时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Everything we want to know about Hannah… | 我们想知道有关汉娜的一切 |
[00:04] | – Dump ‘im. – It’s just there. | – 处理掉他 – 就在那里 |
[00:05] | – No, no, no. No, we stay toge… – What? | – 不不不 我们不要分… – 什么 |
[00:07] | No, no! Where are you taking him? Luke! | 不 不 你们要带他去哪里 |
[00:08] | June! June, no! | 琼 琼 不 |
[00:09] | I pray that my daughters live a life of peace. | 我祈祷我的女儿们能过上安宁的生活 |
[00:16] | To think such a impulsive act | 想想看 如此冲动的行为 |
[00:19] | could have such huge political implications. | 可能产生多么巨大的政治影响 |
[00:22] | You of course understand | 关于这一点你应该更清楚 |
[00:23] | that your plans for New Bethlehem are dead. | 毕竟你的新伯利恒计划也没戏了 |
[00:28] | It’s what’s best for Gilead. | 但这都是为基列国好 |
[00:31] | Are you in fucking labor? | 你他妈不是要生了吧 |
[00:34] | You can do this. | 你可以做到 |
[00:38] | The family that I’ve been staying with? | 一直和我住在一起的那家人 |
[00:39] | I can’t let them get their hands on my baby. | 不能让他们接近我的孩子 |
[00:42] | You’re his mother. And he belongs with you. | 你是他的母亲 他属于你 |
[00:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:47] | Serena Waterford? We are Canadian Immigration. | 赛丽娜·沃特弗德吗 我们是加拿大移民局的 |
[00:50] | You are being detained. | 你被拘留了 |
[00:51] | You called them? | 是你叫他们来的吗 |
[00:52] | She gave up her diplomatic visa | 她离开文化中心的时候 |
[00:54] | when she left that little Visitors Center. | 就自动放弃了外交签证 |
[00:56] | What about my baby? | 我的孩子怎么办 |
[00:57] | The detention facility has no infant care. | 拘留所没有婴儿护理设施 |
[01:00] | No, please! Please, wait, wait! | 不 求求你们 等等 |
[01:02] | – Justice. Right? – June, help me! | – 这就是正义制裁 对吧 – 琼 帮帮我 |
[01:05] | Right. | 对 |
[01:06] | Please don’t let them take him from me! Please! | 求你 别让他们把我孩子带走 |
[01:09] | Please help me, June! | 帮帮我 求你 |
[01:12] | June, please! | 琼 求求你 |
[01:23] | – I wanna get it. – Okay, you do it. | – 我也想试试 – 行啊 你来吧 |
[01:25] | This is gonna be my pancake. | 这个就是我的煎饼啦 |
[01:28] | All right, this is your pancake. | 好啊 这是你的专属煎饼 |
[01:31] | – That is so chocolatey. – That’s good. | – 巧克力放太多了 – 我喜欢 |
[01:33] | Is that good? Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:35] | – Yeah. – It looks like a lot, honey. | – 对 – 宝贝 我觉得放太多了 |
[01:37] | Can I make one? | 能让我也做一个吗 |
[01:39] | Just let me get these chocolate chips in. | 先等我把巧克力饼干放进去 |
[01:40] | As if there’s not enough in there? | 刚才放得还不够多吗 |
[01:48] | Are they coming or going? | 这些车开来开去的是要干嘛 |
[01:49] | Sounds like they’re coming by more frequently now. | 感觉他们最近来得更频繁了 |
[01:52] | I’ll just tune ’em out. I don’t even hear ’em anymore. | 我直接选择无视他们 心宁则静 |
[01:58] | Who is that? | 谁啊 |
[01:59] | It is the Immigration Detention. | 移民拘留处 |
[02:03] | Serena, again. Can I ignore it, again? | 又是赛丽娜 我能当做看不见吗 |
[02:07] | She’s called me a dozen times. | 她给我打了好多个电话 |
[02:08] | I just stopped picking up after the first. | 我就接了一次 |
[02:11] | You talk to her? | 你又跟她说过话吗 |
[02:13] | Not since the hospital. | 从医院回来就没说过 |
[02:15] | She still think you guys are buddies? | 她还觉得你们关系很好吗 |
[02:19] | She’s desperate. | 她只是很绝望 |
[02:20] | Yeah. Good. | 喜闻乐见 |
[02:22] | Do you know, I don’t even know why she thinks you guys would | 我真搞不懂为什么她会认为 |
[02:24] | advocate for her to get out anyway. | 你们还会支持她 |
[02:25] | She did not deserve your help in the first place. | 她一开始就不值得你帮助 |
[02:28] | It wasn’t about what she deserved. | 这跟她值不值得没关系 |
[02:30] | It wasn’t about her at all. | 跟她的身份也没关系 |
[02:32] | I didn’t think that her newborn deserved to die in the woods. | 我只是觉得她的孩子不该死在树林里 |
[02:36] | I… | 我… |
[02:41] | Those assholes are getting fuckin’ louder. | 这些混蛋越来越吵了 |
[02:45] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[02:54] | Go home Americans! Canada for Canadians! | 美国佬滚回美国 这里是加拿大人的家 |
[02:58] | Go home! | 滚回去 |
[03:03] | – So many more of ’em now. – Is this ever gonna end? | – 他们人越来越多了 – 什么时候能闹完啊 |
[03:07] | No. | 别想了 |
[03:10] | It’s only gonna get worse. | 只会越来越糟糕 |
[03:16] | This country is for Canadians! | 这里是加拿大人的家 |
[03:32] | Can’t we all agree, gentlemen, that it’s embarrassing | 先生们 我们必须承认 |
[03:35] | to be running a country | 国民纷纷想逃离我们治理的国家 |
[03:37] | from which people are constantly trying to escape? | 可真是丢脸啊 |
[03:40] | It weakens our nation, | 劳伦斯大主教一直致力于 |
[03:42] | complicates our relationship with Canada. | 促进两国关系发展 但这种行为削弱了国家力量 |
[03:44] | Which Commander Lawrence has worked so hard to foster. | 还让我们和加拿大的关系变得更加复杂了 |
[03:47] | Canada’s sick of our refugees, | 加拿大政府厌恶我国难民 |
[03:50] | and they sure as hell don’t want to keep paying for them. | 也不想再继续花钱救济他们 |
[03:54] | And that’s why I have brought you here, | 而这就是我带你们来到 |
[03:57] | to New Bethlehem. | 新伯利恒的原因 |
[03:59] | A modernized, | 这是一个现代化的 |
[04:00] | strategically liberalized island, | 在战略上相对自由的小岛 |
[04:04] | where Gilead refugees can come home with amnesty | 基列国难民如果回心转意 将会在这里得到赦免 |
[04:08] | and the promise of reuniting | 我们承诺他们可以 |
[04:10] | with long-lost family and friends. | 和失散的家人朋友团聚 |
[04:12] | I must wonder if it shows weakness on our part | 我怀疑此举可能会显得我们过于弱势 |
[04:15] | to beg for the return of heretics. | 像是在祈求异教徒们回国 |
[04:17] | They’ll be begging us for a chance | 他们才会是祈求的一方 |
[04:19] | to reunite with their loved ones. | 祈求这个和所爱之人团聚的机会 |
[04:21] | Drain the population | 我们将能抽空美国人 |
[04:22] | of their pathetic little outpost in Toronto. | 设在多伦多的小小前哨 |
[04:24] | There’s no little America without little Americans. | 没有了新生人口 小小的美国就无以立足 |
[04:28] | But how will our people react in Gilead proper? | 但我们的国民会如何看待此事呢 |
[04:31] | Won’t some of them try to defect to this place? | 是否会有人试图颠覆这里呢 |
[04:34] | Well, they won’t know for a while. | 这里的存在暂时不会告知所有国民 |
[04:37] | I don’t know if you’re aware, | 我不知道你们有没有意识到 |
[04:38] | we don’t have a free press in Gilead. | 基列国是没有言论自由的 |
[04:40] | And the traitors among us, | 我们中的叛徒 |
