时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I guess my favorite childhood memory would be | 我童年最美好的记忆应该是 |
[00:04] | the year my mom and I lived in Mexico. | 我和妈妈住在墨西哥的那年 |
[00:06] | Really? You lived there? | 是吗 你们在那里住过 |
[00:07] | Well, not on purpose. | 不是特意的 |
[00:10] | It was more of a… border crossing situation. | 应该算是过境方面出了点状况 |
[00:14] | Did you lose your passport? | 你们把护照弄丢了吗 |
[00:16] | No, we had plenty of passports. | 不 护照倒是有不少 |
[00:19] | Our luggage was the problem. | 行李才是问题所在 |
[00:21] | Anyway, eventually, | 总之最后 |
[00:22] | we made it back into the States. | 我们回到了美国 |
[00:25] | At night. | 晚上回的 |
[00:27] | In a row boat. | 坐划艇回的 |
[00:31] | Heck of a way to spend your fifth birthday. | 五岁生日这样过真是没得说 |
[00:34] | Also the night I learned to swim. | 我就是在那晚学会游泳的 |
[00:38] | Anyway, what’s your favorite childhood memory? | 你最美好的童年记忆是什么 |
[00:44] | Oh, you know what? Got to meet Bo Jackson. | 知道吗 我认识了博·杰克逊[棒球及橄榄球明星] |
[00:47] | I didn’t… didn’t really meet him. | 不是说我真的认识他了 |
[00:48] | Uh, my dad and I were invited | 我爸和我被邀请 |
[00:49] | to stand on the sidelines at a Raider game. | 在突袭者队的比赛中站在边线上 |
[00:51] | And Bo got chased out of bounds and ran right into me. | 博被追着跑出了界外 冲向了我 |
[00:54] | Broke my collarbone. | 撞断了我的锁骨 |
[00:56] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[00:57] | I like to call it “A football injury” | 我喜欢把这次事件叫做”橄榄球伤害” |
[01:01] | Don’t you like your dinner? | 晚餐不合胃口吗 |
[01:03] | Oh, yeah, it’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[01:04] | I’m just… I’m not much of an eater. | 我只是不太能吃 |
[01:08] | So, listen, um… | 听我说 |
[01:10] | my college roommate is getting married next month in Big Sur. | 我的大学室友 下月在大苏尔结婚 |
[01:13] | And… | 还有 |
[01:15] | I was thinking maybe you’d like to go with me. | 我想也许你愿意和我一起去 |
[01:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:23] | So, like… kind of a… | 有点像是 |
[01:28] | overnight sort of deal? | 在外过夜那种吗 |
[01:31] | Yeah, yeah. It would be a weekend. | 对 是一个周末 |
[01:34] | At a hotel. | 在酒店 |
[01:37] | I know we’re trying to take this slow, | 我知道我们想慢慢来 |
[01:39] | but, um… I don’t think I can get them to postpone the wedding | 但我没办法让他们推迟婚期 |
[01:43] | and I’d really like to go with you. | 我真的很想和你一起去 |
[01:44] | No, no, no. It sounds nice. | 不 听起来很棒 |
[01:47] | Kind of a… romantic getaway. | 有点像 浪漫出游 |
[01:53] | Uh… so is that a yes? | 你这是同意了吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah, sure. I’d love to. | 当然 我很想去 |
[01:59] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[02:00] | You going to eat that salmon? | 你的三文鱼要吃吗 |
[02:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:20] | Thanks for dinner. | 多谢你请我吃晚餐 |
[02:21] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:23] | So, I’m going to RSVP for the wedding. | 我要回复婚礼的请帖 |
[02:24] | Adam Henchy, plus one-derful. | 亚当·亨奇 携一位美女[音近wonderful] |
[02:29] | I bet you regret that. | 我打赌你后悔这么说 |
[02:30] | The second it came out of my mouth. | 说完就后悔了 |
[02:33] | So, any food allergies I should let them know about? | 你有没有食物过敏要告诉他们的 |
[02:36] | Uh, just penicillin and vodka. | 除了青霉素和伏特加 其它都行 |
