时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The truth is, I’m not your father. | 真相是 我不是你父亲 |
[00:05] | I’m your… | 我是你… |
[00:12] | The truth is, I’m not your father. | 真相是 我不是你父亲 |
[00:15] | I’m your… | 我是你… |
[00:29] | Hey, Corey! | 科里 |
[00:32] | You’re supposed to be protecting the building | 你应该给大楼做防震加固 |
[00:33] | from earthquakes, not causing them. | 而不是制造地震 |
[00:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:37] | Can you take a break while I finish | 你能休息一下 让我看完这部 |
[00:38] | the trashy reality show i’m too embarrassed to tell you the name of? | 我都不好意思提名字的垃圾真人秀吗 |
[00:42] | All right, fellas, you heard the lady. Take a break. | 好了伙计们 你们听到女士的话了 休息一下 |
[00:44] | Oh, hang on. | 等等 |
[00:49] | – Okay. Thank you. – What’s that for? | -好 谢了 -这是干什么 |
[00:51] | I have to prove to the building owner | 我必须向业主证明 |
[00:53] | that this work is finally happening | 这个活儿终于开干了 |
[00:54] | ’cause I said I’d take care of it six years ago | 因为我在六年前 三年前 |
[00:56] | and three years ago and last year. | 去年都说过我会解决这事 |
[01:00] | Hey, while I’ve got you, | 既然你在这里 |
[01:01] | can you get the guy with the RV out of the alley? | 你能让开房车的人把车挪出巷子吗 |
[01:04] | I can’t get my truck in. | 我的卡车开不进来 |
[01:05] | Happy to. Yelling at people’s my favorite sport. | 很乐意 我最喜欢吼别人了 |
[01:09] | What’s that one for? | 拍这张是干什么 |
[01:11] | I want to show you to my friends. | 我想让我的朋友们看看你 |
[01:19] | Yo, dumbass! | 蠢货 |
[01:22] | Move this piece of crap! | 把这堆废铁开走 |
[01:25] | Oh, great, the dumbass is my husband. | 太好了 蠢货是我老公 |
[01:28] | My buddy Jay loaned us his RV. | 我哥们杰伊把房车借我们了 |
[01:30] | Spontaneous vacation, where do you want to go? | 说走就走的旅行 你想去哪 |
[01:33] | Jay’s house, to return it. | 去杰伊家 还车 |
[01:46] | Hi, Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[01:47] | Hey, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[01:50] | Hi, Wendy. Hi, Bonnie. | 温蒂 邦妮 |
[01:53] | Hello, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[01:55] | It’s only a breakup. | 这只是一场分手 |
[01:56] | Would you stop talking to me like Neiman Marcus closed? | 你们能别语气像是内曼·马库斯商场关门了吗 |
[02:00] | We’re just worried about you. | 我们只是担心你 |
[02:01] | Well, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:04] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[02:05] | Yes. | 真的 |
[02:07] | Look, I cried my eyes out for the first two days, | 听着 刚开始两天我眼睛都哭肿了 |
[02:09] | but then I emerged from my sadness cocoon | 但之后我从悲伤中破茧而出 |
[02:11] | as the butterfly you see before you. | 变成了你们眼前的这只蝴蝶 |
[02:13] | I unfriended him on Facebook. | 我在脸书上取关了他 |
[02:15] | I even boxed up some of his things | 我甚至打包了他的一些东西 |
[02:16] | and left them at his place without setting them on fire. | 送回了他家 而没有烧掉它们 |
[02:19] | And not just because he has a Ring camera, | 不只是因为他有安全摄像头 |
[02:21] | but because I am a happy, well-adjusted butterfly. | 也是因为我是一只快乐 心态健康的蝴蝶 |
[02:25] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[02:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:27] | In fact, I’m in a great mood today | 事实上 我今天心情很好 |
[02:29] | because I get to go see my dentist. | 因为我可以去看牙医了 |
[02:30] | You know we can’t use the happy gas for a cleaning, right? | 你知道洗牙是不能用快乐气的吧 |
[02:33] | Or can we? Can we? | 或许能用 能用吗 |
[02:38] | Dr. Mekizian is my happy gas. | 麦肯齐医生就是我的快乐气 |
[02:40] | I used to be super phobic about going to the dentist. | 我以前特别害怕去看牙医 |
[02:42] | It was a really big problem. | 曾是个很严重的问题 |
[02:43] | I mean, my smile is my third most attractive attribute. | 微笑是我的第三大魅力 |
