时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Hi, Jill, alcoholic. – Hi, Jill. | -大家好 我是吉尔 酒瘾者 -你好 吉尔 |
[00:04] | Things are good. | 一切都很顺 |
[00:05] | I got my 30-day chip yesterday. | 我昨天得到了三十天纪念牌 |
[00:07] | Some of y’all weren’t there, | 你们有些人当时不在 |
[00:08] | so I thought I’d give you a chance to applaud. | 所以我现在给你们机会鼓掌 |
[00:14] | Oh, come on! Carla got more applause | 拜托 卡拉不和她姐夫上床 |
[00:16] | for not sleeping with her brother-in-law. | 获得的掌声都比我热烈 |
[00:20] | Better. | 好多了 |
[00:22] | Anyway, my only complaint is, now that I’m a newcomer again, | 总之 我唯一的抱怨是 现在我又是新人了 |
[00:25] | I’m not supposed to date for a year. | 所以一年都不该约会 |
[00:27] | I mean, the Lamborghini’s gassed up and fully detailed, | 这辆兰博基尼加满了油 装饰一新 |
[00:31] | but Marjorie won’t let me take it out of the garage. | 但玛乔丽都不让我出车库 |
[00:34] | Give it time. | 等等吧 |
[00:35] | Vroom-vroom, Marjorie! Vroom-vroom! | 嗡嗡 玛乔丽 嗡嗡 |
[00:38] | That’s all I got. | 我就说这么多 |
[00:42] | – Hi, Bonnie, alcoholic. – Hi, Bonnie. | -大家好 我是邦妮 酒瘾者 -你好 邦妮 |
[00:45] | Some of you may recall my recent share | 你们有些人可能还记得 |
[00:47] | about my fiancé’s 17-year-old dog | 我最近分享过我未婚夫十七岁的狗 |
[00:49] | crossing over the rainbow bridge. | 跨过了”彩虹桥” |
[00:51] | I wasn’t here. What happened? | 我当时不在 发生了什么 |
[00:53] | Dog went gay? | 狗出柜吗 |
[00:56] | He died. | 它死了 |
[00:57] | Aw. | 哦 |
[00:58] | Yes “aw,” total “aw,” justified “aw.” | “哦”对了 “哦”得好 “哦”得没错 |
[01:02] | Thankfully, Samson died peacefully in his sleep | 幸运的是 参孙平静地在睡梦中死去 |
[01:04] | with a big ol’ pork chop in his belly. | 肚子上还放着一大块猪排 |
[01:06] | God knows that’s how I want to go. | 老天啊 我也想这样死 |
[01:09] | The problem is, that was three weeks ago, | 问题是 那是三周前的事了 |
[01:11] | and Adam is still devastated. | 而亚当依然很难过 |
[01:13] | I am relatively new to this– | 这种事对我来说比较陌生 |
[01:16] | what’s it called, empathy? | 怎么叫来着 感同身受 |
[01:19] | But shouldn’t he be through the five stages of grief by now? | 但他哀悼的五个阶段不是早该完了吗 |
[01:22] | He’s not shaving or showering; he’s wearing the same sweatshirt | 他不刮胡子 不洗澡 穿着同一件运动衫 |
[01:24] | because it smells like his dog, | 因为闻起来有他狗的味 |
[01:25] | which means my fiancé smells like a dog. | 也就是说我未婚夫有狗的味 |
[01:28] | I mean, I want to continue supporting him, but… | 我想继续支持他 但是… |
[01:32] | So I will say to you what I can’t say to him. | 所以我要对你们说 我无法对他说的话 |
[01:34] | All dogs go to heaven. Move on! | 所有狗都会上天堂 翻篇吧 |
[01:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:41] | Hi, Christy, alcoholic. | 大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者 |
[01:43] | Hi, Christy. | 你好 克丽丝蒂 |
[01:45] | So, I’ve been having some trouble with my boyfriend. | 我和男友遇到了一点问题 |
[01:48] | Oh, no. They’re my Kate and William. | 不 他们是我心中的凯特和威廉 |
[01:51] | His birthday weekend didn’t go well, | 他的生日周末过得不是很好 |
[01:53] | so I’ve been overthinking everything. | 所以我什么事都在过度考虑 |
[01:56] | He texted me “How ya doin’?” | 他给我发短信问 “你好吗” |
[01:59] | and I panicked and sent him an emoji of a cow. | 我吓坏了 给他回了个奶牛的表情 |
[02:01] | I have no idea what it meant. | 我都不知道那是什么意思 |
