Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Ah ! Ahhh! Crap sandwich. 该死 真烦人
[00:03] Are you okay, honey? 你没事吧 亲爱的
[00:04] All right, you know what? I have had enough, okay? 好吧 我受够了
[00:05] Gustaf left these laying around in the hallway. 古斯塔把这些东西堆在走廊上
[00:07] Actually that was me, 其实是我放的
[00:08] because we’re going skiing today. 我们今天要去滑雪
[00:10] It’s a family tradition. 这是家庭传统
[00:12] Sounds nice. Have fun. 听起来不错 玩得开心
[00:13] Yeah, but you’re coming with. 可是你也得去
[00:14] We’re family now, remember? 我们是一家人了 记得吗
[00:16] So can you ski? 你会滑雪吗
[00:17] Can I ski? Uh, no. 我会滑雪吗 不会
[00:19] I played baseball and basketball for four years in college, 我大学打过四年棒球和篮球
[00:21] but I can’t walk on snow. 但我没法在雪上走路
[00:24] Can you ski? 你会滑雪吗
[00:24] Well, I’m okay, I guess. 我猜我可以
[00:27] I mean, I-I used to compete, like, when I was younger, 我年轻时参加过比赛
[00:29] but that’s a long time ago now. 不过那是好久之前的事了
[00:31] – Check this out. – Now I’m not… What’s this? -你看 -现在我不…这是什么
[00:33] What do you mean, what’s this? This is my high school scrapbook. 什么叫这是什么 这是我高中时代的剪贴簿
[00:36] My parents put it together. Check it out: MVP. 我父母整理的 你看 最有价值球员
[00:38] Oh, my God, this is amazing. 天啊 太厉害了
[00:40] – I know, I was really good. – No, no, -我知道 我当时真的很厉害 -不是
[00:41] the fact that you kept this is amazing. 我是说你还留着这个太厉害了
[00:44] Aww, that’s so cute. 真可爱
[00:46] Of course I kept it. I was a great athlete. 我当然留着了 我以前可是运动健将
[00:47] Of course you were, honey. 当然了 亲爱的
[00:50] Where’s your scrapbook? 你的剪贴簿呢
[00:51] Well, I don’t have one. 我没有
[00:53] Maybe ’cause you didn’t have anything to put in there. 也许是因为你没什么好贴的
[00:54] Or maybe I did. 也许我有呢
[00:55] I once beat Anja Parson in a race. 我曾在一场比赛中击败安尼娅·帕尔松
[00:57] Okay, nobody knows who that is. 好吧 一个无名小卒而已
[00:59] She’s only one of the best downhill skiers ever. 她是史上最优秀的高山滑雪运动员
[01:02] Olympic champion. 奥林匹克冠军
[01:03] Yeah, but the Winter Olympics. 但那是冬奥会
[01:04] That’s like the Olympics for pale people. 就像是白人专属奥运会
[01:07] You know what, honey? 你知道吗 亲爱的
[01:09] Sometimes I’m really happy 有时候我真的很庆幸
[01:10] no one is around to hear you speak. 你说话时边上没人
[01:12] Okay, you know what? You’re just jealous of my scrapbook. 好吧 你只是嫉妒我的剪贴簿
[01:16] Get your own. 贴你自己的去吧
[01:52] So what’s your plan, Gustaf? 你有什么计划 古斯塔
[01:54] Two, maybe three eggs. 两个 也许三个鸡蛋
[01:56] Orange juice. 橙汁
[01:57] I don’t know. Cheese, candy. 奶酪 糖块
[01:59] Okay, I’m… I’m thinking of a life plan. 好吧 我指的是人生计划
[02:01] You know, you need to make a checklist. 你得列个清单
[02:03] Like, apartment, job, girlfriend. 比如 房子 工作 女朋友
[02:06] – Maybe a dog. – Oh, so many things. -也许再养条狗 -事儿真多
[02:08] It’s, like, four things. 就四样
[02:09] And you should focus on the apartment first. 你首先得找到房子
[02:11] News flash, Emma: I’m living here, so check. 简讯 爱玛 我要住这儿 查收
[02:14] Okay, uncheck. You can’t stay here. 不查收 你不能住这儿
[02:16] Have you even started looking for other places? 你开始找其他住处了吗
