时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[00:31] | Mom! | 妈 |
[00:33] | Anybody?! | 有人吗 |
[00:44] | You dance like a white guy. | 你跳起舞来像个白人男孩 |
[00:47] | I am a white guy. | 我本来就是白人男孩 |
[00:55] | Man down! | 有人受伤了 |
[01:07] | This is how Grandma made money in the ’80s. | 外婆在八十年代就是这么赚钱的 |
[01:34] | What are you doing down there? | 你趴在这里做什么 |
[01:36] | I fell. | 我摔了一跤 |
[01:38] | I hurt my ankle. | 脚踝伤了 |
[01:40] | why didn’t you call for help? | 你为什么不大声叫我们帮忙 |
[01:42] | I did. | 我叫了 |
[01:43] | I threw fruit. | 我连水果都砸了 |
[01:45] | Oh, God, maybe we should get you to the emergency room. | 老天 也许应该送你去急诊症 |
[01:48] | Oh, it’s just a sprain. | 只是扭伤了 |
[01:49] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[01:50] | Wrong leg, wrong leg, wrong leg! | 另一条腿 另一条腿 |
[02:10] | These cookie are wet, Mom. | 这些饼干湿了 妈妈 |
[02:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[02:18] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:19] | Get off that foot. | 让脚好好休息 |
[02:20] | Let me put the groceries away. | 我来放食品 |
[02:22] | No. | 不 |
[02:23] | If you do it, I’ll never find anything. | 你放的话 我就什么也找不到了 |
[02:25] | You’ve got two cabinets. | 你只有两个柜子 |
[02:27] | It’s not exactly a scavenger hunt. | 又不是寻宝游戏 |
[02:30] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[02:31] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:32] | At least tell me why | 至少告诉我 |
[02:33] | you won’t let a doctor look at your ankle. | 你为什么不去看医生 |
[02:36] | Because he might say it’s broken | 因为他可能会说骨折了 |
[02:38] | and I don’t have time for that. | 我没时间应付这个 |
[02:41] | Oh, yeah. Good strategy. | 是啊 这招真高 |
[02:43] | Is it your plan to tough out the roof, too? | 忍受漏雨的屋顶也是你的计划吗 |
[02:47] | I called the landlord | 我已经打电话给房东了 |
[02:48] | over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[02:50] | Each time, his English got worse. | 他的英语一次比一次差劲 |
[02:53] | Mom! Grandma! | 妈 外婆 |
[02:53] | Get in here! The baby’s moving! | 快进来 宝宝动了 |
[02:57] | I’m coming! | 妈来了 |
[02:58] | I’m coming! | 妈来了 |
[02:59] | I’m coming! | 妈来了 |
[03:00] | Oh, my God. There it is! Right? | 我的天 就是这里 对吗 |
[03:03] | Let me feel! Let me feel! | 让我摸 让我摸 |
[03:05] | Ah, where? | 哪里 |
[03:06] | Where? | 哪里 |
[03:09] | Guess it stopped. | 我想停下了 |
[03:12] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[03:14] | Nope, just gas. | 不 只是胀气 |
[03:18] | I gotta call Luke. | 我得打电话给卢克 |
[03:25] | Don’t feel bad. | 别难过 |
[03:26] | You’ll have plenty of time to spend with that baby | 等维奥莉特把孩子甩给你 |
[03:28] | after Violet dumps it on you. | 你有大把时间和他相处 |
[03:31] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈 |
[03:32] | It’s funny… | 很好笑 |
[03:33] | ’cause it’s true. | 因为这是事实 |
[03:47] | It was so smart to keep this walking boot. | 留着这个步行靴太明智了 |
[03:51] | How’d you hurt your ankle the last time? | 你上次是怎么弄伤脚踝的 |
[03:53] | Oh, you know… | 你也知道 |
[03:55] | back when I was drinking, | 我以前酗酒的时候 |
[03:56] | I had this pesky habit | 我有个讨厌的习惯 |
[03:58] | of slipping on my own vomit. | 会被自己的呕吐物滑倒 |
[04:01] | A tale as old as time. | 永恒的故事啊 |
[04:05] | Please tell me you microwaved that sponge | 拜托你告诉我 在洗盘子前 |
[04:08] | before you did the dishes. | 把海绵在微波炉里消毒过了 |
[04:09] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[04:10] | To kill the germs. | 杀死细菌 |
