时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Can you positively identify the body? | 你能指认出这具尸体吗 |
[00:06] | Perhaps our baby will be born and we’ll never see her. | 也许孩子会被生下来 可我们永远见不到她 |
[00:08] | We’ll never care for her. | 也不能照顾她 |
[00:10] | We’re going to find your baby. | 我们会找到你的孩子 |
[00:12] | Your mummy, has she been asking questions? | 你妈妈一直在问吗 |
[00:15] | I want you to leave Mary alone. | 我要你离开玛丽 |
[00:17] | Like you did for 18 years? | 像你这18年做的一样吗 |
[00:19] | I am her mother. Not “too”. | 我是她母亲 没有”也” |
[00:23] | No, we don’t have guns in here, | 你不能带枪进来 |
[00:25] | so you… put the gun down. | 你… 把枪放下 |
[01:26] | Who is it? | 谁打的 |
[01:27] | – Please, let us out. – Hello, Mary. | -求你了 让我们出去 -玛丽 |
[01:29] | You’d better not query this fare… | 别问为什么交钱… |
[01:32] | What does she want? | 她想干嘛 |
[01:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:39] | Don’t open the doors until we get some money. | 拿到钱之前不准开门 |
[01:41] | Sir, please unlock… | 求你别锁门… |
[01:41] | – Hello? – No, it’s not unlocked | -喂 -不行 必须锁 |
[01:43] | and it won’t be unlocked until you pay the fare. | 你们给钱 我就开门 |
[01:45] | – He has a gun. – A gun? | -他有枪 -枪 |
[01:46] | Who are you calling? Hang up the phone. | 你在给谁打电话 快挂掉 |
[01:48] | – Just let us out. – Give me that! | -让我们出去吧 -给我 |
[01:52] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[01:56] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[01:59] | – Shit. – What is it? | -妈的 -怎么了 |
[02:02] | Did she hang up? | 她挂了吗 |
[02:04] | I can’t think. | 我不知道 |
[02:06] | I’m drunk. | 我喝醉了 |
[02:08] | – Shit. – She’s turned it off. | -妈的 -她关机了 |
[02:17] | – Hilmarson? – You awake? | -希尔玛森打的 -你醒了吗 |
[02:19] | Yeah. | 醒了 |
[02:21] | There’s been a shooting at Silk 41. | 丝绸41号发生了枪击案 |
[02:23] | They say Brett Iles, ok? | 他们说凶手是布莱特·伊莱斯 |
[02:26] | Robin, he took Mary hostage. | 罗宾 他挟持了玛丽 |
[02:29] | – Shit. – Where is she? | -妈的 -她在哪儿 |
[02:31] | We don’t know. She and the shooter left in a taxi. | 不知道 她和凶手坐出租车走了 |
[02:34] | – She called a moment ago. – Really? | -她刚才给我打电话了 -是吗 |
[02:37] | It’s just coming through. | 刚接到消息 |
[02:40] | – The taxi’s at Bondi beach. – Bondi? | -那辆出租车在邦迪海滩 -邦迪吗 |
[02:42] | – I’ll come and get you now. – I’m not at home. | -我现在过来接你 -我不在家 |
[02:44] | Where are you? Do you need a lift? | 你在哪儿 需要我来接吗 |
[02:46] | – No, I’ll leave now. – Are you ok? | -不用 我现在过来 -你还好吗 |
[02:48] | Ok, shit. Here. | 靠 过来 |
[02:56] | – I can drive. – No. | -我开车去 -不行 |
[02:58] | – I can drive! – No, you’re drunk. | -我可以开 -不行 你醉了 |
[03:07] | Where is it? | 我手机呢 |
[03:08] | Here. | 这里 |
[03:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:12] | Yes, are you there? | 是我 你在现场吗 |
[03:14] | Yeah, no-one saw what happened. | 在 但没有找到目击者 |
[03:16] | There are three police units, maybe four, and an ambulance. | 现场有三四个警队 还有一辆救护车 |
[03:21] | The shooter’s gone. | 凶手逃了 |
[03:22] | Who was hurt? | 谁受伤了 |
[03:26] | Who is in the ambulance? | 救护车里是谁 |
[03:29] | Miranda, hello? | 米兰达 听得到吗 |
[03:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:33] | – Is it flat? – Fuck. | -没电了吗 -操 |
[03:35] | Come on. Fuck, fuck. | 快点 操 |
[03:50] | Who’s hurt? | 谁受伤了 |
[03:51] | They’re not releasing information. I can’t get in. | 他们不透露任何消息 我进不去 |
[04:08] | – Hey, hey, out, out. – Don’t touch me! | -嘿 出去 -别碰我 |
[04:39] | It’s not Mary. It’s not Mary. | 不是玛丽 不是她 |
[05:14] | That guy Pyke? | 那男的是派克 |
[05:17] | Yes. The father. | 对 玛丽父亲 |
[05:18] | He’s gone to tell Mary’s mother. | 他去告诉玛丽母亲了 |
[05:21] | Her mother? | 她母亲 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I don’t know her name. | 嗯 我不知道她名字 |
[05:26] | I’m her mother. | 我才是她母亲 |
[05:31] | She called me. | 她给我打的电话 |
[05:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:34] | I gave birth to her. | 我生了她 |
[05:38] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[05:40] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[05:41] | He wanted to tell her before she heard about it on the news. | 他想在新闻播出前先告诉她 |
[05:46] | I’m drunk! | 我喝醉了 |
[05:59] | Well? | 怎样 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 超了 |
[06:03] | I told you. | 跟你说了 |
[06:36] | Come on, ladies, you’re making this very difficult. | 别这样 女士们 你们越说越复杂 |
[06:38] | Let’s just get a simple and clear explanation | 就用最简单明了的方式 |
[06:41] | as to what happened, all right? | 告诉我发生了什么 好吗 |
[06:43] | The boy. He come. He… | 那个男孩 他进来 他… |
[06:45] | He want Puss. He have a gun. | 他手里拿着枪 要找普斯 |
[06:48] | He… he tried to shoot. | 他… 想对普斯开枪 |
[06:49] | Puss go and Mary here and… and then… | 普斯就扔下玛丽跑了… 然后… |
[06:52] | He crazy! | 他疯了 |
[06:54] | – Maybe one hour, he… he crazy! – We didn’t ask you… | -大概一小时 他… 他疯了 -我们没问… |
[06:58] | We didn’t ask you what time. | 没问你案发时间 |
[06:59] | We asked you who saw the gunman shooting. | 而是问你 谁是目击者 |
[07:01] | He’s so crazy! | 他真的疯了 |
[07:02] | We all saw the girl, they working. Normal, normal day here. | 我们只看到姑娘们都还在工作 像往常一样 |