[02:18] – No. – Maybe that’s part of the problem, you know? -没 -也许这才是问题所在
[02:21] You won’t find a place if you don’t start looking for one. 你不开始找住处 就永远找不到
[02:24] As the old saying goes: 老话说得好
[02:26] it’s when you least look for something 你越不找什么
[02:28] that you find it… most. 什么就会自己找上门
[02:31] I don’t think that’s an old saying. 这算哪门子老话
[02:33] Do you want me to help you? 你需要我帮忙吗
[02:34] No! Don’t treat me like a child. 不 别把我当小孩
[02:36] I’m thirty and a half years old. 我三十岁半了
[02:38] I can do this by myself. 我可以自己来
[02:45] So, what’s on the list again? 清单上都有什么来着
[02:47] Apartment. 房子
[02:48] Apartment. 房子
[02:49] – Job. – Job… -工作 -工作
[02:51] – Girlfriend. – Girlfriend. -女朋友 -女朋友
[02:53] Dog… 狗
[02:55] Got it. Let’s get started. 搞定 开始找吧
[03:00] Apartments are this way. 找房子这边走
[03:02] – What? – The apartments are this way. -什么 -找房子这边走
[03:04] I know. This is the freezer, Bruce. 我知道 这是冻箱 布鲁斯
[03:06] – No, that’s the refrigerator. – The refrigerator. -不 那是冰箱 -冰箱
[03:53] Check it out. 你看
[03:54] Look how good these look. 我穿着多合适
[03:55] Mm, those are my old ones. 那是我的旧衣服
[03:57] – These are women’s pants? – Yeah, -这是女裤吗 -是啊
[03:58] but don’t worry. You look hot. 不过别担心 你看起来性感极了
[04:00] Oh, my God, look at your ass! 天啊 看看你的屁股
[04:01] You look like J. Lo. 跟詹妮弗·洛佩兹似的
[04:03] Is that a good thing or a bad thing? 这是好事还是坏事
[04:04] It… depends, I guess. 看情况吧
[04:09] Dog. Check. 狗 你们看
[04:10] You bought a dog? 你买了条狗
[04:12] You can’t buy and sell dogs, Bruce, 你不能买卖狗 布鲁斯
[04:15] they’re not human beings. 他们又不是人类
[04:17] Okay, there’s so much wrong with that statement, 你这话槽点太多
[04:18] I don’t even know where to begin. 我都不知道从哪开始吐起
[04:20] What’s its name? 它叫什么名字
[04:21] Well, he can’t tell me, can he? 他又不能告诉我 不是吗
[04:23] I hereby name you… 那我就给你赐名…
[04:27] Gustaf’s Dog. 古斯塔的狗
[04:29] I think you started on the wrong end of the list. 列表上你要完成的事情顺序搞错了
[04:30] I said apartment and job first. 我说要先找房子和工作
[04:32] Well, it just so happens that I’m going see an apartment today. 我就是今天去看房子的时候遇到这条狗的
[04:35] So, in your face! 打脸了吧
[04:37] Ah, poor dog. 好可怜的狗狗
[04:40] – Gustaf’s Dog. – Poor, Gustaf’s Dog. -是古斯塔的狗 -好可怜的古斯塔的狗
[04:58] No, Bruce, Bruce. I-I’ll pack the car. 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 让我来弄吧
[05:01] You know, the packing has to be… 这些得要装得…
[05:08] to be safe. 以保障安全
[05:26] 可这是家庭出游 他一直都来的 是谁邀请的布鲁斯
[05:29] -我邀请的 他是我未婚夫啊 -我知道 抱歉 布鲁斯
[05:35] 只是我们以前出游时车上 从来没有美国佬 布鲁斯是第一个
[05:38] 爸 你够了 布鲁斯肯定要一起去
[05:40] -他又不是随便的什么美国佬 他可是布鲁斯 -是啊 为啥我们不能带上布鲁斯
[05:44] Why does everyone keep saying Bruce? 为啥你们一直在说”布鲁斯”
[05:46] 那我们出发去滑雪吧 准备好了吗
[06:17] Did you hear that, Gustaf’s Dog? 你听到了吗 古斯塔的狗
[06:19] There’s seven more rooms. 还有七间房间哟
[06:23] 怎么可能那么巧他能听懂瑞典语呢 毕竟这可是小众语言
[06:29] Hello, my name is Cecilia. 你好 我叫塞西莉亚
[06:31] Hello. Hello, old lady. 你好呀 老太太
[06:33] Yes. 好吧
[06:47] 行 所以要交… 三个月的话…
[06:52] -要交… 要交… -十五万
