时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Tonight, I’m taking you out. | 今晚 我带你出门 |
[00:05] | I thought these kinds of places were forbidden. | 我以为这种地方是被禁止的 |
[00:07] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是什么人 |
[00:09] | All women who couldn’t assimilate. | 无法同化的女人 |
[00:11] | I’m so sorry I left you at the train! | 很抱歉把你丢在火车站 |
[00:13] | Janine said you were dead. | 珍妮说你死了 |
[00:15] | They gave me a choice. The Colonies or Jezebel’s. | 他们让我选择去殖民地还是荡妇俱乐部 |
[00:18] | We’re gonna find a way to get you out of here. | 我们会想办法救你出去的 |
[00:20] | I know the way out. | 我知道出路 |
[00:21] | Black van, feet first. | 黑色货车 尸体抬进去 |
[00:23] | This is Gilead. No one gets out. | 这里是基列 没人能跑出去 |
[00:25] | Why did you bring me here? | 为什么带我来呢 |
[00:26] | I thought we could just be together. | 我想我们可以 在一起 |
[00:29] | You know I had to go with him last night, right? | 你知道我昨晚必须跟他去 对吧 |
[00:32] | You know I didn’t have a choice. | 你知道我没有选择 |
[00:34] | I don’t have any choice. | 我没有选择 |
[00:35] | We can’t do this anymore. | 我们不能再这么下去了 |
[00:37] | Is this enough for you, this bullshit life? | 你满足于这操蛋的生活吗 |
[00:39] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[00:41] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[00:42] | You could end up on the wall. | 你可能最后会被吊在墙上 |
[00:44] | At least someone will remember me. | 至少有人会记得我 |
[00:47] | At least someone will care when I’m gone. | 至少有人会注意到我不在了 |
[01:31] | “For he hath regarded | 因为他顾念 |
[01:33] | “The low estate of his handmaiden.” | 他使女的卑微 |
[01:37] | “For, behold, from henceforth, | 从今以后 |
[01:40] | “All generations shall call me blessed.” | 万代将称我为福 |
[01:47] | Ofwarren. | 奥芙沃伦 |
[01:49] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[01:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:02] | “Then the handmaidens came near, | 于是使女近前 |
[02:04] | “They and their children… | 她们的儿女近前 |
[02:18] | “And they bowed themselves. | 他们前来下拜 |
[02:25] | “May the Lord now show you kindness and faithfulness, | 愿主给你慈爱和诚实 |
[02:29] | “And I, too, will show you the same favor. | 而我亦将如此 |
[02:40] | “The Lord bless thee, and keep thee.” | 愿主赐福保护你 |
[02:51] | You know you… you have to burp her | 你知道吗 她吃到一半的时候 |
[02:54] | when she’s halfway through feeding. | 得拍拍她 |
[02:57] | – I know. – Otherwise, she’ll just… | -我知道 -不然的话 她会 |
[02:58] | She’ll fuss and she’ll spit it all up. | 她会全吐出来 |
[03:06] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[03:13] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[03:15] | Ofwarren. | 奥芙沃伦 |
[03:21] | We will cherish this child always. | 我们会永远珍爱这个孩子 |
[03:29] | Go in grace. | 感恩离去吧 |
[04:13] | – Praised be. – Praised be. | -宜应称颂 -宜应称颂 |
[04:15] | – Praised be. – Blessed be. | -宜应称颂 -祈神保佑 |
[04:17] | – Blessed be. – Praised be. | -祈神保佑 -宜应称颂 |
[04:19] | – Praised be. – Blessed be. | -宜应称颂 -祈神保佑 |
[04:22] | – Blessed be. – Praised be. | -祈神保佑 -宜应称颂 |
[04:25] | Blessed be. | 祈神保佑 |
[04:35] | Don’t be sad. | 别难过 |
[04:38] | He’s coming for me. | 他会来找我的 |
[04:47] | Bye! | 再见 |
[04:48] | Blessed be. | 祈神保佑 |
[04:50] | Blessed be. | 祈神保佑 |
[04:51] | Blessed be. | 祈神保佑 |
[04:53] | Blessed be. | 祈神保佑 |
