时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Ooh, make-out session. | 在亲热啊 |
[00:11] | You go, girl. | 加油啊 妹子 |
[00:12] | Eat that face. | 吃那张脸 |
[00:15] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[00:16] | This girl is chewing this guy up. | 这姑娘在咀嚼这男人 |
[00:18] | She’s got her tongue down his… | 她把她的舌头伸进了他的… |
[00:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:23] | It’s your daughter. | 是你女儿 |
[00:27] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[00:28] | I kept all her old maternity clothes. | 她之前的孕妇装我都留着呢 |
[00:32] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[00:33] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[00:35] | That’s not her boyfriend. | 那不是她男朋友 |
[00:43] | No, that is definitely not Luke. | 不 那绝对不是卢克 |
[00:47] | I can’t believe she’d cheat on him. | 她居然背着他偷情 我真是难以置信 |
[00:49] | What’s not to believe? | 有什么不敢相信的 |
[00:50] | He’s sweet, he’s loyal, he loves her. | 他很贴心 忠诚 他爱她 |
[00:52] | You’re right, he’s asking for it. | 你说得对 是他自找的 |
[00:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[00:58] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[00:59] | The old perv in 1F is watching them, too. | 1F的变态也在看他们 |
[01:02] | Hey, put some pants on! | 穿上裤子 |
[01:06] | Stop that! | 别那样 |
[01:13] | Really? 3:00 A.M.? | 没搞错吧 凌晨三点 |
[01:15] | I have 3:14. | 我的手机是3:14 |
[01:17] | – Will you let me do this? – Yeah. | -你让我来说行吗 -好 |
[01:19] | Really? 3:14? | 没搞错吧 凌晨3:14 |
[01:23] | Really? Trying to be a mom? | 没搞错吧 想当个妈妈 |
[01:25] | – Have you been drinking? – I’m not doing this. | -你喝酒了吗 -我才懒得理你 |
[01:28] | We saw you outside with that guy. | 我们看见你在外面和一个男的在一起 |
[01:30] | Oh, whatever. | 随便啦 |
[01:31] | Why are you cheating on Luke? | 你为什么要背着卢克偷情 |
[01:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:34] | And why are you dressed like a cheap hooker? | 你为什么穿得像个廉价的妓女 |
[01:36] | Yeah, next time you want to borrow my clothes, ask first! | 是啊 下次你想借我的衣服 先要问我 |
[01:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[01:59] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[02:01] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[02:02] | You know that weird smell from Mrs. Valinski’s apartment | 你知道大家都在抱怨瓦林斯基太太公寓里 |
[02:04] | that everyone’s been complaining about? | 传来的诡异气味吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[02:07] | It’s Mrs. Valinski. | 就是瓦林斯基太太的味道 |
[02:09] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[02:11] | Yeah. She must’ve been there for a couple of days. | 是啊 她的尸体一定在房里放了几天时间 |
[02:14] | She looked like a beanbag chair in a nightgown. | 她看起来像是穿着睡衣的豆袋椅 |
[02:18] | That’s so sad. | 太悲哀了 |
[02:19] | You want to know sad? | 你想知道什么叫悲哀吗 |
[02:20] | All her jewelry– | 她的珠宝 |
[02:22] | fake. | 都是假的 |
[02:24] | – You didn’t. – Why would I? | -不是吧你 -假的我干嘛要拿 |
[02:29] | That’s probably the cops. | 可能是警察 |
[02:32] | Nice. | 真好 |
[02:33] | Cops at the door, and it’s not about us. | 警察在敲门 我们没犯法 |
[02:40] | Oh. Luke. Hi. | 卢克 好啊 |
[02:41] | Is, uh, Violet here? | 维奥莉特在吗 |
