Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] – Where is the money, Tara? – What money? -钱在哪 塔拉 -什么钱
[00:10] No! 不
[00:11] Enter the access key! 输入访问密钥
[00:14] Nolan, it’s Tara Coleman. 诺兰 我是塔拉·科曼
[00:15] Tell me what you know about Treadstone. 告诉我你对绊脚石都有什么了解
[00:18] Ask me again if you’re ever passing through Moscow. 如果你哪天经过莫斯科 再来问我
[00:21] What are you planning on doing with Stiletto Six? 你打算怎么处理短剑六号
[00:24] That is not your concern. 不关你的事
[00:25] – Are you selling the missile? – Petrushka– -你要卖掉导弹吗 -佩特鲁什卡
[00:27] I deserve to know. 我有权知道
[00:28] A group of North Koreans are purchasing it. 一个朝鲜组织打算购买
[00:38] That’s the woman who woke you up? 唤醒你的女人就是她吗
[00:40] This is a rogue agent 这是一个叛逃特工
[00:42] helping a psychopathic killer escape the authorities, 帮助变态杀手逃脱当局追捕
[00:45] and none of it is agency sanctioned. 全程没有得到局里的批准
[00:47] This ends now! 这一切现在就得结束
[01:08] I ran into some people from Treadstone. 我撞见了几个绊脚石计划的人
[01:09] I overheard them talking. 我无意中听到他们谈话
[01:10] They’re sending a team to our house. 他们要派人到我们家来
[01:13] And they’re planning on killing some guy named Marcus Sachs tonight. 他们计划今晚杀死一个叫马库斯·萨克斯的人
[01:16] They’re sending another asset. 他们要派来另一个特工
[01:18] They’re gonna murder him and his wife. 他们会杀了他和他妻子
[01:20] We need to help him, Sam. 我们得帮他 小萨
[01:21] We got to do something. 我们得做点什么
[01:45] – Marcus? – My wife. -马库斯 -我老婆
[01:49] – He’s using your wife as a trap. – Who? -他在用你老婆做诱饵 -谁
[01:51] The man sent here to kill you. 那个被派来杀你的人
[01:53] I need to see my wife! 我要见我老婆
[01:54] That’s exactly what he wants you to do. Trust me. Listen. 这正是他想让你做的 相信我 听着
[01:57] Get back behind that corner, stay low, avoid the windows. 到那边角落后面去 伏下 远离窗户
[02:01] Hey, move, please. 快去
[02:04] Okay? 懂吗
[02:26] Hey, listen, we got you, all right? 听着 有我们在呢 别怕
[02:27] Just shh. Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. 嘘 嘘
[03:25] Vincent, please. 文森特 拜托
[03:45] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事 没事
[04:56] Sam? 小萨
[04:59] They’re both dead. 他们都死了
[05:05] This is where both of us are gonna end up… 我们最后也会这样
[05:09] just two bodies lying on the floor somewhere. 两具尸体倒在某个地方
[05:13] I don’t want you to die in my arms. 我不想要你死在我怀里
[05:15] Okay, listen, let’s keep moving. 听着 我们继续跑路
[05:16] We can’t move fast enough. 永远都跑不掉的
[05:18] That guy you followed, he’s gonna let Treadstone know 你跟踪的那个人 他会让绊脚石知道
[05:21] that you’re alive, and they’re gonna find us. 你还活着 他们会找到我们的
[05:30] Doug. 道格
[05:35] It’s gonna sound crazy, but hear me out. 这听上去会很疯狂 不过听我说完
[05:39] He’s my height. He’s my weight. 他身高体重都跟我差不多
[05:42] Complexion’s close enough. Sam, I can pass as him. 肤色也很接近 小萨 我可以假扮他
[05:50] Yeah, I mean, if you shave and cut your hair, but–wait. 如果你刮了胡子 剪掉头发 但是等下
[05:52] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, this is insane. 等等 这太疯狂了