[02:45] | Thank you for being so patient with me. | 多谢你对我这么有耐性 |
[02:48] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[02:50] | I’m glad we didn’t jump into bed right away, he lied. | 我很高兴我们没有急着上床 他说谎 |
[02:55] | One month. | 一个月 |
[02:56] | Wait, I should say that to him. | 慢着 我应该对他说 |
[02:58] | One month. | 一个月 |
[03:01] | Yippee! | 万岁 |
[03:07] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[03:11] | Oh, damn, my penis just said “Yippee.” | 见鬼 我老二刚刚高喊万岁 |
[03:17] | Roscoe do his homework? | 罗斯科在做作业吗 |
[03:18] | Yep. How was your date? | 是的 你的约会怎么样 |
[03:20] | You really have to ask? | 这还用问吗 |
[03:21] | It’s 20 after 9:00. | 现在才9点过20 |
[03:23] | It was very nice. In fact… | 非常棒 事实上 |
[03:27] | Adam asked me to go to a wedding with him | 亚当邀请我下个月去大苏尔 |
[03:28] | next month in Big Sur. | 和他一起参加婚礼 |
[03:39] | Would you like me to get you a spoon? | 要不要我给你拿勺子 |
[03:41] | No, I just wanted a taste. | 不用 我就是尝尝 |
[03:44] | I can’t believe you haven’t slept with this guy yet. | 真不敢相信你还没有和他上床 |
[03:47] | – Mom, please, not in front of Violet. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -妈 请别在维奥莉特面前说 -不好意思 |
[03:49] | Did I offend the delicate sensibilities | 我伤害了我那怀孕外孙女的 |
[03:50] | of my pregnant granddaughter? | 脆弱小心灵吗 |
[03:53] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[03:54] | – Well, if you must know– – We must. | -如果你一定要知道 -一定 |
[03:57] | I’m sticking to the plan. | 我坚持按计划来 |
[03:58] | I’m not going to have sex with him | 在彼此真正了解前 |
[03:59] | until we know each other really well. | 我绝对不会和他上床 |
[04:01] | Until we have a foundation | 直到我们有了 |
[04:03] | of trust and respect to build on. | 信任与尊敬的基础 |
[04:07] | You’re such a girl. | 你真是个矫情的小姑娘 |
[04:09] | I’m a lady. Kiss my ass. | 人家是淑女 你可以去死 |
[04:18] | Hey, look who’s eating here on his day off. | 瞧这是谁在休息日来这里吃饭啊 |
[04:20] | Christy. I, uh… | 克丽丝蒂 我… |
[04:21] | I thought this was Richard’s table. | 我以为这桌是理查德负责的 |
[04:23] | Richard called in sick. | 理查德请了病假 |
[04:25] | And his name is David. | 而且人家叫大卫 |
[04:28] | I’ll be your server. | 我将为你服务 |
[04:29] | Oh… isn’t that great. | 真是太棒了 |
[04:32] | Sorry, I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[04:33] | The new masseuse at the club | 俱乐部新来的女按摩师 |
[04:34] | has no idea what she’s doing. | 完全不知道她自己在做什么 |
[04:36] | Christy, you remember my wife. | 克丽丝蒂 你应该记得我妻子吧 |
[04:38] | Of course. Hello, Claudia. | 当然 你好 克洛迪娅 |
[04:40] | It’s “Clowdia.” | 我叫克”劳”迪娅 |
[04:43] | Right, sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[04:45] | My mouth doesn’t like to make that shape. | 我嘴巴不太喜欢做这个口形 |
[04:49] | “Clowdia.” | 克”劳”迪娅 |
[04:51] | It’s a lot of work. | 好难发音 |
[04:53] | Um, okay, well, I will give you a minute with the menus. | 好了 两位慢慢看下菜单 |
[04:57] | Clowdia… | 克”劳”迪娅 |
[05:06] | A penny for your thoughts? | 告诉我你在想什么 |
[05:09] | A thousand dollars for your tushy. | 给你一千块 你屁屁归我 |
[05:13] | What? | 什么 |
[05:15] | Twelve hundred. | 一千二 |
[05:19] | You really need to go to the sexual harassment workshop. | 你真的需要去性骚扰研讨会学习下 |
[05:22] | If I go, will you sleep with me? | 如果我去 你愿意和我上床吗 |
