时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[00:06] | Bonnie’s still getting dressed. | 邦妮还在穿衣服 |
[00:10] | I feel like I just walked into an after-school special. | 我感觉像撞见了羞羞小剧场 |
[00:13] | My very tall wife likes to keep the cereal up in the clouds. | 我的高个妻子喜欢把麦片搁在云上 |
[00:16] | Well, let me help you with that. | 我帮你取 |
[00:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:19] | Which one were you reaching for? | 你想要的是哪种 |
[00:20] | You mean there’s more than just one? | 你是说有不只一种吗 |
[00:22] | I’ve never seen exactly what’s up there. | 我从没见过上面到底有什么 |
[00:24] | You got Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, | 有脆谷乐 蜂蜜坚果脆谷乐 |
[00:27] | some sort of Raisin Bran… | 某种提子麦片… |
[00:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Honey Nut Cheerios? | 等等 蜂蜜坚果脆谷乐 |
[00:30] | She tried to convince me they stopped making those. | 她骗我说这种麦片停产了 |
[00:34] | You know, this kitchen really isn’t set up for you. | 这个厨房真的不是很适合你 |
[00:36] | Yeah, after I burned my chin making eggs, I just gave up. | 是啊 在我煎蛋时烫伤了下巴后 我就放弃了 |
[00:40] | Hey, I’m thinking we could trick this place out | 我觉得我们可以改造这地方 |
[00:42] | like we did at the bar. | 就像在酒吧做的那样 |
[00:43] | You know, lower the cabinets, | 降低橱柜 |
[00:45] | get the appliances at the right height. | 将电气厨具放在合适高度 |
[00:46] | I don’t know, you’d have to ask the building manager. | 我不知道 你得问问大楼管理员 |
[00:48] | The building manager hasn’t had coffee yet, so no. | 大楼管理员还没喝咖啡 所以不行 |
[00:52] | Did you give him the good Cheerios? | 你把好麦片给他了吗 |
[00:54] | You mean the ones you’ve been hiding from me? | 你是说你一直藏起来的麦片吗 |
[00:56] | Well, I wouldn’t have to hide them | 要不是你总是一口气坐着吃完 |
[00:57] | if you didn’t eat ’em all in one sitting. | 我也不会藏起来 |
[00:59] | You do know my entire life is one sitting? | 你知道我一辈子都只能坐着吧 |
[01:03] | I was just telling Adam | 我刚在给亚当说 |
[01:04] | this kitchen could be a lot more accessible for him. | 改造厨房能让他用起来更方便 |
[01:07] | I tried. The owner won’t pay for renovations. | 我争取过 业主不愿支付装修费 |
[01:09] | Well, I’m your friend. I’ll do it for cost. | 我是你们的朋友 我愿意只收成本价 |
[01:10] | That’d be great. | 那很好 |
[01:11] | Would that mean my kitchen would be torn up for weeks | 这意味着我的厨房会被拆掉好几个星期 |
[01:13] | so I couldn’t cook? | 而我不能做饭吗 |
[01:14] | – Probably. – That’s fine. | -差不多 -没关系 |
[01:16] | Come on, we’re gonna be late for the meeting. | 走吧 我们互助会要迟到了 |
[01:19] | Hey! Whoa, where are you going with those? | 你要拿去哪里 |
[01:21] | Somewhere you can’t get ’em. | 拿去你拿不到的地方 |
[01:26] | I mean, the worst thing that happened to me | 我遇到最糟的事 |
[01:27] | was that success came so young. | 就是太早成功了 |
[01:30] | You know, one minute we’re just a bunch of lads | 前一分钟 我们还是一群小伙儿 |
[01:32] | playing music in Liam’s mum’s basement, | 在利亚姆他妈妈的地下室里玩音乐 |
[01:34] | and the next, we’re on a tour bus | 下一分钟 我们就上了巡演大巴 |
[01:36] | with money and drugs | 金钱毒品应有尽有 |
[01:38] | and women falling over themselves to take a turn with me. | 女人们前赴后继地想和我上床 |
[01:42] | See, what they don’t tell you is | 他们不会告诉你的是 |
[01:44] | that the most addictive drug of all is fame. | 世界上最难戒的就是名声 |
[01:49] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[01:50] | Not a clue, but I think he thinks we know who he is. | 完全不知道 但我觉得他以为我们知道 |
[01:54] | I mean, when I should’ve been enjoying my seat at life’s great feast, | 当我应该享受人生盛宴时 |
[01:58] | I found myself in a hotel room alone, | 我却发现自己独自在酒店房间里 |
[02:00] | hiding in a closet with a bag of drugs, afraid to come out | 拿着一袋毒品躲在壁橱里 不敢出去 |
[02:03] | ’cause I was pretty sure there was a monster out there, | 因为我很确定外面有个怪物 |
[02:05] | or worse, someone who’d want to share my drugs. | 或者更可怕 有个想分享我毒品的人 |
