英文名称:Mr Bean's Holiday x264 HD
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | Three one. Thirty-one. | 3 1 31号 |
[01:23] | – Over here! – Ah, Mrs Lucas. | – 在那 – 卢卡斯太太 |
[01:25] | Congratulations, Mrs Lucas. | 恭喜你 陆太太 |
[01:32] | And now, to the first prize in today’s raffle in aid of the roof appeal. | 现在要抽出今天的头奖 |
[01:37] | Thank you, Lily. | 谢谢你 莉莉 |
[01:42] | Indeed. The magnificent holiday to the South of France, | 头奖是法国南部的豪华假期 |
[01:46] | kindly sponsored by Dalesborough Travel Limited. | 由大福旅游公司热心赞助 |
[01:49] | So thank you, guys. | 谢谢各位 |
[01:54] | The winner of this prize will travel by Eurostar train to Paris, | 得奖者将搭乘欧洲之星前往巴黎 |
[01:58] | then catch the fast train south | 然后转乘南下快车 |
[02:00] | before spending the week on the beaches of the French Riviera. | 在法国里维埃拉海岸度假一星期 |
[02:07] | This fabulous prize also includes 200 euros spending money | 头奖包含两百欧元零用金 |
[02:11] | and, Barbara, this wonderful video camera, | 以及这台高级摄录影机 |
[02:14] | kindly donated by A&K Electrics of Arbor Road. So thank you. | 特别感谢位于凉亭路的 奥凯科技电子有限公司提供 |
[02:20] | Right. The winner of this amazing prize is… | 这项顶级大奖的得主就是… |
[02:31] | 9 1 9 919. | |
[02:41] | Anybody have ticket 919? | 谁拿到919号 |
[02:45] | If there is no claimant, I’ll have to pick another ticket from the bucket. | 如果没有的话 我将不得不再抽出另一个号码 |
[02:52] | Anyone? | 有没有人中奖? |
[02:55] | Yes. | 有 |
[02:56] | Yes! | 有! |
[02:58] | Yes! | 有! |
[02:59] | It’s me. It’s me. I’m the… | 是我 是我 我是… |
[03:15] | Let’s look at press. | 一起拍个照 |
[03:45] | Cannes. Cannes. | 堪尼斯 堪尼斯 |
[04:02] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[04:03] | Yes. | 好 |
[04:04] | Sugar? | 加糖吗 |
[04:06] | No | 不要 |
[04:08] | You speak very good French. | 你的法语说得很好 |
[04:10] | Gracias. | 谢谢(西班牙语) |
[05:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:21] | Oui, choo-choo, Gare de Lyon. | 对 呜 呜 里昂车站 |
[05:35] | To the arch at La Dense | 我要到新凯旋门 |
[05:38] | Please. | 等一下 |
[08:07] | Look. Should we do anything? | 我们该怎么办? |
[08:17] | Relax. | 放松 |
[08:18] | I think he’s English. | 他是英国佬 |
[08:20] | Monsieur Clay, how long will you stay in Paris? | 科雷先生 你要在巴黎待多久? |
[08:22] | Of course I’ll be in Cannes Sunday for my premiere. | 我的新片周日将在堪尼斯首映 |
[08:26] | Until then, I’m working on an exciting new project | 在那之前 我有另一部值得期待的影片在拍 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:534个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:54个,六级词汇:25个,GRE词汇:22个,托福词汇:38个,考研词汇:57个,专四词汇:42个,专八词汇:6个, 所有生词标注共:96个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:29] | with this wonderful actress, Sylvie. | 这是女主角苏菲 |
[08:31] | – Sabine. – Right. | -萨宾 -对 |
[08:34] | One last question, please. Mr Clay. | 科雷先生 最后一个问题 |
[08:36] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 让路 让路 |
[10:33] | Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停车! 停车! |
[11:02] | Are you here for lunch? | 请问是前来午餐吗? |
[11:04] | Follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[11:30] | May I recommend the seafood platter? | 容我推荐什锦海鲜盘 |
[11:36] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[11:39] | Yes. | 好 |
[12:12] | Seafood platter. | 什锦海鲜盘 |
[12:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:46] | Don’t forget the langoustines. | 别忘了吃聱虾 |
