英文名称:Live Free or Die Hard
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[00:44] | I am sending you the code. | 我正在把程序传给你 |
[00:45] | Yes I see that thank you. | 嗯 我看到了 谢谢 |
[00:53] | What about my account? Delivering. | 那我的账户呢? 正在转账 |
[01:17] | I have just sent it you should have it. | 刚传输完 你应该已经收到了 |
[01:20] | Yes thank you. | 收到了 谢谢 |
[01:22] | Are you sure that this is legal? | 你确定这是合法的吗? |
[01:23] | we are just running a test on our security systems Sir | 我们只是在给安全系统做测试 |
[01:26] | it is fine. | 不会有问题的 |
[01:27] | you have a sexy voice. Err is there anything else we can do for you? | 你的声音可真性感 我还可以为你做些什么? |
[01:30] | To you? We have a winner. | 或者对你做些什么? 我们想要的已经都有了 |
[01:44] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[01:55] | Yo guess who just made 50 000 today. | 呦 猜猜谁刚到手了五万块钱? |
[02:04] | What did you do to my drive man? Man shut up I didn’t touch it. | 你对我电脑做了什么? 闭嘴 哥们儿 我可没动过它 |
[02:06] | Man don’t ever touch my computer. | 这样可不行 永远也不要动我的电脑 |
[03:18] | The diagnostics show no damage | 分析报告没有显示出有任何损坏 |
[03:20] | but we are certain that it was an intentional breech. | 但我们认为这次入侵是有人故意为之 |
[03:22] | Are you saying we were hacked? | 你是说我们被黑了? |
[03:23] | It wasn’t a denial of service level. | 不过还没达到拒绝服务的地步 |
[03:24] | They definitely cracked our door. | 但肯定是破了我们第一道防线 |
[03:28] | OK. Open the “Black Eye” files. | 好吧!把黑名单拿出来 |
[03:30] | I want every hacker in the country | 把全国所有可能做这事儿的黑客 |
[03:32] | who could have done this interviewed now. | 都给我抓来问话 现在就办! |
[03:34] | Sir that is close to a thousand names. | 长官 那可是有近一千人 |
[03:36] | With the holiday weekend we are short staffed as it is. | 现在又是假期的周末 我们已经人手不足了 |
[03:38] | Listen… | 听着 |
[03:39] | We are meant to stop this happening and it just did. | 防止这类事件是我们的责任 |
[03:42] | Just get it done. | 可现在事情居然发生在我们身上 马上去做吧 |
[03:43] | Sir it is the middle of the night | 长官 现在已经是晚上了 |
[03:45] | and they are scattered over the whole country. | 而且他们散布在全国各地 |
[03:46] | Fine get local enforcement help. | 好吧 找当地执法部门帮忙 |
[03:48] | Somebody thinks they can screw with us. I want to find out who. | 既然有人觉得可以耍我们 我就要找出是谁 |
[04:17] | Dennis I said no. | 吉姆! 我说过不行! |
[04:19] | Lucy you’re killing me alright? | 露西 你这是在折磨我 知道吗? |
[04:22] | Get out of the car. What? | 滚出来! 干什么?! |
[04:24] | Out of the car now! Don’t touch me. | 马上滚出来! 别碰我! |
[04:26] | No means no jerk-off. What are you doing? | 没人可以碰我的女儿 你要干什么? |
[04:28] | John stop it! Don’t call me that. | 约翰 住手! 怎么啦? 哦 别这么叫我 |
[04:30] | I hate it when you call me that. | 我讨厌你这样叫我 |
[04:32] | 你认识这家伙? 你给我闭嘴! 住手 我不开玩笑 | |
[04:34] | Dad! | 爸! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1421个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:251个,六级词汇:131个,GRE词汇:116个,托福词汇:179个,考研词汇:269个,专四词汇:217个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:437个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:35] | Stop it I mean it! | 住手 我不开玩笑 |
[04:37] | Dad? You said your dad was dead. | 爸?你不是说你爸已经死了么 |
[04:39] | What? | 什么? |
[04:41] | You told this jerk-off I was dead? | 你跟这混蛋说我死了? |
[04:43] | You actually said that? I may have exaggerated a little. | 你真这么说的? 我可能是夸张了一点 |
[04:48] | And is this guy your boyfriend? | 那这家伙是谁?你男朋友? |
[04:50] | No! Yes! | 不是! 是! |
[04:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:55] | We will see. | 我们处处再说 |
[04:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[04:59] | You don’t answer your phone you don’t return my calls. | 你不接我电话 又不给我回电 |
[05:02] | That is because I am not talking to you. | 那是因为我不会跟你说话的 |
[05:04] | Why aren’t you talking to me this time Lucy? | 那这次又是因为什么呢 露西? |
[05:06] | why not? | 因为什么? |
[05:07] | You want a list? | 要我列给你听吗? |
[05:08] | How about stuff like this: you spy on me! | 这个理由怎么样:你在监视我 – |
[05:11] | Do I spy on you? | 我没有监视你 |
[05:12] | You come over here and drag my boyfriend of the car… | 你在跟踪我 还把我男朋友拉下车… |
[05:14] | You said that he is not your boyfriend. He is not! | 你刚说他不是你男朋友 他的确不是! |
[05:16] | But you said that I was… God! Just… | 可你刚刚说我是 闭嘴 |
[05:20] | You are such an asshole. | 你可真是个混蛋 |
[05:24] | OK | 好吧 |
[05:25] | I am sorry for pulling your not boyfriend out of the car. | 对不起我把你的”非”男友拉下了车 |
[05:28] | OK? | 行了吧? |
[05:32] | Let’s just get in the car. | 上车吧 |
[05:34] | No! | 不 |
[05:36] | Wont both of you just go away? Talk to me Lucy. | 你们两个都给我走 行吗? 就跟我谈一会儿 露西 |
[05:39] | I am tired and I am going for bed. Alone. | 我累了 我要去睡觉…一个人睡! |
[05:41] | You are damn right alone. | 见鬼了!你会一个人去睡觉 |
[05:45] | Lucy wait one minute. | 露西 孩子 等一下 |
[05:47] | I want to talk to you. Wait. | 我想跟你谈谈 就一会儿 |
[05:49] | Dad. | 爸 |
[05:51] | When I want to talk to you. | 等我想跟你谈的时候 |
[05:53] | If I want to talk to you. | 假如我想跟你谈的话 |
[05:56] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[05:58] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[05:59] | Wait Lucy! Lucy! | 等一下 露西! |
[06:01] | Lucy McClane! It is not McClane it is Gennero. | 露西·麦克连 我不姓麦克连 我姓杰尼洛 |
[06:08] | Chicks right? | 哈哈 女人哪… |
[06:13] | I’m gonna go. | 我往哪里去 |
[06:14] | I’ll go. | 我走 我走 |
[06:44] | John! | 约翰 |
[06:46] | John! | 约翰 |
[06:47] | it is Sclavino. | 是我 拉维诺 |
[06:50] | This is McClane. | 麦克连回话 |
[06:52] | What are you doing at Rutgers? How does you know where I am? | 你在罗德纳做什么? 你怎么知道我在哪儿? |
[06:55] | We had all the cars tracked 4 years ago you remember. | 我们的车在四年前就都装了追踪器 还记得? |
[06:58] | I am looking exactly at where you are. | 我现在就正看着你的具体所在地呢 |
[07:00] | So that’s not something that I would turn on. | 长官 这项功能我可好像没有启动哪 |
[07:03] | Yes we did that John. | 对 是我们启动的 约翰 |
[07:05] | We turned them on. | 我们启动的 |
[07:06] | Listen… | 听着 |
[07:06] | The feds have called in a favour. | 联邦调查局的人打电话来要我们协助 |
[07:08] | they are doing a sweep. | 他们在做一项排查工作 |
[07:10] | They want us to pick up a a computer hacker in Camden. | 想要我们去接一个 住在卡姆登的电脑黑客 |
[07:13] | The last name is Farrell. | 他姓法瑞尔 |
[07:15] | THE first name is Mathew. | 名字叫马修 |
[07:17] | Camden? | 好么 卡姆登? |
[07:17] | What are you telling me for? | 你跟我说这些干什么? |
[07:22] | Send a jug-head from the Academy. They will be happy to go pick this kid up. | 随便在警校找个便衣得了 他乐不得的呢 |
[07:25] | I can’t just send any one in uniform. | 我不能随便找个便衣! |
[07:27] | The feds demanded a senior detective. | 局里要求一定得是个高级探员 |
[07:30] | The kid is a high value subject. | 这孩子好像是个重要人物 我也不清楚 |
[07:32] | I don’t know. Just pick him up. | 我也不清楚 你去接他就是了 |
[07:34] | Escort him to the Hoover building in Washington. | 护送他到华盛顿的联邦办公楼 |
[07:36] | They had some kind of computer breech there this morning. | 他们那儿今天早上 发生了一起电脑入侵事件 |
[07:40] | Right. | 太好了! |
[07:43] | Give me the information. | 好吧 把刚才那些资料告诉我 |
[07:45] | Give me that name again What is it? | 再说一遍他名字 是什么? |
[07:47] | You owe me one Jack. | 你可欠我一人情啊 杰克. |
[09:04] | God damn it. | 他妈的 |
[09:30] | Who is it? NYPD. | 谁? 纽约警局的 |
[09:32] | Open the door please. | 请开下门 |
[09:41] | Hi. NYPD? | 你好 你是纽约警局的? |
[09:43] | Yeah. I get it. | 哦 我明白了 |
[09:45] | Don’t worry everyone gets lost round here happy to help | 不用担心 之前也有人 在这块儿迷路的 我很乐意帮忙 |
[09:49] | Son I am not lost. | 嘿 我没有迷路 |
[09:50] | Are you Matt Farrell? Mathew Farrell? | 你是马特…马修·法瑞尔吗? |
[09:52] | No… | 不是 |
[09:53] | Actually he doesn’t live here. | 他 嗯…现在已经不住这儿了 |
[09:55] | Of course not. Who are you? | 当然了 那你是谁? |
[09:57] | My name is Daisy Duke. | 我叫戴茜·杜克 |
[09:59] | I got a lot of shit for it when I was a kid. | 我小时候已经被取笑过无数次了 |
[10:01] | Please don’t add to it. | 拜托别再取笑我了 |
[10:05] | Can I see some identification please? | 可以看一下你的证件吗? |
[10:07] | Yeah sure. | 行 当然可以 |
[10:12] | Detective! Yeah that looks real. | 看起来跟真的一样! |
[10:15] | Where did you get that? Toys R Us? | 从玩具城弄来的? |
[10:17] | It looks great. | 还挺不错的嘛 |
[10:19] | That… | 当然还有… |
[10:20] | That actually looks pretty good. | 那个…看起来确实不错 |
[10:23] | Farrell! | 法瑞尔! |
[10:23] | Soldier just pdld a new copy of the killzone. | 有人刚破解了杀戮地带的最新版 |
[10:26] | Do you want to come to take a look? | 想过来看一眼吗? |
[10:28] | No thanks though man! | 不了!谢谢 |
[10:29] | And good luck at the bad timing awards. | 你可真会挑时候 |
[10:32] | Open the door. | 开门吧 |
[10:35] | Shit! | 靠! |
[10:42] | What’s this about? I don’t know. | 到底是因为什么事? 我不清楚 |
[10:44] | Some kind of computer thing. | 跟电脑有关 |
[10:46] | The DC Feds wanna talk to you. | 联邦调查局的人想找你谈话 |
[10:48] | So let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[10:50] | Feds huh? Yeah the Feds. | 联邦调查局的人? 对 联邦调查局的人 |
[11:00] | I’ve been watched for four years. | 我有四年时间都是在白名单上的 |
[11:03] | Once you are on that god damn list. Pain in the ass. | 可是自从上了他妈的那个黑名单之后… 真他妈混蛋 |
[11:07] | Do you play with dolls? | 你玩儿玩具模型? |
[11:10] | Err could you please not touch that. | 嗯 你能不能别动那个 |
[11:11] | Is it like a G.I.Joe? No it is not! | 是类似于特种部队之类的玩具? 不 不是 |
[11:13] | It is a limited edition of… | 那个是限量版的… |
[11:16] | Is that meant to come off? No it is not. | 这个是应该能拆下来的吗? 不应该 |
[11:18] | But it is much more valuable broken. So thanks for that. | 不过它坏了以后会更值钱 所以我得谢谢你 |
[11:22] | Crazy glue I’m sure it’s very important. | 可以用胶粘一下 它肯定是挺重要的 |
[11:24] | I have other cool shit in here if you want to break that. | 我还有其他一些不错的模型 要不要再弄坏几个? |
[11:26] | Let’s go OK? Come on! | 咱们走吧 好吗? 来吧 |
[11:28] | I need to power down my gear ok? | 我得关机呀 明白? |
[11:32] | More dolls. | 都是些模型 |
[11:33] | You don’t spend a whole load of time with the girls huh? | 看来你不常 和女孩子约会 |
[11:39] | Hey! Are you really trying to escape? | 嘿! 你还真想逃跑啊? |
[11:42] | Please! Don’t shoot. | 哦!天 别开枪! |
[11:43] | Don’t shoot. Get down! | 别开枪 趴下! |
[11:52] | Keep your head down. | 低下头 |
[12:13] | Let’s go come on. Stay down. | 咱们走 快点儿 低点儿! |
[12:16] | Come on. | 快! |
[12:26] | Is everything OK? No. | 还好? 不 |
[12:27] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[12:29] | You stay with me. OK. | 别离开我! 好 |
[12:31] | Follow me. OK. | 我们走! 好 |
[12:36] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:55] | That’s gonna wake the neighbours. | 看来邻居们要被吵醒了 |
[12:57] | Get down get inside. Get down! | 趴下!到里面去! |
[13:03] | They are back in the room! | 他们又回屋里去了! |
[13:05] | They are back in the room! | 他们又回屋里去了! |
[13:10] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗? |
[13:12] | Get out of there right now! I am trying… | 快离开那儿! 我只是想… |
[13:14] | Now! | 快! |
[13:17] | Go to the right. | 走右边 |
[13:51] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[13:55] | Get back in there! | 快回那后面去! |
[14:45] | Get ready to run. | 准备逃跑! |
[14:47] | Ready? | 准备逃跑! |
[15:22] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是怎么回事? |
[15:24] | What? | 什么呀? |
[15:25] | Did you do that? | 是你干的吗? |
[15:28] | No. | 不是 |
[15:29] | Shit. | 操 |
[15:30] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我干的 |
[15:31] | Let’s go. Shit. | 走吧 妈的! |
[15:33] | Stay close to me. | 跟紧点儿 |
[15:35] | OK. | 好的 |
[15:38] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[15:39] | Come on let’s go damn it! | 快 走吧 他妈的! |
[15:42] | Let’s go. | 来 |
[15:43] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[15:45] | Watch it. Just tone it down. | 小心 你能不能慢点儿 |
[15:47] | OK. | 好 |
[15:52] | Let’s go! | 嘿 咱们走 快! |
[15:56] | Stay close. | 快!跟上! |
[16:09] | Stay with me. | 跟紧点 |
[16:10] | Stay with me. Right! | 跟着我 跟着我 |
[16:14] | Let’s go. Stay close. | 来 咱们走!跟紧了我! |
[16:19] | Get in the car. | 上车! |
[16:20] | Go go. Yes. | 快 快! |
[16:28] | Kid can you reload a gun? What? Me? | 小子 你会上子弹吗? 什么? 我吗? |
[16:31] | Can you reload a gun? Oh yeah… | -会上子弹吗?! -我… |
[16:34] | Look in the glove box and get a magazine out right now! | 快把储备箱打开 找备用子弹给枪换上! |
[17:15] | Get your head down. | 低下头 |
[17:20] | Is the circus in town? | 老天!这身手 难道是马戏团进城了? |
[17:32] | Did you see that? I saw it. I did it. | 你看到了吗? 当然 那是我干的 |
