Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] You are a Cicada. 你是知了
[00:07] I don’t think I can do it. 我不认为我能做到
[00:09] I know you can. I believe in you. 我知道你可以 我相信你
[00:25] We’ve got Matt Edwards on the ground. 马特·爱德华兹在那边
[00:27] She’s a journalist. 她是一名记者
[00:28] – Used to be. – Tara Coleman. -曾是一名记者 -塔拉·科曼
[00:30] I have a daughter. Bring her to the Ecuadoran embassy in Paris. 我有个女儿 把她带到厄瓜多尔在巴黎的大使馆
[00:33] We don’t have much time. They’re waking them up. 我们没多少时间了 他们在唤醒他们
[00:35] – Waking who up? – Cicadas. -唤醒谁 -知了
[00:37] It is starting again. 又开始了
[00:38] – What’s starting again? – Treadstone. -什么又开始了 -绊脚石
[00:40] We did shut down Treadstone, right? 我们确实关闭了绊脚石 对吗
[00:42] It was bigger than we thought. 那规模比我们想象中大
[00:58] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[01:04] Those memories… 那些记忆
[01:06] they’re just…gone. 都没了
[01:14] 约翰·兰道夫·本特利 1973年 中情局柏林情报站
[01:18] You don’t know how much I missed you, John. 你不知道我有多想你 约翰
[01:31] I can’t remember my combination. 我记不住我的密码
[01:34] Try zero, nine, zero, nine, 69. 试试090969
[01:39] “Fortunate Son” Release date. 《幸运之子》发行日期
[01:44] Ah, you wore that record out in Hanoi. 你在河内的时候随时都在听这歌
[01:47] Thanks, Frank. 谢了 弗兰克
[01:51] Never got a chance to thank you. 一直没机会谢你
[01:53] Don’t bother. 不值一提
[01:54] You would’ve done the same for me. 换成你 你也会为我那么做的
[01:56] No, don’t play it down, John. 别谦虚 约翰
[01:58] Fact is, you really did it. 事实就是你真的那么做了
[02:00] You let them take you, and that gave me enough time to escape. 你让他们带走你 给了我足够的逃跑时间
[02:03] Ah, it all worked out in the end. 最后成功了
[02:07] Always said if we could make it through the jungles of Vietnam, 我们总说如果我们能活着穿过越南的丛林
[02:09] we could handle anything together. 就没有什么我们克服不了的事
[02:12] – Well, it’s a different kind of jungle now. – Yeah. -现在丛林变了 -嗯
[02:15] You see Matheson out there? 你看到马瑟森了吗
[02:17] He just got back. Let him get his bearings. 他刚回来 让他先安顿下来
[02:19] Hey, man, that’s easy for you to say. My partner’s still out there. 你说得倒是容易 我搭档还没回来
[02:20] I don’t know where he is, Pete. 我不知道他在哪 皮特
[02:22] Hey, come on, give him some space, Wilson. 拜托 给他点空间 威尔逊
[02:31] Hey, what did they tell my mother? 他们跟我妈说了什么
[02:33] Agency protocol. 局里的规章制度
[02:35] So she thinks I’m dead? 所以她认为我死了
[02:41] I was only gone a week. 我不过就消失了一周
[02:43] John, you were missing for nine months. 约翰 你消失了九个月
[03:20] How you holding up? 你还好吗
[03:22] I’ve lost nine months. 我失去了九个月
[03:24] I have no idea what happened to me during that time, 我不知道我在那段时间里遭遇了什么
[03:25] and my mother thinks I’m dead. 我妈认为我死了
[03:27] How do you think I’m holding up, Frank? 你觉得我怎么样 弗兰克
[03:28] – Yeah, I know you got to be spinning. – Then why’d you ask? -我知道你肯定很困惑 -那你还问
[03:30] I figured it was a better approach 我想着这总比
[03:31] than the awkward silence that happens 当两个人完全搞不清状况时
[03:33] when two guys don’t know what the hell is really going on. 尴尬的沉默要好
[03:35] What is going on? 现在什么情况
[03:36] – The station chief is gonna have questions–lots of them. 分局局长会问你问题 很多问题
[03:39] Are you ready to give them answers? 你准备好回答了吗
[03:41] Yeah, I’ll give them everything I can remember. 我会告诉他们我记得的一切
