时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s been months. We’re no closer to Nichole. | 几个月来 接回妮可的希望依然渺茫 |
[00:06] | I met someone in Canada who can help us. | 我在加拿大认识了一个能帮我们的人 |
[00:09] | An American. | 一个美国人 |
[00:10] | We have five new Marthas for the Resistance. | 我们有五名新女佣抵抗军 |
[00:12] | – How do you know? – I chose them. | -你怎么知道的 -我选择了她们 |
[00:13] | Scones mean “no”. | 烤饼代表拒绝 |
[00:14] | A message from the network. | 这是组织的消息 |
[00:17] | No more medication for Eleanor. | 不要再给埃莉诺用药了 |
[00:18] | Have you ever thought about leaving Gilead? | 你想过离开基列吗 |
[00:20] | Joseph would help you. You could leave together. | 约瑟夫会帮助你的 你们可以一起离开 |
[00:22] | Joseph is a war criminal. | 约瑟夫是个战犯 |
[00:24] | He can’t cross the border. | 他不能跨境 |
[00:25] | He would be jailed for the rest of his life. | 他会因此被判终身监禁的 |
[00:28] | And he would deserve it. | 那也是他应得的 |
[00:30] | Lawrence’s contributions to Gilead have been… | 劳伦斯对基列的贡献… |
[00:32] | substantial. At first. | 非常大 但那是之前 |
[00:34] | He’s had four Handmaids. | 他有四个使女 |
[00:36] | Not one has produced. | 都没有生育过 |
[00:37] | If he’s unfit to lead his household, | 如果他无法领导他的家庭 |
[00:39] | he’s unfit to lead Gilead. | 他就无法领导基列 |
[00:40] | In bearing witness, we… pray with you | 作为见证人 我们与你一起祈祷 |
[00:42] | for a fruitful outcome. | 开枝散叶 |
[00:43] | – You swore… – Eleanor, shh! Quiet! | -你发过誓 -埃莉诺 安静 |
[00:45] | – …we would never have to do this! – You need to be quiet! | -我们永远也不用这样的 -安静 |
[00:46] | – We don’t have to do anything! – You swore it! | -我们什么都不用做 -你发过誓的 |
[00:48] | The doctor is going to check me. | 医生结束后要给我做个检查 |
[00:50] | You are the love of my life. | 你是我一生所爱 |
[00:54] | I’ll get you a truck. | 我帮你找辆卡车 |
[00:55] | You get my wife out safely. | 你把我妻子安全送出去 |
[00:57] | You can get out, too. | 你也可以逃走 |
[00:58] | You just have to bring them something valuable. | 你只要给他们带点有价值的东西 |
[01:01] | Kids. | 孩子 |
[01:01] | Do you know anyone who could help me move children out? | 你知道谁能帮我把孩子送出去吗 |
[01:04] | I’m gonna get them out. | 我要把他们救出去 |
[01:05] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会被杀的 |
[01:06] | I did what you asked. | 我照你说的做了 |
[01:08] | The Marthas? | 女佣们送来的 |
[01:08] | Muffins mean “yes”. | 松饼代表同意 |
[01:10] | We’re gonna need a bigger boat. | 我们要找艘大点的船了 |
[01:28] | Fifty-two. | 52个 |
[01:32] | Marthas and Handmaids are offering to help me get fifty-two kids out. | 女佣和使女主动提出帮我带52个孩子出去 |
[01:38] | Fifty-two kids. | 52个孩子 |
[01:40] | And ten seats. | 10个座位 |
[01:43] | How does that math work? | 这数字对不上吧 |
[01:49] | Moira would tell me I need to keep my fucking shit together. | 莫伊拉会告诉我振作一点 |
[01:55] | Eleanor. No… | 埃莉诺 不 |
[02:02] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[02:04] | Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 |
[02:09] | You should go. Go. | 你快走吧 |
[02:10] | – Shut up! – Eleanor? | -闭嘴 -埃莉诺 |
[02:12] | Eleanor, listen to me, I love you. Liar! | 埃莉诺 听我说 我爱你 说谎者 |
[02:24] | Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 |
[02:25] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[02:28] | You don’t want to be a murderer. | 你不是杀人犯 |
[02:31] | You don’t want to live like that. | 那不是你想要的生活 |