[17:36] | Camden Base 10077 come back. | 呼叫卡姆登总部10077 请回应! |
[17:39] | Camden Base 10077. | 卡姆登总部10077 |
[17:41] | Camden Base go ahead. | 卡姆登总部回话 请说 |
[17:43] | I need to speak with your chief this is a police emergency. | 我要跟你们的探长说话 紧急事件 请速转达 |
[17:46] | ASAP. | 请速转达 |
[17:47] | Standby. | 请稍等 |
[17:48] | This is chief detective Wiesman. | 我是维斯纳探长 |
[17:50] | Detective this is Detective John McClane of the NYPD. | 我是约翰·麦克连 纽约警局探员 |
[17:53] | Police Emergency. | 报告紧急情况 |
[17:54] | I want to report a police shooting in your jurisdiction. | 在你辖区内发生一起袭警事件 |
[18:18] | Yes. | 是 |
[18:19] | What’s the status? | 情况怎么样了? |
[18:26] | Hold the line. | 等一下 |
[18:48] | Thomas. | 汤玛斯 |
[18:50] | We have a problem in New Jersey. Farrell is still alive. | 新泽西那边出了问题 法瑞尔还活着 |
[18:55] | So he got away? Yes. | 让他跑了? 是的 |
[18:57] | I did send 5 of you right? | 我可是派了你们五个人过去的 对吧? |
[19:02] | I am sending the chopper get airborne. We will track him down. | 我派直升机去接你们 从空中去找他们的行踪 |
[19:04] | Think you can handle that? | 这你能办得到吧? |
[19:11] | Oh my God! | 哦 上帝! |
[19:13] | Just breathe. I am breathing but… | 深呼吸就好了 我已经在深呼吸了! |
[19:17] | I can’t stop shaking. It is the adrenaline. | 我 我…就是没法停止发抖 是激素的作用 |
[19:19] | You are just scared. It will pass. | 你只不过是被吓到了 会过去的! |
[19:21] | Of course I’m scared. | 对 我被吓到了! |
[19:25] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:27] | I was scared. | 是的 我也害怕 |
[19:28] | Really? This is you being scared? | 是吗?这就是你害怕的样子? |
[19:31] | I dunno you seem really calm. | 我可说不清 但你看起来非常的冷静 |
[19:33] | Have you done stuff like that before? | 你以前也做过那样的事么? |
[19:36] | Stuff like what? | 什么样的事? |
[19:38] | Like killing people. | 杀人之类的 |
[19:41] | Yes. | 做过 |
[19:43] | Not for a long time. | 不过已经是很久以前了 |
[19:45] | Who were those guys? | 那刚刚那些是什么人? |
[19:48] | Why did they try to kill you? Why did they blow up my apartment? | 他们为什么要杀你? 为什么还他妈把我的公寓给炸了?! |
[19:52] | They were there to kill you. | 他们是去杀你的 |
[19:55] | Why would they want to kill me? | 他们为什么要杀我? |
[19:57] | You tell me kid. | 该你来告诉我 小子! |
[19:59] | You’re the criminal. | 你才是犯人 |
[20:16] | We got 7 dead hackers so far | 到目前为止已经有七个黑客死了 |
[20:18] | none high on our list | 都不是在黑名单上名列前茅的 |
[20:20] | Collect the hard drives and start sweeping them.. | 回收他们的硬盘做调查 |
[20:22] | Yes Sir. | 是 长官! |
[20:28] | Trey… | 特雷 |
[20:29] | Matthew Farrell Find him for me. | 马修·法瑞尔 给我找到他 |
[20:31] | On it. | 马上办! |
[20:35] | What’s with all the guns? | 那么多枪是做什么用的? |
[20:38] | Operational prudence. | 为了谨慎起见 |
[20:41] | Think of them as hardware to your software. | 就当它们是硬件 跟你们这些软件配套的 |
[20:56] | good morning D.C. | 早安 华盛顿! |
[20:57] | Well it’ shaping up to be another beautiful 4th of July weekend. | 看起来今天又会是 独立日假期里一个美丽的周末 |
[21:01] | If you’ve got any big plans you better get started early. | 如果你有什么盛大的计划 最好早点出发了 |
[21:03] | Because it looks like the traffic is hotting up. | 因为交通似乎已经开始拥堵了 |
[21:06] | So another golden oldie for all the commuters out there. | 好!这里就再为正在出行的人们 送出一首经典老歌 |
[21:11] | What? | 怎么? |
[21:12] | What? | 怎么? |
[21:14] | What are you doing? What is that? | 你在干嘛? 这是什么呀? |
[21:17] | It is Credence. | 这是Creedence的歌 |
[21:18] | Credence? Credence. | Creedence? 是Creedence. 经典摇滚乐 |
[21:19] | Credence Clearwater Revival. | Creedence Clearwater Revival乐队 |
[21:22] | Classic rock. I know who it is. | 经典摇滚乐 我知道是谁 |
[21:24] | It is old rock that does not make it classic. | 是很老没错 但这并不代表就是经典 |
[21:26] | What sucked back then still sucks now. | 以前很烂 到现在还是很烂 |
[21:29] | You don’t like Credence? | 你不喜欢Creedence? |
[21:30] | It is like having a pine cone shoved up my ass. | 感觉就像是把松果塞到我屁股里一样 |
[21:33] | OK really… | 好啊 你就这样 |
[21:35] | Wow how mature! | 可真是成熟啊 |
[21:36] | Come on man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[21:41] | We are at a heading of 060. Making another pass. | 航行角度060 第二次搜查 |
[21:48] | Listen up everyone. | 大家听着 |
[21:50] | Are we ready? | 都准备好了吗? |
[21:51] | The transportation hubs are prepped and set. | 交通网的交换机已准备好了 |
[21:54] | Begin stage 1. | 第一阶段行动开始 |
[22:29] | When was the last time you tuned in your radio to pop music? | 你上一次打开收音机 听流行音乐是什么时候? |
[22:33] | Give me any decade. | 告诉我一个大概的年代就可以了 |
[22:35] | Was it the seventies? | 70年代? |
[22:37] | Did Michael Jackson still play? | 我只是在猜… 那时候麦克尔·杰克逊还是黑人吧? |
[22:39] | Pearl Jam. I’m going back about 10 years. | 我们倒退10年 Pearl Jam听过么? |
[22:42] | Ten years. | 10年 |
[22:43] | Twenty years. The Cure? Nothing? | 那就20年 The Cure乐队 也没听说过? |
[22:44] | It’s called News Radio. | 这个可是新闻广播 |
[22:46] | I’m trying to see if any of your friends from Camden made the headlines. | 我想听听昨晚你在卡姆登 的那些”朋友”有没有上头条 |
[22:50] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[22:51] | You listen to the news? Yeah you have a problem with the news now? | 你还听新闻哪? 是啊 你现在又对新闻有意见了? |
[22:55] | Yes I have a big God damned problem with the news. | 意见大了去了 |
[22:58] | Are you ready for this? | 听好了 |
[23:00] | The news is completely manipulated. | 所谓的新闻 都是被人为操纵的 |
[23:02] | Everything that you hear every single day… | 你每天所听到的每句话 |
[23:05] | is designed by corporate media to do one thing only. | 都是媒体为了一个目的而设计的 |
[23:09] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[23:10] | To keep you living in fear. | 那就是让你活在恐惧之中 |
[23:12] | -Oh fear? -Total fear. | -噢 恐惧? -绝对的恐惧 |
[23:13] | Fear so you will go out and spend money on things. | 这样你就会出去花钱买东西 |
[23:15] | Things you probably don’t even need. Things you should already be sick of. | 一些你根本用不上或已经有的东西 |
[23:17] | So that their advertisers keep buying adds on their stations. | 这样广告商就会在电台上 不断地花钱打广告 |
[23:20] | And I tell one more thing. Are you ready for this? | 我还要告诉你一件事 你听好了 |
[23:21] | I can do this all day man. | 我可以说上一天的时间 |
[23:22] | I’ve got days of data at home. | 家里还有几天也看不完 的数据可以证明… |
[23:24] | I’ll drop a bomb on you bigger…… | 我会全面颠覆你的… |
[23:26] | HEY! SHUT UP! | 闭嘴! |
[23:28] | That’s good that’s good be dismissive | 好吧 好吧 别不屑一顾 |
[23:29] | You… | 你 |
[24:23] | Are you OK? No I am not OK. | 你没事吧? 不 我有事! |
[24:26] | Stay in the car. You will be OK. | 待在车里就会没事的 |
[24:31] | Hey man! Hey. | 喂!先生 喂! |
[24:34] | How are you doing you alright? | 你没事吧? 不要动 |
[24:36] | Just call 911 alright? | 打911就行了 好吗? |
[24:41] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[25:03] | All of the lights are green. | 所有的信号灯都变绿了 |
[25:06] | All of the lights are green. | 所有的信号灯都变绿了 |
[25:08] | Let’s go right now. | 咱们走吧 快 |
[25:09] | We gotta go? Let’s go. | 我们得走了? |
[25:11] | Get your bag hack boy. Let’s go. | 拿着你的包 |
[25:14] | Jesus. Let’s go. | 黑客小子 走吧! |
[25:16] | I’ve never been in a crash. Are you alright? | 我还从来没经历过交通事故 你没事吧? |
[25:17] | Well it is very exciting. This way here we go. | 嗯 的确很刺激 这边走 过来! |
[25:19] | Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes I have been in a car accident. | -你经历过交通事故吗? 是的 |
[25:22] | What are we doing? | 我们这是要干什么? |
[25:23] | A little thing they invented back | 这是一项60年代的小发明 |
[25:25] | in the 60s it’s called jogging. | 叫做跑步 你会喜欢的 来吧 |
[25:37] | Sir Chicago is reporting a system crash in their train network | 长官 芝加哥报告说他们的高架铁路 控制网系统瘫痪 |
[25:45] | Amtrak is flashing a level 1 crash of their system | 美铁那里的通讯系统正在发出一级警报 |
[25:48] | F.A.A. just issued a critical alert. | 联邦航空局刚发出了紧急报告 |
[25:50] | Their ATC Net just went down. | 他们的自动定时系统崩溃了 |
[25:52] | We are under attack. | 我们被攻击了 |
[25:56] | OK. | 好 |
[25:57] | Let’s get them outside for a little bit of fresh air. | 现在咱们让他们都出去 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气 |
[26:10] | That is the Anthrax Alarm. | 是炭疽病毒警报 |
[26:13] | Alright everyone out Now! | 好吧! 大家都出去! 就现在! |
[26:16] | Now! | 快! |
[26:20] | Taylor move go. | 泰勒 走! |
[26:21] | Move! | 快走! |
[26:38] | All personnel must evacuate and proceed to the shelters immediately. | 所有人员注意 请迅速撤出并到停车场处集合 |
[26:43] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[26:45] | All personnel must evacuate and proceed to the shelters immediately. | 所有人员注意 请迅速撤出 并到停车场处集合 |
[27:17] | Take the team and go for the fourth floor. Got it? | 带上你的人 上到四楼去 明白吗? |
[27:20] | Masks on. | 戴好防毒面具 |
[27:25] | Make it happen OK? | 我们得弄清那儿到底有什么 |
[27:26] | Research the data from these crashes | 给我查找所有的系统出错信息 |
[27:28] | see if you can ID the point of origin. | 看能不能找到源头 |
[27:32] | Begin Stage 2. | 第二阶段行动开始 |
[27:41] | Hey what is going on? | 嘿 这是怎么回事? |
[27:43] | What is happening? | 这是怎么回事? |
[27:50] | They are already starting to panic. | 他们已经开始恐慌了 |
[27:56] | Of course they are. | 那是当然的 |
[27:58] | They think that someone is taking their money. | 他们以为有人在抢他们的钱 |
[28:01] | All of those nickel and dimes they saved. | 那些他们辛辛苦苦攒下的每一个铜板 |
[28:04] | Useful idiots as Lyman would say. | 就像列宁说的 他们是”有利用价值的白痴” |
[28:08] | Prep the video package. | 准备好视频录像 |
[28:23] | DC transportation system is crashing | 华盛顿的交通系统快瘫痪了 |
[28:25] | And they just hit the financial sector. Everything. | 他们还刚刚侵入了金融系统 所有的一切 |
[28:28] | Call the Secretary of Trans | 给我接交通和财政部门的秘书 |
[28:31] | the Treasury And the Director of F.C.C. | 还有联邦商业委员会的主席 |
[28:33] | Let’s go people! | 大家行动起来! |
[28:34] | Somebody somewhere has left a digital fingerprint. | 肯定有人在哪里留下了蛛丝马迹 |
[28:37] | Find it! | 去把它找出来! |
[28:38] | Is Deputy Director Bowman in here? | 副局长伯曼在吗? |
[28:40] | Not now it will have to wait. Not today waxworks. | 现在不行 你得等一下 今天不行 |
[28:43] | This is Matthew Farrell. | 这是马修·法瑞尔 |
[28:44] | I brought him here on direct orders from Bowman. | 我按照伯曼的要求把他带来了 |
[28:46] | So if you don’t know what’s going on find me somebody who does. | 如果你搞不清状况的话 那就给我去找个明白人过来 |
[28:49] | I am Bowman. | 我就是伯曼 |
[28:56] | The video package is ready for upload. | 视频录像准备完毕 可以上传了 |
[29:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:03] | Listen John. | 听着 约翰! |
[29:06] | We are neck deep in damage control right now. | 但现在情况变了 我们正深陷危机之中 忙于控制局势呢 |
[29:08] | ‘Scuse me I’m sorry Sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[29:09] | Do you have something to eat? Any snacks around here? | 你们这儿有没有什么吃的? 像点心之类的 |
[29:12] | I would love… I am really low on blood sugar. | 我想要… 我现在真的有点儿低血糖了… |
[29:15] | Sir? | 长官! |
[29:16] | No? | 没有吗? |
[29:20] | As if the crash of the traffic | 尽管出现了交通系统崩溃和炭疽病毒恐慌 |
[29:24] | system wasn’t bad enough. | 但灾难还远远没有结束 |
[29:26] | the Stock exchange was in a selling frenzy this afternoon. | 今天下午的股票市场 又发生了疯狂的清仓事件 |
[29:29] | the Commission believes this panic may | 联邦商业委员会认为 引发这次恐慌的原因 |
[29:31] | have been caused by computer malfunction. | 可能是股票交易所内的计算机系统发生了故障 |
[29:34] | it is Believed to be related… | 尽管二者听起来像是毫无关系… |
[29:38] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 实际上并没有看上去的那么糟糕 |
[29:40] | We run drills to prepare for things like this. | 对付这类事件 我们早有防备 |
[29:44] | Are these your suspects? They were. | 这些都是嫌疑人吗? 过去是 |
[29:46] | All seven were killed in the last 24 hours. | 所有的七个人在过去的24个小时之内都被杀了 |
[29:50] | Do you recognize any of them? | 认识他们吗? |
[29:54] | No. | 不认识 |
[29:55] | Not one? | 一个也不认识? |
[29:57] | Sir. | 长官 |
[29:59] | You need to see something here. | 出现一个系统错误 |
[30:12] | My fellow Americans… | 我的美国同胞们 |
[30:13] | it is time… to strike… | 现在是时候… |
[30:15] | fear… into… | 把恐惧带入 |
[30:17] | the citizenry. | 你们心中了 |
[30:19] | ask not… | 不要问… |
[30:20] | It’s not an authorised broadcast. | 这是未经批准的播出 |
[30:21] | what your country can do… | 你的国家能做些什么 |
[30:23] | to avert this… crisis. | 来避免这次危机 |
[30:24] | the answer is… nothing what so ever. | 答案就是毫无办法 |
[30:27] | our military… strength… | 我们的军事力量 |
[30:29] | is in… this case… | 在这次事件当中… |
[30:30] | useless. | 是无能为力的 |
[30:33] | Read my lips. | 听好我要说的话 |
[30:36] | The… great… | 那个伟大 |
[30:37] | confident… ruler… | 而充满自信的 |
[30:39] | of the American… | 繁荣崛起 |
[30:40] | progress… and… | 美国的 |
