时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So anyway, I see him every day in the cafeteria, | 总之 我每天在餐厅见到他 |
[00:05] | and I thought, screw it, I’m just gonna give him my number. | 我想 不管了 我要把号码给他 |
[00:10] | He seemed like a sweet guy. | 他看起来是个不错的男人 |
[00:12] | I mean, he drives a Prius | 开的车是丰田普锐斯 |
[00:14] | with an “I’m With Her” Bumper sticker. | 车尾贴上的字是”我和她在一起” |
[00:17] | But it’s been a week, and I haven’t heard from him, | 已经一周了 他没打电话给我 |
[00:20] | and I’m starting to wonder. | 我开始怀疑 |
[00:22] | Oh, for God’s sake! What?! | 老天 有话就说 |
[00:24] | Nothing. It’s not important. | 没什么 不重要 |
[00:25] | Then stop making that noise. | 那就别再制造那种嗓音 |
[00:27] | Yeah, Christy’s got another guy | 又有一个男人 |
[00:28] | who’s never gonna call and we’re trying to put a good face on it. | 永远不会打电话给克丽丝蒂 我们正想粉饰一下 |
[00:31] | He might still call. | 他还是可能打来的 |
[00:33] | You bet he will. | 那是当然的 |
[00:38] | Bonnie, why don’t you just tell us what’s bugging you? | 邦妮 有什么烦心事就说吧 |
[00:41] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[00:42] | I really want you to stop going… | 我真心不想再听到 |
[00:47] | We come to this restaurant a minimum of three times a week– | 我们一周最少来这里三次 |
[00:51] | good times, bad times, economy up, economy down, | 开心难过 有钱没钱 |
[00:53] | and we always get a booth. | 我们总是有卡座 |
[00:54] | And look where they put us: | 看他们让我们坐哪里 |
[00:56] | at a table downwind from the bathroom. | 厕所下风处的桌子 |
[01:01] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[01:02] | You interrupted my story ’cause we’re at a table? | 你打断我的故事 就因为我们坐的是桌子吗 |
[01:04] | What story? | 什么故事 |
[01:05] | About the cafeteria guy Christy’s got no shot with. | 那个克丽丝蒂肯定没戏的餐厅男人 |
[01:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:14] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[01:15] | Hostess moving us to a booth? | 女老板让我们坐卡座吗 |
[01:20] | Adam misses me and wants to get together. | 亚当想我 想和我复合 |
[01:24] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[01:25] | – Oh, I’m so happy for you. – Congratulations. | -真为你开心 -恭喜 |
[01:27] | You know, I could call the cafeteria guy. | 我可以打给餐厅那个男人 |
[01:31] | I’m proud of you, Bonnie. | 我为你骄傲 邦妮 |
[01:32] | You set boundaries with this young man, | 你和那个年轻人划定了底线 |
[01:34] | you were patient, and look at that, he’s come around. | 你耐心 瞧 他回头了 |
[01:37] | Now you can slowly rebuild a healthy relationship | 现在你们可以在信任和交流之上 |
[01:40] | based on trust and communication, | 慢慢建立健康的感情 |
[01:43] | work together towards a lov… | 一起努力朝… |
[01:44] | She’s gone, Marjorie. | 她走了 玛乔丽 |
[01:47] | What? | 什么 |
[01:48] | But that was some good stuff. | 说得真好 |
[02:15] | I guess they’re doing okay. | 我想他们没事 |
[02:16] | I haven’t seen them since last night. | 从昨晚起我就没见他们了 |
[02:19] | What do you think? They’ve been banging each other silly. | 你觉得呢 他们在疯狂做爱 |
[02:22] | They’ve only come out for food, Gatorade and nail clippers. | 出来就是找吃的 佳得乐和指甲钳 |
[02:27] | Think about it, Marjorie. | 想想看 玛乔丽 |
[02:28] | I had to. | 我不得不想 |
[02:31] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开玩笑吗 |
[02:32] | We finally get back together and you do this?! | 我们终于复合了 你却这样做 |
[02:35] | Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise. | 不好 天堂里有麻烦 |
[02:37] | It’s no big deal! | 这没什么 |
[02:39] | She said, “We finally get back together and you do this?” | 她说 “我们终于复合了 你却这样做” |
