时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[00:14] | I had so much fun last night. | 昨晚真是乐趣多多 |
[00:16] | It was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[00:18] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生什么了 |
[00:19] | Ummm… everything. | 能发生的都发生了 |
[00:21] | What do you mean by that? I don’t… | 你什么意思 我不… |
[00:22] | What do you mean by “What does that mean”? What does that mean? | 你说”什么意思”什么意思 什么意思 |
[00:25] | – What do you mean? – This is… | -你什么意思 -这有点… |
[00:27] | – this is not good. – Is this a dream? | -这有点不太妙 -这是个梦吗 |
[00:30] | It’s a dream? | 这是个梦吗 |
[00:31] | I don’t know. Is this a nightmare? | 我也不知道 这是个噩梦吗 |
[00:33] | Oh, my God, it feels like it. | 天啊 感觉有点像 |
[00:52] | 潇湘月影 Isabelle很爱笑 | |
[00:56] | chance-coco | 珞珞 没有影子 |
[01:06] | Hello, you reached the voicemail of Bruce Evans. | 你好 这是布鲁斯·埃文斯的语音信箱 |
[01:08] | I’m back now, in the U.S, | 我现在回美国了 |
[01:10] | so please leave me a message after the tone | 请在听到响声后留言 |
[01:13] | and I will get right back to you. Thank you. | 我会尽快回电 谢谢 |
[01:16] | Hey, babe, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[01:18] | I’ve tried to call you, like, ten times now. | 我打了都快十次电话了 |
[01:20] | So, um, what’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[01:24] | Call me back, I’m worried. | 快回电话 我很担心 |
[01:26] | Okay, bye. Love you. | 拜拜 爱你 |
[01:29] | -你们谈了吗 -我们只不过在医院相遇 | |
[01:32] | -达成什么共识了吗 -没有 | |
[01:36] | -难道你们什么都没说 -我们说了话 但是没谈 | |
[01:41] | -我们说了话 挺好的 -好就行 | |
[02:13] | -很帅气 是不是 -看上去跟老爸一样 | |
[02:18] | -才不是 -就是 瞧瞧他们 | |
[02:26] | -可能水手对我有吸引力 -你在搞笑吧 | |
[02:42] | I need you to be honest with me, okay? | 我需要你对我说实话 好吗 |
[02:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:47] | Did we have sex last night? | 昨晚咱们上床了吗 |
[02:49] | Yes. | 上了 |
[02:53] | Okay, then how was it? | 好吧 感觉怎么样 |
[02:55] | Amazing. | 棒极了 |
[02:58] | Ha, now I know you’re lying | 现在我知道你在撒谎了 |
[02:59] | because no one has ever said that to me before. | 因为从来没人跟我说过这话 |
[03:02] | Fine, we didn’t have sex. | 好吧 咱们没有上床 |
[03:04] | Yes! Told you. | 太好了 我就说嘛 |
[03:05] | I tried to have sex with you, | 我试着上你 |
[03:06] | but you were, like, totally passed out | 可你完全昏了过去 |
[03:08] | and it was really hard, but I tried to put it in. | 实在太难了 不过我有很努力把它放进去 |
[03:11] | You can’t do stuff like that, Aubrey. | 你不能这么做 奥布蕾 |
[03:13] | That is illegal, by the way. | 这可是违法的 |
[03:14] | Where, in Sweden? | 在哪 瑞典吗 |
[03:16] | It’s called rape, is what it’s called. | 这叫做强奸 |
[03:18] | – What? – Ra… You heard me the first time. | -什么 -强…你明明听到了 |
[03:20] | Is it called “Rappen”? | 是叫”强健”吗 |
[03:21] | Wh-where is my shirt, by the way? | 我的上衣呢 |
[03:23] | – I burned it. – What? | -被我烧了 -搞什么啊 |
[03:27] | You told me to. | 你让我烧的 |
[03:29] | I did not tell you to burn my shirt. | 我才没有让你烧我的上衣 |
[03:32] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 是的 |
