Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Conan The Barbarian(蛮王柯南)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月29日 By jubentaici_movie_user Conan The Barbarian(蛮王柯南)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:蛮王柯南
英文名称:Conan The Barbarian
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:44] Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis, 在大海吞没亚特兰蒂斯之后
[00:47] and the rise of the sons of Aryas, 阿雅的儿子们崛起之前
[00:50] there was an age undreamed of, 曾有过一个无法企及的时代
[00:53] when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. 王国的光辉闪耀四方
[00:59] Then came the dark empire of Acheron 但阿施隆黑暗的帝国时代接踵而至
[01:02] where cruel Necromacer sought “secrets of resurrection”. 残忍的死灵法师们在探求复活的秘密
[01:07] They crafted a mask from the bones of Kings. 他们用国王之骨精心制作了一副面具
[01:10] And awaken it’s wrath with the pure blood of their daughters. 并用他们女儿的至纯之血来唤醒它的怒火
[01:14] The mask summons spirit of unspeakable evil 这副面具召唤出至恶之灵
[01:19] giving them power no mortal man should posses. 给予法师凡人不应掌控的力量
[01:30] Acheron enslaved the civilised world. 阿施隆奴役了文明世界
[01:36] Only the barbarian tribes were left to rise up against them. 只有蛮族部落还在跟他们抗争
[01:42] The mask was shattered, 面具破碎了
[01:43] and Acheron vanished. 阿施隆消亡了
[01:51] Each tribe kept a single shape 每个部落保存了一块碎片
[01:53] so that no man might attempt to join them back together, 以防范试图重新整合面具的人
[01:57] and drive the world once again into chaos and ruin. 让世界再次陷入混乱和毁灭
[02:03] The pieces were scattered across the land, 碎片分散在大陆各地
[02:05] and remained hidden for ages. 藏匿了很长时间
[02:11] But prophecy spoke of the man, 但是 预言说
[02:13] who would someday, try to reassemble the mask.. 有人会将面具重新整合
[02:15] and rule the world. 统治世界
[02:19] So came the dawn of Hyborean Age. 此时迎来了海博利亚时代的曙光
[02:22] A time both bleak and brutal. 这是一个荒凉而残酷的时代
[02:26] And so came a child… 一个孩子出现了
[02:29] born of battle. 他生于战时
[02:57] Fiona. 菲奥娜
[03:06] Fiona, shh. 菲奥娜 嘘
[03:07] Do not speak, my love. Do not speak. 别说话 亲爱的 别说话
[03:10] I must see my child before I die. 我必须在临死前见见我的孩子
[03:57] Name your son. 给儿子取个名字吧
[04:00] His name is Conan. 他的名字叫做柯南
[05:31] When a Cimmerian feels thirst, 西梅利亚族人的渴
[05:33] it is the thirst for blood. 是对鲜血的渴求
[05:39] When he feels cold… 他们的寒冷
[05:40] it is the cold edge of steel. 是冰冷的剑刃
[05:45] But the courage of a Cimmerian is tempered. 但是西梅利亚人性情温和
[05:47] He neither fears death, 既不惧怕死亡
[05:50] nor rushes foolishly to meet it. 也不愚蠢的求死
[05:52] But to be a Cimmerian warrior, 但是 作为一个西梅利亚勇士
[05:55] you must have both cunning and balance, 必须要动作灵敏又能保持平衡
本电影台词包含不重复单词:724个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:111个,六级词汇:55个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:81个,考研词汇:129个,专四词汇:95个,专八词汇:24个,
所有生词标注共:210个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[05:57] as well as speed and strength. 同时还要兼具速度和力量
[06:03] Conan? 柯南
[06:09] I gave you chores, boy. 我不是让你去干活吗 孩子
[06:11] I’ve finished, father. 我已经做完了 父亲
[06:19] The first to circle the hills and return the egg unbroken, 谁能先含着完整的蛋跑完一圈
[06:23] earns the right to fight with the warriors. 就能赢得与勇士搏斗的权利
[06:36] Oh… boy, what are you waiting for?! 傻孩子 还等什么啊
[08:17] We go back! 我们回去
[08:21] Conan! 柯南
[10:09] Make way… make way! 让开 让开
[11:23] Come, it’s time to forge you a blade. 来吧 该给你铸一把剑了
[11:52] The sword we make will be yours one day. 这把剑终有一天是你的
[12:03] But before you wield it, 但是 在使用之前
[12:05] you must understand it. 必须要理解它
[12:08] The sword must bend or it breaks. 要先让它屈服 刚直的剑容易断
[12:14] It must be tempered. 此外还需要捶打
[12:24] What is most important when forging a blade? 打造刀剑时 最重要的是什么
[12:26] Fire or ice? 火还是冰
[12:27] Fire. 火
[12:33] Ice? 冰
[12:34] Are you certain? 你确定吗
[12:48] Fire and Ice… 火和冰