[03:42] Like anything they did to you while you were gone. 比如在你消失期间他们对你做了什么
[03:44] Well, I don’t remember any details. 我不记得任何细节
[03:46] Well, was there anyone that you were connected with, 你当时有和谁关系亲密吗
[03:48] someone that we could identify or leverage? 一个我们能找到或者用来做筹码的人
[03:54] It’s so nice to see you back, Mr. Bentley. 很高兴见到你回来 本特利先生
[03:56] It’s good to be home, Margie. 回家感觉真好 玛吉
[04:00] Nine months is a long time behind the curtain. 消失九个月算是很长一段时间
[04:08] Chief just wants you to tell them what you do remember. 局长只想你告诉他们你记得什么
[04:12] I’ll be right outside, pal. 我就在门外 老兄
[04:24] Dennis Kohler. I’m the new station chief. 丹尼斯·科勒 我是新分局局长
[04:27] Welcome home, Bentley. 欢迎回家 本特利
[04:28] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[04:30] Sounds like you’ve been to hell and back. 听起来你就像是去鬼门关走了一趟
[04:32] I speak for everyone in this station 我代表全局的人表示
[04:34] when I say we’re glad you came home in one piece. 我们很高兴你安然无恙回来了
[04:38] What happened to Morris? 莫里斯呢
[04:39] Morris’s wife had a baby. He’s back in D. C. 莫里斯的妻子生了孩子 他回华盛顿了
[04:41] Why don’t you start at the beginning, John? 不如你从头讲起吧 约翰
[04:48] Frank Ferguson and I deployed to Krakow 弗兰克·弗格森和我被派往克拉科夫
[04:51] to gather intel on a Soviet control program code-named Tsikada 去收集一个代号为知了的苏联控制项目的情报
[04:55] being headed by a former Nazi named Dr. Gustav Meisner. 这个项目由前纳粹古斯塔夫·迈斯纳博士领导
[04:58] – We were there two weeks. – What did you learn? -我们在那待了两个星期 -你们收集到了什么
[05:01] Meisner’s lab was located inside a Soviet prison 迈斯纳的实验室位于市郊的
[05:04] on the outskirts of town. 一座苏联监狱内
[05:05] That’s where he had an endless supply of subjects. 在那里他有无尽的实验对象
[05:08] We were able to confirm that this… 我们得以确认…
[05:11] Tsikada program was designed to create human weapons. 知了项目旨在制造人类武器
[05:16] Explain that. 解释一下
[05:18] They developed a method to strip away a person’s identity. 他们发明了一种剥去一个人身份的方法
[05:22] Employed hypnosis, uh, drugs, 使用催眠 药物
[05:25] electrical stimulation in certain areas of the brain. 用电刺激大脑特定的区域
[05:28] To what end? 目的是什么
[05:30] To make people do things that they would never normally consider. 让人去做他们平时不会考虑做的事情
[05:33] Ferguson and I received orders to terminate Dr. Meisner 弗格森和我收到命令要解决迈斯纳博士
[05:37] and secure all of his research. 并获取他所有的研究成果
[05:39] Which… 但是…
[05:41] didn’t go quite as planned. 没有像预想中那样发展
[05:43] I was captured. 我被俘
[05:45] Ferguson got away. 弗格森逃脱了
[05:47] He claims you sacrificed yourself for him. 他说你是为了救他牺牲了自己
[05:50] That’s not exactly agency policy, but it’s admirable. 虽然这不是局里的政策 但还是值得敬佩
[05:55] They tried to break me. 他们试图击垮我
[06:02] Kept me in isolation… 让我与外界隔离
[06:04] tortured me…. 折磨我…
[06:05] withheld food and water. 不给食物和水
[06:09] Uh, I was drugged with hallucinogenics. 我被注射了迷幻药
[06:14] I tried to hold on to something, you know? 我试着抓紧一些事情
[06:17] My name, my memories. 我的名字 我的记忆
[06:20] Some thoughts of my own, but… 一些我自己的想法 但是…
[06:24] it was like trying to grasp water in your hand. 就像是想抓住手中的水一样
[06:27] What do you remember? 你记得什么
[06:29] There was a woman with red hair. 有个红发女人
[06:34] Her name was Petra. 她的名字叫佩特拉
[06:36] Somehow, she knew everything about me. 不知为何她了解我的一切
