时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Aunt Lydia, may I go home, please? | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 我可以回家吗 |
[00:06] | You may go home when your walking partner goes home. | 你得跟步行伙伴一起回家 |
[00:10] | You and the Commander tried to have children? | 你和大主教尝试生过孩子 |
[00:12] | I wanted to. He disagreed. | 我想生 他不同意 |
[00:14] | They were always adjusting my dosage. | 他们总是调整我的剂量 |
[00:17] | I wish we could’ve. | 我希望我们能生 |
[00:19] | – Once Nichole’s returned… – I love you. | -一旦妮可成功回国 -我爱你 |
[00:20] | … we’d do our best to move the others along quickly. | 我们会尽全力推动其他引渡对象的进程 |
[00:23] | So much leverage comes from the child. | 这孩子带来了这么大的谈判优势 |
[00:25] | With her back home… | 如果她回来了… |
[00:26] | You want me to keep her there. | 你想让我把她留在那里 |
[00:27] | Just for a bit. | 只是暂时的 |
[00:29] | You’re not well. | 你身体不太好 |
[00:30] | – No. – June. | -是的 -琼 |
[00:35] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[00:37] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[00:38] | You’d never have to go back to Gilead again. | 你永远都不用再回到基列国了 |
[00:40] | Do you really think that I would leave my home? | 你真的认为我会离开我的家吗 |
[00:42] | My offer still stands. | 我的提议仍然有效 |
[00:44] | Treason and coconuts. | 叛国和椰子 |
[00:45] | I probably won’t see my daughters again. | 我再也见不到我女儿们了 |
[00:49] | She’s someone’s child, too. | 她也是别人的孩子 |
[00:51] | I honor the Handmaid’s life by saving her child’s. | 我在拯救她的孩子来捍卫她的生命 |
[00:54] | How will you honor your daughters? | 你要如何捍卫你的女儿们 |
[00:56] | I don’t know how yet, | 暂时还不知道 |
[00:58] | but I’m gonna get out as many children as I can. | 但我能救多少是多少 |
[01:01] | They all deserve to be free. | 他们都应该获得自由 |
[01:37] | Ofjoseph. Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[01:39] | Okay, Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[01:43] | Almost there now. | 快到了 |
[01:44] | One step at a time, dear. | 慢慢来 亲爱的 |
[01:46] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[01:57] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[01:58] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[02:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:03] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[02:05] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[02:08] | Ofjoseph, you need to get rest today. | 奥芙约瑟夫 你今天需要休息 |
[02:11] | You can go straight upstairs to your room | 你可以直接上楼去你的房间 |
[02:13] | and take a snooze. | 打个盹 |
[02:15] | Thank you, Aunt Lydia. | 谢谢 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[02:17] | But I don’t want rest. | 但我不想休息 |
[02:20] | I don’t want to rest ever again. | 我再也不想休息了 |
[02:25] | Well… | 天啊 |
[02:27] | Isn’t this a delight? | 太漂亮了吧 |
[02:30] | The Lawrences redecorated. | 劳伦斯夫妇重新装修了 |
[02:32] | All households doing their best to conform | 所有家庭都在尽最大努力遵守 |
[02:35] | to Commander Waterford’s new regulations. | 沃特福德大主教的新规定 |
[02:39] | Every residence elevated to D.C. Standards. | 所有的住宅都达到了华盛顿的标准 |
[02:44] | I suppose you’ve missed a few things in your time away. | 你这段时间错过了一些事情 |
[02:48] | Suppose I have. | 是吧 |
[02:50] | Perhaps God will deem this household | 也许上帝会认为这个家庭 |
[02:52] | worthy of a child after all, | 可以有孩子了 |
[02:55] | should he forgive us for taking you away | 希望他能原谅我们没让你参加 |
[02:58] | from last month’s Ceremony. | 上个月的受精仪式 |
