时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, everyone, I have exciting news! | 大家注意 我有个激动人心的消息 |
[00:04] | Oh, no, not you guys. Just us. | 没叫你们 只是我们 |
[00:06] | Ooh, my bad for standing up. | 怪我站起来了 |
[00:09] | Is this exciting news about me | 这个激动人心的消息与我有关吗 |
[00:10] | or can I eat my burger while you tell it? | 无关的话 我能边吃汉堡边听你讲吗 |
[00:12] | It’s Marjorie’s news. | 这与玛乔丽有关 |
[00:14] | Burger it is. | 吃汉堡咯 |
[00:16] | Tell it. | 说吧 |
[00:17] | Well, I found out today that I’m being honored | 我今早得知 我有幸获得了 |
[00:20] | with a Napa Valley Community Hero Award. | 纳帕谷社区英雄奖 |
[00:22] | Did all the firemen leave town? | 消防员全出城了吗 |
[00:26] | What Bonnie means is, congratulations. | 邦妮想说的是 祝贺你 |
[00:29] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[00:30] | Is there a gala? | 有晚会吗 |
[00:32] | There is. | 有 |
[00:32] | It’s two weeks from Friday, | 两个礼拜后的星期五 |
[00:34] | and you can bring a date. | 你们可以带上男伴 |
[00:35] | I’ve invited my son. | 我邀请了我儿子 |
[00:37] | Jerry’s coming? | 杰瑞要来吗 |
[00:38] | Jerry? | 杰瑞 |
[00:40] | Has that always been his name? | 他一直叫这个名字吗 |
[00:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:45] | You might want to rethink that. | 你也许应该重新考虑一下 |
[00:48] | Well, I will be there and so will Andy. | 我和安迪会到场的 |
[00:50] | We get it. You’re back together. | 我们知道了 你们复合了 |
[00:52] | Geez, it’s only been a couple months. | 天啊 只过了几个月 |
[00:54] | I couldn’t have said Andy and I are back together that much. | 我没有老说我和安迪复合了吧 |
[00:56] | – You did it again. – Sorry. | -你又说了 -抱歉 |
[00:58] | I’m just happy Andy and I are back together. | 我只是很高兴我和安迪复合了 |
[01:00] | Back together, back together, back together. | 复合了 复合了 复合了 |
[01:03] | Who nominated you? | 谁提名的你 |
[01:05] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:06] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[01:08] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[01:09] | No one else jumped in to deny it. | 没人跳出来否认 |
[01:11] | It wasn’t me. | 真不是我 |
[01:12] | Mm-hmm. Okay. | 嗯 好 |
[01:14] | If anything, I think you get more credit than you deserve. | 要我说 我觉得你得这奖名不副实 |
[01:18] | Well, I’ve also been asked to select someone to present me with the award, | 他们还让我选一个人为我颁奖 |
[01:22] | and it seems only fitting | 我认为让那个 |
[01:24] | that the person who “didn’t nominate me” do that. | “没提名我”的人来颁奖最合适 |
[01:27] | It wasn’t me. | 真不是我 |
[01:30] | – Wait a minute, onstage? – Yes. | -等等 要上台吗 -是的 |
[01:32] | – Do I give a speech? Is there a time limit? – Yeah. | -我要讲话吗 有时间限制吗 -嗯 |
[01:34] | – I’ll ask. – Don’t bother. I’ll ignore it anyway. | -我会问问 -不必问了 反正我会无视 |
[01:37] | Hey. Everyone, | 大家注意 |
[01:39] | I have been asked to give a speech two weeks from Friday. | 我受邀在两个礼拜后的星期五发表演讲 |
[01:42] | None of you are invited, | 你们全都没有受邀 |
[01:43] | but I’m sure, much like my rant at the DMV, | 但我相信 就像我在车管所的那次咆哮一样 |
[01:45] | it’ll find its way onto the Internet. | 视频肯定会被传上网的 |
[01:49] | But, seriously, it wasn’t me. | 但说真的 不是我 |
[02:12] | Ouch. | 真狠 |
[02:18] | Oh, hey, babe. How was work? | 宝贝 工作顺利吗 |
[02:20] | Good. Didn’t think you’d still be up. | 顺利 没想到你还没睡 |
