时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Did you find out anything about Caleb? | 你查到迦勒的消息了吗 |
[00:04] | His family was transferred to California. | 他的家人被转移到了加利福尼亚州 |
[00:07] | He lives on the beach? | 他住在海边吗 |
[00:08] | Yeah. He lives on the beach. | 是的 他住在海边 |
[00:11] | Thank you for speaking. | 谢谢你能来发言 |
[00:13] | Well, Luke asked me, so I couldn’t say no. | 卢克找了我 我不能拒绝 |
[00:15] | Sure you could. | 你当然可以拒绝 |
[00:16] | “Free” means you’re free to say no. | “自由”的意思就是你可以自由说不 |
[00:18] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[00:19] | We are not free. | 我们还不自由 |
[00:20] | Maybe this is as free as we’re gonna get. | 这可能是我们能得到的最大自由了 |
[00:22] | Maybe we should make the best of it. | 或许我们应该尽情享受这段时间 |
[00:23] | She’s been captured. That’s confirmed. | 她被捕了 已经确认了 |
[00:27] | You wicked, wicked girl. | 你这个邪恶的姑娘 |
[00:30] | Nichole is not your daughter. | 妮可不是你女儿 |
[00:33] | And if you think I’m gonna let you have her | 如果你以为我会让你带着她 |
[00:35] | and walk free, you are delusional. | 重获自由 开始新生活 你是在做梦 |
[00:38] | I need to separate my interests from Fred. | 我要和弗雷德分离利益 |
[00:39] | ‐ I am done with him. ‐ We can talk about that later. | -我受够他了 -我们之后再谈这个 |
[00:41] | No, we can talk about it right now. | 不 现在就谈 |
[00:42] | You’re pregnant, Serena. | 你怀孕了 塞丽娜 |
[00:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[00:47] | Please don’t lie to me again. | 不要再对我撒谎了 |
[00:49] | Now, where are the Handmaids? | 使女们在哪 |
[00:52] | June, don’t tell them anything. | 什么都别告诉他们 |
[00:57] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我她们在哪 |
[00:59] | June… | 琼 |
[01:01] | You can’t save her. | 你没法救她 |
[01:02] | I just… I want her to stay alive. | 我只是 想让她活着 |
[01:04] | Getting June to talk. | 让琼开口 |
[01:06] | It could help you stay in this house. | 你就能继续住在这里 |
[01:07] | You have to tell me where the Handmaids are. | 你必须告诉我使女们在哪里 |
[01:11] | Or they will hurt Hannah. | 否则他们会伤害汉娜 |
[01:13] | It’s okay, baby. It’s okay, baby. | 没事的宝贝 没事了宝贝 |
[01:17] | Where are the Handmaids? | 使女们在哪 |
[01:19] | They’re at the Murrow farmhouse. | 他们在莫罗家农场 |
[01:22] | Everything that has happened | 珍妮和其他人身上发生的事 |
[01:23] | to Janine and the others, you’re responsible. | 都是因为你 |
[01:26] | Your fault. | 你的错 |
[01:27] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[01:31] | Not one Handmaid can be spared. | 没有一个使女能幸免 |
[01:33] | You are all going to a Magdalene Colony. | 你们都会被送到抹大拉殖民地 |
[01:38] | Go! | 快走 |
[01:44] | Stop! | 停下 |
[01:58] | Stop. | 停下 |
[01:59] | ‐ Okay, hold still. ‐ We should wait maybe. | -好了 别动 -我们再等等吧 |
[02:01] | ‐ It’s gonna work. ‐ June. | -这样可以 -琼 |
[02:03] | Look. | 看 |
[02:04] | Almost. | 快好了 |
[02:09] | Okay, come on. | 好了 快走 |
[02:09] | June, I think that maybe we should probably go back | 琼 我们也许应该回去 |
[02:11] | – and see what happened to them. – No, no. We have to go. | -看看她们怎么了 -不 我们必须得走 |
[02:12] | They may be okay and just… | 她们也许没事 |
[02:13] | No. Janine‐‐ | 不 珍妮 |
[02:14] | – Come on! – …try to find them. | -试着找到她们 -快走 |
[02:15] | Janine! They’re dead! | 珍妮 她们死了 |
[02:17] | They’re dead, okay? | 她们死了 |
[02:18] | ‐ No. ‐ Yes. They’re gone. | -不 -真的 她们已经没了 |
[02:23] | They’re gone. | 她们死了 |
[02:27] | They’re gone. | 她们死了 |
[02:29] | Here’s what we’re gonna do, okay? | 我们这么办 |
[02:32] | ‐ We’re gonna go West. ‐ Okay. | -我们去西部 -好 |
[02:34] | We’re gonna follow the tracks. | 我们沿着铁轨走 |
[02:37] | And we’re gonna be okay. All right? | 我们会没事的 |
[02:41] | ‐ We’re gonna be okay. ‐ Okay. | -我们都会没事的 -好 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 走 |
[03:00] | Which one’s going to Boston? | 哪趟是去波士顿的 |
[03:02] | We’re not going to Boston. | 我们不去波士顿 |
[03:04] | But we know people there. | 可是我们认识那边的人 |
[03:06] | I told you, we’re going West. | 我告诉过你了 我们去西部 |
