时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Here’s what’s going on. | 最近的情况是这样的 |
[00:03] | I have messed up big-time. | 我大大地搞砸了 |
[00:06] | I got us evicted, I’m broke, | 我害我家人被赶走了 我破产了 |
[00:09] | my father’s not talking to me, | 我父亲不跟我说话 |
[00:11] | my daughter’s not talking to me. | 我女儿也不跟我说话 |
[00:12] | I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话啊 |
[00:15] | Yay… | 好棒哟 |
[00:22] | I just need to put a roof over my family’s head again, | 我得再次给我家人找个栖身之所 |
[00:25] | get my daughter to come back home. | 让我女儿回家 |
[00:28] | I just don’t know where to start. | 我不知道从何做起 |
[00:30] | I’m so overwhelmed. | 我不堪重负 |
[00:32] | Anyway, thanks. | 总之 谢谢啦 |
[00:35] | Uh, hi, I’m Bonnie. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[00:38] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[00:39] | I don’t want to pile on, but you all just heard what I’m living with. | 我不想重复 你们刚才都听到了我的生活 |
[00:44] | You’re not helping. | 你这样没帮助 |
[00:45] | Hey, I didn’t interrupt when you shared. Anyway… | 你分享时我可没打断 总之… |
[00:48] | Yes, you did. | 你打断了 |
[00:52] | I’m a glass half-full kind of gal, | 我是那种乐观的女人 |
[00:54] | so I’m not gonna look at my daughter’s failure as my failure. | 所以我不会把我女儿的失败看成是我自己的失败 |
[00:57] | That’s it. Thanks. | 说完了 谢谢 |
[01:02] | Can I go again? | 我能再说一次吗 |
[01:07] | Good meeting. | 会议开得真不错 |
[01:09] | I can’t wait to put you in a home. | 我等不及把你送去养老院了 |
[01:16] | Beth. | 我是贝丝 |
[01:18] | Really enjoyed your share. | 我很喜欢你的分享 |
[01:19] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[01:22] | I might be able to help you. | 我也许能帮助你 |
[01:24] | I’m a real estate agent. | 我是房地产经纪人 |
[01:26] | Oh. I know you from the bus benches. | 我在公交车站的长椅上见过你 |
[01:28] | Oh, yeah, I’ve sat on your face. | 是啊 我以前还坐在你的脸上呢 |
[01:31] | A lot of people have. | 很多人都有过 |
[01:33] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[01:35] | I have a rental property that’s a little ways out of town, | 我有一处出租房 离城里有点远 |
[01:38] | but I think it would be perfect for you and your family. | 但我觉得那很适合你和你的家人 |
[01:41] | Is it free? | 那是免费的吗 |
[01:42] | No, but the owners are very motivated. | 不是 但是房主很积极 |
[01:45] | That’s code for “Something’s wrong with it”. | 这是暗指”房子有问题” |
[01:48] | What, is it built on a toxic waste dump or something? | 房子建在有毒废料垃圾场上吗 |
[01:51] | Of course not. And if you have a little bit of time, | 当然不是啦 如果你们有时间 |
[01:53] | I could drive you out there right now. | 我现在就可以开车载你们过去 |
[01:55] | You could see for yourself. | 你们可以自己看 |
[01:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | We would’ve been okay with toxic waste, right? | 我们能接受有毒废料垃圾场 对吧 |
[02:08] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[02:09] | We’re done having kids. What do we care? | 我们又不生孩子了 无所谓啦 |
[02:14] | So that’s three bedrooms upstairs. | 楼上有三间卧室 |
[02:16] | Plus, the office down here could easily be a fourth. | 而且楼下的办公室也可以当一间 |
[02:21] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -真棒 -是啊 |
[02:22] | Subzero appliances in the kitchen, two-car garage, | 厨房里有低温设备 两个车位的车库 |
[02:26] | and your nearest neighbor is a mile away | 最近的邻居离你们有一英里 |
[02:28] | so you’ll have oodles of privacy. | 这样你们就能有充分的隐私了 |
