时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Up and at ’em, Roscoe. Time for school. | 起来了 罗斯科 该上学了 |
[00:14] | Shake a leg, Violet. It’s time for your sonogram. | 快点 维奥莉特 该做B超了 |
[00:19] | Sorry, mom. | 不好意思 妈 |
[00:20] | Got to get breakfast started. | 我得做早餐了 |
[00:22] | It’s all right. I’m up. | 没事 我起来了 |
[00:24] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得好吗 |
[00:25] | I didn’t. | 不怎么样 |
[00:27] | – Bad dreams? – Yeah. | -噩梦吗 -对 |
[00:29] | I keep having this nightmare I’m a foot-long hot dog | 我总是梦到自己是一英尺长的热狗 |
[00:31] | in a short bun. | 夹我的却是两片小圆面包 |
[00:34] | Oh, my god, my back is killing me. | 老天 我的背好痛 |
[00:37] | Oh. Sorry, but… | 对不起 但是 |
[00:40] | – The couch is the best I can do. – No, I know. | -我只有能力让你睡沙发 -没事 我知道 |
[00:42] | I’m not complaining. I just– wow– | 我没抱怨 我只是 |
[00:43] | Wish I could feel my hands. | 希望能感觉到双手 |
[00:46] | – Well, it’s only temporary, right? – Oh, yeah. | -这只是暂时的 对吗 -没错 |
[00:48] | As soon as I scrape up enough money, I’ll be out of here. | 我一攒够钱 立马就走 |
[00:51] | And you will be missed. | 我们会想你的 |
[00:59] | That’s me. | 我的电话 |
[01:04] | Must’ve fallen under the cushions. | 肯定落在垫子下面了 |
[01:09] | Here, here, here, here! | 我来我来 |
[01:10] | – Let me… Let me get it. – What are you doing? | -我来拿 -你做什么 |
[01:13] | I’m helping! | 我在帮忙 |
[01:15] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[01:17] | – Get out of my way. – No, no, no, no. | -别碍事 -不要 |
[01:19] | Your back hurts. Let me. | 你背不好 让我来 |
[01:23] | Christy, stop! | 克丽丝蒂 住手 |
[01:27] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[01:36] | I have been sleeping on this medieval rack for a month | 我在这张中世纪刑架上睡了一个月 |
[01:39] | and you never told me it folds out into a bed? | 你从未告诉我这是张沙发床 |
[01:43] | Didn’t I? | 我没有吗 |
[01:46] | I meant to. | 我想说的 |
[01:49] | Ah, look, | 看 |
[01:51] | Found your phone. | 找到你的电话了 |
[02:18] | Off to work. | 我上班了 |
[02:20] | See you later. | 回见 |
[02:25] | All right. | 好啦 |
[02:26] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:30] | Oh, come on. Don’t do the silent thing. | 拜托 别用冷战这套 |
[02:33] | You’re a pathetic excuse for a daughter. | 你是一个差劲的女儿 |
[02:37] | I take it back. | 我收回刚才的话 |
[02:38] | Do the silent thing. | 继续冷战吧 |
[02:42] | Just so you know, I won’t be here when you get home. | 告诉你 你回家时我不会在了 |
[02:45] | – Mom, stop. – No. | -妈 别这样 -不 |
[02:47] | You clearly don’t want me here, | 显然你不想让我住这里 |
[02:49] | and I certainly don’t want to be where I’m not welcome. | 我绝对不想待在不欢迎我的地方 |
[02:52] | You are very welcome. | 我们超级欢迎你 |
[02:55] | I just thought that… Couches are for visitors | 我只是觉得 客人睡沙发 |
[02:58] | And beds are for… Ever. | 死赖着不走 睡沙发床 |
[03:02] | And would that have been so awful? | 这有那么糟糕吗 |
[03:04] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[03:06] | Well, thanks for the hospitality. | 感谢你的热情好客 |
[03:07] | I’ll see you around. | 咱们后会有期 |
[03:11] | No, I don’t want you to leave. | 不 我不想你走 |
[03:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:14] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[03:16] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[03:21] | I can’t forgive you. | 我无法原谅你 |
[03:24] | But I will stay. | 但我会留下 |
[03:32] | I can do this myself. | 我自己能行 |
[03:33] | No, no, no. It’s the least I can do. | 不 这是我起码能做的 |
[03:37] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是啊 说的真好 |
[03:41] | I just hope you understand I’m gonna need some time | 我只是希望你明白 我需要一些时间 |
[03:44] | to rebuild my trust in you, | 重建对你的信任 |
[03:45] | which, frankly, has been shattered. | 以前的信任 说实话已经破碎了 |