[02:47] | Unless I’m in Europe, and then it’s my first. | 除非我在欧洲 那就是我的第一大魅力 |
[02:51] | I’m betting he’s hot. | 我敢打赌他很性感 |
[02:52] | No, he’s better than hot. | 不 他比性感更好 |
[02:55] | He’s comforting. He’s like a teddy bear | 他让人安心 他就像泰迪熊 |
[02:57] | or a bowl of spaghetti | 或一碗意面 |
[02:59] | or a teddy bear eating a bowl of spaghetti. | 或吃一碗意面的泰迪熊 |
[03:02] | Oh, I just love him to itty-bitty pieces. | 我喜欢他的一切 |
[03:05] | Hey, sorry I’m late, I was entranced | 抱歉迟到了 我被亚当 |
[03:07] | by the amazing RV that Adam borrowed. | 借的超帅房车迷呆了 |
[03:09] | Yeah. Well, I prefer the phrase “Got stuck with.” | 倒不如说是被困住了 |
[03:12] | Tammy, where are the cookies? You said you’d bring them. | 塔米 饼干呢 你说过你会带的 |
[03:15] | I was entranced. | 我被迷呆了啊 |
[03:17] | Did you know that there’s a dinner table that transforms | 你知道车里面有张餐桌可以变成床 |
[03:19] | into a bed and then back into a dinner table? | 然后再变成餐桌吗 |
[03:21] | Well, that should lead to an exciting game | 那猜污渍是从哪里来的时候 |
[03:23] | of Guess the Stain. | 一定有趣极了 |
[03:25] | You know, I’ve never been inside of one of those. | 我从没有进过房车 |
[03:26] | What exactly is the point? | 这到底有什么意义 |
[03:28] | So you can escape to nature while still destroying the environment. | 让你能在遁入大自然的同时破坏环境 |
[03:32] | Since when did you care about the environment? | 你从什么时候开始在乎环境了 |
[03:34] | Since Adam asked me to hop into that rolling dumpster | 从亚当要我坐上那辆垃圾车 |
[03:37] | and drive around for a week. | 开车旅行一个礼拜开始 |
[03:38] | As someone who’s lived in my car, | 作为一个曾在车里住过的人 |
[03:40] | that will never feel like a vacation. | 那感觉永远不像是在度假 |
[03:42] | You know, it wouldn’t kill you to give it a try. | 试一试你又不会死 |
[03:44] | You know what, I will give it a try | 你猜怎么着 我会试试的 |
[03:46] | and I hope it does kill me so I can rub it in your face. | 我希望我真死了 好打你的脸 |
[03:50] | Hey, Jill, how you doing? | 吉尔 你还好吗 |
[03:51] | Careful, she hates sad voice. | 当心 她讨厌那种语气 |
[03:52] | Oh, Tammy, you’re so sweet for asking. | 塔米 你这么问真是太贴心了 |
[04:04] | Ground control to Jill. | 地面中心呼叫吉尔 |
[04:10] | Is that you, Jill? | 是你吗 吉尔 |
[04:12] | You got other patients who get decked out like this? | 你还有其他患者这样盛装打扮吗 |
[04:14] | I do not. | 没有 |
[04:16] | But I’m always impressed by the things you think of to bring. | 但你带来的东西总是令我印象深刻 |
[04:18] | The blanket is to keep me warm and calm, | 毯子是为了让我保持温暖和平静 |
[04:20] | the mask is ’cause the light is bright | 眼罩是因为光太亮 |
[04:22] | and the earphones are so I don’t hear the scraping | 耳机是为了让我听不到刮牙 |
[04:23] | – and the drilling. – And the drilling. I know. | -和钻牙 -和钻牙 我知道 |
[04:27] | But I still think it’s ’cause you don’t want to hear my jokes. | 但我依然认为是你不想听我的笑话 |
[04:30] | How you been, kiddo? | 你好吗 孩子 |
[04:32] | Oh, I’ve been better. | 我好些了 |
[04:33] | My boyfriend and I just broke up. | 我男朋友和我刚刚分手 |
[04:35] | Well, in my professional opinion, that’s his floss. | 以我专业的观点看来 这是他的损失[剔牙] |
[04:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:41] | No, I’m serious. Who’s his dentist? | 不 我是认真的 他的牙医是谁 |
[04:44] | I make one phone call and he eats through a straw. | 我打通电话 他就只能用吸管进食了 |
[04:48] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[04:49] | Oh. Now remember, I make a lot of faces, | 记住 我会做很多表情 |
[04:51] | but I’m only in pain if I raise my hand. | 但真疼时我会举手 |
[04:52] | Right hand is pain, left hand is question. | 右手是疼 左手是问题 |
[04:55] | All right, let’s get that dazzling smile | 好了 让我们为下一个男人 |
[04:57] | ready for the next guy. | 打造灿烂的微笑吧 |