[04:54] | Aunt Lydia? | 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[05:05] | Yes? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:10] | Does she seem all right? | 她还好吗 |
[05:15] | Considering? | 鉴于这种情况 |
[05:23] | She’s tougher than you think. | 她比你想的坚强 |
[05:27] | Let her be an example to you. | 她是你的范例 |
[05:31] | To all of you! | 你们的范例 |
[05:44] | Bye! | 再见 |
[06:20] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[06:22] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[06:24] | With Mayday. | 帮”五月天” |
[06:28] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在你说什么 |
[06:56] | If they obey and serve Him, | 如果遵从 服侍上帝 |
[06:57] | they shall spend their days in prosperity. | 前途将光明昌盛 |
[07:03] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[07:05] | See how they welcome you. | 看他们多欢迎你 |
[07:10] | Commander Daniel and Mrs. Monroe. | 丹尼尔大主教和门罗太太 |
[07:14] | You are Ofdaniel now. | 你现在是奥芙丹尼尔了 |
[07:20] | They live really far. | 他们住得真远 |
[07:22] | Far from what, dear? | 离哪里远 亲爱的 |
[07:28] | Things. | 离一些事 |
[07:33] | I am very proud of you, Ofdaniel. | 我为你骄傲 奥芙丹尼尔 |
[07:37] | Go to them and be blessed. | 和他们一起享福吧 |
[07:39] | Go like an open flower. | 像一朵绽放的花朵一般 |
[08:04] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[08:07] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[08:17] | It’s nice to be out. | 出来真好 |
[08:20] | She could use an extra blanket. | 她可以再盖一条毛毯 |
[08:21] | She’s quiet now. Finally. | 她总算消停了 |
[08:24] | She’s fine. | 没事的 |
[08:25] | Mrs. Waterford, Mrs. Putnam. | 沃特福德太太 帕特南太太 |
[08:27] | Is this your blessed child? | 这是你们的孩子吗 |
[08:29] | This is Angela. | 她叫安吉拉 |
[08:33] | Well, hello there, sweet girl. | 你好啊 小甜心 |
[08:35] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[08:39] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[08:44] | She just wanted a look. | 她只是想瞧一眼 |
[08:46] | Well, we can’t be too careful. | 还是小心为好 |
[08:50] | How did it go this morning? | 今天早上怎么样 |
[08:51] | Did Baby Angela take her bottle? | 安吉拉小宝贝喝奶瓶了吗 |
[08:53] | She devoured it. No trouble at all. | 全喝光了 一点也没犯难 |
[08:56] | Who needs that horrid girl, right? | 谁会喜欢那个讨厌鬼呢 对吧 |
[08:59] | It’s like living with a feral cat. | 感觉像跟流浪猫生活在一起 |
[09:03] | One must still be thankful. | 有人还是应该心存感激 |
[09:05] | You sound like Warren, | 你这口气真像沃伦 |
[09:06] | though he never had to deal with her. | 虽然他从来不用和她打交道 |
[09:10] | You should be grateful. You have such an obedient Handmaid. | 你才该心存感激 有那样听话的使女 |
[09:19] | I’m sure your miracle will come soon. | 我敢肯定你的奇迹也快出现了 |
[09:31] | Ofwarren is so lucky. | 奥芙沃伦真走运 |
[09:33] | I mean Ofdaniel. | 我是说奥芙丹尼尔 |
[09:37] | She’s got a sweet new posting. | 她有了这么好的一个去处 |
[09:39] | I hear her missus is really nice. | 我听说她的女主人很好相处 |
[09:41] | Yeah, she’s so lucky. | 是啊 她真走运 |
[09:54] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[09:55] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[10:00] | We’ve been sent good weather. | 主赐予了好天气 |
[10:03] | It’s freezing, dummy. | 快冻死了 傻瓜 |
[10:09] | Too many eyes and ears before. | 以前有太多耳目 |
[10:11] | You said you wanted to help? | 你说过你想帮忙是吗 |
