时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi, I’m Bonnie. | 大家好 我是邦妮 |
[00:04] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我是酒瘾者 |
[00:05] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[00:06] | I know I sound like a broken record, | 我知道我像是个破唱片一直念叨 |
[00:07] | but I really miss my boyfriend. | 但我真的很想我男友 |
[00:11] | Marjorie, do me a favor, | 玛乔丽 帮我个忙 |
[00:12] | after the meeting, tell everybody what a record is. | 互助会结束后告诉大家唱片是什么 |
[00:15] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[00:18] | he and I tried to do the Skype thing, | 他和我试图视频 |
[00:20] | but I can just feel it slipping away, | 但我能感受到爱情的流逝 |
[00:22] | so right now, I’m just about as low as I’ve ever been. | 所以现在 这就是我的史上最低点 |
[00:27] | There’s really only one thing | 只有一样东西 |
[00:28] | that’s bringing me any joy at all. | 能给我带来欢乐 |
[00:30] | This cream filling. | 这奶油夹心 |
[00:36] | And without a boyfriend, | 没了男友 |
[00:37] | it’s the only cream filling I’m getting. | 这是我唯一能得到的一种奶油夹心了 |
[00:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:44] | Anybody want to follow that? | 谁想跟着分享 |
[00:46] | What the hell. | 管他的 |
[00:47] | Christy, alcoholic. | 克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者 |
[00:48] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[00:49] | I know I’m usually all doom and gloom, | 我知道我一般都失望不快 |
[00:52] | but not today. | 但今天不是 |
[00:54] | Today I am cheerful, not fearful. | 今天我高兴 不害怕 |
[00:57] | Happy, not crappy. | 开心 不糟糕 |
[00:58] | Delighted, not… | 欣喜 不… |
[00:59] | We get it. We get it. | 我们懂 |
[01:02] | I officially got accepted into Sonoma State University. | 我正式被索诺马州立大学录取了 |
[01:05] | Go Seawolves. | 加油 海狼 |
[01:07] | So, starting this fall, | 所以从今年秋天开始 |
[01:09] | I will be one step closer to my dream of becoming a lawyer. | 我离当律师的梦想又近了一步 |
[01:13] | But wait, there’s more. | 但是等等 还有更多事 |
[01:14] | My daughter’s getting married in a few weeks, | 我女儿几周后就要结婚了 |
[01:17] | and, get this, she doesn’t have to get married, | 听好了 她不是因为怀孕才结婚的 |
[01:19] | she’s doing it by choice. | 这是她自己选的 |
[01:21] | That’s a family first. | 这可是我们家的头一回 |
[01:23] | Of course, I did drop four grand on her wedding dress, | 当然 我花了四千块买她的婚纱 |
[01:26] | and I will probably have to rob a bank to pay my tuition, | 也许得抢银行才付得起学费 |
[01:29] | but I refuse to let money worries ruin my good mood. | 但我拒绝让对金钱的忧虑毁掉我的好心情 |
[01:33] | That’s what my mom is for. | 那是我妈妈做的事 |
[01:37] | Who else would like to go? | 还有谁想分享 |
[01:39] | I’ll go. | 我来 |
[01:40] | Hi, I’m Jill, I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者 |
[01:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:43] | I’m sorry, it’s all I got. | 抱歉 这是我唯一拥有的东西了 |
[01:51] | I hope you’re aware you’re eating your feelings. | 希望你知道你在化感情为食欲 |
[01:54] | Hey, I got to put something in my mouth. | 我总得弄点东西塞嘴里啊 |
[01:55] | My boyfriend’s in Croatia. | 我男友在克罗地亚 |
[01:57] | Nice, Mom. Classy. | 不错 妈妈 真优雅 |
[01:59] | No, no, they don’t make French fries for happy people. | 他们可不是为了高兴的人做法式薯条的 |
[02:05] | Violet. | 维奥莉特 |
[02:06] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[02:08] | No! | 我有事 |
[02:10] | Aw, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:12] | Gregory broke up with me. | 格雷戈里跟我分手了 |
[02:13] | The wedding is off. | 婚礼取消了 |
