时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | My circumstances have been reduced. | 我的处境变得落魄 |
[00:07] | I suppose I’m one of the lucky ones. | 我猜我还算走运 |
[00:09] | You! Move! | 你们 过来 |
[00:11] | Move! | 上车 |
[00:12] | My posting’s like a blessing from God. | 我现在的家庭就像上帝的恩赐 |
[00:15] | The real blessing was that bomb. | 真正的恩赐是那颗炸弹 |
[00:18] | Anyone helping Gilead deserves to be blown apart. | 任何在帮基列国的人都该被炸成碎片 |
[00:20] | I was thinking maybe I could spruce up our house? | 也许我们可以把房子装修一下 |
[00:22] | – Whatever you want. – Praise be. | -你喜欢就好 -宜应称颂 |
[00:27] | You know, I think about us. | 我在想我们两个 |
[00:29] | What we could be. | 会是什么样子 |
[00:30] | I think about it too. | 我也在想 |
[00:32] | Offred, I’ve given it some thought. | 奥芙弗雷德 我考虑了一下 |
[00:34] | You’ll be leaving the house as soon as the baby is born. | 孩子一出生你就离开这个家 |
[00:36] | I think we’ve all had more than enough of one other. Don’t you? | 我觉得我们都受够彼此了 不是吗 |
[00:41] | I know I should accept the reality of you being born here, | 我以为我应该接受你将在这出生的现实 |
[00:45] | make my peace. | 向现实妥协 |
[00:48] | But fuck that. | 去他妈的吧 |
[01:20] | You treat it like a job, an unpleasant job, | 你把它当成工作 不愉快的工作 |
[01:23] | to be gotten through as fast as possible. | 希望尽快熬过去 |
[01:30] | Kissing is forbidden. | 禁止亲吻 |
[01:33] | This makes it bearable. | 这让整件事可以忍受 |
[01:39] | One detaches oneself. | 只要超脱现实 |
[01:47] | One describes. | 只管叙说 |
[01:51] | An act of copulation, | 交配行为 |
[01:53] | fertilization perhaps. | 或者说受精行为 |
[01:56] | No more to you than a bee is to a flower. | 这之于你不过是蜜蜂之于花朵 |
[02:02] | You steel yourself. | 你变得冷酷 |
[02:04] | You pretend not to be present, not in the flesh. | 你假装置身事外 灵魂抽离 |
[02:10] | You leave your body. | 你游离于身体之外 |
[02:57] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[02:59] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[03:04] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[03:06] | Get help! | 快去叫人 |
[03:08] | Chances are better if I lay on my back afterwards. | 同房后躺着更容易受孕 |
[03:13] | What? | 什么 |
[03:15] | Doris! Call the ambulance! | 多丽丝 叫救护车 |
[04:03] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[04:05] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[04:07] | I heard his wife had to get him off of her. | 听说他妻子还要把他从她身上抬下来 |
[04:09] | I heard he was inside her. | 听说他当时就在她里面 |
[04:16] | I know, that’s what I heard, when they found her. | 听说他们找到她的时候就是那样 |
[04:38] | I was thinking of making a sweet custard pie for tonight. | 我今晚想做甜奶油派 |
[04:44] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来不错 |
[04:49] | A bisque or a stew would be nice, too. | 浓汤或者炖菜也很好 |
[05:25] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:28] | She’s going to a new posting soon. | 她很快就要分配到新家庭了 |
[05:33] | Maybe it won’t be as bad this time. | 也许这次会好一点 |
[05:36] | Hey! Listen. | 听着 |
[05:38] | I have news. | 有消息 |
[05:40] | Moira made it to Canada. | 莫伊拉逃到加拿大了 |
[05:42] | She made it. She got out. | 她逃出去了 |
[05:44] | Oh, praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[05:47] | Maybe we could all end up in Canada one day. | 也许有一天我们都能逃到加拿大去 |
[05:49] | Do you hear that, Emily? | 听到了吗 埃米莉 |
[05:52] | You cannot give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[05:55] | You’re gonna see your son again. | 你还会见到你儿子的 |
[06:01] | Emily. | 埃米莉 |
[06:03] | I’m not his mother anymore. | 我不是他的母亲了 |
