Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] 东德 1973年
[01:23] Look at me. 看着我
[01:29] Look at me. 看着我
[01:35] Please don’t make me do this. 请别逼我这么做
[01:37] We’ve worked so hard for this moment. 我们为这一刻努力了很久
[01:42] I don’t think I can do it. 我不认为我能做到
[01:43] Yes, you can. 你可以的
[01:45] I know you can. 我知道你可以
[01:47] I believe in you… 我相信你
[01:51] My love. 亲爱的
[01:53] More than ever. 比从前更相信
[01:57] You do? 真的吗
[02:03] * Frère Jacque, Frère Jacque * *雅克修士 雅克修士*
[02:10] * Dormez-vous, dormez-vous? * *您在睡觉吗 您在睡觉吗*
[04:27] The man that I was before… 曾经的我
[04:30] would he have been able to kill them? 能杀死那些人吗
[04:32] The man you were… 曾经的你
[04:35] sent here by the CIA… 是中情局派来
[04:38] to murder me. 杀我的
[04:39] And now look at you. 瞧瞧现在的你
[04:41] Such progress. 进步真大
[04:43] These methods of mine, I know… 我的这些方法 我知道
[04:46] they are complicated. 很复杂
[04:48] But you… 但你…
[04:52] You are my most promising subject. 你是我最有希望的对象
[04:58] My cicada. 我的知了
[04:59] A cicada? 知了
[05:01] An amazing little creature. 一种神奇的小动物
[05:04] They burrow underground just beneath the surface… 它们潜伏在表面之下
[05:07] for years at a time… 每次都是很多年
[05:10] and wait. 一直等待着
[05:11] And then they awaken from their long slumber. 然后从漫长的休眠中苏醒
[05:15] And die. 然后死去
[05:16] Yes–but not before they fulfill their destiny. 是的 但它们会先完成它们的使命
[05:21] You will be a great solider for our cause. 你会是我们事业中的一个伟大士兵
[05:25] But right now… 但现在…
[05:27] you need your rest. 你需要休息
[05:32] Wait, Dr. Meisner. 等等 迈斯纳博士
[05:35] There’s something I need to ask. 我想问一件事
[05:37] Okay. 问吧
[05:39] Gustav… 古斯塔夫
[07:34] Jesus. 天啊
[09:05] I believed in you. 我相信了你
[09:09] I thought we had something. 我以为我们之间有特别联系
[10:15] Halt! 站住
[11:34] Are you seeing what I’m seeing? 你有看到我看到的吗
[11:37] Okay. 好的
[11:38] Tell Levine I’ll be in the situation room in two minutes. 告诉莱文我两分钟后到战情室
[11:42] We’ve just received an incoming message 我们刚收到了
[11:44] from General Chin-Hwa Kwon of the North Korean People’s Army. 朝鲜人民军权镇化将军的一条消息
[11:47] He’s in London with a delegation, 他随代表团来到伦敦
[11:49] and he’s requested to speak to a woman named Tara Coleman. 他请求和一名叫塔拉·科曼的女人谈话
[11:52] Now, this request is completely unprecedented given Kwon’s position, 考虑到权的地位 这个请求是前所未有的
[11:55] so I need to know everything 所以我要知道
[11:57] about this woman, Tara Coleman. 这个女人塔拉·科曼的所有信息
[11:58] She’s a journalist. 她是一名记者
[11:59] Used to be a journalist. 曾是一名记者
[12:00] She’s currently a London cab driver. 她现在在伦敦开出租车
[12:03] We’ve got Matt Edwards on the ground, he’s in London. 马特·爱德华兹现在就在伦敦
[12:09] – I’m moving. – 60 seconds out. -我行动了 -还有60秒
[12:11] What’s her background? 她的背景是什么
[12:12] Raised in London, 在伦敦长大
[12:13] both parents and her sister killed in a car accident when she was 10. 双亲和姐姐在她十岁时死于车祸
[12:17] She was also in the vehicle. 她当时也在车里
[12:18] She was the lone survivor. 她是唯一的幸存者