[02:30] | Where was this place when I was cooking meth? | 我制毒的时候这房子在哪啊 |
[02:38] | Beth, the house is fantastic, | 贝丝 这房子太棒了 |
[02:40] | but it has got to be way out of our price range. | 但这肯定大大超出了我们能接受的价格范围 |
[02:44] | Even at $900 a month? | 一个月九百美金也不行吗 |
[02:47] | What, did somebody die here? | 这里死了人还是怎么 |
[02:50] | A few people. | 有几个吧 |
[02:55] | Let me show you the patio. | 我带你们看看天井吧 |
[02:57] | Built-in barbecue, perfect for entertaining. | 嵌入式烧烤区 很适合招待客人 |
[03:00] | Yeah, great. Back it up a bit. | 太棒了 往回倒一点 |
[03:03] | Now, when you say a few people died, | 你说有几个人死了 |
[03:07] | what are we talking, old age? | 是怎么回事 老人去世了吗 |
[03:08] | Triple homicide. Pretty messy. | 三重杀人案 场面惨烈 |
[03:11] | But… | 但是 |
[03:12] | when they pulled up the bloody carpet, | 当他们拉起血淋淋的地毯时 |
[03:14] | look what they found– | 瞧瞧他们找到了什么 |
[03:16] | hardwood floors! | 硬木地板 |
[03:20] | That’s the real crime, hiding floors like these. | 隐藏这种地板才是真正的犯罪 |
[03:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:25] | Can you give us a sec? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[03:29] | This is an incredible break. | 这是天赐良机 |
[03:31] | We have got to take it. We’ve got to take it right now. | 我们必须把握住 现在就把握 |
[03:33] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[03:35] | People were murdered here. | 人们在这里遭到谋杀了 |
[03:36] | And we cannot bring them back. But… | 我们没法救他们回来 但是 |
[03:40] | …we can honor their memory | 每次我们打开按摩浴缸时 |
[03:41] | every time we fire up that Jacuzzi. | 都可以纪念他们 |
[03:45] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[03:47] | It’s too creepy. | 太吓人了 |
[03:48] | What-what was it, like, a drug deal gone bad? | 是怎么回事 一起黄了的毒品交易吗 |
[03:50] | Were they criminals, had it coming? | 他们是罪犯吗 这是自找的 |
[03:52] | No, a Sunday school teacher, his wife, | 不 是主日学校老师 他妻子 |
[03:55] | their teenage son, and the family dog. | 十几岁的儿子 还有家里的狗 |
[03:58] | – Aw, the dog? – Not the dog. | -还有狗吗 -不要杀狗狗啊 |
[04:01] | Yes, terrible tragedy. | 是啊 一场悲剧 |
[04:04] | So what do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[04:07] | I really need an answer right now | 我现在就要答案 |
[04:09] | because I have other families who are interested. | 因为还有其他家庭对这里感兴趣 |
[04:11] | No, you don’t. | 没有了 |
[04:14] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[04:17] | Do you want Violet to move back in with us? | 你想要维奥莉特搬回来和我们一起住吗 |
[04:18] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[04:19] | This’ll do it. | 这就行啊 |
[04:20] | A beautiful place we can call our own. | 一栋漂亮的房子 我们可以说这是自己家 |
[04:22] | – Yeah, but… – And it’s not like | -是啊 但是 -这里又不会 |
[04:23] | there’s gonna be another murder here. | 再发生一起谋杀案 |
[04:25] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[04:26] | Statistically speaking, | 从统计学角度来说 |
[04:27] | this is safer than a non-murder house. | 这里比没发生过谋杀案的房子更安全 |
[04:38] | Beth, a good mother would never put her children | 贝丝 一个好妈妈不会让孩子 |
[04:40] | in this kind of environment. | 身处这种环境 |
[04:42] | So that’s a no? | 这是拒绝吗 |
[04:44] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你还没让我说完呢 |
[05:04] | Forget the TV commercials. When you love your cats, | 忘了电视广告吧 如果你爱你家的猫 |
[05:07] | you don’t feed ’em out of a can or a box. | 就不会用罐头或者盒子里的食物喂他们 |