[04:43] | they’re already trying to get to Canada. | 已经准备逃往加拿大了 |
[04:46] | Think of it as our Hong Kong. | 这里就像是我们的香港 |
[04:51] | One country, two systems. | 一国 两制 |
[04:53] | Gentlemen, I believe that Gilead will replace | 先生们 我相信基列国将会 |
[04:56] | the United States at the United Nations. | 取缔美国在联合国中的席位 |
[04:59] | But until that day, | 但在那之前 |
[05:00] | the greatest threat to our regime | 我国面临的最大威胁 |
[05:02] | is the persistent fantasy of democratic values | 是某些人对差点毁灭世界的 |
[05:06] | in the world it almost destroyed. | 民主精神的幻想与沉迷 |
[05:08] | New Bethlehem neutralizes that threat. | 新伯利恒会化解这个威胁 |
[05:11] | And yet, I still get a vote, don’t I? | 但我依然还是有权投票的 对吧 |
[05:18] | It’s time for us to grow up. | 是时候采取进一步行动了 |
[05:21] | It’s time for Gilead to project to the world | 是时候向世界展示 |
[05:24] | our maturity, our confidence, | 基列国的成熟理念 自信面貌 |
[05:28] | and, above all, our moral fortitude. | 以及最关键的一点 道德操守了 |
[05:31] | Moral fortitude is exactly what Commander Putnam was lacking. | 道德操守也正是帕特南大主教所缺少的 |
[05:37] | I’ll be, uh, going to Toronto | 我会前往多伦多 |
[05:40] | to talk to some families. | 和一些家庭谈谈 |
[05:43] | I’d like to start with about 100. | 先暂定一百个家庭吧 |
[05:50] | Commander. | 大主教 |
[05:55] | I can see now that you’re right. | 我现在能看出您是正确的了 |
[05:59] | Forgive me for hearing the deceased Putnam in my ear. | 原谅我被帕特南的死扰乱了心神 |
[06:05] | I forgive you, Commander. | 大主教 我原谅你 |
[07:08] | I heard you demanded that I collect the milk in person. | 听说你要求我亲自来取母乳 |
[07:14] | Oh, uh, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[07:18] | Thank you for fostering Noah while I’m stuck in here. | 感谢你在我被困住的时候帮我照顾诺亚 |
[07:22] | – How’s he doing? – Fine. | – 他还好吗 – 不错 |
[07:37] | I wanted to explain. | 我想解释一下 |
[07:39] | Um, I didn’t mean to hurt Ezra. | 我不是故意伤害以斯拉的 |
[07:43] | I knew that he was wearing a bulletproof vest… | 我知道他当时穿了防弹背心… |
[07:45] | He’ll live. You’re lucky you were in No Man’s Land. | 他死不了 你应该庆幸你是在无主之地犯下的罪 |
[07:48] | Even so, I know I acted brashly. | 即便如此 我也知道是我行事莽撞 |
[07:50] | And it was just… | 因为… |
[07:54] | the pressure, and, um, and the pregnancy. | 怀孕的压力太大了 |
[07:58] | That’s right. The hormones, they’ll make you crazy. | 荷尔蒙紊乱的确会扰乱人的心智 |
[08:03] | Which is why we should be looking after Noah, | 这就是为什么诺亚应该交给我们照顾 |
[08:06] | and you need to get yourself together. | 你需要先让自己恢复精神 |
[08:10] | Well, I appreciate the concern, | 谢谢你的关心 |
[08:11] | but I promise you I’m doing fine. | 但我现在感觉很好 |
[08:13] | Life with a newborn is chaos. It would only set you back. | 照顾新生儿太难了 会让你再次犯病的 |
[08:17] | I mean, Noah has turned the house upside down. | 诺亚都快把房盖掀翻了 |
[08:21] | Has he? | 是吗 |
[08:23] | How so? | 怎么会呢 |
[08:25] | Stubborn little creature cries all day and all night. | 固执的小东西从早哭到晚 |
[08:28] | He refuses to eat. | 还拒绝吃奶 |
[08:29] | We’ve been doing the “cry it out” method for weeks, | 我们这几周一直在尝试哭声免疫法 |
[08:31] | and he just continues to resist. | 但依然没效果 |
[08:33] | Well, maybe he just needs to be held. He… | 也许他只是需要被人抱一抱 |
[08:37] | He needs to be hugged. | 孩子需要拥抱 |
[08:39] | So that he knows that somebody is there for him. | 这样他就能知道有人陪着他了 |
[08:42] | That’s not how “cry it out” works, Serena. | 赛丽娜 哭声免疫法可不是这样 |
[08:45] | It requires a certain amount of mental toughness. | 有点意志力吧 |
[08:49] | Mental toughness, huh? | 你在和我说意志力 |
[08:51] | Right. | 是吧 |
[08:53] | I have overthrown a country. | 我背叛了国家 |
[08:57] | And I have, against all odds, | 历经了艰险 |
[08:58] | given birth to a very healthy baby. | 生下了一个健康的孩子 |
[09:01] | And not once have I lacked for mental toughness. | 我最不缺的就是坚韧的意志力 |
[09:05] | Are you angry with me, Serena? | 赛丽娜 你在生我的气吗 |
[09:07] | Noah is one month old. | 诺亚才一个月大 |
[09:10] | He is far too young to be “crying it out.” | 他太小了 不适合哭声免疫法 |
[09:13] | That sentimentality is further proof | 你的这种多愁善感更说明了 |
[09:16] | that you are not equipped for motherhood right now. | 你还没有做好养育孩子的准备 |
[09:19] | Not with your mental and emotional issues. | 你的精神和情感都还有问题 |
[09:21] | I know in my heart what is best for my child. | 我知道对我的孩子来说怎样是最好的 |
[09:23] | That child came from me. That is my baby. | 他是我生下来的 是我的孩子 |
[09:25] | You’re in here, and I’m not. | 但我拥有你所没有的自由 |
[09:33] | Just worry about yourself. | 还是多担心担心自己吧 |
[09:38] | I’ll look after Noah. | 我来照顾诺亚 |
[10:06] | Y’all are better at this than me. | 你们都比我做得好多了 |
[10:09] | I’ve done it before. | 因为我以前常做 |
[10:12] | They used to make us scrub blood off the Wall in Gilead. | 我们在基列国会被要求擦洗墙上的血迹 |
[10:16] | Not that different. | 都差不多 |
[10:19] | Hey! Check it out. We don’t want you here! | 我们不想在这看到你们 |
[10:21] | We couldn’t tell. | 我们还真没看出来呢 |
[10:22] | Go home! | 滚回家去 |
[10:23] | Go home. Fuck off. | 滚回家去 赶紧滚 |
[10:25] | When we first got here, they welcomed us with open arms. | 我们刚来的时候 他们还热烈欢迎我们呢 |
[10:27] | Naw, you see, you got here before I did. | 并不是这样 因为你比我来得要早 |
[10:30] | When I showed up, they were still polite, | 等我来的时候 他们虽然还是挺礼貌 |
[10:32] | but they were starting to get annoyed. | 但已经有点生气了 |
[10:35] | It was nothing like this though. | 不过也没有像现在这样 |
[10:38] | Hey! Fuck off! | 给我滚蛋 |
[10:44] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[10:52] | Should we get outta here? | 我们要不要离开这里 |
[10:57] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[10:58] | No, I, I mean Toronto. Canada. | 我是说离开加拿大多伦多 |
[11:05] | Go where? | 去哪里 |
[11:06] | I don’t know. Alaska, Hawaii? I don’t know, Europe? | 不知道 阿拉斯加 夏威夷 或者欧洲 |
[11:11] | It’s further from Hannah. | 那离汉娜就远了 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I, no, I’m… | 对 我… |
[11:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:20] | Lovely weather in Toronto this time of year. | 多伦多现在的天气真好啊 |
[11:23] | Got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[11:26] | America is dying. | 美国在日渐衰落 |
