时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[00:03] | Jill’s figured out what’s missing in her life. | 吉尔弄明白她生命中缺少什么了 |
[00:06] | Great. What is it? | 真棒 是什么 |
[00:07] | I need to have a baby. | 我得生个孩子 |
[00:08] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我 |
[00:09] | I love her, but Jill is the last person in the world | 我爱她 但吉尔是世界上 |
[00:11] | who should be having a baby. | 最不该有孩子的人 |
[00:13] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[00:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:15] | Figure out a way to talk her out of this baby craziness. | 想办法劝她别要孩子 |
[00:17] | I will tell her how painful it was | 我会告诉她 我生你时 |
[00:19] | when you came out of me feet-first. | 你的脚先出来有多么痛苦 |
[00:22] | I came out feet-first so I could run. | 我的脚先出来是为了逃跑 |
[00:24] | Jill Kendall? | 吉尔·肯德尔 |
[00:26] | Jill, don’t do this. | 吉尔 别这样做 |
[00:28] | Being a parent is hard, it’s exhausting, | 为人父母很难 令人疲倦 |
[00:31] | and you are not cut out for it. | 你不是这块料 |
[00:35] | I never want to talk to you again. | 我再也不想跟你说话了 |
[00:41] | I’m not sure why we’re buying Jill a birthday present. | 我不确定为什么要给吉尔买生日礼物 |
[00:43] | She’s barely speaking to me. | 她都不怎么理我了 |
[00:45] | Well, that’s what happens when you tell someone | 你跟别人说她们不是生孩子的料时 |
[00:46] | they’re not fit to reproduce. | 就会有这种下场 |
[00:49] | Do you think it’s a good idea for her to have a baby? | 你觉得她生孩子是好主意吗 |
[00:50] | God, no. I was gonna wait till she actually has a kid | 当然不好 我准备等她把孩子生下来后 |
[00:53] | and then talk about her behind her back, like a true friend. | 背着她嚼舌根子 这才是真朋友做的 |
[00:57] | Let’s just find something for under a hundred bucks | 快点找个100元以下的 |
[00:59] | so I can go to work and earn 75. | 我好上班去赚75块 |
[01:01] | What about these gloves? | 这双手套怎么样 |
[01:03] | We can buy one. | 可以买一只 |
[01:05] | Okay, let’s spread out. | 我们分开找 |
[01:08] | If you see something nice, damage it. | 看到好货 弄坏 |
[01:09] | Maybe we’ll get a break. | 也许可以打折 |
[01:20] | May I help you with something? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[01:22] | I’m just browsing. | 只是随便看看 |
[01:23] | Yeah, I sensed that. | 我看出来了 |
[01:27] | Kind of a lot to spend on a piece of plastic | 塑料的 印个好听的名字在上面 |
[01:29] | with a fancy name on the side. | 价也开得太高了吧 |
[01:30] | Those are hand-carved tortoise shell with 18-karat gold hinges. | 这是手工雕刻的玳瑁 铰链是18K金的 |
[01:34] | Oh. Didn’t know that. | 不知道这点 |
[01:36] | Why would you? | 你怎么可能知道呢 |
[01:40] | Score! | 找到了 |
[01:41] | Really? It’s kind of ugly. | 真的吗 挺丑的 |
[01:42] | It’s on sale– 80 bucks. | 这个打折 80块 |
[01:44] | We would like to purchase this. | 我们就买这个 |
[01:47] | I’ll ring it up. | 我去包好 |
[01:48] | If you’re still interested in sunglasses, | 如果你还想买太阳镜 |
[01:50] | there’s a Walgreens down the street. | 街上还有家沃尔格林药妆店 |
[01:54] | The sad thing is, we do need to go to Walgreens. | 可悲的是 我们的确要去 |
[02:00] | I’ll buy her a tube of bitch cream. | 我会给她买一管贱人面霜 |
[02:03] | Will that be cash or credit card? | 现金还是信用卡 |
[02:06] | Well, I’ve got eight credit cards. | 我有8张信用卡 |
[02:08] | Let’s spin the wheel and see which one’s good. | 一一刷来 看看哪张有钱 |
