时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You have no right to tell me who I can and cannot see! | 你没有权利管我和谁约会 不和谁约会 |
[00:05] | What are you saying, | 你这是什么意思 |
[00:06] | we’re not monogamous? | 难道我们不是一夫一妻制吗 |
[00:08] | Gabriel, you’re married. | 加布里埃尔 你结婚了 |
[00:10] | We do it once a month, | 我们一个月上一次床 |
[00:11] | and I don’t even take off my T-shirt. | 而且我连T恤都不脱 |
[00:15] | I’ve been sober 118 days. | 我已经戒酒118天了 |
[00:18] | Oh! Don’t applaud for that. | 不用鼓掌 |
[00:20] | They’ve been the worst 118 days of my life. | 这是我人生中最糟糕的118天 |
[00:24] | Um… the only reason I’m here | 我来这里的唯一原因就是 |
[00:27] | is because, uh, I didn’t want to turn into my mother. | 我不想变成我母亲那样的人 |
[00:31] | I mean, some mothers teach their daughters how to bake, | 有些母亲会教女儿烘焙 |
[00:35] | mine taught me how to beat a cavity search | 我妈教我如何熬过全裸违禁品检查 |
[00:38] | and still feel like a lady. | 然后依然感觉自己是淑女 |
[00:41] | You doing all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:43] | I… don’t know. | 我 不知道 |
[00:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[00:52] | I can’t believe this! | 真不敢相信 |
[00:53] | Hey, you have to take some of the responsibility for this pregnancy. | 她怀孕 你也有一部分的责任 |
[00:57] | We had the talk. | 我教过她了 |
[00:58] | I told her about abstinence, condoms, everything. | 我跟她谈过禁欲 安全套 全说过了 |
[01:01] | Did you mention oral sex as a work-around? | 你提过口交是一种应急措施吗 |
[01:03] | Oh, my God, it is my fault. | 我的天 的确是我的错 |
[01:13] | Oh, God, I hate this part. | 老天 最讨厌这个环节了 |
[01:15] | Just be cool. | 装没事就行 |
[01:19] | I can barely walk with all the crap | 你在我大腿内侧贴的那些鬼东西 |
[01:21] | you’ve taped to my thighs. | 让我路都走不好 |
[01:22] | Well, there was another place to hide it, | 本来还有可以藏的地方 |
[01:24] | but you’re too dainty. | 但你这人太讲究了 |
[01:27] | I told you that’s exit only. | 我跟你说了那地方只出不进 |
[01:31] | Next, please. | 下一位 |
[01:31] | Here we go. | 到我们啦 |
[01:36] | Welcome back to the United States. | 欢迎回到美国 |
[01:38] | Is your trip for business or pleasure? | 两位出门公干还是度假 |
[01:40] | – Pleasure. – Business. | -度假 -公干 |
[01:41] | – Business. – Pleasure. | -公干 -度假 |
[01:43] | The point is, we’re thrilled to be back. | 重点是 能回来我们真是太激动了 |
[01:45] | God bless America! Home of our ancestors! | 上帝保佑美利坚 我们祖先的国度 |
[01:48] | And the birthplace of jazz. | 爵士乐的发源地 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | Whose bag is this? | 这是谁的包 |
[01:56] | My mom’s. | 我妈妈的 |
[01:57] | No, I’m pretty sure that’s yours, honey. | 不 我肯定这是你的 亲爱的 |
[01:59] | See? It’s got your nametag right on it. | 瞧 标签上是你的名字 |
[02:02] | Yeah, but that’s not my bag. | 但这不是我的包 |
[02:04] | Well, it certainly ain’t mine, muchacha. | 肯定不是我的 小姑娘 |
[02:07] | Well, what do we have here? | 看这是什么 |
[02:11] | Christy! | 克丽丝蒂 |
[02:14] | How could you?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[02:17] | What?! This is not my bag, | 什么 这不是我的包 |
[02:19] | and I’ve never seen that before! | 我从来没见过这个东西 |
[02:20] | Oh, sweetheart, did prison teach you nothing? | 小甜心 你在监狱里还没有学乖吗 |
[02:25] | I’ve never been to prison! | 我从来没坐过牢 |
[02:27] | Look, I don’t want to tell you how to do your job, | 我不想对你如何做事指手画脚 |
[02:29] | but check her thighs– their street value is $80,000. | 检查她的大腿内侧 那些货市价8万 |
[02:33] | Mom! | 妈 |
[02:49] | What?! | 什么事 |
[02:51] | You sold me out to the Feds! | 你把我出卖给了条子 |