[16:34] | Cannes. | 堪尼斯 |
[16:41] | Could you video me? | 请你替我拍好吗? |
[16:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:00] | No, back. Back a bit. | 退后一点 |
[17:04] | Back, back, back, back, stop. | 退后 退后 退后 停 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:34] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不行 不行 |
[17:38] | Back, back, I’ll… | 退后 我再… |
[17:40] | We’ll do it again, eh? | 再来一次 |
[18:18] | Stop. Help! | 停车 帮帮忙 |
[18:20] | Open… Open the door. | 开车门 |
[18:23] | There’s nothing here. | 开不了呀 |
[18:25] | Stop! | 停车 |
[18:28] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:30] | Help! Help! Open… | 帮帮忙 开门 |
[18:39] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[18:45] | Papa! | 史蒂芬 |
[18:46] | – Papa, what should I do? – Get off at the next stop. | -爸爸 我该怎么办 -在下站下车 |
[18:52] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[22:51] | No! | 不 |
[22:58] | My bag. | 我的行李箱 |
[23:33] | Look at that… | 看那… |
[23:49] | Yes. | 这样才对嘛 |
[24:37] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[24:48] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[24:59] | The train’s not stopping. | 火车不停 |
[25:05] | Papa, what should I do? | 爸爸 我该怎么办 |
[25:09] | Mobile telephone. | 手机号码 |
[25:42] | His fingers are over the last two numbers. | 他的手指遮住最后两个号码 |
[25:57] | Right. 06, 08… | 对 06 08… |
[26:01] | I’ll write down all the possibles. | 我要写下所有的组合可能 |
[26:06] | 01 02 01, 02, | |
[26:09] | 03 04… 03, 04… | |
[26:13] | 59 60… 59, 60… | |
[26:15] | 97 98 97, 98, | |
[26:18] | 99 99. | |
[26:51] | Mr Dupont is unavailable. | 杜先生不在 |
[27:11] | Hurry up and get on! | 快点上车 |
[27:37] | Tickets, please. | 验票 谢谢 |
[27:45] | You get in there. Go, go. | 躲进去 快 快 |
[29:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[29:02] | Can I have some money, please, | 请给我点零钱吧 |
[29:04] | so I can telephone my Dad? | 我得打电话给我爸爸 |
[29:09] | Please? | 求求你 |
[29:12] | Please? | 求求你 |
[29:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:56] | What’s all that? | 这一切都是什么啊 |
[30:02] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[30:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:21] | I gave him my number. He will ring. | 我给了他号码 他会打来 |
[30:25] | Don’t worry, he will ring. | 放心 他会打来 |
[31:10] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[31:14] | Vandals! | 小偷 |
[31:24] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[31:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:34] | Do you have some proper music? | 你有儿歌吗? |
[32:37] | Something that I’d like to listen to. | 适合我听的歌 |
[32:55] | Okay, never mind. Bye. | 算了 拜了 |
[36:42] | – To Cannes? – Yes. | -去堪尼斯吗? -对 |
[36:45] | To Cannes as well? Sir. | 也去堪尼斯吗? 先生 |
[38:28] | Damn! | 天啊 |
[41:25] | What the… | 怎么… |
[41:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[41:35] | No… | 不… |
[41:44] | Good. | 好 |
[45:41] | Wait! | 等等 |
[45:42] | Wait, wait, wait… | 等等 等等 |
[48:59] | Cut! Cut! Cut! | 停 停 |
[49:02] | What the hell is he doing? Where did he come from? | 他在干嘛 哪儿冒出来的? |
[49:05] | Some of us here are trying to make a work of art! | 我是在创造艺术呐! |
[49:09] | Everyone, back in position! | 大家各就各位 |
