时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hi, I’m Bonnie, and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我叫邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[00:03] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[00:04] | Well, there’s only nine more dating days till Christmas, | 离圣诞节只剩九个约会的日子了 |
[00:07] | and I’m starting to lose hope. | 我开始失去希望了 |
[00:09] | I mean, how is it this package has no one | 怎么老娘这般花容月貌 |
[00:11] | to unwrap it on Christmas morning? | 却没人在圣诞节早上跟我共赴云雨 |
[00:14] | The holidays are rough enough without drinking. | 没酒的节日已经够难过的了 |
[00:16] | At this point, I’d let anyone… | 现在 我会让任何人 |
[00:18] | Stuff my turkey… | 往火鸡肚子里塞东西 |
[00:21] | Put it in the oven and finish decorating. | 放进烤箱里 完成装饰 |
[00:24] | I mean, I haven’t had a boyfriend since… | 我是说 我好久没有男友了 自从… |
[00:27] | 1923. | 1923年 |
[00:32] | With the year I’ve had, | 我今年经历了很多 |
[00:34] | with the cancer and the chemo… | 癌症 化疗 |
[00:36] | The Brazilian butt-lift. | 巴西提臀术 |
[00:40] | I mean, nothing’s working. | 什么都不管用 |
[00:42] | I still don’t have a guy to wake up with on Christmas morning. | 在圣诞节早上 我身侧还是没有男人 |
[00:45] | And it’s just not the same | 让你的员工 |
[00:46] | having your staff watch you open your gifts, you know? | 看你拆礼物 这不一样 |
[00:49] | I mean, they say “Feliz navidad,” | 他们说圣诞快乐 |
[00:50] | but their hearts aren’t in it. | 但不是真心的 |
[00:54] | A little sex right now would be… | 现在来点性爱会… |
[00:56] | Difficult without a ladder. | 没梯子就很难啊 |
[00:59] | I just, I need a guy who can drag in a tree, | 我需要一个能拖树 |
[01:02] | hang lights, put together a toy for my kid… | 挂灯 给我的孩子组装玩具的男人 |
[01:06] | Okay, and maybe… | 好吧 也许 |
[01:09] | Cuddle me by the fire at his lake house, | 在他湖边小屋的壁炉旁拥抱我 |
[01:12] | Tell me I’m special… | 告诉我我很特别 |
[01:14] | while he slowly undresses me. | 同时他慢慢给我脱衣服 |
[01:21] | Anyway, merry freaking Christmas. | 总之 该死的圣诞快乐 |
[01:30] | Now you realize if we do this, | 你知道如果我们这样做 |
[01:32] | we are officially giving up. | 就是正式放弃了吧 |
[01:36] | Oh, don’t ruin cake, it’s all I have left. | 别毁了蛋糕 我只剩它了 |
[01:45] | Maybe we’ll all meet guys at the dance. | 也许我们在舞会时会遇上男人 |
[01:47] | For the last time, we are not spending Christmas Eve | 最后说一次 我们在平安夜不能去 |
[01:50] | at a sober dance. | 参加清醒舞会 |
[01:51] | – Why not? – It’s a sober dance. | -为什么 -那是清醒舞会 |
[01:55] | We’re gonna remember every minute of it. | 我们会记住每一刻的 |
[01:58] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[01:59] | Hi. Hey, roomie. | 好啊 室友 |
[02:01] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:02] | How was your church conference? | 你的教会会议怎么样 |
[02:04] | Great. | 很棒 |
[02:05] | If I got paid by the “Amen,” I’d be a rich woman. | 如果他们用”阿门”来付钱 那我就成了富婆了 |
[02:08] | Ooh, we’re gonna need another fork over here pronto. | 我们这边还需要一把叉子 |
[02:12] | What’s been going on around here? | 这边情况怎么样 |
[02:14] | Well, a lot of people are very excited about the holiday sober dance. | 很多人为节日清醒舞会感到激动 |
[02:19] | – Oh, yeah, I got your evite. – Can you come? | -我收到你的邀请了 -你能来吗 |
[02:22] | Well, I got to check my schedule. | 我得看看日程安排 |