[02:53] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[02:55] | are you drinking again? | 你又喝酒了吗 |
[02:58] | No, I just dreamt | 不 我刚梦到 |
[02:59] | that you and I were smuggling drugs from Mexico, | 你和我从墨西哥贩毒品回国 |
[03:02] | and when it went bad, you made me take the fall! | 事情败露后 你让我做替罪羊 |
[03:04] | – Oh, how awful. – It is! | -太可怕了 -本来就是 |
[03:06] | You know, when you were a little girl | 知道吗 你小时候 |
[03:08] | and had a bad dream, I let you crawl in bed with me | 做了噩梦 我会让你爬上床和我一起睡 |
[03:10] | until you felt safe. | 直到你不怕了 |
[03:12] | – You did? – I did. | -你以前这样吗 -是的 |
[03:14] | But now you’re a fully grown crazy person, | 但你现在已经是一个完全长大的疯女人 |
[03:16] | so I’m just gonna hang up! | 所以我会挂电话 |
[03:20] | Mom? Mom…? | 妈 妈 |
[03:31] | Of all the things to yell at my mother for, | 有那么多事可以理直气壮地吼老妈 |
[03:33] | I had to pick the one that didn’t happen. | 我偏偏要挑一件没有发生的事 |
[03:59] | Hey, Mom, I just wanted to call and say I’m sorry | 妈 我打电话来是为了道歉 |
[04:01] | for yelling at you. | 我吼了你 |
[04:03] | I know it was just a dream, but it seemed so real. | 我知道那只是梦 但感觉好真实 |
[04:06] | Hang on. I gotta spit. | 等等 我得吐牙膏泡沫 |
[04:11] | Anyway, call me back… | 总之 回我电话 |
[04:15] | unless you’re gonna punish me with silence, which is so you. | 除非你想用不理不睬来惩罚我 这真是典型的你 |
[04:19] | Probably what you’re doing right now. | 可能你现在就在这样做 |
[04:20] | Well, you know what? It’s not gonna work. | 知道吗 没用的 |
[04:22] | I’m not gonna let you get in my head. | 我不会让你影响我的 |
[04:23] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[04:28] | That’s gonna come back and bite me in the ass. | 这事肯定会引火烧身 |
[04:33] | Why aren’t you dressed? We’re gonna be late. | 你为什么没换衣服 要迟到了 |
[04:35] | My underpants are crunchy. | 我的内裤硬得掉渣 |
[04:40] | What do you mean, “Crunchy”? | 什么叫”硬得掉渣” |
[04:41] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道出什么事了 |
[04:42] | They were soft yesterday. | 昨天还软软的 |
[04:45] | Oh, honey, you can’t keep wearing the same underwear. | 亲爱的 你不能总是穿同一条内裤 |
[04:48] | Put on some clean ones. | 换上干净的 |
[04:49] | I don’t have any clean ones. | 我没有干净的内裤了 |
[04:51] | And you’re telling me this five minutes | 你上学前五分钟 |
[04:52] | before you have to leave for school? | 才告诉我这种事吗 |
[04:54] | I’m as surprised as you are. | 我和你一样惊讶 |
[04:58] | All right. Let’s go see | 好吧 我去看看 |
[05:00] | if your sister has a pair you can borrow. | 能不能找你姐姐借一条 |
[05:02] | I’m not wearing Violet’s underpants! | 我才不穿维奥莉特的内裤呢 |
[05:04] | No one will know! | 没人会知道的 |
[05:07] | I’ll know. | 我知道 |
[05:10] | Violet, do you have any old underwear | 维奥莉特 你有没有旧的内裤 |
[05:11] | Roscoe could wear? | 可以借罗斯科穿的 |
[05:12] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[05:14] | You haven’t screwed him up enough? | 你给他的童年阴影还不够吗 |
[05:17] | It’s a yes or no question. | 给我个肯定或否定的回答就行 |
[05:18] | So was mine. | 我的问题也一样 |
[05:21] | Forget it; I’ll just buy him some on the way to school. | 算了 我在送他上学的路上买 |
[05:24] | Ugh, that reminds me, | 这让我想起来 |
[05:25] | I’m gonna need some money for some new jeans. | 我需要钱买新的牛仔裤 |
[05:27] | I’m, like, seriously bloated lately. | 我最近真的长胖了太多 |
[05:32] | Violet, you’re, like, seriously pregnant lately. | 维奥莉特 你最近真的怀孕了不少 |
[05:37] | And you have a job. | 而且你有工作 |
[05:38] | You want new jeans, spend your own money. | 要买牛仔裤 用你自己的钱 |