[04:13] | You’re serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[04:14] | This thing is filled with bacteria. | 这个里面全是细菌 |
[04:16] | Might as well be washing dishes in the toilet. | 干脆在马桶里洗盘子算了 |
[04:21] | What happened to the fun-lovin’ chick | 那个喜欢玩乐 喜欢在 |
[04:23] | who liked to slip and slide through her own vomit? | 自己呕吐物上滑过的姑娘哪里去了 |
[04:26] | She watched a very scary expose on the 6:00 news | 她在6点新闻上看到一则可怕曝光 |
[04:29] | about how your kitchen can kill you | 厨房会如何杀死你 |
[04:31] | and everyone you love. | 和所有你爱的人 |
[04:34] | Somebody really needs to get laid. | 某人真的需要性爱了 |
[04:37] | I can hear you, Mom. | 我听得见 妈 |
[04:39] | You were meant to. | 听见并不奇怪 |
[04:41] | By the way, it’s gonna rain again in a couple of days. | 对了 几天后又要下雨 |
[04:43] | What do you want to do about the leak? | 你打算怎么处理漏雨 |
[04:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:45] | If I could figure out where the hole was, | 如果可以知道洞在哪里 |
[04:48] | I’d probably jab a tampon in it. | 也许可以塞根卫生棉条上去 |
[04:52] | Nice. | 不错 |
[04:53] | That way, the house can do archery and ride a horse. | 这样的话 这房子可以在”那几天”射箭骑马 |
[04:58] | I guess I’ll just climb up there | 我想我爬上去 |
[05:00] | and throw a big tarp over everything. | 放块防水布算了 |
[05:02] | Really? With one foot? | 是吗 一只脚也能爬 |
[05:04] | Who else is gonna do it, Mom? | 否则还有谁能做 妈 |
[05:05] | Are you gonna do it? | 你会做吗 |
[05:06] | You don’t even know to microwave a sponge. | 你连用微波炉消毒洗碗海绵都不知道 |
[05:11] | Why don’t you just call Baxter | 你不如打电话给巴克斯特 |
[05:12] | and see if he can fix it? | 看他能不能修 |
[05:14] | My ex-husband? | 我前夫吗 |
[05:15] | You want to send a stoner up to the roof | 你想叫一个吸毒的人带着热焦油和射钉枪 |
[05:18] | with hot tar and a nail gun. | 爬上屋顶 |
[05:21] | How’s that not gonna end in tears? | 结局除了泪流满面还能是什么 |
[05:25] | Well, I’m calling him. | 我打给他 |
[05:28] | Maybe you should get laid. | 也许你才应该找人上床 |
[05:29] | I did. | 我上过了 |
[05:34] | Might want to microwave your sheets. | 用微波炉给你床单消下毒比较好 |
[05:43] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:45] | I felt the baby move. | 我摸到宝宝动了 |
[05:47] | The baby’s moving! | 宝宝又动了 |
[05:48] | Violet, I’m coming! | 维奥莉特 妈来了 |
[05:50] | I’m coming! | 妈来了 |
[05:51] | I’m coming. | 妈来了 |
[05:53] | Shake your belly! Keep it moving! | 摇晃你的肚子 让他继续动 |
[06:07] | I always wondered how they made sponges. | 我一直好奇海绵是怎么做出来的 |
[06:21] | Somebody need a hole plugged? | 某人有洞需要堵上吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[06:29] | There’s a…old tarp in the shed. | 棚屋里有块防水布 |
[06:31] | Just cover as much of the roof as you can, | 你尽量在屋顶上多遮些地方 |
[06:33] | and I’ll get a roofer out here next week. | 我下周请个屋顶工 |
[06:35] | A roofer? | 屋顶工 |
[06:37] | La-di-dah! | 瞧瞧 |
[06:38] | When did you get so middle-class? | 你这么时候这么中产阶级的 |
[06:42] | Can you find the leak, | 你能找到漏雨的地方 |
[06:44] | cover it with hot tar, and then reshingle? | 用热焦油堵上 再铺上屋顶瓦吗 |
[06:47] | There’s a couple of steps I didn’t know about, but yeah. | 有几步我不知道 但没问题 |
[06:52] | What happened to your paw? | 你爪子怎么了 |
[06:54] | Oh… I fell. | 我摔了一跤 |
[06:55] | Were you loaded? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[06:58] | No. | 没有 |
[06:59] | That’s where you went wrong. | 你就是这点错了 |
[07:02] | Never fall sober. | 永远别在清醒时摔倒 |
[07:03] | You tense up. | 你会紧张 |
[07:07] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢提醒 |
[07:08] | It’s a scientific fact. | 这是科学事实 |