[02:33] | You were raped because of him. | 你因为他被强奸了 |
[02:35] | You were brutalized, poor girl, | 你被虐待了 可怜的女孩 |
[02:38] | because of him! | 都因为他 |
[02:40] | I know you want to kill him. | 我知道你想杀他 |
[02:43] | I would like to kill him, too. | 我也想杀他 |
[02:51] | But we can’t always just do what we want. | 但我们不能总是随心所欲 |
[02:55] | We have to control ourselves. | 我们得控制自己 |
[02:58] | It’s all his fault. | 都是他的错 |
[02:59] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[03:03] | It’s your fault, too. | 这也是你的错 |
[03:05] | You could have done something. | 你本可以做点什么 |
[03:07] | We all could have done something. | 我们原本都可以做点什么 |
[03:10] | Well, I’m doing something now. | 我现在正在补救 |
[03:12] | I need him now. | 我现在需要他 |
[03:15] | To fix it. | 来弥补 |
[03:17] | Nothing can fix it. | 没有什么可以弥补 |
[03:18] | I have a plan, Eleanor. | 我有个计划 埃莉诺 |
[03:21] | But I need him alive. | 但他得活着 |
[03:25] | I need his help. | 我需要他的帮助 |
[03:28] | And I need yours. | 还有你的帮助 |
[03:31] | So, put down the gun. | 所以 放下枪 |
[03:36] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:38] | Will it make it better? | 放下枪会好起来吗 |
[03:41] | Yes. | 会 |
[03:42] | How do you know it will work? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:44] | ‘Cause it has to. | 因为必须得好起来 |
[03:47] | Because all of this has to add up to something. | 因为所有的努力必然会有成效 |
[03:51] | It has to mean something. | 一定会有意义 |
[03:57] | I need your help, Eleanor. | 我需要你的帮助 埃莉诺 |
[04:03] | Help me make it mean something. | 帮助我让它变得有意义 |
[04:11] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[04:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:45] | She’s settled. | 她平静下来了 |
[04:53] | Drink? | 喝点吗 |
[04:55] | Sure. | 好 |
[05:05] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[05:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:08] | Yeah, you do… everything, don’t you? | 嗯 什么都是你来 是吧 |
[05:13] | Ice queen. | 冰皇后 |
[05:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:33] | Funny thing. | 有意思的是 |
[05:36] | I found those kids that can help you leave. | 我找到了能帮你离开的孩子 |
[05:42] | I also found the Marthas who were willing to help. | 我还找到了愿意帮忙的女佣 |
[05:45] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[05:49] | More than I expected, actually. | 比我想象的还要多 |
[05:54] | How many? | 有多少 |
[05:58] | – Fifty-two. – I’m sorry? | -52个 -什么 |
[06:01] | Fifty-two kids… | 52个孩子 |
[06:05] | that you are gonna help save from this shitty place you created. | 你要从你创造的这个肮脏地方拯救出去 |
[06:11] | You know how insane you sound right now? | 你知道你这话有多疯狂吗 |
[06:15] | Part of the equation we overlooked, mental health, obviously. | 很明显 我们忽视心理健康问题 |
[06:27] | You owe me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[06:35] | I assume you are staying. | 你会留下吧 |
[06:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:40] | Maternal love, we overlooked that one, too. | 我们还忽略了母爱 |
[06:42] | So many regrets. | 好多遗憾 |
[06:51] | I need to get my wife out. | 我要把我妻子救出去 |
[06:56] | So, you’ll do it? | 所以你加入了 |
[07:02] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[07:08] | Can you get more trucks? | 你能再找些卡车吗 |
[07:13] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:27] | Wouldn’t it be funny if you actually turned out to be a hero? | 如果你成了英雄 那不是很有趣吗 |
