时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We need you. The baby needs you. | 我们需要你 孩子需要你 |
[00:05] | You lying fuck! | 你这个该死的骗子 |
[00:07] | You promised me | 你答应过我 |
[00:09] | we would run off and we would be a family! | 我们会私奔重新成家 |
[00:11] | Janine, change is coming. There’s hope. | 珍妮 马上就会有改变了 还是有希望的 |
[00:15] | May the Lord keep you in His mercy. | 愿上帝怜悯你 |
[00:18] | You stupid girl. | 傻孩子 |
[00:19] | Hopefully, he’ll only receive an admonishment. | 他应该只会受到一次警告 |
[00:21] | It’s not going to be easy without your husband. | 你丈夫不在 你一个人会很吃力的 |
[00:23] | Why don’t you worry about your own husband? | 你不如去担心自己的丈夫吧 |
[00:26] | They need you to go back to Jezebel’s. | 他们需要你回一趟荡妇俱乐部 |
[00:27] | They’ve been trying to get a package out of there. | 他们想从那拿个包裹 |
[00:29] | Hide it until someone contacts you. | 把它藏好 等人联系你 |
[00:30] | This is fucking ridiculous. | 这太他妈的荒谬了 |
[00:32] | Risking your life because Alma said so? | 阿尔玛要你做什么你就做什么 不要命了吗 |
[00:33] | – Fuckin’ Alma? – It’s just a package. | -就他妈的为了阿尔玛 -只是个包裹 |
[00:35] | It could be anything! | 什么可能都有 |
[00:36] | A bomb. Anthrax. What do you know? | 炸弹 炭疽热 你知道什么 |
[00:38] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[00:39] | Do not let them grind you down. | 不要让他们骑在你头上 |
[00:42] | You keep your fucking shit together. You fight! | 你要振作起来 你要抗争 |
[00:46] | Saved it for you. Special. | 为你留的 特别礼物 |
[00:52] | 宜应称颂 贱人 这是你那该死的包裹 么么 莫伊拉 | |
[01:20] | All right. Single line, please. | 好了 请排成一列 |
[01:23] | Boy, look at these outfits. | 天 看看这些衣服 |
[01:26] | It’s a parade of sluts. | 真是荡妇大游行 |
[01:28] | Take your hands out of your pocket. | 手别插在口袋里 |
[01:32] | Did I say run, you in the vest? | 我要你跑了吗 穿背心的 |
[01:37] | Semicircle! | 围成半圆形 |
[01:39] | Equidistant. | 保持间距相等 |
[01:50] | Hands clasped. | 双手交叉 |
[01:53] | Eyes down, girls. | 眼睛向下看 姑娘们 |
[02:00] | There was a way we looked at each other at the Red Center. | 在红色感化中心我们对视也有特定的方式 |
[02:04] | For a long time I couldn’t figure out what it was exactly. | 我有很长一段时间都搞不清楚那到底是什么 |
[02:08] | That expression in their eyes. | 他们眼神中透露的信息 |
[02:12] | In my eyes. | 还有我的眼神 |
[02:14] | Because before, in real life, | 因为在此之前的现实生活中 |
[02:17] | you didn’t ever see it. | 你从未看见过 |
[02:19] | Not more than a glimpse. | 我们顶多只是目光交汇一下 |
[02:23] | It was never something that could last for days. | 从没有这样相互注视着好几天 |
[02:26] | It could never last for years. | 好几年 |
[02:33] | Step forward. | 向前一步 |
[02:41] | Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord | 务要在主面前保持谦卑 |
[02:44] | and He shall lift you up. | 主会使你升华 |
[02:52] | How do we humble ourselves? | 我们该怎么表现谦卑 |
[03:05] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[03:07] | I believe an apology | 我觉得道歉 |
[03:11] | would be respectful as well. | 也是一种礼貌 |
[03:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:21] | Aunt Lydia. | 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[03:26] | I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | 我很抱歉 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[03:28] | I’m sorry, Aunt Ly… Lydia. | 我很抱歉 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[03:30] | I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | 我很抱歉 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[03:32] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[03:48] | Come along. | 跟我来 |
[04:15] | Please. | 请坐 |
[04:55] | This will be painful, I am sorry to say. | 很遗憾地告诉你 这会很痛苦 |
[05:00] | But you are so very precious, | 但你非常珍贵 |
[05:02] | we wouldn’t want to lose you. | 我们不想失去你 |
[05:10] | Keep still now. | 别动 |
[05:13] | That look was terror. | 那副场景很恐怖 |
[05:14] | Utter and unutterable. | 十分恐怖 无法言喻的恐怖 |
