时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I know what they did to you. | 我知道他们对你做了什么 |
[00:06] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[00:08] | Ofglen. | 奥芙格伦 |
[00:10] | My name is Emily. | 我叫埃米莉 |
[00:11] | What’s she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[00:16] | Every Handmaid who followed you into disobedience | 所有跟着你违背命令的使女 |
[00:19] | will face the consequences, but not you. | 都会接受惩罚 但你不会 |
[00:22] | You are with child. You are protected. | 你怀了身孕 受到保护 |
[00:24] | That is your baby, Mrs. Waterford. | 这就是你的宝宝 沃特福德太太 |
[00:27] | God has created a new soul. | 上帝创造了崭新的灵魂 |
[00:30] | Godspeed, June. | 一路顺风 琼 |
[00:33] | I am taking command of all your units. | 我要指挥你们所有的部队 |
[00:35] | The missing Handmaid is with child. | 失踪的使女怀孕了 |
[00:38] | Right now, she is the only priority. | 现在 她是唯一要务 |
[00:42] | Can’t get you out of the city. | 没办法把你弄出城去 |
[00:44] | Someone will come get you. | 会有人来接你的 |
[00:46] | They have a place you can stay. | 你可以待在他们那里 |
[00:48] | Until it’s safe to move. | 直到可以安全转移 |
[00:50] | My name is June Osborne. | 我叫琼·奥斯本 |
[00:53] | I am… free. | 我…自由了 |
[01:12] | Is this what freedom looks like? | 自由就是这个样子吗 |
[01:15] | Even this much is dizzying. | 即便如此 也让人眼花缭乱 |
[01:17] | Like an elevator with open sides. | 就像一座开放式的电梯 |
[01:21] | In the upper reaches of the atmosphere, you’d come apart. | 在触碰到最上层的大气时 你将瓦解 |
[01:25] | You’d vaporize. | 蒸发 |
[01:27] | There’d be no pressure to hold you together. | 那里没有压力 无法保持你的完整 |
[01:31] | We get so comfortable with walls. | 我们在城墙之下生活得那样安逸 |
[01:33] | It doesn’t even take that long. | 没过多久就习以为常 |
[01:36] | Wear the red dress, wear the wings, | 穿着红裙子 带着翼帽 |
[01:39] | shut your mouth, be a good girl. | 闭上自己的嘴 做个听话的姑娘 |
[01:42] | Roll over and spread your legs. | 躺平腿打开 |
[01:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 太太 |
[01:46] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[01:59] | What will happen when I get out? | 我出去后会经历什么 |
[02:03] | I probably don’t have to worry about it, | 可能都不需要我操心这个 |
[02:06] | because there probably is no out. | 因为可能根本出不去 |
[02:08] | “Gilead knows no bounds,” Aunt Lydia said. | “基列没有边界” 丽迪亚嬷嬷说 |
[02:12] | “Gilead is within you. | “基列在你心中” |
[02:14] | Like the spirit of the Lord.” | “就像主之灵” |
[02:17] | Or the Commander’s cock. | 或是大主教的鸡巴 |
[02:21] | Or cancer. | 或是癌症 |
[02:35] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[02:37] | Chop, chop. | 快点 |
[02:49] | Place has been empty since before the war. | 从战争开始前这里就一直空着 |
[02:53] | I come by here once a week, | 我每周会来这一次 |
[02:56] | check the rat traps. | 检查下捕鼠器 |
[02:58] | Make sure nothing’s leaking too bad. | 确保没什么出现大渗漏 |
[03:04] | Here, come on. You wanna give me a hand here? Come on. | 快点 可以来帮个忙吗 快点 |
[03:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:15] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走了 |
[03:21] | There’s water, | 这里有水 |
[03:23] | and there’s power. | 也有电 |