[11:29] | It’s an idea that has outlived its usefulness. | 已经是明日黄花了 |
[11:32] | You said you had news about Hannah. | 你说你有汉娜的消息 |
[11:35] | First, hear me out. | 先等我说完 |
[11:38] | You need to understand that everything you value, | 你要明白 所有你认同的价值观 |
[11:40] | all the things you’re clinging to, | 所有你依靠的信念 |
[11:44] | democracy, liberty, justice, | 民主 自由 公正 |
[11:46] | all that feel-good crap | 所有这些让你感觉良好的垃圾玩意儿 |
[11:49] | defined by a bunch of slave owners | 是被一群讨论生而平等的奴隶主 |
[11:51] | talking about how all men are created equal. | 创造出来的 |
[11:53] | All of that collapsed | 在资本发展的最后阶段 |
[11:54] | under the weight of late-term capitalism | 和疯狂的消费主义的重压之下 |
[11:57] | and rampant consumerism. | 这些说辞都轰然坍塌了 |
[11:59] | It broke our pretty little planet, | 我们这个美丽的星球被破坏殆尽 |
[12:00] | almost ended the human race. | 人类也险些灭绝 |
[12:02] | And Gilead, for all of our faults, | 尽管基列国有许多不足 |
[12:05] | we fixed that particular problem. | 但我们成功解决了那些问题 |
[12:07] | We’re having babies again. | 新生儿足以不断诞生 |
[12:10] | Unfortunately, I had to use religious nut-jobs | 只可惜为了生育系统能够正常运行 |
[12:14] | as a delivery system, | 我不得不利用一些神棍 |
[12:15] | and I underestimated their depravity, | 但我也没想到他们会如此堕落 |
[12:17] | but, uh, it was triage, and it worked. | 但有舍才能有得 系统也行之有效 |
[12:20] | So now, with our success, | 所以现在 在取得成功后 |
[12:24] | we can afford to let up a little. | 我们就可以宽容一些了 |
[12:28] | Are you gonna let Hannah out? | 那你能放汉娜出来吗 |
[12:30] | No, I can’t. But I can let you in. | 不行 但我能让你进去 |
[12:37] | – What? – To New Bethlehem. | – 什么 – 去新伯利恒 |
[12:41] | A new island settlement. | 一个新的岛屿定居点 |
[12:43] | No Handmaids, no hangings. | 没有使女 没有绞刑 |
[12:46] | Hell, you can read a novel, | 你可以阅读小说 |
[12:48] | you can keep a diary if you want. | 甚至可以写日记 |
[12:50] | A place where refugees can get amnesty | 叛逃者会得到宽恕 |
[12:52] | and return to the Motherland. | 得以回到故土 |
[12:56] | Uh, are you fucking serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[12:58] | Where one might visit their grown children | 在那里 你也许可以去看望已经成年的 |
[13:02] | running their own houses. | 拥有自己家庭的孩子 |
[13:07] | Are you talking about Hannah? | 你在说汉娜吗 |
[13:10] | I am. | 对 |
[13:12] | When she becomes head of her own household… | 但要等到她成为家庭主妇 |
[13:14] | Is she getting married? Do you know something? | 她结婚了吗 你知道些什么 |
[13:16] | It’s Gilead, June. Eventually, they all do. | 她在基列国 琼 每个女人的结局都是如此 |
[13:21] | I can bring her to New Bethlehem. | 我可以把她带去新伯利恒 |
[13:26] | I can reunite you there. | 让你们在那相聚 |
[13:29] | You can bring your family, you can live a life. | 你可以将家人带过去 在那好好生活 |
[13:33] | June, I can make it happen. | 琼 我可以帮你 |
[13:37] | You’re saying I can be with my daughter? | 我可以跟我的女儿相聚吗 |
[13:40] | Yes, yes, yes. | 没错 没错 |
[13:42] | How many ways do I have to say it? | 我还要再重复几次 |
[13:43] | I think being in Canada has dulled your wits. | 看来 待在加拿大让你的脑子都变钝了 |
[13:45] | You can be with Hannah again. | 你可以与汉娜重聚 |
[13:49] | How are you gonna keep us safe? | 你要如何保障我们的安全 |
[13:51] | I have been grooming Nick, | 我一直在诱导尼克 |
[13:53] | not sexually, but he is helping me. | 当然 不是那种诱导 但他现在是我的人了 |
[13:57] | He’s fully on board, and he’s always had your back. | 他全力支持我 他也表示会一直支持你 |
[14:00] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[14:03] | Look, I know. | 我明白 |
[14:06] | I know that it’s, it’s a lot. | 我明白这件事对你来说太突然 |
[14:10] | So you can use this to call me. | 所以你可以用这个打电话给我 |
[14:17] | Think about it. | 考虑考虑吧 |
[14:35] | Yeah. No. | 不行 |
[14:38] | We’re not gonna go and live in Gilead. | 我们不可能再回到基列国生活 |
[14:43] | I know, I know. I know how… | 我知道 我知道… |
[14:46] | I know how fucking crazy | 我知道这听起来 |
[14:47] | – it sounds, okay? – I don’t trust Lawrence. | – 很疯狂 – 我不相信劳伦斯 |
[14:49] | I sure as hell don’t fucking trust Gilead. | 我也绝对不相信基列国 |
[14:51] | He said that the eyes of the world would be on us, | 他说过 我们会是全世界的焦点 |
[14:54] | so that we would be safe. | 因此我们是安全的 |
[14:56] | He said he was trying to use this | 他说 他想借此机会 |
[14:59] | to get them admitted to the UN. | 成功加入联合国 |
[15:01] | Who, who the fuck cares? | 谁管他们 |
[15:03] | June, I… But I just don’t… | 琼 我只是 |
[15:05] | I don’t understand why you didn’t | 我只是不理解 为什么 |
[15:06] | just turn him down right away. | 你没有第一时间拒绝他 |
[15:07] | Because he said “Hannah.” Because he said “Hannah.” | 因为他提到了汉娜 |
[15:10] | – Well, I don’t believe him. – Because he said | – 我不相信他 – 因为他说 |
[15:11] | this would give us the opportunity to be closer to her. | 这样的话 我们能有机会接近她 |
[15:13] | – I don’t believe it, so… – I know. | – 我不信 – 我知道 |
[15:15] | I don’t know if I believe it either. | 我也不知道 我到底该不该相信他 |
[15:17] | But I would risk anything to be with her. | 但为了我的女儿 我什么都愿意 |
[15:21] | – Wouldn’t you? – Well, of course. | – 你不会吗 – 当然 |
[15:22] | Of course I would. June, what kind of question… | 我当然也愿意 你怎么会这么问 |
[15:24] | They are monsters | 他们都是怪物 |
[15:27] | who wanna take our 12-year-old daughter | 我们的女儿才十二岁 他们竟然 |
[15:30] | and marry her off. | 想要把她嫁出去 |
[15:32] | She’s gonna have some old man… | 她多半会被分配给老男人 被… |
[15:38] | No. Look, I, I can’t. I, I just… | 不行 我不允许这样的事发生 我… |
[15:43] | Luke, Luke. | 卢克 卢克 |
[15:45] | That’s why, that is exactly why we need to be close to her. | 这就是为什么我们要呆在她身边 |
[15:49] | No, June. That is why we need to get her out. | 不 琼 我们应该是要把她救出来 |
[15:55] | How? | 怎么救 |
[15:58] | How, huh? | 你说怎么救 |
[16:00] | What, do you think Tuello’s gonna come through for us? | 你指望图埃洛会帮忙吗 |
[16:03] | What has the American government done for us? | 美国政府为我们做什么了吗 |
[16:06] | They haven’t brought us | 他们只会让我们 |
[16:07] | one step closer to her all of this time. | 离女儿越来越远 |
[16:10] | So you trust Lawrence, yeah? The Nazi? | 所以你是相信劳伦斯那个纳粹吗 |
[16:13] | Lawrence… | 劳伦斯他… |
[16:14] | Has come through for me, okay? | 一直都在帮我 好吗 |
[16:16] | He got Nichole out, he got Emily out. | 他帮妮可出来了 也帮埃米莉出来了 |