[10:14] | They need you to go back to Jezebel’s. | 他们需要你回一趟荡妇俱乐部 |
[10:17] | – What? – They’ve been trying to get a package out of there. | -什么 -他们想从那拿个包裹 |
[10:19] | Find Rachel at the bar. | 去酒吧那找瑞秋 |
[10:24] | Wait. How do they know I was there? | 等等 他们怎么知道我去过那 |
[10:25] | I don’t know. They just do. So, can you? | 我不知道 他们就是知道 你行吗 |
[10:28] | Go back? How? | 回去 怎么回 |
[10:30] | I don’t know. Figure it out. | 我不知道 想想办法 |
[10:33] | What… What’s in the package? | 包裹…包裹里有什么 |
[10:35] | I just know it’s important. | 我只知道很重要 |
[10:37] | And don’t open it either. | 不要打开 |
[10:39] | Hide it until someone contacts you. | 把它藏好 等人联系你 |
[10:45] | Look, you came to me. | 你找过我 |
[10:47] | And this is what they need now. | 他们现在就需要这个 |
[10:49] | Can they count on you or not? | 他们能不能指望你 |
[10:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[10:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:01] | Tonight would be a good time to go. | 今晚适合行动 |
[11:04] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[11:27] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这下面干嘛 |
[11:29] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:32] | I just wanted to tell you something. | 我只是想和你说件事 |
[11:34] | Is there a problem? | 遇上麻烦了吗 |
[11:36] | No. Not at all. | 不 不是 |
[11:38] | Well, you shouldn’t be out of your room. | 你不该离开你的房间 |
[11:40] | Not now. | 现在不能 |
[11:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:48] | It can wait. | 不着急 |
[11:52] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:08] | So? | 所以 |
[12:12] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[12:15] | It’s a good thing. | 好事 |
[12:20] | I just can’t stop thinking about when we went out. | 我一直在想我们一起出去的时候 |
[12:24] | Our adventure. | 我们的冒险 |
[12:28] | Enjoyed that, did you? | 很享受 你呢 |
[12:31] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[12:33] | Very much. | 很享受 |
[12:36] | It was just so exciting. | 太刺激了 |
[12:41] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[12:44] | To dress up for you and | 为你着装打扮 |
[12:49] | sneak past the guards. | 躲过警卫的搜查 |
[12:55] | And then everything we did when we got there. | 我们到了那后做的所有事 |
[13:06] | I just wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[13:08] | That’s all. | 就是这个 |
[13:17] | Maybe | 或许 |
[13:20] | we could go back there sometime. | 我们还可以找时间再去一回 |
[13:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:29] | When? | 什么时候 |
[13:31] | So eager. | 这么急啊 |
[13:43] | We’ll have to wait, of course, | 当然得等等 |
[13:47] | until the house has settled in for the night. | 等俱乐部为晚上准备好了 |
[13:51] | You mean, tonight? | 你是说今晚 |
[13:56] | Oh, you have other plans? | 你有其他事吗 |
[14:04] | Nah. | 没有 |
[14:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:07] | Tonight would be perfect. | 今晚会很完美的 |
[14:10] | Until later, then. | 回见 |
[15:04] | Happy? | 开心吗 |
[15:06] | Beyond. | 难以自持 |
[15:08] | You know, I’m very glad you suggested an encore. | 我很开心你要求再来一次 |
[15:23] | I guess I’ll have to think of a way to thank you. | 我得找个机会来感谢你 |
[15:26] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想出来的 |
[15:28] | Sir. | 先生 |