[02:24] | That’s a no, Wendy. | 那就是拒绝 温蒂 |
[02:26] | Did you get to any meetings in Atlanta? | 你在亚特兰大参加会议了吗 |
[02:28] | No, we were really busy. | 没有 我们很忙 |
[02:30] | Well, you can jump back in now that you’re home. | 既然你回来了 就可以继续参加我们的会议了 |
[02:33] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[02:35] | This cake is really delicious. | 这蛋糕真好吃 |
[02:37] | It’s the same cake I ordered for the sober dance. | 我为清醒舞会也订了这种蛋糕 |
[02:39] | Oh, for god’s sake, let it go. | 天啊 别提了 |
[02:42] | You know, if we’re gonna have a party, | 如果我们要举办派对 |
[02:44] | we should have one for you. | 我们该为你办 |
[02:46] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[02:47] | You’re coming on two years sober. | 你戒瘾两年了 |
[02:49] | Hey. Great. | 真棒 |
[02:50] | Mmm, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:52] | Well, actually that’s something I wanted to talk to you about. | 其实我想跟你们说件事 |
[03:02] | After a lot of soul-searching and prayer, | 经历了许多反思与祈祷后 |
[03:05] | I, uh, decided I’m not an alcoholic. | 我确定了我不是酒瘾者 |
[03:12] | You’re not just saying that to get out of the dance, are you? | 你这样说不是为了摆脱舞会吧 |
[03:17] | If so, I’m not an alcoholic either. | 如果是这样 那我也不是酒瘾者 |
[03:40] | So, first night of the conference, | 会议的第一晚 |
[03:41] | a bunch of us went out to dinner, | 我们几个人去吃晚餐 |
[03:43] | and reverend Baker ordered a bottle of cabernet. | 贝克牧师点了一瓶红葡萄酒 |
[03:46] | The waiter filled my glass, and I looked at it, | 服务员给我倒了酒 我看着它 |
[03:49] | and I thought, “I think I can handle this.” | 想着 我可以应付的 |
[03:52] | And you know what? | 你们猜猜怎么 |
[03:53] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[03:54] | I didn’t even finish my glass. | 我甚至都没喝完那杯酒 |
[03:56] | I did that once. | 我也有过这种经历 |
[03:58] | But only because the ambulance driver insisted I put it down. | 但只是因为救护车司机坚持要我放下 |
[04:02] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[04:03] | Alcohol was never my problem, drugs were my problem. | 酒精从来都不是我的问题 而是毒品 |
[04:06] | Now, if Reverend Baker bought us an eight ball, | 如果贝克牧师给我们买了可卡因 |
[04:08] | I’d still be in Atlanta looking for my panties. | 我可能还在亚特兰大找裤子呢 |
[04:12] | But with wine, I’m okay. | 但是葡萄酒就没事 |
[04:15] | So let me get this straight– you’re drinking now? | 让我搞清楚 你现在开始喝酒了 |
[04:19] | It’s been a week, | 已经一周了 |
[04:20] | and I’ve had, I don’t know, maybe three glasses. | 我大概喝了三杯 |
[04:23] | By glasses, you mean bottles. | 你说的杯指的是瓶吧 |
[04:25] | By bottles, you mean cases. | 瓶指的是箱吧 |
[04:28] | No, I mean glasses. | 不 我是指杯 |
[04:31] | I hope you’re okay with it. | 我希望你们没意见 |
[04:34] | You girls are my family. | 你们是我的家人 |
[04:35] | I don’t want this to change anything. | 我不想让这事改变什么 |
[04:39] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[04:39] | This is a self-diagnosed disease. | 这是一种自我诊断的疾病 |
[04:42] | If you don’t think you have a problem, | 如果你觉得自己没问题 |
[04:44] | who are we to say you do? | 我们有什么资格说你有 |
[04:48] | I’m gonna say it. | 我要说 |
[04:51] | I was with her at her first meeting. | 她第一次参加会议时我陪着她 |