[05:01] | Question? | 问题 |
[05:02] | Um, how long do you think it’ll be till I meet him? | 你觉得我还有多久才会见到下一个男人 |
[05:08] | What do you think so far? | 目前为止你觉得如何 |
[05:10] | Well, we’ve only been driving for seven minutes, | 我们只开了七分钟 |
[05:12] | and most of that was you backing out of the alley, | 大部分时间还花在你倒车出巷子上 |
[05:14] | but… yes, good times. | 但是… 对 挺享受的 |
[05:17] | I’m glad you’re giving this a shot. | 我很高兴你愿意尝试 |
[05:18] | Yeah, it was all my idea. | 对 这都是我的想法 |
[05:20] | No one had to talk me into it. | 没有人劝过我 |
[05:23] | So where are we headed? | 我们要去哪里 |
[05:24] | That’s the best part. Anywhere, U.S.A. | 这才是最棒的部分 美国的任何地方都行 |
[05:27] | I agreed to one night, | 我同意出来一晚 |
[05:29] | so make it Anywhere, our zip code. | 所以在我们区号里选个地方 |
[05:32] | Isn’t this great? Normally when you travel | 这很棒吧 通常在你旅行时 |
[05:34] | it’s all a hassle till you get to your destination, | 抵达目的地之前都很麻烦 |
[05:36] | but with an RV, the party starts when you turn the key. | 但有了房车 钥匙一转 派对开场 |
[05:42] | Cute rhymes don’t make it smell | 俏皮话也不能让这里面 |
[05:43] | any less like bowling shoes in here. | 闻起来不像保龄球鞋 |
[05:47] | Just sit back and take in the sights. | 放松坐着欣赏风景吧 |
[05:50] | Home Depot. Target. McDonald’s. | 家得宝 塔吉特 麦当劳 |
[05:52] | I do love the open road. | 我真爱郊区公路 |
[05:55] | Hey, do you want to make popcorn? | 你想做爆米花吗 |
[05:57] | While we’re driving? | 在我们开车时吗 |
[05:58] | That’s the magic of the mobile home. | 这正是移动之家的神奇之处 |
[06:00] | You can watch TV, play a board game, | 你可以看电视 玩桌游 |
[06:03] | iron a shirt. | 熨衣服 |
[06:03] | You can use the toilet, which, by the way, | 你可以上厕所 顺便说句 |
[06:05] | turns into a shower. | 还能变成浴室 |
[06:06] | You can take a shower. | 你可以冲澡啊 |
[06:08] | These are all things we can do at home. | 这些事我们在家里都可以做 |
[06:11] | Yeah, but when you’re done, you’re still at home. | 对 但你做完后 你依然在家 |
[06:12] | Here, by the time you dry off, | 在车上 等你擦干了 |
[06:14] | we’re eight, ten miles away. | 我们已经开出去八到十英里了 |
[06:16] | You’re cute when you’re filled with inexplicable enthusiasm. | 当你充满了莫名其妙的热情时真可爱 |
[06:22] | Lorena, can I please get a purple toothbrush? | 洛雷娜 请给我一根紫色牙刷 |
[06:25] | And maybe some mint floss? | 或许再给我一些薄荷牙线 |
[06:27] | Cinnamon gives me the heebie-jeebies. | 肉桂让我神经过敏 |
[06:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:30] | Hmm. Y’all doing some remodeling? | 你们在改建吗 |
[06:33] | That’s good, ’cause I was gonna say something. | 真不错 我正打算提意见呢 |
[06:35] | The new dentist just wants to open up the space a little. | 新牙医只是想扩大一点空间 |
[06:38] | Oh, is Dr. Mekizian getting a partner? | 麦肯齐医生要有合伙人了吗 |
[06:40] | No, the new guy’s taking over the practice. | 不 新医生要接管诊所了 |
[06:43] | Uh, where’s Dr. Mekizian going? | 麦肯齐医生要去哪里 |
[06:46] | I’m not supposed to say anything. | 我不能透露 |
[06:48] | Okay, well, it’s too late. | 好吧 太迟了 |
[06:51] | He’s retiring. | 他要退休了 |
[06:53] | Like, he’s not gonna be seeing patients anymore? | 意思是他不会再接待患者了吗 |
[06:56] | Am-am I one of the patients | 他以后不会再接待 |
[06:58] | he’s not gonna be seeing anymore? | 我这个患者了吗 |
[06:59] | It’s not for three months. | 三个月后才不会接待 |
[07:01] | But I only come every six months. | 可我每六个月才来一次 |
[07:02] | You know that, Lorena! | 你知道的 洛雷娜 |
[07:04] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[07:05] | I have waited for a dentist I could love my entire life | 我好不容易等到一个我可以爱一生的牙医 |
[07:07] | and now-now he’s abandoning me? | 现在他却要抛弃我吗 |
[07:09] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be taking it out on you, | 对不起 我不是想对你发泄 |
