时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, my God. What happened?! | 我的天 出什么事了 |
[00:05] | I threw my back out really bad. | 我的背扭伤了 很严重 |
[00:07] | How? | 怎么伤的 |
[00:08] | I was taking a shower, | 我在洗澡 |
[00:10] | I bent down to pick up the soap. | 弯腰捡一块肥皂 |
[00:13] | And? | 然后呢 |
[00:14] | That’s it! | 就是这样了 |
[00:16] | Marjorie? | 玛乔丽 |
[00:17] | Here, talk to Bonnie. | 和邦妮谈谈 |
[00:20] | Yeah, hey, listen. | 喂 听着 |
[00:20] | Um, I’m at the clinic. I hurt my back. | 我在医院 背扭伤了 |
[00:22] | Doctor wants to give me pain pills. | 医生想给我开止痛药 |
[00:29] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想和你说 |
[00:31] | Hi. | 喂 |
[00:33] | No, she’s not faking. | 不 她不是假装的 |
[00:36] | Okay. It’s 11:00. | 好了 11点了 |
[00:38] | No more until 3:00 A.M. | 凌晨三点再服用 |
[00:40] | Assuming I’m in pain. | 如果我疼的话 |
[00:41] | Exactly. You might not even need it. | 是啊 也许根本就不需要 |
[00:43] | Look at us, being responsible with drugs. | 瞧瞧我们 服药这么谨慎 |
[00:45] | Right? “Take as directed.” | 是吧 遵医嘱服用 |
[00:47] | It’s hilarious. | 搞笑死了 |
[00:50] | Where’s your mother? | 你母亲在哪里 |
[00:51] | Um, out for the evening. Why? | 晚上出去了 什么事 |
[00:54] | She stole three of my cat’s tranquilizers. | 她偷了三片我家猫的镇定剂 |
[00:58] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 这不可能 |
[00:59] | I just refilled his prescription. | 我刚续了处方药 |
[01:01] | I know exactly how many were in here. | 我知道有多少片 |
[01:04] | Maybe your cat has a drug problem. | 也许你家猫磕药 |
[01:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:26] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[01:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[01:32] | I’m in jail. | 我在监狱里 |
[01:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[01:36] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:37] | Yeah. I just got a D.U.I. | 嗯 刚酒驾了 |
[01:40] | Can you come bail me out? | 你能来保释我吗 |
[01:43] | You know what, I’ll come… get you in the morning. | 我明早接你出来 |
[01:47] | What? You’re gonna leave me here? | 什么 你要把我留在这里吗 |
[01:50] | Yeah. I am, Mom. | 是的 妈妈 |
[01:51] | Christy, don’t you da… | 克丽丝蒂 你敢… |
[02:12] | – I am so mad at you! – I am so mad at you! | -我非常生你的气 -我非常生你的气 |
[02:15] | – You’re mad at me?! – You’re mad at me?! | -你居然生我的气 -你居然生我的气 |
[02:16] | – Yes! – Yes! | -是的 -是的 |
[02:18] | All right, this is stupid. You go first. | 这样太傻了 你先说 |
[02:21] | How could you let me spend a night in jail? | 你怎么能让我在牢里待上一整晚 |
[02:24] | How could you lie to me about getting loaded again? | 你怎么能瞒着我又开始喝酒磕药 |
[02:27] | It’s not my fault. I was prescribed those painkillers. | 这不是我的错 那些止痛药是医生开的 |
[02:30] | I am the victim here. | 我才是受害人 |
[02:33] | – How’d you blow a one-one on the Breathalyzer? – Easy! | -你怎么在酒精测试仪上吹出了醉酒啊 -简单 |
[02:35] | I was drinking to forget I was hooked on painkillers! | 我喝酒是为了忘记我在磕止痛药 |
[02:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:40] | I am gonna say just one more thing. | 我只说一件事 |
[02:43] | As one alcoholic to another, I will support you | 以同为酒瘾者的身份来说 如果你想再次戒酒 |
[02:46] | if you want to get sober again. | 我会支持你 |