[07:06] | – I see on the monitor. I come in… – Has Adrian left? | -我看了监控 走进去… -艾德里安走了吗 |
[07:09] | No, he’s out the back with the security cam. | 没有 他在后面看监控 |
[07:11] | – You’re confusing me, ladies. – Yeah, slow it down a little. | -女士们 你们越说越乱了 -说慢点 |
[07:13] | Just simple. | 简单点 |
[07:15] | I can’t figure it out. There’s like 30 minutes missing. | 我搞不懂 好像有30分钟的录像丢失了 |
[07:17] | They’ve deleted the footage and it’s from all of the cameras. | 他们删了一些录像 每个摄像头都有一点 |
[07:20] | Did you turn it off? | 你关的吗 |
[07:22] | The camera. Did you turn it off? | 是你关的摄像头吗 |
[07:24] | No. Not me. I call the police. | 不 我没关 我报的警 |
[07:27] | That call came in 30 minutes after the shooting. | 接到报警距案发已经30分钟了 |
[07:30] | We’ve got it covered here, do you see that? That’s the time. | 你看见没 这里有时间 |
[07:37] | Babe, let me charge your phone. | 宝贝 我帮你充电 |
[07:40] | I’ll play back the shooting for you, Robin. | 罗宾 我给你放一遍案发录像 |
[07:43] | There’s Mary. | 那是玛丽 |
[07:49] | Ok, this. | 好了 这里 |
[07:51] | This guy. | 这个男的 |
[07:53] | – Where is he? – It’s Bootie. | -他现在在哪 -那是布提 |
[07:55] | Yeah, where? Where is he? | 他在哪里 人呢 |
[07:57] | Maybe in hospital. | 可能在医院 |
[07:59] | Hey, he’s not in a hospital, ok? So you moved him. | 他没在医院 懂吗 你们把他转移了 |
[08:03] | Did you move him? Put him in a bed somewhere? | 你动他了吗 把他搬到床上或哪里 |
[08:06] | – No. Not here. – Great. | -没有 他不在这里 -很好 |
[08:08] | Well, then, we’ve got a problem. We don’t have a victim. | 我们有麻烦了 找不到受害者 |
[08:11] | Hey, boss, it looks like somebody’s woken up. | 头 好像有人醒了 |
[08:16] | It’s Mahlee! | 那是美丽 |
[08:21] | She can’t sleep. | 她睡不着 |
[08:25] | My darling. | 亲爱的 |
[08:28] | Where is it? | 这是哪里 |
[08:29] | Joy, where’s the room? | 乔伊 这房间在哪 |
[08:32] | Joy, where is it? Joy, what is the address? | 乔伊 这是哪里 地址呢 |
[08:35] | In Sydney somewhere. | 悉尼某个地方 |
[08:37] | – Puss knows street number. – Where did puss go? | -普斯知道街道地址 -他去哪了 |
[08:40] | He just left. He was the real target. | 他走了 他才是凶手的目标 |
[08:44] | He take two best cat and gone, very quick. | 他带了两只最好的猫 一眨眼就不见了 |
[08:47] | We’ve got the footage of Alexander. Do you want to see that? | 我们找到了亚历山大的录像 你要看吗 |
[08:49] | Yes. | 要 |
[08:55] | – Ok, we got a time on that? – Yeah, just up there. | -好的 这段有时间吗 -有 就在上面 |
[08:58] | So that places it five minutes after the gunman left with Mary. | 这是凶手把玛丽带走五分钟后发生的 |
[09:12] | God, she must be so scared. | 天 她肯定很害怕 |
[09:16] | Look at her. She looks so calm. | 可是你看她 她很冷静 |
[09:24] | Can I play that back again? The end, please. | 麻烦倒回去 放一下最后那里 |
[09:27] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:34] | Stop. | 停 |
[10:03] | Jesus Christ, what’s he doing here? | 天哪 他在这干什么 |
[10:07] | Ok, Moynaugh, let’s expand the crime scene | 默纳赫 把犯罪现场围起来 |
[10:08] | – right back from where we’ve come, ok? – That’s a lot of tape. | -从这儿围到我们进来的地方 -那得用不少胶带 |
[10:11] | Yeah, it is. Let’s get some photos happening. | 没错 给这儿拍几张照片 |
[10:16] | Oi, that creepy little shit. What was his name? | 那个臭变态叫什么 |
[10:18] | – Brett Iles. – We got a home address? | -布莱特·伊莱斯 -有他家地址吗 |
[10:20] | Yes. Hilmarson tried his mobile. | 有 希尔玛森给他打过电话 |
[10:23] | He’s gone off-grid. | 他手机离网了 |
[10:26] | Real fuckin’ mess, this is. | 真他妈一团糟 |
[10:31] | Sorry, ma’am. We need to preserve this for evidence. | 抱歉 女士 我们得保留证据 |
[10:33] | Sorry, ma’am. Sorry. | 抱歉 女士 抱歉 |
[10:44] | – Bernard. – Evening, Ray. | -伯纳德 -晚上好 雷 |
[10:49] | New customer? | 新尸体吗 |
[10:51] | Yeah, brothel shooting. | 对 妓院枪击送来的 |
[10:53] | Ok, let’s put him straight into OP 1. | 好 直接放到一号台 |
[10:57] | Robbie? | 罗比 |
[10:59] | Ray. | 雷 |
[11:02] | I came in with the contractor. | 我跟着合同商进来的 |
[11:05] | I didn’t think you’d still be here. | 没想到你还在这儿 |
[11:07] | Well, I was awake. I was skyping, so I came in. | 我没睡 用网络电话聊天呢 所以就过来了 |
[11:10] | What have you got? | 你们掌握了什么 |
[11:12] | Corpse. | 尸体 |
[11:16] | Gun wound. | 和枪伤 |
[11:18] | You all right? | 你没事儿吧 |
[11:24] | Drunk. | 我喝醉了 |
[11:27] | Think I’m still drunk. | 还没醒酒 |
[11:30] | Actually, Ray, can… Can you just hold me? | 雷 你… 你能抱抱我吗 |
[11:34] | Hey, Bernard, just fuck off for a minute, will you, mate? | 伯纳德 你走开一会儿好吗 伙计 |
[11:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | All right, all right, all right. Love troubles? | 没事儿了 没事儿了 因为爱情困扰吗 |
[11:46] | Well, you’ve been having sex. | 你刚滚过床单 |
[11:50] | Are you asking or do you know? | 你在问我 还是已经知道了 |
[11:55] | You can’t smell it! | 你不会闻出来了吧 |
[11:58] | No, really? | 闻不出吧 |
[12:01] | It’s embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[12:03] | Is it? No, no, no, it’s lovely. | 会吗 不 不 不 真可爱 |
[12:07] | It is. | 确实 |
[12:10] | So it must be something else. | 那肯定是为了别的事 |
[12:15] | It’ll be your daughter? | 为你女儿吗 |
[12:17] | Your beautiful girl. | 你的漂亮女儿 |
[12:20] | She got to you? Told you she would. | 你在担心她 我早说过你会 |
[12:25] | She’s lovely, Ray. | 她太可爱了 雷 |
[12:29] | I’m just crazy about her. | 我就很痴迷她 |