[02:04] | Tonight, he wants to Skype, | 今晚 他想视频聊天 |
[02:06] | and I don’t know whether it’s a sexy Skype or a breakup Skype. | 我不知道是性感聊天 还是分手聊天 |
[02:11] | I mean, what do I wear? | 我是说 我该穿什么 |
[02:14] | I don’t want to be sitting there in my nipple-less bra when… | 我不想穿着激凸胸罩坐在那里 |
[02:18] | he dumps me. | 被他甩 |
[02:20] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:22] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[02:30] | This is empathy, right? | 这是感同身受 对吧 |
[02:53] | Hey. Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:57] | Are you my fiance’s son? | 你是我未婚夫的儿子吗 |
[02:59] | Because I’m having some forbidden feelings. | 因为我现在涌起了禁忌之情 |
[03:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I showered and shaved. | 对对对 我洗澡和刮胡子了 |
[03:04] | Clean hair, clean teeth, clean underwear. | 干净的头发 牙齿和内裤 |
[03:07] | Wait, what’s that I smell? | 等等 这是什么味道 |
[03:09] | Mmm. It’s nothing! | 嗯 没有味道 |
[03:14] | I think I’m ready to wash the dog bowls and put them away. | 我觉得我准备好洗狗碗 然后收起来了 |
[03:18] | Progress. Awesome, I love it. Why don’t you let me do it. | 有进步 太棒了 我喜欢 不如你让我做吧 |
[03:20] | You go watch some TV and just relax. | 你去看电视 放松一下 |
[03:23] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[03:25] | Hey, I was thinking maybe later we could go out for dinner. | 我想着也许晚些时候 我们可以出去吃晚餐 |
[03:28] | We could go to that place | 我们可以去那家 |
[03:29] | where they flip the shrimp in your mouth. | 把虾丢进你嘴里的餐厅 |
[03:31] | Yeah, I like that place. | 好 我喜欢那餐厅 |
[03:32] | Remember when I caught one in my cleavage? | 记得我用乳沟接虾那次吗 |
[03:35] | Ah, everybody enjoyed that. | 嗯 每个人都很享受 |
[03:46] | This one’s got to soak. | 这个必须泡泡 |
[03:49] | He’s more than a dog. | 它不只是一只狗 |
[03:50] | He’s your best friend. | 它是你最好的朋友 |
[03:54] | What are you watching? What are you watching? | 你在看什么 你在看什么 |
[03:57] | Ah, it’s just a stupid commercial. | 只是一个愚蠢的广告 |
[04:01] | They’re best friends. They grew up together. | 他们是最好的朋友 他们一起长大 |
[04:05] | But now he’s too old to jump in the truck. | 但它现在太老了 跳不上卡车了 |
[04:17] | Well, I’m not spending the night at Adam’s. | 我不在亚当家过夜了 |
[04:18] | Weepy Sue is back with a vengeance. | 哭唧唧又回来了 |
[04:22] | I swear I’ve had all the sadness I can take for a lifetime. | 我发誓这辈子的悲伤都让我见识完了 |
[04:55] | Oh, no. What happened? | 不 发生了什么 |
[04:59] | It wasn’t sexy Skype. It was breakup Skype. | 那不是性感聊天 是分手聊天 |
[05:04] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[05:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:08] | At least you dressed appropriately. | 至少你穿得很得体 |
[05:11] | I was ready for both. | 我做了两手准备 |
[05:14] | Oh, that’s pretty. | 挺美的 |
[05:16] | Thanks. It’s new. | 谢谢 新买的 |
[05:22] | What did Patrick say? | 帕特里克说什么 |
[05:23] | He asked me to go live with him. | 他要我去和他同居 |
[05:26] | He said he would take care of me, | 他说他会照顾好我 |
[05:27] | that I wouldn’t have to work so much. | 我不用再做那么多工作 |
[05:30] | That way, we could spend more time together. | 这样我们能花更多时间共处 |
[05:32] | But I said no, so he broke up with me. | 但我拒绝了 所以他和我分手了 |
