时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hi. What’s the big emergency? | 你好 有什么要事吗 |
[00:10] | Bruce, they are after me. | 布鲁斯 他们盯上我了 |
[00:12] | Amy, they’re not after you. | 艾米 他们没盯上你 |
[00:14] | Excuse me, I have a letter here from the IRS that says, | 拜托 国税局给我寄了封信 写着 |
[00:16] | “Dear Amy Poehler, blah blah blah, | 尊敬的艾米·珀勒 什么什么的 |
[00:18] | please be advised that we are now after you.” | 谨通知 我们正密切关注着您 |
[00:20] | Okay, that’s doesn’t really sound like it’s from the IRS, | 感觉不像是国税局写的啊 |
[00:24] | but, uh, my tax scheme is perfectly legal, so… | 不过 我的税务方案完全合法 |
[00:27] | I mean, as long as you kept all the documents and records I gave you, | 只要你留着我给你的文件和记录 |
[00:30] | you’ll be fine. | 就没问题 |
[00:31] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:32] | I-I need you to come fix this. | 你得帮我搞定这事 |
[00:34] | How much will it cost? | 你开个价 |
[00:35] | I live in Sweden now and it’s… | 我现在住在瑞典 这里… |
[00:38] | …amazing. | 超赞 |
[00:39] | I even have a new job, as a… | 我还找了份新工作 现在是… |
[00:42] | Swedish money manager for celebrities. | 瑞典名人的理财师 |
[00:46] | There’s such a thing as Swedish celebrities? | 瑞典也有名人吗 |
[00:48] | Okay, $200,000. | 二十万如何 |
[00:50] | It’s not about the money, it’s just… | 与钱无关 而是… |
[00:52] | I need you very badly, Bruce. | 我非常需要你 布鲁斯 |
[00:54] | It will only take a couple of months. | 就花你几个月时间嘛 |
[00:56] | And then you can go back to wearing your Viking horns | 完事了你可以继续吹你的维京号角 |
[00:58] | or chasing your reindeer or whatever you people do. | 或者追着驯鹿跑 继续过你的瑞典生活 |
[01:01] | I… uh, this is home, I love it here. | 瑞典是我家 我热爱这里 |
[01:04] | Okay, playing hardball. | 好 你有种 |
[01:05] | $300,000. That is my final deal. | 三十万 这是我的底线了 |
[01:08] | You will take it. You will come back. Yes. Bye. | 你必须接受然后回国 好了 再见 |
[01:16] | Aubrey, it’s Amy. | 奥布蕾 我是艾米 |
[01:17] | We’re going to have to go to plan B. | 执行B计划 |
[01:19] | Do your thing. Get over there and bring him back. | 干好你的活 去那把他带回来 |
[01:22] | Pepe! | 佩佩 |
[01:26] | Si, Miss Amy? | 是 艾米小姐 |
[01:28] | I need you to tape all of these pieces together. | 你给我把这些碎片都用胶带粘起来 |
[01:30] | Comprende? Yes? | 明白吗 懂了吗 |
[01:35] | One piece, yes? One. Uno. | 粘成一张纸 懂了吗 一张[西班牙语] |
[01:38] | – Uno piece? Yes? – Si. | -一张纸 懂了吗 -是 |
[01:40] | – Vamos. – Pantalones! | -去吧 -遵命 |
[02:03] | 珞珞 没有影子 橘子酱 | |
[02:05] | 8T | 阿小小海 |
[02:13] | So, Swedish celebrity money manager? | 所以说 瑞典名人理财师对吧 |
[02:16] | When did this idea come up? | 你什么时候想到这点的 |
[02:18] | Uh, just now. | 就刚才 |
[02:20] | I had to say something to her. | 我得找点理由推脱嘛 |
[02:21] | I think it’s a great idea. | 这个想法很棒啊 |
[02:23] | – You do? – Yeah. | -你真这么想吗 -是啊 |
[02:25] | It just doesn’t sound very Swedish to me. | 我怎么感觉不太瑞典风 |
[02:28] | Is that blood pudding and caviar on your sandwich? | 你三明治上那是血糕加鱼子酱吗 |
[02:32] | – Yep. – Why are you eating that? | -是啊 -你干嘛要吃这个 |
[02:34] | This is what you guys eat. | 你们瑞典人就吃这个啊 |
[02:35] | No, I would never eat that. | 我从来不吃这个 |
[02:36] | No, no, no, no. | 别 别 别吃 |
[02:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | Do you want a donut instead? | 要不你吃个甜甜圈吧 |
[02:42] | A donut for breakfast? | 早饭吃甜甜圈吗 |
[02:44] | Mm-hmm. No. | 不了 |
[02:46] | You know how fattening these things are? | 你知道这些东西多容易养膘吗 |
[02:47] | It’s like, so many calories and it’s just… | 这么多卡路里 就像是… |
[02:50] | it’s like a rock in your stomach when you eat those. | 吃的时候就像胃里有块石头 |
[02:53] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吧 |
[02:57] | I’m good. | 我很好啊 |