[05:28] | I am so sorry. | 太抱歉了[与遗憾同词] |
[05:29] | Not as sorry as I am. | 没有我遗憾 |
[05:31] | If it’ll help, I’ll move us to another table. | 如果有需要 我会换桌子 |
[05:32] | Oh, no, no– you are going to stay right where you are. | 不 你就给我好好坐在那里 |
[05:34] | And I am going to serve dinner to your wife | 我把饭菜端给你老婆 |
[05:36] | and you are going to tip me 40 percent. | 你要给我40%的小费 |
[05:40] | That sounds fair. | 听起来很公平 |
[05:43] | And a month from now you are going to give me the weekend off | 一个月后 你要让我周末休假 |
[05:45] | so I can go away with my new boyfriend. | 我要和新男友出远门 |
[05:47] | You’re seeing someone? Is it serious? | 你和别人约会了吗 是认真的吗 |
[05:49] | You’re married. Is it serious? | 你结婚了 是认真的吗 |
[05:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:56] | FYI, we don’t have any water or bread yet. | 顺便说一下 还没上水和面包 |
[06:03] | Take your time. | 你慢慢来 |
[06:12] | Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[06:17] | You okay in there? | 你还好吗 |
[06:18] | No. | 不好 |
[06:21] | Well… you going to be long? | 你要很久吗 |
[06:24] | ‘Cause I’m fighting a losing battle here. | 因为我就快憋不住了 |
[06:28] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[06:32] | Oh. Claudia. Clowdia. | 克洛迪娅 克劳迪娅 |
[06:35] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:39] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[06:42] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我能告诉你一个秘密吗 |
[06:45] | That you drink $800 bottles of wine on the toilet? | 你坐在马桶上喝八百美元一瓶的红酒吗 |
[06:51] | My husband’s cheating on me. | 我丈夫出轨了 |
[06:56] | That is a secret. | 这还真是个大秘密 |
[07:01] | Here. | 给 |
[07:05] | And the worst part is, | 最差劲的是 |
[07:06] | he’s just doing it to get back at me. | 他这样做只是为了报复我 |
[07:09] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[07:09] | Oh, I slept with his step-father. | 我睡了他的继父 |
[07:12] | You’re kidding. | 真的吗 |
[07:13] | Once– I was drunk, he was tall. | 就一次 我喝醉了 他长得很高 |
[07:18] | Drunk and tall, I’ve made that mistake. | 喝醉 长得高 这种错误我也犯过 |
[07:22] | I just can’t for the life of me understand what kind of loser | 我只是无论如何也不明白 什么样的下贱女人 |
[07:25] | would allow herself to be violated by my husband. | 会允许她自己被我丈夫亵渎 |
[07:29] | Probably some dumb whore. | 可能是个蠢婊子 |
[07:34] | Right? | 是吧 |
[07:37] | The important thing is… | 重要的是 |
[07:41] | as long as you love your husband, | 只要你还爱着你的丈夫 |
[07:45] | you can still make your marriage work. | 你们的婚姻就还有救 |
[07:50] | You’re really sweet, Christy. | 你真是个好人 克丽丝蒂 |
[07:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:54] | Don’t forget to wash your hands before you touch my food. | 你为我端菜前 别忘了洗手 |
[08:01] | Son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[08:07] | I just have to say, ever since I stopped drinking, | 我不得不说 自从我戒酒后 |
[08:09] | I look better, I have more energy, | 样子漂亮了 精力充沛了 |
[08:12] | I sleep better, I’ve lost weight, | 睡眠好了 体重轻了 |
[08:14] | I’m making more money and best of all, | 赚钱多了 最棒的是 |
[08:15] | I have this wonderful, deep sense | 我有了一种美妙的深层感觉 |
[08:17] | that every day is a miracle and I am a blessed child of god. | 每天都是奇迹 我是被上帝眷顾的孩子 |
[08:22] | Anybody buying this crap? | 有没有人信这番屁话 |
