时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | They’re murderers raising people to give up their bodies. | 他们是杀人凶手 诱骗人们献祭出自己的身体 |
[00:05] | We can wait 56 years for our baby girl, | 我们可以再等56年到我们的孩子 |
[00:08] | or we can get her back tonight. | 或者我们可以今晚就让她回来 |
[00:09] | The mind of the host is erased. The brain is left unharmed. | 宿主的思想会被抹除 大脑会毫发无损 |
[00:12] | – Dad? – Yeah. | -爸爸 -我在 |
[00:13] | The people from earth, how many of them are hosts? | 来自地球的人里 有多少人是宿主 |
[00:16] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:16] | That’s what you’re going to find out. | 所以你要去查出来 |
[00:18] | Bekka made herself a nightblood in the lab, | 贝卡在实验室给自己制造了夜之血脉 |
[00:20] | the same way Abby did to Clarke. | 和艾比对克拉克做的事一模一样 |
[00:21] | How many people have blood alteration? | 有多少人进行了血液改造 |
[00:23] | Pass us the rope, and we’ll tell you what you want to know. | 把绳子扔过来 你想知道的事我们都会说 |
[00:26] | – What the hell is that? – A temporal flare. | -那是什么东西 -暂时性耀斑 |
[00:29] | Come on. He’s getting away. | 快点 他逃跑了 |
[00:31] | In my dreams, I see a commander who frightens me. | 在我的梦境中 我看见一位司令很可怕 |
[00:34] | Sheidheda, the dark commander. | 影赫达 黑暗司令 |
[00:36] | That’s why we must keep training. | 这就是为什么我们要坚持练习 |
[00:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:39] | Josephine Lightborne. Nice to meet you. | 约瑟芬·莱特伯恩 幸会 |
[00:41] | Bellamy convinced you that we should leave paradise? | 贝拉米使你相信我们应该离开天堂 |
[00:43] | Why would I leave my home? | 我为什么要离开我的家 |
[00:44] | You’re not Clarke. | 你不是克拉克 |
[00:45] | How would you like to be immortal, too? | 你有多想加入永生的行列呢 |
[00:51] | So Clarke was a commander. | 所以克拉克曾是司令 |
[00:53] | No. I told you, she wasn’t a nightblood then. | 不 我告诉你了 她不是夜之血脉 |
[00:58] | Abby made me pump Ontari’s heart with my bare hands | 艾比让我徒手给安塔丽的心脏按压 |
[01:01] | so her brain wouldn’t melt, | 这样她的大脑才不会融化 |
[01:03] | kind of gross. | 有点恶心 |
[01:04] | Hmm, kind of badass if you ask me. | 要我说 是挺厉害的 |
[01:07] | I didn’t, but thank you. | 没问你的看法 不过谢了 |
[01:11] | Hey, I am offering you immortality, | 我邀请你加入永生的行列 |
[01:14] | a chance at godhood, | 给你一个做神的机会 |
[01:15] | and you can’t keep your eyes open? | 你还无法把眼睛睁开 |
[01:16] | Yeah. Well, even gods need to sleep. | 是啊 就算是神也需要睡觉的 |
[01:18] | Why don’t you, by the way? | 你怎么不需要睡觉 |
[01:20] | Sleeplessness is common the first few nights in a new host. | 适应新宿主的前几晚通常都会失眠 |
[01:23] | You can sleep when you’re dead, | 你死了就能睡觉了 |
[01:25] | which will be never unless you’ve changed your mind. | 除非你改变心意 不然你是不会死的 |
[01:30] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[01:31] | Good. Now wake up and show me | 很好 振作一点 |
[01:34] | how to be clarke enough to fool her mother | 告诉我如何装克拉克骗过她妈 |
[01:36] | because no nightblood, no drives. | 因为没有夜之血脉 就没有驱动 |
[01:38] | Fine. Lightning round. | 好吧 我问你答 |
[01:41] | What card do you play when Abby’s on her high horse? | 当艾比趾高气昂时 你该怎么办 |
[01:44] | The dark year, cannibalism. Yum. | 打出黑暗之年时同类相残的这张牌 |
[01:47] | When you want to sprinkle on some shame? | 如果想让她感到羞愧呢 |
[01:49] | – Addiction. – Inspiration? | -药物成瘾 -怎么鼓励她 |
[01:51] | Uh, Clarke in Mount Weather, | 克拉克在韦瑟山的事 |
[01:54] | Clarke in the City of Light, | 克拉克在光之城的事 |
[01:55] | Clarke staying behind so that you guys could go to space, | 克拉克为了保你们进太空而坚守 |
[01:59] | which was fairly awesome, by the way. | 不过这真是很了不起 |
[02:01] | Yeah, unless you got in her way. | 是啊 除非你妨碍到她了 |
[02:02] | Ok. You’ve softened the ground. | 好了 你打破了初级防线 |
[02:05] | She’s ready to break. Take the kill shot. | 她准备交牌了 接下来是致命一击 |
[02:09] | Daddy–executed for treason and turned in by Abby herself. | 爸爸因为叛国罪被处死 还是艾比自己举报的 |
[02:13] | Not bad. Maybe you do pull this off. | 不错 或许你真的能搞定 |
[02:21] | That would be Madi– oh, you know, your kid. | 应该是麦迪的声音 你的孩子 |
[02:27] | Consider it a dress rehearsal. | 就当做彩排吧 |
[02:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:33] | Easy, killer. | 等等 小杀手 |
[02:34] | First, you get me past Abby, | 你先帮我过了艾比那一关 |
[02:36] | and then I wipe my friends. | 我再清除我的朋友们 |
[02:50] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:51] | You don’t interrupt her when she’s communing with the commanders, | 你不能在她和司令交流的时候打扰她 |
[02:53] | not even sheidheda, | 连影赫达都不能打扰 |
[02:56] | the dark commander. | 就是黑暗司令 |
[03:03] | He’s getting too strong. | 他变得太强大了 |
[03:04] | That’s why we have to do the separation ritual now. | 所以我们现在必须进行分离仪式 |
[03:07] | I’m not letting her suffer. Madi, wake up. | 我不会让她受苦的 麦迪 醒醒 |