[05:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:36] | Why the hell would you say no? | 你为什么拒绝啊 |
[05:39] | I can’t move three hours away. | 我不能搬去三小时车程的地方 |
[05:42] | I have a life here. | 我的生活在这里 |
[05:43] | Ish. | 这还叫生活 |
[05:46] | Look, it may not be a great life, but it is a life. | 听着 这也许不是好生活 但也是生活 |
[05:50] | I’m not ready to just give all that up. | 我没准备好放弃这一切 |
[05:54] | Well, I support you no matter what, sweetie. | 不管怎样我都支持你 亲爱的 |
[05:58] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[05:59] | How ’bout I make you some tea, | 不如我给你泡些茶 |
[06:00] | and you go watch some TV and-and get your mind off it. | 你去看电视 分分心吧 |
[06:04] | I’d like that. | 好的 |
[06:09] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[06:14] | We now return to Love Actually. | 请继续收看《真爱至上》 |
[06:19] | Nope. | 不 |
[06:23] | -So how’s Adam doing? – Not great. | -亚当情况如何 -不太好 |
[06:26] | Last night, I made him hot dogs and he burst into tears. | 昨晚我给他做了热狗 他突然哭了 |
[06:29] | I mean, that is a whisper-thin connection. | 这关联也太薄弱了吧 |
[06:31] | Bonnie, everybody takes a different amount of time to process grief. | 邦妮 每个人哀悼的时长都不一样 |
[06:35] | I know the guy’s hurting, and I love him, | 我知道他很受伤 我爱他 |
[06:37] | but sweet mother of pearl, this is hard. | 但是王母娘娘啊 这太难了 |
[06:40] | I give him tissues, I hold him, I make him soup. | 我给他纸巾 我抱着他 我给他熬汤 |
[06:43] | And what is the deal with sad people and soup? | 为什么伤心的人总要喝汤 |
[06:45] | He can’t get enough soup. | 他一直想喝汤 |
[06:47] | It’s too depressing when animals die. | 动物死时太令人沮丧了 |
[06:49] | It’s why I couldn’t become a vet. | 所以我才当不成兽医 |
[06:51] | And yet you became an emergency room nurse. | 但你当了急诊室护士 |
[06:54] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[06:56] | I think it’s sexy when a man’s in touch with his emotions. | 我觉得表达情感的男人很性感 |
[07:00] | Victor cried when my calico Janis Joplin died. | 我的三花猫詹尼斯·乔普林死时维克托哭了 |
[07:04] | We made love with the lights on that night. | 我们那晚开着灯做的爱 |
[07:11] | Oh, look! | 快看 |
[07:12] | Christy’s here. | 克丽丝蒂来了 |
[07:15] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[07:17] | I’m so sorry, Christy. | 我很遗憾 克丽丝蒂 |
[07:18] | I really thought you and Patrick were gonna make it. | 我真以为你和帕特里克会走下去的 |
[07:20] | Thanks, Wendy. | 谢谢 温蒂 |
[07:22] | At least it was a healthy end to a healthy relationship. | 至少这是一段健康的感情 有个健康的结尾 |
[07:29] | Healthiest relationship I’ve ever had. | 我谈过最健康的感情 |
[07:31] | Did he actually use the words “I’ll take care of you”? | 他真说了”我会照顾好你”吗 |
[07:35] | – He did. – What’s wrong with you?! | -他说了 -你有什么毛病 |
[07:36] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[07:39] | You know what, Christy, I have got just the thing | 你知道吗 克丽丝蒂 我正好知道怎样 |
[07:41] | to take your mind off your troubles. | 可以让你忘记烦恼 |
[07:43] | Jill, again, I don’t want to steam my vagina. | 吉尔 再说一次 我不想蒸阴道 |
[07:47] | Okay, you didn’t give that a chance. | 好吧 你当时都不愿意试 |
[07:51] | But what I’m thinking is we go to San Francisco | 不过我想说的其实是 我们去旧金山 |
[07:54] | and shop until that hole in your heart is full with Gucci. | 买古琦买到你受伤的心痊愈为止 |