[16:18] | He let Mayday into his home. | 他允许五月天驻扎在他的家里 |
[16:20] | He helped me with Angels’ Flight. | 他帮我达成了天使航班 |
[16:22] | He even helped deliver Fred. | 他甚至帮忙把弗雷德送到了我手里 |
[16:23] | He has put his neck on the line over and over and over. | 他一次次地以身试险 |
[16:26] | And it has not benefited him at all. | 而这些事不会给他带来任何好处 |
[16:30] | He has been my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[16:33] | – Your friend? – Yes! | – 你的朋友 – 对 |
[16:34] | The, the “architect of Gilead” is what they call him, | 他被称为基列国的缔造者 |
[16:37] | and you just… You believe him, you forgive… | 你就这样相信他 原谅他吗 |
[16:39] | – I’m not forgiving anyone. – You forgive them. | – 我没原谅任何人 – 你就是 |
[16:41] | Serena tortured you, she abused you, raped you. | 赛丽娜折磨你 虐待你 强奸你 |
[16:45] | She kidnapped our child… | 还绑架我们的孩子 |
[16:46] | She has nothing to do with this. | 绑架的事与她无关 |
[16:47] | And, and you just wanna save her life! | 你却还想救她 |
[16:48] | – This has nothing… – I fucking hate | – 跟她没… – 我恨死了 |
[16:50] | what they’ve done to our family! | 我痛恨那些人对我们家所做的一切 |
[16:51] | I hate what they’ve done to you! | 我痛恨他们对你的暴行 |
[16:53] | I don’t understand. Look, I understand… | 我真就不懂了 我明白… |
[16:55] | I understand wanting to get Hannah, okay? | 我明白你想要汉娜回到我们身边 |
[16:57] | I get… I fucking get that. | 我很理解 |
[16:59] | But I, I promise you | 但你要知道 |
[17:02] | you’re letting your emotions cloud your judgment. | 你现在已经被情感所左右了 |
[17:07] | I don’t… I’m not… | 我不是… |
[17:09] | Of course you don’t understand how I feel. | 你怎么会懂我的想法呢 |
[17:12] | Of course you don’t understand. | 你什么都不懂 |
[17:15] | Look what you did to Serena and her baby. | 瞧瞧你对赛丽娜和她的孩子做了什么 |
[17:21] | I, I did that for you, to keep her away from you. | 我那么做是为了让她远离你 |
[17:26] | I never asked you to do that. | 我可没让你这么做 |
[17:29] | – All right, fine. – I never… | – 行吧 – 我从来… |
[17:30] | June. | 琼 |
[17:35] | Just let me protect you sometimes, okay? | 偶尔也让我保护你吧 好吗 |
[17:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:51] | The thing is, I don’t need your protection. | 问题是 我不需要你的保护 |
[17:56] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[18:02] | Hannah does. | 汉娜需要 |
[18:19] | Congratulations on little Noah. | 恭喜小诺亚的出生 |
[18:22] | He’s a cute kid. | 他很可爱 |
[18:24] | Are you getting me out of here? | 你能帮我逃出去吗 |
[18:28] | Yep. | 可以 |
[18:30] | I’ve got the Canadian government | 我已与加拿大政府协商过了 |
[18:32] | to release you into Gilead custody. | 他们同意将你交予基列国羁押 |
[18:36] | It took you long enough. | 你花的时间可是不短啊 |
[18:39] | Well, there’s some things you have to ask in person. | 有些事毕竟还是要面对面解决的 |
[18:44] | You’ve gotta get Noah back to me. | 你得让诺亚回到我身边 |
[18:46] | You’re making a lot of demands | 对于一个行为恶劣的人来说 |
[18:49] | for someone who’s behaved so badly | 你的要求太多了 赛丽娜 |
[18:51] | and caused so much trouble, Serena. | 况且你还惹出了那么多麻烦 |
[18:54] | You have to help me with the Wheelers. | 你得帮我说服惠勒家族 |
[18:56] | I have. | 对 |
[18:58] | Enormously. | 我帮了很大的忙 |
[19:02] | I got them to let you return to a room in their house. | 我说服他们在家里给你安排了一个房间 |
[19:11] | No. | 不 |
[19:13] | No. | 不 |
[19:15] | – Serena… – No, absolutely not. | – 赛丽娜 – 绝对不行 |
[19:18] | Serena, you’re a smart woman, | 赛丽娜 你是个聪明的女人 |
[19:21] | so you know why Gilead needs a picture | 基列国为什么将最受欢迎的新晋母亲安排在豪宅 |
[19:24] | of our heralded new mother living in a harmonious household | 与和谐有爱而又有钱的夫妇同住 |
[19:28] | led by a wealthy couple in a gorgeous mansion. | 我想你知道这其中的原因 |
[19:32] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[19:34] | They are trying to steal Noah from me. | 他们要把诺亚从我身边偷走 |
[19:37] | Well, wouldn’t that be hard to do | 他还需要你的哺育 |
[19:40] | while he’s attached to your breast, | 谁能把他偷走呢 |
[19:41] | which is the only reason they’re letting you back, | 这也是他们容许你回去的唯一原因 |
[19:43] | is to nurse him and reduce the crying. | 哺育孩子 不让孩子哭泣 |
[19:45] | And now I’m done talking about your breasts. | 我不想再谈论哺育的事了 |
[19:47] | I’m not gonna be used by you, or Gilead, or the Wheelers. | 我不想被任何人利用 不管是你 基列国还是惠勒家族 |
[19:51] | Who have, need I remind you, | 你得知道 |
[19:54] | legal status to care for your baby. | 现在谁拥有合法养育你孩子的权利 |
[19:58] | Which you, Serena, on the other hand, do not. | 反正赛丽娜你是没有的 |
[20:07] | It’s the only way. | 只能这么做了 |
[20:11] | Come on, Serena. | 想清楚 赛丽娜 |
[20:14] | You wanna be with your baby? | 你想和你的孩子待在一起吗 |
[20:16] | Serena, come on. | 赛丽娜 走吧 |
[20:20] | Where’s the maternal instinct? | 遵循你的母性 |
[20:22] | Do you want to be with little Noah? | 你想陪诺亚长大吗 |
[20:25] | I’m not gonna live in the same house | 我不会跟绑架我小孩的人 |
[20:27] | as my child’s kidnappers. | 住在一起的 |
[20:32] | Do you have an irony deficiency? | 你知道讽刺两个字怎么写吗 |
[20:34] | I don’t give a damn. | 我不在乎 |
[20:36] | I’m not a Handmaid. | 我不是使女 |
[20:48] | Hey, baby, it’s okay. | 没事了宝贝 |
[20:49] | Did those mean people wake you up? | 那些坏人吵醒你了对吧 |
[20:52] | Okay, all right. | 没事 |
[20:56] | Oh, come here. | 来 |
[21:02] | What’s that? It’s okay, honey. Here you go. | 怎么了 宝宝没事 妈妈来了 |
[21:09] | I know. I’m sorry. They’re being so loud. | 对不起 他们太大声了 |
[21:12] | Hopefully they’ll go soon. Okay? | 希望他们能早点离开 |
[21:21] | You know what we do | 当别人让我们不开心了 |
[21:23] | when the people outside start to get us down? | 你知道这时候该怎么做吗 |
[21:29] | We sing. | 我们可以唱歌 |
[21:31] | Let’s sing a song, huh? | 我们来唱歌吧 |
[21:34] | Here we go. | 开始咯 |
[21:37] | You know, I used to sing this song to your big sister. | 这首歌我之前也给你的姐姐唱过 |
[21:40] | And she used to love it so much. | 她可喜欢了 |
[21:45] | She’s gotten so big, you know? | 她现在长得好高 |
[21:47] | You would like her a lot. | 你一定会很喜欢她 |
[21:56] | I’ll be your mirror | ♪ 我将做你的镜子 ♪ |
[21:59] | Reflect what you are In case you don’t know | ♪ 映出你所不知道的样子 ♪ |
[22:04] | I’ll be the wind | ♪ 我化成风 ♪ |
[22:07] | The rain and the sunset | ♪ 化成雨 化成日落 ♪ |
