英文名称:What You Wish For
年代:2023
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Taxi Driver: | 出租车司机 |
[00:56] | No Espanol. | 不会西班牙语 |
[00:57] | Do you speak English? No, no. | 你会说英语吗 不会 |
[01:00] | Ten bucks. | 十块钱 |
[01:01] | Ten bucks, take me near the rainforest. | 十块钱 带我去热带雨林 |
[01:10] | That’s okay. Thank you. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[01:20] | Mr. Ryan Mosley. | 莱恩·莫斯利先生 |
[01:22] | I’m your driver, please. | 我是你的司机 请 |
[01:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | Mr. Jack left a message for you. | 杰克先生给你留了信息 |
[03:04] | Gracias. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[04:22] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[05:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:10] | He’s here. | 终于来了 |
[05:11] | In the flesh. | 刚到 |
[05:13] | How you doing? Oh, man. | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[05:16] | Shit. You got old. | 妈的 你老了 |
[05:19] | You look just the same. | 你看起来还是老样子 |
[05:21] | Yeah, I feel like I’m 100. | 是啊 我都觉得100岁了 |
[05:23] | You drink? Yeah. | 你喝酒吗 喝点吧 |
[05:28] | Is that from your cellar? | 这是从你的酒窖里拿出来的吗 |
[05:30] | Found your wine cellar over there. | 我在那边看到了你的酒窖 |
[05:32] | ’61 Petrus.’82 Latour. | 价格不菲呢 |
[05:35] | Yeah, I wouldn’t know. | 是啊 我也不知道 |
[05:37] | It’s not for me. | 还好吧 |
[05:38] | I’m catering a dinner here next week. | 我下周要在这里举办一个晚宴 |
[05:40] | The agency that I work for, they stock all this. | 我就职的公司还有一些存货 |
[05:44] | This is their place. I’m just here for a few weeks. | 这不是我的地方 我只在这里待几个星期 |
[05:47] | Wow, nice gig. | 哇 还不错 |
[05:50] | You need a sous-chef? | 你需要副厨师长吗 |
[05:51] | Bro, I wish. | 兄弟 我也想 |
[05:52] | No sous chefs, no cooks. | 但是没有副主厨 没有厨师 |
[05:55] | It’s just me. | 只有我一人 |
[05:57] | So what man, tell me everything. | 那又怎样 老兄 聊聊吧 |
[05:58] | It’s been 12 years? | 已经 12 年了 |
[06:00] | 12 years. | 12年了 |
[06:02] | Twelve years. That’s fucking crazy. | 十二年太他妈疯狂了 |
[06:04] | You working? In Dallas. | 你在达拉斯工作 |
[06:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:07] | What restaurant? | 哪个餐厅 |
[06:08] | Just at the Marriott. In the kitchen. | 万豪酒店的厨房 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1009个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:154个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:113个,考研词汇:169个,专四词汇:133个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:279个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:11] | Lotta roast chicken. | 还有很多烤鸡 |
[06:13] | Well it could be a hell of a lot worse. | 情况可能会变糟 |
[06:15] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[06:17] | So where you been, man? | 你去哪儿了 伙计 |
[06:18] | I know you were in Italy. | 我知道你在意大利 |
[06:20] | Yeah, and then after Italy, ah | 是的 在意大利 然后 |
[06:23] | Shit, I worked in Spain for a while and then ah | 妈的 我在西班牙工作过一段时间 然后 |
[06:26] | Then Turkey. And then after that, the Balkans. | 在土耳其工作 之后是巴尔干半岛 |
[06:30] | And you work for an agency? | 你在中介公司工作吗 |
[06:32] | They’re Slovenian. | 他们是斯洛文尼亚人 |
[06:35] | A catering company, I guess you’d call it. | 我想你可以称之为餐饮公司 |
[06:38] | They just sending you to places like this, huh? | 他们就派你来这种鬼地方吗 |
[06:41] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[06:43] | Real upscale shit, you know? | 你知道真正的高档货吗 |
[06:45] | It’s the full experience. | 一场完整的体验 |
[06:47] | You’re not even cooking until next week. | 你下周才做饭呢 |
[06:50] | Well I gotta get here, and get set up | 我得早点过来准备 |
[06:52] | and find the produce, you know? | 还有一些新产品 你知道吗 |
[06:54] | Make sure everything’s tip top and ah | 确保一切正常 |
[06:57] | I just do the gig and I leave. | 我完成工作后就会离开 |
[07:00] | Man, I’m telling you, if you need a sous chef | 伙计 我告诉你 如果你需要一个副厨师 |
[07:03] | I’m a good one, all right? | 我是个不错的选择 好吗 |
[07:09] | The pay must be great, huh? | 工资一定很高吧 |
[07:12] | It’s about the only thing that is. | 包你满意 |
[07:15] | What? Are they assholes or something? | 他们是混蛋还是什么 |
[07:18] | Nah, it’s just ah | 不 这只是 |
[07:21] | Lotta rich people, they just want a | 你知道吗 很多有钱人 他们只是想 |
[07:24] | extraordinary experience, you know? | 有一场非凡的经历 |
[07:26] | It gets old. | 在变老之前 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:32] | I probably couldn’t do this | 我 可能做不到这一点 |
[07:35] | all the time. | 一直都是这样 |
[07:54] | Good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[07:55] | You’re a size 10, right? | 你穿10号的尺码 对吧 |
[08:28] | I guess after the house, | 我猜是在房子后面 |
[08:29] | there was nothing left over for the car? | 车里没有留下任何东西吗 |
[08:33] | Seriously, why? | 我说真的 为什么 |
[08:35] | We’re not in the developed world here, man. | 我们不是在发达国家 伙计 |
[08:38] | Gotta blend in. | 要适应这里的生活 |
[08:44] | Still wearing the watch, I see. | 原来你还戴着手表啊 |
[08:47] | This is a classic. | 这款可是经典 |
[08:49] | Classic always blends in. | 经典款总是与众不同 |
[08:52] | It looked better on me. | 看起来更适合我 |
[08:56] | How’d you even rent this thing? | 你是怎么租到这车的 |
[08:58] | I didn’t rent it. | 我没租 |
[09:00] | I bought it. | 我买的 |
[09:02] | You can’t rent a car like this, bro. | 你不能租这样的车 兄弟 |
[09:59] | So what? You’re in Dallas. | 那又怎样 你在达拉斯 |
[10:01] | You got a girlfriend? You got a wife? | 你有女朋友吗 有妻子吗 |
[10:02] | Got kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[10:04] | Just me. | 只有我一人 |
[10:06] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[10:08] | Fucking awesome. | 真他妈棒 |
[10:09] | You just do whatever you want. | 你想做什么就做什么 |
[10:11] | Yeah, it’s mostly ramen noodles and ’80s movies these days. | 是啊 最近主要是吃拉面和看80年代的电影 |
[10:15] | I’d give my right arm | 我愿意付出我的一切 |
[10:16] | for a little bit of that right now. | 现在就来体验一下 |
[10:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:23] | My life’s not all glamour, man. | 我的生活并不光鲜亮丽 伙计 |
[10:26] | Some parts of it are really fucked up. | 有些时候真是一团糟 |
[10:28] | Did you fly first class to get here? | 你是坐头等舱来的吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah. That spiel’s not working here, all right? | 是啊 那套说辞在这里不管用 好吗 |
[10:54] | Salud! | 致敬 |
[11:01] | So, what happened? | 所以 发生了什么 |
[11:05] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[11:06] | Wow. Really? | 哇 真的吗 |
[11:08] | Saved up enough money. | 我攒够了钱 |
[11:10] | So, now I’m just gonna travel the world, | 所以 现在我只想环游世界 |
[11:12] | going to places I know nothing about. | 去一些我不了解的地方 |
[11:15] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[11:17] | Do I really need to shuffle through the Sistine Chapel | 我需要洗刷西斯廷教堂吗 |
[11:19] | or stare at the Taj Mahal for 10 minutes and take photos? | 还是盯着泰姬陵拍照10分钟 |
[11:23] | Aren’t you worried about traveling alone? | 你不担心独自旅行吗 |
[11:25] | ‘Cause I’m a woman? | 因为我是女人吗 |
[11:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:29] | I’ve done my research. | 我已经做了调查 |
[11:33] | So what’s the deal? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[11:35] | Are you guys together or what? | 你们在一起了吗 |
[11:38] | We haven’t seen each other in 12 years. | 我们已经12年没见了 |
[11:41] | Ah, reunion. | 啊 重逢 |
[11:43] | How do you know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[11:45] | Roommates. Culinary school. | 室友 在烹饪学校 |
[11:48] | Culinary school? | 烹饪学校 |
[11:49] | Fancy. | 真花哨 |
[11:51] | So you’re both chefs then? | 那么你们都是厨师 |
[11:53] | Yep. Yeah. | 是 是的 |
[11:56] | Who’s better? | 谁厨艺更好呢 |
[11:59] | Ah Ah? | 啊 啊 |
[12:03] | You wanna find out? | 你想知道吗 |
[12:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:15] | Jesus, Jack, what a dump! | 天啊 杰克 看起来真不错 |
[12:20] | All right, what’s the challenge? | 好吧 挑战是什么 |
[12:22] | Ah | 啊 |
[12:23] | Risotto? | 烩饭吗 |
[12:26] | With saffron? | 加藏红花吗 |
[12:29] | Do you have any peas? | 你有豌豆吗 |
[12:32] | Peas? | 豌豆 |
[12:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:40] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:42] | Mm, smells good. | 嗯 闻起来不错 |
[12:46] | Ryan, your phone buddy. | 瑞安 你的电话伙伴 |
[12:50] | Don’t try to distract me with your tactics. | 别用你的策略来分散我的注意力 |
[12:53] | I’m all over you. You see this? | 我就在你身边 懂了吗 |
[12:55] | Sounds important. | 听起来很重要的样子 |
[13:27] | You boys can really cook. | 你们真会做饭 |
[13:29] | But | 但是 |
[13:31] | If I have to choose one. | 如果非要我选一个的话 |
[13:35] | Yes! It’s incredible. | 是的 太不可思议了 |
[13:36] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[13:37] | You know, I always suspected this, | 你知道 我一直怀疑这一点 |