[03:34] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我得赶紧离开这 |
[03:35] | No! Bruce, come on. | 不 布鲁斯 拜托 |
[03:37] | Don’t leave. Please! | 别走 求你了 |
[03:38] | We can make this work, I know we can. | 我们可以好好相处的 我坚信 |
[03:41] | There is no “We” And there is no “This”. | 没有什么”我们”也没有什么”相处” |
[03:45] | – Where are you going? – I… Away from here. | -你要去哪里 -我吗 离开这里 |
[03:49] | Where, back to stupid Sweden? | 去哪 回狗屁瑞典吗 |
[03:51] | – Maybe I will, I don’t know… – Maybe you should! | -可能吧 还不确定 -你的确该回去 |
[03:53] | It’s all you care about anyway, Sweden. | 反正你心心念念着瑞典 |
[03:55] | Even in your sleep, you’re like, “Emma, Emma, Emma! | 就连睡觉也是 “爱玛 爱玛 爱玛” |
[03:58] | Sweden, Volvo, Ikea… Herring.” | “瑞典 沃尔沃 宜家 鲱鱼” |
[04:03] | You’re right. I mean, there’s… | 没错 因为这里… |
[04:05] | there’s nothing for me here anymore. | 我已经不属于这里了 |
[04:06] | I’m going back. I’m going to go back to Sweden. | 我要回去 我要回瑞典 |
[04:08] | Great. Go back to Sweden. | 好 回瑞典吧 |
[04:09] | – Have fun. – Fine. | -玩得开心 -好的 |
[04:10] | And guess what, I’m pregnant. | 知道吗 我怀孕了 |
[04:13] | Yeah, that’s right, I’m pregnant! | 没错 我怀孕了 |
[04:15] | I can feel it inside of me, it’s kicking. | 我能感觉到肚子里的孩子在踢我 |
[04:19] | – No. – Bruce, don’t! | -我不信 -布鲁斯 别走啊 |
[04:21] | I need you to be the father of my baby! | 我需要你来当孩子他爹啊 |
[05:11] | -古斯塔 能单独和你聊聊吗 -爸爸 美梦成真了啊 | |
[06:35] | I’m sorry, sir, | 抱歉 先生 |
[06:36] | there are no more flights to Sweden today. | 今天没有去瑞典的航班了 |
[06:38] | No, no, no, I have to get there, so, um… | 不行不行 我一定要去那 |
[06:42] | Are there any flights tomorrow, at least? | 至少明天会有航班吧 |
[06:52] | And now it is tomorrow. | 现在明天的也没了 |
[06:54] | You’re not helping, sir. | 这招不管用的 先生 |
[06:56] | I know, I’m sorry. You know what? I… | 好吧 抱歉 你知道吗 我… |
[06:58] | This is a bad kind of day for me. | 今天我过得挺不顺 |
[07:01] | Bad few days, actually. | 这几天都挺不顺 |
[07:03] | My girlfriend and I kind of broke up, | 我女朋友和我处在分手边缘 |
[07:06] | and now I’m trying to go back there and make things right. | 我现在要回去挽回她 |
[07:08] | You know, I’m kind of trying to surprise her | 我想给她点惊喜 |
[07:10] | with a surprise trip back to Sweden, | 给她来个惊喜的回归瑞典之旅 |
[07:12] | so I really need you because, um… | 所以我真的很需要你帮忙 |
[07:16] | It kind of feels like I’m in a romantic comedy, you know? | 这就像浪漫喜剧电影情节 你明白吗 |
[07:19] | It’s like, “Are there any rom-com tickets in that computer?” | 你电脑里有浪漫喜剧电影票吗 |
[07:21] | No, unfortunately there aren’t any rom-com tickets available. | 很不幸 的确没有”浪漫喜剧电影票”了 |
[07:25] | Hugh Grant’s come in here and take the last one? | 休·格兰特走进机场买走了最后一张票 |
[07:27] | He was like, “Excuse me! | 他说 “抱歉… |
[07:29] | Stop! In the name of love!” | 等等 以爱之名” |
[07:32] | That was Hugh Grant? | 你在模仿休·格兰特吗 |
[07:34] | It was supposed to be, yeah. | 对啊 不像吗 |
[07:35] | Yeah, that was awful. | 一点也不像 |