[30:41] | growth… has come to… | 发展与进步 |
[30:42] | an end. | 已经走到了尽头 |
[30:44] | All… the vital… | 所有的那些关键性 |
[30:45] | technology… that… | 技术… 那些 |
[30:46] | that… this nation… | 那些被这个国家 |
[30:48] | possesses. | 极为看重的… |
[30:49] | All communication… | 通讯 |
[30:50] | Transportation Internet… | 交通 互联网 |
[30:51] | Connectivity. | 连接设备… |
[30:53] | Electrical power. | 电力 能源 |
[30:54] | critical….. | 重要设施… |
[30:56] | utilities… Their… | 他们的 |
[30:58] | fate… now rests… | 命运现在就在 |
[30:59] | in… our… | 我们的 |
[31:00] | hands. | 掌控之中 |
[31:00] | We will not tire. | 我们不会疲倦 |
[31:02] | We will not falter. | 不会彷徨 |
[31:04] | And we won’t fail. | 也不会失败 |
[31:06] | I don’t know how they are getting in. | 我真不知道他们是怎么侵入的 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[31:09] | And a… Happy… | 还有 |
[31:11] | Independence Day… for everyone! | 还有独立日快乐 致你们每一个人 |
[31:16] | That was creepy. | 真够吓人的 |
[31:19] | I tried to find more Nixon. | 我试着多找了几段尼克松的 |
[31:22] | Do you think they bought it? | 你认为他们会买账吗? |
[31:24] | Absolutely. | 绝对会 |
[31:28] | OK. | 好吧 |
[31:29] | I want telecommunications transports and… | 帮我连接电信 交通 任何一个… |
[31:32] | Jesus Christ! It’s a Fire Sale. | 上帝!这是场末世入侵行动 |
[31:34] | What? | 是什么? |
[31:35] | It’s a Fire Sale. | 是场末世入侵行动 |
[31:38] | Hey we don’t know that yet. | 嘿 我们现在还不能知道呢 |
[31:40] | It is a myth anyway. It cannot be done. | 那只不过是个传说 不可能实现的 |
[31:41] | Oh it’s a myth? Really? | 只是个传说? 是吗? |
[31:42] | Please tell me she’s only here for show | 别告诉我她在这里还管事啊 |
[31:44] | and she’s not actually in charge of anything. | 顶多是个花瓶罢了 |
[31:46] | What is a Fire Sale? It is a three step…. | 什么是末世入侵? 这是个三步的系统入侵方案 |
[31:49] | It is a three step systematic attack on the entire national infrastructure. | 可以摧毁整个国家的基本构成 |
[31:52] | ok Step 1 : Take out all the transportation | 第一步:让交通系统瘫痪 |
[31:55] | Step 2 : The financial base and telecoms | 第二步:攻占金融和通讯系统 |
[31:57] | Step 3 : Get rid of all the utilities. | 第三步:破坏所有设施 |
[31:58] | Gas Water Electricity Nuclear…. | 比如燃油、水利、电力、核设施… |
[32:01] | Basically everything that is controlled by a computer. | 任何电脑控制的东西 |
[32:03] | Which nowadays is almost everything. | 这在今天简直就意味着一切 |
[32:05] | So that’s why they call it a Fire Sale because everything must go. | 这就是为什么他们叫它末世入侵 因为一切都得被清除 |
[32:08] | Hey listen what’s your name? | 喂!听着 听着… 你叫什么来着? |
[32:10] | Farrell? Keep your voice down OK? | 法瑞尔?你小声点好吗? |
[32:13] | Nobody here is talking about a Fire Sale. | 这里不准任何人提什么末世入侵的事 |
[32:15] | Not unless you are telling me you helped plan one. | 除非你告诉我说你也参与策划了这种事件 |
[32:19] | No man I’m just saying… | 不是 哥们儿 我只是说… |
[32:21] | We appreciate the concern | 感谢你的关心…我们都知道了 |
[32:23] | we know what we are doing thank you. | 也在调查处理之中 谢谢你 |
[32:25] | What? | 什么? |
[32:26] | What? Nothing I said I understand. | 你说什么? 没什么 我是说我明白了 |
[32:30] | Hey they didn’t send the girl scouts to get this kid. | 嘿 他们可不是派个女童子军去杀这小子的 |
[32:33] | They sent professional guys full tactical gear | 他们用的是职业杀手 全副武装 |
[32:36] | they blew the whole joint up. | 把整个公寓都炸了 |
[32:37] | Now look I don’t know this kid… | 那 我不认识这孩子 |
[32:40] | and frankly I don’t give a shit. No offence. | 说老实话这也不关我屁事 当然我没恶意啊 |
[32:42] | But somebody wants this kid dead. | 但有人想要这孩子的命 |
[32:44] | And obviously it’s got something to do with what’s going on here. | 而且很显然这跟现在 这里所发生的事情有某种联系 |
[32:49] | Humler is taking over the interrogations | 国土安全部现在 |
[32:51] | of the hackers that we are bringing in. | 负责询问所有被带来的黑客 |
[32:53] | I will get you an escort over there. | 我找个人陪同你们过去 |
[32:55] | Right? Molina get this kid to the front of the line. | 行吗? 莫利纳 保证这孩子优先被询问 |
[32:59] | I want to know what he knows. Right. | 我想知道他到底知道什么 |
[33:01] | If he knew about half of what I know | 他要是知道我所了解事情的一半 |
[33:03] | his fuzzy little head would explode. | 他那小鸟头就该爆炸了 |
[33:05] | Special agent Johnson. I will take you there. | 我是特别事务员詹森 我们做这辆车走 |
[33:07] | Agent Johnson? That’s right. | 事务员詹森? 没错 |
[33:10] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[33:14] | So is any of what you were saying possible? Possible? | 你刚才说的事真的有可能发生吗? 可能吗? |
[33:18] | OK look I will tell you again. | 好 你看 如果只拿走其中一样东西 |
[33:20] | If you take away any one thing no problem | 系统是可以自动恢复的 |
[33:21] | but if you take it down all at once the system crashes and… | 如果你一次就把所有的都弄垮 那系统就崩溃了… |
[33:24] | look around man! | 你看看你周围就知道了 |
[33:26] | Come on | 得了 |
[33:27] | the government has got to have dozens of departments dedicated to that shit. | 政府有几十个部门专门处理这事儿呢 |
[33:31] | It took FEMA 5 days to get | 紧急事务处理部门可是花了五天时间 |
[33:33] | water to the superdome. | 才把水送到新奥尔良体育馆哪 |
[33:58] | How long until we get to the Dept. of Homeland Security? | 我们还要多久才能到国土安全部? |
[34:01] | Lauflin get on the police | 罗夫林 帮我联系华盛顿警察分队 |
[34:03] | band and get them to clear a route to the D.H.S. | 让他们给我们清出条路来去国土安全部 |
[34:06] | DC Metro this is the F.B.I. requesting you to… | 华盛顿交警队 我们是联邦调查局 请求你们清出一条路… |
[34:13] | Farrell just resurfaced on the grid. | 法瑞尔终于浮出水面了 |
[34:16] | The feds are taking him to Homeland. | 联邦调查局的人正带他去国土安全部 |
[34:18] | Good close that loop now. | 很好 马上截断他们的通话 |
[34:20] | Isolate the frequency. | 隔离通话频率 |
[34:21] | Locate the vehicles | 找出汽车的具体位置 |
[34:22] | and get me John McClane’s file. | 再给我把这个约翰·麦克连的档案调出来看看 |
[34:26] | Brad we just found Farrell. Stand by for location. | 兰德 我们刚找到法瑞尔 准备追踪他的具体位置 |
[34:33] | I don’t mean to harp guys but | 我不想找麻烦 |
[34:34] | but have just passed another snack bar and I am starving. | 可咱们刚 经过了一个汉堡店 我已经快饿死了… |
[34:38] | Shut up. I need to eat. | 闭嘴 我连包装纸都可以吃了 |
[34:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴! |
[34:41] | Shut up. You have 14 minutes to tell | 闭嘴! 给你十四分钟时间来解释一下 |
[34:44] | me why you lied to me back there. | 之前为什么要骗我 |
[34:45] | Did I lie to you? What are you talking about? | 骗你?你…你在说什么? |
[34:47] | The pictures on the wall. You knew those guys right? | 墙上的那些照片 你认识那些人 对吧? |
[34:50] | I wha… I … Kid don’t lie to me. | 我不… 孩子 别骗我 |
[34:53] | I am a cop I can tell you are lying. Who are they? | 我是个警察 我知道你在说谎! 他们到底是什么人? |
[34:59] | OK OK OK… | 好吧! 好吧 好吧… |
[35:04] | They were my competition. | 他们和我各自工作 为第三方服务 |
[35:09] | Make the next right onto Concord. | 在下一个口右转到康卡街 |
[35:12] | They said they were a software firm that had developed some kind of | 那个第三方说他们是个软件公司 刚发明出一种 |
[35:13] | a new algorithm | 新的加密算法 |
[35:14] | and they just wanted to see if it could be cracked. | 想看看它到底能不能被破解 |
[35:18] | That’s what I do I do math based security. | 我做个就是这个 我…我负责数学部分的安全工作 |
[35:25] | Here’s the thing | 听着 我正在想… |
[35:26] | the thing that I’ve been thinking is that | 如果你想实施像末世入侵 |
[35:28] | if you can do something this massive | 这样庞大又变态的计划 |
[35:31] | you need tons of start-up guys to write the software | 就需要成千上万的人来编程序 |
[35:32] | but only a few black hats | 但要安装运行的话 |
[35:34] | to actually implement that stuff | 只要几个黑客就可以搞定了 |
[35:36] | so then the | 而到那时 |
[35:37] | startup guys who haven’t really done anything | 那些做最初工作的人那些实际上没有做错什么事的人 |
[35:39] | like me… End up as pictures on a wall | 比如说我… 就会落得跟墙上照片上那些人一样的下场 |
[35:43] | I swear to God McClane | 我向上帝发誓 麦克连… |
[35:45] | I had no idea I was gonna be | 我向你发誓 我真的不知道会… |
[35:47] | an accessory to Armageddon | 把整个世界送上不归路 |
[35:51] | Take the next left at Lexington. | 在下一个路口左转到列克星顿 |
[35:53] | and that’s a sexy voice. | 那声音可真性感 |
[35:56] | What is she taking us this way for? | 她干嘛要让我们走这条路? |
[35:58] | Oh my God! | 哦 上帝 |
[35:59] | Unit this is dispatch clear a route for | 请为两辆联邦调查局的车子清出道路 |
[36:01] | two F.B.I. vehicles… | 他们正在前往康卡街 |
[36:02] | F.B.I. we have cleared a path. | 收到 马上行动 |
[36:04] | -That’s her! -Her who? | -就是她 -她是谁? |
[36:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[36:09] | It is them. | 是他们 |
[36:10] | Are you saying it’s “them” them? I swear to you I know her. | 你说的”他们”是哪个? 我向你发誓我绝对认识她 |
[36:13] | I would know her voice anywhere. | 不管到哪儿我都认得出这个声音 |
[36:17] | Don’t say anything. Keep you mouth shut for a second. | 别 什么也别说… 你先把嘴闭上一会儿 |
[36:21] | Hey Metro how’s your day going over there? | 嘿 交警局的 你们那边今天还好吗? |
[36:24] | Gotta be crazy over there with all these 5-87s huh? | 接到那么多举报电话 挺手忙脚乱的吧? |
[36:28] | Yes Sir we had to dispatch all units. | 是的 警官 我们已经全员出动了! |
[36:32] | Yeah you had to dispatch all units | 你们全员出动 |
[36:34] | for all the naked people walking around? | 就为了那些 光着身子到处走的疯子吗? |
[36:37] | Cut the bullshit honey and just put your boss on. | 少说废话了 宝贝儿 叫你老板过来 |
[36:42] | Lauflin we are getting off this route make a left here on 14th street.. | 罗夫林 我们得离开这条路 左转到十四号大街 |
[36:55] | Officer McClane. That is Detective McClane asshole. | 麦克连警官! 是麦克连探员 混蛋! |
[36:59] | Don’t worry though we will have plenty of time to get to know each other… | 别担心 咱们有的是时间来互相认识 |
[37:02] | when I come visit you in prison. | 等哪天我到监狱去看你时 |
[37:04] | But John I already know so much about you. | 但是 约翰! 我已经知道很多关于你的事了 |
[37:08] | Your address in Brooklyn… | 你在布鲁克林的住址 |
[37:10] | the payments on your mortgage | 你房屋抵押贷款的偿还情况 |
[37:12] | how long you have been in the NYPD | 还有你在纽约警局呆了几年 |
[37:15] | and how is Holly? That’s sad you are divorced. | 对了 霍利还好吗? 哦 真可怜!你们已经离婚了! |
[37:18] | Was that tough on little Jack and Lucy? | 小露西和杰克是不是很难过? |
[37:23] | After thirty years I would have thought | 都三十年了 我还以为你的退休金储备 |
[37:26] | you had a better pension plan. | 能比现在更丰厚一点儿呢 |
[37:28] | Oh and it gets worse… | 哦 现在情况变得更糟了 |
[37:33] | Your 401k no longer exists | 你那四十万零一千块钱都没了 |
[37:37] | Tell you what let me make it up to you. | 这样吧 让我来补偿你 |
[37:39] | Box them in at that intersection. | 在那个十字路口堵上他们 |
[37:41] | Shoot Mr Farrell in the head and drive away | 杀了法瑞尔 然后开车走人 |
[37:43] | by the time you get to the end of the next block | 等你开到下一个街区末的时候 |
[37:47] | all your debts will be wiped clean… | 你的一切债务将被全部清零 |
[37:49] | and your children will be set for life. | 而你孩子们也将一辈子不用发愁了 |
[37:52] | That really is tempting especially that last part. | 这些条件的确很诱人 尤其是最后那个 |
[37:56] | But I think I’ll pass Jerk off. | 但我想我只能拒绝了 你个混蛋 |
[38:00] | John you are a Timex watch in a digital age. | 约翰!你的思想真是太落伍了 跟这个时代格格不入 |
[38:04] | You are gonna lose. | 你会一败涂地的 |
[38:07] | Yes well the other thing that can happen it is that I can come and find you… | 是啊 还有一个可能就是我找到你 |
[38:10] | kick your ass and throw you out of your own party. | 揍你一顿然后砸了你们的派对 |
[38:12] | What do you think about that dickhead? Hold your position. | 你看怎么样 呆子? 待在那里别离开 |
[38:18] | He is not responding. | 他不回话了! |
[38:24] | Down get down! | 趴下! 快趴下! |
[38:36] | Officers down at the corner of Main with Constitution. | 有警官在政府大楼拐角遇袭中枪了 |
[38:38] | I repeat officers down. | 重复 有警官中枪了! |
[38:58] | Come on come on get out let’s go! | 快 快出来!咱们走! |
[39:03] | God Damn It! | 他妈的! |
[39:05] | Stay down! | 趴下! |
[39:11] | Get down just hold on! | 趴下! 抓紧了! |
[39:24] | We have a squad car under fire we need backup. | 我们一辆警车起火了 请求支援! |
[39:26] | I Repeat we need backup! | 请求支援! |
[39:28] | This is base we are sending backup. | 这里是总部 我们正派出增援警力 |
[39:35] | Hang on hang on. | 抓紧! |
[39:52] | Hang on. | 抓紧… |
[40:10] | Hold on. | 抓紧! |
[40:28] | We lost …. Stay with them. | 目标逃脱了 继续跟着他们! |
[40:46] | OK take the tunnel left left left! | 走隧道! 左边 左边! |
[41:04] | Give me the schematics of that tunnel. | 把那个隧道的结构图调出来 |
[41:07] | The tunnel! | 隧道结构图! |
[41:17] | Open the gates on the North side entrance. | 把北边入口打开 |
[41:27] | Redirect traffic occupy all lanes. | 重新安排车行方向 开放所有车道 |
[41:46] | Open the other side. What? | 把另一边入口也打开 什么? |
[41:49] | Move! | 起开! |
[41:55] | Hang on to something! | 抓好了… |
[42:33] | Hey don’t get out of the car! Hey! | 嘿! 别下车! 嘿! |
[42:43] | Stop! | 别 |
[42:56] | Run! | 快跑! |
[43:05] | Oh God! | 哦 上帝! |