[12:20] None of which explains why Tara Coleman is the woman of the hour. 这也解释不了为什么他要找塔拉·科曼
[12:23] This might have something to do with an article 这可能跟她在几年前
[12:24] that she was working on a few years ago. 写的一篇文章有关
[12:26] Headline? 标题是什么
[12:27] Soviet era nuke currently aimed at Washington, D.C. 《苏联时期核弹瞄准华府》
[12:33] She believes that a decommissioned nuke 她相信一枚代号为短剑六号的
[12:36] known as Stiletto Six ended up on the black market. 退役核弹进入了黑市
[12:39] This was full of holes, she lost all credibility. 那篇报道充满漏洞导致她失去了所有信誉度
[12:42] Editor pulled the plug on it, fired her, 总编撤掉了文章并解雇了她
[12:44] and she has not published a word since. 她从那之后就再也没发表过一个字
[12:46] Was she right–about a nuke being aimed at D.C.? 她是对的吗 关于核弹瞄准华府的事
[12:49] No, not as far as the Agency’s concerned. 不是 至少在局里看来是错的
[12:51] Well, that’s not exactly reassuring. 好吧 这可一点不让人省心
[12:52] Five seconds out. 还有五秒钟
[12:53] Why is potentially the most valuable defector in North Korean history 为什么朝鲜史上潜在的最有价值叛逃者
[12:56] asking to speak to a discredited journalist turned cab driver? 要求与一名前身是名誉扫地的记者的出租车司机谈话
[12:59] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:01] Ask her yourself. 自己问她去
[13:05] – Matt Edwards? – Yeah. -是马特·爱德华兹吗 -是的
[13:09] Marriott County Hall. 去市政厅万豪酒店
[13:13] Okay. 好的
[13:21] Traffic cam at A301 and Strand… A301和海滨街的交通摄像头…
[13:24] she’s headed south towards Westminster Bridge. 她正往南开向威斯敏斯特桥
[13:29] I like Fela Kuti, too. 我也喜欢费拉·库蒂[反殖民主义音乐家]
[13:32] You’re into Nigerian music? 你喜欢尼日尼亚音乐吗
[13:34] Yeah, I spent some time there. 对 我在那待过一段时间
[13:35] Oh, my sister got me into it. 我姐姐带我入的坑
[13:36] Yeah? Is that her? 是吗 那是她吗
[13:39] Yeah. 是的
[13:40] You two close? 你俩关系好吗
[13:42] She’s my best friend. 她是我最好的朋友
[13:46] Oh, uh, take Belvedere road. 走贝尔韦迪尔路
[13:47] Uh, we’ll get stuck in traffic. 会很堵的
[13:49] Well, I could use the extra time 耽误点时间也没事
[13:50] to talk to you about something. 我可以跟你聊聊天
[13:54] I’m here right now 我来这里
[13:55] because there’s a North Korean general in London. 是因为有一位朝鲜将军来伦敦了
[13:59] Man, you seemed so normal a minute ago. 哥们 刚才的你可显得正常多了
[14:02] The general will only talk to you. 将军只愿意跟你说话
[14:06] This is a joke, right? 这是个笑话吧
[14:07] He wants to meet you in an hour. 他想在一小时之内见到你
[14:09] I figured he might want to ask you about Stiletto Six. 我想他可能是想问问你短剑六号的事
[14:12] Who are you? 你是谁
[14:14] This isn’t a joke, Tara. 我不是在开玩笑 塔拉
[14:15] Answer my question. 回答我的问题
[14:16] I work for the U.S. State Department. 我为美国国务院工作
[14:19] You mean the CIA. 你是说中情局吧
[14:20] I have her. 找到她了
[14:21] They’re still heading south. 他们还在向南开
[14:22] Get me a photo on that bridge. 给我一张那座桥的照片
[14:25] Why me? 为什么找我
[14:27] Maybe he’s got a story. 也许他想讲个故事
[14:28] You’re a journalist. 而你是名记者
[14:29] If you knew how to find me 要是你能找到我
[14:30] then you know I’m not a journalist anymore. 那肯定也知道 我已经不干记者了