[03:01] | Happily, we’ve returned you just in time for the next. | 还好你能赶上下个仪式 |
[03:11] | I believe that my time of prayer | 我相信我的祈祷 |
[03:13] | has led me to see my true purpose. | 让我看清了我的真正使命 |
[03:18] | You are a good girl, Ofjoseph. | 你是个好孩子 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[03:24] | Go on. I’ll let you get settled. | 去吧 好好收拾一下 |
[03:52] | Scones mean no. | 烤饼代表拒绝 |
[03:55] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[03:57] | “Scones mean no”? | 烤饼代表拒绝 |
[03:58] | A message from the network. | 这是组织的消息 |
[04:00] | No more medication for Eleanor. | 不要再给埃莉诺用药了 |
[04:03] | I’ve asked everyone I can think of. | 我问了我能想到的所有人 |
[04:05] | When they can’t help, they send scones. | 当他们无能为力时 就会送烤饼 |
[04:09] | She’s getting worse? | 她恶化了吗 |
[04:11] | She throws things now. | 她开始扔东西了 |
[04:18] | Beth… | 贝丝 |
[04:24] | I need you to ask the Marthas for something else. | 你再帮我问女佣一件事 |
[04:26] | Of course you do. | 小事儿精 |
[04:30] | Do you know anyone who could help me move children out? | 你知道谁能帮我把孩子送出去吗 |
[04:38] | I’m gonna get them out. | 我要把他们救出去 |
[04:42] | I know how it sounds. | 我知道这听起来很荒谬 |
[04:45] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会被杀的 |
[05:18] | Get out! | 出去 |
[05:19] | Go! Get out of here! | 你给我出去 |
[05:36] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[05:39] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[06:00] | Reorganizing, sir? | 重新收拾吗 先生 |
[06:10] | Beth told me she can’t get any more of her medication. | 贝丝告诉我 她不能吃药了 |
[06:13] | I would appreciate it if you would give my wife her privacy. | 你别去烦我妻子了 谢谢 |
[06:18] | Well, I’m just worried. | 我只是在担心她 |
[06:21] | You really think she’s safe here? | 你真的觉得她在这里安全吗 |
[06:23] | Of course she’s safe. This is… | 当然了 这里是 |
[06:26] | It’s her home. | 这是她家 |
[06:28] | You can’t keep her locked up here forever. | 你不能把她永远关在这里 |
[06:30] | What do you propose I do? | 那你说怎么办 |
[06:36] | I’m not sending my wife away. | 我不会把我妻子送走的 |
[06:46] | You can leave Gilead with her. | 你可以和她一起离开基列 |
[06:52] | Get a truck. | 找辆卡车 |
[06:57] | Get her out. | 把她弄出去 |
[07:02] | And get her the help that she needs. | 让她得到帮助 |
[07:17] | She cannot go on like this. | 她不能再这样下去了 |
[07:33] | What do you know about how much someone can take? | 你对这方面有多少了解 |
[07:45] | Everything. | 我都知道 |
[08:05] | He’s scared. | 他很害怕 |
[08:08] | Fear can be a great motivator. | 恐惧是一个巨大的动力 |
[08:14] | Attention shoppers. | 顾客请注意 |
[08:15] | Handmaids must remain with her walking partner | 使女必须一直跟步行伙伴同行 |
[08:17] | at all times. Walk with God. | 与上帝同行 |
[08:20] | Another walking partner dead. | 又死了一个步行伙伴 |
[08:23] | They must think I’m cursed. | 他们肯定认为我被诅咒了 |
[08:27] | Or a terrorist. | 或是恐怖分子 |
[08:29] | I’m not, though. | 但我不是 |
[08:32] | Not yet. | 暂时还不是 |
[08:52] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:54] | I can’t help. | 我帮不了你 |
[08:56] | They’re watching everything we do. | 他们在监视我们的一举一动 |
[09:00] | And you’re really conspicuous. | 你真的很显眼 |
[09:16] | How many Handmaids’ kids are still in this district? | 这个教区还剩多少使女的孩子 |
[09:18] | Can you find out? | 你能查查吗 |
[09:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:22] | Because I’m gonna get them out. | 因为我要把他们救出去 |
[09:25] | And a lot of them. | 救出很多孩子 |
[09:29] | You’ll get put on the wall just for thinking that. | 你光是这么想就会被吊死在墙上的 |