[05:40] | I’m not wasting my money on fat pants. | 我才不会把钱浪费在买肥裤子上 |
[05:42] | Oh, so you’re okay to waste mine? | 浪费我的你就没意见吗 |
[05:44] | Well, I was hoping… | 我希望… |
[05:45] | Listen, Juno… | 听好了 朱诺 |
[05:48] | …the minute you got pregnant, | 你怀孕的那一刻 |
[05:50] | life as you know it ended. | 你就该知道人生已经终结了 |
[05:52] | It’s time you got ready | 那一刻你就要准备好 |
[05:53] | for the dream-sucking monster which is about | 夺走你人生梦想的怪兽马上就要 |
[05:55] | to shoot out of your hoo-ha | 从你的私处破洞而出 |
[05:57] | and gobble up your life! | 吞噬你的人生 |
[06:02] | You’re a horrible woman. | 你是一个可怕的女人 |
[06:05] | And soon you’ll be one, too! | 很快你就会和我一个模样 |
[06:11] | Ah, here. | 这里 |
[06:13] | Clean underwear. | 干净的内裤 |
[06:15] | I don’t want to wear these. | 我不想穿这种 |
[06:16] | What’s wrong with them? | 这种有什么不好 |
[06:17] | They have anchors. | 上面有锚的图案 |
[06:21] | What’s wrong with anchors? | 锚有什么不好 |
[06:23] | They’re stupid. | 很傻 |
[06:25] | Oh, for God’s sake, it’s just a design. | 老天爷 这只是一种设计 |
[06:26] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 又不代表什么 |
[06:28] | Well, I like my underwear to make sense. | 我喜欢穿合情合理的内裤 |
[06:31] | I’m not having this conversation with you. | 懒得理你[我不是在跟你说话] |
[06:35] | Then who is? | 那你跟谁说 |
[06:37] | Excuse me, can my son change in your bathroom? | 打扰下 我的儿子可以在洗手间换衣服吗 |
[06:39] | We don’t have a bathroom. | 这里没有洗手间 |
[06:41] | Of course you have a bathroom. | 你们当然有洗手间 |
[06:42] | Come on. Help me out here. | 拜托 帮个忙吧 |
[06:44] | Sorry, it’s not for public use. | 对不起 只限员工使用 |
[06:46] | Okay, look, I’m in a hurry. | 听着 我赶时间 |
[06:47] | I gotta get him to school. | 我得送他上学 |
[06:48] | Can’t you make an exception? | 你就不能网开一面吗 |
[06:50] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[06:52] | No, but you have a brain and you could use it now | 不 但你有大脑 你现在可以用一下 |
[06:55] | to help my little boy put on a pair of clean underpants! | 帮助我的儿子换上干净的内裤 |
[06:59] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈 没关系 |
[07:00] | I got this, Roscoe! | 我能搞定 罗斯科 |
[07:01] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你搞不定 |
[07:04] | Why don’t I just change in the car? | 不如我就在车上换吧 |
[07:06] | No, you are gonna change… | 不 你就在 |
[07:09] | right here! | 这里换 |
[07:12] | In the store? I’m not an animal. | 在商店里吗 我又不是动物 |
[07:14] | Go ahead! No one can see! | 换吧 没人会看到 |
[07:16] | Ma’am, he can’t take his clothes off in here. | 女士 他不能在这里脱裤子 |
[07:18] | Want to bet? | 想打赌吗 |
[07:19] | Take your clothes off in here. | 在这里脱掉裤子 |
[07:21] | Please don’t make me call security. | 请别逼我叫保安 |
[07:22] | No, no, go ahead. I want you to. | 不 叫吧 我巴不得 |
[07:24] | In fact, I’ll do it for you. | 事实上 我帮你叫 |
[07:25] | Security! Nine-year-old changing into anchor underpants | 保安 9岁男孩在十一货道换上 |
[07:29] | in aisle eleven! | 锚图案内裤 |
[07:30] | Shoot to kill! | 开枪击毙 |
[07:33] | You’re a horrible woman. | 你是一个可怕的女人 |
[07:36] | Oh, like I haven’t heard that today from some other bitch! | 这话我今天早从另一个贱人嘴里听到了 |
[07:42] | Go ahead, honey. Go on, change. | 换啊 亲爱的 快换 |
[07:48] | So one regular coffee and a latte. | 一杯普通咖啡 一杯拿铁 |
[07:52] | You know, sweetie, you’d be so much prettier | 亲爱的 知道吗 你偶尔笑笑 |
[07:54] | if you smiled once in a while. | 会更加漂亮 |
[07:59] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[08:00] | Show a little teeth. Brighten the world up! | 露出牙齿 照亮世界吧 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry; I’ll-I’ll certainly give that a try. | 对不起 我会尽力试试的 |