[12:32] | I’m her biggest fan. | 我是她的头号粉丝 |
[12:34] | Is she all right? | 她没事儿吧 |
[12:43] | Now listen, bottom line… | 听着 至少… |
[12:45] | She’s not here, so she’s alive. | 她没躺在这儿 说明还活着 |
[12:49] | As you are my queen, I am your servant. | 你是我的女王 我是你的仆人 |
[12:52] | I tell you, she is not going to die. | 告诉你 她不会死 |
[13:01] | Ok. I just need to look on the… | 好 我得往… |
[13:05] | – The bright side. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, you do. | -好的方面想 -对 对 对 就这样 |
[13:11] | Ray, can I sleep here? | 雷 我能在这睡会儿吗 |
[13:14] | Just for an hour? | 一小时就行 |
[13:18] | I’ll sleep on the floor, ok? | 我就在地上睡 行吗 |
[13:44] | – Shit, you gave me a fright. – Has Mary rung? | -妈呀 你吓我一跳 -玛丽来过电话吗 |
[13:47] | No, nobody has. | 没有 没人来 |
[13:49] | She’s asleep. Can you tell me what’s up? | 她还在睡 能告诉我出什么事儿了吗 |
[13:51] | We don’t do the hysteria parenting thing here. | 咱们都别做疑神疑鬼的父母 |
[13:53] | I need to speak to Julia. | 我得和茱莉亚谈谈 |
[13:55] | If you don’t want me in the bedroom, wake her up. | 不想让我进卧室的话 就叫醒她 |
[14:08] | Hey, Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[14:15] | – Hey, Jules. – What is it? What happened? | -醒醒 茱莉 -怎么了 出什么事儿了 |
[14:20] | Pyke, are you ok? | 派克 你没事儿吧 |
[14:23] | Pyke! | 派克 |
[14:26] | It’s Mary? | 玛丽出事儿了吗 |
[14:28] | What? What? | 什么 到底怎么了 |
[14:30] | Apparently she’s been taken hostage by some young guy with a gun. | 她被一个拿枪的小青年劫为人质 |
[14:35] | God! So she’s alive. | 老天 所以她还活着 |
[14:37] | – Is she alive? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | -她还活着吗 -我不知道 不知道 |
[14:41] | – No. Pyke. – They’re missing. | -派克 -他们都失踪了 |
[14:47] | Hold on, let me check. Let me check if she called me. | 等一下 我看看 看看她给我打电话了吗 |
[14:49] | Let me… | 我看看… |
[14:51] | No, nothing… | 没有 没打… |
[14:56] | All right, someone needs to be at home in case she calls. | 好吧 得有人留在家里 以防她打电话 |
[15:00] | She, she tried to ring Robin. | 她 她给罗宾打过 |
[15:04] | She rang her? Ok. | 她给罗宾打过 好 |
[15:06] | Ok, that’s smart. That’s good. | 好 很聪明 做得对 |
[15:08] | – She’s, she’s a detective. | -她 她是警探 |
[15:10] | Overnight, a shooting at a brothel in the eastern suburbs | 昨晚 东部郊区一家妓院发生枪击 |
[15:13] | has left one man dead and another in a critical condition. | 一人死亡 另一人受重伤 |
[15:18] | The young gunman, who it’s believed has taken a sex worker hostage, | 青年男子持枪将一性工作者劫为人质 |
[15:22] | later shot a taxi driver at a Bondi beach car park. | 后在邦迪海滩停车场内枪击一名出租车司机 |
[15:26] | Police are warning people not to approach him… | 警方发出警告 请市民勿接近该男子… |
[15:27] | Is that Mary? They’re calling Mary a sex worker? | 说的是玛丽吗 他们叫她性工作者 |
[15:31] | What the…? | 他妈的… |
[15:32] | – Joins us now. Matt? – Yes, hi, Georgie… | -现场连线 迈特 -你好 乔琪… |
[15:35] | I’ll call the school. You can’t work today. | 我给学校打电话 帮你请假 |
[15:37] | Yes. | 好 |
[15:38] | Putting together the details of a night gone horribly wrong. | 为您报道昨晚发生的可怕一幕 |
[16:03] | I’m your driver. | 我给你开车 |
[16:21] | Adrian got puss’s number from Dang. | 艾德里安从邓那要来普斯的号码 |
[16:24] | It’s switched off… it’s an old Nokia, no GPS. | 他关机了… 老式诺基亚 没定位系统 |
[16:34] | You’re sober. You look sober. | 你酒醒了 看着清醒了 |
[16:37] | 0.03 0.03. | |
[16:40] | I feel like shit. | 还是很难受 |
[16:58] | Three buses will take us down to Bondi. | 有三辆巴士带我们去邦迪 |
[17:00] | There, we’ll off-load at Campbell Parade, taking up positions | 在坎贝尔大道下车 各就其位 |
[17:03] | and keeping as low a profile as possible. | 尽量保持低调 |
[17:05] | At the moment, this is an observational exercise only. | 目前 我们的工作是观察周边情况 |
[17:08] | He’s around, guys. We have knowledge now that he has gun experience. | 他在那附近 各位 目前所知他会用枪 |
[17:12] | Apparently he was placed in the New South Wales under-21s | 他参加过新南威尔士21岁以下 |
[17:15] | pistol shooting event. | 青少年手枪射击大赛 |
[17:17] | Does that mean he’s carrying a pistol? | 他携带的是手枪吗 |
[17:18] | He may be. What we do know is he’s used a sawn-off automatic shotgun, | 有可能 目前所知他携带了锯短的全自动霰弹枪 |
[17:22] | most probably a Remington 870 express magnum cut down, | 很可能是雷明顿870型急速大容量霰弹枪 |
[17:26] | so look out for that. | 留意这种枪 |
[17:27] | He’s also holding an 18-year-old female hostage. | 他还劫持了一名18岁女性为人质 |
[17:30] | – Do we have a name? – Mary Edwards. | -人质叫什么 -玛丽·爱德华兹 |
[17:33] | Has he made contact? | 他和外界取得联系了吗 |
[17:34] | No. If he feels like me, he’s sleeping, which is the point. | 没有 我认为他在睡觉 这才是重点 |
[17:38] | Now, the uniforms will sweep back from the beach towards | 警员们将展开大范围搜索 从海滩 |
[17:40] | – Old South head Road. – So the beach is open? | -一直到老南头路 -海滩还开放吗 |
[17:43] | Yes, Geoff, as you can see. | 是 杰夫 如你所见 |
[17:45] | Nice time-lapse, Sophie. | 延时摄影不错 苏菲 |
[17:47] | So, we’ve checked the North and Southern rocks by helicopter | 我们派直升机搜查了北部和南礁石区域 |
[17:50] | and sight swept the beach last night. So far, nothing. | 查看了昨晚海滩的画面 目前没有任何发现 |
[17:53] | It’s going to be 35 degrees, so there’s going to be a crowd. | 马上就35度了 海滩会有很多人 |
[17:56] | We don’t want to panic anyone, so here’s the fun part. | 我们不想给人群造成恐慌 所以 |