[03:49] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[03:53] | That’s me. | 我的电话 |
[03:53] | Oh, relax. I got it. | 放心 我来 |
[03:56] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[03:58] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[03:59] | No! No! No, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要不要 |
[04:02] | What… Ooh… The hell? | 你搞什么 |
[04:08] | You told me you were broke. | 你告诉我你破产[崩溃]了 |
[04:10] | Emotionally! | 感情上 |
[04:15] | She can’t talk right now. She’s about to get her ass kicked. | 她现在不方便接电话 她马上要被修理一顿了 |
[04:22] | I took you in because you couldn’t pay your own rent. | 我收留你 是因为你付不了房租 |
[04:25] | Well, there’s “Couldn’t” and-and “Didn’t want to.” | 付不了分为”付不起”和”不愿付” |
[04:30] | So you lied to me. | 所以你骗我 |
[04:32] | This couch folds out. | 这是张沙发床 |
[04:35] | No, no, no, no, no. That’s done. Old business. | 休想 这事过去了 了结了 |
[04:38] | There’s a new lie in town! | 你这是弥天大谎 |
[04:43] | Fine. Take whatever you need. | 好吧 想拿多少拿多少 |
[04:45] | Don’t try to buy your way out of this. | 别想着用钱脱身 |
[04:47] | You sure? There’s $4,000 there. | 你确定吗 有四千块哦 |
[04:51] | $4,000? | 四千 |
[04:54] | I have been paying for everything around here. | 这里的一切开销都是我付钱 |
[04:57] | I know. And it’s really helped me save. | 我知道 对我存钱太有利了 |
[04:59] | I only had $3,000 when I moved in. | 我搬进来时只有三千块 |
[05:06] | I can’t even talk to you right now. | 我现在没办法跟你说话了 |
[05:10] | I’m ju… | 我… |
[05:20] | Sweetie? | 宝贝 |
[05:21] | You’re-you’re gonna give that money back to me, right? | 你会把钱还给我的 对吗 |
[05:26] | Uh, honey? | 亲爱的 |
[05:29] | Don’t make mommy kill you. | 别逼妈咪宰了你哦 |
[05:39] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[05:41] | It’s your mother. | 是你妈妈 |
[05:44] | I don’t have a mother. | 我没有妈妈 |
[05:51] | I made you breakfast. | 我为你做了早餐 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | There’s coffee, oatmeal, | 有咖啡 麦片 |
[06:00] | toasted english and a fruit cup. | 英式松饼 水果杯 |
[06:04] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[06:07] | So… We good? | 那么 我们没事了吗 |
[06:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:14] | I just hope you understand | 我只是希望你明白 |
[06:16] | I’m gonna need some time to rebuild my trust in you, | 我需要一些时间 重建对你的信任 |
[06:20] | which, frankly, has been shattered. | 以前的信任 说实话已经破碎了 |
[06:23] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[06:24] | Y-you didn’t want me here, | 你不想我住在这里 |
[06:25] | and I didn’t feel like paying to be here. | 我不想付房租住在这里 |
[06:27] | Let’s just call it even and move on. | 咱们扯平忘掉这事吧 |
[06:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:33] | Is there anything else you haven’t told me? | 你还有什么事没告诉我吗 |
[06:38] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[06:41] | Well? | 是什么 |
[06:42] | Really? You want to do this? | 是吗 你想这样做 |
[06:44] | – Yes, I want to do this. – You’re willing | -对 我想这样做 -你打算 |
[06:45] | to come clean about everything you’ve kept from me? | 对我坦白你瞒着我的所有事 |
[06:50] | Yeah, tricky, isn’t it? | 很棘手吧 对吗 |
[06:54] | Yeah. What the hell? | 好的 管它呢 |
[06:56] | Let’s do it. | 我们来吧 |
[06:57] | Let’s put it all on the table. | 把话说清楚 |
[06:59] | No harm, no foul? | 不放在心上吗 |
[07:01] | Yeah, total amnesty. | 对 坦白无罪 |
[07:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:04] | You want to go first? | 你想先说吗 |
[07:10] | I’ll give you $4,000 if you go first. | 如果你先说 我给你四千块 |
[07:13] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[07:23] | You remember your Aunt Jeanine? | 你记得珍宁姨妈吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[07:26] | She wasn’t really your aunt. | 她不是你的姨妈 |
[07:28] | She and I were, you know… | 她以前和我 就是… |
