Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Cicadas. They’re waking them up. 知了 他们在唤醒他们
[00:07] Treadstone. It is starting again. 绊脚石 又开始了
[00:09] A rogue group in Pyongyang has raised funds 平壤的一个反叛组织筹集了资金
[00:11] to purchase Stiletto Six launch codes 准备从一个叫尤里·莱尼诺夫的俄罗斯人手里
[00:13] from a Russian man named Yuri Leniov. 购买短剑六号发射代码
[00:15] I need you to acquire the launch codes before they do. 我需要你在他们之前获取发射代码
[00:18] One of the victims from that convenience store shooting, 便利店枪击案的其中一名受害者
[00:20] she was a former employee for ExPo Oil. 她是世博石油的前员工
[00:22] Haynes killed her. 海恩斯杀了她
[00:24] Does the name Treadstone mean anything to you? 你对绊脚石这个名字有什么印象吗
[00:26] They sent a target package. 他们发来一个目标包裹
[00:27] Why did they send you the target? 他们为什么发目标给你
[00:29] We don’t ask why! 我们不问理由
[00:43] Any chance you’ve seen this woman? 你见过这个女人吗
[00:45] You botched your job in the Arctic. 你没能完成你在北极的任务
[00:47] You’re coming with me right now. 你得立刻跟我走
[00:48] I’m not going anywhere with you. 我不会跟你走
[00:49] Cleanup protocol it is, then. 那就清理协议了
[00:53] You really don’t remember anything, do you? 你真的什么都不记得了 是吗
[00:56] Well, maybe you should’ve just asked your wife, right, S– 也许你该问你的老婆 对吗 萨…
[01:04] Shit! 靠
[01:06] God! 天啊
[01:08] Check for a pulse. 看看他脉搏
[01:09] He’s dead. 他死了
[01:14] No, no, no, no, no, no, no– 不不不不不
[01:18] Baby, hey, hey, it’s okay. It’s all right. 亲爱的 没事 没事
[01:21] – It’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. -没事 -怎么没事
[01:23] I killed a fucking man in our living room. 我在我们客厅里杀了一个人
[01:25] You saved my life. 你救了我的命
[01:28] Listen, we just need to get our story straight. 听着 我们只需要统一我们的说法
[01:30] Wait, wait, wait, our story? 等等 我们的说法
[01:32] This guy tried to kill me, Sam. 这人试图杀我 小萨
[01:34] Fuck. 操
[01:38] We should call the police. 我们该报警
[01:39] No, no, no, we can’t call anyone, okay? 不不 我们不能联系任何人 好吗
[01:41] – What? – Just not yet. -什么 -暂时不行
[01:43] – What are you talking about? – I mean– -你在说什么 -我是说
[01:48] We just need to figure some things out first, 我们要先搞清楚一些事
[01:49] like what did he want? 比如他想要什么
[01:55] Me. 我
[01:56] Me. He said he was here for me. 我 他说他是来找我的
[01:58] – You knew him? – No, no, somehow he said he… -你认识他 -不 不知为何他说他…
[02:01] he knew both of us. 他认识我们俩
[02:02] He called you by your name. 他叫了你名字
[02:04] He said that you knew what this was all about– 他说你知道这是在干什么
[02:07] How did you–how did he know your name, Sam? 你… 他怎么知道你名字的 小萨
[02:09] I’ve never seen him before, okay? 我从没见过他
[02:12] He found our house. He found you. 他找到了我们的家 他找到了你
[02:13] I mean, how hard is it to find out my name? 要找到我名字能有多难
[02:16] Wait, you said he was here for you. 等等 你说他是来找你的
[02:19] What do you mean? Why did he come here? 什么意思 他为什么过来
[02:24] Doug, what? 道格 怎么了
[02:25] – Baby, what? – I think I fucked up. -亲爱的 怎么了 -我好像搞砸了
[02:27] What do you mean? 什么意思
[02:28] Something happened my last night… 我在北极的最后一晚
[02:30] in the Arctic, I… 发生了一件事 我
[02:32] – I had too much to drink, okay? – Yeah. -我喝高了 -嗯
[02:34] And I got in this really bad bar fight with a bunch of Russians 我和几个俄罗斯人在酒吧里打架
[02:38] who were hired to replace us on the rig. 他们是来钻井替代我们的
[02:40] So. So you were pissed off, drinking, lost your job. 所以你生气 喝酒 丢掉工作
[02:42] – I mean, that’s okay. – No, but that’s not it, Sam. -这很正常 -不止于此 小萨