[17:59] | 20 of you are going uncovered, in beachwear, | 你们中的20人要穿沙滩装 |
[18:02] | watching all the access ramps. | 监视所有坡道入口 |
[18:03] | – Thommo, take us through the teams. – Ok, chief. | -多莫 把我们分到小组里 -好的 长官 |
[18:06] | Ok, guys, deployment teams are… | 好了 各位 部署小组成员有… |
[18:09] | – What are we looking at? – Sizzla, you’re with Badger… | -你看什么呢 -西兹拉和巴杰一起… |
[18:10] | This. Here. | 这儿 |
[18:13] | Can you zoom in there? | 能把这里放大吗 |
[18:14] | – See this box? On the right. – Yep. | -看到那个盒子了吗 右边的 -看到了 |
[18:16] | – Ok. – Got that? | -好 -好了吗 |
[18:17] | Yeah, we had it cleared, not cleaned. | 我们是去清空场地 不是打扫卫生 |
[18:23] | Is that a shoe? | 那是只鞋吗 |
[18:24] | Ok, Amanda’s in the TOU bus, | 好啦 阿曼达守在追踪车里 |
[18:26] | which is just down by the lifeguard tower. | 车停在救生塔下 |
[18:28] | Ok, people, if you’re not one of the 20 on the list, | 如果你不属于20人的行列 |
[18:30] | you’re moving over to your right, pairing up. Please, be smart. | 到右边去两两组队 都机灵点 谢谢 |
[18:42] | Have a look at this. | 看下这个 |
[18:44] | Sophie’s hacked into the live stream. | 苏菲黑进了实时监控视频 |
[18:46] | Give me a sec. | 等我一下 |
[18:49] | Good girl, eating cereal. | 好孩子 吃燕麦呢 |
[18:52] | Ok, I’ve got control of the camera. | 我已经黑进摄像头了 |
[18:58] | We still don’t know where that fucking room is. | 可还是不知道这屋子在哪 |
[19:01] | Dang said she’s never been, but Puss knows. | 邓说她从来没去过 但普斯知道 |
[19:04] | Guys… I think they can see the camera moving. | 同志们… 她们好像能看见镜头在移动 |
[19:25] | Mahlee, it’s Miranda. | 美丽 我是米兰达 |
[19:27] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:28] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[19:30] | Where are you? What’s your address? | 你在哪 具体地址在哪 |
[19:32] | I’ve got a… | 我有个… |
[19:33] | I’ve got a gift for you. | 我有个礼物给你 |
[19:39] | Shit! | 日他妹 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry, we’ve got to go. | 对不起 我们要出发了 |
[19:46] | We’ll find her. We’ve got to go. | 我们去找她吧 走 |
[19:51] | Has anybody heard from her? | 有人联系过她吗 |
[19:55] | No? Nobody’s heard from her? No? | 没有吗 没人吗 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:02] | Can I give it a try? | 我能说两句吗 |
[20:06] | I’m, Julia, Mary’s mother. | 我是玛丽的母亲 茱莉亚 |
[20:12] | This is difficult. | 现在很难过 |
[20:15] | I love Mary very much, | 我很爱玛丽 |
[20:18] | but right now, I’m… I’m certain that | 可现在 我… 我知道 |
[20:21] | you know her better than I do. | 你们比我更了解她 |
[20:24] | I know loyalty is very important to Mary, as I’m sure it is to you. | 我也知道对玛丽来说 忠诚很重要 对你们也一样 |
[20:29] | If you have secrets, | 如果你们有秘密 |
[20:32] | you depend on each other to keep them, yes? | 你们也希望别人帮你们保密 对吗 |
[20:34] | Yes. | 对的 |
[20:36] | So I’m going to begin by sharing a secret with you. | 所以我先跟你们分享一个秘密 |
[20:42] | Something very frightening has happened to Mary. | 玛丽出了很可怕的事 |
[20:47] | She is being held hostage by a gunman. | 她现在被一个持枪歹徒挟持 |
[20:52] | Is that the shooter at Bondi beach? On the news? | 是邦迪海滩的枪击犯吗 新闻上那个 |
[20:56] | It is. | 是的 |
[21:00] | Have you heard anything from her? | 那你们有她的消息吗 |
[21:02] | Have you received a text? Any of you? | 有收到她的短信吗 有吗 |
[21:04] | No. | 没有 |
[21:05] | Do you know a favourite place she might be? | 那你们知道她最有可能去的地方吗 |
[21:10] | A friend, | 或者 |
[21:12] | that we might not know about? Anything? Anything at all. | 我们不认识的朋友 任何事 任何事都行 |
[21:21] | Ok, girls, back to class. | 好了 姑娘们 继续上课吧 |
[21:23] | Julia… | 茱莉亚… |
[21:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:26] | – Come on. – Thank you. | -走吧 -谢谢 |
[21:28] | Let’s go. | 回去吧 |
[21:31] | Ok, let’s go from the F, ok? So we’ll go after four. | 我数到四 我们从F和弦开始 |
[21:35] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[21:41] | Up to the G. | 变到G和弦 |
[21:45] | Mrs. Edwards! Mrs. Edwards! | 爱德华兹夫人 爱德华兹夫人 |
[21:49] | Cafe Stasi. | 斯塔西咖啡馆 |
[21:51] | We used to go there after school. It’s really weird. | 我们之前放学经常去 说来奇怪 |
[21:55] | That’s where she met Puss. | 她就在那遇到普斯的 |
[21:56] | Maybe he even works there, I don’t know. | 说不定他在那上班 我也不清楚 |
[21:57] | We could never figure it out. But Mary would play chess with him. | 也没法知道了 可玛丽会跟他下棋 |
[22:01] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:04] | – Cafe… – Stasi. It’s on Liverpool Street. | -什么咖啡厅… -斯塔西 在利物浦街上 |
[22:06] | Liverpool. | 利物浦 |
[22:08] | We will find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[22:10] | Ok. | 好的 |
[22:37] | I had sex with her dad. | 我跟她爸爸做爱了 |
[22:45] | We got drunk and… | 我们喝醉了 就… |
[22:52] | Am I crazy? | 我是不是疯了 |
[22:55] | No. | 没有 |
[22:57] | No, you’re pulling it together. | 没有 你们两情相悦而已 |
[23:08] | Right. | 对了 |
[23:10] | Where’s Wally? | 沃利在哪 |
[23:40] | Rob. Hey. | 小罗 |
[23:42] | Liam, hi. | 利亚姆 |
[23:43] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you all morning. | 我一早上都在找你 |
[23:45] | – Why haven’t you answered my calls? – Sorry, I’ve been busy. | -你为什么不回我电话 -不好意思 我一直在忙 |
[23:49] | It’s Mary they’re talking about, isn’t it? | 他们说的是玛丽 对不对 |