[03:09] | Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[03:11] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[03:15] | Yep. That’s right. I’m here. | 没事 我在呢 |
[03:18] | It was just a nightmare, ok? | 这只是噩梦 |
[03:20] | No. It was a memory. | 不 是一段记忆 |
[03:23] | – It wasn’t real. – You know that’s not true. | -那不是真的 -你知道事实并非如此 |
[03:26] | It is real for her, | 对她来说是真的 |
[03:27] | and ripping her out can permanently damage her. | 强行脱离会对她造成永久伤害 |
[03:30] | But it didn’t, did it, Madi? | 并没有造成伤害 对吗 麦迪 |
[03:32] | You don’t know what that just did to her mind or to the flame. | 你不知道你刚刚对她和火种做了什么 |
[03:35] | I’m fine, ok? I’m just tired. | 我没事 只是有点累 |
[03:39] | Get some rest. We should go. | 歇会吧 我们走吧 |
[03:42] | Yeah. You’re right. You should. | 没错 是你该走了 |
[03:44] | Both of you. | 你们都走吧 |
[04:00] | Shut up. Let’s start again. | 闭嘴 我们再来 |
[05:15] | Echo, Emori, Raven. | 艾寇 艾默莉 雷文 |
[05:16] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[05:18] | Pull it together. Show time. | 振作起来 好戏开场 |
[05:22] | Family meeting. | 家庭会议 |
[05:25] | Where’s Bellamy? | 贝拉米去哪了 |
[05:27] | – Why? What’s wrong? – We ran into Jordan. | -怎么了 出了什么事 -我们遇到了乔登 |
[05:29] | Is it true? They’re immortal? | 真的吗 他们是永生的 |
[05:32] | I’m sure he made it sound worse than it really is. | 我相信他把情况说的比实际要更糟 |
[05:34] | They’re murderers and body snatchers. | 他们是杀手 还夺取身体 |
[05:36] | How much worse could it be? We’re out of here. | 还能有多糟 我们要离开这 |
[05:38] | Hey, hey, slow down. Where are we gonna go? | 等等 我们要去哪 |
[05:41] | Murphy’s right. The plan doesn’t change. | 墨菲说得对 计划不变 |
[05:44] | We stay and learn as much from them as we can | 我们留下来尽可能多得了解他们 |
[05:46] | so we can build our own compound. | 这样才能建造起我们自己的大本营 |
[05:48] | Bellamy’s out scouting a location as we speak. | 我们说话的这会 贝拉米已经出去侦查了 |
[05:51] | He went without me? | 他不带我自己去了吗 |
[05:53] | This whole body-snatching thing just really lit a fire. | 这群夺取身体的人点燃了战火 |
[05:56] | He’s out with a foraging party. | 他和搜查小队一起出去的 |
[05:58] | You guys were still with Ryker. | 你们继续和莱克待在一起 |
[06:00] | You let him go alone? | 你让他一个人去的吗 |
[06:01] | Wait a second. Back up, Clarke. | 等等 倒退一步 克拉克 |
[06:03] | You expect us to continue to play nice? | 你还期望我们好好交朋友吗 |
[06:08] | We do still need Ryker to tell us | 我们还需要莱克来告诉我们 |
[06:10] | how to bend the radiation field. | 怎样扭曲辐射场 |
[06:11] | No. I’ll figure it out myself. | 不必 我自己就能搞清楚 |
[06:13] | Raven, I know this is hard, | 雷文 我知道这很难 |
[06:16] | but we’ve all done things that we’re not proud of to survive. | 但我们都为了生存做过不齿的事 |
[06:20] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[06:24] | Fine. I’ll try. | 行吧 我去试试 |
[06:29] | I’ll go with her, | 我跟她一起去 |
[06:31] | make sure she doesn’t start a war. | 确保她不会开战 |
[06:39] | I’m going after Bellamy. | 我去找贝拉米 |
[06:47] | Echo’s going to be a problem. | 艾寇会是个麻烦 |
[06:49] | I’ll send Jade to keep an eye on her. | 我会派婕德盯着她 |
[06:52] | Yeah. Back to Bellamy, | 对了 说到贝拉米 |
[06:54] | there’s no foraging party, is there? | 没有搜查小队吧 |
[06:56] | Sure, there is, every morning. | 当然有 每天早上出发 |
[06:59] | He’s just not on it. | 只是他不在其中 |
[07:01] | He found out that I wasn’t Clarke. | 他发现了我不是克拉克 |
[07:02] | Swear to god, if you killed him– | 对天发誓 如果你杀了他… |
[07:04] | I didn’t, but I will if I have to. | 我没有 但如果必要的话我会 |
[07:09] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[07:10] | If Bellamy knows that Clarke is dead, | 如果贝拉米发现克拉克已经死了 |
[07:12] | then all of this is for nothing. | 那一切都是徒劳的 |
[07:13] | He may was well just kill himself now. | 他可能已经自杀了 |
[07:15] | That seems a tad impulsive. | 看来他很冲动啊 |
[07:18] | I was thinking of giving it till second moon. | 我原打算等到次月时再说 |
[07:20] | That’s when the foraging party comes back | 到那时搜查小队就回来了 |
[07:22] | and Echo finds out I was lying. | 艾寇会发现我在说谎 |
[07:24] | You have until then to get him on the side of the angels. | 在那之前 你必须说服他站在天使一边 |
[07:27] | The angels being us? | 我们是天使吗 |
[07:28] | We’re all the hero of our own story, John. | 在我们的故事里我们都是英雄 约翰 |
[07:32] | Come on. I’ll take you to him. | 来 我带你去找他 |
[07:38] | Follow Echo. | 跟着艾寇 |
[07:48] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[07:51] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底要做什么 |
[07:54] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[07:56] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[07:59] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[08:02] | You figured it out, too, huh? | 你也发现了吗 |
[08:07] | I bet that I can make something to cut this strap. | 我想我可以做一些东西来剪断这条皮带 |
[08:10] | – Who else knows? – Nobody yet. Just us. | -还有谁知道 -没有人 只有我们 |