[07:37] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[07:40] | You were gay? | 你是女同志吗 |
[07:41] | Not gay so much as temporarily disgusted with men. | 不算女同 只能说暂时厌倦了男人 |
[07:47] | I don’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[07:48] | Aunt Jeanine used to take me to the park | 珍宁姨妈以前会带我去公园 |
[07:50] | and teach me how to shoot hoops and hit a softball. | 教我射篮 打垒球 |
[07:58] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[08:02] | All right, wow. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | I thought we’d warm up, but you just dove in head first. | 我还想着先热身 没想到你一上来就爆猛料[埋下头] |
[08:08] | That’s what she said. | 她也是这么说的 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | I got one. | 想到一个 |
[08:14] | Remember that kilo of hash that was stolen from your car? | 记得你车上被偷走的一公斤大麻吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[08:19] | Best junior prom ever. | 史上最棒的低年级毕业舞会 |
[08:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[08:25] | I was almost killed in the desert because of that. | 因为这事我差点在沙漠里被人宰了 |
[08:29] | Amnesty. | 坦白无罪 |
[08:29] | There was a gun to my head. | 有枪指着我的头 |
[08:31] | They made me dig my own grave. | 他们逼我挖自己的坟 |
[08:35] | Ooh, that’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[08:38] | I was voted queen of the prom. | 我被选为舞会皇后 |
[08:44] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[08:50] | Okay, here’s a biggie. | 好吧 有件大事 |
[08:54] | You know what? Never mind, let me think of something else. | 算了 我再想想 |
[08:56] | No, I want that one. What’s that? | 不 我想听这个 什么事 |
[09:01] | Um, uh, all right, uh, | 好吧 |
[09:02] | The only reason you passed ninth-grade algebra | 你九年级代数及格的唯一原因 |
[09:03] | is ’cause I gave your teacher a handy on parents’ night. | 是因为我在家长会那晚帮你老师打飞机 |
[09:07] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[09:08] | You told me that the next morning. | 第二天早上你就告诉我了 |
[09:11] | Now give. | 快说 |
[09:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | Alvin Lester Biletnikoff. | 阿尔文·莱斯特·布兰克科夫 |
[09:26] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[09:28] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[09:32] | What? | 什么 |
[09:35] | You always said you didn’t know who he was. | 你一直说不知道是谁 |
[09:38] | It could have been a dozen guys. | 可能的人有一打 |
[09:40] | I lied, I always knew it was Alvin. | 我说谎了 我一直知道是阿尔文 |
[09:45] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[09:47] | Whew, that’s a load off. | 整个人轻松了 |
[09:49] | All right, your turn. | 好了 到你了 |
[09:58] | Are you freaking kidding me?! | 你在耍我吗 |
[09:59] | I spent my whole life wondering who he was, | 我这辈子都想知道他是谁 |
[10:02] | and you knew the whole time? | 你却一直知道吗 |
[10:03] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[10:04] | We agreed on amnesty! | 我们说好了 坦白无罪 |
[10:06] | Screw amnesty and screw you! | 无罪去死 你去死 |
[10:09] | What’s amnesty? | 坦白无罪是什么 |
[10:10] | Uh, it’s when you can’t remember stuff. | 就是你想不起事情了 |
[10:14] | Watch your brother. | 照顾你弟弟 |
[10:15] | We’ll be back in a few hours. | 我们几小时后回来 |
[10:16] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[10:17] | Nothing, | 没什么 |
[10:18] | we have to run some errands. | 我们要出去办点事 |
[10:20] | Very nice, lie to your daughter. | 非常好 骗你女儿 |
[10:30] | How’d you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[10:31] | Google– I did the satellite map thing. | 谷歌 我用了卫星地图查的 |
[10:34] | The son of a bitch has a pool. | 这个狗娘养的家里居然有泳池 |
[10:37] | I could have had a pool? | 我本来可以有泳池吗 |
[10:38] | I could have had a pool. | 是我本来可以有泳池 |