[03:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:02] | I’m going for a walk. | 去散个步 |
[03:05] | – Now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -没错 |
[03:07] | I bought some walking sticks. | 我买了俩手杖 |
[03:10] | – Yes, you did. – Yep. | -果然是手杖呢 -没错 |
[03:13] | Are you going to wear pants for your walk? | 你要穿条裤子去散步吗 |
[03:15] | That’s right, pants. | 对哦 裤子 |
[03:19] | You know what, babe? | 你知道吗 亲爱的 |
[03:21] | I love the idea of you being a Swedish money manager. | 我觉得你做瑞典理财师 这主意不错 |
[03:24] | – Nah… – Why not? | -不要 -有何不可 |
[03:25] | I mean, you’re the best money manager in the world! | 你是世界上最棒的理财师啊 |
[03:27] | I’m not the best in the world, i’m just okay. | 一般般吧 最棒的还谈不上 |
[03:29] | Yes, you are! | 你就是最棒的 |
[03:30] | I can set up a meeting for you with a Swedish celebrity. | 我可以安排你和一位瑞典名人见面 |
[03:33] | You know Swedish celebrities? | 你认识瑞典名人吗 |
[03:34] | Yeah! It’s a small country. | 没错 瑞典是个小国家 |
[03:36] | We all know each other. | 人们互相都认识 |
[03:38] | To live is to swim for the shore, I | 生活如我 为寻靠岸而游 |
[03:40] | To the shore, you | 我的岸便是你 |
[03:42] | In the ocean, we | 你我皆沉沦在海里 |
[03:43] | And every pregnant woman carries two hearts | 每个孕妇 一身二心 |
[03:46] | distracts in a temper. | 在内心斗争 |
[03:47] | My stories are migratory birds seeking warmth | 我的故事就像寻求温暖的候鸟 |
[03:51] | and I won’t give in until it nest in your heart. | 我不会罢手 直至它们落入你的心窝 |
[03:54] | Love is a play… for children. | 爱就是一场孩童般的游戏 |
[03:55] | Love climb ladders of laughter. | 爱攀爬着欢声笑语堆成的云梯 |
[03:58] | Take it to Emma as a gift. | 把它献给爱玛当做礼物 |
[04:00] | You can quote me if you like to. | 如果你想 你可以引用我的原话 |
[04:01] | Okay. Can we stop talking about love? | 好 我们能不谈爱了吗 |
[04:04] | – Yes, just money, just money.- Yes. | -好 让我们只来谈钱 -很好 |
[04:10] | -这时候想起你妈了… -不 妈妈 我想要的是心理医生 | |
[04:23] | Aubrey? | 奥布蕾吗 |
[04:28] | Aubrey is that you? | 奥布蕾 是你吗 |
[04:30] | Emma? | 爱玛 |
[04:33] | Emma! Oh, my God, hi! | 爱玛 天啊 你好 |
[04:34] | I was just… The window. | 我只是在…看那个窗户 |
[04:36] | – Hi! – Hi… | -你好啊 -你好… |
[04:38] | Whoa, what a coincidence. | 天啊 好巧啊 |
[04:40] | – What are you doing here? – I live here. | -你来这干嘛 -我住在这里 |
[04:43] | Like, in this building? | 就在这座公寓里 |
[04:44] | No way. | 真的假的啊 |
[04:45] | Wow! That’s crazy. | 天啊 太不可思议了 |
[04:47] | Yeah. So what are you doing here? | 是啊 你怎么会来这 |
[04:51] | I’m on a European comedy tour… | 我有一个欧洲喜剧巡演… |
[04:53] | of Europe. | 在欧洲这边 |
[04:55] | So I’m here | 所以我就来了 |
[04:55] | and I’m preforming all over Europe | 我正在全欧洲巡演中 |
[04:58] | and, uh, all the major cities, | 而且都是大城市 |
[05:00] | including here, obviously, which is why I’m here. | 当然也包括这里 不然我也不会来这 |
[05:02] | So, like, what cities? | 那都有哪些城市啊 |
[05:05] | Oh, specifically? | 具体地点吗 |
[05:06] | London, Germany… city, | 伦敦 德国…的城市 |
[05:09] | uh, and Pragistan and ummm… | 还有普拉吉斯坦和那个… |
[05:12] | yeah, all the major ones. Crazy. | 反正都是大城市 很疯狂 |
[05:17] | As your Swedish money manager, | 作为你在瑞典的理财顾问 |
[05:19] | I think that we should invest | 我觉得你应该把钱存进 |
[05:22] | in some of these, like, really safe Swedish banks. | 那些风险小的瑞典银行里 |
[05:25] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[05:27] | Emma said that you’d make me money, lots of money. | 爱玛说了 你会帮我赚大钱的 |
[05:30] | – Is it really what you told your American celebrities? – No. | -你跟美国的那些名流也这么说吗 -不是 |
[05:34] | For my American clients I used to tell them that… | 对我在美国的客户 我一般会这么说 |
[05:37] | I had this really complex Cayman Islands tax scheme… | 我现在有一套复杂的开曼群岛税务方案… |
