时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – What is this? – New menu. | -这是什么 -新菜单 |
[00:05] | New menu? No one asked us. | 新菜单 没人问过我们 |
[00:07] | You put raisins in my Sunshine Salad? | 你们在阳光沙拉里放了葡萄干吗 |
[00:09] | Where’s my turkey burger? | 我的火鸡汉堡哪去了 |
[00:10] | The chicken fingers only come with three now? | 鸡柳条现在只有三根了 |
[00:14] | It doesn’t even open. | 打都打不开 |
[00:15] | How can I whisper about Marjorie | 没东西挡我脸 |
[00:16] | if I have nothing to hide behind? | 我怎么说玛乔丽的坏话 |
[00:18] | I knew you weren’t ready for this. | 我就知道你们没准备好 |
[00:22] | Well, that was stressful. | 压力好大 |
[00:25] | Hey, anybody want to come with me to the bonsai exhibit at the Civic Center tomorrow? | 有人明天想和我去市政中心看盆景展吗 |
[00:30] | Sorry. Tiny trees make me sad. | 抱歉 小树令我悲伤 |
[00:33] | That’s why I don’t eat broccoli. | 所以我不吃西蓝花 |
[00:35] | I can’t. I’m getting something done. | 我去不了 我有事要做 |
[00:40] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[00:40] | I wish I could, but I have plans. | 我希望我可以 但我有事 |
[00:42] | She’s helping me study for the GED. | 她要帮我准备高中同等文凭考试 |
[00:44] | Oh, that’s right, I really do have plans. | 对啊 我还真有事 |
[00:47] | Unlike Miss Getting Something Done. | 不像某位”有事要做”女士 |
[00:51] | I didn’t know you were taking the GEDs. Good for you. | 我不知道你要考高中同等文凭 好样的 |
[00:54] | Yeah, it’s the first step towards | 是的 这是我获得 |
[00:54] | getting my contractor’s license. | 承造商许可证的第一步 |
[00:56] | The second step is learning how not to show up | 第二步是学习如何说好要去 |
[00:58] | when I say I will. | 然后不去 |
[01:01] | It’s so cute. These two have had a lot | 真可爱 这两个人在我家 |
[01:03] | of late-night study sessions at my house. | 经常学习到很晚 |
[01:05] | I make them celery stuffed with peanut butter. | 我给她们做了芹菜夹花生酱 |
[01:08] | We feed it to the cats to shut them up. | 我们拿去喂猫 堵住猫嘴 |
[01:10] | You ever hear a cat try to meow with a mouth full of Skippy? | 你听过满嘴花生酱的猫叫吗 |
[01:16] | Oh, here comes the smoker. | 烟民来了 |
[01:18] | Bonnie, come sit by me | 邦妮 过来和我坐 |
[01:19] | so she doesn’t stink up my cashmere. | 别让她熏臭我的羊绒 |
[01:22] | Would you like to look at the new menu, | 你想看新菜单吗 |
[01:24] | or is it gonna freak you out? | 还是说你会被吓到 |
[01:25] | Oh, God, there’s a new menu? | 天啊 有新菜单 |
[01:31] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[01:33] | There was a big accident on the freeway. | 高速路上出了大事故 |
[01:35] | Oh, please. You were smoking. | 得了吧 你抽烟去了 |
[01:37] | Both could be true. | 两者都有可能是真的 |
[01:39] | They’re not, but they could be. | 虽然不是 但有可能是 |
[01:41] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[01:42] | I brought something for you. | 我给你拿了些东西 |
[01:44] | That’s sweet. | 真好 |
[01:46] | How come she gets a gift and we don’t? | 为什么她有礼物 我们没有 |
[01:47] | And by “We,” I mean “Me.” | “我们”指的是”我” |
[01:54] | They’re beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[01:58] | Never mind. Whatever that is, I don’t want one. | 当我没说 不管那是什么 我都不要 |
[02:01] | They’re lungs. | 那是肺 |
[02:03] | We use them at the hospital to scare teenagers. | 我们在医院用它吓青少年 |
[02:06] | Healthy lung, smoker’s lung. | 健康肺 烟民肺 |
[02:08] | It only takes six months to go from that to that. | 只需要六个月就会变成那样 |