[02:10] | I mean, I should’ve been dead, right? | 我本该死掉的 对吧 |
[02:12] | But God had another plan for me. | 但上帝对我另有安排 |
[02:14] | Well, God and my managers, who staged an intervention. | 还有我的经纪人 他策划了个干预会 |
[02:17] | Next up on the set list was my first meeting, and guess what. | 接下来我参加了第一场互助会 你们猜怎么着 |
[02:21] | The universe raised its lighter | 宇宙举起了打火机 |
[02:23] | and brought old Roddy back for an encore. | 邀请老罗来了个返场 |
[02:28] | No way. It’s Rod. | 不是吧 是罗德 |
[02:31] | – Who’s Rod? – From the band Sachet. | -罗德是谁 -香包乐队啊 |
[02:33] | Sachet? | 香包乐队 |
[02:34] | He was in love with me for a serious chunk of 1987. | 他在1987年爱上了我好一阵子 |
[02:37] | There was a time when every woman in America wanted a taste of that. | 曾几何时 美国的每个女人都想要他 |
[02:41] | Well, I was here then. I don’t think so. | 我当时也在 我可不这么想 |
[02:58] | Is he wearing a strap-on piano? | 他背着捆绑钢琴吗 |
[03:01] | It’s called a keytar. | 那叫键盘吉他 |
[03:03] | It was a real breakthrough in music, | 那是音乐史上的大突破 |
[03:04] | ’cause it allowed the keyboard player to dance. | 让键盘手可以跳舞了 |
[03:07] | It’s weird that Sachet doesn’t have a Wikipedia page. | 香包乐队没有维基页面很奇怪 |
[03:10] | I have a Wikipedia page. | 我都有维基页面 |
[03:12] | Hang on, this is the best part. | 等等 这段最精彩 |
[03:14] | See, most men can’t prance like that | 大部分男人这样腾跃 |
[03:15] | and still be considered sexy. | 都不会被认为是性感 |
[03:18] | I like those shoulder pads. | 我喜欢那对垫肩 |
[03:19] | I tried ’em once and took out a wall sconce. | 我穿过 结果撞坏了壁灯 |
[03:23] | Looks like the whole band had the Jennifer Aniston haircut | 看起来整个乐队早在詹妮弗·安妮丝顿之前 |
[03:25] | way before it was trendy. | 就留了那个潮流发型 |
[03:28] | Gosh, you remember where you were | 天啊 还记得第一次听到这首歌时 |
[03:30] | when you first heard that song? | 你在哪里吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, right here, right now. | 记得 就在这里 |
[03:36] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[03:37] | I never would have imagined he’d get sober. | 我永远想不到他能戒瘾 |
[03:39] | Last time I saw him, we were Lady and the Tramp-ing | 上次我见他时 我们还在一起吸 |
[03:42] | a big, fat line of blow. | 一长条可卡因 |
[03:44] | Did you talk to him after the meeting? | 互助会后你和他聊过吗 |
[03:46] | No, I wasn’t gonna wait in line to shake his hand. | 没有 我可不会排队和他握手 |
[03:48] | His hand and I have history. | 他的手和我有过故事 |
[03:51] | Oh, I shook his hand. | 我握了他的手 |
[03:52] | I swear to God, that man sleeps in gloves with lotion. | 我向天发誓 那男人睡觉时戴着护手霜手套 |
[03:55] | I should start doing that again. | 我应该重新戴上了 |
[03:58] | How long were the two of you together? | 你们恋爱了多久 |
[04:00] | Let’s see. I guess it would have been… | 我想想 我猜应该是 |
[04:03] | …three, maybe four nights? | 三四晚吧 |
[04:05] | That was your serious chunk of 1987? | 这就是你所谓的”1987年的好一阵子”吗 |
[04:08] | I’ve been in love for four nights. | 我也谈过四晚的恋爱 |
[04:10] | You should go say hey. | 你应该去打个招呼 |
[04:15] | All right. I’m gonna do it. | 好吧 我要去了 |
[04:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:30] | I don’t mean to interrupt. | 我不想打扰 |
[04:31] | I just wanted to say… hello. | 我只想打个招呼 |
[04:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:38] | Rod. Rod, Rod, Rod. | 罗德 罗德 罗德 |
[04:42] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[04:44] | Can you believe we’re still alive? | 你能相信我们依然活着吗 |
[04:46] | I cannot. | 我不能 |
[04:49] | Ah, so many memories. | 好多回忆 |
[04:52] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[04:53] | And then to see you in the meeting… | 在互助会上看到你… |
[04:55] | Oh, you were in the meeting. Oh, good for you. | 你参加了互助会啊 好样的 |
[04:57] | – Good for both of us. – Yeah. | -咱俩都是好样的 -是啊 |
[05:09] | All right. Enjoy that BLT. | 好了 享受培根三明治吧 |
[05:14] | We have plenty of time to catch up. | 我们有很多时间叙旧 |
[05:16] | Right. | 对 |