[02:42] | She’s still sleeping. Can I give her a message? | 她还在睡觉 我能捎句话吗 |
[02:47] | Uh, yeah. I was just worried about her. | 好 我只是很担心她 |
[02:49] | I’ve been texting her for a couple days now, | 我这几天一直在给她发短信 |
[02:50] | and she doesn’t answer. | 她不回我 |
[02:51] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[02:52] | Is something going on that I should know about? | 发生了什么我该了解的事吗 |
[02:54] | Yes. Violet is sick. | 是的 维奥莉特生病了 |
[02:56] | Very sick. | 病得很重 |
[02:57] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪里 |
[03:01] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, no, no. | -天啊 -不不 |
[03:04] | No, not that sick. Upstairs. | 病得没那么重 楼上 |
[03:06] | The door’s open. Follow your nose. | 门开着 一路闻着过去吧 |
[03:08] | She just got a stomach bug. | 她只是有胃虫 |
[03:10] | Puking her guts out. | 吐得天昏地暗的 |
[03:12] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:14] | Oh, Luke just came by to see Violet, | 卢克过来找维奥莉特 |
[03:15] | and I told him the reason she hasn’t been calling him back | 我跟他说 她没有回他电话的原因 |
[03:17] | is ’cause she’s sick. | 是因为她病了 |
[03:18] | Oh, right. | 对啊 |
[03:20] | Nasty head cold. | 糟糕的头伤风 |
[03:21] | At first. | 一开始是 |
[03:22] | And then it morphed into the stomach bug | 然后就演变成了 |
[03:23] | I just told Luke about. | 我刚跟卢克说的胃虫 |
[03:26] | Yeah, yeah, it’s that morphin’ thing that’s going around. | 是啊 就是在不断演变 |
[03:31] | It’s morphin’ season. | 这是演变季 |
[03:34] | Well, can I do anything? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[03:36] | Uh, get her some soup? | 给她熬点汤 |
[03:37] | Oh, you are just the sweetest. | 你真是太好了 |
[03:39] | Yeah, you gotta quit that. | 是啊 你得别这样了 |
[03:42] | Here, you want to help? | 给 想帮忙吗 |
[03:43] | Go to the store, | 去商店里 |
[03:44] | get a half dozen cans of air freshener | 买半打空气清新剂 |
[03:45] | and a couple of chocolate bars. | 和几块巧克力棒 |
[03:47] | Chocolate bars? | 巧克力棒 |
[03:48] | Dead people tweak my sweet tooth. | 死人让我想吃甜食 |
[03:50] | Go. | 去吧 |
[03:54] | Head cold? | 头伤风 |
[03:55] | How many times have I told you? | 我跟你说了多少次 |
[03:56] | When there is a lie already in motion, | 已经有人说了谎的时候 |
[03:58] | always follow the leader. | 你得总是跟着前一个人说 |
[03:59] | Never add new information. | 不要擅自添加新信息 |
[04:02] | No one is more disappointed in me than me. | 没人比我对我自己更失望了 |
[04:09] | Get up. | 起床 |
[04:10] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[04:12] | Now! | 快起 |
[04:13] | What is your problem? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[04:14] | I just had to lie to your boyfriend. | 我刚得和你男朋友撒谎 |
[04:16] | And she did a really bad job. | 她表现得很烂 |
[04:19] | Just so you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[04:20] | you were home sick last night. | 你昨晚生病在家里休息 |
[04:22] | you had a stomach bug that morphed into a head cold. | 你得了胃虫 然后演变成了头伤风 |
[04:24] | Head cold into a stomach bug. | 头伤风演变成了胃虫 |
[04:26] | You’re still doing a bad job. | 你现在表现得还是很烂 |
[04:28] | Sorry. I’m a little rusty. | 抱歉 我有点生疏了 |