[03:26] | But you better just stay inside. | 但你最好还是待在里面 |
[03:29] | You get me? | 明白吗 |
[03:37] | You’re gonna need that. | 这个你用得上 |
[03:44] | What’s next? | 然后呢 |
[03:47] | I’m supposed to get you here safe. | 我只负责把你安全送到这里 |
[03:49] | You’re here safe. | 你已经安全抵达了 |
[03:52] | Maybe see you in a few days, | 或许几天后见 |
[03:54] | if you’re still around? | 前提是你还在 |
[03:59] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[04:01] | After a while, crocodile. | 以后见了 |
[07:07] | Back to work! | 继续干活 |
[07:12] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[07:25] | You! Go get your tools! | 你 拿好工具 |
[07:42] | Let us sing unto the Lord. | 我们一起歌颂上帝 |
[07:45] | The Lord is great and He is merciful. | 伟大的上帝如此仁慈 |
[07:49] | The sinners and the whores are blessed with His grace, | 开恩保佑罪人和荡妇 |
[07:53] | – so great and kind is He. – ..The whores are blessed… | -主是如此伟大仁慈 -保佑荡妇… |
[07:56] | …so great and kind is He. | 主是如此伟大仁慈 |
[07:57] | May He bless us with His mercy forever and ever. | 请主开恩保佑我们直到永远 |
[08:02] | May He bless us with… | 愿主保佑我们… |
[08:07] | Biome is a pretty flexible classification. | 生物群系是一个非常灵活的分类 |
[08:11] | It can describe the biosphere of the entire planet, | 它可以用来概括整个地球的生物圈 |
[08:14] | or the microbial community living on the skin of a spider. | 或者生活在某只蜘蛛皮肤上的微生物群落 |
[08:18] | All right, here’s where cell biology gets personal. | 这里的细胞学就有个体差异了 |
[08:22] | I want you to smell yourselves. | 大家闻闻自己 |
[08:29] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[08:30] | Noses in armpits. | 闻下自己的腋窝 |
[08:35] | Can you smell that? | 能闻到吗 |
[08:36] | That is the smell of your microbiome. | 那就是你自己的微生物群落的气味 |
[08:40] | Bacteria, fungi, viruses… | 细菌 真菌 病毒 |
[08:42] | Yes, Jenna? | 珍娜 |
[08:43] | Sorry, but how do the different species of bacteria compete? | 不好意思 但不同种类的细菌是怎么竞争的 |
[08:47] | I mean, archaea, protists, and all that? Do… | 比如古生菌 原生生物 所有的… |
[08:49] | There aren’t archaea in the human microbiome. | 人类的微生物群落中没有古生菌 |
[08:52] | They’re only found in extreme environments, like salt lakes. | 古生菌只存在于极端环境 比如盐湖中 |
[08:55] | Not your armpits. | 你的腋窝中没有 |
[08:56] | Actually, archaea have been found in skin, | 事实上 皮肤中发现有古生菌 |
[08:59] | in the colon and in the nasal cavity. | 在结肠和鼻腔中 |
[09:01] | There’ve been some recent papers. | 最新研究中发现的 |
[09:03] | I’ll send you a reading list, if you like. | 如果感兴趣的话 我可以把书单发给你们 |
[09:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:11] | Hey, wait up! | 等我 |
[09:14] | Jenna? | 珍娜 |
[09:16] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[09:18] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[09:21] | You know, you’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[09:22] | You belong here. | 你属于这里 |
[09:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:25] | Don’t let some guy make you feel like | 别受别人影响 |
[09:26] | your questions aren’t valid. | 别觉得你的问题不合逻辑 |
[09:28] | Okay. I’ll try. | 好的 我尽量 |
[09:30] | That stuff gets better, right? | 这种事会改善的 对吗 |
