时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re gonna grab coffee with some girls from the meeting. | 我们要跟戒瘾会的一些女人们喝咖啡 |
[00:05] | Do you want to come with us? | 你想跟我们一起吗 |
[00:07] | Your parents know you’re trying to get sober? | 你父母知道你想戒毒吗 |
[00:09] | My parents don’t know I’m alive. | 我父母都不知道我还活着 |
[00:11] | So, uh, where are you living? | 你住在哪里 |
[00:12] | There’s a guy. | 我男友家 |
[00:15] | What’s he do? | 他做什么 |
[00:16] | He’s a drug dealer. | 他是个毒贩 |
[00:19] | And a guitar player. | 还是个吉他手 |
[00:22] | If you’re hungry, the kitchen’s there and the bathroom’s there. | 如果你饿了 厨房在那边 卫生间在那边 |
[00:25] | Make yourself at home. | 把这里当自己家吧 |
[00:26] | Yeah, thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[00:27] | Okay. Sweet dreams. | 好吧 做个好梦 |
[00:28] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[00:30] | Don’t you have work to do? | 你不是要干活吗 |
[00:33] | On your computer, upstairs? | 去楼上用电脑 |
[00:36] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[00:38] | I, uh, I go to college, so I have a paper to write. | 我上大学 所以我得写论文 |
[00:42] | And print. | 还得打印 |
[00:43] | Yes, and print. | 对 还得打印 |
[00:44] | Can’t turn it in unless you print it. | 不打印就没法交作业了 |
[00:48] | Um… I am, uh, not in college, | 我没上大学 |
[00:50] | so, uh, I like to | 所以我想 |
[00:52] | watch tv. | 看电视 |
[00:57] | Okay. Sweet dreams. | 好了 做个好梦 |
[00:59] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:00] | Uh, Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[01:03] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[01:04] | Aren’t you afraid I’m gonna steal your purse? | 你不怕我会偷走你的包包吗 |
[01:07] | Oh… Don’t be silly. | 别说傻话了 |
[01:09] | Just, uh, just put it in my mouth. | 放我嘴里来 |
[01:13] | – Our little dope fiend up yet? – She’s gone. | -我们的吸毒小朋友起床了吗 -她走了 |
[01:16] | I went back to my boyfriend and | 我回到了男友身边 |
[01:17] | I told him I wanted to get clean, and | 我跟他说我想戒毒 |
[01:20] | it didn’t work out so good. | 结局不大顺利 |
[01:23] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do now, you know? | 我不知道我该怎么做了 |
[01:24] | I just… I just know, whatever it is… | 我只是知道不管怎么 |
[01:28] | I can’t do it by myself. | 我都没法自己做到 |
[01:35] | You don’t have to. | 你没必要一个人啊 |
[01:44] | Really appreciate you picking me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[01:46] | When do you plan on getting your car fixed? | 你打算什么时候修车 |
[01:48] | When I have a spare $1,200. | 等我有多余的1200块时 |
[01:50] | Well, that’s never gonna happen. | 永远都不可能 |
[01:52] | Bonnie Plunkett. | 邦妮·普兰科特 |
[01:54] | When the hell you gonna look at my heater? | 你什么时候来检查我的加热器 |
[01:56] | Lo siento. No hablo inglés. | 抱歉 我不说英语 |
[01:58] | I’m blind, I’m not an idiot. | 我瞎了 但我不是傻瓜 |
[02:02] | Fix the damn heater. | 快修好加热器 |
[02:03] | I’ll get to it, Mr. Munson. | 我会去的 芒森先生 |
[02:05] | I can hear you giving me the finger. | 我能听到你对我竖中指 |
[02:13] | Oh, look– our little meth head is still asleep. | 瞧瞧 吸毒女还在睡呢 |
[02:17] | I just hope she got up to pee. | 希望她醒来尿尿了 |
[02:20] | I’m all for helping her get sober, | 我支持帮她戒毒 |
[02:21] | but if she had a little of that meth get-up-and-go, | 但如果她还有一点冰毒的劲头 |
[02:24] | she’d probably clean up the house. | 她可能会打扫房子 |
[02:28] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[02:29] | 4:00. | 四点 |