[03:07] | Keep fighting and find Mayday. | 继续战斗 找到”五月天” |
[03:09] | ‐ What if… ‐ Quiet. Shh! | -要是 -安静 |
[03:11] | Come on. | 来 |
[03:19] | Come on. | 过来 |
[03:24] | See this here? | 看见这个了吗 |
[03:26] | Let’s stack it, strap it down. | 堆起来 捆上 |
[03:28] | They need this stuff in Chicago. | 芝加哥那边需要这个 |
[03:33] | That one. | 那趟 |
[03:35] | The one with the soldiers? | 有士兵的那趟 |
[03:36] | Yeah. That one’s going to the Front. | 对 那趟要去前方 |
[03:39] | June, why would we go to the Front of a war? | 琼 我们为什么要去战争前方 |
[03:41] | Because that’s where they’re still fighting. | 因为他们还在战斗 |
[03:42] | Chicago is still Chicago. They’re not giving up. | 芝加哥还是芝加哥 他们没有放弃 |
[03:47] | People die in wars. They get their arms blown off. | 战争会死人的 胳膊会被炸掉 |
[03:49] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[03:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:01] | ‐ Give me a hand. ‐ Yeah, hang on. | -给我搭把手 -稍等 |
[04:04] | ‐ Ready? ‐ Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[04:06] | Go! | 跑 |
[04:37] | Come on. | 快 |
[04:39] | You first. | 你先 |
[04:57] | Janine, follow me in. | 珍妮 跟我钻进去 |
[05:13] | It’s milk. | 是牛奶 |
[05:14] | Shit. | 我去 |
[05:17] | June? | 琼 |
[05:18] | It’s okay. Come on. Janine, you have to jump. | 没事 快点 珍妮 你必须跳下来 |
[05:21] | Come on, it’s okay. | 快跳 没事 |
[05:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:24] | Come on, hurry! Come on! | 来吧 快点 跳 |
[05:33] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! It’s freezing. | 我去 我去 太冷了 |
[05:36] | ‐ I know. ‐ June! | -我知道 -琼 |
[05:39] | I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 没事 |
[05:40] | Let’s go! Close that up! | 走吧 把那个关上 |
[05:43] | He’s coming. He’s coming. Shh! Shut up. We have to hide. | 他过来了 他过来了 别说话 我们得藏起来 |
[05:48] | Okay? Ready? | 好吗 准备好了吗 |
[06:02] | All clear. | 没问题 |
[06:16] | Shit. | 我去 |
[06:18] | We need something. We need something. | 要找点东西 要找点东西 |
[06:21] | There has to be a drain. | 肯定有出水口 |
[06:41] | June! | 琼 |
[06:57] | I feel something. | 我摸到了什么 |
[07:05] | June! | 琼 |
[07:08] | I found it. I found it. | 找到了 找到了 |
[08:26] | There you go. | 好了 |
[08:26] | Oh, God, you shouldn’t have bothered. | 天啊 你不用这么麻烦的 |
[08:28] | But, thank you. This… this is incredible. | 不过 谢谢你 这太棒了 |
[08:33] | Well, you’ve been very kind. | 你一直对我很好 |
[08:40] | There’s no record of your sister | 难民营数据库里 |
[08:42] | or your nephew in any of the refugee camp databases. | 没有你妹妹和你外甥的记录 |
[08:50] | I’m sorry I don’t have more concrete news. | 很抱歉我没有确凿的消息 |
[08:52] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[08:55] | I appreciate you checking. | 感谢你帮我查 |
[08:57] | I’ll keep looking. | 我会继续找的 |
[08:59] | The Catholics were really good at forging passports. | 天主教的很擅长造假护照 |
[09:02] | They could’ve entered under assumed names. | 他们可能用了假名字入境 |
[09:06] | May His light guide their souls. | 愿主之光引导他们的灵魂 |
[09:15] | Is there something else? | 还有别的消息吗 |
[09:18] | I heard from the court. | 法院那边有点动静 |
[09:21] | And, um, there’s been a request from Serena Joy. | 塞丽娜·乔伊提出了一个请求 |
[09:27] | She wants to know if you’ll see her. | 她想知道你是否愿意见她 |
[09:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:33] | I do not know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:36] | She must know that I’ve been deposed. | 她肯定知道我出庭作证了 |
[09:40] | I told them everything. | 我把知道的都说了 |
[09:42] | I’m sure she’s furious. | 她一定很生气 |
[09:44] | Let her be furious. | 让她气 |
[09:47] | She’s in a cell where she belongs. | 她在牢房里 那正是她该待的地方 |
[09:49] | She’s only there because she wanted to be with Nichole. | 她会被关只是因为她想跟妮可在一起 |
[10:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:06] | Being able to say your piece to her face? | 能不能当面跟她把话说清楚 |
[10:12] | Lotta girls I know would kill for that kinda closure. | 我认识很多姑娘 巴不得有这种了断的机会 |
[10:19] | Or you could let her fucking rot. | 或者你也可以让她烂在牢房里 |