[02:44] Something happened after the fight. 打架之后还发生了事
[02:46] What happened? 发生了什么
[02:47] I was talking to this woman at the bar, 我当时在酒吧和一个女人聊天
[02:50] and next thing I know, 接下来
[02:52] I black out… 我昏过去
[02:55] I woke up and there was blood on my hands. 我醒来 手上满是鲜血
[02:59] And I don’t think it was mine. 应该不是我的
[03:00] Sam, I think I killed someone. 小萨 我好像杀了人
[03:03] Sam, I think this guy in our house knew about it. 小萨 我觉得这人知道这一切
[03:05] Why do you think you killed someone, then? 你为什么觉得你杀了人
[03:06] There was blood. 当时有血
[03:07] Was there a body? 有尸体吗
[03:09] – No, no. – So no body? -没有 没有 -没有尸体
[03:11] No. 没有
[03:15] Well, I don’t think you killed anyone, okay? 我不认为你杀了人 知道吗
[03:17] No, you didn’t kill someone, okay? You didn’t. 你没杀人 知道吗 你没有
[03:20] Okay, we just… 好了 我们…
[03:22] we just need to think about this 我们需要思考一下
[03:24] and handle this the right way, or we could get fucked. 想办法处理好这事 不然我们就完蛋了
[03:27] Okay, but whatever’s happening with me, 好 但不论我发生什么
[03:29] whatever I did, I want to protect you. 我做的一切都是想保护你
[03:30] I’m the one who killed someone in our house. 我才是在自家屋里杀了人的那个
[03:35] Okay? 明白吗
[03:36] The only way that we’re getting through this 我们唯一能撑过去的办法
[03:39] is by protecting each other. 就是互相保护
[03:42] We can’t trust the police. 我们不能相信警察
[03:43] We can’t trust anyone. Please. 我们不能相信任何人 懂吗
[03:48] I don’t want to lose us. I cannot lose us. 我不想失去彼此 我不能失去彼此
[03:53] All right. All right. 好 好
[03:56] All right. 好
[04:02] I’m not asking you to help me. 我不是让你帮我
[04:05] I just need you to know the truth… 我只想你知道真相
[04:07] about what I’m about to do right now. 关于我接下来要做什么
[04:12] I’m gonna have to get rid of the body, Sam. 我得处理掉尸体 小萨
[04:22] Do we take my car, or yours? 是开我的车还是开你的
[09:13] 中情局 弗吉尼亚州 兰利
[09:23] You mentioned that you were gonna look into Senator Eamon Wray. 你说你要调查参议员艾蒙·雷
[09:26] Yes, I did, and he does, indeed, 是的 而且他确实
[09:29] have lobbyist ties to ExPo. 有跟世博石油有关系的说客
[09:31] But unfortunately, there’s nothing that directly 但不幸的是没有什么能直接把
[09:33] connects to Haynes or this would-be whistleblower, so… 海恩斯或者这个潜在告密者联系起来 所以…
[09:36] Did you approach him? 你有去找过他吗
[09:39] No. 没有
[09:41] What? 怎么
[09:44] Okay, so get this. 好吧 听着
[09:46] 48 hours after Kwon was killed, 在权被杀48小时后
[09:49] there was a Russian trade agreement that was sponsored by Wray, 有一个由雷发起的俄罗斯贸易协定
[09:52] and it was approved by the Kremlin. 而且它得到了俄罗斯政府的批准
[09:54] Now this thing had been sitting in limbo for 18 months, 这协定处于悬而未决的状态整整18个月
[09:56] and then, what, boom, out of nowhere… 然后神不知鬼不觉地…
[09:58] it passes. 突然就通过了
[10:00] Wow, Wray’s up for re-election in the fall, 雷今年秋天要竞选连任
[10:02] so his timing is excellent, but… 所以他选的时机很好
[10:06] It’s still not enough to say that General Kwon’s death 但这还是不足以把权将军的死
[10:09] and this trade agreement were connected. 和这个贸易协定联系起来
[10:11] Who has Senator Wray been talking to? What does he want? 参议员雷和谁谈过话 他想要什么
[10:18] So have you heard from Edwards? 爱德华兹那边有消息了吗
[10:24] No, not yet. 还没
[10:27] I just think we need to tread– 我觉得我们应该…
[10:28] I get it–he could break if we push him too hard. 我懂 如果我们逼得太紧 他可能会崩溃
[10:30] – Exactly. – We have to talk to him now. -没错 -我们得立刻审问他
[10:32] Police are moving him to a different facility tonight. 警方今晚就要把他转移到别处
