Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Yuri Leniov is selling the stiletto six launch codes 尤里·莱尼诺夫要在黑市上
[00:08] on the black market. 出售短剑六号发射代码
[00:10] I need you to call him for me. 我需要你帮我联系他
[00:11] Hello, Sebastian. 你好 塞巴斯蒂安
[00:12] Thanks for wrangling the chopper. 谢谢看守直升机
[00:14] Let’s do this. 我们走吧
[00:15] You see Matheson out there? 你看到马瑟森了吗
[00:16] I don’t know where he is, Pete. 我不知道他在哪 皮特
[00:17] Hey, come on, give him some space, Wilson. 拜托 给他点空间 威尔逊
[00:19] I’m Don Matheson. We both work for the CIA. 我是唐·马瑟森 我们都在中情局工作
[00:22] Tell me the truth. 告诉我真相
[00:24] They’re in your head. 他们控制了你
[00:25] You won’t even remember this conversation. 你都不会记得这次对话
[00:27] No! 不
[00:27] I don’t feel control over myself when you’re around. 你在我身边的时候 我控制不了自己
[00:30] I know you feel this, too. 我知道你也能感觉到
[01:03] What’s happening? Are we okay? 怎么了 我们没事吧
[01:05] I don’t know, Sam. 我不知道 小萨
[01:09] Actually, this is a problem for us both, Doug. 实际上 这是我们俩的问题 道格
[01:16] The cops, Doug, and Samantha. 警察 道格 萨曼莎
[01:48] Doug, hey. 道格
[01:53] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[02:00] What’d you do to your hair? 你头发怎么了
[02:01] We just got to get moving, okay? 我们得赶紧走了
[02:02] We’re running out of time. Everything’s got to change. 我们没时间了 一切都得改变
[02:04] Our looks, our names, just–just all of it. 我们的样子 名字 全部都要
[02:06] I ran into some people from Treadstone. I overheard them talking. 我撞见了几个绊脚石计划的人 我无意中听到他们谈话
[02:09] They’re sending a team to our house. 他们要派人到我们家来
[02:10] I know. I worked for them. 我知道 我为他们工作过
[02:15] Okay, so whose car is this out front? 所以我们家门口的这辆车是谁的
[02:18] I bought it in cash this morning. 我今早用现金买的
[02:19] Solid engine, low mileage, clean plates. 发动机很好 里程低 车牌干净
[02:23] Okay, so what is all this stuff? 好 那这些是什么
[02:25] Our go-bags. 我们的应急包
[02:27] Jesus christ, Sam. 老天 小萨
[02:28] Who taught you how to do all this? 这些都是谁教你的
[02:30] I watched the program train assets for three years. 我观看项目里他们训练特工看了三年
[02:33] I picked up some things, too. 我也学会了一些事
[02:51] The guy that we buried in the woods, Sam– 我们埋在了林子里的那男的 小萨
[02:53] his boss came down here looking for him. 他的上司过来找他了
[02:55] I overheard him talking to this woman. 我无意听到他跟一个女人说话
[02:57] They’re planning on killing some guy named Marcus Sachs tonight. 他们计划今晚 杀死一个叫马库斯·萨克斯的人
[03:00] They’re sending another asset. 他们要派来另一个特工
[03:02] They’re gonna murder him and his wife. 他们会杀了他和他妻子
[03:05] Fuck. 操
[03:08] – Who’s the target? – Marcus Sachs. -谁是目标 -马库斯·萨克斯
[03:12] He’s a mining geologist who specializes in rare-earth metals. 他是个专门研究稀土金属的采矿地质师
[03:15] Is he connected to Patty Vernon? 他跟帕蒂·弗农有关吗
[03:17] Uh, no, not at first glance. 并没有 乍一看他俩没什么联系
[03:19] I overheard the two of them say that Lang Pharmaceuticals 我听他们提到朗制药公司
[03:22] wants to take over Patty’s market share. 想要接管帕蒂的市场份额
[03:24] Wait, what’s the link to a geologist? 慢着 这和采矿地质师有什么关系
[03:26] Uh, Treadstone, CIA. 也许和中情局的绊脚石项目有关
[03:28] No, no, that doesn’t make sense. 不 不对 这说不通
[03:29] The program just doesn’t target guys like this. 绊脚石项目并不针对像他这样的人
[03:32] We need to help him, Sam. 我们得帮他 小萨
[03:38] Okay, I have an address for him in Arlington 我找到了他位于阿灵顿的地址