[08:17] | Tried to offer me a deal. | 她想给我一个协议 |
[08:20] | What deal? | 什么协议 |
[08:23] | We agree not to retaliate, | 我们承诺不报复 |
[08:25] | they help us build our compound. | 他们帮我们建大本营 |
[08:27] | And what did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[08:31] | What do you think I said? | 你觉得我怎么说的 |
[08:34] | It’s Clarke. | 那是克拉克 |
[08:36] | She might not have been my favorite of late. | 她可能没那么讨我喜欢 |
[08:38] | She’s still one of ours. | 但她是我们的一员 |
[08:40] | She cared about you, Murphy. | 她在乎你 墨菲 |
[08:44] | I know that it may not have always seemed like it, but she did. | 我知道有时看起来并非如此 但她是的 |
[08:49] | She cared about all of us, | 她在乎我们所有人 |
[08:52] | and she would never let us die here. | 她不会让我们死在这里 |
[08:56] | You saying we should take the deal? | 你是说我们该接受协议吗 |
[08:57] | No. No. You were right. | 不 不 你是对的 |
[09:02] | We don’t need them to help us build our own compound. | 我们不需要他们帮我们建大本营 |
[09:05] | We kill them all, and we take theirs. | 我们把他们杀了 夺走他们的就行 |
[09:12] | Where’s blodreina when you need her? | 你需要血女王的时候 她在哪呢 |
[09:29] | Bioluminescence. Cool. | 荧光闪闪 真不赖 |
[09:32] | What if it’s another trap? | 如果这是另一个陷阱呢 |
[09:34] | You don’t trap something you think is already dead. | 你不会给认为已死之物设陷阱的 |
[09:39] | Quiet. On me. | 噤声 跟着我 |
[09:47] | Don’t move. Don’t make me shoot you. | 别动 别让我朝你开枪 |
[09:56] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[10:01] | Octavia, what is it? What’s wrong? Move. | 奥克塔维亚 怎么了 怎么回事 过去 |
[10:14] | – Fascinating. – Oh, it’s spreading. | -真美 -在扩散 |
[10:19] | – What is this? – I assume she went under, | -是什么 -我想她沉下去的时候 |
[10:21] | leaving only her hand exposed to temporal flare, | 留了一只手在上面 遭遇了暂时性耀斑 |
[10:24] | though not fully, or it’d be fossilized like the trees. | 不过不完全 不然它就跟树一样石化了 |
[10:29] | I can help her, | 我可以帮她 |
[10:32] | not at the point of a gun. | 但不是在被枪指着的时候 |
[10:38] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |
[10:40] | There’s medicine, but to get it, | 有解药 但是要拿到 |
[10:43] | we need to go back to the place where it happened. | 我们要回到发生的地方 |
[10:45] | I’ll give her 3 hours tops. | 我看她最多还有三小时 |
[10:47] | Before the time dilation reaches her brain | 得赶在扩散到她脑部之前 |
[10:49] | and she’s dead. | 否则她会死 |
[10:54] | Fine, but then you’re taking me to the old man, or you’re dead. | 好 但之后你要带我去见老头 否则你死 |
[10:58] | Ah, so you’re looking for Gabriel. | 所以你们在找加布里埃 |
[11:01] | What did Russell promise you? | 拉塞尔承诺你们什么了 |
[11:02] | 40 vestal virgins and a side dish of none of your damn business. | 四十个处女和一个与你无关的配菜 |
[11:10] | You’re not boring. I give you that. | 老实说 你不赖 |
[11:20] | Channel the radiation through a spatial light modulator | 通过具有计算相位变化的空间光调制器 |
[11:22] | with a calculated phase variation. | 来引导辐射 |
[11:24] | And it follows a curved trajectory in free space. Cool. Got it. | 它在自由空间中会遵循弯曲的轨迹 懂了 |
[11:27] | We jury-rig the security pylons eligius used for the prisoners | 我们可以用用于囚犯的安全塔架 |
[11:30] | to handle the radiation. | 来应对辐射 |
[11:31] | We provide the reactor fuel. | 我们提供反应堆燃料 |
[11:32] | Yeah, out of the goodness of your own hearts, I’m sure. | 是啊 肯定是出于你自己的善心 |
[11:36] | Did I miss something? | 我漏了什么吗 |
[11:37] | No. I did. | 没有 是我漏了 |
[11:40] | I think it’s time to get some rest. | 我想该休息会了 |
[11:43] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[11:45] | No. You go. I don’t need rest. | 不 你去吧 我不需要休息 |
[11:48] | I need to get this done as fast as I can | 我要尽快搞定 |
[11:49] | so we can get the hell out of here. | 好让我们能离开这鬼地方 |
[11:57] | You know, as someone who’s lived with pain | 作为一个常伴疼痛到 |
[11:59] | for longer than I can remember, | 记不得究竟多久的人 |
[12:01] | I can get wanting a new body, | 我也想要一具新的身体 |
[12:03] | just wouldn’t murder someone else for it. | 但不是杀别人掠夺 |
[12:05] | It’s not murder. We don’t force people. | 不是杀人 我们不强迫人 |
[12:09] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. I forgot. | 是啊 对 我忘了 |
[12:10] | You raise them from birth to believe you’re gods | 你们从小把他们养大 一直给他们灌输 |
[12:14] | so they sacrifice themselves willingly | 你们是神 好让他们自愿 |
[12:16] | for the greater glory of you. | 为你们的荣光牺牲 |
[12:19] | It must be nice to be worshipped. | 被膜拜真是感觉很好 |
[12:21] | No, not really. | 不 不是的 |
[12:30] | This you and your mom? | 这是你和你妈妈吗 |
[12:33] | Priya, right? Hallowed be her name. | 普里雅 对吗 愿她的名为圣 |
[12:37] | – Yeah. – What’s wrong? | -是啊 -也是啊 |
[12:39] | I’m sure she’s way more important than some barmaid. | 我相信她确实比酒侍更重要 |
[12:45] | Of course, Delilah wasn’t just a barmaid, was she? | 当然 黛利拉不仅仅是酒侍 |