[10:35] Look, I’m worried about Haynes, but I’m also worried about myself. 我担心海恩斯的状况 但我也为自己的安危担忧
[10:40] What do you mean? 这话是什么意思
[10:41] I’ve worked with you guys before, 我之前和你们合作过
[10:42] and I know what this institution is capable of. 我知道这机构的本事有多大
[10:45] If I help you with Haynes, 如果我帮你们审讯海恩斯
[10:46] what’s to stop you people from coming after me? 我怎么知道你们不会来对付我
[10:54] I’ll make sure they don’t. 我保证他们不会找上门来
[10:57] You really helped me, Doc. 大夫 你真的帮了我
[11:02] You flipped a switch… 你按下了一个开关
[11:04] or something. 之类的
[11:06] I felt like I was drowning before. 之前我感觉自己快要淹死了
[11:09] Choking on broken bits of dreams 支离破碎的梦境和回忆
[11:11] and memories. 使我窒息
[11:15] Didn’t feel like they belonged to anyone. 感觉那些片段并不属于任何人
[11:17] But now? 那现在呢
[11:19] Now, it’s like… 现在感觉好像…
[11:21] I’ve gathered up… 我把这些…
[11:23] these… 碎片…
[11:26] pieces of me, and… 聚集了起来
[11:30] I have them in my hands. 全在我手中
[11:32] Do you remember anything about Treadstone? 你还记得绊脚石吗
[11:37] I remember… 我记得…
[11:40] a little girl. 一个小女孩
[11:45] I was a father. 我曾是位父亲
[11:46] She was six when I left. She’d be a teenager now. 我离开时她六岁 如今她应该已经长成少女了
[11:52] She’ll never forgive me for the things that I’ve done. 她一定会为我做过的事情记恨我一辈子
[11:55] You’ll always be her father. 你永远都会是她的父亲
[11:58] Nothing changes that. 这点谁都无法改变
[12:02] Yeah, but they changed me. 没错 但是他们改变了我
[12:03] What do you mean? 什么意思
[12:05] It’s what the program does. 这个项目就是如此
[12:07] They take whatever life you had before, 他们夺走你之前的人生
[12:10] and they erase it, replace it with some cover. 抹掉它 给你换上假身份
[12:14] I mean, a week ago, I was teaching high school kids pre-calculus. 一周前 我还在高中教基础微积分
[12:18] Wait, they were able to make you forget about who you were? 你是说…他们能够使你忘记你是谁
[12:23] Till today. Yeah. 直至今日 没错
[12:27] Would you like to remember more? 你还想再回忆起更多事情吗
[12:36] Let’s go back to the moment you were reactivated, Stephen. 斯蒂文 让我们回到你被重新唤醒的那一刻
[12:41] There was a woman. 有个女人
[12:43] What was her name? 她叫什么名字
[12:47] – I can’t remember. – Take your time. -我不记得 -慢慢来
[12:53] Lilah Jane. 莱拉·简
[12:56] The woman’s name was Lilah? 那女人名叫莱拉是吗
[12:58] How’s my beautiful girl? 我的漂亮女儿还好吗
[13:01] Let’s go take a walk in Hollis Park before sundown. 我们趁落日前去霍利斯公园走走吧
[13:04] Just you and me. 就我们俩
[13:05] I’d like to talk about the woman who activated you, Stephen. 斯蒂文 我想谈谈唤醒你的那个女人
[13:08] I need to know who sent you into that convenience store. 我想知道是谁派你去便利店的
[13:11] I’ll race you to the swings. 看谁先跑到秋千那里
[13:12] Did the woman tell you to do it? 是那个女人告诉你要那么做的吗
[13:14] Let’s focus, Stephen. 集中注意力 斯蒂文
[13:19] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[13:21] It’s dark. It all went dark. 变黑了 一片漆黑
[13:24] Where are you now, Haynes? 你现在在哪儿 海恩斯
[13:26] Please, don’t give me another target. 求你了 别再给我暗杀目标
[13:28] He’s talking to his handler. We need a name. 他在和他的操纵者说话 我们得套出名字
[13:29] The woman who woke you up, what’s her name? 唤醒你的那个女人 她叫什么名字
[13:31] Please, let me sleep! 拜托了 让我继续休眠吧
[13:33] Don’t send me back into the hunt! 不要把我送回狩猎场
[13:36] – We’re losing him. – We need a name! -他快要不行了 -我们得拿到名字
[13:37] Don’t wake me up again! 别再唤醒我
[13:40] Back up, Doc! 医生 快退后
[13:41] I just need to reel him back in. Take some breaths for me. 我只需把他的意识引回来 慢慢呼吸