[04:52] | She had $10,000 worth of drugs and a full minibar in her purse. | 她包包里有价值一万美金的毒品和小酒吧 |
[04:56] | But no wine. | 但是没有葡萄酒 |
[04:58] | Bonnie, not our call. | 邦妮 轮不到我们说 |
[05:03] | So we’re cool? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[05:06] | Once in a while, if I have a glass of wine in front of you, | 如果我偶尔在你们面前喝杯葡萄酒 |
[05:10] | you’re all okay? | 你们没意见吧 |
[05:13] | Well, I think… | 我觉得 |
[05:15] | Marjorie, what do I think? | 玛乔丽 我怎么觉得的 |
[05:18] | Regina, we love you, | 雷吉娜 我们爱你 |
[05:20] | And there’s no judgment here. | 我们不评判你 |
[05:22] | Matter of fact… | 实际上 |
[05:23] | Waiter, would you bring our friend a glass of, uh… | 服务员 你能给我们的朋友拿一杯 |
[05:26] | Cabernet. | 红葡萄酒 |
[05:27] | Cabernet. | 红葡萄酒 |
[05:29] | Is this a trick? | 这是个圈套吗 |
[05:31] | Probably, she’s like a jedi. | 也许 她像是个绝地武士 |
[05:39] | Is anyone else hearing saxophone music? | 还有谁听见了萨克斯音乐吗 |
[05:43] | Enjoy. | 享受吧 |
[05:44] | – Thank you. – Thank you, thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[05:46] | You sure this is okay? | 你们确定这没关系吧 |
[05:48] | – Yes. – Yes, absolutely. | -是的 -绝对没关系 |
[05:54] | So y’all have plans for Chr… | 你们都有计划… |
[06:00] | Just lip gloss. | 只吃到了唇膏 |
[06:08] | How was your run? | 你跑得怎么样 |
[06:09] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[06:10] | No man’s ever gonna see me naked again. | 再也没有男人会看见我的裸体了 |
[06:14] | What do you say, after I take a shower, | 等我洗完澡 我们去买一棵树 |
[06:15] | we go pick up a tree? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:18] | Maybe we should just skip Christmas this year. | 也许我们今年该不过圣诞节了 |
[06:20] | Aw, what’s wrong, Charlie Brown? | 怎么了 查理·布朗 |
[06:24] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[06:25] | Roscoe and Violet aren’t gonna be around, | 罗斯科和维奥莉特不会来 |
[06:27] | Regina’s drinking again, and I saw what you bought me. | 雷吉娜又开始喝酒了 我看见了你给我买的礼物 |
[06:31] | First of all, I saw what you bought me, | 首先我看见了你给我买的礼物 |
[06:33] | so we’re both disappointed. | 所以我们都很失望 |
[06:37] | And the Regina thing is gonna be fine. | 雷吉娜会没事的 |
[06:40] | Do you honestly think she can drink like normal | 你真觉得她可以像正常人那样喝酒 |
[06:42] | and nothing bad will happen? | 也不会发生糟糕的事情吗 |
[06:43] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[06:45] | She’s on the bullet train to “Booze-adelphia.” | 她在前往酒精之城的动车上 |
[06:48] | Then why are you so calm? | 那你为什么这么平静 |
[06:50] | ’cause I just went through a relapse. | 因为我刚经历过复发 |
[06:52] | First you think you can control it, | 一开始你觉得自己能控制 |
[06:53] | and then you’re making out with a homeless guy in his dumpster, | 然后你就跟流浪汉在他垃圾箱里亲热 |
[06:56] | and then you’re back eating stale doughnuts at a meeting. | 然后你就回到戒瘾会上吃不新鲜的甜甜圈了 |
[06:59] | Circle of life. | 生命的循环 |
[07:07] | Hey, Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[07:08] | I’m sorry to call so early, but I’m worried sick about Regina. | 抱歉这么早给你打电话 但我担心死雷吉娜了 |
[07:12] | See? She’s upset about Regina too. | 瞧 她也为雷吉娜的事烦心 |
[07:14] | Really? She’s usually such a rock. | 真的吗 她平常好坚强啊 |
[07:17] | My mom says hi. | 我妈跟你问好 |
[07:22] | Hey, Jill, what’s up? | 吉尔 怎么了 |