[02:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:18] | Would it be okay if I moved back in with you? | 我可以搬回来跟你住一起吗 |
[02:25] | Now you may have a fry. | 你也可以吃一根 |
[02:48] | So what did the bastard do? | 那个混蛋做了什么 |
[02:50] | We don’t know that he’s a bastard. | 我们还不确定他是混蛋 |
[02:52] | He’s seeing someone else. | 他在跟别人约会 |
[02:54] | That bastard. | 那个混蛋 |
[02:57] | What tipped you off? | 你怎么发现的 |
[02:58] | Does he come home, | 他是不是回家后 |
[02:59] | take a shower, then go straight to bed, | 洗了个澡 然后直接上床 |
[03:01] | too tired for sex ’cause he had a rough day at work? | 太累了没法做爱 因为他上班不顺利吗 |
[03:03] | Mom, this isn’t about what men have done to you. | 妈妈 这跟男人对你做的事无关 |
[03:06] | I’m talking about what I’ve done to men. | 我说的是我对男人做的事 |
[03:09] | Has he lost weight lately? | 他最近减肥了吗 |
[03:11] | Did he join a gym? | 去健身房了吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah, he has. | 是的 |
[03:13] | Teeth whitening strips | 是用了牙齿洁白贴 |
[03:14] | or did he go to the dentist? | 还是去看牙医了 |
[03:16] | He went to the dentist! | 他去看牙医了 |
[03:18] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[03:18] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[03:21] | Wait, | 等等 |
[03:22] | before we bury this relationship, | 埋葬这段感情之前 |
[03:25] | have you and Gregory talked about | 你和格雷戈里说过 |
[03:26] | going and seeing a therapist? | 去看心理医生的事吗 |
[03:28] | Mom, he doesn’t love me anymore. | 妈妈 他不再爱我了 |
[03:30] | Just let it go! | 别纠缠了 |
[03:36] | How much did you spend on the wedding dress? | 你花了多少钱买婚纱啊 |
[03:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:43] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[03:44] | Not a lot. | 不多 |
[03:45] | Let’s just grab her stuff and get out. | 我们带上她的东西然后快走吧 |
[03:47] | What about those big potted plants in the lobby? | 那大厅里的大盆盆栽食物呢 |
[03:49] | We’re not here to just randomly steal things. | 我们不是来随便偷东西的 |
[03:51] | Then why’d you bring me? | 那你为什么带我 |
[03:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:57] | Gregory? | 格雷戈里 |
[03:59] | We’re good. | 没人 |
[04:01] | You get Violet’s clothes, | 你去拿维奥莉特的衣服 |
[04:02] | I’ll get the rest of her stuff. | 我去拿其他东西 |
[04:03] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[04:04] | – Christy? – Yeah? | -克丽丝蒂 -怎么了 |
[04:05] | Are we just gonna get her things, | 我们是只拿她的东西 |
[04:07] | or are we gonna go all helter skelter on the joint? | 还是把这里搜刮一番 |
[04:09] | Just getting her things. | 只拿她的东西 |
[04:10] | We’ll revisit it on the way out. | 出去时再讨论下 |
[04:20] | Does Violet drink espresso? | 维奥莉特喝浓缩咖啡吗 |
[04:22] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[04:24] | Then this is probably hers. | 那这也许是她的 |
[04:30] | You’re eating his food? | 你在吃他家的零食吗 |
[04:32] | May I remind you that cheating son of a bitch | 要我提醒你吗 那个出轨的混蛋 |
[04:35] | broke your daughter’s heart. | 伤了你女儿的心 |
[04:37] | Clear out the fridge. | 清空冰箱 |
[04:42] | I feel like we hit the jackpot at Bed, Bath and Beyond. | 感觉我们在家居店中了大奖 |
[04:46] | You think that’s Violet’s giant flat screen TV? | 你觉得那是维奥莉特的超大平板电视吗 |
[04:49] | It’s bigger than ours, so yes. | 比我们家的大 所以是的 |
[04:59] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[05:01] | Phyllis, hi. | 菲丽丝 你好 |
[05:02] | We didn’t expect to see you here. | 我们没料到会见到你 |
[05:04] | Yeah, I get that from the looting. | 不然你们也不会洗劫了 |
[05:08] | We’re just getting my daughter’s things. | 我们只是在拿我女儿的东西 |