[02:41] | Then he said, “It’s no big deal.” | 他说 “这没什么” |
[02:42] | Lying next to me in bed | 和我同床共枕 |
[02:44] | and texting with your ex-wife is a very big deal! | 却给前妻发短信 这是大事 |
[02:47] | She said, “Lying next to me in bed | 她说 “和我同床共枕 |
[02:49] | and texting with your ex-wife is a very big deal.” | 却给前妻发短信 这是大事” |
[02:52] | Now what are you doing?! | 你做什么 |
[02:53] | What do you think I’m doing?! | 你觉得呢 |
[02:54] | I’m getting out of here! | 我要离开这里 |
[02:55] | That’s right, run! | 对 跑 |
[02:56] | That’s your answer for everything! Run! | 这是你对所有事情的答案 跑 |
[02:59] | Do you have any idea how offensive that is to me? | 你知不知道这话对我来说是极大的侮辱 |
[03:02] | Too many words to repeat. | 话太多无法重复 |
[03:03] | I’ll fill you in tomorrow. | 我明天再详细告诉你 |
[03:07] | What is wrong with your mother?! | 你妈什么毛病 |
[03:09] | Don’t get me started. | 我不知从何说起 |
[03:12] | I live right above you. | 我就在楼上 |
[03:13] | I can hear everything– the sex, the fighting. | 什么都能听到 做爱 吵架 |
[03:15] | It’s like living above a New Orleans cathouse! | 好像楼下是新奥尔良妓院一样 |
[03:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:20] | I’ll get ’em to quiet down. | 我让他们安静点 |
[03:22] | And I’m sure the other neighbors can hear, too. | 我相信其他邻居也可以听到 |
[03:24] | We can! | 可以 |
[03:28] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我会搞定的 |
[03:30] | If you were younger, I’d call Child Services. | 如果你再年轻点 我就通知儿童保护组织了 |
[03:34] | No, please don’t go! I love you. | 不 求你别走 我爱你 |
[03:35] | I love you, too, but you make me crazy. | 我也爱你 但你让我发疯 |
[03:38] | You want crazy? How’s this for crazy? | 你想要疯狂吗 这样算疯狂吗 |
[03:43] | At least she can’t yell with her mouth full. | 至少她嘴里塞满了无法大吼大叫 |
[03:48] | Here, have a strawberry. | 来 吃草莓 |
[03:49] | They’re a natural aphrodisiac. | 它们是天然春药 |
[03:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:53] | Eh, I’m just trying to put a good spin on it. | 我只是说得好听点 |
[03:54] | They’re about to go bad. | 草莓就快坏掉了 |
[03:59] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:00] | Morning, honey. How’d you sleep? | 早 亲爱的 睡得好吗 |
[04:02] | In a fetal position with five pillows over my head. | 胎儿般的睡姿 外加五个枕头压在头上 |
[04:06] | Were we making too much noise? | 我们太吵了吗 |
[04:08] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[04:09] | Three neighbors came by to complain. | 三位邻居来投诉 |
[04:11] | Two of ’em thought we were shooting a porno. | 两个人以为我们家在拍A片 |
[04:13] | One of ’em thought we were slaughtering a goat. | 一个人以为我们在屠杀山羊 |
[04:16] | Ooh, I know what that noise was. | 我知道是什么嗓音让他这样想 |
[04:19] | Hey, now we got a name for it: “Slaughtering the goat.” | 现在有名字了 “屠杀那只山羊” |
[04:24] | Sorry. Private joke. | 抱歉 这是私人笑话 |
[04:25] | No, it wasn’t remotely private. | 不 私人个屁 |
[04:28] | Probably wasn’t even legal. | 可能还是违法的 |
[04:31] | Sorry again. | 再次抱歉 |
[04:32] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[04:34] | I’m glad you guys are back together. | 我很高兴你们复合了 |
[04:35] | Hey, we’re fine as long as numbnuts here | 我们很好 只要这个笨蛋 |
[04:37] | doesn’t text his ex-wife again. | 不再给前妻发短信就行 |
[04:39] | Oh, come on, let’s not start this. | 好了 别说这事 |
[04:41] | I told you, she texted me. | 我跟你说了 她先发给我的 |
[04:42] | She needed help with the pilot light on the water heater. | 热水器的指示灯有问题 |
[04:45] | Fine, but you still haven’t said you’re sorry. | 好 但你还是没有道歉 |