[43:11] | Don’t ever hesitate like that again. | 以后别再像刚才那样犹豫了 |
[43:15] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧? |
[43:22] | Stay here don’t move. What? | 呆在这儿 就在这儿等我一会儿 什么?! |
[43:25] | You’ve been here before John. | 你以前来过约翰 |
[43:28] | Get over to the wall Sir. | 站到墙那边去 先生! |
[43:30] | The feds called in a favour. | 联邦调查局的人打电话来要求协助 |
[43:34] | All you gotta do is pick up a kid in Jersey… | 你只要到泽西接个孩子 |
[43:38] | drive him down to DC. | 开车送他去华盛顿就行了 |
[43:40] | How hard can that be huh? It can’t be that hard can it? | 这能有什么难的呢 嗯? 不可能有那么难的 是吧? |
[43:44] | No gotta be a senior detective | 不行 一定得是个高级探员 |
[43:52] | think that a traffic jam | 你以为把路堵住 |
[43:53] | or throwing a car at me Will stop me huh? | 冲着我扔几辆车 就能拦住我吗?嗯? |
[43:57] | Red get in there and get it done. It won’t be necessary he is leaving. | 兰德 到里面把事情搞定 没必要了 他朝我们开过来了 |
[44:13] | This is not a good idea! | 真不是个好主意! |
[44:53] | Don’t touch me! OK OK alright… | 别碰我 别碰我 好 好 对不起 对不起 |
[44:56] | Are you OK? Oh my God! | 你没事吧? 哦 上帝! |
[45:01] | Pretty lucky shot huh? Oh yeah lucky! | 运气不赖 打得挺准 是吧? 噢 是 是很幸运 |
[45:05] | Jesus you just killed a helicopter with a car. | 你竟然用汽车把直升机给打下来了 |
[45:07] | I was out of bullets. | 我不是没子弹了么 |
[45:12] | How you doin’? | 你怎么样? |
[45:14] | I skinned my knee and my asthma is acting up…. | 膝盖破了点皮 还有点儿犯哮喘… |
[45:17] | Whatever yeah I’m fine. | 管他什么呢 我没事! |
[45:32] | Red check in. | 兰德 回答! |
[45:36] | The helicopter is destroyed. | 直升机被毁了 |
[45:38] | What about Farrell and McClane? | 那法瑞尔和麦克连呢? |
[45:41] | They are both dead. Come back in. | 说来话长了 快回来! |
[45:44] | OK we are moving on begin Stage 3. | 好 我们继续行动 进入第三阶段! |
[45:46] | I have just spoken to Emmerson. | 我刚跟艾默森通过话 |
[45:48] | The teams are arriving at Woodlawn now. | 他的人已经到乌德隆了 |
[45:50] | Very good. | 很好! |
[45:52] | Mai get ready for the downloads. | 麻衣 准备下载数据 |
[46:01] | Identification Sir. | 请出示证件 |
[46:03] | Park behind the transpo and we will guide you in. | 把车停在后面 我们带你进去 |
[46:06] | Man the gate you come with me. | 看好前门!你跟我来! |
[46:14] | The anthrax alarms only went off across five floors. | 只有五楼以上才解除了炭疽警报 |
[46:17] | Below that you will need clearance. | 要到下面楼层的话得通过国防部的身份验证 |
[46:21] | I don’t know why you would need to go down there | 真不知道你们为什么要到下面去 |
[46:24] | there is nothing down there but servers. | 那里除了服务器之外什么都没有 |
[46:30] | All clear. Rodriguez! | 再说一遍 罗德里格斯! |
[46:34] | Incoming. | 我没有听清 |
[46:49] | The gate is secured. Copy. | 已控制前门! 收到 |
[47:01] | OK we are in. | 好 我们进去了 |
[47:40] | Hey this is absurd | 嘿!嘿 这简直是荒唐 哥们儿 |
[47:43] | there is tough and there is stupid. | 这是很坚强 可也很愚蠢 |
[47:46] | You need a hospital look at you. | 你得去医院 看看你都什么样了 |
[47:48] | I am not a doctor but you look like you are hurt. | 我虽然不是个医生 但你看起来的确是受伤了 |
[47:50] | Yes sexy right? No. | 是啊 看上去蛮性感的是吗? 才不呢! |
[47:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:53] | We don’t need a doctor we need the cops. | 我们需要的不是医生 是警察! |
[48:24] | He’s in. | 他进去了! |
[48:26] | Get out of the way look out please. | 让一让!拜托借个过!快走 |
[48:34] | NYPD alright I got this kid. Come on let’s go. | 纽约警局的 看到吗?我带着这孩子 来 我们走 孩子 |
[48:44] | NYPD | 纽约警局的 |
[48:49] | Sergeant? | 警官! |
[48:50] | Sergeant! | 警官! |
[48:52] | I need to speak with you. | 我得跟你谈一下 |
[48:54] | The doctor is in the back. | 医务人员在后面 |
[48:54] | I am NYPD I need to talk to you. | 我没事 我是纽约警局的 得跟你谈谈! |
[48:59] | Just give me a minute. | 就一会儿 |
[49:07] | Oh my God! | 哦 上帝! |
[49:14] | Let’s get of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[49:20] | Perfect! Now the second sequence. | 完美! 现在第二个序列 |
[49:29] | The server is ready. | 服务器已经准备好了 |
[49:31] | We are go. | 我们走 |
[49:33] | Launch the downloads. | 开始下载 |
[49:45] | Nothing is happening. | 什么也没有啊 |
[49:47] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[49:50] | I don’t know it’s not responding. Wait for it. | 我不清楚 可它就是没反应 再等等 |
[49:58] | See. | 看到了? |
[50:00] | There you go. | 这不就开始了 |
[50:02] | Let me know when the download reaches 20%. | 下到20% 时通知我 |
[50:04] | OK. | 好的 |
[50:15] | Excuse me! Thank you! | 请让一下! 谢谢 |
[50:17] | Holy Shit! | 真见鬼 |
[50:20] | Kid? Kid? Hey! | -孩子? 嘿! -在 在 |
[50:22] | -You got a phone in that bag? -Yes. | -你那包里有电话吗? -有 |
[50:25] | Come on let’s go. | 来 咱们走 |
[50:30] | and here you go agent… Tavarek. I guess that’s you. | 这个给你 特工姓名…多瓦雷克 就是你了 |
[50:56] | The download is at 20%. | 已经下到20% 了 |
[50:58] | Time to move. Let’s keep them chasing their tails. | 该行动了 让他们继续首尾难顾吧 |
[51:17] | Due to the recent activity… | 由于近期发生的各种事件 |
[51:19] | law enforcement agencies are being extremely cautious. | 执法人员已提高了警戒 |
[51:22] | They are telling people to abandon vehicles until they are searched. | 他们让驾车人离开车子 接受检查后方可返回 |
[51:27] | And as you can see… | 并且大家还可以看到 |
[51:28] | K-9 units are checking each vehicle. | 警犬队正在对每一辆车子进行检查 |
[51:31] | Now whether this is connected to the anthrax reports earlier… | 现在的状况到底是和我们先前 听到的炭疽病毒警报有关 |
[51:34] | or if it is a new terrorist threat we don’t know that this stage. | 还是一起新的恐怖事件 我们现在还不得而知… |
[51:37] | FAA just grounded all flights. | 联邦航空局已停止了所有航班 |
[51:39] | Good. Sir… | 很好! |
[51:40] | We have complete access over system networks. | 我们现在可以接通 进入所有的网络系统了 |
[51:42] | Phones power grids water nuclear…. | 通信、电力、供水、核能系统… |
[51:46] | Hey excuse me… Dan Parry The NSA | 嘿 不好意思… 扎克·巴勒 国家安全局的 |
[51:48] | Chuck Summer DHS Liaison. The White House made the call. | 查克·萨姆 来自国土安全部联络处 我们是白宫派来的 |
[51:51] | Anything you need We are here to help. | 有什么需要吗? 我们是来帮忙的 |
[51:53] | Help? Wow. that’s that’s great. | 帮忙? 哇 太棒了 |
[51:55] | We are gonna need some work space for our people. | 我们的人需要点空间工作 |
[51:58] | What can you do for us? | 能给我们腾个地方吗? |
[52:00] | Well as you can see we are using the space… | 你都看到了 我们现在正使用这地方 |
[52:02] | you guys can stand in the corner | 而你们呢 可以站到那边角落里 |
[52:04] | and liaise. | 负责联络 |
[52:05] | and if I need something… | 如果我需要你们帮忙 |
[52:07] | I’ll just wake you. | 会招手叫你们的 |
[52:31] | Wait no no. Don’t call. What? | 等一下 不…不要打电话! 什么? |
[52:33] | What are you talking about? They probably cracked that hours ago | 你在说什么? 他们可能早就入侵了通讯网络 |
[52:36] | if you use it they might be able to trace us here. | 如果你用了它他们就会找到我们 |
[52:37] | Just put in your pocket. Sure? | 把电话放一边儿吧 你确定? |
[52:38] | Yes. | 是的! |
[52:40] | Or smash it you didn’t have to smash it… | 或者…砸了它也行 嘿 没必要真砸了呀 |
[52:43] | Excuse me. police Emergency. | 对不起! 对不起 是警方紧急事件! |
[52:46] | He’ll call you right back. | 他会再打给你的 |
[52:49] | Here wait in here. | 来 就在这儿 到这里来! |
[52:52] | Do you have a signal? Yes. | 有信号吗? 有 |
[52:55] | Yes. | 有 |
[52:56] | This is John McClane for agent Bowman. | 是约翰·麦克连 找伯曼警官 |
[52:59] | Sir John McClane is on the line. | 长官 是约翰·麦克连的来电 |
[53:02] | McClane go. | 麦克连 说吧! |
[53:03] | We never made it to DHS | 我们没能到国土安全部 |
[53:05] | They came for the kid again. All your men are down. | 他们又来追杀那小子 你的人都死了 |
[53:10] | And what about Farrell? Yeah he’s here with me. | 法瑞尔呢? 他现在和我在一起 |
[53:13] | Sir? Hang on John. | 长官! 约翰 等一下! |
[53:15] | Yeah I’ll hold on. | 好 我等着 |
[53:22] | Another day in paradise. | 真是”天堂无路”啊 |
[53:24] | They just swamped everything | 他们侵入了所有的一切 |
[53:26] | the whole telecom system. Phones cellular satellite… | 整个通讯系统 电话 移动通讯 广播卫星… |
[53:41] | They are blanketing every station. | 他们屏蔽了所有电视台 |
[54:10] | Can you put the news back on? This is the news. | 可以拨回新闻台吗? 这就是新闻台 |
[54:13] | It on every channel It’s been like this for a few minutes now. | 每个台都在播这个 已经好几分钟都是这样了 |
[54:34] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊! |
[54:37] | Shit! | 狗屎 |
[54:43] | McClane! | 麦克连? |
[54:46] | Look out! | 当心! |
[54:50] | Look out! | 小心 |
[54:53] | Bowman? Do you see that? | 伯曼! 伯曼 你看到了吗? |
[54:55] | McClane? Bowman? | 麦克连? 伯曼! |
[54:57] | It’s a fake. | 那是假的! |
[55:02] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[55:05] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[55:09] | McClane? Bowman. | 麦克连? 伯曼! |
[55:18] | The satellite’s down. Get me a landline. | 卫星信号中断了 给我一部有线电话 |
[55:35] | One little piece of code and the world falls apart. | 我只写了一小段代码 却毁了整个世界 |
[55:39] | This is virtual terrorism. What? | 这简直就是一场恐怖袭击 什么? |
[55:42] | It’s crazy the first time that I heard of a Fire Sale | 我知道听起来很疯狂 我第一次听说末世入侵这回事的时候 |
[55:46] | I actually thought it would be cool if somebody did it. | 自己还想如果有人真做得到 应该会很酷 |
[55:50] | Hit the “reset” button… | 只要按一下重启键 |
[55:53] | melt the system just for fun. | 就可以搞砸整个系统来玩玩 |
[55:56] | Hey it is not a system. | 喂!这不是什么系统 |
[55:58] | It is a country. We are talking about people. | 是整个国家 我们现在说的是人 |
[56:01] | A whole country full of people. | 一整个国家的人 |
[56:03] | Sitting at home alone… | 孤独地坐在家中 |
[56:04] | scared to death in their houses alright. | 吓得半死 明白吗! |
[56:06] | So if you are done with your little nostalgic moment… | 所以别再回忆你那些过去的时光了 |
[56:08] | maybe you can think a little and help me catch these guys. | 想想怎么帮我抓到这些人 |
[56:12] | Just help me. | 帮帮我 |
[56:14] | Just put yourself in their shoes. | 站在他们的立场上好好想想 |
[56:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[56:19] | if this were your Fire Sale what would be your next move? | 如果是你在做末世入侵行动 你下一步会做什么? |
[56:24] | OK the point of a Fire Sale is | 好吧! 末世入侵的关键就在于 |
[56:26] | that it is mostly done by remote right… | 它大部分都是远程操作的 对吧? |
[56:29] | But not everything is run completely on-line. | 但不是什么东西都可以网上控制的… |
[56:32] | Major utilities aren’t they are run in closed circuits… | 主要的公用设施就不是 它们由闭路系统运行 |
[56:35] | you can breech the security up to a certain point but… | 所以虽然你可以破坏它的安全系统 |
[56:38] | to shut it down you would have to physically go there… | 但要彻底关闭它 就得亲自跑一趟要到那里才行 |
[56:43] | You know what give me that guys PDA. | 你知道的 把那人的掌上电脑给我 |
[56:45] | The phones don’t work they are all dead. | 电话都死机了 不运作了 |
[56:46] | No the phones are fine it is the network that is dead. | 不 电话没事 只是网络中断了 |
[56:49] | I only need to reprogram it… | 我只要从新设置一下 |
[56:50] | and link it into the old sat-coms hackers surf them the whole time. | 把它连到老的 卫星通讯系统上就可以了 |
[56:54] | It is probably what | 黑客们常用那个网络 |
[56:55] | these guys are using to talk to each other. | 大概那群家伙也在用它来相互沟通呢 |
[56:56] | How do you know all this stuff? | 你是怎么知道这些东西的? |
[56:59] | Dude I don’t know. | 老兄 我也不知道 |
[57:01] | I couldn’t explain it to you. | 那里有很多 乱七八糟的东西 我不能告诉你 |
[57:03] | OK. | 好了 |
[57:04] | The national power grid gas and the electricity… | 这是国家能源分布网 燃气跟电力设施 |
[57:06] | they are divided in to three zones right? | 分布在三个地区? |
[57:08] | Eastern Central and Western. Each one with a primary hub. | 东部 中部和西部 每个地区都有一台主力交换机 |
[57:11] | Here it is. | 就在这里 |
[57:15] | What is that what am I looking at? That is the eastern hub. | 那我们现在看到的是? 东部的交换机 |
[57:18] | Now they take this out… | 如果他们把那个关掉 |
[57:20] | It wipes out all the power for the entire eastern corridor. | 整个东海岸就会断电了 |
[57:23] | But again they will have to do it manually. | 但还是那句话 他们一定得亲自到那儿手动去做 |
[57:25] | OK. | 好吧 |
[57:28] | Come on let’s go. What to West Virg韩ia? 来 我们走! 什么?去西维吉尼亚? | |
[57:31] | I honestly don’t think I can handle any more people trying to kill me. | 我真的认为自己已经 无法忍受再被人追杀了 |
[57:34] | McClane McClane? Oh you get used to it. | 麦克连 麦克连? 你会习惯的 |
[57:36] | McClane. Oh shit! | 麦克连! 哦 该死! |
[57:38] | Sir wireless networks are | 长官 所有的无线网络都瘫痪了 |
[57:40] | down they are hitting the landlines too. | 而且他们可能还正在入侵地面网络系统 |
[57:42] | I don’t care how you find me a line. | 我不管你用什么方法 一定要给我找到一条可用的线路 |
[57:46] | Come on what you got? | 说吧 你们有什么发现? |
[57:47] | We swept the whole building It seems clean. We can… | 我们已经排查了整幢大楼 没有任何问题 |
[57:49] | sweep it again but… Don’t bother. | 我们可以再查一遍 可我想应该找不到什么… |
[57:51] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[57:53] | It is fake. These guys planned this… | 这是个假象 那家伙在耍我们 |