[05:10] | And some of my son’s. | 还有一些我儿子的东西 |
[05:12] | I gave him that espresso machine. | 那台咖啡机是我送的 |
[05:15] | Sorry, it looks just like the one we gave Violet. | 抱歉 看起来像是我们送维奥莉特的 |
[05:21] | Okay, we’re just gonna take this stuff out to the car, | 好吧 我们要把这些东西送出车上 |
[05:23] | and then I’ll come back for the rest of Violet’s clothes. | 然后我回来拿维奥莉特的衣服 |
[05:25] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out. | 很遗憾他们没能在一起 |
[05:28] | Yeah, me too, but what are you gonna do? | 我也是 但有什么办法呢 |
[05:31] | Your son met someone else. | 你儿子移情别恋了 |
[05:33] | What? | 什么 |
[05:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:36] | My Gregory with two women at the same time? | 我家格雷戈里脚踏两条船吗 |
[05:39] | Two donuts, maybe. | 两个甜甜圈倒是有可能 |
[05:43] | That’s what Violet said. | 维奥莉特是那样说的 |
[05:45] | Are you saying my daughter lied to me? | 你是说我女儿骗了我吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:50] | Or maybe you raised a scumbag of a son. | 也许你养了个混蛋儿子 |
[05:53] | Oh, now he’s a scumbag? | 现在他成了混蛋啊 |
[05:54] | You really don’t have a second gear, do you? | 你真是黑白分明啊 |
[05:58] | Well, what did Gregory tell you? | 格雷戈里怎么跟你说的 |
[06:00] | My son, who has never lied to me, | 从来不骗我的儿子 |
[06:04] | told me that Violet has been drinking a lot | 告诉我维奥莉特一直喝酒 |
[06:08] | and doing the pot and the ecstasy. | 抽那个大麻和摇头丸 |
[06:12] | Okay, first of all, | 首先 |
[06:13] | there’s no “The” In front of pot and ecstasy. | 大麻和摇头丸之前没有”那个” |
[06:17] | You would know. | 你真了解 |
[06:19] | And I think I would know if Violet had a problem. | 我觉得如果维奥莉特有问题 我会知道的 |
[06:22] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:25] | You know what, Phyllis? | 知道吗 菲丽丝 |
[06:26] | I’ve got a daughter at home crying her eyes out. | 我家里有个女儿哭得天昏地暗 |
[06:28] | I am not gonna stand here and argue with you. | 我不会站在这里跟你吵架 |
[06:30] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[06:31] | Come on! | 快走 |
[06:36] | Screw her, blaming Violet. | 去她的 还敢责怪维奥莉特 |
[06:38] | Well, wait till she realizes she’s having mustard for dinner. | 一会儿她就发现她晚餐只能吃芥末了 |
[06:42] | And we’re taking those plants. | 我们要拿走那些植物 |
[06:47] | I said I’d know | 我说了 |
[06:48] | if Violet had a problem with drugs and alcohol, | 如果维奥莉特吸毒酗酒我会知道 |
[06:50] | but the more I think about it, I’m not sure. | 但是我越仔细考虑 就越不确定 |
[06:52] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[06:53] | Are you gonna listen to Mahjong Sally? | 你要听那个老太婆的话吗 |
[06:57] | Why would she lie? | 她为什么要撒谎 |
[06:58] | Well, she’s just repeating what Gregory told her. | 她只是重复格雷戈里跟她说的话 |
[07:01] | We’re just repeating what Violet told us. | 我们只是重复维奥莉特跟我们说的话 |
[07:03] | So, who you gonna believe? | 你要信谁 |
[07:05] | I want to believe my daughter, | 我想相信我女儿 |
[07:06] | but, you know, | 但你懂的 |
[07:07] | when has that ever worked out? | 那什么时候有好结果了 |
[07:09] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:11] | In the kitchen. | 厨房里 |
[07:12] | This might get heavy. | 这可能会很严重 |
[07:13] | Will it bother you if I make popcorn? | 如果我做爆米花你会介意吗 |
[07:19] | Did you get all my stuff? | 你拿了我的所有东西吗 |
[07:20] | It’s on the sofa. | 在沙发上 |
[07:21] | And in the fridge. | 还有冰箱里 |
[07:24] | You didn’t happen to see Gregory, did you? | 你们没碰巧见到格雷戈里吧 |
[07:26] | No, but we ran into his mother. | 没有 但我们碰上了他妈妈 |