[06:58] 行 先让我打个电话 了解下我的财务状况
[07:11] 好吧 那我能不能申请借贷 我要租房子
[07:15] 我马上就会去找工作的 列表上下一个就是找工作
[07:19] 不知道 随便什么工作呗 你这是在逗我吗 不能借贷
[07:24] 你怎么不照照镜子看看自己的模样 你这个资本主义的寄生虫
[07:28] 抱歉 宝贝 可这个月的零用钱已经给你了
[08:00] It’s an old pile of garbage. 就是一堆垃圾堆起来的
[08:02] It’s not that bad. 也没这么差吧
[08:03] No, it’s literally an old pile of garbage. 不不 这儿确实就是垃圾山
[08:06] 你说得没错 那我们还是去大天空滑雪中心吧
[08:28] Honey, you have something on here, you know, so… 宝贝 你这里好像沾到点什么
[08:33] – You’re a child. – It was funny though. -你真幼稚 -可是很好玩啊
[08:35] Ah, that’s us! 是我们
[08:38] So, this guy needs, uh, to rent a pair of skis. 他想借一副滑雪板
[08:42] Then you’ve come to the right place. 那你们来对地方了
[08:43] Eh, what level are you, sir? 先生 你是什么级别的
[08:45] I don’t know, probably like… semi-advanced. 我也不知道 半高级吧
[08:48] Semi-advanced? 半高级
[08:50] I’m guessing somewhere in between advanced and expert. 就是高级和专家级之间的级别吧
[08:52] Like, how much have you skied before? 你之前滑过多久了
[08:55] Before today? 今天之前吗
[08:57] Uh, technically never, 从没滑过
[08:57] but I was a really good athlete in high school. 不过我高中时是个出色的运动员
[08:58] – You never skied? – No. -你从没滑过雪 -嗯
[09:00] Then I would recommend our ski school, for beginners. 针对初学者 我推荐你参加我们的滑雪班
[09:02] If you come with me please. 你先跟我过来下
[09:04] Beginners? No, I can walk. 初学者 不不 我会走路
[09:05] I’ve never been a beginner at anything. 我擅长任何运动
[09:06] Maybe that’s a good idea honey. 宝贝 也许这是个好主意
[09:08] For what, to learn how to walk 怎么就是了 就学怎么穿着
[09:10] with long shoes on snow? 长鞋子在雪上走路吗
[09:11] – Yeah. – Are you going to go to ski school? -对 -你也参加滑雪班吗
[09:13] No, because I know how to ski. 不 因为我会滑雪
[09:14] I once beat Anja Parson in this slope. 我在这条坡道赢过安尼娅·帕尔松
[09:17] When I was 12. 那时我才12岁
[09:18] – Wow. Well done. – Thank you. -太厉害了 -谢谢
[09:20] Except, she has no evidence of it. 可她没证据证明这件事
[09:21] No pictures; there’s no scrapbook 没有照片 没有剪贴簿之类的
[09:23] – or anything like that, so. – We Swedes don’t like to brag, -玩意儿 -我们瑞典人不喜欢炫耀
[09:25] unlike some Americans. 可不像某些美国佬
[09:27] Kind of sounds like you’re bragging right now. 听着感觉你现在就是在炫耀
[09:29] Well, actually, Anja is here today. 其实安尼娅今天也在
[09:31] So you could just ask her. 你可以直接问她
[09:32] – She is? For real? – Yeah. -她在这 真的吗 -嗯
[09:34] Then she’ll tell you. 那她会告诉你的
[09:35] – So, beginners skis for you, sir? – Yes. -你是滑雪初学者吗 -没错
[09:37] And then we want to sign up for the ski school. 我们想报名参加滑雪班
[09:41] Okay, I’ll do it, but it’s not going to take me long, okay? 好吧 我参加就是了 花不了多久的吧
[09:44] It’s going to be no problem whatsoever. 我肯定能轻松搞定的
[09:46] Okay, let’s ski this mo-fo. 我们去雪上浪吧
[09:50] I don’t now how to… talk ski language… 我不知道你们滑雪有什么暗语
[09:53] – No. – No. -确实 -是啊
[10:30] I’m sorry, I don’t speak any Swedish. 不好意思 我不会说瑞典语
[10:35] Okay. 好的
[10:37] We start by warming up your hands and wrists. 先活动活动手腕 做个热身
[10:40] Can we move this along? I just need to know the basics, 可以跳过这步吗 我只要学些基本动作
[10:42] then I’m out of here. 然后我就可以走了