[22:11] | The light on your door | ♪ 化成门口的灯光 ♪ |
[22:14] | To show that you’re home | ♪ 照亮你的归途 ♪ |
[22:17] | ‘Cause when you think The night has seen your mind | ♪ 当你感觉 黑夜窥探了你的心 ♪ |
[22:23] | That inside You’re twisted and unkind | ♪ 内心扭曲而不友好 ♪ |
[22:29] | Let me stand To show that you are blind | ♪ 我要站出来 说你受了蒙蔽 ♪ |
[22:35] | Please put down your hands | ♪ 请放下你的手 ♪ |
[22:40] | ‘Cause I see you ‘Cause I see you | ♪ 因为我看见你 因为我看见你 ♪ |
[22:46] | I see you. | 我看得见你 |
[22:51] | I find it hard to believe… | ♪ 很难相信… ♪ |
[22:54] | I want you to know her. | 真希望你能认识她 |
[22:58] | I want you to know your big sister. | 我想让你见见你的姐姐 |
[23:04] | She has… | 她… |
[23:07] | the biggest heart. | 是天底下最善良的人 |
[23:12] | She would love you so much. | 她一定会很疼你 |
[23:19] | She would love you so much. | 很爱你 |
[23:35] | Good morning. I know it’s early. | 早上好 我知道现在还很早 |
[23:36] | Thanks for seeing me. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[23:37] | All right. So what do you want? | 好 你想干嘛 |
[23:39] | Lawrence is holding meetings | 劳伦斯大主教 |
[23:41] | with large groups of Americans. | 在和很多美国组织举行会谈 |
[23:42] | Why are they even talking to him? | 他们为什么会搭理他 |
[23:45] | He promises them information | 因为他答应会提供 |
[23:46] | about family members. | 他们家人的消息 |
[23:48] | Once he gets them in the door, | 他们一露面 |
[23:49] | he shows them pictures of New Bethlehem. | 他就会向他们展示新伯利恒 |
[23:51] | I can’t… I can’t even believe anyone | 我无法相信 竟然还有人 |
[23:53] | would even consider going back. | 会考虑回去 |
[23:55] | Unfortunately, they are. | 可惜的是 还真的有 |
[23:59] | Morning. | 早 |
[24:00] | Morning. | 早 |
[24:02] | Where’s Nichole? | 妮可去哪了 |
[24:03] | She’s at music class with Moira. | 莫伊拉陪她去上音乐课了 |
[24:07] | – Did you call him? – No, I came on my own. | – 你让他过来的吗 – 没有 是我不请自来的 |
[24:11] | I understand you got | 我知道劳伦斯大主教的提案 |
[24:13] | a tempting proposal from Lawrence. | 对你有很大的吸引力 |
[24:16] | He’s been talking to other families, too. | 他跟其他人也是这么说的 |
[24:17] | Well, it looks like you’re gonna have a busy morning. | 看来今早你会很忙 |
[24:19] | You’re my first stop. | 你们家是我的第一站 |
[24:22] | Lawrence’s goal is to kill off America, | 劳伦斯的目的是彻底消灭美国 |
[24:25] | once and for all. | 一了百了 一劳永逸 |
[24:27] | And you’re a get for them. | 而你对他们来说非常重要 |
[24:29] | You’re a symbol to the Resistance. | 你是反叛军的代表人物 |
[24:31] | You’re a domino. | 你是带头人 |
[24:32] | If you go back, others will follow. | 一旦你回去 大家就会跟随 |
[24:33] | They’ll think it’s safe. | 他们会觉得那里是安全的 |
[24:34] | It is not fair to put that on me. | 让我承担这样的责任太不公平了 |
[24:37] | Even if Lawrence is a Gorbachev | 如果劳伦斯试图开放国门 |
[24:39] | trying to open the country up, he’ll be succeeded by Putins. | 他就会被继任者踢下台 |
[24:44] | You could be trapped there. | 你到时就被困在那里了 |
[24:46] | Undermining Mayday, America, uh, democracy. | 那将是对五月天 美国和民主的巨大灾难 |
[24:50] | How can you not understand that none of that matters to me | 你还不明白吗 没有我女儿 |
[24:54] | without my daughter? | 这一切对我来说都不重要 |
[24:58] | You don’t feel like you owe your country anything? | 你不觉得你亏欠这个国家吗 |
[25:00] | We got captured trying to get information for you. | 我们为了帮你获取情报 都被人抓捕了 |
[25:04] | Have you done anything with it? | 你们利用上那些情报了吗 |
[25:06] | – We are doing something. – What? | – 我们已经采取行动了 – 什么行动 |
[25:08] | It’s classified. | 那些是机密信息 |
[25:09] | No. | 不 |
[25:12] | No. You do not say that to me. | 不行 你不许拿这个搪塞我 |
[25:24] | We’re launching a military action. | 我们在准备一项军事行动 |
[25:29] | We’ve been preparing for it for a long time. | 已经准备很长一段时间了 |
[25:31] | What, like a raid? | 像是突袭吗 |
[25:33] | I’ve said all I can say. | 我只能透露那么多了 |
[25:35] | And what does that have to do with us? | 那这个跟我们有什么关系 |
[25:38] | What about the information we gave you on the Wife Schools? | 我们给你的主教夫人培训学校的情报呢 |
[25:40] | Have you found out where Hannah is? | 你有找到汉娜在哪吗 |
[25:41] | No, not yet. I’m sorry. | 还没有 很抱歉 |
[25:42] | So you came all of this way to tell us nothing. | 所以你大老远跑来 就是为了告诉我们 |
[25:46] | There is nothing you can do for us. | 你无法为我们做任何事情 |
[25:48] | And Lawrence is offering us Hannah. | 而劳伦斯却能让我和汉娜团聚 |
[25:50] | If there was something more I could tell you, I would. | 如果我能告诉你更多 我肯定会的 |
[25:53] | I just can’t right now. | 但现在真的不行 |
[25:55] | I’m asking you to just trust us. | 我只希望你们能相信我们 |
[25:58] | Please just trust in your country. | 请相信你的国家 |
[26:02] | What country? | 哪还有什么国家 |
[26:10] | Luke thinks I’m crazy for even thinking about it, | 卢克觉得我哪怕考虑一下都算精神失常 |
[26:13] | which is making me feel crazy. | 让我都开始怀疑自己了 |
[26:15] | Am I? | 我真的疯了吗 |
[26:19] | It’s a crazy situation. | 这个情况的确很疯狂 |
[26:21] | So what would you do? | 如果是你 你会怎么做 |
[26:26] | It’s not for me to say. | 我不好说 |
[26:27] | – Rita. – I don’t want to interfere. | – 丽塔 – 我不想影响你 |
[26:31] | I’m asking you. | 我需要你的意见 |
[26:39] | I’m moving forward with my life here. | 我在这里开始了我的新生活 |
[26:42] | I would never go back there. | 我是绝对不会回去的 |
[26:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:47] | Right. Okay. | 明白 |
[26:52] | But I don’t have a child there. | 但我没有孩子留在那 |
[26:56] | What if you did? | 如果你有呢 |
[27:03] | If there were a world where my son isn’t dead? | 你是说假如我儿子还在那边活着吗 |
[27:12] | I would do anything to see him again. | 我愿付出一切 只为再见他一面 |
[27:17] | I would travel to the ends of the earth. | 即使要去到天涯海角 |
[27:45] | You came. | 你来了 |
[27:48] | He’s been developing New Bethlehem for many years. | 他发展新伯利恒计划已经很多年了 |
[27:51] | He’s been pitching it since the beginning. | 他从一开始就在游说这个计划 |
[27:54] | He seems to have more power than ever. | 他似乎比以前更加位高权重 |
[27:56] | So he can do it. | 所以他能做到 |
[27:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:59] | I don’t have a lot of clarity on Gilead politics right now. | 我对基列国现在的政治不太了解 |
[28:02] | I’m trying to move on without them, | 我希望摆脱他们 开始新生活 |
[28:04] | which is why I wanted to talk to you. | 所以我才想跟你见面 |