[02:30] | In the year 2038. | 2038年 |
[02:34] | We are robots. | 我们是机器人 |
[02:37] | – What? – Jodi, | -什么 -乔迪 |
[02:39] | sweetie, you’re welcome to stay with us | 亲爱的 我们欢迎你住我们家里 |
[02:41] | until you get on your feet, | 直到你重振旗鼓 |
[02:42] | but could you get on your feet once in awhile? | 但你能偶尔站起来吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah, maybe it’s time to get a job. | 是啊 也许该找份工作了 |
[02:48] | You’ll feel a lot better about yourself | 等你开始挣钱 |
[02:50] | once you start earning some money. | 你会对自己感觉好得多 |
[02:51] | Hey, if you need me to help out with groceries, | 如果你需要我帮忙买杂货 |
[02:53] | I’m sure I can hit up my sister for some money. | 我可以找我姐姐要钱 |
[02:55] | The sister who won’t talk to you because you stole from her? | 那个不肯跟你说话 因为你偷了她的钱的姐姐吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah, that’s a great plan. | 真是个好计划 |
[02:59] | I feel like you’re being sarcastic. | 我感觉你是在讽刺 |
[03:02] | What do you think– meth brain or teenage brain? | 你觉得她是因为吸了冰毒 还是因为年少无知 |
[03:05] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[03:08] | Why don’t we hold off on contacting your sister | 我们别急着联系你姐姐 |
[03:11] | and, uh, let’s start thinking about what you could do for work. | 先想想你能找什么工作吧 |
[03:15] | Uh, well, I know what I want to do. | 我知道我想做什么 |
[03:17] | Fantastic, that’s the first step. What is it? | 真棒 这是第一步 你想做什么 |
[03:19] | Get famous on YouTube. | 在YouTube上成名 |
[03:23] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry about your heater Mr. Munson, | 对你加热器的事我很抱歉 芒森先生 |
[03:48] | but I haven’t seen my mom. | 但我没看见我妈妈 |
[03:51] | I don’t… I don’t know what to tell you, sir. | 我不知道该怎么说 先生 |
[03:53] | Um, she’s unbelievably | 她超级 |
[03:56] | unreliable and dishonest. | 不靠谱 不诚实 |
[04:00] | I’d like to chalk it up to her rough childhood, | 我真想归因于她凄惨的童年 |
[04:02] | but the truth is she’s just a horrible person. | 但事实是 她就是个可怕的人 |
[04:08] | Okay, I’ll remind her to get up there, | 好吧 我一看到她 |
[04:11] | uh, soon as I see her. | 就会提醒她过去 |
[04:13] | Okay, see you later. | 好 回头见 |
[04:15] | I mean, I’ll see you, you won’t… | 我是说 我见你 你不… |
[04:17] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[04:21] | You just earned yourself a car ride tomorrow. | 凭你刚才的表现 明天我载你 |
[04:24] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[04:26] | Why don’t you fix the guy’s heater? | 你为什么不修好他的加热器 |
[04:27] | ‘Cause he’s a noodge. I don’t want to reward that kind of behavior. | 因为他爱催人 我可不想奖励那种行为 |
[04:32] | Hey, how’d the job search go? | 工作找得怎么样了 |
[04:35] | Waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[04:37] | Baskin Robbins can suck it. | 芭斯罗缤冰淇淋可以去死了 |
[04:40] | Apparently 31 flavors doesn’t want 28 tattoos. | 显然31种口味不想要28个纹身 |
[04:44] | I’ve spent the last three weeks filling out job applications | 我过去三周都在填写工作申请表 |
[04:47] | for every stupid loser business in this town. | 申请城里每个愚蠢的废柴工作 |
[04:49] | I hope you’re bringing that sunny disposition | 我希望你在工作面试时 |
[04:51] | to the job interviews. | 带上了这开朗的性格 |
[04:54] | Sure, help yourself. | 行 随便吃吧 |
[04:55] | I mean, let’s face it, I’m never gonna a get job. | 我们面对现实吧 我不可能找到工作的 |
[04:57] | I’ve got no skills, no education. | 我没有工作技能 没文凭 |
[05:00] | All I’m good for is selling my blood. | 我只擅长卖血 |