[04:47] | Because I’m not! | 因为我不用道歉 |
[04:49] | Oh, numbnuts. | 笨蛋 |
[04:51] | Okay, so just to be clear, I text a guy | 说清楚下 我给一个 |
[04:53] | who I was just friends with and that’s an unforgivable offense, | 只是朋友的男人发短信 那是不可原谅的过错 |
[04:56] | but it’s okay for you to text your ex-wife | 但你发给前妻就行 |
[04:58] | right after you slaughtered my goat. | 而且就在你屠杀我的山羊之后 |
[05:01] | I’m running away and joining the circus! | 我走了 我要加入马戏团 |
[05:03] | Good-bye forever! | 永别了 |
[05:06] | Bonnie, if you must know, I texted “I’m busy…” | 邦妮 如果你想知道 我发的是”我很忙” |
[05:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在做什么 |
[05:11] | I’m having my breakfast and enjoying the show. | 我在一边看戏一边吃早餐 |
[05:15] | But last night, you were all… | 但昨晚你… |
[05:22] | That’s a lot of fiber. | 通便的纤维素也太多了吧 |
[05:24] | You know, we hear things down here, too. | 我们下面也能听到声音的 |
[05:30] | Hi, I’m Jill. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是吉尔 酒瘾者 |
[05:32] | Hi, Jill. | 你好 吉尔 |
[05:34] | Okay, well, I got to be honest, | 我得说实话 |
[05:38] | I made a commitment to be a foster parent, | 我承诺了要收养孩子 |
[05:40] | and now that it’s getting closer, I’m kind of scared. | 现在日子越来越近了 我有些害怕 |
[05:45] | I’m just not sure I got what it takes to be a good mom. | 我只是不确定我是当好妈妈的那块料 |
[05:49] | I mean, I know how to take a little girl shopping | 我知道怎么带小姑娘去购物 |
[05:52] | or how to take a little boy… | 或者带小男孩 |
[05:55] | shopping. | 去购物 |
[05:57] | But what if I get a child that doesn’t listen or misbehaves? | 但如果我的孩子不听话或者表现不好呢 |
[06:01] | You know, a lot of these foster kids have some serious issues. | 很多领养孩子都有严重问题 |
[06:05] | What if I can’t discipline them? | 如果我没法约束他们呢 |
[06:07] | It’s not like with my housekeeper, | 这不像对付我的管家 |
[06:08] | where I can just threaten her with deportation, right? | 我可以威胁要把她驱逐出境 对吧 |
[06:13] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:15] | You know, you really shouldn’t text during the meeting. | 你不该在开会的时候发短信 |
[06:18] | You really shouldn’t have Ben Franklin’s haircut, | 你不该留本·富兰克林的发型 |
[06:19] | but here we are. | 但你还是留了 |
[06:22] | That’s who it is. | 原来是他啊 |
[06:26] | He’s not officially divorced. | 他还没正式离婚 |
[06:28] | Can you believe that? | 你们能信吗 |
[06:29] | He never said a word. | 他只字未提 |
[06:31] | Since when do you care if a guy’s divorced? | 你什么时候开始在意男人是否离婚 |
[06:33] | Since I fell in love with this paraplegic dickweed. | 自从我爱上这个瘫痪的鸡麻开始 |
[06:37] | – Okay, you’re done. – What are you doing? | -够了 -你做什么 |
[06:38] | – You’ll get it back after the meeting. – Give it to me. | -开完会后再还你 -给我 |
[06:40] | Wendy, catch. | 温蒂 接住 |
[06:41] | – Give it. – Marjorie, here. | -给我 -玛乔丽 给你 |
[06:45] | You girls sit still and be quiet! | 你们坐好别出声 |
[06:49] | Huh, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[06:52] | I can be a mom. | 我可以当妈妈 |
[07:15] | You are the least subtle person alive. | 你是世界上最不微妙的人 |
[07:17] | Oh, I’m sorry, did I wake you? | 抱歉 我吵醒你了吗 |
[07:20] | Just spill it. | 说吧 |
[07:22] | I was downstairs with Adam and– | 我在楼下跟亚当在一起 |
[07:23] | You’re going to the bathroom | 我对你倾诉心声时 |
[07:24] | while I’m pouring my heart out to you? | 你要去卫生间吗 |
[07:26] | I don’t pee through my ears. | 我又不通过耳朵尿尿 |
[07:32] | – Well, I don’t think I can trust him anymore. – Why? | -我觉得我无法再信任他了 -为什么 |
