时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Okay, I’m just gonna come out and say it. | 好吧 我就直说了 |
[00:10] | I’m gonna ask Emma to marry me, | 我想向爱玛求婚 |
[00:12] | and I just wanna stop by here to get your permission first. | 所以先过来征求您的同意 |
[00:15] | Well, that’s not up to me. | 这事我不能做主 |
[00:17] | You have to ask Emma about that. | 你得去问爱玛的意思 |
[00:19] | No, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[00:20] | But it’s tradition, so I just wanted to… | 但这是传统 所以我想… |
[00:22] | Where? | 哪儿的传统 |
[00:24] | Every… everywhere, I thought. | 到处都这样 |
[00:26] | But, maybe they don’t do it in Sweden but I don’t… | 也许瑞典不这样 但是我不… |
[00:27] | Viveka? | 薇薇卡 |
[00:29] | No, no, you don’t have to involve her. | 不 不用问她 |
[00:30] | Bruce wants our permission to marry Emma. | 布鲁斯想娶爱玛 来征求我们的同意 |
[00:32] | No, I don’t, I just need your permission. | 不 我只需要您同意 |
[00:34] | What are you asking for? | 你想问什么 |
[00:35] | A straight yes or no? | 我们直接说行或者不行吗 |
[00:38] | Um… yes? | 我想你们说”行” |
[00:40] | Then it’s no. | 那就不行 |
[00:41] | No, wait. Wait. I, I… | 不 等等 我… |
[00:44] | Listen, I realize maybe I’m not exactly what you guys | 听着 我知道也许我不是 |
[00:46] | had in mind for a son-in-law, | 你们理想的女婿 |
[00:48] | but I really love your daughter. | 但是我真的很爱你们的女儿 |
[00:50] | She’s smart and she’s funny and she’s beautiful… | 她聪明风趣又漂亮 |
[00:52] | Tall. | 还高 |
[00:54] | And tall. | 还高 |
[00:56] | God, I feel really vulnerable | 天呐 我真不情愿 |
[00:57] | saying this in front of you guys right now | 当着你们的面这么说 |
[00:58] | but I… I want to be together with her forever. | 但我想跟她永远在一起 |
[01:01] | And make her happy every day. | 让她幸福一辈子 |
[01:04] | And I just wanted you two to know that, because it’s true. | 我想让你们知道 因为我是真心的 |
[01:07] | And will always be true. | 永远是真心的 |
[01:08] | Oh-ohh! That’s so nice, Bruce! | 太贴心了 布鲁斯 |
[01:12] | But still no. | 但还是不行 |
[01:50] | As you know, we have hired a new head of marketing, | 如诸位所知 我们有了新的市场经理 |
[01:52] | and this is Diane. | 这位是戴安 |
[01:54] | Thanks Olof. I was… | 谢谢 奥拉夫 我… |
[01:55] | And of course, her being here | 当然了 她的到来 |
[01:57] | does not affect my status at all. | 并不会影响我的地位 |
[01:58] | I’m still the boss here, so, yeah. | 我还是这里的头儿 |
[02:01] | Okay, great, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:03] | It’s great to be here. | 很荣幸能来这里工作 |
[02:05] | As Olof said, | 正如奥拉夫所说 |
[02:06] | I am here to change this bank’s image. | 我是来改变这家银行的形象的 |
[02:09] | So, here’s a question for you: | 我要提个问题 |
[02:11] | What is the most important thing about the banking business? | 银行业最重要的是什么 |
[02:15] | Anyone? | 有人回答吗 |
[02:16] | No one? | 没人吗 |
[02:17] | Blondie, what’s your name? | 金发妞 你叫什么名字 |
[02:19] | – Emma. – Any idea? | -爱玛 -你怎么看 |
[02:21] | Uh, money? | 钱吗 |
[02:22] | Money? | 钱 |
[02:23] | No, not money. | 不 不是钱 |
[02:25] | It’s people. | 是人 |
[02:26] | Banks are about people. | 银行最重要的是人 |
[02:29] | Nobody wants a bunch of grumpy guys and gals | 没人想要一群臭着脸的男女 |
[02:32] | handling their money. | 帮他们管钱 |
[02:33] | “Hi, my name is Sven, | 你好 我叫斯万 |
[02:35] | “and I’d like to take care of your money | 我来管理你的钱 |
[02:36] | but first, give me a second to be even more bor-ing.” | 但首先 给我点时间让我更无聊点” |
[02:45] | Let’s start here. Everybody, gather ’round here. | 先从这里开始吧 大家伙聚过来 |
[02:47] | Come on. This’ll be fun. | 过来 很有意思的 |
[02:50] | All right? Get in, get a little closer. | 好了吗 过来 靠近一点 |
[02:51] | There we go. Okay. Everybody say, | 好了 大家一起说 |
[02:53] | “Cream cheese!” | 茄子 |
[02:55] | Cream cheese. | 茄子 |
[02:58] | Great! | 很好 |
[02:59] | That is step one to changing the image of this bank. | 这是改变银行形象的第一步 |