[09:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[09:37] | No. | 不 |
[09:39] | I am not fucking okay. | 我他妈不好 |
[09:44] | Inspection? | 检查吗 |
[09:45] | Another one. | 又来了 |
[09:54] | Let’s go, girls! | 快走 姑娘们 |
[09:56] | – Move! – Let’s go! | -快点 -快走 |
[09:57] | – Quick! – Hurry up! | -快 -快点 |
[09:58] | Faster! | 快点 |
[10:00] | To your places! | 就位 |
[10:02] | Find your spot, then be still. | 找到位置站好 |
[10:06] | Quickly, girls! Move it! | 快点 姑娘们 快走 |
[10:07] | Move it! This is not a parade. | 快走 这不是游行 |
[10:10] | Don’t leave any spaces. | 不要留空位 |
[10:13] | Move over! | 过去 |
[10:14] | Make it even. Even spacing. | 保持间距 |
[10:17] | All the way up! | 上去 |
[10:18] | All the way to the top, girls! | 走到最上面 姑娘们 |
[10:20] | Back row, no talking! | 后排不许说话 |
[10:23] | Up those stairs! | 上楼梯 |
[10:24] | – Up those stairs! – Quiet, now. | -上楼梯 -安静 |
[10:28] | Heads down. | 低下头 |
[10:30] | Hands in front. | 双手放在前面 |
[10:32] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[10:34] | We want you looking your best | 我们希望你们能以最好的面貌 |
[10:37] | for our very special visitors. | 欢迎我们的贵客 |
[11:19] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[11:25] | You’re looking well. | 你看起来不错啊 |
[11:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[11:30] | Sorry to keep you out here in the cold. | 很抱歉让你在外面受冻 |
[11:36] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:37] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[11:39] | A Boston girl. | 你来自波士顿 |
[11:42] | Born and bred. | 土生土长的 |
[11:44] | Hardy. | 能吃苦 |
[11:47] | It’s much warmer in D.C. | 华盛顿暖和多了 |
[11:51] | I may be able to… | 我或许可以 |
[11:53] | arrange a transfer for you there, | 把你调过去 |
[11:56] | if you prefer. | 前提是你愿意 |
[11:59] | Your wife is here. | 你妻子来了 |
[12:02] | Aunt Lydia will answer any questions that you might have. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷可以回答你们的任何问题 |
[12:05] | We are honored to have you, Commander. | 欢迎你的到来 大主教 |
[12:08] | May God bless our endeavor. | 愿上帝保佑我们的努力 |
[12:10] | Shall we? | 开始吧 |
[12:12] | I’m curious to see what you have here. | 我想开开眼 |
[12:14] | Your girls have… quite a reputation. | 你的姑娘们相当有名啊 |
[12:26] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[12:28] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[12:33] | I think you’ll be pleased | 你对我们在卡尔霍恩事件后 |
[12:34] | with the progress we’ve made since the Calhoun incident. | 所取得的进展一定会很满意的 |
[12:38] | And two more confirmed pregnancies. | 还有两位使女确认怀孕了 |
[12:40] | True miracles, indeed. | 真是个奇迹 |
[12:47] | This is not regulation. | 这不合规定 |
[12:50] | Ofhoward’s alterations | 奥芙霍华德的改变 |
[12:51] | were damaged through criminal actions, | 因犯罪行为受损了 |
[12:54] | and we decided to make an allowance. | 所以我们决定给她行个方便 |
[12:56] | You’re comfortable with that | 这个教区发生过暴力叛乱 |
[12:57] | in a district that has fostered violent rebellion? | 你觉得这样没问题吗 |
[13:00] | I am, Commander, at present. | 我目前觉得没问题 大主教 |
[13:04] | The veil. The ring. | 面罩 铁环 |
[13:06] | We’re rolling it out slowly. | 我们正在慢慢推出新的方式 |
[13:08] | And the vow is voluntary, of course. | 当然 宣誓是自愿的 |
[13:11] | We hold the devotion of veiled Handmaids to the highest esteem. | 我们对戴着面罩的忠诚使女致以崇高的敬意 |
[13:15] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[13:15] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:18] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:23] | She is a model Handmaid. | 她是模范使女 |