[13:39] | and now we have proof. | 现在我们有证据了 |
[13:40] | It’s one meal. It’s proof. | 这是一顿饭 这就是证据 |
[13:43] | Victory is mine! | 我赢了 |
[13:45] | I think it’s just the peas. | 我觉得只是豌豆的问题 |
[14:08] | Do you happen to know what time it is by chance? | 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[14:11] | Um | 嗯 |
[14:17] | Bro | 兄弟 |
[14:19] | That’s not your watch. | 那不是你的手表 |
[14:20] | What’s the story with the watch? | 手表是怎么回事 |
[14:23] | He lost it in a card game to me about 15 years ago. | 大约15年前 他在牌局中输给了我 |
[14:26] | Look at it. Look how it hangs on my wrist. | 看看 手表是怎么戴在我手腕上的 |
[14:29] | Sadly, he’s never accepted that. | 遗憾的是 他从未接受这一点 |
[14:31] | I mean it looks | 我是说它看起来 |
[14:32] | It looks so good on me. | 我戴起来很好看 |
[14:35] | The watch. | 手表 |
[14:38] | I’ve lost watch privileges. | 我失去了手表 |
[14:40] | You’re never getting it back. | 你再也不可能赢回去的 |
[14:41] | Ah, come on, man. Never ever. | 啊 别这样 伙计 永远别想 |
[14:44] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[14:45] | You wanna see the watch? Mm-hm. | 你想看看手表吗 嗯 |
[14:47] | You can see the watch. | 那你看看吧 |
[14:49] | Oh, it’s nice. | 哦 真不错 |
[14:51] | It suits you. | 它适合你 |
[14:52] | It does. | 确实如此 |
[14:58] | Hey, we’ll see you in the morning. | 嘿 我们明早见 |
[15:03] | Night, Ryan. | 晚安 莱恩 |
[15:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:46] | Hey man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[15:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:50] | Where’s Alice? | 爱丽丝在哪 |
[15:51] | Oh, I dropped her off at the hotel. | 我把她送到酒店了 |
[15:55] | That’s cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[15:57] | Is this good? I can never tell. | 这样好吗 我说不准 |
[16:00] | I don’t know if it’s good, but | 我不知道这是否好 但 |
[16:02] | I’m sure it’s expensive. | 我肯定这很贵 |
[16:05] | Is it abstract expressionism? | 这是抽象表现主义吗 |
[16:08] | I don’t know, what’s What’s abstract expressionism? | 我不知道什么是抽象表现主义 |
[16:14] | I never finished high school man. | 我高中都没毕业 |
[16:18] | And how how has this happened? | 怎么会这样 |
[16:20] | Huh? I mean | 什么 我是说 |
[16:22] | How have you managed all this? | 你是如何做到这的 |
[16:25] | You know, I just I go with the flow, kemosabe. | 你知道 我只是随波逐流 |
[16:30] | That’s the secret, huh? | 这就是秘诀吧 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:36] | Hey, you gonna be all right here by yourself today? | 嘿 你今天一个人在这儿没事吧 |
[16:38] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 没问题 |
[16:39] | Yeah, you gotta work or something? | 你要工作吗 |
[16:41] | Yeah, I can’t avoid it forever. I gotta you know. | 是啊 我不能永远不工作 你知道的 |
[16:45] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[16:47] | Later man. | 回见 |
[18:48] | You all right, man? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[18:51] | You know, you just spend the whole day | 你知道吗 整天 |
[18:53] | with some of the poorest people you could ever meet. | 可能会遇到一些贫穷的人 |
[18:56] | Then have to fuck ’em over. | 那就得把他们干掉 |
[19:02] | You know, I read something recently. | 你知道吗 我最近读到了一些东西 |
[19:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:07] | I read now. | 是的 |
[19:10] | No, I read somewhere that | 不 我在某处读到过 |
[19:12] | The reward always matches the atrocity. | 奖赏总是与暴行相匹配 |
[19:18] | Sounds like some light reading. | 听起来很轻松 |
[19:24] | Part of me just thinks the world’s really fucked up. | 我的一部分想法是 这个世界真是一团糟 |
[19:27] | It’s a greedy place. | 这是一个贪婪的地方 |
[19:29] | The planet’s dying. | 地球在毁灭 |
[19:31] | 10 years, they think. | 他们认为是10年后 |
[19:33] | I don’t have kids, so why should I give a shit, you know? | 我没有孩子 为什么要在乎这些 |
[19:35] | Just go with the flow. | 顺其自然吧 |
[19:40] | There’s another part of me that’s | 我内心的另一想法 |
[19:48] | I’m glad you’re here, man. | 我很高兴你在这里 伙计 |
[19:50] | I’ve been seriously missing home a lot. | 我非常想家 |
[19:54] | I’m glad I came too. | 我也是 |
[21:04] | Stupid. | 真愚蠢 |
[21:56] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[22:07] | Hi, guys. In this video, | 你们好 在这段视频中 |
[22:09] | we’re gonna reset your login password. | 我们将重置您的登录密码 |
[22:11] | To do this, you’ll need to go into recovery mode. | 要执行此操作 您需要进入恢复模式 |
[22:13] | And to do that, you have to press restart | 为此 您必须按下重启键 |
[22:15] | and then hold down Command+R. | 然后按住 Command+R. |
[22:17] | Then, click on utilities | 然后 单击实用程序 |
[22:32] | UK Banker: West Branch, | 英国银行:西部分行 |
[22:34] | how can I assist you? | 我能为您提供哪些帮助 |
[22:35] | Hi, I have an account with you, | 你好 我在你们这里有一个账户 |
[22:36] | and I have completely forgotten my username and password. | 我忘记了用户名和密码 |
[22:40] | UK Banker: No problem. | 英国银行:没问题 |
[22:41] | What’s your name and debit card number? | 您的姓名和借记卡号是多少 |
[22:43] | Yeah, it’s Jack Adney. | 对 是杰克・阿德尼 |
[22:46] | And the number is 415 8463 9876. | 电话号码是 415 8463 9876 |
[22:53] | UK Banker: [on phone] And your four-digit banking code? | 英国银行:[电话] 您的四位数银行代码呢 |
[22:56] | Yeah. I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[22:57] | That’s why I’m calling. I’ve been in an accident. | 所以我才打电话 我出了点意外 |
[23:00] | UK Banker: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 英国银行:哦 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[23:02] | It’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[23:03] | We can email you a temporary password. | 我们可以通过电子邮箱向您发送临时密码 |
[23:05] | Well see, the email you have is an old one, | 哦 这是我是旧邮箱 |
[23:08] | so I don’t use it anymore. | 所以我不再用它了 |
[23:10] | UK Banker: What’s your new email? | 英国银行:您的新电子邮箱是什么 |
[23:12] | It’s jackadney42@email. | 是 jackadney42@email |
[23:17] | UK Banker: Okay. | 英国银行:好的 |
[23:18] | So I need to ask you a few security questions | 所以我要问你几个安全问题 |
[23:20] | to make that change. | 为何做出这种改变 |
[23:22] | Mother’s maiden name? | 母亲的婚前姓氏 |
[23:23] | Yeah. I have no idea. | 是啊 我也不知道 |
[23:26] | Like I said, I’m having memory problems. | 就像我说的 我有记忆问题 |
[23:29] | I have a brain injury. | 我脑部受过伤 |
[23:31] | UK Banker: Oh, | 英国银行:哦 |
[23:33] | well if you came into a branch with some identification, | 好吧 如果你带着一些证件来到分部 |
[23:35] | we could assist you with anything you like. | 我们可以为您提供帮助 |
[23:38] | Like a driver’s license? Passport? | 比如驾照 护照 |
[23:41] | UK Banker: Yes. Either of those will work. | 英国银行:是的 这两个都可以 |
[23:44] | Okay. Well, I’m traveling overseas at the moment. | 好的 我现在正在海外旅行 |
[23:46] | Do you have any branches outside of the UK? | 你们在英国以外有分支公司吗 |
[23:49] | UK Banker: No, we don’t. Sorry. | 英国银行:不 我们没有 对不起 |
[23:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:17] | What are you doing down there? | 你在做什么 |
[27:19] | Are you calling from a casino? | 你是从赌场打来的吗 |
[27:21] | Listen, just listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[27:22] | This is not a gambling thing, okay? | 这不是赌博 好吗 |
[27:26] | I swear to you. | 我向你发誓 |
[27:27] | So I give you 10 grand now, | 所以我现在给你10万 |
[27:29] | and you give me 20 next week? | 下周你会给我20美元吗 |
[27:31] | Yeah. You gimme more than 10, I’ll triple it. | 好啊 你给我超过10块 我还你三倍 |
[27:34] | Ryan, you gotta stop man. | 莱恩 你得停手 |
[27:37] | What you need to do is leave that place right now | 你需要做的是马上离开那个地方 |
[27:39] | before things get outta hand. | 在事情失控之前 |
[27:42] | Things are outta hand. | 事情已经失控了 |
[27:44] | I’m hanging up now. | 我要挂电话了 |
[28:20] | The garden’s in good shape. | 花园看起来不错 |
[28:23] | Love that. | 我喜欢 |
[28:26] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[28:30] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[28:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:36] | I’m Imogene. Hi. | 我是伊莫金 你好 |
[28:38] | This is Maurice. Hey. | 这是莫里斯 你好 |
[28:42] | So everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[28:45] | Produce chosen? Menu set? | 选择农产品 确定菜单 |
[28:47] | Yeah, mostly. | 是的 主要是这样 |
[28:48] | Produce is ah it’s in good shape. | 农产品 不错的选择 |
[28:51] | I haven’t completely locked in the menu yet. | 我还没有完全确定菜单 |
[28:56] | I love this house. | 我爱这所房子 |
[28:58] | You haven’t been here before, have you? | 你以前没来过这里吧 |
[29:00] | No. This is my first time here. | 不 这是我第一次来这里 |
[29:02] | Well, I’m excited to work with you. | 我很高兴能与你合作 |
[29:03] | I’ve heard some interesting things. | 我听说了一些有趣的事情 |
[29:07] | I had a question for you actually. | 其实我有个问题想问你 |
[29:10] | Hmm. Please. | 嗯 问吧 |
[29:12] | It’s about payment for this job. | 是关于这份工作的报酬 |
[29:16] | There’s been a financial mix up at my bank, | 我的银行出了点财务问题 |