[06:39] I tried to fight it, but… 我试图与之抗争 但是…
[06:42] My thoughts… 我的思想…
[06:45] they weren’t my own. 已经不是我自己的了
[06:49] And how’d that make you feel? 那是什么感觉
[06:51] It’s like I was becoming someone more… 好像我变得更加像…
[06:58] More whole. 一个整体
[07:01] – More… – More what? -更加… -更加什么
[07:05] Complete. 完整
[07:14] I finished my mission. 我完成了我的任务
[07:16] It never occurred to you that they let you finish it? 你有没有想过他们是特意让你完成任务的
[07:18] No. 没有
[07:20] Small price to pay in exchange 得以把一个成了双面间谍的
[07:22] for sending one of the CIA’s own operatives back as a double agent. 中情局探员送回来 这不过是很小的代价
[07:24] I’m not a traitor. 我不是叛徒
[07:29] I want to order some deeper psych evaluations, 我想为你安排一些更深度的心理评估
[07:33] keep you under observation for a while. 持续观察你一阵子
[07:36] Prep him for transport. 准备转移他
[08:02] Cuffs… through the table. 把他铐在桌子上
[08:16] Talk some sense into him, Ferguson. 快劝劝他 弗格森
[08:19] What the hell did you just do? 你干了什么好事
[08:20] Sidearm, Frank. 交出配枪 弗兰克
[08:26] What now, John? 现在要怎么办 约翰
[08:32] I’m gonna walk out of here… 我要走出这里…
[08:35] and I’m gonna prove that I’m telling the truth. 证明我没撒谎
[08:37] It’s the most secure facility in West Berlin. 这可是西柏林安保最为严密的机构
[08:38] You won’t make it to the elevator. 你连电梯口都走不到
[08:40] That’s why he’s coming with me. 所以他要跟我一起
[08:44] Access code only. 只准输入访问代码
[08:48] Type the distress key, i’ll put a bullet in your left knee. 如果你输入求救密匙 我就朝你的左膝开枪
[09:02] What the fuck, John? 你在搞什么 约翰
[09:07] Kohler thinks I’ve been turned. 科勒觉得我叛变了
[09:09] He didn’t give me any other choice. 他逼得我这么做
[09:10] You didn’t have to do this. 你不必这么做的
[09:12] You could’ve figured this out another way. 你本可以用别的办法
[09:14] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[09:16] What? 恭喜我什么
[09:17] We just made it to the elevator. 我们成功走到电梯口了
[09:20] Look, you saved my ass in Krakow, 你在克拉科夫救过我一命
[09:22] but I’m not hurting any station personnel to help you get out of here. 但我不会为帮你逃出这里而伤害其他人
[09:46] Code 18, be advised– 突发状况 各单位注意
[09:48] possible situation on floor eight 八楼疑似有情况
[09:49] involving John Randolph Bentley. 涉及约翰·伦道夫·本特利
[10:11] They’re gonna think I helped you. 他们会认为我帮了你
[10:13] No, they won’t. 不 不会的
[12:11] 道格·麦肯纳 现在
[12:25] You’ve been out the whole flight. 整段航行你一直在睡
[12:30] Oh, man. 天呐
[12:33] I had too much to drink last night. 我昨晚喝太多了
[12:35] What the hell happened at the bar? 酒吧里到底是怎么回事
[12:39] I don’t know. It won’t happen again. 我也不知道 不会有下次了
[12:43] Well, if it does, warn me first. 如果再次发生 先给我提个醒
[12:50] T-that woman I was with at the bar, 我在酒吧里遇到的那个女人
[12:52] are you sure you didn’t see her? 你确定你没看到她吗
[12:54] Nope. And even if I did, I wouldn’t speak a word about it. 没有 就算我看到了 我也不会声张
[12:58] Come on, man, it’s not like that. 拜托 哥们 不是你想的那样
[13:01] You’re going home to your wife tonight. 你今晚就会回到你老婆身边
[13:03] What happens in the Arctic stays in the Arctic. 把在北极发生的事留在北极
[13:08] Ladies and gentlemen, we are now making our final descent. 女士们先生们 我们即将着陆
[13:11] Please make sure your seatbacks and– 请系好安全带…
[13:16] General Kwon’s dead. 权将军死了
[13:18] They think it was a hit. 他们认为是暗杀
[13:19] He calls out Treadstone on an open wire, 他在被窃听的情况下提到了绊脚石
