时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, hypothetical question: | 假设性问题 |
[00:04] | Christy, you can’t answer. | 克丽丝蒂 你不能回答 |
[00:06] | Why can’t I answer? | 我为什么不能回答 |
[00:07] | I want to answer. | 我想回答 |
[00:08] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[00:09] | I am tired of waiting for Mr. Right. | 我受够等待白马王子了 |
[00:11] | If I went gay, who here would go out with me? | 如果我变成拉拉 谁会跟我约会 |
[00:14] | I don’t want to answer. | 我不想回答 |
[00:17] | Are we gay, too? | 我们也是拉拉吗 |
[00:19] | Or are we just really drunk at mardi gras? | 或者只是在狂欢节上喝得烂醉如泥 |
[00:23] | You know, for beads. | 为了珠子 |
[00:26] | Either way, I’m in. | 不管怎么样 我都会 |
[00:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:28] | She’s sober and tall. That’s half my wish list. | 她戒酒了 而且很高 这是我一半的要求 |
[00:31] | Come on, you’re not really giving up on men. | 拜托 你没有放弃男人 |
[00:34] | You’re just going through a little slump. | 你只是有些消沉 |
[00:36] | Marjorie, I haven’t been with a man in over a year, | 玛乔丽 我一年多没和男人在一起了 |
[00:38] | and to be completely honest, | 说实话 |
[00:39] | I’m not even concerned about sex. | 我关心的不是性爱 |
[00:41] | I just want somebody to want me. | 我只是希望别人想要我 |
[00:42] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[00:44] | I didn’t have an intimate relationship | 我大概七年没有 |
[00:46] | for almost seven years. | 亲密关系了 |
[00:48] | I’d given up hope | 我放弃了希望 |
[00:49] | that anybody would ever want me again. | 觉得任何人都不会想要我 |
[00:51] | Now, not only am I desired, | 现在维克托不仅想要我 |
[00:53] | Victor and I are having intercourse | 而且还每周三次 |
[00:55] | three times a week, like clockwork. | 有规律地和我做爱 |
[00:59] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[01:00] | So, like, Monday, Wednesday and Friday? | 周一 周三和周五吗 |
[01:03] | Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. | 周一 周三和周六 |
[01:05] | Fridays, we like to watch Blue Bloods. | 我们周五喜欢看《警察世家》 |
[01:09] | Bonnie, you want guys to notice you, | 邦妮 你想让男人注意到你 |
[01:10] | maybe you need to show a little more skin. | 也许你得多卖点肉 |
[01:14] | Yeah, I bet those long legs look yummy in a skirt. | 是啊 你的大长腿穿上短裙肯定很好看 |
[01:19] | I might still be on the gay thing. | 我也许还在想拉拉的事 |
[01:22] | I guess I could dig out the Daisy Dukes. | 我也能穿条热裤啦 |
[01:24] | Ugh. If you do that, | 如果你要穿的话 |
[01:26] | promise me you’ll wear underwear this time. | 向我保证你这次会穿内裤 |
[01:28] | Oh, just let it go. | 别提了 |
[01:30] | Don’t tell me to let it go. | 别叫我别提了 |
[01:31] | We can never go back to that shoe store again. | 我们再也没法回那家鞋店了 |
[01:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:34] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[01:35] | Let’s pay the check and go to the meeting. | 我们去付账 然后参加会议吧 |
[01:38] | In all fairness, mom, | 说句公平话 妈 |
[01:40] | you really haven’t | 自从阿尔文去世后 |
[01:41] | put yourself out there since Alvin died. | 你没有真正涉足情场 |
[01:43] | Yeah, well, your father was a tough act to follow. | 你父亲是别的男人望尘莫及的 |
