Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Mr Bean’s Holiday x264 HD(憨豆先生的假期)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月29日 By jubentaici_movie_user Mr Bean’s Holiday x264 HD(憨豆先生的假期)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:憨豆先生的假期
英文名称:Mr Bean's Holiday x264 HD
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:19] Three one. Thirty-one. 3 1 31号
[01:23] – Over here! – Ah, Mrs Lucas. – 在那 – 卢卡斯太太
[01:25] Congratulations, Mrs Lucas. 恭喜你 陆太太
[01:32] And now, to the first prize in today’s raffle in aid of the roof appeal. 现在要抽出今天的头奖
[01:37] Thank you, Lily. 谢谢你 莉莉
[01:42] Indeed. The magnificent holiday to the South of France, 头奖是法国南部的豪华假期
[01:46] kindly sponsored by Dalesborough Travel Limited. 由大福旅游公司热心赞助
[01:49] So thank you, guys. 谢谢各位
[01:54] The winner of this prize will travel by Eurostar train to Paris, 得奖者将搭乘欧洲之星前往巴黎
[01:58] then catch the fast train south 然后转乘南下快车
[02:00] before spending the week on the beaches of the French Riviera. 在法国里维埃拉海岸度假一星期
[02:07] This fabulous prize also includes 200 euros spending money 头奖包含两百欧元零用金
[02:11] and, Barbara, this wonderful video camera, 以及这台高级摄录影机
[02:14] kindly donated by A&K Electrics of Arbor Road. So thank you. 特别感谢位于凉亭路的 奥凯科技电子有限公司提供
[02:20] Right. The winner of this amazing prize is… 这项顶级大奖的得主就是…
[02:31] 9 1 9 919.
[02:41] Anybody have ticket 919? 谁拿到919号
[02:45] If there is no claimant, I’ll have to pick another ticket from the bucket. 如果没有的话 我将不得不再抽出另一个号码
[02:52] Anyone? 有没有人中奖?
[02:55] Yes. 有
[02:56] Yes! 有!
[02:58] Yes! 有!
[02:59] It’s me. It’s me. I’m the… 是我 是我 我是…
[03:15] Let’s look at press. 一起拍个照
[03:45] Cannes. Cannes. 堪尼斯 堪尼斯
[04:02] Coffee? 咖啡
[04:03] Yes. 好
[04:04] Sugar? 加糖吗
[04:06] No 不要
[04:08] You speak very good French. 你的法语说得很好
[04:10] Gracias. 谢谢(西班牙语)
[05:14] Hello. 你好
[05:21] Oui, choo-choo, Gare de Lyon. 对 呜 呜 里昂车站
[05:35] To the arch at La Dense 我要到新凯旋门
[05:38] Please. 等一下
[08:07] Look. Should we do anything? 我们该怎么办?
[08:17] Relax. 放松
[08:18] I think he’s English. 他是英国佬
[08:20] Monsieur Clay, how long will you stay in Paris? 科雷先生 你要在巴黎待多久?
[08:22] Of course I’ll be in Cannes Sunday for my premiere. 我的新片周日将在堪尼斯首映
[08:26] Until then, I’m working on an exciting new project 在那之前 我有另一部值得期待的影片在拍
本电影台词包含不重复单词:534个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:54个,六级词汇:25个,GRE词汇:22个,托福词汇:38个,考研词汇:57个,专四词汇:42个,专八词汇:6个,
所有生词标注共:96个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[08:29] with this wonderful actress, Sylvie. 这是女主角苏菲
[08:31] – Sabine. – Right. -萨宾 -对
[08:34] One last question, please. Mr Clay. 科雷先生 最后一个问题
[08:36] Out of the way! Out of the way! 让路 让路
[10:33] Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! 停车! 停车!
[11:02] Are you here for lunch? 请问是前来午餐吗?