[49:15] | Get him in something different and put him in the background. | 替他换戏服 站在后面 |
[49:19] | You, sweetheart. You never stop, okay? | 小姐 你不能停下来 |
[49:24] | Remember, you’re crazy for the taste of Fruzzi yogurt. | 记住 你疯狂地爱上了水果酸奶 |
[49:37] | Well, how long does it take to reset? | 重新布景要多久? |
[49:55] | Then why is everyone moving in slow motion? | 怎么大家都是慢动作? |
[50:42] | Yeah, there’s a hook. | 有个勾子 |
[50:48] | Cannes jury member Emil Dachevsky, the Russian film director, | 堪尼斯影展陪审团员俄国导演 |
[50:52] | explained that his son Stepan was last seen on a train with a mysterious foreigner. | 说他儿子和一名外国人在火车上 |
[51:00] | As soon as I saw him I thought, “He’s evil”. | 我一看到他就觉得他是坏人 |
[51:03] | Action! | 开拍 |
[51:16] | Cut! | 停! |
[51:20] | The guy with the video camera is fired. | 拿摄影机的家伙被开除了 |
[51:29] | You’re fired! | 你被开除了 |
[51:30] | What? | 什么? |
[51:32] | Down again! | 又跌倒了 |
[51:50] | – Are you ready? – Yep. | -准备好了? -好了 |
[51:52] | Action! | 开拍 |
[52:02] | Cut! Cut! Cut! | 停 停! 停! |
[52:05] | My explosion! | 爆炸呢! |
[52:07] | Where’s my explosion? | 怎么没爆炸? |
[52:10] | All I want is an explosion. A little, tiny explosion. | 我要的只是一个小小的爆炸效果 |
[52:15] | Is that too much to ask? | 这很难吗? |
[52:18] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[52:21] | Is it really so hard for you guys? | 对你们来说真的很难吗? |
[52:23] | I mean, all you have to do is this. | 看着 你只要按一下这个 |
[53:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[53:37] | You saved my life earlier. | 你刚刚救了我一命 |
[53:44] | Going far? | 你要去哪里? |
[53:48] | Isn’t she a beauty? | 这辆车很棒吧 |
[53:54] | Dunlop. | 邓禄普轮胎 |
[54:01] | I’m going to Cannes. | 我要去堪尼斯 |
[54:04] | Cannes. Cannes. | 堪尼斯 堪尼斯 |
[54:12] | Come on, get in. | 来 上车 |
[54:21] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[54:30] | So, you’re Spanish? | 你是西班牙人 |
[54:33] | No? | 不是 |
[54:36] | What is that accent? | 这是哪一国的口音 |
[54:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[54:40] | Let me guess. | 让我猜 |
[54:43] | You’re not Italian? | 你不是意大利人吧 |
[54:45] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不 |
[54:47] | No. | 不 |
[54:48] | And you’re not Greek, no? | 你也不是希腊人 |
[54:53] | You are… | 你是… |
[55:00] | You’re Russian, yes? | 你是俄国人 |
[55:07] | What kind of idiot are you? | 你长的是猪头吗? |
[55:09] | What kind of duck are you? | 你是鸭吗? |
[55:27] | My name is Sabine. | 我叫萨宾 |
[55:30] | I am Sabine… And you are? | 我是萨宾 你叫什么? |
[55:35] | Bean. | 豆子 |
[55:36] | Bean? | 豆子 |
[55:38] | Bean. | 豆子 |
[55:40] | Bean. Sabine. | 豆子 萨宾 |
[55:42] | Bean. Sabine. | 豆子 萨宾 |
[55:44] | Bean, Sabine. Bean, Sabine. | 豆子 萨宾 豆子 萨宾 |
[55:53] | Bean, Sabine. | 豆子 萨宾 |
[56:02] | Do you like my costumes? | 喜欢我的服装吗? |
[56:05] | I love dressing up. | 我超爱打扮的 |
[56:10] | My invitation to the Cannes Film Festival. | 堪尼斯电影节邀请函 |
[56:13] | Remember the director of the yogurt commercial? | 记得酸奶广告的导演吗? |
[56:19] | Cut. Cut. | 停 停 |
[56:26] | I have a small part in his film. | 我在片中演个小角色 |
[56:28] | I’m going to be a big star. | 我会成为大明星 |
[56:31] | He says it’s his masterpiece. | 他说那是他的杰作 |
[56:34] | I need the loo. | 我得上厕所 |
[56:36] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[57:21] | I never got on the bus. | 我没搭上巴士 |
[57:24] | I was with these cool guys. | 坐这些人的车来的 |