[08:26] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[08:28] | All right, you’re up. | 好了 到你了 |
[08:30] | Thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢分享 邦妮 |
[08:31] | Hi, I’m Christy. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[08:32] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我是酒瘾者 |
[08:34] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[08:35] | Um, I just want to say | 我只想说 |
[08:36] | that it’s really nice being at a women’s meeting | 能参加女性聚会感觉非常棒 |
[08:39] | where I can talk about what’s going on in my life | 在这里我可以畅谈生活中的事 |
[08:41] | without feeling judged. | 不会感觉到别人审判的目光 |
[08:42] | Or hit on. | 或是被泡 |
[08:45] | I mean, for the most part. | 我是说在大多数情况下 |
[08:50] | Anyway, I’m six months sober. | 总之 我戒酒半年了 |
[08:53] | Feeling pretty good in general. | 总体来说感觉不错 |
[08:55] | Still struggling with the whole relationship thing. | 在感情方面依然很挣扎 |
[08:58] | Um, I’ve been dating this really great guy. | 我在和一个非常棒的男人约会 |
[09:01] | And… | 还有 |
[09:07] | you know, taking my sponsor’s advice– | 我接受了互助对象的建议 |
[09:10] | going slow, not jumping into bed with him right away. | 慢慢来 不要马上和他上床 |
[09:14] | But the problem is, the longer I don’t sleep with him, | 但问题是 不和他上床的时间越长 |
[09:18] | the more nervous I am about sleeping with him. | 对和他上床这事 我就越紧张 |
[09:20] | And I just agreed to go away with him for the weekend, | 我同意和他周末一起出门 |
[09:23] | and I know we’re going to do it | 我知道我们会做 |
[09:25] | and I’m kind of freaking out because | 我快怕死了 因为 |
[09:27] | I don’t think I’ve ever had sex | 我想我以前从来没有在 |
[09:28] | with anybody I care about | 不醉和/或不嗨的情况下 |
[09:29] | without being at least partially drunk and/or high. | 和喜欢的人上过床 |
[09:34] | And I might be using food as a substitute. | 现在我可能化紧张为食量了 |
[09:45] | – How about this for the wedding? – Nah. | -穿这个去婚礼怎么样 -不行 |
[09:47] | Doesn’t fit. | 穿不下了 |
[09:48] | I don’t know what happened. | 不知道出了什么事 |
[09:52] | I have a clue. | 我大概明白 |
[09:54] | All right, let’s forget about the event ensemble for a moment | 好了 先别说隆重场合的衣服了 |
[09:57] | and talk about The Event ensemble. | 我们来谈谈”隆重场合的衣服” |
[10:01] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[10:02] | What’s the plan? | 你是怎么计划的 |
[10:03] | You going to wear some lingerie | 你要穿内衣在里面吗 |
[10:04] | or just throw your dress up over your head | 还是说豪放地把裙子从头上脱掉 |
[10:05] | and say, “Have at it?” | 然后说 请上吧 |
[10:08] | I don’t know, Mom. | 我不知道 妈妈 |
[10:09] | It’s a nice hotel, | 那家酒店不错 |
[10:10] | I just thought I’d throw on one of their robes. | 我想着穿酒店的浴袍就行了 |
[10:13] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[10:13] | You make the guy wait three months to open the present | 你让这个男人等了三个月才拆礼物 |
[10:15] | and you’re going wrap it in terry cloth? | 你就用毛巾布包礼物吗 |
[10:18] | He’s gonna feel like he’s doing it with a hand towel. | 他会觉得在和擦手巾做 |
[10:21] | Okay. Here. | 好吧 瞧 |
[10:23] | Teddy, nightie, thong, thong, thong. | 性感 内衣 丁字裤 |
[10:27] | Happy? | 开心了吗 |
[10:29] | Forgive me for trying to help. | 请原谅我只是想帮忙 |
[10:32] | Sorry, I’m just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[10:33] | a little freaked out about this trip. | 好怕这次的旅行 |