[57:57] | Alright get everybody back inside the crisis centre now. | 好了 让所有的人回到紧急中心里去 |
[58:00] | 打开通道! 曾智 | |
[58:04] | Come on get in. | 快 上车! |
[58:06] | The door is locked. Unless you have an extra gun to unlock it. | 门锁了 除非你还有一把枪 这样我可以用它来开门 |
[58:13] | Hey don’t do that. | 嘿 嘿 别那样! |
[58:14] | You’re gonna disable it… Shit. | 你这样车就不能用了! |
[58:20] | Wow crazy did you see that? | 真疯狂 你看到了吗? |
[58:22] | Sorry about that man. I didn’t know it would come out so fast. | 对不起 老兄 我不知道它那么快就出来了 |
[58:30] | How did you do yours? | 你是怎么把它弄下来的? |
[58:34] | Are you alright? What did it hit you a little bit. | 你没事吧?是不是被撞到了? |
[58:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:43] | Please don’t touch those OK? I know what am doing. | 不 等一下 别碰那些 好吗? 我知道我在做什么 |
[58:45] | I have done this before. | 我以前也干过这个 |
[58:47] | I mean I have read about it. | 我是说 读到过这个… |
[58:50] | Road Assist we have detected an airbag deployment. | 道路协助中心 我们侦测到您车子的安全气囊已被释放 |
[58:53] | Yes erm! Please we hit a tree… | 是的…拜托你 我们刚撞上了一棵树 |
[58:55] | and my Dad is having a heart attack… | 而我…我爸现在心脏病发作了 |
[58:57] | I think he is gonna die. You need to help us! | 我觉得他要死了 求你帮帮忙 |
[59:00] | Hold while we contact the Emergency Services. | 请稍等 我们会给您联系急救服务的 |
[59:03] | No no no! He is dying! | 不 不用! 他快死了! |
[59:04] | Please listen to me. I can take him to the hospital I can drive. | 听着 我可以送他去医院 我能开车 |
[59:08] | I am fine! But the key doesn’t turn. | 我现在很好 但我就是扭不动钥匙 无法发动车子 |
[59:10] | So you have to start the car for us OK? Please Dad… | 你可以帮我发动吗? 求求你了 老爸呀… |
[59:13] | Your name please? | 请问您的名字是? |
[59:16] | My name is… | 我的名字是… |
[59:19] | Frank and my Dad’s name is… | 法兰克! 我爸的名字是… |
[59:26] | Dvorak Tsargentzki! | 佛洛克·瑟金斯基 |
[59:31] | Please just help us! We need your help please! | 拜托 帮帮我们就好 我们需要你的帮助 求求你了 |
[59:34] | The Emergency Services are on their way. | 救护车已经上路 马上就到 |
[59:37] | No no no! Listen mam. | 别 等一下 听着 |
[59:39] | What is your name? Dolores. | 你叫什么名字? 桃丽丝 |
[59:41] | Dolores? OK Dolores… | 桃丽丝? 好吧 桃丽丝! |
[59:43] | I don’t know if you have a Dad… | 我不知道你还有没有爸爸 |
[59:45] | but I do… | 但我有 |
[59:45] | And I want to be able to say that a year from now OK? | 而且我希望明年的今天他依然健在 |
[59:47] | Because my Dad is my hero and right now he is… | 因为我的父亲他是我的英雄 而现在他就在 |
[59:50] | in my arms dying and… | 我的怀中 奄奄一息 |
[59:52] | and his only hope is… | 他唯一的希望就是 |
[59:53] | to get to a hospital right now! We can’t wait! | 马上被送到医院 我们实在是不能等了 |
[59:56] | So please! Start the God damn car! | 所以求求你快把这该死的车发动起来! |
[1:00:03] | Thank you Dolores. | 谢谢你 桃丽丝! |
[1:00:04] | Pass the P.D.A. I gotta call the Warlock. | 把掌上电脑给我 我要联系”法师” |
[1:00:07] | The what? Warlock he is a digital jedi. | 谁? “法师” 他是个电脑奇才 |
[1:00:29] | Mam you are not authorised to be here. | 小姐你无权进入这里 |
[1:00:31] | F.B.I. We suspect there has been a security breech. | 联邦调查局 我们怀疑这里有安全漏洞 |
[1:00:33] | You have landed without authorisation. | 未经许可 你不能在这里降落… |
[1:00:55] | That was pretty good back there kid. Thanks. | 刚才干得漂亮 小子! 谢谢 |
[1:01:06] | What? What’s the problem? I’m not like you | 你怎么了? 没的可抱怨的了? |
[1:01:11] | What does that mean? Like what? | 这是什么意思? 像我什么? |
[1:01:12] | Like… heroic and everything. | 我不像是那种…那种英雄人物 无所不能什么的 |
[1:01:17] | I am not that guy. | 我不是那种人 |
[1:01:18] | Nobody here is a hero kid. You saved my life like 10 times | 我可不是什么英雄 孩子 你已经救了我不下十次了 |
[1:01:22] | in the last six hours. | 在过去的六小时内 |
[1:01:23] | I was doing my job that’s all. | 我只是在做自己的工作 仅此而已 |
[1:01:28] | Do you know what you get for being a hero? | 知道做英雄能得到什么好处吗? |
[1:01:30] | Nothing! You get shot at. | 什么都没有 只有挨枪子儿 |
[1:01:32] | Pat on the back bla bla bla. That a boy! | 别人会拍拍你的肩膀 称赞你几句 等等等等 哦 拜托! |
[1:01:39] | You get divorced… | 然后离婚 |
[1:01:42] | Your wife can’t remember your last name kids don’t want to talk to you… | 老婆都不记得你姓什么 孩子们不想跟你说话 |
[1:01:49] | You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. | 自己一个人吃饭 没个人陪 |
[1:01:52] | Trust me kid nobody wants to be that guy. | 老实说 孩子 没人想成为这种人 |
[1:01:56] | Then why you doing this? | 那为什么你还要做这些事情? |
[1:01:58] | Because there is nobody else to do it right now. | 因为现在没有其他人愿意做 |
[1:02:01] | Believe me if there was somebody else to do it | 相信我 如果真有其他人肯做 我绝对会让他们去做 |
[1:02:04] | i would let them do it. There’s not so we’re doing it. | 但现在没有 所以只能我们来做 |
[1:02:08] | That’s what makes you that guy. | 这就是你为什么会成为现在这样喽 |
[1:02:19] | The things flying now. | 到目前为止一切顺利 |
[1:02:21] | Contact Emerson tell him that we will be there soon. | 联系艾默森 告诉他我们很快就到 |
[1:02:31] | What the hell are you doing? This floor is restricted access. | 你们在这里做什么? 这一层是禁止… |
[1:04:05] | I guess you were right kid. | 看来你说得没错 小子 |
[1:04:07] | OK… that’s awful. | 呃…这的确…很糟 |
[1:04:12] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[1:04:22] | So how would they shut down the power? | 他们要怎样才能关闭整个电网? |
[1:04:24] | what? Come on! | 什么? 快点 |
[1:04:27] | Central control Room. | 呃…中央控制室 |
[1:04:31] | Fourth floor fourth floor! Come on! | 在四楼! 四楼! 走! |
[1:04:45] | Shit! | 哦 该死 |
[1:04:48] | Try to keep up! I am keeping up! | 我们能不能停… 尽量跟上来 |
[1:04:50] | I am just trying to stop for just two seconds to catch a breath. | 我在跟着你! 我只是想休息一下喘口气 |
[1:04:53] | They have these things called Gymnasiums… Well yeah it’s not like… | 你知道有健身房这种东西吗? 知道 但是… |
[1:05:17] | Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快 咱们走 走! |
[1:05:32] | Intel is fairly certain that the terrorists are mobile. | 情报显示这些恐怖分子是具有移动性的 |
[1:05:35] | It is the only way to consistently | 因此我们才无法利用三角定位找到他们 |
[1:05:37] | avoid signal triangulation. | 这是他们唯一的方法 |
[1:05:38] | Judging by the amount of hardware they are running | 考虑到他们要运行大量硬件设备 |
[1:05:40] | we are probably looking for a large vehicle | 目标应该是在大型运输车辆当中 |
[1:05:43] | probably a semi-trailer rig. | 极有可能是货柜车 |
[1:05:45] | Right. | 很好 |
[1:05:46] | Tell the guys at Homeland Security… | 告诉国土安全局的那帮人 |
[1:05:48] | that we need every agent and functioning satellite they have got. | 说我们需要他们所有的人力 卫星及可运行的网络 |
[1:05:51] | Now! | 现在就要 |
[1:06:11] | Playtime is over sweetheart | 游戏时间结束了 甜心 |
[1:06:13] | Don’t move! Take your hand off the gun. | 别乱来 把手从枪上拿开 |
[1:06:16] | Hands up. Stand up. | 把手举起来! 站起来 |
[1:06:26] | Go on now! | 去呀 快! |
[1:06:28] | Let’s go kid! You’re up! | 去吧 小子 看你的了 |
[1:06:34] | As fast as you can. | 越快越好 |
[1:06:57] | That’s enough of this KungFu | 我已经受够了这他妈的功夫! |
[1:06:59] | shit I’ve met some bitches in my day… | 我以前也碰过别的母狗 |
[1:07:01] | but you… | 但你可能是最凶的一只… |
[1:07:09] | Still awake huh? | 这拳怎么样 呃? |
[1:07:11] | Keep doing what you are doing. OK! | 继续做你的 好 |
[1:07:13] | How much time do you need? Not much. | 你还需要多久? 嗯…用不了多久 |
[1:07:29] | Are you done? | 好了么? |
[1:07:31] | Are you done? | 好了没有? |
[1:07:32] | No… no not quite… | 不 还没 |
[1:07:34] | I am not exactly checking my email here you know. | 这可不像收取信件那么简单 |
[1:07:37] | I ran this hacking PN mode on their PI | 他们已经进入了虚拟模式 我现在 |
[1:07:39] | I am just booting their host… | 要断开他们接入的系统功能接口 重启主机 |
[1:07:41] | what? It means about 30 seconds ok? | 什么? 就是说我需要30秒钟时间 行了吗? |
[1:07:45] | It is not the easiest thing to do when… | 做这事可不简单 尤其是在… |
[1:08:00] | OK. | 好 好… |
[1:08:03] | Undo everything you just did now! OK OK… | 把你刚才所做的事全部撤销 快! 好 好 好 |
[1:08:08] | I’m a righty I need my other hand. I really do. | 我是右撇子 右撇子 我得用我的右手 真的 |
[1:08:14] | I’m a righty… | 我是右撇子 |
[1:08:46] | One last door to open. | 只剩最后一步了… |
[1:08:49] | Do you know what you are doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗? |
[1:08:51] | Do you realise what this’ll do to the country? | 你知道这样做会给国家 造成什么后果吗? |
[1:08:54] | Yes I do. Now open the door. | 是的 我知道 快点儿干! |
[1:08:57] | OK good. Glad we are on the same page. | 好 很好 很高兴我们有相同的认知 |
[1:09:37] | Hang on! | 听着 |
[1:10:54] | Let’s just talk about this for once… | 我们能不能好好谈谈… |
[1:11:00] | How you doing? That’s not too tight is it? | 感觉怎么样? 还不是太紧吧 呃? |
[1:11:06] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:11:10] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[1:11:46] | McClane! | 麦克连! |
[1:11:49] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:11:52] | McClane get out of there! | 麦克连 快出来! |
[1:11:56] | Come on man come on! | 快点 伙计 快点! |
[1:12:01] | Come on man! | 快! |
[1:12:24] | Did you see that? | 你刚看到了吗? |
[1:12:30] | So you stopped her right? Yeah yeah yeah. | 那你把他们做的都停下来了 对吗? |
[1:12:32] | Actually having a gun pointed | 是 是 是 不过你知道 |
[1:12:34] | at your head makes it harder to do. | 当有一把枪指着你时做事会更难专心 |
[1:12:36] | what? I think she left a surprise. | 什么? 我就知道你是这种反应 |
[1:12:42] | Can’t you just turn it off? Lock ’em out? | 你就不能把它关掉? 或者锁住? |
[1:12:45] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[1:12:47] | I might be able to slow them down though. | 不过我也许能拖延些时间 |
[1:12:52] | Western and central hubs are ours | 西部和中部的电力转换中心都是我们的了 |
[1:12:55] | we are just waiting on Mai. | 现在就等麻衣那边了 |
[1:12:57] | Hang on something’s up. | 等等 不太对劲 |
[1:12:59] | All of the security is reactivating. | 所有的安全系统又重新启动了 |
[1:13:01] | I think somebody is in the | 我想有人可能想买点儿便宜的伟哥哦 |
[1:13:04] | market for some cheap Viagra… | 那就给你来点儿广告吧 |
[1:13:06] | and your girlfriend is dead… | 既然你马子已经死了 |
[1:13:09] | why not check out our sexy singles you can chat with. | 干嘛不上性感单身族网站 找个美眉聊天呢? |
[1:13:12] | It’s an e-bomb. | 是个电子炸弹 |
[1:13:26] | Alright wait wait wait OK | 好吧 等一下 等一下 |
[1:13:31] | Mai talk to me what’s going on? Mai… | 麻衣 回话 发生了什么事? 麻衣? |
[1:13:35] | Oh yeah little Asian chick likes to kick people? | 喔 对 就是那个爱踢人的亚洲小妞儿? |
[1:13:39] | I don’t think she will be talking with anybody for a long time. | 我看她得很长时间都无法再跟任何人说话了 |
[1:13:43] | The last time that I saw her she was in the… | 我上次看到她时 她还在 |
[1:13:46] | bottom of an elevator shaft with an SUV up her ass. | 电梯升降道的底部被一台休旅车撞得稀巴烂呢 |
[1:13:50] | What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? | 怎么啦? 说不出话来了? |
[1:13:53] | Listen Jackass! Your Fire Sale is over. | 听着 蠢蛋 你的末世入侵行动已经结束了 |
[1:13:58] | Pack up your little circus or | 把你的那个小杂耍团收拾收拾滚吧 |
[1:14:00] | I will come and kick your ass. | 否则我会去找你 然后好好修理你 |
[1:14:02] | You have idea who I am and of what I am capable of. | 你根本不知道我是谁 我的能力有多大 |
[1:14:09] | When I’m finished here and I promise it will be soon… | 等我把这里的事结束以后… 我保证用不了多久… |
[1:14:12] | I will focus all my attention on you. | 我会全心全力地对付你 |
[1:14:17] | You wanna make things personal fine! | 你想把这事儿弄成私人恩怨?好 奉陪到底 |
[1:14:39] | Reroute every cubic foot of natural gas in the pipelines to that station. | 调整所有的天然气输送方向 统统给我转到东部中心 |
[1:14:45] | Can you get Bowman on this thing? Sure. | 你能用这个联络到伯曼么? 当然可以 |
[1:14:49] | can get anyone. Do it. | 联络任何人都没问题 那就快联系他 |
[1:14:51] | Now? Yes now. | 就现在? 对 就现在 |
[1:14:56] | Please no! | 拜托 不要啊 |
[1:14:59] | That is Thomas Gabriel. Shit! | 是汤玛斯·盖布尔 妈的 |
[1:15:03] | You know this guy? I worked with him. | 你认识这家伙? 我和他共事过 |
[1:15:07] | He was D.O.D.s chief programmer for infrastructure security. | 他本来是国防部内部安全系统的主程序员 |
[1:15:10] | After 9/11 he’s the guy | 9/11事件后 他告知众参谋长 |
[1:15:12] | that told joint chiefs… | 国防安全系统有弱点 极易被攻击 |
[1:15:13] | that the system was vulnerable. He was pushing for total overhaul | 他想要整个系统做彻底检修 |
[1:15:16] | but they wouldn’t listen. | 但他们不听 |
[1:15:17] | Gabriel is not exactly people friendly. You think so? | 盖布尔可并不是那种好脾气 待人友善的人 你也这么看? |
[1:15:21] | When he tried to go public they crucified him | 当他企图公开这一切时 他们毁了他 |
[1:15:23] | destroyed his reputation | 毁掉了他的名誉 冻结了他的财产… |
[1:15:25] | after that he disappeared. | 那之后他就消失了 |
[1:15:28] | We got a pretty serious problem. | 我们有个蛮严重的问题 |
[1:15:31] | Hold on a minute what? | 等一下…什么事? |
[1:15:33] | I think we need to get out of here right now. | 我看我们需要马上离开这里 |