[07:34] | Wouldn’t it? | 可不 |
[07:57] | I tried not to overpack, ma’am, but | 夫人 我已经尽量少带东西了 但是 |
[07:59] | we still need the same number of toiletries even for one night. | 哪怕只有一个晚上 洗漱用品的数量也是一样的 |
[08:03] | I’m sure you did a fine job. | 你办事我放心 |
[08:07] | You always do. | 一直如此 |
[08:11] | How close are you to bringing her back? | 还有多久能把她救回来 |
[08:16] | We’re closer than ever. | 我们正在努力 |
[08:20] | It’s hard to get governments to agree, so we’re… | 我们很难让政府同意 所以我们 |
[08:23] | taking a more personal approach. | 准备绕过政府 |
[08:27] | This negotiation ought to do it. | 这次谈判应该可以把她救回来 |
[08:34] | And you’re sure that this is the best thing for Nichole? | 你确定这是为了妮可好吗 |
[08:41] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[08:45] | Thank you for loving Nichole so much. | 非常感谢你这么爱护妮可 |
[08:53] | May the Lord bless you and keep you. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[09:03] | Time to go. | 走吧 |
[09:16] | May the Lord bless our endeavor. | 愿上帝保佑我们的努力 |
[09:18] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[09:20] | Nice car. Befits you. | 车不错 适合你 |
[09:23] | Feels good to drive again. | 再次开车的感觉真好 |
[09:38] | – They’re here. – Who? | -他们来了 -谁 |
[09:41] | Just answer their questions. | 回答他们的问题就好 |
[09:42] | Don’t ask any, don’t say anything extra. | 不要问问题 不要说废话 |
[10:04] | – Are you working on a plan to get kids out? – Yes. | -你在打算救孩子们出去吗 -对 |
[10:06] | – Who asked you to do that? – No one. | -谁让你这么做的 -没谁 |
[10:08] | – So it’s your idea? – Yes. | -这是你的主意 -对 |
[10:10] | Dumb idea. | 愚蠢 |
[10:11] | We’re shutting you down. | 停止计划 |
[10:13] | We have our own plans, you’re interfering with them. | 我们有自己的计划 你这是在妨碍我们 |
[10:15] | You didn’t even ask. | 你都没问我们 |
[10:16] | I don’t need permission. | 我不需要得到允许 |
[10:17] | We could poison you. | 我们可以毒死你 |
[10:19] | Dump your body in the river, make it look like a suicide. | 把你的尸体丢到河里 造成自杀的假象 |
[10:21] | And no one would know. | 没有人会知道的 |
[10:22] | No one would ask. | 没有人会问起 |
[10:24] | Fine, I’ll ask. | 好吧 我问你们 |
[10:26] | Will you grant me permission to rescue 52 kids | 你们能允许我把52个孩子 |
[10:29] | from a lifetime of Salvagings, torture, and rape? | 从一生的废物利用 折磨和强奸中营救出来呢 |
[10:32] | No one’s going to help you. | 没人会帮你的 |
[10:34] | They already agreed. | 她们已经同意了 |
[10:34] | They answer to us. | 她们要听我们的命令 |
[10:47] | So you took a poll about whether people | 所以你做了一个民意调查 |
[10:48] | would be better off outside Gilead | 逃出基列的生活会更好 |
[10:50] | and you got some Marthas to say yes. | 然后让女佣答应帮你 |
[10:52] | What a victory. | 真是一场胜利啊 |
[10:53] | My Commander will provide the vehicles to get them out. | 我的大主教会提供让他们逃出去的车辆 |
[10:56] | – Lawrence? – He’s done it before. | -劳伦斯 -他之前干过 |
[10:58] | We did it before. You didn’t do a thing. | 是我们干过 你什么都没做 |
[11:01] | You jumped onto a train that was already moving | 你跳上了一辆已经开动的火车 |
[11:03] | and now you’re Che fucking Guevara. | 结果现在你他妈成了切·格瓦拉 |
[11:05] | There will be an escape vehicle with room for 52 kids. | 到时候会有一辆可容纳52个孩子的逃跑车辆 |
[11:09] | If you would like that vehicle to be empty, | 如果你们想让那辆车空着 |
[11:11] | I have no doubt that you can do that. | 肯定可以做到 |