[05:17] | It tastes like gunmetal. | 一股铁灰的味道 |
[05:21] | Like the point of a carpenter’s nail. | 就像木匠的铁钉钉尖一样 |
[05:23] | Would you like a one‐two‐three, dear? | 你需要我们数一二三吗 亲爱的 |
[05:26] | One… | 一… |
[05:48] | We don’t look at each other that way anymore. | 我们不会再那样看着对方了 |
[06:07] | It’s their own fault. | 这是他们的错 |
[06:09] | They should have never given | 如果他们不希望我们结党 |
[06:10] | us uniforms if they didn’t want us to be an army. | 就绝不该给我们制服 |
[06:18] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[07:13] | I trusted you. I tried to help you. | 我相信了你 我还想要帮你 |
[07:20] | You don’t have anything to say for yourself? | 你不为自己辩解两句吗 |
[07:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:32] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[07:50] | You could have left me with something. | 你本可以为我留下点什么 |
[07:56] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Waterford. | 我很抱歉 沃特福德太太 |
[08:02] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[08:08] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[08:15] | Sit on it. | 坐上去 |
[08:45] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我尿不出来 |
[08:46] | Don’t be a child! | 别小孩子气了 |
[09:04] | Now get on your knees and | 给我跪着 |
[09:05] | pray that God makes you worthy in some way. | 向上帝祈祷你还有点利用价值吧 |
[10:19] | Praised be His mercy. | 赞美上帝的仁慈 |
[10:43] | He’s answered our prayers. | 上帝回应了我们的祈祷 |
[10:50] | You think I prayed for this? | 你觉得我是为这个祈祷吗 |
[11:03] | You think I prayed to bring a baby into this house? | 你觉得我是祈祷要为这个家怀上孩子吗 |
[11:12] | God knows what’s in your heart. | 上帝了解你的内心 |
[11:28] | Get some rest. | 休息吧 |
[12:25] | She’s a fighter. | 她很坚强 |
[12:27] | She’s a fighter like Mommy. | 她和妈妈一样是个斗士 |
[12:28] | Right? | 对吗 |
[12:29] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[12:30] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[12:31] | You think that’s a fist or a foot? | 你觉得这是手还是脚 |
[12:33] | It’s like a Serena Williams. | 她就像塞雷娜·威廉姆斯 |
[12:35] | – We’re gonna have a tennis player. – Yeah? | -我们会生下个网球选手 -是吗 |
[12:40] | She’ll make us millions. | 她会让我们成为百万富翁 |
[12:41] | I was just thinking that. | 我刚也想到这个了 |
[12:42] | We’ll be able to retire. | 我们就可以安心退休了 |
[12:43] | So much money. | 好多钱 |
[13:10] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[13:15] | Then can you please, Serena? | 你能回避一下吗 塞丽娜 |
[13:17] | I have a conference call in five minutes. | 五分钟后我要开个电话会议 |
[13:23] | They arrested three more Marthas in the West End. | 他们在西部边境又逮捕了三名女佣 |
[13:30] | They were planning some kind of attack. | 她们在筹划什么袭击事件 |
[13:33] | Don’t these people ever give up? | 这些人永远都不消停吗 |
[13:39] | I forget, how many tiles do you pick to start? | 我忘记了 你一般选多少张牌开始来着 |
[13:43] | Seven. | 七张 |
[13:44] | Do you want to play? | 你想玩一把吗 |
[13:45] | Love to. But I have work to do. | 很想 但我有事要做 |
[13:48] | And, in any case, you know the law. | 不管怎样 你都知道规则了 |
[13:50] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[13:53] | I helped write it. | 是我帮忙写的 |
[13:55] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[14:06] | She’s a smart girl. | 她是个聪明的姑娘 |
[14:08] | I imagine that she’s pretty good at this. | 我猜她应该很厉害 |
[14:16] | We’ll talk about this another time. | 我们下次再说这件事 |
[14:19] | She left makeup on the collar of my cloak. | 她在我的斗篷的领子上留下了化妆品的印子 |
[14:24] | Is that how you got her past the checkpoints? | 你就是这么把她带出检查站的吗 |
[14:30] | You need to keep your hands off of her. | 你不能再沾染她了 |
[14:35] | I will not have her hanging | 我不允许她吊死在 |
[14:36] | from a ceiling or stepping in front of a truck. | 天花板上或是跳到一辆飞驰的卡车前 |
[14:39] | Do you understand me, Fred? | 你听明白了吗 弗雷德 |