[07:37] | I just found out he’s seeing his ex-wife tomorrow. | 我刚发现他明天要见前妻 |
[07:39] | Well, at least he told you. | 至少他告诉你了 |
[07:41] | Oh, grow up. He didn’t tell me. I broke into his phone. | 成熟点 他没告诉我 是我偷看了他的手机 |
[07:45] | How’d you do that? The FBI can’t do that. | 你怎么做到的 联调局都做不到 |
[07:48] | It’s easy. You just have sex with him till he falls asleep. | 很容易 你就跟他做爱 做到他睡着 |
[07:51] | Then you press his thumb onto the home button of his phone. | 然后把他大拇指按在Home键上 |
[07:54] | What if he wakes up? | 如果他醒来了呢 |
[07:56] | You stick his thumb in your mouth and start over. | 你就把他的大拇指放进嘴里 重新开始 |
[08:02] | You don’t wash your hands? | 你不洗手吗 |
[08:04] | I didn’t touch anything. | 我又没碰什么 |
[08:08] | Anyway, he’s seeing her tomorrow. | 总之 他明天要和她见面了 |
[08:12] | Why don’t you ask him about it? | 你为什么不问他呢 |
[08:13] | ‘Cause then he’ll know I broke into his phone | 因为那样他就知道我偷看了他的手机 |
[08:14] | and won’t trust me anymore. | 他就再也不会信任我了 |
[08:16] | He shouldn’t. | 他不该信任你 |
[08:17] | Yeah, but he doesn’t know that. | 是啊 但他不知道 |
[08:20] | Maybe this relationship with Adam isn’t good for you. | 也许和亚当的恋爱对你来说不合适 |
[08:23] | You guys only do two things together, | 你们在一起只做两件事 |
[08:24] | and both of them disturb the neighbors. | 这两件事都会吵到邻居 |
[08:26] | Well, Solitary Sue, | 隐士苏 |
[08:28] | some people call that being in a relationship. | 有人称这样是谈恋爱 |
[08:30] | Okay, Bipolar Betty. | 好吧 躁郁症贝蒂 |
[08:33] | But you’re not “Some people.” | 但你不是”有人” |
[08:35] | You can’t keep swinging from high to low | 你不能一直在没发生糟糕事情的情况下 |
[08:37] | without something bad happening. | 就情绪波动 |
[08:39] | I’m worried you’re gonna drink. | 我担心你会喝酒 |
[08:43] | I want you to know I hear you. | 我想告诉你 我听到了你的话 |
[08:46] | Good. | 好 |
[08:48] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算做什么 |
[08:50] | Well, I guess if I’m really committed to this relationship, | 我想如果我真对这段感情认真 |
[08:52] | I’m gonna have to hack into his e-mail. | 我就得偷看他的邮件了 |
[08:55] | Yeah. Sounds like you got this. | 是啊 听起来一切尽在你掌握之中 |
[08:58] | Thanks, baby. You always bring me back down to Earth. | 谢谢 亲爱的 你总是让我脚踏实地 |
[09:02] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[09:08] | Oh, God, that’s why I woke up with my thumb in her mouth. | 天啊 所以我醒来时大拇指在她嘴里 |
[09:22] | Here you go. Over easy, just the way you like ’em. | 给 双面煎鸡蛋 你喜欢的 |
[09:25] | Thanks. You were really something last night. | 谢谢 你昨晚真的好棒 |
[09:28] | Aw, I just do those things to show how much I love you. | 我就做那些事来证明我有多爱你 |
[09:31] | Really? Feels like you do them just to put me to sleep. | 真的吗 看上去你只是为了让我累得睡着 |
[09:35] | I could have two reasons. | 可以有两个原因嘛 |
[09:39] | So… | 那么 |
[09:41] | What you got going today? | 你今天要做什么 |
[09:42] | Actually, I’m gonna see my ex-wife for lunch. | 实际上 我要去跟前妻吃午餐 |
[09:45] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[09:48] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[09:51] | Um, um, she’s coming over with my dog, | 她会带着我的狗过来 |
[09:53] | and we got some stuff to talk about. | 我们得谈谈一些事 |
[09:55] | Well, why didn’t you tell me last night? | 你昨晚怎么不告诉我 |
[09:57] | ‘Cause you were doing those things, and I’m not stupid. | 因为你在做那些事 我不蠢 |
[10:02] | Okay, just so we’re clear. | 好 我们捋清楚 |
[10:05] | Your ex-wife, who you’re not really divorced from, | 你还没离婚的前妻 |
[10:07] | is coming over to chat, and there’s a dog. | 要过来聊天 还有一只狗 |
