时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I don’t care what they do to me. | 我不在乎他们怎么对我 |
[00:06] | They’re not going to let you die. | 他们不会让你死的 |
[00:08] | They will keep hurting you, again and again, | 他们会不停地伤害你 |
[00:11] | until you do what they say! That is their job! | 直到你乖乖照他们说的做 这就是他们的工作 |
[00:14] | Twenty-two of these women worked with the Resistance. | 这些女人中有二十二位与抵抗组织合作过 |
[00:19] | And you can save them. | 你可以救下她们 |
[00:20] | A prisoner exchange? You can’t. | 战俘交换 你们不能这样做 |
[00:24] | Did you see her? | 你看见她了吗 |
[00:26] | Yeah. | 见到了 |
[00:27] | And what she needed to do was done? | 她该做的都做了吗 |
[00:30] | Yes. | 做了 |
[00:32] | It’s his wedding ring. | 这是他的婚戒 |
[00:34] | They also sent a finger. A severed finger. | 邮件里还有一根手指 一根砍下来的手指 |
[00:39] | You don’t know what she is. | 你根本不知道她是什么样的人 |
[00:42] | I’m taking my husband home to bury him. | 我要带我丈夫回国安葬 |
[00:44] | The Waterford name has power, and that will be respected. | 沃特弗德家族声名远扬 应该得到尊重 |
[00:50] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[00:51] | These events did not occur in Canada. | 该事件并未发生在加拿大领土内 |
[00:54] | It is not a concern of the Crown. | 因此与本国无关 |
[00:56] | There can’t just be no punishment. | 这怎么可能没有惩罚 |
[01:00] | That is between | 那就是 |
[01:01] | you and your deity of choice, Ms. Osborn. | 您和上帝之间的问题了 奥斯本女士 |
[01:04] | It’s okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[01:06] | But the Crown has no quarrel with you. | 本国不会对你发出任何指控 |
[01:10] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[01:12] | I thought I’d be in jail. | 我以为我会被扔进监狱 |
[01:15] | But you’re not. | 但是你没有 |
[01:19] | No. | 是 |
[01:22] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[01:31] | Dream | # 美梦啊 # |
[01:34] | Dream, dream, dream, dream | # 梦 梦 梦 美梦啊 # |
[01:39] | Dream, dream, dream | # 梦 梦 美梦啊 # |
[01:41] | When I want you | # 我想要你 # |
[01:45] | In my arms when I want you | # 我想要你在我臂弯里 # |
[01:49] | And all your charms whenever I want you | # 无论何时 都想要你的魅力 # |
[01:54] | All I have to do is dream | # 我只要做梦就好 # |
[01:59] | Dream, dream, dream | # 梦 梦 美梦啊 # |
[02:01] | When I feel blue | # 当我在夜里 # |
[02:05] | In the night and I need you | # 感到忧郁 我需要你 # |
[02:09] | To hold me tight whenever I want you | # 在需要之时 紧紧抱住我 # |
[02:14] | All I have to do is dream | # 我只要做梦就好 # |
[02:22] | I can make you mine | # 你只属于我 # |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:54] | We’re ready for you, Mrs. Waterford. | 我们准备好了 沃特弗德太太 |
[03:57] | Your accommodations have been arranged and vetted. | 你的住处已经安排好并完成检查了 |
[04:02] | Our security detail will be with you at all times. | 我们的安保人员会一直跟着你 |
[04:06] | And of course I’ll be by your side every step of the way. | 我也会一直在你身边保护你的安全 |
[04:10] | Just like you protected Fred. | 就像你保护费雷德那样吗 |
[04:15] | A lot went into arranging this. | 促成此次行程让我们大费周章 |
[04:24] | When God calls us, all we can do is heed him. | 当上帝发出召唤时 我们只应服从即可 |
[05:20] | Blessed day, Commanders. | 祈神保佑 大主教们 |
[05:22] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[05:25] | We thought we’d roll out the red carpet. | 真可惜这种场合不太适合铺上喜庆的红毯 |
[05:32] | Thank you for allowing me to bring Fred home, | 感谢你们允许我把弗雷德带回家 |
[05:35] | where he belongs. | 这里是他的归属之地 |
[05:37] | We’d never leave a brother out in the cold. | 我们绝不会让任何一位兄弟弃尸在外 |
[05:41] | My condolences for your loss, Mrs. Waterford. | 请节哀顺变 沃特弗德夫人 |
[05:48] | Your friends the Putnams | 你的朋友帕特南一家 |
[05:49] | have offered their home for Fred’s wake. | 愿意提供他们的房子为弗雷德守灵 |
[05:53] | How nice of them. | 那真是谢谢他们了 |
[06:13] | Fred always saw so much promise in you. | 弗雷德总是对你寄予厚望 |
[06:16] | Like a father. | 就像父亲一样 |
[06:19] | If he could see you now, all settled, | 真希望他能看到现在的你 老成持重 |
[06:23] | on a more fruitful path. | 前途一片光明 |
[06:28] | June really did bring so much suffering to all of us. | 琼给我们带来了太多痛苦 |
[06:31] | Well, the Lord has blessed me. | 这都是上帝对我的赐福 |
[06:35] | And you. | 正如祂赐福与你 |