[23:51] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[23:54] | – Any news? – No, nothing yet. | -有消息吗 -暂时没有 |
[23:59] | Detective sergeant? Boss is asking for you. | 警长 老大在找你 |
[24:01] | Ok, call you later. | 好的 等会儿回你电话 |
[24:03] | – Got to go. – See ya. | -进去了 -回见 |
[24:05] | Contact me, yeah? | 记得联系我 |
[24:07] | Like, you have to. | 一定要联系我 |
[24:09] | No, I want you to hold that position. Now, we’ve searched | 不 我希望你留在原地 我们已经搜查了 |
[24:12] | from the beach all the way back to old south head road and | 通往老南头路的所有道路 |
[24:14] | we’ve checked the garages and the laneways there | 和附近的车库 小巷 |
[24:16] | – and the result was negative. – Ok, copy that. | -没有任何有用结果 -收到 |
[24:20] | I think he’s here. On the beach. | 他一定在这 在沙滩上 |
[24:23] | It’s the perfect hiding place. | 这里是绝佳的躲避地点 |
[24:27] | All he needs is a t-shirt, a pair of shorts. | 一件T恤一条大裤衩就够了 |
[24:54] | – Sophie, get me the box. – The time-lapse footage, yeah? | -苏菲 把盒子镜头调出来 -延迟拍摄法 是吗 |
[24:57] | – Yes. I want to locate it. – Yeah, the box again. | -是的 我想定个位 -又是那个破盒子 |
[25:00] | Ok, listen up, all units. I’m moving the alert rating to high. | 各部门注意 我把警报等级提高 |
[25:03] | Get in as close as you can and get me a printout. | 放到最大 然后打印一份给我 |
[25:05] | Ok, will do. | 好的 |
[25:10] | Right, well, I’m either pissed or I need glasses. | 真行 我既没喝醉也没老花眼 |
[25:12] | What is that, a beer carton? Craft beer? | 这什么玩意儿 啤酒纸箱吗 还是精酿啤酒 |
[25:15] | I’m going out. | 我要出去 |
[25:16] | Not in uniform you’re not. | 你穿着制服 不能出去 |
[25:25] | He says he’s here to see Griffin. | 他说他要找格里芬 |
[25:26] | He’s all right. Let him in. | 没关系 让他进来吧 |
[25:29] | Hey, rob. Brought you these. | 小罗 给你买了这个 |
[25:36] | Anyone else? | 还有人要吗 |
[25:38] | – No, mate. – Actually I need a change of clothes. | -不用了 老兄 -我要换衣服 |
[25:41] | – I’ll need your shirt and… – Righto. | -需要你的T恤和… -对头 |
[25:43] | Yeah, and I’m going to need your shorts. | 还要你的大裤衩 |
[25:48] | No worries. | 没事儿 |
[25:50] | Chill out, mate. | 放轻松 小哥 |
[25:51] | I’m not getting my dick out. | 我不会把小鸡鸡露出来的 |
[25:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:01] | I’ll call you, as soon as I hear anything. | 只要有动静 我就联系你 |
[26:03] | Yeah, yeah… Appreciate that. | 好… 感谢 |
[26:16] | It should be down there. | 应该就在这下面 |
[26:22] | Stally to Griffin. | 斯塔瑞呼叫格里芬 |
[26:24] | – It’s Griffin. – Yeah, g’day Robin. | -我是格里芬 -日安啊 罗宾 |
[26:26] | Hey, if you do find that case of beer of yours, | 要是你找到了那箱啤酒 |
[26:29] | make sure you bring us up a six pack. | 你能给我们带六提来吗 |
[26:33] | They’re yours, Stally. | 都是你的 斯塔瑞 |
[26:34] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[26:44] | Base, sending you a pic. Person of interest near the flagged area. | 贝斯 发给你一张照片 嫌疑人在插旗区域附近 |
[26:48] | Got eyes on me? | 看到我了吗 |
[26:50] | The suspect’s flat out on his back, wearing boxer shorts. | 嫌犯平躺在地上 穿着运动裤衩 |
[26:53] | T-shirt covering his face. | 用T恤盖着脸 |
[26:55] | Do I have permission to approach? | 我能靠近他吗 |
[26:57] | No, no, no, you’ll need assistance. | 别别别 你需要搭档 |
[27:00] | Griffin, Hilmarson, are you in that sector? | 格里芬 希尔玛森 你们在那片区域吗 |
[27:02] | Got eyes on him. One minute. | 看见他了 一分钟 |
[27:04] | Yeah, that’s the image there, sir. | 长官 我找到了 |
[27:06] | Can you zoom in a little on that? | 你还能放大点吗 |
[27:18] | Permission to approach? | 能靠近吗 |
[27:19] | – Do you have assistance? – Check. | -搭档到了吗 -到了 |
[27:21] | All right, go ahead. | 好的 上吧 |
[27:25] | – We’re police, stay down. – Hey, what’s going on? | -警察 别动 -什么情况 |
[27:27] | Negative. No match. | 不是嫌犯 不匹配 |
[27:31] | Continuing to sweep south. | 继续搜查南边 |
[27:40] | Heading north, Sizzla. You got anything? | 往北边出发 西兹拉 你那边怎么样 |
[27:43] | No, nothing here. | 什么也没有 |
[27:58] | Robin. Robin. | 罗宾 罗宾 |
[28:09] | Adrian, | 艾德里安 |
[28:10] | we’ve located what could be the box. | 我们好像找到那个箱子了 |
[28:13] | I’m going out there. | 我要出去 |
[28:19] | Hold your hands up. I can’t see you. | 举个手 我看不见你 |
[28:25] | Yeah, yeah, I’ve got you. All right, clear it, but take it easy. | 看到了 看到了 开始清场 慢慢来 |
[28:36] | Griffin, we’ve got backup coming. | 格里芬 支援在路上了 |
[28:51] | Hello, Eastern Coast Police. | 你好 东岸警察 |
[28:52] | I need you to clear the area, please, immediately. | 请您离开这片区域 立刻 |
[28:54] | Immediately, thanks so much. | 立刻 谢谢 |
[28:57] | Clear the area, please. Thank you very much. | 请离开该区域 非常感谢 |
[29:00] | Clear the area, please. | 请离开该区域 |
[29:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:03] | Please clear the area immediately, thank you very much. | 请立刻离开该区域 立刻 |
[29:05] | Eastern Coast Police. | 东岸警察 |
[29:06] | We need you to clear the area, thank you. | 请您立即离开该区域 谢谢 |
[29:09] | Morning, Eastern Coast Police. | 早安 东岸警察 |
[29:12] | Where’s backup? | 支援在哪 |
[29:14] | – Wait for the backup. – En route, sarge. | -支援到了再行动 -途中 警长 |
[29:17] | Eastern Coast Police. Clear the area immediately, thank you. | 东岸警察 请立即离开此区域 谢谢 |
[29:21] | Why, what’s going on? | 为什么 什么事 |