[09:31] | Like in grad school? | 比如到了研究生院 |
[09:33] | God, no. | 天 并不会 |
[09:34] | Just stick with it. | 坚持就好 |
[09:39] | – Is that your baby? – Yeah. | -那是你的孩子吗 -对 |
[09:41] | He’s ours. Oliver. | 我们的孩子 叫奥利弗 |
[09:43] | He’s super cute. | 他真可爱 |
[09:45] | Well, I have to get this. I’ll see you Wednesday. | 我得接这个电话 周三见 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:58] | – You want? I didn’t know. – I’m good. | -你要吗 我不知道 -不用了 |
[10:02] | I’m supposed to use Stevia. | 我本该用甜味剂的 |
[10:04] | That’s all we have at the house. | 家里只有这个了 |
[10:11] | How’s everything going? | 一切还好吗 |
[10:11] | Everything’s good. | 都挺好 |
[10:13] | Good. Great. | 好 那就好 |
[10:17] | So… | 那么… |
[10:17] | So, next semester… | 那么 下个学期 |
[10:19] | Next semester. | 下个学期 |
[10:21] | I have some good news, actually. | 我其实有好消息 |
[10:24] | It looks like we’re | 看起来我们 |
[10:26] | gonna be able to get you, uh, | 将会帮你争取到 |
[10:28] | some nice chunk of extra lab time. | 额外使用实验室的时间 |
[10:31] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[10:32] | I know how hard it is to carve out research time | 我知道要挤出时间做研究有多不容易 |
[10:36] | when you’re teaching so much. | 毕竟你还要教那么多课 |
[10:40] | So, good news. | 所以是好消息 |
[10:45] | You’re giving away one of my classes? | 你要把我的一个班交出去吗 |
[10:49] | I want you to focus on your mitochondrial lines. | 我希望你专心研究线粒体线 |
[10:53] | Exclusively. | 只做研究 |
[10:56] | I’m not teaching next semester. | 下学期不让我教课了 |
[10:59] | – At all. – Not this fall, no. | -没课了 -今年秋季没了 |
[11:02] | But it won’t affect your tenure application. | 但不会影响你的终身教职申请 |
[11:07] | More lab time. This is exciting. | 你有更多时间做实验了 这值得激动 |
[11:11] | What the hell, Dan? | 搞什么 丹 |
[11:13] | This is an opportunity. | 这是个机会 |
[11:17] | You’re pulling me from the classroom. | 你要把我撤离教职岗位 |
[11:19] | You should think of this as an opportunity. | 你该把这当成一次机会 |
[11:21] | As opposed to what it is. | 恰恰相反 |
[11:24] | What is it? | 到底为什么 |
[11:28] | It’s caution. | 只是谨慎起见 |
[11:32] | It’s an overabundance of caution, I’m sure. | 我相信是谨慎过度了 |
[11:35] | The new board of regents is concerned | 新的校董担心 |
[11:37] | that you’re not maintaining a healthy learning environment. | 你没有维持健康的学习环境 |
[11:47] | Do you have a picture of Syl and Oliver on your phone? | 你手机上有西尔和奥利弗的合照吗 |
[11:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:58] | That probably wasn’t smart. | 那可能不是明智之举 |
[12:04] | But I’m not going to hide my family. | 可我不打算隐藏我的家人 |
[12:07] | I… I’m not asking you to. | 我没让你那么做 |
[12:09] | You just did. | 你就是这个意思 |
[12:11] | Look, things are unstable right now. | 现在事态不稳定 |
[12:12] | After DC, people are afraid. | 特区的事情后 人们很恐慌 |
[12:16] | I think that if we lay low for a little while as a department, | 我觉得我们部门先低调一阵子 |
[12:20] | things can settle out. | 事情就可以解决 |
[12:24] | So, you thought it was time to hide the dykes. | 所以你觉得该把女同性恋雪藏了 |
[12:37] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[12:39] | I took all the pictures of Paul from my office. | 我把办公室里所有保罗的照片都拿走了 |