[1:15:37] | They are sending the gas lines here. Gas? What gas? | 他们正把天然气导向这里 天然气? 什么天然气? |
[1:15:40] | Christ! | 上帝! |
[1:15:43] | Oh all of them! | 噢 所有的天然气 |
[1:15:44] | See that? Those flashing arrows? That is not good. | 看到那些闪烁的箭头了吗? 情况非常不妙 |
[1:15:48] | All that’s coming here? Yes I think we gotta go. | 所有那些都朝这里来了? 对 我想我们得走了 |
[1:15:51] | Listen I gotta go. Just find Thomas Gabriel! | 听好 我们必需要走了 你快去找盖布尔 |
[1:15:55] | McClane? McClane? | 麦克连? 麦克连? |
[1:15:57] | Let’s go finish this up! | 咱们走了 快点搞定! |
[1:16:05] | Right now Come on! | 马上走! 快弄完 快点! |
[1:16:27] | Get in there! | 走吧! |
[1:17:21] | Let’s go come on we gotta get out of here. | 快 我们得出去 |
[1:17:23] | Oh what is the point oh man what is the point? | 有什么意义呢? 这到底有什么意义? |
[1:17:26] | knock that off. This has something to do with that code you wrote now think. | 这些跟你帮他们写的代码有关 |
[1:17:31] | Come on help us win. Win? | 快 好好想想 帮助咱们取胜 取胜? |
[1:17:35] | When did we start winning huh? | 我们什么时候开始取胜了 呃? |
[1:17:38] | Look around are you out of your mind? | 你看看周围 你疯了吗? |
[1:17:40] | We are not even close to winning. | 我们看起来像是要取胜的样子吗? |
[1:17:42] | We just got the shit kicked out of us! | 我们刚刚被修理得很惨哪! |
[1:17:45] | You think I’m holding out on you something I’m not telling you | 你以为我还瞒着你什么吗? 以为我还有什么没告诉你吗? |
[1:17:50] | I would happily tell you! Jesus! | 我会很乐意地告诉你的! |
[1:18:29] | Warlock Warlock! Ah great there goes the cell phone. | “法师” “法师” 哦 太棒了!妈的 手机也没用了 |
[1:18:37] | They knocked the satellites out now? No the battery ran out. | 他们把卫星都从天上打下来了吗? 不 是电池没电了 |
[1:18:40] | Listen we should go see him. Who? | 对了 我们应该去见他 谁? |
[1:18:42] | The Warlock it’s not that far away it’s in Baltimore. | “法师”啊 我们可以开车去他家 就在巴尔的摩 |
[1:18:45] | You want to go to the Warlocks house | 我现在才不要去什么”法师”家 |
[1:18:47] | now. Hey this is me helping you. | 嘿!你想要我帮你 我这就是在帮你 |
[1:18:50] | Trust me. We gotta go see the Warlock it is our only hope. | 相信我 我们必须去找法师 这是我们唯一的希望 |
[1:18:58] | How do you feel about flying? You mean like with a pilot? | 你喜欢飞行吗? 嗯 你说什么?就像是和飞行员一起吗? |
[1:19:10] | Stick it in the round thing. What round thing? | 把它插进那”圆型的”东西里就行了 什么”棕色的”东西? |
[1:19:14] | Here put these on. | 喏 把这个戴上 |
[1:19:16] | Stick it in there that’ll work. | 把它插进去就好了 这样就行了 |
[1:19:19] | You OK? Yeah err I am afraid of flying. | 你还好吧? 还好 只是有点怕飞行 |
[1:19:23] | Yeah I used to be terrified of flying. Really? | 我以前也对飞行怕得要死 真的? |
[1:19:26] | I took some lessons you know face my fears that kind of thing… | 对啊 我还上了些课 诸如”直面恐惧”之类的 |
[1:19:29] | Yeah did it help? Not really. | 是吗? 有用吗? 没什么用 |
[1:19:32] | That’s it… | 它应该 |
[1:19:37] | Is it supposed to make that sound? Yes. | 它应该发出这种声音吗? 嗯 |
[1:19:41] | Maybe we should just drive it’ll be fun like a road trip… | 也许我们应该开车去 就像在马路上兜风那样 |
[1:19:44] | Take it easy they say taking off is the hardest part. | 放松点 起飞可是最难的 |
[1:19:46] | Really I’d heard… | 是吗? 我听说… |
[1:19:48] | I’ll be honest I missed some classes. Ha Ha you did? Really? | 说实话 我错过了几节飞行课 哈哈哈! 真的吗? |
[1:19:51] | You got your license right? | 但你还是有执照的吧? 我是说… |
[1:19:53] | To fly one of these things… | 你还是可以真正开飞机什么的吧? |
[1:19:57] | Hey hey. Here we go we’re up! | 嘿嘿 出发! 我们起飞了 |
[1:20:07] | That’s good that’s pretty good. | 很好 还蛮好的嘛 |
[1:20:11] | Jesus! Look at that! This whole area’s blacked out. | 天啊 你看 这整个地区都是漆黑一片 |
[1:20:16] | How will we find Warlocks house? | 我们怎么才能找到”法师”的家? |
[1:20:20] | It will probably be the only one with the lights still on. | 应该就是依然还亮着灯的那家吧 |
[1:20:30] | Power outage keeps spreading half the east coast has gone down. | 断电正在不断蔓延 大约一半的东海岸地区已经停电了 |
[1:20:36] | Alright put everything on emergency generators. | 好吧 把所有东西都接到应急发电机上 |
[1:20:38] | How the hell are they getting past us? | 他们到底是怎么突破我们防线的? |
[1:20:46] | OK down there I see it. Down there? | 好 就在那下面 在那下面 我看到了 |
[1:20:48] | Left left down. | 在那下面? 往左 下去 |
[1:20:54] | We gonna land there? | 我们就在那儿降落吗? |
[1:20:57] | Alright hang on. Oh Jesus! | 好 抓紧了 好 好 哦! |
[1:21:03] | The fence! The fence! | 小心栅栏! 栅栏! |
[1:21:07] | -The fence! The fence! -I see it… | -栅栏! 看着点儿栅栏! -我看到了 |
[1:21:09] | Watch… | 小心… |
[1:21:23] | -wooow! -Come on. | -天哪! -走吧 |
[1:21:25] | Oh yeah taking off is the hardest part. Let’s go! | 哦 没错 没错 “起飞可是最困难的” 咱们走吧 |
[1:21:36] | he hates them so let me do all the talking. | 他很恨警察 真的很恨 所以让我来跟他说话就好了 明白? |
[1:21:51] | Hey Mrs. Kludis. Is Freddy home? | 嘿 卡鲁迪斯太太 弗来迪在家吗? |
[1:21:57] | I am Matt Farrell and that is Billy. | 我是马特·法瑞尔 这位是比利 |
[1:22:03] | We are friends from Space Camp. | 我们是他朋友太空夏令营的朋友 |
[1:22:06] | We went to Space Camp with Freddy. | 我们跟弗来迪一起去过太空夏令营 |
[1:22:09] | Freddy! | 弗来迪! |
[1:22:11] | Freddy? You got company. | 弗来迪? 有人来找你 |
[1:22:20] | Frederick didn’t you hear me? | 弗来德利克! 没听到我说话吗? |
[1:22:23] | All Baltimore heard you ma. Your friends are here. | 整个巴尔地摩都听到了 妈 你朋友来了 |
[1:22:26] | Friends? But what the… | 朋友? 什么… |
[1:22:29] | Ma how many times you don’t bring people down here? | 妈! 我还得跟你说几次啊? 不许带任何人到这里来! |
[1:22:33] | I can’t see too well you have lost so much weight! | 我都快认不出来了 你瘦了好多! |
[1:22:38] | No dude I gained 30 lbs who is that? | 没有 我倒长了30磅 那是谁? |
[1:22:40] | You know what it doesn’t matter? What are you even doing here? | 伙计 你又来这里做什么? |
[1:22:44] | I am rocking 5 generators just so I can stay online. | 就是因为你 我得用五台发电机才能保持在线 |
[1:22:47] | And since you are being hunted by assassins maybe this visit | 加上你现在又被人追杀 所以你的来访 |
[1:22:50] | isn’t a productive or a healthy way of spending my time. | 对我来说也不是什么好事 |
[1:22:53] | Hey don’t touch that alright? CB radio? | 嘿 别碰那个好吗? 民用波段电台? |
[1:22:58] | A little low tech for you isn’t it? Old? That my friend… | 对你们来说也太小儿科了吧? 小儿科?哥们儿 那可是 |
[1:23:01] | is an end of the world insurance system OK. | 世界末日来临时的保障 明白吗? |
[1:23:03] | When the last microchip | 就算是最后一块芯片都挂掉了 |
[1:23:05] | is down I will be able to… | 我还能继续和外界保持联络 |
[1:23:06] | be in contact with the world be they zombies or not. | 不管对方是具僵尸还是别的什么东西 |
[1:23:10] | What did you bring your Dad here for? | 你带你爸爸来这里干嘛? |
[1:23:11] | He is cool he’s into games. | 他很前卫哦 对电玩文化很感兴趣 |
[1:23:13] | Nice poster. Oh what are you a fan of Fett? | 海报不错 怎么? 你很喜欢费特? |
[1:23:18] | No I was more of a Star Wars guy. | 不 我还是比较喜欢星际大战 |
[1:23:21] | Star Wars! Who is this man? | 喜欢星际大战…他到底是谁? |
[1:23:24] | He is… | 他在开玩笑…他是我的… |
[1:23:26] | Dump-truck I’m not his Dad I am a cop. How about that? | 嘿!你个笨小子! 我不是他爸爸 我是个警察 怎么样吧? |
[1:23:30] | Ah a cop I’m sorry. Thank you very much. | 噢 警察 真不好意思 谢谢你了 |
[1:23:32] | Why’d you bring a cop into my Command Centre? | 你干嘛带个警察来我的控制中心? |
[1:23:35] | Command Centre?! It is a basement. It is a Command Centre! | 这是控制中心! 别说了 |
[1:23:39] | Don’t help McClane! I can explain… | 麦克连 我可以解释 |
[1:23:41] | Tell us what you know about Thomas Gabriel. | 你告诉我们汤玛斯·盖布尔的事就行了 |
[1:23:43] | That’s why we came here. | 我们就是为这事儿来的 |
[1:23:44] | Thomas Gabriel that’s cool I didn’t know. I’m sorry. | 汤玛斯·盖布尔? 哦 很好 我不知道 很抱歉 |
[1:23:47] | Get out I want you out of here man right now! | 出去! 我要你们现在给我出去! 快! |
[1:23:50] | Hey calm down. | 嘿 冷静点 |
[1:23:51] | Just calm down big boy. You calm down it’s my house! | 冷静点! 胖小子 你才冷静点! 这是我家! |
[1:23:55] | You are going to tell me what I wanna know. | 你得告诉我我想知道的 |
[1:23:58] | Or I’m gonna kill you in your own house. | 不然我就在你家揍死你 |
[1:24:14] | 4 years ago the D.O.D. recruits Thomas Gabriel… | 四年前国防部雇用了汤玛斯·盖布尔 |
[1:24:16] | to be a cyber spook for them OK. | 做他们的电脑顾问 |
[1:24:18] | First day on the job he goes and tells his bosses… | 上任的第一天 他就跟上司说 |
[1:24:21] | that the nations security infrastructure is wide open to compromise . | 这个国家的安全系统 充斥着漏洞 门户洞开 |
[1:24:24] | And what did they say? “We will take it under advisement.” | 他们说”我们会考虑你的建议的” |
[1:24:27] | But he doesn’t ease up ‘cos he is committed like you read about. | 但他是个很有责任感的人 并没有就此作罢 |
[1:24:30] | So he breaks into a meeting of the Joint chiefs of Staff OK? | 所以他就直接闯进参谋长联席会议 |
[1:24:33] | Using just a laptop he hacks into NORAD | 仅凭着一台笔记本电脑就黑掉了北美空军防卫司令部 |
[1:24:36] | and shuts down the entire defence network | 关闭了整个国防网络系统 |
[1:24:38] | So they put a gun to his head and forced him to stop the hack | 结果他们就拿枪对着他的脑袋 叫他停止这种攻击行为 |
[1:24:41] | Thomas Gabriel is the guy who shut down | 汤玛斯·盖布尔用一台笔记本电脑 |
[1:24:43] | NORAD with a laptop | 关闭整个北美空防司令部的人 |
[1:24:44] | just to prove a point you think I’m scared of you? | 就是为了证明自己的观点 你以为我还会怕你吗? |
[1:24:47] | Just tell us how to find the guy. I don’t know how he is a ghost. | 告诉我们怎么找到他 我怎么知道? 他是个幽灵 |
[1:24:50] | He just fell off the grid. | 已经从人间消失了 |
[1:24:52] | Another dead end come on. Hold on wait McClane | 这条路也走不通 咱们走吧 等等 麦克连 |
[1:24:54] | Listen Warlock a couple of weeks ago I wrote this… | “法师” 你听着 几个星期前 我写了… |
[1:24:57] | I know dude you wrote a mutating algorithm security code | 我知道 你写了个新加密算法的代码 |
[1:25:00] | that’s probably being used right now by Thomas Gabriel. | 现在就可能正被汤玛斯·盖布尔用着呢 |
[1:25:02] | No we know that yes. | 不 我们知道这点 好吧 |
[1:25:04] | Can you tell us what he’s using it for? | 但你知道他用那个代码做什么吗? |
[1:25:06] | I’ve been trying to figure that out.. | 不知道 我一直在尝试着找出答案 |
[1:25:08] | Here look… | 在这儿 你们看 |
[1:25:10] | The only system I can find using that kind of security | 现在这个国家里唯一一个 正在使用那块模板的安全系统 |
[1:25:15] | is the Social Security Administration OK. | 就是社会安全局 |
[1:25:18] | They don’t even use it in the main facility look. | 但还并不是在总局里运行 看 |
[1:25:21] | They use it in this building over here Woodlawn. | 而是在伍德隆的这栋大楼里 |
[1:25:24] | What the hell… | 哇噢 这到底是怎么?上帝! |
[1:25:26] | I know right? Right what? | 我知道 对吧? |
[1:25:27] | What the hell you guys talking about? | 你们到底在说些什么? |
[1:25:29] | The power consumption is off the charts. | 用电量高得惊人 |
[1:25:30] | It’s hot on fire. | 是非常高非常热 都快着火了 |
[1:25:32] | The chilling towers? That’s what I thought. | 那儿怎么会有这些冷却塔? 我也是这么想的 |
[1:25:36] | Hello what’s a chilling tower? Jees see what I’ve been dealing with? | 喂 什么是冷却塔? 你看看我一直就是和这种菜鸟合作 |
[1:25:41] | Large server farms generate a lot of heat they need to be cooled. | 大型主机群运行会产生很多热量 所以需要冷却系统 |
[1:25:45] | Why there? | 但为什么是在那儿呢? |
[1:25:46] | I don’t know what is in that building | 我跟你说 虽然我不知道那里面是什么 |
[1:25:49] | but I assure you it’s not Social Security numbers. | 但绝对不是社会安全保障号码 |
[1:25:56] | I have a red flag over here someone’s hacking into Woodlawn. | 我这里出现了警报! 有人侵入了伍德隆 |
[1:26:02] | Tracking IP on the server now… Frederick Kaludis. | 现在正挂载在主机上 “弗来德利克·卡鲁迪斯” |
[1:26:08] | Let’s take a look at him. Fat bastard! | 咱们来看看他 这头肥猪 |
[1:26:16] | McClane. Where is his daughter? | 麦克连 他的女儿现在在哪儿? |
[1:26:19] | We just got a trace on her cell. | 我们追踪到了她的手机讯号 |
[1:26:21] | You’re gonna love this. | 你一定会很高兴的 |
[1:26:28] | Alright let’s get a better look at you. | 好 让我们来仔细看看你 |
[1:26:42] | Freddy what the hell are you doing meddling in my network? | 弗来迪? 什么? 你钻到我网络里来搞什么鬼 呃? |
[1:26:52] | McClane? I thought I’d killed you already. | 麦克连? 我还以为我已经杀了你呢 |
[1:26:56] | I get that sometimes. | 这话我时常听到 |
[1:27:01] | Do you think you can track where he is? | 你能不能追踪到他在哪里? |
[1:27:05] | Detective | 探长 |
[1:27:06] | covering the camera with your hand doesn’t turn off the microphone. | 用手遮住摄影机可并不能关掉麦克风哈 |
[1:27:11] | I know that am not as smart as you guys and this computer shit. | 是 我知道在电脑方面我不如你们聪明 |
[1:27:17] | But hey I’m still alive aint I? | 不过 嘿 我还活着 不是吗? |
[1:27:21] | I mean you got to be running outta bad guys by now right? | 而你那边的坏人一定是快死光了吧?呃? |
[1:27:30] | Gabriel? | 盖布尔? |
[1:27:34] | Honestly you can tell me. How’s that work? | 说句实话 你可以告诉我 你是怎么做的? |
[1:27:37] | Is it some kind of service or something? | 是不是有一种服务? 什么800号码之类的? |
[1:27:40] | Some kind of 1800 number 1800 henchmen? | 比如说1800找帮凶? |
[1:27:42] | I bet you are still on hold waiting : | 而且我敢打赌你一定还在线上 |