[15:30] | Yes, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:31] | Coming up to the checkpoint. | 到检查站了 |
[15:32] | Oh, you’re no fun. | 你真无趣 |
[15:34] | Nick’s no fun, is he? | 尼克真无趣 对吧 |
[15:37] | No, Nick just needs to chill. | 不 尼克只是要冷静一下 |
[15:44] | You heard her, Nick. | 你也听到了 尼克 |
[15:45] | You just need to chill. | 你冷静点 |
[16:16] | Doesn’t she look stunning tonight? | 她今晚美吧 |
[16:21] | He’s so chill he’s speechless. | 他太冷静到无言了 |
[16:25] | You’re too much for him to handle. | 你的美他都描述不出来了 |
[16:28] | Won’t be long. | 不会很久的 |
[16:29] | We’re going straight up to the room. | 我们直接进房间吧 |
[16:31] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[16:32] | I thought we’d have a drink at the bar. | 我们不像上次一样 |
[16:35] | Like last time? | 先在酒吧喝一杯吗 |
[16:38] | Maybe after, if there’s time. | 之后有时间的吧 |
[16:43] | ‘Kay. | 好 |
[17:02] | Sir? | 先生 |
[17:05] | This trip was so last minute. | 这次行程太赶了 |
[17:06] | We don’t know who might be here tonight. | 我们不知道今晚谁会在这 |
[17:09] | I just want you to be careful. | 您小心一点 |
[17:12] | You’re a good man, Nick. | 你很棒 尼克 |
[17:14] | Always looking out for me. | 总是为我着想 |
[17:16] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[18:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:39] | I thought the Commander came home hungry. | 我以为大主教回来以后饿了 |
[18:42] | He’s in his office. | 他在办公室 |
[18:46] | Can I help you with anything? | 我能帮你吗 |
[18:48] | I was just looking for the chamomile. | 我在找甘菊 |
[19:04] | You can’t sleep? | 你睡不着吗 |
[19:05] | Just restless, I suppose. | 有点焦虑吧 |
[19:11] | Has Offred asked for her napkins this month? | 奥芙弗雷德这个月问你要卫生巾了吗 |
[19:14] | No, ma’am. | 没有 太太 |
[19:15] | It’s not quite her time yet. | 她还没到经期 |
[19:19] | I’m praying for good news. | 我在祈祷她有喜 |
[19:29] | Ma’am, may I suggest something with a bit more flavor? | 太太 要不您来点酒吧 |
[19:36] | To settle the soul? | 这样能静下心 |
[19:41] | That might be nice. | 好的 |
[20:01] | Make it two, if you like. | 你想喝也给自己倒一杯吧 |
[20:08] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:36] | You should hear Naomi Putnam. | 你真该听听内奥米·帕特南的抱怨 |
[20:38] | She goes on and on about how her baby keeps her awake at night. | 她一直说宝宝让她晚上睡不着觉 |
[20:44] | To complain about such a miracle. | 抱怨这个神奇的小家伙 |
[20:46] | She should appreciate every moment. | 她应该时刻怀有感激之心 |
[20:53] | You can lose a child in an instant. | 随时都可能会失去孩子 |
[21:05] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[21:11] | I didn’t know that you had a son. | 我不知道你有过一个儿子 |
[21:13] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[21:18] | He was 19. | 他当时19岁 |
[21:23] | That must be terribly difficult. | 那真是太可怜了 |
[21:27] | It was in the war. | 他参加了战争 |
[21:38] | I’m humbled by your son’s sacrifice. | 感激你儿子的牺牲 |
[21:43] | Blessed be they that mourn, for they shall be comforted. | 愿他入土为安 |
[21:50] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[22:09] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[22:15] | I should wait for him downstairs. | 我应该在楼下等他的 |
[22:17] | No, silly. We’ll wait right here. | 别傻了 我们就在这等 |
[22:25] | The Commander’s preparing. He’ll be with us in a minute. | 大主教在准备 他一会就过来 |
[22:29] | Up you go. | 上来吧 |
[22:40] | Scooch over. | 过来 |