[10:45] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[10:50] | Praise be His blessed mercy. | 称颂主的仁慈 |
[10:54] | Ma’am. | 太太 |
[10:56] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[10:59] | Please, sit down. | 来 请坐 |
[11:01] | I try not to be on my feet for too long. | 我尽量不久站 |
[11:08] | I’m sure you’re wondering why I asked you here. | 你肯定想知道我为什么找你来 |
[11:11] | Yes, Ma’am, I am. | 是的 太太 |
[11:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:34] | God is truly great. | 上帝真的很伟大 |
[11:39] | I didn’t believe it either. | 我之前也不敢相信 |
[11:44] | It’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[11:53] | I didn’t think the Commander could. | 我以为大主教没有生育能力 |
[11:57] | Well, Gilead’s clean water and clean air and God’s grace. | 是基列国干净的水和空气 还有上帝的恩慈 |
[12:02] | It’s what we always wanted. What we always prayed for. | 这就是我们一直想要的 我们一直祈祷的 |
[12:06] | He must be beside himself. | 他肯定高兴疯了 |
[12:10] | I haven’t told him. | 我还没告诉他 |
[12:14] | And I don’t intend to. | 我也不打算告诉他 |
[12:17] | There is a reason why God chose this moment, | 上帝选中这个时机是有原因的 |
[12:19] | when Fred and I are separated and… | 偏偏在我和弗雷德分开的时候 |
[12:25] | but now you’re here. | 但现在你来了 |
[12:27] | To help me care for this little boy. | 来帮我照顾这个小男孩 |
[12:31] | It’s a boy? | 是个男孩 |
[12:35] | – It’s a boy? – It’s a boy. | -是个男孩 -是个男孩 |
[12:39] | – Can you imagine? – No. | -你能想象吗 -不 |
[12:42] | – Toy trucks and scraped knees. – No. | -玩具卡车和破皮的膝盖 -可不嘛 |
[12:45] | Catching frogs. | 捉青蛙 |
[12:50] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[12:56] | I have missed you. | 我很想你 |
[13:00] | My lovely Rita. | 我亲爱的丽塔 |
[13:02] | You were always such a blessing. | 你一直是主的恩赐 |
[13:10] | – Thank you. – No, that’s for you. | -谢谢 -不 这是送你的 |
[13:12] | So you can look at him whenever you want. | 这样你想什么时候看他都行 |
[13:22] | It’s nice to have a friend. | 能有个朋友真好 |
[13:32] | Would you pray with me? | 跟我一起祈祷好吗 |
[13:36] | Yes. | 好 |
[13:44] | God, we thank you for your true and purest gift. | 主啊 感谢你真挚而纯粹的礼物 |
[13:53] | Janine. Wake up. | 珍妮 醒醒 |
[13:58] | You can’t fall asleep when it’s this cold. | 太冷了 你不能睡 |
[14:00] | Okay? You’ll get hypothermia. | 好吗 会失温的 |
[14:02] | No. That’s concussions. | 不 是说脑震荡 |
[14:04] | You can’t sleep with one of them. | 脑震荡的时候不能睡觉 |
[14:06] | No, it’s both. | 不 两样都不行 |
[14:09] | I think it’s both. | 低温的时候也不行 |
[14:17] | Janine, wake up. | 珍妮 醒醒 |
[14:26] | I hate it. I hate it in here! | 我讨厌这样 我讨厌这里 |
[14:29] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[14:32] | We’re okay. We’re gonna be okay, so… | 我们没事 我们会没事的 |
[14:36] | How is this okay? | 这怎么能算没事 |
[14:38] | Because we can get there and we’re gonna… | 我们可以到那边 我们会 |
[14:40] | we’re gonna find them. | 我们会找到他们 |
[14:42] | And we’re gonna find Mayday. They’re gonna help us. | 我们会找到五月天 他们会帮助我们 |
[14:44] | You keep saying that, but you don’t know. | 你一直这么说 可你根本没法确定 |
[14:46] | Do you have some secret, brilliant plan? | 你有什么秘密的绝妙计划吗 |
[14:52] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[14:54] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[14:57] | I’m not a mushroom. I’m not! | 我又不是蘑菇 不是 |
[15:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:04] | So you can’t keep me in the dark and feed me lies and shit | 你不能把我蒙在鼓里 用谎言和鬼话哄我 |
[15:08] | and expect me to just be okay with it! | 还指望我乖乖接受 |
[15:12] | – I don’t do that. – Yes, you do. | -我没有那样 -你就是 |
[15:16] | You don’t… you don’t know where we’re going, | 你根本不知道我们要去哪 |
[15:18] | you don’t know if we’re gonna be okay. | 你不知道我们是否会没事 |
[15:21] | I’m keeping us alive. | 我要保住我们俩的命 |
[15:34] | They were the nicest. | 她们是最好的人 |
[15:38] | Alma and Brianna. | 阿尔玛和布里安娜 |
[15:43] | Maybe that’s why. | 可能这就是原因吧 |
[15:46] | What? | 什么 |
[15:47] | Why God wanted them. | 所以上帝选中了她们 |