[14:42] | You’re going to control yourself. | 你得管住自己 |
[14:46] | Control myself. | 管住我自己 |
[14:51] | You brought lust and temptation back into this house. | 是你把色欲和诱惑带回这个家中的 |
[14:56] | On your back, and on your knees. | 在你身后 在你膝上 |
[15:03] | If I’ve sinned, | 如果我有罪 |
[15:05] | then you led me to it. | 则是你引诱我犯罪的 |
[15:07] | You can blame me all you want, but He knows the truth. | 随你怎么怪罪我 但主知道真相 |
[15:11] | Everybody answers to God. | 所有人都要听从主 |
[15:13] | And you answer to me. | 而你听从于我 |
[15:19] | Go to your room. | 回你房中去 |
[15:21] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[15:41] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[15:44] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[15:48] | It isn’t yours. | 孩子不是你的 |
[15:53] | You’re weak, | 你是个弱者 |
[15:54] | and God would never let you pass on that weakness. | 上帝绝不会让你将你的软弱传给后人 |
[15:59] | You can’t father a child because you’re not worthy. | 你没资格为人父 因为你不配 |
[16:36] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[16:38] | Your breakfast is ready. | 早餐准备好了 |
[16:40] | It’s eggs and oatmeal. | 鸡蛋和燕麦 |
[16:42] | Or I can make you something else. | 要不我给做点其它的 |
[16:44] | No, it’s fine. Thank you. | 不用了 就这样 谢谢 |
[16:48] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[16:52] | Are you feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吧 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 挺好的 我没事 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:59] | Good. Praised be. | 那就好 宜应称颂 |
[17:02] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[17:03] | Yes, ma’am. | 在 夫人 |
[17:12] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[17:29] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[17:35] | She found out. | 她发现了 |
[17:39] | About the Commander. | 大主教的事 |
[17:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:51] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[17:58] | What? | 什么 |
[18:01] | She had a test. | 她给我验了一下 |
[18:05] | It must have been from the black market or something. | 肯定是从黑市或是其它什么地方买来的 |
[18:13] | Don’t. | 别 |
[18:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:19] | It’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[18:23] | No, it’s not. | 不 不可怕 |
[19:15] | Offred, get your cloak, please. | 奥芙弗雷德 请拿上你的斗篷 |
[19:19] | You need the car? | 需要用车吗 |
[19:22] | No. Thank you, Nick. | 不了 谢谢 尼克 |
[19:24] | I’ve made other arrangements. | 我有其它的安排了 |
[19:54] | We have a long drive ahead, so get comfortable. | 要开很久 别累着了 |
[19:59] | And don’t touch the curtains. | 不要碰窗帘 |
[20:43] | Hey, check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[22:25] | We’re here, ma’am. | 我们到了 夫人 |
[22:27] | Where are we, Mrs. Waterford? | 我们这是在哪 沃特福德太太 |
[22:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:32] | Mrs. Waterford. Where are we? | 沃特福德太太 我们这是在哪 |
[22:49] | – She stays in the car. – Yes, ma’am. | -让她待在车里 -是 夫人 |
[24:00] | Please! Please, let me out. | 求你了 求求你 放我出去 |
[24:05] | Please, let me out! That’s my daughter! | 求你了 放我出去 那是我女儿 |
[24:07] | No! Let me out! | 不要 放我出去 |
[24:10] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[24:12] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[24:14] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[24:17] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[24:19] | Let me out! Hannah! | 放我出去 汉娜 |
[24:24] | Let me out! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[24:28] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[24:29] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[24:32] | No! | 字幕 |
[24:39] | No! Let me out! Please, let me out! | 不要啊 放我出去 求你了 放我出去 |
[24:42] | No! Hannah! | 不要 汉娜 |