[07:11] | it’s just, I get excited when I see those postcards. | 只是我看到这些明信片时会很兴奋 |
[07:14] | I look forward to coming here. | 我很期待来这里 |
[07:16] | And I just can’t believe that was my last | 我不敢相信那是我听到的最后一句 |
[07:18] | “How you been, kiddo?” | “你好吗 孩子” |
[07:21] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[07:22] | You are not allowed to retire. | 你不准退休 |
[07:24] | You make me feel safe. | 你让我感觉很安全 |
[07:28] | And I don’t think I’ve ever told you this, | 我应该从来没有告诉过你 |
[07:30] | but I’ve put you as my emergency contact | 但我在每个诊所写的紧急联系人 |
[07:33] | in every doctor’s office, including this one. | 都是你 包括在这个诊所 |
[07:37] | Jill… | 吉尔 |
[07:39] | I’m sorry. I was gonna send a letter. | 对不起 我打算寄一封信的 |
[07:42] | A letter? Why don’t you just send a text | 一封信 你为什么不发条短信说 |
[07:44] | saying, “Your cavities are no longer my problem”? | “你的蛀牙不再是我的问题了” |
[07:47] | This isn’t how I wanted you to find out. | 我不想让你这样得知此事 |
[07:50] | It’s time for me to hang it up. | 我是时候退休了 |
[07:53] | My wife and I want to travel. | 我妻子和我想旅行 |
[07:56] | Well, can I come with you? | 我能和你们一起去吗 |
[08:01] | You outdid yourself with those steaks. | 你的牛排做得比以往更好吃 |
[08:04] | D3 D-3. | |
[08:06] | Thank you. Hit. | 谢谢 中了 |
[08:09] | E4 E-4. | |
[08:10] | Miss. D-2. | 没中 D2 |
[08:13] | Hit. You know, the kid on this box | 中了 你知道吗 盒子上的孩子 |
[08:16] | is probably older than us right now. | 可能现在比我们还大 |
[08:20] | B6 B-6. | |
[08:21] | Miss. I’m guessing he’s dead. | 没中 我猜他已经死了 |
[08:24] | I mean, child model? What good could come from that? | 儿童模特能有什么好下场 |
[08:28] | D5 D-5. | |
[08:29] | Hit. You sunk my battleship! | 中了 你击沉了我的战舰 |
[08:32] | How are you killing me at this game? | 你为什么在这个游戏里完爆了我 |
[08:33] | I was born with a strategic mind. | 我生来就具有战略思维 |
[08:36] | Also, I can see all of your boats | 而且我能从那块巨大的侧视镜里 |
[08:37] | in that gigantic side-view mirror. | 看到你的所有战舰 |
[08:43] | I’m craving s’mores all of a sudden. | 我突然想吃棉花糖饼干了 |
[08:44] | Yes, I knew that would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[08:47] | Look what I brought. | 瞧瞧我带了什么 |
[08:48] | You didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[08:50] | I did. And… | 是的 而且 |
[08:52] | a book of ghost stories. | 一本鬼故事 |
[08:53] | Scary or sexy? | 恐怖的还是性感的 |
[08:55] | I’ve never heard a sexy ghost story. | 我从没有听过性感的鬼故事 |
[08:57] | We traced the call. | 我们追踪了电话 |
[08:58] | It’s coming from inside your pants. | 原来是从你裤裆里打来的 |
[09:04] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[09:05] | Everything is better in an RV. | 在房车里什么都更好 |
[09:08] | Told you. | 早说过了 |
[09:12] | You got marshmallow in my hair. | 你把棉花糖弄我头发里了 |
[09:15] | Huh. We could take a toilet-shower together. | 我们可以一起在厕所里冲澡 |
[09:17] | Not something I ever thought I’d say, | 我永远没想过我会说出这句话 |
[09:19] | but I’m looking forward to it. | 但我非常期待 |
[09:22] | Police, open up. | 警察 开门 |
[09:24] | Ten bucks he thinks we’re cooking meth in here. | 我赌十块钱 他以为我们在里面制冰毒 |
[09:27] | Not a bad Plan B, by the way. | 顺便说句 这条后路还不赖 |
[09:31] | Evening, officer. | 晚上好 警官 |
[09:32] | This is private property. You can’t park your RV here. | 这里是私人财产 你不能把房车停在这里 |
[09:34] | Okay, tell that to the guy sleeping in the table, | 好 给睡在桌子上的那个男人说吧 |
[09:37] | ’cause he said when you’re in one of these things, | 因为他说只要你开着房车 |
[09:39] | the world is your hotel room. | 全世界都是你的旅馆客房 |
[09:46] | Look at me, driving home in my sex sheet. | 瞧瞧我 裹着性爱床单开车回家 |
[09:49] | ‘Cause I’m in my bedroom, living room and car | 因为我同时在卧室 客厅 |