[15:50] | And not us. | 而不是我们 |
[15:53] | At least not you. | 起码不是你 |
[15:57] | No. | 不 |
[16:00] | That’s not how God works. | 上帝不是这么行事的 |
[16:03] | Well, I think he does! | 我觉得就是 |
[16:23] | When we were at the farm? | 之前我们在农场的时候 |
[16:26] | When we were hiding? | 我们藏在那的时候 |
[16:32] | Alma said, “We have to wait for June.” | 阿尔玛说 我们得等琼 |
[16:35] | She made sure we waited for you. | 她确保我们等着你 |
[16:39] | ‘Cause she loves you. | 因为她爱你 |
[16:44] | Loved you. | 生前爱你 |
[16:46] | They all loved you. | 她们生前都爱你 |
[16:50] | Like… like a real, real love. | 是那种 真正的爱 |
[16:54] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[17:06] | Did you tell the Eyes where to find us? | 你向耳目供出了我们的位置吗 |
[17:11] | We didn’t tell anyone where we were going, just like you said. | 我们没把目的地告诉任何人 就像你说的那样 |
[17:16] | They had her. | 他们抓了她 |
[17:27] | They had Hannah. | 他们抓了汉娜 |
[17:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:33] | You saw her? | 你看到她了 |
[17:35] | And I didn’t know what they were gonna do to her. | 我当时不知道他们会对她做些什么 |
[17:38] | And I didn’t know if they were gonna hurt her. | 我不知道他们会不会伤害她 |
[17:43] | ‘Cause she was really scared. | 因为她当时真的很害怕 |
[17:45] | So, yes… | 所以 是的 |
[17:48] | I told them where you were. Okay? | 我把你们的位置告诉了他们 行了吗 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:14] | You would have done the same thing. | 换你也会那么做的 |
[18:20] | You don’t know what I would have done. | 你可不知道我会怎么做 |
[18:26] | All right. | 行 |
[18:28] | Maybe I would’ve done something better. | 也许我会做出更好的选择 |
[18:30] | – Something smarter. – Like what, huh? | -更聪明的选择 -比如呢 |
[18:34] | Like what, Janine? | 比如呢 珍妮 |
[18:36] | Something stupid and dangerous, | 你只会做出危险的蠢事 |
[18:39] | and then I would’ve had to save your ass again. | 然后我又得帮你擦屁股 |
[18:40] | This is stupid and dangerous! | 这才是危险的蠢事 |
[18:43] | We’re going to the front of a war in a refrigerator! | 我们要待在冷藏柜里去战争前线 |
[18:57] | I wouldn’t have told them where we were. | 我不会告诉他们我们在哪 |
[19:02] | You know that’s why they’re dead. | 你很清楚她们就是因此而死的 |
[19:30] | I should’ve left you a long time ago. | 我很早以前就该撇下你了 |
[19:55] | I need you here. | 你给我过来 |
[19:56] | You’re supposed to work the double. | 你今天该加班的 |
[19:58] | Yeah. I can’t, I texted you. | 不行 我给你发过短信了 |
[20:01] | I got Linda to pick up my shift. | 我让琳达去替我的班了 |
[20:03] | Fucking Linda? | 妈的琳达 |
[20:05] | Sam won’t let me change the schedule once I’ve posted it. | 我已经把排班表发出来了 萨姆不会让我改了 |
[20:07] | You know how he gets. He’s a douchebag. | 你也知道他什么样 他就是个混蛋 |
[20:09] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[20:11] | How soon can you get back? | 你多久能回来 |
[20:14] | I… I can’t, um… | 我不行 |
[20:16] | You know, I’m gonna pick up a shift tomorrow. | 这样 我明天补一个班 |
[20:17] | I just… I really need the time off. | 我真的 需要休息一下 |
[20:20] | It’s a doctor’s appointment, right? | 你是约了医生 对吧 |
[20:22] | Just reschedule it. | 改期吧 |
[20:24] | It’s time sensitive. | 有时间限制的 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:33] | Fuck it. I’ll deal with Sam. | 去他的 我去跟山姆说 |
[20:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[20:37] | – Yeah. – Oh my… thank you so much. | -对 -天啊 太感谢你了 |
[20:40] | This… it just… it won’t happen again. Believe me. | 不会再发生这种事了 相信我 |
[20:43] | Better not, Janine. | 最好不会 珍妮 |
[20:50] | I started volunteering here at the clinic about a year ago. | 我一年前开始在诊所做义工 |
[20:53] | With all the insanity surrounding the birth rate, | 出生率出奇地低 |
[20:55] | I figured pregnant women need all the help they can get, right? | 孕妇需要一切帮助 对吧 |
[20:59] | Yeah, thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[21:06] | Um, is the doctor gonna be a while? | 医生过一会儿才能来吗 |
[21:08] | Depends. But first I just want to talk through all your options. | 不一定 但我先说说你的选项 |
[21:11] | That’s for you to keep. | 这是给你的 |