[29:25] | Please clear the area immediately. Thank you. | 请立即离开此区域 谢谢 |
[29:37] | Going to need you to pack your things up now. Now. | 需要您收拾东西 立刻 |
[29:39] | No, no. We just got here. | 不行 我们刚到 |
[29:42] | Please clear the area. Thank you so much. | 请离开此区域 非常感谢 |
[30:00] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[30:02] | – Hey… Robin! – What’s going on here? | -嘿… 罗宾 -什么情况 |
[30:05] | Draw your weapon. | 拿起武器 |
[30:07] | Constable, draw your weapon! | 警员 拿起武器 |
[30:12] | Drop it! Drop your weapon now! | 放下枪 现在放下枪 |
[30:16] | Is she ok? | 她还好吗 |
[30:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[30:20] | Tell me. Where’s Mary? | 告诉我 玛丽在哪 |
[30:24] | Brett, where is she? Where is she? | 布莱特 她在哪 她人在哪 |
[31:21] | My god. You’re all right. | 天呐 你没事 |
[31:25] | Are you all right? I… | 你好吗 我… |
[31:30] | – Is the gunman here? – No. I’m alone. | -抢手来了吗 -没 我一个人 |
[31:37] | I can’t stay. | 我一会儿要走 |
[31:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:45] | – I don’t trust you to tell you. – Please don’t go. Just… just… | -我不相信你 不能告诉你 -不要走 待着… |
[31:48] | I mean, this is your home. I’ll go. | 这是你的家 我走 |
[31:50] | You don’t want me here, I’ll go. I… | 你不想我在这儿 我走 我… |
[31:56] | – What are you doing? – Just calling your dad. | -你干什么 -给你爸打电话 |
[31:58] | Don’t, mum. Don’t. Put it down. | 别打 妈 放下电话 |
[32:00] | I have to, please. I have to call the police, Mary. | 我得打 我得打给警察 玛丽 |
[32:02] | Put it down. | 把手机放下 |
[32:10] | Can we sit down and you tell me what happened? | 能不能坐下 告诉妈妈发生了什么 |
[32:12] | No, if I told you what happened, you wouldn’t listen. | 不能 就算我告诉你 你也不会听 |
[32:15] | You’d get hysterical. | 你会大吼大叫 |
[32:19] | I want to learn. I’ll learn. | 我想学着冷静 真的 |
[32:23] | I can learn. I mean, I want to know | 我会学的 我想学 |
[32:27] | how to speak to you. I’m… | 怎么和你交流 我… |
[32:31] | That’s blood. It’s blood, isn’t it? Are you cut? | 血 是血吗 你受伤了吗 |
[32:35] | No, it’s the taxi driver’s blood. | 没 出租司机的血 |
[32:37] | What? | 什么 |
[32:39] | – What, what? – Nothing. | -什么什么 -没事 |
[32:40] | – What? – Nothing, I just… | -怎么了 -没事 我… |
[32:42] | – What?! – What you’ve been through and I… | -到底怎么了 -你经历的… 我… |
[32:46] | No, I’m going to change. I’m going to change and | 我会换衣服的 洗一下 |
[32:48] | – wash before I go out… – Ok, ok. | -然后再走… -好的 好 |
[32:50] | I don’t care what you do. Please, please, just don’t leave. | 你做什么都没关系 只求你一定别离开家 |
[32:53] | No! I already told you. | 不行 我已经说了 |
[32:54] | I already told you that I can’t stay. | 我说了我一会儿要走 |
[32:57] | It’s true, you did. Yeah, it’s true, it’s true. | 是 你说了 对 说了 |
[33:07] | Can I hug you? | 我能抱你吗 |
[33:09] | Can I hug you, please? | 我能抱抱你吗 求你了 |
[33:18] | Two people are dead and two left critically injured as a day | 两人死亡 两人重伤 今天 |
[33:21] | of tragedy unfolded across the city and onto Bondi beach. | 悲剧弥漫全城 在邦迪海滩上演 |
[33:25] | In a dramatic end to a police pursuit, a gunman shot | 本次追捕结束时 持枪人突然击中一名女警员 |
[33:29] | a female police officer before being subdued and taken into custody. | 随后被警方制服并拘留 |
[33:33] | A schoolgirl hostage is safe and unharmed. In other news… | 一名学生人质安全无恙 在其他新闻… |
[33:52] | Adrian, what? | 艾德里安 怎么样 |
[33:55] | Not good. | 不好 |
[33:58] | Not really good. | 不怎么好 |
[34:10] | So Mary turned up? | 玛丽出现了吗 |
[34:13] | Yeah. It’s great. I just… I wish she’d call. | 是的 太好了 我就是… 希望她能打个电话 |
[34:19] | Do you want to see her? | 你想见她吗 |
[34:20] | Yeah. | 想 |
[34:50] | Hey, beautiful. | 嗨 美女 |
[34:56] | I’m telling everyone. | 我要告诉所有人 |
[34:58] | I want our families to know that we love each other, | 让我们的家人知道 我们是相爱的 |
[35:01] | and I’ll take whatever comes. | 我愿意承担任何后果 |
[35:05] | Will you cover for me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[35:08] | Phone Mahlee and offer her whatever she wants. | 给美丽打电话 她要什么我给什么 |
[35:13] | This baby means everything. Call me and I’ll come. | 孩子就是一切 打给我 我就过去 |
[35:16] | I’ve just got to get her through tonight. | 今晚必须打通 |
[35:18] | Yes, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[35:40] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[35:42] | Shit, shit, shit. | 妈的 妈的 妈的 |
[35:58] | Please. Please live. | 求你活下来 |
[36:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:58] | Julia, you there? | 茱莉亚 你在吗 |
[37:19] | Her passport’s gone. | 她护照没了 |
[37:20] | Mary’s? | 玛丽的吗 |
[37:21] | Yes, Mary’s. I should have stopped her. | 是的 玛丽的 我该拦住她的 |
[37:26] | Why didn’t I stop her leaving? | 我为什么没拦住她 |
[37:28] | Because you trusted her. | 因为你相信她 |
[37:30] | Look, she needs your confidence to step outside the family home | 听着 她需要你信任她 她才能离开家 |
[37:35] | and into her independent life. | 独立生活 |
[37:37] | – Where’s my phone? – It’s the beginning of every hero myth. | -我手机呢 -每位英雄传说都是这样开始的 |
[37:40] | – Find me my phone! – Leaving home, the village. | -找下我手机 -离开了 老家 |
[37:44] | Of course she faces obstacles, we all do. | 当然了 她会遇到挫折 我们都会 |
[37:47] | God. | 天啊 |
[37:52] | She just let her leave? | 她就让她走了吗 |