[11:04] Follow me. 请跟我来
[11:30] May I recommend the seafood platter? 容我推荐什锦海鲜盘
[11:36] Yes? 好吗
[11:39] Yes. 好
[12:12] Seafood platter. 什锦海鲜盘
[12:20] What is this? 这是什么
[12:39] What’s this? 这是什么
[14:46] Don’t forget the langoustines. 别忘了吃聱虾
[16:34] Cannes. 堪尼斯
[16:41] Could you video me? 请你替我拍好吗?
[16:47] Yeah. 好的
[17:00] No, back. Back a bit. 退后一点
[17:04] Back, back, back, back, stop. 退后 退后 退后 停
[17:08] Okay. 好
[17:34] No, no, no, no. 不 不行 不行
[17:38] Back, back, I’ll… 退后 我再…
[17:40] We’ll do it again, eh? 再来一次
[18:18] Stop. Help! 停车 帮帮忙
[18:20] Open… Open the door. 开车门
[18:23] There’s nothing here. 开不了呀
[18:25] Stop! 停车
[18:28] Hey! 嘿
[18:30] Help! Help! Open… 帮帮忙 开门
[18:39] Papa! 爸爸
[18:45] Papa! 史蒂芬
[18:46] – Papa, what should I do? – Get off at the next stop. -爸爸 我该怎么办 -在下站下车
[18:52] Papa! 爸爸
[22:51] No! 不
[22:58] My bag. 我的行李箱
[23:33] Look at that… 看那…
[23:49] Yes. 这样才对嘛
[24:37] Stay calm. 保持冷静
[24:48] Papa! 爸爸
[24:59] The train’s not stopping. 火车不停
[25:05] Papa, what should I do? 爸爸 我该怎么办
[25:09] Mobile telephone. 手机号码
[25:42] His fingers are over the last two numbers. 他的手指遮住最后两个号码
[25:57] Right. 06, 08… 对 06 08…
[26:01] I’ll write down all the possibles. 我要写下所有的组合可能
[26:06] 01 02 01, 02,
[26:09] 03 04… 03, 04…
[26:13] 59 60… 59, 60…
[26:15] 97 98 97, 98,
[26:18] 99 99.
[26:51] Mr Dupont is unavailable. 杜先生不在
[27:11] Hurry up and get on! 快点上车
[27:37] Tickets, please. 验票 谢谢
[27:45] You get in there. Go, go. 躲进去 快 快
[29:00] Excuse me. 对不起
[29:02] Can I have some money, please, 请给我点零钱吧
[29:04] so I can telephone my Dad? 我得打电话给我爸爸
[29:09] Please? 求求你
[29:12] Please? 求求你
[29:20] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:56] What’s all that? 这一切都是什么啊
[30:02] Yes! 好耶
[30:05] Come on. 来吧
[30:21] I gave him my number. He will ring. 我给了他号码 他会打来
[30:25] Don’t worry, he will ring. 放心 他会打来
[31:10] Stop them! 拦住他们
[31:14] Vandals! 小偷
[31:24] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[31:57] Come on. 来吧
[32:34] Do you have some proper music? 你有儿歌吗?
[32:37] Something that I’d like to listen to. 适合我听的歌
[32:55] Okay, never mind. Bye. 算了 拜了
[36:42] – To Cannes? – Yes. -去堪尼斯吗? -对
[36:45] To Cannes as well? Sir. 也去堪尼斯吗? 先生
[38:28] Damn! 天啊
[41:25] What the… 怎么…
[41:29] What’s this? 这是什么?
[41:35] No… 不…
[41:44] Good. 好
[45:41] Wait! 等等
[45:42] Wait, wait, wait… 等等 等等
[48:59] Cut! Cut! Cut! 停 停
[49:02] What the hell is he doing? Where did he come from? 他在干嘛 哪儿冒出来的?
[49:05] Some of us here are trying to make a work of art! 我是在创造艺术呐!
[49:09] Everyone, back in position! 大家各就各位
[49:15] Get him in something different and put him in the background. 替他换戏服 站在后面
[49:19] You, sweetheart. You never stop, okay? 小姐 你不能停下来
[49:24] Remember, you’re crazy for the taste of Fruzzi yogurt. 记住 你疯狂地爱上了水果酸奶
[49:37] Well, how long does it take to reset? 重新布景要多久?