[05:20] | his mind blown. | 他惊呆了 |
[05:27] | ♪ Out of nowhere, you were there ♪ | ♪ 突然之间 你出现了 ♪ |
[05:30] | ♪ Satin jacket, perfect hair… ♪ | ♪ 缎面夹克 完美头发 ♪ |
[05:34] | Who the hell is that guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[05:36] | As if you don’t know. | 好像你不知道一样 |
[05:37] | I-I really don’t. | 我真不知道 |
[05:39] | You’re such a philistine. That’s Rod Connaughton. | 你真是个门外汉 那是罗德·康诺顿 |
[05:43] | From Sachet. | 香包乐队啊 |
[05:44] | Not a clue. | 完全不晓得 |
[05:45] | But I’m curious, what has led you | 但我很好奇 你为什么会 |
[05:47] | to this particularly unpleasant corner of the Internet? | 在网上看这么令人不快的东西 |
[05:51] | Okay, how do I say this? | 好吧 我该怎么说呢 |
[05:54] | Part of my past came back into my life today. | 今天我与过去不期而遇了 |
[05:57] | But I don’t want you to worry. | 但我不想要你担心 |
[05:59] | So you banged him. | 你上过他 |
[06:01] | I was trying to ease you into it, | 我还想慢慢给你说呢 |
[06:02] | but yes. A long time ago. | 但没错 很久以前 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:05] | So, in the spirit of crystal clarity, | 本着坦诚相告的精神 |
[06:07] | I slept with a rock star. | 我和摇滚明星睡过 |
[06:08] | Uh, David Bowie’s a rock star. | 大卫·鲍伊才算摇滚明星 |
[06:10] | This guy sprays cologne on your face at JCPenney. | 这家伙是在杰西潘尼百货给你脸上喷香水的人 |
[06:14] | Aw, is somebody jealous? | 有人嫉妒啦 |
[06:17] | No. | 没有 |
[06:18] | We both came into this relationship knowing we had a past. | 我们恋爱前都知道彼此有过去 |
[06:22] | Uh, mine happens to be a little more vivid, but yes. | 我的过去更精彩一些 但没错 |
[06:27] | Bonnie, I was a stuntman for 28 years. | 邦妮 我当过28年特技演员 |
[06:30] | There comes a point on every movie set | 每个电影片场总会有那么一天 |
[06:32] | where the lead actress is upset with the director, | 女主角对导演不满 |
[06:35] | isn’t talking to her leading man, | 不愿和男主角说话 |
[06:36] | is divorcing her third husband, | 正在和第三任老公离婚 |
[06:38] | and has been on a liquid diet for a month. | 而且吃了一个月的流质食物 |
[06:41] | And guess who’s over there, | 这时候猜猜是谁在那里 |
[06:43] | limbering up against a Camaro, ready to light her cigarette? | 靠在科迈罗上热身 随时准备为她点烟 |
[06:48] | Let’s go to bed. | 上床吧 |
[06:49] | Funny, that’s exactly what Tanya Roberts said. | 有意思 坦娅·罗伯茨也是这样说的 |
[06:52] | In what universe is Tanya Roberts a movie star? | 坦娅·罗伯茨算是哪门子电影明星 |
[06:55] | The same one where that yahoo’s a rock star. | 那个傻瓜还算摇滚明星呢 |
[06:59] | Also, the girl from WKRP who wasn’t Loni Anderson. | 还有《WKRP》里洛妮·安德森以外的那个女孩 |
[07:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:09] | Classic 36 inches. | 经典的36英寸 |
[07:12] | Okay, oven, what do you got? | 好 烤箱 你呢 |
[07:16] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[07:20] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[07:23] | Hey, Tammy. | 塔米 |
[07:24] | Hey, buddy. Listen, | 哥们 听着 |
[07:26] | when you get up in the morning and you want to think about, | 当你早上起来 想考虑一下… |
[07:28] | I don’t know, hockey or something, | 我不知道 冰球之类的事时 |
[07:30] | which side of the table do you sit on? | 你一般坐在桌子哪边 |
[07:32] | That one. What exactly is happening here? | 这边 这里什么情况 |
[07:34] | Mm. I’m more than just a licensed handyman, Adam. | 亚当 我不只是个执业杂工 |
[07:37] | I’m a licensed handyman with empathy. | 我还是有个同理心的执业杂工 |
[07:40] | See, if I’m gonna design a kitchen, | 如果我要设计一个厨房 |
[07:41] | I got to see it from your perspective. | 我必须从你的角度思考 |
[07:44] | Oh! While Bonnie’s not here, | 趁邦妮不在 |
[07:45] | can you raid the cereal cabinet for me? | 你能帮我掏一下麦片柜吗 |
[07:46] | Oh, sure thing. | 当然可以 |
[07:48] | Dang, you eat cereal like I used to pop pills. | 见鬼 你吃麦片跟我以前嗑药似的 |
[07:56] | I can’t reach it. | 我拿不到 |
[07:57] | Tammy, you could still stand. | 塔米 你能站起来的 |
[08:00] | Oh, yeah. Good call. | 对 说得好 |
[08:02] | All right. Let’s see, what do we got? | 好 来看看有什么 |