[02:11] | So what you’re saying is I don’t have to quit till June. | 你的意思是我在六月前不用戒烟 |
[02:37] | Come on, Tammy. | 加油 塔米 |
[02:38] | The square of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to what? | 直角三角形斜边的平方等于多少 |
[02:42] | 26 26. | |
[02:45] | 24 24. | |
[02:48] | 8 Eight. | |
[02:49] | I’m not looking for a number. | 答案不是数字 |
[02:51] | X. Lot of times it’s X. | X 经常是X |
[02:53] | I’m gonna jump in here. It’s the sum of the squares of the two adjacent sides. | 我要插嘴了 是两个相邻边的平方和 |
[02:57] | Which is probably 26. | 很可能是26 |
[03:00] | How come you know this stuff so much better than I do? | 你为什么比我更懂这玩意 |
[03:02] | Because we’ve been going through it relentlessly for six weeks. | 因为我们已经不断学这个六周了 |
[03:05] | God, I’m never gonna pass. | 天啊 我永远考不过的 |
[03:06] | You’ll be fine. You were the “A” Student | 你可以的 我们年轻时 |
[03:08] | when we were teenagers. | 你才是优等生 |
[03:09] | That was many brain cells ago. | 那时我的脑力不可同日而语 |
[03:12] | You know, before the drinking, the drugs | 在我喝酒 嗑药 |
[03:14] | and my Roller Derby concussions. | 轮滑脑震荡之前 |
[03:21] | Tammy, I specifically put the lungs away | 塔米 我专门把肺放了起来 |
[03:24] | so I wouldn’t have to see that. | 好眼不见心不烦 |
[03:25] | Wendy told me to keep it in your face. Catch. | 温蒂让我在你面前晃 给 |
[03:29] | How many times have I told you kids | 我给你们这群孩子说多少遍了 |
[03:30] | to not play lung in the house? | 不准在家里玩肺 |
[03:33] | Wendy is driving me crazy. | 温蒂烦死我了 |
[03:35] | She keeps sending me pictures of smokers with mouth cancer | 她一直给我发有口腔癌 |
[03:38] | and holes in their throats. | 和喉咙破洞的烟民照片 |
[03:39] | Gross. Can you forward me one? | 恶心 能转发我吗 |
[03:43] | It can be your treat when we complete your math review. | 可以当做你学完数学的奖励 |
[03:46] | The carrot on the stick. Well played. | 激励法 厉害啊 |
[03:50] | Why is my Visa bill so high? | 我的信用卡账单为什么这么高 |
[03:52] | Don’t look at me. I haven’t used your Visa card | 别看我 自从星巴克要求出示身份证后 |
[03:54] | since Starbucks started asking for I.D. | 我就没用过你的信用卡 |
[03:56] | I mean, even in a hat, they won’t believe I’m you. | 就算戴着帽子 他们也不信我是你 |
[04:01] | I spent over $200 on cigarettes last month? | 我上个月买烟花了200美元 |
[04:05] | That’s it. I’m quitting. | 够了 我戒烟 |
[04:07] | Wait a minute, so pictures of cancer mouth didn’t get to you, | 等等 口腔癌的照片对你没用 |
[04:10] | but the Visa bill did? | 但信用卡账单有用吗 |
[04:12] | We’re all gonna die of something. | 我们都会因某事而死 |
[04:13] | Until then, I need money. | 在那之前 我需要钱 |
[04:17] | I can’t believe you just threw out those cigarettes. | 我不敢相信你丢了那些烟 |
[04:18] | You know, in prison, that’s two massages and a cornbread muffin. | 在监狱里 那值两次按摩和一块玉米面包松饼 |
[04:23] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你自豪 |
[04:25] | I hate that nasty habit. | 我恨那个恶心的习惯 |
[04:27] | Awfully judgy for a woman | 曾用棉条充填器 |
[04:28] | who used to snort coke with a tampon applicator. | 吸可卡因的女人还好意思说 |
[04:32] | Even high, I was an innovator. | 即使在吸毒时 我也是个创新者 |
[04:36] | This is gonna be good. | 这是好事 |
[04:38] | This is the right decision. | 这是正确的决定 |
[04:40] | I just saved my own life. | 我刚救了我的命 |
[04:41] | What have you done today? | 你今天做了什么 |
[04:43] | Oh, Bonnie’s been helping me study for the GED. | 邦妮在帮我准备高中同等文凭考试 |