[21:13] | There’s some really good information in there. | 里面有一些很好的内容 |
[21:17] | So, Janine. You’re considering abortion as your first option? | 珍妮 你认为堕胎是第一选择吗 |
[21:21] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s why I made the appointment. | 是 所以我才预约来的 |
[21:25] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[21:27] | It just wasn’t exactly planned. | 这不是我计划中的 |
[21:31] | Sure. I get it. Does the father know? | 当然 我懂 孩子父亲知道吗 |
[21:37] | No, I haven’t told anyone. | 不知道 我还没告诉任何人 |
[21:39] | Is he your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友吗 |
[21:42] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[21:44] | You know, fatherhood | 你知道 父亲的身份 |
[21:46] | can be transformational for young guys. | 对年轻男人来说是一种转变 |
[21:48] | Maybe he’d want to raise the baby with you. | 他可能想和你一起抚养这个孩子 |
[21:50] | Um, yeah, no. I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[21:56] | Are you religious? | 你信教吗 |
[22:02] | What does that have to do with anything? | 有什么关系吗 |
[22:05] | Just trying to understand your life a little, | 只是试着理解你的生活 |
[22:08] | so I can help you make the best choice. | 帮你做出更好的选择 |
[22:13] | Okay. Well, my mom, I think she’s Methodist. | 好吧 我母亲是循道宗信徒 |
[22:17] | Um, but we didn’t really go to church or anything. | 但我们不去教堂什么的 |
[22:20] | Well, what I think is someone up there chose you for this. | 我想是有神明选中了你 |
[22:23] | Uh, yeah, the condom fell off. That’s what happened. | 避孕套滑下来了 就是这样 |
[22:26] | That doesn’t mean you can’t have this baby. | 这不意味着你不能生这个宝宝 |
[22:32] | Abortion is dangerous. | 堕胎很危险 |
[22:36] | I don’t want you to go through with it if you don’t have to. | 如果没必要的话 我不希望你经历这些 |
[22:38] | Uh, well, I want to go through with it. That’s why I’m here. | 我想要这样 所以才来的 |
[22:44] | Well, we don’t do them here. | 我们这里不堕胎 |
[22:46] | What? | 什么 |
[22:50] | Well, why the fuck would you have me come in here? | 那你们为什么让我来 |
[22:54] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[22:55] | Somewhere we can help you understand what happens | 这里能帮助你理解堕胎这个选择 |
[22:57] | when you choose abortion. | 意味着什么 |
[23:00] | They insert a tube into you and use it to tear the baby apart. | 他们把一根管子插入你体内 把婴儿撕碎 |
[23:05] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[23:06] | They pull it out piece by piece. | 把碎片一块块拿出来 |
[23:08] | And if a tiny piece is left inside, | 如果有一小块留在体内 |
[23:10] | like a toe or a finger, | 比如一个脚趾或手指 |
[23:13] | the infection makes you infertile. | 感染会让你不孕 |
[23:17] | Your body was made to keep that baby, not get rid of it. | 你的身体是用来养育孩子的 不是打掉孩子 |
[23:25] | All women regret doing this, Janine. | 每个女人都会后悔这么做 珍妮 |
[23:27] | You think you’ll be fine. | 你觉得自己没关系 |
[23:29] | But no one’s fine after killing their baby. | 但没人在杀害孩子后还能安然无事 |
[23:35] | You don’t know shit about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[23:37] | I know you’re used to being underestimated. | 我知道你已经习惯被低估了 |
[23:40] | You think you can’t do this, | 你认为自己做不到 |
[23:43] | but you’re strong, you’re smart and you’d be a great mom. | 但你坚强聪明 你会成为一个好母亲 |
[23:50] | You have no idea how much you would love this baby. | 你不知道自己会多爱这个孩子 |
[23:56] | You don’t have to rush. | 不用着急 |
[23:58] | You have plenty of time to think, | 你有很多时间去考虑 |
[23:59] | to make the right decision, okay? | 去做正确的决定 好吗 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:20] | Mr. Tuello. | 图埃洛先生 |
[24:21] | I hope I’m not disturbing you. | 希望没有打扰到你 |
[24:23] | No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[24:26] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[24:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:29] | ‐ Is everything okay? ‐ Yes. | -一切都好吗 -是的 |
[24:31] | I just came to drop this off | 我只是过来把这个给你 |
[24:33] | and answer any questions you might have. | 你有什么问题我都会回答 |