[49:55] Then why is everyone moving in slow motion? 怎么大家都是慢动作?
[50:42] Yeah, there’s a hook. 有个勾子
[50:48] Cannes jury member Emil Dachevsky, the Russian film director, 堪尼斯影展陪审团员俄国导演
[50:52] explained that his son Stepan was last seen on a train with a mysterious foreigner. 说他儿子和一名外国人在火车上
[51:00] As soon as I saw him I thought, “He’s evil”. 我一看到他就觉得他是坏人
[51:03] Action! 开拍
[51:16] Cut! 停!
[51:20] The guy with the video camera is fired. 拿摄影机的家伙被开除了
[51:29] You’re fired! 你被开除了
[51:30] What? 什么?
[51:32] Down again! 又跌倒了
[51:50] – Are you ready? – Yep. -准备好了? -好了
[51:52] Action! 开拍
[52:02] Cut! Cut! Cut! 停 停! 停!
[52:05] My explosion! 爆炸呢!
[52:07] Where’s my explosion? 怎么没爆炸?
[52:10] All I want is an explosion. A little, tiny explosion. 我要的只是一个小小的爆炸效果
[52:15] Is that too much to ask? 这很难吗?
[52:18] Damn it. 该死
[52:21] Is it really so hard for you guys? 对你们来说真的很难吗?
[52:23] I mean, all you have to do is this. 看着 你只要按一下这个
[53:34] Hello. 你好
[53:37] You saved my life earlier. 你刚刚救了我一命
[53:44] Going far? 你要去哪里?
[53:48] Isn’t she a beauty? 这辆车很棒吧
[53:54] Dunlop. 邓禄普轮胎
[54:01] I’m going to Cannes. 我要去堪尼斯
[54:04] Cannes. Cannes. 堪尼斯 堪尼斯
[54:12] Come on, get in. 来 上车
[54:21] Look at this. 看这里
[54:30] So, you’re Spanish? 你是西班牙人
[54:33] No? 不是
[54:36] What is that accent? 这是哪一国的口音
[54:38] Wait. 等等
[54:40] Let me guess. 让我猜
[54:43] You’re not Italian? 你不是意大利人吧
[54:45] – No. – No. -不是 -不
[54:47] No. 不
[54:48] And you’re not Greek, no? 你也不是希腊人
[54:53] You are… 你是…
[55:00] You’re Russian, yes? 你是俄国人
[55:07] What kind of idiot are you? 你长的是猪头吗?
[55:09] What kind of duck are you? 你是鸭吗?
[55:27] My name is Sabine. 我叫萨宾
[55:30] I am Sabine… And you are? 我是萨宾 你叫什么?
[55:35] Bean. 豆子
[55:36] Bean? 豆子
[55:38] Bean. 豆子
[55:40] Bean. Sabine. 豆子 萨宾
[55:42] Bean. Sabine. 豆子 萨宾
[55:44] Bean, Sabine. Bean, Sabine. 豆子 萨宾 豆子 萨宾
[55:53] Bean, Sabine. 豆子 萨宾
[56:02] Do you like my costumes? 喜欢我的服装吗?
[56:05] I love dressing up. 我超爱打扮的
[56:10] My invitation to the Cannes Film Festival. 堪尼斯电影节邀请函
[56:13] Remember the director of the yogurt commercial? 记得酸奶广告的导演吗?
[56:19] Cut. Cut. 停 停
[56:26] I have a small part in his film. 我在片中演个小角色
[56:28] I’m going to be a big star. 我会成为大明星
[56:31] He says it’s his masterpiece. 他说那是他的杰作
[56:34] I need the loo. 我得上厕所
[56:36] Sorry. 不好意思
[57:21] I never got on the bus. 我没搭上巴士
[57:24] I was with these cool guys. 坐这些人的车来的
[57:27] Hello. 您好
[58:10] I can’t wait to show this to Papa. 我一定要秀给爸爸看
[58:13] It’s amazing meeting your son like that. 很高兴见到你儿子
[58:17] Is she your girlfriend? 她是你女朋友吗?