[07:09] | You can’t get hurt when you’re high. | 嗨的时候是不会受伤的 |
[07:12] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[07:23] | Mr. Baxter… | 巴克斯特先生 |
[07:27] | That was my only beer! | 我就这一罐啤酒 |
[07:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:31] | I got weed. | 我有大麻 |
[07:33] | Forgiven. | 原谅你了 |
[07:36] | – Need any help? – You know how to patch a leaky roof? | -需要帮忙吗 -你会修补漏雨的屋顶吗 |
[07:39] | – No. – That makes two of us. | -不会 -我也不会 |
[07:42] | Here, let’s just rip up shingles, | 给 把屋顶瓦撬起来 |
[07:43] | and if we see the living room, | 如果看到客厅 |
[07:44] | we’ve gone too far. | 就表示撬得太多了 |
[07:50] | I once patched a leak in a swimming pool. | 我曾经补过游泳池的洞 |
[07:52] | Yeah? How’d that go? | 是吗 怎么样 |
[07:53] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[07:55] | Apparently, you gotta take the water out first. | 显然你得先把水放掉 |
[07:58] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[08:00] | The capital of Ethiopia is Addis Ababa. | 埃塞俄比亚的首都是亚的斯亚贝巴 |
[08:04] | What? | 什么 |
[08:06] | That’s just something I like that I know. | 这是我知道的一些自己感兴趣的东西 |
[08:08] | No one ever asks. | 没人问过 |
[08:11] | Actually, I was gonna ask you about having a baby. | 事实上 我是准备问你生孩子的事 |
[08:14] | Yeah, you don’t want to have one of those | 对 生孩子的事还是等到 |
[08:15] | until you’re, like, 45, 50 | 你45或是50岁 |
[08:17] | and you can’t have any more fun | 再也乐不起来 |
[08:19] | or your heart’ll explode. | 或是心脏快爆炸的时候 |
[08:22] | No, dude, | 不 伙计 |
[08:23] | Violet’s having my baby in a few months. | 几个月后 维奥莉特就要生下我的孩子了 |
[08:27] | Well, game over. | 好吧 游戏结束 |
[08:31] | It’s starting to kick. | 宝宝开始动了 |
[08:33] | Oh, that’s big. | 这可是大事 |
[08:34] | Yeah. It’s really happening. | 是啊 实实在在地发生了 |
[08:37] | I just don’t know if I’m ready to be a dad. | 我只是不知道自己是否准备好了做爸爸 |
[08:41] | Been there. | 我有经验 |
[08:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:43] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[08:44] | Believe it or not, I had grave doubts | 不管你信不信 我严重怀疑 |
[08:46] | about my own parenting abilities. | 自己为人父亲的能力 |
[08:48] | I just don’t want to turn into my father. | 我只是不想变成我父亲那样 |
[08:50] | I mean, I love him, but… you’d only give him | 我爱他 但是 为了讽刺他才会送他 |
[08:53] | a “World’s greatest dad” T-shirt ironically. | 印着”全世界最好的爸爸”字样的T恤 |
[08:57] | I had a father like that. | 我也有这样的父亲 |
[08:59] | Vice cop in Oakland. | 奥克兰的缉毒扫黄警察 |
[09:02] | I sure showed him. | 我让他脸上”有光”啊 |
[09:06] | Let me tell you something: When the baby gets here, | 我告诉你 孩子生下来后 |
[09:08] | you’ll know what to do. | 你就会知道怎么做了 |
[09:10] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[09:12] | I’ll never forget | 我永远不会忘记 |
[09:12] | driving home from the hospital after Roscoe was born. | 罗斯科出生后 我们开车从医院回家 |
[09:15] | I looked in the rearview mirror at him in his car seat, | 我从后视镜上看到儿童座椅上的他 |
[09:17] | and I just… knew I could do it. | 我就是知道 我可以做到 |
[09:20] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[09:23] | If Christy hadn’t caught me banging her best friend, | 如果克丽丝蒂没抓到我和她最好的朋友上床 |
[09:25] | I’d still be doing it. | 我现在依然做着呢 |
[09:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:30] | You’ll be a great dad. | 你会是一个好爸爸 |
[09:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | It sounds like you’re a great dad, too. | 听起来你也是一个好爸爸 |
[09:36] | I do my best. | 我尽力了 |