[01:46] | You really loved him, didn’t you? | 你真的很爱他 对吧 |
[01:48] | I think about him every day. | 我每天都想着他 |
[01:50] | Aw, that’s sweet. | 真有爱 |
[01:53] | So you gonna kick in for your cobb salad, or what? | 你到底要不要付你的科布沙拉的钱啊 |
[02:00] | How about Larry? He’s single. | 拉里怎么样 他单身 |
[02:02] | No, I don’t like reformed heroin addicts. | 不 我不喜欢改过自新的海洛因成瘾者 |
[02:05] | They’re so full of themselves. | 他们太以自我为中心了 |
[02:07] | Okay, how ’bout angry Mike? | 那愤怒的麦克呢 |
[02:09] | Long-term sobriety, has a good job. | 长期戒酒 有份不错的工作 |
[02:10] | Pass. | 算了 |
[02:11] | I’m willing to date an angry man, | 我愿意跟愤怒的人约会 |
[02:13] | but not one who still uses a flip phone. | 但他不能还用翻盖手机 |
[02:16] | You’re not dating any of them, | 你不会跟他们约会 |
[02:17] | it’s just practice. | 这只是练习 |
[02:19] | Yeah, like when you’re 14 | 是啊 就像你14岁时 |
[02:20] | and take a shower with your cute cousin. | 和帅表哥一起洗澡那样 |
[02:24] | Just go talk to a couple of guys, | 去跟几个人聊聊天吧 |
[02:26] | get your mojo back. | 恢复一下欲望 |
[02:28] | Hey, what about Steve? | 史蒂夫怎么样 |
[02:30] | Steve? Really? | 史蒂夫 真的吗 |
[02:32] | Yeah, he’s perfect. | 是啊 他很完美 |
[02:33] | He’s like a CPR dummy with hair. | 他就像是有头发的心肺复苏假人 |
[02:36] | And you’re not related. | 而且你们不是亲戚 |
[02:38] | Fine. I’m going in. | 好吧 我去了 |
[02:40] | Hold my triscuit. | 拿着我的小饼干 |
[02:43] | Look at those legs go. | 瞧瞧那双美腿 |
[02:46] | It’s getting weird, Wendy. | 太变态了 温蒂 |
[02:52] | – Hey, Steve. – Hey. | -好啊 史蒂夫 -好啊 |
[02:55] | I like your shoes. | 我喜欢你的鞋 |
[02:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:58] | I also have them in gray. | 我还有一双灰色同款 |
[03:01] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[03:03] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我坐你旁边吗 |
[03:04] | Well, somebody left these keys here to save the seat, but… please. | 有人把钥匙放在这里占座 但是坐吧 |
[03:35] | That was a great meeting, huh? | 会议很棒 对吧 |
[03:37] | Laurie reunited with her parents, | 劳瑞跟父母重聚了 |
[03:39] | Sam got his 90-day chip… | 山姆拿到了戒酒90天的奖牌 |
[03:41] | Just one miracle after another. | 一个接一个的奇迹啊 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:44] | You ever notice how Steve looks like a pirate? | 你注意到史蒂夫长得像海盗吗 |
[03:48] | What? | 什么 |
[03:48] | Not an evil pirate. | 不是邪恶的海盗 |
[03:49] | More Johnny Depp-ish. | 像是约翰尼·德普那种 |
[03:53] | I’ll give you the “Ish” part. | 有那么一点点像吧 |
[03:57] | You do know he was just supposed to be | 你知道你只用跟他 |
[03:59] | somebody to practice flirting with… | 练习调情吧 |
[04:01] | That’s all I’m doing. | 我就在这样做啊 |
[04:02] | It just helps if I can visualize him | 如果我能脑补他 |
[04:03] | as somebody who’d be on a bottle of rum. | 喝着一瓶朗姆酒 这样会有帮助 |
[04:10] | Hey, Baxter. What’s up? | 巴克斯特 怎么了 |
[04:12] | Couple of things. | 几件事 |
[04:13] | Is it cool if I drop off Roscoe | 这周五我提前一小时 |
[04:14] | an hour early this Friday? | 送来罗斯科怎么样 |
[04:16] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[04:17] | Candace and I are going out to celebrate | 坎迪斯和我要去庆祝 |