[05:59] But sure, if–I mean, if they think you’re dead, 当然 如果他们认为你死了
[06:01] it will buy us time. 这能给我们争取点时间
[06:03] I’ll code in as Vincent. 我用文森特的身份发信息过去
[06:04] Let’s see if we can access his phone using facial recognition. 看看能不能用面部识别进入他的手机
[06:12] Okay. 好了
[06:15] We tell ’em the target’s down. 我们跟他们说目标已解决
[06:22] We tell ’em I’m down, too. 告诉他们我也死了
[06:26] And then you’re Vincent? 然后你顶替文森特的身份
[06:28] Send it in. 发过去
[06:42] It’s an order to destroy your body. 是毁掉你尸体的命令
[06:46] Let’s do it. 那就开始吧
[08:00] 如果你想继续聊聊的话 晚点来四季酒店
[08:14] Yuri. 尤里
[08:48] I put my best men on the job. 我派去的是我最得力的人手
[08:51] Then… 那么…
[10:10] Tell Nolan Tara Coleman is here. 告诉诺兰 塔拉·科曼来了
[10:13] Tara Coleman. 塔拉·科曼
[10:35] Hey, Tara. 你好啊 塔拉
[10:39] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[10:43] What is this? 这是什么
[10:45] Oh, we’re harvesting footage from a Pakistani Air Force drone. 我们在接收巴基斯坦空军无人机拍摄的图像
[10:48] For who? 收了给谁
[10:49] Corporate clients thinking about investing heavily in Karachi. 想在卡拉奇大量投资的企业客户
[10:53] Tell me about Treadstone. 告诉我绊脚石的事
[10:55] Huh, nice to see you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[10:57] I just watched a mercenary hold a gun to Meghan’s head 我刚刚亲眼看着一个雇佣兵拿枪顶着梅根的头
[11:01] and pull the trigger. 然后扣下了扳机
[11:05] We both know she’d want us to keep pushing ahead. 我俩都清楚她会希望我们继续往下查的
[11:10] What does that entail? 那样会带来什么结果
[11:12] – Getting answers. – Answers about what? -得到答案 -什么的答案
[11:13] Treadstone, Stiletto Six, 绊脚石 短剑六号
[11:15] Yuri Leniov, the North Koreans– 尤里·莱尼诺夫 朝鲜人…
[11:17] We could get killed for just having this conversation. 我们可能仅仅因为这次谈话就会被杀
[11:18] Slow down. 慢点说
[11:20] My moves are only as good as the information that I have, 我的行动取决于我得到的信息
[11:22] and I need more of it. 而我需要更多信息
[11:23] That’s not a plan. 计划不是这样的
[11:24] Did you have a plan when you leaked the Crypt 4 story to me? 你把序列密码4这件事泄露给我时你有计划吗
[11:31] Do you remember Blackbriar? 你还记得黑蔷薇行动吗
[11:33] The CIA black ops unit 多年前被曝光的
[11:35] that got exposed in the press years ago. 那个中情局秘密行动小队
[11:37] Blackbriar was part of Treadstone. 黑蔷薇是绊脚石项目的一部分
[11:39] At first, I thought it was some kind of assassination program, 一开始 我以为那是某种暗杀项目
[11:42] but it’s deeper than that. 但远不止于此
[11:44] They deal with human performance and enhancement. 他们涉及人体机能和增强
[11:46] I’m talking about the next wave of military operations. 我说的是下一波军事行动
[11:50] And tell me about Yuri Leniov. 跟我说说尤里·莱尼诺夫
[11:55] I will never let this come back on you, Nolan. 我不会让你跟这事产生任何联系 诺兰
[12:04] All right, listen up. 大家听好
[12:07] Get me everything on Yuri Leniov. 给我找到关于尤里·莱尼诺夫的一切信息
[12:19] We got about an hour before the CIA tracks us down. 在中情局找到我们前 我们还有大约一小时
[12:23] I’m working on a plan. 我在想计划
[12:27] You need to turn me in. 你得把我交给他们