[02:47] | – Thank you. I appreciate… – Let me finish. | -谢谢 我很感谢 -让我说完 |
[02:50] | But as your daughter– | 但作为你的女儿 |
[02:51] | and I say this with nothing but love– | 我这样说是因为我爱你 |
[02:54] | you are dead to me. | 你在我心中已经死了 |
[02:57] | Okay. Can I say something? | 好的 我能说句话吗 |
[03:00] | Sure. | 可以 |
[03:02] | – First of all… – Lies! | -首先 -谎言 |
[03:09] | At some point, we got to get my car out of the impound lot. | 不管怎么说 得把我的车从扣车处领出来 |
[03:12] | Fat lot of good it’ll do you without a driver’s license, | 没驾照的情况下 车领出来一点好处也没有 |
[03:14] | you stupid dumb-ass. | 你这个蠢货 |
[03:18] | Oh, hell no. | 不是吧 |
[03:20] | We were so worried about you. | 我们好担心你 |
[03:23] | Poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[03:25] | Thank God you’re okay! | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[03:28] | Christy, get in here. | 克丽丝蒂 过来 |
[03:29] | Oh, you don’t want me anywhere near her rib cage right now. | 你绝对不会希望我现在靠近她的胸腔 |
[03:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | Bonnie, you have a choice to make. | 邦妮 你要作出决定 |
[03:38] | You can either let us help you get sober, | 要么让我们帮你戒瘾 |
[03:41] | or you can keep drinking and using and end up back in jail, | 要么你继续酗酒磕药 最终下场肯定是监狱 |
[03:44] | a hospital or an early grave. | 医院或是早死 |
[03:52] | – Well? – I’m thinking. | -怎么样 -我在想 |
[04:16] | I want to get sober again. | 我要再次戒瘾 |
[04:19] | – I-I really do. – Great. | -真心的 -很好 |
[04:22] | Now, you know, withdrawal from painkillers can be challenging, | 要戒掉止痛药是个挑战 |
[04:25] | but we’re here to support you and make it as easy as possible. | 但我们会支持你 尽量让这个过程变得简单 |
[04:28] | ‘Cause God knows we want it to be easy. | 因为上帝知道我们想让这过程简单 |
[04:32] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[04:33] | Sorry. I’m not a fan. | 抱歉 我不粉上帝 |
[04:37] | Wendy’s a registered nurse, so she can check your vitals, | 温蒂是注册护士 她可以检查你的生命指数 |
[04:40] | make sure you’re staying hydrated. | 确保你不会脱水 |
[04:42] | I didn’t know you were a nurse. | 我不知道你是护士 |
[04:44] | I talk about it all the time at meetings. | 我在互助会上经常提到 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I-I don’t really listen to other people’s shares. | 其实别人分享时我根本没听 |
[04:51] | Well, I am. | 我是护士 |
[04:52] | And just so you know, if you start to convulse, | 告诉你一下 如果你开始抽搐 |
[04:55] | I can give you a light sedative. | 我可以给你一点镇静剂 |
[04:57] | Now, that I heard. | 我听到了 |
[05:00] | I offered to pay for you to spend a month | 我说要出钱让你在我马里布的 |
[05:02] | at my rehab in Malibu, but Christy said no. | 康复中心待一个月 但克丽丝蒂拒绝了 |
[05:06] | What a hateful thing to do. | 你这样做太可恶了 |
[05:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | That’s what I was going for. | 我要的就是这个效果 |
[05:11] | Let’s get you into some clean clothes. | 你去换套干净衣服 |
[05:13] | Yeah, good idea. | 好主意 |
[05:15] | Put a fresh coat of paint on that turd. | 给这个可恨的人换上新的涂漆层[闻油漆味也可以嗨] |
[05:21] | Why are you so angry? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[05:23] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[05:25] | She screws up, | 她错得一塌糊涂 |