[12:45] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[12:48] | I thought you guys had a fight. | 我以为你们吵架了 |
[12:49] | We did. | 是的 |
[12:52] | A few. | 有一些争吵 |
[12:54] | He says I’m a collaborator. | 他说我是个通敌者 |
[13:03] | Paul’s a drama queen. | 保罗是个戏精 |
[13:08] | They… They can’t scare us back into the closet. | 他们不能把我们吓回柜子里去 |
[13:14] | I thought mine was the last generation | 我还以为我这一代 |
[13:16] | that would have to deal with this bullshit. | 是最后一代需要应付这种破事的人 |
[13:20] | I thought all of you were all so spoiled. | 我本来觉得你们都太享福了 |
[13:25] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[13:30] | I’m teaching next semester. | 下学期我还要教课 |
[13:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:37] | Welcome to the fight. | 欢迎加入战斗 |
[13:40] | It sucks. | 太糟心了 |
[14:31] | Facing forward! | 面向前方 |
[15:06] | Sorry. That one’s still bad. | 抱歉 这个还是很糟 |
[15:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:11] | Just let it get some air tonight | 今晚让它透透气 |
[15:12] | and I’ll bandage it up again in the morning. | 明早我再把它包起来 |
[15:15] | Thanks, doll. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[15:18] | Best nail place in town. | 你这真是镇上最好的指甲店 |
[15:20] | Give me a good review on Yelp. | 在点评网上给我个好评 |
[15:39] | Her fever’s back. | 她又发烧了 |
[15:50] | Claire found some more duck eggs, | 克莱尔又找到了一些鸭蛋 |
[15:52] | traded them for Tylenol. | 拿它们换了泰勒诺 |
[15:54] | Don’t waste it. | 别浪费了 |
[15:55] | She can’t even hold down water. | 她连喝水都会吐 |
[16:05] | Maybe some mint tea? | 喝点薄荷茶吧 |
[16:07] | Could settle her stomach. | 可以缓解反胃 |
[17:05] | Get inside. | 进去 |
[17:06] | Come on. | 快走 |
[17:30] | Move, wife. | 快走 妻子 |
[17:32] | Find an empty cot. | 找张空床 |
[17:40] | Blessings to you. | 祝福你 |
[17:43] | Fucking bitch. | 臭婊子 |
[17:48] | Go in grace. | 感恩离去 |
[18:46] | Dear God, | 亲爱的上帝 |
[18:48] | thank you for your good and generous blessings. | 感谢您善良而慷慨的赐福 |
[18:52] | Give me strength to perform your good works here on Earth. | 请赐我力量 在人间施以您的善行 |
[25:07] | June? | 琼 |
[25:33] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[25:36] | – What happened? – Nothing. | -发生什么了 -没什么 |
[25:38] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[25:39] | Do I need to take anything to… | 我需要拿什么 |
[25:41] | Food or… Should I even take the water? | 吃的还是…要把水也带上吗 |
[25:43] | June, you can’t leave. They’re looking for you everywhere. | 琼 你不能走 他们在到处找你呢 |
[25:45] | I don’t care. I don’t care. | 我不管 我不管 |
[25:47] | You’re not a Martha making a run for the border. | 你不是企图逃出国境的女佣 |
[25:49] | You’re a pregnant Handmaid. | 你是有孕在身的使女 |
[25:50] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[25:51] | Fucking Christ, don’t you think I know that? | 他妈的 你以为我不知道吗 |
[25:55] | June, what’s going on? | 琼 怎么回事 |
[25:57] | You have to get me out of here. | 你一定要把我弄出去 |
[26:00] | There’s nowhere for you to go. | 你无处可去 |
[26:03] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么地方吗 |
[26:05] | Do you know what happened here? | 知道这里发生过什么吗 |