[11:13] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[11:15] | Why would you ever prevent these kids from having a better life? | 你们为什么要阻止这些孩子过上更好的生活 |
[11:19] | I vouch for her. | 我为她担保 |
[11:22] | She saved this house. | 她拯救了这幢房子 |
[11:23] | She got the bomb-maker out. | 她找出了炸弹制造者 |
[11:25] | She saved the five from Chicago. | 她从芝加哥救了五个人 |
[11:28] | I trust June, | 我相信琼 |
[11:30] | she keeps her cool. | 她很冷静 |
[11:33] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[11:34] | There’s a shipment scheduled to fly in next week. | 有一批货预定下周飞 |
[11:37] | – Billy’s helping us unload. – Then we’ll wait, | -比利会帮我们卸货 -那我们先等等 |
[11:39] | until after the shipment. | 让货物先运走 |
[11:41] | We will not interfere with your plans. | 我们不会妨碍你们的计划 |
[11:47] | We’ve worked on this a long time. | 我们已经准备了很长时间 |
[11:50] | We can’t risk a security crackdown. | 我们不能冒险被警戒镇压 |
[11:52] | There won’t be one. | 不会的 |
[11:56] | This has a small chance of working. | 这个计划成功的几率很小 |
[11:59] | And a high probability of you dying in the process. | 你很有可能会死 |
[12:01] | The Marthas who have agreed to help you are doing it on their own. | 同意帮助你的女佣 是她们自己下的决定 |
[12:04] | If this goes sideways, their blood is on you. | 如果出了差错 她们就会因你而死 |
[12:07] | We will not help you or offer protection. | 我们不会为你提供帮助和保护 |
[12:10] | We will not stand in your way. | 但我们也不会妨碍你 |
[12:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:13] | – Godspeed. – Godspeed. | -祝你成功 -祝你们成功 |
[12:42] | Freedom of the open road. | 畅通大道的自由感 |
[12:48] | You were right to suggest we drive ourselves. | 还好你让我们自己开车了 |
[12:52] | Seems smarter, given what we’re doing. | 考虑到我们要去做的事 还是自驾比较好 |
[12:56] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[13:01] | A little. | 有一点 |
[13:02] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[13:04] | For keeping your head. | 你很冷静 |
[13:07] | Mr. Tuello didn’t know who he was dealing with. | 图埃洛先生根本不知道他在和谁打交道 |
[13:13] | The Americans have always underestimated our devotion to the cause. | 美国人总是低估我们对事业的热爱 |
[13:18] | I’m just sorry he… pulled you into this. | 我只是很抱歉他把你也牵扯进来了 |
[13:24] | They think we’re as weak as they are. | 他们以为我们跟他们一样弱 |
[13:30] | Do you remember what this used to look like out here? | 你还记得这里以前什么样吗 |
[13:34] | Rusted-out factories. | 废旧的工厂 |
[13:36] | Dirty air, | 污浊的空气 |
[13:37] | dirty water. | 肮脏的水源 |
[13:40] | We returned the world to its natural state. | 我们把这个世界变回原来的模样 |
[13:43] | Something to be proud of. | 变成值得骄傲的地方 |
[14:04] | You should have a turn. | 你来试试吧 |
[14:06] | Driving. | 你来开 |
[14:08] | No, no. | 不不 |
[14:09] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:11] | We won’t see another soul for miles. | 这里基本上都没人的 |
[14:40] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[15:41] | Commander and Mrs. Waterford. | 大主教和沃特福德太太 |
[15:42] | – Hello. – Welcome. | -你好 -欢迎 |
[15:44] | We’re so honored by your visit. | 你们的到来让我们蓬荜生辉 |
[15:46] | It’s lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:48] | You have beautiful children and helpful, too, I see. | 你的孩子真好看 还会帮你忙 |
[15:52] | We’ve been blessed to have my parents here | 还好我们我父母能来 |
[15:54] | to help us raise them. | 帮忙带孩子 |
[15:56] | It takes a village. | 孩子可不好带 |