[04:30] | You’ll get it back. It’s like stealing a bike. | 会有好转的 这就跟偷单车一样 |
[04:34] | I didn’t ask you to lie. | 我没让你们撒谎 |
[04:35] | No, you forced us to. | 不 是你强迫的我们 |
[04:37] | For reasons I don’t understand, | 出于我不明白的原因 |
[04:39] | that kid loves you. | 那孩子爱你 |
[04:40] | She was an easy lay. What’s hard to understand? | 她很容易搞上手 有什么难理解的 |
[04:43] | And it’s not just Luke. | 不仅仅是卢克 |
[04:45] | You’ve been treating everyone like crap. | 你对大家都不好 |
[04:46] | You’ve been lying, drinking, staying out all night… | 你在撒谎 喝酒 整晚不回家 |
[04:49] | Get off my back. I just gave up a baby. | 少烦我 我刚送走一个孩子 |
[04:51] | Oh, give me a break. | 少来这套 |
[04:53] | That’s your excuse for everything. | 你什么事都是这借口 |
[04:54] | The other day, you couldn’t do the dishes | 有天你没法洗盘子 |
[04:55] | ’cause you “Just gave up a baby.” | 因为你”刚送走一个孩子” |
[04:58] | You two could never understand what… | 你俩根本不能理解… |
[04:59] | Understand what you’ve been going through. | 理解你经历的事情 |
[05:01] | You sound like a broken record. | 你就跟张破唱片一样 |
[05:02] | Not that you know what a record is. | 虽然说你不知道什么是唱片 |
[05:05] | I don’t want to talk about this with you. | 我不想跟你们聊这事 |
[05:06] | Fine. But you have to talk with someone. | 好吧 但你得找人谈谈 |
[05:10] | Why don’t you see a therapist? | 你去看心理医生吧 |
[05:11] | There are people at the free clinic. | 免费诊所有医生 |
[05:13] | It doesn’t cost anything. | 不需要花钱 |
[05:14] | No way I am seeing a shrink. | 我绝对不去看心理医生 |
[05:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:17] | You can’t be embarrassed. | 你又不可能尴尬 |
[05:18] | For God’s sake, your water broke at the prom. | 看在老天的份上 你的羊水在舞会时破了 |
[05:19] | You can’t top that. | 没啥事比那个更尴尬了 |
[05:22] | Oh, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[05:31] | – So there’s free therapy? – Yeah. | -还有免费的心理治疗啊 -是啊 |
[05:35] | Why haven’t you been going? | 那你咋没去呢 |
[05:41] | It’s open. | 门是开的 |
[05:47] | Where is everyone? | 大伙儿人呢 |
[05:48] | Mom went to pick Roscoe up from school | 妈妈去接罗斯科放学了 |
[05:50] | and Grandma’s organizing a dead lady’s yard sale. | 外婆在组织去世女士的庭院拍卖 |
[05:54] | Okay. What’s up with you? | 好吧 你怎么了 |
[05:56] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:58] | Nothing’s cool. | 这挺好的 |
[06:01] | I’m salesman of the month at my car dealership. | 我是汽车销售店本月销售冠军 |
[06:05] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[06:07] | That’s why I got this pin. | 所以我拿到了这个别针 |
[06:10] | They gave me a pin. | 他们给了我一个别针 |
[06:14] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[06:17] | Brr. Frosty. | 真冷淡 |
[06:23] | – Something bothering you? – No. | -你有烦心事吗 -没有 |
[06:26] | Violet, I was your stepdad for six years. | 维奥莉特 我做你后爹做了六年 |
[06:28] | I can read you pretty well. | 我能读出你的心思 |
[06:29] | It was four years. | 是四年 |
[06:32] | Your mom really made it feel like longer. | 你妈让那段时间感觉更长了 |
[06:37] | She wants me to go to therapy. | 她想让我去看心理医生 |
[06:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:40] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[06:41] | Doesn’t matter. I’m not going. | 无所谓 我不去 |