[22:44] | We’re in this together, aren’t we? | 我们要合为一体 对吧 |
[22:53] | There. | 好了 |
[22:55] | That’s right. | 就这样 |
[22:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:59] | – No, I should… – It’s okay, sweetheart. | -不 我应该 -没关系 亲爱的 |
[23:02] | I’m nervous, too. | 我也紧张 |
[23:37] | No. | 不要 |
[23:39] | No, I… I don’t want… | 不 我 我不想 |
[23:55] | Be still. | 别动 |
[24:02] | You… | 你 |
[24:04] | You, get off me. Get… Get off me! | 你放开我 放 放开我 |
[24:06] | Get the fuck off me! | 你他妈放开我 |
[24:08] | Don’t you fucking touch me! | 别他妈的碰我 |
[24:10] | – What’s the matter? – Where’s Warren? | -怎么回事 -沃伦在哪里 |
[24:12] | No, you’re Ofdaniel now. | 不 你现在是奥芙丹尼尔 |
[24:14] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[24:15] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[24:19] | No. | 不 |
[24:21] | No. He’s coming for me. | 不 他会来找我的 |
[24:24] | He’s coming for me. | 他会来找我的 |
[24:26] | He’s coming for me. | 他会来找我的 |
[24:28] | He’s coming for me. | 他会来找我的 |
[25:04] | Did you like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[25:09] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[25:10] | Let me know next time. | 下次要表现出来 |
[25:12] | You don’t have to be quiet here. | 在这里可以出声的 |
[25:13] | You can be free. | 你可以随心所欲 |
[25:20] | I’ll remember that, | 我会记住的 |
[25:23] | for the next time. | 下一次 |
[25:27] | You’re getting ahead of yourself. | 你操之过急了 |
[25:32] | And I don’t want to spoil you. | 我可不想宠坏你 |
[25:40] | So, can we stay for a while? | 我们可以在这儿待一会儿吗 |
[25:44] | Maybe have that drink? | 喝杯酒怎么样 |
[25:48] | It’s all about the bar tonight. | 你今晚一直想去吧台 |
[25:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:57] | I like the way that people treat you. | 我喜欢别人对你的态度 |
[26:01] | They’re all so impressed. | 他们都对你印象深刻 |
[26:08] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[26:11] | I’m not dumb. | 我不是傻瓜 |
[26:15] | I know why you wanted to come back here. | 我知道你为什么要回来 |
[26:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:24] | To meet someone. | 是为了见一个人 |
[26:40] | I made the arrangements. | 我安排好了 |
[26:54] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[26:57] | Right on time. | 很准时 |
[27:08] | You saw her the last time we were here. | 我们上次来的时候你看到她了 |
[27:11] | You think I don’t pay attention, but I do. | 你以为我不会注意 但你错了 |
[27:15] | I know you know Ruby. | 我知道你认识露比 |
[27:23] | I know her, too. | 我也认识她 |
[27:26] | I thought you’d welcome this little reunion. | 我想你会喜欢旧友重逢的 |
[27:30] | Aren’t you friends? | 你们不是朋友吗 |
[27:31] | Not that kind of friend. | 不是那种朋友 |
[27:39] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[27:43] | Relax. I did something nice for you. | 别紧张 我帮你一下而已 |
[27:47] | Thank you, Fred. | 谢谢你 弗雷德 |
[27:52] | Thank you, Fred. | 谢谢你 弗雷德 |
[27:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:57] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:59] | Now you two catch up while I rinse off. | 你们聊聊吧 我去洗澡了 |
[28:10] | What the fuck are you doing back here? | 你他妈回来干什么 |
[28:19] | So? | 怎么样 |
[28:20] | – I got nothing. – Nobody’s planning anything stupid? | -没有消息 -没人策划什么蠢事吗 |
[28:23] | You ask around at the bar? | 你去酒吧打听了吗 |