[05:26] | and everyone’s treating her like it’s her birthday. | 大家却把她当寿星女一样捧着 |
[05:28] | Ooh, that reminds me. I got her a cake. | 这提醒我了 我给她准备了蛋糕 |
[05:34] | Be right back. I got to pee. | 马上回来 我得尿尿 |
[05:57] | Is this really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[05:59] | It is. Don’t want you to have a stroke | 有 在你戒瘾的时候 |
[06:01] | or a massive heart attack while you’re detoxing. | 可不会希望发生中风或是突发心脏病吧 |
[06:04] | Terrific. Sobriety’s gonna kill me. | 太好了 戒瘾会让我没命 |
[06:08] | How’s her blood pressure? | 她的血压怎么样 |
[06:10] | Great. | 非常好 |
[06:11] | I’ll tell you later. | 我等下告诉你 |
[06:14] | Okay, Bonnie, | 邦妮 |
[06:15] | pick what movie you want to watch. | 选部你想看的电影 |
[06:17] | I brought Steel Magnolias, | 我带了《钢木兰》 |
[06:18] | Fried Green Tomatoes | 《油炸绿番茄》 |
[06:19] | and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. | 《牛仔裤的夏天》 |
[06:21] | Traveling Pants, Traveling Pants. | 《牛仔裤的夏天》《牛仔裤的夏天》 |
[06:24] | Wait, why does the drug addict get to pick? | 慢着 为什么让瘾君子来选 |
[06:27] | Because when one of us stumbles, we surround them with love. | 因为我们中某人犯错时 我们用爱来包围她 |
[06:33] | Why don’t you make yourself useful | 你不如做点贡献 |
[06:35] | and take care of some of your mom’s chores. | 搞定你妈妈的管理员工作 |
[06:36] | Maybe I don’t want to be useful. | 也许我不想做贡献 |
[06:38] | It’s okay. She doesn’t have to. | 没事 她不用这样做 |
[06:39] | Damn right, I don’t have to. | 太对了 我不用这样做 |
[06:41] | The to-do list is on the fridge. | 工作清单在冰箱上 |
[06:43] | I know where it is! | 我知道在哪里 |
[06:45] | Let’s watch Steel Magnolias. I’ve never seen that before. | 看《钢木兰》 我没看过 |
[06:48] | Julia Roberts dies. | 茱丽亚·罗伯茨死了 |
[06:55] | Thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我一起来 |
[06:56] | Sure. It’s fun doing chores. | 不客气 做管理员工作很有趣 |
[06:59] | Feels like I’m working on a ranch. | 好像我在农场工作一样 |
[07:03] | Okay, first thing we have to do is clear out the lint traps. | 首先我们要清理绒毛清除器 |
[07:07] | Great. What’s that? | 很好 是什么东西 |
[07:10] | In the dryer. See? | 干衣机里的 瞧 |
[07:12] | Ew, looks like the dryer’s belly button. | 恶心 看起来像干衣机的肚脐 |
[07:16] | I’ll take care of it. You relax. | 我来吧 你放轻松 |
[07:21] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[07:24] | I have to do her work while she gets coddled. | 她被大家溺爱着 我却要帮她工作 |
[07:26] | Were you this angry with me when I relapsed? | 我的酒瘾复发时 你也这么生气吗 |
[07:29] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[07:30] | Well, what’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[07:32] | You haven’t been disappointing me since I was born. | 你没有自我出生起就让我失望 |
[07:36] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[07:37] | at least you still have a mother. | 至少你还有母亲 |
[07:39] | Mine died when I was 16. | 我16岁 母亲就去世了 |
[07:41] | Oh. Jill, I-I didn’t know. | 吉尔 我不知道 |
[07:44] | How’d she die? | 什么原因 |
[07:45] | She battled depression her whole life, | 她一辈子都在和抑郁症抗争 |
[07:47] | and then one day she just gave up, | 有一天她放弃了 |
[07:50] | drove her little red Ferrari into the garage, | 把红色法拉利开进了车库 |
[07:52] | closed the door, and the carbon monoxide did the rest. | 关上门 一氧化碳完成了她的心愿 |