[24:44] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[24:54] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[25:01] | Let me out! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[25:03] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[25:04] | Please! Please! | 求求你 求求你 |
[25:06] | Please, Mrs. Waterford, please! | 求求你 沃特福德太太 求你了 |
[25:08] | Please, let me out. | 求求你 放我出去 |
[25:09] | Please! Please, Mrs. Waterford, please. | 求你了 求求你 沃特福德太太 求求你了 |
[25:12] | You can drive now. | 你可以开车了 |
[25:12] | Please let me see her! Let me out. | 求你让我见见她 让我出去 |
[25:15] | I’m begging you. I’m begging you. | 我求你了 我求你了 |
[25:17] | Please, please. No! No! No! | 求求你 求求你 不不 不要 |
[25:20] | Offred, you need to listen to me. | 奥芙弗雷德 你得听我说 |
[25:21] | Please, please, take me back. Please! I have to see her, please! | 求你带我回去 求求你 我得见她 求你了 |
[25:24] | That’s not going to be good for anybody. | 那对谁都没有好处 |
[25:27] | She is a beautiful girl, Offred. | 她是个漂亮的女孩 奥芙弗雷德 |
[25:31] | And she’s happy and she’s well taken care of. | 她很幸福 有人好好照顾她 |
[25:34] | And you don’t have to worry about anything. | 你什么都不需要担心 |
[25:38] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:40] | As long as my baby is safe, so is yours. | 只要我的宝宝安全 你女儿就安全 |
[25:50] | No, please. | 不要 求求你 |
[25:51] | No, please. | 不要这样 求求你 |
[25:53] | Please, please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[25:54] | Please, I’m begging you. | 求你了 我求求你 |
[25:56] | Please, please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[25:57] | Please, Mrs. Waterford. Please. Please! | 求你了 沃特福德太太 求你了 求求你 |
[26:08] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[26:12] | What is wrong with you? | 你是哪里有毛病 |
[26:17] | How can you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[26:23] | You’re deranged. | 你这疯子 |
[26:26] | You’re… You’re… You’re fucking evil. | 你 你 你真他妈恶毒 |
[26:31] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[26:34] | You are a goddamn motherfucking monster! | 你他妈的就是个禽兽 |
[26:41] | Fucking heartless, | 你就是个 |
[26:45] | sadistic, motherfucking evil cunt! | 无情恶毒的婊子虐待狂 |
[26:50] | Fuck you, Serena! | 操你妈 塞丽娜 |
[26:54] | You are gonna burn in goddamn motherfucking hell, | 你会下地狱的 |
[26:58] | you crazy, evil bitch! | 你这个疯婊子 |
[27:03] | Don’t get upset. | 别这么难过 |
[27:05] | That’s not good for the baby. | 对孩子不好 |
[27:11] | No! | 不 |
[27:30] | Furthermore, I, Warren Putnam, | 而且 我 沃伦·帕特南 |
[27:33] | did knowingly engage in the sin of lust | 明明知晓 还犯下了罪行 |
[27:37] | and covetousness. | 卷入欲望和贪婪中 |
[27:43] | And by doing so, I rent | 如此 我破坏了 |
[27:47] | the sacred covenant that exists between myself | 我和我的国家 和我的兄弟 |
[27:52] | and my country, | 和全能之神之间的 |
[27:54] | my brothers, and God Almighty. | 神圣协议 |
[27:59] | I offer myself humbly to His judgment, | 通过向此委员会陈述 |
[28:02] | as spoken through this council. | 我谦卑地将自己交给主裁决 |
[28:06] | Body and soul shall I give to thee. | 我将肉体和灵魂都先给你 |
[28:12] | Thank you, Commander Putnam. | 谢谢 帕特南大主教 |
[28:17] | Go in grace. | 感恩离去 |
[28:18] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[28:31] | Thoughts, gentlemen? | 有何想法 各位 |
[28:35] | He seems genuinely remorseful. | 他看起来真的很后悔 |
[28:37] | And he’s a strong defender of the faith. | 而且他是信仰的坚定守护者 |
[28:40] | Shall we have a voice vote? | 我们来口头表决吧 |
[28:42] | Commander, this is a serious offense. | 大主教 这可是一项重罪 |
[28:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[28:46] | But who amongst us hasn’t made mistakes? | 但我们之中谁没犯过错呢 |
[28:51] | And who amongst us doesn’t have | 我们不都是坐在这里 |
[28:52] | an afternoon of work piling up as we sit here? | 一下午的工作都堆成了小山 |