[08:04] | – Ooh, Golden Grahams? – Yeah. | -黄金麦片 -好 |
[08:05] | All right. | 好 |
[08:07] | Oh, dude, that’s not the kitchen’s fault. | 哥们 这次可不是厨房的错 |
[08:18] | Look what still fits after 30 years. | 看看 三十年后依然能穿上 |
[08:21] | Oh, right. Right. | 对哦 |
[08:24] | Where do you want me to sign, love? | 你想让我签在哪 亲爱的 |
[08:26] | Oh, I don’t want your autograph, Rod. | 我不想要你的签名 罗德 |
[08:27] | Oh, a selfie, then? | 那想自拍吗 |
[08:29] | A-Are you kidding? | 你在逗我吗 |
[08:30] | It’s me, Bonnie Plunkett. | 是我 邦妮·普兰科特 |
[08:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:34] | I understand, it’s been a long time. | 我理解 那是很久以前了 |
[08:36] | Let me refresh your memory. | 我帮你回忆一下 |
[08:38] | Fargo Ballroom, 1987. | 法戈舞厅 1987年 |
[08:42] | Radisson Hotel. | 雷迪森酒店 |
[08:44] | Ice machine at the Radisson Hotel. | 雷迪森酒店的制冰机 |
[08:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:50] | Oh, I must apologize. The ’80s are gone. | 我必须道歉 八十年代我全忘了 |
[08:53] | Just washed away on a sea of quaaludes and cognac. | 被安眠酮和白兰地冲得干干净净 |
[08:56] | But you got to remember me. We had something real. | 但你一定记得我 我们有过真感情 |
[08:59] | You even said I was more than a groupie. | 你甚至说过我不仅仅是个追星狂 |
[09:01] | Well, that’s what you say to groupies, you know. | 对追星狂一般都这么说 |
[09:03] | That’s how you get a groupie. | 这样才能骗到追星狂的炮 |
[09:05] | I bet I even played the piano for you. | 我敢打赌我还给你弹过钢琴 |
[09:07] | You did. Because you were writing a song just for… | 是的 因为你在写一首送给我的歌… |
[09:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:13] | Classic Rod. | 经典罗德 |
[09:17] | I might not remember the ’80s, | 我可能不记得八十年代了 |
[09:18] | but I’m still apologizing for ’em. | 但我依然要为那时道歉 |
[09:21] | Anyway, I can still sign your T-shirt. | 总之 我还是可以给你衣服上签个名 |
[09:22] | Oh, for God’s sake, Rod, put away your Sharpie! | 看在老天的分上 罗德 收起你的笔 |
[09:24] | Ooh, you’re getting a bit loud. That’s hitting my tinnitus. | 你声音有点大 我耳鸣了 |
[09:27] | Oh, sure. You show up at my meeting, | 是嘛 你来到我的互助会 |
[09:30] | and you act like this great, big superstar, | 表现得像个伟大的超级巨星 |
[09:32] | but the minute it gets real, you get back on that tour bus | 但只要动了真情实感 你就会跳上巡演大巴 |
[09:34] | and sneak out of town. Well, you know what? | 悄悄溜出城 你猜怎么着 |
[09:36] | You don’t forget me. | 不是你忘了我 |
[09:38] | I forget you. | 是我忘了你 |
[09:39] | Right, fine. Have it your way. | 好 随便你 |
[09:41] | Yeah, go ahead, walk away! | 对 走吧 离开这里 |
[09:43] | I hope I don’t see you again! | 我希望我永远不会见到你 |
[09:45] | Don’t worry, you won’t. | 别担心 你不会的 |
[09:46] | Yeah, that’s a lot of attitude | 对于一个没有 |
[09:47] | for someone who doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page! | 维基页面的人来说 你还真是有骨气啊 |
[09:51] | Well, he doesn’t! | 他真没有 |
[09:59] | I spent all day in Adam’s kitchen living as Adam, | 我花了一整天假装亚当 在亚当的厨房里生活 |
[10:02] | and I got to tell you guys, it really opened my eyes. | 我必须告诉你们 我真的开眼了 |
[10:04] | Does that mean I can have my office chair back? | 那你现在是不是能还我办公椅了 |
[10:07] | Seriously, Marjorie? The man can’t walk. | 你是认真的吗 玛乔丽 他不能走路 |
[10:10] | I have to do my taxes. | 我必须要算税了 |
[10:12] | You guys, you’re never gonna believe this. | 各位 你们永远不会相信的 |
[10:14] | I just talked to Rod, and… | 我刚跟罗德聊过 |
[10:16] | – He doesn’t remember you. – He didn’t remember me. | -他不记得你了 -他不记得我了 |
[10:17] | But, oh-ho-ho, he will remember me now. | 但是 他现在会记得我的 |
[10:23] | I let him have it Bonnie Plunkett-style. | 我给他来了套邦妮·普兰科特狮吼功 |
[10:25] | I love it when you yell at people who aren’t me. | 我喜欢你吼不是我的人 |
[10:28] | Ugh, so awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[10:29] | Now you’re gonna have to see him at every meeting. | 现在你得在每场互助会看见他了 |