[02:16] | Meet you at the car, Mom. | 车上等你 妈 |
[02:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:19] | Whew! Blockbuster. | 百视达[DVD租赁] |
[02:20] | You don’t see these anymore, do you? | 现在看不到这个了吧 |
[02:25] | Blink if you’re here against your will. | 如果你被绑架了就眨眨眼 |
[02:51] | Can you believe that saleswoman? | 那个售货员真够离谱的 |
[02:53] | Acts like she’s royalty, | 以为自己是王妃 |
[02:54] | but you know she’s eating a Blimpie for lunch. | 但你知道她中午吃的是快餐店 |
[02:57] | Bet she was in a bunch of those little kid beauty pageants and never won. | 打赌她参加过不少儿童选美 却从来没赢过 |
[03:04] | Are those new? | 这是新的吗 |
[03:05] | These? No. | 这个 不是 |
[03:09] | Are you sure? I’ve never seen ’em. | 你确定吗 我没见过 |
[03:10] | Yeah, had ’em a while. | 有段时间了 |
[03:12] | Just been out of the rotation. | 刚轮到戴这个了 |
[03:14] | You’re gonna stick with that story, | 价格签还在上面 |
[03:16] | even with the price tag still on ’em? | 你还嘴硬吗 |
[03:18] | What? | 什么 |
[03:23] | If you were gonna shoplift, you could’ve taken the scarf, too. | 要是想偷东西 就连丝巾一起偷嘛 |
[03:27] | I just hated that woman so much. | 我只是太讨厌那个女人了 |
[03:29] | She treated me like white trash who couldn’t afford nice things. | 她当我是白人垃圾 买不起贵东西 |
[03:32] | You are, and you can’t. | 你是的 你买不起 |
[03:33] | I know! | 我知道 |
[03:36] | They are beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[03:38] | You look like a movie star. | 你像电影明星 |
[03:40] | Especially the ones who go crazy and steal stuff. | 尤其像那些发疯有偷窃癖的明星 |
[03:44] | It’s just not fair. | 这不公平 |
[03:45] | I work my ass off, I’m sober, | 我拼命工作 我不喝酒 |
[03:48] | I give a penny way more than I take a penny, | 我施舍的比我受到的施舍多 |
[03:50] | and what do I get? | 我得到了什么 |
[03:52] | Drugstore sunglasses that aren’t even polarized. | 药妆店的太阳镜甚至没有偏光 |
[03:55] | What does that mean exactly– “polarized”? | “偏光”到底是什么意思 |
[03:57] | I don’t know, but I deserve polarized! | 我不知道 但我理应拥有偏光 |
[03:59] | Save it for Judge Judy. | 这话留着给电视上的朱迪法官说去 |
[04:01] | Just drive. | 开你的车吧 |
[04:03] | Your outstanding warrant is in Nevada, right? | 你还有张有效逮捕令是在内华达州 对吗 |
[04:06] | I said drive! | 我说了开车 |
[04:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:13] | You just look so small from up here on the moral high ground. | 我站在道德制高点望下去 你真渺小 |
[04:20] | This one’s from me. | 这是我送的 |
[04:21] | Oh, thank you, Marjorie. | 谢谢你 玛乔丽 |
[04:24] | Oh! A book! | 一本书 |
[04:28] | With no words in it. | 里面没字 |
[04:30] | That’s what the pen is for. | 所以还有支笔 |
[04:33] | Writing in a journal– | 写日记 |
[04:34] | it helps you process your thoughts and feelings. | 帮助你理清自己的想法和感情 |
[04:37] | Fun! | 真有趣 |
[04:40] | In fact, I’m gonna write that. | 事实上 我得写下来 |
[04:42] | “This… is… fun.” | 真 有 趣 |
[04:47] | Exclamation point! | 感叹号 |
[04:50] | Here’s a gift that isn’t like homework. | 这是一份不像家庭作业的礼物 |
[04:53] | From me and Christy. | 我和克丽丝蒂送的 |
[04:54] | Oh, thanks, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[04:56] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[04:58] | Come on. I said I’m sorry. | 别这样 我道歉了 |
[05:00] | I’m sure you’ll be a great mother. | 我相信你会成为优秀的母亲 |