[06:39] | Oh, look at us all, | 看看我们多么和谐 |
[06:41] | getting along like friendly diplomats, | 像外交官一样客客气气的 |
[06:44] | trying to bury the hatchet. | 不计前嫌 重归于好 |
[06:46] | We’ll see, hmm? | 可不是嘛 |
[06:49] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[06:52] | thought we would escort you to your hotel. | 我们先送你去酒店 |
[06:55] | We thought you might want to freshen up. | 你应该想先梳洗一下吧 |
[06:59] | I’d like to see the church that you’ve selected | 如果方便的话 |
[07:01] | for Fred’s service if it’s not too much trouble. | 我想先看看你们为弗雷德挑选的教堂 |
[07:05] | I think we can accommodate that. | 我们可以迁就一下 |
[07:31] | Not a popular church, I take it. | 这个教堂挺简约啊 |
[07:35] | Out of respect for you, | 出于对你的尊重 |
[07:36] | we thought we’d make Fred’s funeral | 我们觉得应该让弗雷德的葬礼 |
[07:38] | as quick and simple as possible. | 一切从简 让他尽快得到安葬 |
[07:42] | He will be laid to rest at Granary Burial | 他将和其他革命者一起 |
[07:47] | with other revolutionaries. | 被安葬在粮仓墓地 |
[07:51] | Nice touch. | 真令我感动 |
[07:54] | We figured you’d want to get back to Canada, | 你应该更想回到加拿大 |
[07:58] | move on with your life. | 继续你的生活吧 |
[08:00] | Take in a Leafs game. | 去看一场多伦多枫叶队的比赛吧 |
[08:02] | I hear this might finally be their year. | 我听说他们今年可能会大获全胜 |
[08:06] | I’m not much of a hockey fan. | 我对曲棍球没什么兴趣 |
[08:07] | You’d love it. It’s elegant yet brutal. | 你肯定喜欢这种优雅又残酷的游戏 |
[08:17] | Hardly the farewell | 这样的告别 |
[08:18] | befitting one of the Founding Fathers of Gilead. | 不太符合基列国开国元首的身份吧 |
[08:21] | It’s tasteful. | 我倒觉得挺雅致的 |
[08:26] | It looked like a pack of wolves tore into Fred. | 弗雷德的尸体像是被狼群撕咬过一样 |
[08:30] | Not really the work of the Eyes. | 不太像是眼目的作风 |
[08:33] | It made me wonder what really happened to Fred. | 我想知道他到底经历了什么 |
[08:37] | I can’t even imagine. | 我简直无法想象那副景象 |
[08:39] | We can’t control what the Americans do | 我们无法控制美国人在边境的行动 |
[08:41] | along the border, Mrs. Waterford. | 沃特弗德夫人 |
[08:48] | There’s only one person who could express that kind of rage. | 只有一个人能发泄出如此的狂怒 |
[08:52] | And there’s no way | 但她绝不可能 |
[08:53] | that she could’ve gotten to Fred on her own. | 仅凭一己之力抓到弗雷德 |
[09:00] | Could you imagine | 如果其他大主教 |
[09:02] | what the other Commanders would do | 得知你们帮助一位使女 |
[09:05] | if they knew that | 杀了她的大主教 |
[09:07] | you had helped a Handmaid kill her Commander? | 他们会作何反应呢 |
[09:13] | Bold accusation. | 这个指控很大胆啊 |
[09:16] | I encourage you to give Fred a proper funeral. | 我劝你给弗雷德安排一个合适的葬礼 |
[09:21] | One that he deserves. | 一个配得上他的葬礼 |
[09:23] | I’m just one Commander. | 我只是一个大主教 |
[09:28] | Nick’s on the rise, | 尼克虽然正处在上升期 |
[09:31] | but he’s still a puppy. There’s only so much we can do. | 但他也还只是个小角色 我们能做的就这么多了 |
[09:34] | You’ll figure it out. | 你自己看着办 |
[09:37] | You’re nothing if not resourceful. | 如果没有资源你也就没有利用价值了 |
[09:48] | Even through the tragedy | 即使上演了 |
[09:50] | of Commander Waterford’s death, | 沃特弗德大主教去世那样的悲剧 |
[09:52] | our good Lord has found a way to grace us with opportunity. | 仁慈的上帝还是赐予了我们珍贵的机遇 |
[09:59] | This is your moment to shine | 现在正是你们 |
[10:02] | in the sunlight of the Spirit, girls! | 大放异彩的时刻 姑娘们 |
[10:05] | A chance to impress prospective Commanders. | 这是一个给大主教们留下好印象的机会 |
[10:10] | To do his good works and to make yourselves truly worthy. | 完成好他的任务 让自己变得更有价值 |
[10:16] | Oh, blessed be this day! | 祈神保佑你们所有人 |
[10:24] | I wish you were coming with me. | 真希望你能陪我去 |
[10:27] | Well, be good and you’ll be safe. | 好好表现 不会有事的 |
[10:32] | Blessed be the stupid fruit. | 祈狗屁神保佑生养 |
[10:35] | You’re gonna get us in trouble. | 再这么乱说下去我们就该倒霉了 |
[10:44] | Don’t you look lovely, dear. | 你真漂亮 亲爱的 |
[10:47] | Blessed day, Aunt Lydia. | 祈神保佑 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[10:49] | May the Lord make me worthy. | 愿主赋予我真正的价值 |
[10:52] | Be obedient and He will. | 乖乖听话 你就能展现价值 |
[10:56] | Go along. | 走吧 |
[11:02] | Nice work, dear. | 做得好 亲爱的 |