[04:18] | the anniversary of our first date. | 第一次约会纪念日 |
[04:20] | Great. | 真棒 |
[04:21] | I got us a room at the Wine Country Inn. | 我在葡萄酒乡村酒店订了房间 |
[04:23] | Nice. | 很好 |
[04:24] | It’s a package deal: | 这是个套餐 |
[04:25] | Champagne brunch, couple’s massage in the room. | 有香槟早午餐 在房间里的夫妇按摩 |
[04:28] | Don’t care, Baxter. | 不在乎 巴克斯特 |
[04:29] | Yeah, you do. | 你在乎的 |
[04:31] | Also, don’t forget we’ve got | 还有 别忘了我们 |
[04:33] | Roscoe’s parent-teacher conference tomorrow. | 明天要去参加罗斯特的家长会 |
[04:35] | “Don’t forget”? | 别忘了 |
[04:37] | You’re telling me not to forget? | 你叫我别忘了吗 |
[04:39] | You, who used to live in a van? | 你过去可是住在货车里 |
[04:41] | You, who was arrested in a wal-mart for not wearing pants? | 你还因为没穿裤子而在沃尔玛里被捕 |
[04:44] | Not fair. | 这不公平 |
[04:45] | I was there to buy pants. | 我是过去买裤子的 |
[04:46] | I am the responsible one. | 我才是负责的那个 |
[04:48] | So don’t call me and tell me not to forget. | 所以别给我打电话 叫我别忘了 |
[04:54] | You forgot. | 你忘了 |
[04:55] | Totally forgot. | 完全忘了 |
[04:57] | Mother of the year. | 年度最佳母亲 |
[04:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:59] | You want to play this game? | 你想玩这个游戏吗 |
[05:02] | I do not. | 我不想 |
[05:07] | Where the hell is sixth grade? | 六年级在哪里啊 |
[05:09] | Christy, over here. | 克丽丝蒂 这边 |
[05:12] | Oh. Hey, Christy! | 好啊 克丽丝蒂 |
[05:14] | Candace. | 坎迪斯 |
[05:15] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[05:16] | You brought a date | 你把女伴 |
[05:17] | to our son’s parent-teacher conference. | 带来参加我们儿子的家长会 |
[05:20] | Candace thought she could provide some insight | 坎迪斯认为她可以提供一些 |
[05:22] | into Roscoe’s academic development. | 对罗斯科学术发展的看法 |
[05:24] | We both thought that. | 我们都这么认为 |
[05:26] | We both thought that. | 我们都这么认为 |
[05:30] | You must be Roscoe’s parents. | 你们肯定是罗斯科的父母了 |
[05:31] | Two of us are. | 我们中有两人是 |
[05:33] | Candace, hi. | 坎迪斯 |
[05:34] | Did you get my e-mail | 你收到了我的 |
[05:35] | about making costumes for the musical? | 关于制作音乐剧服装的邮件了吗 |
[05:37] | Three frogs and a prince. | 三只青蛙 一个王子 |
[05:38] | I’m sewing away like a cambodian sweatshop. | 我缝衣服缝得简直像是柬埔寨的血汗工厂 |
[05:43] | Candace is the room mom. | 坎迪斯是班级之母 |
[05:44] | Well, I’m the mom mom. | 我是母亲之王 |
[05:47] | No one’s arguing that. | 没人跟你争 |
[05:48] | Mom mom beats room mom. Ask anybody. | 母亲之王比班级之母厉害 随你去问谁 |
[05:52] | Okay. So, before we get started, | 好吧 开始之前 |
[05:54] | I just have to ask… | 我得问问 |
[05:56] | Um, has there been a change | 罗斯科的生活状况 |
[05:57] | in Roscoe’s living situation recently? | 最近有改变吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah, he’s been staying with us more. | 是啊 他更经常跟我们住 |
[06:02] | If Roscoe’s schoolwork is suffering, | 如果罗斯科的家庭作业做得不好 |
[06:05] | we can certainly go back to the original arrangement. | 我们可以回到之前的安排 |