[13:45] That’s better. 好多了
[13:47] That’s it. 就是这样
[14:18] Doug, his pockets are empty. 道格 他的口袋是空的
[14:20] There’s no wallet, no ID, nothing. 没有钱包 身份证 什么都没
[14:22] We don’t know anything about this guy. 我们对这个家伙一无所知
[14:24] Maybe the less we know, the better. 也许我们知道的越少越好
[14:33] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[14:36] We need to eliminate the standard ID points. 我们得除掉基本的身份特征
[14:38] Hands, feet, and teeth. 手 脚 和牙齿
[14:40] It won’t prevent an ID forever, 这不能永远阻止识别身份
[14:41] but it’ll delay whoever finds him 但能拖延住找到他的人
[14:42] long enough for us to get out of town. 给我们足够的时间逃出去
[14:47] Where did you learn– 你从哪儿学到的…
[14:47] I’ve been an ER nurse for 10 years. 我做急诊护士十年了
[14:49] It’s how they ID John Does. 他们就是凭此确认无名死尸的
[14:52] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[14:59] Hey, the woman in the Arctic, 北极的那个女人
[15:02] tell me about her. 跟我说说她吧
[15:04] Uh…there’s nothing to tell, really. 没什么好说的
[15:06] I don’t even remember her name. 我甚至不记得她叫什么了
[15:07] Don’t even remember what she looks like. She was just a woman. 也不记得她的长相了 她就是个女人而已
[15:11] What did you talk about? 你们都谈了些什么
[15:12] Sick cat back home, being laid off by ExPo. 病猫回家 被世博开除
[15:14] I don’t know-just small talk. 我不知道 就是随便闲聊
[15:17] Was anything weird? 有什么奇怪的地方吗
[15:20] – Like what? – Like… -比如说 -比如
[15:23] something out of the ordinary like that didn’t seem to fit. 看上去不寻常的事
[15:25] – I don’t know, Sam. – Well, just think. -我不知道 小萨 -好好想想
[15:26] I said I don’t know. Why are you pushing me so hard on this? 我说了我不知道 你为什么在这事上一直逼我
[15:29] ‘Cause I’m trying to help you 因为我想帮你
[15:30] make sense of what happened out there, okay? 搞清楚到底发生了什么 好吗
[15:34] All right, she poured me a glass of wine back at her office. 好吧 她在她办公室里给我倒了杯酒
[15:37] She started singing some nursery rhyme. 然后她开始唱儿歌
[15:41] Wait, a nursery rhyme? 等等 儿歌
[15:42] She was drunk, I guess. 她大概喝醉了吧
[15:45] Oh, shit. 该死
[15:48] Shit. 该死
[15:59] It’s over, isn’t it? 结束了 是不是
[16:02] What’s over? 什么结束了
[16:05] The life we had. 我们曾拥有的生活
[16:07] No, listen to me, Doug. 不 听我说 道格
[16:09] We’re gonna get through this, okay? 我们会挺过去的 好吗
[16:10] Nothing that happened tonight changes that. 不管今晚发生了什么 这都不会改变
[16:12] – You shot a man in our house, Sam. – Yeah. -你在我们家枪杀了人 小萨 -是的
[16:15] And I’d do it all over again 要是重来一次 我还会这么做的
[16:16] because the only thing that matters to me is you. 因为对我来说唯一重要的就是你
[16:31] You could pull that trigger 100 more times, 你可以再扣动扳机一百次
[16:35] and you’d never do better than the first shot that you took. 但你也不会再射出那么准的一枪了
[16:37] Sam, that was a perfect bullseye. 小萨 那就是完美的正中靶心
[16:41] Where’d you learn to shoot like that, Sam? 你从哪儿学会的射击 小萨
[16:44] Just lucky, I guess. 大概是运气好吧
[16:50] Get his feet. 把脚锯下来
[21:16] You FBI guys were in there. What happened? 你们联调局的人在里面 出什么事了
[21:18] We’re going in now. 我们现在要进去了
[21:19] He snapped. 他忽然失控了
[21:20] You need to warn your people. This man is highly trained. 你得警告你的人 这个人训练有素
[21:22] Yeah, no shit. 是啊 可不是嘛
[21:24] Call just came in. 刚刚得到消息
[21:25] Man in an orange jumpsuit running west on 349. 一个穿着橙色连体衣的人正在349号公路上往西跑
[21:28] He’s headed for the woods. 他冲着树林去了
[21:29] He’s moving west. Let’s go! 他往西跑了 我们走
[21:53] I was gonna make them wait before chowing down, 我本打算让他们等等再开吃