[07:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:31] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[07:32] | Well, she kind of had a different take on things. | 她对此事有不同的看法 |
[07:35] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:40] | She said that the reason you and Gregory broke up | 她说你和格雷戈里分手的原因 |
[07:43] | was because… | 是因为 |
[07:44] | you’ve been partying a lot. | 你经常狂欢 |
[07:46] | And you believed her? | 你信了她吗 |
[07:48] | No, but I think it’s worth having a conversation. | 没有 但我觉得该跟你聊聊 |
[07:51] | Why don’t you ever take my side? | 你为什么从来不站在我这边 |
[07:52] | You always think the worst. | 你总是往最糟糕的事上想 |
[07:54] | Well, then tell me otherwise. | 那就告诉我不是这样 |
[07:55] | Tell me you’re not getting loaded. | 告诉我你没吸毒 |
[07:56] | I shouldn’t have to. | 我没这个必要 |
[07:57] | I think you should just trust me. | 我觉得你该直接信任我 |
[07:59] | I do, it’s just… | 我信任 只是 |
[08:00] | I am in college, Mom. | 我在上大学 妈妈 |
[08:02] | I go out with my friends, | 我会跟朋友出去 |
[08:03] | we have drinks. | 我们喝酒 |
[08:05] | Occasionally, we’ll smoke a little bit of pot. | 我们偶尔会抽点大麻 |
[08:07] | We are not all drunks and drug addicts like you two! | 我们又不是你俩这样的酒鬼和毒鬼 |
[08:10] | Hey! I only did drugs to manage my alcoholism. | 我吸毒只是为了戒酒的 |
[08:19] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[08:20] | I don’t know. I want to believe her. | 我不知道 我想相信她 |
[08:21] | – But do you? – Do you? | -但你信吗 -你信吗 |
[08:22] | I asked you first. | 我先问你的 |
[08:25] | If I’m gonna be honest, I’m worried. | 如果我要我说实话 我很担心 |
[08:28] | Think we should ask her to go to an AA meeting with us? | 你觉得我们该让她跟我们一起参加匿名戒瘾会吗 |
[08:30] | Be kind of cool. We’d have our own row. | 这挺酷的 我们可以坐一排 |
[08:33] | Yeah. Nothing cooler than that. | 是啊 没什么比这个更酷了 |
[08:45] | My question is, | 我的问题是 |
[08:46] | how do I tell the difference | 我该怎么区分 |
[08:47] | between a full-blown alcoholic, | 一个酒鬼 |
[08:49] | and a normal college student who’s just having fun? | 和一个只是在找乐子的正常大学生啊 |
[08:52] | That’s a tough one. | 这问题很难 |
[08:53] | It’s like kids today use college | 今天的孩子们利用大学 |
[08:55] | as an excuse to stay drunk all the time. | 作为整天喝醉的借口 |
[08:58] | It’s not just today. | 不仅仅是今天 |
[08:59] | When I went to San Diego State, | 我上圣地亚哥州立大学时 |
[09:00] | my sorority had vodka on tap. | 我的联谊会给伏特加接上了水龙头 |
[09:04] | Best seven years of my life. | 我人生中最棒的七年 |
[09:07] | Do you remember jungle juice? | 你记得丛林果汁吗 |
[09:09] | Oh, yeah. | 记得 |
[09:10] | Kool-Aid, fruit and grain alcohol | 酷爱饮料 水果和谷酒 |
[09:12] | all mixed together in a giant trash can. | 在巨大的垃圾桶里混合 |
[09:15] | I remember one time I was drinking | 我记得有次我在兄弟会派对上 |
[09:17] | that stuff at a frat party, | 喝那玩意儿 |
[09:18] | and I puked through the screen door. | 结果冲着纱门吐了 |
[09:20] | The juice went outside, | 果汁溅了出去 |
[09:21] | and the chunks of fruit stayed in the kitchen with me. | 而水果块留在厨房和我在一起 |
[09:31] | This is not making me feel better. | 这可没让我好受一些 |
[09:33] | Well, hang on. | 等等 |
[09:35] | A lot of my college roommates partied just as much as I did, | 我的很多大学室友都跟我一样找乐子 |
[09:37] | and they don’t have a problem. | 他们没问题啊 |
[09:39] | Other than being in loveless marriages with ugly children. | 除了身处无爱婚姻并生下了丑孩子 |
[09:44] | Christy, I know it’s painful because it’s your kid, | 克丽丝蒂 我知道你很痛苦 因为那是你的孩子 |
[09:46] | but nothing changes the fact | 但这一事实不会变 |
[09:48] | that this is a self-diagnosed disease. | 这是自我诊断的疾病 |