[12:50] together. 同样重要
[12:52] This is the mystery of steel. 这就是钢铁的奥秘
[13:14] You’re still all fire, boy. 你还是只有火的一面
[13:18] No! Slow down. 不 放慢速度
[13:21] Find your footing. 先站稳脚
[13:30] Enough! 够了
[13:45] You’re not ready for this sword. 你还没准备好接受这把剑
[16:55] Fire! 发射
[17:22] Father. 父亲
[17:24] Conan! 柯南
[17:35] Father! 父亲
[17:36] Conan! 柯南
[17:42] Father! 父亲
[18:08] Barbarian? 蛮族人
[18:15] There’s no shame in kneeling before me. 给我下跪没什么好羞愧的
[18:28] Each of these brave warriors… 那些勇敢的战士都
[18:30] has surrendered half their lands, 放弃了他们一半的领土
[18:33] sworned allegiance to me. 发誓对我效忠
[18:36] They do so because they know 他们这么做是因为他们知道
[18:38] I will one day be a God. 终有一天我会成为神
[18:40] One day… 终有一天
[18:43] the other clans of Cimmerian will gather for vengeance. 西梅利亚其他部落将会一起复仇
[18:46] And then, God or no God, 到那时 不管你是不是神
[18:49] you will fall. 都将跌入万丈深渊
[18:58] You know why I am here. 你知道我为什么而来
[19:01] One piece is missing from the mask. 这面具还差最后一块
[19:05] You know it’s power. 你知道它的力量
[19:06] Give it to me now 现在把它给我
[19:14] or die. 否则杀了你之后
[19:15] Then I’ll find it for myself. 我自己找
[19:22] I prefer death. 我宁可去死
[20:10] This is your son? 这个是你儿子吗
[20:14] I like him. 我喜欢他
[20:56] Come here, my daughter. 过来 我的女儿
[21:03] Father.. 父亲
[21:04] I sensed the last charred is close. 我感觉到最后一块就在附近
[21:08] Will you find it for me, Marique? 你能帮我找到它吗 玛丽卡
[21:14] Barbarian, your son has courage. 蛮族人 你的儿子很有勇气
[21:18] But my daughter, has talents as well. 但是我的女儿 也很有天赋
[21:21] Find it, Marique! 找到它 玛丽卡
[21:22] These Cimmerians… 这些西梅利亚人
[21:24] they do not pray. 他们不祈祷
[21:25] This is their church. 这就是他们的教堂
[21:27] This is what they worship! 这就是他们所崇拜的
[21:31] It will be here! 就在这里
[22:10] The Charred! 先帝之骨
[22:12] She found the bone charred. 她找到了最后一片
[22:29] Your mother would be proud. 你的母亲会很骄傲的
[22:38] Remo! Gather the men. 雷莫 集合其他人
[22:41] Burn everything! 烧掉这里
[22:43] No, not the boy! 不 不要碰孩子
[22:45] Not yet. 现在还不是时候
[22:48] Look what he did to my face! 看看他对我的脸做了些什么
[22:52] Now… 现在
[22:54] How do I punish you, huh!? 我要怎么惩罚你呢
[22:57] You fear not pain or death… 你不害怕痛苦和死亡
[23:21] Father! 父亲
[23:23] No! 不要
[23:24] No! Father! 不 父亲
[23:36] Worse than death, eh? Cimmarian, 西米里人 看着你的儿子死去
[23:39] watching your son die. 是不是生不如死
[23:44] Because he loves you. 因为他爱你
[24:12] It is complete. 面具完整了
[24:14] Marique? 玛丽卡
[24:15] We are half way there. 我们已经成功了一半了
[24:17] When we find the pure blood… 我们找到至纯之血的时候
[24:20] your mother, 你的母亲
[24:21] my beloved… 我的爱人
[24:23] will return! 将会复活
[24:29] The mask is complete! 面具完整了
[24:50] Conan. 柯南
[24:53] You cannot save me. 你救不了我
[25:01] Let go of the chain, boy. 放开链子 孩子
[25:04] I’m not afraid to die! 我不怕死
[25:05] It’s alright. 没关系
[25:12] I love you son. 我爱你 儿子
[25:18] No! No! 不要 不要
[26:35] Conan left Cimmeria.. 柯南离开了西梅利亚
[26:37] and wandered the edges of the world. 游历世界各地
[26:39] Slaying… 他杀戮
[26:40] Thieving… 偷盗
[26:41] Surviving. 求生
[26:44] Storming the high walls of Vanerium, 在梵诺林的高墙外游走
[26:46] and prowling the dark seas among pirates. 在海盗们黑暗之海中徘徊
[26:49] But the nameless man, who slaughtered his village. 但是那个血洗他的家园
[26:53] and killed his father 杀害他父亲的人
[26:55] remained in shadow. 仍然毫无线索
[27:14] He is a common slaver, Conan. 他就是个普通的奴隶 柯南
[27:16] Not the man you seek. 不是你要找的人
[27:17] Why is that? 你为什么那么做
[27:18] No man should live in chains. 人不应该被铁链锁着
[27:38] Move! 动起来
[27:49] Fight. 给我打
[28:27] Stay and fight! 别走 打啊
[28:28] You pig bellied, motherless… goat lovers! 你们这些没娘养的混蛋杂种
[28:58] Go! You are free. 走吧 你们自由了
[29:03] Go… your masters are dead. 走吧 你们的主人已经死了
[29:06] You’re no longer slaves. 你们不再是奴隶了
[29:09] But, you’ve taken all our foods, all our weapons. 但是你拿走了我们所有的食物和武器