[09:37] | Now, let’s smoke that weed before I go crazy. | 在我发疯前 咱先把大麻解决了 |
[09:49] | It sounds like Luke and Baxter are getting along. | 看来卢克和巴克斯特处得不错啊 |
[09:53] | I know that laugh. | 我认得那种笑声 |
[09:57] | They’re getting ready to order pizza. | 他们要点匹萨了 |
[10:03] | Just my luck. | 我真走运 |
[10:05] | I got a couple of idiot nine-year-olds | 有两个愚蠢的九岁小孩 |
[10:07] | fixing my roof. | 在修我家屋顶 |
[10:10] | I’m nine. | 我就有九岁啊 |
[10:13] | Nothing to brag about. | 没什么好炫耀的 |
[10:16] | Hey, man, let’s order a pizza! | 哥们 点份匹萨吧 |
[10:36] | This is fun. | 这真好玩 |
[10:41] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[10:42] | Working. | 工作啊 |
[10:45] | I knew I should’ve handled this myself. | 我就知道该自己来 |
[10:47] | Christy, it’s done. | 克丽丝蒂 搞定了 |
[10:49] | Look. All sealed. | 瞧 都密封好了 |
[10:51] | Just got to let it dry | 只用等它干掉 |
[10:53] | and put the shingles on tomorrow. | 明天再盖上木瓦 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:57] | Good. | 真好 |
[10:59] | Just promise me you’ll be careful. | 向我保证你要小心点 |
[11:02] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[11:03] | I don’t care if you get high. | 我不在乎你是不是要嗑药 |
[11:04] | I just don’t want anybody getting hurt. | 我只是不想让谁受伤 |
[11:06] | We are not getting high. | 我们才没有要嗑药 |
[11:12] | She knows, dude. | 她知道的 哥们 |
[11:16] | Relax. We’re being real safe. | 放松点 我们很安全 |
[11:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:21] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[11:26] | Oh. She tensed up. | 她紧张了 |
[11:38] | It was so smart to save this. | 留着这个还真是明智 |
[11:42] | Another vomit-related injury? | 又在呕吐物上滑到了吗 |
[11:45] | No. | 不是 |
[11:46] | Slammed it in a car door. | 撞到了车门上 |
[11:48] | – Drunk? – Acid. | -喝醉了吗 -磕了药 |
[11:51] | Thought I was invisible. | 以为我是无形的 |
[11:54] | I can’t believe you’re going to work. | 你居然还要去上班 |
[11:57] | Why not? | 为什么不去 |
[11:58] | Your ankle’s the size of a grapefruit. | 你的脚踝肿得和葡萄柚一样大 |
[11:59] | You just fell off a freaking ladder. | 你刚从梯子上摔下来了 |
[12:01] | It’s a miracle you’re not driving a wheelchair | 你居然还没用舌头驾驶轮椅 |
[12:02] | with your tongue. | 这真是个奇迹 |
[12:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事啦 |
[12:06] | It’s just a sprain… | 只不过是扭伤… |
[12:12] | What are you trying to prove? | 你想证明什么 |
[12:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:15] | I have a job. | 我有工作 |
[12:17] | I’ve got bills, I’ve got obligations… | 有账单 有责任 |
[12:23] | Would you like me to pick that up for you? | 你想让我帮你捡起来吗 |
[12:27] | No. Thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[12:51] | Got it! | 拿到了 |
[12:56] | Soup’s up. | 汤好了 |
[12:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:00] | Not more soup. | 不要再来汤了 |
[13:03] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[13:05] | Very hot. | 很烫的 |
[13:08] | I’ll see you in hell. | 我们地狱见 |
[13:22] | Why is this so enjoyable? | 为什么看得这么爽 |
[13:24] | I think ’cause we’re bad people. | 我想是因为我们是坏人 |
[13:32] | Son of a bitch. | 我了个擦 |
[13:36] | Hot, hot, hot, hot. | 烫死了 |
[13:37] | Hot, hot, hot. | 烫死了 |
[13:38] | Ah, hot. | 烫死了 |
[13:41] | Ah… hot. | 烫死了 |
[14:00] | It appears we are out of soup. | 我们好像没汤了 |
[14:20] | What are you doing back so early? | 你怎么这么早就回来了 |
[14:23] | Gabriel sent me home. | 加布里埃尔让我回家了 |
[14:25] | He didn’t fire you, did he? | 他没炒你鱿鱼吧 |
[14:26] | No. | 没有 |
[14:28] | The one perk to having slept with your married boss | 和你的已婚老板上床的一个好处就是 |