[05:11] | Everything I eat’s out of a can or a box. | 我吃的一切食物都是装在罐头或者盒子里的 |
[05:13] | Well, not while you’re living with your Aunt Marjorie. | 你跟玛乔丽大妈住一起时不会 |
[05:16] | Hit it. | 按按钮吧 |
[05:19] | Whoa, this is awesome! | 这太棒了 |
[05:23] | Hey, we’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[05:25] | Roscoe, I brought you some chicken nuggets. | 罗斯科 我给你带了点鸡块 |
[05:29] | See? Box. | 瞧 盒子 |
[05:32] | – I’ll make you a bowl of spaghetti later. – Thanks. | -我稍后给你做一碗意大利面 -谢谢 |
[05:36] | How was the meeting? | 会议怎么样 |
[05:38] | Terrific. And… | 很棒 而且… |
[05:40] | good news, we found a place to live. | 好消息 我们找到了住的地方 |
[05:43] | Oh. Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:45] | Not just a place. | 不仅仅是一个地方 |
[05:46] | A four-bedroom, furnished house out in Browns Valley. | 而是位于布朗山谷 有四间卧室 家具齐全的房子 |
[05:50] | How can you afford that? | 你们怎么付得起的 |
[05:52] | We got an incredible deal because… | 价钱很低 因为… |
[05:55] | a family was murdered there. | 一家人在那里被杀了 |
[05:59] | And their dog. | 还有他们家的狗狗 |
[06:03] | But the best part is, | 但最妙的部分是 |
[06:04] | we will be out of your hair by the end of the week. | 这周末我们就不会麻烦你了 |
[06:07] | Okay. Well, you’re not really in my hair. | 好吧 你也没有麻烦我啦 |
[06:10] | But you said we were a huge pain in the ass. | 但你说我们很令人讨厌 |
[06:13] | I said that about you. | 我是说你 |
[06:17] | But you and Roscoe are always welcome here. | 但这里永远欢迎你和罗斯科 |
[06:20] | Thanks, Marjorie. You’re the best. | 谢谢 玛乔丽 你最好了 |
[06:22] | But… I’ve got to put my family back together. | 但我得让我家人在一起 |
[06:26] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[06:28] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[06:30] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也是 |
[06:33] | I’m a little sad about all this. | 我觉得有些伤心 |
[06:35] | So if you’ll excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[06:39] | What a great lady. | 真是个好心的女人 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I don’t buy it. | 我才不信 |
[06:43] | There’s something wrong with her. | 她有毛病 |
[06:44] | Something’s wrong with you. | 你才有毛病 |
[06:46] | Did you ever consider that there might be people in this world | 你有没有考虑过 世界上可能有人 |
[06:49] | who are simply kind and compassionate? | 就是友善慈悲呢 |
[06:52] | I used to think that. | 我以前是那样想的 |
[06:53] | And then I turned nine. | 然后我满了九岁 |
[06:56] | Great. You win. You’re dead inside. | 好吧 你赢了 你内心死了 |
[06:59] | And don’t you forget it. | 你可别忘了 |
[07:01] | Now call Violet and tell her we got a home. | 打给维奥莉特 告诉她我们有了个家 |
[07:03] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[07:04] | I, uh… | 我 |
[07:05] | I have some errands to run. | 我要去办点杂事 |
[07:07] | If you’re going to the drugstore, | 如果你要去杂货店 |
[07:09] | we’re out of toothpaste, toilet paper… | 我们没有牙膏 厕纸… |
[07:11] | Oh, my God. Clearly I’m lying. | 天啊 我显然是在撒谎 |
[07:17] | Yeah, he’s showing up for work regular. | 是啊 他按时来上班 |
[07:20] | How the hell would I know if he’s using? | 我怎么知道他吸毒没有 |
[07:22] | Listen, my friend, I just run a body shop. | 听着 我的朋友 我只是开汽修厂的 |
[07:24] | You’re his parole officer. | 你才是他的假释官 |
[07:25] | Get off your fat ass, come down here, and make him pee in a cup. | 你个肥婆快过来 让他尿在杯子里啊 |