[05:02] | Well, there’s no money in that. | 那可不赚钱 |
[05:03] | What you want to do is sell your eggs. | 卖卵子才赚钱呢 |
[05:05] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[05:06] | You don’t. What is wrong with you? | 你不卖 你什么毛病啊 |
[05:08] | You may have some half brothers and sisters out there. | 你也许有同母异父的兄弟姐妹 |
[05:10] | We’ll talk later. | 我们稍后谈 |
[05:13] | Look, we had no skills or education either. | 我们也没有工作技能或者文凭 |
[05:16] | Yeah, we weren’t always the put-together people | 是啊 我们并非一直是你现在看到的 |
[05:18] | you now see before you. | 重振旗鼓的人们 |
[05:21] | Those are for everyone. | 谁吃都行 |
[05:23] | But we stayed sober, | 但我们一直没喝酒吸毒 |
[05:25] | we didn’t give up, and eventually | 我们没放弃 最后 |
[05:27] | we found employers who believed our lies. | 我们找到了相信我们谎言的老板 |
[05:30] | Wait, I can lie on these job applications? | 等等 我可以在工作申请表上撒谎吗 |
[05:32] | You haven’t been? | 你没有吗 |
[05:35] | You kept talking about how staying sober | 你一直说戒瘾 |
[05:36] | means being totally honest. | 就是要完全坦诚 |
[05:38] | Not when it comes to getting some crappy minimum-wage job. | 对于拿最低工资的工作可不是这样 |
[05:42] | Listen, Jodi, the owner of this building | 听着 乔迪 这栋大楼的老板 |
[05:43] | thinks I was a jet engine mechanic | 觉得我是加拿大皇家空军的 |
[05:45] | for the Royal Canadian Air Force. | 喷气发动机机械师 |
[05:48] | I was not. | 我不是 |
[05:50] | Yeah, she can’t even fix a blind man’s heater. | 是啊 她都修不好盲人的加热器 |
[05:53] | Not can’t, won’t. | 不是不能 是不愿意 |
[05:56] | The point is, you learn how to do a job by doing the job. | 重点是 你做着工作 自然就知道该怎么做了 |
[05:59] | Exactly. Fake it till you make it. | 没错 多伪装就可以成真 |
[06:00] | Okay, so when they ask me what I’ve been up to, | 好吧 当他们问我做了什么 |
[06:03] | I should say, um… | 我该说 |
[06:05] | after I quit high school… | 自从我高中辍学后 |
[06:06] | After you graduated high school. | 是自从你高中毕业后 |
[06:08] | After I graduated high school, I joined a rock band… | 自从我高中毕业后 我加入了摇滚乐队 |
[06:11] | The peace corps. | 和平部队 |
[06:13] | The peace corps, and… | 和平部队 然后 |
[06:15] | What do they do? | 他们是做什么的 |
[06:17] | You helped bring clean water to poor people in Africa. | 你帮忙给非洲的穷人送清洁饮水 |
[06:20] | Which is where you got your love for serving coffee. | 你因此培养了对端咖啡的热爱 |
[06:26] | Or putting hot dogs on a stick. | 或者串热狗 |
[06:29] | Or getting famous on YouTube. | 或者YouTube上成名 |
[06:32] | Okay, let’s start over. | 好吧 我们重新开始 |
[06:38] | Does anyone know a good mechanic | 有谁认识一名好的机械工 |
[06:40] | who fixes cars just for the love of it? | 因为感兴趣而修我的车吗 |
[06:42] | What’s wrong with your car this time? | 这次你的车怎么了 |
[06:44] | I think it just hates me. | 我觉得它讨厌我 |
[06:46] | It doesn’t even tell me to put my seat belt on anymore. | 它都不叫我系上安全带了 |
[06:49] | Ooh, that reminds me, do any of you have a good piano tuner? | 这倒提醒了我 你们谁有好的调琴师吗 |
[06:54] | Christy, who does our Steinway? | 克丽丝蒂 谁给我们的斯坦威钢琴调音的 |
[06:58] | You could’ve just said no. | 你本可以直接说没有的 |
[06:59] | You could’ve looked around at who you’re talking to. | 你本可以看看你在和谁说话的 |
[07:01] | Hey, rich people’s problems | 富人的问题 |
[07:03] | are just as valid as poor people’s problems. | 和穷人一样正当 |
[07:05] | What do you say we kill her, eat her and steal her car? | 我们杀了她 吃掉她然后偷走她的车怎么样 |
[07:09] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[07:12] | Okay, now guess why I’m late. | 现在猜猜我为何迟到了 |