[14:32] I know your history. 我知道你的过去
[14:34] Help us out with General Kwon, 帮我们与权将军对话
[14:36] and I can help you get your reputation back. 我就能帮你恢复名誉
[14:38] I just need ten minutes. Are you in? 只需占用你十分钟 来不来
[14:46] Operation’s a go, let’s move! 可以行动了 我们走
[14:50] It’s an amplified mic. 这是个扩音器
[14:51] We’ll have ears but not eyes on you. 我们能听到你 但看不到你
[14:55] Am I going in alone? 我要一个人进去吗
[14:56] Kwon said he’d walk if he saw anyone else. 权说要是看到有其他人 他就走
[14:58] I’ll be with my team right outside the building. 我和我的队员会守在楼外
[15:00] And one of General Kwon’s associates 权将军的一个同伙
[15:02] will be waiting for you in the lobby. 会在大厅里等着你
[15:03] He’ll bring you to the meet. 他会带你去见他
[15:06] Good luck. 祝你好运
[15:21] Clear copy, 收听很清楚
[15:22] repeat, clear copy. 重复 收听很清楚
[15:23] General Kwon has exited the ballroom. 权将军走出了舞厅
[15:25] Tara’s leaving the second floor elevator right now 塔拉目前正走出二楼的电梯
[15:28] heading for the men’s room on the east end of the building. 往大楼东侧的男厕所去了
[15:38] General Kwon? 权将军
[15:44] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来
[15:48] What’s this about? 找我什么事
[15:50] You can’t trust the CIA. 你不能相信中情局
[15:51] They’re waking them up. 他们唤醒他们了
[15:54] Waking who up? 唤醒谁
[15:56] The cicadas. 知了
[15:58] It’s starting again. 又开始了
[15:59] What’s starting again? 什么又开始了
[16:01] Treadstone. 绊脚石
[16:07] What’s Treadstone? 什么是绊脚石
[16:23] I’ve lost audio. 听不到声音了
[16:23] SAD unit, prepare to make entry. 特别行动队 准备进入
[16:25] Audio down. 没声音了
[16:26] Repeat, prepare to make entry. 重复 准备进入
[16:27] Stand down. 不要动
[16:28] Stand down, just let this play out. 不要动 静观其变
[16:32] What the hell is Treadstone? 绊脚石到底是什么
[16:33] I was sending a message. 我要传消息出去
[16:34] We don’t have much time. 我们没多少时间了
[16:35] What the fuck, Dan? 什么鬼 丹
[16:37] Treadstone? 绊脚石
[16:38] Clear the room. 出去
[16:40] Please, everybody out. 大家请回避下
[16:42] In less than a minute, SAD will reach the building. 还有不到一分钟 特别行动队就会到达
[16:44] Then tell me what I’m doing here. 那告诉我我该做什么
[16:46] A rogue group in North Korea has raised funds 朝鲜的一个反叛组织筹集了资金
[16:48] to purchase the Stiletto Six launch codes 准备从一个叫尤里·莱尼诺夫的俄罗斯人手里
[16:50] from a Russian man named Yuri Leniov. 购买短剑六号发射代码
[16:54] They’re looking to upset the balance of power. 他们想打破权力平衡
[16:56] I need you to acquire the launch codes before they do. 我需要你在他们之前获取发射代码
[17:00] How am I supposed to do that? 我要怎么做到
[17:03] I have a daughter who attends boarding school in France. 我有个女儿在法国上寄宿学校
[17:07] Her name is Jang-Mi. 她叫张美
[17:09] Bring her to the Ecuadorian Embassy in Paris. 把她带到厄瓜多尔在巴黎的大使馆
[17:11] The ambassador is expecting you. 大使在等你
[17:13] He will give you what you need. 他会给你你所需要的东西
[17:15] I need to think this through. 我得好好想想
[17:16] My enemies already suspect me. 我的敌人已经在怀疑我了
[17:18] They have targeted me and my daughter. 他们盯上了我和我女儿