[09:51] | So I’m just supposed to do nothing? | 所以我就该袖手旁观吗 |
[09:52] | You can pray for her. | 你可以为她祈祷 |
[09:54] | So nothing. | 那就是袖手旁观 |
[09:58] | Ooh, you know what was another great college drink? | 你知道另一种很棒的大学酒是什么吗 |
[10:00] | Vodka and Tang. | 伏特加和果珍 |
[10:01] | Oh, I loved those. | 我喜欢 |
[10:02] | The screwdriver the astronauts drank. | 宇航员喝的鸡尾酒 |
[10:06] | Okay, the point is only Violet can say if she has a problem, | 关键是只有维奥莉特能说她是否有问题 |
[10:10] | and if that day ever does come, | 如果那天来临了 |
[10:12] | at least she has a sober mom who will know how to help. | 至少她有个知道如何帮忙的戒瘾妈妈 |
[10:15] | And grandmother. | 还有外婆 |
[10:17] | Sure. | 你说是就是吧 |
[10:29] | It’s 2:00 a.M. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[10:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:32] | Prepping some ribs. | 准备肋排 |
[10:32] | Want a slab? | 想来一块吗 |
[10:35] | No. | 不想 |
[10:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:37] | I was having phone sex with Adam, | 我在跟亚当电话性爱 |
[10:39] | and lost the connection right before I… | 电话断线了 我还没… |
[10:41] | Anyway, I’m making spicy and mild. | 总之 我做的一边辣一边不辣 |
[10:44] | Take your pick. | 你选吧 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna gain so much weight | 就因为你男友出城了 |
[10:47] | ’cause your boyfriend’s out of town. | 我要长胖好多了 |
[10:49] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[10:51] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[10:52] | I kept listening for Violet to come in. | 一直听着维奥莉特回家的声音 |
[10:54] | Ooh, I forgot about her. | 我忘了她 |
[10:56] | That could have been awkward. | 差点尴尬了 |
[10:59] | It’s so weird having her back in the house. | 她回家里来真的好奇怪 |
[11:02] | I mean, I know she’s not a kid anymore, | 我知道她不再是孩子了 |
[11:05] | but I still worry like she is. | 我还是把她当小孩 为她担心 |
[11:06] | Mmm, I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[11:08] | When you were her age and staying out all night, | 你像她那么大时一晚上都不回来 |
[11:10] | I was a nervous wreck. | 我也十分紧张 |
[11:12] | You used to wait up for me? | 你以前会不睡等我吗 |
[11:13] | Of course. I mean, I had a little help | 当然啦 我是说 |
[11:15] | from the old Peruvian marching powder, | 也有秘鲁可卡因的一些帮助 |
[11:17] | but, uh, that only added to the paranoia. | 但那只让我更加疑神疑鬼 |
[11:20] | For a while there, | 有那么一阵子 |
[11:21] | I was convinced the CIA had replaced you with a clone. | 我相信中情局拿克隆人换了你 |
[11:25] | How do you know they didn’t, Mom? | 你怎么知道他们没有呢 妈妈 |
[11:28] | Don’t do that. | 别那样做 |
[11:32] | Oh, God, this can’t be good. | 天啊 肯定不是好事 |
[11:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:37] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[11:39] | Oh, Phyllis. | 菲丽丝 |
[11:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:44] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:44] | – What? – Violet showed up at Gregory’s | -怎么了 -维奥莉特烂醉如泥 |
[11:47] | drunk off her ass. | 出现在了格雷戈里家 |
[11:48] | Phyllis, I am so sorry. | 菲丽丝 真的很抱歉 |
[11:50] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上过去 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[11:55] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[11:56] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[11:58] | Just let me get these ribs in the oven, and I’ll drive. | 让我把肋排放进烤箱里 我来开车 |
[12:04] | I’m so sorry about this. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[12:05] | Yeah, well, what are you gonna do, you know? | 你能做什么啊 |