[10:31] | Oh, no, he will not be coming to our meeting again. | 不 他不会再来我们的互助会了 |
[10:33] | Scorched earth. | 焦土政策 |
[10:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:37] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[10:38] | Really? You sigh, say “Never mind”? | 真的吗 你叹了口气 然后说没事 |
[10:40] | This is what killed your last three cats. | 你最近三只猫就是这样死的 |
[10:43] | You may have just driven an alcoholic away from a meeting. | 你也许刚把一个酒鬼赶出了互助会 |
[10:46] | I hope I did. | 希望如此 |
[10:49] | Wendy, get ready. I’m about to yell at Marjorie. | 温蒂 做好准备 我要对玛乔丽吼了 |
[10:51] | Our rooms need to be a safe space for everybody. | 我们的互助会房间需要成为每个人的安全空间 |
[10:55] | Bonnie owes Rod an amends. | 邦妮欠罗德一个道歉 |
[10:58] | No, I don’t. | 我不欠 |
[11:00] | No, I don’t. | 我不欠 |
[11:01] | Sure this is the right place? | 确定是这里吗 |
[11:02] | A few clicks on the ol’ dark web, | 在暗网上查了查 |
[11:04] | and I found his address. | 就找到了他的地址 |
[11:06] | I also got your Amazon Prime login, | 我还拿到了你的亚马逊会员账号 |
[11:08] | so expect some running shoes in my size | 明晚九点之前会有 |
[11:10] | to come tomorrow by 9:00 P.M. | 我穿的尺码的跑鞋到货 |
[11:13] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[11:14] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[11:14] | Uh, is this the Rod Connaughton residence? | 这是罗德·康诺顿家吗 |
[11:17] | Indeed. He’s in his hobby room. | 是的 他在娱乐室 |
[11:19] | Come on in. I’ll go and get him. | 进来吧 我去叫他 |
[11:22] | Rodney? You have some lady friends here. | 罗德尼 你有女性朋友来拜访了 |
[11:26] | Oh… my God. | 天啊 |
[11:30] | Can you believe this? | 你能信吗 |
[11:31] | I know. He doesn’t remember you, | 我知道 他不记得你了 |
[11:33] | but he’s banging Mary Poppins. | 但他在搞玛丽·波平斯 |
[11:39] | It’s open! | 门是开的 |
[11:44] | I checked out your plans for the kitchen. | 我看过了你的厨房翻新计划 |
[11:46] | They look amazing. | 看起来很棒 |
[11:47] | Yeah, about that. | 对 这事 |
[11:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:51] | The stupid city won’t let me do anything. | 愚蠢的市里不让我翻新 |
[11:53] | I have to get permits for the plumbing and electrical. | 我得拿到改造水电的许可证 |
[11:56] | In order to do that, I have to get permission from the owner of the building, | 为此 我必须获得大楼主人的许可 |
[11:58] | and they don’t want to do anything to permanently change the apartment. | 而他们不想永久改变公寓 |
[12:01] | Oh, well, that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:04] | At least we discovered the secret cereal. | 至少我们发现了秘密麦片 |
[12:06] | It’s not okay! It’s not fair! | 有事 这不公平 |
[12:09] | I mean, you struggle so much, | 你如此努力 |
[12:11] | you shouldn’t have to dislocate your shoulder | 你不该非得肩膀脱臼 |
[12:13] | to make a frickin’ peanut butter and jelly sandwich! | 才能做个该死的花生酱果冻三明治 |
[12:16] | Can I get you a soda? | 我可以给你拿瓶汽水吗 |
[12:18] | I don’t know, can you? What shelf is it on?! | 我不知道 你可以吗 在哪一层架子上啊 |
[12:24] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[12:25] | Portrait of the young rocker with a muffin top. | 大腹便便的年轻摇滚歌手的肖像 |
[12:28] | I dreaded this amends. | 我本来讨厌来道歉 |
[12:29] | – Now I’m starting to enjoy it. – I know. | -现在我开始享受了 -我知道 |
[12:32] | Please put that down. | 请放下 |
[12:35] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[12:36] | Isn’t the real question, what are you doing here? | 真正的问题是 你在这里干什么 |
[12:39] | – He lives here. – Mum. | -他住在这里 -妈 |
[12:43] | Where are my manners? | 我真没礼貌 |
[12:45] | Do you all want tea? | 你们想喝茶吗 |
[12:46] | I also have Tang. Rodney’s quite partial to it. | 家里还有菓珍 罗德尼很喜欢 |
[12:50] | Um, how about I come help you make it. | 我来帮你冲吧 |
[12:53] | I haven’t had Tang since high school. | 高中后我就没喝过菓珍了 |
[12:54] | I used to mix it with vodka and take it to gym class. | 我以前会在里面掺伏特加 然后带去体育课上 |
[12:57] | Ooh, that sounds lovely. | 听起来不错啊 |