[58:20] You’re full of surprises. 你真是充满惊喜
[58:23] Are you going to marry her? 你要跟她结婚吗?
[58:25] So does that mean you’re married? 原来你结婚了
[58:28] Yes, yes. 对 对
[58:36] Telephone! Papa! 手机打给爸爸
[59:24] Estelle, tell me you love me or it’s over. 你不说爱我 我就跳下去
[1:03:48] We made it. 终于到了
[1:03:58] The sea! I can see the sea! 大海 看到大海了
[1:04:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:04:20] Can you video me now? 帮我拍好吗?
[1:04:35] You can see Cannes over there. 从这里看得到堪尼斯耶
[1:04:44] Oh, my goodness, the premiere starts in an hour. 糟了 首映会一小时后开始
[1:04:59] Bienvenue and welcome 欢迎
[1:05:01] to the 59th Cannes International Film Festival. 参加第59届堪尼斯国际影展
[1:05:05] And on the red carpet is Mr Carson Clay, 柯卡森·科雷走上星光大道
[1:05:08] the director of our premiere, Playback Time. 开幕片《时光回溯》的导演
[1:05:12] And jury member Mr Emil Dachevsky, 评审团员艾米尔·戴柴夫斯基
[1:05:16] attending today despite there being no news of his missing son. 虽然爱子失踪 仍然出席盛会
[1:05:47] I’m going to get changed. 我要去换衣服
[1:05:50] Fill her up. 帮我加油
[1:05:57] Ladies and gentlemen, 各位先生女士
[1:05:59] Mr Carson Clay. 柯卡森·科雷先生
[1:06:10] This film is for all of us who hunger for truth. 这部电影能激发我们追寻真相
[1:06:16] For all of us who cry out in pain. 让我们发泄痛苦
[1:06:20] For those whose souls yearn to sing. 更能解放我们的灵魂
[1:06:24] He says it’s a very good film. 他说这部电影很不错
[1:06:32] As pictures were released of the Englishman believed to have abducted the son 警方公开涉嫌绑架堪尼斯影展
[1:06:36] of Cannes film festival jury member Emil Dachevsky, 评审团员艾米尔爱子的绑匪照片
[1:06:39] a positive ID of the boy was made at a service station yesterday. 随后发现他昨天出现在加油站
[1:06:43] The police now believe the man is travelling with a female accomplice. 警方证实绑匪有一位女性共犯
[1:06:48] A national manhunt has been launched… 全国搜捕行动已经展开
[1:06:50] and stop-and-search procedures have been instigated right across France. 每辆车都必须接受检查
[1:07:05] You are not Russian? 你不是俄国人?
[1:07:08] No. 不
[1:07:09] You are not this boy’s father? 也不是他的爸爸
[1:07:14] No. 不
[1:07:15] You are English? 你是英国人?
[1:07:20] Do you know the whole of France is looking for you? 你知不知道全法国都在找你
[1:07:22] Now they look for me, too. 现在也在找我
[1:07:25] Who are you? Where are you going? 你是谁? 要去哪里?