[12:08] | The joys of parenthood. | 这是为人父母的乐趣 |
[12:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:10] | Curlers? | 卷发夹 |
[12:13] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[12:14] | I didn’t know I’d be entertaining. | 我不知道我会招待客人 |
[12:17] | Where is Violet? | 维奥莉特在哪里 |
[12:18] | Last I looked, she was puking | 我最近一次看到她 |
[12:19] | in the toilet I cleaned just this afternoon. | 对着我下午刚清洁过的马桶呕吐 |
[12:22] | I got this. | 我去吧 |
[12:25] | I’d offer you something to eat, | 我本来想给你们准备点食物 |
[12:27] | but there’s nothing in my refrigerator! | 但我家冰箱里没东西了 |
[12:32] | Oh, yeah, sorry about that. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[12:35] | Where’s Gregory? | 格雷戈里呢 |
[12:36] | Well, he was pretty upset about the relationship falling apart, | 他们分手了他很沮丧 |
[12:39] | so he and a couple of friends went to Mexico | 所以他和几个朋友去了墨西哥 |
[12:41] | to catch fish and maybe chlamydia. | 钓鱼 也许还会染上衣原体 |
[12:45] | Did Violet happen to mention why she showed up here | 维奥莉特提到她为什么大半夜的 |
[12:48] | in the middle of the night? | 来到这里了吗 |
[12:49] | Between the booze and the crying, | 她一边喝酒一边哭泣 |
[12:51] | she wasn’t making a lot of sense, | 说的话不明不白的 |
[12:53] | but I think she’s still in love. | 但我觉得她还爱他 |
[12:56] | Oh. My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[12:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:00] | It’s very sad. | 很悲哀 |
[13:04] | You know, some very fashionable women still use curlers. | 一些时尚女子还用卷发夹的 |
[13:15] | Very colorful. | 五颜六色啊 |
[13:16] | What is that, Jell-O shots? | 那是什么 伏特加果冻吗 |
[13:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:20] | See, your old grandma knows what the kids are drinking. | 瞧 你老外婆知道孩子们在喝什么 |
[13:25] | Are you gonna tell me I’m an alcoholic? | 你要告诉我我是酒瘾者吗 |
[13:26] | Nope, that’s up to you to decide. | 不 那得由你来决定 |
[13:29] | I will tell you you have vomit in your hair, | 我会告诉你你头发上有呕吐物 |
[13:31] | so you can draw your own conclusions. | 你可以自己下结论 |
[13:34] | I just miss Gregory. | 我只是想格雷戈里了 |
[13:36] | I get it. We’re having pork ribs for breakfast | 我懂 我们早餐吃猪肋排 |
[13:39] | because I miss Adam. | 因为我想亚当 |
[13:40] | Ribs? | 肋排 |
[13:44] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:44] | More for me. | 你不吃我多吃 |
[13:47] | I always thought if I got her through her teen years, | 我一直觉得等她不再是个少女 |
[13:49] | it would get easy. | 情况就会容易得多 |
[13:50] | You know when it gets easy being a mother? | 你知道做妈妈什么时候才会容易吗 |
[13:53] | When you’re dead. | 等你死时 |
[13:56] | And even then, you might worry a little. | 那时候你也许还会有点担心 |
[14:04] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[14:07] | I know that Gregory wasn’t cheating on Violet. | 我知道格雷戈里没有背叛维奥莉特 |
[14:10] | You don’t have to apologize. | 你没必要道歉 |
[14:13] | We all want to believe our own child. | 我们都想相信自己的孩子 |
[14:18] | I just can’t help feeling like it’s my fault. | 我只是觉得这是我的错 |
[14:22] | I drank, and now Violet drinks. | 我之前喝酒 现在维奥莉特也喝酒 |
[14:26] | Do you blame your mother ’cause you drank? | 你把喝酒怪在你妈妈头上吗 |
[14:30] | I used to. | 以前是 |
[14:32] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[14:35] | Then why don’t you give yourself a break with Violet? | 那你为什么不对自己宽容点 |
[14:40] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:43] | Besides, if it’s always the parents’ fault, | 而且 如果总是父母的错 |