[10:35] | Oh, sweetie, listen. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[10:38] | If this is too much for you, remember– | 如果你无法承受 记住 |
[10:39] | it’s not too late to call him, | 现在打电话给他还不晚 |
[10:41] | cancel, break his heart and die alone. | 你可以取消 伤他的心 孤独终老 |
[10:47] | I do enjoy our talks, Mother. | 听你一席话 胜读十年书 老妈 |
[10:49] | Oh, I almost forgot. I got you a little something. | 我差点忘了 我给你准备了点小东西 |
[10:58] | Strawberry lube? | 草莓味的润滑剂 |
[11:00] | Sorry, they were out of ham flavored. | 抱歉 没有火腿味的了 |
[11:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | Do not eat it in the car. | 千万别在车里吃了 |
[11:10] | Thanks for taking care of Roscoe for the weekend. | 谢谢你周末照看罗斯科 |
[11:13] | No problem. | 没事 |
[11:14] | We’re going to have a lot of fun. | 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[11:15] | Come here, give me a hug. | 过来抱抱 |
[11:18] | Be a good boy. | 乖乖的 |
[11:19] | I will. | 我会的 |
[11:21] | Listen to your dad. | 听你爸爸的话 |
[11:22] | Unless it’s against your better judgment. | 除非你觉得他是错的 |
[11:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:27] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[11:29] | Go wait in the car, I’ll be right out. | 去车里等着 我马上出来 |
[11:32] | Thanks for letting me have this time with him. | 谢谢你让我和他共度时光 |
[11:34] | Oh, happy to do it. | 我很乐意 |
[11:35] | – Just don’t feed him a lot of crap. – I won’t. | -别给他吃垃圾食品 -不会的 |
[11:38] | – No scary movies. – Of course not. | -不许看恐怖电影 -当然不会 |
[11:40] | – I don’t want him around your friends. – Got it. | -别把他带去见你的狐朋狗友 -明白 |
[11:43] | – Have fun. – How? | -玩得开心哦 -还怎么开心啊 |
[11:48] | Anything happens to Roscoe, | 如果罗斯科出了什么事 |
[11:49] | I’m going to hunt you down and kill you. | 我会追你到天涯海角 然后亲手宰了你的 |
[11:51] | Could have just said “Bye.” | 说句”再见”就行了 |
[11:55] | Oh, hey. You must be “Big Sur.” | 你好 你一定是”大苏尔”吧 |
[11:57] | Uh, yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[11:59] | All right. Up top. | 好吧 来击掌 |
[12:02] | We’re tunnel buddies. | 我们是同”道”中人 |
[12:03] | “Tunnel buddies”? | 同”道”中人 |
[12:05] | Yeah, I’m Christy’s ex. | 是啊 我是克丽丝蒂的前任 |
[12:07] | Makes us… tunnel buddies. | 这样我们就是 同”道”中人 |
[12:12] | No, I see. | 不 我懂了 |
[12:13] | Actually, we’re not “Buddies” just yet. | 其实我们现在还不算是呢 |
[12:17] | She and I are taking it slow. | 我俩在慢慢发展感情 |
[12:19] | Wow. Really? | 没搞错吧 |
[12:22] | I hit that the first night. | 第一晚我就和她上床了 |
[12:28] | Well, it was so nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:31] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[12:32] | Oh, Big Sur– | “大苏尔” |
[12:34] | when it does happen, you’re going to love it. | 你们真的滚床单时 你会爱死那种感觉的 |
[12:38] | Love. It. | 享受 至极 |
[12:47] | Could somebody get the door? | 能有人去开开门吗 |
[12:49] | Hang on! | 等等 |
[12:54] | – Hello. – Oh, look at you. | -你好 -瞧瞧你 |
[12:56] | Like a puppy. | 像个花花公子似的 |
[12:59] | Come on in. Come on. | 进来吧 快啊 |
[13:04] | I’m Bonnie, Christy’s mom. | 我是邦妮 克丽丝蒂的妈妈 |
[13:05] | – Oh, pleasure to meet you. Adam Henchy. – I know. | -很高兴见到你 我是亚当·亨奇 -我知道 |
[13:07] | Christy, he’s here, he’s adorable, | 克丽丝蒂 他来了 他好萌 |