[07:38] | Can you please just help me? I’m sorry. | 那我道歉 拜托你就帮帮我吧 |
[07:46] | I am sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:48] | I have nothing available today. | 今天的票均已售完 |
[07:50] | This is very unusual. | 这种情况很少见 |
[07:51] | All the seats to Stockholm are booked. | 去斯德哥尔摩的机票全部售空 |
[07:53] | Please, I need your help. | 拜托了 请帮帮我 |
[07:54] | This is really, really important. | 这件事 事关重大 |
[07:57] | Okay, well, there is something. | 好吧 我倒是有个办法 |
[08:00] | Yes! Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[08:01] | But there are quite a few stops on the way. | 但是你需要转好几班飞机 |
[08:04] | – Okay. – And it’s a middle seat. | -好的 -而且是中间座位 |
[08:06] | Okay, that’s fine, I’ll take it. | 没关系 就订这个了 |
[08:07] | And it’s by the bathrooms. | 还是靠洗手间的位子 |
[08:09] | And the seat doesn’t recline. | 也不能调动座椅靠背 |
[08:11] | Okay, I’ll take it. | 没事 我要了 |
[08:13] | Okay, I’ll print out for you. | 好的 这就给您出票 |
[08:15] | Go ahead. | 那就快出吧 |
[08:17] | You need to step aside. | 你得站过去一些 |
[08:22] | That’s a baby step. | 不是小碎步 |
[08:27] | -我们得谈谈 -谈吧 | |
[08:32] | -你想和妈妈重归于好吗 -想啊 | |
[08:39] | -你觉得你可以吗 -可以 | |
[08:41] | -那你能把房子卖了吗 -不行 | |
[09:30] | – Hello there. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:31] | Hi. I’m picking up two tickets to Sweden. | 你好 我来取两张飞往瑞典的机票 |
[09:33] | One is for me, | 一张是我的 |
[09:34] | and one is for my little Wipsy here. | 另外一张是给我家威普斯的 |
[09:37] | Ohhh, she is so cute. | 她好可爱啊 |
[09:39] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[09:40] | Are you excited to be a world traveler? | 要做环球旅行家了 你兴不兴奋啊 |
[09:42] | Aren’t you excited to go be on | 马上就能坐上飞机飞到空中了 |
[09:43] | the big airplane up high in the sky? | 难道你不激动吗 |
[09:47] | Are you going to Sweden? | 你要去瑞典吗 |
[09:49] | – Yes, yes, I am, Yeah. – Okay, good, | -是啊 我是去瑞典 -太好了 |
[09:51] | because I am trying to get there as well. | 因为我也正好想去那 |
[09:52] | I’m trying to surprise my Swedish girlfriend. | 想过去给我的瑞典女朋友一个惊喜 |
[09:55] | Oh, hey, Swedish girls. | 瑞典女孩啊 |
[09:57] | – They’re the best, bro. – I know. | -她们超棒的 兄弟 -我知道 |
[09:59] | – They’re the best. – I feel the same way. | -真的超赞的 -我也这么觉得 |
[10:00] | My girlfriend and I we kind of broke up | 我和女朋友吵架分手了 |
[10:02] | but it was kind of my fault, | 但这都怪我不好 |
[10:03] | and I’m trying to make things right, you know? | 我现在想挽回她 你懂吗 |
[10:06] | Anyway, I can’t get in touch with her | 总之 我现在联系不上她 |
[10:07] | and I’m trying now to make things right, | 但是我想弥补我的过错 |
[10:09] | you know, to just surprise her | 你知道 给她一个惊喜 |
[10:11] | and go over there and just, you know, run up to her | 去到那边 飞奔向她 然后告诉她 |
[10:14] | and just tell her that she’s the one, you know? | 她就是我的真命天女 |
[10:16] | Yes! Yes. That is so awesome. | 太棒了 这简直太棒了 |
[10:18] | It’s so cool to see people | 真开心看到如今这年头 |
[10:19] | doing stuff like that in this day and age. | 这个年纪人还能做这么浪漫的事 |