[14:46] | then I have to be responsible every time my son behaves | 那每次我儿子表现得像是个自大的笨蛋时 |
[14:48] | like a pompous schmuck. | 那就都是我的错了 |
[14:52] | “A pompous schmuck”? | 自大的笨蛋 |
[14:53] | I say it with love. | 我带着爱意说的 |
[14:58] | Well, I always liked Gregory. | 我一直都很喜欢格雷戈里 |
[15:01] | I mean, I had my doubts about their relationship, | 我对他们的感情有过质疑 |
[15:03] | but… I liked it that Violet had someone to take care of her. | 但是我喜欢有人照顾维奥莉特 |
[15:09] | She still has someone to take care of her. | 她现在也有人照顾啊 |
[15:13] | Oy. | 哎呀 |
[15:15] | Oy, indeed. | 的确是 |
[15:19] | I think she’s empty. | 她吐完了 |
[15:23] | Let’s get you home. | 我们带你回家吧 |
[15:26] | Thank you, Phyllis. | 谢谢 菲丽丝 |
[15:27] | Yeah, I’d say anytime, | 我想说随时效劳 |
[15:29] | except I think once is enough. | 但我觉得一次就够了 |
[15:33] | You know, even though the wedding’s off, | 就算婚礼取消了 |
[15:37] | doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. | 也不代表我们不能做朋友 |
[15:39] | Aw, you really need a mom, don’t you? | 你真的很需要妈妈对吧 |
[15:42] | So bad. | 太需要了 |
[15:44] | Hey. I’m standing right here. | 我就站在这里呢 |
[15:48] | Call me. | 给我打电话吧 |
[15:55] | Look at her. | 瞧瞧她 |
[15:56] | Just a few days ago, she was someone else’s problem. | 几天前 她还是别人的麻烦 |
[15:59] | Hey, that’s your daughter. | 那是你女儿 |
[16:00] | She’s not a problem, she’s a burden. | 她不是麻烦 而是负担 |
[16:03] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[16:04] | You can solve a problem. | 麻烦是可以解决的 |
[16:11] | I still don’t know if she’s one of us. | 我还是不知道她是不是我们这样的人 |
[16:13] | I’m thinking not. | 我觉得不是 |
[16:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:15] | God doesn’t tell the same joke three times in a row. | 上帝不会连续三次讲同一个笑话 |
[16:18] | Boy, I hope not. | 希望不要 |
[16:20] | Give her time. She’ll settle down. | 给她点时间 她会适应的 |
[16:22] | And if she doesn’t, she knows where to go. | 如果她不适应 她知道该去哪里 |
[16:25] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[16:29] | Hey, Mom, | 妈妈 |
[16:30] | I’m sorry for all those nights I made you wait up for me. | 很抱歉 那么多晚上让你一直等我回家 |
[16:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | I always thought I wasn’t hurting anybody but myself. | 我总是觉得我只伤害了自己 |
[16:39] | Well, the important thing is we have each other now. | 重要的是现在我们有彼此了 |
[16:47] | This hug would mean more if you stopped chewing. | 如果你不咀嚼的话 这个拥抱的意义更重大 |
[17:07] | Who’s there?! | 是谁啊 |
[17:10] | It’s me. Open the door. | 是我啊 开门 |
[17:12] | Who’s “Me”? | 我是谁 |
[17:13] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[17:17] | Your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[17:21] | How do I know it’s really you? | 我怎么知道真的是你 |
[17:23] | Who else would it be? | 还可能是谁 |
[17:24] | Someone the government wants me to think is you. | 政府想让我以为是你的人 |
[17:27] | Oh, come on. Why would they do that? | 拜托 他们为什么要那样做 |
[17:29] | Because they know I know what they know. | 因为他们知道我知道他们知道的事 |
[17:33] | Now go away, or I’ll set my dog on you. | 快走开 不然我就放狗咬你 |
[17:35] | We don’t have a dog. | 我们家没狗 |
[17:37] | Yes, we do. | 有的 |
[17:39] | Rex, down! | 雷克斯 坐下 |
[17:40] | You’ve already killed once today. | 你今天已经杀了一个人 |
[17:43] | You know what, I’m just gonna go sleep in the car. | 我干脆睡车里好了 |
[17:45] | You do that. | 好的 |
[17:49] | Rex, get off the couch. | 雷克斯 从沙发上下来 |
[17:52] | Who’s there?! | 是谁啊 |