[24:36] | And what is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:37] | Interview prep materials | 采访准备材料 |
[24:39] | from Mrs. Waterford’s defense attorney. | 沃特福德太太的辩护律师送来的 |
[24:45] | You weren’t expecting this? | 你没想到会有这个吗 |
[24:47] | No. | 没有 |
[24:49] | I… | 我 |
[24:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:55] | Mrs. Waterford’s attorneys claim you can corroborate | 沃特福德太太的辩护律师说你可以证实 |
[24:57] | that any action she took regarding June Osborn’s pregnancy | 她在琼·奥斯本怀孕期间的任何行为 |
[25:01] | was a result of extreme duress inflicted upon her by her husband. | 都是丈夫对她施加的极端胁迫所致 |
[25:10] | She wants me to blame the Commander. | 她想让我把责任推给大主教 |
[25:13] | That seems to be their strategy. | 这似乎是他们的策略 |
[25:16] | Apparently she was very moved by your visit. | 显然你的来访让她很感动 |
[25:21] | She believes the two of you share a strong bond. | 她相信你们之间的感情很深 |
[25:34] | Did you know in Gilead I was officially considered property | 你知道我在基列国是沃特福德家的 |
[25:41] | of the Waterford family? | 官方财产吗 |
[25:43] | I did, yes. | 我知道 |
[25:46] | Registered and everything. | 有完备的注册手续 |
[25:49] | Like my old Nissan Altima. | 就像我那辆旧日产天籁 |
[26:17] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[26:24] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[26:29] | I hardly recognized you. | 我差点认不出你了 |
[26:36] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[26:41] | Are you with your family? | 和家人在一起吗 |
[26:45] | With respect, sir, I… | 恕我直言 先生 我 |
[26:49] | I’d rather not say. | 我不想说 |
[26:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:00] | You’re free to do as you please. | 你可以随心所欲 |
[27:03] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我可以 |
[27:11] | It’s nice to see a friendly face. | 很高兴能看到朋友的脸 |
[27:16] | We aren’t friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[27:21] | No. | 不 |
[27:24] | I suppose we’re not. | 我想我们不是 |
[27:31] | Why have you come? | 你为什么来 |
[27:46] | You deal with your family. It’s not my job anymore. | 你自己处理家事 这不再是我的工作了 |
[27:51] | And I thank God for that every day. | 为此我每天都感谢上帝 |
[27:58] | I was never cruel to you. | 我对你从未残忍过 |
[28:03] | I’ll pray for your son. | 我会为你儿子祈祷的 |
[29:00] | What’s that? What the hell was that? | 什么情况 发生什么了 |
[29:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:05] | They’re armed! | 他们有武器 |
[29:05] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:08] | We should get out. | 我们要出去 |
[29:09] | What? Fuck that. | 什么 去他的吧 |
[29:11] | No, If they’re attacking a Gilead train, | 不 如果他们袭击基列国的火车 |
[29:14] | then it’s not Gilead. | 就说明这里不属于基列国 |
[29:15] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[29:17] | So that’s what we want. | 这就是我们想要的 |
[29:19] | ‐ What? ‐ Let’s go fast! | -什么 -快走 |
[29:20] | Come on, give me a leg up. | 快 帮我一把 |
[29:22] | ‐ Janine. ‐ Okay. | -珍妮 -好 |
[29:24] | ‐ Okay? ‐ Okay. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[29:37] | Take it off! | 拿下来 |
[29:42] | Take the weapons first! | 先拿武器 |
[29:49] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 走 走 快走 |
[29:51] | Two minutes, two minutes! | 两分钟 两分钟 |
[29:57] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[30:04] | My name is June. | 我叫琼 |
[30:05] | ‐ Please, we’re not armed. ‐ We? | -求你了 我们没有武器 -你们 |
[30:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:34] | It’s just us. | 只有我们俩 |
[30:37] | ‐ Down. ‐ Come on, let’s go! | -下来 -快走 |
[30:43] | ‐ It’s okay. ‐ Okay. | -没事的 -好 |
[30:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:49] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快点 |
[31:00] | Search them. | 搜身 |
[31:03] | Hey, I told you, we don’t have anything. | 我说了我们没带任何东西 |
[31:04] | Hustle! Come on! I need this! Someone! | 快 我需要帮忙 来人 |
[31:08] | We need your help. We’re trying to get to Chicago. | 我们需要你的帮助 我们想去芝加哥 |