[07:57] | That is so kind, but… | 你真好心 但是 |
[07:58] | Christy, you have always been there for me. | 克丽丝蒂 你一直在支持我 |
[08:00] | Let me do this for you. | 让我也为你做件事吧 |
[08:02] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[08:04] | I have always wanted to know | 我确实一直想知道 |
[08:05] | what it feels like to just throw money at a problem. | 砸钱解决烦恼是什么感觉 |
[08:09] | Trust me, it’ll get you all tingly like a steamed vagina. | 相信我 像蒸过的阴道一样舒服 |
[08:13] | Ooh, we’re going shopping! | 我们要购物啦 |
[08:17] | No, just Christy. | 不 只有克丽丝蒂 |
[08:19] | She’s the one who’s upset. | 只有她难过 |
[08:21] | I don’t know if you’ve heard, but my fiancé’s dog just died. | 我不知道你听说了没有 但我未婚夫的狗刚死了 |
[08:30] | Aw, there you are, right where I left you. | 你在这里啊 和我走时一样 |
[08:36] | I’ve heard one way to raise a man’s spirits | 我听说给男人提气的方法之一 |
[08:39] | is to bring a third party into the relationship. | 是在爱情中加入第三方 |
[08:42] | I’m not in the mood for– Is it Louise from Trader Joe’s? | 我没心情… 是乔氏超市的路易丝吗 |
[08:48] | Close. | 接近了 |
[08:49] | It’s a puppy! | 是一只小狗 |
[08:55] | And he’s from the Third Street Shelter. | 它来自第三街动物庇护所 |
[08:58] | Bonnie, what are you doing? | 邦妮 你在做什么 |
[08:59] | I’m trying to hand you an adorable puppy | 我试图给你一只可爱的小狗 |
[09:01] | that will make you happy. You’re welcome. | 让你心情好些 不客气 |
[09:04] | I-I’m not, I’m not gonna take him. | 我不会接受它 |
[09:06] | But, honey, he’s got puppy breath | 但是亲爱的 它身上有小狗味 |
[09:07] | and he wants you to be his new daddy. | 它想让你成为它的新爸爸 |
[09:12] | Look, I appreciate what you’re trying to do, | 听着 我感谢你的意图 |
[09:13] | but I-I’m not ready for another dog. | 但我没准备好养另一只狗 |
[09:15] | Why not? You’ve got those clean bowls. | 为什么不呢 你有干净的狗碗 |
[09:17] | You’re halfway there. | 已经完成一半了 |
[09:18] | I’m still grieving over Samson. | 我还在为参孙悲伤 |
[09:20] | It’s only been a couple of weeks. | 才过了几周而已 |
[09:22] | 23 days. | 二十三天了 |
[09:23] | Bonnie, listen to me. | 邦妮 听我说 |
[09:26] | I know to you I only lost a dog, | 我知道对你来说 我只是失去了一只狗 |
[09:29] | but to me, I lost a friend | 但对我来说 我失去了一个 |
[09:30] | that got me through the roughest time in my life. | 帮我度过人生最艰难时刻的朋友 |
[09:32] | Well, you’re gonna have more rough times. | 你以后的艰难时刻多得是 |
[09:34] | I mean, you are marrying me. | 因为你要娶我 |
[09:38] | And maybe this little fella can help. | 也许这个小家伙能帮到你 |
[09:41] | I mean, I got stuck behind a garbage truck | 我来这里的路上 在一条窄街上 |
[09:43] | on my way over here, narrow street, | 被垃圾车堵住了 |
[09:44] | no way to get around him, and I glance over, | 没法绕过去 我瞥了一眼它 |
[09:46] | and this guy is giving me a very encouraging look. | 这家伙给了我非常鼓励的眼神 |
[09:55] | Made a difference. | 做出了改变 |
[09:57] | Just flipped a switch right in here. | 拨动了心灵的开关 |
[10:01] | Take the dog and-and just go. | 带上狗走吧 |
[10:05] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:18] | I asked you to do one thing. | 叫你做一件事都做不好 |
[10:31] | This’ll make you forget about Patrick. | 这件会让你忘了帕特里克 |
[10:33] | This’ll make you forget you didn’t get into law school. | 这件会让你忘了没上法学院 |
[10:36] | This’ll make you forget you live with your mom. | 这件会让你忘了和妈妈住 |