[03:40] but no current phone number. 但是没找到他现在的电话号码
[03:42] We can be there in a few hours. 几小时内我们就能开到那儿
[03:43] – They’re sending an asset, Doug. – I know. -他们要派一名特工 道格 -我知道
[03:45] Well, that’s a lot more dangerous than some rednecks 对付特工可比对付那些抢劫制药厂的
[03:47] just running around a pill factory. 大老粗们危险多了
[03:49] We got to do something. 我们得做点什么
[03:53] We got to do something. 我们必须得做点什么
[04:10] 1973年 匈牙利 布达佩斯
[04:34] I remember everything… 我全都记起来了…
[04:38] What you did to me, what you’ve made me do. 你对我做过的一切 以及你逼我做的那些事
[04:44] You better kill me now 你最好现在干掉我
[04:45] ’cause I’m not letting you take me back. 因为我不会让你把我带回去的
[04:49] If you remember everything, 如果你记起了一切
[04:50] do you remember what happened between us? 那你记得发生在我们之间的事吗
[04:53] You were manipulating me. 你当时在利用我
[04:54] Yes, I was… 没错 一开始…
[04:57] In the beginning. 我确实曾利用你
[04:59] John, I started to doubt Meisner and the program. 约翰 我后来开始质疑迈斯纳和整个项目
[05:02] I started to see you. – Bullshit! -我开始看清了你 -你胡说
[05:06] Your spirit, your will, that was real. 你的精神和意志 都是真的
[05:23] we need to move! 我们得赶紧走
[05:23] Did I kill Matheson? 马瑟森是我杀的吗
[05:26] Is he still alive? 他还活着吗
[05:29] – Is he still alive? – He’s alive. -他还活着吗 -他还活着
[05:32] – Then where is he? – I don’t know. -那他现在在哪儿 -我不知道
[05:34] If Matheson’s still alive, I need to go back and save him. 如果马瑟森还活着 我必须回去救他
[05:37] Him and anyone else still in there. 去救他和其他仍关在那里的人
[05:39] That is impossible. 你办不到的
[05:40] It would be suicide. 那无异于自杀
[05:42] If we run now, they will never catch us. 如果我们现在逃跑 他们永远都抓不到我们
[05:46] There is no us. 你是你 我是我
[05:49] You will never find them without me. 没我的帮助 你永远都找不到他们
[05:58] Let’s go. They’re here. 快走 他们来了
[06:22] Why did you sacrifice yourself for your partner? 你为什么要牺牲自己救同伴呢
[06:24] What does that matter right now? 现在说这个有什么用吗
[06:26] You knew how Meisner was treating prisoners in that place. 你也知道迈斯纳在那里是如何对待那些囚犯的
[06:29] You mean how you and Meisner were treating prisoners. 你是指你和迈斯纳是如何对待囚犯的吧
[06:40] Did your partner make it back? 你的同伴成功回去了吗
[06:43] He was murdered. 他被杀了
[06:45] By my people? 是我的人干的吗
[06:47] By mine. 是我的人干的
[06:55] Petra. 佩特拉
[07:42] I know a place where we can go. 我知道一处藏身之地
[07:44] John, KGB will be all over this area soon. 约翰 克格勃的人很快就会包围这里
[07:57] 现在 韩国 首尔
[12:09] I heard that is Yuri Leniov’s ship. 我听说那是尤里·莱尼诺夫的船
[12:12] Rumor is, it cost a cool $300 million. 传说那船价值3亿美元
[12:16] You can land a freakin’ helicopter on it. 可以在上面停直升机
[12:18] Yeah, some people have all the luck. 是啊 有些人就是命好
[12:21] Yeah. 是啊
[12:22] He’s definitely living the good life. 他绝对是过得很好
[12:25] What do you mean? 什么意思
[12:29] You know, typical billionaire stuff. 你懂的 典型的亿万富豪做派
[12:43] Steady rotation of fashion models, 身边定期轮换的超模
[12:45] chauffeured benzes, a huge villa. 配了司机的奔驰 大别墅
[13:00] I’ll have another. 再来一杯
[13:01] Sure. 好的
[13:34] I never figured out how he named it, though. 但我一直没弄明白那艘船叫什么
[13:36] I don’t speak russian. 我不会说俄语
[13:41] Ambitisya. 安比奇亚
[13:46] Ambition. 野心
[14:46] 1973年 匈牙利 布达佩斯
[15:15] Jim, do you hear me? 吉姆 你听见我说的了吗
[15:17] Tell them I didn’t know those gunmen were coming. 告诉他们我不知道那些枪手要来
[15:19] Say, “Kitty is innocent.” 告诉他们 “凯蒂是无辜的”