[31:11] | You have owners, right? Are they looking for you? | 你们有主人吧 他们在找你们吗 |
[31:13] | No one knows where we are. | 没人知道我们的行踪 |
[31:15] | We’re just trying… to get somewhere safe. | 我们只想找个安全的地方 |
[31:21] | I got ’em. Looks good. | 我拿到了 看着不错 |
[31:23] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[31:30] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天哪 |
[31:32] | Get in the truck! Let’s go! | 上卡车 我们走 |
[31:34] | They wanna come with us, but they’re walking targets. | 她们想跟我们走 但她们是活靶子 |
[31:38] | We’ve gotten this far without anyone finding us. | 我们成功逃到了这里 |
[31:42] | You can trust us. | 你们可以相信我们 |
[31:45] | And I should believe you? | 我该相信你吗 |
[31:48] | Drop that bullshit! We don’t need it! | 把那破玩意放下 我们用不着 |
[31:50] | We’ll do anything you say. | 我们全都听你的 |
[31:54] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[32:00] | ‐ Get them in the truck. ‐ Steven, how can‐‐ | -带她们上车 -史蒂文 你怎么 |
[32:02] | Everyone, right now! We’ve been here too long. | 大家都快点 我们待得太久了 |
[32:05] | Let’s go! Come on, go! | 快走 出发 |
[32:08] | ‐ Are they Mayday? ‐ I don’t know. | -他们是五月天吗 -不知道 |
[32:11] | They’re mean. | 他们好凶 |
[32:11] | They’re on our side, and you’re coming. | 他们是我们这边的 你必须跟我来 |
[32:14] | ‐ Ride over with him. ‐ Okay. | -和他骑过去 -好 |
[32:16] | ‐ Where else am I going to go? ‐ Okay. | -我还能去哪呢 -好 |
[33:38] | Get them inside. | 带她们进去 |
[34:38] | How did you escape? | 你们怎么逃走的 |
[34:41] | I heard they kept you in chains. | 听说他们用链子锁着你们 |
[34:43] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[34:47] | Actual fucking sex slaves in America. | 真正的美国性奴 |
[34:50] | We weren’t in America. | 我们不是从美国来的 |
[34:52] | Yeah, I guess not. | 看来不是 |
[34:55] | Well, welcome back. It’s a fucking disaster. | 欢迎回来 真他妈糟透了 |
[35:02] | It’s okay. I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 |
[35:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:05] | She hasn’t eaten anything. | 她一直都没吃东西 |
[35:06] | Get used to it. | 习惯就好 |
[35:08] | We need a place to stay. | 我们需要容身之地 |
[35:12] | Come on, we need some food. | 拜托 我们需要吃的 |
[35:13] | This isn’t a charity. | 这里不是福利院 |
[35:15] | Whatever we pulled off that train is all we’ve gotten in weeks. | 除了那辆车上的东西 我们几星期都没补给了 |
[35:17] | We’re not asking for charity. | 我们不想要你们的施舍 |
[35:19] | You have no idea what we’ve done. | 你根本不知道我们做了什么 |
[35:23] | We can be useful. | 我们会有用的 |
[35:35] | Theresa will get you some clothes and some food. | 特蕾莎会给你们拿衣服和食物 |
[35:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:42] | ‐ Okay? Okay. ‐ Okay. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[35:44] | Which one of you is staying with me? | 你们俩谁留在我这 |
[35:46] | What? | 什么 |
[35:50] | Either one of you is fine. | 随便哪个都行 |
[35:59] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[36:03] | It’s what you’ve got. | 你们只有这个 |
[36:09] | Nothing’s free here. | 这里没有免费的东西 |
[36:17] | Not her. | 她不行 |
[36:31] | Go on. Go with her. I’ll be fine. | 走吧 跟她走 我不会有事的 |
[36:33] | ‐ Are you sure? ‐ Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[36:35] | Please get her something warm. | 拜托给她找点暖和的 |
[36:37] | It’s fine. We’ll see you soon. Go on. | 没关系 我一会就去找你 走吧 |
[37:06] | Guess you’re used to this. | 我猜你已经习惯了 |
[37:37] | I’m not gonna force you. | 我不会逼你的 |
[37:41] | You guys can just go. | 你们可以直接走 |
[37:59] | You’re not Mayday, are you? | 你不是五月天 对吧 |
[38:03] | What’s Mayday? | 五月天是什么 |
[38:28] | Theresa said clothes are what they have a lot of, | 特蕾莎说他们有很多衣服 |
[38:30] | ‐ since the stores were full‐‐ ‐ We can’t stay here. | -因为店里全都是 -我们不能待在这 |
[38:36] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[38:37] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤你了吗 |
[38:41] | No. | 没有 |
[38:43] | We’ll go someplace else, okay? | 我们找个别的地方 好吗 |