[29:12] Where would you have us go. 你想让我们去哪里
[29:23] We sail to Messantia! 我们开船去梅桑提亚
[29:54] C’mon, old man! 用力啊 老头子
[30:11] I win! 我赢了
[30:21] I still win. 赢的还是我
[30:27] When I first met him, 我第一次遇到他的时候
[30:30] he was no bigger than you, 他还不如你高
[30:32] Just a scrawny little rat, 瘦不拉叽的小耗子精
[30:35] picking pockets as a moron. 像个白痴似的四处偷东西
[30:38] Even so, 即便如此
[30:40] it was he… 就是他
[30:41] who stole the elephant’s heart… 偷走了大象的心脏
[30:44] and threw the sorcerer, Yarrah! 扫荡了巫师们
[30:58] Mama, need more mead. 老大妈 再来点蜂蜜酒
[31:16] Guards! There… 卫兵 那边
[31:18] Check there. 去那边查下
[31:54] Hey! Why are they looking for you? 他们为什么要找你
[31:55] No, no… no… no! 别 别 别
[31:56] No, wait! You don’t understand. 别 等等 你不明白
[32:03] They will take us both to the prison if you don’t let go. 要是你不放手他们会把我们都抓进监狱的
[32:08] Maybe, I want to go to prison. 也许 我正想去呢
[32:11] You take the one in the middle. 你搞定中间那个
[32:13] – Me? – You! -我 -就是你
[32:14] I’ll take him. 我搞定他
[32:16] Run little man. 快跑 小东西
[32:28] I am your prisoner. 我是你的犯人了
[32:37] You’re calm for somebody who’s about to die. 你是来找死的吧
[33:09] Where is the captain? 队长在哪里
[33:13] The hill ape can speak. 这野猴子会说话啊
[33:14] The captain is currently occupied. 队长现在没空
[33:21] Don’t worry, everyone can get their chance. 别担心 每个人都有机会的
[34:02] Where is the captain for guard? 守卫队长在哪
[34:04] His door’s sealed from within. He can only open it for me. 他的门是从里面锁上的 只给我开门
[34:57] Remember me? 还记得我吗
[34:58] Who are you? 你是谁
[35:01] I’m the one who made you pretty. 我给你整过容
[35:07] You can’t do this! 你不能这么做
[35:08] You know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[35:27] Where is the man who killed my father? 杀害我父亲的那个人在哪里
[35:31] You speaking of the king? 你是说国王
[35:39] No. 不
[35:41] My people were slain by a common bandit. 杀害我族人的是个强盗
[35:43] Not a king. 不是国王
[35:44] He was a bandit then, he’s a legend now. 他当时是强盗 但现在是个传奇
[35:46] A shadow lord! 影之帝王
[35:50] A shadow lord… huh? 影之帝王是吗
[35:54] Speak. 接着说
[35:57] I will not kill you. 我就不杀你
[35:59] You know the forbidden forest… 你听说过禁林吧
[36:01] Nothing there but dead bodies and the animals who feed on them. 那里只有尸体和吃尸体的腐食动物
[36:04] He’s there as we speak, carrying his legions through the mists. 现在 他正带着他的军团穿过迷雾往那里去
[36:10] More. Not good enough. 还有吗 不够
[36:12] Wait! 等等
[36:14] The forest is large, I know. 森林是很大
[36:16] But that’s where he turned to his stronghold, the Gorcalva. 所以他才在里面转向 前往他的要塞格尔卡瓦
[36:19] He returns by the way of the Ravina Charboad. 就在拉维纳·查博德那
[36:22] That’s a perfect place for an ambush. 那是个绝佳的埋伏的地方
[36:24] What’s Khalar want there? 卡拉尔要找什么
[36:26] He’s with his witch daughter. 他跟他的女巫女儿在一起
[36:28] They’re searching for a young girl… 找一个女孩子
[36:31] A pure blood. 拥有至纯之血的女孩子
[36:32] Are you leading me into a trap? 你是不是想引我进圈套
[36:34] No, I would not lead you. 不 我不会
[36:36] He’s mad! 他疯了
[36:39] He’s obsessed with Acheronian sorcery, 他满脑子都是阿施隆的巫术
[36:41] I hold no loyalty to him. 他不再是我的主人了
[36:45] Well, northerner… 好吧 北方人
[36:49] I’ve upheld my part of the deal. 我已经交出我的筹码了
[37:06] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[37:10] Toasting, to our deal. 为我们的交易干杯
[37:25] Wait for me. 等等我
[37:30] Prisoners of Messantia! 梅桑提亚的囚犯们
[37:32] The key to your freedom 你们通往自由的钥匙
[37:35] sits in your captain’s gut. 就在他的肚子里
[37:37] You gave me your word! 你答应过我的
[37:38] You swore you will spare my life! 你说了要饶我一命的
[37:41] I said I will not kill you. 我说的是我不会杀你
[37:43] Free yourselfs. 你们自由了
[38:01] Northerner, My name is Ela Shan. 北方人 我叫做伊拉·山
[38:02] Perhaps you’ve heard that 也许你听说过
[38:03] there’s no lock I cannot break or fort I cannot enter. 世上没有什么锁能挡住我
[38:08] If you are ever foolish enough to pursue this man to Khor Kalba, 要是你以后真的傻到去可尔·卡尔巴找他