[1:27:44] | “Get another dead Asian hooker bitch over here right away?” | 喊着”能不能再帮我找一个 死亚洲婊子过来?”是吧? |
[1:27:50] | But seriously | 不过说真的 |
[1:27:51] | all that kicking aside that skinny ninja chick… | 估且不论她的腿功 那个精瘦的女忍者 |
[1:27:54] | she was smoking hot. | 还真是够辣的 |
[1:27:56] | Another one of those is gonna be real hard to come by right? | 想找这么一个 一定很不容易吧? |
[1:27:59] | You’re very impressed with yourself aren’t you? I have my moments. | 你好像很得意啊? 我也有值得骄傲的时候 |
[1:28:03] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:28:07] | Is this one of them? | 那这也是其中之一吗? |
[1:28:13] | Hello? Yes Emergency Services calling. | 喂? 这是紧急服务中心 |
[1:28:17] | Oh thank God. Can she hear me? | 谢天谢地 她听得到我吗? |
[1:28:19] | My name is Lucy Gennero | 我叫露西·杰尼洛 |
[1:28:19] | I have been stuck for hours been trying to call… | 我被困在这里好几个小时了 手机也不通 |
[1:28:23] | Lucy hang up that phone. | 露西 快挂掉电话! |
[1:28:25] | Calm down miss. We know exactly where you are. | 请保持冷静 小姐 我们知道你的确切位置 |
[1:28:29] | Everything will be alright. Lucy hang up the phone! | 切都会没事的 露西 快挂掉电话! |
[1:28:32] | Please John I am trying to have a conversation. | 拜托 约翰 我正在讲话 |
[1:28:38] | we are a bit overloaded tonight as you may imagine | 今晚任务很多 我们有点人手不足 这点我想你也知道 |
[1:28:41] | but I assure you we are gonna get you out of there… | 但我向你保证我们会救你出去的 |
[1:28:44] | even if I have to come down there and get you myself. | 即使是我必须亲自前去也没问题 |
[1:28:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:49] | In the meantime Mrs Gennero is there anybody we can contact for you? | 在这期间 你需要我们帮你联系什么人吗? |
[1:28:53] | Yes my Dad. | 是的 我爸爸 |
[1:28:57] | His name is John McClane He’s a New York City cop. | 他叫做约翰·麦克连 是纽约市警察 |
[1:29:02] | We’ll find him just hang in there | 我们会找到他的 再坚持一下 |
[1:29:04] | Miss and we will get to you. | 小姐 我们马上会去救你的 |
[1:29:07] | Very soon. | 马上 |
[1:29:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:29:12] | Wow that’s a great girl you got there can’t wait to meet her | 哇噢 你女儿真不赖 都等不及要见到她了 |
[1:29:18] | What’s the matter cat got your tongue? | 你怎么啦? 说不出话来了? |
[1:29:21] | Come on John? Make a joke. | 来呀 约翰 |
[1:29:26] | Say something funny. | 说点儿好笑的 |
[1:29:36] | Wait where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:29:40] | Hey hold up. Where are you going? What are you gonna do? | 等等 你要去哪里? 要干什么? |
[1:29:44] | What do you think I’m gonna do? | 你以为我要去干什么? |
[1:29:46] | I’m gonna kill this guy and get my daughter. | 要去杀了这个人 救我女儿 |
[1:29:48] | But she can be… No listen to me. | 但她可能会在任何地方… 嘿 听好 |
[1:29:50] | It’s gonna get messy You should just stay here. | 接下来会很混乱的 你就留在这儿 |
[1:29:52] | I think I… Hey I’m doing you a favour. | 我想我… 嘿 我这是在帮你的忙 |
[1:29:55] | I wouldn’t bet on me alright? | 我自己都没把握 懂了吗? |
[1:29:58] | I’ll take it from here. Thanks for the help. | 接下来就由我来吧 谢谢你帮我忙 |
[1:30:09] | I wouldn’t bet on you either so I guess I’ll give you a hand. | 我对你也没把握 所以我还是该帮你一把 |
[1:30:15] | OK. | 系好安全带 |
[1:30:43] | F.B.I. mam Jersey Field Office. | 女士 我们是泽西分部的FBI |
[1:30:46] | Mind if I see your ID? | 可以看一下你的证件吗? |
[1:30:48] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[1:30:59] | My father is a cop force of habit. | 我爸爸是警察 所以才会有这种习惯 |
[1:31:02] | Your father sounds like a very smart man. | 听起来你爸爸倒是个聪明人 |
[1:31:10] | kid can you get Bowman? Err yeah. | 孩子 你能联络到伯曼吗? 嗯 可以 |
[1:31:24] | It’s completely dead. | 完全不通 |
[1:31:26] | Gabriel must have shut down all of the satellite links. Shit! | 盖布尔一定是关闭了所有卫星通讯 妈的 |
[1:31:35] | I’m sorry about Lucy man. | 关于露西的事 |
[1:31:40] | all of it… | 我很抱歉 |
[1:31:43] | It is my fault you got into this this wasn’t your fight. | 都是我的错 把你牵涉其中 这些其实都不关你的事的 |
[1:31:46] | You have nothing to be sorry about. | 没什么好抱歉的 |
[1:31:53] | Bastard! | 混蛋! |
[1:31:54] | This bitch is a handful. | 这贱货真难缠 |
[1:32:01] | Are you gonna be alright? | 你现在没事了吧? |
[1:32:06] | Behave or I will hurt you. | 老实点 不然我会伤到你的! |
[1:32:08] | Oh yeah? Let’s step outside just you and me. | 是吗?那我们两个出去单挑 |
[1:32:12] | We will see who hurts who! | 看是谁能伤到谁 |
[1:32:15] | You really are his daughter. Tie her wrists. | 真是有其父 必有其女 把她的手绑起来 |
[1:32:26] | Trey! Gabriel wants to see you. | 特雷 盖布尔想见你 |
[1:32:29] | Is it that time already? Yes. | 是时候了吗? 对 |
[1:32:35] | I’ll be back in one second. | 我很快就回来 |
[1:32:42] | Don’t kill me! Please! | 别 别 求求你 不要! |
[1:33:29] | We are showing a breach in an external vent. | 有人从外围的通风口侵入 |
[1:33:37] | Go take a look. | 去看看 |
[1:33:39] | Don’t be long we are packing up soon. | 别太久 我们马上要收拾东西走人了 |
[1:33:54] | Hey McClane! | 嘿 麦克连 |
[1:33:55] | Do we have anything resembling a plan or anything? | 我们是不是该有个计划什么的? |
[1:33:58] | To find Lucy and kill everybody else. | 找到露西 杀死其它所有人 |
[1:34:00] | I mean like a plan like a way to do that. | 我是说比这更像是个计划的 怎么实现你刚说的目标 |
[1:34:06] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:34:08] | OK according to the layout the chilling towers are kept on the bottom level. | 好 根据设计图 冷却塔是在最底层 |
[1:34:20] | It should be locked. | 还好没上锁 |
[1:34:25] | OK now it looks like we are getting somewhere. | 好 看来我们的确是到了关键地带了 |
[1:34:40] | OK this looks like it controls the cooling system for the mainframe which… | 看起来控制冷却系统的主机应该是在… |
[1:34:43] | should be… | 是在… |
[1:34:46] | If I can just hack in… | 如果我能侵入到这里… |
[1:34:49] | and trip the alarm it might alert Bowman. | 触动警铃 这样可能就会引起伯曼的注意 |
[1:35:01] | Somebody set off the alarms. | 有人触动了警铃 |
[1:35:03] | Yes thank you detective. I can hear that. | 谢谢你了 警探 我也能听得到 |
[1:35:05] | Find a way to turn it off. | 快想法儿关掉它 |
[1:35:12] | What you got? | 怎么了? |
[1:35:14] | We got a problem. | 出了问题 |
[1:35:16] | The alarms went off at Woodlawn. | 乌德隆的警铃响了 |
[1:35:19] | It’s got to be him. | 一定是他 |
[1:35:22] | and what’s Woodlawn? | 那乌德隆又是什么? |
[1:35:27] | It’s N.S.A. | 是国家安全局 |
[1:35:29] | A secure facility outside of Baltimore. | 它是设在巴尔地摩城外 的一个安全设施点 |
[1:35:32] | It’s a failsafe we built after 9/11… | 在我们9/11之后建的一项安全设施 |
[1:35:35] | to backup all financial information. | 为的是在危机时备份所有的金融资料 |
[1:35:37] | The moment the networks were hit all the financial data… | 一旦网络遭到入侵 所有的金融资料就会 |
[1:35:40] | it automatically began downloading to those servers. | 自动被下载到那边的主机做为备份 |
[1:35:42] | Banks Wall Street Corporate Records… | 银行 华尔街 企业档案 |
[1:35:45] | Government funds all of it. | 政府基金… 所有这些 |
[1:35:48] | Basically a backup for the accumulated wealth of America. | 基本上就是整个美国所积累的财富总和 |
[1:35:52] | All in one location? | 全都在一个地点? |
[1:35:55] | What could Gabriel do with it? If he could get in he might try… | 盖布尔又能用它来做什么呢? 如果他能进得去 |
[1:35:58] | a transfer of the data to a portable hard drive | 就可以把资料都转到移动硬盘上 |
[1:36:01] | then he can have access to those accounts anywhere. | 然后他就可以在任何地方操控这些帐户 |
[1:36:04] | Syphon of billions for himself. | 把几十亿元收归囊中 |
[1:36:06] | We would have no way to trace it. | 而我们完全无法追踪到 |
[1:36:08] | But knowing him he could erase it all | 或者 以我对他的了解 他可能会删除所有资料 |
[1:36:11] | 让我们一文不名 回到石器时代 – -说实话 以你的职位级别还不够格 | |
[1:36:14] | Why the hell wasn’t I told about this? | 为什么你们没告诉过我这件事? |
[1:36:17] | Frankly… | 说实话 |
[1:36:18] | It’s above your pay grade. My pay grade? | 以你的职位级别还不够格 我不够格? |
[1:36:24] | How did Gabriel find out about this when I didn’t even know? | 如果连我都不知道 那盖布尔到底是怎么知道的? |
[1:36:32] | He designed it. | 他就是设计者 |
[1:36:35] | It was his program. | 这是他设计的程序 |
[1:36:37] | He knew that hacking your system last night would trigger the download. | 他知道昨晚黑掉你的系统后 下载就会自动开始 |
[1:36:43] | That’s brilliant! | 真聪明! |
[1:36:45] | You two geniuses stay out of my way. | 你们这两个天才 别在这儿挡我的道了 |
[1:36:53] | Let me see if I can get a floor plan of this place. | 让我看看能不能找到这地方的地面分布图 |
[1:36:58] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[1:37:00] | You! Get away from the bag! Now! | 你! 离开电脑! 快点! |
[1:37:03] | OK. | 好 好 |
[1:37:07] | Have you? | 是吗? |
[1:37:09] | I’ve been waiting for you too. | 我也一直在等你 |
[1:37:38] | McClane! | 麦克连 |
[1:37:41] | McClane! | 麦克连! |
[1:37:45] | Kid? | 孩子? |
[1:37:47] | Matt? Kid? | 马特? 孩子! |
[1:38:03] | Emerson… | 艾默森 |
[1:38:05] | We seam to have a problem in one of the cooling towers. | 有一个冷却塔好像出了点问题 |
[1:38:08] | Tower 7. Tower 7. | 七号塔 七号塔 |
[1:38:10] | Find out what’s going on. I will see to it. OK. | 去看看出了什么事 好 我去看看 |
[1:38:22] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:38:23] | Get the HR team to stand by. We need to get Woodlawn now | 让你的队伍准备待命 我们得去乌德隆 |
[1:38:25] | The roads out completely blocked. DC’s in total gridlock. | 路全都堵死了 现在华盛顿地区被挤得水泄不通 |
[1:38:28] | Then get us some helicopters. | 那就去弄几架直升机 |
[1:38:30] | They have all been pulled by the Pentagon for search and rescue. | 直升机都被五角大楼调去做搜救工作了 |
[1:38:33] | Molina find me some God damned helicopters immediately. | 莫利纳 马上去给我弄几架他妈的直升机 |
[1:38:38] | Look the Pentagon has jets flying cap over DC. | 听着 五角大楼正在让战斗机 在华盛顿上空巡查 |
[1:38:41] | Have them send one over to Woodlawn and | 让他们派一架到乌德隆 |
[1:38:42] | keep on eye on things until we get there. | 在我们到达前要密切监视一切动向 |
[1:38:44] | Let’s go! | 咱们出发 |
[1:38:58] | Where is my daughter? | 我女儿她在哪儿? |
[1:39:00] | Russo check in. | 鲁索 回话 |
[1:39:06] | I Think Russo is on his way down to meet your girlfriend dickhead. | 我想鲁索现在正往黄泉路上 去见你女友呢 混帐 |
[1:39:14] | He’s on the third floor the kid… | 是麦克连! 他在3楼! |
[1:39:20] | did you get all that? | 都听到了? |
[1:39:22] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:39:24] | I am on the third floor but I’m coming to get ya. | 我就在3楼 不过我马上要去找你了 |
[1:39:36] | Don’t move pal I will send a doctor. | 别动 我会找医生来的 |
[1:39:41] | Kill this guy and I will give you Mais cut. | 杀了这家伙 我把麻衣的那份分给你 |
[1:39:45] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:40:30] | My algorithm. | 我的加密程序 |
[1:40:38] | Please… God. | 拜托拜托 上帝呀 |
[1:40:41] | Please… God. | 拜托拜托 上帝呀… |
[1:41:19] | My Jesus they are going after the money. | 天!他们是想要钱 |
[1:41:46] | You coming to get me John? Is that the plan? | 你要过来找我吗 约翰? 那就是你的计划? |
[1:41:49] | Yep that’s my plan. | 对 那就是我的计划 |
[1:41:50] | What makes you think I wont put a bullet in your daughter’s head right now? | 那你怎么就知道我现在不会 朝你女儿脑袋开一枪呢? |
[1:41:54] | Because you are scared of me. | 因为你怕我 |
[1:41:56] | Is that right you think I am afraid of you? | 是吗? 你以为我怕你? |
[1:41:58] | Cos otherwise she would be dead already. | 要不然她早就已经死了 |
[1:42:00] | You need a bargaining chip. | 你需要一个谈判筹码 |
[1:42:08] | Stop there! Hands up! | 停下! 举起手来 |
[1:42:11] | If you kill me you’ll never get it open. | 如果你杀了我 就永远也打不开它了 |
[1:42:16] | Move away. Move! | 走开 走开! |
[1:42:25] | You know John I feel like we have gotten off on the wrong foot. | 约翰 我认为我们一开始 就对彼此产生了误会 |
[1:42:30] | And ‘cos of that you think I’m the bad guy | 正因为如此 你认为我是个坏人 |
[1:42:33] | Nothing could be further from the truth I’m the good guy here. | 但这是大错特错的 我才是好人 |
[1:42:36] | I told them this could happen if they didn’t prepare. | 我告诉过他们如果不做好准备 这种事情是会发生的 |
[1:42:40] | Did I get a thank you? No I got crucified. | 他们有感谢我吗?没有! 我反倒被他们毁了 |
[1:42:43] | But they wouldn’t listen. | 可他们就是不听 |
[1:42:43] | You got their attention now don’t you? | 那你现在引起他们的注意力了 不是吗? |
[1:42:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:42:48] | I am doing the country a favour. | 我是在帮这个国家的忙 |
[1:42:50] | Ha ha by tearing it apart? | 哈 帮它弄得四分五裂是吗? |
[1:42:53] | Better me than some outsider | 被我破坏总比被外人破坏要好 |
[1:42:56] | some religious nut job bent on Armageddon. | 比被那些相信世界末日 的宗教狂热份子破坏要好 |
[1:42:58] | Nobody wants to see that happen. | 没有人想看到那种情况发生的 |
[1:43:00] | Everything I’ve broken can be fixed. | 所有我破坏的东西都可以被修复 |
[1:43:04] | If the country is willing to pay for it. | 只要国家愿意出钱 |
[1:43:07] | Ah bullshit! It’s always been about the money. | 啊 屁话!永远都只是为了钱 |
[1:43:10] | What I shouldn’t get paid for my work? | 怎么? 我这么辛苦的工作 不该得到酬劳吗? |