[12:29] No. 不
[12:31] You have to, Edwards. 你必须这么做 爱德华兹
[12:33] Make them think you’re cooperating. 让他们认为你在合作
[12:34] In their eyes, I’m aiding a killer. 在他们看来 我在帮一个杀手
[12:37] They want both of us dead. 他们想让我们俩都死掉
[12:39] Okay, cut a deal with them, then–your life for mine. 好 那就跟他们做交易 用我的命换你的
[12:45] I won’t do that to you. 我不会这么对你
[12:47] – You said you want to know who’s waking us up. – I do. -你说你想知道谁在唤醒我们 -没错
[12:50] Then you have to keep going without me. 那你就得在没有我的情况下继续查下去
[12:53] We’ll figure this out. 我们会想出办法的
[12:57] Look, you did your part, okay? 听着 你已经尽力了
[12:59] You gave me the chance to see my daughter. 你给了我见我女儿的机会
[13:03] And I’m good. 我别无所求了
[13:16] I need to go back to Treadstone. 我要回绊脚石
[13:19] What? 什么
[13:20] I’m gonna reach out to them and find out 我要联系他们 弄清楚
[13:21] what the hell is going on. 到底是什么情况
[13:29] They will fucking kill you, Sam. 他们会杀了你的 小萨
[13:31] No, no, they know me. 不 他们认识我
[13:32] They’ll want to hear me out first. 他们会先听我解释
[13:34] What are you gonna tell them? 你要跟他们说什么
[13:37] I don’t know. 不知道
[13:38] I’ll tell ’em that you disappeared on me three days ago 我会跟他们说你在三天前消失
[13:41] and that I’m fucking scared. 我很害怕
[13:42] I’ll tell them that I made a mistake, 我会跟他们说我犯了错
[13:44] I’m sorry, I want to make things right. I’ll improvise. 我很抱歉 我想弥补过错 我会即兴发挥
[13:46] No, this is too dangerous. 不 这太危险了
[13:48] Don’t you want to find out what the fuck is going on? 你不想知道到底什么情况吗
[13:59] When does this end? 这要何时才能结束
[14:07] It just has to end when we know that we’re safe. 我们知道我们安全后 这一切必须结束
[14:12] And it ends when we’re back together. 我们团聚后就会结束的
[14:20] I saw a quarry on the way over here. 我在过来的路上看到了一个采石场
[14:21] We can drop Vincent there, okay? 我们可以把文森特丢在那
[14:25] Yeah, okay. 好的
[14:33] So, like most ex-KGB guys 跟大多数在冷战后
[14:35] who got rich after the Cold War, 变有钱的前克格勃成员一样
[14:37] Yuri had most of his files sealed or destroyed. 尤里的大多数资料都被封存或毁掉了
[14:40] It says here he worked on the Stiletto Six missile program. 这上面说他参与了短剑六号导弹项目
[14:44] Almost everyone else who worked on it with him is dead. 几乎所有当时跟他一起参与的人都死了
[14:47] This guy Max Schneider– 这个人 麦克斯·施耐德
[14:49] he was found dead just a couple days ago. 他在几天前被发现死亡
[14:51] FSB called it a suicide. 俄罗斯联邦安全局说是自杀
[14:53] Slashed his own wrists open in the bathroom. 在卫生间里割腕
[14:55] He was one of Yuri’s investment partners 他是尤里的投资搭档之一
[14:58] dating back to the 1990s. 可追溯到90年代
[15:00] What else did Yuri and Max work on together 尤里和麦克斯在克格勃的时候
[15:02] whilst they were in the KGB? 他们还合作过什么
[15:04] Something called Cicada. 一个叫知了的项目
[15:08] General Kwon in London… 权将军在伦敦的时候
[15:10] he said, “They’re waking people up. 他说”他们在唤醒人”
[15:13] The cicadas-it’s starting again.” “知了 又开始了”
[15:16] – Cicada’s analog. – Meaning? -知了是代号 -意思是