[1:07:32] To the beach. 我要去海滩
[1:07:44] 柯卡森·科雷 电影公司出品
[1:07:58] 柯卡森·科雷 电影公司制作
[1:08:18] This boy’s father is a judge at the premiere of my film. We take him there. 他爸爸是评审团员 我们要带他去
[1:08:25] And the beach? 不去海滩吗
[1:08:28] Forget the beach. 想都别想
[1:08:29] I have only one scene in this movie. I am not going to miss this premiere. 我只有一场戏 绝不能错过
[1:08:33] Not for you, not for the police. Okay? 你和警察都不能阻止我
[1:08:36] Now, do as I say. 现在照我的话做
[1:08:57] My daughter. 我女儿
[1:09:03] My mother. 我妈妈
[1:09:15] She’s Spanish, 她是西班牙人
[1:09:20] and very deaf. 有点耳背
[1:09:22] Sir, we’re in a great hurry. 我们赶着去参加电影首映会
[1:09:24] I don’t want to miss my premiere. 我可不想错过我的首演
[1:09:29] No problem. Leave it to us. 没问题 交给我们
[1:09:45] Come on, we’ll find Papa. 来吧 去找你爸
[1:09:57] Here you are, sir. 拿去
[1:10:00] It’s for one person only. 只能一个人进去
[1:10:02] No, she’s my daughter! Please! 她是我女儿 求你了
[1:10:04] Leave her with Grandma. 把她交给她外婆带
[1:10:13] Damn! 可恶
[1:10:38] What is life but a teardrop in the eye of infinity? 在永恒眼中 生命只是一滴眼泪
[1:10:44] Together we lived, we laughed, we loved. 我们一起生活 欢笑 相爱
[1:10:51] But you left me. 但是你却离开了我
[1:10:54] And now, I walk this wilderness alone. 现在我孤独地走在城市荒原
[1:11:16] What use is a cop with a broken heart? 一个心碎的警察有什么用
[1:11:20] Without you, I’m nothing. 没有你 我只有一片空虚
[1:11:23] Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. 空虚 空虚 空虚
[1:11:27] Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. 空虚 空虚 空虚
[1:11:33] Nothing. 空虚
[1:11:37] Stop! 站住
[1:11:40] Your pass, please, madam. 请出示邀请函
[1:11:59] The Romans lit fires in the skulls of their dead… 古罗马人把死者头颅烧掉
[1:12:03] so they might forget their past. 好让他们忘记过去
[1:12:06] Wherever I look, 周遭的一切都提醒我
[1:12:08] I’m reminded our relationship… is dead. 我们的感情… 已经逝去
[1:12:24] – You stay. – You okay? -你留在这里 -你还好吗?
[1:12:26] Me, Papa. 我去找爸爸
[1:12:28] On the outside, yeah. 外表看起来还好
[1:12:31] But inside? 但是内心
[1:12:35] Nothing. 一片空虚
[1:12:46] DeBrock is making the drop. 姓狄的要去交货
[1:12:49] Boss. 长官
[1:12:53] It’s going down, boss. 他们要行动了
[1:12:55] It’s me. 是我
[1:12:58] Boss? 长官
[1:13:01] Do we go? 我们要去吗
[1:13:03] He’s cornered, boss. 他被困住了
[1:13:05] We know he’s in there. 我们知道他在里面
[1:13:12] Let’s do it. 抓人吧
[1:13:24] Okay, boss. 好的 长官
[1:13:27] Nothing. 空虚
[1:13:31] Hey. 什么
[1:13:33] The little boy? 小男孩呢?
[1:13:36] Oh, look, this is my scene. 我的戏来了
[1:13:40] It’s winter now. 冬天了
[1:13:42] And the seeds of love lie deep within me. 爱情的种子深埋在我体内
[1:13:45] Will spring ever come? 春天会来吗?
[1:13:49] I thought by now I’d have met another, 我以为我会爱上另一个女人
[1:13:52] but… 但是…
[1:13:54] It was not to be. 并非如此
[1:13:59] They cut my scene. 我的戏被剪掉
[1:14:06] But I can show the world that you were once mine. 但是我能证明你曾经属于我
[1:14:11] I can relive our time together. 我可以让时光回溯
[1:14:14] Those precious memories that I yearn to forget. 重温我想遗忘的珍贵回忆
[1:14:24] Time slips through my fingers like sand. 时光流逝 就像沙子从我指间滑落
[1:14:42] The fires of our love have burned out, and now there is nothing. 我们的爱火熄灭 只剩一片空虚
[1:14:48] Nothing but a sky black with ashes. 只有被灰烬染黑的天空
[1:14:53] I won’t forget you, your kisses like soft fruit. 我不会忘记你和你温柔甜蜜的亲吻
[1:14:57] Your laughter bursting into daylight like silver. 以及你如阳光般的笑容
[1:15:02] Your smile like the curl of the sickle moon in the night sky. 你的嘴角就像夜空的下弦月
[1:15:13] Your luminous beauty, your goodness, your patience, 你的美 你的好 你的耐心
[1:15:19] how you hung on my every word. 曾经让你专心听我每句话语
[1:15:29] You are now in the arms of another. 现在你却投入别人的怀抱
[1:15:32] Who is he, this man? 这个男人到底是谁?