[17:20] You have to find her immediately, Tara. 你得立刻找到她 塔拉
[17:22] Why can’t you do anything about it? 你为什么不能做点什么
[17:25] I won’t live long enough. 我活不久了
[17:31] Look. 拿着
[17:34] Give her this. 把这个给她
[17:41] Tell my daughter I love her. 告诉我女儿我爱她
[17:44] Why are you trusting me with this? 你为什么要信任我做这事
[17:46] Because of your single-minded pursuit of Stiletto Six. 因为你一心追逐短剑六号
[17:50] You lost your career as a journalist 你无法再做记者
[17:51] because you weren’t willing to back down 因为你不愿放弃
[17:53] from your instincts about it. 你对它的直觉
[17:57] You also know what it’s like to lose your family. 你也懂得失去家人是什么滋味
[18:04] Please. 拜托了
[18:05] Help me save mine. 帮我拯救我的家人
[18:24] What did Kwon mean by cicadas? 权说的知了是什么意思
[18:26] Ellen– 艾伦
[18:27] Why the hell was a North Korean general 为什么一个朝鲜将军
[18:29] talking about Treadstone on an open wire? 明知被窃听 还要提到绊脚石
[18:32] What’s Treadstone? 什么是绊脚石
[18:34] That’s classified, Tara. 那是机密 塔拉
[18:37] We shut that down years ago, Dan. 我们多年前就关闭了 丹
[18:38] Kwon was part of the program. 权参与了那个项目
[18:41] Did he mention Stiletto Six? 他有提到短剑六号吗
[18:43] No. 没有
[18:45] I think he was playing your people. 我想他是在耍你们
[18:46] He’s playing with us, Ellen. 他在耍我们 艾伦
[18:48] Yeah, today he dangles the possibility of defection, 今天他提到叛逃的可能性
[18:51] then he’s digging up skeletons 然后他就开始挖掘黑历史
[18:52] precisely so that we will have conversations like this one. 就为了让我们有这样的对话
[19:05] If you don’t trust me, don’t expect me to trust you. 如果你不信我 就别指望我信你
[19:09] You’re playing me right now. 你现在在耍我
[19:12] Thanks for an interesting afternoon. 谢谢你让这个下午变得有趣
[19:27] We did shut down Treadstone… 我们确实关闭了绊脚石
[19:29] right? 对吗
[19:32] It was bigger than we thought. 那规模比我们想象中大
[19:36] So who are these cicadas he’s talking about waking up? 那他提到的苏醒的知了是什么
[23:33] Come on, put your backs into it! 加把劲 用力
[23:40] Hold it up. Right there. 撑住 保持
[23:46] Careful. 小心
[23:50] That all you got, man? 你就这么大能耐
[23:53] I had four hours of sleep. 我就睡了四个小时
[23:55] Yeah, it’s all I got. 是的 我就这点能耐
[23:57] Maybe it’s those pills Samantha has you taking. 也许是因为萨曼莎让你吃的药
[24:01] How do you know about those? 你怎么知道的
[24:03] She asked if I’d check and make sure you were taking ’em. 她叫我确保你有吃
[24:06] My wife asked you to make sure I’m taking my pills? 我妻子叫你确保我有吃药
[24:10] Not my business, I’m staying out of it. 不关我的事 我不想卷进来
[24:11] Hold the work, everybody, hold the work! 暂停工作 各位 暂停工作
[24:14] Listen up, fellas! 大家听好
[24:15] Management wants you in the mess hall right now. 管理员要你们立刻前往食堂
[24:17] Let’s go, come on! 快去
[24:19] Everybody down to the mess hall! 所有人到食堂去
[24:21] It’s a great day for ExPo Energy. 今天对世博能源来说是个好日子
[24:23] Congress has passed the bill 国会通过了法案
[24:25] that approves our deal with our Russian partners. 允许我们同俄方合作
[24:28] This should nearly double our capacity 这将在未来五年里
[24:29] in the next five years. 让我们的生产力翻倍