[28:12] | I just need help finding an advocate. | 我需要找一个代理人 |
[28:16] | I need a lawyer | 我需要一个律师 |
[28:17] | or, um, a Canadian citizen to sponsor me. | 或是一个加拿大公民来担保我 |
[28:20] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[28:25] | We’re not… | 我们不是… |
[28:26] | We’re not friends, Serena. | 赛丽娜 你我并不是朋友 |
[28:32] | But you forgave me. | 但你原谅我了 |
[28:35] | No. | 没有 |
[28:42] | I can never forgive you. | 我绝对不可能原谅你 |
[28:45] | Then why did you save my life? | 那你为什幺救我 |
[28:46] | You saved my life and you saved my child’s life. | 你救了我和我的孩子 |
[28:49] | He hadn’t done anything wrong. | 他是无辜的 |
[28:51] | Look, you can dismiss it all you want, | 你嘴上可以否认 |
[28:53] | but you were there with me in that barn. | 但当时你选择了和我留在谷仓里 |
[28:57] | You and I, we have a bond. | 患难见真情 |
[28:59] | We have been through so much together. | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:10] | I turned the other cheek. | 是我容忍了你对我的伤害 |
[29:17] | Turns out, after all this, I… | 看来在经历了这一切之后 |
[29:22] | I guess I’m a better Christian than you. | 我比你更符合基督徒的定义 |
[29:49] | What am I supposed to do now? | 那我现在该怎么办 |
[29:57] | go back to the Wheelers. | 回惠勒一家 |
[30:04] | How? | 怎么回去 |
[30:08] | How do you go and live in a house | 我要怎么做到回去一个 |
[30:09] | with a woman who’s trying to steal your baby? | 试图抢走我宝宝的女人家里 |
[30:17] | Are you seriously asking me that? | 你是认真的吗 |
[30:28] | How did you ever… | 你是怎么做到… |
[30:34] | How did you ever live with me? | 怎么做到跟我住在同一屋檐下的 |
[30:52] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 你接下来要这么做 |
[30:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:00] | You’re gonna go back in there, | 你要回去那里 |
[31:04] | and you are gonna act like a Handmaid. | 表现得像个使女 |
[31:09] | But the entire time, | 但在这期间 |
[31:13] | you will be plotting against them | 你会一直密谋对抗他们 |
[31:16] | and planning your revenge. | 计划着你的复仇 |
[31:27] | Is that what you did? | 你就是这么做的吗 |
[31:31] | Look at what happened to Fred. | 那你看看弗雷德的下场 |
[31:37] | And look at you now. | 和你现在的处境 |
[31:49] | June. | 琼 |
[31:51] | What would you do if you were me? | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 |
[31:59] | Listen to me. | 好好听着 |
[32:02] | You cannot help your child if you’re not with them. | 只有在孩子身边 你才能帮到他们 |
[32:13] | I would go back. | 如果是我 我会回去 |
[32:30] | She’s okay. | 她可以进来 |
[32:35] | See how I make everything work out for you? | 看到我为你做的一切了吗 |
[32:38] | Luke does not trust you. | 卢克不相信你 |
[32:41] | But you do. | 但你相信 |
[32:42] | What can I do to persuade the reluctant husband? | 我该怎样做才能说服您那不相信我的丈夫呢 |
[32:46] | He’s got proof of life. | 我都已经帮他开始新生活了 |
[32:47] | Stop them from marrying off Hannah. | 阻止汉娜成为主教夫人 |
[32:51] | I think that’s… That’s outta my hands. | 这个恐怕… 我是有心无力 |
[32:54] | But if I do what you want me to do, | 如果我按你说的去做 |
[32:57] | could you stop it? | 你能做到吗 |
[33:00] | Gilead’s gonna Gilead. | 基列国永远不会变 |
[33:05] | You could be with her, June. Wouldn’t that make you happy? | 你可以跟她在一起了 那还不能满足你吗 |
[33:08] | While she’s being raped by someone twice her age? | 即使她有可能被比她年龄大一倍的人强奸吗 |
[33:12] | Bah, it’s an arranged marriage. | 拜托 这就是个包办婚姻 |
[33:14] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[33:16] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[33:20] | All the girls, all the women raped, tortured, abused | 所有那些被强奸 被虐待 被施暴的女孩和女人 |
[33:26] | in a world that you created, | 都活在这个由你创造的世界里 |
[33:29] | you sick fuck! | 你这个病入膏肓的混蛋 |
[33:38] | You think I don’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[33:45] | You think I don’t know the misery that I’ve caused? | 你以为我不了解我所造成的苦难吗 |
[33:47] | You think… | 你觉得… |
[33:51] | You think I’m unaware? | 我对此毫不知情吗 |
[33:56] | I was trying to save humanity. | 我是想要拯救人类 |
[34:00] | And, you know, I did. | 如你所见 我做到了 |
[34:03] | I fucking did it. | 我特么就做到了 |
[34:07] | Then it got away, away from me. | 但随之 计划脱离了我的掌控 |
[34:10] | It went septic. | 变得愈发病态 |
[34:13] | You think I wouldn’t take it back? | 你以为我不后悔吗 |
[34:15] | I would take it all back. | 我非常后悔 |
[34:16] | I’d let the whole fucking human race just die out, | 我会让整个人类社会就此灭亡 |
[34:19] | just so I wouldn’t have… | 那样我就不用… |
[34:21] | have Gilead on my conscience. | 继续忍受基列国对我良心的煎熬 |
[34:24] | So do something. | 所以做点什么 |
[34:26] | I am! I am! | 我在做了 在做了 |
[34:28] | That is what New Bethlehem is, June. | 新伯利恒就是为此而生 琼 |
[34:32] | It’s, it’s a better place. | 真的 那是一个更好的地方 |
[34:35] | It’s the place we wrestle a better future | 它是我们从不可改变的过去中 |
[34:40] | out of an unchangeable past. | 搏取更好未来的地方 |
[34:42] | A, a place without the, the sham trials, | 一个没有假惺惺的审判 |
[34:46] | and the torture, without child brides. | 没有虐待 没有童养媳的地方 |
[34:48] | Hannah’s going to be a child bride. | 但汉娜即将成为童养媳 |
[34:49] | But Nichole will not! | 但妮可不会了 |
[34:52] | By the time she comes of age in New Bethlehem, don’t you… | 等到她在新伯利恒长大成人 难道你看不… |
[34:55] | How? | 要怎么做到 |
[34:56] | How? How is that going… | 这怎么就能… |
[34:58] | Countries modernize. | 国家可以变得现代化 |
[35:00] | Countries can get better. I’ve seen it. | 可以变得更好 我目睹过 |
[35:03] | We start in New Bethlehem. | 我们从新伯利恒重新开始 |
[35:06] | And with those reforms and success, | 通过改革等措施 |
[35:08] | five years, ten years, | 五年十年之后 |
[35:12] | all of Gilead could be like that. | 整个基列国都会变成那样子 |
[35:15] | A place that doesn’t trample on human rights | 变成一个不再践踏人权的地方 |
[35:18] | a place that will let you leave. | 变成一个允许自由出入的地方 |
[35:21] | Singapore of yore, with any luck. | 甚至能成为曾经的新加坡 |
[35:25] | June, I need you. | 琼 我需要你 |
[35:29] | Come help me fix it. | 来帮我解决这个问题吧 |
[35:32] | June. | 琼 |
[35:36] | Come to New Bethlehem, come be with your daughter. | 来新伯利恒 跟你女儿团聚 |
[35:39] | Come help me make more of a difference in Gilead | 来帮我创造一个比五月天的愿景中 |
[35:41] | than Mayday ever will. | 更不一样的基列国 |