[04:46] | She knows this stuff better than I do. | 她比我更懂这玩意 |
[04:48] | Hey, Bonnie. You know what? You should take the GED with me. | 邦妮 你应该和我一起考 |
[04:52] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[04:53] | Well, you could get a high school diploma. | 你可以拿到高中文凭 |
[04:55] | Don’t you want one? Come on, Christy, what do you think? | 你不想要吗 克丽丝蒂 你觉得如何 |
[04:57] | Should I have had one final cigarette before I threw them all away? | 我在丢之前该抽最后一根吗 |
[05:02] | You know, if I wanted a diploma, I could just print one out | 如果我想要文凭 我只用拿电脑打一张 |
[05:04] | on my computer like I did with my pilot’s license. | 就像我的飞行执照一样 |
[05:08] | Adam’s home. | 亚当回家了 |
[05:09] | – Calm down. – What’s going on? | -冷静 -发生了什么 |
[05:11] | I quit smoking. And it’s a nightmare. | 我戒烟了 非常难受 |
[05:16] | I’m trying to convince Bonnie to take the GED with me. | 我试图说服邦妮和我一起考高中同等文凭 |
[05:18] | – That sounds like a great idea… Why? – Now, don’t you start. | -听起来像个好主意 为什么 -别张嘴 |
[05:21] | You always say you hate being a building manager. | 你总说你讨厌当大楼管理员 |
[05:22] | Maybe this will open up some doors. | 或许你能找到新机遇 |
[05:24] | Oh, I see, you’re ashamed of me. | 我明白了 你以我为耻 |
[05:27] | Sorry, I’m out. | 抱歉 我退出 |
[05:30] | Okay, guys, I’m just gonna take out the trash. | 好了各位 我去倒垃圾 |
[05:32] | Oh, wait, honey. | 等等 亲爱的 |
[05:34] | Before you go… | 在你走之前 |
[05:41] | I will dance on your grave. | 我会在你坟头上蹦迪的 |
[05:47] | What are we thinking? | 各位怎么想 |
[05:49] | Are we feeling brave? | 有勇气了吗 |
[05:54] | It’s just, we’re not good with change. | 我们不太能接受改变 |
[05:56] | Okay, but you’re missing out on the new salad. | 好吧 但你们错过了新沙拉 |
[05:59] | New salad? | 新沙拉 |
[06:01] | No. Not ready. | 不 没准备好 |
[06:04] | Where’s Tammy? | 塔米在哪 |
[06:05] | She’s home studying. | 她在家学习 |
[06:06] | The GED’s tomorrow. | 明天是高中同等文凭考试 |
[06:08] | That’s a shot at me, right? | 你在针对我 对吗 |
[06:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:11] | Because I won’t take the test | 因为我不考试 |
[06:12] | and everyone’s harassing me about it. | 所以每个人都在骚扰我 |
[06:14] | Oh, my God. Shut up already. | 天啊 闭你的嘴吧 |
[06:16] | Take it, don’t take it, who cares? | 考或不考 谁在乎 |
[06:19] | So, Christy quit smoking. | 克丽丝蒂戒烟了 |
[06:23] | Yay. | 好耶 |
[06:26] | I can wear silk again. | 我又能穿丝绸了 |
[06:29] | And your health, and your health. | 而且你健康了 健康了 |
[06:32] | Good for you, sweetie. | 好样的 亲爱的 |
[06:33] | And just so you know, | 我想让你知道 |
[06:34] | the next few days could be a little rocky. | 接下来几天可能比较难熬 |
[06:38] | Will they, oh wise one? | 是吗 大贤者 |
[06:41] | Why don’t you just shut the knowledge hole? | 你为什么不闭上你知识渊博的嘴 |
[06:45] | Okay. Back to you, Bonnie. | 好 说回你 邦妮 |
[06:48] | Why wouldn’t you want to take the GED? | 你为什么不想考高中同等文凭 |
[06:50] | Because I’m not good at tests. I always fail. | 因为我不擅长考试 我总挂科 |
[06:52] | I’m not book-smart. I’m street-smart. | 我不是应试型 我是街头型 |
[06:54] | Which is better anyway. | 反正这也更好 |
[06:56] | You know what never saved my life? Geometry. | 知道什么没救过我的命吗 几何 |
[06:58] | You know what did? Being able to tell if a drug dealer was a cop. | 知道什么救过吗 看出毒贩是警察的能力 |
[07:04] | White socks. | 白袜子 |