[10:43] | How long has he lived in Chico? | 他在奇科住了多久 |
[10:45] | – I don’t keep tabs on him. – Mom. | -我又不关注他 -妈 |
[10:46] | 17 years. | 17年 |
[10:47] | Married, two kids, two mortgages, | 已婚 两个孩子 两处房产 |
[10:49] | And he’s on the scientology mailing list, thanks to me. | 多亏了我 他在山达基邪教的邮件列表中 |
[10:54] | Sounds like you have a little unfinished business with him. | 听起来你和他还有未了结的恩怨情仇啊 |
[10:56] | Yeah, if I finish it, I’ll have to go to jail. | 是啊 如果我了结了 那我就得坐牢了 |
[11:01] | Roscoe, it’s your turn to take out the garbage. | 罗斯科 该你去倒垃圾了 |
[11:03] | I’ll do it later. | 我回头去倒 |
[11:04] | Pause the video game and do it now. | 暂停游戏 现在去倒了 |
[11:06] | I don’t have to listen to you. | 我没必要听你的 |
[11:07] | You’re not mom. | 你又不是我妈妈 |
[11:08] | Roscoe. | 罗斯科 |
[11:10] | Let me. | 放着我来 |
[11:16] | You heard your sister; take out the garbage. | 你听到你姐姐的话了 去倒垃圾 |
[11:17] | You take it out. | 你去倒 |
[11:19] | Whoa, little man, not cool. | 小子 这样可不好 |
[11:21] | You need to show some respect. | 你得放尊重点 |
[11:23] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[11:26] | Okay, go to your room. | 好了 去你房间 |
[11:27] | No. | 不去 |
[11:27] | I said go to your room. | 我说了去你房间 |
[11:29] | Luke, relax. | 卢克 别激动 |
[11:30] | No, he has to learn to respect his elders. | 不 他得学会尊重长辈 |
[11:32] | His elders? | 长辈 |
[11:34] | Five minutes ago you were making armpit farts. | 五分钟前你还在用腋窝发出放屁的声音呢 |
[11:37] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[11:41] | Go. To. Your. Room. | 去 你 房 间 |
[11:45] | You’re. A. Big. Douche. | 你 是 个 大 傻 逼 |
[11:51] | You want to get spanked? | 你想被打屁股吗 |
[11:52] | You want to get kicked in the nuts?! | 你想你的蛋蛋被踢吗 |
[11:57] | Who is this kid? | 这霸气娃儿哪来的 |
[12:00] | So, what’s he do? | 他是做什么的 |
[12:02] | He owns a body shop. | 他开一家汽车修理厂 |
[12:03] | Really, and he has a pool? | 真的吗 他还有游泳池吗 |
[12:05] | Ah, relax, it’s above ground. | 放松点 那是在地面上的 |
[12:08] | Want to see a picture of him? | 想看看他的照片吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:14] | He’s Chinese? | 他是中国人吗 |
[12:16] | Oh, sorry, | 抱歉 |
[12:17] | that’s just a fella I, you know, keep company with. | 那只是我的一个”玩伴” |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:24] | Here he is. | 这是他 |
[12:25] | Here’s your father. | 这就是你爸爸 |
[12:27] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[12:29] | Oh, think you killed a possum. | 你好像撞死了一只负鼠 |
[12:31] | Nope, he’s up. | 不 他起来了 |
[12:35] | Okay, ha-hang on before I… | 先等等吧 免得我 |
[12:37] | kill again. | 再开杀戒 |
[12:49] | I don’t look anything like him. | 我和他长得一点也不像 |
[12:51] | He’s five-five. | 他是混血人种 |
[12:54] | Oh, daddy. | 老爸 |
[13:01] | Is the little jerk not eating? | 那小混蛋不吃东西吗 |
[13:03] | He’s not a jerk, and he won’t come out of his room | 他不是混蛋 他不肯从房里出来 |
[13:05] | because he thinks you’re a jerk. | 因为他觉得你是个混蛋 |
[13:06] | Fine, then he doesn’t eat. | 好吧 那他不吃好了 |
[13:09] | Probably could use a good spanking, too. | 也许该好好打他屁股一顿 |
[13:11] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[13:12] | Is that how you want to raise our kid? | 你就想这样养大我们的孩子吗 |
[13:13] | Hey, this ass got swatted plenty | 屁股被打得够狠了 |
[13:15] | and it’s a better ass for it. | 才会变得更好 |
[13:18] | Well, then we have a problem. | 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[13:20] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[13:23] | What’s the problem? | 什么麻烦 |
[13:25] | I intend to raise our child with patience and understanding. | 我打算耐心理解地抚养我们的孩子 |
[13:28] | You weren’t raised like that. | 你又不是那样被养大的 |
[13:30] | Exactly– I want to do better, I want to break the cycle. | 就是啊 我想做到更好 我想打破惯例 |
[13:36] | That’s ambitious. | 真有野心 |