[06:43] | You should. | 你该去 |
[06:44] | It’s a priceless opportunity to piss her off. | 这是惹毛她的无价机会 |
[06:50] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[06:53] | You get your life together, | 你让生活走上正轨 |
[06:54] | and then she is forced to look at her own. | 那她就得去审视自己的生活了 |
[06:57] | And, Violet, believe me when I tell you | 维奥莉特 相信我的话 |
[07:00] | she hates that. | 她讨厌这样 |
[07:02] | You got smarter when you stopped smoking weed. | 你不吸大麻以后聪明多了 |
[07:06] | She hates that, too. | 她也讨厌这个 |
[07:11] | Man, free clinics are so cool. | 天呐 免费诊所真酷 |
[07:13] | Check this out. Free mammograms, flu shots, | 瞧瞧 免费乳房X线照片 流感疫苗 |
[07:16] | STD testing, diabetes screening | 性病检查 糖尿病测试 |
[07:18] | and, I kid you not, calligraphy classes. | 而且我不骗你 还有书法班 |
[07:22] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[07:24] | Send a beautiful, handwritten note | 寄一张美丽的手写纸条 |
[07:25] | to all your former sex partners | 给你的所有前任性伴侣说 |
[07:27] | that you gave them herpes. | 你给他们传染了疱疹 |
[07:30] | You have any idea why Violet changed her mind | 你知道维奥莉特为什么改变主意 |
[07:32] | about going to therapy? | 来看心理医生了吗 |
[07:34] | Mmm. I gotta assume | 我猜想 |
[07:35] | that she needed to process what I said to her | 她需要消化我对她说的话 |
[07:38] | and eventually came to the right decision. | 最后做出了正确的决定 |
[07:42] | Just let me assume that! | 就让我那样猜想吧 |
[07:44] | You ever think about seeing a therapist? | 你想过去看心理医生吗 |
[07:46] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[07:49] | I need to believe I’m good! | 我得相信我不用了 |
[07:51] | You don’t have any issues. | 你没什么问题 |
[07:53] | Hey, we’re here to support Violet | 我们是来支持维奥莉特的 |
[07:55] | so she can deal with her issues. | 好让她解决自己的问题 |
[07:57] | This is not about me; it’s about her. | 重点不是我 而是她 |
[08:00] | The therapist wants you to join our session. | 心理医生希望你加入谈话疗程 |
[08:02] | Son of a bitch! | 该死的 |
[08:05] | I think this just became about you. | 我想这事又跟你有关了 |
[08:09] | He wants you in there, too. | 他也想要你进去 |
[08:10] | Son of a bitch! | 该死的 |
[08:15] | Just want you to know, everything discussed here | 告诉你们一下 这里讨论的一切 |
[08:17] | is protected by doctor-patient privilege. | 都受到医患特权的保护 |
[08:20] | This is a safe space. | 这里很安全 |
[08:21] | You can say anything you’d like. | 你想说什么都行 |
[08:22] | Okay, I’d like to say, “When is your bedtime?” | 好吧 我想问 你几点睡觉 |
[08:27] | I assure you, I’m completely qualified. | 我向你保证 我完全够格 |
[08:29] | I may look young, but I’m actually 23 and a half. | 我也许看起来很年轻 但我实际上23岁半了 |
[08:34] | Free clinic. | 免费诊所 |
[08:35] | You get what you pay for. | 一分钱一分货 |
[08:37] | Now, Violet, you have something you wanted to share? | 维奥莉特 你有什么想分享的吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah. You ruined my life. | 是啊 你毁了我的生活 |
[08:41] | Say it like you did to the puppet. | 对着木偶说话 |
[08:43] | “I’m angry because…” | 我很生气 因为 |
[08:49] | I am angry because… | 我很生气 因为 |
[08:51] | you totally screwed up my chances | 你毁了我跟一个男人 |
[08:52] | of having a healthy relationship with a man. | 健康恋爱的机会 |