[10:39] | Okay, if we’re gonna list all my problems, | 好的 如果要把我所有的烦恼都列出来 |
[10:40] | we’re gonna run out of dresses. | 买光所有衣服也不够用 |
[10:44] | Uh, these are too expensive. | 这些太贵了 |
[10:47] | I got to tell you, Jill, I really appreciate this, | 我得告诉你 吉尔 我真的很感激 |
[10:49] | but I’m just so much more comfortable at an outlet mall. | 但我在折扣商场会更加自在 |
[10:52] | Outlet mall? | 折扣商场 |
[10:54] | Can’t heal a sad person with sad clothes. | 可悲的衣服可没法治愈悲伤的人 |
[10:58] | Nothing’s gonna heal me. | 什么都没法治愈我 |
[11:01] | Why don’t you try talking about it? | 不如你试着聊聊这事呢 |
[11:03] | You know, I took an online class in listening. | 我上了聆听的网上课程 |
[11:05] | Forgetting myself… and go. | 忘记我自己 说吧 |
[11:08] | Jill, I really don’t want to talk about this. | 吉尔 我真的不想聊这事 |
[11:11] | Especially with you not blinking. | 特别是你还不眨眼盯着我 |
[11:12] | It’s freaking me out. | 都要吓死我了 |
[11:14] | Come on, give me one chance. | 拜托 给我个机会 |
[11:16] | Forgetting myself… and go. | 忘记我自己 说吧 |
[11:18] | I really don’t want to do this. | 我真的不想这样做 |
[11:20] | Trust me, it’ll make you feel better. | 相信我 这会让你好起来的 |
[11:22] | Forgetting myself and go! | 忘记我自己 说吧 |
[11:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:27] | I can’t help thinking I made a mistake with Patrick. | 我忍不住想着 我对帕特里克犯了个错 |
[11:29] | Oh, hell no! | 不好 |
[11:31] | – So you think I did the right thing? – No, shh! | -你觉得我做了正确的事吗 -不 嘘 |
[11:33] | My ex-husband’s new wife just walked in. | 我前夫现在的老婆刚走了进来 |
[11:36] | I didn’t get a good look. | 我没看仔细 |
[11:37] | Tell me if she lost the baby weight. | 跟我说说她有没有减下产后发的胖 |
[11:42] | Wow, is she a professional dancer? | 她是专业舞者吗 |
[11:46] | No, she’s a professional husband stealer. | 不是 她是专业抢老公的 |
[11:49] | Slash highly-regarded anesthesiologist. | 还是倍受尊敬的麻醉医生 |
[11:54] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛 |
[11:56] | – I can’t let her see me. – Why? | -我不能让她看见我 -为什么 |
[11:57] | ‘Cause she’ll think I’m stalking her. | 因为她会觉得我在跟踪她 |
[12:00] | Why would she think that? | 她为什么会那么想 |
[12:01] | ‘Cause I had a dark six weeks where I totally was. | 因为我度过了黑暗的六周 那时我就是在跟踪她 |
[12:07] | Mmm. Isn’t he cute? | 它很可爱吧 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:10] | You can name him anything you want. | 你可以随便给它取名字 |
[12:12] | Have you named one after Steve Miller yet? Look at him. | 你给猫咪取过史蒂夫·米勒这名字吗 瞧瞧它 |
[12:15] | He’s a joker, he’s a smoker, he’s a midnight toker. | 它爱开玩笑 是个烟民 半夜还抽大麻 |
[12:19] | He is adorable, | 它真可爱 |
[12:21] | but I’m pretty well established as a cat person. | 但我的形象是猫奴啦 |
[12:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:24] | Eight cats and you’re the crazy cat lady. | 养了八只猫 你就成了疯狂养猫老太婆 |
[12:27] | Eight cats and one dog, you just love animals. | 养了八只猫加一只狗 你就只是热爱动物 |
[12:31] | Who rescued who, am I right? | 谁拯救了谁啊 我说得对吧 |
[12:34] | Did you ask Wendy? She seems lonely. | 你问了温蒂吗 她似乎很孤独 |
[12:36] | Yeah, already tried her. | 已经问过了 |
[12:38] | She lives with four other nurses. | 她跟另外四个护士住一起 |
[12:39] | It’s like a sitcom over there. | 简直是一场情景喜剧 |