[08:07] | Try it now. | 现在就试 |
[08:13] | There you go. Was that so hard? | 这就对了 有那么难吗 |
[08:17] | It’s amazing you got to teach a broad | 真令人惊讶 我居然要教 |
[08:19] | who works for tips basic courtesy. | 靠小费生活的小妞基本礼貌 |
[08:30] | You look really pretty today. | 你今天真是好漂亮 |
[08:32] | Did you change your hair? | 换发型了吗 |
[08:33] | Bite me! | 去死 |
[08:36] | Is it just me, | 是我个人想法吗 |
[08:37] | or do crazy waitresses give you a woody? | 还是疯狂的女服务员能唤醒沉睡的小弟 |
[08:54] | Christy, right? | 你是克丽丝蒂吧 |
[08:56] | Yeah. How’d you know my name? | 是 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[08:58] | We met at your first meeting. | 我们在你第一次会议时就见过了 |
[09:00] | I’m Marjorie. | 我是玛乔丽 |
[09:01] | I’m sorry. I spent most of that meeting crying | 不好意思 那次会议我基本上就是哭 |
[09:04] | and vomiting into my purse. | 还有吐在皮包里 |
[09:07] | And you wonder why I remember your name. | 你还纳闷为什么我会记住你的名字 |
[09:11] | How’s it going now? | 现在怎么样 |
[09:12] | Well, got a new purse. | 有了新皮包 |
[09:16] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[09:17] | Unfortunately, that’s about the only thing | 不幸的是 只有这件事 |
[09:19] | I got going for me. | 算是顺心的 |
[09:21] | Sorry to hear it. | 太遗憾了 |
[09:24] | Did you ever have one of those days | 你有没有经历过这样的日子 |
[09:25] | where everyone you meet is a gigantic ass? | 碰到的每一个人都是顶心顶肺的大混蛋 |
[09:30] | Everyone, huh? | 碰到的每一个吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:32] | My mom, my kids, the people at work, | 我妈 我孩子 工作中碰到的人 |
[09:35] | even some idiot clerk at the 99-Cent Store. | 就连99美分商店的白痴员工也不例外 |
[09:39] | Yeah, I’ve had days like that, | 是的 我碰到过这种日子 |
[09:41] | and you know what I finally figured out? | 知道我最后想明白什么吗 |
[09:43] | What? | 什么 |
[09:44] | If everyone I meet’s an ass, maybe I’m the ass. | 如果我碰到的每个人都是混蛋 也许我才是混蛋 |
[09:50] | Wait– you’re saying I’m the problem? | 等等 你是说我不对吗 |
[09:53] | You’re very quick. | 你反应很快 |
[09:58] | You’re very quick. | 你反应很快 |
[10:04] | Oh, God, I am the ass. | 老天 我才是混蛋 |
[10:14] | Okay, everyone, I think we’re ready to get started. | 好了各位 我想可以开始了 |
[10:17] | Please remember there is no parking | 请记住本大楼附近 |
[10:19] | in the lot adjacent to the building…. | 不能停车 |
[10:21] | You know, I get that I have to take responsibility for my life, | 我知道我得对我的生活负责 |
[10:23] | but you have no idea what it was like | 但你不知道在我妈的摧残下成长 |
[10:24] | growing up with my mother. | 是什么情况 |
[10:25] | I’m sure it was a nightmare, | 我敢肯定那是场噩梦 |
[10:27] | but you’re not a child anymore. | 但你不再是小孩了 |
[10:30] | I know that, but she makes me so mad! | 我知道 但是她让我好恼火 |
[10:34] | You got two options, sweetie: | 你有两个选择 亲爱的 |
[10:35] | you can stay angry at your mother | 你可以继续生你妈妈的气 |
[10:37] | and be miserable for the rest of your life, | 然后这辈子都过得很痛苦 |
[10:39] | or you can let it go and be happy. | 或者你可以释怀 然后快乐地生活 |
[10:45] | Isn’t there a third option? | 没有第三种选择吗 |
[11:00] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[11:01] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[11:05] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[11:06] | Oh, sure. | 没事 |
[11:11] | Um, listen, I want to apologize | 我想道歉 |
[11:13] | for yelling at you the other day. | 因为那天冲你吼 |