[10:10] | Okay, first of all, we’re not divorced | 首先 我们没离婚 |
[10:11] | because she hasn’t gotten around to signing the papers, | 是因为她还没抽时间在文件上签字 |
[10:14] | and I told you about my dog. | 我跟你说过我的狗的事 |
[10:16] | – Yeah, yeah, Son of Sam. – Samson. | -是啊 山姆之子 -是参孙 |
[10:19] | Close enough. | 差不多啦 |
[10:19] | And that’s another thing. | 那是另一回事 |
[10:21] | If it’s your dog, how come he lives with her? | 如果这是你的狗 怎么跟她住 |
[10:23] | Because he’s really old, and it’s hard for me | 因为它年纪很大了 我坐着轮椅 |
[10:25] | to take care of him in this thing. | 很难照顾它 |
[10:30] | That checks out. | 合情合理 |
[10:34] | But why the chitchat? | 但为什么要聊天 |
[10:36] | We have some investment property that we co-own. | 我们有一些共同拥有的投资产业 |
[10:39] | Might be time to sell. | 也许是时候卖掉了 |
[10:40] | Wow, you just have answers for everything. | 什么你都能解释啊 |
[10:42] | Oh, just relax, Bonnie. | 放松 邦妮 |
[10:44] | After last night, I couldn’t cheat on you | 昨晚过后 就算安吉丽娜·朱莉 |
[10:46] | if Angelina Jolie was buck naked and lowered onto me by ropes. | 一丝不挂 吊着绳子落到我身上 我也不会出轨 |
[10:50] | Uh-huh. So with a little rest and a pulley system, | 休息了一晚上 再加一个滑轮系统 |
[10:53] | you’d take a whack at Angelina Jolie? | 你就想搞一搞安吉丽娜·朱莉 |
[10:55] | Yes! And so would you! | 是啊 你也会的 |
[10:58] | Once again, you have answers for everything! | 再说一次 什么你都能解释 |
[11:04] | Oh, my God, why do I love her?! | 天啊 我为什么爱她 |
[11:07] | We don’t know! | 我们不知道 |
[11:13] | So, as we speak, my boyfriend and his semi ex-wife | 我们说话的这会儿 我男友和他的半前妻 |
[11:16] | are having a romantic lunch in his apartment. | 在他的公寓里吃浪漫午餐 |
[11:19] | With his very old dog. | 还有他的老狗 |
[11:20] | Aw, Adam has a dog? What kind? | 亚当养狗啊 什么品种的 |
[11:23] | I think it’s a “Shut the hell up, Wendy” Doodle. | 我想是”闭嘴吧温蒂”品种的 |
[11:30] | The point is, this broad’s plotting to get him back. | 重点是 这婆娘在密谋让他回心转意 |
[11:33] | Ex-wives’ll do that. | 前妻会这样的 |
[11:35] | They’ll get their boobs redone, cook up a couple of steaks, | 隆个胸 煎几块牛排 |
[11:38] | invite the guy over for a little night swimmin’. | 邀请男人过去夜泳 |
[11:44] | Or stuff of that nature. | 或者相同性质的事情 |
[11:49] | Bonnie, if there’s any hope for you and Adam, | 邦妮 如果你和亚当还有希望 |
[11:51] | you got to learn to trust him. | 那你得学着信任他 |
[11:53] | Oh, I trust him. It’s her I’m worried about. | 我信任他 我担心的是她 |
[11:55] | See right there, that’s your problem. | 瞧 这就是你的问题所在 |
[11:57] | Trying to control people, places and things you can’t do anything about. | 想控制你无能为力的人 地点和事情 |
[12:02] | What you need to do is write down a list of all your fears, | 你需要做的是列出你害怕的东西的清单 |
[12:05] | and then just turn them over to your higher power, who’s… | 然后将其交给你的上帝 他… |
[12:07] | Marjorie, she’s gone again. | 玛乔丽 她又走了 |
[12:10] | But again, dynamite stuff. | 但你说得太好了 |
[12:18] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[12:25] | Are you Danielle Janikowski? | 你是丹妮尔·贾尼考斯基吗 |
[12:28] | I am. And you are? | 是的 你是哪位 |
[12:31] | Bonnie Plunkett. | 邦妮·普兰科特 |
[12:32] | Oh, great. | 真好 |
[12:37] | Well, it appears he has a type. | 看来他喜欢同一种女人啊 |
[12:40] | Oh. Or you and I do. | 或者是咱俩喜欢同一种男人 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | So, what brings you by? | 你怎么来了 |
[12:47] | And just so you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[12:48] | I’ve already pressed nine-one on my phone. | 我已经在手机上按了91 |