[07:06] | I don’t think you’re giving yourself enough credit. | 我觉得你太低看自己了 |
[07:09] | I mean, sure, maybe you didn’t do well in school, | 没错 或许你上学时成绩不好 |
[07:12] | but you were drinking and using back then. | 但那时你喝酒嗑药 |
[07:14] | Wendy, what’s new with you? | 温蒂 你有什么新鲜事 |
[07:16] | Don’t try to change the subject | 别转移话题 |
[07:17] | by pretending to care about Wendy. | 假装关心温蒂 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[07:24] | Bonnie, you can’t let fear get in your way. | 邦妮 你不能向恐惧低头 |
[07:26] | You’re a strong, sober woman now, | 你现在是个坚强戒瘾的女人 |
[07:28] | and that means you’re capable of handling things | 这意味着你有能力处理 |
[07:30] | that you couldn’t handle before. | 以前你处理不了的事 |
[07:37] | Well, that’s beautiful. | 说得真好 |
[07:39] | Beatrice, give me that new menu. | 碧翠斯 给我新菜单 |
[07:42] | Nope, nope. I spoke too soon. | 不不 我说太早了 |
[07:51] | Do you realize it’s been 40 years | 你有没有意识到我们上次一起 |
[07:53] | since we sat together in a classroom? | 坐在教室里已经是四十年前了 |
[07:56] | Longer than that, isn’t it? | 时间更久吧 |
[07:58] | Well, it was 1975. | 那是1975年 |
[07:59] | How many years is that? | 过了多少年 |
[08:07] | I’m starting to lose confidence about the math section. | 我开始对数学失去信心了 |
[08:10] | All right, everybody, turn off your phones. | 好了各位 关手机 |
[08:13] | The test will begin in two minutes. | 考试将在两分钟后开始 |
[08:16] | I’m so glad we studied together. | 很高兴我们一起学习了 |
[08:18] | I feel so prepared. | 我感觉做好了充分的准备 |
[08:19] | – How you doing? – Good, good, good, good. | -你好吗 -很好 很好 |
[08:23] | Hey, will you switch with me? | 你跟我交换座位行吗 |
[08:24] | – Why? – There’s a squirrel out here. | -为什么 -外面有只松鼠 |
[08:26] | It looks like he’s wearing pants. | 它看着像是穿了裤子 |
[08:28] | – It’s distracting. – Yeah. Okay. | -让我分心 -好吧 |
[08:39] | This chair has a wobbly back. | 这把椅子的椅背摇摇晃晃的 |
[08:45] | Hey. My friend thinks you’re cute. | 我朋友觉得你很帅 |
[08:47] | Would you mind swapping seats? | 你介意换座位吗 |
[09:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:01] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[09:04] | Except Big Ben is ticking in my ear. | 只不过大本钟在我耳边滴答作响 |
[09:16] | Hey. Would you switch with me? | 你愿意和我换座位吗 |
[09:18] | Uh, that guy thinks you’re cute. | 那人觉得你很帅 |
[09:25] | Hey, Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[09:27] | – So glad we’re doing this together. – Me, too. | -很高兴我们一起来考试了 -我也是 |
[09:31] | And begin. | 开始 |
[09:42] | Which one of you is wearing perfume? | 你们谁喷香水了 |
[09:49] | Look at those lucky bastards, | 瞧瞧那些幸运的混蛋 |
[09:51] | puffing away without a care in the world. | 无忧无虑地抽着烟 |
[09:53] | And all I’ve got is this stupid cinnamon toothpick. | 我只有这愚蠢的肉桂牙签 |
[09:56] | Yeah, but you’re going to live longer than they are. | 是啊 但你会比他们活得更久 |
[09:59] | Step away. | 走开 |
[10:04] | Quitting smoking still hard? | 戒烟还是很难吗 |
[10:06] | Yes, Jill. Yes, it is. | 是啊 吉尔 是的 |
[10:09] | Why don’t you try that nicotine gum? | 你为什么不尝试尼古丁口香糖 |
[10:11] | It’s supposed to take the edge off. | 会减轻你的压力 |
[10:14] | Hmm. Do you know how much that nicotine gum costs? | 你知道尼古丁口香糖要多少钱吗 |
[10:18] | Do you know how much anything costs, you princess? | 你知道东西要多少钱吗 公主 |