[09:51] | all at the same time. | 和车里 |
[09:54] | I can’t believe we got a ticket | 难以置信我们收到了罚单 |
[09:55] | and you’re still in a great mood. | 你居然还心情很好 |
[09:56] | We made the RV sexy, but the cop made it dangerous. | 我们让房车性感 但警察让房车危险 |
[10:00] | I take back every bad word | 我收回我说过的 |
[10:02] | – I said about this thing. – You mean that? | -关于这玩意儿的所有坏话 -你真心的吗 |
[10:04] | I do. I’m really enjoying this. | 是啊 我很享受 |
[10:06] | Glad to hear it, ’cause we own this bad boy. | 那太好了 因为这大家伙是我们的 |
[10:09] | – What? – I-I bought the RV. | -什么 -我买下了房车 |
[10:13] | Uh, you-you dropped your sheet. | 你的床单掉了 |
[10:24] | Hey! What… Take it easy back there. | 动作轻点 |
[10:27] | Why? If we break it, we already bought it. | 为什么 就算搞坏了 我们也已经买下来了 |
[10:29] | I mean, you already bought it without talking to me. | 是你没跟我说就买下来了 |
[10:35] | You did that on purpose. | 你故意的 |
[10:36] | I can’t get back to our place without making a turn. | 我不转弯就回不了家 |
[10:38] | Well, give me a little warning next time, | 下次先提醒我一下 |
[10:40] | like you didn’t when you bought this thing. | 就像你买下这玩意儿时没提醒我一样 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry. What can I say? | 对不起 我能说什么 |
[10:44] | You know how hard it is to find an RV | 你知道这有多难吗 |
[10:45] | that’s tricked out for a guy in a wheelchair? | 找到一辆为坐轮椅的人设计的房车 |
[10:48] | You know how easy it is to pick up the phone | 你知道这有多容易吗 拿起电话说 |
[10:50] | and say, “Hey, honey, I’m about to spend…” | “亲爱的 我要花…” |
[10:52] | Wh-What did this cost? | 等等 你花了多少钱 |
[10:53] | I got a great deal. | 价格很优惠 |
[10:54] | It just won’t sound like it. | 只不过听起来不像 |
[10:59] | May I remind you that ten minutes ago you were Team RV? | 我想提醒你 十分钟前你还支持房车 |
[11:02] | Right turn. | 要右转了 |
[11:06] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:07] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[11:09] | I’m glad you bought this thing, | 我很高兴你买下了房车 |
[11:10] | ’cause now you live in it. | 因为现在你要住在车里了 |
[11:23] | Well, we knew it would come to this one day. | 我们都知道会有这么一天 |
[11:25] | Who do you want to live with? | 你想跟谁住 |
[11:29] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[11:35] | How do I move on from Dr. Mekizian? | 麦肯齐医生不在了 我要怎么翻篇 |
[11:38] | I mean, he accepted me for who I am: | 他接受真实的我 |
[11:40] | a woman who requires a blanket, an eye mask | 一个例行检查时需要毛毯 眼罩 |
[11:43] | and incense for a routine checkup. | 和熏香的女人 |
[11:46] | Are you sure he’s retiring and not just hiding from you? | 你确定他是退休 不是躲着你吗 |
[11:49] | Are you sure Victor’s dead and not just hiding from you? | 你确定维克托是死了 不是躲着你吗 |
[11:53] | Yes. | 确定 |
[11:56] | Hey, is Bonnie coming back, or is her pickle in play? | 邦妮要回来了吗 还是我能吃她的腌菜 |
[12:02] | Take her pickle at your own risk. | 吃她的腌菜吧 风险自负 |
[12:04] | That’s what they used to say to me in prison. | 监狱里的人也这么对我说 |
[12:07] | Guys, I think I’m gonna kill someone. | 各位 我要杀人了 |
[12:09] | I was just making sure they gave you a crispy one. | 我只是在尝尝 确保他们给了你脆的腌菜 |
[12:13] | Unbelievable. Adam bought that RV, | 难以置信 亚当买了那辆房车 |
[12:15] | and now our insurance is going up | 现在我们的保险费涨了 |
[12:16] | and we have to pay to park it. | 还得付停车费 |
[12:18] | There’s a parking lot right next to the hospital | 医院旁边有个停车场 |
[12:20] | that has really good monthly rates. | 月租不贵 |
[12:22] | I’m enjoying being in the right. | 我在享受自己是正确的 |
[12:23] | Please don’t give me solutions. | 请别给我解决方案 |
[12:25] | Adam’s my buddy, | 亚当是我哥们 |
[12:26] | but he really screwed the pooch with this one. | 但他这次真的搞砸了 |