[07:31] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[07:33] | Okay, I got to go, Susan. | 好 我得挂了 苏珊 |
[07:34] | Sorry I called you fat. | 抱歉我说你是肥婆 |
[07:38] | This is a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[07:39] | I just thought I’d stop by and see how you’re feeling. | 我只是想着过来看看你感觉怎么样 |
[07:42] | Doctor says the ticker’s all good. | 医生说心脏正常 |
[07:44] | All systems go. | 身体健康 |
[07:48] | Nice. | 真好 |
[07:52] | So what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:54] | I just thought we needed to discuss a few things. | 我想着我们得讨论一些事 |
[07:56] | I didn’t want to do it on the phone. | 我不想在电话上说 |
[07:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:01] | – It’s about our daughter. – Okay. | -是关于我们的女儿的 -好吧 |
[08:07] | I assume she told you what went down. | 我猜她告诉你发生的事了 |
[08:10] | She did. And I just thought | 是啊 我觉得 |
[08:11] | you might’ve been a little rough on her. | 你可能对她有点苛刻了 |
[08:13] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑对吧 |
[08:14] | Who skips out in the middle of the night to beat the rent? | 谁会在半夜偷偷溜走来逃房租啊 |
[08:16] | Do I have to remind you about that cute little bungalow | 我得提醒你我们1976年在尤里卡 |
[08:19] | we had up near Eureka? 1976. | 附近住的小平房吗 |
[08:22] | We took a bunch of acid, made love on the kitchen floor, | 我们服用了一些迷幻药 在厨房地板上做爱 |
[08:24] | and ran off like a couple of thieves. | 然后像小偷一样跑掉了 |
[08:28] | That was not me. | 那不是我 |
[08:34] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -不是 |
[08:42] | The point is… | 重点是… |
[08:46] | …Christy knows she made a mistake | 克丽丝蒂知道她犯了个错误 |
[08:48] | and she’ll never do it again. | 她再也不会这样做了 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Terrific. | 是啊 真棒 |
[08:51] | So in the meantime, she and the kids are living like gypsies? | 在此期间 她和孩子们就四处流浪吗 |
[08:55] | Actually, she found a really nice house out in the country, | 实际上 她在乡下找到了一处很棒的房子 |
[08:58] | and it wouldn’t be a bad idea if you were to visit and make peace. | 你过去看看她 跟她讲和也不是个糟糕的主意 |
[09:01] | I don’t know. Let me think about it. | 我不知道 让我考虑一下吧 |
[09:03] | Well, don’t think too long, | 别考虑太久了 |
[09:04] | if you ever want to have your own kitchen floor memories. | 如果你想拥有自己的厨房地板回忆 |
[09:08] | Really? You’re trading sex for forgiveness? | 真的吗 你拿性爱换宽恕 |
[09:11] | Would you rather pay cash? | 你情愿付现金吗 |
[09:16] | Hi, Violet, it’s Mom. | 维奥莉特 我是妈妈 |
[09:18] | How’s it going at your new place? | 你在新家过得怎么样 |
[09:20] | Sweet. I love it here. | 挺好的 我喜欢这里 |
[09:24] | What’s all that noise? | 那是什么声音啊 |
[09:26] | Oh, I’m just watching TV. | 我只是在看电视 |
[09:29] | Okay, well, listen, I-I wanted you to know | 好吧 听着 我想告诉你 |
[09:31] | that, um, I found a beautiful house out in the country, | 我在乡下找到了一栋漂亮的房子 |
[09:35] | fully furnished, Jacuzzi. | 家具齐全 有按摩浴缸 |
[09:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:38] | Yep. If you wanted to come back, | 是啊 如果你想回来 |
[09:39] | you’d have your own bedroom and bathroom. | 你会有自己的卧室和浴室 |
[09:42] | No reason you couldn’t invite your friends | 你还可以邀请你的朋友 |
[09:44] | to come visit you there, | 来拜访你 |
[09:46] | throw some parties. | 办办派对 |
[09:47] | Sound good? | 听起来不错吗 |
[09:50] | Violet? | 维奥莉特 |