[10:22] | I know that if you keep talking to me like that, | 我知道如果你继续这样对我说话 |
[10:25] | this princess is gonna pop you right in that cute button nose. | 公主就要按你可爱的鼻子按钮了 |
[10:28] | Aw, go ahead. | 来吧 |
[10:30] | And I’ll give you a refreshing cinnamon blast | 我会喷出一股清爽的肉桂味 |
[10:33] | right in the eye. | 正中你的眼睛 |
[10:36] | You know what? I’m gonna go scrub the sink. | 知道吗 我要去刷水槽了 |
[10:39] | Come on, Wendy, show me how. | 温蒂 教教我 |
[10:43] | Don’t we usually have more cookies left over? | 我们一般都会剩更多饼干吧 |
[10:46] | Christy ate, like, 30 of them. | 克丽丝蒂吃了30块 |
[10:47] | Do not ask her about it. | 别问她 |
[10:50] | Oh, my God, you guys. I got my score. I passed! | 天啊 我的成绩出来了 我通过了 |
[10:53] | Oh, fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[10:57] | Mom, did you get yours? | 妈妈 你的成绩出来了吗 |
[10:59] | I failed. | 我挂了 |
[11:00] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[11:01] | No, it’s okay. I’m good. | 没关系 我没事 |
[11:04] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 是啊 我没事 |
[11:22] | This one would like to stay out. | 这把椅子想留在外面 |
[11:30] | Mom, you okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[11:33] | Want a cookie? | 想吃块饼干吗 |
[11:35] | Toothpick? | 想要牙签吗 |
[11:37] | Split a pack of cigarettes? | 分一包香烟吗 |
[11:41] | I don’t need you to feel sorry for me. | 我不需要你同情我 |
[11:43] | And stop eating these. | 别吃这些了 |
[11:45] | I talked you into this. It’s all my fault. | 是我说服你这样做的 都怪我 |
[11:47] | No, it’s not. I failed a test. | 不是 我考试不及格而已 |
[11:49] | I’ve done it a million times. | 我经历过一百万次了 |
[11:51] | You knew this stuff. What happened? | 你知道这些知识的 发生了什么 |
[11:52] | What always happens: I couldn’t focus. | 发生了总是发生的事 我没法集中注意力 |
[11:54] | I forgot everything. I didn’t even finish. | 我忘了一切 我甚至都没答完 |
[11:56] | It didn’t help that the room was, like, 1,000 degrees | 火上浇油的是 房间里大概有一千度 |
[11:59] | and there were sirens and dogs and a mouth breather | 还有警报声 狗叫和用嘴呼吸的人 |
[12:01] | who sounded like Darth Vader. | 听起来就和达斯·维德似的 |
[12:03] | Seriously, try to concentrate with this going on behind you. | 说真的 你身后有这种人时 来试试集中注意力 |
[12:10] | Bonnie, when can you take the test again? | 邦妮 你什么时候能再次考试 |
[12:13] | Never. Now, come on, let’s go celebrate | 永远不去了 走吧 我们 |
[12:14] | the one person in this room who actually is smart. | 去为这房间里唯一一个真正的聪明人庆祝 |
[12:18] | I don’t know how many times I have to remind you people | 我不知道我得提醒你们多少次 |
[12:21] | I have a master’s degree in art history, but okay. | 我有艺术史的硕士学位 但是没关系 |
[12:25] | I’ll meet you guys outside. I got to go to the bathroom. | 外面见 我得去卫生间 |
[12:27] | – So do you. – Oh, so do I. | -你也是 -我也是 |
[12:29] | – What’s up? – I just feel bad celebrating in front of Bonnie. | -怎么了 -在邦妮面前庆祝我觉得很内疚 |
[12:32] | Oh, that’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[12:34] | But, honey, this is a big deal. | 但是亲爱的 这是件大事 |
[12:36] | And it’s okay for you to be proud of yourself. | 你可以为自己觉得骄傲 |
[12:38] | Good, ’cause I’m really, really proud of myself. | 很好 因为我真的感到很骄傲 |
[12:40] | I passed, I passed, I passed. | 我过了 我过了 |
[12:42] | – Come on, Marge, dance with me. – Yeah, yeah. Okay. | -来啊 玛乔 一起跳舞 -好吧 |