[13:25] | And how do you find Commander Simon? | 你觉得西蒙大主教怎么样 |
[13:27] | How’s your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么样了 |
[13:32] | George, you remember Ofjoseph? | 乔治 你还记得奥芙约瑟夫吗 |
[13:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:35] | Joseph Lawrence is an old friend. | 约瑟夫·劳伦斯是我的老朋友了 |
[13:37] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[13:39] | Yes. Golf buddies… from before. | 我们以前一起打高尔夫的 |
[13:43] | Every Sunday after church. Always… | 每周日礼拜后 真 |
[13:45] | always an experience. | 真的很开心 |
[13:47] | How do you find Commander Lawrence? | 你觉得劳伦斯大主教怎么样 |
[13:53] | He treats me with respect, sir. | 他对我很尊重 先生 |
[13:56] | Respect? | 尊重 |
[14:02] | I am grateful to be in his service. | 我很感激能为他效劳 |
[14:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[14:29] | He’s at work. | 他去上班了 |
[14:31] | He goes to meetings now. | 他现在要参加会议了 |
[15:26] | All I want is the TASCHEN Gauguin. | 我只想看看高更的画作 |
[15:30] | He hides things just to bother me, | 他藏东西就是为了气我 |
[15:32] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[15:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:47] | You’re up to something again. | 你又有什么打算 |
[15:51] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[15:54] | Is it your daughter? | 因为你女儿吗 |
[15:58] | No. | 不 |
[16:02] | Hannah’s gone. | 汉娜不见了 |
[16:05] | Well, tell me what you’re doing in here. | 那快点告诉我 你在这里干什么啊 |
[16:10] | I’m looking for other people’s children. | 我在找别人的孩子 |
[16:13] | My friends’ children. | 我朋友的孩子 |
[16:16] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[16:18] | Handmaids? | 使女们的孩子 |
[16:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:25] | I’m trying to find out where they are. | 我想知道他们在哪里 |
[16:30] | That information is in The Red Center dossiers. | 那些信息都在红色感化中心的档案里 |
[16:35] | Right. | 对啊 |
[16:39] | Joseph keeps them in the basement. | 约瑟夫放在地下室了 |
[16:51] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[16:52] | I don’t have all day. | 我没那么多时间 |
[16:58] | They keep sending them for him to review. | 他们一直把档案寄给约瑟夫审核 |
[17:03] | He just sticks them down here. | 他就把档案放在这里 |
[17:04] | Like we need any more clutter. | 弄得好像我们杂物还不够多一样 |
[17:08] | This place is a mess. | 这地方真是一团糟 |
[17:11] | What is the point of having as many maids as you want | 既然不让使女打扫卫生 |
[17:14] | if they aren’t allowed to actually clean anything? | 那还请那么多使女干嘛 |
[17:25] | Joseph likes to keep them… | 约瑟夫一般放在 |
[17:29] | “Of labor resources.” | 人力资源 |
[17:33] | Here they are! | 在这里 |
[18:29] | Where is that… | 在哪 |
[18:55] | 2009年出生女孩 汉娜·班科莱改名为阿格尼丝·麦肯锡 | |
[19:10] | Mrs. Lawrence? | 劳伦斯太太 |
[19:12] | Have you ever thought about leaving Gilead? | 你想过离开基列吗 |
[19:16] | You mean go somewhere where I could get | 你是问我想不想去 |
[19:18] | mood stabilizers instead of herbal tea? | 能用情绪稳定剂代替草药茶的地方吗 |
[19:23] | Joseph would help you. | 约瑟夫会帮助你的 |
[19:27] | You could leave together. | 你们可以一起离开 |
[19:33] | He wants you to be… safe. | 他想保护你的安全 |
[19:42] | He loves you so much. | 他非常爱你 |
[19:50] | Joseph is a war criminal. | 约瑟夫是个战犯 |
[19:55] | He can’t cross the border. | 他不能跨境 |
[20:00] | He would be… jailed for the rest of his life. | 他会因此被判终身监禁的 |
[20:04] | Or…killed. | 或者被杀 |
[20:08] | And he would deserve it. | 那也是他应得的 |
[20:17] | Oh, I’ve been looking for this! | 我一直在找这个 |