[57:27] | Hello. | 您好 |
[58:10] | I can’t wait to show this to Papa. | 我一定要秀给爸爸看 |
[58:13] | It’s amazing meeting your son like that. | 很高兴见到你儿子 |
[58:17] | Is she your girlfriend? | 她是你女朋友吗? |
[58:20] | You’re full of surprises. | 你真是充满惊喜 |
[58:23] | Are you going to marry her? | 你要跟她结婚吗? |
[58:25] | So does that mean you’re married? | 原来你结婚了 |
[58:28] | Yes, yes. | 对 对 |
[58:36] | Telephone! Papa! | 手机打给爸爸 |
[59:24] | Estelle, tell me you love me or it’s over. | 你不说爱我 我就跳下去 |
[1:03:48] | We made it. | 终于到了 |
[1:03:58] | The sea! I can see the sea! | 大海 看到大海了 |
[1:04:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:04:20] | Can you video me now? | 帮我拍好吗? |
[1:04:35] | You can see Cannes over there. | 从这里看得到堪尼斯耶 |
[1:04:44] | Oh, my goodness, the premiere starts in an hour. | 糟了 首映会一小时后开始 |
[1:04:59] | Bienvenue and welcome | 欢迎 |
[1:05:01] | to the 59th Cannes International Film Festival. | 参加第59届堪尼斯国际影展 |
[1:05:05] | And on the red carpet is Mr Carson Clay, | 柯卡森·科雷走上星光大道 |
[1:05:08] | the director of our premiere, Playback Time. | 开幕片《时光回溯》的导演 |
[1:05:12] | And jury member Mr Emil Dachevsky, | 评审团员艾米尔·戴柴夫斯基 |
[1:05:16] | attending today despite there being no news of his missing son. | 虽然爱子失踪 仍然出席盛会 |
[1:05:47] | I’m going to get changed. | 我要去换衣服 |
[1:05:50] | Fill her up. | 帮我加油 |
[1:05:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位先生女士 |
[1:05:59] | Mr Carson Clay. | 柯卡森·科雷先生 |
[1:06:10] | This film is for all of us who hunger for truth. | 这部电影能激发我们追寻真相 |
[1:06:16] | For all of us who cry out in pain. | 让我们发泄痛苦 |
[1:06:20] | For those whose souls yearn to sing. | 更能解放我们的灵魂 |
[1:06:24] | He says it’s a very good film. | 他说这部电影很不错 |
[1:06:32] | As pictures were released of the Englishman believed to have abducted the son | 警方公开涉嫌绑架堪尼斯影展 |
[1:06:36] | of Cannes film festival jury member Emil Dachevsky, | 评审团员艾米尔爱子的绑匪照片 |
[1:06:39] | a positive ID of the boy was made at a service station yesterday. | 随后发现他昨天出现在加油站 |
[1:06:43] | The police now believe the man is travelling with a female accomplice. | 警方证实绑匪有一位女性共犯 |
[1:06:48] | A national manhunt has been launched… | 全国搜捕行动已经展开 |
[1:06:50] | and stop-and-search procedures have been instigated right across France. | 每辆车都必须接受检查 |
[1:07:05] | You are not Russian? | 你不是俄国人? |
[1:07:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:09] | You are not this boy’s father? | 也不是他的爸爸 |
[1:07:14] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:15] | You are English? | 你是英国人? |
[1:07:20] | Do you know the whole of France is looking for you? | 你知不知道全法国都在找你 |
[1:07:22] | Now they look for me, too. | 现在也在找我 |
[1:07:25] | Who are you? Where are you going? | 你是谁? 要去哪里? |
[1:07:32] | To the beach. | 我要去海滩 |
[1:07:44] | 柯卡森·科雷 电影公司出品 | |
[1:07:58] | 柯卡森·科雷 电影公司制作 | |
[1:08:18] | This boy’s father is a judge at the premiere of my film. We take him there. | 他爸爸是评审团员 我们要带他去 |
[1:08:25] | And the beach? | 不去海滩吗 |
[1:08:28] | Forget the beach. | 想都别想 |
[1:08:29] | I have only one scene in this movie. I am not going to miss this premiere. | 我只有一场戏 绝不能错过 |
[1:08:33] | Not for you, not for the police. Okay? | 你和警察都不能阻止我 |
[1:08:36] | Now, do as I say. | 现在照我的话做 |