[26:08] | It’s a slaughterhouse. | 这里是屠宰场 |
[26:12] | You’ve just gotta be patient. | 你只需要耐心一点 |
[26:15] | We’ve gotten this far. | 我们都走到这一步了 |
[26:15] | Things will calm down in a few weeks. | 几周后事情就会平息的 |
[26:20] | Weeks? | 几周 |
[26:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:23] | – Couple Weeks? – Probably. | -几周 -可能吧 |
[26:25] | How long does it take to get someone out of here? | 把人从这里弄出去能用多长时间 |
[26:28] | That’s not how this works. | 不是这样的 |
[26:30] | Why don’t you tell me how it works, then? | 那你告诉我应该怎么样 |
[26:32] | I don’t know. I’ve never done this before. | 我不知道 我从来没做过 |
[26:34] | They don’t tell me anything. | 他们什么都没有告诉我 |
[26:36] | Do you know how hard it was to find out you were here? | 你知道发现你在这里有多难吗 |
[26:38] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[26:39] | You don’t know? You just… What, you… | 你不知道 你就… |
[26:42] | You just hand me over to Mayday and you don’t know? | 你把我交给”五月天” 然后就什么都不知道了 |
[26:45] | ‘Cause you want to play the hero? Huh, Nick? | 就因为你想当英雄 是吗 尼克 |
[26:48] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈说什么呢 |
[26:51] | Who played hero at the stoning | 是谁在石刑场上 |
[26:52] | like some kind of fucking rebel Handmaid Commander? | 像使女叛军指挥官一样逞英雄 |
[26:54] | – You made that choice. – It wasn’t a choice. | -是你做出了选择 -我别无选择 |
[26:56] | I’m trying to keep you alive. | 我在努力保住你的命 |
[26:58] | You and our baby. I’m helping you. | 你和我们的孩子 我在帮你 |
[27:00] | I am risking my life to help you. | 我冒着生命危险帮你 |
[27:02] | You’re being so fucking stubborn. | 你他妈太固执了 |
[27:04] | We’re gonna go north. | 我们要去北边 |
[27:05] | We can drive north across Maine. I know where to go. | 我们可以穿过缅因州向北走 我认识路 |
[27:06] | To Maine? You’re never gonna make it to Maine. | 去缅因 你根本到不了缅因 |
[27:08] | Hannah. We have to get Hannah. | 汉娜 我们必须去找汉娜 |
[27:09] | – You know where she is, right? – No, of course not. | -你知道她在哪儿吧 -不 当然不知道 |
[27:11] | Well, you’re an Eye. Find out. Ask Serena. | 你是眼目 想办法弄清楚 问塞丽娜 |
[27:13] | – Jesus. – Make her tell you. | -天呐 -逼她告诉你 |
[27:14] | June, it wouldn’t make a difference. | 琼 那也无济于事 |
[27:16] | – They’ll be watching Hannah. – I don’t care. | -他们肯定盯着汉娜 -我不管 |
[27:17] | They probably have Guardians | 他们可能已经派卫士 |
[27:18] | – assigned to that house. – Just find out where she is! | -守在那里了 -一定要找到她在哪儿 |
[27:19] | – You’re safe here! – Stop saying that! | -你在这里很安全 -不要再说了 |
[27:22] | We’re gonna get Hannah. We’re gonna go north! | 我们要去找汉娜 向北走 |
[27:25] | No. | 不行 |
[27:27] | No, we’re not. | 我们不能去 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry. We’re not. | 对不起 不能去 |
[27:31] | Give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[27:32] | – What? – Give me the keys. | -什么 -把钥匙给我 |
[27:37] | Give ’em to me! | 给我 |
[27:47] | Wait, June. | 等等 琼 |
[28:54] | Fuck. | 操 |
[28:57] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[28:59] | Fuck! | 操 |
[33:02] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:08] | Try. | 试一试 |
[33:12] | Ten bags! | 十袋 |