[03:03] | Now everybody, give me your accounts and I will tel you all. | 现在大家把微博账号告诉我 我圈你们 |
[03:07] | Emma? | 爱玛 |
[03:08] | I don’t have one. | 我没有 |
[03:09] | How is that even possible? What do you do with your day? | 怎么可能 那你每天干什么 |
[03:13] | I work. | 工作 |
[03:14] | Social media is an important part of work. | 社交媒体是工作的重要组成部分 |
[03:17] | You’ve got to get your message out there. | 你得用它发状态 |
[03:18] | Who do you want to be? | 你想成为什么样的人 |
[03:19] | Do you want to be cool, exciting Emma | 是又酷又有趣的爱玛 |
[03:20] | or lame and boring Sven? | 还是没用无聊的斯万呢 |
[03:30] | Bruce, don’t take this personally, | 布鲁斯 别当我在针对你 |
[03:32] | it’s not you. | 不是你的问题 |
[03:33] | It has nothing to do with you. | 与你无关 |
[03:35] | Although I have to admit the timing is not great | 虽然我必须承认 现在还不是时候 |
[03:37] | since you still don’t have a job, | 因为你还没找到工作 |
[03:39] | or money, or… | 也没钱 也没… |
[03:40] | I mean, it’s not like you’re going to grow any taller. | 你也没希望再长高了 |
[03:43] | Yeah, it doesn’t feel personal at all. | 是啊 一点都没针对我 |
[03:45] | No, no, it’s just our family. | 不不 是我们家的问题 |
[03:47] | We don’t do marriage. We don’t believe in it. | 我们不结婚 我们不信这一套 |
[03:49] | It doesn’t mean anything to us. | 结婚对我们毫无意义 |
[03:54] | Okay, well it means something to me, okay? | 但这对我有意义 |
[03:56] | It’s what people do when they love each other. | 人们相爱就会结婚 |
[03:58] | You have my permission, Bruce. | 我同意你结婚 布鲁斯 |
[04:00] | Oh, thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[04:01] | But that doesn’t help me at all. | 不过一点用都没有 |
[04:09] | You know what, technically, | 说真的 理论上 |
[04:10] | it’s only the father’s permission that I need. | 我只需要父亲的许可 |
[04:11] | So if you could just… give me a… | 所以如果您能给我… |
[04:13] | Plus, you know who’s married? | 而且 你知道谁结过婚吗 |
[04:15] | Adolf Hitler. | 阿道夫·希特勒 |
[04:17] | Josef Fritzl. | 约瑟夫·弗里茨 |
[04:18] | George Clooney. | 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[04:20] | Is this really a club you want to be part of? | 你想成为这一类人吗 |
[04:21] | Okay, I think you’re being a little bit ridiculous about this. | 您这话说得有点荒谬 |
[04:24] | Wait, George Clooney? | 等等 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[04:25] | Also, Emma doesn’t believe in marriage. | 而且 爱玛也不相信婚姻 |
[04:27] | She hates the concept of marriage. | 她讨厌婚姻这个概念 |
[04:30] | – Don’t you know that? – It’s not true. | -你不知道吗 -不是这样的 |
[04:32] | Have you ever talked to her about it? | 你跟她谈过这事吗 |
[04:34] | Yes! | 当然 |
[04:37] | I mean, not like… | 我是说 没有… |
[04:39] | Not specifically, but there is… | 没有明确说 但是有… |
[04:40] | Do you think you’re the first guy | 你觉得你是第一个 |
[04:41] | who’s ever asked her to marry him? | 向她求婚的男人吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[04:49] | Okay, you know what, this was a mistake. | 好吧 看来我不该来的 |
[04:51] | This is supposed to be just a formality. Okay? | 这本应只是个礼节的 |
[04:54] | And you know what? I’m going to ask her. | 我会向她求婚 |
[04:55] | Just so you know. | 先告诉你们一声 |
[04:59] | Nej men Bruc? | 布鲁斯 |
[05:13] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[05:23] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[05:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:31] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[05:33] | So, what have you been up to? | 你今天干什么了 |
[05:35] | Nothing special. | 没干什么 |
[05:36] | Any luck on the job hunt? | 找工作有进展吗 |
[05:39] | Still a limited market for overly qualified Americans | 资质过高又不会讲瑞典语的美国人 |
[05:41] | who don’t speak Swedish. | 就业市场有限 |
[05:43] | Maybe I should just go back to looking for accounting jobs. | 或许我应该再去找会计类的工作 |