[38:10] come see me at Argalon so I can talk you out of it. 来阿加隆见我 没准我能劝劝你
[38:13] Ask anyone you meet ther for Ela-Shan! 那里谁都知道伊拉·山
[38:32] What do you see my future, master Fassir? 你看我的未来是什么样子的 法希尔大师
[38:34] It is unclear. 不明朗
[38:38] I see a journey. 我看见一段旅程
[38:42] A man crossing the sands. 一个男人穿越沙漠
[38:49] A knight? 是骑士吗
[38:53] A warrior. 是勇士
[38:56] Your path will merge. 你们的路交织在一起
[39:00] It will take you home, to your birthplace. 带你回家 回到你的出生地
[39:10] Is that all that you see, master? 你看见的就是这些吗 大师
[39:24] The pure blood is close.. 离至纯之血不远了
[39:25] I can taste her in the air. 我能在空气中闻到她
[40:01] There will be rioting in Messantia for days, 梅桑提亚要乱上一阵子了
[40:04] thanks to you. 你的功劳
[40:06] Khalar Zym. 可拉尔·金
[40:09] What? 什么
[40:10] That’s the name of the man who killed my father. 杀我父亲的凶手
[40:13] Zym? 金
[40:15] Do you know who that is? 你知道那是谁吗
[40:17] I am told he’s the angel of death. 我听说他是亡灵天使
[40:20] I’ll leave tonight to Shapur outpost. 我今晚就走 去夏普尔前哨
[40:22] We can sail as far as the bay near the Shapur outpost. 我们可以航行到离夏普尔前哨最近的海湾
[40:26] – Then you wait for me there. – Wait? -然后你在那里等我 -等你
[40:29] I’m not your servant maid. 我又不是你的仆人
[40:30] I will go with you. 我和你一起去
[40:32] Not this time, Artus. 这次不行 阿图斯
[40:33] This is something I must do alone. 我必须独自去
[41:45] Go to the temple! Go, go. 快去神殿 快走 走
[41:56] I’ll ask the master. 我去问问大师
[41:57] Go, go! 快走 快走
[42:27] Come on, come with me. 快来 跟我来
[42:40] – Get into the Carriage. – No, -进马车里 -不
[42:41] we must stay here, and defend our home. 我们得留在这里 保卫我们的家园
[42:42] For the sake of your people, 为了你的人民
[42:43] you must leave this place and go to the monks in Hyrkania. 你必须离开这里 去找海卡尼亚的修道士
[42:46] It’s your duty. Do not hesitate and do not wait. 这是你的责任 不要迟疑 不要犹豫
[42:50] – I don’t want to leave you. – Do you trust me, Tamara? -我不想离开你 -你相信我吗 塔玛拉
[42:53] Yes, with my life, everything I have. 我可以把一切托付给你
[42:56] Then, ask no more questions and do as I say. 那么 什么都不要问 按我说的做
[43:01] Go! 快走
[43:39] Zym. 金
[44:14] Who are you? 你是谁
[44:26] Where is Khalar? 卡拉尔在哪里
[44:30] Who is Khalar? 卡拉尔是谁
[46:49] Step aside, northerner. 别插手 北方人
[46:50] The woman is property of Khalar Zym. 这个女人是可拉尔·金的
[46:53] She’s my property now. 她现在是我的了
[46:55] Oh, you have no claim to her. 她不属于你
[46:58] No, but I have a claim to you. 是的 但你属于我
[47:01] And what claim is that? 我的什么属于你
[47:03] Death! 你的命
[47:19] Who are you? 你是谁
[47:25] When you fight a Cimmerian, 和西梅利亚人打斗时
[47:26] even a boy… 一定要杀了他
[47:29] you best kill him. 即使他只是个孩子
[47:30] I’ve killed hundreds of Cimmerians. 我杀过几百个西梅利亚人
[47:33] Yes, an entire village. 是的 整个村庄
[47:38] But I did not burn in my father’s forge. 但我在父亲的锻炉旁活下来了
[47:44] Run from me… 快跑
[47:45] and I will tear apart the moment I find you. 再见到你 我就把你撕成碎片
[47:49] And I will follow you to hell. 到地狱也不放过你
[48:01] Woman! Come here. 女人 过来
[48:05] I said come here. 我说了 过来
[48:10] Which one of you is the pure blood? 你们哪一个有至纯之血
[48:20] Who ever reveals her… 只要供出她
[48:22] gets to live. 就可以活命
[48:34] And you smell… 你闻起来
[48:47] Are you… 是你吗
[48:49] the one I seek. 是我要找的那个吗
[48:52] Could it be you? 或者是你
[49:11] None of them, are here! 他们都不是 不在这里
[49:30] You know who I’ve come for. 你知道我在找谁
[49:33] Why suffer for it? 为什么要为此受苦
[49:37] None of the ancient bloodline remain. 上古时代的血统已经断绝了
[49:40] If that is true… 要真是这样的话
[49:41] Tell me, why have you and these monks, 那告诉我 为什么你们这些僧侣
[49:44] chosen to hide here like vermins for thousand years? 要像臭虫一样在这里躲几千年
[49:48] We live here, in peace. 我们住在这里 与世无争
[49:50] We have no rituals. 不举行宗教仪式
[49:53] We do not make war. 也不发动战争
[49:54] We value… life. 我们珍爱生命
[49:57] You value life. 你们珍爱生命
[50:02] Do you forget what happened in the forest of Ophea? 你忘了欧菲森林发生的事了吗
[50:06] When all the nations of Hyborea, 海博利亚所有国家
[50:08] hunted a woman as if she were an animal? 像追杀野兽一样追杀一个女人
[50:13] When both I and my daughter were forced to watch… 我和我的女儿被逼看着
[50:16] my leige and innocent wife being lashed to rear and set aflame! 我无辜的妻子被绑起来烧死
[50:30] No, what you value is dead. 不 你们崇尚的是死亡
[50:36] The monks here had no part in her dead. 我们这些僧侣她的死与我无关
[50:43] Where’s the pure blood? 至纯之血在哪里
[50:57] Not to fear, father. 别怕 父亲
[50:59] He will tell me his secrets. 他会告诉我他的秘密
[51:01] They all tell me the secrets! 谁都会告诉我他的秘密的
[51:07] Your vain pursuit for the secrets of Acheron, 你白费力气追寻阿施隆的秘密
[51:10] is a lust for power! 只是为了满足权欲
[51:13] Not for love of life… 而不是珍爱生命
[51:14] your ‘innnocent wife’ 你那”无辜的妻子”
[51:18] sought to enslave all of Hyborea, 要用她的巫术
[51:21] with her Sorcery. 征服海博利亚
[51:23] She deserved to burn! 她死有余辜
[51:28] You will never rule. 你永远不可能统治世界
[51:34] And the evil will never rise again! 邪恶也绝不会东山再起
[51:54] My Lord, 主人
[51:55] Remo was searching for the one that got away. 雷莫去追跑掉的那个女人了
[52:00] She is the pure blood. 她才有至纯之血
[52:05] Remo will capture her for me. 雷莫会把她给我带回来的
[52:36] Get off. 下马
[52:43] My master said we’d meet you. 大师曾说我会遇见你
[52:48] He said our path will merge. 他说我们的路会交织在一起
[52:54] You’re the one Khalar Zym seeks? 可拉尔·金找的就是你
[52:58] I know nothing about it. 我不知道
[52:59] Those were his men chasing you. 追你的那群人是他的手下
[53:00] They attacked our monastary. 他们攻击我们的修道院
[53:07] So, will you escort me to Hyrkania? 你会护送我去海卡尼亚吗
[53:15] We willl wait for Khalar. 我们在这等卡拉尔
[53:17] We? 我们
[53:18] There is no ‘we’. 不是”我们”
[53:20] I will go to Hyrkania, as my master instructed. 我要按大师的指示去海卡尼亚
[53:24] I said… 我说了
[53:25] we will wait. 我们要在这等
[53:27] I said, I will go to Hyrkania. 我说了 我要去海卡尼亚
[53:36] Why must I be tied up? 非得绑着我吗
[53:38] Keep quite, and do as you’re told. 别吵 按我说的做
[53:40] What are you going to do with him? 你打算怎么处置他
[53:47] I will wait for him to awaken, 等他醒过来
[53:50] I might as well kill him. 还可能直接杀了他
[53:56] Do you have a name? 你叫什么
[53:57] My name is Tamara Amelia Jhorvi Karushan. 塔玛拉·阿米莉亚·乔维·卡鲁山
[54:04] – And yours is? – Conan. -你呢 -柯南
[54:08] Conan. That’s it? 柯南 这么短
[54:11] How many names do I need? 要那么多名字干吗
[54:21] Why would you save me, only to tie me up? 你救我就是为了把我绑起来吗
[54:29] ‘Cause it will make fun. 因为这会让事情变得很有趣
[54:32] If I possess you.. 如果你在我手上
[54:33] he must come to me. 他就会送上门来
[54:35] Possess? 在你手上
[54:37] I am not your property. 我不是你的财产
[54:39] Go to sleep. 睡你的觉
[54:40] I take no instruction from no man. 我不会听男人的指示
[54:42] I’m a monk. 我是修道之人
[54:44] Of the order of Shaipur. 坚守夏普尔的清规戒律
[54:46] My people have never been called by anyone who… 我们的人从不听令于任何人…
[54:54] What? 什么
[54:56] Be quite! 别说了
[55:12] Still no word of Remo and his scouts? 还没有雷莫和他的侦察兵的消息吗
[55:17] They’re gone. Remo will bring her here. 他们跑掉了 雷莫会把她带回来
[55:22] He has never disappointed me. 他从没让我失望过
[55:28] The prize is near, father. 离胜利又近了一步 父亲
[55:31] Soon, you’ll have not only the mask… 很快 你拥有的将不仅是面具…
[55:33] but the blood to fill it. 还有浸润它的鲜血
[55:38] I recount how your mother yearned 我一直想起你母亲
[55:42] for the sorcery of Acheron. 多么渴求阿施隆的秘术
[55:47] Imagine the secrets 想想她能从冥界中
[55:48] she’ll bring back from the realm of the dead. 给我们带回什么秘密吧
[55:53] Imagine 想想
[55:54] how indomitable I will become 她回到我身旁之后
[55:56] when she’s once again by my side. 我将变得不可战胜
[56:02] Father? 父亲
[56:05] If the girl is lost… 如果没找到那女孩
[56:06] or the rituals fail? 或者仪式失败呢
[56:10] It will not fail. 不会失败的
[56:14] If it does? 如果失败呢
[56:16] It will not! 不可能
[56:19] Your mother will return to me. 你母亲会回到我的身边
[56:24] My powers… 我的力量
[56:26] are growing inside of me. 在我体内不断成长
[56:29] My mother’s blood flows through me. 我体内流淌着母亲的血
[56:34] I can help you uncover the secrets of Acheron, 我能帮您揭开阿施隆之谜
[56:38] Just as she did. 就像母亲一样
[56:40] I can have them all kneeling before you. 让所有人臣服与你
[56:44] Just as I kneel before you now. 就像我现在一样
[56:52] My Marique… 我的玛丽卡
[56:53] You are like your mother. 你很像你母亲
[56:56] In so many ways. 很多方面都像
[57:06] But you’re not her. 但你不是她
[57:13] Here, drink. 喝吧
[57:20] The truth this time… 说实话吧
[57:23] Why does Khalar wants you? 为什么卡拉尔要得到你
[57:25] I’m a simple monk. 我只是普通的修女
[57:26] I am of no value to a Warlord. 对征战沙场之人没什么价值
[57:29] She’s lying! 她在说谎
[57:33] Its her blood. 他要的是她的血
[57:34] Her blood is special. 她的血很特别
[57:35] She’s last of the bloodline of Acheron. 她是阿施隆血统的唯一传人
[57:39] Wait. 等等
[57:42] Don’t kill him yet. 先别杀他
[57:48] You are mistaken. 你弄错了
[57:50] That bloodline ended a thousand years ago. 阿施隆血统一千年前就消失了
[57:52] You lying whore! 撒谎的婊子
[57:55] You can kill him now. 现在可以杀了
[57:57] No, please! 别杀我
[58:00] For her, I can get you a king’s ransom. 把她给我 我能帮你搞到一笔巨款
[58:02] It is true. 真的
[58:04] Khalar has been searching 卡拉尔找至纯之血的后人
[58:05] for a pureblood decendent for twenty years. 找了二十年了
[58:07] Then, we will wait for Khalar. 那么就在这等卡拉尔吧
[58:12] He will not come this way. 他不会到这里来
[58:13] He will be in Shaipurabin, waiting for me. 他会呆在夏普尔营地等我回去
[58:16] I can show you. 我告诉你怎么走
[59:03] See, I speak the truth. 看吧 我说的是实话
[59:06] If you want… 如果你想
[59:08] he will give you your weight in gold. 他会给你抬不动的金子
[59:09] For this woman. 来换这个女人
[59:11] I will arrange everything! 让我来安排一切
[59:13] I will deliver the message. 我可以送信
[59:16] Yes you will. 那就让你送信
[1:00:02] Remo returns. 雷莫回来了
[1:00:16] What does it say? 上面写了什么
[1:00:20] The Shaipur outpost, 夏普尔前哨
[1:00:22] mid day… 正午
[1:00:24] come alone. 一个人来
[1:00:32] It’s hers. 是她的
[1:01:26] You’re bold, Northerner. 你很大胆 北方人
[1:01:31] I admire courage, 我敬佩勇气
[1:01:32] even when it’s foolish. 即便是鲁莽的勇气
[1:01:37] Your reward… 你的奖励
[1:01:41] I do not want your gold. 我不要你的金子
[1:01:43] No? 不要
[1:01:44] Then, what? 那你要什么
[1:01:46] I want your head. 你的头
[1:01:50] Yes, of course. You do. 是啊 我的头
[1:01:55] Kill him.. 杀了他
[1:01:57] Then bring me the pure blood. 然后把至纯之血带给我
[1:02:14] Conan! 柯南
[1:05:11] Come on! 放马过来吧
[1:05:29] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:05:32] You left me behind, to watch my father die. 你让我眼睁睁看着我父亲死去
[1:05:42] Cimmerian. 西梅利亚人
[1:05:46] That was your chance, boy. 我饶过你一次 孩子
[1:05:49] You won’t get another. 没有第二次了
[1:05:55] Wouldn’t your father be ashamed of you? 你父亲不会为你感到羞耻吗
[1:07:08] Oh, Come on! 来啊
[1:07:31] Huh? Boy? 来啊 孩子
[1:07:45] Run! 跑
[1:07:49] No! 不
[1:07:59] By Mitra, jump! 米特拉之神啊 快跳啊
[1:08:41] I had him. 我能杀掉他
[1:08:52] I had him. 我能杀掉他
[1:08:54] The Gods are cruel. 神是残忍的
[1:08:55] Bless the Gods, 赞美神
[1:08:58] this was not their doing. 但这不能怪罪于神
[1:09:02] How does his eyes feel? 他的眼睛是怎样的
[1:09:05] Are the tales they tell true? 传说是真的吗
[1:09:07] Does he have eyes red as fire? 他的眼睛像火一样红吗
[1:09:10] And the hide of golden scales? 身着金色战袍
[1:09:12] He is just a man. 他只是普通人
[1:09:13] Then it is he who has failed. 那是他失败了
[1:09:16] In fact… 实际上…
[1:09:18] You may be the only man in Hyborea 你可能是海博利亚里唯一
[1:09:20] to fight Khalar Zym, 跟可拉尔·金战斗过
[1:09:22] and live. 还能活下来的人
[1:09:23] I need to go ashore and find him. 我得上岸找他
[1:09:27] After I go, 我走之后
[1:09:29] you must take her some place safe. 你把她带到安全的地方
[1:09:33] She saved my life. 她救了我的命
[1:09:37] For that she has my loyalty. 因此我效忠于她
[1:09:39] Then, she has mine as well. 那我也效忠于她
[1:10:01] Charming man, your friend. 你的朋友很厉害
[1:10:03] Most man are born to Mother’s milk. 大多数人第一口喝的是母乳
[1:10:06] His first taste was of his mother’s blood. 他喝的是母亲的血
[1:10:09] He was battle born. 他生于战乱
[1:10:13] So, all he can do is kill? 他只会杀戮
[1:10:14] Oh no.. 不
[1:10:15] He has the heart of a King. 他有一颗王者之心
[1:10:18] The loyalty of a bloodhound. 还有无比的忠诚
[1:10:21] Barbarians maybe warriors… 蛮族人是勇士
[1:10:22] but they do not sacrifice their children, 但绝不像文明世界里的什么神父 王子一样
[1:10:25] or enslave their allies, 牺牲自己的孩子
[1:10:27] like the priest and princess of the civilised world. 或者奴役自己的盟友
[1:10:31] As for his manners…? 至于他的礼节
[1:10:32] You look like a harlot. 你看起来像个妓女
[1:10:34] Yes, 是的
[1:10:35] and apparently, I’m the only one you’ve ever met who isn’t one. 而且 我还是你遇到的唯一一个不是妓女的女人
[1:10:42] Cimmerian women dress as warriors. 西梅利亚女人都穿勇士的衣服
[1:10:47] Give her the leather and the armour. 给她皮衣和盔甲
[1:10:51] I think he likes you. 我看他喜欢你
[1:11:28] Wake up! 快醒醒
[1:12:02] No! 别
[1:12:45] How many Cimmerians died at this edge of blade… 有多少西梅利亚人死在这把刀上
[1:13:08] Not bad. 不赖嘛
[1:14:19] Farewell, good friend. 朋友 再见
[1:14:23] May you find what you seek, Conan. 祝你得偿所愿 柯南
[1:14:49] It would seem, 看来
[1:14:50] our friend has forgotten his map of the shore line. 我们的朋友忘了带沿岸的地图
[1:14:53] You should take it to him. 你送去给他吧
[1:14:55] And say, goodbye. 顺便告别
[1:15:02] We set sail at dawn. 我们拂晓开船
[1:15:05] Don’t be late. 别晚了
[1:15:11] You should go back to the ship. 你该回船上去
[1:15:13] Have you ever wonder, 你有没有想过
[1:15:15] if our actions serves some plan… 我们的行动都遵循着
[1:15:18] some purpose… 神的某些计划
[1:15:20] ones by the Gods? 或是出于某些目的
[1:15:23] Are we all just doomed to chaos and ruin? 家园是否注定在混乱与废墟中泯灭
[1:15:28] I know not. And I care not. 我不知道 也不在乎
[1:15:32] I live, I love 我活着 爱着
[1:15:33] and slay. 杀着
[1:15:36] And I am content. 我很满足
[1:16:51] Goodbye. 再见
[1:17:37] Conan! 柯南
[1:18:23] Ah…the elusive one. 众里寻你千百度
[1:18:25] Welcome! 欢迎
[1:18:27] You have made a mistake. 你弄错了
[1:18:28] I am not the person you are looking for. 我不是你要找的人
[1:18:42] It is she. 就是她了
[1:18:45] The pure blood decendent. The Nacromancers of Acheron. 至纯之血 阿施隆死灵法师们的后代
[1:19:40] I’m looking for a thieve. 我要找一个贼
[1:19:41] Argalon is a city of thieves. 这可是贼之城
[1:19:45] I’m looking for a thieve named Ela-Shan. 我找的人叫伊拉·山
[1:19:47] Who are you, to ask? 敢问你是谁
[1:19:49] Barbarian. 蛮族人
[1:19:54] Stand down fools! 退下 傻子
[1:20:02] Fast as Yezud, he will gut you like a fish. 像耶祖德一样快 他杀你就像砍瓜切菜
[1:20:08] I owe this man my life. 他救了我的命
[1:20:12] Well, Ela-Shan… 伊拉·山
[1:20:14] You have your chance to repay it. 你报恩的机会来了
[1:20:17] Come. 来吧
[1:20:37] This is madness. 这太疯狂了
[1:20:38] Breaking into Khalar Zym’s fortress is 闯入可拉尔·金的堡垒
[1:20:40] like reaching under a sleeping dragon to steal her eggs. 就像虎口夺子
[1:20:43] Why go in? 为什么要进去
[1:20:45] There’s a woman inside. 有个女人在里面
[1:20:51] She must be really pretty. 她肯定非常美
[1:21:10] My mother wore this gown on her wedding day. 我母亲结婚时 就穿着这衣服
[1:21:13] It flatters you. 你穿上都变得好看了
[1:21:16] I am not your mother. 我不是你母亲
[1:21:20] No, 没错
[1:21:21] but you will be. 但是快了
[1:21:24] Imagine that your body is a vassel. 想象你的身体是一个容器
[1:21:27] And your soul is the water that fills it. 你的灵魂是里面的水
[1:21:30] When your blood seeds the mask… 当你的血洒在面具上的时候
[1:21:32] ny father will empty you. 我父亲就清空你
[1:21:35] Then, I welcome death. 那我静待死亡
[1:21:36] Your death 你的死
[1:21:37] shall herald a new age of Acheron. 象征着新的阿施隆时代的到来
[1:21:42] The spirits I raise will melt flesh from the bones of Kings. 我召唤的灵魂将与先王之骨融合
[1:21:46] And my wife will make me a God! 我的妻子将复活 让我成神
[1:21:48] And we will cast all rivals into oceans of blood. 用血之海洋湮没所有的敌人
[1:21:59] Please, I beg you one last time. 最后一次求你
[1:22:01] Do not do this. 别这样做
[1:22:02] Let us turn back. 回去吧
[1:22:09] Come on. 快点
[1:22:23] Did you know, I met your barbarian… 你知道吗 我在小时候就见过
[1:22:25] when he was a boy? 你那亲爱的蛮族人
[1:22:27] That I took his sword from him. 这把剑是从他那夺来的
[1:22:31] I’m told, Cimmerians steel is sharper and harder than any other. 我听说西梅利亚人之钢 是最锋利坚固的
[1:22:37] That when it cuts, 它砍下去
[1:22:38] the pain is close to pleasure. 那痛感几乎就是快感
[1:22:43] I know that will please you. 我知道那能使你快乐
[1:22:55] That was the last gate. 那就是最后一道门
[1:22:56] I told you, you see? 我就说吧 你看
[1:22:58] I told you I can get you in. 我说了能带你进来
[1:23:52] A feast for my sword. 我的剑要饱尝鲜血了
[1:23:55] No! A feast for the Dweller! 不 是吞噬者要饱尝了
[1:24:16] Watch out! 小心
[1:24:44] Conan… Watch out! 柯南 小心
[1:25:25] Oh, shit! 该死
[1:25:30] Get me out of here! 把我救出去
[1:25:31] – Use the key. – I can’t. I dropped them! -用钥匙啊 -弄掉了
[1:25:32] Then pick the lock! 那把锁撬开
[1:25:34] With what? 用什么撬啊
[1:25:46] Help me! 救救我
[1:25:49] Careful! Be careful! 小心 小心
[1:26:19] Hurry up! Hurry up! 快点 快点
[1:27:00] Help me! Help! 救救我 救救我
[1:27:02] Get you out of here! 从里面出去
[1:27:03] I’m dying, I gonna die. 我要死了
[1:27:11] You scream like a woman. 你叫得像女人一样
[1:27:16] I think is this way. 我想是走这条路
[1:27:17] Hey, hey, wait for me! 等等我
[1:27:36] I think he headed to that Scor Cave, 我想他朝斯科洞窟去了
[1:27:39] I see no more lucks down there. 我觉得再走下去不会有什么好下场
[1:27:43] Your debt is paid. 你欠的债已经还完了
[1:27:47] Go over, then. 那去吧
[1:27:51] If you ever need me again, 如果你还需要我
[1:27:53] you know where to find me. 你知道到怎么找我
[1:28:59] As a victorious Barbarian’s sword shattered the mask, 凯旋的蛮族人之剑粉碎了面具
[1:29:03] so shall a vanquished Barbarian’s sword revive it. 那灭亡的蛮族人之剑必能让面具重生
[1:30:10] Pure blood! 至纯之血
[1:30:29] Behold! 看吧
[1:30:32] In despair… 在绝望中
[1:30:35] your new Master! 效忠你的新主人吧
[1:30:52] My Queen! Hear my call. 我的女王 听我的召唤
[1:31:29] Conan. 柯南
[1:32:21] Barbarian, I don’t like you anymore. 蛮族人 你越来越讨厌了
[1:32:57] Jump to the ledge! 跳到边上
[1:33:02] Get up! Hide! 起来 快藏起来
[1:33:16] This was your chance, Khalar. 我饶过你一次 卡拉尔
[1:33:18] You won’t get another. 没有第二次了
[1:33:58] I smell you. 我能闻到你
[1:34:22] Conan! 柯南
[1:34:42] Barbarian! 蛮族人
[1:34:43] You’re too late! 太迟了
[1:34:46] She belongs to me! 她是我的
[1:35:43] Die! 去死吧
[1:36:25] I’m going to kill you with your own father’s blade! 我要用你父亲的剑杀了你
[1:36:41] You are not worthy of my father’s sword. 你不配用我父亲的剑
[1:36:55] Come on. 放马过来吧
[1:38:27] Barbarian! 蛮族人
[1:38:30] I am coming for you! 我来找你了
[1:39:06] I summon you here. 我在此召唤你
[1:39:16] His witch has possessed me. 我被那个女巫附体了
[1:39:18] I can’t fight her. 我拗不过她
[1:39:22] Drop me Conan, please. 放开我吧 柯南
[1:39:23] Once again, 再一次
[1:39:25] the little Cimmerian is caught, holding a chain. 我们看到小小的西梅利亚人 手握铁链
[1:39:34] Let me go! 放开我
[1:39:40] Boy… 孩子
[1:39:41] There’s no shame in kneeling before me. 在我面前下跪不是可耻之事
[1:39:46] Conan, please! 柯南 放手
[1:39:47] She wouldn’t live forever. 她不会长生不老
[1:39:49] Let go of the chain. 放开铁链
[1:39:52] Let go of the chain, Conan. 放开吧 柯南
[1:39:53] And let another die in your place? 再让别人死在你的手里
[1:39:57] Like your father. 就像你的父亲
[1:40:00] Drop me! 放开我
[1:40:02] I warned him… 我警告过他…
[1:40:03] That one day, 总有一天
[1:40:06] I will become a God! 我将成神
[1:40:16] And my father warned you… 我父亲曾警告过你
[1:40:19] God or not. 不管你是不是神
[1:40:23] Let me go! 放开我
[1:40:24] You will fall! 都将坠入万丈深渊
[1:42:10] Thank you for bringing me home. 多谢你送我回家
[1:42:12] I know you have to leave. 我知道你得离开
[1:42:13] Live well Tamara. 好好活着 塔玛拉
[1:42:16] Until we meet again. 到我们再见之时
[1:43:38] “The sword we make, will be your one day”. 今日所铸之剑 终有一天会是你的
[1:43:42] “Before you wield it, 在用它之前
[1:43:45] you must understand it.” 你要了解它
2011年

文章导航

Previous Post: Live Free or Die Hard(虎胆龙威4)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Boy A(蛮童之歌男孩)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号