[13:40] | Why don’t we start now? | 我们从现在开始吧 |
[13:41] | Go talk to Roscoe, make peace. | 和罗斯科谈谈 讲和吧 |
[13:43] | He threatened my nuts. | 他威胁了我的蛋蛋 |
[13:48] | For me. | 为了我 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | Don’t worry. I’m in charge. | 别担心 我说了算 |
[14:06] | Looks like your daddy has a nice operation going over there. | 看来你爸爸的生意不错啊 |
[14:11] | And he habla espanols. | 而且他还说西班牙语呢 |
[14:13] | That’s considerate. | 真体贴 |
[14:15] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[14:17] | So, what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[14:20] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[14:22] | Man, my heart is pounding. | 我的心跳得好快 |
[14:24] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[14:25] | Why did you pretend he was just some faceless stranger? | 为什么你装作他是不知名的陌生人 |
[14:29] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[14:30] | Because I… thought that was… better than the truth. | 因为我 觉得那样 比事实更好 |
[14:35] | Thanks for making that decision for me. | 谢谢你帮我做了决定 |
[14:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:43] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[14:44] | I’m about to go over there and hear his side of the story. | 我现在要过去 听听他的说法了 |
[14:48] | Are you sure you don’t want to tell yours first? | 你确定不想先告诉我你的说法吗 |
[14:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:02] | I was sixteen. | 我当时十六岁 |
[15:04] | I was living with my fifth set of foster parents, | 和第五对养父母生活在一起 |
[15:06] | and I sensed I was losing their support. | 我觉得失去了他们的支持 |
[15:09] | May have been related | 可能和一台 |
[15:11] | to a trinitron TV that went missing. | 失踪的特丽珑电视有关 |
[15:14] | Anyway, I, uh, met your father shortly thereafter. | 总之 此后不久我就遇见了你爸爸 |
[15:18] | Timing was good. | 时机很好 |
[15:19] | I was between homes, he had a winnebago. | 我被踢来踢去 而他有容身之所 |
[15:22] | So it wasn’t a one-night stand? | 所以这不是一夜情吗 |
[15:24] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[15:28] | We were in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[15:29] | Lived together two years before I got pregnant. | 同居两年后我才怀孕 |
[15:35] | Yeah. He was so excited he was gonna be a dad. | 是啊 他好激动自己要做爸爸了 |
[15:38] | He brought me strawberry milkshakes every day. | 他每天都给我买草莓奶昔 |
[15:40] | He made you a crib out of leather. | 用皮革做了一个婴儿床 |
[15:44] | And then, you surprised us a couple of weeks early | 然后你提前了几周 在蓝色牡蛎狂热音乐会上出生了 |
[15:46] | at a… at a Blue Oyster cult concert. | 吓了我们一跳 |
[15:48] | My water broke right in the middle | 就在《别怕死神》的歌声中 |
[15:49] | of “Don’t fear the reaper.” | 我的羊水破了 |
[15:52] | I never liked that song. | 我一直不喜欢那首歌 |
[15:54] | Uh, understandable. | 可以理解 |
[15:55] | You were stuck in my pelvis the first time you heard it. | 你第一次听到那首歌时被困在我的骨盆里 |
[15:59] | And then, he rushed me to the hospital where, | 然后他赶忙送我去了医院 |
[16:01] | thanks to your big head, I had to have a c-section. | 谢谢你的大头啊 我还得做剖腹产 |
[16:04] | But when it was over, | 但一切结束后 |
[16:07] | there you were, | 你就在那里 |
[16:08] | our beautiful baby girl. | 我们美丽的小女儿 |
[16:15] | It all sounds great. | 听起来都很不错 |
[16:19] | What happened? | 后来发生了什么事了 |
[16:22] | He panicked, I guess. I… | 我想是他慌张了 我… |
[16:27] | I waited at the hospital | 我在医院等了两天 |
[16:28] | for two days, but he never came back. | 但他没回来 |
[16:31] | He just left you there? | 他就这样把你留在那里吗 |
[16:33] | Us. He left us. | 我们 他抛弃了我们 |
[16:42] | I was discharged Christmas Eve. | 在平安夜 我出院了 |
[16:46] | I remember sitting on a bus bench | 我记得抱着你 |
[16:49] | with you in my arms, not knowing where to go. | 坐在公交车站的长椅上 不知道去哪里 |