[10:22] | Good for you. Good luck. | 好样的 祝你好运 |
[10:23] | I hope she says yes. This is so exciting. | 我希望她跟你和好 太让人激动了 |
[10:26] | Thank you so much. Yeah. I was hoping you’d say that | 多谢 我还真希望你能这么说 |
[10:27] | because I need a ticket and you have two, | 因为我要买一张票 而你有两张 |
[10:30] | so I was hoping I could get, uh, one of yours. | 所以你是否能匀一张给我 |
[10:32] | Oh, wish I could, but I-I do need two tickets. | 真希望我能 可我需要两张机票 |
[10:35] | I have one for me and one is also for my little Wipsy, so… | 一张是我的 一张给我的小威普斯 所以 |
[10:38] | I was thinking I could take the dog’s ticket. | 我想我可以用小狗的票 |
[10:40] | Oh. You would like to sit | 你是想 |
[10:43] | in the seat that my dog is sitting in? | 跟我的小狗坐同一个座位 |
[10:46] | Oh! That’s interesting. | 这可有意思了 |
[10:48] | because what I’m trying to do | 因为我在想 |
[10:50] | is think of why it would be this dog’s fault | 为什么你找不到一个相爱的美国女孩 |
[10:53] | that you can’t find a woman in America to love you. | 要怪到我的小狗头上 |
[10:56] | Are you serious right now? | 你不是认真的吧 |
[10:57] | Okay, sir, you’re getting agitated | 好了先生 你有点激动了 |
[10:58] | and you’re going to agitate little Wipsy, okay? | 你要吓到小威普斯了 好吗 |
[11:00] | And she is going to sissy all over my suit, | 她要是吓得尿在我的西装上 |
[11:02] | and then we’re all going to have a problem. | 那我们就都有麻烦了 |
[11:03] | I’m not even… | 我甚至都没… |
[11:04] | Yeah. Wip… Wipsy… Don’t look at him. | 没错 威普斯 不要看他 |
[11:08] | Wipsy…? She’s going to get upset. | 威普斯 她要不开心了 |
[11:10] | – Wipsy look away. – She doesn’t even look… | -威普斯 看别处 -她根本没看我… |
[11:11] | Wipsy look away. Wipsy look away. | 威普斯看别处 威普斯看别处 |
[11:16] | – Can you believe that guy? – You’re a monster. | -你敢相信吗 -你简直是禽兽 |
[11:19] | – I am? – I can’t believe you terrorized that dog. | -我 -我不敢相信你居然威胁一只小狗 |
[11:22] | Are my tickets ready, at least? | 我的机票打好了吗 |
[11:24] | No, they’re printing. | 没有 还在打 |
[12:56] | – Hello. – Hi, can I help you? | -你好 -你好 能为你做点什么 |
[12:58] | Yes, I was the one who called earlier | 我是稍早之前打电话来的那个人 |
[12:59] | and purchased all of the remaining tickets to Stockholm. | 想买剩下的所有去斯德哥尔摩的机票 |
[13:02] | Oh, yes. I have them right here ready to go. | 已经为您准备好了 |
[13:05] | Excellent. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[13:06] | I will not be needing these. | 我不需要这些 |
[13:08] | Have you seen a guy by the name of Bruce? | 你有没有见过一个叫布鲁斯的人 |
[13:11] | Kind of a short man with a dumb face. | 矮个子 白痴脸 |
[13:13] | Oh, yes. I know exactly who you’re talking about. | 见过 我知道你说的是谁 |
[13:16] | – He’s awful. – Bingo. | -他没救了 -没错 |
[13:17] | He was in here earlier looking for tickets to Stockholm. | 他来过 要去斯德哥尔摩的机票 |
[13:20] | Oh, was he? Interesting. | 是吗 有意思 |
[13:22] | Well, I guess he couldn’t find any. | 我猜他买不到了 |
[13:24] | Oh, no, I was able to find him one. | 不 我给他找到一张 |
[13:28] | Oh, I wish I could fire you right now. | 我真希望我能立刻炒了你 |
[13:31] | I wish you could too. | 我也希望你能 |