[14:30] | is job security. | 你有了铁饭碗 |
[14:35] | Why don’t you relax and I’ll make dinner? | 你去休息吧 我来做晚饭 |
[14:37] | No, I got it. | 不 我来吧 |
[14:38] | – Christy… – I said I got it! | -克丽丝蒂 -我说了我来 |
[14:52] | I don’t got it. | 我撑不住了 |
[14:55] | I don’t got it. | 我撑不住了 |
[14:57] | What’s that I hear? | 我听到了什么 |
[14:57] | Was that a cry for help? | 是求助吗 |
[15:03] | I’m done. | 我完蛋了 |
[15:07] | There’s nothing left. | 什么都没有了 |
[15:11] | I still didn’t hear the word “Help.” | 我还是没听到”帮帮我”这个词 |
[15:18] | Help. | 帮帮我 |
[15:27] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[15:29] | Let’s get you into bed, | 你去躺着 |
[15:30] | and I will cook us all a nice dinner. | 我来给我俩做一顿好吃的晚餐 |
[15:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:38] | How do you feel about some hot soup? | 来点热汤怎么样 |
[15:45] | Thanks for helping out, man. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[15:46] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[15:47] | Pitching in around here makes me feel better | 来这里帮忙让我对 |
[15:49] | about being late with the child support payments. | 拖欠子女抚养费更加心安理得 |
[15:53] | You’ll understand that soon enough. | 你很快就会明白了 |
[15:58] | I really appreciate you talking me | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[15:59] | through this whole baby thing. | 抚养孩子的事 |
[16:00] | Ah, it was nothing. | 没什么啦 |
[16:02] | No, man, it was a big help. | 不 你帮了我大忙 |
[16:04] | I would give you | 我会送你一件 |
[16:05] | a “World’s greatest dad” T-shirt unironically. | “全世界最好的爸爸”字样的T恤 不是讽刺哦 |
[16:11] | Wow. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:15] | I don’t get a lot of positive feedback. | 别人一般对我都是负面评价 |
[16:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | Enough emotion. | 煽情煽完了 |
[16:22] | Let’s get baked. | 我们去抽大麻吧 |
[16:27] | I’m just so tired. | 我累坏了 |
[16:29] | That’s because you don’t let anybody help you. | 这是因为你不让别人帮你 |
[16:31] | I would, | 我愿意啊 |
[16:32] | but then things don’t get done right. | 但那样事情就没法办好了 |
[16:35] | Before you know it, everything’s falling apart. | 你还没反应过来 一切就都一团糟了 |
[16:38] | Stop tucking. I’m not a burrito. | 别压了 我又不是玉米煎饼 |
[16:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:42] | And you don’t know how to fluff a pillow. | 你不知道怎样拍松枕头 |
[16:44] | Oh, go fluff yourself. | 你自己拍去吧 |
[16:47] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[16:48] | Abandon me. | 抛弃我吧 |
[16:49] | That’s how this all started. | 这一切就是这样开始的 |
[16:51] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[16:52] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[16:53] | No, you-you seriously think | 不 你真的觉得 |
[16:55] | I’m the reason you’re a control freak? | 你是控制狂这事都怪我吗 |
[16:58] | You seriously don’t? | 不怪你吗 |
[16:59] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[17:00] | Welcome back to another exciting episode of Blaming Bonnie! | 欢迎收看新一集刺激的节目《责怪邦妮》 |
[17:05] | As far back as I can remember, | 打我能记事开始 |
[17:06] | I came home every night to an empty house. | 我每天晚上回家 家里都没有人 |
[17:08] | Ah, I’ve seen this one. | 这集我看过 |
[17:11] | If I didn’t cook dinner, I didn’t eat. | 如果我不做晚饭 就没得吃 |
[17:13] | At least the fridge was filled with food. | 至少冰箱里还有吃的 |
[17:14] | Don’t you dare defend yourself! | 你还敢为自己辩护 |
[17:15] | – But I provided. I… – No, no, no, no, no! No! | -但我提供了 我 -不不不 |