[07:23] | Hey, I can’t talk loud, Regina’s in the kitchen. | 我没法大声说话 雷吉娜在厨房里 |
[07:25] | I keep hearing the blender, and I think she’s making margaritas. | 我一直听到搅拌机的声音 觉得她在调玛格丽特 |
[07:27] | Regina’s making margaritas. | 雷吉娜在调玛格丽特 |
[07:29] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[07:30] | Regina’s making margaritas. | 雷吉娜在调玛格丽特 |
[07:31] | First thing in the morning? | 一大早吗 |
[07:33] | My bad, it’s just a smoothie. | 我错了 只是冰沙 |
[07:34] | It’s just a smoothie. | 只是冰沙 |
[07:35] | It’s a smoothie. | 是冰沙 |
[07:36] | Oh, that sounds good. What kind? | 听起来不错 是哪种 |
[07:38] | – What kind? – What kind? | -哪种 -哪种 |
[07:39] | – Who cares? – Who cares? | -谁在乎啊 -谁在乎啊 |
[07:42] | Strawberry. | 草莓果汁 |
[07:44] | Oh, hang on, I’m getting another call. | 等等 又来了一通电话 |
[07:48] | What’s going on, Baxter? | 怎么了 巴克斯特 |
[07:49] | Quick santa-related question. | 问你个跟圣诞老人有关的问题 |
[07:52] | Candace and I were talking about getting Roscoe the new Xbox, | 坎迪斯和我说着要给罗斯科买新款Xbox |
[07:55] | but we won’t if you think it might make you look bad. | 但如果你觉得这会让你成为坏人 我们就不买 |
[07:58] | Well, actually, it will. | 实际上会的 |
[07:59] | Okay, we did more than talk. | 好吧 我们不仅仅谈论了 |
[08:03] | We already bought it. | 我们已经买了 |
[08:04] | He kind of already saw it. | 他看见了 |
[08:05] | And he’s kind of playing with it. | 而且在玩 |
[08:07] | Baxter. | 巴克斯特 |
[08:08] | I can tell him you want me to take it back, | 我可以告诉他你想要我拿走 |
[08:09] | but that might make you look bad too. | 但这可能也会让你成为坏人 |
[08:11] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:12] | – Is she upset? – Little. | -她生气了吗 -有点 |
[08:18] | Baxter, do whatever you’re gonna do. | 巴克斯特 你要做什么都行 |
[08:19] | – I’ve got a nightmare situation here. – What’s going on? | -我这边简直跟噩梦一样 -怎么了 |
[08:22] | A dear friend of mine has started drinking in moderation. | 我的一个好朋友开始适量饮酒了 |
[08:25] | All hell is breaking loose. | 一切都完蛋了 |
[08:29] | Okay, I’m back; where are we? | 好了我回来了 说到哪里了 |
[08:31] | Jill thinks we should have an intervention. | 吉尔觉得我们该搞个干预会 |
[08:33] | Jill thinks we should have an intervention. | 吉尔觉得我们该搞个干预会 |
[08:34] | – Does she know how to do one? – Does she know how to do one? | -她知道该怎么做吗 -她知道该怎么做吗 |
[08:36] | Do you know how to do one? | 你知道该怎么做吗 |
[08:37] | I should, I’ve had 12. | 我应该知道 我有过12次 |
[08:39] | – She’s had 12. – She’s had 12. | -她有过12次 -她有过12次 |
[08:41] | We still need a grown-up. I’m calling Marjorie. | 我们还是需要一个成年人 我给玛乔丽打电话 |
[08:43] | – She’s calling Marjorie. – She’s calling Marjorie. | -她在给玛乔丽打电话 -她在给玛乔丽打电话 |
[08:52] | Holiday hold music. | 节日等待音乐 |
[08:57] | – What’s that? – Holiday hold music. | -那是什么 -节日等待音乐 |
[08:59] | Oh, fun! | 有意思 |
[09:06] | I got her voice mail. | 接到了语音信箱 |
[09:13] | So I thought we’d do it in here and keep things festive. | 我想着在这里办 搞得喜庆点 |
[09:17] | I don’t think you quite grasp the concept. | 我觉得你没懂这个概念 |
[09:20] | Interventions are supposed to be uncomfortable. | 干预会应该是不舒服的 |
[09:25] | Well, then we should have had it at your house. | 那我们该在你家办 |
[09:28] | Crab puff? | 蟹肉泡芙 |
[09:30] | You’re having a catered intervention? | 你要搞一个提供饮食的干预会吗 |