[12:59] | It was, until we started archery. | 的确是 然后我们开始射箭了 |
[13:04] | It wasn’t enough for you to embarrass me after the meeting? | 在会议后羞辱我对你来说还不够吗 |
[13:06] | Now you have to track me down? | 你还要跟踪我吗 |
[13:08] | Just cut to the chase– do we have a daughter | 咱们把话敞开了说吧 我们有个 |
[13:10] | who needs money for college? | 需要大学学费的女儿吗 |
[13:12] | Well, actually, I’m here to make an amends for my behavior. | 实际上 我是来为我的行为道歉的 |
[13:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:18] | Maybe if I sit. | 先让我坐下吧 |
[13:31] | Upon reflection… | 经过我的反思 |
[13:34] | it was wrong of me to say anything | 我不该说任何 |
[13:36] | that could get in the way of you coming to a meeting. | 妨碍你参加互助会的话 |
[13:40] | You have every right to be there | 你有权参加互助会 |
[13:42] | and not worry that you’re going to be attacked in public | 不用担心你会在公共场合 |
[13:44] | by someone who you once pretended to write a song for. | 被一个你曾经假装为她写过歌的人攻击 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | Well, I, uh… | 我 |
[13:52] | I very much appreciate you saying that. | 我很感激你这么说 |
[13:54] | It’s not often a moment like this gets sorted out | 问题解决了 而且还不涉及DNA检测 |
[13:56] | and no DNA tests are involved. | 这种事并不常见 |
[13:59] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[14:02] | Well, now that we got that cleared up… | 既然我们澄清了这件事 |
[14:05] | hope I see you in the meeting. | 希望能在互助会见到你 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:12] | Any chance I could get that Tang in a to-go cup? | 能用一次性杯子给我倒些菓珍吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[14:16] | Oh, could you do me a huge favor, | 能帮我个大忙吗 |
[14:17] | and don’t mention any of this to anyone? | 别跟任何人提到这一切 |
[14:20] | So the next time you share | 下次你分享 |
[14:21] | about jet-setting around the world, | 坐喷气客机环游世界时 |
[14:23] | I shouldn’t bring up that you live with your “Mum”? | 我不该提起你跟你妈住一起吗 |
[14:26] | Spot-on. | 太对了 |
[14:28] | And when you talk about hanging out in the grotto, | 当你说起在洞穴里探险时 |
[14:31] | I shouldn’t tell people you’re really hiding out | 我不该告诉别人 你其实是躲在 |
[14:33] | in your hobby room? | 你的娱乐室吗 |
[14:34] | What you got going on in there– puppets, marionettes? | 那里有什么 傀儡 牵线木偶吗 |
[14:37] | You’re gonna make this difficult, aren’t you? | 你要让这事难办 对吧 |
[14:39] | Look, all I’m saying is, you’re painting | 我的意思是 你在分享中 |
[14:40] | a totally different picture of your life in your shares. | 描述了完全不同的生活 |
[14:44] | You’ve been sober a long time– where’s the rigorous honesty? | 你坚持戒瘾很久了 说好要诚实呢 |
[14:47] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:49] | It’s just that when I grab that podium, | 只是我走上讲台 |
[14:51] | I get in front of an audience, something takes over. | 站在观众面前时 另一样东西就占了上风 |
[14:54] | Yeah. Lying. | 是啊 撒谎 |
[14:56] | Well, I was gonna say “A magical connection | 我本来打算说是我和观众之间的 |
[14:58] | between me and the crowd,” But okay. | 神奇联系 但是行吧 |
[15:02] | Tammy, trust me, | 塔米 相信我 |
[15:04] | these kind of things used to piss me off, | 这种事以前会让我很生气 |
[15:06] | but after so many years, | 但过了这么多年 |
[15:08] | I just learned to roll with it. | 我学会了顺其自然[滚] |
[15:11] | I’m allowed to make those jokes. | 我可以开这种残疾人玩笑 |
[15:13] | Look, I really appreciate how much you care. | 我真的很感激你的关心 |
[15:16] | That’s ’cause I know what it’s like. | 因为我知道那是什么感受 |
[15:19] | You do? | 你知道吗 |
[15:20] | I never fit in the “Normal box,” either. | 我也从来都不是”普通人” |
[15:22] | It’s like I went to bed one night | 就像是有一晚睡觉时 |
[15:23] | this average-size nine-year-old, | 我还是平均身高的九岁女孩 |
[15:25] | and I woke up this height. | 醒来后就成了这个庞然大物 |
[15:28] | I was taller than all the boys. | 我比所有男孩子都要高 |
[15:30] | I could never find jeans long enough. | 我买不到够长的牛仔裤 |