[11:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | Since you have been such a help to Esther, | 鉴于你帮了埃丝特大忙 |
[11:08] | I will allow you to accompany her as her minder. | 我允许你作为她的看护人陪同她前去 |
[11:13] | Thank you, Aunt Lydia! | 谢谢你 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[11:14] | Now, the Putnams have expressed interest | 帕特南一家表示 |
[11:17] | in a new Handmaid. | 想要选择一位新的使女 |
[11:20] | Esther is young and fertile. | 埃丝特身体年轻 生育能力强 |
[11:24] | And, perhaps, under your tutelage, | 或许在你的指导下 |
[11:27] | she might impress them. | 她能得到他们的认可 |
[11:29] | She’s come a long way. | 她经历了这么多 |
[11:33] | I hope she’s ready. | 但愿她已经准备好了 |
[11:34] | You both have come so far. | 你们俩都经历了很多 |
[11:39] | It is my hope this time that we can all shine together. | 我希望这一次我们都能绽放光彩 |
[11:43] | Get yourself dressed. | 去换衣服吧 |
[11:44] | Oh, Aunt Lydia, | 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[11:46] | do you think if the Putnams choose Esther, | 如果帕特南一家选中了埃丝特 |
[11:48] | that maybe I can visit her? | 我以后能去看望她吗 |
[11:52] | Honey, don’t get ahead of yourself. | 亲爱的 现在别想那么多 |
[11:55] | – Go get ready now. – Okay. Yeah. | – 先去准备吧 – 好的 |
[11:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:43] | Blessed day, Mrs. Waterford. | 祈神保佑 沃特弗德夫人 |
[12:44] | Blessed day. | 祈神保佑 |
[12:52] | Serena. | 赛丽娜 |
[12:54] | Safe and sound. Praise be. | 万事安好 宜应称颂 |
[12:56] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[13:05] | If only we were meeting on | 真希望我们不是 |
[13:06] | a less sorrowful occasion. | 在这样悲伤的场合再会 |
[13:09] | Fred was like a brother to me. | 弗雷德就像是我的亲兄弟 |
[13:12] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[13:14] | The Lord always meets us in our time of need. | 上帝总是会在我们需要的时候给予帮助 |
[13:19] | Indeed. | 确实如此 |
[13:22] | Come. We’re so happy you’re here. | 快进来吧 你能过来我们真是太高兴了 |
[13:30] | Mr. Tuello. | 图埃洛先生 |
[13:32] | Commander Putnam. | 帕特南大主教 |
[13:34] | Congratulations on your promotion. | 恭喜你的高升 |
[13:35] | I look forward to future negotiations. | 我很期待进一步的磋商 |
[13:37] | Thank you. This is as far as you go, Mr. Tuello. | 谢谢 你只能先待在这里了 图埃洛先生 |
[13:41] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你能理解 |
[13:42] | According to our agreement, | 根据我们的协议 |
[13:44] | I’m to accompany Mrs. Waterford. | 我应该一直陪同沃特弗德夫人 |
[13:47] | Relax, Mark. | 放轻松 马克 |
[13:48] | Serena is among friends. | 我们都是赛丽娜的朋友 |
[13:57] | Ah, you’re so far along. | 你竟然已经有这么久的身孕了 |
[14:00] | Yes. Just a few more months. | 是啊 孩子还有几个月就出世了 |
[14:02] | You’re so… Missed so much already. | 我们错过得太多了 |
[14:04] | I wish you could stay in Gilead, | 真希望你能留在基列国 |
[14:07] | and we could make up for lost time. | 让我们好好弥补一下 |
[14:08] | If He wills it. | 我会遵循上帝的旨意 |
[14:10] | May the Lord guide all of our paths. | 愿主指明我们前行的道路 |
[14:12] | – Amen. – Amen. | – 阿门 – 阿门 |
[14:15] | Excuse me. | 容我失陪一下 |
[14:16] | I have some last-minute funeral details to attend to. | 还有些葬礼的末梢细节需要处理一下 |
[14:19] | Of course. | 好的 |
[14:24] | Well? | 处理得怎么样了 |
[14:26] | The Council believes that their current plan | 理事会认为现有的葬礼规模 |
[14:29] | for the funeral is more than adequate. | 已经绰绰有余了 |
[14:32] | You didn’t ask, did you? | 你根本没有问 对吧 |
[14:34] | We both know how it works here. | 我们都清楚这里的规矩 |
[14:36] | A woman’s word never trumps a man. | 女人的意见从来不会受到重视 |
[14:40] | There seems to be a lingering feeling that, | 虽然弗雷德有着令人钦佩的品德 |
[14:41] | for all Fred’s admirable qualities, | 但依然掩盖不了 |
[14:44] | he was somewhat of a traitor. | 他在某些方面是个叛徒的事实 |
[14:49] | Blessed day, Mrs. Waterford. | 祈神保佑 沃特弗德夫人 |
[15:25] | Where’s June? | 琼去哪了 |
[15:26] | She’s gardening in the winter. | 她在享受冬天的园艺生活呢 |
[15:30] | I, uh, did see this flyer for real estate classes? | 我看到了几张房地产课程的宣传单 |
[15:34] | Yes! A hundred… No, I totally, I can see that on you. | 房地产行业绝对适合你 |
[15:37] | A hundred percent. | 相信我的眼光 |
[15:38] | – Real estate mogul! – Stop. | – 真正的地产大亨 – 得了吧 |
[15:42] | – Hey, sorry. – Hey, June. | – 抱歉我才过来 – 嗨 琼 |