[12:28] | You see, Wendy? That’s what you do. | 瞧 温蒂 你该这样做 |
[12:29] | You feed the fire. | 火上浇油 |
[12:32] | Isn’t this the same exact thing he did | 他买下酒吧时 |
[12:33] | when he bought the bar? | 不也做了同样的事吗 |
[12:34] | Why, yes, it is, Jill. | 是的 吉尔 |
[12:35] | I was just reminding him of that on the phone. | 我刚在电话里提醒他这一点 |
[12:38] | Again, this is what I’m looking for. | 再说一次 这才是我想要的 |
[12:41] | Careful, Bonnie. Sometimes, when we’re in the right | 小心 邦妮 有时候我们是正确的 |
[12:43] | and we handle it poorly, we’re not in the right anymore. | 但处理得不好 那我们就不再正确了 |
[12:46] | And here’s Old Mother Hubbard to take a whiz on my flames. | 这位老妈妈哈巴德在对我的火焰尿尿呢 |
[12:50] | I’m just saying that justified anger | 我只是说 正当的愤怒 |
[12:52] | can be dangerous, because we often take it too far. | 可能很危险 因为我们经常做得太过了 |
[12:56] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[12:57] | Sorry, I’m just seeing if the insurance | 抱歉 我在查如果房车不小心着火 |
[12:59] | would cover us if the RV accidentally caught fire. | 保险能不能赔偿 |
[13:04] | What? Adam wouldn’t be in it. | 什么 亚当又不会在车里 |
[13:12] | I’m going to the grocery store. | 我要去杂货店了 |
[13:13] | Could you please, uh, move your house? | 你能挪挪你的家吗 |
[13:16] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[13:17] | While you’re there, can you grab me some eggs? | 你能顺便帮我带点鸡蛋吗 |
[13:19] | Nope. | 不行 |
[13:21] | Are we ever gonna talk about this? | 我们要谈谈这事吗 |
[13:22] | Nope. | 不要 |
[13:23] | Good day. | 日安 |
[13:25] | So, all we have to do is to reinforce this area. | 我们只用加固这片地区 |
[13:28] | And we may have to move these pipes. | 也许还得改动这些管道的位置 |
[13:30] | Yes! He’s open! Go, go, go! | 好 没人防他 快上 |
[13:35] | Sounds like a good plan, Corey. | 听起来是个好计划 科里 |
[13:38] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[13:42] | 4:00, right on time. Hey, buddy. | 正好四点 你好啊 狗狗 |
[13:44] | You have him till 6:00. | 六点前它都归你 |
[13:46] | Don’t let him fill up on treats, | 别让它吃零食吃饱了 |
[13:47] | ’cause he’s having dinner with me. | 因为它要跟我吃晚餐 |
[13:49] | You’re not handling this well. | 这事你处理得不好 |
[13:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:55] | What if I give you money? | 如果我给你钱呢 |
[13:58] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[13:58] | Not like a gift. Like an investment. | 不是礼物 而是投资 |
[14:00] | A cash infusion, they call it on CNBC. | 财经频道所谓的资金注入 |
[14:04] | It’s not about the money. | 这事跟钱无关 |
[14:06] | What if we just meet up twice a year? | 如果我们一年见两次呢 |
[14:07] | There must be a dentist office you can rent by the hour. | 一定有按小时出租的牙医诊所 |
[14:11] | I don’t think that’d be fair to my other patients. | 这对我其他的病人来说不公平 |
[14:13] | Fine. What if I have you over for dinner every six months, | 好吧 如果我每六个月请你来吃一次饭呢 |
[14:15] | and if the conversation leads us to a room in my house | 如果聊着聊着 我们来到了我家里 |
[14:18] | that has a dental chair, whatever happens happens. | 一间有牙医椅的房间里 那我们就顺其自然吧 |
[14:20] | Do you have a dental chair? | 你还有牙医椅吗 |
[14:22] | Well, I’ve narrowed it down to three. | 我已经把范围缩小到三把 |
[14:23] | I’ll send you a link to my Amazon cart. | 我会把我亚马逊购物车的链接发给你 |
[14:27] | I should have known you weren’t gonna take this news easily. | 我早该知道你不会很好地接受这个消息 |
[14:30] | Yeah, you should have. | 你该知道的 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry it’s hard, but I am retiring. | 抱歉这很难 但我要退休了 |
[14:38] | So you’re just gonna | 你就要 |
[14:39] | hang up your saliva vacuum and leave me? | 挂起你的吸唾器 离开我吗 |
[14:43] | Dr. Segal will be taking on all of my patients. | 西格尔医生会接手我的所有病人 |