[05:40] | We take that. That’s good. | 我们就用那个方案 听起来不错 |
[05:42] | Just that. We take it. | 就那个 就用它了 |
[05:43] | No, I don’t think that’s really… | 不行 我觉得那个不适合… |
[05:46] | I mean, how much money do you have to invest? | 我是说 你手上有多少钱可做投资 |
[05:48] | Well, let’s see. Wait a minute. | 让我来看看 等我一下 |
[05:54] | I have some coins too. Here. | 我还有些硬币 在这 |
[05:56] | Is that all the money you have? | 这是你的全部家当吗 |
[05:57] | No, there’s more where it came from. | 不是 这只是起步资金而已 |
[05:59] | Where, in your other pocket? | 从你另外一个兜里会出来更多吗 |
[06:00] | You have to make it grow, man. | 你要用这些给我赚更多钱 |
[06:02] | It’s your job, you have to make it grow! | 这就是你的工作 用钱来赚更多的钱 |
[06:04] | I still think we should stick with the Swedish… | 我觉得还是那个银行方案… |
[06:07] | bank scheme, kind of. | 比较靠谱些 |
[06:09] | 紧急事件 快来我办公室 薇薇卡 | |
[06:11] | I’m sorry, I’ve got to… | 对不起 我要… |
[06:12] | – I’ve got to go. – But, uh… | -我得走了 -但是… |
[06:13] | you pay for the lunch, okay? | 这顿午饭你请 没问题吧 |
[06:16] | Yeah, I’ll pay for the lunch. | 行 算我请你 |
[06:17] | Wow. Well, we should hang out while I’m here, | 既然我都来了 我们应该聚一聚 |
[06:19] | while I’m in town. Let’s have lunch! | 正好我在这 改天一起吃个午饭吧 |
[06:22] | Should we? | 一起吃饭吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah, how about tomorrow? | 是啊 明天怎么样 |
[06:25] | – Fine. – Uh, maybe bring Bruce along or something. | -可以 -你可以带上布鲁斯一块过来 |
[06:29] | Okay! See you there. I’ve got to run, I have a show. | 行 那到时候见 得走了 我还有表演 |
[06:31] | – Okay.- I’d like to stay, but I’ll see you tomorrow! Okay. | -好的 -我倒是想跟你多聊会 但明天再说吧 |
[06:53] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[06:54] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:58] | So, what’s the big emergency? | 你有什么紧急的事情啊 |
[07:00] | You want to sit down for a minute, | 要不你先坐一会 |
[07:03] | just relax, rest? | 放松一下 歇歇脚 |
[07:04] | Talk a little bit? | 跟我聊几句 |
[07:05] | – Okay. – Come on, Bruce. | -好吧 -放松啦 布鲁斯 |
[07:09] | Ah, you can sit in the couch. | 你可以坐在那张沙发上 |
[07:10] | No-o, I think I’ll sit over here. | 算了 我还是坐这里吧 |
[07:14] | No, y-you can’t. | 不行 你不能坐那 |
[07:15] | It’s a union rule. | 违反工会章程 |
[07:16] | Swedish union rule. | 瑞士工会条款 |
[07:19] | – Couch. – Okay. | -坐沙发 -好吧 |
[07:21] | – Okay? – I get it, okay? | -可以吗 -我懂 行吗 |
[07:24] | But this is not a therapy session, | 但是别给我做什么心理辅导 |
[07:25] | just so you know. | 这个事先要说好 |
[07:27] | – No, it’s not. – No. | -不 不做心理辅导 -不做 |
[07:36] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[07:38] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:43] | European tour my ass. | 是欧洲巡演才怪 |
[08:35] | How long have you had the feeling | 感觉什么都没意思 |
[08:37] | of not enjoying anything? | 这种情况出现多久了 |
[08:41] | Things you used to enjoy, | 包括你以前喜欢做的事 |
[08:43] | uh, lacking energy. | 没精打采 |
[08:46] | Just, do you… do you feel… | 就是 你有没有…有没有觉得… |
[08:50] | like crying for no reason sometimes? | 有时无缘无故就想哭 |
[08:52] | Wait, do you think I’m depressed? | 等等 你觉得我抑郁了吗 |
[08:54] | – Well, aren’t you? – No! | -你不是吗 -不是 |
[08:56] | I was just trying to act more Swedish. | 我只是想表现得更像瑞典人一点 |
[09:00] | Trying to be more like them, you know, like, | 想更像他们一点 就像 |
[09:02] | think like them and be like them. | 像他们一样思考 像他们一样做事 |
[09:06] | Wow. Okay, I see. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[09:09] | Well, sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference | 有时候真的很难分清楚 |
[09:11] | between depressed and Swedish. | 抑郁和瑞典人有什么区别 |
[09:13] | I was just trying to do the same thing, | 我只是在试着重复做同样的事情 |