[11:18] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[11:23] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[11:25] | That’s all you’re gonna say? | 你就打算说这个吗 |
[11:26] | “Mm-hmm”? | “嗯” |
[11:28] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[11:32] | Anyway, I feel terrible. | 总之 我觉得糟透了 |
[11:35] | Just “Terrible”? | 只有”糟透了”吗 |
[11:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[11:39] | Well, I would think you’d feel ashamed, as well. | 我认为你应该还觉得羞耻 |
[11:44] | Okay. Ashamed. | 好吧 羞耻 |
[11:46] | Maybe a little dopey. | 也许有点糊涂 |
[11:47] | Dopey, Doc and Sneezy. | 糊涂蛋 万事通和鼻涕精 |
[11:48] | Are we good? | 我们和好了吗 |
[11:51] | I came in here good. | 我进门时就跟你和好了啊 |
[11:56] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[11:58] | Let’s just eat. | 我们吃饭吧 |
[12:00] | Lunch is on me. | 午餐我请 |
[12:02] | It’s my way of showing I’m letting go of my anger. | 这是我表示释放怒气的方法 |
[12:05] | That’s very generous of you. | 你还真是慷慨大方 |
[12:08] | Of course, if I were flush with cash, | 当然啦 如果我钱包鼓鼓 |
[12:10] | I might buy my pregnant daughter new jeans, | 也许会给怀孕的女儿买条新牛仔裤 |
[12:11] | but you’re doing some “Tough love” thing– I get it. | 但你是”爱之深责之切” 我懂 |
[12:16] | You talked to Violet? | 你和维奥莉特聊过了吗 |
[12:17] | She tweeted it. | 她发了微博 |
[12:21] | And did you defend me? | 你帮我说话了吗 |
[12:22] | Nope, I just retweeted and moved on. | 没有 我只是转发 然后就干别的去了 |
[12:27] | Right there. | 就是这个 |
[12:28] | That’s where my dream comes from. | 我的梦就是由此而来 |
[12:29] | You never, ever have my back. | 你从来都不支持我 |
[12:31] | You always put your needs ahead of mine. | 你总是先考虑你自己的需要 |
[12:33] | Well, I certainly hope the salmon | 真希望三文鱼 |
[12:34] | is more satisfying than your apology. | 比你的道歉更让人满意一些 |
[12:40] | Don’t growl, sweetheart; | 别咆哮 亲爱的 |
[12:41] | it’s not very ladylike. | 这样可不怎么淑女 |
[12:48] | Hey, buddy. | 儿子 |
[12:49] | I went and did all your laundry, | 我洗完了你所有的衣服 |
[12:51] | so you have nice, fresh clothes for tomorrow. | 这样你明天就能穿上干干净净的衣服了 |
[12:57] | No need to thank me. | 没必要谢谢我 |
[13:03] | Are you giving me the cold, silent treatment, | 你这是和你外婆一样 |
[13:05] | like your grandmother does? | 对我冷暴力吗 |
[13:07] | No, I’m doing a puzzle and it’s hard. | 不是 我在玩拼图 真的很难 |
[13:15] | You know, I’m really sorry | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:16] | I haven’t been on top of getting the laundry done. | 我没有早点洗衣服 |
[13:18] | Or making sure we have peanut butter. | 或是保证家里不缺花生酱 |
[13:20] | Oh, are we out of peanut butter? | 家里没有花生酱了吗 |
[13:22] | And jelly. | 还有果冻 |
[13:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:24] | And bread. | 还有面包 |
[13:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | Hey, can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[13:33] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[13:40] | You know… | 要知道 |
[13:41] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[13:43] | that I will always be there for you, | 我会一直陪着你 |
[13:45] | no matter what. | 无论发生什么事 |
[13:46] | Nothing you do could make me love you less. | 不管你做了什么事 我对你的爱都不会减少 |
[13:49] | Even if I grow up to be like Dad? | 就算我长大了变成我爸爸那样吗 |
[13:53] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[13:54] | the fact that you’re doing a puzzle | 你在玩拼图这个事实 |
[13:55] | means you won’t end up like your dad. | 就说明你长大后不会变成你爸那样 |
[14:03] | How’s the cheesecake? | 芝士蛋糕怎么样 |