[13:33] | First day, I came right off the plane | 第一天我下飞机之后 |
[13:34] | and went straight to her family’s summer house and met everyone. | 直接去了她家的避暑别墅 见她的家人 |
[13:37] | I got really drunk, and I was jet-lagged, | 我喝醉了 还要倒时差 |
[13:39] | and I ended up passing out in the sauna. | 最后我在桑拿屋里晕了过去 |
[13:45] | Hey, honey, it’s me. Call me. Love you. | 亲爱的 是我 给我回电话 爱你 |
[15:22] | I don’t know, maybe she’s already moved on. | 我不知道 可能她已经放下了 |
[15:24] | You know? Maybe she’s with Marcus right now, | 可能她已经和马科斯在一起了 |
[15:26] | but I have to find out. | 但我必须知道她的心意 |
[15:28] | You know, ’cause that’s the key. You’ve got to fight, you know. | 这才是关键 得靠自己去争取 |
[15:29] | If you love somebody, you’ve got to fight for them. | 如果你爱一个人 你就得去争取 |
[15:54] | 你明白其中的差别了吗 无论有什么问题 你们都有机会去弥补 | |
[16:01] | 我敢保证 你所拥有的机会是这里所有人都可望而不可即的 | |
[16:08] | 只要生活能继续下去 就会有希望 努力去争取吧 | |
[16:27] | So then I was just like, | 所以那时候我就想 |
[16:29] | “All right, I’ll try to do what I did before.” | 那好吧 那我试着做我之前的工作好了 |
[16:30] | I tried to be a Swedish money manager. | 我试过成为瑞典理财师 |
[16:31] | I met with two Swedish celebrities. | 我见过两个瑞典名人 |
[16:33] | First guy, I have no idea what he was, | 第一个家伙 我完全不知道他是谁 |
[16:36] | he was, like, talking just love poems the whole time. | 他一直在讲他自己的情诗 |
[16:39] | Second guy was actually from that group ABBA. | 第二个家伙是阿巴组合里的成员 |
[16:41] | I don’t know which guy it was, | 但我分不清是哪个 |
[16:42] | but he was like, “I don’t need more money,” | 但他一直在说自己不需要那么多钱 |
[16:45] | so I was like, “This is not going to work,” You know? | 所以我就想这样下去可行不通 |
[16:47] | So I just said, “You know what, Emma? | 所以我就告诉她 |
[16:48] | I have to move back. I want to move back.” And she said, “Okay.” | 我得回去了 我想回去 她也同意了 |
[16:51] | And then her ex-boyfriend came, Marcus… | 然后她的前男友马科斯就来了 |
[17:04] | -我再也不能忍了 我们走吧 -妈妈再等一分钟吧 | |
[17:12] | Here he comes! | 他来了 |
[18:48] | *Love lifts us up where we belong* | *爱会让我们登上那属于我们的高处* |
[18:52] | *Where the eagles cry* | *那雄鹰嚎叫之处* |
[18:56] | *On a mountain high* | *那高山之巅* |
[19:00] | *Love lifts us up where we belong* | *爱会让我们登上那属于我们的高处* |
[19:05] | *Where the eagles cry* | *那雄鹰嚎叫之处* |
[19:11] | *On the mountains high* | *在那高山之巅* |
[19:14] | *Love lifts us…* | *爱让我们…* |
[19:57] | So then we moved in together, | 然后我们就同居了 |
[19:59] | her apartment, Stockholm. | 住在她在斯德哥尔摩的公寓里 |
[20:01] | And that didn’t go so well, actually. | 同居生活其实不太顺利 |
[20:03] | We had totally different styles. | 我们的生活方式完全不同 |
[20:04] | She wanted everything white | 她什么都喜欢白的 |
[20:05] | and I like things with colors, you know, and so… | 而我喜欢颜色鲜艳点 |
[20:08] | Anyway, we just decided to, like, | 总之 我们决定 |
[20:09] | get rid of everything, you know, start over. | 把东西都扔掉 重新开始 |
[20:11] | Thought it would be, like, really romantic. | 我们觉得那样会很浪漫 |
[20:13] | And actually, I didn’t get rid of my Boomer Esiason football, | 但其实我没扔我的卜默尔·伊夏森橄榄球 |