[06:07] | Oh, no, on the contrary, he is doing terrific. | 不 恰恰相反 他做得很好 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[06:14] | Yeah, in all of his subjects. | 是的 所有的学科都是 |
[06:15] | Math, science… | 数学 科学 |
[06:16] | He’s reading above grade level. | 他的阅读高于年级平均水平 |
[06:18] | Oh, I do vocabulary flashcards with him, so… | 我跟他玩词汇抽认卡 所以 |
[06:21] | She does ’em with me too. | 她也跟我玩 |
[06:22] | And I have made significant proclivity. | 我有了明显的倾向[他想说进步] |
[06:27] | Well, whatever the situation is, | 不管是什么情况 |
[06:28] | the change in Roscoe has been remarkable. | 罗斯科的改变很了不起 |
[06:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:32] | Well, that’s great news. | 那真是好消息 |
[06:34] | Isn’t it? | 对吧 |
[06:35] | And you were so right about limiting his tv time | 你说要限制他看电视的时间 |
[06:38] | and making sure that he has a balanced and nutritious diet. | 还要确保他有平衡营养的饮食 这真是太对了 |
[06:40] | Yeah, you know, well, I say that to all the parents | 我跟所有家长都这样说 |
[06:42] | and so few listen. | 只有几个人听 |
[06:46] | Just so we’re clear, I am the parent. | 我说清楚 我才是家长 |
[06:48] | I may not listen, but I am the parent. | 我也许没听 但我才是家长 |
[06:52] | It’s okay, Christy. | 没事的 克丽丝蒂 |
[06:53] | We all know you’re doing the best that you can. | 我们都知道你竭尽全力了 |
[06:57] | Do not do the pity voice with me. | 少对我用同情的语调说话 |
[07:00] | Oh, dear, now you’re upset. | 天啊 现在你生气了 |
[07:05] | I am not upset, you big red turd. | 我没生气 你这堆红发大狗屎 |
[07:18] | Baxter, say something. | 巴克斯特 说点什么 |
[07:20] | Yes, Baxter, say something. | 对 巴克斯特 说点什么 |
[07:23] | Mrs. Lippert, may I use the bathroom? | 利珀特老师 我能去卫生间吗 |
[07:33] | Oh, hey, Bonnie. Come on in. | 邦妮 请进吧 |
[07:44] | Wow! Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[07:47] | Oh. Oh… Laundry day. | 今天是洗衣日 |
[07:52] | So, what brings you by? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:53] | I was just looking for my daughter. | 我在找我女儿 |
[07:55] | I thought I’d surprise her and take her to lunch. | 我想着要给她一个惊喜 带她吃午餐 |
[08:02] | I think she’s working at the restaurant today. | 我觉得她今天在餐馆工作 |
[08:04] | Oh, fudge. | 该死 |
[08:08] | Probably should’ve called her first. | 也许该先给她打个电话 |
[08:10] | Well, if you’d called, then you couldn’t surprise her. | 如果你打了电话 就没法给她惊喜了 |
[08:13] | Oh, look at you, thinking like a lawyer. | 瞧瞧你 用着律师的思维方式 |
[08:18] | I didn’t graduate 281st in my class for nothing. | 我在年级里排名281名可不是闹着玩的 |
[08:24] | So, uh, whatcha doin’? | 你在干什么呢 |
[08:27] | Working on a big case? | 忙活大案子吗 |
[08:29] | I wish. I’m just a small town lawyer. | 我倒是希望 我只是个小镇律师 |
[08:32] | Don’t sell yourself short, you read all these books. | 别妄自菲薄 这些书你都读过了 |
[08:38] | Not really, they came with the office. | 没有啦 这是办公室里有的 |
[08:46] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[08:48] | I guess I’ll just… take myself to lunch. | 那我就自己去吃午餐了 |
[08:53] | Hang-hang on. | 等等 |
[08:54] | Let-let-let me take you to lunch. | 让我带你去吃午餐 |
[08:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:57] | You’re not too terribly busy? | 你不会太忙吗 |