[09:15] | day after day, you know, be more steady. | 日复一日 固定一点 |
[09:18] | Be more stable. | 稳定一点 |
[09:20] | Kind of like, uh… | 就像… |
[09:22] | like your husband, Birger. | 就像你的丈夫比约尔 |
[09:24] | No, no, not like Birger. | 不不 别像比约尔 |
[09:25] | Don’t. | 别 |
[09:26] | Don’t, Bruce. | 别啊 布鲁斯 |
[09:29] | Be yourself! You have to be yourself. | 做自己 你得做自己 |
[09:31] | Uh, can I tell you something? Honestly. | 我跟你说个事吧 直白点说 |
[09:35] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[09:36] | The first time I met you, | 第一次见到你时 |
[09:39] | I didn’t like you very much. | 我不是很喜欢你 |
[09:41] | What? No, that’s hard to believe. | 什么 不会吧 难以置信 |
[09:44] | Well, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[09:45] | I didn’t. But now, | 我那时不喜欢你 但现在 |
[09:49] | it’s much better. | 好多了 |
[09:52] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[09:54] | That… Oh, my God, | 那…天啊 |
[09:56] | that means so much to hear you say that. | 听到你这么说 对我真是意义重大 |
[09:58] | That is… | 那是… |
[09:59] | Wow, I never thought I would get, like, | 我从来没想过我会得到 |
[10:01] | some sort of compliment like that. | 这种类型的赞赏 |
[10:03] | I can’t believe you like me now. | 我不敢相信你现在喜欢我了 |
[10:04] | I didn’t say I like you. | 我没说我喜欢你 |
[10:05] | I said I like you much better than when I hated you. | 我说的是我比讨厌你时好多了 |
[10:08] | It’s still something. | 那还是很有意义 |
[10:18] | – Jeez! – Oh, I’m so sorry… | -天啊 -真对不起 |
[10:21] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[10:23] | Aubrey? What…what are you doing here? | 奥布蕾 你… 你在这里干什么 |
[10:25] | What am I doing here? | 我在这里干什么 |
[10:28] | European comedy tour, obviously. | 明显是来欧洲喜剧之旅啊 |
[10:30] | Yeah, all the major cities of Europe. | 没错 去所有欧洲的主要城市 |
[10:33] | London, England, | 英格兰 伦敦 |
[10:35] | uh, Paris, which is France, | 巴黎 法国的那个 |
[10:37] | and, uh, Berlin, | 还有柏林 |
[10:39] | which is the capital of Germany, for example. | 德国首都 就是举个例子 |
[10:42] | Yeah, you really know your capitals. | 没错 你对各国首都很了解 |
[10:44] | – Yeah, I do, thanks. – This is crazy. | -是的 谢谢 -真是不可思议 |
[10:45] | I live right here, you know. | 我在这里住 |
[10:47] | I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[10:48] | This is crazy! | 确实不可思议 |
[10:50] | Oh, my God. Well, I guess we have to hang out | 天啊 我觉得我们应该去约个会 |
[10:53] | because obviously the universe wants us to! | 因为这是上天注定的 |
[10:57] | -Yeah, maybe… -You should put a little… | -是啊 可能… -你应该灌输点 |
[10:59] | tour of Stockholm inside of me… for me. | 斯德哥尔摩之旅…给我 |
[11:03] | Today, if you have the time. | 就今天 如果你有空的话 |
[11:05] | I do, before my… my b… my major show. | 我有空 在我的重头戏之前 |
[11:09] | Uh… Okay, yeah. Let’s do it. | 好的 走吧 那去吧 |
[11:10] | – Really? – Sure. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:12] | – Great! – Okay, follow me. | -太棒了 -好吧 跟我来 |
[11:14] | Hey, can I try those? | 我能试着用用它们吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah. They’re really cool, | 可以 它们很酷的 |
[11:17] | you kind of just put them | 你就把它们 |
[11:17] | – left and right. – They look really cool too. | -往左右一放 -它们看着就很酷 |
[11:21] | It’s, uh, it’s a lot of stuff here. | 这里有意思的东西很多 |
[11:22] | I don’t know where you want to start, but… | 我不知道你想从哪里开始 但… |
[11:24] | It’s like, we’ve got museums, | 比如说 我们有博物馆 |
[11:26] | we’ve got animal… | 还有动物 |
[11:27] | I don’t know what kind of animals you like… | 我不知道你喜欢什么动物 |
[11:29] | First of all, you just took me | 首先 你带我去了一个 |
[11:31] | to a zoo with no animals. | 没有动物的动物园 |
[11:33] | There were animals there, | 以前是有动物的 |