[12:44] | – Okay, okay. – I passed, I passed. | -好吧 -我过了 我过了 |
[12:45] | My hip. My back. My leg. | 我的屁股 我的背 我的腿 |
[12:52] | Uh-uh, Christy, we’re waiting over here for them. | 克丽丝蒂 我们在这边等她们 |
[12:54] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[12:57] | Hey, Bonnie, have you ever thought you might have A.D.D.? | 邦妮 你想过你可能有ADD吗 |
[12:59] | Now, why would she have an alarm company? | 她为什么要有警报公司 |
[13:01] | She barely has any furniture. | 她连家具都几乎没有 |
[13:03] | Attention deficit disorder. | 是注意力缺陷障碍 |
[13:05] | Oh, that you definitely have. | 你绝对有 |
[13:08] | Really, Jill? Is that your master’s degree | 真的吗 吉尔 这是你 |
[13:10] | in finger painting talking? | 手指画硕士学位说出的话吗 |
[13:12] | You know, it would explain a lot. | 这可以解释很多 |
[13:14] | Why don’t you go back to whatever crab boat | 你怎么不回到你当船长的 |
[13:16] | you’re the captain of? | 捕蟹船上去 |
[13:18] | I know a doctor who can test you. | 我认识一个可以给你做检查的医生 |
[13:21] | Wouldn’t kill you to check it out. | 去检查一下也没事啊 |
[13:22] | Actually, I think it would, because if I find out | 实际上我觉得有事 因为如果我发现 |
[13:23] | I have one more thing wrong with me, I’m gonna go home | 我还有别的毛病 我就会回家 |
[13:25] | and put my head in the oven. | 把我的头塞进烤箱里 |
[13:27] | It’s electric, but you can try. | 那是电烤箱 但你可以试试 |
[13:30] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[13:37] | It’s okay, blow right in my face. | 没事 往我脸上喷 |
[13:40] | Christy! | 克丽丝蒂 |
[13:42] | Love you guys. Smell you tomorrow. | 爱你们 明天再来闻你们哦 |
[13:50] | Oh. What are you doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[13:52] | Nothing. What are you doing up? | 没什么 你怎么还没睡 |
[13:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:04] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[14:07] | I thought I might have some ice cream is all. | 我以为冰箱里有冰淇淋 |
[14:08] | Oh, good, ’cause I threw out the cigarettes you hid in there. | 很好 因为我扔掉了你藏在里面的烟 |
[14:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:14] | So, why are you really up? | 那你到底为什么还没睡 |
[14:17] | I’m reading about A.D.D. | 我在读注意力缺陷障碍的资料 |
[14:19] | I found this online test that helps you figure out | 我找到一个在线测试 能帮你搞清楚 |
[14:21] | – if you might have it. – Did you take it? | -你是否得了ADD -你做了吗 |
[14:23] | About half, and then I found your credit card | 做了一半 然后我找到了你的信用卡 |
[14:25] | and bought a pair of yoga pants, just for old time’s sake. | 买了一条瑜伽裤 怀念以前偷用你卡的好时光 |
[14:29] | Well, first, give me my card. | 首先 把我的信用卡给我 |
[14:30] | It’s already back in your wallet. | 已经放回你的钱包里了 |
[14:31] | What is this, amateur hour? | 难道我是业余的吗 |
[14:34] | All right, let me see this test. | 好吧 让我看看这测试 |
[14:40] | Do you have trouble finishing projects and activities? | 你完成项目和活动时是否有困难 |
[14:43] | That’s when I saw the ad for the yoga pants, | 那时候我看见了瑜伽裤的广告 |
[14:44] | so what do you think, sometimes? | 你觉得呢 有时吗 |
[14:48] | Sure. | 是的 |
[14:52] | Have you ever experienced problems with drugs and alcohol? | 你有过吸毒和酗酒的经历吗 |
[15:06] | Do you ever have difficulty staying focused | 你是否曾在无聊或重复的任务中 |
[15:08] | during boring or repetitive tasks? | 难以集中注意力 |
[15:11] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[15:13] | Things were heating up in there, | 气氛正慢慢升温 |