[07:55] | Oh God! | 我的天 |
[07:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:59] | It was really hard to drive that car after that. | 在那之后开那辆车很痛苦 |
[08:04] | I’ll… bet. | 我相信 |
[08:06] | But, you know, | 但你要知道 |
[08:07] | it was a Ferrari, so I muscled through. | 那可是法拉利 所以我还是挺过来了 |
[08:14] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[08:15] | – What’s that? – Ugh, rat trap. | -怎么回事 -捕鼠器 |
[08:18] | Damn it. It’s still alive. | 该死的 还活着 |
[08:20] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[08:21] | I don’t know. I hate to see the poor thing suffer. | 我不知道 我不想看到这可怜的家伙受苦 |
[08:25] | All right. Stand back. | 好的 退后 |
[08:27] | – What? – Just move aside. | -什么 -站一边去 |
[08:34] | Holy crap! | 妈呀 |
[08:36] | Got him. | 搞定 |
[08:40] | You carry a gun? | 你带着枪吗 |
[08:42] | Oh. This isn’t really a gun. | 这个不算是枪 |
[08:45] | This is a gun. | 这个才叫枪 |
[08:54] | I don’t get this movie. | 我没看懂这部电影 |
[08:57] | What’s not to get? | 有什么不懂的 |
[08:58] | They’re strong like steel but soft like magnolias. | 她们像钢铁一样坚强 却又像木兰一样柔弱 |
[09:03] | Okay, now I get it. I just hate it. | 我懂了 我不喜欢 |
[09:12] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[09:13] | Ugh, I hope to God this is my bottom. | 我对上帝祈祷 希望这是我的人生最低点 |
[09:15] | It’s up to you. | 这由你自己决定 |
[09:17] | Your bottom’s when you decide to stop digging. | 你的最低点 就是你决定不再给自己挖坑的时候 |
[09:19] | Or when I beat you to death with my shovel. | 或是我用铲子把你扁死的时候 |
[09:24] | Boy, I really did it this time, didn’t I? | 老天 我这次真是一塌糊涂对吗 |
[09:28] | Yep. | 是的 |
[09:30] | Christy hates me. | 克丽丝蒂恨我 |
[09:32] | Give her time. | 给她些时间 |
[09:32] | How much time? | 多少时间 |
[09:34] | I don’t know. Maybe a year or two | 我不知道 也许一两年 |
[09:36] | if you don’t do anything else stupid. | 如果你不再做蠢事的话 |
[09:40] | You’re such a comfort. | 你真会安慰人 |
[09:43] | Let’s just get you through this part right now. | 先帮你挺过戒瘾这道难关吧 |
[09:46] | We’ll deal with you and Christy later. | 回头再处理你和克丽丝蒂的事 |
[09:49] | Thank you for being so kind to me. | 谢谢你对我这么好 |
[09:52] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:54] | Crazy old ladies were kind to me when I was new. | 我新来时 老疯婆子也对我很好 |
[09:57] | I just don’t feel like I deserve it. | 我只是觉得我不配 |
[10:00] | Bonnie, | 邦妮 |
[10:01] | if people like us got what we deserve, we’d all be dead. | 如果我们这种人得到我们应得的 那我们都会死 |
[10:07] | Again, such a comfort. | 再说一次 你真会安慰人 |
[10:14] | For God’s sake, they’re just having dinner. | 看在老天的份上 他们只是在吃晚餐 |
[10:22] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[10:24] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[10:27] | Where’s my mother? | 我妈呢 |
[10:28] | She’s upstairs. | 她在楼上 |
[10:30] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[10:31] | Pretty bad. | 挺糟糕的 |
[10:32] | Oh, good, I want to go see. | 真好 我想去看看 |
[10:35] | Just a head’s up: don’t piss off Jill. | 提醒你们一下 别惹毛吉尔 |
[10:51] | Pretty rough, huh? | 很难受吧 |
[10:52] | Awful. | 糟透了 |
[10:54] | Sweet. | 真棒 |