[06:06] | Of course, you are. | 你当然是 |
[06:09] | You are his mother, and you love him. | 你是他母亲 你爱他 |
[06:12] | You think he feels that? | 你觉得他能感觉到吗 |
[06:13] | Yes! | 能 |
[06:17] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[06:21] | At least your son is in Canada. He’s free! | 至少你儿子在加拿大 他是自由的 |
[06:24] | With your wife! | 和你妻子在一起 |
[06:26] | You‐‐ | 你… |
[06:33] | Contraction? | 宫缩吗 |
[06:37] | Help! She’s going into labor. | 来人 她要分娩了 |
[06:40] | Praise be. It’s time. | 宜应称颂 到时间了 |
[06:44] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[06:46] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[07:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 没事 我还好 |
[07:23] | Let’s go up. | 我们上去吧 |
[08:03] | Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee. | 在你成型于我腹中之前 我已晓得你 |
[08:07] | And before thou camest out of the womb, I sanctified thee | 在你离开子宫之前 我使你成圣 |
[08:11] | and ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. | 并认定你是国家的先知 |
[08:28] | We did it, Offred. | 我们做到了 奥芙弗雷德 |
[08:33] | And this is the will of God | 这是上帝的旨意 |
[08:35] | and we shall rejoice and be glad in it. | 我们该为此欣喜 |
[08:41] | No one knows the things of God. | 没人了解上帝 |
[09:07] | At least this is the last time | 起码这是我最后一次 |
[09:08] | I’ll have to get into that fucking bed. | 必须爬上那该死的床了 |
[10:06] | Single line, please. | 排成一列 谢谢 |
[10:10] | Rearrange the pillows properly. Towels here. | 把枕头调整好 毛巾放这里 |
[10:16] | Hi, little one. | 小家伙 |
[10:18] | It’s time to come out now. | 是时候出来了 |
[10:40] | Be courageous and do not fear, | 勇敢点 别害怕 |
[10:44] | for God is with you. | 主与你同在 |
[10:47] | He will strengthen you, and help you. | 他会给你力量 并帮助你 |
[10:54] | He will uphold you with His righteous hand. | 他会用公正的手扶持你 |
[11:09] | O blessed and glorious day! | 真是被赐福的美好一天 |
[11:31] | Sitting room. Thank you. | 起居室 谢谢 |
[11:32] | I will take these. | 这些给我吧 |
[11:37] | Dining room. | 餐厅 |
[11:47] | Time to celebrate. Thank you. | 是时候庆祝了 谢谢 |
[11:49] | – Nice to see you. – Please. | -幸会 -请随意 |
[11:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[11:52] | May we pray for success. | 祈祷成功吧 |
[11:54] | And how is your little one? | 你家的小家伙怎么样了 |
[11:56] | She has gained six and a half ounces, thank the Lord. | 她长了180多克 感谢主 |
[12:00] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[12:03] | Congratulations are also in order for Commander Horace, | 也要恭喜赫拉斯大主教 |
[12:06] | newly promoted upon his wife’s pregnancy. | 他太太怀孕了 他晋升了 |
[12:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[12:13] | No Handmaid for you, then? | 那么你没有使女了 |
[12:15] | No. | 是的 |
[12:17] | May the Lord bless all future Commanders as he has blessed us. | 愿主像保佑我们一样 保佑未来所有大主教 |
[12:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[12:29] | Praise be, Waterford. | 宜应称颂 沃特福德 |
[12:30] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[12:32] | My Handmaid is about to reach her expiration date. | 我的使女在我家的期限快到了 |
[12:35] | And she wasn’t that much fun to begin with. | 我从一开始就不太想碰她 |
[12:38] | How’s yours? | 你家的呢 |
[12:41] | Well, she has proven fruitful. | 事实证明她能受孕 |
[12:46] | And not bad looking, either? | 也不难看 |
[13:03] | – You so deserve this. – Thank you. | -这都是你应得的 -谢谢 |
[13:13] | Perfect timing. | 时机非常完美 |
[13:17] | God goes with you. | 主与你同在 |
[13:20] | Good. Yes. | 很好 就这样 |