[1:08:57] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[1:09:03] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[1:09:15] | She’s Spanish, | 她是西班牙人 |
[1:09:20] | and very deaf. | 有点耳背 |
[1:09:22] | Sir, we’re in a great hurry. | 我们赶着去参加电影首映会 |
[1:09:24] | I don’t want to miss my premiere. | 我可不想错过我的首演 |
[1:09:29] | No problem. Leave it to us. | 没问题 交给我们 |
[1:09:45] | Come on, we’ll find Papa. | 来吧 去找你爸 |
[1:09:57] | Here you are, sir. | 拿去 |
[1:10:00] | It’s for one person only. | 只能一个人进去 |
[1:10:02] | No, she’s my daughter! Please! | 她是我女儿 求你了 |
[1:10:04] | Leave her with Grandma. | 把她交给她外婆带 |
[1:10:13] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[1:10:38] | What is life but a teardrop in the eye of infinity? | 在永恒眼中 生命只是一滴眼泪 |
[1:10:44] | Together we lived, we laughed, we loved. | 我们一起生活 欢笑 相爱 |
[1:10:51] | But you left me. | 但是你却离开了我 |
[1:10:54] | And now, I walk this wilderness alone. | 现在我孤独地走在城市荒原 |
[1:11:16] | What use is a cop with a broken heart? | 一个心碎的警察有什么用 |
[1:11:20] | Without you, I’m nothing. | 没有你 我只有一片空虚 |
[1:11:23] | Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. | 空虚 空虚 空虚 |
[1:11:27] | Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. | 空虚 空虚 空虚 |
[1:11:33] | Nothing. | 空虚 |
[1:11:37] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:11:40] | Your pass, please, madam. | 请出示邀请函 |
[1:11:59] | The Romans lit fires in the skulls of their dead… | 古罗马人把死者头颅烧掉 |
[1:12:03] | so they might forget their past. | 好让他们忘记过去 |
[1:12:06] | Wherever I look, | 周遭的一切都提醒我 |
[1:12:08] | I’m reminded our relationship… is dead. | 我们的感情… 已经逝去 |
[1:12:24] | – You stay. – You okay? | -你留在这里 -你还好吗? |
[1:12:26] | Me, Papa. | 我去找爸爸 |
[1:12:28] | On the outside, yeah. | 外表看起来还好 |
[1:12:31] | But inside? | 但是内心 |
[1:12:35] | Nothing. | 一片空虚 |
[1:12:46] | DeBrock is making the drop. | 姓狄的要去交货 |
[1:12:49] | Boss. | 长官 |
[1:12:53] | It’s going down, boss. | 他们要行动了 |
[1:12:55] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:12:58] | Boss? | 长官 |
[1:13:01] | Do we go? | 我们要去吗 |
[1:13:03] | He’s cornered, boss. | 他被困住了 |
[1:13:05] | We know he’s in there. | 我们知道他在里面 |
[1:13:12] | Let’s do it. | 抓人吧 |
[1:13:24] | Okay, boss. | 好的 长官 |
[1:13:27] | Nothing. | 空虚 |
[1:13:31] | Hey. | 什么 |
[1:13:33] | The little boy? | 小男孩呢? |
[1:13:36] | Oh, look, this is my scene. | 我的戏来了 |
[1:13:40] | It’s winter now. | 冬天了 |
[1:13:42] | And the seeds of love lie deep within me. | 爱情的种子深埋在我体内 |
[1:13:45] | Will spring ever come? | 春天会来吗? |
[1:13:49] | I thought by now I’d have met another, | 我以为我会爱上另一个女人 |
[1:13:52] | but… | 但是… |
[1:13:54] | It was not to be. | 并非如此 |
[1:13:59] | They cut my scene. | 我的戏被剪掉 |
[1:14:06] | But I can show the world that you were once mine. | 但是我能证明你曾经属于我 |
[1:14:11] | I can relive our time together. | 我可以让时光回溯 |
[1:14:14] | Those precious memories that I yearn to forget. | 重温我想遗忘的珍贵回忆 |
[1:14:24] | Time slips through my fingers like sand. | 时光流逝 就像沙子从我指间滑落 |
[1:14:42] | The fires of our love have burned out, and now there is nothing. | 我们的爱火熄灭 只剩一片空虚 |
[1:14:48] | Nothing but a sky black with ashes. | 只有被灰烬染黑的天空 |
[1:14:53] | I won’t forget you, your kisses like soft fruit. | 我不会忘记你和你温柔甜蜜的亲吻 |