[10:58] | You need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[11:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:01] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[11:02] | I haven’t washed my hair for days. | 我好多天没洗头发了 |
[11:05] | Come on into the bathroom. | 来浴室吧 |
[11:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:10] | You see my funny note in the pill bottle? | 你看见药瓶上我的搞笑便条吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah, I left you a funny response. | 看见了 我给你留了一条搞笑回复 |
[11:17] | Brought you more tea. | 给你泡了茶 |
[11:24] | Christy! | 克丽丝蒂 |
[11:25] | She has to be punished! | 她必须受到惩罚 |
[11:29] | Here’s the grocery list. Take your time. | 这是杂货单 慢慢买吧 |
[11:32] | – It would’ve grown back! – Go. | -会长回来的 -去吧 |
[11:45] | Find everything you need? | 找到你需要的一切了吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:47] | Having a good day? | 今天过得愉快吗 |
[11:49] | You bet. | 相当愉快 |
[11:51] | Ooh, candles, bubble bath, ice cream– | 蜡烛 泡沫浴粉 冰淇淋 |
[11:53] | someone’s spoiling themselves. | 某人真会宠自己 |
[11:56] | Actually it’s for my mom. | 实际上是给我妈妈买的 |
[11:59] | She’s a drug addict who just got out of jail. | 她是个刚出狱的瘾君子 |
[12:05] | Chunky Monkey– that’s kind of my addiction. | 胖猴子奶昔 我喜欢吃 |
[12:07] | I’m a Chunky Monkey junkie. | 我是胖猴子奶昔上瘾者 |
[12:11] | Yeah, funny. | 真好笑 |
[12:13] | What’s your name? Kathy? | 你叫什么 凯西吗 |
[12:15] | Let me tell you something, Kathy. | 我跟你说 凯西 |
[12:17] | This world rewards bad people. I don’t know why. | 这个世界奖励坏人 我不知道为什么 |
[12:21] | Maybe God’s a practical joker, maybe there is no God, | 也许上帝喜欢恶作剧 也许没有上帝 |
[12:24] | maybe life is just about getting boned every day | 也许生活就是每天都被一只愤怒的大猩猩 |
[12:27] | by an angry gorilla until you die. | 纠缠着 直到死去 |
[12:33] | Okeydokey. | 好吧 |
[12:36] | Any coupons? | 有优惠券吗 |
[12:39] | Actually, yeah, hold on. | 有的 等等 |
[12:43] | Hi, I’m Marjorie and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是玛乔丽 我是酒瘾者 |
[12:45] | Hi, Marjorie. | 你好 玛乔丽 |
[12:47] | Well, I’ve been going through a rough patch. | 我最近过得挺艰难的 |
[12:50] | This last round of chemo really knocked me out. | 最后一轮化疗让我精疲力尽 |
[12:53] | I haven’t had any energy, | 我没有任何精力 |
[12:54] | and every part of my body just hurts. | 我身体的每个部位都很疼 |
[12:57] | Hold that thought. | 等等 |
[13:04] | But you know what? | 但你们知道吗 |
[13:04] | I’ll take cancer over trying to get sober again. | 我情愿得癌症 也不愿再次戒瘾 |
[13:08] | Bonnie, are you okay? | 邦妮 你没事吧 |
[13:10] | Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[13:14] | That lucky duck’s gonna lose so much weight. | 那个幸运的女人会瘦很多的 |
[13:20] | Poor thing, come on and lie down. | 可怜的人 过来躺下 |
[13:22] | Come on, let’s get you all cozy. | 来吧 给你盖被子 |
[13:24] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Drink this. | -好 -喝了这个 |
[13:27] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[13:29] | You’re a steel magnolia. | 你是钢木兰 |
[13:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你们在开玩笑吗 |
[13:41] | She’s having a hard time. | 她很难受 |
[13:42] | Sick popes don’t get this much attention. | 生病的教皇都没这种待遇 |
[13:47] | Christy, wait. | 克丽丝蒂 等等 |