[15:19] It’s an older physical file. It was never digitized. 一份古老的实体档案 从未被数字化
[15:22] I need to see it. 我要看看
[15:24] Kwon mentioned Cicada and was leading me to Stiletto Six– 权提到了知了 把我引向了短剑六号
[15:27] there’s a connection. 这之间有联系
[15:28] It’s in the RGVA– 在RGVA里面
[15:30] Russian State Military Archive. 俄罗斯国家军事档案馆
[15:33] And it was opened for academic research in 1990. 1990年为了学术研究打开过一次
[15:38] Do you know where it’s located? 你知道在哪吗
[15:40] Oh, it says here 这上面说
[15:42] the file’s stored in an access-restricted room. 档案存在一个访问受限的房间
[15:45] If you can harvest Pakistani drone footage, 如果你能搞到巴基斯坦无人机录像
[15:47] you can get me credentials. 你肯定能帮我搞到身份凭据
[15:58] Special Activities will have a unit waiting to intercept us. 特别行动部会派一个小队来拦截我们
[16:01] I told you they want us both dead. 我跟你说了他们想让我们都死
[16:03] Edwards… 爱德华兹
[16:05] trust me. 相信我
[16:12] They’re heading west on Anderson Highway at 52 miles an hour. 他们在安德森高速路上以52英里的时速向西行驶
[16:17] Target will make contact with Alpha Team in 30 seconds. 目标30秒后将遭遇阿尔法队
[16:22] Hive, this is Alpha One. 蜂巢 这里是阿尔法一号
[16:23] Be advised, we have visual on the target. 请知悉 我们看到目标了
[16:26] Clear copy, Alpha One. 收到 阿尔法一号
[16:31] Confirm weapons free. 请求确认可使用武器
[16:38] Repeat, confirm weapons free. 重复 请求确认可使用武器
[16:46] There has to be another way, Dan. 肯定还有别的办法 丹
[16:47] Haynes has killed seven people. 海恩斯杀了七个人
[16:49] Edwards is still one of ours. 爱德华兹仍然是我们的一员
[16:50] Are you willing to bet our careers on it? 你愿意赌上我们的事业吗
[16:52] Testify to that in front of a fucking Senate committee? 在参议院委员会面前作证
[16:54] Alpha One to Hive. We have a visual on the target. 阿尔法一号呼叫蜂巢 我们能看到目标
[16:57] Please confirm weapons free. 请求确认可使用武器
[16:59] Permission to engage. 请准许开火
[17:03] No, I’m not doing this. 不 我做不到
[17:08] This is Hive, weapons are free. 我是蜂巢 可使用武器
[17:12] Confirmed. 确认
[17:23] We’re in their range. 我们进入他们的射程了
[17:35] Right there, break left! 就在那 向左急转
[17:43] Alpha Team has lost visual. 阿尔法小队看不到目标了
[17:47] Switching satellite imager to FLIR. 卫星成像仪换成全球红外热成像仪
[17:50] – What’s Alpha Team’s position? – 100 yards out. -阿尔法小队的位置在哪 -一百码外
[18:08] – We have a problem. – What is it? -我们有麻烦了 -怎么了
[18:10] There’s only one man in that car. 车上只有一个人
[18:12] Jesus Christ. 老天
[18:15] Let me see your hands! 让我看到你的手
[18:21] Where the hell is Stephen Haynes? 斯蒂文·海恩斯呢
[18:23] We have visual on Matt Edwards. 我们看到了马特·爱德华兹
[18:24] We need eyes on Haynes! Haynes is gone. 我们需要找到海恩斯 海恩斯不见了
[18:32] It’s Matt Edwards. 是马特·爱德华兹
[18:33] All right, route it through our audio. 接通我们这边
[18:37] – Matt? – I want to come in. -马特 -我想回局里
[18:39] – Then why did you run? – I know the mission directive. -那你为什么跑 -我了解任务指令
[18:42] I was running with Alpha Team when Blackbriar blew up, remember? 黑蔷薇曝光的时候我是阿尔法小队的 记得吗
[18:45] I know they’re here to kill us. Who authorized this–Levine? 我知道他们是来杀我们的 谁授权的 莱文吗