[12:44] | I wish Adam would just take the dog. | 真希望亚当能收下狗狗 |
[12:46] | Let me ask you something. | 让我来问你 |
[12:47] | Did you get this dog to make him feel better | 你领回来这只狗是为了让他感觉好些 |
[12:49] | or make you feel better? | 还是让你自己感觉好些 |
[12:51] | Aren’t those the same thing? | 这不是一回事吗 |
[12:53] | Bonnie, you’re gonna have to learn to weather these storms | 邦妮 如果你们想白头偕老 |
[12:55] | if you want to be together for the long haul. | 那你就得学着克服困难 |
[12:57] | But he’s the rock. | 但他才是岩石啊 |
[12:58] | Well, why can’t you be the rock? | 你为什么不能当岩石 |
[13:00] | Because I’m the river. | 因为我是河流 |
[13:03] | The roaring river. | 咆哮的河流 |
[13:05] | I cut through the rock and make the Grand Canyon, | 我冲刷了岩石 切割出了大峡谷 |
[13:07] | and people come from miles around to behold me. | 四面八方的人们都来参观我 |
[13:13] | I knew you wouldn’t get it. | 我就知道你不会懂的 |
[13:16] | Listen, in any relationship, | 听着 在任何恋爱关系中 |
[13:18] | emotional support has to be a two-way street. | 情感支持必须是双向的 |
[13:20] | I’m not sure I buy that, but someone’s tail is wagging. | 我不大信你的话啦 但有人在摇尾巴 |
[13:26] | “Oh, teach me how to love, Marjorie.” | 教我如何去爱 玛乔丽 |
[13:32] | Nothing? | 没反应吗 |
[13:35] | You don’t want to live with her. She’s the crazy cat lady. | 你不想跟她住一起的 她是疯狂养猫老太婆 |
[13:42] | Look at her, shopping for scarves | 瞧瞧她 选着围巾 |
[13:43] | like she’s queen of the world. | 好像自己是世界女王一样 |
[13:46] | Oh, here comes the hat show. | 帽子秀开始了 |
[13:50] | Hey, maybe she’s shopping ’cause she’s miserable, like me. | 也许她购物是因为她很悲催 跟我一样 |
[13:54] | Oh, that’d be great. Go find out. | 那就太好了 去问清楚 |
[13:57] | What? I don’t even know her. | 什么 我都不认识她 |
[14:00] | Look, you do this for me, and I’ll take you to that… | 你为我做这件事 我就带你去… |
[14:03] | Old Navy. | 老海军店 |
[14:08] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[14:16] | That’s a lovely hat. | 这帽子真好看 |
[14:18] | You really think I can pull off this color? | 你觉得我能戴这种颜色吗 |
[14:20] | Mm, pretty sure you could pull off anything. | 你戴什么都好看 |
[14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:36] | Don’t need another one of these. | 可不需要另一条 |
[14:46] | Hi. Me again. | 嗨 又是我 |
[14:52] | So, uh, you shopping for a special occasion? | 你在为特殊场合购物吗 |
[14:56] | Anniversary dinner. Three years. | 结婚三周年纪念晚餐 |
[14:59] | Ah, I remember my third anniversary. | 我记得我的结婚三周年纪念日 |
[15:03] | That’s when you realize what you’re really married to. | 你那时候就意识到了自己到底嫁了什么样的人 |
[15:06] | Not for us. | 我们不是这样 |
[15:07] | My friends get sick of hearing this, but we are so happy. | 我的朋友们都听腻了 但我们好幸福 |
[15:09] | It’s like we just started dating. | 我们就像刚开始约会一样 |
[15:11] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 真有爱 |
[15:14] | But, uh, having a baby, that’s like R.I.P. Sex life. | 但有了孩子 性生活就等于进了坟墓吧 |
[15:17] | Oh, no, we are fine in that department. | 不 我们在那方面也挺好的 |
[15:20] | Your husband sounds perfect. | 你丈夫听起来很完美 |
[15:22] | Oh, no, he is not perfect. | 不 他不完美 |
[15:24] | Really? In what way? | 真的吗 哪方面 |
[15:26] | He sends me too many flowers. | 他给我送太多花了 |
[15:29] | Of course he does. | 当然了 |
[15:31] | Anyway, it was nice meeting you. | 总之 很高兴见到你 |