[21:55] but it was about to become “Lord of the Flies” in here. 但这里都快变成《蝇王》现场了
[21:59] I am so, so sorry I missed dinner. 非常非常抱歉 我错过了晚餐
[22:02] Again. 又一次
[22:03] Mom’s saving the world 妈妈在拯救世界
[22:05] one federal trade commission policy at a time. 一次一个联邦贸易委员会政策
[22:08] What’s a trade commission policy? 什么是贸易委员会政策
[22:11] A principle of economic action. 关于经济行为的准则
[22:14] And how does that save the world? 那东西怎么拯救世界了
[22:16] Exactly. 对啊
[22:17] You know, one day, we’re all gonna sit down 有朝一日 我们得坐下
[22:19] and have a nice, long conversation 好好长谈一番
[22:21] about how your mom 说说你妈妈是如何
[22:23] really is making the world a better place. 让这个世界变得更好的
[22:25] A more boring place, maybe. 变得更无聊了还差不多
[22:28] Love you, too. 我也爱你
[22:35] 爱德华兹 打电话给我 急事
[22:38] Tom, I’m sorry, I gotta go. I’m sorry. 汤姆 对不起 我得走了 抱歉
[22:43] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[22:44] Things went south with Haynes. 海恩斯这边出岔子了
[22:46] What do you mean? 什么意思
[22:46] Wells is dead, there are cops down, 威尔斯死了 警察来了
[22:48] and Haynes is on the run. 海恩斯在逃
[22:50] Wells put him under hypnosis and he started remembering things. 威尔斯催眠了他 他开始捡回记忆了
[22:52] His family, his training. 他的家人 那些训练
[22:54] Anything about who woke him up? 有记起是谁唤醒他的吗
[22:56] Negative. 没有
[22:57] Haynes mentioned a daughter, Lilah Jane. 海恩斯提到了一个女儿 莱拉·简
[23:01] I found a Lilah Jane Conway in Manokin, Maryland. 我找到了一位马里兰州马诺金市的莱拉·简·康威
[23:06] She’s the right age, and lives 10 miles from the jail. 她年龄对得上 住在离监狱十英里的地方
[23:09] I think he’s headed there. 我觉得他往那边去了
[23:11] If the cops are chasing Haynes, 如果警察在追捕海恩斯
[23:12] a lot of people could get hurt. 也许会有很多人受伤
[23:14] Yeah, they’re going the wrong way. 没事 他们追错方向了
[23:16] The manhunt’s headed west, 他们往西边追了
[23:17] but his daughter’s residence is due north. 但他女儿住在北边
[23:20] You are hunting him on your own? 你要自己去追他吗
[23:24] Matt, the FBI should be handling this. 马特 应该让联调局来处理这事
[23:28] If you want this contained, let me do it. 如果你不想声张 就让我去
[23:33] I’ve gotta loop in Levine. 我得通报莱文
[23:35] He is the only guy who’s gonna make sure 他是唯一一个能确保
[23:37] that neither of us is questioned 等完事之后
[23:38] by the Senate Intelligence Committee 我俩不会被参议院情报委员会
[23:39] when this thing is done. 质问的人
[23:41] Do what you have to do. 做你必须做的
[23:41] I need to get moving right now. 我得立刻动身了
[23:44] Just be careful. 小心点
[23:59] I’ll get some bleach and towels and try to clean the blood. 我去弄点漂白粉和毛巾把血迹清理干净
[25:02] Doug. 道格
[25:05] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[25:13] What is that? 那是什么
[25:17] Give me that. 给我
[25:22] Where did you get that? 你从哪拿到的
[25:29] When I woke up in the snow, 我从雪地里苏醒的时候
[25:31] this was in my hand. 手中就握着这东西
[25:34] It’s like someone just placed it right there. 感觉像是被人放在那里的
[25:39] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[25:42] It was really supposed to be over. 这事真的本应该结束了的
[25:45] What was supposed to be over? 什么本应该结束了
[25:49] Treadstone. 绊脚石
[25:52] What the fuck is going on? 这他妈的到底是怎么回事
[25:55] I need to tell you something, and I just need you to listen. 我得告诉你一些事 你好好听我说完
[26:02] I was a first-year nurse 我当时是
[26:04] working at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in D. C. 华盛顿特区里德陆军医院的一年级护士
[26:08] D-D. C.? 华盛顿特区
[26:10] – When were you in D. C.? – I was working with vets. -你什么时候去过特区了 -我当时负责照顾老兵