[18:48] Oh, you got it all wrong, Matt. 你搞错了 马特
[18:50] If anything happens to me, 要是我有什么三长两短
[18:51] Haynes is gonna turn this place into a fucking slaughterhouse. 海恩斯会把这里变成屠宰场
[18:54] We can discuss this, Matt. 我们可以商量 马特
[18:58] Instruct Alpha One to take the shot. 命令阿尔法一号射击
[19:00] You give me 30 seconds to talk this through. 给我30秒和他谈话
[19:04] Haynes is posted up with my AR-15 海恩斯拿着我的AR-15步枪
[19:06] and 200 rounds of ammunition. 还有200发子弹
[19:08] Get me a fucking heat signature on Haynes. 给我找到海恩斯的热能标记
[19:12] There is no signature for him, sir. 没有他的热能标记 长官
[19:13] How is that possible? 怎么可能
[19:17] Edwards could be bluffing. 爱德华兹可能在虚张声势
[19:18] Haynes might be long gone by now. 海恩斯可能已经跑得老远了
[19:22] Matt… 马特
[19:23] I need proof that Haynes is on site. 我需要海恩斯在现场的证据
[19:32] Hive, we’re under fire. Unknown shooter. 蜂巢 我们受到攻击 未知枪手
[19:37] Where’s the shooter? 枪手在哪
[19:39] He could be using a reflective blanket. 他可能使用了反光毯
[19:41] God damn it. 该死
[19:56] What’s it gonna be, Ellen? 你说怎么样 艾伦
[20:04] Do what he says. 照他说的做
[20:12] Matt, I’ll see you soon. 马特 到时见
[20:18] Come on out with your hands up. 双手举起出来
[20:22] Hive, we have the shooter. 蜂巢 我们找到枪手了
[20:32] Hold it there. 别动
[20:35] Put your weapon on the ground! 把武器放地上
[20:38] Now! 快
[20:49] On the ground. 跪下
[20:52] That’s affirmative, Alpha Team leader. 已确认 阿尔法小队队长
[20:54] Edwards and Haynes-both in custody. 爱德华兹和海恩斯都被抓获
[22:00] You will get the first bite, as agreed. 如我们说好的那样 你会分到第一杯羹
[22:04] The warhead is already en route to Cyprus. 弹头已经在去塞浦路斯的路上
[22:16] Who the hell is that? 那是谁
[24:34] – Turn off the cameras. – Matt. -关掉摄像头 -马特
[24:36] I don’t trust anyone in this place. 我不信任这里的任何人
[24:39] All that footage will do is put a target on our backs. 那个录像只会给我们添加靶子
[25:01] And when did you stop trusting me? 你什么时候不再信任我的
[25:04] Around the same time you issued a kill order 大概就在你下令
[25:05] on Stephen Haynes. 杀掉斯蒂文·海恩斯的时候
[25:09] That was an execution, Ellen. 那是处决 艾伦
[25:11] I was justified. 我有合法理由
[25:13] He signed over his life to this place. 他把他的命都签给了这里
[25:15] He let them erase everything 他让他们抹去了
[25:17] that might have gotten in the way of his service. 一切可能妨碍他工作的东西
[25:19] I think he deserved more than a bullet. 我想他应得的不只是一枚子弹
[25:21] He killed seven people. 他杀了七个人
[25:22] – Don’t you want to know why? – Of course I want to know why. -你不想知道原因吗 -我当然想知道
[25:26] You’re too busy thinking about optics 你忙着想外界会怎么看
[25:27] and running risk analysis. 做风险分析
[25:29] How dare you? 你怎么敢这么说
[25:31] You’re protecting yourself. 你在保护你自己
[25:32] No, I was protecting you today, Matt. 不 我今天是在保护你 马特
[25:35] Haynes could have helped us. 海恩斯本可以帮到我们的
[25:39] I have a family. 我有家庭
[25:40] You think they’d want to see you covering up mistakes for the CIA? 你觉得他们会想看到你为中情局掩盖错误吗