[15:33] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[15:34] | Bye, Penelope. | 再见 佩内洛普 |
[15:36] | Uh, I didn’t tell you my daughter’s name. | 我没跟你说我女儿的名字吧 |
[15:40] | Yes, you did. | 你说了 |
[15:42] | No, I didn’t. | 我没说 |
[15:44] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[15:46] | You’re probably right. | 你也许说得对 |
[15:47] | Bye. Bye. | 再见 |
[15:58] | Do you think maybe I should drive? | 你觉得该由我来开车吗 |
[16:02] | Oh, for God’s sakes, Christy, I can drive and cry. | 看在老天的分上 克丽丝蒂 我可以边哭边开车 |
[16:04] | I do it all the time! | 我一直都这样 |
[16:07] | Can we at least keep a foot between us and that truck? | 我们能离前面的卡车一英尺远吗 |
[16:10] | It’s got all those symbols for explodey stuff. | 车上面贴了很多爆炸物的标签 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry I ruined our shopping vacay. | 抱歉我毁了我们的购物度假 |
[16:18] | Let’s talk about you and Patrick. | 聊聊你和帕特里克吧 |
[16:21] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[16:23] | I mean it, Christy. Get my mind off me. | 我是认真的 克丽丝蒂 快帮我分心 |
[16:26] | Jill, I’d rather… | 吉尔 我宁愿… |
[16:27] | Talk about Patrick! Forgetting myself and go! | 聊帕特里克 忘记我自己 说吧 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:34] | I guess I’m worried I’m just afraid to be happy. | 我想我担心我只是害怕幸福 |
[16:38] | I mean, is it so crazy to pick up my life | 打包我的生活去圣克鲁兹 |
[16:41] | and see where it goes in Santa Cruz? | 闯一闯真的有那么疯狂吗 |
[16:42] | They have law schools there. They have meetings. | 那里也有法学院 有互助会 |
[16:47] | When I met James, I picked up my whole life | 我遇见詹姆斯时 我打包了我的整个生活 |
[16:50] | and moved from Charleston to California just to be with him. | 从查尔斯顿搬去加州 就为了和他在一起 |
[16:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:54] | You know what kind of culture shock that is? | 你知道那是怎样的文化冲击吗 |
[16:58] | I had to lose my accent just to fit in with y’all. | 我得改掉口音来融入你们 |
[17:04] | And it was worth it. | 那很值得 |
[17:06] | And I’m not even willing to move three hours from here | 我都不愿意搬到离这里三小时车程的 |
[17:09] | to a lovely seaside community. | 美丽海边社区 |
[17:12] | Where my mother doesn’t live. | 而我妈妈不住在那里 |
[17:14] | What is wrong with me? | 我有什么毛病啊 |
[17:16] | I loved James so much, I would’ve moved to the moon | 我好爱詹姆斯 如果他要求 |
[17:18] | if he asked me to. | 我愿意搬去月球 |
[17:22] | And I wouldn’t. | 我不愿意 |
[17:25] | Maybe I don’t love Patrick. | 也许我不爱帕特里克 |
[17:29] | Sweetie, I think if you have to ask the question, | 亲爱的 我觉得如果你得问这问题 |
[17:32] | then you don’t. | 那你的确不爱他 |
[17:34] | But I really feel like I should. | 但我感觉我该爱他 |
[17:37] | Just because he’s a thousand times better than anybody else | 就因为他比你约会过的任何人都好一千倍 |
[17:40] | you’ve ever dated doesn’t mean he’s the one. | 并不意味着他就是真命天子 |
[17:46] | I know that running into your ex’s wife ripped your guts out, | 我知道碰到你前夫的老婆让你心如刀割 |
[17:49] | but, boy, did it help me. | 但这真是帮了我 |
[17:52] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:57] | Oh! And here come your outlet stores. | 你的折扣商店到了 |
[18:01] | Mm, there’s even a Der Wienerschnitzel. | 还有一家热狗店呢 |
[18:05] | Yay! Der Wienerschnitzel! | 真棒 热狗店 |