[26:14] One day, a man came around, said I’d been selected 有一天 一个人过来 他说我被选中
[26:17] for a transfer to a classified facility in Virginia. 转移到弗吉尼亚州的一处秘密机构
[26:22] This place wasn’t about veterans’ recovery. 这个地方专注的不是老兵的康复
[26:25] It was a new kind of training program. 而是一个新的训练项目
[26:29] Who were you training? 你在训练谁
[26:35] You. 你
[26:37] Me? 我
[26:39] You were an asset. 你是特工
[26:41] A…what? 什么
[26:43] You were trained there. 你在那里受训
[26:45] I-I-I don’t remember being trained. 我不记得有接受过训练
[26:48] You wouldn’t. They made sure you’d never remember any of it. 当然了 他们确保你什么都不会记得
[26:51] How is that even possible? 这怎么可能
[26:52] Months and months of conditioning. 数月的训练
[26:55] They called it installation, 他们称之为装潢
[26:57] but that was just this fancy name they– 但这只是他们取的一个时髦名字
[26:59] They, they, they, they. Who is they? 他们 他们 他们是谁
[27:03] The CIA. 中情局
[27:08] This is a joke, right? 这是玩笑 对吗
[27:10] You were an asset for the CIA. 你曾是中情局特工
[27:11] What does that mean, Sam? 什么意思 小萨
[27:13] – Doug. – Tell me, Sam. -道格 -告诉我 小萨
[27:15] Doug, please. 道格 拜托
[27:16] What the fuck is an asset? 什么是特工
[27:17] A low-vis direct action element. 低能见度直接行动元素
[27:21] Someone who knows how to do a lot of things, 一个精通很多事的人
[27:22] including how to kill. 包括如何杀人
[27:25] Someone who takes order, doesn’t question them, 一个接受指令 从不质疑
[27:27] and always completes his mission. 永远完成任务的人
[27:30] I-I don’t remember any of it. 我完全没有印象
[27:32] By the time an asset showed up on the other side of the mirror, 等特工到了镜子另一边
[27:34] he’d already been wiped clean. 他已经被完全抹除了
[27:36] No memories, no personality, 没有记忆 没有个性
[27:38] no moral foundation. We’d… 没有道德基础 我们…
[27:41] we’d generate a cover identity from the ground up. 我们会生成一个全新的伪装身份
[27:45] This is bullshit, Sam. 狗屁 小萨
[27:46] You’re telling me everything that I know, 你是说我所知道的一切
[27:48] it’s all part of some cover identity? 都是某个伪装身份的一部分
[27:49] I-I don’t believe you. 我不信你
[27:53] That’s the training. 那就是训练
[27:56] When were you gonna tell me, Sam? 你打算什么时候跟我说 小萨
[27:57] I wasn’t. 没打算过
[28:00] I just been–I’ve been really trying to protect you, 我只是 想要保护你
[28:03] and I’ve been trying to protect us. 我也在努力保护我们
[28:05] Us is a fucking lie, Sam. 我们就是个谎言 小萨
[28:32] Fuck! 操
[28:34] Are you sure he was part of the program? 你确定他参加过那项目吗
[28:36] Wells put him under hypnosis, 威尔斯催眠了他
[28:37] and he started talking about his training. 他开始讲他的训练
[28:41] He mention any specific names? 他提到了具体名字吗
[28:43] Not to my knowledge, nope. 据我所知没有
[28:46] We need to contain this. 我们得控制住局面
[28:49] Edwards will find him. 爱德华兹会找到他的
[28:52] I don’t think that you understand the gravity 你好像没明白这困境的
[28:54] of this predicament, Ellen. 严重性 艾伦
[28:56] There is an asset who should not even exist 现在有一个本不该存在的特工
[28:59] who is leaving a trail of bodies on U. S. Soil. 在美国领土上杀了一连串的人
[29:02] That blood is on Langley’s hands, 这是中情局造成的
[29:04] and that blood is on our hands. 是我们造成的
[29:05] I think I understand this predicament pretty fucking well. 我想我他妈非常清楚现在的困境
[29:13] We need to keep this thing compartmentalized. 我们得把这事划分下
[29:18] You know, Dan, 你知道 丹
[29:20] I was a part of the containment effort during Blackbriar. 黑蔷薇行动中 我参与了局面控制
[29:24] I am fully aware of what the blowback 我很清楚这事的后坐力