[12:48] | She was a daughter and a friend. | 她是个女儿 也是个朋友 |
[12:49] | I was just a kid. | 那时我只是个孩子 |
[12:54] | Russell killed us in the first red sun. | 拉塞尔在第一次红日时杀了我们 |
[12:56] | Not long after this was taken. | 就在这张照片拍后不久 |
[13:03] | I didn’t ask to be resurrected. | 我没想要复活 |
[13:10] | No, but you’re Ryker the Ninth now, though, right, | 没错 但你现在是莱克九世了 |
[13:15] | 8 bodies? | 八具尸体 |
[13:16] | How old were you when you snatched this one? | 当你抢这具时 你几岁了 |
[13:25] | 206. | 206岁 |
[13:28] | I’ll look at that reactor now. | 我再去看一眼反应堆 |
[13:31] | Guys, number one on our list– | 各位 我们清单上的第一项 |
[13:33] | Red sun mushroom Eligius protocol. | 红日蘑菇埃利吉乌斯预案 |
[13:35] | Oh, Josephine Prime’s favorite ritual, | 荣耀约瑟芬最爱的仪式 |
[13:38] | reason I miss her. | 也是我想念她的原因 |
[13:39] | Be respectful. We’re still in the offering grove. | 放尊重点 我们还在献祭林里 |
[13:48] | Who leaves to scout without a map? | 谁会不拿地图就把事丢给童子军呢 |
[14:05] | Mercy. | 行行好 |
[14:12] | I’ll get you out of here. | 我会救你出来 |
[14:22] | Please. Mercy. They’re inside me. | 求你了 行行好 它们在我身体里 |
[14:41] | Stop! No. | 住手 不行 |
[14:47] | You were in the tavern. Why are you following me? | 你之前也在酒馆 为什么跟踪我 |
[14:50] | I have my orders. Let’s go. | 我有命令 我们走 |
[14:54] | He’s in pain. | 他很痛苦 |
[14:55] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 这与你无关 |
[14:56] | but he chose this path. | 这是他自己选择的路 |
[14:59] | Jade… | 婕德 |
[15:05] | You’re strong. You can do this. | 你很坚强 你能行 |
[15:10] | Join me. | 加入我 |
[15:12] | I would, my friend, | 我很愿意 朋友 |
[15:15] | but I have another charge. | 但我有别的任务 |
[15:18] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[15:20] | He’s the guard who lowered the shield | 他是放下护盾的那个守卫 |
[15:21] | that let your ship in the night they took Rose. | 罗丝被抓的那晚 是他让你们的飞船进来 |
[15:24] | He blames himself for her death. | 他为她的死自责 |
[15:26] | He should blame me. | 他应该责怪我 |
[15:29] | Now let’s go. | 现在我们走吧 |
[15:31] | – Mercy. – I said no! | -行行好 -我说了不行 |
[15:57] | Hey, save your energy. You’re gonna need it. | 省点力气 之后用得着 |
[16:02] | Yeah? For what, another war? | 是吗 为什么 另一场战争吗 |
[16:04] | Is that really what Clarke would want? | 这真的是克拉克想要的吗 |
[16:05] | I don’t know what Clarke would want. | 我不知道克拉克想要什么 |
[16:08] | It’s too bad we can’t ask her. | 真可惜我们不能问她 |
[16:10] | We know she wanted to do better. | 我们知道她想做得更好 |
[16:12] | Somehow I don’t think risking all of our lives | 但是我觉得赌上我们所有人的性命 |
[16:14] | for revenge is a step in the right direction. | 就为复仇 并不是正确的选择 |
[16:21] | Why aren’t you restrained like me? | 你为什么不像我这样被锁住 |
[16:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:24] | Maybe I seem less likely to rip their heads off. | 也许我看起来不太会把他们的头拧掉 |
[16:32] | Why are you really here, Murphy? | 你到底为什么来这里 墨菲 |
[16:38] | You really want to know? | 你真的想知道 |
[16:39] | – Yeah. – Fine. | -是的 -行 |
[16:43] | I’m here to convince you to take the deal. | 我是来说服你接受协议的 |
[16:47] | There. I said it. | 行了 我说了 |
[16:49] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶 |
[16:52] | What did you see when you died, Murphy? | 当你死的时候你看到了什么 墨菲 |
[16:54] | Am I trying to save my own ass? | 我是否在自救 |
[16:56] | Yeah. I am, | 是 没错 |
[16:59] | but I’m also saving yours, just like I did during the red sun. | 但我也在救你 就像我在红日时做的那样 |
[17:06] | Bellamy, if we take this deal, | 贝拉米 如果我们接受交易 |
[17:07] | we get everything we want. | 就能得到想要的一切 |
[17:08] | We get to live. | 我们能活下去 |
[17:11] | Not Clarke. | 但没有克拉克 |
[17:14] | We can’t bring her back. | 我们无法让她复活 |
[17:16] | We can make sure the rest of us survive, | 但我们能确保剩下的人活下去 |
[17:18] | starting with you. | 从你开始 |
[17:20] | If you don’t take this deal, | 如果你不接受 |
[17:21] | Josephine will kill you. | 约瑟芬会杀了你 |
[17:23] | – Then let her try. – Oh, so that’s it, then? | -那她就试试吧 -那就这样了 是吗 |
[17:27] | We start another war? We destroy another planet? | 挑起另一场战争 毁灭另一个星球 |
[17:29] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[17:30] | Is that what Monty would have wanted? | 这是蒙蒂希望的吗 |
[17:32] | Hey, Monty– listen to me. | 蒙蒂 听我说 |
[17:35] | Monty would be ashamed of you. | 蒙蒂会以你为耻 |
[17:43] | Maybe he would be, | 也许吧 |
[17:46] | or maybe he’d see that this is how we do better. | 但也许他会认为这就是我们做得更好的方式 |
[17:57] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[18:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:09] | I’ll do my best to make sure they only kill you. | 我会尽全力确保他们只杀你 |
[18:19] | Wait. Tell me if I got this right. | 等等 看我说的对不对 |
[18:20] | The old man is actually the original Gabriel, | 那个老头是最初的加布里埃 |
[18:23] | Prime number 13, only he lost his stomach for immortality, | 荣耀13号 只是他不想永生了 |