[25:43] I think they want to see me stay out of fucking prison, 我觉得他们想看到我远离监狱
[25:46] is what I think. 这是我的想法
[25:47] I’m the one who signed off on this operation. 同意这次行动的人是我
[25:51] I am the one who gave you the freedom to go out and investigate, 是我给了你去调查的自由
[25:54] and I got a trail of fucking bodies in return. 而我得到的却是一连串尸体
[25:59] You went dark, and you left me holding the bag. 你突然中断联系 你让我一人承担责任
[26:04] And let me tell you something– if this goes public… 我告诉你 如果这事曝光
[26:08] it’s me that’s gonna burn. 遭殃的会是我
[26:12] Who woke up Haynes? 谁唤醒海恩斯的
[26:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:16] Why did he kill an ExPo whistle-blower in that store? 他为什么要在那家店里杀死一个世博能源的检举者
[26:19] Who was the agency woman in the photo I sent you? 我发给你那张照片里的女探员是谁
[26:22] What’s her connection to all of this? 她跟这一切有何联系
[26:37] Go home, Matt. 回家吧 马特
[27:42] God damn it, Ellen. 该死 艾伦
[27:49] He’s locked out, sir. 封掉他了 长官
[27:52] Get me a full surveillance package on Matt Edwards 全方位跟踪马特·爱德华兹
[27:54] effective immediately. 即刻生效
[27:56] Yes, sir. 遵命
[28:12] All right everyone, she’s in the lobby. 各位 她进大厅了
[28:36] – What’s the holdup? – Her ID card should be clear. -怎么延迟了 -她的证件应该能用
[28:39] Well, it’s not. Hurry up. 并没有 快点
[28:45] Don’t give it to him. He’ll know it’s fake. 别给他 他会看出是假的
[28:49] I’m trying a different packet. 我在尝试一个不同的数据包
[28:50] Try faster. 快点
[29:24] Okay, so, remember, you’re a visiting professor 记住 你是一个研究冷战关税的
[29:26] researching Cold War tariffs. 客座教授
[29:57] Okay, so you’re gonna go straight and up the stairs 直走 然后上楼
[29:59] in three, two, one, now. 三 二 一 开始
[30:25] Okay, so, when you’re at the top of the stairs, 到最顶层后
[30:27] you’re gonna take your left… 左转
[30:29] and around, keep going, 绕过去 继续走
[30:33] going, and stop. 继续 停下
[30:36] Okay, Row R, shelf 44. R排 44号书架
[30:47] Okay. 找到了
[30:50] Start uploading images. 开始上传图片
[31:04] Okay, now hold still. 别动
[31:07] There’s a guard right under you. 你正下方有个警卫
[31:19] Okay, clear. 安全了
[31:22] Okay, Yuri Leniov was a KGB major back in the ’70s. 尤里·莱尼诺夫70年代的时候是克格勃少校
[31:26] He was managing Cicada. 他管理知了项目
[31:28] What was he working on specifically? 他具体在负责什么
[31:31] Any items with intelligence value have been blacked out. 所有有情报价值的信息都被涂黑了
[31:33] All I see are random locations and names. 我只能看到一些随机的地点和名字
[31:38] Cross-reference those Cicada names 交叉参考知了名字
[31:42] against those on the Stiletto Six program. 和短剑六号项目里的名字
[31:50] All right, we got a hit. 有一个结果
[31:52] Sergeant Petra Andropov. 佩特拉·安德罗波夫中士
[31:55] There’s a guard coming in less than ten seconds. 还有不到10秒会过来一个警卫
[31:58] I’m not done. 我还没拍完
[32:00] Get out of there. 快出来
[32:08] Five, four, 五 四
[32:10] three, two… 三 二
[32:15] Okay, what do we got? 好了 找到了什么
[32:16] Born in Moscow. December 19, 1951. 1951年12月19日 出生于莫斯科