[24:32] But I’m not gonna lie– 但我不会骗你们
[24:33] it’s not good news for everyone here. 对在座有些人来说这不是好消息
[24:36] I’m afraid I have some personnel changes to announce. 恐怕我要宣布一些人事变动
[24:39] Several members of the senior staff will be staying on 部分高层员工会继续留在岗位上
[24:42] but all level one, two, and three derrickmen, 但是所有一二三级井架工
[24:45] motormen, and roughnecks will be replaced– 驾驶员 油井工人都将被取代
[24:48] effective immediately. 立即生效
[24:50] Fuck you talking about? 你他妈在说什么
[24:52] Starting tomorrow morning 明早开始
[24:54] a Russian crew will be taking over. 一个俄罗斯团队将会接手
[24:58] Now, we will do everything we can 我们会竭尽所能
[25:00] to facilitate transfers to another rig. 协助大家转到别的钻塔上
[25:03] Unfortunately, at this time there are no reassignments. 很不幸 这次没有重新分配的任务
[25:06] Hey, keepin’ your job, huh? 这就是你所谓的保住工作吗
[25:07] And I understand this is difficult… 我知道这很难
[25:08] Keepin’ your job? 保住工作
[25:09] Your severance checks will be issued upon arrival in Seattle. 到达西雅图后你们将收到遣散费支票
[25:12] Now, I understand there’s anger… 我能理解大家的怒气…
[25:42] Helicopter’s making a run into town. 直升机要开进城
[25:44] Let’s go do some drinkin’. 我们去喝酒吧
[25:46] Count me in. 算上我
[28:29] 90. 九十
[28:30] You better pray for a bull’s-eye. 你最好祈祷你能正中红心
[28:34] Russians. You gotta be kiddin’ me. 俄罗斯人 他妈在逗我吧
[28:42] So much for “America first”, huh? “美国优先”就是个屁
[28:46] None of this makes sense. 这一切都毫无道理
[28:49] We’re the ones who built that rig. 那个钻塔是我们修的
[28:50] I gotta take a leak. 我去撒个尿
[29:03] Really? 不是吧
[29:04] He said that? 他这么说
[29:06] Well, will you try and keep him alive until I get there? 别让它死掉 等我回去
[29:11] I’ll be home tomorrow afternoon. 我明天下午到家
[29:15] Yeah. 嗯
[29:17] Me, too. 我也是
[29:19] Bye. 再见
[29:25] Everything all right? 一切可好
[29:28] My stupid cat is dying. 我那傻猫要死了
[29:32] He’s way past nine lives, I don’t know why I’m so upset. 它早用完九条命了 我也不知道为什么我这么难过
[29:38] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[29:41] I don’t know. I work in supply. 我不知道 我在补给部工作
[29:44] Uh, I think we met before, right? 我们好像见过
[29:49] I’ve never heard that line before. 从没有人这么跟我搭讪过
[29:52] Oh, wait, wait. 等等
[29:53] You–you think I’m hittin’ on you? 你觉得我是在撩你
[29:58] I’m just kidding. 我逗你的
[30:03] Oh, right. I gotta tell you, 我得跟你说
[30:04] I almost can’t remember what that feels like. 我都快忘了撩人是什么感觉了
[30:08] Happily? 幸福吗
[30:10] Yeah…very. 嗯 很幸福
[30:12] Turn that shit music off and give us some drinks. 关掉那破音乐 给我们上酒
[30:17] Hey, beautiful. Why don’t you let me show you a good time? 美女 想让我带你快活下吗
[30:22] Nice try, asshole. 想得美 混蛋
[30:23] Maybe that works in your country. 也许在你国家这招有用
[30:26] Do you wanna come over here and try that? 你想过来试试吗
[30:28] He’s not worth it. 别跟他动气
[30:32] Listen, you took our jobs. 你抢了我们的工作
[30:33] Why don’t you just try and be a good sport about it and sit down? 为什么不识相点 乖乖坐下
[31:55] Holy shit, man. 我靠