[15:32] | I had to cram my legs under the desk. | 我得把腿塞到桌子底下 |
[15:35] | A new kid came and thought I was the teacher. | 有人转学过来 以为我是老师 |
[15:38] | Oh, and then I sucked at basketball. | 我篮球还打得很烂 |
[15:40] | If that isn’t God taking a dump on me, I don’t know what is. | 如果这都不是上帝在打击我 我不知道什么算是了 |
[15:43] | Did you have a coach work with you? | 有教练教过你吗 |
[15:45] | Because if you’ve got size, you can just post up at… | 因为你这么高 你可以直接护球 |
[15:47] | No, never mind. Go ahead. | 不 算了 你继续说吧 |
[15:50] | I remember once I had this birthday party | 我记得我办过一场生日派对 |
[15:52] | at this place called Cinderella’s Castle, | 在一个叫灰姑娘城堡的地方 |
[15:54] | and the birthday girl got to climb | 寿星女孩可以爬过 |
[15:56] | through Cinderella’s tunnel maze, | 灰姑娘的隧道迷宫 |
[15:58] | and at the end she’d get a crown from Prince Charming. | 最后 她会从白马王子那里得到一顶王冠 |
[16:01] | Well, halfway through, I got stuck. | 我爬了一半就被卡住了 |
[16:04] | ‘Cause the damn maze was built for a normal-size little girl. | 因为该死的迷宫是为正常体型的小女孩建造的 |
[16:09] | They had to call the fire department. | 他们得叫消防队来 |
[16:11] | And little Donna Schroder got the crown | 小唐娜·施罗德拿到了王冠 |
[16:13] | that was supposed to be mine. | 那本来是我的 |
[16:15] | Don’t know Donna Schroder, but now I hate her. | 我不认识唐娜·施罗德 但我现在恨她了 |
[16:20] | So when I look at this kitchen, | 所以当我看到这厨房时 |
[16:21] | all I see is stupid Cinderella’s maze. | 眼前全是愚蠢的灰姑娘迷宫 |
[16:23] | And you’re not getting your crown! | 你也没拿到你的王冠 |
[16:26] | It means a lot that you have my back. | 你支持我对我来说意义重大 |
[16:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:32] | I looked Donna up on Facebook. | 我在脸书上搜了唐娜 |
[16:33] | She’s a total train wreck. | 她过得超级惨 |
[16:35] | Tattooed eyebrows. Cuts hair at the airport. | 纹了眉 在机场理发 |
[16:37] | Cute dog, though. | 但养的狗狗挺可爱 |
[16:41] | Rodney was always trying on my high heels. | 罗德尼以前总是试穿我的高跟鞋 |
[16:44] | And he still steals my eyeliner. | 他现在还偷我的眼线笔呢 |
[16:47] | I think it’s wonderful you support him so much. | 我觉得你如此支持他真是太棒了 |
[16:50] | Well, it was his dream. | 那可是他的梦想 |
[16:52] | If you can’t support your children’s dreams, | 如果你不能支持孩子的梦想 |
[16:55] | what’s the point? | 那还有什么意义 |
[16:58] | He had you for a mom, and he still hit rock bottom. | 他有你这样的妈妈 但还是陷入谷底 |
[17:01] | He got the bad stuff from his father. | 他遗传了他爸的坏毛病 |
[17:04] | Wandering penis and all. | 管不住裤裆 |
[17:09] | Sharing at a meeting is not a performance. | 在互助会上分享并不是表演 |
[17:11] | You’re there to help other people stay sober | 你要用真实的故事帮助其他人 |
[17:13] | with your actual story. | 坚持戒瘾 |
[17:14] | What, that all my money went up my nose, | 什么故事 我所有的钱都吸毒败光了 |
[17:16] | and I just threw my back out cleaning my mum’s gutters? | 我刚在清理我妈家的排水槽时摔伤了背吗 |
[17:18] | How does that help people? | 这怎么能帮助别人 |
[17:20] | It lets them know they’re not alone. | 这能让别人知道他们并不孤独 |
[17:22] | And if you want to perform, get your ass back onstage. | 如果你想表演 那就回舞台上啊 |
[17:24] | Well, the band does want to do a reunion tour. | 乐队的确想搞个重聚巡演 |
[17:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:29] | The original Sachet with Declan and Sudsy? | 原来的香包乐队吗 和德克兰和萨西一起 |
[17:32] | You-you have to. | 你必须去 |
[17:33] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[17:34] | I’ve never played sober, and it terrifies me. | 我从没在没磕嗨时表演过 这让我害怕 |
[17:37] | No, I get it, I get it. | 不 我懂 听着 |
[17:38] | Look, I never had sex sober, | 我之前从未在没磕嗨时做过爱 |
[17:40] | but now that I have… | 现在我有过了 |
[17:41] | it’s fine. | 也没事 |
[17:43] | But without the drugs, I-I don’t have the stamina. | 但没了毒品 我就没了精力 |
[17:46] | I mean, the only reason for the keytar | 我用键盘吉他的唯一原因 |
[17:47] | – was so people could watch me prance. – Yeah… | -就是为了让人们看我腾跃 -好吧 |