[12:52] | Relax. If I wanted to rough you up, | 别紧张 如果我想揍你 |
[12:53] | I would have waited inside. | 我会在里面等你的 |
[12:55] | You’ve got great taste in furniture, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你对家具的品味不错 |
[12:58] | You broke in? | 你进去了吗 |
[12:59] | I had to tinkle. | 我得尿尿 |
[13:01] | And we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:03] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[13:04] | I just want to know if you’re trying to get back with Adam. | 我只是想知道你是不是想跟亚当复合 |
[13:06] | That is really none of your business. | 那不关你的事 |
[13:09] | So, yes. | 那就是想 |
[13:11] | Okay, are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[13:12] | Oh, we’re just getting started. | 我们才刚开始呢 |
[13:15] | Actually, I only have one more question, | 实际上我只有一个问题了 |
[13:18] | so, yeah, we’re almost done. | 我们就快说完了 |
[13:21] | – Why’d you two break up? – Why don’t you ask him? | -你们为什么分手 -你为什么不问他 |
[13:24] | Because I respect the boundaries of people I care about. | 因为我尊重我在乎的人的界限 |
[13:27] | You just broke into my house. | 你刚闯进了我家 |
[13:29] | I don’t care about you. | 我又不在乎你 |
[13:34] | You really love him, don’t you? | 你真的爱他 对吧 |
[13:35] | Of course I do. Why else would I risk | 当然 不然我为什么膀胱满满时 |
[13:37] | squeezing through your doggy door with a full bladder? | 冒险挤进你的狗洞里 |
[13:42] | It is possible that you’re just insane. | 你可能只是疯了呀 |
[13:44] | It is. Keep that in mind. | 是啊 记好了 |
[13:48] | So, what happened? He cheat on you? | 那发生了什么事 他出轨了吗 |
[13:50] | – No. – You cheat on him? | -没有 -你出轨了吗 |
[13:53] | What did he tell you? | 他怎么跟你说的 |
[13:54] | Not as much as you just did. | 没你说的多 |
[13:58] | Okay, now are we done? | 好吧 现在说完了吗 |
[14:00] | Almost. Just to keep things on the up and up, | 快了 为了光明正大点 |
[14:03] | here’s a dollar. | 给你一元钱 |
[14:04] | While I was waiting, I made myself an English muffin. | 我等你时给自己做了个英式松饼 |
[14:12] | Oh, God help me, I like her. | 天啊 我喜欢她 |
[14:20] | Hey, where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[14:21] | I went to see Adam’s ex-wife. | 我去见亚当的前妻了 |
[14:23] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[14:25] | Calm down. Nobody got hurt. | 冷静 没人受伤 |
[14:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[14:28] | She cheated on him. That’s why they broke up. | 她出轨了 所以他们才分手 |
[14:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:32] | And I’m thinking that’s why he flipped out | 我觉得就因为这 那男人亲我时 |
[14:34] | when that guy kissed me. | 他才那么失控 |
[14:37] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[14:38] | She trying to get back together with him? | 她想跟他复合吗 |
[14:40] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:41] | Explains why she hasn’t signed the divorce papers. | 所以她还没在离婚文件上签名 |
[14:44] | But she’ll watch her step. | 但她会小心的 |
[14:46] | She knows that I know where she keeps her English muffins. | 她知道我知道她的英式松饼放在哪里 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[14:54] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[14:57] | It’s Adam. | 是亚当 |
[14:58] | “Come outside. Bring a bowl of water.” | 出来 带一碗水 |
[15:01] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:02] | What does “English muffins” mean? | 英式松饼是什么意思 |
[15:06] | And why did you have my thumb in your mouth? | 为什么之前我的大拇指在你嘴里 |
[15:16] | I thought it was about time you two met. | 我觉得你们是时候见面了 |