[02:22] | Have you ever watched these Dean Martin roasts? | 你看过迪恩·马丁的吐槽吗 |
[02:25] | N-Not at 3:00 in the morning | 凌晨三点没看过 |
[02:26] | or in the last 40 years. | 过去四十年也没看过 |
[02:28] | I need joke ideas for my speech about Marjorie. | 我需要为玛乔丽的演讲寻找笑话灵感 |
[02:31] | And the beauty is no one can sue me ’cause they’re all dead. | 好处是 没人能告我 因为他们都死了 |
[02:33] | Wait, I thought you were just supposed to introduce her. | 等等 我以为你只需要介绍她 |
[02:36] | Yeah, that’s the mistake anyone else would make. | 那是其他人会犯的错误 |
[02:38] | Marjorie is going to give the most boring speech ever, | 玛乔丽会发表史上最无聊的演讲 |
[02:41] | and if I don’t goose things up, | 如果我不热热场 |
[02:42] | everyone’s gonna be facedown in their crème brûlée. | 每个人都会低头吃焦糖炖蛋的 |
[02:45] | Ooh, that’s good. | 这句不错 |
[02:47] | I don’t know, Bonnie. | 我可说不好 邦妮 |
[02:48] | She’s gonna love it. No one has a better sense of humor | 她会喜欢的 没人比玛乔丽 |
[02:50] | about themselves than Marjorie. | 更有自嘲精神了 |
[02:52] | Why else would she dress like that? | 不然她怎么会穿那样的衣服 |
[02:54] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:55] | This introduction is writing itself. | 介绍词灵感涌现 |
[02:59] | Listen to this. | 听好了 |
[03:01] | “Marjorie’s so old, this award better come | “玛乔丽非常老 这个奖最好附送上 |
[03:03] | with a case of Ensure.” | 一箱营养奶昔” |
[03:07] | Right? And– Oh. | 对吧 还有 |
[03:08] | “Marjorie is so boring, her favorite ice cream flavor | “玛乔丽非常无趣 她最爱的冰激凌口味是 |
[03:11] | is Al Gore.” | 阿尔·戈尔[美国前副总统]” |
[03:15] | Geez, will there be any kids with diseases there | 天啊 那里还有什么患病的孩子 |
[03:17] | that you can pick on? | 你可以取笑吗 |
[03:18] | I’m not sure. Fingers crossed. | 我不确定 但愿有吧 |
[03:20] | But ten bucks they tap me to host the next one. | 我赌十块钱 他们会让我主持下一届 |
[03:24] | Okay, but I want to go on record that I think this is a bad idea. | 好 但我要明确说一句 我认为这是个坏主意 |
[03:27] | Yeah, well, your face makes onions cry. | 你的脸还能把洋葱辣哭呢 |
[03:32] | Yeah. That’s Don Rickles zetzing you from the grave. | 这是唐·里克斯[吐槽大师]在坟墓里吐槽你 |
[03:41] | Check it out, Napa! | 瞧瞧 纳帕谷 |
[03:42] | In your face! | 气死你们 |
[03:44] | She does this every time she’s in a limo. | 她每次坐豪车都这样做 |
[03:46] | Never bring her to a funeral. | 永远别带她去参加葬礼 |
[03:48] | Hope she doesn’t take another bird to the face again. | 希望她的脸别再被鸟撞了 |
[03:54] | Adam, have another drink. It’s free. | 亚当 再喝一杯 免费的 |
[03:56] | I’m still working on my first one. | 我第一杯还没喝完 |
[03:58] | Amateur. | 业余 |
[04:02] | Ooh, this is fancy. | 真高档 |
[04:03] | – You look beautiful! – Thank you. | -你看起来真美 -谢谢 |
[04:06] | This is fancy. | 真高档 |
[04:08] | Wow, I’ve never been in a limo before. | 天啊 我从没有坐过豪车 |
[04:09] | Oh!I want to stick my head out the skylight | 我想像电影里一样 |
[04:11] | like they do in the movies. | 把头探出天窗 |
[04:13] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[04:14] | Amateur. | 业余 |
[04:17] | I thought you said your son was coming. | 你不是说你儿子会来吗 |
[04:18] | He’s meeting me there. | 他在那里等我 |
[04:20] | Where’s Andy? | 安迪呢 |
[04:21] | Ugh, we’ve already heard this story. | 我们已经听过这个故事了 |
[04:22] | He had to work. | 他必须上班 |
[04:24] | So sorry you had to suffer through that twice. | 很抱歉让你受了两次苦 |
[04:30] | Would you folks like some music? | 你们想听音乐吗 |