[05:01] | This is my birthday, Christy. Let’s not make this about you. | 今天是我的生日 克丽丝蒂 别抢风头 |
[05:08] | That is a lot of color! | 好多颜色 |
[05:12] | Thanks, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[05:14] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[05:16] | I’m starting to feel really bad about my gift card. | 我开始觉得我的礼品卡好丢人 |
[05:19] | Oh, don’t. I’m sure I’ll love it. | 别 我相信我会喜欢的 |
[05:24] | Oh, Wendy, thank you! | 温蒂 谢谢 |
[05:27] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[05:28] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[05:29] | I’ve always wanted to go to a Best Buy. | 我一直想去百思买电器店 |
[05:33] | Now I guess I have to. | 现在我必须去了 |
[05:37] | Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[05:39] | The best gift is having you guys in my life. | 最棒的礼物就是我的生命中有你们 |
[05:42] | And you, Christy. | 还有你 克丽丝蒂 |
[05:45] | Those new sunglasses? | 这是新的太阳镜吗 |
[05:46] | Indeed they are, and they come with a story. | 没错 而且是有故事的 |
[05:51] | What’s the story? | 什么故事 |
[05:53] | I thought I lost ’em, then I found ’em. | 我以为不见了 结果找到了 |
[05:55] | Not much of a story. | 算不是什么故事 |
[05:56] | Nobody gets killed, nobody gets laid. | 没人被杀 没人上床 |
[06:00] | Those are Prada. | 这是普拉达的 |
[06:02] | No, they’re not. They’re knockoffs. | 不是的 这是山寨货 |
[06:03] | Knockoffs are everything else you’re wearing. | 你的其他全部行头都是山寨货 |
[06:05] | Those babies are Prada. | 唯有它是普拉达 |
[06:06] | Do me a favor. Just go back to freezing me out. | 帮个忙 继续无视我吧 |
[06:09] | Whatever do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[06:11] | What are you writing? Is that about me? | 你写什么 是关于我的吗 |
[06:13] | No. | 不是 |
[06:14] | “Hateful” has one “L.” | “可恨的”只有一个L |
[06:20] | Why are you turning here? | 你为什么在这里转弯 |
[06:22] | Adam’s coming over later. | 亚当晚些时候要过来 |
[06:23] | I’m gonna get him some beer. | 我要给他买点啤酒 |
[06:26] | You want to wait in the car or come in and steal something? | 你想等在车里 还是进去偷点东西 |
[06:29] | A lot of choices by the cash register. | 收银机那边有很多选择 |
[06:31] | Slim Jims, couple of freckled bananas. | 苗条牌肉棒 几个长斑的香蕉 |
[06:34] | How long are you gonna roast me on this thing? | 你还要把这事调侃多久 |
[06:36] | Hard to say. It’s kind of like gum. | 难说 就像口香糖 |
[06:38] | You never know when it’s gonna lose its flavor. | 你永远不知道什么时候会没味 |
[06:40] | Hey, you can steal gum. | 对了 你还可以偷口香糖 |
[06:43] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[06:46] | You’re in a handicap spot. | 你停在残疾人车位了 |
[06:48] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[06:51] | What’s that? Is that Adam’s thingie? | 那是什么 是亚当的吗 |
[06:53] | Of course not. I borrowed his, | 当然不是 我借了他的 |
[06:55] | copied it at Kinko’s, and voila. | 在金考快递公司一复印 大功告成 |
[06:58] | It’s laminated. | 这过塑了 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I do good work. | 是的 我做事很认真 |
[07:03] | So that’s a counterfeit handicap placard? | 所以这是个伪造的残疾人牌照吗 |
[07:06] | Keep your voice down. | 声音小点 |
[07:08] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样做 |
[07:09] | I am running an errand for a handicapped person. | 我在为残疾人办事 |
[07:11] | So, therefore, placard privileges transfer to me. | 所以 牌照使用权转移给了我 |