[14:04] | Awesome. | 好吃极了 |
[14:08] | Do you like it, Violet? | 你喜欢吗 维奥莉特 |
[14:09] | It’s your favorite. | 这是你的最爱 |
[14:11] | I tell you I don’t fit into my pants, | 我告诉你我的裤子穿不上了 |
[14:12] | so you buy me cheesecake? | 所以你给我买芝士蛋糕吗 |
[14:16] | I was just trying to do something nice for you. | 我只是想为你做点好事 |
[14:19] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[14:24] | You know, Violet… | 维奥莉特 |
[14:28] | your mom’s making a real effort, here, | 你妈妈真的很努力 |
[14:29] | and you’re not giving her much to work with. | 而你这样的态度可不好 |
[14:34] | Are you taking her side? | 你是站在她那边了吗 |
[14:36] | It’s okay, Luke. | 没关系 卢克 |
[14:38] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:40] | There are no sides when it comes to family. | 家庭里可没有这”边”那”边”的 |
[14:41] | We’re a circle. | 我们是一个圆 |
[14:44] | Or a triangle… | 或者是一个三角形 |
[14:48] | …but that would have sides, so a circle. | 但那样就有”边”了 还是一个圆吧 |
[14:53] | Luke, for your own sake, stay out of this. | 卢克 为了你自己好 别管这事了 |
[14:55] | Well, Christy, I am this. | 克丽丝蒂 我就是这事 |
[14:59] | You know, everyone says you’re all moody | 大家都说你喜怒无常 |
[15:00] | ’cause you’re pregnant, but they’re wrong. | 是因为你怀孕了 但他们错了 |
[15:01] | You’ve always been moody. | 你一直都喜怒无常 |
[15:05] | Why don’t you go take out the garbage? | 你去把垃圾倒了吧 |
[15:06] | Yes, dear. | 遵命 亲爱的 |
[15:10] | I learned to say that from watching TV. | 那句话是我从电视上学来的 |
[15:17] | Do you believe him? | 怎么会有这种人啊 |
[15:17] | Yeah, that was pretty stupid. | 是啊 他的确够蠢的 |
[15:21] | Do guys get smarter over time? | 有朝一日男人会不会变聪明 |
[15:24] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[15:26] | if they have the love of a good woman, | 如果他们拥有一个好女人的爱 |
[15:27] | all things are possible… | 一切皆有可能 |
[15:28] | I’m sorry, I can’t lie to you. | 对不起我没法骗你 |
[15:30] | No. | 不可能 |
[15:37] | Chef Rudy? | 鲁迪主厨 |
[15:41] | I want you to know that I’m aware | 我想告诉你 我知道 |
[15:42] | I’ve been kind of bitchy lately, | 我最近有些狂躁 |
[15:44] | and I’m working on it. | 我在努力改正 |
[15:46] | I’m trying to be a better person. | 我在努力做一个更好的人 |
[15:48] | Appreciate the sentiment. | 我欣赏你的多愁善感 |
[15:50] | And good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[15:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:57] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[16:03] | Gabriel, you got a sec? | 加布里埃尔 你有空吗 |
[16:04] | Not if you’re gonna snap my head off. | 没空听你吼我 |
[16:06] | I’m really sorry about that. | 真的很抱歉 |
[16:08] | I was having a bad day, and… | 我那天过得很不顺心 而且 |
[16:10] | I didn’t mean to take it out on you. | 我不是故意冲你发泄的 |
[16:11] | You don’t deserve that. | 你不该受到那样的待遇 |
[16:14] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[16:17] | Uh… no. | 不 |
[16:18] | That’s not where I’m going with this. | 我说这些不是想复合 |
[16:20] | I want to hold you so much right now. | 我现在好想拥你入怀 |
[16:24] | I’m trying to apologize, | 我是想道歉 |
[16:25] | not turn you on. | 不是激发你的性致 |
[16:26] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[16:30] | Gabriel, listen to me. | 加布里埃尔 听我说 |
[16:32] | You and I are done. | 我俩玩完了 |
[16:35] | Over. | 结束了 |
[16:36] | Finito. | 一刀两断 |
[16:49] | Excuse me. Miss? | 不好意思 小姐 |
[17:01] | I’m not sure if you remember me… | 我不确定你是不是记得我 |
[17:02] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[17:05] | Yeah, I bet you do. | 我猜也是 |