[15:44] | I got caught up on the gardening thing. | 我刚才一直在忙园艺的事 |
[15:47] | It’s okay. It’s nice to see you. | 没关系 能见到你我就很高兴了 |
[15:49] | All right, who’s ready to party hard? | 大家准备好狂欢了吗 |
[15:52] | I call Twister. | 玩扭扭乐怎么样 |
[15:53] | Tw… Stop playin’. | 别逗我们了 |
[15:55] | Ooh, Monopoly! | 大富翁 |
[15:57] | – You cannot do that! – ‘Kay. | – 你不能玩那个 – 好吧 |
[16:02] | No, we’re not playing Monopoly. | 我们才不玩大富翁 |
[16:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:06] | Because you always get upset when we play Monopoly. | 因为你总是玩着玩着就生气了 |
[16:10] | See, now, see that is step… No. | 还不是因为你总是走错 |
[16:12] | You do. You take it too far. | 错的是你 别再闹了 |
[16:14] | And I just want a nice, a nice evening so… | 我只想开开心心地玩一晚上 |
[16:21] | How ’bout I roll the dice? | 那我只负责掷骰子怎么样 |
[16:23] | See who goes first? | 我来决定谁先走 |
[16:24] | Like a Monopoly-style race. | 就像大富翁比赛一样 |
[16:35] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 没事 |
[16:39] | Oh, look. You can, uh, wear this top hat | 你们去看芭蕾演出的时候 |
[16:41] | when you go to the ballet. | 可以戴这顶礼帽 |
[16:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:44] | Oh, that’s the bread. I’ll be right back. | 面包烤好了 我马上回来 |
[16:46] | – Quick, quick. – Don’t touch my money. | – 快去快回 – 别动我的钱 |
[16:47] | I got a one. | 我掷的是一 |
[16:48] | It’s when you roll the one, it means you’re number one. | 掷到一 就代表是一号 |
[16:50] | You don’t get to just make up the rules. | 你不能这样乱改规则 |
[16:52] | I’m not making up the rules. You just said… | 我没有乱改规则 是你刚刚说… |
[16:55] | Like, I’m not making up the rules. | 我才没乱改 |
[16:57] | All right. That’s what I gotta beat, a one? | 好吧 我只需要打败一号就行了吧 |
[17:00] | It needs a few minutes to cool. | 面包还需要再凉一会 |
[17:01] | No worries. Hey. | 不急 |
[17:05] | You know she went back to Gilead, right? | 你知道她回基列国了 对吧 |
[17:07] | Serena? | 赛丽娜 |
[17:10] | – What’s her plan? – I don’t know. | – 她又有什么诡计了 – 我不知道 |
[17:14] | She can’t waltz back and forth between Canada and Gilead | 她不能像个女王一样 |
[17:17] | like she’s, what, a fuckin’ queen or something? | 在加拿大和基列国之间来来回回 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:24] | When is she going to get what she deserves? | 她什么时候才会遭到报应 |
[17:29] | Maybe they’ll put her on the Wall. | 也许她最终会被吊死在墙上 |
[17:35] | Maybe they’ll take her baby away and make her a Handmaid | 也许他们也会抢走她的孩子 把她变成使女 |
[17:42] | and then put her on the Wall. | 最后再把她吊死 |
[17:51] | You remember when she slapped you? | 你还记得她扇你耳光的那次吗 |
[17:53] | Jesus, June! | 天啊 琼 |
[17:54] | Look it! I don’t want to talk about Serena. | 我不想讨论赛丽娜的事 |
[17:56] | But you remember, right? | 但是你都记得 对吧 |
[17:57] | June. | 琼 |
[17:58] | After that fucked-up baby shower. | 就在那次操蛋的宝宝派对之后 |
[18:00] | June, shut the fuck up! | 琼 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[18:03] | She was pissed at me | 她对我怀有怨念 |
[18:05] | but I was pregnant | 但因为我当时怀孕了 |
[18:07] | and so she went and she hauled off on you. | 所以她就转去找你了 |
[18:10] | Shut up. Sh-fuck! | 别他妈说了 |
[18:15] | Stop it. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[18:19] | I may not have been a Handmaid but I struggle too. | 虽然我没有像你们使女一样被摧残 但我也很痛苦 |
[18:24] | I struggle every day. | 我每一天都在苦苦挣扎 |
[18:26] | Every fucking day. | 每一天都是 |
[18:35] | Rita, I’m sorry. | 丽塔 对不起 是我不好 |
[18:37] | Good. | 你知道就好 |
[18:40] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[19:23] | Commander Blaine. | 布莱恩大主教 |
[19:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:31] | Blessed day. | 祈神保佑 |
[19:33] | Blessed day, Aunt… | 祈神保佑 嬷嬷… |
[19:36] | Lydia. | 丽迪亚 |
[19:38] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[19:44] | Go on now. | 去吧 |
[19:46] | Keep a sharp eye. | 放机灵点 |
[19:59] | The Lord’s light shines through the most righteous. | 主的荣光照耀着我们的正义之士 |
[20:04] | Blessed day, Mrs. Putnam. | 祈神保佑 帕特南夫人 |
[20:08] | Mrs. Waterford. | 沃特弗德夫人 |
[20:10] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 我为你失去亲人深表遗憾 |