[08:59] | No, I’m just trying to get bail | 我只是想给县拘留所的 |
[09:00] | for some guy in county lockup– he can wait. | 某个人假释 他能等 |
[09:04] | Uh, so, what do you… what do you feel like eating? | 你想吃什么 |
[09:06] | A salad or something? | 沙拉吗 |
[09:08] | I’m actually more of a meat-eater, Steve. | 我更爱吃肉 史蒂夫 |
[09:18] | Baxter? | 巴克斯特 |
[09:20] | A moment? | 来聊聊 |
[09:22] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:24] | – Meet you at the car? – No problem. | -车里见吧 -没问题 |
[09:28] | Be a man for once. | 做个汉子吧 |
[09:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:36] | Knock it off. | 少来 |
[09:37] | Your balls just went to the car. | 你的勇气刚去了车里 |
[09:41] | Your girlfriend needs to know her place. | 你女友得懂分寸 |
[09:43] | I don’t see what the problem is. | 我没看出来问题所在 |
[09:45] | You heard the teacher. | 你听到老师说的话了 |
[09:45] | Because of Candace our son is doing great. | 因为坎迪斯 我们的儿子做得很棒 |
[09:48] | Sure, now. | 现在是啊 |
[09:49] | But what happens when you dump her for some other bimbo? | 但如果你为了别的荡妇甩了她 那时候怎么办 |
[09:52] | Are you calling Candace a bimbo? | 你是说坎迪斯是荡妇吗 |
[09:54] | She went to Stanford. | 她是斯坦福大学的 |
[09:55] | I’m, like, the third guy she’s ever slept with. | 我是她的第三个男人 |
[09:57] | She told you you were the third guy? | 她跟你说你是第三个吗 |
[09:58] | Please, multiply that by nine, | 拜托 首先乘以九 |
[10:00] | and double it if she was in a sorority. | 如果她加入了女学生联谊会 那就再翻倍 |
[10:04] | I’m too upset for arithmetic. | 我太生气了 算不出来 |
[10:08] | Baxter, don’t you see what’s happening? | 巴克斯特 你没看出发生的事吗 |
[10:10] | This woman is inserting herself into Roscoe’s life, | 这女人在介入罗斯特的生活 |
[10:13] | playing at being his mom, | 扮作他妈妈 |
[10:15] | and we both know how this is gonna end. | 我们都知道结果会如何 |
[10:16] | No, you don’t see what’s happening. | 不 你没看出发生的事 |
[10:20] | This isn’t gonna end. | 我们不会分手的 |
[10:21] | I love Candace, and I’m gonna marry her. | 我爱坎迪斯 我要娶她 |
[10:25] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[10:26] | I bought the ring. | 我买了戒指 |
[10:28] | I’m gonna propose Sunday at the champagne brunch. | 我要在周日的香槟早午餐上求婚 |
[10:31] | Slip the chef a few bucks | 给大厨塞了点钱 |
[10:32] | and have him cook it into her omelet. | 让他在她的煎蛋饼里放入戒指 |
[10:36] | That’s very romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[10:38] | Hope she doesn’t choke on it. | 希望她不会噎到 |
[10:41] | I know, right? | 就是啊 |
[10:45] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:49] | I thought maybe you’d be happy for me. | 我还以为你会为我高兴 |
[10:52] | I really want to be, | 我真的很想 |
[10:54] | but Candace is such a sneaky, pushy, manipulative woman. | 但坎迪斯是个卑鄙 固执己见 操纵他人的女人 |
[11:00] | What can I tell you? | 我能怎么说呢 |
[11:01] | I have a type. | 我就喜欢这类型的 |
[11:20] | Christy, is it really the bread you’re angry at? | 克丽丝蒂 你真是生气面包吗 |
[11:24] | Maybe it is. You don’t know. | 也许吧 你不知道 |
[11:26] | Honey, it’s not a bad thing | 亲爱的 有更多人 |