[37:55] | Where is she now? With puss? | 她现在人在哪 和普斯一起吗 |
[38:18] | – So this is where they met? – Yeah. | -这是他们相遇的地方吗 -是的 |
[38:24] | No sign of him? | 没他的影子吗 |
[38:26] | No, but she’s ok. That’s the main thing. | 没有 但她很好 这是最要紧的 |
[38:30] | How’s your partner? | 你搭档怎么样 |
[38:32] | Critical. | 很危险 |
[38:34] | She was shot in the abdomen. | 腹部被击中 |
[38:45] | It’s a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[39:17] | – Shit, I’ve gotta go. – What? | -靠 我得走了 -怎么了 |
[39:20] | Mary’s passport’s missing. | 玛丽护照没了 |
[39:23] | Julia’s at home. She’s frantic. | 茱莉亚在家 快疯了 |
[39:27] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[39:28] | Has Mary got money? | 玛丽有钱吗 |
[39:30] | No. | 没有 |
[39:32] | I… I don’t… maybe he does. | 我… 不清楚… 可能他有 |
[39:34] | I’ll call you, ok? | 我再打给你 好吗 |
[39:36] | Do you have to go? | 你必须走吗 |
[39:38] | I think so. I’m sorry. | 必须走 抱歉 |
[40:28] | Where’s Mary? | 玛丽在哪里 |
[40:31] | Where the fuck is she going?! | 她到底要去哪 |
[40:41] | I’ll take that, thank you. | 给我吧 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Go to your mum. | 找妈妈去 |
[40:49] | Look, Mary is 18 years old and in love. | 听着 玛丽已经18岁了 而且恋爱了 |
[40:53] | She does whatever she likes. | 她想做什么就做什么 |
[40:55] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[40:57] | You pimped my daughter! | 你让我女儿去卖 |
[41:00] | You crazy bitch! | 你个疯婆娘 |
[41:02] | You almost got her shot! | 你差点害她被打死 |
[41:04] | That idiot, he was trying to shoot me. I was the target. | 那个傻子要射我 我才是目标 |
[41:08] | He thought I killed his prostitute. | 他以为我杀了他的妓女 |
[41:11] | No, what did he ever do for her? Fuck her, that’s all. | 他又为她做过什么 操她 没了 |
[41:15] | I am the one that tried to help Cinnamon. | 是我在帮辛纳蒙 |
[41:17] | Day after day I try to talk sense | 我天天都给她讲道理 |
[41:20] | into her and then one day I gave up. | 后来我放弃了 |
[41:23] | I told her, work it out for herself. | 我告诉她 你自己活明白吧 |
[41:26] | Stop wasting my time. | 别浪费我的时间 |
[41:27] | Live, die, do what you like. | 要死要活随她便 |
[41:29] | Silly bitch go hung herself. | 那蠢女人就上吊了 |
[41:34] | And put herself in a suitcase? | 然后自己把自己塞箱子里吗 |
[41:35] | Yes, well, no, they did that. | 不是 他们干的 |
[41:37] | It’s clumsy but now look what happened. | 蠢了吧唧的 准没好事 |
[41:39] | I’m arresting you. | 我要逮捕你 |
[41:42] | I tried to help the girl. Don’t you hear me? | 我在帮那姑娘忙 你没懂吗 |
[41:44] | Where’s the apartment with the surrogates? | 代孕的姑娘都在哪 |
[41:46] | The one with the security screen. | 有监控的房子在哪 |
[41:49] | I want Mahlee. | 告诉我美丽在哪 |
[41:51] | I want Mahlee with the panda. | 抱着熊猫的美丽 |
[41:55] | Yes, well, no, they are all together. | 她们都在一起 |
[41:59] | Are you their boss? | 你是她们的头吗 |
[42:00] | Boss? Come on, no, I’m not their boss. | 我才不是什么头 |
[42:03] | I try to help them. Here, you go. Go take a look. | 我在帮她们 给你钥匙 你去看看 |
[42:09] | Has it not ever occurred to you? | 你没想过 你也是吗 |
[42:12] | What? | 什么意思 |
[42:14] | That you are a surrogate, too. | 你也是个代孕的 |
[42:21] | Wait. Come on. Come on. | 别别别 别开枪 |
[42:24] | Come on, wait. | 别开枪 |
[42:26] | Wait. | 别 |
[42:29] | Here, East Wind Apartments. It’s in Darlinghurst. | 她们在达令赫斯特的东风公寓 |
[42:40] | You’re wrong… about Mary. | 你错了… 玛丽不爱你 |
[42:45] | She’s not in love. | 她不爱你 |
[42:50] | She’s scared of you. | 她只是怕你 |
[42:55] | I think she hates you. | 她恨你 |
[43:27] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[43:35] | The surrogates called their parent couples to meet ‘here. | 代孕母亲叫亲生父母来这集合 |
[43:38] | Looking for the manager cos apparently he’s got the keys. | 他们都在等公寓管理员开门 |
[43:57] | I need you guys to hang back, please. | 麻烦大家止步 谢谢 |
[44:43] | They’re not here, Mike. They’re not here. | 她们不在这 麦克 |
[45:26] | Last boarding call for Temple Airways Flight 416, | 您乘坐的寺庙航空416号航班即将起飞 |
[45:29] | – rows 50 to 85… – Puss! Puss! | -50排到85排的… -普斯 普斯 |
[45:31] | Travellers may board at any time. | 旅客可以随时登机 |
[45:37] | No, not the fucking panda. | 把臭熊猫扔了 |
[45:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:56] | No, no. Not for you. | 没你的份 |
[45:59] | Worrying me like that all day? | 还假兮兮地担心我 |
[46:04] | What is it, you hate me now. Is that correct? | 你恨我 是吗 |
[46:12] | What’s the matter? Are you scared of me? | 干嘛啊 你怕我吗 |
[46:16] | I could have been shot. | 死的没准是我 |
[46:19] | Come on. No, I was the target. | 得了吧 他要杀的是我 |
[46:21] | You haven’t been hurt, not a single hair. | 你都没受伤 连根头发都没掉 |
[46:24] | You shut the lift on me. | 你关了电梯门 |
[46:26] | Come on. | 别闹了 |
[46:27] | It closed, ok? The door closed. | 那门自己关的 你想怎样 |
[46:30] | Come on, you spoiled bitch. | 赶紧走 小婊子 |
[46:32] | – Get on the plane! – What about the babies? | -上飞机 -那些孩子怎么办 |
[46:35] | – What? – Who’s going to love them? | -什么 -谁来爱他们 |
[46:38] | They are… the people who pay for them, you know? | 他们会… 付钱的人会 |
[46:41] | The people who made them. They will… | 亲生父母会 他们会… |
[46:50] | Mary, relax! | 玛丽 冷静 |
[47:00] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[47:07] | Get in the plane! | 赶紧上飞机 |