[07:14] | You wanted to keep your streak alive? | 你想保持连胜纪录吗 |
[07:17] | No, I got a job. | 不 我找到工作了 |
[07:19] | I’m a barista. | 我是咖啡师了 |
[07:20] | – Oh, that’s fantastic. – Way to go. | -真了不起 -真棒 |
[07:22] | – Fantastic. – That’s great. | -棒极了 -真好 |
[07:23] | Oh, and I got to tell you, the advice you gave me | 我得跟你们说 你们给我的关于 |
[07:25] | about lying on the application was dead on. | 在申请表上撒谎的建议太对了 |
[07:28] | What’s this now? | 怎么回事 |
[07:29] | Oh, don’t worry, we got it. | 别担心 没事的 |
[07:31] | She sleeps on our couch, she plays by our rules. | 她睡在我家沙发上 也要遵守我们的规矩 |
[07:34] | When do you start? | 你什么时候开始 |
[07:35] | Tomorrow. I get a uniform and a name tag, and I get to drink | 明天 我拿到了制服和胸牌 只要我用 |
[07:38] | all the coffee I want, as long as I use the same cup. | 同一个杯子 我想喝多少咖啡都行 |
[07:42] | – Oh Jodi, I’m so proud of you. – Yeah, | -乔迪 我真为你骄傲 -是啊 |
[07:44] | A toast, to becoming a productive, tax-paying citizen. | 干杯 敬成为了一个有用纳税的公民 |
[07:48] | Oh, Bonnie said I didn’t have to pay taxes. | 邦妮说我没必要纳税 |
[07:56] | Mom, angry blind man, nine o’clock. | 妈 生气的盲人 九点方向 |
[07:59] | Oh, dear god! | 天啊 |
[08:01] | What are you doing? He can’t see you. | 你干什么 他看不见你 |
[08:04] | Then what’s he looking at? | 那他看什么呢 |
[08:07] | All right, that’s it, we got to find a new place to live. | 好了 我们得找别的地方住 |
[08:10] | Or you could fix his heater. | 或者你可以修好他的加热器 |
[08:17] | So when exactly did you start selling your eggs? | 你什么时候开始卖卵子的 |
[08:20] | The day they started paying for them. | 他们开始有偿收卵子时 |
[08:23] | Oh, god, mom. | 天啊 妈 |
[08:24] | Just a heads-up, don’t have sex with any guys who look like me. | 提醒一下 别跟长得像我的男人做爱 |
[08:28] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[08:31] | Check it out– after two weeks | 瞧瞧 在咖啡杯上 |
[08:34] | of writing people’s names on coffee cups, I got paid. | 写了两周人们的名字后 我拿到工资了 |
[08:37] | – Hey, way to go. – Congratulations. | -真棒 -恭喜 |
[08:39] | Do you realize that this is the first time | 你们知道这是我第一次 |
[08:41] | I’ve made money that I can’t get arrested for? | 赚的合法钱吗 |
[08:44] | That’s great, Jodi. | 真棒 乔迪 |
[08:45] | Remember your first honest buck? | 记得你第一次赚的合法钱吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah, it was the eggs. | 记得 是卖卵的钱 |
[08:51] | Okay, you know what you’re gonna do with this money? | 你知道你要拿这笔钱做什么吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah– purple hair extensions. | 知道 接紫色的头发 |
[08:55] | No. You’re gonna take $100 out of here | 不 你要拿出一百块 |
[08:58] | and send it to your sister. | 寄给你姐姐 |
[08:59] | What? No, this is my money, I earned it. | 什么 不行 这是我的钱 我赚来的 |
[09:02] | Yeah. And your sister earned the money you stole from her. | 是啊 你从你姐姐那里偷来的钱也是她赚的 |
[09:05] | Okay, but wouldn’t me giving her this money | 好吧 但我给她这笔钱 |
[09:06] | just be me trying to buy her love? | 不会像是买她的爱吗 |
[09:10] | Oh, she’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[09:13] | No, it would be you making amends to your sister | 不 这是你向你姐姐赔礼道歉 |
[09:16] | a hundred bucks a week, every week, until it’s paid off. | 每周一百块 直到付清 |
[09:19] | Forget it, no way. | 别想了 不可能 |
[09:20] | I think it’s time we started charging her rent. | 我觉得我们该收她的房租了 |
[09:22] | Okay, okay, I’ll do it. | 我会寄的 |