[20:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:16] | And yet, the Lord has made His countenance shine upon you. | 但祂也赐予了你们一条新的生命 |
[20:23] | I’m just grateful to be an instrument in His plan. | 能为祂而生育是我的荣幸 |
[20:28] | Well, you are a… | 你真是一个 |
[20:33] | marvel, Mrs. Waterford. | 伟大的奇迹 沃特弗德夫人 |
[20:36] | Mrs. Putnam, please follow me. | 帕特南夫人 请跟我来 |
[20:44] | Angela! Come here! | 安吉拉 过来 |
[20:49] | We’re finally out of that stupid gym | 我们好不容易才从那个破体育馆出来 |
[20:51] | and we’re just standing around. | 却只能这么傻站着 |
[20:54] | We have to do something. | 我们必须采取行动 |
[20:55] | Anyone who does something ends up dead. | 任何有所企图的人都会死 |
[20:58] | Or worse. | 甚至更糟 |
[21:00] | The smartest thing to do is just… | 最聪明的做法就是 |
[21:03] | Just follow the rules and stay alive. | 遵守规则 努力求生 |
[21:05] | Trust me. Here we go. | 相信我 她们来了 |
[21:12] | Mrs. Putnam, this is Esther. | 帕特南夫人 这是埃丝特 |
[21:26] | She’s so young. | 她真年轻啊 |
[21:30] | And I heard she used to be a Wife. | 我听说她以前是大主教夫人 |
[21:33] | Which means she understands the respect you deserve. | 这意味着她明白应该怎么尊重您 |
[21:41] | You have come so far, haven’t you, dear? | 历经艰险你终于快要上岸了 对吧 亲爱的 |
[21:46] | Yes, Aunt Lydia. | 是的 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[21:48] | By His Grace. | 感谢主赐福与我 |
[21:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:56] | Come along, dear. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[22:00] | Remember, mind your manners and all will be well. | 注意你的言行举止 一切都会很顺利的 |
[22:10] | Angela, come back here! | 安吉拉 快过来 |
[22:13] | – Angela, sweetie! – Hi! | – 安吉拉宝贝 别乱跑 – 你好呀 |
[22:15] | – Blessed day. – Hi, sweet girl. | – 祈神保佑 – 嗨 小宝贝 |
[22:17] | Can I give you a hug? | 我能抱一下你吗 |
[22:19] | Okay. Okay. | 太好了 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[22:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | Have you been having fun, huh? | 你在这里过得开心吗 |
[22:30] | That’s enough, please. | 够了 请放开她吧 |
[22:32] | Cecelia, come and get Angela, please. | 塞西莉亚 来接安吉拉回去 |
[22:35] | Okay, okay. Here we go. | 好了 慢一点宝贝 |
[22:36] | Ready? Okay, go ahead, baby. | 准备好了吗 好了 去吧 宝贝 |
[22:38] | – Okay. – Go ahead. | – 好 – 去吧 |
[22:47] | You have a beautiful daughter, Mrs. Putnam. | 您女儿真漂亮 帕特南夫人 |
[22:53] | I thank God for her every day. | 我每天都感谢上帝把她赐给了我 |
[23:01] | And for those who brought her to me. | 也很感谢把她带到我身边的人 |
[23:31] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[23:33] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[23:35] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[23:38] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[23:42] | Aunt Lydia has told me a lot about you. | 丽迪亚嬷嬷跟我讲了很多你的事 |
[23:48] | May God make me truly worthy. | 愿主赋予我真正的价值 |
[23:50] | I am sure you will be. | 我相信你会的 |
[23:54] | Will you excuse us a moment, Gentlemen? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 先生们 |
[23:58] | I’ll join you in the pool house. | 我一会去台球厅找你们 |
[24:06] | You too, Aunt Lydia. | 丽迪亚嬷嬷 你也请出去吧 |
[24:09] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[24:13] | Blessed day, Aunt Lydia. | 祈神保佑 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[24:26] | Good. | 好吧 |
[24:48] | You don’t have to be scared. | 你不必感到害怕 |
[24:51] | God sees your heart. | 上帝能看到你真挚的内心 |
[24:56] | Allow the gifts God blessed you with | 上帝赐予你的礼物 |
[25:01] | to be seen by all others. | 应该服务于大众 |
[25:08] | That just means I want to get to know you a little better. | 我只是想比他人多了解你一点罢了 |
[25:16] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[25:21] | You care for a chocolate? | 你想吃块巧克力吗 |
[26:30] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:38] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:40] | I gotta tell you something. | 我要告诉你一些事情 |
[26:51] | Serena knows I killed Fred. | 赛丽娜知道我杀了弗雷德 |
[26:57] | How could she know that? | 她是怎么知道的 |
[26:59] | I did something. | 我做了些事情 |
[27:04] | I sent her a finger. | 给她寄了一根手指 |