[18:10] | Now, this show has some nudity, | 这节目有些裸体镜头 |
[18:12] | but nothing you didn’t already see | 但你都已经看过了 |
[18:14] | when you barged in on me taking a shower. | 毕竟你在我洗澡的时候冲了进来 |
[18:18] | Oh. You stay here, I’ll get the door. | 你待在这里 我去开门 |
[18:25] | Hey, don’t change the channel. | 别换台 |
[18:34] | What brings you by? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[18:35] | Well, what always brings me by after we fight: | 我们吵架后总是这阵风把我吹来了 |
[18:38] | I’m caving. | 我认怂了 |
[18:40] | Well, let me put the puppy in his crate, | 我去把小狗放进箱子里 |
[18:43] | so you don’t have to look at him. | 这样你就不用看到它了 |
[18:44] | Bonnie, it’s okay. | 邦妮 没关系 |
[18:47] | I know I haven’t been easy to be around, and I’m sorry. | 我知道我最近不容易相处 抱歉 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也抱歉 |
[18:54] | I shouldn’t have tried to tell you how you’re supposed to feel | 我不该试图告诉你 你该如何感受 |
[18:57] | or when you should be done feeling it. | 或者你什么时候该停止感受 |
[19:00] | If you need to be the raging river, I can be the rock. | 如果你需要当湍急的河流 那我可以当岩石 |
[19:03] | Lucky for you, I only go full river | 你很幸运 我只是每隔十年 |
[19:05] | about once every ten years. | 变身成河流 |
[19:08] | Last time was when Derek Jeter retired | 上次是德瑞克·基特退役时 |
[19:10] | and they had that commercial where he was | 他们拍了个广告 |
[19:12] | walking through the streets of New York. | 是他走在纽约的街头 |
[19:16] | The last hero. | 最后的英雄 |
[19:20] | I think he likes you. | 我觉得它喜欢你 |
[19:25] | What’s his name? | 它叫什么 |
[19:26] | Well, up until this point, his name has been “No,” | 直到现在 它的名字是”不” |
[19:29] | sometimes “Damn it,” and occasionally “Not on the rug.” | 有时候是”该死” 偶尔是”别在地毯上” |
[19:33] | Do you like any of those names? | 你喜欢那些名字吗 |
[19:35] | Hmm? I didn’t think so. | 我觉得也是 |
[19:38] | How about… Gus? | 格斯怎么样 |
[19:41] | Does this mean you’re keeping him? | 这是说你要养它吗 |
[19:43] | I think it means I’m stuck with both of you. | 我觉得这是说我被你俩套牢了 |
[19:52] | How ’bout we call him Sebastian? | 我们叫它塞巴斯蒂安怎么样 |
[19:54] | I already named him Gus. | 我已经给它取名格斯了 |
[19:56] | Butterscotch? | 奶油糖果 |
[19:57] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[19:58] | Bon Jovi? | 邦·乔维 |
[20:01] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[20:02] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们回头聊 |
[20:04] | Oh! Who’s the best boy? | 谁是最乖的宝宝 |
[20:08] | You’re the best boy. | 你是最乖的宝宝 |
[20:10] | Did you like your puppy chow? | 你喜欢你的狗粮吗 |
[20:12] | Was it too dry? | 太干了吗 |
[20:13] | Was it too wet? | 太湿了吗 |
[20:15] | Or was it just right? | 还是刚刚好 |
[20:21] | Oh, I could snuggle with you all day, | 我真想跟你依偎一整天 |
[20:23] | but it’s time for walkies. | 但是该去散步咯 |
[20:25] | Now, it’s wet outside, | 外面下雨了 |
[20:26] | so Mommy’s gonna put on your raincoat. | 妈妈要给你穿上雨衣 |
[20:29] | I know you don’t like it, | 我知道你不喜欢 |
[20:31] | but it’s what’s good for you. | 但这样对你好 |
[20:33] | And that’s my job, to take care of you. | 照顾你是我的职责 |
[20:39] | I just love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[20:44] | So you had it in you all along! | 原来你一直都有母性 |