[09:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:53] | Thank you, God! Thank you, God! | 谢谢你 上帝 谢谢你 上帝 |
[10:02] | This refrigerator is huge. | 这冰箱真大 |
[10:04] | I mean, you could put a body in here. | 简直可以放进尸体 |
[10:11] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那样说 |
[10:13] | Because it’s big? | 因为它很大 |
[10:16] | Well… you couldn’t fit a body in there. | 这里装不下尸体的 |
[10:21] | You know, you’d have to chop it up. | 你得把它剁碎 |
[10:30] | Please stop talking. | 求你别说了 |
[10:36] | Killer house, guys. | 这房子很棒啊[凶手房子] 各位 |
[10:39] | – You mean nice house. – Yeah. | -你是说不错的房子 -对 |
[10:42] | Then you should say that. | 那你该那样说 |
[10:46] | Remind me to play poker with you. | 记得提醒我跟你玩扑克牌 |
[10:51] | Hey, can you keep an eye on Roscoe | 我们去城里买东西时 |
[10:53] | while we go into town for groceries? | 你能照看下罗斯科吗 |
[10:55] | Absolutely. I give you my word I will not get high. | 当然啦 我向你保证我绝对不嗑药 |
[10:59] | Violet, can you keep an eye on Roscoe | 维奥莉特 我们去城里买东西时 |
[11:01] | while we go into town for groceries? | 你能照看下罗斯科吗 |
[11:03] | Yeah. I got it. | 没问题 |
[11:05] | I’m so happy to have you back. | 你回来了真是太好了 |
[11:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:08] | Hey, look what I found wrapped around the doghouse. | 瞧瞧我发现了什么东西缠着狗窝 |
[11:13] | Why would there be police tape wrapped around a doghouse? | 为什么警用胶带会缠着狗窝呢 |
[11:16] | Maybe he was a crime-fighting dog like Scooby-Doo. | 也许他是一只打击犯罪的狗 就像史酷比狗一样 |
[11:22] | Oh, sure, that explains it. | 这就解释得通了 |
[11:27] | Christy. Check it out. | 克丽丝蒂 瞧瞧 |
[11:30] | Pickles in a barrel. | 装在桶里的泡菜 |
[11:32] | – Cool. Should we get some? – No. | -真酷 我们该买点吗 -不 |
[11:33] | I just dropped my gum in it. | 我嘴里的口香糖刚掉进去了 |
[11:36] | – Howdy. – Howdy. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[11:38] | Howdy. | 好啊 |
[11:40] | Look at us– saying “Howdy.” | 瞧瞧我们 说着”好啊” |
[11:43] | Haven’t seen you gals around here before. | 之前没见过你们这两位姑娘啊 |
[11:45] | Yeah. We’re, uh, just moving into the neighborhood. | 是啊 我们刚搬来这里 |
[11:48] | “Gals.” I love it. | “姑娘” 我喜欢 |
[11:49] | It’s so much better than “Bitches.” | 比”婊子”好多了 |
[11:53] | Where you living? | 你们住在哪里 |
[11:54] | Just up the road a piece. | 就在这条路过去一点 |
[11:56] | – “A piece?” When in Rome. | -“过去一点” -入乡随俗嘛 |
[11:59] | We’re, uh, renting the white clapboard house | 我们租了马格诺利亚路尽头的 |
[12:01] | at the end of Magnolia. | 白色隔板房子 |
[12:03] | The Williams place? | 威廉家吗 |
[12:05] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[12:06] | You do know what happened there? | 你们知道那里发生的事吧 |
[12:07] | We know. We also know we got hardwood floors and a Jacuzzi. | 我们知道 我们还知道那里有硬木地板和按摩浴缸 |
[12:12] | Anyway, it was a long time ago, | 总之那是很久以前的事了 |
[12:14] | and we’re just really grateful | 我们很感激 |
[12:16] | to live in such a beautiful home. | 能住进这么漂亮的房子里 |
[12:18] | Actually, it was only nine months ago, | 实际上这就发生在九个月前 |
[12:20] | and they never caught the man who did it. | 警方没有抓到凶手 |
[12:25] | What’s that you say? | 你说什么 |
[12:26] | Well, the papers called him “The Fisherman” | 报纸上称他为”渔夫” |
[12:28] | on account of him gutting everybody. | 因为他挖出了大家的内脏 |
[12:32] | Gutting? | 挖内脏 |
[12:34] | And filleting. | 还把他们切成了片 |
[12:37] | Filleting? | 切片 |