[15:57] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[15:58] | I love that color. | 我喜欢那个颜色 |
[16:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:07] | So what’s in the shipment? | 货物是什么 |
[16:09] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[16:10] | It’s best not to know. | 最好还是不要知道 |
[16:12] | They mentioned someone named Billy. | 他们提到了一个叫比利的家伙 |
[16:14] | He’s a bartender at Jezebel’s. | 他是荡妇俱乐部的酒保 |
[16:16] | When I left, I picked him to coordinate the black market stuff. | 我离开的时候 请他帮忙处理黑市的东西 |
[16:19] | So you trust him. | 你信任他 |
[16:21] | I trust his love of money. | 我信他很贪财 |
[16:27] | She didn’t eat her breakfast? | 她没吃早餐吗 |
[16:28] | I guess. She didn’t bring the tray in. | 是吧 她没把托盘拿进去 |
[16:32] | Have you seen Lawrence? | 你看到劳伦斯了吗 |
[16:36] | Sleeping in? | 在睡觉吗 |
[17:01] | Car’s gone. | 车没了 |
[17:14] | “Sorry”. | 抱歉 |
[17:25] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:09] | Blessed day, Commander Lawrence. | 美好的一天 劳伦斯大主教 |
[18:10] | To whom shall I place the call? | 需要我转接给谁 |
[18:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:20] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[18:24] | We’re fucked. | 我们完蛋了 |
[18:25] | Nobody knows they’re gone. We’ve still got time. | 没人知道他们已经走了 我们还有时间 |
[18:27] | A day? Two? | 一天 两天 |
[18:29] | We have time to make a plan. | 我们还有时间制定计划 |
[18:31] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[18:33] | I’ll end up at Jezebel’s again, if I’m lucky. | 再被派去荡妇俱乐部都算我走运的 |
[18:39] | The Martha shipment. | 女佣的货物 |
[18:43] | Can you help me talk to Billy? | 你能帮我联系上比利吗 |
[18:45] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:46] | Why can’t we just get the kids on the plane? | 不如我们直接让孩子们坐飞机吧 |
[18:49] | Have you forgotten where you are? | 你忘了你在哪里吗 |
[18:51] | A plane that flies in has to fly out, right? | 飞机能飞进来就一定能飞出去 对吧 |
[18:55] | I never should have vouched for you. | 我真不该为你担保 |
[18:58] | This house was a hell of a lot safer before you got here. | 你没来之前 这房子安全很多 |
[19:02] | What do you want? | 你怎么了 |
[19:05] | I’m scared. | 我害怕了 |
[19:08] | Get out. | 出去 |
[19:10] | Go! Both of you. | 你们俩都出去 |
[19:11] | Please. | 请吧 |
[19:24] | ♪ Lifted leaf ♪ | ♪ 飘起的叶子 ♪ |
[19:31] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[19:33] | Oh, no thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[20:46] | You’re worried. | 你很担心 |
[20:51] | About bringing Nichole back here. | 能不能把妮可救回来 |
[20:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:02] | Do you remember us | 你还记得我们 |
[21:04] | in our little apartment… | 住在面包店楼上 |
[21:07] | above the bakery? | 那间狭小的公寓吗 |
[21:10] | I kept you in a steady supply of chocolate croissants. | 我一直让你吃巧克力羊角面包 |
[21:13] | You were trying to fatten me up. | 你是想喂胖我 |
[21:15] | I didn’t want other men looking at you. | 我不想让别的男人盯着你看 |
[21:20] | I wrote my first book there. | 我在那里写了第一本书 |
[21:25] | You were a good writer. | 你是一个好作家 |
[21:30] | How could you take that away from me? | 你怎么忍心让那一切离我而去 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:41] | I didn’t realize how much this would cost you. | 我没想到你会付出这么大的代价 |
[21:51] | What if it had never happened? | 如果这一切都没有发生呢 |