[13:22] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[13:24] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[13:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:30] | Just breathe deep. | 深呼吸 |
[13:32] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[13:37] | Good. Praise be. | 很好 宜应称颂 |
[13:40] | God is here with you. | 主与你同在 |
[13:44] | You’re doing so well. | 你做得非常好 |
[13:57] | Mrs. Waterford. | 沃特福德太太 |
[14:24] | False labor fools the best of us. | 假性分娩把我们都骗了 |
[14:28] | You might consider timing the contractions next time. | 下次也许可以考虑对宫缩进行计时 |
[14:39] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Waterford. | 抱歉 沃特福德太太 |
[15:31] | Well, cervix is closed and 0% effaced. | 宫口已经闭合 胎位没有下降 |
[15:40] | Your baby isn’t coming anytime soon. | 你的宝宝一时半会出不来 |
[15:44] | There were contractions. | 可她出现了宫缩 |
[15:46] | Braxton-Hicks. | 假性宫缩 |
[15:48] | They were not productive. | 并非要分娩了 |
[15:50] | She should be induced. Today. | 给她催产 就今天 |
[15:52] | Given the severe bleeding earlier in the pregnancy, | 考虑到之前孕早期的严重出血 |
[15:55] | we’re already looking at a high‐risk birth. | 分娩的风险已经很大了 |
[15:57] | We prefer not to introduce | 如非必要 |
[15:58] | chemicals into the process unnecessarily. | 最好不要借助化学药品 |
[16:01] | However, seeing as the baby’s measuring over nine pounds | 不过 宝宝的体重已经超过了八斤 |
[16:05] | and the Handmaid is petite, | 而使女体型娇小 |
[16:08] | I might consider inducing in a week or two, | 我也许会考虑在一两周内催产 |
[16:11] | in order to avoid C‐section. | 以免要进行剖腹产 |
[16:13] | Until then, we must encourage the baby | 在那之前 我们都鼓励 |
[16:16] | to come out the natural way. | 让宝宝自然分娩 |
[16:18] | Vigorous walks. Mango salad. | 强度较大的散步 芒果沙拉 |
[16:21] | I know of a spicy tea that works wonders. | 我知道有种辣茶很管用 |
[16:24] | Tea. | 茶 |
[16:28] | How spicy is it? | 有多辣呢 |
[16:32] | ‘Cause heartburn could hurt the baby, you know. | 因为胃灼热会伤到宝宝 |
[16:38] | We are all impatient. | 我们都等不及了 |
[16:41] | I can promise you that this pregnancy will end soon, | 我保证这次妊娠会很快结束 |
[16:44] | and Offred will be off to her next posting. | 奥芙弗雷德也会被派到下一个家庭 |
[16:47] | In a new district. | 去另一个教区 |
[16:51] | A change of scene. | 换一下环境 |
[16:54] | You’re right, Mrs. Waterford. | 你说得对 沃特福德太太 |
[16:57] | It’s been lovely, | 这段时间很开心 |
[16:59] | but I think it’s probably best | 但也许我们两个再也不见 |
[17:00] | if we don’t ever see each other again. | 是最好的结果 |
[17:52] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[17:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:16] | They’re going to make me leave this house very soon. | 他们会让我很快离开这个家 |
[18:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:24] | Serena wants to send me to a new district. | 塞丽娜想把我送到一个新的教区 |
[18:29] | Does she? | 是吗 |
[18:31] | A change of scene, she said. | 换一下环境 她说的 |
[18:38] | And… | 那 |
[18:43] | That’s not what you want? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[18:56] | You have been kind to me. | 你一直对我很好 |
[19:02] | More than other Commanders would have been. | 比其他大主教都要好 |
[19:07] | And you’re going to be a father yourself soon. | 而你很快就要为人父了 |
[19:19] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:22] | What is it? | 什么帮助 |
[19:41] | I’ve already lost a child, | 我已经失去了一个孩子 |
[19:48] | and I’m about to lose another one. | 现在又要失去另一个 |
[19:57] | It would help if I could be moved | 如果我能够被派到 |
[20:00] | to my daughter’s district. | 我女儿的教区就好了 |
[20:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:10] | If it is at all, within your power to do that. | 如果你能办到的话 |
[20:19] | Who are you to tell me | 你以为你是谁 |
[20:22] | what’s within my power? | 跟我说我能办到什么 |
[20:41] | I understand that it’s unusual. | 我知道这种要求不常见 |
[20:48] | I would never approach her. | 我绝对不会接近她 |
[20:53] | She would never even see me. | 她甚至都不会见到我 |
[20:57] | I can promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[21:00] | I’ve been too lenient with you. | 我对你太宽容了 |
[21:03] | Too indulgent. | 太放纵了 |
[21:08] | What? | 什么 |
[21:11] | I’ve spoiled you. | 我把你宠坏了 |
[21:14] | Get out. | 出去 |
[21:23] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[21:53] | I shouldn’t have expected you to understand. | 我不该指望你能够理解 |
[22:02] | You have no idea what it is like to have a child | 你不知道拥有自己的骨肉 |
[22:07] | of your own flesh and blood. | 是什么感受 |
[22:18] | And you never will. | 你也永远不会知道 |
[22:47] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[22:50] | Oh, it was a… | 今天 |
[22:54] | challenging day. | 很有挑战 |
[22:56] | All the days will be challenging until the baby arrives. | 宝宝出生前 每一天都很有挑战 |
[23:03] | I think Offred was happy that the baby didn’t come. | 我觉得奥芙弗雷德很高兴宝宝没出生 |
[23:08] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[23:13] | Yes, I think she enjoyed it. | 是的 我觉得她很享受 |
[23:17] | She has forgotten her place. | 她忘了自己的身份 |
[23:23] | The doctor refuses to induce. | 医生拒绝催产 |
[23:26] | There’s nothing we can do but wait for the baby to come. | 除了等待宝宝出生 我们什么都做不了 |
[23:31] | Do you really think so? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[23:36] | I suppose there are ways a baby might come out sooner. | 我想有办法能让宝宝早点出来 |
[24:00] | I think the best way is the most natural way. | 最好的方法就是最自然的方法 |
[24:31] | Listen to my voice. | 听我的声音 |
[24:35] | This is your mother. | 我是你的妈妈 |
[24:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:45] | And I always will. | 我会永远爱你 |
[24:56] | Mrs. Waterford wants to see you. | 沃特福德太太要见你 |
[25:16] | I’ll tell the baby about you. | 我会告诉宝宝关于你的事情 |
[26:03] | Please come and sit. | 请过来坐吧 |
[26:40] | We need to help the baby come out naturally. | 我们需要帮助宝宝自然生产 |
[26:56] | No. Please. | 不 求你了 |
[26:59] | The natural way is the best way. | 自然的方法是最好的方法 |
[27:01] | – It could hurt the baby. – No, it’s what’s best for the baby. | -会伤害孩子 -不 这对孩子最好 |
[27:04] | Serena, listen to me. | 塞丽娜 听我说 |
[27:06] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[27:07] | Stop it, Offred. | 别说了 奥芙弗雷德 |
[27:08] | Please don’t do this! | 请不要这么做 |
[27:09] | – Stop it! – It doesn’t have to be this way! | -别说了 -没必要这样 |
[27:11] | Offred, you need to stop it. | 奥芙弗雷德 别反抗了 |
[27:12] | – You don’t have to– – Stop it. | -根本没必要 -别说了 |
[27:13] | Don’t! Please! | 别 求求你 |
[27:14] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[27:16] | – Lie down! – No! Don’t! | -躺下 -不 别这样 |
[27:17] | And she said, “Behold my handmaid, | 拉结说 “有我的使女 |
[27:19] | Bilhah. | 比拉 |
[27:21] | Go in unto her. And she shall bear upon my knees | 你可与她同房 使她生子在我膝下 |
[27:24] | that I may also have children by her.” | 我便也靠她生子” |
[27:26] | No! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[27:27] | “And she gave him her handmaid to wife, | “拉结就把使女比拉给丈夫为妾 |
[27:30] | and Jacob went in unto her!” | 雅各布便与她同房” |
[27:32] | Don’t do this! Please! | 不要这样 求求你们 |
[27:43] | No! | 不 |
[27:44] | No, please, stop! Stop! Stop! | 不 求求你 停下 住手 住手 |
[27:47] | Stop it! Please, stop! No, stop! | 放开我 求求你 停下 不 不 |
[27:49] | Serena! No, please, stop! | 塞丽娜 别 拜托 快停下 |
[27:51] | Stop! Stop it! Stop! No! | 停下 放开我 放开 不 |
[27:54] | No! Please, don’t! | 不 求你们了 别 |
[27:56] | Please! No! No! | 求你们 不 不 |
[28:05] | You treat it like a job. | 你把它当成工作 |
[28:10] | One detaches oneself… | 只要超脱现实 |
[28:17] | No. | 不 |
[28:19] | No more to you than a bee is to a flower. | 这之于你不过是蜜蜂之于花朵 |
[28:30] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[28:33] | Not my flesh. | 不是我的身体 |
[29:06] | I’m not here. | 我不在这里 |
[31:21] | It’s such a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[31:24] | My mom always made my dad take out the trash. | 我妈总是让我爸去倒垃圾 |
[31:31] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[33:43] | Stop! | 不 |
[34:00] | Please forgive me, for I know not what I do. | 请原谅我 因我所为并非我本意 |
[34:02] | I have sinned against you and God and I beg for mercy. | 我对你和上帝犯下罪行 请求宽恕 |
[34:05] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用紧张 |
[34:09] | If we confess our sins, | 如果我们坦白自身罪过 |
[34:10] | He is faithful and righteous to forgive us | 上帝将以忠实公正之心饶恕我们 |
[34:12] | and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness. | 并净化我们所有的罪恶 |
[34:19] | Don’t you care? | 你不在乎吗 |
[34:23] | Why don’t you care? | 为什么你不在乎 |
[34:26] | It’s okay. You’re not in trouble. | 没事 你不会有麻烦 |
[34:31] | You don’t look at me! | 你都不看着我 |
[34:33] | You don’t touch me unless you have to. | 如非不得已你都不会碰我 |
[34:36] | You’ve never kissed me, | 你从没有吻过我 |
[34:37] | I’ve never been kissed until tonight! | 直到今晚我才有了初吻 |
[34:41] | I’m your wife! | 我是你的妻子 |
[34:43] | You just caught me cheating on you! | 而你刚刚发现了我出轨 |
[34:44] | You should care! | 你应该在意 |
[34:58] | It’s the Handmaid. | 是因为那个使女吧 |
[35:05] | Eden… | 伊登 |
[35:09] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[35:13] | Why do you like her? | 你为什么喜欢她 |
[35:17] | You’re not making any sense. | 你在胡说八道了 |
[35:22] | Just tell me! | 告诉我 |
[35:28] | Eden, I would never get involved with a Handmaid. | 伊登 我永远也不可能和使女在一起 |
[35:32] | It’d be suicide. | 那是自取灭亡 |
[35:49] | So, you just don’t love me? | 所以 你只是不爱我 |
[36:06] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:30] | Please stop crying. | 别哭了 |
[37:40] | I’ve planned a surprise for you. | 我给你策划了一个惊喜 |
[37:48] | I think you’ll like it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[38:12] | Be back in three hours before Serena notices you’re gone. | 三小时内回来 别让塞丽娜发现你们不在 |
[38:17] | They’re expecting you. | 他们在等着你们 |
[38:22] | You deserve this. | 你值得这一切 |
[38:35] | Don’t let anyone else see you. | 不要让其他人发现你们 |
[39:05] | June? | 琼 |
[39:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[39:14] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[39:17] | June. | 琼 |
[39:20] | Talk to me. | 说句话 |
[39:23] | Please, say something. | 说点什么啊 |
[41:02] | Here. | 过来 |
[41:21] | Ten minutes. | 给你十分钟 |
[41:36] | She kind of looks like me. | 她长得有点像我 |
[41:40] | Can I see her? | 可以让我看看吗 |
[41:45] | I like her hair. | 我喜欢她的头发 |
[41:47] | What if I turn it like this? | 要是我把她扭成这样呢 |
[42:04] | Oh, my baby. | 宝贝 |
[42:14] | Hi, my Hannah Banana. | 汉娜宝贝 |
[42:24] | Remember, we talked about who you were gonna see today. | 记得我们说过今天要带你见的人吧 |