[12:38] | He did everything but bread ’em and dip ’em in tartar sauce. | 他做了一切 除了把他们夹进面包蘸塔塔酱 |
[12:44] | Eh, that’s enough jibber-jabber. | 叽叽喳喳聊够了 |
[12:46] | Let me ring you up. | 我帮你结账 |
[12:47] | “Jibber-jabber.” | “叽叽喳喳” |
[12:49] | It’s not cute anymore! | 不可爱了 |
[12:58] | Sacrifices I make for my kid. | 我为了我的孩子真是牺牲好多 |
[13:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:05] | Roscoe? Violet? | 罗斯科 维奥莉特 |
[13:08] | Weird. | 真古怪 |
[13:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:19] | Curious. | 奇怪 |
[13:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:24] | Anybody out here? | 外面有人吗 |
[13:27] | Oh, God! Oh, God, get off me! Oh! | 天啊 走开 |
[13:30] | Baxter? | 巴克斯特 |
[13:32] | – Are you okay? – No! I just walked through a spiderweb! | -你还好吗 -不 我刚撞上了一个蜘蛛网 |
[13:49] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[13:53] | Great. | 很棒 |
[13:54] | Here, let me take that from you. | 让我帮你拿过去 |
[13:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:58] | Hey, were you guys just walking around outside in the backyard? | 你们刚经过后院了吗 |
[14:01] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么啦 |
[14:02] | Nothing. Just thought I heard somebody out there. | 没什么 我以为我听到了谁的动静 |
[14:06] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[14:09] | Stop it. | 少来 |
[14:10] | How high are you? | 你有多嗨啊 |
[14:12] | No more than usual. | 跟往常一样 |
[14:15] | Just ’cause he’s stoned doesn’t mean he was imagining it. | 他磕嗨了不代表这是他的想象 |
[14:17] | It usually does. | 一般情况下是的 |
[14:19] | Did you see anyone? | 你看见谁了吗 |
[14:20] | Hang on. Don’t want to blow up a fart from the inside. | 等等 我可不想引爆体内的屁 |
[14:26] | Just heard someone. | 刚听见了谁的动静 |
[14:28] | – That’s it. I don’t want to stay here tonight. – Would you relax? | -够了 我今晚不想住在这里 -你能放松点吗 |
[14:31] | – But what if it was the Fisherman? – Who’s the Fisherman? | -如果是渔夫呢 -谁是渔夫 |
[14:33] | He’s the madman who murdered all the people who lived in this house. | 他是杀掉了这栋房子里所有人的疯子 |
[14:36] | All of them? | 所有人吗 |
[14:37] | And their dog. | 还有他们家的狗 |
[14:41] | Violet and Roscoe cannot know about this. | 维奥莉特和罗斯科可不能知道这事 |
[14:43] | I wish I didn’t know about this. | 我倒希望我不知道这事 |
[14:49] | Hey, would you think less of me if I left right now? | 如果我现在闪人 你会看不起我吗 |
[14:53] | Yes. | 会的 |
[14:53] | How much less? | 有多看不起 |
[14:55] | All right, | 好了 |
[14:56] | I want you both to listen to me. | 我要你俩听我说 |
[14:58] | There is no one out there. | 外面没人 |
[15:00] | There is nothing to be afraid of | 没什么好害怕的 |
[15:02] | except what’s in our own heads. | 这都是我们想象出来的 |
[15:05] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[15:06] | And I guarantee you it’ll go a long way | 我向你保证 这会帮助你 |
[15:07] | toward showing your father you’re not a total screwup. | 向你父亲表明你不是个彻头彻尾的废柴 |
[15:10] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:11] | If I run away from this place… | 如果我逃离了这里 |
[15:14] | I’m running away from happiness. | 我就逃离了幸福 |
[15:16] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的好姑娘 |
[15:21] | Would you mind getting that? | 你介意去开门吗 |
[15:24] | I do mind. | 我介意 |
[15:25] | Baxter, you’re the man. | 巴克斯特 你是男子汉 |
[15:26] | Disagree. | 不同意 |
[15:32] | Come on, we’ll all get it. | 我们一起去开门 |