[15:20] “I swear Kitty is innocent.” “我发誓凯蒂是无辜的”
[15:23] Say it, Jim, say it. 说啊 吉姆 快说啊
[15:25] It’ll save me if you do. 说了就能救我一命
[15:26] Don’t ask a dying man to lie his soul into hell. 不要要求一个垂死之人撒谎下地狱
[15:31] We can stay here for a few hours. 我们可以在这里待几个小时
[15:33] They won’t look for us here. 他们不会来这里找我们
[15:35] This is one of the KGB safe houses. 这里是克格勃的安全屋之一
[15:37] Where’s the KGB holding the other subjects in the program? 克格勃把项目里的其他实验对象关在哪里了
[15:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:41] How many are left? 还剩多少人
[15:42] Three, maybe four. One was in bad shape. 三个 或许四个 其中一个情况很糟
[15:45] – Is that it? – Yes. -就这样了吗 -是的
[15:49] This isn’t gonna work. 这样是行不通的
[15:50] We’re on different sides, Petra. 我们在不同阵营 佩特拉
[15:52] I don’t have a side anymore. 我已经没有阵营了
[15:54] I gave it up for you. 我为你放弃了阵营
[16:00] Don’t you remember how it was with us, John? 你难道不记得我们之间的事了吗 约翰
[16:04] I was your fucking prisoner. 我他妈的是你的囚犯
[16:06] I know. 我知道
[16:09] But here we are. 但如今我们在这儿
[16:15] – I need to get some air. – I’m coming with you. -我出去透透气 -我跟你一起去
[16:17] They are looking for us. 他们在找我们
[16:19] I thought you said you trusted me. 你不是说你相信我吗
[16:23] Or are you worried I won’t come back 还是说你担心我会一走了之
[16:25] and you’ll lose your cicada? 而你会丢了你的知了
[16:32] KGB moves in teams of four. 克格勃的行动小队都是四人一组
[16:35] By now, they will have paid off the Hungarian police. 现在他们应该已经收买了匈牙利的警察
[16:54] – See ya. – Oh, god. -再见 -天啊
[16:56] Next question. 下一个问题
[16:59] Ah, you’re recovering nicely, I see. 看来你恢复得不错嘛
[17:01] Well, I always thought 我一直都觉得
[17:02] a knife scar would complete my look. 有一条刀疤会更好看
[17:09] I’m gonna get some rest, hmm? 我得去休息了
[17:11] Leave the two of you to catch up. 你们两个慢慢聊吧
[17:14] Meghan, stay. 梅根 留下吧
[17:15] I’ve got to catch my son on facetime 我得赶在我儿子睡觉之前
[17:16] before he goes to bed. 跟他视个频
[17:26] So what is so important about stiletto six? 短剑六号为什么这么重要
[17:31] I had a gut feeling about that story. 我当初对那个故事有一种直觉
[17:34] No one believed me. 没人信我
[17:37] If that missile goes off, 那枚导弹一旦发射
[17:38] millions of people are gonna die, 上百万人都会死
[17:40] and I could have been the one who stopped it. 而我或许能阻止这事
[17:41] You can’t put that type of responsibility on yourself. 你不能把这么重的责任揽到自己身上
[17:45] It’s how I feel. 我就是这种感觉
[17:48] That’s why I respect you. 所以我才尊重你
[17:52] Feels good to be with friends. 跟朋友在一起的感觉真好
[17:54] You’ve got people that care for you, Tara. 世上还是有人关心你的 塔拉
[17:57] I know. 我知道
[18:00] So… 那么
[18:02] We’re just friends now, hmm? 我们现在就只是朋友了
[18:05] Give me a week. 给我一星期
[18:09] To set up a meet with Yuri? 安排我跟尤里见面吗
[18:11] To relax and get to know each other again. 用来放松 重新了解彼此
[18:14] That is not why I’m here. 我可不是为这个来的
[18:17] I know why you’re here. 我知道你为什么来
[18:21] I called Yuri’s people about an hour ago 一个多小时前我给尤里的人打电话了
[18:23] and told them that I had a potential buyer. 跟他们说我找到了一个可能的买家
[18:26] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[18:29] But that’s not even the best Bordeaux I’ve got. 不过这还不是我手里最好的波尔多葡萄酒
[18:36] You always did do your best to help me unwind. 你总是尽力帮我放松
[18:40] I appreciate it. 我很感激
[18:43] I actually like it when you talk about work. 我很喜欢你谈论工作时的样子