[14:46] | You’ll be in excellent hands. | 他会很好地照顾你 |
[14:49] | So this is it? | 就这样吗 |
[14:51] | It’s over? | 结束了吗 |
[14:53] | It is. | 是的 |
[14:55] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:56] | if it’s really over… | 如果真的结束了 |
[14:57] | And it is. | 的确结束了 |
[15:00] | Then I… I want to say thank you. | 那我想说谢谢你 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna try to get through this without crying. | 我会尽量不哭着挺过去的 |
[15:09] | I know that I can be | 我知道我有时候 |
[15:11] | a bit needy sometimes. | 有些粘人 |
[15:15] | I guess that’s one of the big reasons | 我想这就是安迪和我分手的 |
[15:16] | why Andy broke up with me. | 一大原因 |
[15:18] | But you, um… | 但你 |
[15:21] | you never made me feel like I was too much. | 你从未让我觉得我太过分了 |
[15:25] | There. I made it. | 好了 我做到了 |
[15:28] | Jill, some people might call you high-maintenance. | 吉尔 有些人也许会说你难伺候 |
[15:33] | But I think you’re someone | 但我觉得 |
[15:34] | who knows what she wants and how to ask for it. | 你知道自己想要什么 也知道怎么开口去要 |
[15:37] | Exactly. And then you don’t have to guess what I want, | 没错 那样你就不用猜我想要什么了 |
[15:40] | which actually makes me low-maintenance. | 这样我就好伺候了 |
[15:42] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 也没到这种地步 |
[15:48] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[15:49] | I’m gonna miss you, too, kiddo. | 我也会想你的 孩子 |
[15:52] | Can I hug you? | 我能抱你一下吗 |
[15:54] | Well, I’m gonna need to call Lorena in, but… | 我得叫洛雷娜进来 但是 |
[15:58] | yes. | 可以 |
[16:14] | Damn it, Corey. | 该死 科里 |
[16:18] | – Hey, Cor? – Yeah? | -小科 -怎么了 |
[16:20] | What’s the deal with the water? | 怎么没水了 |
[16:22] | I had to shut it off. | 我得关掉阀门 |
[16:23] | Should be back on by tonight. | 今晚就来水了 |
[16:25] | Okey doke. Have a super day. | 好吧 祝你今天愉快 |
[16:35] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[16:36] | The water’s shut off. | 停水了 |
[16:37] | I need coffee and the bathroom. | 我需要喝咖啡 上厕所 |
[16:40] | After punishing me all week, you’re gonna ask for a favor? | 你惩罚了我一整周 现在要我帮忙了吗 |
[16:43] | It’s not a favor. | 不是帮忙 |
[16:44] | I own half of this thing, and I’ve decided | 这房车有一半是我的 我决定了 |
[16:46] | it’s the half with the coffee and the potty-shower. | 是有咖啡壶和卫生间的那一半 |
[16:50] | And if I say no? | 如果我不同意呢 |
[16:51] | I will have you towed. | 我就叫拖车来 |
[16:52] | – Come on in. – Good call. | -请进 -好决定 |
[17:01] | I’m glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[17:04] | I really wanted to talk to you. | 我真的很想跟你谈谈 |
[17:06] | What’d you buy now? | 你又买了什么 |
[17:07] | A boat? Space shuttle? | 一艘游艇 航天飞机 |
[17:08] | Papa John’s franchise? | 棒约翰的加盟店 |
[17:11] | Yeah, I get why you think I might. | 我明白你为什么觉得我会这样做 |
[17:13] | That is a messed-up thing | 这是件糟糕的事 |
[17:14] | I seem to do every now and again, | 我似乎时不时地这样做 |
[17:16] | and I’m very, very sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:19] | This coffee is terrible. Go on. | 咖啡难喝死了 你继续 |
[17:22] | When I bought the bar without discussing it with you, | 我没和你商量就买下酒吧时 |
[17:24] | I promised you and myself | 就对你和我自己保证 |
[17:26] | that I would never do anything like that again, | 我再也不会做这样的事了 |
[17:27] | but I did, and… | 但是我又做了 |
[17:32] | …it was disrespectful to you and our marriage. | 这不尊重你 也不尊重我们的婚姻 |
[17:36] | So why the hell do you keep doing it? | 那你为什么一直这样做 |
[17:38] | Well, that part’s a little trickier to talk about. | 这部分讲起来有点难 |
[17:44] | I feel like… | 我觉得 |
[17:46] | There are times where… | 有时候 |
[17:51] | You know when two people are in a canoe? | 你知道两个人划独木舟的故事吗 |
[17:53] | Spit it out! | 有话直说 |