[08:55] | You’re looking at her, right? | 你看着她呢对吧 |
[08:58] | I’m looking at both of you. | 我看着你俩 |
[09:00] | I thought you were supposed to help her | 我还以为你是应该帮助她 |
[09:02] | get over giving up the baby. | 从送走孩子这事中恢复过来的 |
[09:04] | It’s all tied together. | 这一切都是有联系的 |
[09:05] | If I wasn’t so messed up with guys, | 如果我处得好跟男人的关系 |
[09:06] | I probably wouldn’t have even gotten pregnant. | 我也许一开始就不会怀孕 |
[09:08] | See what I did there? | 看见我的成果了吧 |
[09:11] | Wait, it’s my fault you got pregnant? | 等等 你怀孕了是我的错吗 |
[09:13] | I believe the point Violet is trying to make is that | 我相信维奥莉特想说的重点是 |
[09:15] | there was a lack of male role models that she could look up to. | 她缺乏崇拜的男性榜样 |
[09:18] | You drove Alvin away. | 你赶走了阿尔文 |
[09:20] | You drove Baxter away. | 你赶走了巴克斯特 |
[09:21] | And I never even knew my father. | 我都不知道我父亲是谁 |
[09:23] | Hey, your father left me. | 你父亲抛弃了我 |
[09:25] | You were a drunken mess. | 你是个一团糟的酒鬼 |
[09:26] | Of course he did. | 他当然会离开你 |
[09:28] | You know what? We’re not here to talk about him. | 知道吗 我们不是来谈论他的 |
[09:29] | See? | 瞧见了吗 |
[09:30] | This is what she always does. | 她每次就这样 |
[09:32] | Whenever I ask about my dad, | 每次我问关于我爸爸的事 |
[09:33] | she shuts me down. | 她都将我拒之门外 |
[09:34] | I don’t know a thing about that guy. | 我完全不了解那个人 |
[09:36] | How screwed up is that? | 这真是太糟糕了 |
[09:37] | In my professional opinion, | 以我专业的观点 |
[09:39] | I would suggest that Violet has a right | 我觉得维奥莉特有权利 |
[09:40] | to know some information about her father. | 了解她父亲的一些情况 |
[09:42] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[09:43] | You have a “Professional opinion”? | 你有专业的观点啊 |
[09:47] | Maybe. I mean… | 也许吧 我是说 |
[09:49] | Honestly, sometimes you just say things. | 说真的 有时候你就信口乱说 |
[09:52] | Look, she’s drinking, she’s cheating on her boyfriend. | 听着 她在喝酒 背着男朋友偷情 |
[09:56] | Shouldn’t we focus on that? | 我们能专注于那些方面吗 |
[09:57] | I bet you I would be a much happier person | 我跟你保证[打赌] 如果当时是你离开了 |
[10:00] | if you were the one that took off, | 而我跟我爸爸一起长大 |
[10:01] | and I grew up with my father. | 我肯定快乐得多 |
[10:03] | Oh, boy, would you lose that bet. | 天啊 你这个赌输定了 |
[10:05] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 别说了 |
[10:05] | Shush. You don’t know anything. | 闭嘴 你什么都不知道 |
[10:08] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 拜托 |
[10:08] | She’s 18. She can hear it. | 她18岁了 能听了 |
[10:10] | You want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[10:11] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[10:12] | Your father used to beat the crap out of my daughter. | 你父亲以前把我女儿打得半死 |
[10:14] | – Stop. – He sent her to the ER twice. | -别说了 -他送她去了两次急诊室 |
[10:17] | I seriously doubt you’d be happier living with him. | 我深表怀疑你跟他一起生活会更快乐 |
[10:39] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[10:42] | Because I never wanted you to know. | 因为我不想让你知道 |
[10:44] | You looked in my direction. | 你往我的方向看了 |
[10:45] | Does that mean we’re speaking again? | 那意味着我们又说话了吗 |
[10:47] | So, no. | 看来不是 |