[28:57] | Commander Waterford, we’re all very busy men. | 沃特福德大主教 我们都很忙 |
[29:02] | But are we too busy to stand against sin? | 但我们忙得没空惩罚罪行了吗 |
[29:07] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[29:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:12] | Then we should discuss next steps. | 那我们讨论一下后续事宜吧 |
[29:14] | And we should remember Commander Putnam has a family, | 我们应该谨记帕特南大主教有自己的家庭 |
[29:18] | a wife and a new child. | 有一位妻子和一个新宝宝 |
[29:19] | Yes. She came to me herself to testify for her husband. | 没错 她亲自来找我指证自己的丈夫 |
[29:22] | Yes, what we decide here will affect innocent people. | 是的 我们讨论的结果会影响到无辜平民 |
[29:26] | She came to ask for the harshest possible punishment. | 她要求处以最严厉的刑罚 |
[29:35] | She fears for his immortal soul. | 她担心他不朽的灵魂受到玷污 |
[29:39] | She knows that he must make an offering to God | 她清楚他必须向上帝做出供奉 |
[29:41] | to find redemption. | 以获取救赎 |
[29:47] | She loves her husband… | 她爱自己的丈夫 |
[29:51] | Very much. | 非常爱 |
[32:08] | Well, this is a nice surprise. | 真是个美好的惊喜 |
[32:18] | I’ve had quite a day. | 我今天过了不寻常的一天 |
[32:24] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[32:29] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:33] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[32:39] | I need you to… | 我需要你 |
[32:44] | protect my daughter. | 保护我的女儿 |
[32:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:03] | Protect her from what? | 从谁手里保护她 |
[33:05] | From her. | 从她 |
[33:08] | From Mrs. Waterford. | 沃特福德太太 |
[33:14] | I’m sure you don’t have anything to worry about. | 这个你不用担心 |
[33:16] | Mrs. Waterford would never hurt a child. | 沃特福德太太绝对不会伤害小孩的 |
[33:18] | You don’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[33:27] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 我听说你怀孕了 恭喜啊 |
[33:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:36] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[33:38] | Such wonderful news. A miracle, really. | 太棒了 真是个奇迹 |
[33:50] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[33:53] | Is it mine? | 是我的吗 |
[34:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:10] | You do that so well. | 你做得非常好 |
[35:29] | “My name is Maria Navarro.” | “我叫玛利亚·纳瓦洛” |
[35:32] | “I was captured on December 2nd | “我于12月2日在 |
[35:33] | at a checkpoint outside of Hartford.” | 哈特福德市郊外的检查站被抓 |
[35:36] | “They took my son Spencer.” | “他们带走了我的儿子斯宾塞” |
[35:38] | “He was five. | “他才五岁 |
[35:40] | He has a red birthmark on his right arm, just below the elbow.” | 右臂上有个红色的胎记 就在手肘下方” |
[35:44] | “I don’t know where he is.” | “我不知道他在哪” |
[35:45] | “My name is Greer Ladestro. | “我叫格瑞尔·莱德斯卓 |
[35:46] | I was a Handmaid at three different houses.” | 我在三个不同的家庭里做使女” |
[35:47] | “I was a third year medical | “我是一位就读于密歇根大学的 |
[35:48] | student at the University of Michigan.” | 医学院大三学生” |
[35:51] | “I’m in Boston, I think.” | “我觉得我是在波士顿” |
[35:52] | “Help me, for God’s sake. Help me.” | “救救我 看在上帝的份上 救救我” |
[35:55] | “My name is Alison. | “我叫艾莉森 |
[35:56] | I have two daughters. I don’t know where they are.” | 我有两个女儿 我不知道她们在哪” |
[35:59] | “I have a sister, Julia, in London. | “我有个妹妹 叫茱莉亚 住在伦敦 |
[36:02] | Whoever is getting this, please don’t forget me.” | 不管谁收到了这条信息 请不要把我遗忘” |
[36:05] | “Please don’t forget us all. | “请不要把我们遗忘 |
[36:07] | We are prisoners.” | 我们身陷囹圄” |
[36:09] | “They rape us. They treat us like animals.” | “他们强奸我们 不把我们当人” |
[36:12] | “You have to tell people what’s happening here.” | “你必须得把这里发生的一切公之于众” |
[36:14] | “Please, God. | “求你了 上帝 |
[36:16] | My eight year old got taken away.” | 我八岁的孩子被带走了” |
[36:18] | “My son. My name is Riley.” | “我儿子 他叫莱利” |
[36:20] | “Her name is Caroline.” | “她叫卡洛琳” |