[17:17] | This is not a conversation. | 这不是一场对话 |
[17:20] | Do I have to remind you | 我还得提醒你 |
[17:21] | that I raised myself? | 是我养大了自己吗 |
[17:23] | I did my own laundry, | 我自己洗衣服 |
[17:24] | I made my own lunches, | 自己做午饭 |
[17:26] | I hitchhiked to school. | 搭便车去学校 |
[17:27] | What’s that got to do with | 那和你现在是个 |
[17:29] | you being a bitter, angry, resentful woman right now? | 痛苦愤怒的怨妇有什么关系 |
[17:35] | I said this is not a conversation! | 我说过这不是一场对话 |
[17:42] | Hey, dude. | 哥们 |
[17:43] | Pass the joy. | 传递快乐 |
[17:48] | I don’t have it. | 我不快乐 |
[17:49] | I don’t have it, either. | 我也是 |
[17:54] | Too bad it’s not a phone. We could call it. | 真可惜这不是电话 我们可以打电话 |
[18:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:03] | This is amazing weed. | 这大麻真棒 |
[18:05] | I can see your farts! | 我能看见你放的屁了 |
[18:11] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[18:15] | Do you honestly believe you have to remind me | 你真的觉得你得提醒我 |
[18:17] | how much I screwed up? | 我搞砸了一切吗 |
[18:19] | You don’t think I carry that with me | 你难道不觉得我每天每分钟 |
[18:20] | every minute of every freaking day? | 都背负着内疚吗 |
[18:22] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[18:24] | The actual amount of time is not important. | 具体的时间并不重要 |
[18:27] | All you need to know | 你只用知道 |
[18:28] | is I am trying to be here for you right now, | 我现在正努力陪着你 |
[18:31] | and you can stop beating me up for who I used to be, | 你可以不再为我过去的所做所为责怪我了 |
[18:33] | because I’ve got that covered. | 因为我已经改过自新了 |
[18:38] | But I like beating you up. | 但我喜欢责怪你啊 |
[18:43] | How’s this for a plan? | 这个计划怎么样 |
[18:45] | You can blame me for all your problems | 你可以在周二 周四和周日 |
[18:47] | on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. | 随便责怪我 |
[18:50] | I’ll punish myself the rest of the week. | 一周剩下的日子里 我来惩罚自己 |
[18:55] | Well, it is Monday. | 今天是周一 |
[18:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:00] | I was a terrible mother. | 我是个糟糕的母亲 |
[19:02] | And I let you down, | 我让你失望了 |
[19:03] | and nobody hates me more than me. | 没人比我自己更恨我 |
[19:07] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[19:11] | It would’ve been better if you cried. | 如果你哭出来 那就更好了 |
[19:15] | I’ll work on it. | 我会努力的 |
[19:20] | I’m so sorry, baby. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[19:30] | Do you smell something? | 你闻到什么了吗 |
[19:42] | You were so smart to save this. | 你真聪明 留下了这个 |
[19:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | It’s the herbal tea, right? | 这是花草茶 对吧 |
[19:48] | As you requested. | 如你要求 |
[19:50] | Just checking. | 只是问问啦 |
[19:56] | Purple’s such a pretty color. | 紫色真漂亮 |
[19:59] | It doesn’t feel pretty. | 身上紫了可不舒服 |
[20:05] | I do love taking care of you. | 我喜欢照顾你 |
[20:08] | I love it, too, Mom. | 我也喜欢 妈 |
[20:10] | Well… probably should’ve done it | 也许该在你小时候 |
[20:11] | when you were a kid. | 照顾你的 |
[20:13] | That would’ve been nice. | 那就太好了 |
[20:22] | Gotta hand it Baxter. | 得感谢巴克斯特 |
[20:24] | He did a good job up there. | 他把屋顶修补得很好 |
[20:25] | Yeah, he did. | 是啊 |
[20:27] | I’m hard on him, but… | 我对他很苛刻 但是 |
[20:29] | he is trying to step up. | 他正努力进步 |
[20:31] | Maybe people can change. | 也许人们是能改变的 |
[20:38] | Or maybe not. | 也许不能 |
[20:43] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你感觉好一点的话 |
[20:43] | I forgot you wanted herbal. | 我忘了你要花草茶了 |