[05:45] | Come on, we’re fine, babe. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[05:47] | I mean, you should do whatever makes you happy. | 你应该做让自己高兴的事 |
[05:49] | If we had more money I could buy a little happiness. | 如果有钱我就能买点高兴了 |
[05:54] | Oh, we had an American start at work today. | 我们那儿今天来了个美国人 |
[05:56] | She took a group photo of us and posted it online. | 她给我们拍了张合照 还传到了网上 |
[05:59] | Because “Banks are about people”. | 因为”银行重要的是人” |
[06:01] | – On the bank’s account? – Yeah. | -用银行的账号吗 -对 |
[06:03] | I’ve never seen anything posted on there. | 我从来没见那个号发过什么呢 |
[06:04] | Well, now there is. | 现在有了 |
[06:06] | Oh my God, have you seen yourself on this? | 天哪 你看到自己了吗 |
[06:08] | You look so bored. | 你看着好颓 |
[06:10] | What? | 什么 |
[06:12] | There’s tons of comments on here. | 评论超多的 |
[06:17] | we’ve actually never really talked about it, | 说起来我们还没讨论过 |
[06:19] | so, like… what do you… | 你觉得… |
[06:21] | How… What is your take on marriage? | 你对婚姻怎么看 |
[06:23] | What’s up with all the hearts? | 这么多心是什么鬼 |
[06:25] | It just means that people like the photo. | 意思是大家赞了这张照片 |
[06:26] | Oh, my God, this is out of control, | 天哪 这下完蛋了 |
[06:28] | there’s so many comments. | 评论也太多了 |
[06:29] | Look, someone wrote hashtag “Chairman of the Board”. | 瞧有人写了#董事长[颓废帝] |
[06:32] | – That’s not so bad. – No, the “Bored”, | -不错啊 -是”颓废” |
[06:34] | like B-O-R-E-D. | 颓 废 |
[06:36] | Listen… | 话说… |
[06:37] | So, um, marriage, what is the… | 婚姻… |
[06:39] | It’s not a big thing in Sweden. | 结婚在瑞典不算什么 |
[06:40] | We have “Sambo” for people who live together. | 我们管住在一起的叫”同居” |
[06:42] | “Is she in a coma?” | “她是昏了吗” |
[06:44] | “Can someone pull the stick out of her ass?” | “谁能拔出她的菊中棒” |
[06:46] | What does that even mean? | 这啥意思啊 |
[06:51] | – I know what it means. – Sorry. | -我知道什么意思 -不好意思 |
[06:52] | – Oh, my God.I can’t breathe. – Thought it was a translation problem… | -天哪我喘不过来气了 -我还以为你问翻译 |
[06:57] | Wow, this has been re-posted, like, 450 times already. | 已经被转发了450多次了 |
[07:00] | Is that bad? | 很不好吗 |
[07:01] | No, it’s… it’s… | 不 只是… |
[07:02] | It’s not a contest. Okay? | 这不是比赛 |
[07:06] | So… you’re not into weddings, or…? | 你不喜欢婚礼吗 |
[07:08] | Swedish weddings are endless and super expensive. | 瑞典的婚礼没完没了还死贵 |
[07:11] | Why not just take the money and go to Thailand instead… | 还不如拿那个钱去泰国玩呢 |
[07:14] | Why? Who’s getting married? | 怎么了 谁要结婚 |
[07:17] | No one, I guess. | 没有吧 |
[07:24] | Bruce! What time is there? Midnight? | 布鲁斯 你们那边几点 半夜吗 |
[07:27] | No, it’s 2:00 in the afternoon. | 没有 下午两点 |
[07:28] | Oh, man, I can never figure that out. Okay. | 我永远都算不明白 好吧 |
[07:30] | So how are you, what’s going on? | 你还好吗 最近如何 |
[07:32] | How is your way-too-hot-for-u girlfriend? | 那个配你简直白瞎的女朋友怎么样了 |
[07:34] | Good, she’s good. | 她挺好 |
[07:35] | I’m actually thinking of proposing to her. | 我准备求婚呢 |
[07:37] | Smart move, you know, | 这招漂亮 |
[07:38] | if someone’s wayt of your league | 如果你不咋配得上人家 |
[07:40] | you got to make sue to lock that down. | 最好先套牢 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I wouldn’t say she’s way out of my league, but, you know. | 我倒不觉得她配我是白瞎吧 |
[07:44] | Anyway, I don’t even know if she wants to get married. | 不过我都不知道她想不想结婚 |
[07:45] | You know to be honest, it doesn’t seem | 老实讲在瑞典 |
[07:47] | like marriage is such a big deal here in Sweden. | 结婚好像不是什么大事 |
[07:49] | Yeah, but she’s going to feel differently | 但她会感觉不同的 |
[07:50] | once she see’s, a… ling-a ling-a ling-a li. | 当她看到那个亮闪闪的东西 |
[07:53] | The what? | 看到什么 |
[07:54] | That rocka-docka- docka-docka? | 那个小钻钻 |
[07:56] | I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[07:57] | The ring, Bruce, the ring, | 戒指啊 布鲁斯 戒指 |
[07:58] | oh my God, it’s slang. | 天哪 这都是习语 |
[07:59] | You got to keep up with that, man. | 你得与时俱进啊 |
[08:00] | Okay, listen, let me see the ring. | 听着 让我看看戒指 |
[08:03] | Well I actually haven’t bought it yet. | 我还没买呢 |
[08:04] | All right, enough about you. | 算了不说你了 |
[08:05] | You know how every city has, like, a guy? | 你知道不 每个城市都有这么个小哥 |
[08:07] | You know when you go to the city, and the guy shows you around. | 你去市里 小哥能带你逛逛 |
[08:10] | Rome has a guy | 罗马有这么个小哥 |
[08:12] | and he helps you cut in line at the Vatican. | 能带你插队进梵蒂冈什么的 |
[08:14] | Who’s the guy, the guy I should talk to in Sweden? | 这位小哥是谁 我在瑞典能找谁 |
[08:16] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[08:18] | Well, maybe you should be the guy. | 要不你当这个小哥吧 |
[08:19] | ‘Cause I got a friend, he’s coming on Thursday | 我有个朋友 周四要去 |
[08:21] | and he’s goig to need a guy. | 他需要有小哥带 |
[08:22] | I don’t think I’m qualified to be the guy. | 我觉得自己没这个资格 |
[08:24] | Yeah, you are! You got to help me out Bruce. | 你可以的 你得帮我啊 布鲁斯 |
[08:26] | I already promisd him and now it’s out of my hands. | 我已经答应他了 我也没办法了 |
[08:28] | So… so you… you can do it. | 你可以办到 |
[08:30] | It’s easy money, you be the guy. | 这钱好挣 你就当这个小哥 |
[08:31] | No, I don’t want to be the guy. | 我不想当这小哥 |
[08:32] | Okay it’s handled then, great talking to you. | 就这么愉快地决定了 回聊 |
[08:34] | No, no, no, it’s not handled! | 别 别 别 没决定呢 |
[08:35] | Oka-a-ay! Peace. | 好的 安啦 |
[08:37] | No! I said… I… | 不 我说了… |
[08:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:45] | I think we need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[08:47] | Um. Did you see all the comments on that photo? | 你有看那张照片的评论吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah, great isn’t it? | 有啊 很好不是吗 |
[08:51] | No, no… It was all about me. | 不 都在谈论我 |
[08:53] | About the Chairman of the Bored. | 说颓废帝什么的 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I saw that. It was pretty funny. | 我看到了 挺逗的 |
[08:56] | It was horrible, you have to take it down! | 太糟糕了 你得把它删掉 |
[08:59] | Okay. I’ll take it down. | 好吧 我会删的 |
[09:01] | I will take down the most popular and commented-on photo | 我会删掉这家银行历史上最受欢迎 |
[09:05] | this bank has ever seen… | 评论最多的照片… |
[09:07] | Okay, it’s erased. | 好了 没了 |
[09:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:10] | You’ve got to work with me here, Emma. | 你得跟我合作啊 艾玛 |
[09:11] | I’m in charge of turning this bank’s image around. | 我负责改变这家银行的形象 |
[09:14] | It’s what I do. | 我的职责如此 |
[09:15] | I’ve turned around the images of some horrible organizations. | 我曾帮助一些糟糕的机构改变形象 |
[09:19] | “Oil Lovers of America”, | “美国爱油者” |
[09:20] | “Fathers Against Mothers Driving” | “老爸抵制老妈开车” |
[09:22] | “The Unibrow Society”. | “一字眉协会” |
[09:24] | But this, this might be the toughest one yet. | 但这次可能是最艰巨的 |
[09:27] | Okay, I’ll take a picture for the website. | 好吧 我可以在网上放张照片 |
[09:29] | But it’s going to be one that I choose, okay? | 但必须是我自己挑的 行吗 |
[09:34] | Eh, Gustaf… | 古斯塔 |
[10:02] | 最后那点没听清 古斯塔 你得搬出去 | |
[10:40] | Just act natural and give us a smile. | 表情自然 面带微笑 |
[10:43] | Okay, that’s just creepy. | 好吧 怪怪的 |
[10:45] | Stop it, you’re freaking me out. | 不行 吓死姐了 |
[10:46] | – What? – Try again. | -怎么了 -再试一次 |
[10:50] | Is that seriously your natural look? | 你平时就这副表情吗 |
[10:52] | I think so. | 是啊 |
[10:53] | No, okay. You know what? Um, up on your feet. | 好吧 这样吧 站起来 |
[10:55] | We got to get the blood flowing. | 让全身的血液循环起来 |
[10:56] | – What? – Okay… | -什么 -好了… |
[10:58] | Let’s get it shaking, let’s get it shaking… | 抖起来 抖起来… |
[10:59] | – Oh, okay… – Let’s get it shaking… And jumping jacks! | -好吧 -抖起来 再跳起来 |
[11:03] | Jumping jacks! Jumping jacks! Jumping jacks! Jumping jacks! | 跳起来 跳起来 跳起来 |
[11:06] | And running man! Running man! Running man! Running man… | 动起来 动起来 动起来 |
[11:10] | This is so hilar… | 这简直太疯狂了… |
[11:12] | Hee! Okay… | 好了… |
[11:13] | All right, give me some laughter, give me some laughter. | 来笑一笑 笑起来 |
[11:24] | All right, okay, try again. | 好了 再试一次 |
[11:26] | Okay, here we go. | 我们开始拍啦 |
[11:31] | You look exactly the same. | 你还是这副表情 |
[11:33] | I don’t even know how you do that. | 我也不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[11:35] | Oh my god, maybe I’m just naturally bored. | 我的天 也许我天生就是这副颓样 |
[11:45] | Ah, yes. | 是的 |
[11:46] | First of all, I have no idea what you just said. | 首先 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[11:48] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:49] | Um, I’m looking to propose to my girlfriend. | 我想向我女朋友求婚 |
[11:51] | Ah, congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[11:53] | Yes, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | Um, but I’m confused. | 但我有点搞不清楚 |
[11:55] | Are these your engagement rings? | 这些是你们的订婚戒指吗 |
[11:56] | Yes, this row right here. | 是的 这排都是 |
[11:58] | These diamonds seem awfully small. I’ll be honest. | 实话说 这些钻石都好小 |
[12:01] | These are Swedish style rings. | 这些都是瑞典风格的戒指 |
[12:02] | The tradition in Sweden is to have smaller rings. | 瑞典传统戒指的钻石都比较小 |
[12:05] | Not so big and flashy. | 不是那种又大又闪的 |
[12:07] | Smaller diamonds. | 都是小钻石 |
[12:08] | Yeah… Okay, well, I’m American. | 好吧 但我是美国人 |
[12:09] | So I’m probably going to want a big rock. | 所以我想买个”鸽子蛋” |
[12:13] | I see. I think I know what you’re looking for. | 我明白了 我想我知道你要找哪种了 |
[12:17] | Yeah, now we’re talking! | 是的 就是这种 |
[12:20] | Yes, these are… yeah. | 是的 就是这种 |
[12:21] | How much is this one right here? | 这边这个多少钱 |
[12:22] | That’s 200,000 Swedish crowns. | 二十万克朗 |
[12:25] | It’s about $25,000. | 大概是两万五千美元 |
[12:29] | It’s so pretty. | 美得无与伦比 |
[12:31] | So beautiful. | 异常璀璨 |
[12:32] | Um, you said these other ones, | 你说那边的戒指 |
[12:34] | these smaller ones, are more traditional Swedish? | 那些钻小一点的 更具瑞典传统风格 |
[12:35] | Well, it’s not really tradition… | 也不是那么传统… |
[12:37] | I don’t want to break tradition. | 我不想打破传统 |
[12:38] | No, no, no, there are plenty of women | 不 不会 现在很多女人 |
[12:40] | who prefer these American-style rings these days. | 都更喜欢这种美国大钻风的戒指 |
[12:43] | Well you know what, I think we should go with these. | 我觉得我们应该去看看那些 |
[12:46] | You think so? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[12:46] | Just go really traditional. | 走真正的传统风格 |
[12:59] | Honey, I’m home! | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[13:02] | Hey, how’s it going? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[13:03] | It’s awful, just awful. | 糟透了 一团糟 |
[13:04] | This “Chairman of the Bored” Photo is everywhere. | 这张”颓废帝”的照片传得到处都是 |
[13:06] | It’s gone viral. | 已经传疯了 |
[13:07] | Come on, can’t be that bad. | 不会这么严重的啦 |
[13:08] | Can’t be that? Look at this. | 不会吗 看看这个 |
[13:12] | Oh my god, you’ve become a meme. | 我的天 你被恶搞了 |
[13:14] | What? What’s that? | 什么 那是什么 |
[13:15] | Maime… mei… mei-me. Meim. | 恶睾 鹅搞 鹅睾 鳄睾 |
[13:18] | I don’t know, it’s m-e-m-e. | 就是恶搞的恶 恶搞的搞 |
[13:19] | I don’t know how it’s pronounced. Meme. | 我不知道怎么说 就是恶搞 |
[13:20] | What’s a meme? | 恶搞是什么 |
[13:21] | That. | 就是这样 |
[13:23] | I have to fix this. | 我得想办法解决这事 |
[13:25] | Meme! | 就读恶搞 |
[13:26] | But, who cares! | 谁在乎这些 |
[13:27] | But it just… I just want you to know what it… | 我只是想在你… |
[13:30] | is before you… | 之前让你知道… |
[14:01] | I want it to look relaxed, okay? | 我想看起来自然一点 行吗 |
[14:03] | I don’t know you’re taking this picture. | 好像我不知道你要拍照一样 |
[14:04] | – I’m surprised. Okay? – Okay, sure. | -面带惊讶的那种 好吗 -没问题 |
[14:11] | Are you… Did you take the picture? | 你 你拍好了吗 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry, I missed it. Was it… I… | 对不起 我没拍到 我… |
[14:15] | – Come on, focus. – I can’t, I’m, I… | -专心点好不好 -我不能 我… |
[14:17] | Okay, I’ll count to three. Okay. | 好吧 我数到三 |
[14:18] | – Three. – One, two, three! | -三 -一 二 三 |
[14:24] | It… I’m… I don’t know, I think I hit the wrong button. | 那个 我 我好像按错了 |
[14:25] | You got to be kidding me! | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[14:26] | – I’m sorry. You know… – Come on. | -对不起 -拜托 |
[14:28] | It’s easier if you just act natural, okay? | 你自然点 这样我拍起来更容易 |
[14:30] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我已经很自然了 |
[14:31] | Okay, and we got it. | 好吧 再来一次就好 |
[14:38] | Okay, natural. | 自然点 |
[14:40] | More natural… | 再自然点… |
[14:42] | Way more natural, no, the opposite of that. | 自然一点 不 你现在完全不自然 |
[14:44] | Yep, no, well… | 好了 不 好吧… |
[14:46] | Okay, not like you’re squeezing out a fart. | 别一副挤屁放的表情好吗 |
[14:48] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[14:49] | There. I got it! | 好了 我拍到了 |
[14:52] | – Look. – Oh, that’s really good. | -看看 -拍得很好 |
[14:54] | I know, it’s perfect, right? | 拍得特别棒 是吗 |
[14:54] | – Yeah. – And now it’s done. | -是啊 -任务完成 |
[14:56] | And now… | 现在… |
[14:59] | I need you to come with me. | 你得跟我一起来 |
[15:01] | – Why? – You’ll see. | -怎么了 -待会你就知道了 |
[15:08] | Good news! I’m moving in. | 好消息 我要搬进来啦 |
[15:10] | Check it out. | 快来看看 |
[15:11] | Some idiot left a full bottle of champagne out in the courtyard. | 不知道哪个傻子把香槟就这么扔在院子里 |
[15:14] | Let’s celebrate! | 我们来庆祝一下吧 |
[15:17] | Is this the surprise? | 这就是你所谓的惊喜吗 |
[15:19] | It’s a surprise… | 这是个”惊喜”… |
[15:24] | Mmm, this is good. | 香槟味道不错 |
[15:25] | I think this is really expensive champagne. | 我觉得这瓶香槟价值不菲 |
[15:28] | Yes, it is. | 的确 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I was actually thinking of proposing to Emma tonight. | 我本来今晚想向爱玛求婚的 |
[15:32] | Tonight? Here? | 今晚 就在这儿 |
[15:34] | When I’m around? | 我也在这里 |
[15:36] | Bad idea, Bruce. | 这主意太烂 布鲁斯 |
[15:38] | You know, sometimes I don’t even think | 有时候我都不知道 |
[15:39] | she’s want to get married. | 她想不想结婚 |
[15:41] | All women want to get married. | 所有女人都想结婚 |
[15:42] | It’s just the way you ask. | 就看你怎么求婚了 |
[15:43] | You got to go big. | 场面得够大 |
[15:45] | – You think? – Yeah, I could help. | -真的吗 -是啊 我可以帮你 |
[15:46] | I got lots of ideas, I’m really creative. | 我有很多点子 我特别有创意 |
[15:48] | This is my thing. | 我很擅长这种事 |
[15:49] | No, you know what, I don’t need your help on this. | 这件事我不需要你帮我 |
[15:51] | – I insist, Bruce! – No! | -我一定要帮你 布鲁斯 -不 |
[15:52] | For you letting me stay here, it’s the least I can do. | 你让我住在这里 这是我唯一能为你做的 |
[15:54] | – No, I don’t… – Bruce, let me think… | -不 我不要 -布鲁斯 让我想想 |
[15:59] | Is that you thinking, or…? | 你在想吗 |
[16:02] | – Bungee jump proposal. – A what? | -蹦极求婚 -什么 |
[16:04] | She’s walking down the street, right? | 她走在大街上 对吧 |
[16:05] | And then you bungee jump down at the right time. | 你在合适的时机蹦极跳下 |
[16:08] | You come down and yell, “Will yo-o-ou…” | 跳下来同时大喊”你愿意…” |
[16:10] | and then you bounce up | 然后你弹上去 |
[16:11] | and then you down again: “Marry me-e-e?” | 之后坠下来再喊”嫁给我吗” |
[16:14] | And then bounce up and then down | 然后又弹上去 坠下来 |
[16:16] | and then give her the ring. Boom. | 最后给她戒指 搞定 |
[16:18] | Okay, that sounds… | 好吧 听起来 |
[16:20] | Hard. | 很难 |
[16:25] | Okay, this is you thinking again, or…? | 好吧 你在考虑其他方案吗 |
[16:26] | – Flash mob. – A flash mob? | -快闪族 -快闪族 |
[16:28] | She’s walking down the street. | 她走在大街上 |
[16:29] | A bunch of people she thinks are strangers | 来了一群人 她以为是陌生人 |
[16:31] | start singing and dancing, | 他们开始唱歌跳舞 |
[16:33] | and then, bam! | 然后 突然 |
[16:34] | You appear and propose her then. Boom. | 你现身了 向她求婚 搞定 |
[16:37] | That sounds… better, at least. | 听起来 好歹能好点… |
[16:39] | I like the surprise angle of that. | 我喜欢惊喜的因素 |
[16:42] | That might work, actually. | 其实 也许能行 |
[16:43] | I take that as a “Yes”. I call my people. | 我就当你同意了 我给我的人打电话 |
[16:45] | What people? You have people? | 什么人 你有手下吗 |
[16:47] | So you know how there’s a guy in Rome | 你知道吗 在罗马 有这么个小哥 |
[16:49] | that celebrities pay to set them up and show them around? | 名人付给他钱 让他安排行程 四处游览 |
[16:52] | Well, Amy wants me to be the guy in Stockholm. | 艾米想让我在斯德哥尔摩做这种工作 |
[16:54] | Oh, that’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[16:55] | I don’t know, I don’t think I can be the guy. | 我不知道 我觉得我干不了 |
[16:57] | Well, it might be tough to find nice things to say | 这种季节想要在瑞典找到 |
[16:59] | about Sweden this time of year. | 好东西来讲解 有点困难 |
[17:01] | I mean it’s so dark and depressing. | 现在日照少 让人萎靡 |
[17:02] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得并非如此 |
[17:03] | When the light reflects off the snow, it’s really beautiful. | 阳光反射在雪上 非常美丽 |
[17:06] | Plus the air is really fresh and clean. | 而且空气非常新鲜 干净 |
[17:07] | When you breathe in, it’s nice… | 深呼吸时 你会觉得很美好 |
[17:09] | – And I mean, it’s not as cold… – Okay, stop it. | -我是说 也不是那么冷 -好了 别说了 |
[17:11] | You’re too positive. | 你可真乐观 |
[17:13] | Actually, you sound like a great Stockholm Guy. | 听起来其实像个很棒的斯德哥尔摩本地人 |
[17:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[17:17] | Hey, um… Which way do you walk home from work? | 你下班走哪条路 |
[17:20] | Through Gamla Stan. | 穿过老城区那条路 |
[17:21] | Right, and what street is that? | 好吧 街名是什么 |
[17:23] | Vaster Langgatan. Why? | 瓦斯特朗街 怎么了 |
[17:26] | And you go the same way every day, or…? | 你每天都走同一条路吗 |
[17:28] | You know you don’t have to stalk me, right? | 你没必要跟踪我的 知道吧 |
[17:30] | I’m willingly your girlfriend. | 我自愿当你的女朋友 |
[17:32] | I know that. “Stalk me”, what… | 我知道 “跟踪我” 什么呀 |
[17:35] | But serious, you take the same way every time? | 说真的 你每天都走同一条路吗 |
[17:42] | Okay, everybody! | 好 各位 |
[17:44] | When Emma’s entering this street, | 当艾玛进入这条街时 |
[17:46] | you and you starts moving towards her. | 你和你 向她移动 |
[17:48] | You grab her arms when she passes you | 她路过你的时候 你抓住她的胳膊 |
[17:50] | and you start singing. | 开始唱歌 |
[17:52] | At the same time, Bruce and the marching band | 与此同时 布鲁斯和仪仗队 |
[17:55] | comes around the corner. | 从街角走出来 |
[17:56] | Bruce singing, going up to Emma, and kneels | 布鲁斯唱歌 向艾玛走去 然后跪下 |
[17:59] | and that’s when I release the doves. | 要和我放白鸽的时间配合上 |
[18:02] | Wait, doves? We talked about this, I don’t want any doves. | 等等 白鸽 我们谈过的 我不想要白鸽 |
[18:04] | You need to go big, Bruce. | 你要大场面 布鲁斯 |
[18:05] | How can you go big if you have no doves? | 没白鸽怎么显得场面宏大 |
[18:07] | That’s crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[18:08] | Where do you even find doves? | 你从哪找的白鸽 |
[18:10] | Well, it’s not doves. | 不是白鸽 |
[18:13] | They were way too expensive,I just spray-painted some pigeons white. | 白鸽太贵了 我只好把野鸽喷涂成白色的 |