[36:21] | “My name is Aubrey.” | “我叫奥布芮” |
[36:23] | “My name is Gabriela.” | “我叫嘉布丽拉” |
[36:53] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[36:56] | You don’t get anyone for days, and then wham, | 好几天没人来 然后突然一下子 |
[36:59] | 15 people all at once. | 一下来了15个人 |
[37:02] | You got coffee. Great. | 你弄了咖啡 好极了 |
[37:04] | You get something to eat? | 要来点吃的吗 |
[37:07] | – Yes, thank you. – You’re very welcome. | -要 谢谢 -不客气 |
[37:10] | You came on mac and cheese night. Lucky. | 你正好赶上今晚有奶酪通心粉 运气很好 |
[37:14] | Thursday is turkey tetrazzini. | 周四是火鸡肉烩面 |
[37:18] | Hold on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[37:23] | So, welcome to Ontario. | 欢迎来到安大略 |
[37:25] | Wish it was under different circumstances, | 我倒是希望你不是在这种情况下来到这里 |
[37:27] | but we’re happy to have you here. | 但你现在加入我们也很高兴 |
[37:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:32] | Do you have any family in Canada? | 你在加拿大有家人吗 |
[37:34] | We’ve got an alert system. | 我们有个通知系统 |
[37:36] | It’ll text you if anyone on your list comes in. | 如果你提供的名单上有人过来会短信通知你 |
[37:40] | No. | 没有 |
[37:42] | Well, great, then I get to be your best friend. | 好极了 那我就是你最好的朋友了 |
[37:46] | So, there’s a lot to go over, but I will walk you through it. | 有很多东西要了解 不过我都会告诉你的 |
[37:50] | Come, follow me. | 来吧 跟我来 |
[37:53] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[37:56] | Here is your refugee ID card. | 这是你的难民身份证 |
[38:01] | I am your temp. | 我是你的临时社工 |
[38:02] | You will be assigned a permanent case worker | 过几天会分配一位 |
[38:05] | in the next couple of days. | 永久社工给你 |
[38:07] | At some point… Thank you. | 某个时间点 谢谢 |
[38:09] | You may be moved to another refugee program | 可能会把你安排到另一个难民计划 |
[38:11] | elsewhere in Canada or even another country. | 可能在加拿大 也可能在其他国家 |
[38:15] | Could you? Thanks. | 可以拿着吗 谢谢 |
[38:18] | Cell phone. All paid up for the next 12 months. | 手机 预付了之后12个月的费用 |
[38:20] | And you have $200 for cabs on there, | 上面还有200元出租车费 |
[38:24] | just to get you started. | 帮你开始这里的生活 |
[38:26] | $470 in cash. | 470块现金 |
[38:30] | Medical insurance card. | 医疗保险卡 |
[38:33] | Prescription drug card. | 处方药卡 |
[38:39] | Here, some clothes. | 给你几件衣服 |
[38:43] | What’s next? | 然后是什么 |
[38:49] | Do you want more to eat? | 你还想吃点东西吗 |
[38:51] | I’m okay, I think. | 不用了 我觉得 |
[38:53] | Then a shower? | 那洗个澡 |
[38:54] | Or do you just want to grab a book, find somewhere quiet. | 或者你想拿本书 找个安静的地方 |
[38:57] | Whatever you want. | 想要什么都行 |
[38:59] | It’s completely up to you. | 完全取决于你 |
[39:10] | Morning. | 早 |
[39:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[39:28] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[39:32] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[39:36] | This room gets such nice light in the morning. | 这间屋子早上的光照真好 |
[39:44] | What do you want, Fred? | 你想干什么 弗雷德 |
[39:51] | I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[39:54] | I said some cruel things to you and I’m very sorry. | 我对你说了一些很残忍的话 很抱歉 |
[40:01] | If we confess our sins… | 我们若认自己的罪 |
[40:05] | He is faithful and just to forgive us for our sins. | 神是信实的 公义的 必要赦免我们的罪 |
[40:07] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[40:12] | Listen, I know we’ve been through a lot… | 听我说 我知道我们经历了很多 |
[40:19] | But look where we are. | 但是看看我们现在 |
[40:22] | Where are we, Fred? | 我们现在怎么了 弗雷德 |
[40:25] | We’re going to have a baby. | 我们就要有宝宝了 |
[40:28] | We’re bringing a new life into this world. | 我们要给世界带来一个新生命 |
[40:33] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[40:35] | Yes, she is. | 是啊 是她 |
[40:46] | No. We are. | 不 是我们 |
[40:50] | And after that, she’ll be gone… | 从那以后 她就不在了 |