[04:32] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[04:33] | Okay. Let me know if you need anything. | 好 需要什么告诉我 |
[04:38] | Whoa. He’s really cute. | 他真帅 |
[04:39] | Is it too late to add him as a plus-one? | 现在让他当男伴是不是太迟了 |
[04:41] | He’s already wearing black tie. | 他已经戴着黑领结了 |
[04:46] | Clayton, we’d like to drive with the divider down, please. | 克莱顿 我们想打开隔板 有劳了 |
[04:50] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:52] | So how do you park this bad boy? | 你怎么停这个坏小子啊 |
[04:54] | Very carefully. | 非常小心地停 |
[04:58] | Very carefully. | 非常小心地 |
[05:00] | Yeah, I’m gonna jump out to make room for Wendy. | 我坐前面 给温蒂腾地方 |
[05:02] | – No, there’s plenty of room back… – Bah, bah, bah, bah, | -不 后面足够大 -闭嘴 |
[05:11] | Wow. That’s a… great dress. | 这身真漂亮 |
[05:13] | I mean, you look very intelligent. | 你看起来很知性 |
[05:15] | What-what am I allowed to say? | 我说什么话才合适 |
[05:17] | I-I’ll take that second drink. | 我还是再喝一杯吧 |
[05:21] | It’s my first time wearing a strapless. | 这是我第一次穿无肩带裙 |
[05:23] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[05:24] | I’ve always wanted to wear one of those, | 我总是想穿那种裙子 |
[05:26] | but I’m too afraid it’ll fall down | 但我很害怕它会掉下去 |
[05:27] | and I’ll end up exposing myself, you know? | 让我走光 你知道吗 |
[05:29] | Not on purpose, like I used to. | 不是像我过去一样故意走光 |
[05:32] | I never thoughtof that. | 我从没想过这个问题 |
[05:33] | And now you won’t be able to stop. | 现在你会一直想着的 |
[05:38] | Okay if I join you in the cockpit? | 介意我坐到驾驶室里来吗 |
[05:40] | Sure. | 不介意 |
[05:42] | So, you got a date for this thing? | 你有带男伴参加这个活动吗 |
[05:45] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[05:47] | Do you have a date for… | 你有带女伴… |
[05:48] | life stuff? | 过日子吗 |
[05:50] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[06:01] | Oh, this is good stuff. | 写得真好 |
[06:03] | I feel sorry for whoever has to follow me. | 我很同情在我之后上场的人 |
[06:05] | It’s Marjorie. | 那是玛乔丽 |
[06:06] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[06:07] | Well, good luck, Marj. | 祝好运 玛乔丽 |
[06:10] | This food is off-the-charts delicious. | 这些食物好吃到爆炸 |
[06:12] | Well, don’t fill up, ’cause there’s still dinner. | 别吃撑了 还有晚餐呢 |
[06:14] | There’s dinner? | 还有晚餐 |
[06:16] | I feel like I’m on Dynasty. | 我感觉像活在《豪门恩怨》里 |
[06:18] | Just hope it’s better than the mini quiche, | 但愿比烘蛋羹好吃 |
[06:20] | which is not agreeing with me. | 吃得我实在不舒服 |
[06:22] | I’m gonna go bring some food out to Clayton. | 我要去给克莱顿送点食物 |
[06:23] | He’s probably really sexy– I mean, hungry. | 他应该非常性感… 我是说饿了 |
[06:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:29] | Hey, stop messing with it. | 别碰了 |
[06:30] | You’re gonna stretch it out. | 你会拉松的 |
[06:32] | Okay, but if I have a nip slip, let me know. | 好 但如果我露点了 记得告诉我 |
[06:34] | I’m on it. | 我盯着 |
[06:37] | I’m not on it. | 我没盯着 |
[06:39] | I’m just eye level. | 我只是平视 |
[06:40] | So it’d be easy for me to be on it, but I’m not on it. | 所以我比较好盯 但我没盯 |
[06:45] | Still no word from your son, whose name is… | 你儿子还是没有消息吗 他叫… |
[06:48] | Lorenzo? | 洛伦佐吗 |
[06:50] | It’s Jerry. | 是杰瑞 |
[06:53] | And no. | 没消息 |