[13:09] | I can’t believe you waited. | 真不敢相信你居然还等着 |
[13:11] | I’m almost done packing I’ll be right there. | 我快打包好了 马上就来 |
[13:13] | Oh, no hurry. | 别着急 |
[13:14] | You’re talking to my mother– | 你在和我妈妈说话 |
[13:15] | believe me there’s a hurry. | 相信我 很着急 |
[13:17] | – Let me introduce you to the rest of the family. – Yes. | -我把你介绍给家里其他人吧 -好 |
[13:20] | This is Christy’s daughter, Violet. | 这是克丽丝蒂的女儿维奥莉特 |
[13:22] | Violet, yes. Finally. | 维奥莉特 终于见到你了 |
[13:23] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说过好多关于你的事 |
[13:25] | Hey. | 好 |
[13:27] | Don’t take it personal. She’s not very nice. | 别往心里去 她不怎么友善 |
[13:30] | – And this is her boyfriend, Luke. – Hi. | -这是她男友 卢克 -你好 |
[13:32] | Oh, good luck this weekend. | 祝你周末好运 |
[13:33] | I am pulling for you. | 我为你加油鼓劲 |
[13:38] | Don’t stand too close, he’ll impregnate you. | 别站太近 他会让你怀孕的 |
[13:41] | So, Adam, big trip, huh? | 亚当 真是一场意义非凡的旅行啊 |
[13:43] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:44] | My college roommate’s getting married. | 我大学室友要结婚了 |
[13:46] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我说的不是那个 |
[13:49] | What are you talking about? | 那你说的是什么 |
[13:51] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[13:54] | I don’t want to talk about what you want to talk about. | 我不想说你想说的那件事 |
[13:57] | She’s going to tell me everything | 反正她回来时 |
[13:58] | when she gets back anyway. | 也会告诉我一切的 |
[14:01] | Christy, help! | 克丽丝蒂 救命 |
[14:03] | Whatever she said, I’m sorry. | 不管她说了什么 我很抱歉 |
[14:04] | It was nice to meet you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[14:05] | – Just keep walking. – Okay. | -继续走吧 -好 |
[14:08] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[14:15] | You bring your bathing suit? | 你带了泳衣吗 |
[14:16] | Huh? What? No. | 啥 没有 |
[14:25] | Oh, damn, I’m nervous. | 天啊 我好紧张 |
[14:27] | About what? | 紧张什么 |
[14:29] | Really? You’re going to make me say it? | 你真的要让我说出口吗 |
[14:31] | No. I’m just as nervous. | 不要 我也很紧张 |
[14:34] | Well, I find that if you talk about your fears, | 我发现如果你说出你的恐惧 |
[14:37] | you take away their power. | 就能夺走恐惧的力量 |
[14:38] | Yeah, I find that, too. | 我也发现了 |
[14:40] | All right, well, then, | 那好吧 |
[14:41] | let’s just put everything on the table, yeah? | 我们打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[14:43] | We’ve been seeing each other for three months, | 我们已经约会了三个月 |
[14:44] | and sometime tonight, | 今晚的某个时候 |
[14:46] | we are going to have sex for the very first time. | 我们将会第一次做爱 |
[14:49] | Woo! There. I said it. | 好了 我说出来了 |
[14:52] | I feel better. How about you? | 我感觉好多了 你呢 |
[14:55] | Oh, yeah. | 我也是 |
[15:04] | – Beautiful wedding, huh? – Yeah. | -真是不错的婚礼啊 -是啊 |
[15:06] | You know, they met on a dating website. | 他们是在交友网站认识的 |
[15:09] | – No kidding. – Yep. | -不会吧 -是啊 |
[15:11] | First date, they fell into bed with each other | 第一次约会他们就上了床 |
[15:13] | and they’ve been all over each other ever since. | 从此以后一直如胶似漆 |
[15:16] | That explains why she grabbed his ass at the altar. | 难怪她在圣坛抓住了他的屁股 |
[15:19] | Right. | 是啊 |
[15:22] | So, what do you feel like doing? | 你想干点什么呢 |