[09:34] | Mm-hmm, I got the same people who did Lindsay Lohan’s. | 是啊 我请的这些人也服务过林赛·罗韩的干预会 |
[09:38] | Let’s not call this an intervention. | 我们别称之为干预会了吧 |
[09:40] | It’s just friends telling a friend | 这只是朋友们告诉一个朋友 |
[09:41] | she might die a horrible agonizing death. | 她可能会可怕痛苦地死去 |
[09:44] | In a festive room. | 在喜庆的房间里 |
[09:47] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[09:48] | Uh, second floor living room! | 二楼客厅 |
[09:50] | Okay, here she comes. | 好了 她来了 |
[09:51] | Should we hide? | 我们该躲起来吗 |
[09:52] | It’s not a surprise party. | 这又不是惊喜派对 |
[09:55] | Kind of is. | 差不多算是 |
[09:57] | Hey, what’s with the valet parking? | 怎么还有停车服务啊 |
[10:01] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[10:02] | Uh, Regina, maybe you should sit down. | 雷吉娜 也许你该坐下 |
[10:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | Honey, we’re… concerned | 亲爱的 我们担心 |
[10:13] | about some of the choices you’re making. | 你做出的一些选择 |
[10:15] | Surprise. | 惊喜哟 |
[10:18] | Regina, I’ve been down this road. | 雷吉娜 我走过这条路 |
[10:21] | Take it from me… | 相信我的话 |
[10:22] | Oh, my god, you’ve got to try the mushroom caps. | 天啊 你得尝尝蘑菇帽 |
[10:26] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:28] | – Is this an intervention? – Yes. | -这是干预会吗 -对 |
[10:30] | – No. – But yes. | -不 -是的 |
[10:33] | Weren’t you listening to me? | 你们没听见我说吗 |
[10:34] | I’m doing great. | 我现在过得很好 |
[10:36] | Ever since I stopped going to meetings, | 自从我停止去了戒瘾会 |
[10:37] | I’ve had time to go to the gym, | 我就有时间去健身房 |
[10:39] | do volunteer work, | 做志愿工作 |
[10:41] | and spend more time at the office, | 在办公室待更长时间 |
[10:42] | which has led to a pay raise and a promotion. | 这导致我加薪升职了 |
[10:46] | You ask me, | 要问我 |
[10:48] | I’ve got it more together than any of you guys. | 我比你们都过得好 |
[10:53] | Marjorie, say something. | 玛乔丽 说句话 |
[10:55] | This wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[10:57] | I knew this was gonna happen. | 我就知道会发生这种事 |
[10:59] | You just can’t accept that there might be another way. | 你们就是无法接受还有别的办法 |
[11:02] | Come on Regina, it’s only a matter of time | 拜托 雷吉娜 这是迟早的事 |
[11:04] | before a couple drinks leads to a line of blow and boom– | 几杯酒就能演变成一系列打击 然后 |
[11:08] | you’re showing up to your kid’s PTA meeting | 你就穿着齐逼皮裤 戴着宽边帽 |
[11:10] | in ass-less chaps and a sombrero. | 参加孩子的家长会了 |
[11:15] | Or your version of that. | 或者是你的版本 |
[11:19] | You know what, if this is what it’s gonna be like, | 知道吗 如果你们要这样 |
[11:21] | I’m out of here. | 那我走了 |
[11:22] | But where you going? | 但你去哪 |
[11:24] | I’m moving out of this house and getting new friends. | 我要搬出这个家 找新朋友 |
[11:32] | We can still stay and eat, right? | 我们还是可以留下来吃东西吧 |
[11:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:51] | Is he cute, or am I just wearing horny goggles? | 他很帅吧 还是我戴着饥渴护目镜 |
[11:54] | Goggles. | 护目镜 |
[11:56] | Rsvps are coming in. | 人们在回复邀请函 |
[11:58] | There’ll be lots of guys at the sober dance. | 清醒舞会上会有很多男人 |
[12:00] | It doesn’t help when you sing it. | 你唱出来也没帮助 |