[20:23] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re back, Ofjoseph. | 你回来就好了 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[20:25] | Things are always so much more exciting when you’re here. | 你回来以后 家里有趣多了 |
[20:33] | After the bombing last year, | 去年爆炸事件后 |
[20:35] | we weren’t sure the district would ever recover. | 我们当时不知道该教区能否恢复 |
[20:37] | Our community is very resilient, by His hand. | 感谢上帝 我们的社区恢复得非常迅速 |
[20:41] | If only the fringe cities | 要是边缘城市 |
[20:42] | would be so quick to get their houses in order. | 也能这么快把房子修好就好了 |
[20:45] | Has there been pushback on the new policies elsewhere? | 其他地方有没有抗拒新的政策 |
[20:51] | Some men are set in their ways. | 有些人已经习惯了自己的方式 |
[20:56] | Very true. | 的确 |
[20:59] | Once Gilead is finally recognized as a sovereign state, | 一旦基列最终被承认为主权国家 |
[21:03] | we won’t have time | 我们就没有时间 |
[21:03] | to indulge with those clinging to old habits. | 迁就那些固守陈规的人了 |
[21:08] | Is there someone in particular that you’re concerned with, Fred? | 弗雷德 你有没有特别在意的人 |
[21:12] | I… | 我 |
[21:15] | I hesitate to say. | 我不知道该不该说 |
[21:17] | I’d like to hear. | 我想听听 |
[21:26] | Commander Lawrence. | 劳伦斯大主教 |
[21:33] | Lawrence’s contributions to Gilead have been… substantial. | 劳伦斯对基列的贡献…非常大 |
[21:38] | At first. | 但那是之前 |
[21:41] | Now, I fear his influence does more harm than good. | 现在我担心他的影响弊大于利 |
[21:46] | He’s made some cosmetic changes to his household, yes, but… | 他是装修了一下家里 但是 |
[21:51] | He’s had four Handmaids. | 他有过四个使女 |
[21:56] | Not one has produced. | 都没有生育过 |
[21:58] | And from what I’ve seen from his current Ofjoseph, | 从我对现任奥芙约瑟夫的观察 |
[22:05] | that lack of discipline persists. | 这种缺乏纪律的现象依然存在 |
[22:07] | We may need to… | 我们可能得 |
[22:10] | set an example. | 杀一儆百 |
[22:19] | Challenging someone like Lawrence is a delicate business, Fred. | 拿劳伦斯这样的人开刀很难办的 弗雷德 |
[22:24] | I’m only… | 我只是 |
[22:26] | suggesting we make certain that | 建议我们得确保 |
[22:29] | he and his household are abiding by Gilead’s most sacred tenets. | 他和他的家人都在遵守基列最神圣的教义 |
[22:37] | There are… | 有一些 |
[22:39] | mechanisms in place to… | 机制可以用来 |
[22:44] | ensure virility. | 确保生殖力 |
[22:47] | Isn’t that a little extreme? | 这有点极端吧 |
[22:51] | If he’s unfit to lead his household, he’s unfit to lead Gilead. | 如果他无法领导他的家庭 他就无法领导基列 |
[23:02] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[23:16] | It’s been five years since we had our children torn away from us. | 我们的孩子已经被抢五年了 |
[23:21] | An eternity. | 度日如年 |
[23:23] | 2008年出生女孩 普鲁登斯·巴塞特改名为珍妮弗·科伊 | |
[23:24] | They were one. | 他们当时一岁 |
[23:27] | Now they’re six. | 现在六岁了 |
[23:32] | They were seven. | 他们当时七岁 |
[23:36] | Now they’re 12. | 现在十二岁了 |
[23:42] | We’ve missed everything. | 我们错过了一切 |
[23:47] | The steps. | 步骤 |
[23:47] | 迦勒·林多改名为塞缪尔·科温顿 因车祸去世 | |
[23:48] | The smiles. | 微笑 |
[23:52] | The tragedies. | 悲剧 |
[23:55] | Children still die. | 孩子们还是会死 |
[23:58] | Even in Gilead. | 哪怕是在基列 |
[24:00] | Janine’s son, Caleb, | 珍妮的儿子 迦勒 |
[24:03] | four years ago. | 四年前 |
[24:06] | Prayers can’t stop car accidents. | 祈祷无法阻止车祸 |
[24:10] | Ofjoseph? | 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[24:16] | They want you in the sitting room. | 他们叫你去客厅 |
[25:36] | You both should stand over there. | 你们俩站在那边 |
[26:05] | What a lovely room. | 好漂亮的房间啊 |
[26:30] | I pray that nothing will impede god’s will tonight. | 祈祷今晚上帝的意志没有阻碍 |
[26:46] | Come in. | 进来 |
[26:49] | Eleanor. Such a pleasure to see you. | 埃莉诺 很高兴见到你 |
[26:52] | How are Olivia and the kids? | 奥利维亚和孩子们怎么样 |
[26:55] | Couldn’t be better. | 再好不过了 |
[26:56] | Shall I get you a drink, George? | 乔治 我给你拿杯喝的吧 |
[26:58] | I’ll help myself, Joseph. Thank you. | 我自己来吧 约瑟夫 谢谢 |
[27:01] | We sincerely apologize for… intruding. | 很抱歉 打扰了 |
[27:05] | No, no. The more the merrier. | 不不 人越多越好 |
[27:08] | In bearing witness, we… | 作为见证人 我们 |
[27:10] | pray with you for a fruitful outcome. | 与你一起祈祷开枝散叶 |
[27:13] | They used to do this in the first months of Gilead | 基列刚开始的几个月 |
[27:16] | to the households that resisted the Ceremony. | 他们会拜访抗拒受精仪式的家庭 |
[27:19] | They declared it unnecessary. | 后来他们宣称没有这个必要 |
[27:23] | Things change. | 一切都变了 |
[27:24] | The Aunt checked on us before. | 嬷嬷之前来看过我们 |
[27:28] | It’s mere formality, Mrs. Lawrence. | 这只是形式 劳伦斯太太 |
[27:31] | Shoring up those households that have had… | 我们一般都会帮助 |
[27:34] | difficulties with… handmaids. | 那些使女无法受孕的家庭 |
[27:37] | Bearing witness ensures that every member of the family | 见证人可以确保家庭中的每一个成员 |
[27:41] | is performing their role. | 都在履行他们的职责 |
[27:43] | Any deviation could tip the scales to failure. | 任何偏差都可能导致天平失衡 |
[27:47] | Are you gonna sit in the bed with us, too? | 你也要和我们一起坐在床上吗 |
[27:50] | Because that would definitely make things more interesting. | 这样肯定更有趣 |
[27:53] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[27:56] | I think it’s time to get started. | 可以开始了 |
[28:12] | Right. | 好 |
[28:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:34] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[28:44] | Don’t move my stuff. | 别动我的东西 |
[28:49] | Forgetful moments sneaking up on you there, old man? | 老头子 你忘了什么吗 |
[29:07] | And when Rachel saw that | 拉结见自己 |
[29:11] | she bore Jacob no children, | 不给雅各布生子 |
[29:14] | Rachel envied her sister, | 就嫉妒她姐姐 |
[29:17] | and said unto Jacob, | 对雅各布说 |
[29:21] | “Give me children, | 给我孩子 |
[29:23] | or else I die.” | 不然我就去死 |
[29:34] | Aunt Lydia? | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[29:36] | There’s no need to worry. | 不用担心 |
[29:38] | Dr. Michaels will be efficient. | 麦考斯医生效率很高 |
[29:40] | Lickety-split. | 速度很快 |
[29:45] | Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[30:33] | We’ll sit here quietly for 20 minutes. | 我们在这里安静地坐二十分钟 |
[30:39] | And then, we’ll go… go down. | 然后下去 |
[30:45] | We can’t just sit here. | 我们不能光坐着 |
[30:47] | We can play uh… Canasta. | 我们可以玩牌 |
[30:50] | Got some cards up here. | 这里有牌 |
[30:52] | The doctor is going to check me… afterwards… | 医生结束后要给我做个检查 |
[30:58] | for the proof that there was a Ceremony. | 确保我们执行了受精仪式 |
[31:04] | – You swore… – Eleanor, | -你发过誓 -埃莉诺 |
[31:05] | – Quiet! – we would never… | -安静 -我们永远也不用 |
[31:06] | – You need to be quiet! – have to do this! | -安静 -这样的 |
[31:07] | – We don’t have to do anything! – You swore it! | -我们什么都不用做 -你发过誓的 |
[31:08] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[31:09] | Stop. You need to stop. | 住口 别说了 |
[31:12] | We don’t have to do anything. | 我们什么也不用做 |
[31:16] | Sir… | 先生 |
[31:23] | Yes, we do. | 必须得做 |
[31:30] | You helped to create… this world. | 你帮助创建了这个世界 |
[31:37] | How long did you think it would be before it came for you? | 你以为你不会因此付出代价吗 |
[31:40] | Every government makes room for exceptions. | 每个政府都会有例外 |
[31:43] | This one ends with both of you on the wall. | 你们俩会因此被吊死在墙上 |
[31:51] | Maybe we deserve it. | 也许这是我们应得的 |
[31:53] | I mean… at least, it would all be over. | 至少 一切都会结束 |
[32:00] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[32:02] | It’s… It’s our sin. | 这是我们的罪孽 |
[32:08] | Handmaids are required to report deviancy. | 使女必须上报异常情况 |
[32:18] | And Marthas. | 还有女佣 |
[32:23] | We would all be punished. | 我们都会受到惩罚 |
[32:27] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[32:29] | My love! My love! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[32:32] | My love. | 亲爱的 |
[32:34] | No! | 不 |
[32:35] | You need to be quiet. You need to be quiet. | 安静 安静 |
[32:38] | You need to be quiet. | 安静 |
[32:45] | No! | 不 |
[32:51] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:04] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[33:07] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[33:11] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[33:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:19] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:34] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[33:37] | Sit right there. | 坐在这里 |
[33:45] | It doesn’t mean anything. No matter what happens. | 不管发生什么都毫无意义 |
[33:51] | It’s okay, my love. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[33:54] | You are the love of my life. | 你是我一生所爱 |
[33:59] | You are my love. | 你是我的至爱 |
[34:29] | You just treat it like a job. | 把它当成工作就好 |
[34:33] | Try to detach yourself. | 尽量超脱自我 |
[34:36] | See it from the outside. | 站在旁观者的角度 |
[34:43] | You’re not you. | 你不是你 |
[34:44] | I’m not me. | 我不是我 |
[34:47] | This is a transaction. | 这只是一次交易 |
[34:54] | And then it’s over. | 然后就结束了 |
[35:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:16] | It’s easier if you close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛会好受一点 |
[36:41] | Where is Mrs. Lawrence? | 劳伦斯太太呢 |
[37:14] | Eleanor? | 埃莉诺 |
[37:20] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[37:26] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:28] | It’s been so long since we’ve had dinner. | 我们很久没有共进晚餐了 |
[38:19] | Let’s see what we have. | 我来检查一下 |
[38:29] | Any pain or discomfort? | 有哪里疼或者不舒服吗 |
[38:32] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[38:33] | Bleeding or cramping? | 出血或者抽筋呢 |
[38:36] | No, sir. All good. | 没有 先生 我很好 |
[38:39] | Great. | 好 |
[38:41] | May He see fit to bring about His blessed miracle. | 愿主仁慈 降下奇迹 |
[38:44] | May I be truly worthy. | 愿我真正有价值 |
[38:59] | A successful Ceremony. | 受精仪式很成功 |
[39:01] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[39:06] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[39:09] | We should give the Lawrences back their privacy. | 我们就不打扰劳伦斯夫妇了 |
[39:16] | He does have good Scotch. | 他家的威士忌确实不错 |
[39:38] | Are you… all right? | 你还…好吗 |
[39:47] | I mean, at least it wasn’t you. | 至少不是你 |
[40:53] | How is Eleanor? | 埃莉诺怎么样了 |
[40:59] | She’s very quiet. | 她很安静 |
[41:18] | A collector’s item. | 我的珍藏品 |
[41:29] | The punishment for contraception is being torn apart by dogs. | 避孕的惩罚是被狗撕成碎片 |
[41:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:48] | That’s not gonna be the last time that happens. | 这可不会是最后一次 |