[07:14] | No, they don’t. | 不 不能转移 |
[07:15] | Well, they should. | 应该能转移 |
[07:17] | Or are you in favor of a disabled person | 还是说你希望残疾人 |
[07:18] | getting his beer at a slower rate than other people? | 比正常人更慢买到啤酒吗 |
[07:20] | Because if so, wow. | 如果是这样 难以置信 |
[07:34] | Hold it right there, please. | 请等等 |
[07:37] | Me? | 我吗 |
[07:38] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[07:40] | You realize you’re in a handicap spot? | 你知道你停在残疾车位了吗 |
[07:42] | Yes, I am. | 我知道 |
[07:44] | And as you can see, I have a placard. | 你能看到 我有牌照 |
[07:47] | That issued to you? | 那是发给你的吗 |
[07:48] | Well, yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[07:49] | I had… both my hips replaced. | 我的两瓣屁股都换过 |
[07:54] | Still working out the kinks. | 还在练习扭屁股 |
[07:56] | Mommy, do the limp again! | 妈妈 再瘸腿走两步 |
[08:00] | I need to see your I.D. | 请出示你的证件 |
[08:02] | How about you show me your I.D.? | 你为什么不出示你的证件 |
[08:04] | ‘Cause all I’m seeing are some skin-tight shorts and a bicycle. | 因为我只看到了紧身短裤和自行车 |
[08:06] | For all I know, | 就我看来 |
[08:07] | you could be on your way to a bachelorette party. | 你说不定是去参加单身女派对的 |
[08:10] | I mean, you’re very handsome. It’s possible. | 我的意思是 你很帅 有这个可能 |
[08:12] | Just show me your license and registration. | 请出示你的驾照和行驶证 |
[08:14] | Okay, look… it’s my boyfriend’s placard. | 好吧 这是我男友的牌照 |
[08:19] | I don’t see a boyfriend. | 我没看到你男友 |
[08:21] | You do not because he is at home, | 你没看到是因为他在家里 |
[08:23] | confined to his wheelchair, just waiting for the one thing | 被轮椅束缚着 等待着唯一一样 |
[08:26] | that helps him get through his lonely, handicapped day: beer. | 能帮助他度过孤独残疾生活的东西 啤酒 |
[08:31] | It’s probably hard for you to imagine | 你可能很难想象 |
[08:32] | with your perfectly-muscled legs. | 因为你有完美壮硕的双腿 |
[08:35] | I’m gonna have to cite you. | 我必须要给你开罚单了 |
[08:36] | Ah, son of a bitch. How about this? | 该死 这样如何 |
[08:39] | I just move my car to another spot, | 我把车停到另一个车位 |
[08:40] | and we can file this one under “lesson learned”” | 然后上报为”学到了教训” |
[08:42] | Too late, ma’am. | 太晚了 女士 |
[08:43] | Officer, if you put me | 警官 如果你让我 |
[08:45] | in the witness protection program, | 加入污点证人保护计划 |
[08:46] | I’ll tell you everything! | 我会告诉你一切 |
[08:48] | Pipe down, sunglasses! | 不要吵 墨镜 |
[08:53] | How about I just jump in my car and drive off? | 或许我应该直接上车逃跑 |
[08:55] | You think you can catch me on your little Schwinn? | 你以为你的小施文牌自行车能追上我吗 |
[08:57] | Two Baker 21, requesting backup. | 图贝克街21号 请求支援 |
[09:00] | He’s bluffing, Mom! Run for it! | 他在唬你 妈妈 快跑 |
[09:04] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[09:05] | A handicapped boyfriend and a mentally ill daughter? | 一个残疾男友和一个神经病女儿 |
[09:08] | Have some compassion! | 有点同情心啊 |
[09:19] | You know what? I’m not paying this ticket. | 你猜怎么着 我不会付这个罚单 |
[09:22] | I’m gonna take it to court. | 我要上庭 |
[09:24] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[09:25] | You have every right to pretend to be handicapped. | 你完全有权装成残疾人 |
[09:28] | No, you don’t get it. | 不 你不懂 |
[09:29] | This is a First Amendment issue. | 这是《第一修正案》事件 |
[09:31] | Remind me. | 愿闻其详 |