[15:41] | If that’s the Fisherman out there, | 如果外面是渔夫 |
[15:42] | I just want you to know… | 我只想告诉你 |
[15:45] | …you were a terrible mother. | 你是个很糟糕的母亲 |
[15:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:55] | Who’s there? | 谁在门口 |
[16:10] | You trying to give me another heart attack? | 你们想又一次把我吓出心脏病吗 |
[16:13] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[16:14] | I’m so glad it’s you! | 真高兴是你 |
[16:15] | Oh, I’m sorry I scared you. | 抱歉我吓到了你 |
[16:17] | I was outside knocking and knocking, | 我在外面一直敲门 |
[16:18] | and then I just came in the back. | 然后我就从后门进来了 |
[16:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:22] | Nothing. It’s… just Grandpa. | 没什么 只是外公 |
[16:25] | So… | 那… |
[16:26] | how’d you even know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里 |
[16:28] | Your mom told me– said I should come by | 你妈妈告诉我的 说我应该过来 |
[16:29] | and straighten things out with you. | 跟你和解 |
[16:35] | I’m sorry about that “Terrible mom” crack. | 很抱歉我之前说你是个很糟糕的母亲 |
[16:40] | Eh, it’s okay. I don’t listen to you. | 没关系 反正我不听你说话 |
[16:44] | Anyway, I’m sorry I was so hard on you. | 总之 抱歉我对你那么苛刻 |
[16:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:52] | Just promise me you won’t run out of your house in the middle of the night | 跟我保证你不会因为事情不顺利 |
[16:55] | because things aren’t going your way. | 就在半夜三更跑掉 |
[16:58] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:03] | Run! | 快跑 |
[17:12] | Funny story. | 有趣的故事 |
[17:20] | I can’t believe you guys rented a house where people were murdered. | 你们居然租了凶宅 我真是难以置信 |
[17:23] | Wait’ll you have no credit rating. | 等到你没有信誉评价的时候吧 |
[17:27] | Are you, uh… gonna go back to your friend’s place tomorrow? | 你明天会回你朋友家里吗 |
[17:31] | No, I think I’ll stick around for a while. | 不 我想我会在这里待一阵子 |
[17:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:35] | You need me, Mom. | 你需要我 妈妈 |
[17:37] | I do. | 是的 |
[17:39] | I say we get a couple of guns and go back. | 我建议我们拿几支枪再回去 |
[17:43] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[17:44] | The guy had a fishhook– who wins that showdown? | 那人就有个鱼钩 谁会赢得决战啊 |
[17:50] | Okay, I just tucked in Alvin, Roscoe and Baxter | 好了 我刚让阿尔文 罗斯科和巴克斯特 |
[17:54] | in the guest room. | 睡在客房了 |
[17:55] | Thanks, Marjorie. | 谢谢 玛乔丽 |
[17:56] | Everybody snuggled and cozy out here? | 这里大家都睡得好吗 |
[17:59] | Yeah. We’re great. | 是啊 我们很舒服 |
[18:00] | Okay, see you all in the morning. | 好 明天早上见 |
[18:03] | – Night, Marjorie. – Night. | -晚安 玛乔丽 -晚安 |
[18:06] | You know, I’m sorry things didn’t work out at your new house, | 很抱歉你们没能继续住在新家 |
[18:09] | but I got to admit, | 但我得承认 |
[18:10] | I’m happy you’re back– I missed you. | 你们回来了我很高兴 我很想你们 |
[18:12] | We missed you, too. | 我们也想你 |
[18:14] | And, Bonnie, I know we give each other a hard time, but… | 邦妮 我知道我们一直针锋相对 但是 |
[18:18] | my life is better with you in it. | 有了你 我的生活更美好了 |
[18:21] | Thanks, Marjorie. Same here. | 谢谢 玛乔丽 我也这么觉得 |
[18:24] | Night. | 晚安 |
[18:25] | Night. | 晚安 |
[18:28] | I take back everything I ever said about that woman. | 我收回说过的一切关于那个女人的话 |
[18:30] | She’s an angel. | 她简直是个天使 |
[18:32] | I don’t know what we would do without her. | 真不知道没了她我们该怎么办 |