[20:15] | which is probably… | 可能… |
[20:17] | She was right about that, that was stupid, you know. | 她说得对 那东西挺蠢的 |
[20:18] | But he’s the best left-handed quarterback in NFL history, | 但他是全美橄榄球联盟史上最棒的左手四分卫 |
[20:20] | so I felt like I could at least keep that one thing, you know. | 所以我觉得至少这东西得留着 |
[20:25] | Honey, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[20:27] | Listen, I can’t do this anymore, I miss you too much. | 听着 我受不了了 我想你想得发狂 |
[20:29] | So, I’m coming to New York! | 所以我要去纽约找你了 |
[20:31] | I’m on my way right now, so don’t go anywhere. | 我现在在路上了 你别走哦 |
[20:33] | Okay, love you, see you soon! | 好了 爱你 一会儿见 |
[20:51] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[20:53] | Emma! | 爱玛 |
[20:55] | W-what are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[20:56] | I-I’m going to see you. Wh… ? | 我要去找你 你… |
[20:58] | I-I was coming to see you. | 我回来找你 |
[21:00] | You know, it’s a good thing you’re here | 你在这里真好 |
[21:01] | because I have a lot to say to you, | 我有好多话想对你说 |
[21:02] | so just listen, okay? | 你听着就好 |
[21:04] | I just want to say that, | 我想对你说 |
[21:05] | like, I know maybe I’m not the best fit for you | 我也许不是最合适你的另一半 |
[21:07] | or for this country or for your family, | 也不适合这个国家 不适合你的家庭 |
[21:09] | but I love you and that… like, that should mean something, | 但我爱你 这是有意义的 |
[21:12] | – that should be enough, right? – Babe, I love you too. | -这就够了 对吧 -亲爱的 我也爱你 |
[21:15] | I mean, the thing is, | 我是说 |
[21:16] | I found out these last few days that I love Sweden too! | 这几天我发现我也爱瑞典 |
[21:18] | I mean, I love lagom, and I love jantelag, | 我爱中庸思想 我爱人人平等 |
[21:22] | and I love saying hej hej to people. | 我爱像瑞典人一样跟人打招呼 |
[21:24] | But most of all, I love it because it’s your home | 但最重要的是 我爱它因为这里是你的家 |
[21:27] | and everything here reminds me of you. | 这里的一草一木都让我想起你 |
[21:29] | And I just want to be with you, like, every day, and… | 我想跟你在一起 每天在一起 |
[21:31] | God, this speech sounded so much better | 我回来的路上脑子里想的 |
[21:32] | in my head on the way here. | 比现在说的好多了 |
[21:33] | Can we just meet in the middle? | 我们在中间碰头好吗[有亲热之意] |
[21:35] | Yes! That’s what I’m saying, | 是啊 我也想说 |
[21:35] | – we’ve got to meet in the middle! – No, I-I mean now. | -我们得好好亲热亲热 -不 我说现在 |
[21:37] | – Like meet… up there. – Yes! | -在上面碰头 -好 |
[21:39] | – In the middle. – Yeah? Okay. | -中间见 -好 |
[21:54] | – I’m so happy. – Me too. | -我真开心 -我也是 |
[21:56] | – It’s like a fresh start. – I know. | -就像是全新的开始 -是啊 |
[21:58] | And you had your thing with Marcus, | 你跟马科斯的事 |
[22:00] | I had my thing with Aubrey | 我跟奥布蕾的事 |
[22:01] | and we just forget about… | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[22:02] | I-I didn’t do anything with Marcus. | 我跟马科斯没什么啊 |
[22:04] | – You didn’t? – Wait, | -是吗 -等等 |
[22:06] | what happened with Aubrey? | 你跟奥布蕾怎么了 |