[13:21] and 24 hours later, he’s gone? 24小时后即被灭口
[13:24] Treadstone had a very wide scope. 绊脚石范围很广
[13:26] Like Blackbriar. 正如黑蔷薇行动
[13:27] Yes, but the one Kwon was referring to… 没错 不过权将军指的是
[13:30] is called Cicada. 知了项目
[13:33] Cicada? 知了
[13:36] Sleeper agents deployed into normal cover lives 休眠的特工伪装成常人生活
[13:38] with no memory of their training. 对于自己曾经的训练毫无印象
[13:40] Well, how would Kwon have that intel? 权将军怎么知道这些信息的
[13:42] Because he was part of the program. 因为他曾参与这个项目
[13:44] Kwon was one of Cicada’s handlers. 权是知了项目的操纵者之一
[13:48] What the fuck is going on, Ellen? 到底怎么回事 艾伦
[13:51] I was there when that asset went rogue in New York, remember? 纽约那个特工暴走的时候我也在场 记得吗
[13:54] I saw the hunt up close. 我近距离看到了抓捕过程
[13:56] He was doing what the agency wasn’t willing to do– 他做了局里不愿做的事
[13:58] trying to end Treadstone– 试图终结绊脚石计划
[14:00] an unsanctioned black ops program run amok. 一个未经批准的秘密行动计划最终失控
[14:02] Don’t get emotional. 别激动
[14:07] If someone’s bringing it back, 如果有人复活了这计划
[14:10] we need to stop it. 我们得阻止它
[14:13] I know. 我知道
[14:16] So what are you thinking? 那你怎么想的
[14:19] Treadstone used someone named Martin Wells. 绊脚石用过一个叫马丁·威尔斯的人
[14:22] He was a specialist in behavioral modification. 他是行为矫正学的专家
[14:25] Now, if someone’s waking up these assets, 要是有人唤醒了这些特工
[14:27] he might know how it could be done. 他或许知道是怎么唤醒的
[14:29] Okay. 好的
[14:32] How far back does this go? 这计划可追溯到什么时候
[14:39] As far as the Cold War. 冷战期间
[14:52] 佩特拉·安德罗波夫 俄罗斯 库尔斯克
[16:33] 塔拉·科曼 巴黎 寄宿学校
[16:41] Hello? 你好
[16:43] It’s Matt Edwards. 我是马特·爱德华兹
[16:47] What do you want? 你想怎样
[16:48] I want to know what you’re doing. 我想知道你在干什么
[16:49] Right now I’m wondering how you got my number. 现在我在想你是怎么拿到我电话号码的
[16:52] I work for the CIA. Why are you in Paris? 我在中情局工作 你怎么在巴黎
[16:54] ‐ Yeah, I got to go, Matt. ‐ Listen to me. -我得挂了 马特 -听我说
[16:56] Off the record, General Kwon is dead. 我私下告诉你 权将军死了
[17:01] ‐ How did he die? ‐ Suspiciously. -他怎么死的 -很可疑
[17:03] Now, I want to know everything Kwon told you about Treadstone. 现在我想知道权告诉你的有关绊脚石的一切
[17:06] He told me not to trust the CIA. 他让我不要信中情局的人
[17:08] I sent you to talk to him 24 hours ago, 24小时之前我送你去跟他谈话
[17:10] and now the person you made contact with is dead, Tara. 现在跟你联系的那人死了 塔拉
[17:14] You heard everything he said. 他说的你全都听到了
[17:15] I didn’t hear what he said after the wire cut out. 窃听器断了之后的没有听到
[17:18] You’re in Paris. 你在巴黎
[17:20] Kwon has a daughter in Paris, 权有个女儿在巴黎
[17:21] and we just flagged two North Korean SSD operatives 而且我们刚发现 五分钟前有两名
[17:24] landing at De Gaulle five minutes ago. 朝鲜特工在戴高乐机场降落
[17:26] Kwon’s daughter is in danger, which means you might be, too. 权的女儿有危险 说明你可能也有危险
[17:29] I can handle myself. 我能照顾好我自己
[17:30] Six men is an extraction unit. 六人是撤离小队
[17:31] Two men is a kill team. 两人是杀人小队
[17:33] Now, I’m gonna ask you one more‐‐ 现在我再问你一…
[17:40] Hello? 喂
[17:43] Hello, I need to speak to Jang-Mi Kwon. It’s urgent. 喂 我找权张美 有急事
[17:46] – She’s off campus today. – Where’d she go? -她今天不在学校 -她去哪了
[17:48] It is against school policy 根据学校政策规定
[17:49] to disclose our students’ whereabouts. 不能透露学生的行踪
[18:16] 朴昭允 朝鲜 平壤