[40:54] | And we’ll be a family. | 而我们会成为一个家庭 |
[41:42] | Three bells. | 三下钟声 |
[41:43] | A death knell. | 丧钟 |
[41:46] | There’s a Salvaging today. | 今天有挽救仪式 |
[41:53] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[41:55] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[42:04] | What took you so long? | 你怎么用了这么久 |
[42:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:11] | Come on. That’s the fourth toll. We’re gonna be late. | 快点 第四次钟声了 我们要迟到了 |
[42:14] | I said I was sorry. | 我说过对不起了 |
[42:15] | God, you’re gonna get me in trouble again. | 天啊 你又要给我惹麻烦了 |
[42:18] | You’re the worst shopping partner ever. | 你真是最差的采购伙伴 |
[42:21] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[42:24] | You shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[42:39] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[42:53] | Oh, man. I hate stonings. | 我讨厌石刑 |
[42:55] | Good morning, girls. | 早上好 姑娘们 |
[42:57] | Good morning, Aunt Lydia. | 早上好 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[43:01] | Look at you. | 看看你们 |
[43:04] | My special girls. | 与众不同的姑娘们 |
[43:07] | So beautiful. | 多么美丽 |
[43:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[43:22] | Look at this day, the sky. | 看看今天的天气 这天空 |
[43:27] | God’s world is full of miracles, isn’t it, girls? | 上帝的世界充满了奇迹 是不是 姑娘们 |
[43:32] | Yes, Aunt Lydia. | 是 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[43:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[43:35] | There is no greater miracle than the miracle of life. | 什么都比不上生命的奇迹 |
[43:40] | The miracle of a child. | 孩子的奇迹 |
[43:43] | And there is no greater sin than harming a child, | 任何罪孽都比不上伤害孩子 |
[43:49] | putting a child in danger. | 将孩子置于危险之中 |
[43:52] | Am I correct, girls? | 我说的对吗 姑娘们 |
[43:54] | Yes, Aunt Lydia. | 对 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[43:57] | Now, up. | 现在站起来 |
[44:04] | Wings. | 摘下翼帽 |
[44:15] | Come forward, please. | 请上前 |
[44:18] | Quick, quick. You know what to do. | 快点 快点 你们知道怎么做 |
[44:28] | Don’t be picky, just take one. | 别挑三拣四 拿一块就行 |
[44:37] | Watch the space between you. | 注意间距 |
[44:48] | There’s enough for everyone. | 每个人都有 |
[45:15] | Ofdaniel has been convicted of | 奥芙丹尼尔已经被定罪为 |
[45:19] | endangering a child. | 危害孩童 |
[45:24] | The punishment for that crime is | 对此项罪行的处罚是 |
[45:28] | death by stoning. | 石刑处死 |
[45:33] | I know how difficult this is, girls. | 我知道这很难 姑娘们 |
[45:36] | I do. | 我知道 |
[45:38] | But God gives us blessings | 但上帝给予我们恩赐 |
[45:42] | and He gives us challenges. | 也给予我们挑战 |
[45:46] | The price of his love is sometimes high. | 他的爱有时代价高昂 |
[45:51] | But it must be paid. | 但必须偿还 |
[45:58] | Now, you all know what to do. | 你们都知道该怎么做 |
[46:01] | When I blow the whistle, you are free to begin. | 我吹了哨 你们就可以开始了 |
[46:07] | Not too hard, okay? | 不难的 对吧 |
[46:18] | Aunt Lydia, come on. We can’t do this. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 拜托 我们不能这么做 |
[46:21] | Ofglen. Back to your place. | 奥芙格伦 回到你的位置 |
[46:25] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[46:28] | Guys, this is insane. | 大伙 这太扯了 |
[46:31] | Get back in line. | 归队 |
[46:32] | Ofglen. | 奥芙格伦 |
[46:33] | No. I’m not gonna do it. | 不 我不做 |
[46:35] | I’m not gonna kill Janine. Okay? | 我不会杀珍妮的 好吗 |
[46:51] | No! | 不 |
[46:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[46:54] | Girls! That is enough! | 姑娘们 够了 |
[46:57] | You are to do your duty! | 你们得行刑 |
[47:19] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[47:28] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[47:34] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[47:49] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[47:59] | Back in line. | 归队 |