[06:55] | I guess he’s not coming. | 我猜他不会来了 |
[06:58] | Of course he is. | 他当然会来的 |
[06:59] | He’s probably just running late. | 他可能只是迟到了 |
[07:01] | No. He’s punishing me. | 不 他在惩罚我 |
[07:03] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[07:04] | For all the things I missed in his life. | 为了我在他生活中错过的一切 |
[07:06] | Hey, maybe he got in a terrible car accident | 也许他出了严重车祸 |
[07:08] | and maybe that’s why he can’t be here, | 所以没法到场 |
[07:10] | because he’s trapped. | 因为他被困住了 |
[07:13] | Alive and fine but trapped. | 健康地活着 但被困住了 |
[07:16] | Why am I worried about your speech? | 我何必担心你的演讲呢 |
[07:17] | Clearly, you can read a room. | 显然你最懂读气氛了 |
[07:23] | How you holding up, hero? | 你还好吗 英雄 |
[07:24] | You nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[07:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:26] | I loved the kindergarten choir. | 我喜欢那个幼儿园合唱团 |
[07:28] | Ugh. Whoever made them sing “Man in the Mirror” is going to hell. | 逼他们唱《镜中人》的人一定会下地狱 |
[07:35] | Where have you been? You missed the salad. | 你去哪了 你错过了沙拉 |
[07:36] | I was flirting with a man for the first time in a year. | 我一年来第一次和男人调情 |
[07:38] | Screw the salad. | 谁管沙拉啊 |
[07:41] | It had strawberry dressing. | 有草莓酱的 |
[07:42] | Damn it, these people really know what they’re doing. | 该死 这些人真是专业 |
[07:47] | Jill, honey, are you okay? | 吉尔 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[07:49] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:50] | If you don’t feel well, you can go home. | 如果你不舒服 可以回家 |
[07:53] | Oh, this is your special night. | 这是你的特别夜 |
[07:54] | I’m gonna suffer through it. | 我忍也要忍过去 |
[07:58] | Did you get the steak or the fish? | 你点的是牛排还是鱼 |
[08:00] | I got the steak, ’cause it has that gorgonzola sauce. | 我点的是牛排 因为有戈尔根朱勒酱 |
[08:04] | I really hope they don’t overcook it. | 我希望他们别做得太老 |
[08:06] | I want to see blood on the plate. | 我要在盘子上见到血 |
[08:08] | Super proud of you, Marjorie. | 非常为你自豪 玛乔丽 |
[08:09] | I’ll be in the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间了 |
[08:12] | – I’m gonna go make sure she’s okay. – No, no, no, | -我要去确保她没事 -不不不 |
[08:14] | you’re being honored. I’ll go. | 你要被颁奖的 我去吧 |
[08:15] | If she got the steak, save it for Clayton. | 如果她点的是牛排 给克莱顿留着 |
[08:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:27] | How you doing, Jill? | 你还好吗 吉尔 |
[08:29] | I’m on the bathroom floor in a $3,000 dress, | 我穿着3000块的裙子跪在洗手间地板上 |
[08:32] | so not good. | 所以不好 |
[08:35] | Well, maybe you should go home. | 也许你应该回家 |
[08:36] | I can’t miss Marjorie’s night. | 我不能错过玛乔丽的夜晚 |
[08:38] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[08:40] | And I don’t want to puke in Clayton’s limo. | 而且我不想吐在克莱顿的豪车里 |
[08:42] | We appreciate that. | 我们很感激 |
[08:44] | Oh. I’m already saying “We.” | 我已经开始说”我们”了 |
[08:45] | Do you think it’s too soon? | 你觉得是不是太快了 |
[08:48] | You can get married at my house | 如果你能给我拿来 |
[08:49] | if you just get me a toothbrush and some Pepto Bismol. | 牙刷和肠胃药 你们就能在我家结婚 |
[08:52] | I’m not really a marriage person. | 我不是结婚的人 |
[08:53] | I could see living with him though. | 但我能想象跟他同居 |