[13:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:49] | I get that you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[13:50] | Oh, I am way past angry. | 我不只是生气了 |
[13:52] | What do you want to do? You want to just throw your mother away? | 你想怎么做 抛弃你妈吗 |
[13:55] | Yes. And then I want to go to the new mommy store | 是啊 我想去新妈咪商店 |
[13:57] | and get one that works. | 买个好用的妈妈 |
[14:00] | Come on back inside. | 回来吧 |
[14:01] | I better not. I know where Jill’s gun is. | 我最好别回去 我知道吉尔的枪在哪里 |
[14:05] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[14:06] | To my happy place. | 去我开心的地方 |
[14:14] | Happy place, my ass. | 开心个屁 |
[14:17] | Cocktails? | 要鸡尾酒吗 |
[14:20] | Aw, just keep walking. | 继续走吧 |
[14:23] | Would you like a card? | 你想要一张牌吗 |
[14:24] | What do you think, Tracy? | 你觉得呢 特雷西 |
[14:25] | I got 16 against a ten. | 我这里16点 庄家10点 |
[14:27] | Book says take a card. | 书上说要牌 |
[14:29] | “Book says take a card.” | 书上说要牌 |
[14:31] | Hit me. | 发牌吧 |
[14:34] | And there it is. | 好了 |
[14:37] | Would you like the rest of these or should we play one more hand? | 你想要其余的吗 还是我们再来一轮 |
[14:50] | Okay, okay, I can work with that. | 好吧 这还不错 |
[14:52] | Blackjack. | 二十一点 |
[14:54] | I hate my mother! | 我恨我妈妈 |
[15:01] | Hey. Psst. | 喂 |
[15:05] | You done with this stupidity? | 你做够蠢事了吗 |
[15:08] | – What? – Come on, get up. | -什么 -起来 |
[15:10] | Let’s go down to the park, score an eight ball. | 我们去公园磕点药 |
[15:12] | Uh, I can’t. I-I’m trying to quit. | 不行 我想戒毒 |
[15:15] | Oh, please, you’re no quitter. | 拜托 你可不是这块料 |
[15:17] | Besides, it’ll be different this time. | 而且这次会不一样 |
[15:19] | From now on, we’ll only get high on the weekends. | 从现在开始 我们只在周末时嗑药 |
[15:24] | Excuse me. | 拜托 |
[15:26] | No one’s going to be snorting any fat rails while I’m here. | 我在这里时谁都不许吸毒 |
[15:32] | Oh, great. | 真棒 |
[15:34] | Take the tooth, leave a quarter, and get out of here. | 拿走牙齿 留下硬币 然后走吧 |
[15:38] | Settle down, camel toe. | 安分点 骆驼趾 |
[15:42] | For the record, I am all that is good | 顺便说一句 我是这个好女人的 |
[15:45] | about this wonderful woman. | 所有优点 |
[15:47] | Oh, yeah? Well, if it wasn’t for me, | 是吗 要不是我在 |
[15:50] | she’d have never survived being a foster kid. | 她这个领养的孩子就活不下来 |
[15:52] | I was always looking out for her. | 我一直都在照料她 |
[15:55] | You’re the reason she kept getting beat up in school. | 就是因为你她才一直在学校里被打的 |
[15:57] | That is true. | 是的 |
[16:00] | Hush, darling. | 嘘 亲爱的 |
[16:02] | I was the reason she reconciled with her daughter. | 因为我她才跟她女儿和好了 |
[16:05] | I’m the reason she had a daughter. | 因为我她才有女儿 |
[16:07] | At age 17. | 17岁就有了 |
[16:09] | Oh, yeah, here comes the slut-shaming. | 你要让我这个荡妇羞愧了啊 |
[16:12] | I’ve asked you not to use that kind of language around me. | 我让你别在我身边说这种话 |
[16:16] | Slut. Family. | 荡妇 -家庭 |
[16:17] | – Slut. – Friendship. | -荡妇 -友谊 |
[16:18] | – Slut. – Trust. | -荡妇 -信任 |
[16:19] | – Slut. – Love. | -荡妇 -爱 |
[16:21] | – Slut. – Understanding. | -荡妇 -理解 |
[16:22] | Slut. | 荡妇 |
[16:24] | Okay, everybody just quiet down for a minute. | 好了 大家安静一会儿 |
[16:27] | Hugs. | 拥抱 |