[33:17] | Keep going! | 继续挖 |
[33:33] | Back to work. | 接着干 |
[33:37] | The Lord is my master. | 主是我的主人 |
[33:39] | He is my strength and my sustenance. | 祂是我的力量和寄托 |
[33:41] | Not here. | 这里不是 |
[33:42] | Here, you fill 10 bags or you don’t eat. | 在这里 你装满十袋 不然就饿着 |
[33:43] | He is everywhere. | 祂无处不在 |
[33:46] | Back to work. | 回去干活 |
[33:55] | Don’t be sloppy. | 别偷懒 |
[34:05] | Get back to work! | 继续干活 |
[34:54] | Not so hard. | 没有那么难 |
[34:59] | I have to get the dirt out. I don’t want to get an infection. | 我得把脏东西洗掉 我不想被感染 |
[35:01] | You will. All the water is contaminated. | 你会的 这里的水都被污染了 |
[35:10] | It stings a lot, but it works. | 会刺痛 但是管用 |
[35:14] | It’s just alcohol. | 只是酒精而已 |
[35:36] | Were you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[35:38] | College professor. | 大学教授 |
[35:40] | Is that why they sent you here? | 所以他们把你送到这里吗 |
[35:43] | Wrap your hands when you work. | 干活的时候把手包上 |
[35:46] | You want to keep the blisters from breaking | 在起茧子之前 |
[35:48] | until you can get some callouses. | 你都不能让水疱破掉 |
[35:53] | You should know that I was not in favor of the university purges. | 你应该知道我不赞成大学肃清运动 |
[35:58] | They were outrageous. | 那太不像话了 |
[36:01] | Having an education doesn’t make someone a criminal. | 接受教育并不会让人成为罪犯 |
[36:06] | I had an MFA before the law changed. | 在法律改变之前 我有个艺术硕士学位 |
[36:12] | In interior design. | 室内设计专业 |
[36:19] | Is that why they sent you here? | 所以他们把你送到这里吗 |
[36:26] | No. | 不是 |
[36:30] | I was weak. | 我很软弱 |
[36:32] | I committed a sin of the flesh. | 我犯了肉欲之罪 |
[36:37] | My husband was so busy with the Handmaid, | 我丈夫一直跟使女搞在一起 |
[36:39] | he didn’t even notice. | 他都没注意到 |
[36:41] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[36:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:48] | Probably got promoted. | 也许升职了 |
[37:02] | I fell in love. | 我爱上别人了 |
[37:08] | Do you think that matters? | 你觉得这有关系吗 |
[37:12] | – To who? – To God. | -对谁 -对上帝 |
[37:17] | I know it does. | 我知道有的 |
[37:19] | If it was love, He will forgive me, He will protect me, | 如果这是爱 祂会原谅我 保护我 |
[37:22] | He will deliver me from this place. | 把我从这里救出去 |
[37:24] | He will. | 祂会的 |
[37:35] | Antibiotics. | 这是抗生素 |
[37:37] | Past their expiration date, but it’s better than nothing. | 虽然过期了 但总比没有好 |
[37:41] | That water is full of E. Coli. | 水里都是大肠杆菌 |
[37:43] | You are truly a lamb of God. | 你真是上帝的忠诚信徒 |
[37:47] | Two pills every four hours. | 每四小时吃两片 |
[37:51] | Emily? | 埃米莉 |
[37:54] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[37:57] | A Mistress was kind to me. Once. | 之前一位女主人对我很好 |
[39:19] | Keep moving forward. | 继续往前走 |
[39:20] | Stay in line. Moving forward. | 排队等候 往前走 |
[39:34] | You and you, step through. | 你们两个 过来 |
[39:42] | – Do you see the doggie? – No. No. | -你看见狗狗了吗 -没有 |
[39:44] | – Do you see the doggie? – No. | -看见狗狗了吗 -没有 |
[39:46] | The dog? | 那个小狗 |
[39:47] | Multiple nationalities with… | 多重国籍和… |
[39:49] | How old was the kid? | 孩子多大了 |