[09:24] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[09:26] | It’s weird, | 真奇怪 |
[09:27] | we’re very good with kids when we’re not related to them. | 我们很擅长跟不是自家的孩子打交道 |
[09:31] | We might be. I sold a lot of eggs. | 她可能是我孩子 我卖了许多卵子 |
[09:39] | I don’t know, maybe this is a bad idea. | 我不知道 也许这是个糟糕的主意 |
[09:41] | I haven’t seen her in two years, | 我两年没见过她了 |
[09:42] | and we were always very different people. | 我们一直是很不同的人 |
[09:44] | Relax. Your sister wouldn’t have invited you | 别紧张 如果你姐姐没准备好 |
[09:46] | To come live with her if she wasn’t ready | 给你第二次机会 她是不会邀请你来 |
[09:48] | to give you a second chance. | 跟她住一起的 |
[09:49] | Or eighth or ninth chance. | 或者第八次第九次机会 |
[09:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:54] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[09:55] | Just stay sober and help her out around the house. | 别复吸 帮帮她做点家务事 |
[09:58] | Maybe wash the dishes once in awhile. | 有空洗洗碗 |
[10:00] | And don’t take food off her plate. | 别吃她碗里的东西 |
[10:02] | Or money from her purse. | 也别拿她钱包里的钱 |
[10:05] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[10:10] | Listen, I just wanted to thank you for everything. | 我想谢谢你们为我做的一切 |
[10:14] | It’s our pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[10:15] | Occasionally. | 偶尔 |
[10:18] | I don’t know where I’d be without you guys. | 如果没有你们 我真不知道我会在哪里 |
[10:19] | I mean, you literally saved my life. | 我是说 你们真的救了我的命 |
[10:23] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[10:25] | We love you, too. | 我们也爱你 |
[10:28] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[10:29] | I’m crying all over your fake purple hair. | 我的眼泪都掉在你的紫色假发上了 |
[10:33] | Let’s move this along. | 去吧 |
[10:44] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[10:46] | They really are different. | 她们真的很不同啊 |
[10:49] | I’m looking for Theresa Hubbard. | 我找特蕾莎·哈伯德 |
[10:51] | She’s in 5-G. This is 4-G. | 她住5G 这是4G |
[10:54] | Oh. Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[11:01] | Oh, god, we’re gonna have to say good-bye all over again. | 天啊 我们得再道别一次了 |
[11:12] | She literally said that we literally saved her life. | 她真的说了我们救了她的命 |
[11:15] | That’s because we literally did. | 因为我们真的这样做了 |
[11:18] | – I feel so good right now. – Me, too. | -我现在心情超好 -我也是 |
[11:20] | This is how Gandhi must have felt when he did | 甘地做了他做了的事时 |
[11:22] | whatever it was that he did. | 也肯定是这种感觉 |
[11:26] | I think it’s safe to say that helping Jodi | 我觉得可以说帮助乔迪 |
[11:28] | makes up for every bad thing I’ve ever done. | 弥补了我做过的一切坏事 |
[11:31] | Yeah. So what if you made a blind man | 是啊 就算你让一个盲人 |
[11:33] | go three months without heat? | 三个月没法用加热器 那又如何 |
[11:36] | – You saved a life. – Damn right. | -你救了一条命 -没错 |
[11:39] | – I never want to lose this feeling. – Neither do I. | -我不想失去这种感觉 -我也是 |
[11:42] | – I want more. – More is always better. | -我还想要更多 -更多总是更好的 |
[11:45] | You know what we need? | 你知道我们需要什么吗啊 |
[11:46] | – More? – Yes. | -更多吗 -对 |
[11:48] | And I know how to get it. | 我知道怎么获得 |
[11:50] | – We need to help another alcoholic. – I like it. | -我们得帮助其他酒瘾者 -我喜欢 |
[11:52] | Maybe we could find someone at a meeting. | 也许我们能在戒瘾会上找到一个人 |
[11:54] | Nah, if they’re at a meeting, | 不 如果他们去参加戒瘾会 |
[11:55] | they already want help. | 那他们就已经想要帮助了 |