[29:27] could do to this agency. 可能会对局里造成什么影响
[29:28] And I think I know why you picked me to run this thing. 我想我知道你为什么选我来负责这事
[29:32] I mean, what, it was only 48 hours ago 48小时前
[29:34] that I was tracking sub rosa money transfers 我还在追踪
[29:37] coming in from Iran for the DDI, and then, what, 伊朗秘密转给情报部副总监的钱 然后
[29:38] all of a sudden, out of nowhere, 突然间 毫无预兆
[29:40] you just hired me for this Kwon operation? 你就让我来负责这次权将军的行动
[29:42] Well, you were a star in the North Korean Affairs 多年来你一直是
[29:44] leadership section for years, 朝鲜事务部的佼佼者
[29:45] you have intimate knowledge of their hierarchy– 你对他们的统治集团有深刻了解
[29:47] You know, Dan, Dan, you knew Kwon had a connection 丹 丹 你在权说出来之前
[29:51] to Treadstone before he even said it out loud. 就知道他和绊脚石有关系
[29:53] Why the hell didn’t you tell me that? 你当初为什么不告诉我
[29:56] Did you also know about Stiletto Six? 你也知道短剑六号吗
[30:01] I’m sorry, I have to say this out loud. 抱歉 我必须大声说出来
[30:04] I think you brought me on board 我觉得你找我来
[30:05] just to take the heat off of you. 是为了减轻你的压力
[30:11] The fact that you had… 选择你的原因之一
[30:14] no prior connection to Treadstone was a factor. 是你之前和绊脚石没有联系
[30:21] Because you were clean. 因为你干净
[30:24] Because you’re beyond suspicion. 因为你不容怀疑
[30:31] But we’re in this thing together. 但我们是一条船上的
[30:35] Okay. 好吧
[32:32] You got a friendly coming up on your six right now, Trooper. 你背后有一个友军 骑兵
[32:35] Yeah, I got some fresh tracks over here. 我在这儿发现了新鲜踪迹
[32:41] Haynes. 海恩斯
[32:46] Put the AR down. 把步枪放下
[33:06] You kill a cop for that uniform? 你为了那套制服杀了警察吗
[33:08] He was breathing fine when I left. 我走的时候他呼吸还正常
[33:11] Dr. Wells wasn’t. 威尔斯医生可没有
[33:14] He flipped a switch. All I saw was red. 他打开了开关 我眼里全是红色
[33:18] I’m starting to feel like I got it under control now, though. 不过我开始觉得我现在将其控制住了
[33:22] You murder people. 你杀人
[33:23] You really think you’re gonna walk away from this? 你真觉得你能逃得掉吗
[33:26] Look, I know this only ends one way. 我知道结局只有一种
[33:29] But I want to say hello to my girl… 但我想在我走之前
[33:32] before I say good-bye. 见见我女儿
[33:35] Help me expose whoever’s waking you guys up. 帮我曝光唤醒你们的人
[33:42] Why would I do that for you? 我为什么要这么做
[33:44] I can make sure you get to your daughter. 我能确保你能见到你女儿
[33:47] It won’t be for long, 不会很久
[33:48] but I can get you in front of her. 但我能让你见到她
[33:53] What’s it gonna be? 你说怎么样
[34:49] This photo. 这张照片
[34:51] Look at it. 看看
[34:54] The address, it’s a mission. 这个地址 是个任务
[34:56] She’s your target. 她是你的目标
[34:58] That’s why he showed up here. 所以他才过来
[34:59] The red circle, it’s a post-hypnotic trigger, 红圈 这是催眠后触发器
[35:02] so when it’s used along with a visual cue like a photo, 所以配上诸如照片的视觉提示后
[35:04] it activates your programming. 就激活了你的编程
[35:06] What does that mean? 什么意思
[35:07] Your subconscious sees it as a problem that has to be solved, 你的潜意识把这视作一个需要解决的问题
[35:10] and the only way to do that is by completing your mission. 而唯一的办法就是完成你的任务
[35:14] This one is a kill mission. 这个任务是杀人任务
[35:18] You’re telling me I’m gonna execute this woman tonight, 你是说我今晚要去杀掉这个女人
[35:20] and I don’t even have a choice in the matter? 而我连选择的余地都没有
[35:23] Yeah. 是的
[35:26] I think we’ve killed enough people for one night, don’t you? 我想我们今晚已经杀了够多人了 你不觉得吗
[35:31] Doug, you’re not hearing me, okay? 道格 你没在听