[1:43:13] | I’m workin’ my ass off here John. | 我可是拼了命地在工作啊 约翰 |
[1:43:15] | Just sit tight asshole I got a cheque for ya. | 那就坐好了等着吧 混账东西 我有张支票要给你呢 |
[1:43:21] | I can’t talk to this guy. | 我没办法和他说话 |
[1:43:23] | You talk to him see if you can get him to focus. | 你跟他说吧 看能不能让他听进去 |
[1:43:26] | Dad? | 爸? |
[1:43:30] | Hi baby | 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:43:32] | Now there only 5 of them. | 现在他们只剩下五个人了 |
[1:43:37] | Hang on Lucy I’m coming. | 坚持住 露西 我来了 |
[1:43:50] | Would somebody please kill this son of a bitch. | 谁能不能给我杀了这狗娘养的! |
[1:43:55] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:43:58] | There actually no problem here I just got off at the wrong floor. | 其实也没有什么麻烦 我只是下错了楼层 |
[1:44:05] | This is a mess. | 全乱套了 |
[1:44:10] | Wow I’m truly impressed man. | 哇 我真佩服你 |
[1:44:12] | Hacking all the financial data of the whole country would take weeks | 要破解整个国家的所有财政资料 得需要几个星期的时间 |
[1:44:14] | unless you eliminated the congestion. | 除非你能先消除网络拥挤状况 |
[1:44:17] | That’s what this Fire Sale is about isn’t it? | 这次末世入侵就是为了这个吧? |
[1:44:20] | It’s brilliant. Yes it is. | 真是太高明了! 对 是很高明 |
[1:44:23] | Please be quiet. Asshole. | 请你安静点 |
[1:44:25] | Who are you? Matt Farrell. | 你是谁? 马特·法瑞尔 |
[1:44:29] | Lucy McClane. | 露西·麦克连 |
[1:44:31] | I thought your name was Gennero. | 我还以为你姓杰尼洛 |
[1:44:34] | Lucy Gennero? | 露西·杰尼洛 |
[1:44:35] | Not today. Can you crack the code? | 今天不是 你能破解密码吗? |
[1:44:39] | Maybe if I had enough time. | 也许吧 如果我有足够时间的话 |
[1:44:41] | That is encouraging. | 这可真令人鼓舞啊 |
[1:44:45] | We take them with us. | 带上他们走 |
[1:44:47] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 咱们走 咱们走 |
[1:44:52] | Gabriel the Pentagon just sent an F-35 towards us. | 盖布尔 国防部刚派了架F-35 朝我们这边过来了 |
[1:44:55] | Keep an eye on it. | 监视着它 |
[1:44:59] | Pulling the go codes now. | 开始破解攻击指令密码 |
[1:45:17] | Might wanna start thinking what you want on your headstone asshole. | 你也许该开始想想 墓碑上要写点儿什么了 混蛋 |
[1:45:29] | Damned hamster. | 靠 他妈的跟老鼠一样! |
[1:45:31] | There you go! | 来吧 |
[1:45:32] | Be still spider boy. | 别动啊 蜘蛛小子! |
[1:45:39] | That’s right! | 这就对了 |
[1:46:24] | Seriously you probably shouldn’t antagonise | 说真的 你不应该激怒他们 |
[1:46:26] | them since they have all the guns. | 他们可都是荷枪实弹哪 |
[1:46:28] | Listen will you just take a minute and dig deep for a bigger set of balls… | 深吸一口气 好好找找看你的胆量在哪里 |
[1:46:32] | Because you are going to need them before we are through. | 因为你会需要的 |
[1:46:34] | Wow I know that tone. | 哇 这语气好熟悉 |
[1:46:35] | It’s just weird hearing it | 只是从一个有头发的人 |
[1:46:36] | from someone with hair. | 嘴里说出来感觉好像…怪怪的 |
[1:47:15] | Sir E.T.A. 15 minutes. | 长官 预计15分钟到达 |
[1:48:12] | Fix it. | 弄好它 |
[1:48:14] | Why? You are just going to kill me if I fix it I know that. | 为什么? 我一弄好你就会杀了我 这点我清楚 |
[1:48:25] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[1:48:30] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会这么做的 |
[1:48:36] | No no no! Shit. Robertson is coming really fast. | 哦 不要不要 可恶! 罗宾森好像开得太快了 |
[1:48:40] | I’m sorry what? Something is wrong. | 什么 你说什么? 有点不对劲 |
[1:48:42] | Robertson is coming too fast. | 罗宾森开得太快了 |
[1:48:48] | It’s not Robertson. | 那不是罗宾森 |
[1:48:50] | That would be my Dad. | 那一定是我爸爸 |
[1:49:04] | Freddy! | 弗来迪? |
[1:49:07] | Freddy! | 弗来迪 |
[1:49:10] | This is John McClane. Look I know you can hear me. | 是我 约翰·麦克连 我知道你能听到 |
[1:49:13] | This is your frequency right? | 这是你的频率 对吧? |
[1:49:14] | 666. Come on pick up the mic Freddy. | 666 快点 拿起麦克风 弗来迪 |
[1:49:20] | Nobody here by that name sorry. | 这里没有你要找的人 对不起 |
[1:49:23] | Hacker jerk off! | 混蛋黑客! |
[1:49:29] | Warlock! | 法师 |
[1:49:31] | I need you to do whatever it is that you do… | 我想要你尽一切可能帮我 |
[1:49:34] | to patch me through to the F.B.I. | 联络上FBI |
[1:49:36] | To Deputy Director Bowman you hear me? | 帮我联络上副局长伯曼 你听到了吗? |
[1:49:40] | Are you serious you want me to intentionally open up a com… | 你是认真的? 你要我这样用黑的方法给你去接通 |
[1:49:44] | line to the head of the C.I.A. cyber division? I don’t think so. | FBI网络犯罪小组的头头? 开什么玩笑 |
[1:49:48] | Freddy God damn it! They have my daughter! | 弗来迪 该死 他们抓了我女儿! |
[1:49:56] | I can do that hold on. | 我可以帮你 稍等 |
[1:50:07] | This is central we have a patch for Director Bowman. | 这里是中心 有人要找伯曼主任 |
[1:50:11] | Sir central is trying to reach you. | 长官 中心找你 |
[1:50:16] | Go. | 请说 |
[1:50:17] | Bowman it’s McClane. McClane. | 伯曼 我是麦克连 麦克连 |
[1:50:19] | Listen to me Gabriel is on the 695 | 听我说 盖布尔在往北的695公路上 |
[1:50:22] | headed north in a haz-mat truck. | 他开的是运危险物质的公用车 |
[1:50:23] | Wait Gabriel has left Woodlawn? | 等等 盖布尔已经离开乌德隆了? |
[1:50:26] | We were heading there right now. | 我们正赶往那里呢 |
[1:50:27] | Bowman he’s got my daughter. | 伯曼 他们抓了我女儿 |
[1:50:31] | Listen this hazmat truck it’s a government vehicle | 听好 这辆运危险物质的车是政府公用的 |
[1:50:34] | so it is tracked right? | 所以应该有防盗追踪系统 对吗? |
[1:50:36] | Track that down should take you right to him. | 追踪到那台车就可以追踪到盖布尔 |
[1:50:39] | Gimmie the tag number? Alright | 告诉我车牌号 好 |
[1:50:40] | Here it comes. | 记好了 |
[1:50:42] | G…T… Golf Tango… | |
[1:50:50] | Got it. McClane where is Farrell? | 记下了 麦克连 法瑞尔在哪里? |
[1:50:53] | He is with them. | 跟他们在一起 |
[1:50:56] | Listen to me I’m gonna go in there and get Lucy out. | 听我说 我要进去救露西 |
[1:51:00] | But if something happens to me… | 可如果我有什么不测的话 |
[1:51:01] | you gotta send in the cavalry do you hear me? | 你必须派援军进去 听到没? |
[1:51:04] | I mean everybody don’t let that maniac get my daughter you hear me? | 派所有人进去 别让那疯子抓走我女儿 你听到没? |
[1:51:08] | John don’t worry. | 约翰 别担心 |
[1:51:10] | I want your word Bowman. | 我要你向我保证 伯曼 |
[1:51:14] | Yeah you have it. | 我保证 |
[1:51:16] | Why not? | 麦克连回话完毕 |
[1:51:25] | There’s the F-35. | F-35来了 |
[1:51:29] | Did you get the go codes? | 你破解攻击指令密码了吗? |
[1:51:31] | Trey! Did you get the go codes? Yes I got the go codes. | 特雷? 攻击指令密码破解了吗? 是 破解了 |
[1:51:34] | Can you connect me to the pilot? | 让我和飞行员说话 |
[1:51:53] | Isolating his radio. | 正在隔离他的无线电讯号 |
[1:52:00] | Sending him the go codes. | 现在向他发送攻击指令 |
[1:52:10] | AV-81. AV-81 | |
[1:52:11] | AV-81 this is Marine Airway. ATC. | AV-81 这里是海军陆战队 空翼航空指挥中心 |
[1:52:15] | Gofer AV-81. | AV-81听命 |
[1:52:16] | Confirmed terrorist vehicle has | 已确定你防区内有搭载 |
[1:52:18] | been located in your sector. BigRig Truck. | 恐怖分子的车辆行驶 是一台大型货柜车 |
[1:52:22] | We are in pursuit of a Hazmat vehicle. | 现正在追逐一辆危险物品运输车 |
[1:52:24] | I’m hearing you ATC. | 我看到了 指挥中心 |
[1:52:25] | You are authorised to engage and destroy. | 你现在有权对其进行攻击并摧毁它 |
[1:52:28] | Copy that AV-81 engaging. | 收到 AV-81开始进行攻击 |
[1:52:39] | What… | 搞什么鬼? |
[1:52:49] | God damn it! | 他妈的! |
[1:52:54] | You’re shooting the wrong guy! | 你打错人了! |
[1:53:03] | I don’t think Daddy’s coming honey. | 宝贝儿 我想你爸爸大概不会来了 |
[1:53:18] | Hey! Jackass! | 嘿! 蠢货! |
[1:54:08] | Is that it? | 就这两下子而已? |
[1:54:13] | Is that your best shot? | 这就是你的完美一击吗? |
[1:57:01] | Come on get out. That way. | 快走 快! 这边走 这边 快! |
[1:57:14] | We are leaving in 3 minutes. | 我们三分钟后就离开 |
[1:57:19] | You have 1. | 你只有一分钟时间 |
[1:57:22] | The rules didn’t change man you’re gonna kill me as soon as I unlock it. | 规则还是没变啊 我一解开密码你就会杀了我的 |
[1:57:30] | Ah shit! Matthew? | 哦 他妈的!他妈的! 马修? |
[1:57:32] | Matthew! I really need you to pay attention. | 马修! 我真的需要你专心一些 |
[1:57:36] | The rules can always change. | 规则永远都可以改变 |
[1:57:39] | OK OK. I will shoot in her in 10 seconds. | 好 等一下 我在十秒钟内就要对她开枪了 |
[1:57:42] | Wait wait. Nine. | 等一下 9… |
[1:57:45] | I can’t… Eight. | 我不行 8… |
[1:57:48] | I can’t… | 我怎么能… |
[1:57:51] | Oh God! | 上帝! |
[1:57:55] | OK! | 够了! |
[1:57:58] | OK OK OK! | 好 好 好! |
[1:58:00] | 6… Six. | |
[1:58:02] | OK stop stop I’m doing it. | 停! 停! 我做! |
[1:58:05] | I’m doing it. Oh God! | 我做! 上帝 我的上帝呀 |
[1:58:22] | The Feds are heading this way. | 联邦探员朝这边过来了 |
[1:58:24] | Get everything on the plane. | 把所有东西都装上飞机 |
[1:58:35] | Dad? Careful. | 爸! 小心 |
[1:58:37] | Don’t worry baby Everything is going to be alright. | 别担心 宝贝 一切都会没事的 |
[1:58:43] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[1:58:52] | Hold this. | 抓住她 |
[1:59:20] | Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[1:59:22] | You got her? | 你这回抓住她了? |
[1:59:25] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[1:59:29] | Nice effort though. | 不过她倒是勇气可嘉 |
[1:59:31] | Matthew? | 马修! |
[1:59:33] | Shit. OK. | 哦 该死 好 好! |
[1:59:35] | I’m doing it I know. | 我做 我做 |
[1:59:44] | McClane… | 麦克连 |
[1:59:46] | Would you do me a favour? | 你能帮我个忙吗? |
[1:59:50] | I know the lights are beginning to dim… | 我知道你快不行了 |
[1:59:53] | but if you can just hang on for a second… | 不过你再撑着点 |
[1:59:55] | as soon as Matts finishes I’m gonna kill him and your daughter | 等马特做完了 我就杀了他 再杀了你女儿 |
[1:59:59] | And I would love for you to see that. | 而我真得很希望你能看到这一幕 |
[2:00:03] | God damn it. Mathew? | 他妈的 马修? |
[2:00:05] | 10 second OK 10 seconds and you will have all your money. | 再给十秒行吗? 再过十秒你就能有所有的钱了 |
[2:00:08] | You can just leave nobody has to get hurt OK? | 你可以离开 没人必须要受伤 好吗? |
[2:00:10] | A few seconds. Stay with me McClane… | 再过几秒 你给我待好 麦克连! |
[2:00:15] | Stay with me. Dad? | 你给我待好 爸? |
[2:00:18] | On your tombstone it shall read: | 你的墓碑上应该这么写 |
[2:00:21] | “Always in the wrong place at the wrong time” | “总是在错误的时间出现在错误的地方” |
[2:00:25] | How about: “Yippi-kai-ay mother fu…” | 不如写 “爽死啦!操你…” |
[2:00:42] | Daddy? | 爸 |
[2:00:45] | Are you OK? Yeah I’m fine… | 你还好吗? 是的 宝贝儿 我挺好的 |
[2:00:50] | I knew you would come for me. | 我知道你会来救我 |
[2:00:52] | Of course I would come for you. It’s OK. | 我当然会来救你的 我没事的 |
[2:01:11] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[2:01:13] | Hold up Hold up! He’s OK. | 等等 等等! 都是自己人 |
[2:01:22] | Help Daddy up. | 扶爸爸起来 |
[2:01:25] | I think I’ll just stay here for a minute. | 我看我还是先坐在这里休息一下好了 |
[2:01:29] | Daddy you are out of your mind. | 好的 爸 你真是疯了 |
[2:01:31] | What are you talking about? You shot yourself. | 怎么了? 你开枪打你自己诶! |
[2:01:33] | It seemed like a good idea at the time. | 在当时是个不错的想法 |
[2:01:37] | Don’t tell these guys that I did that OK? | 别告诉这些人我这么做了 |
[2:01:56] | Is he OK? | 他还好吗? |
[2:01:59] | Lift your arms up Now put them down further. | 我应该把手举起来吗? 不 不用举手 |
[2:02:04] | He might die from shock on the way to the hospital. | 可能会在前往医院的途中休克死亡 |
[2:02:11] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[2:02:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[2:02:19] | Hey. How does it feel to be shot? | 嘿 中弹的感觉怎么样? |
[2:02:22] | Actually it feels great. He gave me… | 其实还不错 他给我打了一些 |
[2:02:25] | What’s it called? Morfon…? Morphine. | …叫什么? 吗啡 吗啡 |
[2:02:28] | Well you got your merit badge now? | 好啊 你现在也有了”功绩勋章”了 是么 |
[2:02:31] | Yeah… I don’t know what that means. | 可我还不知道它能意味着什么 |
[2:02:33] | Plus you know chicks dig scars. Really? | 还有就是 女人们喜欢男人的疤痕 真的? |
[2:02:38] | Not that one. what? | 除了那个以外 什么? |
[2:02:41] | Don’t even think about it. How did you know what I was thinking? | 你想都别想 你怎么知道我在想什么? |
[2:02:45] | What did she say something to you? I felt we had a vibe… | 她对你说了什么吗? 我觉得我们好像有点…来电… |
[2:02:49] | Take it easy it’s just the morphine kicking in. | 别想太多 那只是吗啡在作怪 |
[2:02:52] | Besides after all we’ve been through | 而且 在我们一起经历这么多事后 |
[2:02:56] | I’d hate to have to beat you to death. | 我真不想因为这个再痛扁你一顿 |
[2:02:59] | That would suck. | 那样的确不太好 |
[2:03:03] | Good to go? Yes all set. | 可以走了吗? 是 都准备好了 |
[2:03:05] | Take care of yourself I’ll see you in the hospital. | 好好保重 咱们医院见 |
[2:03:15] | Hey. Thanks for saving my daughter’s life. | 谢谢你救了我女儿的命 |
[2:03:20] | What was I gonna do? | 我还能怎么做呢? |
[2:03:24] | That’s what makes you “that” guy. | 所以你才能成为英雄 |
[2:03:29] | Yeah. | 对… |
[2:03:38] | Did he say anything about me? | 那 嗯 他有提到我吗? |
[2:03:42] | Jesus Lucy! | 老天哪 露西 |
[2:03:43] | what? I’m sorry I’m just asking. | 怎么了? 对不起 我只是问问 |