[17:50] | I hate to break it to you, but your fans are my age. | 我不想跟你明说 但你的粉丝都是我这般年龄 |
[17:52] | No one’s gonna be rushing the stage during the encore. | 返场加唱时没人会冲上舞台 |
[17:56] | Encore? | 返场加唱 |
[17:57] | Our drummer gets winded after three songs. No, no, no. | 三首歌后我们的鼓手就气喘吁吁了 不行 |
[17:59] | Forget it, I can’t do it. I cannot stand on that stage | 算了 我做不到 我没法站在舞台上 |
[18:02] | and look at that state fair audience and live a lie. | 看着博览会的观众 欺骗他们 |
[18:05] | Okay, calm down. | 好吧 冷静 |
[18:06] | Do-do you have anyone to talk to about this? | 这件事你可以向谁倾诉吗 |
[18:08] | Well, I used to talk to Rod Stewart, | 我以前会和洛·史都华聊天 |
[18:10] | but he’s gone a bit squishy | 但他出了圣诞专辑后 |
[18:11] | since he did that Christmas album. | 变得有些软蛋 |
[18:14] | What about your sponsor? | 你的互助对象呢 |
[18:16] | I-I don’t have one. | 我没有 |
[18:19] | There’s your problem. | 这就是你的问题所在 |
[18:21] | Putting the drink down is huge, | 放下酒是件大事 |
[18:23] | but it’s just one part of being sober. | 但这只是坚持戒瘾的一部分 |
[18:26] | The rest is about the thinking. | 剩下的是思考 |
[18:27] | The things that go on between our ears. | 我们两耳之间发生的事 |
[18:30] | And if you’re not dealing with that, | 如果你没有好好思考 |
[18:32] | you’re basically white-knuckling your sobriety. | 基本上就是在靠意志力坚持戒瘾 |
[18:34] | And I get it, because I’ve been there. | 我懂 因为我经历过 |
[18:36] | And today’s a perfect example. | 今天就是个完美的例子 |
[18:38] | If I didn’t have a sponsor, I wouldn’t have come here. | 如果我没有互助对象 我才不会来这里 |
[18:41] | Well, for what it’s worth, I’m glad you did. | 无论如何 我很高兴你来了 |
[18:43] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[18:45] | I think that leads to the next obvious question. | 我想这就引出了下一个明显的问题 |
[18:48] | Mm, Rod. | 罗德 |
[18:49] | I’m happily married– I can’t go on tour with you. | 我婚姻幸福 我不能跟你去巡演 |
[18:52] | Oh, no, no. I want you to be my sponsor. | 不 我希望你做我的互助对象 |
[18:56] | Well, I have a lot of people under my wing right now. | 我现在在照顾很多人 |
[19:01] | But none of them ever opened for Wham! | 但他们没人为威猛乐队做过开场表演 |
[19:06] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:08] | And I… I really am very sorry that I didn’t remember you. | 很抱歉 我不记得你了 |
[19:11] | Which brings me to something that’s been haunting me | 这让我想起了一件事 从你提到鼓手后 |
[19:13] | ever since you mentioned the drummer. | 这就一直困扰着我 |
[19:15] | – Liam? – Liam. | -利亚姆吗 -利亚姆 |
[19:18] | I’m starting to think it was Liam. | 我觉得那人应该是利亚姆 |
[19:26] | All right, come on in, buddy. | 好 进来吧 哥们 |
[19:31] | I’m so sorry, but… | 抱歉 但是 |
[19:32] | I’m not really seeing what’s different. | 我看不出有什么区别 |
[19:34] | Well, there was one thing I figured I could do without a permit. | 有一件事我可以不需要许可就做 |
[19:40] | Voilà! | 瞧瞧 |
[19:41] | Oh, that’s fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[19:44] | I love it! That’s great! | 我喜欢 太棒了 |
[19:45] | Now you can reach everything. | 现在你能拿到一切了 |
[19:47] | The condiments, the spices… | 调料 香料 |
[19:48] | We have Nutella? | 我们还有巧克力酱吗 |
[19:50] | Tammy… | 塔米 |
[19:52] | you’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[19:52] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[19:53] | All right, now I got to take off. | 好 我得走了 |
[19:55] | Okay. Oh, there’s one more thing. | 好 还有一件事 |
[19:56] | Can you look at it for me? Real quick. | 你能帮我看看吗 很快的 |
[19:58] | – Sure. – Something’s going on with that drawer to the left of the sink. | -好 -水槽左边的抽屉有点问题 |
[20:03] | It seems fine. | 好像没问题 |
[20:05] | Hey, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:08] | That is a Cinderella princess crown. | 是灰姑娘公主王冠 |
[20:12] | I bought it for you. I didn’t have one. | 我为你买的 不是我的 |
[20:17] | You have my back; I have yours. | 你支持我 我也支持你 |
[20:19] | Suck on that, Donna Schroder. | 吃瘪去吧 唐娜·施罗德 |