[08:55] | Get a dog, some matching pajamas… | 养条狗 穿情侣睡衣 |
[08:57] | – Ugh, just go. – Oh. Sorry. | -快去 -对不起 |
[08:59] | I will say, he’s taller than me, | 我想说他比我高 |
[09:00] | so if we did get married, I could wear heels! | 如果我们真结婚了 我可以穿高跟鞋 |
[09:02] | – Tammy! – Yeah, I’m going, I’m going. | -塔米 -好 我去了 |
[09:05] | Oh, my. I am so deeply moved… | 天啊 我太感动了 |
[09:08] | A little full of herself for a nun. | 对修女来说也太自恋了 |
[09:10] | But did you hear how the priest introduced her? | 你听到牧师是怎么介绍她的吗 |
[09:12] | Serious, emotional, not a lot of jokes. | 严肃 有感情 没多少玩笑 |
[09:15] | Yeah, and like church, everybody’s drinking wine | 是啊 就像在教堂一样 大家都在喝红酒 |
[09:17] | – and praying for it to be over. – Thank you so much. | -期待快结束 -非常感谢 |
[09:20] | Beautiful words, Sister. | 真动人 修女 |
[09:22] | Who knew so much love could come from such a tiny package? | 谁能想到这么小的人会产生这么多的爱呢 |
[09:29] | Wendy! Wendy! Nip slip. Full boob. | 温蒂 温蒂 露点了 露胸了 |
[09:32] | – You’re naked. – Oh, God! | -你光了 -天啊 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna check on her. | 我要去看看她 |
[09:39] | You-you can’t leave. Your award is up any minute. | 你不能离开 马上就到你的奖项了 |
[09:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:42] | But-but you’re gonna miss my moment. | 但你会错过我的时刻的 |
[09:44] | – Her moment. – Um, your moment! | -是她的时刻 -你的时刻 |
[09:46] | Scuse me, it’s my moment. | 不好意思 这是我的时刻 |
[09:52] | Why didn’t you use boob tape? | 你为什么不用胸贴 |
[09:54] | There’s boob tape? | 还有胸贴吗 |
[09:58] | Okay, I got you Pepto, | 好 我给你买了肠胃药 |
[10:00] | ginger ale, a toothbrush. | 姜汁汽水 一支牙刷 |
[10:03] | Oops, that’s Clayton’s number. | 哎呀 是克莱顿的电话号码 |
[10:04] | That’s for me. | 是我的 |
[10:06] | And just for funsies, one of these. | 为了好玩 我还买了这个 |
[10:09] | A pregnancy test? | 验孕棒吗 |
[10:11] | There’s no way. | 不可能的 |
[10:12] | Have you slept with Andy? | 你跟安迪做了吗 |
[10:14] | Nonstop. | 一直在做 |
[10:15] | Then there’s a way. | 那就有可能 |
[10:23] | How you doing, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[10:25] | I don’t think anybody saw. | 我觉得没人看到 |
[10:28] | One of the kindergarteners spit out his lollipop. | 一个幼儿园的孩子把棒棒糖都吐了出来 |
[10:32] | He’ll repress it. | 他会抑制的 |
[10:36] | And now, | 现在 |
[10:37] | to introduce our next recipient, | 介绍下一位领奖人 |
[10:39] | please welcome | 有请 |
[10:40] | Bonnie Plunkett. | 邦妮·普兰科特 |
[10:44] | What do I do? She’s not here. | 我该怎么做 她不在这里 |
[10:46] | W-Walk slowly. | 走慢点 |
[11:03] | Bring it in, Sister. | 来抱一个 修女 |
[11:09] | Just gonna grab one of those. Mm. | 我要吃点 |
[11:13] | Jill, how are you doing, honey? | 吉尔 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[11:16] | Tammy thinks I might be pregnant. | 塔米觉得我可能怀孕了 |
[11:18] | It was actually Clayton’s idea. | 那其实是克莱顿的想法 |
[11:19] | He has three sisters. | 他有三个姐妹 |
[11:20] | I hope they like me. | 希望她们喜欢我 |
[11:24] | I mean, what if I’m not? | 如果我没怀孕呢 |
[11:27] | There’s nothing I want more, | 我最想要孩子了 |
[11:28] | and I can’t take that disappointment. | 我不能接受那样的失望 |
[11:30] | But then what if I am? | 但如果我怀孕了呢 |
[11:31] | Andy and I just got back together. | 安迪和我刚复合 |
[11:33] | What if he totally freaks out? | 如果他吓坏了怎么办 |