[28:25] | The girls in here do two things. | 这里的姑娘只做两件事 |
[28:27] | They get fucked or they get fucked up. | 要么被操 要么被毁 |
[28:29] | They’re not in the best shape for a rebellion. | 以她们的状态没法参与反抗 |
[28:33] | What’s wrong with your pasta? | 你的意面有什么问题吗 |
[28:35] | That’s the best fucking carbonara you’ll ever get, I swear. | 这是你能吃到的最好的奶汁培根面 我保证 |
[28:40] | Anybody say anything about Waterford’s Handmaid? | 有人提到沃特福德家的使女吗 |
[28:43] | Why? Is she trouble? | 怎么了 她惹麻烦了吗 |
[28:47] | Nope. Not a word. | 没 没有任何消息 |
[28:52] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[28:55] | A driver poking around, asking questions? | 作为司机四处闲逛 打听消息 |
[28:59] | Good way to get yourself up on the wall. | 很可能会被吊在墙上的 |
[29:04] | Stay here with me. | 在这儿陪我吧 |
[29:06] | For old times’ sake. | 看在过去的交情上 |
[29:09] | I can make you something else. | 我可以给你做点别的吃 |
[29:13] | They’ll be done soon. | 他们快结束了 |
[29:20] | It’s the Handmaid. | 是那个使女 |
[29:22] | You’re sweet on her, aren’t you? | 你爱上她了 是不是 |
[29:31] | It’s dangerous, my friend. | 这很危险的 朋友 |
[29:37] | You’re right, this is incredible. | 你说得对 太美味了 |
[29:45] | So you’re a spy now? | 这么说你现在做间谍了 |
[29:48] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[29:49] | Not a very good one. I can’t seem to get out of the fucking room. | 但不称职 我连屋子都他妈出不去 |
[29:51] | Good, because this is fucking ridiculous. | 很好 这太他妈的荒谬了 |
[29:53] | Risking your life because Alma said so? | 阿尔玛要你做什么你就做什么 不要命了吗 |
[29:55] | – Fuckin’ Alma? – It’s just a package. | -就他妈的为了阿尔玛 -只是个包裹 |
[29:57] | It could be anything! | 什么可能都有 |
[29:58] | A bomb. Anthrax. What do you know? | 炸弹 炭疽热 你知道什么 |
[30:01] | I hope it is. | 我倒希望是这些 |
[30:06] | Hey. You could get it for me. | 你可以帮我去取 |
[30:07] | Hey. No, that is crazy. | 不行 太扯了 |
[30:09] | Moira, do you know Rachel? | 莫伊拉 你认识拉结吗 |
[30:11] | Hey. No. Okay? | 不行 知道吗 |
[30:13] | No. | 不 |
[30:14] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[30:18] | What? | 干嘛 |
[30:19] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a prisoner and a whore. | 我要提醒一下你 我是个囚犯 一个妓女 |
[30:24] | – Moira. – No. | -莫伊拉 -不 |
[30:26] | It’s Ruby now. | 我现在叫露比 |
[30:28] | – No. Come on… – Just, just stop! | -别这样 拜托 -别再说了 |
[30:30] | Okay, stop! | 行了 别说了 |
[30:31] | Just go home and just do what they say. | 回家去 听他们的话 |
[30:48] | Moira, I thought you were dead. | 莫伊拉 我以为你死了 |
[30:52] | I thought they killed you. | 我以为他们把你杀了 |
[30:56] | I thought they strung you up somewhere. | 把你吊死在某个地方 |
[31:02] | To rot. | 任你的尸体腐烂 |
[31:06] | It tore me apart. | 我伤心欲绝 |
[31:11] | But I didn’t give up like a coward. | 但我没有像个懦夫一样放弃希望 |
[31:14] | You think what you want. | 你只是在自欺欺人罢了 |
[31:16] | I think you’re a liar. | 我觉得你在撒谎 |
[31:21] | ‘Cause you said we would find Hannah. | 因为你说过我们会找到汉娜 |
[31:23] | – You will find her. – No. | -是你会找到她 -不 |
[31:28] | We will. | 是我们 |
[31:31] | That’s what you said. | 你就是这么说的 |
[31:35] | When all of this was over, you… | 当这一切结束的时候 你… |
[31:39] | You promised. | 你答应过我 |
[31:41] | You fucking pinky swore. | 我们拉过勾的 |
[31:47] | Or don’t you remember? | 难道你忘了吗 |
[31:52] | Moira, do not… | 莫伊拉 不要… |
[31:55] | Do not let them grind you down. | 不要让他们骑在你头上 |