[11:56] | I say we bag a drunk in the wild. | 我建议我们去外面找个喝醉的 |
[12:02] | Oh, yeah. This was a good call. | 这决定不错 |
[12:05] | Yeah. Sports bar on a Tuesday afternoon. | 周二下午的体育酒吧 |
[12:08] | They ain’t here for the mozzarella sticks. | 他们不是为了马苏里拉奶酪条来的 |
[12:12] | So what are you thinkin’? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:15] | The big moose over there in the hockey jersey? | 穿着曲棍球衫的大块头 |
[12:17] | I’m thinkin’ we stick with the ladies. | 我觉得我们该选女性 |
[12:18] | It would be great if we could help somebody | 我们在帮助别人的同时不被谋杀 |
[12:20] | and not get murdered. | 那就最好了 |
[12:22] | Mm. Smart. | 真聪明 |
[12:24] | How ’bout the redhead bobbing for beer nuts? | 吃比尔坚果的红发妞怎么样 |
[12:29] | Oh, yeah, that’s a train wreck. | 嗯 那人糟透了 |
[12:34] | Shall we save a life? | 我们要救人一命吗 |
[12:36] | That’s what angels do. | 天使就这样 |
[12:39] | Set halos on stun. | 把光环设置成击昏模式 |
[12:56] | Oh, you’re a big one. | 你真是个大块头 |
[13:01] | You’re a teeny-tiny one. | 你是个小个子 |
[13:04] | Mind if we join you? | 介意我们跟你一起吗 |
[13:06] | Sure. We’ll be small, medium, and large. | 行啊 我们就成了小号中号大号 |
[13:10] | I’m medium. | 我是中号 |
[13:13] | Bonnie. | 我是邦妮 |
[13:13] | Christy. | 我是克丽丝蒂 |
[13:14] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Bonnie and Christy. | 很高兴见到你们 邦妮和克丽丝蒂 |
[13:17] | I am Michelle, but you can call me… | 我是米歇尔 但你们可以叫我 |
[13:20] | Rodrigo. | 罗德里戈 |
[13:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:25] | Rough day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[13:26] | Honestly can’t remember. | 说实话我不记得了 |
[13:29] | More, please? | 再来点酒 |
[13:34] | So, you having a little trouble with your drinkin’? | 你有喝酒的毛病吗 |
[13:36] | Mm. Drinkin’s goin’ great. | 喝酒挺好的 |
[13:40] | I had a bit of a situation in the ladies’ room. | 我在女卫生间出了点状况 |
[13:48] | I think we have a winner. | 我觉得就她了 |
[13:52] | Sounds like you could use some help. | 听起来你需要帮助啊 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:55] | You have a mop? | 你有拖把吗 |
[13:59] | Better. | 我们有更好的 |
[14:00] | We can change your life. | 我们可以改变你的生活 |
[14:02] | That is better than a mop. | 的确比拖把更好 |
[14:06] | And it’s not just us. | 而且不只是我们 |
[14:07] | There’s more people out there that want to help you. | 还有别人想帮助你 |
[14:09] | Shut up! | 不是吧 |
[14:12] | Well, call ’em and tell ’em to get their asses over here. | 给她们打电话 叫她们过来 |
[14:16] | Or we could bring you to them. | 或者我们可以带你去见她们 |
[14:18] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想要的话 |
[14:21] | I want it all, bitches. | 我全都想要 婊砸们 |
[14:25] | Then let’s hit it, Rodrigo. | 那我们走吧 罗德里戈 |
[14:27] | All right! | 好吧 |
[14:31] | You should probably drive. | 你来开车比较好 |
[14:37] | *I see a little silhouette of a man* | *我看到一个人的侧影* |
[14:39] | *Scaramouche, scaramouche, can you do the fandango* | *胆小鬼 胆小鬼 你给跳个凡丹戈舞吧* |
[14:43] | *Thunderbolt and lightning* | *电闪雷鸣* |
[14:45] | *Very, very frightening me…* | *让我非常地害怕* |
[14:47] | Where’d you find Freddie Mercury? | 你从哪里找到弗雷迪·默丘里的[《皇后乐队》主唱] |
[14:51] | We pulled her out of a bar. | 我们从酒吧拉出了她 |
[14:53] | We’re kind of like an alcoholic swat team. | 我们像是酒瘾者特警队 |
[14:57] | *He’s just a poor boy from a poor family…* | *他只是个穷孩子 来自一个贫苦的家庭* |
[15:01] | I lost my virginity to this song. | 我因为这首歌失贞了 |