[12:04] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[12:07] | Hey, Regina. | 雷吉娜 |
[12:09] | Oh, my goodness! | 天啊 |
[12:10] | What a coincidence. | 真是好巧 |
[12:13] | No it isn’t. | 才不是 |
[12:15] | Ladies? | 姑娘们 |
[12:17] | This is my friend Marcus Manigault-Dupree. | 这是我朋友马库斯·马尼格特·杜普利 |
[12:20] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[12:21] | This is Bonnie, Wendy, Jill, | 这几位是邦妮 温蒂 吉尔 |
[12:22] | Christy, Marjorie. | 克丽丝蒂和玛乔丽 |
[12:23] | Nice to meet you all. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[12:27] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:29] | If you’ll excuse us, we’re just gonna grab | 我们先失陪了 我们要去吃点东西 |
[12:30] | a quick bite before we head back to my place. | 然后就回我家了 |
[12:34] | For dessert. | 吃甜点 |
[12:41] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[12:44] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[12:48] | Now she has a boyfriend? | 现在她有了男朋友吗 |
[12:50] | You promised me she’d be kissing a bum in a dumpster. | 你跟我保证过她会在垃圾箱里亲流浪汉的 |
[12:55] | But she’s having afternoon sex with Marcus Manigault-Dupree. | 但她下午要和马库斯·马尼格特·杜普利做爱了 |
[12:59] | Give her time. She’s going down. | 给她点时间 她要堕落了 |
[13:01] | Oh, please, the only person going down | 拜托 唯一堕落的人[口交] |
[13:04] | is Marcus Manigault-Dupree! | 是马库斯·马尼格特·杜普利 |
[13:12] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[13:14] | I leave this by the mailboxes | 我在邮箱旁边放了个信封 |
[13:16] | to make it easy for the tenants | 好让房客更容易 |
[13:17] | to give me a holiday tip, | 给我节日小费 |
[13:18] | and all I got was an Arby’s coupon and a polaroid | 我得到的就是阿比快餐店的优惠券 |
[13:21] | of a penis in a santa hat. | 还有圣诞老人帽子里的丁丁照片 |
[13:30] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[13:30] | No, I want to do it. | 不 我想来 |
[13:45] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[13:47] | Hey, mom, look, it’s the people from the catalog. | 妈 瞧瞧 是商品目录里的人 |
[13:50] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry we’re early, but it started to snow in Tahoe | 抱歉我们来早了 但是塔霍湖开始下雪了 |
[13:54] | and you know there’s nothing like fresh powder. | 新下的雪最棒了 |
[13:56] | Oh, you don’t have to tell us that. | 你没必要告诉我们 |
[14:01] | Merry Christmas, mom. | 圣诞快乐 妈 |
[14:02] | Aw, thank you, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[14:04] | I got you a perfume that’s a little less obvious. | 我给你买了一款没那么明显的香水 |
[14:10] | Oh, where does he get it? | 他从哪儿学到的 |
[14:14] | And these are for you and Christy. | 这是给你和克丽丝蒂的 |
[14:16] | Oh, wow, how unexpected. | 真是出乎预料 |
[14:18] | Oh, please, don’t feel bad if you didn’t get anything for us. | 如果你们没给我们准备礼物 别觉得内疚 |
[14:21] | We don’t. | 我们没有 |
[14:23] | Don’t be silly, mom. | 别说傻话了 妈 |
[14:24] | Of course we got them something. | 我们当然给他们准备了礼物 |
[14:28] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:29] | Merry Christmas from the Plunketts. | 普兰科特一家祝你们圣诞快乐 |
[14:32] | Arby’s? | 阿比快餐店 |
[14:33] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[14:37] | Roscoe, your gifts are under the tree. | 罗斯科 你的礼物在树下 |