[10:43] Warming up is important to don’t hurt yourself. 热身可以有效地防止你受伤
[10:47] Okay, 好的
[10:48] one by one, 一个接着一个
[10:49] ski down into my arms. 滑到我这边来
[10:52] Good! Good work. 很棒 滑得很好
[11:00] Here… 这样…
[11:01] – Ehh, take your skis like this, – Yeah… -这样控制你的滑雪板 -好的…
[11:04] – down and out. – Yeah. Yeah. -重心向下慢慢来 -好的
[11:12] – Up with you again – I’ll get it, -再适应一下 -我明白了
[11:14] – and try again. – I’ll get it. -再试试看 -知道了
[11:14] You’ll get it soon. 很快就能掌握了
[11:16] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:20] You know what, this is crap. 这些都是废话
[11:21] I’m going to make a run for it. 我要去滑一圈
[11:23] I’ll see you on the outside. 我们外面见
[11:27] Here, wait! 等等
[11:30] Here, I will help you back. 我帮你滑回来
[11:36] – You must turn around. – Yeah, I know. -你得转个头 -我知道
[11:38] It’s much tougher than I thought. 这比我想象的要难
[11:41] – You’ll fix it. – I got it. -你能学会的 -我明白
[11:46] -我能问你几个问题吗 -可以 抓紧问吧
[11:48] -你有工作吗 -当然 这就是我的工作
[11:52] -就这个 帮人开门 -这也是其中的一部分
[12:18] -我最小的孩子十五岁 -卡莉娜 搬来跟我住吧
[12:55] 你还做了鸡蛋三明治 老天 赐予我力量吧
[13:15] -有鹅肝酱和黄瓜… -你得停止你的这些传统了
[13:28] Ohh, I’m sorry I’m late. 对不起 我来晚了
[13:30] I’ve been chasing Anja Parson for almost an hour now. 我追安尼娅·帕尔松追了快一个小时了
[13:32] She’s pretty fast nowadays. 她现在滑得真快
[13:34] What’s that? 那是什么
[13:35] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[13:38] It’s going much slower than I would like. 这滑雪培训班的进程比我想的慢
[13:40] Really? I thought you were Mister Athlete. 是吗 我还以为你是运动达人呢
[13:41] I am. I’m good at sports, 我是啊 我可擅长体育运动了
[13:43] but skiing is not a sport. 但滑雪又不是体育运动
[13:44] It’s not? 不是吗
[13:45] No, it’s an activity. 不啊 就是个娱乐项目
[13:46] There’s no ball. 连个球都没有
[13:47] Sport has to have hand-eye coordination, 运动需要手眼协调
[13:49] not hand-foot coordination. 而不是手脚协调
[13:51] So, what about soccer? 那足球呢
[13:52] Soccer is technically a sport, 严格意义上来说 足球是项体育运动
[13:54] but it’s way below all the other handsy sports. 但比那些需要用动手的运动可差得多了
[13:58] Do you ever think before you speak? 你说话之前动脑子吗
[13:59] – It’s my mother, sorry. – Right. -是我妈妈打来的 不好意思 -好吧
[14:00] I’ve got to take this. 这个电话我得接
[14:20] In your face! 打脸了吧
[14:23] Who’s your daddy? Who’s your daddy? 谁是你爸比 谁是你爸比
[14:25] Who’s your daddy? Who’s your daddy? 谁是你爸比 谁是你爸比
[14:35] So what are you up to today, Bruce? 你今天做了什么 布鲁斯
[14:37] Uh, actually we’re skiing. 我们在滑雪呢
[14:39] Hey, you’re not going to believe this, 你不会相信的
[14:40] but over here they think that’s a sport. 但这边的人觉得滑雪是项体育运动
[14:41] No way. 不是吧
[14:42] I know! It’s unbelievable, right? 是吧 简直不可思议 对吧
[14:43] Skiing is like walking on long shoes in the snow. 滑雪不就是穿着长长的鞋子在雪地里走么
[14:48] That’s hilarious that they think skiing is a sport. 他们觉得滑雪是项体育运动 太好笑了
[14:51] You live in a very strange country, Bruce. 你定居的国家可真是神奇 布鲁斯
[14:53] I know, strange, but it’s actually pretty beautiful. 神奇吧 但这里真的特别美
[14:57] You guys should really come visit in the winter sometime. 你们真的应该在冬天的时候来看看