[11:34] | they were just inside their caves. | 只是都回洞里去了 |
[11:35] | Then you took me to a sunken naval ship | 然后你带我去看沉没的军舰 |
[11:37] | because apparently, in Sweden, | 因为很显然 在瑞典 |
[11:39] | you guys celebrate the worst naval disaster in history. | 你们庆祝惨烈的沉船事故 |
[11:42] | – That was cool. – It’s a beautiful ship! | -太酷了 -多漂亮的船啊 |
[11:44] | Then you took me to Old Town, | 然后你带我去了老城区 |
[11:47] | which is just an old town. | 那里就是一处 老的城区 |
[11:50] | Ugh. It’s a beautiful old town. | 多漂亮的老城啊 |
[11:52] | Honestly, this might be the worst day of my life. | 说实话 这可能是我这辈子最糟糕的一天了 |
[11:55] | I’m not a big fan of museums, | 我不太喜欢博物馆 |
[11:56] | but I’ve got to hand it to Sweden, | 但是我必须说 在瑞典 |
[11:58] | you guys took boring to a whole new level. | 你们把”无聊”提升到了新的高度 |
[12:00] | Can we just have sex somewhere? | 咱们能不能找个地方亲热一下 |
[12:02] | Like, in the woods or on that rock or something? | 比如林子里 或者大石头上 |
[12:04] | – What? – Please, just have sex with me. | -什么 -求你了 跟我爽一把吧 |
[12:06] | Isn’t that what people do here? | 难道这里的人不那么干吗 |
[12:08] | Oh, we’re… here we are! | 我们到了 |
[12:09] | – Next stop. – This better be good. | -下一站 -希望别那么无聊 |
[12:11] | It smells like dead people. | 有股死尸味 |
[12:13] | Aubrey… | 奥布蕾 |
[12:14] | you’ve got to start appreciating stuff like this, | 你得试着欣赏这些 |
[12:15] | this is Swedish history. | 这是瑞典的历史 |
[12:17] | More like Swedish tragedy. | 我倒觉得像瑞典的悲剧 |
[12:19] | An ABBA museum? | 阿巴乐队的博物馆 |
[12:21] | It’s like, what if there was a Bee Gees museum? | 就好像有个比吉斯乐队博物馆你怎么想 |
[12:24] | Oh, come on. ABBA was way better than the Bee Gees. | 得了 阿巴比比吉斯好多了 |
[12:25] | Yeah, right. Name one good ABBA song. | 是吗 你能说出一首阿巴的歌吗 |
[12:27] | They had that one really good song. | 他们有一首非常好听的歌 |
[12:29] | Which one? | 哪首 |
[12:31] | I forget the name, but it was, uh… | 名字我忘了 但是它… |
[12:34] | “Dancing Queen”? | 《舞林皇后》 |
[12:35] | Huh, no. Not “Dancing Queen”. | 不 不是《舞林皇后》 |
[12:38] | I said the good song. | 我说的是好听的歌 |
[12:40] | -“The Winner Takes It All”? – No. | -《胜者决定一切》 -不 |
[12:42] | The good song… W-what was that? | 好听的 应该是… |
[12:44] | – It’s… I’m talking about the… – There is none. | -是…我说的是… -根本没有 |
[12:47] | – “Mama Mia”? – No! God, you’re not helping. | -《妈妈咪呀》 -不 天啊 你别帮倒忙好吗 |
[12:49] | – It’s not going to… – You know what? I’m out of here. | -根本没帮上忙… -知道吗 我要走了 |
[12:51] | Why? Where are you going? | 为什么 你去哪 |
[12:52] | I’m leaving, okay? | 我要走了 好吗 |
[12:54] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[12:55] | All I know is this is not what I had planned, okay? | 这都不是我计划中该有的 好吗 |
[12:57] | I thought today we were going to have fun | 我以为今天我们会高高兴兴的 |
[13:00] | and just hang out | 四处逛逛 |
[13:01] | and make fun of Swedish people together. | 一起拿瑞典人寻开心 |
[13:04] | I don’t know what happened to you, Bruce, | 我不知道你到底是怎么回事 布鲁斯 |
[13:05] | but it’s like… | 但是感觉好像 |
[13:07] | you’ve become one of them. | 你变成瑞典人了 |
[13:09] | If I wanted to hang out with Swedes, | 我要是想跟瑞典人逛街 |
[13:10] | I wouldn’t have come here. | 我就不来这了 |
[13:12] | You wouldn’t have come to Sweden? | 你不想来瑞典吗 |
[13:19] | Oh, it was… | 应该是… |
[13:20] | You know, it was “Disco Inferno”. | 应该是《地狱迪斯科》 |
[13:21] | That was the song I was thinking of. | 我拼命想的就是那首歌 |
[13:23] | I’m pretty sure that wasn’t an ABBA song. | 我很确定 那不是阿巴的歌 |
[13:25] | Uh, yeah, I’m pretty sure it was, but thanks. | 是吗 我很确定它就是 但还是谢谢你 |
[13:28] | Oh, nice costume, by the way. | 顺便说一句 衣服不错 |
[13:30] | Some sort of super fan or something? | 是超级粉丝吧 |