[38:48] | – Okay. – We’re gonna find someplace safe. | -好 -我们找个安全的地方 |
[38:51] | ‐ I promise. We’ll be okay. ‐ Okay. | -我保证 我们会没事的 -好 |
[38:55] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[39:00] | Well, you should change first. | 你应该先换套衣服 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:12] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:55] | Caleb! | 迦勒 |
[39:57] | Hey, you. Come here. | 你好呀 过来 |
[40:00] | I got you. | 接住你了 |
[40:02] | Oh, you. You’re supposed to be in bed. | 你该上床睡觉了 |
[40:05] | You silly. | 小笨蛋 |
[40:06] | Okay, here we go. | 来吧 |
[40:08] | Let’s go, Squirmy. | 我们走 小虫虫 |
[40:23] | *Singin’ sweet songs* | *唱着甜蜜的歌* |
[40:26] | *Of melodies pure and true* | *纯真的旋律* |
[40:30] | *Sayin’* | *我说* |
[40:32] | *”This is my message to you Whoo‐hoo”* | *这是我对你的心意* |
[40:37] | *Don’t worry* | *不要担忧* |
[40:40] | *About a thing* | *无需烦恼* |
[40:43] | *’Cause every little thing* | *因为每件小事* |
[40:46] | *Is gonna be all right* | *都会过去* |
[40:53] | Janine. | 珍妮 |
[40:54] | Hi. I’m Dr. Thomas. | 你好 我是托马斯医生 |
[40:56] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:58] | You too. | 我也是 |
[40:59] | So how are you doing? You’re feeling okay? | 你感觉怎么样 还好吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:03] | I know that it’s not easy to be here. | 我知道下决心来这里不容易 |
[41:05] | Did the nurse get a chance to go over all your options with you? | 护士和你说过所有选项了吗 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[41:12] | Yeah, she did, and look, | 她说了 你听我说 |
[41:13] | I know I could probably keep the kid. I… | 我知道我也许可以把孩子留下 我 |
[41:15] | I know that I just… | 我知道 只是 |
[41:16] | I already have a son and it’s just me, | 我有个儿子 又是单亲妈妈 |
[41:18] | and I have a job, | 我有工作 |
[41:19] | but it’s barely enough for the both of us, | 挣的钱勉强能养活我们两个人 |
[41:21] | and I was thinking about enrolling | 我想等他年龄到了 |
[41:22] | in school next semester because he’s finally old enough‐‐ | 下学期就送他去上学 |
[41:24] | Hang on. Do you wanna be pregnant right now? | 等等 你现在想怀孕吗 |
[41:29] | No. | 不想 |
[41:31] | And you’re comfortable with your choice? | 你可以接受自己的选择吗 |
[41:32] | You’re making this decision yourself? | 这是你本人的决定吗 |
[41:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:36] | Then the rest is none of my business. | 其他事都与我无关 |
[41:39] | I am required by law to tell you that an abortion procedure | 根据法律规定 我必须告诉你堕胎手术 |
[41:42] | can lead to an increased risk of breast cancer, | 可能会提高乳腺癌 |
[41:44] | infertility and depression. | 不孕和抑郁症风险 |
[41:47] | And not by law, | 法律之外 |
[41:48] | I’m also gonna say that that’s a bunch of crap. | 我想说这就是一堆废话 |
[41:52] | The other place made it sound like | 另一家诊所让我觉得 |
[41:53] | something really horrible would happen. | 会发生很恐怖的事 |
[41:55] | Did you search abortion clinics online and end up there? | 你是在网上搜过堕胎诊所才会去那家的吗 |
[42:02] | They’re called “crisis pregnancy centers,” | 那种地方叫”危机怀孕中心” |
[42:04] | and they lie to women | 他们对女人撒谎 |
[42:05] | to convince them to keep unwanted pregnancies. | 目的是说服她们保留非意愿妊娠 |
[42:09] | I’m sorry you had to go through that. | 我对你的经历很遗憾 |
[42:12] | You take one now, and four tomorrow morning. | 现在吃一片 明早吃四片 |
[42:14] | You’ll have some cramping and bleeding. | 会有些腹痛和出血 |
[42:16] | Maybe some fatigue and nausea. | 可能会感到疲劳和恶心 |
[42:18] | But if your symptoms last more than two days, | 不过如果这些症状持续两天以上 |
[42:20] | I want you to call me. | 就给我打电话 |
[42:23] | That’s it? | 就这么简单 |
[42:26] | You already did the hard part. | 最难的部分已经过去了 |
[42:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[43:00] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[44:38] | Here. We can stay. | 给 我们可以留下了 |
[44:48] | It wasn’t so bad. | 没那么糟糕 |
[44:50] | He thinks my eye patch is cool. | 他觉得我的眼罩很酷 |
[45:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[45:12] | Eat. | 吃吧 |