[39:50] | Two. | 两岁 |
[39:51] | Mine’s six. | 我孩子六岁 |
[39:52] | Child under four years… | 四岁以下的儿童 |
[39:56] | I’m sorry, these were just issued this afternoon. | 抱歉 下午刚刚发布的规定 |
[39:58] | There was a whole different set this morning. | 早上的时候还完全不同 |
[39:59] | Don’t you love bureaucracy? | 谁不喜欢官僚主义呢 |
[40:03] | Okay. Who’s the American? | 哪位是美国人 |
[40:05] | I am. | 我是 |
[40:06] | So, the boy and his mother can go, | 小孩和他妈妈可以走 |
[40:07] | but I’m afraid you’ll need a Canadian visa. | 但恐怕你还需要加拿大的签证 |
[40:10] | You’ll have to go to the embassy. | 你必须去大使馆 |
[40:11] | The closest one is New York city. | 最近的使馆在纽约市 |
[40:12] | Step out of line. | 退到线外 |
[40:13] | I called. They said it was fine as long as we traveled together. | 我打过电话 他们说我们一起走就没事 |
[40:15] | That’s families. | 一家人才可以 |
[40:16] | Move this way. | 这边走 |
[40:17] | We are a family. | 我们就是一家人 |
[40:19] | I’m his mother, too. We’re married. | 我也是他的妈妈 我们结婚了 |
[40:25] | Smart to bring this. | 带这个很明智 |
[40:30] | Yes. That’ll help, for sure. | 这肯定有用的 |
[40:32] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[40:33] | You just need a border traffic bypass stamp. | 你只需要盖一个边境免签通行章 |
[40:35] | You guys can meet her at the gate. It shouldn’t take too long. | 你们可以在登机门等她 不会很久的 |
[40:38] | Two boarding passes for Flight 8455. | 8455号航班的两张登机牌 |
[40:41] | And one conditional. | 还有一张有条件的 |
[40:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:44] | Next, please. | 下一位 |
[40:46] | Okay, sweetie, it’s this way. | 好了亲爱的 这边走 |
[40:49] | Welcome to Logan International Airport. | 欢迎来到洛根国际机场 |
[40:51] | Please be patient | 请您耐心等候 |
[40:52] | and respond to all instructions given to you by airport staff. | 并听从机场人员的指示 |
[40:56] | Oh, Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[40:58] | You go ahead. Get a snack or something. | 你们先走 去吃点快餐之类的 |
[41:00] | We’ll come with. It’s two hours until we board. | 我们也去 离登机还有两小时 |
[41:04] | We’re coming with you. | 我们跟你一起去 |
[41:31] | You’re the one who gave birth to the child? | 这孩子是你生的 |
[41:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:35] | Was it your egg or an implanted embryo? | 用的是你自己的卵子 还是胚胎植入 |
[41:37] | Why is that any of your business? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[41:39] | Ma’am, this’ll go a lot faster if you cooperate. | 女士 如果你配合的话进度会快一点 |
[41:41] | Em, please… | 配合一下 |
[41:42] | I’m trying to cooperate. | 我已经尽力配合了 |
[41:43] | It’s just we’re going to miss our flight. | 我们马上就要误机了 |
[41:45] | You should probably just send them on ahead. | 你可以让他们先登机 |
[41:46] | We’re staying together. | 我们一起 |
[41:49] | Well, you’re certainly | 你今天无疑是 |
[41:49] | not going to Montreal with them today, miss. | 没法跟他们一起去蒙特利尔了 小姐 |
[41:54] | I spoke to the agent outside. | 我跟外面的探员说了 |
[41:56] | We’re married. | 我们结了婚 |
[41:58] | He said it was fine. | 他说可以 |
[42:00] | Here. | 这个 |
[42:02] | This is not valid. | 这没有法律效力 |
[42:03] | It has the stamp. | 上面盖了章 |
[42:05] | No. The document is no longer recognized. | 不 这个文件现在已经不被承认了 |