[13:37] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[13:39] | Hey, babe, where have you been? | 宝贝 你去哪了 |
[13:41] | Did you know that Aubrey Plaza was out on tour? | 你知道吗 奥布蕾·普拉萨来巡演了 |
[13:43] | Yes! I know, | 是的 我知道 |
[13:44] | and we should really talk about that because… | 我们应该好好谈谈 因为 |
[13:47] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你个问题 |
[13:50] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 不知你是否注意到了 |
[13:51] | but I’ve been trying to be | 但是我最近一直在尝试 |
[13:53] | and act a lot more Swedish lately. | 举止言谈尽量做得像个瑞典人 |
[13:55] | Wait, is that why you’ve been so weird? | 等等 所以你的行为一直很奇怪 |
[13:58] | I thought you were just depressed, honey. | 我还以为你有点抑郁呢 亲爱的 |
[14:00] | No. | 当然没有 |
[14:03] | I was just trying to act more like them. | 我只是想让自己的举止像瑞典人 |
[14:05] | No, you shouldn’t be like them, like us, you know. | 不 你不该像他们 像我们 懂吗 |
[14:08] | I love you because you’re not like them. Like us. | 我爱你就是因为你不像他们 不像我们 |
[14:11] | You should be you. | 你应该做自己 |
[14:13] | – You think? – You should find, like, | -真的吗 -你应该找 |
[14:14] | the most successful and richest celebrity in Sweden | 最成功 最有钱的瑞典名流 |
[14:18] | and then just make them even richer. | 帮他们赚更多的钱 |
[14:20] | Because that’s my old Bruce. | 因为那才是我熟悉的布鲁斯 |
[14:22] | – Right? – Yeah. You know, you’re right. | -对吗 -是的 你说得没错 |
[14:24] | I should, like, be who I used to be. | 我应该做从前的自己 |
[14:25] | – Yes! – Like, do what I used to do. | -没错 -做我擅长的工作 |
[14:27] | Um… Could you start with this one? | 能先从这个开始吗 |
[14:29] | – What is this? – It’s my negotiations for tomorrow. | -这是什么 -是我明天的谈判内容 |
[14:32] | Okay, this is perfect. | 好吧 这太棒了 |
[14:34] | – This is exactly what I used to do. – I know. | -这就是我擅长的事 -我知道 |
[14:37] | Okay, here’s what you do. | 你就这么干 |
[14:41] | First, you start with a really high counter-offer, | 首先 你开一个非常高的价 |
[14:44] | ’cause then you have a lot of room to negotiate. | 这样你就有了充足的协商空间 |
[14:46] | -那给我月薪二十万怎么样 -不 这不… | |
[14:54] | Second, you say, “Fine, | 接着 你就说 好吧 |
[14:57] | let’s just meet in the middle.” | 我们彼此各让一步 |
[15:03] | If they still won’t budge, | 如果对方还是不肯让步 |
[15:05] | just pretend to walk away. | 你就假装要转身走人 |
[16:06] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你 |
[16:08] | You know, I’m sorry about the other day. I… | 那天的事我很抱歉 |
[16:11] | You know, I lo… I love “Dancing Queen”. | 我很喜欢《舞林皇后》这首歌 |
[16:13] | I think that was… | 我觉得… |
[16:14] | that was the song I was thinking of. | 我当时在想的就是那首歌 |
[16:18] | So, uh, what’s with the… the outfit? | 为什么打扮成这样 |
[16:21] | Are you a part of the exhibition… ? | 还是你也是展览的一部分 |
[16:22] | No, I have a photo shoot later on. | 不 我待会儿要去拍一个写真 |
[16:25] | Okay, ’cause that’s the same costume | 好吧 那天你也穿着 |
[16:27] | you were wearing the other day, so… | 同一件衣服 |
[16:27] | Well… I had one then too. | 那天我也有个写真要拍 |
[16:34] | Anyway, I’m excited to meet you | 我对这次会面感到很兴奋 |
[16:36] | because I have a lot of different ways to make you money. So… | 我有很多方案来帮你赚钱 |
[16:39] | And tell me, why would I want more money? | 告诉我 为什么我需要更多的钱 |
[16:45] | That’s… | 这是因为… |
[16:46] | I thought you were serious there for a second. | 有那么一瞬间我还以为你是认真的 |
[16:48] | In Sweden we have a saying… | 在瑞典有句老话 |
[16:53] | “There are people behind the mountain too.” | 山那头也住着人 |
[16:57] | Okay, I have no idea what that means. But, um… | 我完全不能理解这话的意思 但是 |
[16:59] | We’re all equal here. | 在这里我们人人平等 |
[17:00] | No one is better than the other. | 没有人高人一等 |
[17:03] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[17:04] | I mean, you’re… you’re… you’re one of the… | 你是 你是 |