[27:10] | It was Fred’s finger. | 弗雷德的手指 |
[27:13] | What? | 什么 |
[27:16] | I cut it off of him. | 是我从他身上切下来的 |
[27:29] | ‘Cause I wanted her to know it was me. | 因为我希望她知道是我干的 |
[27:33] | Do you want her to come after us and our family? | 你想要她来追杀我们一家吗 |
[27:37] | No. | 不 |
[27:38] | But I know her and I know what she’s capable of. | 但我了解她 我知道她的能力 |
[27:41] | And I know she has a plan. | 我知道她有一套脱罪计划 |
[27:43] | – This is what she’s doing… – Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | – 她就是这样诡计多端 – 够了 停下 别说了 |
[27:45] | You’re obsessing over her! | 你太沉迷于她了 |
[27:48] | You… You sent her a finger! | 你竟然给她寄了一根手指 |
[27:51] | How is that gonna help our family? | 这种行为对我们家有帮助吗 |
[27:53] | How is that gonna help you? | 对你有益处吗 |
[27:56] | That is not gonna get Hannah back. | 对于救回汉娜也只能起到反作用 |
[28:02] | I know! | 我知道 |
[28:08] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[28:12] | I know that. | 我很清楚 |
[28:27] | – June? – What? | – 琼 – 干嘛 |
[28:30] | You gotta be here. You gotta be right here. | 你得留在这里 你必须要留下来 |
[28:34] | All right? Because I need you here | 我需要你 |
[28:36] | and Nichole needs you here. | 妮可也需要你 |
[28:41] | Your family needs you… | 你的家人需要你 |
[28:44] | here. | 需要你留下来 |
[28:45] | And if you’re not, | 如果你走了 |
[28:46] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen, June… | 我就不知道未来的路 |
[28:49] | to us. | 要怎么走下去了 |
[28:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:06] | Fuck. I’m sorry. | 我真的很对不起 |
[29:11] | She’s gone, all right? | 她已经走了 好吗 |
[29:15] | She’s probably terrified of you. | 也许是你把她吓跑了 |
[29:19] | – Yeah. – Right? | – 是吗 – 对啊 |
[29:20] | You know? ‘Cause you won, you’re here. | 你已经赢了 留在这里的话 |
[29:24] | She can’t get to you. | 她就不能拿你怎么样了 |
[29:27] | – Yeah. – All right? | – 是啊 – 对吧 |
[29:28] | So, you gotta let go of her. | 所以 你不要再纠结于她了 |
[29:32] | Forget about her. Fuck her. | 忘了她吧 去她的 |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:40] | Fuck her. | 去她的 |
[29:45] | Fuck her. | 去她的吧 |
[29:58] | Fuck her. | 去她的 |
[30:31] | Mrs. Waterford. | 沃特弗德夫人 |
[30:33] | What a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[30:36] | Commander Calhoun. | 卡尔霍恩大主教 |
[30:39] | I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[30:50] | Is there something we can help you with? | 有什么我们可以帮上忙的吗 |
[30:55] | I was hoping to speak with you on behalf of my husband. | 我希望代表我丈夫和你们谈谈 |
[31:07] | Fred dedicated his life to this great nation. | 弗雷德把他的一生献给了这个伟大的国家 |
[31:13] | Thank you for honoring his legacy. | 感谢你们给予他的尊重 |
[31:16] | You’re welcome, Mrs. Waterford. | 不客气 沃特弗德夫人 |
[31:22] | I would like for my unborn son to be proud of his father. | 我希望我未出生的儿子能为他的父亲感到骄傲 |
[31:26] | And for people to see | 希望能让人们都看到 |
[31:28] | what you gentlemen here have created, | 你们在这片土地上创造出来的 |
[31:32] | God’s Kingdom on Earth. | 上帝的乐土 |
[31:37] | Perhaps it’s time that we show Gilead to the world. | 也许现在正是向世界展示基列国真实面貌的机会 |
[31:42] | Now, I’ve been to Canada. | 我刚刚到访了加拿大 |
[31:43] | I know what they think of us. | 知道了他们对我国的看法 |
[31:46] | If we are to be respected, | 如果我们想要得到尊重 |
[31:48] | I think we need to show them | 就应该让他们知道 |
[31:50] | that we grieve just like they do. | 我们也一样拥有七情六欲 并非不近人情 |
[31:53] | I think we need to make Fred’s funeral | 我觉得应该把弗雷德的葬礼 |
[31:55] | an international event, | 举办成一场令世界瞩目的事件 |
[31:57] | broadcast across the globe. | 并且全球直播 |
[32:01] | Mrs. Waterford, the, uh, stress you’ve been under | 沃特弗德夫人 我们深知以您现在的状况 |
[32:05] | would unmoor anyone, | 再加之承受着如此巨大的悲痛 |
[32:09] | especially in your condition. | 这种压力足以压垮任何人的心智 |
[32:11] | We’ve shown the world our fist. | 我们已经向世界展现了我们的力量 |
[32:14] | It’s time to show them our humanity. | 是时候向他们展示我们的人性了 |
[32:18] | Why should we listen to you? | 我们为什么要听你的 |
[32:20] | You don’t even adhere to our way of life. | 你连遵守我们的生活方式都做不到 |
[32:23] | You have no wife, no child, no family. | 你没有妻子 没有孩子 也没有家人 |
[32:28] | Thank you, uh, | 谢谢你 |