[16:29] | Stop it. | 闭嘴 |
[16:30] | I-I feel like my head’s gonna explode. | 我感觉我的头都要爆炸了 |
[16:33] | That’s because you’re sober, dummy. | 因为你不肯嗑药 蠢货 |
[16:34] | You’re not a dummy. | 你不是蠢货 |
[16:36] | You’re a very smart girl with a promising future. | 你是个聪明的女人 前途光明 |
[16:40] | She’s got no future. | 她可没前途 |
[16:42] | Not if she listens to you. | 如果听你的话就没有 |
[16:44] | Would everybody just shut up. | 大家都闭嘴好吗 |
[16:46] | I… I can’t think. | 我没法思考了 |
[16:49] | You’re going down. | 你要下地狱的 |
[16:51] | Talk to the wand. | 跟我的魔杖说去吧 |
[16:55] | The two of you are driving me crazy! | 你俩要把我逼疯了 |
[16:58] | Mm. Arguing with people who aren’t there. | 跟不存在的人争论 |
[17:01] | Brings you back, doesn’t it? | 让你回到了过去 对吧 |
[17:05] | When I was detoxing, I remember having | 我戒毒的时候 我记得 |
[17:07] | a screaming fight with my dead mother. | 我跟我死去的妈妈大吵了一架 |
[17:10] | Stewardess made me get off the plane in Denver. | 空姐让我在丹佛下飞机了 |
[17:16] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做了 |
[17:18] | I don’t know if I should keep getting loaded… | 我不知道我是否要继续嗑药 |
[17:21] | …if I should get sober. I… | 还是要戒瘾 我 |
[17:24] | I give up. I… | 我放弃 我 |
[17:25] | Somebody help me, please, God, anybody! | 快来人救救我 上帝 任何人都行 |
[17:33] | Ladies, I got this. | 女士们 我可以的 |
[17:35] | But I was just… | 但我刚… |
[17:36] | Bup-bup-bup. | 别说了 |
[17:41] | I don’t know why I can’t stay. | 我不知道我为什么不能留下来 |
[17:54] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[17:56] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[18:00] | Hi, I’m Christy, and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者 |
[18:02] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[18:06] | I wasn’t planning on going to a meeting tonight, | 我今晚本来不想参加会议的 |
[18:08] | but I’m broke and I wanted a cup of coffee. | 但我破产了 我想喝杯咖啡 |
[18:14] | Anyway, what’s going on with me? | 总之 我最近经历了什么事呢 |
[18:20] | Okay, well, my mom relapsed on painkillers. | 好吧 我妈妈又吃上了止痛药 |
[18:25] | And I really don’t know what to do about it, | 我真的不知道该如何是好 |
[18:28] | except get angry at her. | 除了对她愤怒 |
[18:31] | Which totally isn’t helping, | 这完全没帮助 |
[18:32] | but I guess it’s better than being scared. | 但我想这比害怕更好 |
[18:41] | When I was a kid, I was scared all the time. | 我小时候一直都很害怕 |
[18:44] | ‘Cause, you know, if my mom wasn’t okay, | 因为如果我妈妈不好的话 |
[18:47] | I wasn’t okay. | 我也不好 |
[18:50] | But I’m not a kid anymore, and… | 但我不是小孩了 |
[18:54] | I guess, if I’m sober… | 我想 如果我戒瘾了 |
[18:59] | I’m okay, no matter what she does. | 我就没事了 不管她做了什么 |
[19:06] | Hot damn. | 该死 |
[19:07] | I wish I came here before I lost $800. | 希望我输了八百块之前就过来了 |
[19:29] | Hey. How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:34] | Better. | 好些了 |
[19:36] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:39] | What’s bothering you? | 你有什么烦心事啊 |
[19:41] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[19:44] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:51] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[19:58] | Hey, who left the seat up? | 谁没把马桶圈放下 |