[09:32] | You know, First Amendment– | 《第一修正案》嘛 |
[09:33] | the one that says I can do whatever I want. | 就是那个说我可以为所欲为的法案 |
[09:36] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:38] | If I can get a doctor to so testify, then yes. | 如果我能找一个医生做出这样的鉴定 那就是的 |
[09:42] | That’s Adam. | 亚当来了 |
[09:44] | Do not say a word about this. | 不准说这事 |
[09:46] | Really? You’re not gonna tell him? | 真的吗 你不打算告诉他吗 |
[09:48] | What about your honest and open relationship you’re always bragging about? | 你总是吹嘘的诚实和开放感情哪去了 |
[09:51] | That doesn’t really serve my interests right now, does it? | 那不符合我当下的利益 对吧 |
[09:56] | Hello! | 你好 |
[09:57] | Hey. | 你好 |
[10:00] | Come on in, you handsome devil. | 进来吧 帅哥 |
[10:02] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[10:03] | Hi, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[10:05] | So, what’s the plan tonight? | 今晚有什么计划 |
[10:06] | We gonna eat here, go out for a bite? | 在家里吃 去外面吃 |
[10:07] | You pick. Whatever makes you happy. | 你选吧 你开心就好 |
[10:09] | Really? Okay. | 真的吗 好的 |
[10:11] | Um, let’s order in pizza and watch some football. | 我们点披萨外卖 看橄榄球 |
[10:13] | All right, but only if you promise | 好的 但是除非你答应 |
[10:15] | to let me ride you like a pony during halftime. | 让我在中场休息时把你当小马骑 |
[10:19] | Uh, uh, Bonnie… | 邦妮 |
[10:20] | Don’t worry about me; I’m dead inside. | 别在意我 我心如死灰 |
[10:25] | Let me get you a beer and something to snack on. | 我去给你拿点啤酒和零食 |
[10:29] | Okay, what’s going on with her? | 好吧 她是怎么回事 |
[10:32] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:32] | The last time she was this nice | 上次她对我这么好 |
[10:34] | was right after she gave me that… haircut. | 是她给我理发那次 |
[10:38] | Hey, I warned you, but you were in love. | 我警告过你 但是你坠入爱河了 |
[10:42] | So what did she do now? | 她这次做了什么 |
[10:44] | I don’t think she did anything, but if you’re concerned, | 我觉得她什么也没做 但是如果你担心 |
[10:46] | maybe you should press her on it. | 也许你应该给她施压试试 |
[10:51] | What you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[10:52] | Adam seems to think something’s going on with you. | 亚当似乎觉得你有些不对劲 |
[10:56] | Thank you, Christy. | 谢谢 克丽丝蒂 |
[10:57] | I was gonna wait till after halftime. | 我本打算中场休息以后说的 |
[11:01] | There’s nothing going on with me. | 我没什么不对劲 |
[11:03] | Drink your beer. | 喝你的啤酒吧 |
[11:05] | Sip it slow; it was very expensive. | 慢慢喝哦 非常贵的 |
[11:11] | All right, what’s the deal? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[11:13] | If you must know, | 如果你一定要知道 |
[11:15] | when I went to pick up the beer, I got a ticket– no biggie. | 我去买啤酒时 被开了罚单 没什么大事 |
[11:18] | Oh. Bummer. What for? | 真糟糕 什么罚单 |
[11:20] | Just a parking ticket, you know, for the way in which I parked. | 只是停车罚单 因为我停车的方式不对 |
[11:27] | What’s mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[11:30] | Sorry, a lot of blow went up here. | 抱歉 当年吸太多了 |
[11:32] | Still paying the price. | 依然有后遗症 |
[11:35] | Come on, somebody tell me. | 拜托 谁快告诉我 |
[11:38] | Fine. I-I was in a little bit of a hurry | 好吧 我当时有点着急 |
[11:40] | to get you your beer, so I parked in a handicap spot. | 给你买啤酒 所以我停在了残疾人车位 |