[29:18] | and I was hoping to wire some money this week. | 我希望能在本周汇些钱 |
[29:21] | Yeah, no problem. We can advance you. | 没问题 我们可以让你晋升 |
[29:24] | How much did you need? | 你需要多少钱 |
[29:26] | I’ve made different amounts with you guys before. | 我以前和你们一起做了不同的产品 |
[29:30] | So how much am I clearing again for this one? | 那么 这一次能有多少钱呢 |
[29:33] | 300K. | 30万 |
[29:36] | How much can you advance me? | 你能预支我多少钱 |
[29:39] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少钱 |
[29:42] | 50,000? | 5万? |
[29:44] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[29:47] | Where do you want me to wire it? | 你想在哪接收信息 |
[29:54] | Sent. All done. | 已发送 |
[29:57] | Confirmation is 7H4XQ. | 确认 7H4XQ |
[30:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:19] | Pleasure. | 合作愉快 |
[30:25] | So, Jack | 那么 杰克 |
[30:28] | The produce is in good shape then, is it? | 农产品的状况如何呢 |
[30:30] | Yeah. | 一切良好 |
[30:32] | So what, vetted? | 那么 检查过吗 |
[30:35] | Chosen? | 选择呢 |
[30:37] | Good shape might be a bit of an exaggeration. | 可能有点夸张 |
[30:41] | Yeah, I had a couple questions for you. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[30:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:47] | How many dining? | 有多少家餐厅 |
[30:49] | Five. | 五家 |
[30:50] | Okay. And how many courses? | 好的 有多少种菜品 |
[30:53] | Four. | 四道 |
[30:55] | Okay, so where are we actually then? | 好吧 那我们现在到哪了 |
[30:58] | I haven’t chosen the produce yet. | 我还没选农产品 |
[31:00] | I was waiting for you to get here | 我一直在等你来 |
[31:01] | to kinda steer me in the right direction. | 给我指点迷津呢 |
[31:04] | You haven’t vetted the meat? | 你还没有检查过肉 |
[31:07] | No. | 没有 |
[31:09] | What have you been doing? | 你都在做什么 |
[31:11] | I was taking inventory and ah scoping things out. | 我在盘点 探查情况 |
[31:16] | The dinner’s tomorrow. | 晚宴就在明天 |
[31:19] | I mean you do know that, right? | 我是说你知道的 对吧 |
[31:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:23] | But this is one dinner, right? | 但这只是一顿晚餐 对吧 |
[31:26] | Yes, of course it’s just one dinner. | 是的 当然只是一顿晚餐 |
[31:30] | Look, the whole point of you coming here early | 听着 你提前来这里的目的是 |
[31:32] | was to make a proper reconnaissance. | 进行一次适当的考察 |
[31:34] | It’s the language. That’s the issue. | 是语言问题 这就是问题所在 |
[31:36] | See, I don’t speak Spanish, | 你看 我不会说西班牙语 |
[31:37] | so it’s just been a lot more difficult | 所以比我想象中的 |
[31:39] | than I thought it would be. | 要更加困难 |
[31:41] | Sorry, you don’t speak Spanish. Umm | 对不起 你不会说西班牙语 |
[31:45] | What are you doing here on this detail? | 你都在这里做什么 |
[32:03] | There’s no way to vet anyone | 无法审查任何人 |
[32:05] | for drug use and poor diet in a day. | 因为吸毒和不良饮食习惯 |
[32:07] | This is our best option. | 这是我们最好的选择 |
[32:10] | At least there’s a chance that some of these people | 至少 这些人中的一些人有可能 |
[32:12] | might take care of their health. | 可能会照顾到他们的健康 |
[32:15] | It’s too late now. | 现在为时已晚 |
[32:17] | You and Maurice will have to come back here | 你和莫里斯必须回到这里 |
[32:18] | tomorrow for Sunday morning mass. | 参加明天晨间弥撒 |
[32:21] | If we’re gonna have any success, it’ll be then. | 如果我们能成功 就在那时 |
[32:24] | And we’ll need two cuts. | 我们只需要两刀 |
[32:27] | Two cuts? | 两刀 |
[32:29] | Of meat. | 肉类 |
[32:37] | You mean like? | 你是说 比如 |
[32:40] | Two people? | 两个人 |
[32:42] | Right. | 对 |
[32:44] | One might be off. | 一个可能不够 |
[32:52] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[32:56] | I can’t | 我不能 |
[32:59] | What? Do your job? | 什么 做你的工作 |
[33:03] | Look, they said that you were problematic, | 听着 他们说你有问题 |
[33:05] | that your conscience was getting the best of you. | 你的良心在作祟 |
[33:07] | But they didn’t mention incompetence. | 但他们没有提到无能 |
[33:11] | One mediocre dish will completely destroy | 一道平庸的菜肴会彻底毁掉 |
[33:12] | the agency’s reputation. I mean, you understand that? | 公司的声誉 你明白吗 |
[33:23] | Perhaps not. Okay. Um, how’s this? | 也许不是 好吧 这个怎么样 |
[33:25] | A bad dish from you and your life will end. | 你吃坏了肚子 你的生命也就结束了 |
[33:27] | Is that clear enough? | 够清楚了吗 |
[33:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:38] | So you and Maurice will come back here tomorrow morning | 那么你和莫里斯明天早上再过来吧 |
[33:41] | for mass and everything will be fine. | 为群众服务 一切都会好起来的 |
[33:44] | Won’t it? | 不是吗 |
[33:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:09] | There’s clothes in that one too. | 那里面也有衣服 |
[34:12] | I thought you were in there. | 我以为你在里面 |
[34:15] | I’ve been using both. | 我一直在用这种方法 |
[34:18] | I’ll just get my stuff out. | 我把东西拿出来 |
[35:21] | Are you heading out? | 你要出门吗 |
[35:25] | No, I was I was having trouble sleeping. | 不 我 我失眠了 |
[35:30] | And I was thirsty. | 我很渴 |
[35:38] | Do you know how much our guests pay | 你知道我们的客人付了多少钱 |
[35:39] | to dine with us? | 与我们共进晚餐吗 |
[35:43] | 1.5 million. | 一百五十万 |
[35:46] | That might seem like a lot but, | 这看似很多 但 |
[35:49] | when you factor in the private jets | 如果把私人飞机计算在内 |
[35:50] | that take our clients to and from the event, | 我们的客户将在活动期间来回奔波 |
[35:53] | the risk that we incur, the fabulous location, | 我们所承担的风险 美妙的地点 |
[35:57] | and the limited amount per dinner | 每顿饭的数量有限 |
[35:59] | Well it really isn’t. | 其实不然 |
[36:03] | We kill on average 50 people a year, | 我们平均每年杀死50人 |
[36:05] | plus 25 in the clean up. So 75 deaths a year, | 加上清理工作中的25人 因此 每年有75人死亡 |
[36:09] | and we generate over 100 million dollars. | 我们的收入超过1亿美元 |
[36:12] | We funnel 10% of our profits back into the communities. | 我们将10%的利润回馈给社区 |
[36:15] | The farming, the infrastructure. | 农业和基础设施 |
[36:17] | We ensure clean drinking water for the entire population. | 我们确保为全体居民提供清洁的饮用水 |
[36:23] | You might say that that’s simply self-interest. | 你可能会说 这只是自利而已 |
[36:26] | But we don’t eat everybody. | 但我们不会吃掉所有人 |
[36:29] | Not even 1%. | 连1%都不到 |
[36:33] | Now, you tell me what company makes that amount of money, | 现在 你告诉我哪家公司能赚这么多钱 |
[36:36] | has global presence, | 并在全球开展业务 |
[36:38] | assists more than 99% of the people in the communities | 帮助99%以上的社区居民 |
[36:41] | within which it operates, | 运作之中 |
[36:42] | and their footprint has only ever killed 75 people a year? | 每年只造成75人死亡 |
[36:47] | Oil companies kill on average 110 workers a year. | 石油公司平均每年杀害110名工人 |
[36:51] | Farmers are on about 250. | 农民们大约有250人 |
[36:55] | Groundskeepers, truck drivers, roofers | 地勤人员 卡车司机 屋顶工 |
[36:59] | They all thrash us in fatalities. | 他们的死亡人数都比我们多 |
[37:05] | I thought you said you were thirsty. | 你不是说口渴吗 |
[37:23] | Hey, Jackie. | 嘿 杰基 |
[37:24] | Jackie! | 杰基 |
[37:28] | Come on. We’ll be late. | 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[37:54] | Hey, Jackie. | 嘿 杰基 |
[37:57] | Come on. Pick one. | 选一个吧 选一个 |
[38:06] | Maybe them. I don’t know. | 也许是那一个 我也不知道 |
[38:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:20] | The old woman will be disgusting. | 那个老太太会让人恶心的 |
[38:23] | Not her then, just just the girl. | 不是她 她只是个女孩 |
[38:26] | Yeah, but we need two. | 是的 但我们需要两个 |
[38:29] | You know that fear and stress will change the taste | 你知道恐惧和压力会改变 |
[38:33] | of the meat, right? | 肉的味道 对吗 |
[38:36] | You think I don’t know this? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[38:39] | That is my whole job, Jackie. | 这就是我的工作 杰基 |
[38:44] | They never see it coming. | 他们从来没有预料到这一点 |
[42:00] | Turn the engine on. | 打开引擎 |
[42:51] | What now? What we do? | 现在怎么办 我们该怎么办 |
[42:52] | Now we pull him out. | 现在我们把他拉出来 |
[43:01] | Officer Gallo: | 盖洛警官 |
[43:39] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[43:42] | I work for him. | 我为他工作 |
[43:46] | Is there something wrong, officer? | 有什么问题吗 警官 |
[43:49] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我的意思是 我不知道 |
[43:51] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[43:56] | Why were you following these women? | 你为什么跟踪这些女人 |
[44:00] | What? No, no, we weren’t. We were working here. | 什么 不 不 我们没有 我们在这里工作 |
[44:03] | Officer Gallo: Are you sure? Yes, for sure. | 盖洛警官:你确定吗 是的 肯定 |
[44:06] | You have some ID? | 你有身份证吗 |
[44:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:08] | May I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[44:12] | There you go. | 给你 |
[44:14] | Officer Gallo. | 盖洛警官 |
[44:16] | Officer Gallo: Gallo. Gallo, sí. | 好的 盖洛警官 |
[44:18] | And you are Maurice? | 你是莫里斯 |
[44:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[44:23] | So a hotel. | 所以是一家酒店 |