[11:28] | that your son has more people who love him. | 爱你的儿子 这并不是件坏事 |
[11:30] | That’s what I told her. | 我就是这样跟她说的 |
[11:31] | Well, despite that, it’s good advice. | 虽然如此 但这依然是不错的建议 |
[11:34] | And you know Roscoe is never gonna choose Candace over you. | 你知道罗斯科是不会在你俩之间选择坎迪斯的 |
[11:39] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[11:40] | I liked my father’s second wife way more than my mom. | 比起我妈 我更爱我爸的第二任妻子 |
[11:45] | Of course, we wore the same size and she bought me vodka. | 当然 我们穿同一码 她还给我买伏特加 |
[11:50] | Bottom line, would you rather your son had a horrible stepmother, | 总之 你宁愿让你儿子有可怕的继母 |
[11:54] | who made his life miserable? | 让他过得很糟糕吗 |
[11:59] | How miserable are we talking? | 有多糟糕呢 |
[12:02] | You got a positive report from Roscoe’s teacher, | 罗斯特的老师给了你正面反馈 |
[12:04] | and a man you no longer want is getting married. | 而且你不想要的男人要结婚了 |
[12:07] | You might want to stop and think about | 你也许该停下来想想 |
[12:08] | why this bothers you so much. | 这一切为什么让你这么烦 |
[12:16] | She’s dating Steve. | 她在跟史蒂夫约会 |
[12:20] | Nicely done. | 真棒 |
[12:23] | Bonnie, is that a good idea? | 邦妮 这是个好主意吗 |
[12:25] | I am not dating him as much as playing with him. | 我没跟他约会啦 是跟他玩 |
[12:28] | Like when you hold a piece of yarn over a cat’s head | 像是在猫咪头上吊一根纱线 |
[12:31] | and you get ’em spinning around and they fall over. | 让它们旋转 结果摔倒了 |
[12:33] | First of all, you’re never coming near my cats again. | 首先 你再也不许接近我的猫了 |
[12:37] | And secondly, Steve is very fragile right now, | 其次 史蒂夫现在很脆弱 |
[12:40] | and you’re playing a very dangerous game with him. | 你在跟他玩危险游戏 |
[12:45] | It’s Wednesday, don’t you have some intercourse to do? | 今天是周三 你不是要去来一发吗 |
[12:52] | So… What could happen | 如果我请求要单独监护权 |
[12:55] | if I sued for sole custody? | 会发生什么事呢 |
[12:58] | Well, it won’t be pretty. | 那可不好办 |
[13:00] | It sounds like your ex is marrying into some big money, | 听起来你的前任娶了个富家女 |
[13:02] | so they can drag it out forever. | 他们可以一直拖延 |
[13:04] | I guess I’ll need a good lawyer. | 我想我需要一个好律师了 |
[13:07] | So will your ex. | 你的前任也是 |
[13:07] | Will you give him my card? | 能把我的名片给他吗 |
[13:11] | Hey, uh, speaking of custody battles, | 说到监护权之争 |
[13:14] | has your mom ever been to Cabo? | 你妈妈去过卡波吗 |
[13:20] | She has. | 去过 |
[13:21] | But she’s not allowed back. | 但她被禁止回去了 |
[13:26] | That is so Bonnie. | 太有邦妮的范儿了 |
[13:29] | Sounds like you’re a little smitten. | 听起来你有些坠入爱河了 |
[13:31] | Oh, I’m way past smitten. | 不止如此 |
[13:34] | I’m “Smoten.” | 我入迷了 |
[13:37] | “Smooten”? “Smahten”? | 为她神魂颠倒 |
[13:38] | I just really like her. | 我真的很喜欢她 |
[13:41] | You had one lunch. | 你们就吃过一顿午餐 |
[13:43] | I know, it’s crazy. | 我知道 很疯狂 |
[13:44] | I just can’t help | 我一直觉得 |
[13:45] | but feel like there’s something special between us. | 我俩之间有特别的感情 |
[13:48] | I… I get that. | 我懂的 |
[13:50] | Just do yourself a favor and go slow. | 帮自己一个忙 慢慢来 |
[13:54] | You’re right… | 你说得对 |