[14:40] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[14:42] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[14:45] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:46] | Santa didn’t forget about you. | 圣诞老人没忘记你 |
[14:50] | We need to make this quick. | 我们得快点 |
[14:51] | Candace wants to hit the road. | 坎迪斯想上路 |
[14:53] | She’s really got you on a short leash. | 她真是把你看得好紧啊 |
[14:55] | You need to man up. | 你得爷们点 |
[14:56] | Look at me, Christy. That ship has sailed. | 瞧瞧我 克丽丝蒂 无力回天了 |
[15:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:01] | I just want to ask your opinion about something. | 我只是想问问你的意见 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:05] | You were around towards the end of my drinking. | 我戒酒时你在场 |
[15:08] | A lot of people were. | 很多人都在 |
[15:10] | Paramedics, county sheriff, animal control. | 医护人员 县警长 动物管理局 |
[15:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | But with the benefit of hindsight, | 但是 事后看来 |
[15:17] | don’t you think it’s possible I was just going through a phase? | 你不觉得我可能只是在经历一个阶段吗 |
[15:21] | A phase? | 阶段 |
[15:22] | You were on a first-name basis with the guy who pumped your stomach. | 你对那个给你洗胃的人直呼其名 |
[15:26] | Oh, yeah– Phil. | 对 菲尔[和装满同音] |
[15:29] | Ironic name. | 讽刺的名字 |
[15:31] | Where’s this going? | 你想说什么 |
[15:33] | Are you thinking of drinking again? | 打算再次喝酒吗 |
[15:34] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:37] | My friend’s drinking again, | 我朋友开始喝酒了 |
[15:38] | and she’s doing great. | 她过得很好 |
[15:40] | And look at you, you used to smoke weed every day | 瞧瞧你 你过去每天都抽大麻 |
[15:43] | and now you only do it once in a while. | 现在你只是偶尔抽了 |
[15:45] | Yep, just nights and weekends. | 是啊 只在晚上和周末 |
[15:48] | That’s every day, but moving on. | 那就是每天 但我们继续吧 |
[15:51] | You still put a tie on every morning, | 你每天早上依然系上领带 |
[15:54] | you sell cars, you’re a great dad. | 卖车 你是个好爸爸 |
[15:56] | You’re thriving. | 你很成功 |
[15:57] | Those are the exact words that my pot dealer used. | 我的毒贩也是这么说的 |
[16:03] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[16:05] | I think I could do that, too. | 我觉得我也能做到 |
[16:07] | Oh, my god, no, Christy. | 天啊 不 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:08] | When you were drinking, your life was a tire fire. | 你喝酒时生活简直一团糟 |
[16:10] | You’d disappear for days at a time. | 你有时会消失几天 |
[16:12] | And then to make things worse, you’d come home. | 然后更糟糕的是 你还会回家 |
[16:17] | I know, but I thi… | 我知道 但我 |
[16:18] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:20] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想怎么做都行 |
[16:21] | But I’d really hate for Roscoe | 但我不愿意让罗斯科 |
[16:23] | to ever see his mom drunk again. | 看见他妈妈再次喝酒 |
[16:28] | Low blow. | 这招好损 |
[16:30] | Christy, maybe you haven’t noticed, | 克丽丝蒂 你也许没注意到 |
[16:33] | But you’re doing pretty great, too. | 但你也过得不错 |
[16:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | Baxter? | 巴克斯特 |
[16:38] | Short leash. Sorry. | 看得紧 抱歉 |
[16:54] | I just don’t get why we’re apologizing to Regina. | 我只是不懂我们为什么要跟雷吉娜道歉 |