[15:03] | Not the whole thing, just this part. | 不是整首 就这部分 |
[15:08] | *Bismillah, no, we will not…* | *真主啊 不 我们不会让你走* |
[15:11] | Does she know where she is? | 她知道自己在哪儿吗 |
[15:13] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[15:14] | The point is we rescued her from the nightmare of alcoholism. | 重点是我们拯救了她酗酒的噩梦 |
[15:18] | How do you know she’s an alcoholic? | 你怎么知道她是酒瘾者 |
[15:21] | Oh, come on! Who would take on a song that challenging | 拜托 谁会在满是陌生人的房间里 |
[15:23] | in a room full of strangers? | 弹一首这么难的歌啊 |
[15:25] | Queen in the afternoon? That’s a drunk. | 下午就唱皇后乐队的歌 肯定是酒鬼 |
[15:35] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[15:36] | Let’s get you to bed. | 送你去床上吧 |
[15:38] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[15:40] | – So how’s this gonna work? – What do you mean? | -要怎么做 -你什么意思 |
[15:44] | I’ve never done the girl-on-girl thing before. | 我之前从来没做过女女 |
[15:48] | Do we have to breed a bunch of dogs first | 我们之前要喂几只狗吗 |
[15:50] | or do we just get right to it? | 还是直奔主题 |
[15:53] | We’re not gay. | 我们不是拉拉 |
[15:54] | Then how come we were at a lesbian piano bar? | 那我们怎么去了拉拉钢琴吧 |
[15:58] | That was an AA meeting. | 那是匿名戒瘾会 |
[16:01] | So that’s why no one was dancing. | 所以才没人跳舞啊 |
[16:05] | So, anyway, | 总之 |
[16:06] | which one of you’s gonna be the dude? | 你们中的哪个谁要扮男人 |
[16:10] | What are you lookin’ at me for? | 你看着我干什么 |
[16:13] | Nah. You’re just gonna sleep it off on the couch, | 不 你就在沙发上睡过酒劲吧 |
[16:15] | and then tomorrow we start working | 明天我们来搞清楚 |
[16:17] | on your new life in sobriety. | 你清醒的新生活 |
[16:19] | Oh, but I’m horny. | 但人家好饥渴嘛 |
[16:24] | Stop lookin’ at me! | 别看着我 |
[16:31] | I said no pickles! | 我说了不要泡菜 |
[16:37] | What the…? | 怎么 |
[16:40] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[16:41] | I’m thinkin’ there’s good money in getting people sober. | 我觉得让人们戒瘾很赚钱 |
[16:44] | Maybe we should start our own rehab. | 也许我们该自己开一家康复中心 |
[16:47] | I like it. Plunkett House. | 我喜欢 普兰科特之家 |
[16:51] | “If you drunk it, come to plunkett.” | 如果你喝酒 就来普兰科特之家 |
[16:55] | I’m writing that down, ’cause I know we’ll forget it. | 我要写下来 因为我知道我们会忘了的 |
[17:05] | Help! Call the police! | 救命啊 报警 |
[17:07] | Yeah! Help! Police! | 对 救命啊 报警 |
[17:11] | – Let go! – I got you! | -松手 -我抓住你了 |
[17:14] | What’s… Wh-what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:16] | Call the police. This woman attacked me. | 报警 这女人攻击了我 |
[17:18] | You attacked me! | 是你攻击了我 |
[17:20] | Attack you? I can’t even see you! | 攻击你 我都看不见你 |
[17:22] | Okay, everybody calm down. | 好了 大家冷静点 |
[17:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:25] | It’s me, Christy, remember? | 是我 克丽丝蒂 记得吗 |
[17:27] | – What the hell is goin’ on? – It’s okay, Mr. Munson. | -怎么回事 -没事的 芒森先生 |
[17:29] | We’re trying to help a fellow alcoholic. | 我们想帮一个酒瘾者 |
[17:31] | I’m not an alcoholic. | 我不是酒瘾者 |
[17:33] | Spoken like a true alcoholic. | 这口气真像酒瘾者 |
[17:34] | You got time for this nonsense and you can’t fix my heater? | 你有时间搞这事 但没时间帮我修加热器吗 |
[17:38] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁啊 |
[17:40] | Come inside. Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 进来吧 一切会没事的 |
[17:41] | Call the police. | 报警 |
[17:42] | I’m being kidnapped. | 我被绑架了 |