[42:32] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[42:38] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[42:40] | Agnes. | 阿格尼丝 |
[42:42] | Her name is Agnes now. | 她现在叫阿格尼丝了 |
[42:50] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[42:53] | I didn’t mean to scare you. I just… | 我没想吓你 我只是… |
[42:56] | I just missed you so much. | 我只是太想念你了 |
[43:03] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[43:10] | Oh, my Hannah Banana. | 我的汉娜宝贝 |
[43:26] | Did it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[43:30] | Did what hurt, baby? | 你指哪疼 宝贝 |
[43:32] | When they hit you on the head. | 他们打你头的时候 |
[43:38] | I was okay. | 我还好 |
[43:41] | I just went to sleep for a little while, but I was okay. | 我当时昏睡了一会儿 但是还好 |
[43:45] | Did you try to find me? | 你找过我么 |
[43:47] | I did. | 我找过 |
[43:50] | I tried so hard. | 我非常努力地找 |
[43:53] | Daddy did too. | 爸爸也是 |
[43:56] | Why didn’t you try harder? | 你为什么不再努力点儿呢 |
[44:10] | Baby, it’s okay for you to be mad at me. | 宝贝 你有理由生我的气 |
[44:14] | I waited for you. | 我当时在等你 |
[44:16] | I know. | 我明白 |
[44:17] | And I’m so sorry I couldn’t be there. | 真的很抱歉 我没能 |
[44:22] | For you… | 陪着你… |
[44:24] | And to protect you. | 保护你 |
[44:28] | I wanted to. | 我也想那样 |
[44:35] | It’s okay. I have new parents now. | 没关系 我有新的父母了 |
[44:45] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[44:48] | Come sit with me. | 坐我旁边 |
[44:51] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[45:08] | Okay, well, you tell me about them. All right? | 跟我讲讲你的新父母 好吗 |
[45:13] | Do you like them? | 你喜欢他们吗 |
[45:16] | Are they nice to you? | 他们对你好吗 |
[45:20] | Yeah? Good. | 对你好就行 |
[45:25] | Do they punish you? | 他们惩罚过你么 |
[45:29] | Do they ever hit you? | 他们打过你么 |
[45:31] | Only when I’m bad. | 只有我表现不好的时候 |
[45:33] | Only twice. | 就两次 |
[45:41] | You’re having a baby. | 你怀孕了 |
[45:48] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:54] | You don’t get to keep it. | 但你不能把孩子留在身边 |
[45:59] | No. | 是的 |
[46:03] | No, you’re right, I don’t. | 你说得对 我不能 |
[46:09] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[46:11] | You are my first baby. | 你是我的第一个孩子 |
[46:16] | You’ll always be my baby. | 你永远是我的宝贝 |
[46:20] | We have to go right now. | 我们得走了 |
[46:24] | – Time to go. – No. | -该走了 -别 |
[46:25] | – I’m sorry, dear. – Wait. | -抱歉 亲爱的 -等等 |
[46:27] | Say goodbye now. | 道别吧 |
[46:29] | No. Wait. | 别 等一下 |
[46:35] | Wait, please. | 请等一下 |
[46:38] | Please, wait, please, just… | 请等一下 |
[46:39] | Just gimme a second, please. | 就一小会儿 拜托 |
[46:41] | Please. Come here, baby, come here. | 拜托 宝贝过来 |
[46:44] | I just wanna tell you | 我只想告诉你 |
[46:47] | that I will always be your mommy. | 我永远是你的妈妈 |
[46:50] | You know that? | 你知道吧 |
[46:52] | And Daddy and I will always love you. | 爸爸和妈妈永远爱你 |
[46:56] | Always, always, always. | 永远都会 |
[46:59] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[47:01] | I know, baby. It’s okay. | 我明白 宝贝 没关系 |
[47:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[47:05] | I need you to do something for me, okay? | 你要为我做点事 |
[47:07] | You listening? | 听到了吗 |
[47:10] | Enjoy your life. | 好好生活 |
[47:14] | And love your parents. | 好好爱你的父母 |
[47:20] | And you do whatever they tell you. | 听他们的话 |
[47:24] | Because I need you to be careful, | 你自己要小心 |
[47:26] | and I need you… I need you to keep yourself safe. | 保护自己 |