[11:34] | Or what if he gets totally excited about it | 或者如果他对此很激动 |
[11:36] | and then something bad happens? | 接着发生了糟糕的事怎么办 |
[11:37] | I mean, I’ve had a miscarriage before. | 我之前流过产 |
[11:38] | It could happen again. | 这次可能也会发生 |
[11:40] | Let’s just stay in the present. | 先专注当下吧 |
[11:42] | Honey, I know you’re scared, | 亲爱的 我知道你很害怕 |
[11:45] | but whatever happens, you’re not gonna have to face it alone. | 但不管发生什么 你都不会独自面对 |
[11:48] | We’re all here. | 我们都在 |
[11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:53] | But aren’t you supposed to be out there? | 但你不该在外面吗 |
[11:56] | I’m supposed to be right here. | 我就该在这里 |
[12:00] | Now go pee on that stick. | 去验尿吧 |
[12:19] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你们 |
[12:22] | You’re all heroes. | 你们都是英雄 |
[12:23] | Give yourself a round of applause. | 给自己鼓鼓掌吧 |
[12:29] | And how ’bout those centerpieces? | 桌上的那些中心装饰品真好看啊 |
[12:32] | Huh? | 是吧 |
[12:33] | Someone said we could take them home. | 有人说我们可能带回家去 |
[12:34] | I don’t know if that’s true, but if we time it right, | 我不知道那是不是真的 但如果我们一起拿 |
[12:36] | they can’t catch us all. | 他们是抓不到我们所有人的 |
[12:41] | Look, I-I spent a lot of time | 我花了很多时间 |
[12:44] | preparing, uh, this introduction for my friend Marjorie, | 准备了我朋友玛乔丽的介绍词 |
[12:47] | but she’s not even here because she’s in the bathroom | 但她现在都不在这里 她在卫生间 |
[12:50] | because our friends are having a hard night. | 因为我们的朋友们今晚不顺利 |
[12:52] | Which is exactly why you’re giving her this award, | 这正是你们颁给她这个奖项的原因 |
[12:55] | because that’s who she is. | 她就是这样的人 |
[13:00] | That really is who she is. | 她真的是这样的人 |
[13:05] | She’s humble, | 她谦逊 |
[13:07] | generous, | 慷慨 |
[13:08] | selfless. | 无私 |
[13:11] | When I first met Marjorie… | 我刚认识玛乔丽时 |
[13:15] | …I was at the lowest point in my life. | 正处于人生低谷 |
[13:19] | And if it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t… | 如果不是她 我 |
[13:20] | I wouldn’t be here tonight. | 我今晚根本不会站在这里 |
[13:23] | And I-I don’t mean here. I mean… | 我不是说这里 我是说 |
[13:27] | …here. | 走到如今 |
[13:32] | And what do I do? | 我做了什么 |
[13:35] | Oh, my God, I tease her. | 天啊 我取笑她 |
[13:37] | I-I roll my eyes when she gives me advice. | 她给我建议时 我翻白眼 |
[13:40] | I-I… | 我 |
[13:42] | push her away constantly. | 经常推开她 |
[13:47] | I don’t make it easy on her, but she never gives up on me. | 我没让她好过 但她从来不放弃我 |
[13:50] | She’s like the mother I never had. | 她就像是我从未拥有的妈妈 |
[13:59] | Well, I had planned | 我本来计划 |
[14:02] | to close with a joke about her age, | 以一个关于她年龄的笑话结束 |
[14:04] | but… | 但是 |
[14:07] | I don’t want to ’cause I love her so much. | 我不想那样做 因为我好爱她 |
[14:15] | I’m available to host next year. | 我明年有空主持 |
[14:24] | I just told 200 people that I love you, | 我刚告诉了200人我爱你 |
[14:27] | and if you don’t believe me, ask the nun. They can’t lie. | 如果你不相信我 去问修女吧 她们不能撒谎 |
[14:30] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[14:32] | This moment really isn’t about me. | 这一刻跟我无关 |
[14:34] | – It’s not? But when is it your turn? – Mm-mm. | -是吗 但什么时候轮到你 -嗯 |
[14:36] | 15 seconds. | 15秒后 |
[14:37] | Well, that’s weirdly specific, but okay. | 真是诡异的具体 但是好吧 |
[14:41] | I just took a pregnancy test. | 我刚验孕了 |
[14:42] | And life possibly changing | 人生即将改变 |
[14:44] | – in five, four, three… – Don’t do that voice. | -倒计时五 四 三 -别用那种声音 |
[14:46] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[14:49] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:51] | – Let’s do it together. – Okay. | -我们一起看吧 -好 |
[15:01] | It’s a pink line. | 粉色一条杠 |
[15:04] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:05] | I never operated one of these. | 我没用过验孕棒 |
[15:07] | Every brand is different. Get the pamphlet. | 每个品牌都不一样 去拿说明书 |
[15:09] | – I spit my gum in it. – God. | -我用来吐口香糖了 -天啊 |
[15:10] | Why didn’t you get the one that says “Pregnant/not pregnant”? | 你为什么不直接买”怀孕/没怀孕”的那种 |
[15:12] | I got the one the pharmacist recommended. | 我买了药剂师推荐的 |
[15:14] | – He was cute, too. I’m having, like, a hot night. – Okay. | -他也很帅 我今晚简直桃花不断 -好 |
[15:16] | Okay, we got the box. We got the box. | 我们有盒子 |
[15:18] | Okay, I didn’t bring my readers. | 我没戴眼镜 |
[15:24] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[15:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:28] | Oh, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:35] | Yeah, doesn’t look like you’re gonna get your moment. | 看来你的时刻已经一去不复回了 |
[15:42] | Thank you for joining us… | 谢谢你们今晚的出席 |
[15:43] | No, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[15:44] | It’s all about the wide turn. That’s the trick. | 重点是大半径转弯 那就是关键 |
[15:47] | The rest is just pretending you can’t hear through the divider. | 剩下的就是假装你听不到隔着隔板的声音 |
[15:50] | But you can hear. | 但你能听到 |
[15:51] | Oh, you can hear. | 是的 |
[15:54] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[15:56] | That concludes the Napa Valley Community Hero Awards. | 纳帕谷社区英雄奖到此结束 |
[16:00] | – Wait! – Drive safely, everybody. | -等等 -小心开车 各位 |
[16:01] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[16:02] | – What are you doing? – Now is your moment. Come on. | -你干什么 -现在就是你的时刻 来吧 |
[16:05] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[16:06] | All right, here’s the woman I was telling you about. | 我之前跟你们说的就是这个女人 |
[16:10] | The one who saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[16:11] | – Okay, I wouldn’t go that far. – Stop it already. | -我不会说那么过 -闭嘴 |
[16:14] | Everyone, on your feet. Wendy, slowly. | 各位 起立 温蒂 慢点 |
[16:22] | Thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[16:24] | Oh, it feels | 感觉 |
[16:27] | weird to get an award for just showing up for people | 很奇怪 我获奖的原因只是陪伴别人 |
[16:31] | the same way others did for me. | 而他们也陪伴了我 |
[16:34] | And… | 还有 |
[16:36] | Oh, but I’m grateful for the life that I have | 我很感激我拥有的生活 |
[16:39] | and those I get to share it with. | 以及我可以与他们分享生活的人们 |
[16:44] | My friends and all the people at my table. | 我的朋友们 我那桌的人 |
[16:49] | Jerry. Oh! Oh, I didn’t think you were coming. | 杰瑞 我没想到你会来 |
[16:54] | Sorry. I had a flat tire and no cell service. | 抱歉 我车胎爆了 手机没信号 |
[16:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:59] | Not right now | 现在不好 |
[16:59] | ’cause everyone’s looking at me. | 因为大家都看着我 |
[17:03] | I didn’t think you wanted to be here. | 我以为你不想来这里 |
[17:05] | Are you kidding? Of course I want to be here, Mom. | 你开玩笑吗 我当然想来这里 妈妈 |
[17:08] | I nominated you. | 是我提名了你 |
[17:11] | You… you did? | 是你吗 |
[17:13] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[17:14] | Oh, then this means everything to me. | 这份奖项对我来说意义重大 |
[17:27] | Hello? | 谁 |
[17:30] | Andy, what are you doing here? | 安迪 你怎么来了 |
[17:32] | Bonnie texted me and said you weren’t feeling well. | 邦妮给我发短信 说你不舒服 |
[17:34] | Well, thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[17:36] | No one else is in here, right? | 这里没别人吧 |
[17:38] | I don’t want to have to arrest myself. | 我可不想逮捕自己 |
[17:40] | It’s all clear. | 安全 |
[17:43] | So, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:44] | Did you eat something that didn’t agree with you? | 你吃了不合胃口的东西吗 |
[17:46] | You got a fever? | 发烧了吗 |
[17:47] | Need to go to the hospital? | 需要去医院吗 |
[17:51] | Um, maybe in, like, seven or eight months. | 也许七八个月以后要去 |
[17:55] | I don’t follow. | 我没懂 |
[17:59] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[18:04] | If you want to be a part of it, that’s great, | 如果你想一起养孩子 那很棒 |
[18:06] | but if you don’t, I totally understand. | 但如果你不想 我完全理解 |
[18:07] | It’s just that this is something I’ve really wanted | 这是我这辈子一直 |
[18:09] | – in my life, and… – I’m so happy. Oh! | -想要的 -我可太开心了 |
[18:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:14] | Really. Hey, did I ever tell you I was a 14-pound baby? | 真的 我跟你说过我刚出生时14磅重吗 |
[18:18] | Most of that was my head. | 主要是头大 |
[18:21] | Oh, I’m so happy. | 我太开心了 |
[18:30] | I thought you said everyone was gonna grab one of these. | 你不是说每个人都要拿一个吗 |
[18:34] | You said, “Run! We’re all behind you.” | 你说 快跑 我们就在你后面 |
[18:38] | I say a lot of things. | 我乱讲话的 |
[18:39] | You’ll get used to it, Lorenzo. | 你会习惯的 洛伦佐 |
[18:42] | How is it that I’m craving something called a chalupa | 我都没吃过叫查鲁帕的食物 |
[18:44] | when I’ve never even had something called a chalupa? | 我怎么会想吃它啊 |
[18:47] | ‘Cause it’s my baby. | 因为那是我的孩子 |
[18:49] | I’m gonna teach you everything I know | 我要教你我了解的一切 |
[18:51] | about regional Mexican cuisine. | 墨西哥当地菜 |
[18:56] | I am sorry I made you miss Bonnie’s speech. | 抱歉我害你错过了邦妮的演讲 |
[18:58] | It was incredibly moving, and no one was more surprised than me. | 那非常感人 没人比我更惊讶 |
[19:02] | Adam didn’t think my original speech was appropriate, | 亚当觉得我一开始的演讲不合适 |
[19:05] | but I know you have a good sense of humor. | 但我知道你很有幽默感 |
[19:07] | Sounds like you had some real zingers. Lay ’em on me. | 看来你有很多金句啊 说说吧 |
[19:12] | Marjorie’s so old, her prom date was Methuselah. | 玛乔丽非常老 她的舞伴是玛士撒拉[最长寿的人] |
[19:17] | Ah, I’m so old I’m the only one who knows who Methuselah is. | 我非常老 只有我知道玛士撒拉是谁 |
[19:24] | I’m gonna be a dad! | 我要当爸爸了 |
[19:28] | Sorry. Everyone in here already knows, | 抱歉 这里的所有人已经知道了 |
[19:30] | and I had to tell someone. | 我必须告诉别人 |
[19:33] | Hey, Clayton, take it easy up there. | 克莱顿 悠着点 |
[19:35] | – Too wide? – Uh, we’ll get there. | -角度太大了吗 -你会进步的 |
[19:40] | That was just to get them back into place. | 那是为了让他们回到原位 |
[19:43] | Oh… right. | 好吧 |