[1:15:36] Does he have poise? 他帅气吗?
[1:15:38] Does he have grace? 他优雅吗?
[1:15:40] Is he a lover or a fighter? 他是情人 或是斗士
[1:15:43] What powers does he have over you? 你到底爱上他什么地方?
[1:15:46] Do your eyes dance like fireflies in the night when he comes to you? 当你看到他 眼光会闪耀吗
[1:15:51] Does your body soften as your lips shape his name? 你会温柔地喊他的名字吗
[1:16:00] I can’t believe you’ve been so selfish. 我不敢相信你竟然这么自私
[1:16:07] Open the door. 快开门
[1:16:10] Open up! 开门!
[1:16:11] You are consumed by love. 你被爱情吞噬
[1:16:13] It’s Mr Carson Clay. 我是柯卡森·科雷
[1:16:23] How does he cast a spell over you, 他是如何蛊惑你的?
[1:16:25] enchant you, beguile you? 让你着迷 欺骗你?
[1:16:30] Why did you shut me out? 为什么锁住你的心房?
[1:16:50] Come on. Come on. 快点 快点
[1:17:02] Where is he? 他在哪里?
[1:17:04] Where’s the projectionist? 放映师呢?
[1:17:06] I struggled to survive. 我挣扎着生活
[1:17:08] When I look back on the darkest moments of our history, 当我想起我俩的痛苦回忆
[1:17:13] I knew that we would part. 我早该知道我们会分手
[1:17:15] Whose is this? 这是谁的?
[1:17:16] And that now, I must let you go. 现在 我必须放你走
[1:17:24] We will know a deeper, surer love. 我们将拥有更深更真的感情
[1:17:28] It begins fleetingly, but it deepens and endures. 偶然的相遇 建立起坚固的情谊
[1:17:33] It grows amidst all the strangeness of life. 这份感情在各处开花结果
[1:17:37] It is a beauty we can always depend on. 让我们永远有所依靠
[1:17:42] It is the beauty of friendship. 那就是友情的可贵
[1:18:04] Stop! 别拍手了!
[1:18:06] You stole my son! 我儿子被他绑走的
[1:18:08] No, he didn’t! 不是他
[1:18:11] Where is my son? Where is he? 那我的儿子在哪里?
[1:18:15] That… Here… 那边 这里
[1:18:27] Papa! 爸爸
[1:18:31] Mama! 妈妈
[1:18:52] A very strange thing happens when you’re making a work of art. 创造艺术是个奇异的过程
[1:18:56] Sometimes you don’t quite see the elements coming together, 有时候感觉就像是玩拼图游戏
[1:18:59] and then, when it all comes together, there’s something magical, 拼出来的作品很神奇很自然
[1:19:02] something organic, and such a thing happened today, 就像今天放映的电影
[1:19:06] and everyone said this wouldn’t work. 大家都说行不通
[1:19:09] They said it was a terrible risk, 大家都说风险很大
[1:19:11] but I want to keep on making films just like this. 但我想继续用这种手法拍电影
[1:19:15] The video-film combination, it’s something that’s really been done before, 曾经有人使用过 结合录影及电影的手法
[1:19:20] but not quite like this. 但是都不像这部电影这么成功
[1:19:23] I’m glad the reception was so great. 我很高兴有这么好的反应
[1:19:26] And I’m just happy to be here. Vive la France. 也很高兴能来这里 法国万岁
[1:19:31] Bless you, bless you. 祝福各位 谢谢
2007年

文章导航

Previous Post: Angry Birds(愤怒的小鸟)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Bean(憨豆先生的大灾难)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号