[32:30] | Commander Putnam, for reminding me | 提醒我妻子的早逝 |
[32:32] | of the untimely passing of my wife. | 帕特南主教 |
[32:36] | Let’s not be hasty, Warren. | 先别着急 沃伦 |
[32:39] | Doesn’t hurt to hear all the details. | 听她说完细节也无妨 |
[32:44] | I’ve watched you gentlemen | 我目睹着你们 |
[32:46] | squander one opportunity after another | 错失掉一个又一个 |
[32:49] | that could’ve led to more prosperity. | 本可以使我们更加繁荣的宝贵机遇 |
[32:52] | The public mourning of one of our peers | 这次公开悼念我们同僚的机会 |
[32:56] | is an opportunity we cannot waste. | 我们绝对不应错失掉 |
[32:59] | But a traitor’s funeral | 但让全世界看到 |
[33:02] | for all the world to see? | 我们竟然为一个叛徒举行盛大的葬礼 |
[33:04] | How will that make us look? | 会让世人怎么看待我们 |
[33:06] | Merciful. | 富有怜悯之心 |
[33:09] | We’ll look merciful. | 他们会认为我们以慈悲为怀 |
[33:14] | I served Commander Waterford for many years. | 我为沃特弗德大主教工作了多年 |
[33:19] | He wasn’t perfect. | 他虽然不是一个完美的人 |
[33:24] | But the least we can do is honor the sacrifices | 但我们至少应该缅怀 |
[33:26] | he made to our nation. | 他为我国所做出的牺牲 |
[33:29] | Sacrifices that yielded a miracle. | 他的牺牲为我们带来了奇迹 |
[33:34] | Barren woman made fruitful by His grace. | 使女因主恩典得以生养 |
[33:38] | And a symbol that could accelerate | 这同时也会是一个能够增进 |
[33:42] | the international acceptance of Gilead | 国际社会对基列国认可的象征 |
[33:46] | so that we can finally take our rightful place | 我们也可以借此机会 在世界各国中 |
[33:49] | among the nations of the world. | 占据应有的一席之地了 |
[33:52] | Well, if you will excuse us, Mrs. Waterford, | 不好意思 沃特弗德夫人 请您先出去吧 |
[33:55] | we have official business to discuss. | 我们现在有正事要商讨了 |
[34:32] | I don’t want to get posted. | 我不想被分配走 |
[34:37] | Get your Commander to like you, you’ll get pregnant faster. | 努力讨好你的大主教 能让你更快受孕 |
[34:43] | Do you really think that being pregnant is gonna protect me? | 你真觉得怀孕就能保护我了吗 |
[34:46] | It’s your only protection. | 这是你唯一的保护伞了 |
[35:04] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[35:16] | Least you can say you tried. | 至少你努力过了 |
[35:22] | The worst they can do is say no. | 最坏的结果也就是被他们拒绝 |
[35:30] | Have you got a cigarette? | 你有烟吗 |
[35:59] | I got them to say yes. | 我劝服他们了 |
[36:04] | – How? – By not being a woman. | – 你是怎么做到的 – 以男人的身份 |
[36:19] | – I’ll leave you both to it. – Great. | – 我就不打扰你们了 – 好 |
[36:25] | Well, I’d like to immediately | 我想马上开始 |
[36:27] | start talking about the guest list. | 罗列一下宾客名单 |
[36:28] | Why not? | 都听你的 |
[36:30] | I think it’s important that we invite | 我觉得邀请外地的大主教 |
[36:32] | Commanders from out of town. | 这一点很重要 |
[36:35] | – Any in particular? – Yes. | – 有特定人选吗 – 有 |
[36:37] | – Commander Johnson. – Mmm-hmm. | – 约翰逊大主教 – 好 |
[36:40] | Davidson, | 戴维森大主教 |
[36:42] | uh, Commander Scott. | 还有斯科特大主教 |
[37:26] | I’ll take it from here. | 你们先进去等着吧 |
[37:27] | Yes, Sir. | 是 |
[37:32] | I was wondering if we’d get to talk. | 我之前还在想是否能有机会和你单独聊聊呢 |
[37:36] | How is she? | 她还好吗 |
[37:39] | That file you pulled together for her was good. | 你为她整理的文件很有用 |
[37:44] | And Nichole? | 妮可呢 |
[37:47] | She’s well cared for. | 她被照顾得很好 |
[37:53] | You’ve risen fast, | 你手里的权力越来越大 |
[37:55] | while somehow managing to help June. | 身边的眼也越来越多 |
[38:00] | That takes talent. | 这样还能想方设法帮到琼 |
[38:02] | To fly under the radar like that. | 你真的很有能力 |
[38:05] | Just trying to stay out of trouble. | 只不是努力不陷入麻烦罢了 |
[38:13] | Wouldn’t you like to see your daughter in person | 和只能向我们询问她的近况相比 |
[38:15] | rather than asking about her? | 你难道不想亲眼见见女儿吗 |
[38:18] | That’s a pipe dream. | 那是痴心妄想 |
[38:20] | I know you got a complicated past. | 我知道你有复杂的历史 |
[38:24] | But America can be a very forgiving place. | 但美国也可以非常宽容 |
[38:29] | If you make amends, | 只要你肯赎罪 |
[38:31] | gain us some visibility, | 给我们透露些内情 |
[38:34] | play your part for a while. | 在这边做我们的线人 |
[38:38] | I’d like to help you and your daughter. | 我就很愿意帮助你和你女儿 |
[38:42] | If you’ll let me. | 前提是你也心甘情愿 |
[38:46] | We could help each other. | 我们可以互惠互利 |
[38:52] | I’ll remember that. | 你的提议我记住了 |