[17:06] | guys, uh, from ABBA, | 你是阿巴的成员之一 |
[17:08] | you have your own museum. | 你有属于自己的博物馆 |
[17:09] | You are better than everyone else, so… | 你确实高其他人一等 |
[17:11] | Let’s face it. This was a mistake. | 承认吧 这就是个错误 |
[17:13] | I haven’t even told you what my plan was going to be. | 我还没告诉你我的方案 |
[17:16] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[17:17] | Well… fine. Then I’m not interested. | 那好吧 那我也对你没兴趣 |
[17:23] | You know, I bet you don’t even have a photo shoot. | 我猜待会儿根本没人找你拍写真 |
[17:25] | – I do! – No, you do not. | -我有 -不 你没有 |
[17:26] | – I do! – No, you don’t. | -我有 -不 你没有 |
[17:29] | – Yes, I do. – No, you don’t. | -我真的有 -不 你没有 |
[17:31] | You know what? I bet you don’t! | 我猜你根本没有 |
[17:32] | I bet you just wear those clothes every day! | 我猜你每天都这身打扮 |
[17:37] | I do have a photo shoot. | 确实有人要找我拍写真 |
[17:49] | – Where’s Bruce? – He’s not coming. | -布鲁斯人呢 -他不会来了 |
[17:51] | Because I’m on to you. | 因为我盯上你了 |
[17:52] | Okay, I know what’s going on. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[17:54] | Stop stalking my boyfriend! | 别再跟踪我的男朋友了 |
[17:55] | Okay? He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[17:57] | Leave us alone, Aubrey. | 别来烦我们 奥布蕾 |
[17:59] | And one more thing: | 还有件事 |
[18:01] | I know that there’s no tour. Okay? | 我知道其实根本没有什么巡演 |
[18:03] | Okay, well, guess what. | 好吧 你猜怎么着 |
[18:04] | One more thing: I’m not a stalker. | 我没跟踪你的男朋友 |
[18:06] | – Oh, really? – I can’t be a stalker by definition | -是吗 -我并不是跟踪狂 |
[18:09] | because I’m a celebrity. | 因为我是个名人 |
[18:11] | Celebrity stalkers are people that stalk celebrities, | 名人跟踪狂是指那些跟踪名人的家伙 |
[18:14] | not celebrities who stalk people. | 而不是跟踪别人的名人 |
[18:17] | Sorry. And-and by the way, I don’t want to stalk him anymore, okay? | 抱歉 而且我再也不会跟踪他了 |
[18:21] | I’m not interested. He’s totally lame now. | 我没兴趣了 他现在就是个废柴 |
[18:24] | I don’t know what you did to him, | 我不知道你对他做了什么 |
[18:25] | but you turned him into a Swede. | 但你把他变成了瑞典人 |
[18:31] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[18:32] | I’ll have you know that I’m working on that. | 我得告诉你 关于这件事我正在想办法 |
[18:34] | So he’s not going to be like that anymore. | 好让他不会再那样了 |
[18:36] | Just so you know, okay? | 就是告诉你一声 |
[18:40] | – So you’re saying I should stalk him? – Yes. | -所以你意思是让我继续跟踪他 -没错 |
[18:42] | No. You shou… No. I mean… | 不 别 我是说 |
[18:44] | I’m just saying he’s worthy of stalking. | 我的意思是他确实很值得跟踪 |
[18:47] | I’m confused. Are you telling me to stalk him? | 我晕了 你是在让我跟踪他吗 |
[18:54] | I don’t speak Swedish. | 我不说瑞典语 |
[18:56] | Why would I speak Swedish? | 我为什么要说瑞典语 |
[18:57] | ‘Cause we’re in Sweden? | 因为我们在瑞典 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry, you just look very Swedish. | 抱歉 你看着很像瑞典人 |
[19:03] | Just ’cause I have blue eyes | 有蓝眼睛 |
[19:04] | I have to be Swedish? | 就是瑞典人了吗 |
[19:05] | Well, can I get you something or…? | 你有什么需要吗 还是… |
[19:08] | Yeah, I’ll have a coffee. | 来杯咖啡 |
[19:09] | – Okay. – Black. | -好 -黑咖啡 |
[19:16] | Can I get some sugar in this please? | 能给我放点糖吗 |
[19:18] | – How many? – Three. | -多少 -三包 |
[19:20] | – Three? – Yeah. | -三包 -是啊 |
[19:21] | No, I think that’s too much. | 放太多了吧 |
[19:23] | You know, in Sweden we have something called lagom. | 我们瑞典有种中庸思想 |
[19:24] | Like, it’s not too much, it’s not too little. | 凡事讲求不过分 |
[19:26] | Nuh-uh-uh-uh! Nope, nope! I don’t… | 不不不 我不… |
[19:28] | Don’t… | 别… |
[19:30] | Give me… give me ten. | 给我…十包 |