[16:56] | I mean, we tried to help her and she told us to go to hell. | 我是说 我们想帮她 而她让我们去死 |
[17:00] | Well, maybe we should’ve left her alone. | 也许我们不该管她 |
[17:02] | She certainly didn’t ask for help. | 她没有寻求帮助 |
[17:04] | But if she ever does, we’ll be there for her. | 但如果她需要 我们会陪着她 |
[17:07] | Hey, ghost of Christmas past, give it a rest. | 昔日圣诞鬼魂 别说了 |
[17:11] | Isn’t it a little weird just showing up | 不带礼物去她的新家 |
[17:12] | at her new place without a gift? | 是不是有点奇怪 |
[17:14] | Should we stop and get her a bottle of hooch? | 我们该停车给她买瓶酒吗 |
[17:16] | I’m not stopping anywhere on Christmas Eve. | 我在平安夜不会停车 |
[17:22] | Jill, those earrings are nice. | 吉尔 你的耳环很漂亮啊 |
[17:24] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[17:28] | These are the most beautiful earrings I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最美的耳环 |
[17:32] | I picked them out. | 我挑的 |
[17:35] | Happy housewarming/Merry Christmas. | 恭喜乔迁 圣诞快乐 |
[17:38] | You really shouldn’t have done this. | 你们不该这样做的 |
[17:39] | They look so expensive. | 看起来好贵 |
[17:41] | They are. | 的确 |
[17:44] | We just wanted to say we’re sorry. | 我们只是想道歉 |
[17:46] | We were way out of line to think we knew what was best for you. | 我们太过分了 居然自认为知道什么对你来说最好 |
[17:49] | Even though we do. | 虽然我们知道 |
[17:52] | Ah, well, we should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[17:55] | Christmas Eve. | 平安夜 |
[17:56] | You probably have plans with your fella. | 你可能跟你男友有安排 |
[17:59] | Actually, Marcus is out of town visiting his folks. | 实际上马库斯出城拜访父母了 |
[18:02] | Why don’t we order in Chinese food, | 我们预定中餐 |
[18:04] | and watch some sappy Christmas movie? | 看点愚蠢的圣诞电影怎么样 |
[18:06] | As much good as that sounds, | 虽然听起来很棒 |
[18:07] | we’re going to Wendy’s loser dance. | 但我们要去参加温蒂的废柴舞会 |
[18:11] | Sober dance. | 是清醒舞会 |
[18:12] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这样说的 |
[18:16] | You wouldn’t want to… | 你不想… |
[18:18] | I wouldn’t. | 我不想 |
[18:20] | – But, hey, let’s have coffee next week. – Okay. | -但是我们下周一起喝咖啡吧 -好 |
[18:23] | – Merry christmas. – Merry christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[18:30] | Well, she seems like she’s in a good place. | 她好像过得不错 |
[18:32] | Yeah, I’m glad we did that. | 很高兴我们来道歉了 |
[18:34] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[18:36] | My ears are cold. | 我的耳朵好冷 |
[19:34] | This is so much worse than I thought it would be. | 这比我想象中的糟糕多了 |
[19:40] | Yeah, whose genius idea was this? | 这是谁的天才主意啊 |
[19:44] | On the bright side, three different people | 往好的一面看 三个不同的人 |
[19:46] | brought jell-o salad. | 带了果冻沙拉 |
[19:47] | One person brought three different kinds | 是一个人带了三种 |
[19:50] | of jell-o salad, thank you very much. | 不同的果冻沙拉 非常感谢 |
[19:53] | There are no cute guys here. | 这里没有帅哥 |
[19:56] | And they’re ignoring us. | 而且他们在无视我们 |
[19:59] | You know what, forget the guys. | 别管男人了 |
[20:01] | I’m just happy to be here | 我只是很高兴 |
[20:03] | at Christmas Eve with people I love. | 在平安夜和我爱的人在一起 |
[20:06] | I’ll not drink to that. | 我不会为此干杯的 |
[20:09] | Does anybody want to dance? | 有谁想跳舞吗 |