[15:14] | and then you just wandered off. | 你就直接走了 |
[15:28] | – Sometimes. – Sometimes. | -有时 -有时 |
[15:37] | There it is. | 爽了 |
[15:39] | Right? | 是吧 |
[15:44] | Thought you quit. | 我还以为你戒烟了 |
[15:45] | I did. | 是啊 |
[15:47] | Twice this morning, and again ten minutes ago. | 今早戒了两次 十分钟前戒了一次 |
[15:52] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[15:54] | Why was I able to quit drinking, drugs and gambling, | 我为什么可以戒酒 戒毒和戒赌 |
[15:56] | but I can’t beat this? | 但却戒不了烟 |
[15:58] | Well, ’cause you had a lot of support | 因为你戒别的瘾时 |
[16:00] | with those other things. | 得到了许多支持 |
[16:02] | You ever considered Nicotine Anonymous? | 你考虑过匿名戒烟会吗 |
[16:06] | Do you get a kickback for every group you get me into? | 你每让我加入一个小组 就能拿一次回扣吗 |
[16:11] | – No more programs. – Okay. | -我不再加入戒瘾会了 -好吧 |
[16:13] | Maybe you’re not ready to stop. | 也许你还没做好戒烟的准备 |
[16:16] | But I hate it. My friends hate it. | 但我讨厌它 我的朋友们讨厌它 |
[16:18] | It makes me smell bad. | 这让我身上很臭 |
[16:19] | It’s wreaking havoc on my skin. | 严重伤害了我的皮肤 |
[16:21] | My teeth are turning yellow. | 我的牙齿变黄了 |
[16:22] | I’m hacking up stuff that should not come from a human. | 我咳出了一些不该来自人类的东西 |
[16:25] | Excuse me, can you take this inside? | 抱歉 你们能去室内说吧 |
[16:29] | This is my last one, and then I’m quitting. | 这是我最后一根 然后我就戒烟了 |
[16:32] | Yeah, this is my last one, too. | 这也是我的最后一根 |
[16:41] | Hi. I’m Bonnie, and I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者 |
[16:43] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[16:44] | So, I just came from the doctor, | 我刚去看完医生 |
[16:47] | and he says I have attention deficit disorder. | 他说我有注意力缺陷障碍 |
[16:51] | And it kind of explains my whole life. | 这解释了我的一生 |
[16:55] | My trouble at school, jobs, | 我无法好好学习 工作 |
[16:58] | relationships. | 谈恋爱 |
[17:00] | Good news is he says I can take the GED again | 好消息是 他说我可以再考一次高中同等文凭考试 |
[17:03] | and ask for extra time. | 要求多给一些时间 |
[17:05] | I can even take it in a room by myself | 如果我愿意 我甚至可以一个人 |
[17:07] | if I want to, where there are no distractions. | 在不会让我分心的房间里考试 |
[17:10] | You know, a do-over. | 重新来过 |
[17:13] | I kind of wish I could get a do-over | 真希望我搞砸的其它事 |
[17:14] | for the other stuff I’ve messed up in my life. | 也可以重新来过 |
[17:18] | God. | 天啊 |
[17:21] | How did no one notice this? | 怎么没人注意过 |
[17:23] | I mean, if one foster parent | 如果有一个寄养家长 |
[17:26] | or teacher or anybody had said, | 或者老师 或者任何人说 |
[17:27] | “Hey, this kid isn’t dumb, she just needs a little help,” | 这孩子不蠢 她只是需要看看病 |
[17:30] | everything could have been different. | 一切都会不一样 |
[17:32] | I mean, I’ve spent my entire freaking life struggling, | 我这辈子都在挣扎 |
[17:35] | and now I find out it didn’t have to be that way? | 现在我发现我不用那样 |
[17:41] | Who knows what I could have done? | 谁知道我能做到什么呢 |
[17:47] | That’s all I got. | 我就说这么多 |
[17:51] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[17:52] | If you’ve ever been mad at me for falling asleep | 如果你们曾经因为你们分享时 |
[17:55] | or texting while you’re sharing, you can’t be. | 我睡着了或者在发短信而生我的气 那是不行的 |
[17:57] | I have A.D.D. | 我有注意力缺陷障碍 |