[10:50] | How long did you stay with him? | 你跟他在一起多长时间 |
[10:52] | Too long. | 太长了 |
[10:53] | Well, it wasn’t as if I had you to run home to. | 那时候我回家也不见你啊 |
[10:55] | Hey, at that time in my life, I was in my own prison. | 那时候我身处自己的监狱 |
[10:59] | Prison. | 是在监狱 |
[11:02] | I want to meet him. | 我想见他 |
[11:02] | What?! Did you not get what he did to your mother? | 什么 你不明白他对你妈妈做了什么吗 |
[11:05] | Yeah, he sounds like a total loser. | 他听起来像是个废柴 |
[11:07] | But he’s still my father, and I have a right to know him. | 但他还是我父亲 我有权利认识他 |
[11:10] | This is exactly why I didn’t want her to find out. | 所以我才不想让她知道 |
[11:12] | Maybe he’s changed. | 也许他变了 |
[11:13] | People like that don’t change. | 那种人不会改变 |
[11:15] | Aren’t you in a program that’s all about second chances? | 你参与的戒酒会不就宣扬第二次机会吗 |
[11:18] | I mean, you guys keep saying | 我是说 你们一直在说 |
[11:19] | that you turned your lives around. | 你们扭转了人生 |
[11:20] | Isn’t it possible that my dad became a half-decent guy? | 我爸成为了一个稍微像样的人也有可能啊 |
[11:23] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[11:23] | Just because you say so? | 就因为你这样说了吗 |
[11:25] | I want to hear his side of the story. | 我想听听他那边的说法 |
[11:27] | You think he has a side?! | 你觉得还有他那边的说法吗 |
[11:31] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[11:32] | Christy! Cars! Truck! | 克丽丝蒂 汽车 卡车 |
[11:35] | You want to meet him, we’re gonna meet him. | 你想见他 我们就去见他 |
[11:37] | – Great. – Great. | -太棒了 -太棒了 |
[11:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:45] | The first U-turn was just to be dramatic. | 第一个掉头是为了戏剧效果 |
[11:47] | It’s actually this way. | 实际上是这条路 |
[11:54] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定知道自己在干什么吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | Here he is. | 他在这里 |
[12:05] | “James Sutcliff.” | 詹姆斯·萨特克里夫 |
[12:07] | I thought his name was Butch. | 我还以为他叫布奇呢 |
[12:09] | Butch was his nickname. | 布奇是他的昵称 |
[12:13] | Do you know how he died? | 你知道他是怎么死的吗 |
[12:15] | Car accident. | 车祸 |
[12:17] | Anyway, I know this isn’t how you wanted to meet him, | 总之 我知道你不想这样见到他 |
[12:21] | but here’s your dad. | 但这是你爸爸 |
[12:24] | Why couldn’t you have been a cool guy? | 你为什么不能是个很酷的男人呢 |
[12:27] | He was cool. | 他是很酷 |
[12:29] | He was so cool, I couldn’t even believe | 他太酷了 我都不敢相信 |
[12:31] | he wanted to go out with me. | 他想跟我约会 |
[12:33] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[12:35] | The first few months were fun. | 前几个月挺好玩的 |
[12:37] | Then one night, we were doing tequila shots with his friends. | 然后一天晚上 我们在跟他的朋友喝龙舌兰 |
[12:42] | He came in and said, “Kirk Cobain just died.” | 他走进来然后说 科克·柯本刚死了 |
[12:45] | And I said, “No, genius, it’s Kurt, with a T.” | 我说 不 天才 是科特 特别的特 |
[12:49] | And everyone laughed. | 大家全笑了 |
[12:51] | It was no big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[12:52] | Then everyone cried because, you know, Kurt Cobain died. | 然后大家都哭了 因为科特·柯本死了 |
[12:58] | Then we get in the car to go home, | 然后我们上车回家了 |
[13:00] | and he starts yelling at me for embarrassing him. | 然后他开始冲我吼 因为我让他丢脸了 |