[13:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:57] | You know, if we got married, I’d be your stepdad. | 如果我们结婚了 我就是你继父了 |
[14:01] | Slower. | 慢点 |
[14:05] | Take time to get to know each other. | 花点时间了解对方 |
[14:09] | Gee, I don’t know, that might ruin it. | 天啊 我不知道 这可能毁了这一切 |
[14:25] | Ah, home, sweet home. | 甜蜜的家啊 |
[14:29] | Sorry, I’m, uh, texting something to Steve | 抱歉 我在跟史蒂夫发短信 |
[14:32] | to whet his appetite. | 刺激他的胃口 |
[14:34] | He is going to wet everything. | 他会弄湿一切的 |
[14:37] | I can’t work this stupid thing. | 我弄不好这傻东西 |
[14:38] | Do you mind? | 你介意帮帮我吗 |
[14:39] | Yes, I mind. | 我介意 |
[14:40] | I am not taking dirty pictures of my mother. | 我才不要拍我妈的性感照 |
[14:42] | Would you rather a stranger do it? | 你宁愿让陌生人拍吗 |
[14:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:47] | So what’s your endgame with Steve? | 你对史蒂夫有什么最终目的 |
[14:49] | Just flirting, having fun. | 只是调情啦 找点乐子 |
[14:54] | – Really? – Yeah, get my groove back | -真的吗 -恢复到我的最佳状态 |
[14:57] | till I find somebody I like and I’m ready. | 直到我找到喜欢的人 做好准备 |
[15:04] | Great plan. | 好计划 |
[15:05] | Except Steve’s thinking marriage. | 不过史蒂夫想着结婚了 |
[15:08] | To me? | 跟我吗 |
[15:12] | ‘fraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[15:13] | How the hell does he get to that? | 他怎么想到这个的 |
[15:15] | I don’t know, maybe a lamb chop lunch | 我不知道 也许是羊排午餐 |
[15:17] | with six feet of daisy duke. | 和六英尺的热裤吧 |
[15:20] | Ah, crap. | 糟糕 |
[15:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:24] | So I guess the question now is– | 我想现在的问题是 |
[15:27] | Do you want to be in a relationship with him? | 你想跟他谈恋爱吗 |
[15:29] | Hmm, I feel like I should pretend that’s hard to answer. | 我感觉我该假装这问题很难回答 |
[15:32] | Why don’t you do everybody a favor? | 你为什么不帮大家一个忙 |
[15:34] | Sit down with him, tell him he got the wrong idea | 跟他坐下 告诉他他搞错了 |
[15:36] | and that you just want to be friends. | 你只是想跟他做朋友 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[15:40] | So I should delete these? | 我该删掉这些吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:44] | Oh, wait… | 等等 |
[15:46] | Send this one to Wendy. | 把这张发给温蒂 |
[15:47] | Let’s see what happens. | 看看效果 |
[15:53] | Hey, before your dad gets here, | 在你爸来之前 |
[15:56] | can we talk for a minute? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:57] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[15:59] | Can you turn off the game? | 你能关掉游戏吗 |
[16:00] | I can talk and play. | 我可以边说边玩 |
[16:03] | Okay, um, so I talked to your teacher, | 好吧 我跟你老师谈过了 |
[16:07] | And she told me how great you’re doing, | 她跟我说了你有多棒 |
[16:09] | and I just want to tell you I’m really proud of you. | 我只是想告诉你 我为你感到骄傲 |
[16:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | And I’m sorry I’m not around more, | 抱歉我没能经常陪着你 |
[16:17] | you know, to volunteer in your class and… | 去你班上当志愿者 |
[16:21] | make costumes. | 做戏服 |