[42:09] | You are not married. | 你们没有结婚 |
[42:13] | What? | 什么 |
[42:14] | It’s forbidden. | 已经禁止了 |
[42:16] | Forbidden? What does that mean? | 禁止了 这是什么意思 |
[42:18] | Forbidden by the law. | 被法律禁止了 |
[42:20] | What law? | 什么法律 |
[42:24] | The law. | 就是法律 |
[42:29] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[42:30] | Miss, sit down. | 小姐 坐下 |
[42:31] | I want to speak to your supervisor, | 我要跟你们的领导谈 |
[42:33] | and I need to see a lawyer right… | 还要马上见律师… |
[42:46] | Was it your egg or an implanted embryo? | 用的是你自己的卵子 还是胚胎植入 |
[46:15] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[46:17] | Oh, so sick. | 太难受了 |
[46:21] | I didn’t think I would get | 没想到我这么快 |
[46:24] | sick so fast. | 就生病了 |
[46:27] | It hurts. Hurts. | 好痛苦 好痛苦 |
[46:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:42] | Have faith in His mercy. | 相信仁慈的上帝 |
[46:44] | He is the redeemer. | 祂是救世主 |
[46:46] | He is the deliverer. | 祂是救星 |
[46:49] | Did you take your pills? | 你吃药了吗 |
[46:54] | I don’t think they’re working. | 不起作用 |
[47:22] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[47:28] | What did you give me? | 你给我的是什么 |
[47:32] | God will save me. | 上帝会拯救我的 |
[47:34] | God will save me. | 上帝会拯救我的 |
[47:36] | You will suffer. | 你将饱受折磨 |
[47:38] | You will suffer. | 你将饱受折磨 |
[47:40] | You will burn in agony for all eternity. | 你将永生在苦海挣扎 万劫不复 |
[47:43] | Every month, you held a woman down | 每个月 你压着一个女人 |
[47:46] | while your husband raped her. | 好让你丈夫强奸她 |
[47:51] | Some things can’t be forgiven. | 有些事是无法被原谅的 |
[47:57] | It’ll take a few more hours. | 还会持续几个小时 |
[47:59] | You’re a monster. | 你是个恶魔 |
[48:03] | Fucking… | 该死的 |
[48:15] | Emily. | 埃米莉 |
[48:17] | Emily. | 埃米莉 |
[48:20] | Oh, pray with me. | 跟我一起祈祷吧 |
[48:24] | Pray with me. | 跟我一起祈祷吧 |
[48:27] | You should die alone. | 你应该孤独地死去 |
[48:59] | There will be consequences! | 是谁干的 后果自负 |
[50:12] | Janine. | 珍妮 |
[50:25] | Move! | 快走 |
[50:28] | Move! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[50:35] | Everybody knows the basic erogenous zones. | 每个人都有敏感地带 |
[50:37] | You got one, two, three, | 你有一个 两个 三个 |
[50:40] | four, | 四个 |
[50:41] | five, six and seven. | 五个 六个 七个 |
[50:45] | There are seven? | 有七个敏感地带 |
[50:47] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[50:50] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[50:53] | That’s one? | 这个也是 |
[50:55] | Kind of an important one. | 算是很重要的一个 |
[50:58] | Oh, you know… you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[50:59] | I was looking at it upside down. | 我是倒着看的 |
[51:02] | Ah, well, you know, sometimes that helps. | 有时候这样效果更好 |
[51:10] | Okay, now, most guys would hit one, two, three… | 大部分人会去触摸一 二 三…. |
[53:03] | God, by whose mercy the faithful departed have found rest, | 上帝 您的怜悯使逝去的灵魂得以安息 |
[53:10] | please send Your Holy Angel to watch over this place. | 请通过我主基督派下圣洁的天使 |
[53:17] | Through Christ our Lord. | 看护此地 |
[53:21] | Amen. | 阿门 |