[13:03] | His reaction was so crazy, I thought he was kidding. | 他的反应太疯狂了 我以为他是在开玩笑 |
[13:05] | So I laughed. | 所以我笑了 |
[13:10] | He slapped me so hard, I heard a ringing in my ears. | 他重重地扇了我一耳光 我都耳鸣了 |
[13:15] | That was the beginning. | 那是一开始 |
[13:20] | I packed my bags so many times, | 好多次我都打包了行李 |
[13:23] | but he always said that he loved me | 但他总是说他爱我 |
[13:26] | and it would never happen again. | 这事再也不会发生了 |
[13:30] | Until it did. | 直到事情再次发生 |
[13:33] | After a while, I just started feeling like I deserved it. | 过了一阵子 我觉得这是我活该 |
[13:38] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[13:42] | that’s my side. | 这是我的说法 |
[13:51] | I’ll be in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[13:58] | So… | 那么… |
[13:59] | Who the hell is James Sutcliff? | 詹姆斯·萨特克里夫是谁 |
[14:07] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[14:10] | But I would rather Violet think Butch is dead | 但我宁愿让维奥莉特认为布奇死了 |
[14:13] | than ever go looking for that monster. | 也不愿让她去找那个禽兽 |
[14:15] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[14:17] | I’m sorry I called you a bad liar. | 很抱歉我说你不会撒谎 |
[14:19] | You’re a great liar. | 你很会撒谎 |
[14:21] | Thanks, coach. | 谢谢 教练 |
[14:23] | Means a lot coming from you. | 你说这话对我意义重大 |
[14:26] | I’m also sorry I wasn’t there for you. | 很抱歉我没有陪着你 |
[14:31] | You’re here now. | 你现在陪着我呢 |
[14:37] | Sorry for dragging you into this, James Sutcliff. | 抱歉把你拉进这事 詹姆斯·萨特克里夫 |
[14:41] | I’m sure you were a very nice man. | 你肯定是个很好的人 |
[14:43] | She’s looking. She’s looking. | 她在看呢 她在看呢 |
[14:45] | I hope you rot in hell, you miserable bastard! | 希望你在地狱里腐烂 你个可悲的混蛋 |
[14:54] | Why’d you spit on my husband’s grave? | 你为什么冲我丈夫的坟墓吐痰 |
[14:59] | I think you know. | 我想你知道原因 |
[15:06] | When’s Mom gonna be back? | 妈妈什么时候回来 |
[15:07] | Shouldn’t be long. | 不会太久了 |
[15:08] | She took your sister to therapy. | 她载你姐姐去做心理治疗了 |
[15:11] | What’s therapy? | 心理治疗是什么 |
[15:13] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会发现 |
[15:16] | Hey, guess who made salesman of the month. | 猜猜谁成了本月销售冠军 |
[15:19] | You told me. They gave you a pin. | 你跟我说了 他们给了你一个别针 |
[15:26] | Hey, what took you so long? | 怎么这么久才回来 |
[15:27] | Sorry, we had to make a couple of stops. | 抱歉 我们停了几次车 |
[15:30] | Is that frozen yogurt? | 那是冻酸奶吗 |
[15:31] | Yep, dead people tweak my sweet tooth. | 是啊 死人让我想吃甜食 |
[15:35] | I’m gonna change and then head over to Luke’s. | 我要换衣服 然后去卢克家 |
[15:38] | Remember– you’re recovering from a stomach bug | 记住 你之前有了胃虫 后来演变成了头伤风 |
[15:40] | that morphed into a head cold. | 现在正在康复 |
[15:41] | You keep reversing it. | 你一直说反了 |
[15:42] | Head cold, stomach bug. | 之前是头伤风 后来是胃虫 |
[15:43] | Just say “Diarrhea.” He won’t ask any questions. | 直接说腹泻 他不会问什么的 |
[15:47] | Baxter, kitchen. | 巴克斯特 来厨房 |
[15:49] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[15:50] | The bitch be crazy. Does it matter? | 那婊子疯了 这重要吗 |
[15:54] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[15:55] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[15:57] | Relax. | 放松 |
[15:58] | You’re not in trouble. | 你没惹麻烦 |
[16:00] | Then what are we gonna talk about? | 那我们要聊什么 |
[16:04] | So, listen, some stuff came up in therapy, | 听着 心理治疗时出了一些事 |
[16:08] | and it got me thinking about our relationship. | 这让我考虑到我们的关系 |
[16:12] | And I’m not in trouble? | 我没惹麻烦吗 |
[16:15] | No. | 没有 |
[16:18] | Remember what I told you about Violet’s dad? | 记得我跟你说维奥莉特的爸爸是什么人吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[16:22] | Bad guy. | 是个坏人 |
[16:23] | Yeah, well, I was really messed up after that, | 之后我过得挺混的 |
[16:27] | and you kind of paid the price for it. | 你为此付出了代价 |
[16:31] | Is that Freudian for you were really mean to me? | 这是弗洛伊德所谓的”你对我很刻薄”吗 |
[16:35] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[16:37] | You were a stand-up guy, | 你是个可靠的男人 |
[16:39] | and I just couldn’t appreciate it. | 我只是不懂感激 |
[16:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:49] | I have a girlfriend, so I can’t make out with you. | 我有女朋友了 所以我没法跟你亲热 |
[16:53] | – Baxter. – Although she isn’t here… | -巴克斯特 -虽然她不在这里 |
[16:56] | And neither am I. | 我也不在 |
[16:59] | Now I’m in trouble. | 现在我惹麻烦了 |
[17:08] | How’d it go with Luke? | 和卢克聊得怎么样 |
[17:10] | I told him I made out with another guy, | 我跟他说 我跟另一个人亲热了 |
[17:13] | and he broke up with me. | 他跟我分手了 |
[17:15] | So, pretty much the perfect end to the perfect day. | 真是完美一天的完美结束 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[17:20] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:21] | I haven’t exactly been the best girlfriend. | 我也不是最佳女友 |
[17:26] | Or daughter, but that probably goes without saying. | 或者女儿 但那也许不言自明 |
[17:29] | No, it doesn’t. | 才不是 |
[17:32] | Say it. | 说出来吧 |
[17:36] | Mom, it never occurred to me | 妈妈 我从没想到过 |
[17:37] | that it could have been his fault. | 这可能是他的错 |
[17:43] | When you look at me, is it just… | 当你看着我时 是不是… |
[17:48] | Am I just a constant reminder of a terrible time? | 我是不是一直提醒着你一段糟糕的时光 |
[17:52] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[17:54] | Just the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[17:57] | I might not be here without you. | 如果没有你 我可能不会成为这样 |
[17:59] | I don’t understand. What do you mean? | 我不明白 你什么意思 |
[18:01] | When I found out I was pregnant, | 我发现我怀孕时 |
[18:03] | I knew it wasn’t just about me anymore. | 我知道重点就不再是我了 |
[18:07] | You gave me the courage to leave. | 你给了我离开的勇气 |
[18:10] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[18:14] | Well, good, then. | 那好吧 |
[18:20] | It’s been a long day. | 今天真漫长 |
[18:21] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[18:31] | So… | 那么… |
[18:33] | how do we do this? | 要怎么做 |
[18:35] | Uh, well, why don’t you just tell me | 不如你直接告诉我 |
[18:36] | what’s going on in your life? | 你生活中的事吧 |
[18:38] | What’s been bothering you? | 你有什么烦心事 |
[18:39] | Okay, well, let’s see… | 好吧 让我想想 |
[18:45] | Bonnie, could you please join us? | 邦妮 你能来一起聊聊吗 |
[18:46] | Son of a bitch! | 该死的 |