[17:44] | Uh, not to worry. Have a nice night. | 别担心 祝你今晚愉快 |
[17:48] | Crazy, presumably white women. | 大概是白人女疯子 |
[17:52] | Michelle, listen to me, | 米歇尔 听我说 |
[17:55] | you don’t have to live your life like this anymore. | 你没必要再这样过活了 |
[17:58] | We are here for you. | 我们来帮你了 |
[17:59] | We recover together. | 我们一起康复 |
[18:02] | Welcome to Plunkett House. | 欢迎来到普兰科特之家 |
[18:05] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[18:07] | I just had a bad day. | 我只是经历了糟糕的一天 |
[18:09] | Aren’t they all bad days? | 难道日子不都是糟糕的吗 |
[18:11] | No. I got passed over for a promotion at work | 不 我错过了晋升机会 |
[18:13] | and decided to get hammered. | 决定大醉一场 |
[18:17] | So this isn’t a regular thing with you? | 所以你不经常这样做吗 |
[18:20] | Of course not. | 当然不是啦 |
[18:21] | Are you sure? Because in our experience | 你确定吗 因为根据我们 |
[18:24] | as addiction specialists, | 成瘾专家的经历 |
[18:26] | denial of the disease is a real problem. | 否认疾病问题很大 |
[18:30] | Listen, dumbass… | 听好了 笨蛋 |
[18:33] | …This is maybe the second time I’ve been drunk since college. | 这也许是我大学过后第二次喝醉 |
[18:40] | – How ’bout we give you a ride home? – Really? | -我们送你回家吧 -真的吗 |
[18:42] | After the “Dumbass” comment? | 她都叫我们笨蛋了 |
[18:53] | So we brought her home… | 我们送她回家了 |
[18:55] | A lovely home. | 很漂亮的家 |
[18:56] | …and tried to explain the situation to her husband… | 试图给她丈夫解释情况 |
[18:59] | A lovely husband. | 英俊的丈夫 |
[19:01] | …Who confirmed she was not an alcoholic. | 他确认了她不是酒瘾者 |
[19:04] | But he did accuse her | 但他说她 |
[19:05] | of having a long-term affair with her boss. | 跟她老板有长期的私情 |
[19:07] | Which explains why she was upset | 这就解释了 |
[19:10] | about getting passed over for the promotion. | 她没得到晋升机会为何那么生气 |
[19:11] | She did put in the work. | 她的确付出了努力 |
[19:15] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[19:16] | long story short, uh, | 长话短说 |
[19:18] | he filed for divorce | 他要求离婚 |
[19:20] | and she filed a restraining order against us. | 而她申请了对我们的限制令 |
[19:22] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[19:23] | Yeah. I’ve had my share of restraining orders, | 是啊 我拿到过很多张限制令 |
[19:26] | but this one really stings. | 但这个真是让人刺痛 |
[19:29] | I feel like such an idiot. | 我感觉自己像是个傻瓜 |
[19:30] | Oh, don’t beat yourselves up over it. | 不要为此事自责 |
[19:32] | Your hearts were in the right place. | 你们的心是好的 |
[19:34] | Yeah, you were sincerely trying to help this woman, | 是啊 你们真心想帮这个女人 |
[19:36] | and that’s what counts. | 这才是重要的 |
[19:38] | – You think? – Absolutely. | -你觉得是吗 -绝对的 |
[19:40] | You have nothing to feel guilty about. | 你没什么好内疚的 |
[19:41] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:43] | That makes me feel a lot better. | 这让我感觉好多了 |
[19:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:45] | Oh, shall we? I’ve got to get to work. | 走吧 我得上班了 |
[19:47] | Yeah. I’ve got a heater to fix. | 嗯 我还得修加热器呢 |
[19:51] | All right. See you later. | 好吧 回头见 |
[19:52] | – See ya. – Bye, guys. | -回头见 -拜拜 |
[19:55] | I think we really helped them out. | 我觉得我们真的帮助了她们 |
[19:57] | We did. | 是的 |
[19:58] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[20:00] | Feels great. | 感觉超好 |
[20:01] | Let’s do it again. | 我们再做一次吧 |
[20:03] | Let’s. | 好啊 |
[20:10] | Having a bad day? | 今天过得不顺吗 |