[15:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:28] | You’re going to make me say it? | 你要让我说出口吗 |
[15:37] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:45] | My friends really liked you. | 我朋友们真的很喜欢你 |
[15:48] | – I liked them, too. – Yeah? | -我也很喜欢他们 -是吗 |
[15:50] | Uh, what’d you think of the band? | 那你觉得乐队怎么样 |
[15:53] | They were okay. | 还行吧 |
[15:54] | Where’d you learn to dance like that? | 你从哪学会跳舞的 |
[15:56] | Oh, believe it or not– Boy Scout camp. | 信不信由你 童子军营地 |
[15:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:59] | That’s right, yeah. | 真的 |
[16:00] | One of my Scout Leaders used to dance on Broadway. | 一个童子军团长以前是在百老汇跳舞的 |
[16:04] | He taught us guys everything. | 他教了我们好多舞种 |
[16:05] | The Waltz, the Salsa, the Tango. | 华尔兹 萨尔萨 探戈 |
[16:09] | Some of the parents actually got really upset. | 有些家长还很生气呢 |
[16:11] | Kind of like Footloose. | 有点像《浑身是劲》里的情节 |
[16:19] | How you-how you doing in there? | 你完事了吗 |
[16:21] | – Almost. – Oh, you know. | -快了 -告诉你 |
[16:23] | I think there’s a full moon tonight. | 今晚好像有满月呢 |
[16:30] | Christy! | 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[16:37] | I’m running away. | 我在逃跑 |
[16:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:41] | I’m just not ready to have sex with you. | 我只是没准备好和你滚床单 |
[16:46] | Get in here. Are you out of your mind? | 快进来 你疯了吗 |
[16:48] | Uh, maybe. Yeah. | 也许是疯了吧 |
[16:52] | Why didn’t you just say something? | 你为什么不直说呢 |
[16:54] | Oh, I thought it’d be easier to just… | 我觉得爬出卫生间窗户 |
[17:00] | crawl through the bathroom window, | 顺着排水管爬下去 |
[17:02] | shimmy down a drainpipe and take a bus home. | 然后坐上巴士回家要更为容易一些 |
[17:06] | You thought that’d be easier? | 你觉得那样更为容易吗 |
[17:08] | Oh, come on, don’t make me defend it. | 拜托 别逼我辩护 |
[17:11] | All right, fine. Just tell me the truth. | 好吧 跟我说实话 |
[17:13] | Is the problem me? | 问题出在我身上吗 |
[17:14] | Is it that you just don’t want to be with me? | 你是不是不想和我在一起 |
[17:16] | No, you’re terrific. | 不 你棒极了 |
[17:19] | The problem is me. | 问题在我身上 |
[17:22] | I’m just too scared. | 我就是太害怕了 |
[17:24] | Oh, Christy. Come here. | 克丽丝蒂 来抱抱 |
[17:26] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[17:28] | Yeah, there is. | 有啊 |
[17:30] | Name three things. | 随便说三件事情吧 |
[17:34] | Number one– you see me naked | 第一 你要是看见我裸体 |
[17:36] | and there’s a couple of tattoos that will need explaining. | 我就得解释几个纹身的来历 |
[17:40] | Number two– | 第二 |
[17:42] | should we start out simple, guy on top, | 我们是要从简单的做起 传教士体位 |
[17:44] | or do we go straight for Cirque du Soleil? | 还是直接来一场疯狂的性爱 |
[17:47] | Number three– sounds. | 第三 叫床声 |
[17:48] | Should they be real, | 我是该真实地呻吟 |
[17:49] | or should they be, “Ooh, baby, ooh, baby”? | 还是该说”宝贝 你太棒了” |
[17:51] | – Number four– – Oh-oh, that’s fine. | -第四 -行了 |
[17:53] | Just wanted three. | 我只让你说三件 |
[17:55] | No, no, no, no. I’m just getting started. | 不不不 我刚打开话匣子呢 |
[17:56] | Ooh, here’s a good one– what if you can’t do it? | 还有一件事 如果你硬不起来呢 |
[17:59] | Who ends up crying in the shower, me or you? | 谁最后会在洗澡时哭泣 我还是你 |
[18:02] | Probably me. | 也许是我 |