[18:16] | I don’t know if this is a good idea. | 我觉得这主意不大好 |
[18:17] | Trust me, Bruce, it has to be special | 相信我 必须独特些 |
[18:20] | Do think you’re the first guy | 你以为你是第一个 |
[18:21] | ever to ask her to marry him? | 向她求婚的男人吗 |
[18:23] | Yes, actually, I do. | 是的 我就是这么想的 |
[18:30] | Target moving. | 目标接近 |
[18:31] | Target moving. | 目标接近 |
[18:32] | The chicken is in the basket. | 鸡已入笼 |
[18:34] | Get ready, everybody! | 大家准备好 |
[18:35] | You got chickens too? | 你还准备了鸡 |
[18:37] | The package is delivered. | 包裹已经递送了 |
[18:38] | What package? I don’t know what you’re saying. | 什么包裹 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[18:39] | – Emma’s coming! – Okay, I am sorry. | -艾玛来了 -好吧 抱歉 |
[18:41] | Get ready, Emma’s coming, you idiot. | 准备好 艾玛来了 笨蛋 |
[18:43] | No panic! | 别慌 |
[18:45] | Don’t panic! | 不要慌 |
[18:55] | Today’s your lucky day | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[18:58] | cause someone’s here… | 因为这里有个人 |
[19:12] | Last but not least Comes the man of your dreams | *最终你的梦中情人到来* |
[19:16] | Will you, will you marry me? | *你愿意 你愿意嫁给我吗* |
[19:19] | Wi-I-ill yo-o-ou Ma-a-arry me | *你愿意 嫁给我 吗* |
[19:23] | Oh my god, what happened? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[19:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[19:28] | Where’s Emma? Did she say yes? | 艾玛呢 她同意了吗 |
[19:30] | I don’t know, she’s not even here! | 我不知道 她人不见了 |
[19:34] | Maybe they were just trying to tell you something. | 也许他们只是想告诉你什么事情 |
[19:35] | No, I am telling you, they were trying to grab me | 不 我跟你说了 他们要抓住我 |
[19:38] | and it was really creepy and weird. | 感觉非常可怕 非常奇怪 |
[19:40] | Maybe I should call the police. | 也许我应该叫警察 |
[19:41] | No! No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[19:42] | You should just… move on. You know? | 你应该 向前看 知道吗 |
[19:45] | Pretend like it never happened, | 假装什么都没发生过 |
[19:46] | just turn the page. | 翻过这一页 |
[19:49] | I never asked you: | 我还没问你呢 |
[19:50] | what do you think about marriage? | 你对婚姻什么看法 |
[19:52] | Me? | 我吗 |
[19:53] | I’m… pro. | 我 支持婚姻 |
[19:56] | I think it’s kind of nice, actually. | 其实 我觉得结婚很好 |
[19:57] | So you want to get married? | 所以你想结婚咯 |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:00] | Okay. Let’s get married, then. | 好 那我们就结婚吧 |
[20:04] | I can’t wait to get one of these big fat American diamond rings. | 我等不及想得到一个硕大的美国钻石戒指了 |
[20:09] | Finally having an American boyfriend pays off. | 终于有个美国男朋友肯付钱了 |
[20:16] | Are you expecting someone, or…? | 是你的客人吗 |
[20:17] | No. | 不是 |
[20:22] | Hey! Heard you were The Guy. | 你好 听说你就是本地小哥 |
[20:25] | Are you sure you don’t want me to post this picture? | 你确定不要我上传你这张照片吗 |
[20:27] | I think you look really beautiful, here. | 我觉得你这张很漂亮 |
[20:28] | Aw, that’s really sweet. But, you know what, | 你真好 但是 说真的 |
[20:30] | I don’t think I’m a good match for social media. | 我觉得我不太适合社交媒体 |
[20:32] | Maybe I should just quit while I’m… way behind. | 也许在我落后很多的这种时候 我应该退出 |
[20:35] | – Okay, suit yourself. – Thank you. | -好 随便你 -谢谢 |
[20:39] | Uh, table for two? | 双人桌有吗 |
[20:40] | Oh, we’re fully booked tonight. | 我们今晚预订满了 |
[20:42] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:46] | Oh my god, it’s you! | 天啊 是你 |
[20:47] | Chairman of the Bored. | 颓废帝 |
[20:51] | You know what, I think we can find you a table, okay? | 这样吧 我觉得我能帮你们安排一张桌子 |
[20:54] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[20:55] | Come here. Look at this. | 过来 看看 |
[20:57] | You see who it is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[20:59] | Please, do your face again. | 拜托 再做一次那种脸 |