[16:24] | I’m just trying to make a better life for us. | 我只是想为我们创造更好的生活 |
[16:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:30] | That doesn’t mean I don’t love you | 这并不意味着我不爱你 |
[16:32] | and miss you like crazy when you’re not here. | 或者你不在时我没有疯狂地想念你 |
[16:35] | Look out for the zombie. | 小心僵尸 |
[16:36] | Got him. | 我搞定了 |
[16:38] | Whoa, that is disturbingly violent. | 真是超暴力 |
[16:43] | Anyway, it’s not always gonna be like this. | 总之 不会一直这样的 |
[16:47] | At some point, you and I will be able to spend more time together. | 以后我们会共度更多时光 |
[16:51] | Cool. | 好 |
[16:53] | Yeah, cool. | 嗯 好 |
[16:57] | So for now you’re okay with the way things are? | 你暂时对现状满意吧 |
[17:01] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 |
[17:04] | You like Candace? | 你喜欢坎迪斯吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah, don’t you? | 喜欢 你不喜欢吗 |
[17:06] | Um… Another zombie. | 又一只僵尸 |
[17:08] | He’s dead. Again. | 它又死了 |
[17:11] | Boy, you are really good at this game. | 你玩得真好 |
[17:14] | Yeah, so you didn’t answer my question. | 嗯 你没回答我的问题 |
[17:16] | Do you like Candace? | 你喜欢坎迪斯吗 |
[17:19] | Well, let’s just say if you do, I do. | 这么说吧 你喜欢 我就喜欢 |
[17:22] | There is one thing about her that kind of makes me mad. | 我很烦她一件事 |
[17:24] | Really? Tell me. | 真的吗 告诉我 |
[17:27] | She doesn’t let me play this game. | 她不让我玩这游戏 |
[17:29] | She says it’s not good for me. | 她说对我不好 |
[17:33] | Well, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[17:36] | When you’re in this house, | 你在这个家里时 |
[17:37] | you can decapitate all the zombies you want. | 可以尽管砍掉所有僵尸的头 |
[17:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:41] | Can we stop talking now? | 我们现在能不说话了吗 |
[17:44] | Sure. | 好 |
[17:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:49] | Mom! Get off, get off! I can’t see! | 妈 下去 下去 我看不见了 |
[17:51] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:53] | Mom! Zombies! | 妈 僵尸 |
[18:02] | I’m really sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. | 如果我给你造成了错觉 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:05] | I’m just not at a place in my life right now | 我现在还没准备好 |
[18:07] | for a relationship. | 谈恋爱 |
[18:09] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:10] | You’re a great guy, Steve. | 你是个好人 史蒂夫 |
[18:12] | You’re gonna find somebody, just give it some time. | 你会找到真命天女的 慢慢来 |
[18:17] | I hope we can still be friends. | 希望我们还能当朋友 |
[18:18] | You know, sober buddies together. | 一起戒瘾的朋友 |
[18:20] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[18:21] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧 |
[18:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:25] | I just… kind of got ahead of myself here. | 我只是有点心急了 |
[18:29] | I do that sometimes. | 我有时候会那样 |
[18:30] | I do the same thing. | 我也是 |
[18:36] | Ah, damn it, take off your pants. | 该死 脱掉裤子吧 |
[18:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |