时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We were born in space. | 我们出生在宇宙中 |
[00:04] | They told us the ground was uninhabitable, | 他们告诉我们 地球不适宜生存 |
[00:06] | But they were wrong, and we’ve been fighting | 但他们错了 我们从着陆那刻起 |
[00:08] | for our lives since the moment we landed. | 就一直在为生存斗争 |
[00:12] | Some of us have been broken by it, | 我们中有些人被击溃了 |
[00:15] | but most of us are still here, | 但我们大多数还在这里 |
[00:16] | searching for other survivors from the Ark, | 寻找方舟上下来的其他幸存者 |
[00:19] | trying to build something real and lasting | 在荒野中建造 |
[00:21] | out of the wilderness–a home. | 真实而持久的地方 家园 |
[00:24] | Our leaders believe that to survive, | 我们的领袖们认为 要想活下去 |
[00:25] | we need to make peace with the Grounders, | 我们得和地表人和平共处 |
[00:28] | but peace is a foreign concept here. | 但和平在这里 只是异端 |
[00:33] | I found it, John. The City of Light is real. | 我找到了 约翰 光之城是真的 |
[00:35] | I can tell you about the City of Light, | 我可以告诉你光之城的事 |
[00:37] | but you won’t understand until you experience it yourself. | 但除非亲身经历 否则你是不会明白的 |
[00:40] | I’m not going in. | 我不进去了 |
[00:41] | Just gonna remind me of what I did | 会让我想起我是用什么方法 |
[00:42] | to get them here. | 把他们带回来的 |
[00:45] | – Clarke. – She’s being hunted. | -克拉克 -她在被人追捕 |
[00:46] | – By who? – By everyone. | -被谁追捕 -所有人 |
[00:47] | – Tracking beacon from the ark. – Farm station. | -追踪到方舟的信号 -农场站 |
[00:49] | – That’s the beacon. – This belongs to us. | -那就是信标 -这是我们的 |
[00:52] | The Ice Nation queen wants Clarke’s power. | 冰之国的女王想得到克拉克的力量 |
[00:54] | If her people know she has it, | 如果她的子民相信她拥有了力量 |
[00:56] | she’ll break the coalition and start a war. | 那么她就会打破联盟 挑起战争 |
[01:01] | It’s been 3 hours. What are they waiting for? | 都三个小时了 他们到底在等什么 |
[01:04] | Even with the light, I don’t see anyone. | 即使借着光 我也看不到任何人 |
[01:06] | I say we make a run for it. | 要我说 我们就逃跑 |
[01:07] | No. That’s what they want us to do. | 不 这是他们希望的 |
[01:10] | The boy is right. | 这男孩是对的 |
[01:11] | They can wait longer than we can. | 他们比我们能等得起 |
[01:16] | Ok, Bellamy. | 好吧 贝拉米 |
[01:17] | Get in the turret, and you cover us. | 你上去控制炮塔 掩护我们 |
[01:19] | Once we get to that ridge over there, | 一旦我们到了那边的山脊 |
[01:21] | – we’ll cover you. – Copy that. | -就换我们掩护你 -明白 |
[01:24] | Run fast. | 跑快点 |
[01:34] | They’re here. | 他们在这儿 |
[01:36] | Everybody out, or the boy dies. | 所有人都出来 否则我就杀了这男孩 |
[01:40] | Ok! Ok. We’re coming out. | 好 好 我们马上出来 |
[01:45] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[02:00] | All targets secure. | 目标全部拿下 |
[02:07] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[02:10] | – It’s mine. – Give it back! | -这是我的 -还回来 |
[02:11] | Monty, let it go. | 蒙蒂 算了 |
[02:14] | Monty? | 蒙蒂 |
[02:20] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:56] | I still can’t believe how beautiful it is. | 我还是不能相信这里竟如此美丽 |
[02:59] | It’s perfect. | 这里很完美 |
[03:01] | In the City of Light, | 在光之城里 |
[03:02] | mankind will finally be free of pain | 人类将不再有痛苦 |
[03:05] | and hate and disease. | 仇恨和疾病 |
[03:09] | Here, there will be no more suffering. | 在这里 将不再会有任何磨难 |
[03:14] | I’ll fill this place, | 我会充实这个地方 |
[03:16] | starting with my people. | 首先让我的同伴住进来 |
[03:19] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[03:20] | I believe in you, Thelonious. | 我相信你 塞隆尼斯 |
[03:23] | Together, we will save the human race. | 携手并肩 我们将拯救人类 |
[03:29] | Earth to Jaha. Come in, Jaha. | 地球呼叫亚哈 亚哈请回复 |
[03:35] | Yes, John? | 什么事 约翰 |
[03:36] | Hate to break up your little zen nap, | 我不想打断你的冥想打坐 |
[03:37] | but we’re here. | 但我们已经到了 |
[03:39] | – Already? – Yeah. | -已经到了 -是的 |
[03:40] | A lot faster with a motor. | 比开汽车快多了 |
[03:47] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[03:50] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[03:52] | As I recall, the last time you helped, | 要是我记的没错 上次你帮忙的时候 |
[03:55] | two of my friends blew up. | 我两个朋友被炸上了天 |
[03:58] | No minefield this time. We go around the dead zone. | 这次没有雷区 我们绕开死亡地带了 |
[04:02] | Let’s get a move on, you two. | 我们该继续前进了 你们两个 |
[04:03] | Right behind you. | 紧随你们 |
[04:05] | We head west towards that rise. | 我们向西朝着那处山峰前进 |
[04:08] | You know, this whole helpful guide act, | 我可不相信你扮出的 |
[04:10] | I’m not really buying it. | 这副乐于助人的样子 |
[04:14] | Then I guess you’re just gonna have to keep an eye on me. | 那我想你就得看着我点了 |
[04:35] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[04:41] | Farm station, stand down. | 农场站 放下武器 |
[04:45] | Pike? | 派克 |
[04:48] | You have no idea how good it is to see you. | 能见到你真的很高兴 |
[04:53] | We didn’t think you made it. | 我们以为你们没降落成功 |
[04:54] | Lacroix, Smith, watch our 6. | 拉克鲁瓦 史密斯 警戒四周 |
[04:57] | Everyone else, I said, stand down. | 所有人 我说了 放下武器 |
[05:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[05:05] | Where’s dad? | 爸爸在哪儿 |
[05:10] | Father didn’t make it. | 你爸爸没能活下来 |
[05:21] | How many of you are there? | 你们那有多少人 |
[05:22] | 63. | 63人 |
[05:24] | The rest are camped in the mountains north of here. | 剩下的在北边的山里扎营 |
[05:26] | Grounder killers one and all. | 人人都是地表杀手 |
[05:27] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[05:32] | Hate to cut this short. | 我不得不打断一下 |
[05:33] | We got to find Clarke. | 我们要找到克拉克 |
[05:35] | Clarke Griffin? | 克拉克·格里芬 |
[05:37] | If only all of my earth skills students | 要是我的每一位地球生存技能的学员 |
[05:39] | were as good as her. | 都像她那样出色就好了 |
[05:40] | It’s good to see you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 老师 |
[05:40] | Yeah. you too. | 我也是 |
[05:42] | Ok. Move the tree. | 好 把树移开 |
[05:43] | Help them. | 帮他们 |
[05:46] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:55] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[05:58] | I have to be. | 我必须没事 |
[06:01] | Now come on. Push! | 大家一起推 |
[06:06] | 63? | 63人 |
[06:09] | Farm station left orbit with 3 times that number. | 农场站离轨的时候的人数是这的三倍 |
[06:12] | We landed with that number, too. | 我们着陆时也是那么多人 |
[06:15] | The ice nation can be ruthless. | 冰之国的人极度残忍 |
[06:18] | Take pride in the number you saved. | 你能救下这些人就不错了 |
[06:22] | Indra, this is Charles Pike. | 因陀罗 这是查尔斯·派克 |
[06:24] | He was a teacher on the Ark. | 他曾是方舟上的老师 |
[06:28] | This is indra. She’s leader of trikru | 这是因陀罗 她是部落人的首领 |
[06:32] | and a trusted ally. | 也是可信任的盟友 |
[06:34] | I’ll have to take your word for it. | 我姑且就相信你了 |
[06:42] | Kane, it’s time to go. | 凯恩 该出发了 |
[06:44] | Monty, give them the coordinates to Arkadia. | 蒙蒂 告诉他们方舟领地的坐标 |
[06:47] | We have a settlement 50 miles south of here. | 我们在南方五十英里处有一营地 |
[06:50] | Your people will be safe there. | 你们的人去那会很安全 |
[06:51] | You’re my people. | 你就是我的人 |
[06:52] | Good, because we have reports | 很好 因为我们接到报告 |
[06:54] | that put Clarke north of here. | 说克拉克在北边这里 |
[06:57] | We could certainly use your expertise. | 我们绝对用得上你们的帮助 |
[07:02] | If she’s in the Ice Nation, | 如果她在冰之国 |
[07:03] | you’re gonna need more than that. | 你们需要做好万全准备 |
[07:04] | We leave no one behind. | 我们绝不丢下任何伙伴 |
[07:07] | Lacroix, take the team. | 拉克鲁瓦 带队 |
[07:09] | Rendezvous with the others. Get them to Arkadia. | 与其他人会合 带他们去方舟领地 |
[07:13] | I’m staying with my son. | 我要和我儿子在一起 |
[07:14] | Damn right, you are. | 绝对的 |
[07:15] | Mount up. We’re going back into hell. | 准备好 我们重返地狱 |
[07:30] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[07:42] | Looks like the great Wanheda is human, after all. | 看来伟大的瓦黑达毕竟还是人类 |
[08:40] | Yeah. That’s better. | 对 这才像话 |
[08:46] | You’re Ice Nation. | 你是冰之国的人 |
[09:07] | Smart move, leaving that guard jacket inside. | 挺明智的 把警卫的夹克留在里面了 |
[09:23] | – Fighter approaching. – Where? | -敌人接近 -在哪里 |
[09:25] | Outside pole 20. | 20号区点外 |
[09:27] | The kill order. | 追杀令 |
[09:28] | We have to get you inside the wall. | 你得回去领地里面 |
[09:30] | Here. | 来 |
[09:40] | Nyko. | 尼克 |
[09:42] | Lincoln, be careful. | 林肯 小心 |
[09:47] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[09:54] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[09:57] | We’ll take you to her. | 我们带你去找她 |
[10:14] | Generally, a follow-up appointment | 一般来说 复查 |
[10:16] | is about checking the old injury, | 是检查之前的旧伤 |
[10:19] | not treating new ones. | 而不是治新伤 |
[10:21] | I was trying to make the most of our time together, doc. | 我是想让我们有更多时间在一起 医生 |
[10:34] | Can we talk about this one? | 我们能聊聊这个伤吗 |
[10:35] | You said I was fine. | 你说我没事的 |
[10:38] | I understand how much Maya meant to you. | 我理解玛雅对你来说多么重要 |
[10:45] | What is it you want to talk about, | 你到底想聊什么 |
[10:48] | how dead she still is? | 她人死不能复活 |
[10:49] | Jasper, you’re never gonna move past this | 贾斯珀 如果你不直面这种情感 |
[10:51] | unless you face your feelings head on. | 你永远无法向前看 |
[10:55] | Your friend Finn, he never did that, | 你的朋友芬 他从未做到过 |
[11:01] | and it broke him. | 于是他被击垮了 |
[11:04] | I don’t want that happening to you. | 我不想你也变成那样 |
[11:09] | Your daughter killed him, too. | 他也是你女儿杀掉的 |
[11:17] | Abby, Abby, it’s Nyko. | 艾比 艾比 是尼克 |
[11:22] | He said it was Azgeda, the Ice Nation. | 他说是阿兹哥达 冰之国干的 |
[11:24] | – Where? – We don’t know. | -在哪里 -我们不知道 |
[11:25] | His pulse is weak, and he’s burning up. | 他脉搏很弱 浑身发烫 |
[11:27] | Clotting has stopped the flow, | 血凝块止住了血 |
[11:28] | but he’s lost too much blood. | 但他还是失血过多 |
[11:29] | I’ll type him. | 我来给他测血型 |
[11:37] | RH null. | RH阴性 |
[11:39] | What’s wrong? We’re universal donors. | 怎么了 我们是万能供血者 |
[11:41] | – Here. Take mine. – No. You can’t. | -来 抽我的血 -不 你不行 |
[11:43] | RH null can only take RH null. | RH阴性只能接受RH阴性的血 |
[12:00] | Well, I don’t understand. Can you save him or not? | 我不明白 你到底能不能救他 |
[12:01] | – Not here. – Jackson… | -在这不行 -杰克逊… |
[12:04] | Wait. What’s he talking about? | 等等 他在说什么 |
[12:05] | I’m talking about Mount Weather. | 我是在说韦瑟山 |
[12:07] | The medical facility in that mountain is state-of-the-art. | 山上的医疗设备都是最先进的 |
[12:10] | They relied on blood to survive. It’s still all there. | 他们依靠血液来生存 现在都还在那里 |
[12:12] | You want me to bring a grounder | 你要我带一个地表人 |
[12:13] | into Mount Weather for a transfusion? | 去韦瑟山进行输血 |
[12:16] | They killed thousands of people for that blood, Jackson. | 为了那血液 他们杀了数千人 杰克逊 |
[12:18] | We can’t just let him die, abby. We’re doctors. | 我们不能就这样让他死掉 我们是医生 |
[12:20] | – I am not just a doctor. – Maybe you should be. | -我不只是医生 -也许你就该只做医生 |
[12:26] | Lincoln, you said to me yesterday | 林肯 昨天你跟我说 |
[12:30] | that even our supply runs were putting us at risk. | 即使我们只补充供给 也会身处险境 |
[12:32] | They were jeopardizing our peace. | 它们会破坏我们和平的生活 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:37] | How would you advise me now? | 你现在给我什么建议 |
[12:42] | Lincoln… | 林肯… |
[12:45] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[12:50] | Save him. | 救他吧 |
[12:53] | Get him ready for transport. | 准备好让他转移 |
[12:59] | I hope you’re ready to face your feelings. | 但愿你准备好直面自己的情感了 |
[13:38] | Where are Wanhe… | 瓦黑达在… |
[13:44] | Are you ok? You all right? | 你没事吧 你还好吧 |
[13:51] | Bounty hunter. | 是赏金猎人 |
[13:57] | – English. – Pike, go outside. | -说英语 -派克 去外面 |
[14:00] | Take Monty and Hannah. Search the perimeter. | 带上蒙蒂和汉娜 搜索一下周边 |
[14:03] | Make sure he was alone. | 确保他没有同伙 |
[14:16] | So was he. | 他也在找 |
[14:17] | Please. She’s in danger. | 拜托 她有危险 |
[14:20] | You’re skikru? | 你是天空人 |
[14:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:25] | She was here last night. | 她昨晚还在这 |
[14:28] | Did she say where she was going? | 她有说要去哪吗 |
[14:29] | No. She was here when I fell asleep | 没 我睡着时她还在这 |
[14:31] | and gone when I woke up. | 但我醒来时她就不见了 |
[14:33] | She give you any indication of where she might go? | 她有提到过可能会去哪里吗 |
[14:35] | No… | 不能… |
[14:39] | but he did. | 但他提到了 |
[14:41] | He said that his partner came back for her. | 他说他的搭档回来找她 |
[14:44] | He was Ice Nation. | 他是冰之国的人 |
[14:47] | – I hope you find her. – Thank you. | -希望你们能找到她 -谢谢 |
[14:50] | Good news. I found fresh tracks. | 好消息 我找到了刚留下的痕迹 |
[14:52] | Great. Start the rover. | 好极了 启动车子 |
[14:53] | That’s the bad news… too many trees. | 坏消息是…树太多 |
[14:56] | We have to go on foot. | 我们得步行 |
[15:09] | Quiet. | 别出声 |
[15:17] | Ice Nation scouts. | 是冰之国的侦察兵 |
[15:22] | Come on. We backtrack. | 来 我们原路返回 |
[15:22] | Then we go around. | 然后再绕过去 |
[15:30] | Their deaths are on you. | 他们的死都是拜你所赐 |
[15:52] | Wanheda. | 瓦黑达 |
[16:45] | Didn’t have to be this way. | 本不必这样的 |
[16:58] | If you were gonna kill me, you would’ve done it already. | 如果你要杀我 你早就动手了 |
[17:01] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[17:10] | Arrive level 3. | 到达第三层 |
[17:16] | – How you holding up? – Don’t worry about me. | -你怎么样 -别担心我 |
[17:18] | Just get the blood. I’ll prep him. | 去拿血液 我来帮他做准备 |
[17:24] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[17:32] | You mean like coming back here? | 你是说像回来这里这种傻事吗 |
[17:44] | You haven’t told me what happened to dad. | 你还没告诉我爸爸发生了什么事 |
[17:49] | All you father wanted was to find you. | 你父亲只是想要找到你 |
[17:52] | He loved you. That’s what matters. | 他爱你 那才是最重要的 |
[18:00] | Ask you a question? | 问你一个问题 |
[18:03] | Last report we got on the Ark, | 我们在方舟收到的最后报告说 |
[18:04] | you were under attack by grounders. | 你们被地表人袭击了 |
[18:07] | What changed? | 怎么又结盟了 |
[18:09] | Well, it turns out, we had a common enemy. | 结果我们有一个共同的敌人 |
[18:11] | What happened to them? | 他们后来怎么样了 |
[18:14] | – We won. – Quiet. | -我们赢了 -别出声 |
[18:18] | Listen. | 你们听 |
[18:21] | War drums. | 战鼓声 |
[18:23] | Azgeda. | 是阿兹哥达 |
[18:24] | You can tell it’s Ice Nation from the sound? | 你通过声音就知道是冰之国 |
[18:26] | No, from them. | 不 通过他们 |
[18:30] | We need to get those bodies off the field | 我们需要把这些尸体搬走 |
[18:32] | unless you’re good with them thinking we did this. | 否则他们会以为是我们干的 |
[18:34] | Go. Hurry. | 去吧 快点 |
[18:35] | Wait. Two people at 12 o’clock. | 等等 十二点方向有两个人 |
[18:44] | It’s Clarke. | 是克拉克 |
[18:47] | Get out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[18:48] | – You’ll never make it in time. – He’s right. Look. | -你来不及的 -他说得对 看 |
[18:53] | No way we get across without being seen. | 我们没法不被发现地穿过去 |
[18:56] | We should lay low, let the army pass. | 我们需要藏起来 等大军过去 |
[18:58] | Then we find Clarke. | 然后去找克拉克 |
[19:03] | Guys, there’s a cave. | 那里有个洞穴 |
[19:07] | We just got lucky. Come on. | 算我们走运 走吧 |
[19:09] | – I can’t go with you. – Why? | -我不能跟你们一起去了 -为什么 |
[19:11] | Ice Nation has crossed the border. | 冰之国越过边界了 |
[19:12] | They’re marching against my commander. | 他们奔着我的司令而来 |
[19:13] | I have to warn her. | 我要去提醒她 |
[19:15] | – We’ll get Clarke. – You better. | -我们会找到克拉克的 -最好能找到 |
[19:16] | The Ice Queen gets her first, | 如果冰女王先得到了她 |
[19:17] | she’ll be dead, and we’ll be at war. | 她会死 我们也会陷入战争 |
[19:50] | Scream again, and we’ll both be dead. | 你再乱叫 我们俩就都完了 |
[20:06] | You really been to the City of Light? | 你真的去过光之城吗 |
[20:08] | Shut up, Otan. | 闭嘴 奥坦 |
[20:08] | I’m not listening to that skrish again. | 我不想再听那天空人的废话了 |
[20:16] | Come. | 来 |
[20:19] | Walk with me. | 跟我走走 |
[20:23] | Thank god he’s got somebody else | 谢天谢地他现在终于找到别人 |
[20:24] | to preach to now, huh? | 来听他说教了 |
[20:27] | Not a believer? | 你不信 |
[20:28] | I believe you’re here for a reason. | 我相信你来这里是有原因的 |
[20:31] | Just don’t know what it is yet. | 只是还不知道是什么 |
[20:36] | We were recruited. | 我们是被雇来的 |
[20:38] | Recruited by who? | 被谁 |
[20:39] | I don’t know her name. | 我不知道她的名字 |
[20:41] | She comes to us in the flying machine. | 她通过会飞的机器找到我们 |
[20:47] | You mean the drone. Yeah. | 你是说无人机 对 |
[20:48] | That’s how she found us, too. | 她也是这么找到我们的 |
[20:51] | So what do you do for her? | 你们为她做什么 |
[20:52] | We collect tech. | 我们收集科技 |
[20:54] | You mean steal it. | 你是说偷吧 |
[20:55] | When we have to. | 在必要的时候 |
[20:58] | We bring it to the island, to him. | 我们把它带到岛上 交给他 |
[21:03] | That’s how we survive. | 我们以此为生 |
[21:06] | This time, she said they needed a ride. | 这次她说他们要个交通工具 |
[21:16] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[21:19] | Don’t try to be a hero, | 别试图逞英雄 |
[21:20] | and I’ll leave you on your feet this time. | 这次我可不管你了 |
[21:22] | Oh, a hero? | 逞英雄 |
[21:24] | And here, I thought you got me. | 我还以为你懂我呢 |
[21:27] | Come on. Really, are you about to steal | 得了吧 你真的打算 |
[21:28] | from the people you steal for? | 去偷雇你偷东西的人吗 |
[21:31] | Shh. We have other buyers. Now be quiet. | 我们有其他买家 安静 |
[21:43] | Bad idea. | 坏主意 |
[21:58] | Ok. Oh, easy, easy. Hey, come on. | 别激动 别激动 |
[22:00] | Hey, big fella, come on. There’s no harm done, all right? | 大块头 别激动 又没造成什么伤害 |
[22:02] | Just put her down. Just put her down, all right? | 把她放下 把她放下好吗 |
[22:12] | There is no pain in the City of Light. | 光之城里没有痛苦 |
[22:35] | You coming, or what? | 你跟不跟我走 |
[23:14] | Another inch, and I’d be dead. | 再偏一寸 我就死了 |
[23:19] | Maybe you’re not the Commander of Death, after all. | 也许你终究不是死亡首领 |
[23:24] | Now she’s quiet. | 现在倒是挺安静 |
[23:28] | Why are you hiding from your own people? | 你为什么躲着自己的同伴 |
[23:31] | Why’d you run away from yours? | 你又为什么从同伴身边逃走 |
[23:48] | The great Wanheda… | 伟大的瓦黑达 |
[23:59] | mountain slayer. | 屠山者 |
[24:03] | I’m no one. | 我只是个小人物 |
[24:06] | Lot of people out there right now looking for no one. | 现在可有很多人在找”小人物”呢 |
[24:10] | You’re obviously not loyal to the Ice Nation, | 显然你并不效忠于冰之国 |
[24:14] | so why are you taking me there? | 那为什么要把我带到那里 |
[24:21] | Look. Whatever the Ice Queen is giving you, | 不管冰女王给你什么 |
[24:22] | my people will offer you more. | 我的同伴会给你更多 |
[24:25] | Doubt that, | 我很怀疑 |
[24:27] | not for someone who abandoned them. | 他们会为了一个抛弃他们的人这么做 |
[24:32] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[24:34] | I know you took the coward’s way out. | 我知道你选择了懦夫的方式 |
[24:36] | Like you’re so different? | 难道你不是吗 |
[24:39] | You’re in disguise, same as me. | 你伪装自己 和我一样 |
[24:42] | You’re on the run, same as me, | 你在逃命 和我一样 |
[24:44] | in the wilderness, same as me. | 你身处荒野 还是和我一样 |
[24:47] | I was banished, nothing like you. | 我是被驱逐的 和你完全不同 |
[24:50] | You had a choice, | 你有过选择 |
[24:53] | and, no, I can’t take you home to your people… | 不 我不会把你带回去交给你的同伴 |
[25:01] | Because you’re the way back home to mine. | 因为你是我回家的希望 |
[25:12] | We’re losing her. | 我们要找不到她了 |
[25:12] | Relax. Save your energy. | 放松 省点力气 |
[25:14] | Kane’s right, son. The army will move soon. | 凯恩说得对 大军很快就会过去 |
[25:17] | You’ll need your strength for what comes next. | 你要为接下来的行动省点力气 |
[25:41] | I need to know what happened. | 我要知道发生了什么 |
[25:44] | Monty– | 蒙蒂 |
[25:46] | Please. | 拜托 |
[25:58] | We landed in the snow. | 我们降落在雪地里 |
[26:06] | Your father said | 你父亲说 |
[26:08] | it absorbed some of the impact. | 积雪起到了缓冲作用 |
[26:10] | That’s why we survived. | 所以我们才能活下来 |
[26:17] | The snow looked so beautiful, it– | 雪地看起来太美了 它… |
[26:25] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[26:28] | The children were playing in it. | 孩子们在雪里玩了起来 |
[26:37] | They were the first to die… | 他们也是最先死掉的 |
[26:42] | 15 of them. | 十五个孩子 |
[26:46] | If not for your father, would’ve been more. | 如果不是你父亲 会死更多 |
[26:50] | He pulled 4 kids back into the ship, | 他把四个孩子拽回了飞船 |
[26:53] | all 4 alive today. | 他们四个都活到了现在 |
[26:59] | They got him when he went back for the fifth. | 当他想去救第五个的时候 被他们抓住了 |
[27:05] | Your father died a hero, Monty. | 你父亲牺牲得很壮烈 蒙蒂 |
[27:13] | We’ve been fighting grounders ever since. | 从那以后 我们一直在跟地表人战斗 |
[27:17] | That was the Ice Nation. | 是冰之国的人 |
[27:19] | Not all grounders are the same. | 并不是所有地表人都一样 |
[27:22] | They are to me. | 对我来说都一样 |
[27:36] | As soon as Otan gets here, we can leave. | 等奥坦来了以后 我们就能走了 |
[27:39] | Partners in crime, huh? | 你的同伙 对吧 |
[27:47] | Whatever’s in there, we’ll split it 3 ways. | 不管里边是什么 我们都分成三份 |
[27:50] | You earned that. | 你应得的 |
[27:53] | Yeah, and all we had to do was kill a guy. | 是啊 只需要杀个人而已 |
[28:06] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[28:16] | Let me. | 让我来吧 |
[28:24] | I could’ve done that. | 我怎么没想到 |
[28:35] | Ah, now, that’s tech. | 这就是科技吧 |
[28:41] | It’s more than just tech. | 不只是科技 |
[28:43] | Stupid son of a bitch brought her with him. | 那个混账居然把她也带来了 |
[28:45] | Brought who with him? | 把谁带来了 |
[28:49] | Took you long enough. | 你们聊得真够久的 |
[28:50] | You shouldn’t have opened that. | 你不该打开那个 |
[28:52] | We needed to see what we had. Check it out. | 我们要看看拿到了什么 来看看 |
[28:59] | You’re not wearing your scarf. | 你怎么没戴面巾 |
[29:06] | How’d you know how to do that? | 你怎么会用的 |
[29:08] | Give me the backpack, John. | 还给我 约翰 |
[29:11] | No. | 不 |
[29:15] | Huh! Oh, easy. Ea–come on. Easy. | 冷静 拜托 冷静点 |
[29:19] | What are you doing? Otan, let me go. | 你在做什么 奥坦 放开我 |
[29:23] | Doesn’t have to be this way, John. | 没必要把事情弄成这样 约翰 |
[29:25] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[29:26] | Otan ate the damn chip. That’s what’s going on. | 奥坦吃了那个该死的芯片 就是这么回事 |
[29:29] | No one else has to die today. | 今天没必要再死人了 |
[29:32] | Tell me, is your imaginary friend waterproof? | 告诉我 你那虚拟的朋友防水吗 |
[29:34] | – Should we find out? – She’s not imaginary. | -要不要试试 -她不是虚拟的 |
[29:37] | She’s very, very real, and she can help you. | 她非常非常真实 而且她能帮助你 |
[29:41] | All you have to do is say yes. | 你只需要说你愿意 |
[29:44] | All you have to do is let her go. | 你只需要放开她 |
[29:47] | You’re in a lot of pain, John. | 你活得很痛苦 约翰 |
[29:49] | I’ve been there. | 我曾经也是 |
[29:51] | Losing my son almost killed me. | 失去儿子让我痛不欲生 |
[29:55] | The City of Light unburdened me. | 是光之城治愈了我 |
[29:57] | It made me whole. | 填补了我内心的空洞 |
[30:01] | I can unburden you, John. | 我也可以治愈你 约翰 |
[30:05] | You just simply return what’s mine. | 你只需把东西还给我 |
[30:10] | – I got a better idea. – Stop! | -我有个更好的主意 -住手 |
[30:13] | You want me to stop? | 你想让我住手 |
[30:14] | You let her go right now, | 那你现在就放开她 |
[30:16] | or I’m gonna drown the bitch in the red dress. | 否则我就淹死这个红裙婊 |
[30:33] | Emori, get in the boat. | 艾默莉 上船 |
[30:39] | Now give me the pack. | 把背包还给我 |
[30:44] | It’s all yours, Chancellor. | 归你了 法官 |
[30:47] | Start the boat. We’re leaving. | 开船 我们走 |
[30:52] | Bon voyage, Jaha. | 一路平安 亚哈 |
[31:05] | We should go after them. | 我们得去追他们 |
[31:09] | There’s no need. They’ll understand. | 不用了 他们会明白的 |
[31:12] | How can you be so sure? | 怎么这么肯定 |
[31:15] | Because I haven’t told you the best part. | 因为我还没告诉你最厉害的部分 |
[31:21] | You know there’s no pain here. | 你知道这里没有痛苦 |
[31:24] | There’s no death in the City of Light, either. | 光之城也没有死亡 |
[31:51] | He’s waking up. | 他醒了 |
[32:12] | Thank you, Abby. | 谢谢你 艾比 |
[32:14] | When can we move him? | 他什么时候能转移 |
[32:16] | Doesn’t look good for us to be here. | 我们待在这里不太好 |
[32:18] | This place just saved his life. | 这地方救了他的命 |
[32:19] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[32:21] | Our people, they’ll never see anything but death here. | 我们的同伴 从没在这见过死亡以外的东西 |
[32:25] | Our people are wrong, Lincoln, | 我们的同伴错了 林肯 |
[32:29] | and we can change their minds. | 我们要改变他们的想法 |
[32:32] | Places are not evil, brother. | 邪恶的不是地方 兄弟 |
[32:36] | People are. | 是人 |
[32:39] | Abby, this place, | 艾比 这个地方 |
[32:43] | it could do so much good for our people | 能造福我们的同伴 |
[32:47] | and theirs. | 还有他们的同伴 |
[32:59] | We have to find hope somewhere. | 我们总要在某个地方找到希望 |
[33:08] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[33:12] | Ok what? | 什么好吧 |
[33:18] | Ok. Let’s open it up. | 好吧 让我们开始吧 |
[33:36] | Where is it? | 到哪里去了 |
[33:44] | Come on! Uh! | 给我出来 |
[34:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:34] | This was her favorite… | 这曾是她最喜欢的 |
[34:38] | Represents the second circle of hell, | 象征着第二层地狱 |
[34:43] | which is pretty ironic if you think about it. | 如果你仔细想想会觉得很讽刺 |
[34:49] | I told her I liked it, but… | 我跟她说我很喜欢 可是… |
[34:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:02] | I miss her. | 我想她 |
[35:11] | It’ll get better. | 会好起来的 |
[35:18] | Wh–when? | 什么时候呢 |
[35:21] | 42 of us got out alive. | 我们有42个人活着出来了 |
[35:24] | We did what we had to. | 我们做了不得不做的事 |
[35:27] | You did the right thing. Kill or be killed. | 你做得很对 不是敌死就是我亡 |
[35:36] | So Mount Weather is ours now? | 那韦瑟山现在是我们的了 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:42] | Yeah. We use it for supplies. | 是的 我们用它补充补给 |