[47:21] | Good evening. Please sit down, be comfortable. | 晚上好 各位请坐 |
[47:24] | I will be your host. | 由我来解说 |
[47:26] | My name is not important, and neither, of course, is yours. | 我叫什么并不重要 你们的名字也不重要 |
[47:31] | Every second, 4.3 babies arrive | 每一秒 就有4.3个孩子 |
[47:36] | through a vagina onto this planet. | 从阴道里跑到世界上 |
[47:39] | Soon, your babies will be arriving, | 你们的孩子也即将诞生 |
[47:42] | but not through your vaginas. | 但不是从你们的阴道里 |
[47:45] | For too long, the west has exploited the poor | 西方人已经剥削穷人太久了 |
[47:49] | and improvised women of Asia. | 把亚裔女性当工具 |
[47:52] | Girls as young as 12 years old | 12岁的少女 |
[47:55] | are sold as virgins to gratify the appetite of the wealthy. | 为迎合富人的口味 将她们的处女身出卖 |
[47:58] | – I’m going to the airport. – But what sort of life is that? | -我要去机场 -这是什么生活 |
[48:02] | Fucked to feed? Come on. | 卖淫求温饱吗 |
[48:06] | And now you all want to grow your vile DNAs, | 自私的你们都想后继有人 |
[48:10] | your precious little babies inside | 你们珍爱的孩子 |
[48:14] | the slave wombs of enslaved women, | 在奴隶女性的奴役子宫内 |
[48:18] | too poor to choose. But… | 穷 让她们走投无路 可… |
[48:22] | Just one of these little bundles of happiness | 只有极少数人 |
[48:26] | will bring enough money | 会付给她们足够的钱 |
[48:29] | to support a whole village in the third world | 来养活第三世界的整个村子 |
[48:33] | for years and years to come. | 求得日后平安 |
[48:37] | Now the shoe is on the other foot. | 不过风水轮流转 |
[48:42] | The tide has turned. | 现在形势反转 |
[48:46] | Your babies have flown away, | 你们的孩子已经远渡重洋 |
[48:49] | and now it’s your turn to cry. | 这回轮到你们哭了 |
[48:58] | Is he saying they’ve left? | 他是说 她们走了吗 |
[49:00] | Mate, stop this. This is theft. | 喂 阻止他啊 这是盗窃 |
[49:03] | – These are our babies. – Dan, what’s the legal situation | -那是我们的孩子 -丹 按照法律 |
[49:06] | – with a surrogate gone awol? – It’s our DNA. | -代孕母亲故意失踪怎么解决 -那是我们的孩子 |
[49:09] | You’re the police, call the airport and detain them. | 你是警察 给机场打电话 拘留她们 |
[49:12] | This is kidnapping. They’re our babies. | 这是绑架 那是我们的孩子 |
[49:15] | No. | 不 |
[49:17] | No, actually, legally, the babies belong to them. | 法律上讲 孩子是她们的 |
[49:21] | How? How is that possible?! | 这怎么可能 |
[49:25] | Their bodies, their wombs. | 她们的身体 她们的子宫 |
[49:28] | What’s inside them belongs to them. | 她们身体里的东西属于她们 |
[49:30] | It’s the law. | 法律规定 |
[49:34] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[50:17] | Robin Griffin. | 罗宾·格里芬 |
[50:19] | Hey, it’s me. Good news. | 是我 好消息 |
[50:23] | I have Mary. | 我找到玛丽了 |
[50:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[50:29] | We’re just driving back from the airport now. | 我们在从机场回家的路上 |
[50:31] | Why don’t you drop on by? | 过来看她吧 |
[50:34] | – May I? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[50:36] | – Is that ok? – She’s very tired, Pyke. | -真的吗 -她很累了 派克 |
[50:41] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll be there in ten minutes. Just come on by. | 我们十分钟后到家 来吧 |
[50:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[50:47] | Ok, thanks, bye. | 谢了 我挂了 |
[51:42] | So, you did come. She’s asleep. | 你真来了 她睡着了 |
[51:48] | She actually just nodded off. | 她刚睡着 |
[51:54] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[51:56] | – You want a drink or something? – No, thanks. | -喝点什么吗 -不用了 |
[51:59] | You sure? Water? Tea? | 喝水还是喝茶 |
[52:03] | I want to see Mary, | 我想见玛丽 |
[52:05] | – but if I’m disturbing her… – No, no. No. Come on. | -但要是打扰她的话… -没事 来吧 |
[52:07] | Come on, have a look in. | 来 看看她 |
[52:10] | Yeah, I’ll take you through. | 我带你上楼 |
[52:12] | Get her some water, Pyke. | 给她倒杯水 派克 |
[52:31] | She gave me the biggest hug at the airport. | 她在机场紧紧抱了我 |
[52:34] | She said… | 她说… |
[52:36] | “You’re my mum… | “你是我妈妈… |
[52:39] | “And I really need you.” | “我很需要你” |
[52:46] | I think it’s unlocked something in me, you know? | 她解开了我的心结 |
[52:50] | In us. | 我们的心结 |
[52:56] | Now I’m crying again. | 我怎么又哭了 |
[53:17] | You… | 你… |
[53:18] | You really stepped up during our troubles, and I want to thank you. | 我们有难时你挺身而出 谢谢你 |
[53:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:25] | Really, thank you. | 真的谢谢 |
[53:28] | You… | 你… |
[53:29] | You helped us get some balance back again into our family. | 你让我们这个家重回正轨 |
[53:39] | I’ve… | 我… |
[53:40] | I’ve asked Pyke to give me two months. | 我让派克容我两个月缓缓 |
[53:46] | We’ve been through hell this last year, | 去年我们过得很糟 |
[53:48] | and I think we owe it to ourselves. | 我们互相亏欠很多 |
[53:55] | No, thanks. I have an appointment. | 不了 谢谢 我有约了 |
[54:00] | There is one thing. | 对了 |
[54:01] | I wanted to borrow the birthday DVD of little Mary. | 我想借玛丽小时候过生日的光盘看 |
[54:05] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -好 -谢了 |
[54:10] | That’s our only copy, isn’t it? | 咱们就拷贝了一份吧 |
[54:14] | You know what, I’ll pick it up as soon as she’s finished. | 她看完了我就找她拿回来 |
[54:19] | When are you watching it? | 你什么时候看 |
[54:24] | Tonight. | 今晚吧 |