[40:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:44] | It must be hard… | 你一定很难过吧 |
[40:48] | seeing your daughter | 女儿就在眼前 |
[40:51] | and having to leave her behind. | 却不得不离开她 |
[40:56] | You get used to it. | 习惯就好了 |
[40:59] | Unfortunately. | 也只能这样了 |
[41:07] | I stole some from the Putnam house. | 这些是我从帕特南家偷的 |
[41:11] | I mean, | 毕竟 |
[41:13] | one little rebellion won’t hurt. | 小小的叛逆也无伤大雅对吧 |
[41:17] | We’ll keep it between us. | 那这就是我们俩的小秘密了 |
[41:35] | I know it’s weird, | 我知道这听起来会很奇怪 |
[41:39] | but having a baby… | 但孕育一个孩子 |
[41:41] | it’s the most incredible thing. | 真的非常奇妙 |
[41:44] | Tiny feet and hands grew inside me. | 那些小手小脚慢慢在我身体里长大 |
[41:49] | It’s wild! It’s… | 太神奇了 |
[41:55] | it’s the most complete love you’ll ever know. | 这是你能体会到的最纯粹的爱了 |
[42:06] | Even if someone else is raising her. | 即便你无法亲手抚养她长大 |
[42:20] | They treat you the best when you’re pregnant. | 而且你在怀孕时的待遇也是最好的 |
[42:23] | It’s like a princess. | 像个公主一样 |
[42:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:30] | No. I bet they do. | 我想也是 |
[42:36] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[42:40] | Maybe Aunt Lydia will let us be walking partners. | 说不定丽迪亚嬷嬷会让我们一起散步 |
[42:46] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[42:57] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[43:00] | I really didn’t like you when we first met. | 第一次见面的时候 我真的很不喜欢你 |
[43:05] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[43:13] | And I was right the first time. | 我一直都是对的 |
[43:18] | What? | 什么 |
[43:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:24] | You… | 你… |
[43:28] | You don’t care about me. | 你根本就不在乎我 |
[43:33] | You just wanted to see your daughter, right? | 你只是想去见你女儿 对吧 |
[43:38] | No, you lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[43:43] | You used me. | 利用了我 |
[43:45] | Like Aunt Lydia. | 就和丽迪亚嬷嬷一样 |
[43:49] | Like they all do. | 和他们所有人都一样 |
[43:53] | And you’re one of them. | 你们都是一副嘴脸 |
[43:55] | Esther, I was trying to help you survive. | 埃丝特 我只是想帮你活下来 |
[43:58] | Like June helped me. | 像琼帮我一样 |
[44:01] | You’re not June. | 你才不是琼 |
[44:03] | You know, you’re a disgrace. | 你就是个耻辱 |
[44:07] | And I fucking hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[44:18] | Oh, my God, Esther. | 天啊 埃丝特 |
[44:23] | Now we’re gonna make June proud. | 琼会为我们骄傲的 |
[44:29] | Esther? What happened? | 埃丝特 你怎么了 |
[44:32] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 |
[44:41] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[44:45] | What did you do? Help, someone! | 你干了什么 来人啊 救命 |
[44:49] | Somebody, help! | 有人吗 救命啊 |
[44:52] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[44:54] | What happened? No! | 怎么回事 |
[44:56] | Janine! Janine, what happened? | 珍妮 珍妮 怎么了 |
[44:59] | No, no! No! | 不 不 不 |
[45:00] | Oh, God! No! | 天啊 不要啊 |
[45:02] | No, darling, come here. No, no, no! Janine! | 亲爱的 快醒醒 不要啊 珍妮 |
[45:05] | Janine, no, no! Look at me, dear. | 珍妮 你睁眼看看我啊 |
[45:07] | No! Help us! Someone! Sit ’em up. | 救命 来人啊 把她们扶起来 |
[45:10] | No, sweetheart, no, no, no. | 不 亲爱的 不要啊 |
[45:13] | No, no, honey! No! Help us! Oh, God, no! | 不要啊 救命 天啊 |
[46:35] | Take as much time as you need. They can wait. | 你需要准备多久都可以 他们可以等 |
[46:39] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[52:09] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[52:12] | what do you think the chances are of having a second date? | 你觉得我们的第二次约会有戏吗 |
[52:14] | Whoa, back off! | 别这么急嘛 |
[52:16] | Yeah, yeah. I’m always a bit forward, right? | 我总是想得太多了 是吧 |
[52:19] | Yeah, just a little fast. | 是有一点点 |
[52:22] | Mmm. Take you home? | 我们回家吧 |
[52:24] | Yeah. We should go. | 好 也该走了 |
[52:27] | – Ready? – Ready. | – 好了吗 – 好了 |
[52:30] | More than anything. | 这点才是最重要的 |
[52:31] | One-track mind. | 你就是一根筋 |
[53:19] | What the fuck? | 这是怎么回事 |
[53:23] | 基列国大主教弗雷德·沃特弗德的葬礼正在进行中 罕见地让全世界得以一瞥这个暴戾国度的庄重仪式 |