[19:31] | I want ten sugars. | 我要十包糖 |
[19:33] | I want this thing, like, drowning in sugar. | 我要用糖淹死它 |
[19:36] | – You want ten? – Yeah. | -真要十包吗 -对 |
[19:39] | Because, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:40] | Sometimes you’ve got to live a little. | 有时候你得放纵自己 |
[19:42] | Sometimes you’ve got to do things that are bad for you | 做些对自己有坏处的事 |
[19:44] | just so you feel something. You know what I mean? | 才能感到自己活着 你懂我的意思吗 |
[19:47] | Sometimes you’ve got to… you’ve just got to eat the donut. | 有时候你就得…吃甜甜圈 |
[19:50] | We don’t have donut. We do have… | 我们没有甜甜圈 我们有… |
[19:51] | This is not about you! Can you just let me finish? | 我不是说你 你能让我把话说完吗 |
[19:53] | I’m like in the middle of, like, a serious rant here. | 我正在发表严肃的演讲呢 |
[19:56] | And sometimes you’ve got to walk without sticks. | 有时候你要抛开手杖走路 |
[19:59] | And sometimes you do something just so you can feel, | 做一些往常不会做的事 |
[20:01] | so you can live. | 这才叫活着 |
[20:02] | You know, just live a little, Swedes. | 放纵自我吧 瑞典人 |
[20:04] | Okay? Seriously. | 好吗 说真的 |
[20:16] | That is delicious. | 真好喝 |
[20:21] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[20:24] | Hey, babe. Hey. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[20:25] | How did it go for you today? | 你今天怎么样 |
[20:27] | It went horrible. | 糟透了 |
[20:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah, just horrible. It’s like… | -是吗 -是啊 糟透了 就像… |
[20:32] | It just doesn’t matter, like, if I try to be myself | 好像无论我试图做自己 |
[20:34] | or be someone else to try to fit in, | 还是融入其他人 |
[20:36] | it’s like… nothing works. | 都不管用 |
[20:38] | I feel like I’m… losing my mind. | 我觉得自己迷失了 |
[20:41] | I’ll be honest. I mean, for the first time since I moved here, | 老实说 这是我搬来这儿以后第一次 |
[20:44] | I just want to… | 想要… |
[20:46] | go home. | 回家 |
[20:47] | Just for a little while, just to… | 回去待一阵子 |
[20:51] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道你很难过 |
[20:54] | But, I mean… | 但是 |
[20:56] | What would we do there? | 我们去那做什么 |
[21:00] | I don’t know. I mean… | 不知道 |
[21:02] | I do have that offer from Amy to come back for three months, | 艾米是要我回去三个月帮她干活 |
[21:05] | – but that’s… – Yeah, but… | -但是… -是啊 |
[21:06] | we’re just getting settled here and… | 我们刚在这边安定下来 |
[21:08] | I know. Yeah. | 我知道 是啊 |
[21:11] | And you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:12] | – It’s like, our life is here now, you know? – Yeah. | -我们的生活在这里 -是啊 |
[21:16] | She can, like, take her $300,000 and just… | 她可以带着她那三十万去… |
[21:18] | $300,000? | 三十万 |
[21:21] | – Yeah. – Did she offer you that much? | -是啊 -她开的报酬那么高吗 |
[21:24] | – Yes. – Okay, then maybe we should… | -是啊 -那我们也许应该… |
[21:27] | consider… | 考虑… |
[21:28] | you know… | 你懂的 |
[21:31] | – Are you serious? – About what? | -你是认真的吗 -认真什么 |
[21:33] | We can move back? | 我们可以搬回去吗 |
[21:34] | – What are we…? – I mean… | -我们… -我是说 |
[21:36] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | I didn’t even know that was a possibility. | 没想到可以回去 |
[21:38] | It’s like… Thank you so mu…! | 真是…太谢谢你了 |
[21:40] | – I’m going to… – I mean… | -我要… -我是说… |
[21:41] | just for a little bit. | 稍等 |
[21:42] | And I’m going to… call everyone. | 我要给大家打电话 |
[21:43] | Every single person I know. | 打给所有我认识的人 |
[21:45] | – I love you. – Ok, I love… | -我爱你 -好吧 我也爱… |
[21:46] | – So much. – Don’t call them yet. | -太爱了 -先别打 |
[21:58] | Heading to another photo shoot? | 又要去拍写真吗 |
[22:03] | I knew it! I knew it! | 我就知道 我就知道 |