[11:44] | Wow. That is not cool. | 这可不好 |
[11:46] | Agreed. Which is why I only use it | 同意 所以我只会在 |
[11:48] | when I’m doing something for you. | 给你办事时才用 |
[11:51] | Use what? | 用什么 |
[11:55] | Uh… Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:03] | You know that I’m a big fan of arts and crafts. | 你知道我很喜欢工艺美术吧 |
[12:09] | Well, a while back, | 前阵子 |
[12:11] | I got an idea for a project, which now, in hindsight, | 我想到了一个方案 现在回想起来 |
[12:15] | might have been morally questionable. | 也许不太道德 |
[12:18] | Or as the cop said, “despicable.” | 或者像警察说的 “非常卑劣” |
[12:23] | Oh, just get to it. | 快说重点 |
[12:25] | I made a copy of your handicap parking placard | 我复印了一份你的残疾人停车牌照 |
[12:27] | and laminated it so it’d look official. | 过塑了 这样看起来很正式 |
[12:30] | I… | 我 |
[12:32] | You got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[12:33] | She’s not. Show him the limp. | 她没有 给他看看你瘸腿走路 |
[12:38] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[12:40] | Here’s the problem. | 事情是这样的 |
[12:44] | I love… | 我喜欢 |
[12:46] | to laminate things. | 给东西过塑 |
[12:49] | Always have. | 一直如此 |
[12:51] | Registration, Social Security card, you name it. | 行驶证 社保卡 各种卡片 |
[12:55] | Call me crazy, | 说我是疯子吧 |
[12:56] | but once a document is covered in plastic, | 但一旦文件贴上了塑料薄膜 |
[12:59] | it’s just better. | 那就更好 |
[13:01] | This is not a joke, Bonnie. | 这不是玩笑 邦妮 |
[13:03] | I don’t even use that thing. | 我都不用那停车证 |
[13:04] | It’s for people who really need it. | 那是给真正需要的人们的 |
[13:06] | – Well, I know that, but… – No, no, no. | -我知道 但是 -不不 |
[13:08] | I-I’m serious. I’m lucky, I can still get around, | 我是认真的 我很幸运我还能到处走动 |
[13:11] | but there are people in such bad shape, | 但有些人情况很糟糕 |
[13:13] | going to the store is their entire day. | 他们要花一整天时间去商店 |
[13:18] | That spot changes everything. | 那个停车位改变了一切 |
[13:21] | – I understand. – Do you? | -我懂 -是吗 |
[13:23] | Because an able-bodied person parking in a handicap spot | 因为体格健全的人停在残疾人车位 |
[13:26] | is kind of the definition of “don’t understand.” | 代表了”不懂” |
[13:30] | Christy stole sunglasses! She just took ’em! | 克丽丝蒂偷了墨镜 她就直接拿走了 |
[13:34] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[13:36] | The saleslady was mean to me! | 导购对我态度很差 |
[13:38] | Oh, my God, who are you people?! | 天啊 你们是什么人啊 |
[13:43] | Believe it or not, | 随你信不信 |
[13:44] | better versions of who we used to be. | 我们比之前要好 |
[13:47] | Christy, can I talk to your mom alone for a minute, please? | 克丽丝蒂 我能单独和你妈妈谈谈吗 |
[13:50] | Yeah, sure. | 行 |
[13:52] | I’ve seen what I came to see. | 我看到了我想看到的 |
[13:58] | Do we really need to talk? | 我们真的要谈谈吗 |
[14:00] | Because I-I think I get it now. | 因为我觉得我现在懂了 |
[14:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[14:04] | Not there. | 不是这里 |
[14:13] | I hope you’re happy. Adam left. | 希望你高兴了 亚当走了 |
[14:15] | I’m sorry. I didn’t think it would go that far. | 抱歉 我没想到会那么过火 |
[14:18] | Says he has grave concerns about my character. | 说他对我的人品很是怀疑 |
[14:21] | I haven’t heard that since kindergarten. | 从幼儿园之后我就没听过这话了 |
[14:24] | Well, I’m sure he’ll cool down and you guys’ll work it out. | 他肯定会冷静下来 你们会解决的 |