[1:14:57] | Your laughter bursting into daylight like silver. | 以及你如阳光般的笑容 |
[1:15:02] | Your smile like the curl of the sickle moon in the night sky. | 你的嘴角就像夜空的下弦月 |
[1:15:13] | Your luminous beauty, your goodness, your patience, | 你的美 你的好 你的耐心 |
[1:15:19] | how you hung on my every word. | 曾经让你专心听我每句话语 |
[1:15:29] | You are now in the arms of another. | 现在你却投入别人的怀抱 |
[1:15:32] | Who is he, this man? | 这个男人到底是谁? |
[1:15:36] | Does he have poise? | 他帅气吗? |
[1:15:38] | Does he have grace? | 他优雅吗? |
[1:15:40] | Is he a lover or a fighter? | 他是情人 或是斗士 |
[1:15:43] | What powers does he have over you? | 你到底爱上他什么地方? |
[1:15:46] | Do your eyes dance like fireflies in the night when he comes to you? | 当你看到他 眼光会闪耀吗 |
[1:15:51] | Does your body soften as your lips shape his name? | 你会温柔地喊他的名字吗 |
[1:16:00] | I can’t believe you’ve been so selfish. | 我不敢相信你竟然这么自私 |
[1:16:07] | Open the door. | 快开门 |
[1:16:10] | Open up! | 开门! |
[1:16:11] | You are consumed by love. | 你被爱情吞噬 |
[1:16:13] | It’s Mr Carson Clay. | 我是柯卡森·科雷 |
[1:16:23] | How does he cast a spell over you, | 他是如何蛊惑你的? |
[1:16:25] | enchant you, beguile you? | 让你着迷 欺骗你? |
[1:16:30] | Why did you shut me out? | 为什么锁住你的心房? |
[1:16:50] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:17:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[1:17:04] | Where’s the projectionist? | 放映师呢? |
[1:17:06] | I struggled to survive. | 我挣扎着生活 |
[1:17:08] | When I look back on the darkest moments of our history, | 当我想起我俩的痛苦回忆 |
[1:17:13] | I knew that we would part. | 我早该知道我们会分手 |
[1:17:15] | Whose is this? | 这是谁的? |
[1:17:16] | And that now, I must let you go. | 现在 我必须放你走 |
[1:17:24] | We will know a deeper, surer love. | 我们将拥有更深更真的感情 |
[1:17:28] | It begins fleetingly, but it deepens and endures. | 偶然的相遇 建立起坚固的情谊 |
[1:17:33] | It grows amidst all the strangeness of life. | 这份感情在各处开花结果 |
[1:17:37] | It is a beauty we can always depend on. | 让我们永远有所依靠 |
[1:17:42] | It is the beauty of friendship. | 那就是友情的可贵 |
[1:18:04] | Stop! | 别拍手了! |
[1:18:06] | You stole my son! | 我儿子被他绑走的 |
[1:18:08] | No, he didn’t! | 不是他 |
[1:18:11] | Where is my son? Where is he? | 那我的儿子在哪里? |
[1:18:15] | That… Here… | 那边 这里 |
[1:18:27] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[1:18:31] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:18:52] | A very strange thing happens when you’re making a work of art. | 创造艺术是个奇异的过程 |
[1:18:56] | Sometimes you don’t quite see the elements coming together, | 有时候感觉就像是玩拼图游戏 |
[1:18:59] | and then, when it all comes together, there’s something magical, | 拼出来的作品很神奇很自然 |
[1:19:02] | something organic, and such a thing happened today, | 就像今天放映的电影 |
[1:19:06] | and everyone said this wouldn’t work. | 大家都说行不通 |
[1:19:09] | They said it was a terrible risk, | 大家都说风险很大 |
[1:19:11] | but I want to keep on making films just like this. | 但我想继续用这种手法拍电影 |
[1:19:15] | The video-film combination, it’s something that’s really been done before, | 曾经有人使用过 结合录影及电影的手法 |
[1:19:20] | but not quite like this. | 但是都不像这部电影这么成功 |
[1:19:23] | I’m glad the reception was so great. | 我很高兴有这么好的反应 |
[1:19:26] | And I’m just happy to be here. Vive la France. | 也很高兴能来这里 法国万岁 |
[1:19:31] | Bless you, bless you. | 祝福各位 谢谢 |