[21:57] | Do you ever imagine what our lives would have been like? | 你能想象我们的生活会是什么样子吗 |
[22:01] | I suppose I’d still be in marketing, you’d… | 我应该还在做市场营销 而你… |
[22:04] | be a television pundit. | 会是个电视评论员 |
[22:08] | I’d quit my job to manage your career, | 我会辞去工作辅助你的事业 |
[22:10] | I’d be the man behind the woman. | 成为女强人背后的男人 |
[22:14] | You would get resentful, | 然后你会有怨气 |
[22:16] | and then we would get a divorce. | 我们就离婚了 |
[22:18] | And then you’d find a fertile woman and marry her. | 接着你会娶一个可以生育的女人 |
[22:21] | – I don’t think so. – Really? | -不会的 -真的吗 |
[22:23] | More likely you’d leave me, | 应该是你离开我 |
[22:25] | for a man more capable of giving you a child. | 再找一个能和你生儿育女的男人 |
[22:40] | You’re just saying that in this place. | 你在这里当然这么说 |
[22:45] | But this isn’t where we live. | 我们又不在这里生活 |
[22:49] | It could be. | 不是不可以啊 |
[22:50] | Why couldn’t we retire to a town like this? | 为什么我们不能退休来到这样的小镇 |
[22:53] | Or this very one, I don’t know. | 就这个小镇也行啊 |
[22:54] | We could give up our place in line. | 我们可以放弃地位 |
[22:57] | You would do that? | 你愿意这样做吗 |
[22:59] | I don’t need all the pomp and circumstance. | 荣华富贵如过眼云烟 |
[23:05] | You love D.C. | 你很喜欢华盛顿 |
[23:09] | We worked so hard with the Winslows. | 我们跟温斯洛夫妇辛苦这么久 |
[23:13] | I don’t give a damn about the Winslows. | 我一点都不在乎温斯洛夫妇 |
[23:20] | I don’t want to miss watching our daughter grow up. | 我不想错过我们女儿的成长过程 |
[23:27] | Her first steps. | 她迈出的第一步 |
[23:33] | She is gonna grow up to be just like you. | 她会变成跟你一样的人 |
[24:21] | Come. | 来 |
[25:58] | What are you doing back? | 你怎么回来了 |
[26:03] | I had an attack of conscience. | 良心不安 |
[26:06] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[26:12] | You promised you would help me. | 你答应过会帮我的 |
[26:17] | I made certain promises based on that. | 不然我也不会跟别人承诺了 |
[26:19] | You should have known. | 你应该能意识到的 |
[26:21] | I should have known you were a fucking liar? | 我应该意识到你是个骗子吗 |
[26:23] | You should have known that my wife | 你应该意识到我的妻子 |
[26:26] | is more important to me than you are. | 远比你重要 |
[26:32] | You can’t get out, can you? | 你出不去吧 |
[26:35] | That’s why you came back. | 所以你才回来了 |
[26:38] | You need new authorizations | 新地区的检查站 |
[26:40] | for the checkpoints in the new territories. | 需要新的通行证 |
[26:42] | I don’t have them. | 可我没有 |
[26:43] | I do not think that that is a clerical oversight. | 这应该不是行政疏忽 |
[26:48] | So, you can’t get trucks out? | 所以你没办法把卡车送出去了 |
[26:50] | I can’t get a mouse out. | 我连只老鼠都送不出去 |
[26:55] | They’ve… they’ve got me. | 他们盯上我了 |
[27:00] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题了 |
[27:04] | Keep your fucking shit together. | 振作一点 |
[27:06] | I will do what I can to keep… | 我会尽力帮你 |
[27:08] | you from the worst of it. | 避免最坏的情况发生 |
[27:10] | What’s the worst of it? | 最坏情况是什么 |
[27:12] | The Colonies. | 殖民地 |
[27:14] | Jezebels. | 荡妇俱乐部 |
[27:15] | I’ll try to find you a kind Commander. | 我尽量给你找个善良的大主教 |
[27:27] | You’re taking me to the city. | 带我去市里 |
[27:44] | I’ll wait here for you. | 我在这等你 |
[27:49] | You’d better. | 最好是这样 |
[29:25] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[29:28] | Give us a smile, sweetheart. | 笑一个 宝贝 |
[29:39] | – Let me look at you. – Thank you. | -让我看看你 -谢谢 |