[31:58] | You keep your fucking shit together. | 你要振作起来 |
[32:00] | You fight! | 你要抗争 |
[32:02] | I was doing all right until I saw you again. | 在见到你之前 我一直都过得好好的 |
[32:33] | She left? | 她走了吗 |
[32:37] | Good, she’s a degenerate. | 很好 她是个堕落之人 |
[32:46] | Pull yourself together. | 收起那副哭丧脸 |
[32:48] | We’re going. | 我们要走了 |
[33:45] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[33:52] | You should get some sleep. | 你该睡觉了 |
[34:02] | Good night then. | 晚安 |
[34:03] | Good night, dear. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[34:05] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[34:13] | Yes. | 好的 |
[35:19] | Good one! | 漂亮 |
[35:24] | Oh, you can’t match it. | 你找不到更好的了 |
[35:26] | Offred! Offred, wake up! | 奥芙弗雷德 奥芙弗雷德 醒一醒 |
[35:31] | Wake up! Get dressed! Hurry up! | 醒醒 把衣服穿上 快点 |
[35:32] | Get up! Get up! | 起床 起床 |
[35:34] | – Get up. – What’s wrong? | -起床 -怎么了 |
[35:35] | Get up, get dressed. Quick! | 起来 穿衣服 快点 |
[35:38] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[35:56] | Hurry! | 快 |
[35:57] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快 快 |
[36:00] | She fled her posting and she found her way back to the Putnams. | 她从派驻的家中逃回普特南家了 |
[36:03] | Has she hurt anybody? | 她伤着谁了吗 |
[36:05] | By the grace of God, no, not yet. | 托上帝恩典 目前还没有 |
[36:08] | She tried to run away, and they caught up with her here. | 她想逃跑 他们在这儿拦住了她 |
[36:24] | Don’t do this. You… | 别这么做 你… |
[36:25] | You can move home and you can live in the house with her. | 你可以换个地方和孩子住在一起 |
[36:28] | Yes, we need you. | 是的 我们需要你 |
[36:30] | The baby needs you. | 孩子需要你 |
[36:32] | You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[36:33] | Just come down and let me have Angela. | 快下来 把安吉拉给我 |
[36:38] | Her name is Charlotte, you lying fuck! | 她叫夏洛特 你这个该死的骗子 |
[36:46] | You said we would be a family! | 你说过我们会组建一个家庭 |
[36:49] | She’s not well. | 她精神不正常 |
[36:50] | I was well enough to suck your cock! | 我给你吹箫时还很正常 |
[36:54] | I did every fucked-up thing you wanted! | 你要我做的那些破事我都做了 |
[36:57] | All the freaky shit she’d never do because you… | 那些她不会为你做的变态事 因为你… |
[37:01] | You promised me we would run off and we would be a family! | 你答应过我 我们会私奔重新成家 |
[37:04] | All right, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[37:13] | Make her listen. | 说服她 |
[37:15] | Save that child. | 救救那个孩子 |
[37:27] | Give us some space. | 给我们一点空间 |
[37:31] | I need you to move back. | 你们回避一下 |
[37:32] | Why is this girl here? | 为什么要叫这个姑娘过来 |
[37:34] | They are friends. | 她们是朋友 |
[37:35] | – Please. – I don’t care what they are. | -求你了 -我不管你们是什么关系 |
[37:36] | I am not moving. | 我不走 |
[37:38] | Putnam. | 普特南 |
[37:41] | Give her a chance. | 让她试一试 |
[38:13] | Janine? | 珍妮 |
[38:23] | They all think I’m crazy, | 他们都觉得我疯了 |
[38:27] | but I’m not. | 可是我没有疯 |
[38:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:32] | I know you’re not crazy. | 我知道你没有疯 |
[38:38] | It’s a wonder we’re not all crazy. | 我们都还没有疯 这已经是个奇迹了 |
[38:41] | In this place, you know? | 在这种地方 |
[38:51] | Janine, | 珍妮 |
[38:53] | change is coming. | 马上就会有改变了 |
[38:57] | There’s hope. | 还是有希望的 |