[44:27] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[44:30] | Yes. We need one over here. | 是的 我们这边需要一家酒店 |
[44:32] | That’s for sure. | 肯定的 |
[44:35] | What about the second body? | 第二具尸体呢 |
[44:39] | No. | 不 |
[44:40] | Now that the police are involved, | 既然警方已经介入 |
[44:43] | we will have to make do. | 我们只能将就了 |
[44:46] | I hope for you that he’s not rotten. | 我希望他没有腐烂 |
[45:07] | Only one? | 只有一个 |
[45:08] | Yeah, I had to give a property card to the police. | 是的 我不得不把财产卡交给警察 |
[45:13] | Did you pick him? | 你选中他了吗 |
[45:16] | How long ago was the kill? | 杀人是多久以前的事 |
[45:17] | Twenty minutes. | 二十分钟前 |
[45:19] | Better get a wriggle on then. | 那就赶快行动吧 |
[45:23] | Now it’s your turn, Jackie. | 现在轮到你了 杰基 |
[46:01] | What are you waiting for Jack? | 你还在等什么 杰克 |
[46:40] | Great. Dinner is in five hours. | 好极了 五小时后开饭 |
[46:42] | So once you are done here, I’ll need to know the menu. | 所以 你做好了 我需要菜单 |
[46:47] | Oh, and make sure that you harvest the tongue. | 对了 一定要收割舌头 |
[46:49] | There’s been a request. | 有人提出的要求 |
[47:12] | Yes, please tell Mr. Nishiharta | 是的 请转告西哈达先生 |
[47:14] | that we have invoked the property scenario. | 我们已经调用了场地 |
[47:17] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[47:19] | There’s a booklet on the jet if he wishes to brush up. | 如果他想温习一下 喷气机上有一本小册子 |
[47:21] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[47:23] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[47:46] | Everything’s good? | 一切都好吗 |
[47:50] | It’s all on the tray. | 都在托盘上 |
[47:52] | There’s some mail for you. | 有你的邮件 |
[47:54] | I left it on your bed. | 我把它放在你床上了 |
[50:55] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[50:57] | So sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[51:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[51:08] | Hey. What have you done, Jackie? | 嘿 你做了什么 杰基 |
[51:12] | Man, this piece of shit. | 天啊 这破玩意儿 |
[51:15] | The handbrake must have given out. | 一定是手刹坏了 |
[51:17] | It rolled down into this ditch. | 溜进了这条沟里 |
[51:20] | I saw it. I saw it rolling back. | 我看到它又动了 |
[51:22] | I tried to stop it. | 我试图阻止它 |
[51:25] | If you run, they will find you. | 如果你逃逸 他们会找到你的 |
[51:28] | And you know this, right? | 你知道这一点 对吗 |
[51:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:41] | How long you been with the agency? | 你在该公司工作了多久 |
[51:44] | Almost five years. | 快五年了 |
[51:48] | How do you deal with it? | 你如何处理的 |
[51:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[51:51] | The produce, the dinners, all of it. | 农产品 晚餐 应有尽有 |
[51:55] | Doesn’t it get to you? | 这难道不会影响你吗 |
[51:57] | Don’t you ever feel like you’re doing the wrong thing, | 难道你不觉得自己做错了吗 |
[51:59] | Maurice? | 莫里斯 |
[52:04] | Do you feel sad for a pig | 你会为一头猪感到悲伤吗 |
[52:06] | when you eat the bacon? | 当你吃培根的时候 |
[52:09] | So you’ve never wanted to leave then? | 这么说你从没想过离开 |
[52:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:14] | They look after me. I get to travel. | 他们照顾我 我可以去旅行 |
[52:16] | I really like the people, you know? | 我真的很喜欢这里的人 你知道吗 |
[52:21] | Has anyone left, like, you know, legitimately left? | 有没有人离开 比如 你知道的 合法地离开 |
[52:27] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[52:28] | Like a chef? | 像厨师一样 |
[52:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:34] | Greta left. | 格丽塔离开了 |
[52:36] | They let her leave. | 他们让她离开了 |
[52:39] | Maybe there have been more. | 也许还有更多 |
[52:42] | She was a chef? | 她是厨师吗 |
[52:50] | There you go. | 好了 |
[52:59] | How’d she do it? | 她是怎么做到的 |
[53:03] | Greta? | 格丽塔 |
[53:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:08] | Man, the work was making her sad for a long time, I think. | 我想 工作让她伤心了很久 |
[53:15] | But then something changed. | 但后来情况发生了变化 |
[53:17] | She started to cook better than she ever had. | 她开始比以前做得更好了 |
[53:21] | She made a big effort, you know? | 她做了很大的努力 你知道吗 |
[53:24] | Everyone love it. | 大家都喜欢 |
[53:26] | Agency wanted to give her a bonus, but she refused. | 公司想给她发奖金 但她拒绝了 |
[53:30] | She refused all payment. | 她拒绝了所有 |
[53:34] | She said that instead of payment, | 她说不需要付款 |
[53:35] | all she wanted was a meeting with the agency. | 她想要的只是与该公司的见面机会 |
[53:40] | And? They agreed. | 然后呢 他们同意了 |
[53:42] | She met with them. | 他们见了面 |
[53:45] | Greta sent me an email one month after that from Majorca. | 一个月后 格丽塔从马略卡岛给我发了一封邮件 |
[53:49] | Spanish island. | 西班牙岛屿 |
[53:51] | Now she’s a personal chef for a wealthy family. | 现在 她是一个富裕家庭的私人厨师 |
[53:58] | I never heard from her after that. | 从那以后 我再也没有她的消息 |
[54:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:13] | Four courses. | 四道菜品 |
[54:15] | First course, carpaccio. | 第一道菜是意式肉酱 |
[54:18] | Well keep in mind, they want tongue for dessert. | 记住 他们要把舌头当甜点 |
[54:20] | Cooked? | 要煮熟吗 |
[54:21] | Sashimi. | 生鱼片 |
[54:23] | Both the Belgian and the Slovenian have requested it. | 比利时人和斯洛文尼亚人都提出了要求 |
[54:25] | Okay, so how about pozole? The Mexican soup. | 好吧 那么西班牙辣肉汤怎么样 墨西哥汤 |
[54:29] | Very good. Second course? | 很好 第二道菜呢 |
[54:31] | Course two, turnip spaghetti carbonara, | 第二道菜 芜菁意大利面 |
[54:34] | cured egg yolk, and sage beurre noisette. | 腌制蛋黄和鼠尾草酱 |
[54:40] | Third course, thigh Bordelaise and beets. | 第三道菜是波德莱尔大腿和甜菜 |
[54:45] | And final course, the tongue sashimi | 最后一道菜是舌头刺身 |
[54:49] | with, I don’t know | 还有 一些 |
[54:51] | Pear sorbet. | 梨子冰糕 |
[54:55] | This is Maria and Roberto. | 这是玛丽亚和罗伯托 |
[54:58] | They don’t speak English, | 他们不会说英语 |
[55:00] | but they’ll be your servers for this evening. | 但他们是今晚的服务员 |
[55:01] | And how long ’til service. | 还有多久才能服务 |
[55:03] | First course is in three hours. | 第一餐为三小时 |
[55:05] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[55:07] | Great. | 好极了 |
[56:02] | Good evening. Good evening. | 晚上好 晚上好 |
[56:03] | May I offer you a drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[56:04] | Yes, please. Yeah? | 有请 |
[56:11] | I’m gonna pick up the rest. | 我去拿剩下的 |
[56:12] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[56:29] | How’s it coming? | 进展如何 |
[56:31] | No problems. Good. | 没问题 很好 |
[56:34] | We have a Belgian coming tonight. | 今晚有个比利时人要来 |
[56:36] | Man likes a drink. | 男人喜欢喝酒 |
[56:58] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[57:00] | Detective Ruiz. This is Officer Gallo. | 鲁伊斯警探 这位是盖洛警官 |
[57:04] | And I apologize for the late hour, | 很抱歉这么晚才来 |
[57:06] | but we are looking for Maurice Savidies. | 但我们在找莫里斯·萨维迪 |
[57:10] | Oh, he’s not here right now. | 哦 他现在不在 |
[57:12] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[57:13] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[57:15] | May we come in? | 我们可以进来吗 |
[57:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[57:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:23] | We’re having a little dinner party here tonight. | 我们今晚在这里举行一个小型晚宴 |
[57:25] | With private security? | 有私人保安 |
[57:26] | Well, can’t be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[57:29] | I’m Imogene, by the way. | 对了 我叫伊莫金 |
[57:30] | Maurice, he works for me. | 莫里斯 他为我工作 |
[57:32] | In property development? | 从事房地产开发 |
[57:33] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[57:34] | Yeah, my clients are considering | 是的 我的客户正在考虑 |
[57:36] | developing a hotel somewhere near here. | 在附近开发一家酒店 |
[57:40] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[57:47] | How can I help you? | 我能为您做什么 |
[57:49] | This is Jose and he is missing. | 这是乔斯 他失踪了 |
[57:53] | Your employee was with another man. | 你的员工和另一个男人在一起 |
[57:56] | An American. | 一个美国人 |
[57:57] | In his neighborhood this morning. | 今天早上在他家附近 |
[58:00] | They spoke with this officer, and ah | 他们与这位警官交谈过 |
[58:03] | I would like to talk to them, if possible, about Jose. | 如果可以的话 我想和他们谈谈乔斯 |
[58:07] | Sure. Uh, | 当然 |
[58:09] | well, when Maurice gets back, I could have him call you. | 等莫里斯回来 我可以让他给你打电话 |
[58:12] | Oh, what time will that be, do you think? | 哦 你觉得会是什么时候呢 |
[58:14] | In an hour? | 一小时后 |
[58:17] | 90 minutes. | 90 分钟 |
[58:19] | It’s been a long day, and | 真是漫长的一天 |
[58:23] | Your couch is extremely comfortable. | 你的沙发非常舒适 |
[58:25] | Perhaps it would be okay if I wait for him. | 也许我可以等他 |
[58:29] | This is rather an important work event for us. | 对我们来说 这是一次相当重要的工作活动 |
[58:32] | Anywhere is fine for me | 一切对我来说都很好 |
[58:35] | but I would like to wait. | 但我想再等等 |
[58:40] | Can I ask you why you think he’s missing? | 我能问问你为什么认为他失踪了吗 |
[58:44] | It’s only been a day. | 才过了一天 |
[58:46] | Perhaps he took off. | 也许他离开了 |
[58:48] | A spontaneous adventure. | 一次自发的探险 |
[58:53] | Jose is my nephew. | 乔斯是我的侄子 |
[58:55] | He is a responsible and proud new father, | 他是一个有责任心 值得骄傲的新父亲 |
[58:58] | and today was his daughter’s baptism. | 今天是他女儿的洗礼日 |
[59:02] | There is no spontaneous adventure, | 没有理由会冒险离开 |
[59:05] | this I am sure of. | 这一点我确信无疑 |
[59:08] | Is the American, does he work for you? | 那个美国人是为你工作的吗 |
[59:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:13] | But he’s cooking. | 但他正在做饭 |
[59:16] | Ah! | 啊 |
[59:19] | Jack | 杰克 |
[59:21] | This is Detective Ruiz. | 我是鲁伊斯警探 |
[59:22] | And I’m sure you recognize the officer | 我想你一定认识这位警官 |
[59:24] | that you spoke to earlier this morning. | 今天上午早些时候与你交谈过的人 |
[59:26] | Sí. | 是的 |
[59:28] | So, you are the cook? | 你是厨师吗 |
[59:30] | Yes. Uh, for tonight. | 是的 今晚是 |
[59:33] | It’s a hobby of mine. | 这是我的爱好 |
[59:36] | This morning before you spoke with this officer, | 今天早上在你和这位警官谈话之前 |
[59:37] | what were you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[59:40] | I was at church service. | 我当时正在教堂做礼拜 |
[59:42] | And after? | 之后呢 |
[59:44] | Maurice and I continued to work. | 莫里斯和我继续工作 |
[59:45] | We were searching for locations. | 我们正在寻找地点 |
[59:48] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[59:49] | And what do you do for the business? | 你为公司做了什么 |
[59:52] | Oh, Jack’s our architect. | 杰克是我们的建筑师 |
[59:54] | Oh, you are the architect. Okay. Oh! | 哦 你是建筑师 好吧 |
[59:59] | I have a real interest in architecture. | 我对建筑很感兴趣 |
[1:00:01] | Actually, at one time I wanted to be one myself. | 事实上 我也想成为建筑师 |
[1:00:03] | But, well | 但是 |
[1:00:06] | Life. | 生活总是如此 |
[1:00:08] | So what style is your hotel going to be? | 那么 你的酒店会是什么风格呢 |
[1:00:13] | It’s modern. | 现代 |
[1:00:15] | Modern or contemporary? | 现代还是当代 |
[1:00:16] | No, no, modern. | 不 不 现代 |
[1:00:18] | It’s mid-century modern. | 这是中世纪的现代风格 |
[1:00:20] | Oh, yes. This is very popular. | 哦 是的 非常受欢迎 |
[1:00:24] | Yeah. You know, it’s a discreet place. | 是啊 你知道 这是一个需要谨慎的地方 |
[1:00:28] | It’s sophisticated. | 它很复杂 |
[1:00:31] | You know, it’s, uh | 你知道 这是 |
[1:00:33] | I don’t know, like a good restaurant that you walk into. | 我不知道 就像一家你走进去的好餐馆 |
[1:00:35] | It’s visually pleasing, but it’s comfortable, you know? | 它既美观 又舒适 你知道吗 |
[1:00:43] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:00:44] | Sounds wonderful. | 听起来不错 |
[1:00:46] | So you and Mr. Savidies are looking for locations and | 所以 你和他正在寻找地点 |
[1:00:52] | Yeah. You know, and I think we frightened a couple women | 是啊 你知道 我想我们吓坏了几个女人 |
[1:00:55] | because they told this officer that we were following them. | 因为她们告诉这位警官 我们在跟踪她们 |
[1:00:59] | But you were not? | 但你没有 |
[1:01:00] | No, we hadn’t even noticed them. | 不 我们甚至都没注意到她们 |
[1:01:03] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[1:01:04] | And then, uh, nothing. We came back here. | 然后 呃 什么都没做 我们回到这里 |
[1:01:08] | Well, I wonder if at all during this time, | 嗯 我想知道在这段时间内是否有 |
[1:01:10] | you saw this man. | 你见过这个人 |
[1:01:15] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:01:20] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[1:01:23] | Yeah. He reminds me | 是的 他让我想起 |
[1:01:24] | of an old friend. He was a close friend | 一位亲密的老朋友 |
[1:01:28] | and he passed away. | 但他去世了 |
[1:01:30] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 哦 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[1:01:35] | But you did not see Jose? | 但你没有看到乔斯 |
[1:01:39] | No, I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[1:01:42] | What material are you using to build your hotel? | 您的酒店是用什么材料建造的 |
[1:01:47] | Well, there’s a lot of wood. | 嗯 有很多木头 |
[1:01:50] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:01:52] | What? Does that sound odd? | 什么 听起来奇怪吗 |
[1:01:55] | You know, we have hurricanes here and | 你知道 我们这里有飓风 |
[1:01:57] | wood’s not ideal for that. | 木材不是理想的选择 |
[1:02:00] | Wood’s low-thermal material, yes? | 木材是低热材料 对吗 |
[1:02:03] | It keeps the heat in. | 它能保持热量 |
[1:02:05] | And we are very close to the equator. | 我们离赤道很近 |
[1:02:08] | But I’m sure you know what you’re doing so. | 但我相信你知道自己在做什么 |
[1:02:10] | Well, Jack doesn’t mean real wood. | 好吧 杰克 并不是指真正的木头 |
[1:02:11] | No, that would attract termites. | 不行 那会招来白蚁 |
[1:02:13] | Right. | 对 |
[1:02:14] | Yeah, no, we’re looking into modified wood | 是的 不 我们正在研究改良木材 |
[1:02:17] | and concrete and glass. Yep. | 混凝土和玻璃 |
[1:02:22] | Detective Ruiz: I see. | 鲁伊斯警探:我明白了 |
[1:02:26] | So what are you cooking? | 你在煮什么 |
[1:02:27] | Because it smells incredible, right, Diego? | 因为它闻起来令人难以置信 对吧 迭戈 |
[1:02:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:02:31] | Pozole soup. | 波索莱汤 |
[1:02:33] | Oh, pozole. You know about pozole? | 哦 波索莱 你知道波索莱吗 |
[1:02:35] | Wow. You really are a chef. | 哇哦 你真是个大厨 |
[1:02:40] | Officer Gallo: Is this pozole? | 加洛警官:这是波索莱吗 |
[1:02:42] | Yeah. Okay. | 是的 |
[1:02:44] | I mean, it smells good but | 我的意思是 它闻起来不错 但是 |
[1:02:47] | little weird. Don’t you think? | 有点奇怪 你不觉得吗 |
[1:02:53] | What kind of meat do you use for the pozole? | 用的哪种肉 |
[1:02:56] | It’s a mixture. It’s pork and lamb. | 这是一种混合物猪肉和羊肉 |
[1:02:59] | And there’s chicken stock. | 还有鸡汤 |
[1:03:01] | You know, that always helps. | 你知道 这总是有帮助的 |
[1:03:04] | I apologize. I know you are having a work dinner, | 我向你道歉 我知道你在吃工作餐 |
[1:03:06] | but I really do need to speak to Mr. Savidies | 但我真的需要和萨维迪先生谈谈 |
[1:03:10] | and I would like to wait. | 我想再等等 |
[1:03:12] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:03:15] | Have you eaten, Detective? | 吃过了吗 警探 |
[1:03:19] | Not since breakfast, no. Oh. | 早餐后就没吃了 |
[1:03:21] | Well, perhaps you give them some of your soup, Jack? | 也许你可以给他们一些汤 杰克 |
[1:03:28] | That would be very generous. | 真是太慷慨了 |
[1:03:35] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[1:03:37] | The men in the kitchen are police. | 厨房里的人是警察 |
[1:03:39] | So we are now officially a property development company. | 我们现在正式成为一家房地产开发公司 |
[1:03:42] | And you are the investors. | 而你们就是投资者 |
[1:03:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:45] | I trust you know what to do. Of course. | 我相信你知道该怎么做 当然 |
[1:03:46] | Are they asking about the produce? | 他们问的是农产品吗 |
[1:03:48] | They are. | 是的 |
[1:03:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:09] | Detective Ruiz: You know | 鲁伊斯警探 你知道 |
[1:04:11] | I think you may have chosen a wrong profession. | 我想你可能选错了职业 |
[1:04:14] | Your architectural knowledge is | 您的建筑知识 |
[1:04:16] | Well | 嗯 |
[1:04:19] | You have a long way to go, I think. | 我想 你还有很长的路要走 |
[1:04:21] | But this soup! | 但这汤 |
[1:04:25] | Glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[1:04:29] | I hope you don’t mind my phone. | 希望你别介意我的电话 |
[1:04:32] | No, no, no, no, of course not. | 不不不 当然不会 |
[1:04:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:36] | So who do you love? | 那么 你的最爱是 |
[1:04:38] | I imagine from what you described that it’s | 根据你的描述 我认为这是 |
[1:04:43] | Van der Rohe or Lloyd Wright. | 凡德罗或劳埃德·赖特 |
[1:04:48] | So who else? | 还有谁 |
[1:04:51] | Well | 嗯 |
[1:04:53] | You know, actually | 你知道 其实 |
[1:04:55] | Okay, guys, let me introduce you. | 好了 伙计们 我来介绍一下 |
[1:04:56] | Oh, that sounds like them now. | 哦 听起来他们到了 |
[1:04:59] | There’s no rush. | 不用着急 |
[1:05:01] | Enjoy your soup, and I will have Maurice | 祝您喝汤愉快 我会让莫里斯 |
[1:05:03] | come and talk with you in a few minutes. | 几分钟后就来和你谈谈 |
[1:05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:07] | Jack, do you have a moment? Yeah. | 杰克 你有空吗 有的 |
[1:05:14] | Okay, so there are three scenarios | 好吧 有三种情况 |
[1:05:17] | when the police get involved. | 当警察介入时 |
[1:05:18] | Property development, movie production, tourism. | 房地产开发 电影制作 旅游业 |
[1:05:23] | Our clients and employees are expected | 我们的客户和员工 |
[1:05:24] | to memorize the rudimentary workings of all three. | 要记住这三者的基本工作原理 |
[1:05:28] | No one’s told you this? | 没人告诉过你 |
[1:05:32] | You’re an architect. | 你是个建筑师 |
[1:05:34] | You need to know about building materials, | 你需要了解建筑材料 |
[1:05:36] | architectural styles, actual architects. | 建筑风格 一位真正的建筑师 |
[1:05:39] | Okay. Okay? | 好的 好吗 |
[1:05:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:05:42] | You sounded like a complete fool. | 听起来像个傻瓜 |
[1:05:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:05:46] | Just get your shit together, Jack. | 振作起来 杰克 |
[1:05:54] | Hi, welcome. | 嗨 欢迎 |
[1:05:56] | I’m Imogene. | 我是伊莫金 |
[1:05:58] | I’m so pleased to welcome you all here. | 欢迎大家来到这里 |
[1:06:00] | Please take a seat and I’ll bring some drinks over to you. | 请坐 我给你们拿些饮料 |
[1:06:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:30] | I do hope that we’ve been helpful, Detective. | 希望我们能帮上忙 警探 |
[1:06:35] | You know what I think is interesting, | 你知道我觉得有趣的是什么吗 |
[1:06:36] | is what you said earlier. | 就是你刚才说的 |
[1:06:38] | Oh, what did I say? | 哦 我说什么来着 |
[1:06:40] | About Jose, taking a spontaneous adventure. | 关于乔斯 一场自发的冒险 |
[1:06:44] | That choice of words. Spontaneous adventure. | 这个词语 自发的冒险 |
[1:06:49] | You wouldn’t know about this, but here in this area, | 你不会知道 在这个地区 |
[1:06:53] | about every nine months, | 大约每九个月 |
[1:06:55] | one or two young people leave their homes | 就有一两个年轻人离家出走 |
[1:06:58] | completely without warning. | 完全没有预兆 |
[1:07:00] | There’s a few weeks of silence, | 也许有几星期的沉默 |
[1:07:02] | then a letter or an email explaining to their families | 然后写信或发电子邮件向他们的家人解释 |
[1:07:06] | they’re leaving to try life in the big city. | 他们要离开这里 去尝试大城市的生活 |
[1:07:09] | Or even sometimes to go overseas. | 甚至有时去海外 |
[1:07:11] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[1:07:13] | And always spontaneously. | 而且总是自发的 |
[1:07:17] | And here I am | 我在这里 |
[1:07:19] | my young nephew also missing. | 我的小侄子也失踪了 |
[1:07:22] | And a suggestion from you of a spontaneous adventure. | 还有你提出自发探险的建议 |
[1:07:27] | Oh, it was just the first thing that came to my mind. | 哦 这只是我的想法 |
[1:07:30] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:07:32] | Would you, uh | 你想 |
[1:07:33] | Would you like a glass of wine, Detective? | 你想喝杯酒吗 警探 |
[1:07:35] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:07:38] | I must say that I knew nothing about these disappearances | 我对这些失踪事件一无所知 |
[1:07:41] | until Officer Gallo told me this morning. | 直到今天早上盖洛警官告诉我 |
[1:07:44] | This town is not my jurisdiction, you understand? | 这个镇不是我的管辖区 你明白吗 |
[1:07:47] | I work in the city. | 我在城里工作 |
[1:07:49] | And I’m only here for my grand-niece’s baptism. | 我只是来参加我孙女的洗礼 |
[1:07:54] | But now I have another reason to stay. | 但现在我有了另一个留下来的理由 |
[1:08:02] | How’s the soup? | 汤怎么样 |
[1:08:05] | These are our investors, Detective. | 这些是我们的投资者 警探 |
[1:08:12] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:08:14] | He is Jose, my nephew. He’s missing. | 他是乔斯 我的侄子失踪了 |
[1:08:17] | He lives in a town not far from here. | 他住在离这里不远的一个小镇上 |
[1:08:19] | None of us have been into town yet. | 我们都还没进城呢 |
[1:08:21] | No? | 是吗 |
[1:08:22] | We only came this afternoon. | 我们今天下午才来 |
[1:08:25] | What do you think we know, Detective? | 你觉得我们知道什么 警探 |
[1:08:28] | I am not sure | 我不确定 |
[1:08:30] | but I have looked and talked to everyone I can today. | 但我今天已经找了所有能找的人谈话 |
[1:08:32] | And it has led me here. | 线索把我带到了这里 |
[1:08:34] | To an architect who’s a better cook | 敬厨艺很好的建筑师 |
[1:08:38] | being paid to build something far beyond his ability. | 他拿着钱去建造远远超出他能力的东西 |
[1:08:44] | And to another spontaneous adventure. | 又一次自发的探险 |
[1:08:48] | We are very sorry to hear about your nephew. | 对于您侄子的遭遇 我们深表遗憾 |
[1:08:51] | If there is anything we can assist you with, | 如果有什么需要我们帮助的 |
[1:08:54] | just let us know. | 请告诉我们 |
[1:08:59] | Well | 嗯 |
[1:09:01] | thank you for the accommodation, Senora. | 谢谢您的通融 |
[1:09:02] | And we may be in touch. | 还有 我们可能会联系 |
[1:09:06] | Please. | 请 |
[1:09:07] | Would you like to join us, Detective? | 你想加入我们吗 警探 |
[1:09:11] | We have room, and our expectation is high | 我们有时间 我们的期望很高 |
[1:09:14] | that this will be an outstanding meal. | 这将是一顿出色的大餐 |
[1:09:17] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:19] | I have to confess, | 我必须承认 |
[1:09:20] | I tried the soup earlier and it was very good. | 我之前尝过汤 味道非常好 |
[1:09:23] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[1:09:25] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:36] | Can I have a word? | 我能说句话吗 |
[1:09:45] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[1:09:47] | Uh, no, I’m not. | 呃 不 我没有 |
[1:09:50] | I’ve been married for 22 years. | 我已经结婚22年了 |
[1:09:53] | Want to know how I do it? | 想知道我是怎么做的吗 |
[1:09:57] | I cheat on her. | 我欺骗了她 |
[1:09:59] | Do you know the best part of cheating? | 你知道作弊的最大好处是什么吗 |
[1:10:03] | It’s the possibility that we will be caught. | 就是我们被抓的可能性 |
[1:10:07] | The adrenaline floods the mind | 肾上腺素涌上心头 |
[1:10:09] | like nothing you could ever imagine. | 这是你无法想象的 |
[1:10:13] | And it always makes | 它总是让 |
[1:10:16] | the sex better. | 性爱更美好 |
[1:10:20] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[1:10:22] | They didn’t seem too keen on the idea. | 他们似乎不太喜欢这个主意 |
[1:10:25] | There are other people who are going to be affected | 还有其他人会受到影响 |
[1:10:27] | by this, Mr. Nishiharta. | 西哈达先生 |
[1:10:29] | Don’t worry about the others. | 不用担心其他人 |
[1:10:31] | Leave that to me. | 交给我吧 |
[1:10:37] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:10:38] | Jack has a guest. | 杰克有客人 |
[1:10:40] | What do you mean a guest? | 什么叫客人 |
[1:10:41] | She said she was a friend. | 她说她是朋友 |
[1:10:44] | Well, have you told her to go home? | 你让她回家了吗 |
[1:10:45] | Actually she’s waiting at the back door. | 其实她在后门等着呢 |
[1:10:56] | Oh shit, it’s tonight, isn’t it? | 哦 该死 是今晚吧 |
[1:10:58] | The big dinner. | 盛大晚宴 |
[1:11:02] | Hi, I’m Alice. I’m a friend of Jack’s. | 嗨 我是爱丽丝 杰克的朋友 |
[1:11:04] | Yeah, what can I do for you, Alice? | 我能为你做什么 爱丽丝 |
[1:11:07] | I just wanted to pop in and say hi, | 我只是想过来打个招呼 |
[1:11:09] | but I’m guessing that Jack’s busy. | 但我猜杰克很忙 |
[1:11:13] | Yeah, sorry, it’s not a great night for a pop in. | 是的 抱歉 今晚不适合来这里 |
[1:11:16] | Hey, it’s taken me forever to get here. | 嘿 我好不容易才来到这里 |
[1:11:18] | Do you think I can maybe come in and just get a glass of water? | 我可以进来喝杯水吗 |
[1:11:20] | Use the restroom? | 上个厕所呢 |
[1:11:23] | Um | 嗯 |
[1:11:25] | Look, I don’t mean to be an inconvenience, | 听着 我不想给你添麻烦 |
[1:11:27] | but I also don’t wanna piss in your garden. | 但我也不想在你的花园里撒尿 |
[1:11:32] | I’m not kidding. | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[1:11:35] | Ah, yes. | 啊 是的 |
[1:11:36] | Okay, come in. | 好了 进来吧 |
[1:11:44] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:11:46] | Can’t talk now. Critical stage. | 现在不适合交谈 关键时候 |
[1:11:48] | We have another guest. | 我们还有一位客人 |
[1:11:52] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[1:11:55] | Is she staying for dinner? No. | 她会留下来吃晚饭吗 不会 |
[1:11:58] | No. Detective Ruiz. | 不 鲁伊斯警探 |
[1:12:01] | You need to get rid of her. | 你得把她赶走 |
[1:12:05] | Very nice to meet you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[1:12:06] | Do it now, Jack. | 现在就做 杰克 |
[1:12:12] | Why’s she calling you Jack? | 她为什么叫你杰克 |
[1:12:14] | I’m filling in for him. | 我代替他 |
[1:12:16] | They think I’m him. | 他们以为我是他 |
[1:12:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:12:19] | It’s it’s complicated. | 这 这很复杂 |
[1:12:26] | Good night, ma’am. Ah, you’re not staying | 晚安 夫人 你不留下来吗 |
[1:12:27] | as well? No. I I have to get home. | 应该这样吗 不 我 我得回家了 |
[1:12:30] | Ah. Okay, well, good luck with your search. | 啊 好吧 祝你好运 |
[1:12:33] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:48] | So what’s going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[1:12:50] | There are cops and you’re swapping identities. | 有警察 你们在交换身份 |
[1:12:57] | Do you think you could feed me? | 你能喂饱我吗 |
[1:12:59] | That hotel room’s totally doing my head in. | 那个酒店房间让我头都大了 |
[1:13:08] | Oh my God, this is incredible. | 天啊 这太不可思议了 |
[1:13:12] | You don’t want this. Bullshit, I fuckin’ do. | 你不想要这个 胡说 我他妈想要 |
[1:13:14] | No, Alice, you don’t. | 不 爱丽丝 别 |
[1:13:22] | So tell me | 那么告诉我 |
[1:13:24] | Is it profitable to finance hotels? | 酒店融资有利可图吗 |
[1:13:27] | Sometimes. Depends on the project. | 有时视项目而定 |
[1:13:30] | There is always a risk that it won’t be, | 总会有不成功的风险 |
[1:13:33] | even if you have all the elements you need. | 即使你拥有所需的所有元素 |
[1:13:36] | And what elements are those? | 这些元素是什么 |
[1:13:37] | A strong design, great location, | 设计感强 地理位置优越 |
[1:13:41] | sensible price structure. | 合理的价格结构 |
[1:13:45] | What percentage of hotels are successful? | 成功的酒店占多大比例 |
[1:13:47] | Less than a third. | 不到三分之一 |
[1:13:49] | So why do you continue to finance them | 那你为什么还要继续资助他们呢 |
[1:13:52] | if there is such a large risk? | 如果有这么大的风险 |
[1:13:54] | The risk | 风险 |
[1:13:55] | is the best part. | 是最精彩的部分 |
[1:13:58] | Without risk, life isn’t worth living. | 没有风险 生命就没有价值 |
[1:14:01] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[1:14:03] | When a risk is taken and it works, | 当冒险成功时 |
[1:14:06] | there’s no better feeling. | 没有比这更好的感觉了 |
[1:14:15] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[1:14:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:14:21] | My God. What kind of crazy shit are you making here, Ryan? | 我的天啊 你到底在搞什么鬼 莱恩 |
[1:14:25] | Okay, look, Alice, | 好吧 听着 爱丽丝 |
[1:14:27] | I’m in the middle of the most important meal | 我正在吃最重要的一顿饭 |
[1:14:29] | that I’ve ever cooked in my life, | 这是我这辈子做的最好吃的菜 |
[1:14:31] | all right? | 好吗 |
[1:14:32] | You gotta get outta here. | 你得离开这里 |
[1:14:35] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪里 |
[1:14:37] | Jack’s gone. | 杰克走了 |
[1:14:38] | Jack he went back to the UK. | 杰克 他回英国了 |
[1:14:41] | Is he coming back? No. | 他会回来吗 不回来了 |
[1:14:44] | No, he’s not. I don’t think so. | 不 他不会 我不这么认为 |
[1:14:53] | Do you need a ride? | 需要搭车吗 |
[1:14:55] | Nah, bought a real shit box like Jack’s. | 不 我买的是一个真正的大箱子 就像杰克的一样 |
[1:14:57] | It only cost me 350 bucks. | 我只花了350美元 |
[1:14:59] | So, I think I’m gonna drive outta here tomorrow. | 所以 我想明天开车离开这里 |
[1:15:03] | Okay. Well | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:15:12] | This, uh | 这个 |
[1:15:15] | He gave me this, before he left. | 他临走前给了我这个 |
[1:15:18] | It was like a thank you, | 这就像是一种感谢 |
[1:15:19] | you know, for filling in for him like this. | 你知道的 因为你这样代替他 |
[1:15:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:23] | I’ll see ya. | 回头见 |
[1:15:25] | See you. | 再见 |
[1:15:57] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:16:09] | Yes! | 好吧 |
[1:16:13] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:16:20] | Who the fuck are you gonna call, Alice? | 你他妈要打给谁 爱丽丝 |
[1:16:27] | Won’t start? | 无法启动吗 |
[1:16:29] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:16:31] | Think it’s dead. | 我认为它已经坏了 |
[1:16:32] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:16:40] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:44] | So what do you think has happened to Jose, Detective? | 你觉得乔斯怎么了 警探 |
[1:16:49] | I hope it is something minor but | 我希望这只是小事 但 |
[1:16:52] | I fear it is more than that. | 恐怕不止如此 |
[1:16:58] | I’m sorry, Detective. | 对不起 警探 |
[1:17:00] | Alvin is a rude person. | 阿尔文是个粗鲁的人 |
[1:17:03] | And drunk. | 还喝醉了 |
[1:17:04] | Don’t take it personally. | 不要往心里去 |
[1:17:26] | Are you enjoying it, Detective? | 你喜欢吗 警探 |
[1:17:27] | Immensely, yeah. | 是的 非常感谢 |
[1:17:33] | Detective Ruiz: | 鲁伊斯警探 |
[1:17:45] | Imogene. | 伊莫金 |
[1:17:48] | Hey, sorry about Alice. | 爱丽丝的事我很遗憾 |
[1:17:51] | Yeah, I didn’t love that. | 是的 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:17:54] | They’re enjoying the food? | 他们在享受美食 |
[1:17:55] | Seem to be. | 似乎是 |
[1:17:57] | I was gonna ask you something. | 我想问你点事 |
[1:18:01] | If I wanted a meeting with the agency, | 如果我想与该公司会面 |
[1:18:03] | would I go through you? | 你会让我通过吗 |
[1:18:06] | Yes, I suppose. Why? | 是的 我想会的 为什么 |
[1:18:11] | Maurice told me about Greta, about how she left. | 莫里斯跟我说了格丽塔的事 说她是怎么离开的 |
[1:18:16] | You remember Greta? | 你还记得格丽塔吗 |
[1:18:18] | Yes, of course I remember Greta. | 是的 我当然记得格丽塔 |
[1:18:21] | But she didn’t leave though. | 但她并没有离开 |
[1:18:25] | He said she’s in Majorca cooking for a family. | 他说她在马略卡岛为一个家庭做饭 |
[1:18:28] | No, she isn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[1:18:32] | Maurice received an email. | 莫里斯收到一封电子邮件 |
[1:18:35] | That I wrote. | 这是我写的 |
[1:18:37] | Greta’s last dinner was about a week after that meeting. | 格丽塔的最后一次晚餐是在那次会面后一周左右 |
[1:18:42] | But she wasn’t the chef. | 但她不是主厨 |
[1:18:46] | She was the ingredient. | 她就是原料 |
[1:19:02] | What There’s There’s just no way | 有没有其他方法 |
[1:19:05] | There’s no way out? | 没有出路了吗 |
[1:19:07] | Ever? | 没有吗 |
[1:19:15] | Look, no one likes it at the beginning. | 听着 一开始没人喜欢 |
[1:19:19] | But after a while, it does stop bothering you. | 但一段时间后 你就不会再感到困扰了 |
[1:19:24] | You need to focus on the positives. | 你需要关注积极的方面 |
[1:19:30] | Make the dessert, Jack. | 做甜点 杰克 |
[1:19:36] | Go on, Jack. Mm-hm. | 继续 杰克 嗯 |
[1:19:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:19:40] | Your audience awaits. | 您的顾客都在等着 |
[1:19:56] | We have had many similar meals, Chef, | 我们吃过很多类似的饭菜 大厨 |
[1:19:58] | but this is a cut above. | 但这更胜一筹 |
[1:20:01] | Top three of all time. | 历史前三名 |
[1:20:03] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:20:05] | Thank you. But it’s not over yet. | 谢谢 但事情还没完 |
[1:20:08] | I have a dessert for you all that I need to finesse. | 我为大家准备了一道甜点 需要好好琢磨琢磨 |
[1:20:11] | The tongue? | 舌头吗 |
[1:20:17] | The tongue of what? | 什么的舌头 |
[1:20:19] | It’s the same produce as the entree. | 这是与主菜相同的产品 |
[1:20:21] | And what was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:20:23] | I couldn’t tell. | 我也说不清楚 |
[1:20:24] | It was delicious, but unfamiliar to me. | 它很美味 但对我来说却很陌生 |
[1:20:27] | Pork. | 猪肉 |
[1:20:29] | It didn’t taste like pork. | 味道不像猪肉 |
[1:20:31] | Not like any pork I’ve had before. | 与我以前吃过的任何猪肉都不一样 |
[1:20:34] | That’s the talent of our chef. | 这就是我们厨师的才能 |
[1:20:37] | So dessert is a pig’s tongue? | 那么甜点是猪舌头吗 |
[1:20:41] | Yes. Tongue sashimi with sorbet. | 是的 舌头刺身配冰糕 |
[1:20:45] | No dessert for me, thank you. | 我不吃甜点 谢谢 |
[1:20:54] | Everything’s gonna be all right, | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:20:55] | so give me five minutes and I’ll be back, okay? | 给我五分钟 我就回来 好吗 |
[1:20:57] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[1:21:04] | She can’t stay away from you, Jackie. | 她走不了了 杰基 |
[1:21:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:08] | Her car is dead, so I’m gonna drive her back to her hotel. | 她的车没电了 我开车送她回酒店 |
[1:21:42] | What is she doing back here? | 她怎么回来了 |
[1:21:45] | Car broke down. | 车坏了 |
[1:21:46] | Maurice is gonna give her a ride back to town. | 莫里斯会送她回镇上的 |
[1:21:49] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:21:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:53] | Think he’s | 觉得他 |
[1:22:00] | He’s got herpes or something. | 他得了疱疹什么的 |
[1:22:02] | Well, can you find something else and disguise it? | 那么 你能找点别的东西来伪装一下吗 |
[1:22:05] | It’s sashimi. | 这是生鱼片 |
[1:22:07] | We can’t disguise it. | 我们无法掩饰 |
[1:22:09] | This is a big fucking problem. | 这他妈是个大问题 |
[1:22:12] | I’ll just I’ll have to make something else | 我还得做点别的 |
[1:22:14] | something better. | 更好的东西 |
[1:22:16] | This was a request. | 这是要求 |
[1:22:18] | There is nothing else. | 别无其他选择 |
[1:22:19] | No excuses. | 没有任何借口 |
[1:22:23] | Though I take it, you don’t have herpes. | 虽然我认为你没有疱疹 |
[1:22:30] | Sorry I’m thinking that maybe I could just call a taxi. | 对不起 我在想也许我可以叫辆出租车 |
[1:22:35] | I don’t wanna put anyone out | 我不想让任何人失望 |
[1:22:36] | and seems like Maurice is pretty busy here. | 看来莫里斯在这里很忙 |
[1:22:40] | Is there no one to pick you up? | 没有人来接你吗 |
[1:22:42] | No, I’m traveling alone. | 不 我一个人旅行 |
[1:22:53] | No tongue. | 没有舌头 |
[1:22:54] | Just sorbet. | 就是冰糕 |
[1:22:56] | And a spoon. | 还有一把勺子 |
[1:23:01] | Bon appétit. | 祝您用餐愉快 |
[1:23:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:23:27] | Lock the door. | 锁上门 |
[1:23:36] | Look, I realize what I’m gonna tell you, | 听着 我要告诉你 |
[1:23:38] | it’s not very good for me, but I’m past that now. | 这对我来说不是很好 但我现在已经习惯了 |
[1:23:44] | I know what happened to Jose. | 我知道乔斯发生了什么事 |
[1:23:46] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[1:23:48] | They killed him. | 他们杀了他 |
[1:23:50] | I cooked him. | 我给他们做饭 |
[1:23:51] | And you all ate him. | 你们都吃了他 |
[1:24:06] | That’s why you didn’t recognize the meat. | 这就是你认不出肉的原因 |
[1:24:25] | Detective, are you all right? | 警探 你没事吧 |
[1:24:28] | Yes, I’m okay. I’ll I’ll be right there. | 是的 我没事 我马上就来 |
[1:24:31] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做些什么吗 |
[1:24:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:35] | No, I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[1:24:36] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[1:24:44] | Are you feeling better? Yes. | 你感觉好些了吗 好点了 |
[1:24:46] | I’m not used to such rich food. | 我不习惯吃这么丰盛的食物 |
[1:24:48] | I have a simpler palate, I think. | 我觉得我的口味比较简单 |
[1:24:51] | Well, I’m glad you’re feeling all right. | 我很高兴你感觉没事 |
[1:24:53] | If you like, we can finish | 如果你愿意 我们可以 |
[1:24:55] | our conversation about your nephew. | 继续关于你侄子的谈话 |
[1:24:56] | No, you’ve told me everything I need to know. | 不 我想知道的你都告诉我了 |
[1:24:59] | I’m quite tired so I’ll say goodnight. | 我很累了 晚安了 |
[1:25:01] | All right. Thank you, everyone! | 好了 谢谢大家 |
[1:25:03] | It was a very interesting dinner. | 这是一顿非常有趣的晚餐 |
[1:25:06] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[1:25:07] | I hope your nephew turns up. | 我希望你的侄子能出现 |
[1:25:09] | Yes, good luck with your search. | 是的 祝您寻找顺利 |
[1:25:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:12] | I’m sure everything will come to light very soon. | 我相信一切很快就会水落石出 |
[1:25:17] | Do you see? | 看到了吗 |
[1:25:19] | Much more fun. | 好玩多了 |
[1:26:28] | They do this | 他们都这样做 |
[1:26:31] | all over the world. | 从世界各地 |
[1:26:41] | It’s a whole network. | 这是一个完整的体系 |
[1:26:51] | Mierda. | 见鬼 |
[1:26:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:55] | I left my phone charging in the kitchen. | 我把手机放在厨房充电了 |
[1:26:58] | Who do you want me to call? | 你想让我给谁打电话 |
[1:27:00] | Officer Gallo. | 盖洛警官 |
[1:27:02] | What’s his number? | 他的电话号码是多少 |
[1:27:04] | I don’t know. It’s in my phone. | 我不知道 在我手机里 |
[1:27:07] | I’ll call the local police then. | 那我就给当地警方打电话 |
[1:27:09] | They’ll just call Gallo. | 他们会打电话给盖洛 |
[1:27:12] | It will be faster if you go get my phone and bring it to me. | 你去把我的手机拿来 这样会快一点 |
[1:27:15] | Okay. You’ll wait here? | 好吧 你在这里等 |
[1:27:18] | I’ll go wait in my car. | 我去车里等你 |
[1:27:34] | They’re right out front. You’ll be seen. | 他们就在前面 你会被看到的 |
[1:27:37] | You’re gonna have to wait here. | 你得在这儿等着 |
[1:27:40] | I’ll be as fast as I can, okay? | 我会尽快的 好吗 |
[1:28:02] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[1:28:07] | Yeah, I suppose as if you’re | 是的 我想 如果你 |
[1:28:08] | Chef, what a meal! | 大厨 这顿饭真不错 |
[1:28:11] | You are an artist. | 你是一位艺术家 |
[1:28:13] | I have already called the agency | 我已经给公司打了电话 |
[1:28:14] | and asked to be at your next table. | 并要求与你同桌 |
[1:28:15] | What have you been doing in the dark, Jackie? | 你在暗处做了什么 杰基 |
[1:28:20] | Just having a cigarette. | 只是抽根烟 |
[1:28:21] | Oh, your drivers are here. | 哦 你们的司机来了 |
[1:28:23] | Jack, should we see our guests out? | 杰克 我们要送客人出去吗 |
[1:29:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:29:20] | You pulled it off. | 你成功了 |
[1:29:23] | Well done. They loved it. | 干得好 他们很喜欢 |
[1:29:39] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[1:30:37] | Hey, Jack. | 嘿 杰克 |
[1:30:43] | I found him in here. He was just waiting. | 我发现他在这里 他只是在等着 |
[1:30:49] | Would you get Imogene please? | 你能把伊莫金叫来吗 |
[1:30:53] | We have a long night ahead now. | 我们还有一个漫长的夜晚 |
[1:31:01] | Detective Ruiz: My dear Camilla | 鲁伊斯警探:亲爱的卡米拉 |
[1:31:04] | I’m writing this on an airplane. | 我是在飞机上写这篇文章的 |
[1:31:09] | Things happened so fast last night | 昨晚的事情发生得太快了 |
[1:31:11] | and there hasn’t been a moment until now | 直到现在才有片刻休息时间 |
[1:31:13] | to let you know what this situation is. | 好让你们了解这种情况 |
[1:31:22] | Detective Ruiz: Last night I learned that Jose | 鲁伊斯警探:昨晚我得知乔斯 |
[1:31:25] | was not the man we all thought he was. | 他不是我们想象中的那个人 |
[1:31:28] | The responsibilities of new fatherhood seem | 初为人父的责任似乎 |
[1:31:30] | to have ignited fear and panic in him. | 点燃了他的恐惧和惊慌 |
[1:31:35] | It seems Jose’s been having an affair | 看来乔斯有外遇了 |
[1:31:37] | with a young woman from Bogota. | 与一位来自波哥大的年轻女性在一起 |
[1:31:42] | I find this hard to believe. | 我觉得这很难让人相信 |
[1:31:45] | I’m certain there is another explanation. | 我肯定还有其他解释 |
[1:31:50] | I’m on my way to Bogota now. | 我正在去波哥大的路上 |
[1:31:54] | I have an address for Jose there | 我有乔斯在那里的地址 |
[1:31:56] | and will try to find him and get to the bottom of this. | 并将设法找到他 弄清这件事的真相 |
[1:32:02] | I’m sure you are worried, | 我想你一定很担心 |
[1:32:04] | but I am determined to set this right. | 但我决心纠正错误 |
[1:32:10] | Will write soon. | 很快就会写信 |
[1:32:13] | Love, Gabriel. | 爱你的 加布里埃尔 |
[1:32:22] | Is that an email from Ruiz? | 这是鲁伊斯的邮件吗 |
[1:32:24] | Hmm | 嗯 |
[1:32:26] | To his sister. | 致他的妹妹 |
[1:32:29] | You have her email address? | 你有她的邮件地址吗 |
[1:32:33] | We have everything. | 我们拥有一切 |
[1:32:37] | Someone in Colombia will send it to her | 哥伦比亚会有人寄给她 |
[1:32:38] | from their IP address. | IP地址 |
[1:32:41] | In case the cops check. | 以防警察检查 |
[1:32:43] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[1:32:44] | All the Is and Ts. | 所有 “是 “和 “非” |
[1:32:49] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来累坏了 |
[1:32:53] | It’s ’cause I am. | 因为我确实很累 |
[1:33:21] | Hey, Jackie. | 嘿 杰基 |
[1:33:22] | How was your sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[1:33:28] | I’ve had | 我有 |
[1:33:30] | a non-stop stream of emails this morning. | 今天早上 我收到了大量的电子邮件 |
[1:33:33] | The word is out on you. | 你的事已经传开了 |
[1:33:35] | Requests have been coming in to be on your table | 不断有人要求上你们的餐桌 |
[1:33:37] | from all over the world. | 来自世界各地的人 |
[1:33:40] | You’re gonna be so busy. | 你会很忙的 |
[1:33:42] | And so rich. | 而且会越来越富有 |
[1:33:45] | Oh, and we wired the remaining 250K | 哦 我们还把剩下的25万元汇了过去 |
[1:33:48] | from last night’s job into your account. | 昨晚汇到了你的账户 |
[1:33:51] | There’s some more bacon and eggs on the stove. | 炉子上还有培根和鸡蛋 |
[1:33:53] | I can make you a plate. | 我可以给你做一盘 |
[1:33:57] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:33:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:34:07] | I’m sorry, we have to do that again. | 对不起 我们得再来一次 |
[1:34:12] | I was told that the GPS would work | 我被告知GPS可以工作 |
[1:34:13] | so long as the host was living. | 只要主人还活着 |
[1:34:17] | You’re not dead, are you, Jack? | 你没死吧 杰克 |
[1:34:20] | Yeah, just a little bit. | 是啊 就差一点点 |
[1:34:23] | What are you doing now? Are you going home? | 你现在在做什么 你要回家吗 |
[1:34:25] | Home? | 家 |
[1:34:27] | London. | 伦敦 |
[1:34:29] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[1:34:31] | I’m flying there this morning. | 我今天早上要飞过去 |
[1:34:34] | Me and Maurice will be with you on the African job next month. | 我和莫里斯下个月会和你一起去非洲工作 |
[1:34:37] | Should be a good one. | 应该会很精彩 |
[1:34:51] | Are you sure that you don’t want? | 你确定不想要吗 |
[1:34:54] | No. Not hungry. | 不饿 |
[1:34:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:35:11] | Hey, have a nice flight. | 祝你旅途愉快 |
[1:36:12] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:36:16] | You’re starting early. | 你开始得早 |
[1:36:19] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 我是 |
[1:36:22] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:36:24] | London. | 伦敦 |
[1:36:27] | Business? | 业务吗 |
[1:36:30] | No, I live there now. | 不 我现在住在那里 |
[1:36:33] | That’s cool. | 太酷了 |
[1:36:35] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[1:36:37] | I’m a chef. | 我是一名厨师 |
[1:36:38] | In London? | 在伦敦吗 |
[1:36:41] | No, I cook for rich people | 不 我为富人做饭 |
[1:36:45] | in different places around the world. | 在世界各地 |
[1:36:48] | No shit. How does that work? | 不是吧 这怎么行 |
[1:36:51] | Well, they fly me in. | 他们让我坐飞机来 |
[1:36:54] | Put me up at an amazing house. | 让我住在一个很棒的房子里 |
[1:36:58] | I do the gig and then | 我照做了 然后 |
[1:37:01] | either home or | 无论是在家还是 |
[1:37:04] | straight on to the next place, I guess. | 直接去下一个地方吧 |
[1:37:06] | Living the dream, bro. | 活在梦想中 兄弟 |
[1:37:10] | I’m in textiles manufacturing. | 我从事纺织品制造 |
[1:37:12] | Make this trip twice a year, | 每年两次 |
[1:37:14] | stay at the airport hotel to save money. | 入住机场酒店 以节省开支 |
[1:37:20] | Sounds fucking great, man. | 听起来真他妈不错 |
[1:37:25] | So you come in, you do your thing, | 所以 你加入他们 你的工作 |
[1:37:29] | and they pay you well? | 他们会给你高薪吗 |
[1:37:32] | Incredibly well. | 高得令人难以置信 |
[1:37:35] | Should have been a chef, I guess. | 我想 他应该是个大厨 |
[1:37:40] | I’m Barry. | 我是巴里 |
[1:37:43] | Jack. | 我是杰克 |