[29:43] | Are you Billy? | 你是比利吗 |
[29:45] | You’re new. | 我没见过你 |
[29:46] | I’m a friend of Beth’s. | 我是贝丝的朋友 |
[29:48] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[29:49] | She will be… | 如果你帮我们 |
[29:52] | if you help us. | 她就会没事 |
[29:54] | Everyone needs help. | 人人自危 |
[30:00] | Upstairs now. | 现在上楼 |
[30:09] | I hear you have access to a cargo plane. | 我听说你能接触到运输飞机 |
[30:12] | – You want a ride. – Not for me. | -你想搭飞机 -不是我 |
[30:14] | For Beth, | 是贝丝 |
[30:15] | and a Commander, and his wife. | 和一对大主教夫妇 |
[30:19] | And 52 children. | 还有52个孩子 |
[30:20] | What? | 什么 |
[30:22] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[30:23] | You don’t have enough. | 多少钱都不够 |
[30:25] | I have a house full of Picassos. | 我有整整一栋房子的毕加索 |
[30:28] | Cézannes, Rembrandts, Pissarros. | 塞尚 伦勃朗和毕沙罗的作品 |
[30:30] | That’s how you know Beth, you’re in the Lawrence house. | 所以你会认识贝丝 你是劳伦斯家的 |
[30:33] | It’s like living in the attic of MoMA. | 就像住在现代艺术博物馆的阁楼里 |
[30:35] | That fucker raided all the museums first chance he could get. | 那混蛋一有机会就洗劫了所有博物馆 |
[30:37] | You get him and his wife on that plane, | 你把他们夫妇弄上飞机 |
[30:40] | he’ll give you the art. | 他就把画给你 |
[30:42] | He just needs you to keep it on the ground. | 你只需要让飞机延迟起飞 |
[30:43] | No fucking way. | 不可能 |
[30:44] | Twenty-four hours is all we need. | 我们只需要二十四小时 |
[30:47] | Twenty minutes, if you’re lucky. | 能等二十分钟就不错了 |
[30:50] | So you’ll do it? | 这么说你答应了 |
[30:51] | No. | 不 |
[30:52] | You’ll think about it. | 你会考虑的 |
[30:55] | No. | 不 |
[30:56] | All of the art, Billy. | 所有画作 比利 |
[31:00] | You get all of it. | 全都给你 |
[31:07] | Let me know. | 决定了就告诉我 |
[31:11] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:30] | Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[31:40] | It is you. | 还真是你 |
[31:48] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊聊 |
[32:17] | Did Lawrence bring you here? | 是劳伦斯带你来的吗 |
[32:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:24] | What for? | 来干什么 |
[32:27] | For fun. | 找乐子 |
[32:33] | Then why isn’t he up here in one of the rooms with you right now? | 那他怎么没带你到楼上的房间 |
[32:41] | Well, he… | 他… |
[32:45] | He likes me to come here and then… | 他想让我过来 然后… |
[32:49] | tell him what happens. | 告诉他发生了什么 |
[32:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:58] | You all seem to have your kinks. | 你们好像各有各的爱好 |
[33:15] | Why don’t we give you something to tell him? | 我们做点什么吧 你回去告诉他怎么样 |
[34:02] | Get on the bed. | 上床 |
[34:07] | I’ve done this before. | 我做过这个 |
[34:10] | I can do it again. | 可以再来一次 |
[34:20] | Just like all the other times. | 就像以前一样 |
[34:35] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[34:39] | You treat it like a job. | 把它当成工作 |
[34:43] | You steel yourself. | 变得冷酷 |
[34:48] | Take off your panties. | 脱掉内裤 |
[34:51] | You pretend not to be present. | 假装置身事外 |
[35:01] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[35:03] | With the shoes on. | 不要脱鞋 |
[35:06] | One detaches oneself. | 游离于身体之外 |
[35:09] | One describes. | 只管叙说 |
[35:21] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:22] | Lie… | 躺… |
[35:24] | Lie down. Lie down. | 躺下 躺下 |
[35:29] | Face down. | 脸朝下 |