[15:18] | Samson, this is the crazy woman I was telling you about. | 参孙 这是我跟你说的疯女人 |
[15:23] | Hello, Samson. | 你好 参孙 |
[15:25] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[15:27] | Oh. He’s so sweet. | 它真可爱 |
[15:29] | Yeah, he sure is. | 是啊 |
[15:31] | We’ve been buddies for about 14 years. | 我们是14年的好兄弟了 |
[15:33] | Wow. So he’s, like, 800 in dog years? | 它在狗年里是800岁了吗 |
[15:37] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[15:39] | When I ended up in this chair, | 我坐上轮椅时 |
[15:40] | he was the only one that didn’t look at me differently. | 只有它没用不同的眼神看我 |
[15:45] | Breaks my heart that I can’t take care of him now. | 我现在没法照顾它 这真是让我心碎 |
[15:48] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[15:50] | We were about to go on a very slow walk. | 我们要去慢慢散步了 |
[15:55] | Maybe you’d like to come? | 也许你也想来 |
[15:57] | I’d be honored. | 我很乐意 |
[16:01] | Well, hang on, let him finish. | 等等 让它喝完 |
[16:05] | You know, I used to drink vodka like that. | 我以前也是这样喝伏特加的 |
[16:09] | – That fast? – No, lying on the floor out of a bowl. | -这么快吗 -不 躺在地板上从碗里喝 |
[16:15] | All right, I’m cutting you off. | 好吧 不能喝了 |
[16:16] | Yeah, come on, boy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[16:18] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[16:20] | Oh, by the way, next time you think of surprising my ex-wife, keep in mind | 下次你想给我前妻惊喜时 记住 |
[16:24] | that she was a small-arms instructor in the Army. | 她是军队里的轻武器教员 |
[16:26] | – Ha-ha, very funny. – Not a joke. | -真搞笑 -不是开玩笑 |
[16:28] | She can shoot a cigarette out of your mouth at 50 feet. | 50英尺外她能把你嘴里的烟打掉 |
[16:31] | – Really? – That’s how she got me to quit smoking. | -真的吗 -她就是这样让我戒烟的 |
[16:48] | When you said slow walk, you weren’t kidding. | 你说慢慢散步时没开玩笑啊 |
[16:52] | Yeah, the leash is really a formality at this point. | 是啊 这时候狗链只是个形式了 |
[16:56] | So, how’d you guys meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[16:59] | Actually, I found him in a box on the side of the road. | 实际上 我在路边的一个盒子里发现了它 |
[17:02] | He was just a puppy. | 它还只是只小狗狗 |
[17:03] | Aw, so you rescued him? | 所以是你救了它啊 |
[17:05] | Mm, he kind of rescued me. | 其实是它救了我 |
[17:13] | Okay, I think we’re done walking. | 好了 散完步了 |
[17:16] | So, what do we do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[17:17] | We hang out till he gets up. | 我们等它站起来 |
[17:20] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[17:25] | I think he likes me. | 我觉得它喜欢我 |
[17:26] | I think he likes you, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[17:31] | You know, if you wanted to spend a little more time with him, | 如果你想跟它共度更多时光 |
[17:35] | he could stay with me every now and then. | 它可以偶尔过来跟我住 |
[17:37] | You sure about that? He’s a lot of work. | 你确定吗 照顾它很累的 |
[17:39] | He’s got arthritis, | 它有关节炎 |
[17:40] | he’s incontinent, he’s half-deaf. | 失禁 半聋 |
[17:42] | That’s okay. I promised Christy a dog about 30 years ago. | 没事 30年前我就答应克丽丝蒂要养狗 |
[17:45] | I hate to disappoint her. | 我不想让她失望 |
[17:48] | So this has nothing to do with keeping me away from Danielle? | 这跟让我远离丹妮尔没关系吗 |
[17:51] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[17:53] | Who’s your new mommy? | 谁是你的新妈妈 |
[17:55] | I’m your new mommy. | 我是你的新妈妈 |
[17:58] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |