Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Prey(铁血战士:狩猎)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月29日 By jubentaici_movie_user Prey(铁血战士:狩猎)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:铁血战士:狩猎
英文名称:Prey
年代:2022

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] 据说 很久之前 有一个怪物来到过这里 [Naru, 科曼奇语]Soobesükütsa tüa, pia mupitsI ikÜ kimai.
[00:34] A long time ago, it is said, a monster came here. 据说 很久之前 有一个怪物来到过这里
[03:18] A white tail. 一头白尾鹿
[03:27] Sarii. 萨里
[03:29] 绕圈回来 [科曼奇语]Mahoinitü.
[05:59] I remember when Father told me I was ready for kühtaamia. 父亲说 我准备就绪可以参加试炼了 我仍记得当时的情景
[06:03] My big hunt. 我的宏大狩猎行动
[06:06] You were little. So, Mother took you to gather medicine. 那时候你还很小 所以妈妈带你去采药了
[06:10] But Father and I, we went up into the hills. 但父亲和我一起步入深山
[06:14] The rain was bad. Everything was wet. 那天的雨很大 到处都湿漉漉的
[06:18] We crawled through the mud and my bowstring…got ruined and 我们在泥地里爬行 我的弓弦被弄得满是泥水
[06:27] You were sleeping. 你刚刚睡着了
[06:29] I was waiting for it to circle back. 我等着它盘旋回来呢
[06:32] Now you’re gonna have to cross the river to get it. 你得跨河去把猎物捡回来
[06:36] Don’t get your bowstring wet. 不要把弓弦弄湿了哦
[06:39] Taabe, 塔比
[06:41] this morning in the sky, 今天早上的天空
[06:44] I saw a sign. The thunderbird. 我看到了信号 是雷鸟
[06:48] I’ve been practicing. 我一直在刻苦练习
[06:50] It’s time. I’m ready for my kühtaamia. 是时候了 我准备就绪 可以参加试炼了
[06:52] You really think you’re ready? 你真觉得自己准备就绪了
[06:57] You wanna hunt something that’s hunting you? 你想猎杀追捕你的东西
[08:55] 吃吧 [Naru, 科曼奇语]Petsü.
[09:02] Trained him well. It’s easy. He’s smart. 你把狗训得挺好的 很容易 这条狗很聪明
[09:06] Not every smart creature is easy to train. 聪明的生灵也不一定好训
[09:12] Is that for War Chief’s bad knee? Mmm. 这是用来给战争酋长治膝盖的吗?嗯
[09:15] He’s getting worse. 他的情况越来越糟了
[09:17] You didn’t put orange totsiyaa. 你没放橙花
[09:24] Who taught you about orange totsiyaa? 谁教你要放橙花的
[09:27] You. 是你啊
[09:38] Your father left you that to cut breadroot with. 你父亲给你留的这把斧头 是让你砍补骨脂的
[09:45] I almost got a deer with it. 我差点用这把斧头猎到一只鹿
[09:47] Yeah. Well, we can’t eat “almost.” 没捕到的猎物算不上食物
[09:50] My girl, you are good at so many other things. 孩子 你很擅长做其他很多事情
[09:55] Why do you want to hunt? 为什么非要去狩猎呢
[09:58] Because you all think that I can’t. 因为你们都认定我不行
[10:07] In this wind, he brings home a redtail. 今天这么大的风 他都能猎一只红尾鹰回来
[10:11] You should have listened to my story. 你该好好听我给你讲故事
[10:14] Didn’t think we had time for a nap. 我们没时间小憩
[10:18] 真是疯狂 [Taabe, 科曼奇语]Posa.
[10:22] It’s sharp enough. 够锋利了
本电影台词包含不重复单词:443个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:29个,六级词汇:7个,GRE词汇:11个,托福词汇:17个,考研词汇:34个,专四词汇:16个,专八词汇:3个,
所有生词标注共:73个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[10:25] Go get us some orange totsiyaa. 去采些橙花回来吧
[11:51] Itsee. 伊泽
[11:53] 怎么了? [科曼奇语] Hina?
[11:54] A lion. It took Puhi. We gotta find him. 普瑞被一头狮子抓走了 我们得找到那头狮子
[12:54] You could get shot sneaking up like that. 你偷偷摸摸地跟过来 就不怕被射到吗
[12:58] Who’s sneaking? 谁偷偷摸摸了
[13:00] Who invited you? 有人邀请你来吗
[13:03] We won’t be gone long enough to need a cook. 我们这次狩猎用不了多久 不需要人做饭
[13:07] She should stay. 让她留下来吧
[13:09] She tracks well. 她很擅长追踪猎物
[13:10] And if we find Puhi alive, she knows medicine. 如果普瑞还活着 她也会用药
[13:20] You have to find that cat now. 你一定得把那头狮子找出来
[13:21] I will. I know. 我会找到的 我知道
[13:24] ‘Cause you have to. 因为你一定要找出来
[14:32] Oh, good. The dog found shit. 很好 狗找到了一坨屎
[14:34] We’re not looking for wolves. It’s not wolf. 我们要找的可不是狼 这不是狼的粪便
[14:37] You see that crushed bone? 看到那块碎掉的骨头了吗
[14:40] That’s lion scat. 这是狮子的粪便
[14:42] And the cat that made it was big. 留下这摊粪便的狮子个头可不小
[15:17] He’s breathing. 他还有口气
[15:19] 搬他吧! [Taabe, 科曼奇语]Petsü.
[16:06] So much could kill him. 你给他吃这么多 会毒死他的
[16:08] It won’t kill him. Just cool his blood. 不会 这样能降低他的血液温度
[16:22] 哎哟 哎哟 [科曼奇语]Anaa. Anaa.
[16:28] Taabe wants to stay and hunt. Let’s go. 塔比想留下来狩猎 我们走吧
[16:31] I’m coming with you. I can handle the lion. 我跟你一起去 一头狮子而已 我能应付
[16:33] No, it’s not just the lion. 不止一头狮子那么简单
[16:35] Why is Puhi alive? There’s something that scared the cat away from its den. 普瑞为什么还活着 有更危险的东西把狮子吓跑了
[16:40] I’ve got this. 我能应付
[16:41] Stay with Puhi. He needs your help too. 你跟着普瑞吧 他也需要你的帮助
[16:45] We don’t have time to waste talking. We need to get him home. 我们没时间废话了 得赶紧送他回去
[16:49] 快点! [科曼奇语]ManamÜsohi.
[17:13] 我好冷 [Puhi, 科曼奇语]Üts’tü nü.
[17:16] Tobo’ihupitü. 停下来
[17:20] [Naru]Kee. 别
[17:21] The cold is good. 他体温降低就对了
[17:22] The medicine slows his blood. If he gets warm, he’ll bleed out. 药能降低血流速度 如果体温过高 他会失血而死
[17:26] Hey. 喂
[17:27] Do you want him to be comfortable or alive? 你到底想让他舒服一点 还是希望他活下去
[17:30] 出发 [科曼奇语]Mia.
[18:38] We don’t have time to wait for you. 我们没时间等你
[18:40] Look. Could be bear tracks. 你们看 可能是熊的足迹
[18:43] Maybe. 有可能
[18:45] But that’s a big bear. 但这头熊的块头可真够大
[18:47] And why was it on its hind legs? And what skins a snake like that? 熊为什么只用后腿走路呢 什么东西会这样给蛇剥皮
[18:50] We need to keep moving. No. 我们得继续赶路 不行
[18:52] I have to warn my brother. 我得去提醒我哥哥
[18:54] Paaka, go with her. 帕卡 你跟她一起去
[19:59] Naru, we don’t need the torches. They’ll scare the cat. 娜露 不要点火把 会吓到狮子的
[20:04] We’re in its hunting grounds. 我们在它的狩猎场里
[20:06] Why’d you come back? 你回来做什么
[20:08] I found tracks, and they were huge. 我发现了足迹 很大
[20:11] I’m not frightened by a bear. 我才不怕熊
[20:13] I don’t think it was a bear. 我感觉不是熊
[20:15] I don’t know what it was. I’ve never seen anything like it. 我不知道是什么东西 我从来没见过这种东西
[20:18] It skinned and gutted a snake. 那东西剥了一条蛇的皮 还把蛇的内脏掏空了
[20:21] Well, whatever it was, we’re in the cat’s den now. 不管那是什么东西 我们现在身处狮子的巢穴
[20:24] We have to deal with it first. 我们都得先把狮子干掉
[20:26] Come on. 来吧
[20:34] The lion won’t think that we’re hunting it here. 狮子不会觉得我们在猎捕它
[20:40] It’ll think it’s hunting us. 它觉得自己在猎捕我们
[20:43] We get some bait, then climb up and wait for it. 我们准备好诱饵 然后爬到树上等着就好
[20:47] A hunter doesn’t wait. He hunts. We could be here all night. 猎人不会等待 只会狩猎 我们说不定会等上一整夜
[20:52] We could stalk the forest all night and not find anything too. 我们在森林中潜行一夜 也可能会一无所获
[20:55] If you’re too afraid to hunt, go back to camp where you belong. 如果你畏首畏尾不敢狩猎 那就回营地 那才是你该待的地方
[20:58] We’ll try it Naru’s way. 我们来试试娜露的建议吧
[21:00] We’ll bait it, then I’ll lead the cat to you. 布下诱饵 我会把狮子引到你面前
[21:05] Wait. 等等
[21:08] It’s time, Naru. 是时候了 娜露
[21:11] Your kühtaamia. 这就是你的试炼
[21:15] When the lion comes, you tell that thing, 狮子来了之后 你告诉它
[21:18] “This is as far as you go. “到此为止
[21:21] No more. This is it.” 要终结了 这是你的尽头”
[22:08] It won’t matter how sharp it is if you’re too afraid to use it. 如果你不敢用这斧头 那它再锋利又有何用
[22:15] You think you’re ready? 你感觉自己准备就绪了吗
[22:19] You’ve never faced a lion. 你从来没面对过狮子
[22:22] Its mouth full of teeth like arrows, 它嘴里的牙齿如箭般锋利
[22:27] ready to tear your flesh and crush your bones. 时刻准备着撕下你的血肉 咬断你的骨头
[22:36] When your brother comes back, he and I will find the lion and kill it. 你哥哥回来之后 我和他会找到那头狮子 然后宰了它
[23:56] Your brother carried you home. 是你哥哥带你回来的
[24:01] WhaWhat about the lion? 那头狮子呢
[24:03] Taabe went after it. Okay. 塔比去猎杀它了 好
[24:05] I have to find him. 我得去找他
[24:06] No, you need to rest. 别动 你得好好休养
[24:10] 喝了吧 [科曼奇语]Ihka.
[24:12] Drink this tea. 把这杯茶喝了
[24:14] 赶紧喝了 [科曼奇语]Ihka.
[24:25] Puhi survived because of your medicine. 多亏了你的药 普瑞才能活下来
[24:32] There’s something else out there. Taabe needs my help. 那里还有别的东西 我得去帮塔比
[24:37] If your brother needed you, he wouldn’t have brought you back here. 如果你哥哥需要你帮忙 那他就不会带你回来了
[24:46] You think the reason for kühtaamia is to prove you can hunt, 你以为试炼是为了证明你狩猎的能力吗
[24:50] but there’s only one reason. 不 试炼的动机只有一个
[24:55] To survive. 活下去
[25:01] 塔比回来了!塔比回来了! [child, 科曼奇语]Taabe kima! Taabe kima!
[27:00] Naru. War Chief. 娜露 战争酋长
[27:03] Naru. 娜露
[27:04] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[27:06] We did it. 我们成功了
[27:08] No. 不
[27:10] We didn’t do it. 我们没成功
[27:13] What do you think left those tracks and skinned that snake? 你认为是什么东西留下了那些足迹 剥掉了蛇皮
[27:16] And before I fell, 在我掉下去之前
[27:17] I saw lightning in the trees. Naru. 我看到树影之间有闪电 娜露
[27:19] There’s something else out there. And if there is, I’ll get it. 那里还有别的东西 如果真的有 我会将其猎杀
[27:22] We need to go back out. 我们得再回去
[27:23] Far, beyond the ridgeline. No. 要远行 越过山脊 不行
[27:26] Okay. Well, I’ll hunt alone if I have to. You can’t. 好吧 那这次狩猎我就一个人去 你没那个能力
[27:30] Do I need your permission, War Chief? It’s not about permission. 战争酋长 我得到你的批准才行吗 这跟批不批准没关系
[27:35] You can’t. 你没那个能力
[27:38] I had to carry you back. 我一路背你回来的
[27:45] I can hunt. 我能狩猎
[27:47] You’re right. 你说得没错
[27:50] We didn’t do it. 我们没成功
[27:53] I did. 但我成功了
[27:56] You tried it. You just… 你试过了 但…
[28:01] You couldn’t bring it home. 你没能完成任务
[29:18] If they don’t see, 既然他们有眼无珠
[29:21] then show them. 那就证明给他们看
[29:23] 走吧 [科曼奇语]Kima.
[34:15] Next time, you’re cooking. 下次换你来做饭
[34:32] 走啊 [科曼奇语]Kima.
[34:35] Nüma’ai kima. 跟我出发
[34:39] We have to go find whatever left those tracks. 不管那些足迹是什么东西留下的 我们都要把它找出来
[34:43] 赶紧 [科曼奇语]Ühkitsi.
[36:37] 水牛的灵魂 安息吧 [科曼奇语]Tasiwoo Atsabi, yütsü tsaaku.
[36:42] Ürako taa ahpü yühmuku. 感谢造物主赐予你的生命
[37:55] Sarii? 萨里
[41:22] There you are. 你在这儿啊
[46:18] What are you doing here? Looking for you. 你们来这里做什么 找你
[46:21] Your brother sent us to bring you home. 你哥哥让我们来带你回去
[46:23] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[46:24] Searching for you on the other side of the pass. 他这条路径的另一头找你
[46:28] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[46:32] I saw it. Saw what? 我看到它了 看到什么了
[46:35] I saw what left those tracks. 我看到留下那些足迹的东西了
[46:36] The bear? There was a bear, 那头熊吗 确实有一头熊
[46:38] but there was something else, and it was huge. 但还有别的东西 那东西块头很大
[46:40] I couldn’t see it until it was covered in blood, but it looked like 那东西被血覆盖之后 我才看到它 但它看起来…
[46:44] like a monster. 像个怪兽
[46:47] You saw a monster from a children’s story? 是童话里的怪兽吗
[46:49] It fought and killed a bear with its hands, easily. 那东西赤手空拳杀一头熊 易如反掌
[46:52] How come it didn’t kill you? 那它怎么没杀你
[46:57] Stop! 站住
[46:59] You’re going home. 快回家吧
[47:01] Enough! 别闹了
[47:30] 真他妈操蛋 [Wasape, 科曼奇语]Aitü.
[47:41] You wanna leave? Then leave. 你想走对吧 那就走吧
[47:50] We’re going home. 我们回家
[47:57] There’s something out there. 这里有东西
[48:05] Quit it! 停下
[48:09] Just sit. 坐下
[48:13] You need a leash for your weapon? 你的武器也得用绳子拴着吗
[48:21] Get some water. We’ll rest a minute. Stay together. 去打点水 我们休息一会儿 别走太远
[48:24] What about Taabe? He’ll meet us back at camp. 塔比呢 我们到营地汇合
[48:30] I said stay together. 我说了别走太远
[48:33] I gotta go take a squat. You want me to do it here? 我想上厕所 你要我在这里拉吗
[48:38] Water. 给你水
[49:34] You should see your face. 你看你那满脸的惊惧之色
[49:37] What do you think drove the possums our way? 你以为负鼠是被什么吓过来的
[50:25] Hey. Cut me loose. 喂 快给我松绑
[50:28] Stay down. 趴下
[54:04] We have him. 我们锁定它了
[54:10] No. He has us. 不 是它锁定了我们
[55:20] 看这里 [person, 法语]Regardez ici.
[55:26] Regardez ici. 看这里
[55:30] Une femme ? 一个女人?
[55:31] Qu’estce qu’elle fait ici ? 她在这里干什么?
[55:34] Je vais la porter. 我要带上她
[55:36] Elle va nous ralentir. 她会减慢我们的速度
[55:37] Non. Par la façon qu’elle courait, je crois qu’elle l’a vu. 不。她跑的那么急 我想她应该看到目标了
[56:01] 她是你的新金发女郎 对吧? [trapper, 法语]C’est ton nouveau blonde, hein ?
[56:49] 把他妈的狗弄出去! [法语]Dégagezmoi ce putain de chien !
[56:53] Sarii? 萨里
[56:55] J’ai pas un bon sentiment avec ça. 我感觉情况不妙
[57:07] You killed the buffalo. 水牛是你们杀的
[57:43] 你生气了吗?现在你要付出代价了 [法语]T’es fâchée ? Maintenant, tu vas payer.
[57:47] On va voir qu’estce qu’elle sait. 我们来看看她知道什么
[57:50] Parle, sale Raphael Qu’estce que tu fais ici, hein ? 说吧 你这个肮脏的拉斐尔 你在这里干什么?
[57:53] C’est un piège ? [Raphael]Qu’estce qui se passe ? 这是个陷阱吗? 到底怎么了?
[58:02] What did you see? 你看到什么了
[58:06] I speak a lot of languages. 我会说很多种语言
[58:10] You are Comanche, yes? 你是科曼奇人 对吧
[58:13] 我要杀了她 不 不 不 不 不 不 [法语]Je vais la tuer. Non, non, non, non, non, non, non.
[58:17] On peut toujours l’utiliser. 她活着还是有用的
[58:25] You should be helping us. 你该帮我们
[58:28] I think this creature is a hunter, 我感觉那东西在狩猎
[58:32] looking for the strongest beast. 它想找到最强的猎物
[58:36] What do you know? 你知道什么
[58:40] It killed your whole party. 它把你的同伴都杀死了
[58:42] 我们应该勒索她 [trapper, 法语]Je vais la faire chanter.
[58:45] No. 没有
[58:46] It didn’t kill everyone. 还有人活着
[58:50] If you were smart, you’d help us. 识相的话 就来帮我们
[58:52] 把那个野人带出来。把他从该死的笼子里带出来! [trapper, 法语]Sors le sauvage. Sortezlui de la sacrée boîte !
[58:59] What? 什么
[59:01] 看来不管怎样 你都会帮我们的 [法语]D’une façon ou d’une autre, tu vas nous aider.
[59:07] Faisle saigner. 让他流点血
[59:27] Are you hurt? 你受伤了吗
[59:30] Oh, they tried. 他们想伤害我
[59:46] On n’aurait pas dû amener les chevaux. 我们不该带马来的
[59:50] Faisles taire ou la bête ne viendra pas. 让他们闭嘴 否则怪物就不会来了
[59:55] Son of a bitch. 王八蛋
[59:58] The thing the white men are trying to catch… 这些白人想要抓的东西
[1:00:02] …that’s what you went out after? 就是你当初出来找的东西
[1:00:04] It’s what you were tracking? 你当时追踪的就是它吗
[1:00:06] Yes. 对
[1:00:08] And that’s what you chose for kühtaamia? 你选的试炼对象就是它
[1:00:16] 那个杂种怪物在哪里? [法语]Elle est où cette pute de bête ?
[1:00:19] J’ai faim et j’ai besoin de pisser. 我饿了 还需要小便
[1:00:27] Qu’estce qui arrive ? 怎么了?
[1:00:32] Oh, non, non, non. Qu’estce qui se passe ? 哦 不 不 不 发生什么事了?
[1:00:34] Qu’estce qui arrive ? Qu’estce qui arrive ? Rambert ! 怎么了?出啥事了?兰伯特!
[1:00:37] Tire, Rambert ! 开枪 兰伯特!
[1:00:58] I need to get me a horse. 我得去找一匹马
[1:01:05] 它来了! [trapper, 法语]Il est là !
[1:01:09] 它来了 它来了 It’s coming. [法语]Il est là !
[1:01:16] 真是疯狂他妈给疯狂开门 疯狂到家了 [科曼奇语]Orü posa kwitapÜ.
[1:01:18] Naru. 娜露
[1:01:22] Can you get your side loose? 你解得开你那边的绳子吗
[1:01:53] Naru. 娜露
[1:01:56] We’re the bait. He’s coming for us. 我们是诱饵 它来找我们了
[1:02:02] No. 不
[1:02:05] No. It doesn’t want bait. It doesn’t hunt that way. 不 它想要的不是诱饵 这不是它的狩猎之道
[1:02:11] Before the trappers captured me, it saw me. 那些捕兽者抓到我之前 它就看到我了
[1:02:15] It came right up to me 它径直走到我面前
[1:02:18] and then left. 然后离开了
[1:02:22] It didn’t think I was a threat. 它感觉我没有丝毫威胁
[1:02:30] You wanna know how I killed that lion? 你知道我怎么杀死那只狮子的吗
[1:02:33] Your plan. The tree. 你之前的计划是潜伏在树上
[1:02:37] You weakened it. 你的计划的确削弱了它的实力
[1:02:39] You had it, Naru. 娜露 你做到了
[1:02:46] You can see what I miss. 我忽略的地方 你往往都能捕捉到
[1:02:48] You always have. 一直都是如此
[1:02:51] I don’t know that this thing can be killed. 我不知道那东西是不是不死之身
[1:02:57] If it bleeds, we can kill it. 只要它是血肉之躯 我们就能杀了它
[1:03:09] 就是现在! [法语]Maintenant !
[1:03:20] Naru. 娜露
[1:03:22] Naru! 娜露
[1:03:24] 我们抓到他了! [法语]On l’a !
[1:04:56] Salopard ! 你这个混蛋!
[1:04:58] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:05:01] I have a plan. Get down. 我有办法了 蹲下
[1:05:24] Do you remember the flood when we were young? 你还记得小时候的那场洪水吗
[1:05:27] I saw a beaver that had its legs pinned between two rocks. 我看到一只河狸 它的腿卡在了两块石头之间
[1:05:31] The water was rising so fast, it knew it was going to die. 水位上升得很快 它知道自己快要被淹死了
[1:05:36] So it chewed off its own leg. 于是它咬断了自己的腿
[1:05:38] 开枪! [法语]Tirez !
[1:05:40] On va frapper les autres ! 我们可能会误伤其他人!
[1:05:42] Tirez ! 开枪!
[1:06:01] It was worth it to the beaver… 对河狸来说 只要能逃脱…
[1:06:04] Wait. 等等
[1:06:05] …losing its leg to be free. 失去一条腿也值得
[1:06:06] Wait. Naru. 娜露 等等
[1:06:08] What are you doing, Naru? Naru, stop! 娜露 你要做什么 娜露 住手
[1:06:16] I’m smarter than a beaver. 我可比河狸聪明多了
[1:06:19] Come on, we gotta go. 快点 我们得赶紧离开
[1:06:33] Where are you going? I gotta go get us those horses. 你要去哪儿 我去找两匹马过来
[1:06:37] I’ll get Sarii. 我去找萨里
[1:07:21] 散开 散开! [法语]Écartez. Écartezvous !
[1:07:57] 我们快点吧 [trapper 1, 法语]Hâtonsnous un peu.
[1:07:59] J’ai besoin d’aide. 我需要帮助
[1:08:00] On peut rien faire pour eux. Simplement on doit continuer d’avancer. 我们无能为力 我们只能继续前进
[1:08:04] Et le chien ? 狗呢?
[1:08:06] J’aime le chien. 我喜欢狗
[1:08:08] Ça goûte mieux que le castor. 狗肉味道比海狸好
[1:09:21] Sarii. 萨里
[1:09:23] 去找塔比 [科曼奇语]Owehkimia, Taabe.
[1:09:25] Go! 去吧
[1:10:22] Help me! Help. 救救我…
[1:10:25] You have medicine? 你有药吗
[1:10:38] Help me, and I’ll show you how to use it. 只要你救我 我就教你怎么用枪
[1:10:42] Please. 拜托
[1:10:46] Please. 拜托了
[1:11:07] Take the powder and put it in the gun. 拿起火药 倒进枪管里
[1:11:10] Not too little, not too much. 不要太多 也不要太少
[1:11:18] And then what? 然后呢
[1:11:19] Then you take the ball and the cloth. 然后拿起弹丸和布
[1:11:23] Put it in the gun. 也都放进枪管里
[1:11:26] After that, take the stick you see there. 然后用那个小棍子
[1:11:31] You put in the gun, uh, three, four times. 往枪管里捅三 四次
[1:11:34] Here. 来
[1:11:38] Last thing. 最后一步
[1:11:41] It’s okay. 没关系的
[1:11:47] Put powder here. 往这里放一点火药
[1:11:50] Then pull that back and it will fire. 然后扣击那东西 枪就开火了
[1:11:55] That’s all? 就这么简单
[1:12:02] Please. It hurts. 帮帮我 好疼
[1:12:06] Please. 拜托
[1:12:13] What is it? 这是什么东西
[1:12:32] What’s happening? I’m freezing cold. 怎么了 我感觉好冷
[1:12:38] Please. 求求你
[1:12:41] Don’t leave me. 不要丢下我不管
[1:14:03] It can’t see him. 那东西看不见他
[1:15:29] Hey! 喂
[1:15:43] “Not too much, not too little.” “不要太多 也不要太少”
[1:16:02] 又开挂! [科曼奇语]Isa’ai!
[1:16:19] We should go. 我们该走了
[1:16:22] Taabe. 塔比
[1:16:23] Run, Naru. 娜露 快跑
[1:16:25] It thinks I’m the threat. 它认定我有威胁
[1:16:28] This is as far as I go. 到此为止
[1:16:32] No more. This is it. 要终结了 这是我的尽头
[1:16:35] No. Bring it home. 不 一定要完成任务
[1:20:40] 不 哦 不 不 住手! [法语]Non ! Ah, non ! Non, arrête !
[1:20:44] Putain ! 他妈的!
[1:21:04] You bled my brother. 你伤了我哥哥
[1:21:08] So now you bleed. 现在轮到你了
[1:21:15] 大白痴! [法语]Idiote sauvage !
[1:21:17] You think that I am not a hunter like you. 你以为我与你不同 你以为我不会狩猎
[1:21:24] 你都不知道你犯了多大的错误 [法语]Tu ne sais même pas, l’erreur que tu viens de faire.
[1:21:29] That I am not a threat. 你以为我不是威胁
[1:21:31] 我要开枪打爆你的头 [法语]Je vais mettre, une balle dans ton crâne.
[1:21:35] That is what makes me dangerous. 所以我才更可怕
[1:21:38] 你会下地狱的 婊子! [法语]Tu vas mourir, chienne !
[1:21:42] You can’t see that I’m killing you. 我要宰了你 你却不自知
[1:22:03] And it won’t either. 那东西也不会知道
[1:22:34] 恶魔! [法语]Démon !
[1:22:37] Non ! 不!
[1:26:20] 拿过来 [科曼奇语]Petsü!
[1:27:16] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 快点
[1:27:19] Do it. 开火
[1:27:21] Come on, do it. 快点 开火
[1:27:24] This is as far as you go. 到此为止
[1:27:27] No more. 要终结了
[1:27:30] This is it. 这是你的尽头
[1:28:14] 娜露回来了 [child, 科曼奇语]Naru iku kima!
[1:28:19] Arüka ikÜ! Arüka, Naru kima. Arüka过来!Arüka过来 娜露回来了
[1:28:22] Naru kima. 娜露回来了
[1:28:25] Hina ma yaa? 她手上提的什么东西?
[1:28:33] Hina ma yaa? 她手上提的什么东西?
[1:29:05] There is danger nearby. 附近有危险
[1:29:07] We need to move to easier protected ground. 我们得搬到更容易保护的地方去
2022年

文章导航

Previous Post: What You Wish For(邪恶愿望)[2023]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Matt Rife Natural Selection(马特·莱夫:物竞天择-脱口秀)[2023]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号