[35:30] | Not me. Not my flesh. | 不是我 不是我的身体 |
[35:33] | Face down. | 趴下 |
[35:40] | I’m not here. | 我不在这里 |
[35:53] | No more to you than a bee is to… | 这之于你不过是蜜蜂之于… |
[36:07] | You bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[37:19] | My children. | 我的孩子们 |
[38:12] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[38:45] | There’s a service elevator at the end of the hall, on the left. | 走廊尽头左手边有一台员工电梯 |
[38:51] | They grabbed me in Chicago. | 我在芝加哥被抓 |
[38:53] | I saw you, at the cages. | 我在牢里见过你 |
[38:56] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[39:09] | Godspeed. | 祝你成功 |
[40:32] | Drive. | 开车 |
[41:21] | Commander. Mrs. Waterford. | 大主教 沃特福德太太 |
[41:25] | Mr. Tuello. | 图埃洛先生 |
[41:26] | I have a safe place we can talk up ahead. | 前面不远有个方便说话的地方 |
[41:29] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[41:48] | How well do you know him? | 你了解他吗 |
[41:51] | Do you trust him? | 他信得过吗 |
[41:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:55] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[42:56] | This is not just “up ahead”. | 这可不是”前面不远” |
[43:46] | You call this just “up ahead”? | 你管这叫”前面不远” |
[43:55] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[43:57] | Commander Waterford, | 沃特福德大主教 |
[43:58] | you have now crossed into Canada. | 你已经进入加拿大境内 |
[44:03] | – What the hell’s going on? – You are now in Canada. | -这是怎么回事 -你已进入加拿大 |
[44:04] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[44:05] | – Get in the car, we’re leaving. – We are arresting you | -上车 我们走 -你违反了 |
[44:07] | for war crimes and crimes of aggression | 国际人权条约和国际法 |
[44:10] | in violation of international human rights treaties | 我们将以战争罪与侵略罪 |
[44:12] | and international law. | 逮捕你 |
[44:17] | You can’t hold us. | 你们不能抓我们 |
[44:19] | Get your hands off her! | 不许碰她 |
[44:21] | Fred, just do what they say. | 弗雷德 按他们说的做 |
[44:22] | While you will be held in custody in Canada, | 你会暂时被拘禁在加拿大 |
[44:24] | you may ultimately be transferred… | 最终移送到… |
[44:25] | This is a joke. You can’t hold us. | 别开玩笑了 你们不能抓我们 |
[44:27] | – You may be transferred… – You don’t have the authority. | -你会被移送到… -你们没有权限 |
[44:29] | She’s done nothing wrong. Do you hear me? | 她没有做错事 听到没有 |
[44:31] | You may be transferred to the jurisdiction | 你会被转移到 |
[44:33] | – of the International Criminal Court. – Wait, wait! | -国际刑事法庭的管辖之下 -等等 |
[44:36] | You have been charged with war crimes | 根据记录在册的证据与证词 |
[44:39] | and human rights violations based on documented evidence | 证明你在代表基列共和国的行动中 |
[44:42] | and testimony regarding your essential role… | 起到关键作用 现以战争罪… |
[44:45] | – Serena! – …acting on behalf of the Republic of Gilead. | -塞丽娜 -与侵犯人权罪对你提出指控 |
[44:47] | She’s done nothing wrong! | 她没有做错事 |
[44:49] | The charges identify the use of your authority | 指控认为你利用职权 |
[44:52] | and access to the apparatus of the state to coordinate… | 以及国家机器协调… |
[44:58] | Serena! | 塞丽娜 |
[45:02] | Targets secure. | 目标已到位 |
[45:04] | … the persecution and torture of civilians, | …对平民的迫害与虐待 |
[45:06] | cruel and inhuman treatment, | 残忍且非人的对待 |
[45:08] | kidnapping, slavery, and rape. | 绑架 奴役与强奸 |
[49:27] | They’ll be coming for us. | 他们会来找我们的 |