[20:06] Mascara is the key. 睫毛膏是关键
[20:08] And remember, upward strokes are your friend. 记住了 要往上刷
[20:22] Love your scarf. 喜欢你的丝巾
[20:23] So… 非常的…
[20:25] quaint. 古雅
[20:32] First class? 一等座
[20:36] I’ve been waiting in this dump for you to get back to me 我一直在这个垃圾堆里等着你来找我
[20:38] about a seat opening in first class. 告诉我一等座有空位了
[20:40] Or are you just too old and forgot I asked? 还是说你老到记不住我的要求了
[20:42] This man has worked at his job 这位先生工作的时间
[20:44] for longer than you have been alive, 比你活着的日子都要长
[20:47] manning his station each day, 每天坚守岗位
[20:49] never questioning his role, performing his duty. 从不质疑自己的角色 兢兢业业
[20:54] What are you contributing? 你又有什么贡献
[21:03] 佩特拉·安德罗波夫 1973年 克格勃总部
[23:36] 莫斯科 今日
[23:44] Hello? 喂
[24:47] Jang‐Mi? 张美
[24:49] I need to talk to you about your father. 我要和你谈谈你父亲的事
[24:51] Who are you? 你是谁
[24:52] Look, I know you don’t know me, 听着 我知道你不认识我
[24:53] but we don’t have a lot of time. 但我们时间不多了
[24:57] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[24:58] Please, just give me a minute. 拜托了 给我一分钟就好
[24:59] She doesn’t want to talk to you. 她不想和你说话
[25:00] It’s important. 这很重要
[25:02] If my father wants to talk to me, 如果我父亲有话想跟我说
[25:04] then he can talk to me himself. 那他可以自己来说
[25:05] It’s not that simple. 这没那么简单
[25:07] It’s actually very simple. 实际上非常简单
[25:09] Just leave us alone. 别来纠缠我们
[25:11] There’s something I’m supposed to give to you, Jang‐Mi. 我有东西需要给你 张美
[25:14] I just need five minutes. 给我五分钟就好
[25:21] How do you know my father? 你怎么认识我父亲的
[25:23] I used to be a journalist. 我曾是个记者
[25:24] And 24 hours ago, your father asked to meet me. 24小时之前 你父亲请求见我
[25:27] He asked me to bring you that medallion 他让我把奖章带给你
[25:29] and take you to someone at the Ecuadoran embassy in Paris. 并带你去巴黎的厄瓜多尔大使馆见一个人
[25:32] I’m just gonna call him right now. 我现在就打给他
[25:34] I’m sorry, Jang‐Mi. You can’t.He’s been killed. 抱歉 张美 你不能打 他被杀了
[25:39] And I think the same people who killed him 而且我认为杀了他的同一伙人
[25:41] are on their way here for you. 正在来杀你的路上
[25:48] Please trust me. 请一定要相信我
[25:59] You didn’t tell her you were coming home. 你没告诉她你要回家了
[26:05] Did you at least tell her Expo fired our asses? 那你至少告诉她世博把我们都开除了吧
[26:08] No. 没有
[26:09] I was hoping the surprise would take the stink off it. 我是希望给她惊喜能把这事压过去
[26:13] Shit. 该死
[26:14] I’ll make some calls around town, see if anyone’s hiring. 我会到处打打电话 看有没有地方在招人
[26:19] Man, I wanted a better life for Samantha. 我想给萨曼莎更好的生活
[26:22] Go on in there, Romeo. 进去吧 罗密欧
[26:59] I will shoot. 我会开枪的
[27:03] Oh, my God. 天啊
[27:05] Baby. 宝贝
[27:08] Baby. 宝贝
[27:12] I thought you were some bandit about to rob me. 我还以为你是要打劫的强盗呢
[27:16] “Bandit”? “强盗”
[27:21] Wait, what happened? 等等 发生了什么
[27:23] Just banged my head. 只是撞到了头
[27:27] Well, you want to go upstairs and I can take a look at it? 你想上楼 让我看看吗
[27:32] Yeah. 嗯
[27:40] You been feeling okay? 你最近感觉还好吗
[27:44] The headaches. 你的头痛
[27:47] I get one every once in a while. 我时不时就会疼一阵
[27:51] I can talk to some doctors at work 我可以问问工作上的医生
[27:52] and get you some more of those pills. 再给你多拿些那种药
[27:55] No, no more pills, Sam. I can manage. 不 不要药了 小萨 我能应付