[32:19] Parents were part of a farming collective in St. Petersburg. 父母是圣彼得堡一个集体农场的成员
[32:22] That’s where she was raised. 她也在那长大
[32:23] Graduated from the KGB Academy in 1968, 1968年从克格勃学院毕业
[32:26] top of her class. 班级排名第一
[32:27] Married a civilian named Oleg Volkov 嫁给了一个叫奥列格·沃科夫的平民
[32:30] but kept her maiden name. 但是保留了她的娘家姓
[32:31] Okay, financials? 经济状况呢
[32:33] Nothing since 1995. 95年后就没有动静了
[32:35] No bank accounts, no credit cards, 没有银行账户 没有信用卡
[32:37] no utility bills, zero digital footprint. 没有水电账单 没有任何数字足迹
[32:40] – How is that possible? – It’s not. -这怎么可能 -不可能
[32:43] Three, two, one, now. 三 二 一 按
[32:49] All we know is that Yuri oversaw 我们只知道尤里在70年代
[32:50] Sergeant Andropov’s work on the Cicadas in the ’70s 监管安德罗波夫中士在知了项目上的工作
[32:54] and the Stiletto Six program until 1995. 还有短剑六号项目 一直到95年
[32:57] She was still a sergeant in 1995? 她在95年的时候还是中士
[32:59] Yeah. 是的
[33:01] That woman was a rising star in the KGB, 那女人是克格勃的新星
[33:03] and for some reason, her career totally stalled after Cicada. 不知为何 在知了之后 她的事业就停滞了
[33:07] It’s an anomaly. 很反常
[33:08] Yuri Leniov is the bookend to her career. 尤里·莱尼诺夫就是她事业的书挡
[33:11] – They have a history. – Too bad she’s a ghost. -他们之间有历史 -可惜她消失了
[33:15] Where’s her husband now? 她现在的丈夫在哪
[33:23] I have an address for him in Kursk. 我有个他在库尔斯克的地址
[33:25] Give it to me. 给我
[33:35] This is the address on Vincent’s driver’s license. 这是文森特驾照上的地址
[33:43] I don’t know if this is gonna work. 我不知道这能不能行
[33:46] – It has to work. – It’s a long shot, Doug. -必须行 -机会不大 道格
[33:50] You trained this guy, you know everything about him. 你训练了他 你了解他的一切
[33:52] Yeah, but now I’ve got to give you a lifetime of information 嗯 可现在我得他在他分配到下个任务前
[33:54] before he gets tasked with another mission. 给你说他一生的信息
[34:01] I can do this with your help. 有你的帮助我能做到
[34:23] Vincent has a cache hidden somewhere– 文森特有个秘密藏物处
[34:26] passports, IDs, money. 护照 身份证件 钱
[34:27] Let’s find it. 我们去找吧
[34:30] We made him an art dealer– 我们给了他一个艺术商的身份
[34:32] cover for international flights, 可以掩护他的国际航班
[34:33] one-man business, diverse contacts. 个体户 形形色色的人脉
[34:36] What was his life like? 他的生活怎么样
[34:37] Father was Wall Street, mother was in fashion. 父亲在华尔街混 母亲是时装界的
[34:40] Upper West Side, Dalton, house in Montauk. 上西区 道尔顿 蒙托克有房子
[34:43] What the hell’s that mean? 什么意思
[34:44] Vincent’s cover story was that he came from money. 文森特的虚构故事就是他是富二代
[34:47] Yeah? 是吗
[34:49] Wife? 妻子呢
[34:50] Uh, ex-wife– 前妻
[34:51] married six years, no kids, former model. 结婚了六年 没有孩子 以前是模特
[34:54] They met at a Cindy Sherman retrospective. 他们在辛蒂·雪曼回顾展上相识
[35:12] Found it. 找到了
[35:16] He was fluent in English, French, Spanish, 他精通英语 法语 西班牙语
[35:18] Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, and Farsi. 葡萄牙语 俄语 汉语和波斯语