[17:07] | I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[17:08] | Your job’s tough enough without some jerk like me | 没有像我这样的混蛋叫你面带笑容 |
[17:10] | telling you to smile. | 你的工作就已经很难了 |
[17:12] | Seriously? | 您说真的吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah, it’s really been eating at me. | 是啊 我真的觉得过意不去 |
[17:16] | I-I hope you’ll accept my apology. | 希望你能接受我的道歉 |
[17:20] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:21] | I do. | 我接受 |
[17:23] | Thanks so much. | 太感谢了 |
[17:25] | You’ve really made my day. | 您让我今天心情都很好 |
[17:27] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[17:29] | Have a nice lunch. | 祝您用餐愉快 |
[17:33] | I so wish I hadn’t spit in his latte. | 真希望我没往他的拿铁里吐口水 |
[17:40] | Hi, Marjorie. | 你好 玛乔丽 |
[17:41] | Ah, there she is. | 你来了啊 |
[17:43] | I just wanted to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[17:44] | for talking to me the other day. | 那天陪我聊天 |
[17:46] | Your advice really helped. | 你的建议真的帮到了我 |
[17:48] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah. Once I let go of my anger, | 是啊 我释放了怒火之后 |
[17:51] | everyone suddenly got nicer. | 大家瞬间变得友好多了 |
[17:54] | Good for you. | 那就好 |
[17:55] | Anger is a luxury | 怒火是奢侈品 |
[17:56] | people like us cannot afford. | 像我们这样的人都没法负担 |
[17:58] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[18:00] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[18:04] | Do you two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[18:07] | We’ve, uh… | 我们 |
[18:08] | crossed paths. | 有过几面之缘 |
[18:12] | Hello, Marjorie. | 你好 玛乔丽 |
[18:15] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[18:19] | Marjorie made cookies. | 玛乔丽做了饼干 |
[18:21] | Thanks for the warning. | 多谢你警告 |
[18:25] | Good-bye, Marjorie. | 再见 玛乔丽 |
[18:28] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[18:32] | That’s your mother? | 那是你妈妈啊 |
[18:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:35] | No wonder you drank. | 难怪你借酒消愁 |
[18:54] | Excuse me, could I talk to you for second? | 打扰了 我能和你聊会儿吗 |
[18:57] | Look, lady, I don’t want any problems. | 女士 我可不想惹上麻烦 |
[18:59] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:00] | I came here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[19:03] | I was very rude the other day. | 那天我十分无礼 |
[19:06] | Anyway, there’s no excuse for it, but, um… | 总之 那种行为没有借口 但是 |
[19:09] | once again, I’m sorry. | 我再次道歉 |
[19:11] | Wow, I’ve been working here six years | 我在这工作了六年 |
[19:13] | and this has never happened. | 从没发生过这种事 |
[19:15] | People come in, | 人们走进商店 |
[19:16] | they just treat you like you’re nothing, | 把你当做空气 |
[19:18] | and then… | 然后 |
[19:20] | go about their business, | 自顾自地购物 |
[19:21] | buying cotton balls and tube socks. | 买棉球和圆筒短袜 |
[19:25] | Well, you do get a lot of tube sock for your money here. | 靠那些圆筒短袜你才能赚小费啊 |
[19:30] | But you came back to apologize. | 但你回来道歉了 |
[19:33] | To be fair, | 说实话 |
[19:34] | I also needed toenail clippers. | 我也是来买脚甲钳的 |
[19:37] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[19:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:43] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:45] | Geoff… | 杰夫 |
[19:49] | Hey… | 那个 |
[19:50] | can I use your bathroom now? | 我现在可以用你的洗手间了吗 |
[19:53] | Please don’t exploit our friendship. | 请别利用我们的友谊 |