[14:28] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[14:30] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[14:31] | I’m too upset to go to sleep. | 我太生气了 睡不着 |
[14:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:35] | You know what, you have no right to sleep either. | 你也无权睡觉 |
[14:38] | I have confessed my so-called crime | 我坦白了我所谓的罪过 |
[14:40] | and have been punished for it, whereas you don’t even | 并因此受到了惩罚 而你都 |
[14:42] | have the balls to admit you did something wrong. | 没种承认你做了错事 |
[14:44] | “I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[14:45] | She was mean to me. I give a penny.” | 她对我态度很差 我施舍了很多 |
[14:48] | Oh, yeah, how about you? | 那你呢 |
[14:50] | “I love to laminate things, | 我喜欢给东西过塑 |
[14:52] | always have” | 一直如此 |
[15:19] | Hi. I don’t know if you remember me. | 你好 我不知道你是否记得我 |
[15:21] | I was in yesterday with my mom. | 我昨天跟我妈妈一起来的 |
[15:24] | We bought that scarf. | 我们买了那条丝巾 |
[15:25] | Oh, sure, Walgreens. | 记得 沃尔格林药妆店嘛 |
[15:28] | That scarf was a sale item, | 丝巾是折扣商品 |
[15:30] | so I’m sorry, you can’t return it. | 抱歉 你不能退 |
[15:32] | No, I don’t want to return it. | 不 我不想退 |
[15:34] | The reason I’m here is because… | 我来的原因是 |
[15:38] | Sugar Magnolia. Can I help you? | 糖木兰 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[15:40] | Oh, hello, Mrs. Crawford. | 你好 克劳福德太太 |
[15:43] | No, I’m not busy. | 不 我不忙 |
[15:45] | A little busy. | 有点忙 |
[15:47] | Yeah, your shoes came in this morning. | 您的鞋今早就到了 |
[15:50] | Oh, they’re gorgeous. | 超美的 |
[15:51] | Excuse me, you were helping me. | 抱歉 你之前在接待我 |
[15:53] | Yes, and now I’m helping Mrs. Crawford. | 是啊 现在我在接待克劳福德太太 |
[15:57] | Yes, I’m here till 6:00. | 到六点我都在 |
[15:58] | In fact, I’ll pull some other new items that came in. | 实际上 我会给你准备到货的其它新品 |
[16:02] | Oh, there’s an adorable… | 有个可爱的 |
[16:10] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有谁想分享吗 |
[16:12] | I’ll go. | 我来吧 |
[16:14] | I’m Marjorie, and I’m an alcoholic. | 我是玛乔丽 我是酒瘾者 |
[16:16] | Hi, Marjorie. | 你好 玛乔丽 |
[16:18] | I’m not feeling very good about myself right now. | 我最近感觉不太好 |
[16:22] | Last night, my husband and I were supposed to have dinner | 昨晚我丈夫和我应该跟他的家人 |
[16:26] | with his family, which… | 共进晚餐 |
[16:28] | I don’t know how to describe it. | 我不知道该如何描述 |
[16:34] | Anyway, just as we were about to leave, | 总之 我们即将离开时 |
[16:37] | I told Victor that I had an AA emergency | 我告诉维克托 我的匿名互助会有急事 |
[16:39] | and I had to go meet with one of my sponsees. | 我得跟一些互助对象见面 |
[16:43] | So I lied to my husband. | 我对我丈夫撒谎了 |
[16:46] | And yeah, maybe it was a small, one-time thing, | 也许只是一次性的小事 |
[16:48] | but, uh, I believe everything we do | 但我相信我们做的一切 |
[16:51] | brings us either closer or further away from a drink. | 让我们要么离酒精更近 要么更远 |
[16:56] | And this one brought me closer. | 这件事让我离酒精更近 |
[16:59] | So I need to fix it. | 我得改正 |
[17:05] | You know, I sit here and listen to your crap! | 你们胡扯时我可是坐在这里听完了 |
[17:13] | Sorry I’m late. I-I couldn’t find a parking spot. | 抱歉我迟到了 找不到停车位 |
[17:16] | I mean, there was one, but… not for me. | 有一个 但不是我该停的 |