[31:57] Where the hell have you been hiding that? 深藏不露啊
[32:19] You okay? 你还好吗
[32:21] Yeah, I’m fine. 我没事
[32:24] You got a cut on your eye. 你眼睛上被划伤了
[32:26] Come on, let me clean you up. 来 我给你处理下
[32:28] I’ve got a first aid kit back at my office. 我办公室里有急救包
[32:31] Come on. 来吧
[32:33] Where else you gotta be? 不然你还要去哪
[32:41] Swelling’s gone down. 已经消肿了
[32:43] Looks like you’ll live, tough guy. 看样子你不会死 硬汉
[32:46] Thanks, Doc. 谢了 医生
[32:56] You mind? 介意我抽一支吗
[33:00] Something’s bothering you. 你有心事
[33:03] I can tell. 我能看出来
[33:14] I guess I’m not feeling myself lately. 我想我是最近状态不太好
[33:16] I get it. 我懂
[33:18] You lose your job, you lose your identity. 你丢了工作 失去了身份
[33:21] No. 不是
[33:24] It’s more like I can’t even remember 更像是我记不住
[33:27] who or what I ever wanted to be in the first place, like… 我最初想成为什么了
[33:32] those memories, they’re just…gone. 那些记忆 都没了
[33:36] I keep having this recurring dream. 我总是在做一个重复的梦
[33:40] I’m sitting in an empty white room… 我坐在一个空荡的白色房间里
[33:44] staring at myself in one of those two-way mirrors, and… 看着双向玻璃镜里的自己
[33:50] The weird thing… 奇怪的是
[33:54] There’s another me on the other side of that mirror. 镜子另一边有另一个我
[33:58] Looking back. 盯着我
[34:02] I can feel him. 我能感觉到他
[34:09] I’m sorry, I’m-I’m not making any sense. 抱歉 我在说胡话
[34:12] I really should go. 我该走了
[34:13] No. 别走
[34:15] I wanna hear more. 我想听你继续说
[34:18] You should hear my crazy dreams. 你该听听我做的疯狂的梦
[34:21] I’m sure I’ve got a bottle of wine around here somewhere. 我这里应该有瓶红酒
[34:24] Come on. 来吧
[34:38] I knew it. 我就知道
[34:41] French. 法国产的
[34:42] Fancy. 高级
[34:53] * Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques * *雅克修士 雅克修士*
[35:01] – What is that? – Oh, I don’t know. -那是什么 -我也不知道
[35:03] Something cheap. Do the trick, right? 廉价货 凑活吧
[35:06] No, that song. 不 我是说那歌
[35:07] Oh, you remember that from when you were a kid? 你记得小时候那首歌吗
[35:09] * Are you sleeping, are you sleeping * *你在睡觉吗 你在睡觉吗*
[35:12] * Brother John, Brother John? * *约翰兄弟 约翰兄弟*
[35:18] * Morning bells are ringing * *晨钟正在叫醒呢*
[35:32] Let’s hope it works this time. 希望这次有用
[42:21] I figured they would send you. 我就知道他们会派你来
[42:24] You were the most promising. 你是最有希望的
[42:29] You don’t know yet, do you? 你还不知道 对吗
[42:36] Know what? 知道什么
[42:39] I speak English. 我会说英语
[42:48] They woke you and didn’t tell you. 他们唤醒了你却没有告诉你
[50:06] 东德 1973年
[50:37] This is Apache, over. 我是阿帕切 完毕
[50:41] This is Apache in immediate need of honey at Fort Sumner. 我是阿帕切 急需萨姆纳堡的帮助
[50:46] Come in, over. 回话 完毕
[50:50] Copy, Apache. 收到 阿帕切
[50:53] Is that really you, John? 真的是你吗 约翰
[50:59] Yeah. It’s me, buddy. 是的 是我 兄弟
[51:01] I’m coming home. 我要回家了
绊脚石

文章导航

Previous Post: 谜湖之巅(Top of the Lake)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

绊脚石(Treadstone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号