[41:50] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[42:01] | I know. | 我明白 |
[42:21] | I’ll get you a truck. | 我帮你找辆卡车 |
[42:32] | You get my wife out safely. | 你把我妻子安全送出去 |
[42:47] | You can get out, too. | 你也可以逃走 |
[42:57] | You just have to bring them something. | 你只要给他们带点东西 |
[43:03] | Something valuable. | 有价值的东西 |
[43:09] | Kids. | 孩子 |
[43:14] | The stolen children of Gilead. | 在基列被偷走的孩子们 |
[43:28] | I’d be a hero. | 我会成为英雄 |
[44:07] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[44:08] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[44:10] | You’re like a nightmare right now. | 你像噩梦一样阴魂不散 |
[44:12] | Dylan’s new name is Joshua. | 迪伦改名为约书亚 |
[44:16] | He’s five, right? | 他五岁了 对吗 |
[44:18] | He lives in Amherst, with a Commander’s family. | 他住在艾摩斯特市的一位大主教家里 |
[44:23] | And he’s blond. | 他有一头金发 |
[44:33] | His dad was blond. | 他爸爸也是 |
[44:46] | How long are we gonna let Gilead keep him? | 你想让他在基列待多久 |
[45:02] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[45:05] | I have a truck. I think it fits 10. I’ve seen it. | 我有辆卡车 应该能装十个人 我见过 |
[45:08] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[45:10] | I’m not leaving without Hannah. | 我不能丢下汉娜 |
[45:13] | We can’t do something like that ourselves. | 我们只靠自己恐怕没什么希望 |
[45:14] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[45:16] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[45:21] | What? I’m brave. | 怎么了 我很勇敢 |
[45:28] | Sasha’s little girl is still in the Torrance house. | 萨莎的女儿还在托伦斯家 |
[45:31] | Just a few blocks from me. | 和我家只隔几个街区 |
[45:33] | She’s old enough. And quiet. | 她不小了 而且不哭闹 |
[45:35] | I’ll ask around. | 我去打听一下 |
[45:55] | June? | 琼 |
[46:00] | Did you find out anything about Caleb? | 你查到迦勒的消息了吗 |
[46:10] | I did. | 查到了 |
[46:17] | His family was transferred to California. | 他全家都转移到加利福尼亚了 |
[46:25] | His mom seems super nice. | 他的妈妈看起来人很好 |
[46:39] | He lives on the beach? | 他住在海边吗 |
[46:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:44] | He lives on the beach. | 他住在海边 |
[47:19] | I know last night was difficult. | 我知道昨晚很艰难 |
[47:24] | Thank you for your resilience. | 谢谢你那么坚强 |
[47:28] | Well, we have to be a united front. | 我们必须一致对外 |
[47:36] | Always. | 一贯如此 |
[47:49] | Fred, you’ve done so much for Gilead. | 弗雷德 你为基列奉献了那么多 |
[47:53] | And I see that. | 我都看在眼里 |
[47:57] | But you’re getting distracted. | 但你开始分心了 |
[47:59] | It’s been months, | 几个月来 |
[48:01] | and we’re no closer to Nichole. | 接回妮可的希望依然渺茫 |
[48:04] | I’m assuring a life for her. | 我要确保她能正常生活 |
[48:05] | You’re prioritizing yourself. | 你以自己的前途为先 |
[48:14] | And that’s enough now. | 拖得够久了 |
[48:18] | Serena… | 塞丽娜… |
[48:21] | I thought that the Gilead channels | 我以为基列的官方渠道 |
[48:23] | were the only way to get to Nichole, | 是找回妮可的唯一方法 |
[48:25] | but they’re not. | 但并非如此 |
[48:30] | I met someone in Canada who can help us. | 我在加拿大认识了一个能帮我们的人 |
[48:35] | An American. | 一个美国人 |
[48:58] | You just have to offer your cooperation. | 你只需要提供配合 |
[49:33] | I did what you asked. | 我照你说的做了 |
[49:36] | The Marthas? | 女佣们送来的 |
[49:40] | Muffins mean yes. | 松饼代表同意 |
[49:50] | I spread the word. | 我传出消息 |
[49:52] | I asked if anyone would help get children out. | 问有没有人愿意帮忙把孩子们救出去 |
[49:55] | I thought they’d all say no. | 我以为她们都会拒绝 |
[50:09] | We’re gonna need a bigger boat. | 我们要找艘大点的船了 |