[35:46] | You really believe you can fix it? | 你真的相信你还能救得了基列国吗 |
[35:49] | I have to. I have to believe it. | 我必须相信 我也只能相信 |
[35:55] | I have no choice. | 我没有其他选择 |
[36:01] | It’s either that or, or yeah… | 不然我就只能是 |
[36:06] | kill myself, like Eleanor, y’know. | 自我了结 步埃莉诺的后尘 |
[36:10] | One or the other. | 别无选择 |
[36:40] | June. | 琼 |
[36:43] | June. | 琼 |
[36:45] | You got a package. | 有你的包裹 |
[37:08] | – Do you see it? – Yeah. | – 你也看到了吗 – 看到了 |
[37:12] | Oh, my God, it’s her. | 天啊 真的是她 |
[37:23] | Play it again. | 重放一遍 |
[37:49] | She needs us. | 她需要我们 |
[37:52] | She needs us. | 她需要我们 |
[37:56] | We have to go. | 我们必须去 |
[37:57] | We have to go be with her, wherever she is. | 我们必须去她身边 无论她在哪 |
[38:00] | She needs us. | 她需要我们 |
[38:01] | We have to go before something worse happens to her. | 我们必须赶在事情更糟之前去她身边 |
[38:05] | Okay. Listen. | 好了 听我说 |
[38:06] | – There, all right? – ‘Kay. | – 别慌 好吗 – 好 |
[38:07] | All right, look, I want that. All right? You know that, right? | 听着 我也想去她身边 |
[38:09] | I wanna go, but I can’t let you go. | 我也很想去 但我不能让你去 |
[38:12] | June, what is to say the moment you cross that border | 琼 你怎么知道 他们不会在你跨过边界一瞬间 |
[38:16] | that they don’t just put you on the fucking Wall? | 就把你吊死在墙上 |
[38:17] | Then what are we going to do? What are we going to do about… | 那我们该怎么办 我们还能怎么做 |
[38:19] | I don’t know. We’re trying to figure it out. | 我不知道 但我们会想出办法的 |
[38:21] | What are you gonna do? | 你有什么办法 |
[38:22] | Are you just gonna do the same thing you’ve done | 你还准备像过去七年一样 |
[38:23] | for the last seven years? | 坐以待毙 |
[38:25] | Fucking nothing? | 屁事不做吗 |
[38:34] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. | 对不起 对不起 我不该这么说的 |
[38:37] | That wasn’t what I meant. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t. | 我不是那个意思 对不起 我说错话了 |
[38:45] | – It’s fine. – I’m trying to… | – 没事 – 我只是想 |
[38:50] | You know, I have this feeling that you’re gonna go | 你知道吗 我早就感觉你会走 |
[38:53] | and you’re never gonna come back? | 而且永远不会再回来 |
[38:56] | But we can go as a family. | 我们可以全家一起去 |
[38:58] | No, we’re not gonna take Nichole to Gilead. | 不 我们不会带妮可去基列国的 |
[39:00] | – We’re not gonna do that. – Then I’m gonna | – 我不会让你这么做的 – 那我只能 |
[39:01] | have to go without you. | 自己去了 |
[39:06] | I’m gonna have to go. | 我必须去 |
[39:10] | I know it’s crazy. I know. | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[39:12] | We’re never gonna be enough for you, are we? | 我们对你来说永远不够 是不是 |
[39:16] | You and Nichole, you will be fine. | 你和妮可不会有事的 |
[39:19] | You’ll be okay. | 你们可以过得很好 |
[39:22] | And she needs me. | 但她需要我 |
[39:26] | She needs me, and I just left her there. | 她需要我 我却把她丢在那里了 |
[39:33] | I left her behind. | 我抛下她走了 |
[39:35] | – It was… – You stayed, June. | – 我 – 你没有一走了之 琼 |
[39:37] | – You stayed for so many years. – It was the one thing | – 你为她留了这么多年 – 我答应过她 |
[39:40] | I promised I would never do. | 永远不会抛弃她的 |
[39:41] | You stayed for so many years, June. | 你为她留在那里这么多年 琼 |
[39:43] | – I cannot be here. – Just stay. | – 我不能留在这里 – 别走 |
[39:45] | I was never supposed to leave her. | 我从来不应该离开她的 |
[39:49] | I, I abandoned her. | 而我却抛弃了她 |
[39:53] | I left her behind, | 我丢下她走了 |
[39:55] | – and I have to go back to her. – No, no. | – 我必须回到她身边 – 不 不是的 |
[39:58] | I have to go back to her. I have to. I have to. | 我必须回到她身边 我必须走 |
[40:02] | I have to go back for her. Okay? | 我必须为她回去 好吗 |
[40:07] | I have to. | 我必须走 |
[40:09] | I left her. I left her behind. | 是我抛下她走了 |
[40:13] | I left my baby. | 我抛弃了我的孩子 |
[40:21] | Reminds me of those old coffee table books. | 这让我想起以前的精装画册上 |
[40:25] | Picturesque Villages of Vintage New England. | 新英格兰风景如画的古老小镇 |
[40:30] | You really did it after all this time. | 过了这么久 你最终还是做到了 |
[40:33] | Well, first came the lifting of sanctions. | 首先是解除制裁 |
[40:37] | That was point one. | 这是第一步 |
[40:39] | Next will come political reforms. | 接下来是政治改革 |
[40:41] | Smart, limited, but reforms nonetheless. | 会有痛苦 会有阻碍 但改革在所难免 |
[40:45] | That’s… Let’s see. | 这是… |
[40:47] | Yeah, that’s point four of my 400-point plan. | 是我四百步计划中的第四步 |
[40:51] | Which way is June leaning? | 你觉得琼会怎么选 |
[40:55] | I think we’re getting her to a yes. | 我觉得她会同意我的提案 |
[40:58] | If I had to put money on it, | 要下注的话 |
[41:00] | I’d say June and Nichole | 我赌琼和妮可 |
[41:02] | will be here in the next year or two. | 一两年之内就会过来 |
[41:08] | Do you really think so? | 你真这么想 |
[41:10] | I do. | 真的 |
[41:14] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[41:16] | You like? | 喜欢这里吗 |
[41:19] | I could see you and Rose here. | 我已经能想象到你和萝丝在这里 |
[41:22] | Pushing Junior in a swing. | 推你们的孩子荡秋千的画面了 |
[41:26] | Could you now? | 是吗 |
[41:28] | New Bethlehem is gonna be | 新伯利恒将会是 |
[41:29] | one of our most important new settlements, | 我们最重要的安置地之一 |
[41:32] | and I will need a close ally as Commander. | 我需要一个可靠的盟友来做大主教 |
[41:37] | Interesting proposal. | 真是有趣的提案 |
[41:39] | It’s full of risks. | 但听起来很危险啊 |
[41:43] | Your baby could have a sibling. | 你的两个孩子可以在相互陪伴中长大 |
[41:45] | You could be with both of your children. | 你也可以陪在两个孩子身边 |
[41:46] | You could be with both of the women you love. | 陪在你爱的两个女人身边 |
[41:50] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[41:53] | Think about it. | 你考虑一下吧 |
[42:05] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[42:05] | You think we can use it to find Hannah’s location? | 可以用这个找到汉娜的位置吗 |
[42:07] | I hope so. | 但愿可以 |
[42:09] | Thank you for bringing this to us. | 谢谢你们提供的线索 |
[42:10] | It could be very helpful. | 对我们很有帮助 |
[42:13] | And if you do find her, then what? | 如果你们真的找到她了 会怎么做 |
[42:17] | What can you do? | 你们能怎么做 |
[42:19] | Whatever we can to keep you here. | 只要能让你留在这里 我们就在所不惜 |
[42:22] | Look, we cannot afford to lose more American citizens. | 我们承受不起失去更多美国公民了 |
[42:25] | That is an existential issue for us. | 这已经是关乎存亡的问题了 |