[35:21] – He spoke eight languages? – Yeah. -他会八门语言 -嗯
[35:27] Hey, same as you. 跟你一样
[35:29] Cicadas spent their lives undercover. 知了项目的人一辈子都从事秘密工作
[35:32] If I’m gonna become Vincent, we better get started. 如果我要变成文森特 我们得赶快开始
[35:37] Well, he tore his right ACL during the first month of training 他在训练的第一个月里右脚十字韧带撕裂
[35:40] and always favored it subconsciously. 总是潜意识保护它
[35:44] Like this? 像这样吗
[35:45] Yeah, good. 嗯 很好
[35:48] What else? 还有什么
[35:49] Combat medicine, wilderness survival, 军医 野外生存
[35:51] disaster relief. 救灾
[35:53] How to run a tail, lose a tail, 怎么跟踪人 怎么甩掉人
[35:54] and pick nine different locks in less than a minute. 在不到一分钟内撬开9把不同的锁
[35:57] You know the Koran by heart and the right place to sit 对《古兰经》熟记于心 在四川茶道仪式上
[35:59] during a tea ceremony in Szechuan. 知道该坐哪里
[36:02] He wrote with his left hand 他用左手鞋子
[36:03] and did everything else with his right. 其他事都是用右手
[36:10] Okay, now in Arabic. 好了 现在写阿拉伯语
[36:48] How do I look? 我看上去怎么样
[36:53] Like him. 很像他
[38:04] Put your hands where I can see them! 把手放到我能看到的地方
[38:07] Do it now! Don’t move! 快点 别动
[38:08] This is American soil! Stand down! 这是美国领地 退后
[38:10] Don’t move! 别动
[38:11] My name is Soyun Pak. 我叫朴昭允
[38:14] I’m a citizen of North Korea, 我是朝鲜公民
[38:15] and I have urgent information for the CIA. 我有紧急信息要给中情局
[38:23] Hey, back off! 退后
[38:25] She’s coming with us. 她要跟我们走
[38:29] Stand down! 退下
[38:46] Ma’am, come here. 女士 过来
[39:19] Tara? 塔拉
[39:20] – It’s good to hear your voice. – Are you okay? -很高兴听到你的声音 -你还好吗
[39:23] Well, I’ve been through a lot since the last time we talked. 我们上次谈话后我经历了很多
[39:25] That makes two of us. 我也是
[39:27] What is this about? 什么事
[39:29] Yuri Leniov. 尤里·莱尼诺夫
[39:31] His men murdered my friend Meghan 他的手下在柏林
[39:33] in Berlin right in front of my face. 当着我的面杀了我朋友梅根
[39:36] Jesus. 天呐
[39:37] He’s connected to Stiletto Six 他跟短剑六号
[39:39] and an old program called– 以及一个老项目有关
[39:40] Cicada. 知了
[39:41] General Kwon mentioned it. 权将军有提到
[39:42] I remember. 我记得
[39:44] It’s an old Russian program. 那是个古老的俄罗斯项目
[39:46] Everyone who worked on it with him is dead 当时跟他共事的人都死了
[39:48] except for the woman I’m going to see right now. 除了我现在要去见的这个女人
[39:50] Well, who is she? 她是谁
[39:52] She’s a former KGB agent called Andropov. 她是前克格勃成员 叫安德罗波夫
[39:56] Okay, find out everything you can 尽全力找到你能找到的信息
[39:58] and call me as soon as you finish. 完事后联系我
[40:01] I will. 好
[40:28] Sergeant Andropov? 安德罗波夫中士
[40:31] Who are you? 你是谁
[40:33] My name is Tara Coleman. 我叫塔拉·科曼
[40:34] I’d to talk to you about Yuri Leniov. 我想跟你谈谈尤里·莱尼诺夫
[40:38] I’m a journalist. 我是记者
[40:51] Come in. 进来吧
[40:53] Let’s have some tea. 我们来喝点茶
绊脚石

文章导航

Previous Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

绊脚石(Treadstone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号