[17:53] | Sometimes, when I want something, | 有时候 我想要什么东西时 |
[17:55] | I-I’m afraid to run it by you | 会害怕向你征求意见 |
[17:57] | because you’ll just shoot it down. | 因为你会直接一票否决 |
[18:00] | It’s just easier to get what I want | 先得到我想要的东西 |
[18:01] | and deal with the fallout later. | 事后在处理后果更容易 |
[18:03] | Well, that is manipulative, immature | 那真是操纵他人 不成熟 |
[18:05] | and probably how I’d handle me, too. | 也许我也会这样做 |
[18:07] | But in my defense, | 但我要辩解 |
[18:09] | we are having an adult conversation now. | 我们在进行成年人的对话 |
[18:11] | Yeah, but it took seven days. | 但七天后你才肯跟我谈 |
[18:13] | Meanwhile, I’m living in an alley, sneaking in the house | 同时我住在巷子里 半夜溜进家里 |
[18:15] | in the middle of the night to get clean underwear. | 去拿干净的内裤 |
[18:18] | I knew it. I saw fresh wheel tracks on the rug. | 我就知道 我看到地毯上有新的轮椅印子 |
[18:21] | Look, I know I said this before, but this time, I mean it. | 我知道我之前说过这话 但这次我是真心的 |
[18:23] | This will not happen again. | 这种事不会再次发生了 |
[18:25] | It better not, | 最好不会 |
[18:26] | because three strikes, you’re out, buddy. | 因为三振你就出局了 |
[18:29] | Does that work both ways? | 这对咱俩都适用吗 |
[18:32] | Forget the strikes. Just don’t do it again. | 别管三振了 下次别这样做就行 |
[18:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:36] | And I promise | 我也保证 |
[18:38] | that if you come to me with something that you want, | 如果你跟我说你想买什么 |
[18:39] | I will hear you out, even if it’s stupid. | 就算那很蠢 我也会听完你的话 |
[18:42] | Well, I’m a guy. Everything I want is stupid. | 我是男人 我想要的一切都很蠢 |
[18:46] | Well, everything except you. | 除了你之外 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry for punishing you all week. | 抱歉我惩罚了你一周 |
[18:57] | I guess I just found it hard to forgive you | 我觉得很难原谅你 |
[19:01] | for something you’d already done before. | 再次做你之前做过的错事 |
[19:03] | Isn’t that what marriage is– | 婚姻不就是这样吗 |
[19:04] | mistakes, apologies and what’s for dinner? | 犯错 道歉 晚餐吃什么 |
[19:07] | What is for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么 |
[19:08] | How about we figure out breakfast first? | 先想想早餐吃什么吧 |
[19:11] | I have an idea. | 我有个点子 |
[19:12] | You drive us to Denny’s while I brush my teeth. | 你开车去丹尼餐厅 我去刷牙 |
[19:14] | And I’m paying ’cause I snuck in here last night | 我请客 因为我昨晚溜进来 |
[19:16] | and stole all your cash. | 偷走了你的所有现金 |
[19:17] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[19:28] | Well, this is a living nightmare. | 真是活生生的噩梦 |
[19:31] | That was my first reaction, too, | 我的第一反应也是如此 |
[19:33] | but the longer we have it, the more I love it. | 但我们拥有房车的时间越长 我就越喜欢它 |
[19:35] | You just like saying you have a second home. | 你只是喜欢说你有第二个家 |
[19:38] | I do. | 是啊 |
[19:38] | It can be a beach house or a mountain chalet, | 可能是海滨别墅 也可能是山中木屋 |
[19:41] | as long as the roads leading to those places are wide enough. | 只要通往那些地方的路够宽就行 |
[19:45] | Sorry, I still don’t get it. | 抱歉 我还是不懂这有什么好 |
[19:47] | Check it out. Everything in here turns into something else. | 瞧瞧 一切家具都能变形 |
[19:51] | Well, unless it turns into a room at the Four Seasons, mm-mmm. | 除非它能变成四季酒店的房间 否则不行 |
[19:55] | I bet at the Four Seasons the table isn’t also a bed. | 四季酒店的桌子肯定不能变成一张床 |
[20:03] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[20:04] | I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 真抱歉 你还好吗 |
[20:06] | It’s bad, isn’t it? | 很糟糕 对吗 |
[20:08] | Very bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[20:09] | Yes! I get to see my dentist one last time! | 太棒了 我还能和我的牙医见最后一面 |