[17:20] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[17:21] | Happy to walk, grateful to walk. | 我很高兴走路 很感激 |
[17:26] | So, I’m here. | 我来了 |
[17:27] | What couldn’t you tell me on the phone? | 有什么事是你不能打电话说的 |
[17:30] | I wanted to be looking in your eyes when I say… | 我想看着你的眼睛 说 |
[17:33] | Move it along, Bonnie. | 继续 邦妮 |
[17:36] | I understand what I did was wrong. | 我明白我做的事错了 |
[17:39] | And I’m not gonna try to justify it | 我不会为自己辩护 |
[17:41] | by telling you I was raised in the foster system | 告诉你我是在寄养系统长大的 |
[17:43] | with no one to teach me the difference between right and wrong, | 没人教我区分对错 |
[17:46] | or that I ran away when I was 13, lived on the streets, | 或者我13岁时跑了 流浪街头 |
[17:50] | eating only what I could steal, | 只能吃到偷来的食物 |
[17:51] | until I got pregnant and ended up sleeping in my car. | 直到我怀孕了 睡在了我的车里 |
[17:54] | Well, it wasn’t my car, it was a car. | 那不是我的车 而是一辆车 |
[17:56] | Bonnie, | 邦妮 |
[17:57] | if you’re trying to apologize, | 如果你想道歉 |
[17:59] | just apologize. | 直接道歉就好 |
[18:01] | Believe it or not, I am trying. | 随你信不信 我是想道歉 |
[18:03] | This is the sewage that comes out. | 这是我吐的苦水 |
[18:08] | Probably because of the many hardships I’ve faced. | 也许是因为我面临过的许多困难 |
[18:19] | Yep, me again. | 又是我 |
[18:23] | Okay, here it is. | 事情是这样的 |
[18:24] | I stole a pair of sunglasses, expensive ones. | 我偷了一副墨镜 很贵的 |
[18:27] | But I feel bad about it, so I’m bringing them back. | 但我觉得很内疚 所以我带回来了 |
[18:33] | You stole these? | 你偷了吗 |
[18:34] | I did. | 是的 |
[18:36] | And these gloves. | 还有这手套 |
[18:39] | You played a role, but I take full responsibility. | 部分原因在你 但我承担全部责任 |
[18:42] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:44] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[18:46] | Yep, not my finest moment. | 不是我最辉煌的时刻 |
[18:49] | Moments. | 不止一次 |
[18:51] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[18:53] | I mean, people shoplift all the time, | 人们一直都偷东西 |
[18:55] | but no one’s actually ever come back to apologize. | 但没人会回来道歉 |
[18:58] | That took a lot of courage. | 这需要很大的勇气 |
[19:01] | Well, yeah, it kind of did. | 的确如此 |
[19:04] | But I’m trying to live my life more honestly, | 但我想更诚实地生活 |
[19:05] | ’cause I don’t want to drink again. | 因为我不想再喝酒了 |
[19:08] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[19:09] | But I still have to call the police. | 但我还是得报警 |
[19:11] | Wait, what? No! | 等等 什么 不 |
[19:12] | I came back here to make amends and… | 我回来道歉了 |
[19:15] | Aw, screw it! Try and catch me! | 去你的 来抓我啊 |
[19:27] | Just hope you can forgive me so someday we can laugh about it, | 希望你能原谅我 这样以后我们就能一笑置之 |
[19:30] | like we do about that bad haircut I gave you. | 就像是我给你剪的糟糕的发型 |
[19:34] | That was funny to you? | 你觉得那很好笑吗 |
[19:37] | No, not at all. | 一点也不好笑 |
[19:40] | Please tell me how I can make it up to you. | 告诉我我能怎么补偿你 |
[19:42] | I don’t know, Bonnie. | 我不知道 邦妮 |
[19:43] | There’s got to be something. | 肯定有法子吧 |
[19:46] | Do you need anything laminated? | 你需要过塑什么东西吗 |
[19:54] | – Was that Christy? – Yeah. So, we good? | -那是克丽丝蒂吗 -是啊 我们没事了吧 |