[35:32] The address, the photo, 这个地址 这照片
[35:34] the floor plans-that’s how it works. 楼层平面图 整个流程就是这样的
[35:36] That’s all an asset needs for an assassination. 这是特工暗杀所需要的一切
[35:38] Why does the CIA even want her dead? 为什么中情局想要她死
[35:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:41] I have no idea. 我毫无头绪
[35:43] They’ve already sent two people to wake you up, 他们已经派了两个人来唤醒你
[35:45] so if you don’t complete this mission, they’ll be back. 所以如果你不完成这个任务 他们还会回来的
[35:48] Another guy? 另一个人
[35:49] A team. 一个小队
[35:50] Oh, Jesus. 天啊
[35:52] Look, I know these people, Doug. 听着 我了解这些人 道格
[35:56] We won’t last a week. 我们坚持不了一周的
[35:58] Oh, Jesus. 天啊
[36:03] What even makes you think I’m capable 你为什么会觉得我有能力
[36:04] of doing something like this? 做出这样的事
[36:13] Because I… 因为我
[36:17] I helped create you. 我帮助创造了你
[36:20] I helped create you. 我帮助创造了你
[36:22] So those dreams you’ve been having, 你最近做的那些梦
[36:24] they’re not dreams, they’re memories. 那不是梦 是记忆
[36:30] That voice singing to you… 跟你唱歌的声音
[36:35] It was me. 是我
[36:41] 朝鲜 朔州 距离鸭绿江15公里
[39:15] This is where the meet-up is supposed to be. 这是指定的见面地点
[39:18] Maybe I can find out why this is happening. 也许我能弄清这一切的原因
[39:21] How many assets are out there? 有多少特工
[39:23] It’s hard to say. 难说
[39:25] I only worked at the program for three years. 我只在项目里工作了三年
[39:29] You were number 17. 你是17号
[39:32] Why me? 为什么是我
[39:36] Of all the assets that came through there… 那么多的特工
[39:40] why’d you fall in love with me? 你为什么爱上了我
[39:45] They erase every detail of your life, 他们抹除你生活里的每个细节
[39:47] but there was something in your eyes, 但你眼里有种东西
[39:50] something I could feel-this innocence. 我能感觉到 天真无邪
[39:54] I knew that was the real you, 我知道那是真实的你
[39:55] and that’s the part of you I fell in love with. 我爱上的就是那部分
[40:00] The look in my eyes? 我眼里的神情
[40:04] Is it still there? 还在吗
[40:09] Yeah. 在
[40:20] All this training you say I’ve gotten, 你说我接受的这些训练
[40:22] it’s gonna kick in when I need it, right? 会在我需要的时候起作用 对吗
[40:24] Yeah, it has to. 必须的
[40:26] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[40:27] Because the most important thing 因为最重要的事
[40:28] is you coming back to me. 就是你回到我身边
[40:38] Gotta go. 我得走了
[40:50] You should go home now. 你该回家了
[41:11] You the guy? 就是你
[41:13] I’m the guy. 是我
[41:15] Let’s go. 走吧
[41:22] Dealer’s choice. 你随便挑
[41:25] I’m good. 不用了
[41:27] Fuck’s wrong with you? 你什么毛病
[41:30] – Whose guy is this? – I don’t know. -这是谁的人 -不知道
[41:32] Boss wants him in the crew, so he’s in the crew. 老大想要他入队 所以就得找他
[41:36] I don’t care how high-speed the boss thinks you are. 我不管老大觉得你有多高效
[41:38] None of us gonna save you when that low-caliber 要是你的小口径手枪让你到时遇到麻烦了
[41:40] load-out of yours puts you waist-deep in the shit. 没人会救你的
[41:42] – What’s our ROE? – Our what? -我们的ROE是什么 -我们的什么
[41:44] Rules of engagement. What are the parameters? 交战规则 参数是什么
[41:47] What are the comms protocols? How are we making entry? 通讯协议是什么 要怎么进入
[41:48] We’re walking in there, and putting meat on the floor, man. 我们走进去 干掉目标
[41:51] That’s all the parameters you need to know, sport. 这就是你需要知道的全部参数 废物
绊脚石

文章导航

Previous Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

绊脚石(Treadstone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号