[14:58] – Oh, we will. – Yeah, maybe next winter, -我们会的 -明年冬天好了
[15:01] if you guys want to book a trip or something… 如果你们想安排次旅行或者…
[15:02] On Friday. 周五就去
[15:04] – What? – Yes, we are coming on Friday. -什么 -是的 我们周五就去了
[15:08] – This Friday? – Yes! -这周五 -是的
[15:09] I mean, you and Emma are so busy planning the wedding, right? 你跟爱玛为了婚礼忙得团团转 不是吗
[15:13] And so me and Dad are just going to come over. 所以我跟你爸要过去
[15:15] We’ll help out and we’ll just plan everything for you, 我们可以去帮帮忙 帮你们安排安排
[15:18] make sure everything turns out right. 确保万无一失
[15:20] Big surprise, huh? 惊喜吧
[15:21] Yeahh… 确实…
[15:23] Oh, Brucie, I wish I could see your face right now. 布鲁斯 我真希望现在就能看见你
[15:27] This Friday? 这周五吗
[15:28] Yeah, this Friday. 是的 就这周五
[15:30] And they’ve already booked their tickets. 他们已经订好机票了
[15:31] So hypothetically, 假如说
[15:32] if you want to cancel someone else’s ticket, how would you do it? 如果你想把别人的机票退了 你会怎么办
[15:34] You know what else she said? 你知道她还说了什么吗
[15:35] Skiing is not a sport. 滑雪不是项体育运动
[15:36] Oh well, I guess it’s settled then. 好吧 就这么定了是吧
[15:38] Yeah, it’s an activity. 就是项娱乐活动
[15:39] And I just mastered it. 我已经掌握了
[15:40] – What? – I just mastered the fine activity of skiing. -什么 -我已经掌握滑雪的技巧了
[15:43] You just mastered the fine activity of skiing? 你已经掌握滑雪的技巧了
[15:45] – Yeah, I think so. – We have time for one more run -我想是吧 -如果你愿意的话
[15:47] – if you want to. – I wish I could, -我们还可以再滑一圈 -我也想啊
[15:48] but the slope’s already closed. 但滑雪区已经关了
[15:50] The kids’ slope, yes. 儿童滑雪区是关了
[15:51] I would, I certainly would, 我真的很想去
[15:52] but, um, I’m sore from all this advanced skiing. 但我滑雪滑得全身酸痛
[15:56] Come on, you can go with me in the big slope 你可以跟我去成人滑雪区
[15:58] now that you’ve totally mastered skiing. 反正你已经完全掌握滑雪的技巧了
[16:00] Listen, all I’m saying is 我只是想说
[16:01] it’s not as hard as I thought it was going to be. 滑雪没我想的那么难
[16:02] Okay? They said I was one of their best students. 好吗 他们说我是最顶尖的学生
[16:05] Yeah, but the other students were kids, honey. 是的 但其他学生都是小孩 亲爱的
[16:07] Come on, I just want to see how good you’ve become. 来吧 我只想看看你的成果
[16:09] First, you have something here. 首先 你这里沾到什么东西了
[16:12] You’re so gullible. 你真容易受骗
[16:14] Listen, babe, I love you, 听着 宝贝 我爱你
[16:15] you know that, right? 你知道的 对吧
[16:16] Let’s just forget about this. 我们忘记这些吧
[16:18] We’ll go back inside, 我们进去
[16:19] – It’s on. – Forget this ever hap… -又来了 -把这些都忘了…
[16:21] What is on? I don’t… 什么又来了 我没有…
[17:23] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[17:24] I’m warming up. It’s important to warm up. 热身 热身很重要
[17:26] Okay. So let’s go. 好吧 那滑吧
[17:28] Hey, can’t we just wait a bit? 等一下不行吗
[17:30] – Why? – Okay, you know what? -为什么 -知道吗
[17:31] Maybe you were right, all right? 也许你是对的 好吗
[17:32] Maybe Americans tend to over-exaggerate a bit and brag a bit, 也许美国人有夸大的倾向 吹点牛
[17:35] but you Swedes, you do the opposite. That’s even worse. 但你们瑞典人正相反 那样更糟