[16:54] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[16:55] | What? | 什么 |
[16:57] | I hate it when you become a real person with feelings. | 我讨厌你成了一个有血有肉有感情的活人 |
[17:03] | Sorry. I’m not that crazy about it, either. | 对不起 我也不喜欢这样 |
[17:08] | Now I don’t know whether I want to hug him or kill him. | 现在我不知道我是想拥抱他 还是杀了他 |
[17:11] | Well, I don’t want to influence you either way, but… | 我也不想影响你啦 但是… |
[17:15] | Mom, put that away, please! | 妈妈 收起来 拜托 |
[17:18] | Don’t! | 别这样 |
[17:20] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[17:27] | Okay, miss, what can I do you for? | 女士 我能为你做什么 |
[17:34] | I’m Christy. | 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[17:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | Oh, look, we’re the same height. | 瞧瞧 我们一样高 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | Just came by to insult me, did you? | 你是过来羞辱我的啊 |
[17:47] | No. No, no, no. | 不是啦 |
[17:50] | I just wanted to tell you that… | 我只想告诉你 |
[17:56] | my car. | 我的车 |
[17:59] | I was thinking about getting it painted. | 我想给它上漆 |
[18:02] | We can do that. | 我们可以做到啊 |
[18:02] | What kind of car is it? | 是什么车 |
[18:04] | It’s that | 是那辆 |
[18:06] | ’91 Jetta over there. | 91年的捷达 |
[18:09] | Ah. Hope you’re planning on painting it brown, | 希望你打算刷上棕色的漆 |
[18:11] | ’cause that is one fantastic piece of crap. | 那可真是一堆破铜烂铁啊 |
[18:16] | You think? | 是吗 |
[18:17] | Yeah, my advice is, don’t waste your money. | 是啊 我的建议是 别浪费钱 |
[18:20] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | I appreciate you being honest. | 谢谢你这么坦诚 |
[18:25] | Well, I wouldn’t go that far. | 我还没到那种地步 |
[18:32] | All right, well, | 那好吧 |
[18:34] | thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[18:35] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[18:40] | Oh. Nice-looking family. | 一家人真有爱啊 |
[18:42] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | Yeah, my oldest son there is just back from Afghanistan, | 我最大的儿子刚从阿富汗回来 |
[18:46] | and the younger one is a DJ or something. | 年轻点儿的是DJ之类的 |
[18:51] | I don’t really get it. | 我不大懂 |
[18:53] | To me, he just looks like an idiot playing records. | 在我看来 他就是个放唱片的二货 |
[18:57] | But I’m sure I did dumber things when I was his age. | 但我肯定我像他那么大时 做了更愚蠢的事 |
[19:01] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[19:03] | Well, like… none of your business. | 比如说 不关你的事 |
[19:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:10] | That’s okay. And listen, if you ever get a car | 没关系 如果你买了一辆 |
[19:12] | from this century, you know where to find me. | 本世纪的车 你知道上哪来找我 |
[19:16] | I do. | 我知道 |
[19:17] | Okay. There you go. | 好吧 就这样 |
[19:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:37] | Not really. | 有事 |
[19:41] | Why didn’t you tell him? | 你怎么不告诉他 |
[19:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:45] | I choked. | 我说不出口 |
[19:47] | What did you think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[19:49] | Seems like a nice guy, good dad. | 看上去像个不错的人 好爸爸 |
[19:53] | I mean, I wanted to yell at him | 我是说 我想冲他大骂 |
[19:55] | for running off on us like he did, but… what’s the point? | 因为他抛弃了我们 但是 那又有什么意义呢 |
[19:59] | We turned out just fine without him. | 没有他我们也过得很好 |
[20:11] | I have never loved you more. | 我此时此刻最爱你 |
[20:15] | Back at ya. | 我也是 |
[20:20] | You know, there’s one more thing that I kept from you | 还有一件事我瞒着你 |
[20:23] | that you should probably know. | 也许你该知道 |
[20:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:29] | You’re two years older than you think you are. | 你比你以为的年龄大两岁 |
[20:32] | Amnesty! | 坦白无罪 |