[48:02] | No! | 不要 |
[48:06] | Back in line. | 归队 |
[48:11] | These girls are my responsibility. | 这些姑娘归我管 |
[48:43] | I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | 抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[48:59] | I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | 抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[49:07] | – I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. – I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | -抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[49:09] | I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | 抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[49:36] | Go home. | 回家 |
[49:43] | Go home, all of you! | 大家都回家 |
[49:47] | And think about what you have done! | 想想你们都做了什么 |
[49:56] | There will be consequences. Believe me. | 不会就此完事的 相信我 |
[52:36] | How are you here? | 你在这还好吗 |
[52:40] | They called me when your name came up, | 他们看到你的名字就打给了我 |
[52:43] | and you’re on my list. | 你在我的名单上 |
[52:48] | List? List of family? | 名单 家人名单吗 |
[52:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:54] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[52:55] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[53:03] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[53:09] | It’s all right. Come on. | 没事的 来 |
[53:20] | This could be the last time I have to wait. | 这可能是我要等的最后一次了 |
[53:25] | But I don’t know what I’m waiting for. | 但我不知道自己在等什么 |
[53:28] | My punishment, I suppose. | 可能是我的惩罚吧 |
[53:32] | We said no. | 我们拒绝了 |
[53:34] | We refused to do our duty. | 我们拒绝行刑 |
[53:37] | To kill Janine. | 拒绝杀死珍妮 |
[53:39] | And for that sin we will be punished. | 我们会为此受到惩罚 |
[53:43] | I have no doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[53:47] | I am in disgrace. | 我很羞耻 |
[53:50] | Which is the opposite of grace. | 与优雅相反 |
[53:55] | I ought to be terrified. | 我应该很害怕 |
[53:58] | But I feel serene. | 但我很平静 |
[54:05] | And there’s a kind of hope, it seems, | 我感到还有一丝希望 |
[54:08] | even in futility. | 即使是徒劳的 |
[54:13] | I tried to make things better for Hannah. | 我想对汉娜更好一点 |
[54:18] | Change the world, even just a little bit. | 改变世界 哪怕一点也好 |
[55:13] | Just go with them. | 跟他们去吧 |
[55:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[55:46] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[55:49] | Behind the tub. | 浴缸后面 |
[56:26] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[56:28] | Where are you taking her? | 你带她去哪 |
[56:31] | I have a right to know where you’re taking her. | 我有权知道你带她去哪 |
[56:34] | Let me pass! Fred! | 让我过去 弗雷德 |
[56:37] | Fred, where are you? | 弗雷德 你在哪 |
[56:40] | I have a right to know where you’re taking her, please! | 我有权知道你带她去哪 请告诉我 |
[56:43] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[56:50] | What’s going on? Authorization! I need to see your authorization! | 怎么回事 授权书 给我看你们的授权书 |
[56:54] | Everything is in order, Commander. | 都是按规矩来的 大主教 |
[56:55] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[56:56] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 |
[56:57] | Everything is in order. | 都是按规矩来的 |
[57:01] | After everything we’ve done for you. | 我们为你做了这么多 |
[57:42] | Whether this is my end or a new beginning, | 不论这是结束 还是新的开始 |
[57:45] | I have no way of knowing. | 我一无所知 |
[57:47] | I have given myself over into the hands of strangers. | 我将自己交给了陌生人 |
[57:53] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[57:55] | It can’t be helped. | 没人能帮我 |
[57:57] | And so I step up, | 所以我站了出来 |
[58:00] | into the darkness within… | 走进黑暗 |
[58:05] | Or else the light. | 或者光明 |