[47:33] | You just take care of her for me. | 替我好好照顾她 |
[47:35] | You just protect her. Please. | 请好好保护她 |
[47:40] | I will. | 我会的 |
[47:41] | Just love her for me. | 替我好好爱她 |
[47:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[47:45] | – Mommy? – Yes, sweetie? | -妈妈 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[47:48] | Am I ever gonna see you again? | 我还会见到你吗 |
[47:53] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[47:57] | I’m gonna try. | 我会努力的 |
[47:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[48:04] | It’s okay, baby. I love you. | 没事的 宝贝 我爱你 |
[48:06] | – Come on. – It’s okay, sweetie. | -走吧 -没事的 亲爱的 |
[48:08] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[48:09] | – Come on. – No! | -走吧 -不 |
[48:10] | It’s gonna be okay, sweetie. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[48:12] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[48:14] | – Come on. – No! | -走吧 -不 |
[48:15] | – Stay inside. – No! Mommy! | -待在屋里 -不 妈妈 |
[48:18] | Let me go! Mommy! | 放开我 妈妈 |
[48:22] | I don’t wanna go! | 我不想走 |
[48:25] | Mom! No! No, Mommy! | 妈妈 不 不 妈妈 |
[48:27] | Baby, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 宝贝 没事的 没事的 |
[48:30] | You’ve gotta stay inside. Stay inside. | 你得待在屋里 别出去 |
[48:31] | No, please, let me go. | 不 求你了 让我走 |
[48:32] | – Stay inside. – Please, let me go! | -别出去 -求你了 让我走 |
[48:33] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[48:36] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[48:37] | Hannah, come here, baby. | 汉娜 过来 宝贝 |
[48:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[48:40] | – Come here, baby. Come here. – Mommy! | -过来 宝贝 过来 -妈妈 |
[48:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[48:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[48:49] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[48:53] | I need you to go now, okay? | 你跟着他们走吧 |
[48:55] | I need you to be brave, okay, baby? | 勇敢点 好吗 宝贝 |
[49:04] | So, what you’re gonna do, | 你要这样 |
[49:06] | is you’re gonna take your Martha’s hand. | 牵着女佣的手 |
[49:11] | You’re gonna get in the car. | 上车 |
[49:16] | And you’re gonna go home. | 回家去 |
[49:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[49:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:41] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[50:19] | June. It’s okay. | 琼 没事了 |
[50:48] | June. | 琼 |
[50:48] | June. We gotta go. | 琼 我们得走了 |
[50:51] | Come on. Gotta get up. | 起来 快起来 |
[50:55] | June, we gotta go. | 琼 我们要走了 |
[50:57] | Get back in the house. | 回房里去 |
[51:08] | Just get inside. | 快回去 |
[51:13] | Okay. Just, just stay here. | 待在这别动 |
[51:15] | Stay here and hide. | 待在这 躲起来 |
[51:18] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[51:39] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[51:43] | I was just, uh… | 我只是… |
[51:46] | Just checking the Commander’s house. Making sure it’s clear. | 只是检查下大主教的房子 确保安全 |
[51:49] | Everything looks good. Just gonna lock up the house right now. | 一切安妥 我准备把房门锁上 |
[51:53] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[51:54] | No one’s supposed to be here. | 这里不应该有人 |
[52:00] | Shit! Come on! | 该死 来 |
[52:02] | Get him in the car! | 把他弄上车 |
[52:04] | Get his keys! | 把他的钥匙拿着 |
[52:10] | You got him? | 把他弄上车了没 |
[52:12] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[52:34] | No! | 不 |
[52:36] | No. | 不 |