[18:47] I thought you wanted me to change. 我还以为你想让我改变呢
[18:53] All I want is you. 我只想要你
[21:31] Do you still dream about it? 你还会梦到那个吗
[21:36] All the time. 一直都会
[21:38] It’s weird, right? 很奇怪对吧
[21:42] I remember sitting in the back seat next to Ellie. 我记得跟艾莉一起坐在后排
[21:46] She was wearing a red dress. It was summer. 她穿着红裙子 当时是夏天
[21:50] But after that, 但在那之后
[21:52] it all cuts to black. 一切都变得漆黑
[21:55] That’s your brain protecting you from… 那是你的大脑在保护你
[21:59] The horror of losing your family. 不受失去家人所带来的恐惧的影响
[22:01] Which leaves me to imagine… 让我开始想象
[22:04] What the crash must have been like. 车祸是什么样
[22:08] I guess– 我想
[22:09] I guess that’s my way of making sense of it. 我想这是我理解这事的方法
[22:12] You’ve spent your career making sense of chaos. 你整个职业生涯都在理解混乱
[22:17] You got me. You got Meghan. 你有我 你有梅根
[22:22] You’re not alone. 你不孤单
[22:23] I know. 我知道
[22:25] Then what’s on your mind? 那你在想什么
[22:29] Breakfast. 早餐
[22:37] I emailed Nolan Lavelle. 我给诺兰·拉维尔发了邮件
[22:38] Who’s that? 那是谁
[22:40] Our source for the crypt 4 leak story 我们2015年发表的
[22:41] we published back in 2015. 序列密码4泄漏报道的线人
[22:43] What did you say? 你说了什么
[22:44] I asked him if the words “Treadstone” Or “Cicada” 我问他他对”绊脚石”或者”知了”二词
[22:46] meant anything to him. 是否有印象
[22:47] No response. 没有回复
[22:49] That’s unlike him. 这不像他
[22:50] Exactly, he’s an attention junkie. 没错 他喜欢博取关注
[22:52] It’s why he leaked that huge cache of files in the first place. 所以他当初才曝光了那么多资料
[22:55] Silence means he knows something. 沉默意味着他知道些什么
[22:57] But he’s scared to talk about it. 但他不敢谈论
[22:58] I’ll try calling– 我会试着打…
[23:02] Get us out of here now! 快带我们出去
[23:07] Out of the fucking car! 赶紧下车
[23:11] – Get out! – Get out now! -下车 -快下车
[23:18] 匈牙利 布达佩斯 1973年
[23:50] Wilson. 威尔逊
[24:31] I don’t want to hurt you, 我不想伤害你
[24:33] but I can’t let you bring me in. 但我不能让你带我回去
[24:51] I saw you with that redhead bitch. 我看到你和那个红发婊子了
[24:53] I know she turned you. 我知道她让你叛变了
[25:00] Matheson’s still alive, all right? 马瑟森还活着 好吗
[25:02] She’s gonna help me bring him home. 她会帮我带他回家
[25:03] She’s gonna help me bring him home! 她会帮我带他回家
[25:05] Bullshit. 狗屁
[25:06] You’re a traitor. 你个叛徒
[25:36] We need to get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[25:38] Look around. That’s not happening. 看看周围 根本不可能
[25:46] Who are these guys? 那些人是谁
[25:48] They could be with Yuri’s men. 可能是尤里的人
[25:51] They could be with the North Koreans. 可能是朝鲜的人
[25:53] We don’t know what they want. 我们不知道他们想要什么
[25:57] Maybe we can cut some kind of deal. 也许我们可以跟他们达成交易
[26:02] Oh, I shouldn’t have brought you into this. 我不该把你卷进来的
[26:04] You didn’t. 你没有
[26:06] I came on my own, Tara. 我是自愿来的 塔拉
[26:08] We’re going to get out of this. 我们会逃出去的
[26:10] I promise. 我保证
[26:12] How? 怎么逃
[26:30] Where is the money, Tara? 钱在哪 塔拉
[26:33] What money? 什么钱
[26:37] No! 不
[26:38] No, no, no! 不不不
[26:43] The cryptocurrency. 虚拟货币
[26:46] Oh, fuck you. 去你妈的
[26:50] Tara. 塔拉
[26:52] Tara. For fuck’s sake, Tara! 塔拉 该死 塔拉
[26:54] – Tara! – We–we can make a deal. -塔拉 -我们可以做交易
[26:55] – We can make a deal. – This is not negotiable. -我们可以做交易 -没得商量
[26:58] Stop, stop, stop! 住手
[26:59] Stop it! Stop, please. 住手 拜托 住手
[27:01] Stop. Okay, okay. 住手 行 我说
[27:17] Enter access key. 输入访问密钥
[27:22] Enter the access key! 输入访问密钥
[27:36] Transfer’s confirmed. 转账已确认
[27:37] Okay, let’s move. 走了
[28:02] Thank you. Okay. 谢谢 好了
[28:04] I’m gonna call the police. 我去报警
[28:06] Maybe they can help us find Meghan’s body. 也许他们能帮我们找到梅根的尸体
[28:09] I’ll make some arrangements. I’ll call her husband. 我去做些安排 我会联系她丈夫
[28:11] I’ll call her husband. 我去联系她丈夫
[28:13] Tell me this is the end of stiletto six. 告诉我短剑六号的事就此结束
[28:16] Are you gonna walk away from this now? 你现在要走掉了吗
[28:18] After everything that’s happened today, 今天发生了这些事后
[28:20] I need to chase this harder. 我得更加用力去追查
[28:22] – This can’t all be in vain. – Tara! -不能白白牺牲 -塔拉
[28:24] I can’t let Meghan’s death be for nothing. 我不能让梅根白死
[28:26] I just can’t do that, Sebastian! 我做不到 塞巴斯蒂安
[28:29] I can’t-I can’t be around you. 我不能在你身边
[28:32] – I can’t- – maybe– -我不能 -也许
[28:33] I can’t be around anyone that I care about! 我不能在任何我在乎的人身边
[28:35] Maybe you need to make some life changes. 也许你需要在生活上做些改变
[28:42] I need to be on my own. 我得独自行事
[29:44] Senator Wray. Hello, my friend. 参议员雷 你好 我的朋友
[29:46] Ah, Yuri. Good to see you. 尤里 很高兴见到你
[29:49] Good to see you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[29:55] Thank you for your help with the trade agreement. 谢谢你帮忙达成贸易协定
[29:59] And you thought it wouldn’t be done, eh? 你还以为成不了 对吗
[30:02] An hour of two old friends solving a problem 两个老朋友解决问题的一小时
[30:04] can be worth more than thousands of political summits. 比几千次政治峰会有价值多了
[30:08] Always seems to be the way. 似乎总是这样
[30:56] You’re concerned about me. 你担心我
[30:59] English, Yuri? 还说英语了 尤里
[31:02] You really have changed. 你真的变了
[31:05] But you haven’t. 但你没有
[31:07] Bodyguards and chauffeurs and drinks with politicians? 保镖 司机 陪政客喝酒
[31:11] That isn’t power, Yuri. 那不是权力 尤里
[31:14] What happened to “Power comes from having a cause”? 说好的”权力来自拥有事业”呢
[31:25] What are you planning on doing with stiletto six? 你打算怎么处理短剑六号
[31:30] That is not your concern. 不关你的事
[31:31] Not my concern? 不关我事
[31:35] My mission was to guard it with my life. 我的任务就是用生命守护它
[31:39] You were the one who assigned it to me. 当初是你把它安排给我的
[31:42] Now your mission is concluded. 现在你的任务结束了
[31:45] You performed it really well, comrade. 你表现得很好 同志
[31:47] I didn’t spend the last 25 years on a farm 我在农场上生活了25年
[31:50] so you could get rich. 不是为了让你致富
[31:52] While I was fighting a war, you were playing the long game. 我在打仗的时候 你却在放长线
[31:59] While you were watching the cause, 你观察事业的时候
[32:01] I was watching people, 我在观察人
[32:03] and I knew that iron curtain would fall eventually, didn’t you? 我知道铁幕终究会落下
[32:06] – Are you selling the missile? – Petrushka. -你要卖掉导弹吗 -佩特鲁什卡
[32:08] I deserve to know. 我有权知道
[32:11] A group of North Koreans are purchasing it. 一个朝鲜组织打算购买
[32:18] You told yourself it was a mission, 你告诉自己那是个任务
[32:20] but it was really punishment. 但其实是惩罚
[32:21] You made one emotional decision too many 你做了太多情绪化的决定
[32:24] and had to pay the price. 必须付出代价
[32:28] You still think sacrifice and commitment answer every problem. 你还认为牺牲和投入可以解决所有问题
[32:34] But you never lived a life. 但你从来没有真正生活过
[32:37] You spent all that time training those cicadas, 你花了那么多时间训练知了
[32:40] and you are the one who ended up being programmed. 结果到头来被编程的是你
[32:45] Pyotr! Come in. 彼得 进来
[33:03] I always knew what you were going to do before you did it. 我总是在你行事前就知道你要做什么
[33:08] So is this where you have me killed? 所以你要在这杀了我吗
[33:13] You would like that. 你倒是想
[33:15] That would be the final sacrifice 那会是你漫长爱国者生涯里的
[33:16] in your long career as a patriot. 最后一次牺牲
[33:22] Proof that you were noble till the very end. 证明你直到最后一刻都保持了高尚
[33:30] Now scurry off to your farm… 滚回你的农场
[33:35] And enjoy what’s left of your old age. 享受你所剩不多的日子吧
[34:14] What happened? 发生了什么
[34:16] I just killed a fucking CIA officer. 我杀了一个中情局官员
[34:22] I can’t go home. 我不能回家
[34:24] My own people want me dead. 我自己的人想让我死
[34:28] You’ve taken everything from me. 你夺走了我的一切
[34:31] John– 约翰
[34:33] – You’ve made me this. – No. -你让我成了这样 -不
[34:35] No, stop. Stop! 不 住手 住手
[34:36] No, stop! Meisner’s alive! 住手 迈斯纳还活着
[34:41] You didn’t kill him. 你没有杀他
[34:42] – That’s impossible. – It’s the truth. -不可能 -是真的
[34:44] I watched him bleed out in front of me. 我看着他在我眼前流血而亡
[34:46] He survived. 他活了下来
[34:46] – No, no, no, bullshit! – He survived! -不不 狗屁 -他活了下来
[34:49] I know he’s still training Matheson and the others. 我知道他仍然在训练马瑟森和其他人
[34:51] I heard he moved the program to a new location. 我听说他把项目转到了另一个地方
[34:54] – And you don’t know where? – No, I don’t know where. -你不知道在哪 -是的 我不知道
[34:56] I was given a new assignment after your escape, okay? 你逃脱后我就被分配了一个新的任务
[34:59] To prove my worth, 为了证明我的价值
[35:00] I told them I would find you and bring you back. 我告诉他们我会找到你并把你带回去
[35:03] I can get the new location. 我能查到新的地址
[35:05] I can get it. I can get it. 我能查到 我能查到
[35:09] How? 怎么查
[35:12] – Yuri. – Who’s Yuri? -尤里 -谁是尤里
[35:15] A man with ambition. 一个有野心的男人
[35:27] We’ll find them, John. 我们会找到他们的 约翰
[37:21] Nolan, it’s Tara Coleman. 诺兰 我是塔拉·科曼
[37:24] Ah, the writer who made me infamous. 让我臭名昭著的那个作家
[37:27] You came to me with the leaks. 当初是你把泄漏资料给我的
[37:29] You weren’t looking for discretion. 你可一点不想低调
[37:32] I got an email from Meghan a couple days ago. 几天前我收到了梅根的邮件
[37:36] Meghan’s dead. 梅根死了
[37:40] What happened? 怎么会是
[37:42] I don’t want to know. You shouldn’t be calling me. 我不想知道 你不该打给我
[37:44] – Please. – Listen, I have to go, Tara. -拜托 -我得挂了 塔拉
[37:46] I’m not fucking around, Nolan. 我不是在闹着玩的 诺兰
[37:48] Meghan’s dead, I’m in Berlin, I’ve got no one else. 梅根死了 我在柏林 我没有别人了
[37:52] Are you willing to help me or not? 你到底要不要帮我
[37:58] I’ll try and help you. 我会尽量帮你
[38:00] Tell me what you know about Treadstone. 告诉我你对绊脚石都有什么了解
[38:07] Hey, you cut out. I didn’t hear you. 你信号出问题了 我没听到你
[38:09] Ask me again if you’re ever passing through Moscow. 如果你哪天经过莫斯科 再来问我
[41:26] Okay, so what’s the plan? 计划是什么
[41:28] Stay here. Keep the car running. 留在这儿 别熄火
[41:29] Doug, can– 道格
[41:31] Baby– 亲爱的
[41:36] Can you just be careful? 你能小心点吗
[41:39] Fuck. 操
[42:12] Oh, shit. 该死
绊脚石

文章导航

Previous Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绊脚石(Treadstone)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

绊脚石(Treadstone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号