[17:37] Okay? You said you weren’t good at skiing. 你说你滑得不好
[17:39] You’re great at skiing. You’re super good. 但你滑得很好 超好
[17:41] You should have your own friggin’ scrapbook. 你应该做一本自己的剪贴薄
[17:42] I know! So let’s race. 我知道 来比比吧
[17:44] – One, two, three… – I can’t! -一 二 三 -我不行
[17:46] I can’t, okay? I can’t! 我不行 好吗 不行
[17:47] It’s too steep and I’m freaking out up here! 太快了 而且站在这么高我好怕
[17:49] Honey, honey, relax, okay? 宝贝 宝贝 放松点 好吗
[17:51] I’m just joking. 我开玩笑的
[17:52] I’m actually really surprised 其实我很惊讶
[17:53] you even made it to the top. 你能站在山顶
[17:55] Okay, I’m proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[17:58] Babe, I love you. I’ll help you down. 宝贝 我爱你 我会帮你滑下去的
[18:00] Okay? Give me a kiss. 好吗 亲亲我
[18:01] That I can do. 这个我能做到
[18:04] Anja? 安尼娅
[18:06] Anja! 安尼娅
[18:11] Oh, God. 天呐
[18:48] What do you say, Gustaf’s Dog? 你觉得怎么样古斯塔的狗
[18:50] Gustaf’s Dog? 古斯塔的狗
[18:53] Gustaf’s Dog! 古斯塔的狗
[18:55] What have you done? 你干了什么
[18:57] On the Persian rug? 在波斯地毯上
[18:58] I mean, it’s just like walking on snow. 我是说 这就像是在雪上行走
[19:01] You know? It’s not a sport. 这不是运动
[19:02] There’s no ball. 球都没有
[19:04] Sport has to have a ball. 有球才算运动
[19:07] So what is it that you do? 你是干什么的
[19:08] Uh, I’m a professional skier. 我是滑雪运动员
[19:14] Yeah, sometimes I speak before I think. 有时候我说话不经大脑
[19:16] There you are. 你在这里
[19:19] – Hi. Oh, you got stuff… – Not funny. -你脸上有… -这个不好笑
[19:21] – No, no… – Not funny. -不不 -不好笑
[19:27] Honey, you have something on the side of your face… 亲爱的 你那边脸上沾了东西
[19:29] – Stop it, please. It’s for real this time. – Not now! -别这样 这次是真的 -现在不是时候
[19:42] Honey, you have something. 宝贝 你这里沾到了…
[19:43] – Not now, okay? – I’m not… -现在不是时候 好吗 -我没说谎…
[19:58] Oh my God, what a sore loser she is. 天啊 她可真是个败军之将
[20:01] Honey, you have stuff all over… 宝贝 你满脸都是…
[20:01] – It’s not funny, okay? – It’s all over your f… -这不好玩 好吗 -满脸都是…
[20:03] – Come on. – Okay, fine, do it yourself. -得了 -好吧 你自己确认一下
[20:05] Just… touch it yourself. 你自己摸一下
[20:09] Oh, my God. 天啊
[20:10] – I have snot all over my face. – I… -我满脸都是鼻涕 -我
[20:12] Bruce, why didn’t you tell me? 布鲁斯 你怎么不告诉我
[20:13] I tried to tell you, like, ten times. 我试了十次想告诉你
[20:15] Now Anja thinks I’m some super competitive, nagging snot-face! 现在安尼娅会觉得我是超烦人的鼻涕脸对手
[20:20] Is there any part of that that’s not true? 难道不是吗
[20:23] It’s not funny. 一点也不好笑
[20:24] Snot funny. 鼻涕好笑
[20:26] God. Snot the end of the world. 天啊 鼻涕不是世界末日
[20:33] This is the deal, Gustaf’s Dog. 来做笔交易 古斯塔的狗
[20:35] You poop too much. 你太能拉了
[20:36] I told you this before… 我已经告诉过你了
[20:40] and it’s either my way or the highway. 现在必须按我的规矩来
[20:43] So, I’m sorry to say 很抱歉这么说
[20:44] you’re no longer Gustaf’s Dog. 但你不再是古斯塔的狗了
[20:46] You’re just dog. 你只是一只狗
[20:49] Run, dog. 走吧 狗狗
[20:51] Run free. 随便跑吧
欢迎来到瑞典

文章导航

Previous Post: 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号