[18:06] | I’m telling you, we’re doomed. | 我告诉你 我们完蛋了 |
[18:10] | I’ve disappointed a few women in my life, | 这辈子有那么几个女人我没能满足 |
[18:12] | but this is my first Doomsday scenario. | 但有人跟我说是”世界末日”还是头一回 |
[18:17] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:19] | The reason I’m not ready to have sex with you | 我还没准备好和你滚床单 |
[18:22] | is because I’m still figuring out who I am, | 是因为我还在弄明白自己的身份 |
[18:26] | and until I do… | 在此之前 |
[18:29] | I don’t think I can be in a relationship. | 我觉得我不能和别人谈恋爱 |
[18:34] | So, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[18:37] | It means we take a break. | 我们应该缓一缓 |
[18:41] | So, what, we’ll just be, like, friends? | 怎么 我们就是朋友吗 |
[18:45] | Yeah. Friends. | 是啊 朋友 |
[18:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:49] | How do I always wind up being friends with hot chicks? | 我为什么总沦落到和美女做朋友的下场 |
[18:52] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:59] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:04] | All right, friend. | 好吧 朋友 |
[19:06] | What do you say, you hungry? | 你觉得饿吗 |
[19:08] | Want to get some room service? | 想叫点客房服务吗 |
[19:11] | No, actually, I’m not hungry at all. | 不 其实我一点也不饿 |
[19:13] | Yeah, well, I’m starving. | 好吧 我饿死了 |
[19:17] | Hi, could you connect me with room service, please? | 你好 能不能帮我接到客房服务 |
[19:20] | Oh, Adam, don’t use food to cover up your feelings. | 亚当 别利用食物来掩盖自己的感情 |
[19:27] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:39] | Hello, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[19:44] | What a surprise. | 居然是你啊 |
[19:46] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[19:48] | We do? | 是吗 |
[19:49] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[19:51] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[19:54] | I was wrong. | 我搞错了 |
[19:55] | I’d like to have sex in a hotel bathrobe. | 我愿意穿着酒店浴袍滚床单 |
[20:02] | Mom, this is “Clowdia.” | 妈妈 这位是克劳迪娅 |
[20:04] | Gabriel’s wife. | 加布里埃尔的妻子 |
[20:06] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | Isn’t it, uh, nice to meet you. | 见到你还真是高兴啊 |
[20:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:15] | Got your back. | 妈挺你 |
[20:22] | So… what’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[20:24] | I confronted Gabriel about the affair. | 我质问了加布里埃尔外遇的事 |
[20:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:30] | What did he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[20:31] | He denied it. | 他否认了 |
[20:33] | He said it was all in my imagination | 他说这一切都是我想象出来的 |
[20:35] | because I have a drinking problem. | 因为我酗酒 |
[20:38] | And… do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[20:43] | I do, I’m a mess. | 我相信 我简直糟透了 |
[20:46] | Yes, you are! | 的确如此 |
[20:49] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[20:49] | Yes, I can! | 当然能 |
[20:51] | Wait, why me? | 等等 为什么找我 |
[20:53] | Gabriel said you’re a huge alcoholic | 加布里埃尔说你酒瘾很大 |
[20:55] | and it wrecked your life. | 它毁了你的生活 |
[20:57] | He’s right again! | 他又说对了 |
[20:59] | Bring it on in, sloppy. | 过来吧 小酒鬼 |
[21:02] | Aw, I wanted to hit her. | 我好想打她 |