[18:27] | so he became a terrorist to kill his own people. | 所以他变成了恐怖分子残杀自己的族人 |
[18:29] | He’d call it a moral awakening. | 他管这个叫道德觉醒 |
[18:32] | Don’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[18:35] | So you’re looking for redemption– | 所以你想寻找救赎 |
[18:36] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[18:38] | By helping Russell kill Gabriel. | 帮拉塞尔杀了加布里埃 |
[18:40] | I can offer you a better way. | 我可以提供更好的方法 |
[18:42] | No. Screw redemption. | 不 去他的救赎 |
[18:52] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[18:55] | Did Russell tell you the child will be considered worthless? | 拉塞尔有没有告诉你那个孩子没有用 |
[18:58] | You don’t have the blood, and neither will she. | 你没有血脉 她也不会有 |
[19:00] | They’ll call her a null. | 他们会把她称为阴性 |
[19:02] | She won’t be able to bear children. | 她也无法生育 |
[19:04] | She’ll clean toilets or volunteer to die | 她将会去打扫厕所或自愿献出生命 |
[19:06] | as a guard or attend to the dead. | 成为守卫或给逝者陪葬 |
[19:08] | – At least she’ll be alive. – If you could call it that. | -至少她能活下来 -如果你认为算的话 |
[19:10] | Save your breath. | 省省吧 |
[19:12] | I’m not joining your little rebellion. | 我不会加入你的反抗军 |
[19:14] | My days of fighting for lost causes are over. | 我为无望目标奋斗的日子已经结束了 |
[19:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:21] | Then explain Octavia. | 那解释下奥克塔维亚 |
[19:24] | She’s as lost as they come, yet you help her. | 她与他们来时一样迷茫 但你帮了她 |
[19:26] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[19:31] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[19:34] | I think you don’t want her to end up | 我觉得你不希望她最后 |
[19:35] | on the same page of your history books as you. | 和你一样变成历史上的大反派 |
[19:39] | You see a lot. | 你明白得很多啊 |
[19:45] | How is this possible? | 这是怎么做到的 |
[19:47] | That’s a question for the old man. | 那就要问老头了 |
[19:50] | Maybe he’ll answer it before you kill him. | 也许他会在你杀他之前告诉你 |
[19:53] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[19:56] | Tree sap? That’s your miracle cure? | 树汁吗 这就是你神奇的解药吗 |
[20:00] | So help me god, if you’re just buying time | 相信我 你要是在拖延时间 |
[20:02] | for your friends to come and save you– | 等你朋友来救你 |
[20:04] | “Buying time.” | “拖延时间” |
[20:06] | Interesting choice of words. | 用词真有趣 |
[20:08] | I prefer time in a bottle. | 我更喜欢把时间装在瓶里 |
[20:36] | Aah! Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[20:38] | Heda. | 赫达 |
[20:45] | I see them in mirrors. | 我在镜子里看到他们了 |
[20:50] | Soon, they’ll be everywhere. | 他们很快就会出现在各个角落 |
[20:52] | That’s why we need to do the separation ritual now. | 因此我们要马上进行分离仪式 |
[20:55] | Where’s Clarke? | 克拉克在哪里 |
[20:56] | I don’t think we have time to wait anymore, Heda. | 我们没有时间再等下去了 赫达 |
[20:58] | You’ll have to be strong without her. | 没有她 你也得坚强 |
[21:00] | Now, I’ve never done this before, | 我从没干过这件事 |
[21:01] | but, luckily, Raven kept Titus’s book. | 但幸好雷文保管了泰特斯的书 |
[21:04] | It contains the wisdom of Bekka Pramheda. | 里面记录了初代赫达贝卡的智慧 |
[21:07] | The ritual is simple, | 仪式很简单 |
[21:09] | but you’ll need to focus like never before. | 但你需要前所未有的专注 |
[21:12] | You won’t be alone. | 你不会只身一人 |
[21:13] | According to this, there’s a dream space in the Flame | 据书上所说 在火种中有一个梦想空间 |
[21:15] | where you can summon the other Commanders to confront Sheidheda, | 你可以召唤其他司令来对抗影赫达 |
[21:18] | but if anything goes wrong, | 但要是出了什么差错 |
[21:20] | you need to hold on to a good memory, | 你得牢牢记住一段美好的记忆 |
[21:22] | let it be like a shelter that keeps you safe in a storm. | 让它像在暴风雨中保护你安全的庇护所 |
[21:26] | Do you have that memory? | 你有那样的记忆吗 |
[21:30] | The day I met Clarke, before the bear trap. | 我见到克拉克的那一天 在捕熊陷阱前 |
[21:36] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[21:38] | Now lean back. Close your eyes. | 现在躺下去 闭上眼睛 |
[21:42] | Concentrate and repeat after me. | 集中注意力 跟我念 |
[23:11] | No, you’re a liar. | 不 你骗人 |
[23:29] | Heda? | 赫达 |
[23:35] | What is this? Let me go. | 这是什么 放开我 |
[23:38] | We’re not through. The ritual takes repetition. | 我们还没结束 仪式需要反复进行 |
[23:41] | The restraint is to protect you in case he breaks through. | 锁链是用来保护你的 以防他闯出来 |
[23:45] | Let’s start again. | 我们再来一次 |
[23:47] | Does Clarke know about this? | 克拉克知道吗 |
[23:48] | Clarke’s not here. Now sit down. | 克拉克不在这里 快坐下 |
[24:03] | Sound mind, sound body, sound heart. | 健全精神 健全身体 健全心灵 |
[24:07] | Blessed be the Primes. | 愿荣耀之族保佑 |
[24:19] | Any progress on the Kane problem? | 凯恩的问题有进展了吗 |
[24:21] | “The Kane problem”? | “凯恩的问题” |
[24:23] | Is that what you think this is? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[24:26] | No. No. There’s no progress. | 不 不 没有任何进展 |
[24:30] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[24:34] | What if I told you the Primes had a way to save Kane… | 如果我告诉你 荣耀之族有办法救凯恩 |
[24:40] | but to do it, you’d have to turn him into a nightblood first? | 但为了救他 你得先将他转变成夜之血脉呢 |
[24:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:51] | Come inside, and I’ll show you. | 进来 我给你看看 |
[24:57] | They call it the miracle of Sanctum. | 他们把它叫做圣所的奇迹 |
[24:59] | All you need to do is teach them how to make nightblood, | 你只需要教他们如何制造夜之血脉 |
[25:03] | and then that’s yours– well, Kane’s, I mean. | 这东西就是你的了 也就是凯恩的 |
[25:07] | You make him a nightblood, you download his mind. | 你把他转变成夜之血脉 下载他的意识 |
[25:12] | That’s it. It really is a miracle. | 就搞定了 这真的是奇迹 |
[25:14] | His mind is gonna go in another person’s body? | 他的意识会进入另一个人的身体里吗 |
[25:16] | But we’ve done worse, haven’t we– | 但我们干过更糟糕的事情 不是吗 |
[25:20] | The culling on the Ark, | 方舟上的缩减 |
[25:22] | Mount Weather, Becca’s lab. | 韦瑟山 贝卡的实验室 |
[25:25] | No. We did that to survive, for all of us to survive. | 不 我们那样做是为了让所有人活下来 |
[25:30] | And we did. We survived. | 我们做到了 活下来了 |
[25:34] | Now we get our humanity back. | 现在我们要找回人性 |
[25:37] | By taking innocent lives? | 通过杀害无辜的人吗 |
[25:39] | Russell told me that his people would volunteer for this. | 拉塞尔告诉我 他的族人自愿为此献身 |
[25:44] | If the Primes can make nightblood, | 如果荣耀之族能制造夜之血脉 |
[25:46] | then they can bring back all of them at once. | 他们就能一次性救回所有人 |
[25:48] | It would be the most spectacular thing that’s ever happened here, | 那将会成为这里发生过的最棒的事情 |
[25:50] | and people would love you for it. | 大家会因此爱戴你 |
[25:51] | That doesn’t sound like you, Clarke. | 这听起来不像你 克拉克 |
[25:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:58] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[26:03] | Kane should be here, mom, | 凯恩应该在这里 妈妈 |
[26:06] | more than the rest of us combined. | 比我们所有人加起来更应该在这里 |
[26:08] | We’ve been trying to be the good guys, | 我们一直在尝试做好人 |
[26:10] | but he’s just good. | 但他就是个好人 |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:19] | Yes. He is. | 他是的 |
[26:21] | And this isn’t just about you. | 这不仅和你有关 |
[26:23] | We need him more than ever. | 我们从未像现在这样需要他 |
[26:25] | If he could negotiate peace in Polis, | 他当时能在波利斯谈判达成和平 |
[26:27] | then he can save us here and now. | 那么此时此刻他就能拯救我们 |
[26:31] | I wasn’t aware that we needed saving. | 我都不知道我们需要拯救 |
[26:35] | We don’t. | 我们不需要 |
[26:37] | It’s just a figure of speech. | 这只是种比喻 |
[26:40] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:43] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[26:45] | I know you blame yourself for dad’s death… | 我知道你把爸爸的死怪罪在自己身上 |
[26:52] | And I know you blame your addiction | 我也知道你把凯恩的遭遇 |
[26:55] | for what happened to Kane. | 怪罪于你的毒瘾 |
[26:59] | Mom, I’m afraid of what will happen to you | 妈 如果我们也失去他 |
[27:03] | if we lose him, too. | 我害怕你会发生什么事 |
[27:09] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[27:28] | Ok. I’ll do it. | 好的 我会去做 |
[27:39] | The Lees have been part of our Prime family for over 200 years. | 两百年多来 李家一直是我们荣耀之族之一 |
[27:44] | How can we just erase them forever? | 我们怎么能把他们永远抹除掉呢 |
[27:47] | We don’t really have a choice. | 我们真的别无选择 |
[27:49] | I’ve done my job. | 我已经完成了我的任务 |
[27:50] | Abby will show us how to make Nightblood, | 艾比会向我们展示如何制造夜之血脉 |
[27:52] | but only if we bring her lover back. | 但我们必须把她的爱人带回来 |
[27:54] | Why come to me, and not your father? | 为什么来找我 而不是你父亲 |
[27:57] | Dad thinks with is heart– | 爸爸太重视感情 |
[27:59] | This body is proof of that– | 这具身体证明了这一点 |
[28:02] | But we have to be practical. | 但我们必须要务实一点 |
[28:03] | We have zero hosts, | 我们已经没有任何宿主了 |
[28:05] | so we either die in these bodies | 所以我们要么死在这些身体里 |
[28:07] | or we wipe the Lees and live forever. | 要么抹去李家 获得永生 |
[28:11] | Mom, once Abby shows you how to make Nightblood, | 妈 一旦艾比展示给你如何制造夜之血脉 |
[28:15] | we’ll never be on ice again. | 我们就再也不会被封存了 |
[28:18] | The best part– | 最好的是 |
[28:20] | no more nulls, no oblation. | 再也没有阴性 再也没有献祭 |
[28:23] | Anyone can be a host. | 任何人都可以是宿主 |
[28:25] | We’ll have the genetic pick of the litter. | 我们可以直接挑选好的基因 |
[28:35] | Thank you for your sacrifice. | 感谢你们的牺牲 |
[28:48] | 维克多·李八世 2279 菲·李七世 2273 | |
[29:00] | Mind turning that off? | 能把那东西关掉吗 |
[29:05] | Hey, don’t touch that. | 别碰它 |
[29:07] | I’m trying to work. Turn it off. | 我正工作呢 把它关掉 |
[29:08] | My second host built that, Alejo, | 这是我的第二个宿主阿莱霍 |
[29:12] | made it when he was 12 out of recycled radios. | 12岁时用旧收音机做的 |
[29:15] | At least they were still good for something, huh? | 至少他们还是擅长一些事的 对吧 |
[29:17] | An offering to the gods, huh? | 给神的祭品是吗 |
[29:20] | How do you do that? | 你怎么能这样 |
[29:22] | How do you make something beautiful seem so profane? | 你怎么能把这么美好的东西说成这么不敬 |
[29:25] | News flash– keeping a gift from somebody whose body you stole | 快讯 保存一个来自你偷来身体的礼物 |
[29:29] | is profane. | 就是对神不敬 |
[29:31] | How about this? | 那这个呢 |
[29:32] | This was given to my sixth host, | 这是我第六个宿主 |
[29:34] | Tyman Averi, from his mother Annabel. | 泰曼·艾弗里的母亲给他的 |
[29:36] | Every month, we celebrate Ty’s life together. | 每个月 我们都一起庆祝小泰的生命 |
[29:39] | Is that profane? | 这也是不敬吗 |
[29:40] | So you haven’t forgotten the people who died for you. | 所以你没有忘记那些为你死掉的人 |
[29:43] | – I’m touched. – I think about them every day. | -我真感动 -我每天都会想到他们 |
[29:47] | Hey, Abby needs you. | 艾比要你过去 |
[29:50] | What for? | 什么事 |
[29:51] | I don’t know, something about Kane. | 我不知道 是关于凯恩的事 |
[29:54] | She needs to get up to the mothership asap. | 她需要尽快登上母船 |
[29:57] | I’ll relieve you here. | 这里有我来顶班 |
[30:00] | Have a nice flight. | 飞行愉快 |
[30:04] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[30:09] | Is this your last body? | 这是你最后一具身体吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah. Didn’t think so. | 好吧 我也没这么以为 |
[30:30] | Went to the spot we chose for our settlement. | 我刚去了我们选择用来做营地的地方 |
[30:34] | Bellamy wasn’t there. | 贝拉米不在那里 |
[30:37] | You already know that. | 你早就知道 |
[30:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[30:48] | Please. Cut me loose. | 求你了 放开我 |
[30:52] | The vines, I can feel them under my skin. | 我能感觉到树藤在我皮肤里面 |
[30:57] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[30:59] | You said you had another charge. | 你说你有别的命令 |
[31:04] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[31:06] | Clarke said Bellamy went to scout. | 克拉克说贝拉米去侦察了 |
[31:11] | No one knew I was coming out here | 没人知道我出来这里 |
[31:12] | except for my people. | 除了我的同伴 |
[31:16] | The Primes knew she was a Nightblood. | 荣耀之族知道她是夜之血脉 |
[31:22] | Oh, my God… | 天哪 |
[31:26] | That’s not Clarke. | 那个人不是克拉克 |
[31:32] | She’s a Prime, and you’re protecting her. | 她是荣耀之族 你在保护她 |
[31:37] | I swear on my mother’s soul, | 我以我母亲的灵魂起誓 |
[31:41] | if Bellamy is dead, | 如果贝拉米死了 |
[31:44] | I’ll slit your master’s throat. | 我会割破你主人的喉咙 |
[31:47] | He’s not dead, ok? | 他没死 好吗 |
[31:50] | He has until second moon. | 他能活到次月 |
[31:54] | Thank you for being truthful. | 谢谢你的诚实 |
[31:58] | I’ll come back for you if I’m in time. | 如果来得及的话 我会回来找你的 |
[32:18] | I don’t want to fight, ok? | 我不想打架 好吗 |
[32:21] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[32:24] | Because we’re both struggling to live with this. | 因为我们都在挣扎中忍受现在的局面 |
[32:27] | And I was hoping | 我之前希望 |
[32:29] | maybe we could help each other through it. | 也许我们可以互相帮助 撑过现在 |
[32:40] | You went to my father? | 你去找我爸了 |
[32:42] | I take big swings. | 我摇摆不定 |
[32:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:46] | Saving us. | 拯救我们 |
[32:48] | He knows you killed Clarke, | 他知道你杀了克拉克 |
[32:50] | and unlike the snake behind you, | 不像你身后的那条毒蛇 |
[32:52] | – he will cry over spilled milk. – Enough. | -他只会无益地遗憾 -够了 |
[32:55] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[32:58] | Have you become so callous to the feeling of others | 你已经变得对他人的感受如此冷漠 |
[33:01] | that you don’t remember | 以至于你都不记得 |
[33:02] | what it’s like to lose someone you love? | 失去你爱的人是什么感觉了吗 |
[33:08] | I know you are in pain. | 我知道你现在很痛苦 |
[33:11] | I know you want revenge. I would, too. | 我知道你想要报复 换做是我也会 |
[33:14] | We had a chance to bring back our daughter | 我们有了机会把我们的女儿带回来 |
[33:16] | and we took it. | 于是我们抓住了 |
[33:17] | We didn’t consider the consequences. | 我们没有考虑过后果 |
[33:19] | – For God’s sake– – Be quiet. | -天哪 -安静 |
[33:21] | Maybe you should just let the man speak. | 或许你该就让他说下去 |
[33:22] | – Shut up, Murphy. – Shut up, Murphy. | -闭嘴 墨菲 -闭嘴 墨菲 |
[33:28] | I think you should hear him out. | 我想你该听他说完 |
[33:30] | I think we can trust him. | 我们可以相信他 |
[33:32] | – Do you now? – You can. Look. | -是吗 -真的 听我说 |
[33:35] | I can’t bring your friend back, | 我不能让你们的朋友回来 |
[33:37] | but I can guarantee safety for the rest of your people. | 但我可以保证你们剩下的人的安全 |
[33:40] | We’ll share everything we’ve learned | 我们会把所有我们在这个卫星上 |
[33:42] | about surviving on this moon. | 学到的关于生存的技巧教给你们 |
[33:45] | Why did our ship just take off? | 我们的飞船怎么起飞了 |
[33:47] | Abby’s showing them how to make nightblood. | 艾比要给他们展示怎么合成夜之血脉 |
[33:49] | I take it she doesn’t know that her daughter is dead. | 我想她还不知道她女儿死了 |
[33:55] | You’re gonna have to kill her, too. | 你们也得杀了她 |
[33:57] | You think my need for revenge is strong? | 你觉得我很想报复吗 |
[34:00] | There’s only one way this ends. | 这事只有一个办法 |
[34:03] | Bellamy, stop, all right? | 贝拉米 别说了 |
[34:05] | You don’t want them to kill all of us. | 你不想让他们把我们杀光的 |
[34:07] | Just think. | 想一想 |
[34:09] | Josephine! | 约瑟芬 |
[34:13] | Bellamy, come on. Don’t do this. | 贝拉米 拜托 不要 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry, daddy. Violence is all they know. | 很遗憾 爸爸 他们只知道暴力 |
[34:22] | If killing him is what you need, | 如果你必须要杀他 |
[34:23] | then do it, but let the violence end here… | 那就杀 但暴力到此为止 |
[34:29] | And eye for an eye. | 以眼还眼 |
[34:39] | Big swings. | 摇摆不定啊 |
[35:01] | So what’s the verdict? | 那么你的诊断是什么 |
[35:04] | The spreading seems to have slowed. | 扩散变慢了 |
[35:07] | That’s a good thing, right? | 这是件好事 对吧 |
[35:10] | It’s buying you some time. | 能给你争取一点时间 |
[35:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:15] | It sped up my healing. Why is it slowing hers? | 它加速了我的愈合 为什么她就减缓了 |
[35:17] | I supposed it’s because you don’t heal old age, | 我想是因为你无法返老还童 |
[35:20] | but the truth is, I have no idea. | 但事实是 我不知道 |
[35:22] | How long do I have? | 我还有多久 |
[35:25] | Not long, | 没多久 |
[35:27] | a day, maybe two. | 一两天吧 |
[35:30] | You said it would cure her. | 你说能治好她的 |
[35:32] | Actually, I said it might. | 我说的是 可能会 |
[35:36] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[35:37] | Cut it off. | 切掉 |
[35:39] | – Bold move. – Will it work? | -大胆的动作 -会有用吗 |
[35:42] | And if you say, “It might,” we’re gonna have a problem. | 如果你再说”可能” 没你好果子吃 |
[35:46] | Hold on. Your arm’s movement. | 等下 你胳膊的动作 |
[35:52] | I– | 我… |
[35:54] | I want to try something. | 我想试试 |
[35:59] | Here. | 来 |
[36:02] | Let it scrape against the boulder. | 用它在石头上刮 |
[36:04] | Don’t try to control your hand. | 别试图控制你的手 |
[36:05] | Just let it move. Close your eyes. | 就让它动 闭上眼 |
[36:30] | That’s enough. Take a look. | 可以了 看看 |
[36:40] | A logarithmic spiral, | 一个对数螺旋 |
[36:42] | the shape of the anomaly. | 异域的形状 |
[36:44] | It’s the source of the temporal flares. | 是暂时性耀斑的源头 |
[36:46] | I don’t understand. What does it mean? | 我不明白 是什么意思 |
[36:50] | It’s not just a tremor. | 这不仅仅是震颤 |
[36:53] | It’s a message. | 是个讯息 |
[36:58] | The anomaly’s calling you… | 异域在呼唤你 |
[37:03] | Just like it called me. | 就如同在呼唤我一样 |
[37:13] | I guess we better see what the hell this anomaly wants. | 我想我们最好找找异域到底想要什么 |
[37:38] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[37:42] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[37:47] | Clarke’s dead. | 克拉克死了 |
[38:00] | So when do we attack? | 那我们什么时候出手 |
[38:04] | We don’t. | 我们不出手 |
[38:09] | We do what Clarke would have done. | 我们要做克拉克会做的事 |
[38:13] | We survive. | 活下去 |
[38:26] | Madi, hey… | 麦迪 |
[38:34] | I have something to tell you. | 我有事要和你说 |
[39:12] | I’m so sorry, | 我很遗憾 |
[39:15] | but training will help you get through this. | 但训练会让你挺过这一切 |
[39:21] | Heda? | 赫达 |
[39:29] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[39:30] | – I know you’re upset. – “Upset”? | -我知道你很难过 -“难过” |
[39:33] | They killed her, | 他们杀了她 |
[39:35] | and now Bellamy says we can’t get revenge. | 现在贝拉米还说我们不能复仇 |
[39:40] | I understand why you might want that, | 我明白你为什么会想那么做 |
[39:43] | but if revenge leads to war– | 但如果复仇带来战争 |
[39:44] | No more lessons. | 别再教训我了 |
[39:54] | Heda, we can get through this together. | 赫达 我们可以一起挺过去的 |
[39:58] | No. | 不 |
[40:02] | As your commander, you are hereby banished. | 作为你的司令 我宣布你被放逐了 |
[40:05] | Heda, think. | 赫达 三思啊 |
[40:07] | I’ll have no choice but to obey your command, | 我会遵照你的命令 |
[40:09] | and you need my help now. | 你现在需要我的帮助 |
[40:10] | I said go… | 我让你走 |
[40:13] | Now… | 立刻 |
[40:16] | Before I kill you. | 在我杀你之前 |
[40:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:31] | Clarke, I love you so much. | 克拉克 我好爱你 |
[41:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[41:34] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[41:37] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[41:38] | I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[41:40] | You don’t have to do this without… | 你没必要这么做的 |
[41:42] | I will not let you die in this war. | 我不会让你死在这场战争中 |
[41:44] | Can we talk about something else? | 我们能说点别的吗 |
[41:47] | We don’t have to talk at all. | 我们什么都不用说 |