[39:01] | All of this, | 所有的一切 |
[39:03] | it’s all gonna be over one day. | 总有一天会结束的 |
[39:06] | And everything is gonna go back to normal. | 所有都会恢复正常 |
[39:14] | And we are gonna go out. | 我们可以一起上街 |
[39:16] | We’re gonna go out drinking. | 一起出去喝酒 |
[39:19] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[39:25] | And Moira? | 还有莫伊拉吗 |
[39:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:31] | – And Alma? – Yeah. | -阿尔玛呢 -她也会来 |
[39:37] | Can we, uh… | 我们能… |
[39:38] | – Can we do karaoke? – Sure. | -我们可以起去唱K吗 -没问题 |
[39:43] | Whatever you want. | 你想做什么都行 |
[39:46] | We’re gonna… We’re gonna get hammered. | 我们要 我们要一醉方休 |
[39:49] | We’re gonna go dancing, | 我们要去跳舞 |
[39:52] | and we’ll watch the sun come up. | 看日出 |
[40:02] | No. | 不 |
[40:04] | Who would wanna dance with me? | 谁会想和我一起跳舞 |
[40:25] | Come with me. | 和我一起跳吧 |
[40:32] | It can’t hurt very much. | 不会太痛苦的 |
[40:34] | No, just for a second, and then… | 不 只会难受一下下 然后就… |
[40:38] | And then we’ll be free. | 然后我们就自由了 |
[40:47] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:55] | I can’t ’cause of my daughter. | 为了我女儿 我不能这么做 |
[41:01] | Janine. | 珍妮 |
[41:04] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[41:07] | Janine, you have to do what’s best for your daughter now. | 珍妮 你现在得为你女儿着想 |
[41:16] | You have to give her the chance to grow up. | 你得给她长大成人的机会 |
[41:39] | Mommy loves you. | 妈妈爱你 |
[41:43] | Mommy loves you so much. | 妈妈好爱你 |
[41:53] | Mommy loves you so much. | 妈妈好爱你 |
[42:07] | Make sure she knows that, June, please. | 一定要让她知道我很爱她 琼 拜托了 |
[42:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[42:29] | Bye. | 别了 |
[44:01] | May the Lord keep you in His mercy. | 愿上帝怜悯你 |
[44:06] | You stupid girl. | 傻孩子 |
[44:23] | This way, Commander Putnam. | 这边请 普特南大主教 |
[44:40] | Hopefully, he’ll only receive an admonishment. | 他应该只会受到一次警告 |
[44:44] | Let’s pray that you won’t bear any of the consequences. | 祈祷你不会受到牵连 |
[44:47] | You think what happened is my fault? | 你觉得这一切是我的错吗 |
[44:49] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[44:56] | Let me show you how. I can take her. | 让我来教你怎么安抚她 给我抱吧 |
[44:57] | I know what to do for my child! | 我知道怎么安抚我的孩子 |
[45:02] | I’m only trying to help. | 我只是想帮把手 |
[45:05] | It’s not going to be easy without your husband. | 你丈夫不在 你一个人会很吃力的 |
[45:06] | Why don’t you worry about your own husband? | 你不如去担心自己的丈夫吧 |
[45:10] | We all know what happened with your first Handmaid. | 你们第一个使女的事大家都知道了 |
[45:14] | Men don’t change. | 男人是不会变的 |
[45:57] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[45:58] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[46:00] | I’ve got a fine cut of meat for Commander Waterford. | 我为沃特福德大主教准备了一块好肉 |
[46:04] | Praised be His bounty. | 宜应称颂慷慨 |
[46:13] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[46:23] | Saved it for you. | 为你留的 |
[46:26] | Special. | 特别礼物 |
[46:31] | Peace be with you. | 愿你平安 |
[46:38] | Peace be with you. | 愿你平安 |
[47:17] | 宜应称颂 贱人 这是你那该死的包裹 么么 莫伊拉 | |
[47:37] | Ruby, what’s taking so long? | 露比 怎么这么久 |
[47:40] | Hang on, sugar, I’ll be right there. | 稍等 亲爱的 我马上就来 |
[47:56] | Be right there. | 就来 |