[27:57] Well, if they start getting bad, 如果严重起来
[27:58] you need to let me know, Doug. 一定要告诉我 道格
[28:00] Promise? 答应我
[28:07] Did something happen out there? 在油田发生了什么吗
[28:23] A bunch of the riggers got laid off. 很多钻井工人被解雇了
[28:26] – Me, Mike. – Yeah, I figured. -我 麦克 -嗯 我猜到了
[28:29] The company outsourced their jobs. 公司把这些岗位给外包了
[28:34] You need to find a place 你需要找个地方
[28:34] that just treats you like an actual human being. 能把你当作正常人对待
[28:41] I’ve got that here with you. 这儿不是有你吗
[28:46] Kiss me. 吻我
[32:17] Now, when I snap my fingers, you will be fully awake, 我打响指后 你就会完全苏醒
[32:21] and when you hear me say the word “poultry,” 当你听到我说”家禽”时
[32:24] you’ll become a chicken 你就会变成鸡
[32:25] and do all the things that a chicken does. 做鸡会做的事
[32:31] So, Bob, earlier you were telling us how you were a vegetarian. 鲍勃 你先前跟我们说你是素食主义者
[32:34] That’s right. 没错
[32:35] So you don’t eat fish or meat? 所以你不吃鱼或肉
[32:36] – No, sir. – Not even chicken… -是的 -就连鸡
[32:39] or some other kind of poultry. 或者其他家禽也不吃
[32:51] Hey, Tommy, did I forget to tell you? 汤米 我是不是忘了跟你说了
[32:53] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[32:55] Thanks, Doc. 谢了 医生
[32:59] It’s on the house. 这杯免费
[33:05] I enjoyed your show. 我很喜欢你的演出
[33:08] Is that a Virginia accent I hear? 这是弗吉尼亚口音吗
[33:12] Or it is a Langley twang? 还是中情局鼻音
[33:20] Treadstone. 绊脚石
[33:26] It’s in the past. 那都是历史了
[33:35] I was on the ground in New York 黑蔷薇行动败露的时候
[33:37] when Blackbriar got blown. 我在纽约
[33:40] Department of Support? 支援部
[33:42] Special Activities. 特别活动
[33:45] What do you know about the people 你对这些自愿参加
[33:46] who volunteered for Treadstone? 绊脚石计划的人有何了解
[33:49] I know they were dangerous. 我知道他们很危险
[33:51] That’s your first mistake. 这是你第一个错误
[33:53] – How so? – They were more than that. -怎么说 -他们远不止于此
[33:55] These are men and women who gave up 这些男人和女人
[33:57] all their personal power to an institution 为了一个他们以为站在正义一方的机构
[33:59] they assumed was on the right side of things. 而放弃了自己全部的个人权力
[34:02] – Turned out it wasn’t. – That’s not their fault. -结果并不是 -这不怪他们
[34:09] Tell me about what you did for the Cicada program. 跟我说说你为知了项目做了什么
[34:20] I developed protocols to program candidates 我开发了
[34:22] who were susceptible to hypnotic triggers‐‐ 给易被催眠触发应试者编码的程序
[34:25] a word, a tone, an image. 一个单词 一个音调 一个图像
[34:27] This type of method was used to wake them up. 这种方法以前用来唤醒他们
[34:29] And you’re saying that actually worked? 你是说真的有效
[34:35] Hey, Tommy, did I forget to tell you? 汤米 我是不是忘了跟你说了
[34:37] – Happy birthday. – Thanks, Doc. -生日快乐 -谢了 医生
[34:43] It’s on the house. 这杯免费
[34:49] Success rate with the assets during their training was above 85%. 特工在训练中的成功率超过85%
[34:56] Someone’s waking them up. 有人在唤醒他们
[35:00] I know. 我知道
[35:06] This is a news story about a psycho 这是关于一个疯子
[35:08] who shot up a 7‐Eleven. 在711便利店里开枪的新闻报道
[35:10] It’s not proof that someone’s waking up assets. 证明不了有人在唤醒特工
[35:12] Look closer. What do you see? 仔细看 你看到了什么
[35:15] He runs a smooth, one‐handed garment clear 他娴熟地单手掏枪 并且不碰到衣服
[35:17] and puts six rounds down range in less than a second. 不到一秒就射完六发子弹
[35:19] Impressive attributes, 令人印象深刻的能力