[42:27] | So, believe me when I tell you | 所以请相信我们 |
[42:29] | that we are going to throw everything we have at this. | 我们必将为此全力以赴 |
[42:32] | I get why you don’t want to give us your faith. | 我明白你为什么不相信我们 |
[42:36] | I get that. But, just, please, um, give us some time. | 我理解 但请再给我们一点时间 |
[43:08] | You may speak. | 说吧 |
[43:14] | Uh, I’m very sorry for my actions. | 我为我的行为道歉 |
[43:19] | I was rude and ungrateful. | 是我过于无礼 不知感恩 |
[43:24] | Everything that happened was, was my fault | 一切都是我的错 |
[43:29] | and my fault alone. | 只是我一个人的错 |
[43:35] | Well, I’m glad that you can see that now. | 你能想明白就好 |
[43:42] | Thank you for letting me back to nurse the baby. | 谢谢您允许我继续哺育孩子 |
[43:45] | You can do that part, but I will do all of the rest. | 你可以哺乳 但其余一切由我来做 |
[43:50] | All the duties of motherhood. | 一切母亲的职责都与你无关 |
[43:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[43:59] | You must agree that you aren’t fit | 你必须承认 你不是一个 |
[44:03] | to be a full-fledged mother. | 合格的母亲 |
[44:09] | Not yet. | 现在还不是 |
[44:10] | Possibly not ever. | 也许永远不会是 |
[44:19] | – Praise be. – Praise be. | – 宜应称颂 – 宜应称颂 |
[44:22] | Right this way. | 跟我来吧 |
[44:53] | I’m sorry. May I? | 抱歉 可以准许我进去吗 |
[45:03] | Oh, you’re here. | 你来了 |
[45:06] | – Can I have him, please? – Of course, dear. | – 我能抱抱他吗 – 当然 亲爱的 |
[45:13] | Oh, my baby. | 噢 我的宝贝 |
[45:19] | He’s been waiting for you. | 他一直在等你 |
[45:21] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[45:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:32] | I missed you so much. | 我好想好想你 |
[45:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[45:53] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[46:05] | There. | 来 |
[46:27] | Hello. | 喂 |
[46:30] | It’s Rita. | 是丽塔 |
[46:31] | No, no news. | 没 还没进展 |
[46:33] | We’ve just been checking in with Mark every day. | 我们每天都和马克确认进展 |
[46:35] | But, uh, he just keeps on telling us to wait. | 但他每次都让我们再等等 |
[46:38] | Wait. | 等啊等 |
[46:40] | Yeah. Feels like forever. | 是啊 感觉太漫长了 |
[46:42] | She’s, she’s not. I don’t know. Maybe there’s… | 她没有 我不知道 也许 |
[46:46] | – You okay. You all right? – Um, yeah, yeah. | – 你没事吧 还好吗 – 嗯 没事 |
[46:49] | I’m gonna go… I’m gonna go take a walk. | 我需要出去走走 |
[46:53] | You’re in the middle of eating. | 但你饭还没吃完 |
[46:56] | Yeah, but Nichole needs apples. | 嗯 但是妮可需要吃苹果 |
[47:00] | We’re out of apples. | 家里没有了 |
[47:01] | So just tell Luke I’m gonna go down to the corner | 等下卢克问的话就说 |
[47:03] | to the grocer and get the apples. | 我去街角杂货店买苹果了 |
[47:05] | – Because she… – She needs apples. | – 因为她 – 因为她要吃苹果 |
[47:08] | Yeah, she needs the apples, yeah. | 对 她要吃苹果 没错 |
[47:09] | Sure. Um… | 没问题 |
[47:10] | Hey, can, can I come with? | 我能跟你一起去吗 |
[47:11] | No, no, no. You’re good, you’re good. | 不 不用 你不用跟我去 |
[47:13] | You just keep, uh, eating. | 你继续吃饭吧 |
[47:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:20] | – Well done. – Thank you again. | – 做得很好 – 再次感谢 |
[47:23] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[47:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[47:41] | June, I don’t have time to talk, but we figured it out. | 琼 我现在没时间细说 但我们找到了 |
[47:45] | We found her. | 我们找到她了 |
[47:47] | – What? – We found Hannah. | – 什么 – 我们找到汉娜了 |
[47:50] | We found her Wives School. We know where she is. | 我们找到了她所在的学校 确定了位置 |
[47:53] | June, we found her. | 琼 我们找到她了 |
[47:58] | There are a lot of moving parts, | 行动部署很复杂 |
[47:59] | and we’re still formulating a plan, okay? | 我们还在制定方案 好吗 |
[48:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:03] | June, the metadata on your video helped tremendously. | 琼 你视频里的元数据帮了大忙 |
[48:06] | Okay. I understand. | 好 我明白了 |
[48:07] | We’re going to raid her school and get her out. | 我们会突袭学校 救她出来 |
[48:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[48:26] | Shit. | 靠 |
[48:28] | -Okay. Put these here. Oh, shit. Oh. | 先把它们放回去 靠 |
[48:31] | – Shit. Sorry! – ‘Kay, kay? Are you okay? | – 抱歉 – 你还好吗 |
[48:32] | – I’m sorry, yes. – No, no, it’s all right. | – 抱歉 我没事 – 没关系的 |
[48:34] | – I’m so sorry, sir. – Don’t worry about it. | – 对不起 先生 – 没关系的 |
[48:35] | – Okay. I’m sorry. – No, no, no, it’s okay. | – 真抱歉 – 没事 没关系的 |
[48:37] | Ooh! Whoa! | 小心 |
[48:39] | – It’s okay. Okay. – ‘Kay. Thank you. | – 没事没事 – 谢谢您 |
[48:40] | – It’s all right. – Thank you. | – 没事 – 谢谢您 |
[48:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:45] | Here. Thank you. | 还有这个 谢谢您 |
[48:59] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[49:09] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[49:19] | – Luke. – What? | – 卢克 – 怎么了 |
[49:21] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[49:22] | – Moira? – What? | – 莫伊拉 – 怎么了 |
[49:23] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[49:24] | They’re going to get Hannah. | 他们要去救汉娜了 |
[49:26] | – What? – Mark called. | – 什么 – 马克来电话了 |
[49:28] | – They found her. – Oh, my God. | – 他们找到她了 – 天啊 |
[49:29] | And they’re gonna do a raid of her school, | 他们要去突袭她的学校 |
[49:32] | and they’re gonna go get her. | 然后救她出来 |
[49:33] | They’re gonna bring her back to us. | 他们就要带她回我们身边了 |
[49:34] | – Oh, God! – Do you hear me? | – 太好了 – 听到没 |
[49:35] | They’re gonna bring her back to us. | 她要回到我们身边了 |
[49:36] | – Are you serious? – Yes, yes, yes. | – 真的吗 – 真的 真的 真的 |
[49:37] | We helped them, and they found Hannah. | 我们的资料帮上忙了 他们找到汉娜了 |
[49:38] | And so they’re gonna go get her. | 他们要去救她了 |
[49:39] | Oh, my God! | 上帝保佑 |
[49:40] | They’re gonna go get her! I’m fucking serious! Yes! | 他们要去救她了 我说真的 真的 |
[49:44] | Oh, my God! | 真是太好了 |
[49:45] | It’s okay. I know, I know. I know. I know. We did it. | 好了 我懂的 没事了 汉娜得救了 |
[49:50] | Come here. I fucking love Mark Tuello. | 我爱死马克·图埃洛了 |
[49:53] | I fucking love Mark Tuello. | 我爱死马克·图埃洛了 |