[35:43] | Supplies? | 补充补给 |
[35:44] | It’s a nuclear-hardened underground city. | 那座地下城市可藏有核武器 |
[35:47] | We established a truce. | 我们达成了休战协议 |
[35:49] | We need to think about perception. | 我们得顾虑别人对我们的看法 |
[35:51] | You need to think about what happens | 你得顾虑下一旦地表人打破休战协议 |
[35:52] | when the Grounders break that truce, | 情况会怎么样 |
[35:54] | because they will. | 因为他们势必如此 |
[36:04] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[36:08] | Bellamy, what are you doing? | 贝拉米 你要做什么 |
[37:28] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[37:31] | – I’ll get you out of here. – Look out! | -我救你出去 -小心 |
[37:36] | Oh, please. Please don’t. | 求你了 求你别杀他 |
[37:38] | I’ll do anything. I–I’ll stop fighting. | 我做什么都可以 我不反抗了 |
[37:40] | Just please don’t kill him. | 只求你别杀他 |
[37:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:57] | Don’t follow us. | 别跟着我们 |
[38:19] | Bellamy. He’s hurt. | 贝拉米 他受伤了 |
[38:22] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[38:24] | We told you to wait for the army to move. | 跟你说了等军队过去了再行动 |
[38:26] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[38:28] | I–I–I almost got her. I… | 我差点就把她救出来了 |
[38:32] | Pike, find their trail. | 派克 找他们的行踪 |
[38:34] | Its useless. He knows he’s being followed now. | 没用了 他已经知道自己被跟踪了 |
[38:43] | You can’t even walk. | 你现在连路都走不了了 |
[38:46] | So, what, we– we give up, | 那我们…我们就放弃 |
[38:51] | let him kill her? | 任由他杀了她吗 |
[38:53] | God… | 天啊 |
[38:54] | Bellamy, I want to find her, too, | 贝拉米 我也想找到她 |
[38:57] | but look at your leg. | 可看看你的腿 |
[38:59] | You could die out here. We have no trail. | 你会死在这里的 我们都追踪不到他们 |
[39:00] | We can’t lose Clarke. We… | 我们不能失去克拉克 我们… |
[39:08] | We can’t lose her. | 我们不能失去她 |
[39:10] | We’ll find her, ok? | 我们会找到她的 好吗 |
[39:12] | We will figure something out, I promise… | 我们会想到解决办法的 我保证 |
[39:17] | But this isn’t the way. | 但这不是办法 |
[39:24] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:27] | I got you. Come on. | 我帮你 走吧 |
[39:29] | Let’s head back. | 我们回去 |
[39:52] | Hello, Clarke. | 你好 克拉克 |
[40:01] | The deal was for you to bring her to me unharmed. | 按协议是你把她安然无恙地带来 |
[40:04] | She didn’t come easy. | 她可没那么容易束手就擒 |
[40:06] | I’d expect not. | 我想也是 |
[40:09] | I’ve done my part. Now do yours. | 我已经履约 该你了 |
[40:13] | Lift my banishment. | 给我解除流放 |
[40:16] | I’m told your mother’s army marches on Polis. | 我听说你母亲的军队正朝波利斯去 |
[40:18] | That’s nothing to do with me. | 那和我毫无关系 |
[40:20] | Honor our deal. | 信守我们的协约 |
[40:22] | I’ll honor our deal when your queen honors my coalition. | 等你们的女王信守盟约时 我自会信守承诺 |
[40:26] | Lock prince Roan of Azgeda away. | 把阿兹哥达的罗恩王子关起来 |
[40:29] | – Yes, Heda. – Yes, Heda. | -遵命 赫达 -遵命 赫达 |
[40:38] | – What of Wanheda? – Leave us. | -那瓦黑达呢 -退下 |
[40:48] | You heard me. | 我说了退下 |
[41:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:04] | It had to be this way. | 只能用这种方式 |
[41:06] | Had to ensure Wanheda didn’t fall | 必须确保瓦黑达 |
[41:07] | into the hands of the Ice Queen. | 不落入冰女王之手 |
[41:11] | War is brewing, Clarke. | 战争一触即发 克拉克 |
[41:15] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[41:18] | You bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[41:20] | Ugh! You wanted the commander of death? | 你想要死亡首领 |
[41:22] | You’ve got her! | 你已经得到了 |
[41:25] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[41:29] | No! | 不 |