[35:20] but not enough to warrant our concern, right? 但还不足以引起我们的关心 对吗
[35:22] Until we look closer. 直到我们看得再仔细点
[35:28] Most right‐handed shooters shoot left to right. 大多数右撇子枪手都会从左往右射击
[35:30] Now, this guy goes right, left, center, left. 而这人开枪的顺序是右 左 中 左
[35:32] That’s extremely skilled target selection 在高压情况下
[35:34] – in a high‐pressure situation. – Keep going. -这是极其熟练的目标选择 -继续
[35:37] Well, he starts with youngest and most physically fit 他先击毙最年轻和身体最壮的
[35:39] and saves the oldest for last 最后才解决年老的
[35:41] because he presents the lowest threat level. 因为他威胁最小
[35:43] And then he turns the page in the blink of an eye. 然后他瞬间就翻篇
[35:47] No jitters, no adrenaline dump. 没有紧张 没有倾泻肾上腺素
[35:49] Absolutely zero leakage. 一点都没有
[35:51] This happened three days ago. 这是三天前的事
[35:54] – How’d the police catch this guy? – Quite easily‐ -警方怎么抓到他的 -很轻松
[35:56] this man exited the store 他走出商店
[35:57] and simply sat down on the curb, almost like his mission was complete, 就坐在路沿 好像他完成了任务
[36:02] How do you explain that? 如何解释
[36:03] The longer an asset’s been sleeping, 特工休眠的时间越长
[36:04] the more unreliable he might prove to be upon activation. 唤醒后他可能就越不可靠
[36:07] I want to talk to this guy, and I want you to come with me. 我想找他谈话 我希望你能跟我一起去
[36:15] Let’s hope it works this time. 希望这次有用
[36:47] 弗吉尼亚州 亨廷顿 锯木厂路37号 克鲁尼酒吧
[39:52] Where do we stand? 情况如何
[39:53] Edwards is looking into Kwon’s allegations. 爱德华兹在调查权的说法
[39:57] What’s your take? 你怎么看
[39:58] He took a huge risk reaching out to us, 他冒了很大风险联系我们
[40:00] and I think once his people found out, they had him killed. 我认为他的人发现以后 就杀了他
[40:03] All right, do we know what he told this‐‐ 好吧 我们知道他对这个…说了什么吗
[40:05] – Tara Coleman. – Yeah, about Stiletto Six. -塔拉·科曼 -对 关于短剑六号
[40:07] No, but let’s not forget that he did request her for a reason. 不 别忘了他不是无缘无故找她的
[40:10] – Do we know why? – Not yet. -我们知道原因吗 -暂时还不知道
[40:11] She says that Kwon didn’t say anything about it. 她说权没有提起那事
[40:14] You believe her? 你相信她吗
[40:18] I’ll keep you updated. 我会随时给你汇报进展
[40:22] I always knew my father was a target. 我一直都知道我父亲是靶子
[40:25] A man in his position in my country is always at risk. 在我的国家他这样地位的人总是有风险
[40:28] I just never thought anything would actually happen to him. 我只是没想到他真的会出事
[40:31] I didn’t get to spend much time with General Kwon, 我和权将军见面时间很短
[40:34] but he was trying to do the right thing. 但他是想做正确的事
[40:37] It doesn’t feel real yet. 感觉好不真实
[40:39] None of this feels real. 这一切都不像是真的
[40:40] You’re not alone, babe. I’m right here with you. 你不是一个人 亲爱的 有我在呢
[40:46] We’ve got a problem. 我们遇到麻烦了
[40:53] Put on your seat belt. 系好安全带
[40:55] – How far to the embassy? – Still a few more blocks. -还有多久到大使馆 -还差几个街区
[41:06] Look out! 小心
[41:19] Brace yourself. 撑住
[41:31] Oh, fuck. 妈的
[41:32] They’re right behind us. 他们就在后面
[41:44] Crap. 靠
[42:07] Move! 让开
[42:08] Get out the way! 让开
[42:36] One more block! 还差一个街区
[42:38] Are they still back there? 他们还在后面吗
[42:39] Look at me. 看着我
[42:41] We’re gonna make it, okay? 我们会到达的
绊脚石

文章导航

Previous Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

绊脚石(Treadstone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号