时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Our little guy seems to be finding his footing. | 咱家儿子好像适应得不错 |
[00:07] | We had the idea that maybe I would do parents weekend. | 我们想或许家长周末可以我陪他 |
[00:14] | You got it! Yes oh yes, work it, divas! | 很好 动起来 各位 |
[00:17] | George, your father had another incident today. | 乔治 你爸爸今天又出了点事 |
[00:19] | Oh my god. Oh my god. | 我的天 我的天 |
[00:21] | We are gonna need you to come pick him up. | 我们需要你过来接他 |
[00:24] | I think I have a crush on Curtis. | 我好像喜欢上柯蒂斯了 |
[00:27] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[00:28] | – Do you like this class? – Yeah, I do. | -你喜欢这门课吗 -喜欢 |
[00:31] | – How old are you? – How old are you? | -你多大 -你多大 |
[00:42] | Tell us a little bit about yourself. | 跟我们介绍下你自己 |
[00:45] | I’m a housewife. Uh… | 我是个家庭主妇 |
[00:47] | I… | 我 |
[00:49] | met my husband in college. | 在大学期间认识的我丈夫 |
[00:51] | Uh… We have two kids. | 我们有两个孩子 |
[00:51] | I’m, um… an administrative assistant | 我是一家房地产公司的 |
[00:55] | for a real estate firm. | 行政助理 |
[00:56] | I like yoga, and, uh, jewelry making. | 我喜欢瑜伽 制作珠宝 |
[01:00] | Well, no one knows until they know, um, I’m a squirter. | 一般人都不知道 我潮喷很厉害 |
[01:04] | Yeah, I like it rough. Really rough. | 我喜欢粗暴 非常粗暴 |
[01:08] | Do you have fetishes? | 你有什么癖好吗 |
[01:10] | I like my feet licked. | 我喜欢被舔脚 |
[01:11] | – Your toes, or your– Yeah. – My whole– My whole foot. | -你的脚趾还是 -我整个 整个脚 |
[01:14] | From the top all the way down. | 从头到尾 |
[01:16] | Have you ever had a threesome? | 你有三P过吗 |
[01:18] | No, but I… No. | 没有 但我 没有 |
[01:21] | If you did, what would it be? | 如果有的话 会是什么样的 |
[01:23] | Two women? Two men? | 两个女人 两个男人 |
[01:25] | – I– – A guy and a girl? | -我 -一男一女 |
[01:27] | All of it sounds really good. | 感觉都不错 |
[01:29] | What’s on your sexual bucket list? | 你的性爱遗愿清单上有什么 |
[01:32] | Gang bangs. That’s– That seems… | 群交 这感觉 |
[01:37] | That seems like it’s pushing the limit, | 感觉像挑战极限 |
[01:39] | but I think… eventually, | 但我觉得 最终 |
[01:42] | it’s something that I would love to do. | 这会是我想尝试的事 |
[01:44] | Have you ever done an adult video? | 你有拍过成人影片吗 |
[01:46] | – Anything like this before? – No. | -以前有过拍这种片子的经历吗 -没有 |
[01:48] | What made you decide to do this? | 你为什么想来拍 |
[01:52] | I guess just curiosity, mostly, uh… | 大概主要是因为好奇吧 |
[01:55] | excitement, and just wonder, like, what this could be like, | 刺激 我想知道是什么感觉 |
[01:59] | and I thought it might be fun. | 也许会很有趣 |
[02:02] | All right, ready to do this? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:03] | – I’m ready. – Okay then… | -我准备好了 -好的 |
[02:05] | …let’s get things rolling. | 那就开始拍吧 |
[02:07] | – Okay. – Cool. | -好 -好的 |
[02:12] | Hey, Leilani. | 雷拉尼 |
[02:19] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:24] | Oh, no, that’s awful. | 不会吧 这太糟了 |
[02:29] | Okay, well, I’ll let everyone know. | 好吧 我会告诉大家 |
[02:44] | Who is it this time? | 这次又是谁死了 |
[02:49] | Um… Roy Rafferty. | 罗伊·拉弗迪 |
[02:51] | What a shame. | 可惜 |
[02:56] | Dude, my dad… | 哥们 我爸 |
[03:00] | he actually ran three half-marathons. | 他跑了三个半马 |
[03:03] | That’s more than a full marathon. | 那比整个马拉松都多 |
[03:05] | It’s a… It’s one-and-a-half marathons. | 其实是一个半马拉松 |
[03:08] | Do you, uh– Do you mind if I disappear | 你介意我把你的 |
[03:10] | your little Japanese fuck-me doll? | 日本情色玩偶收起来吗 |
[03:12] | Her name is Hiroko. Call her by her name. | 她叫广子 叫她名字 |
[03:15] | Yeah, Hiroko feels a little bit racist. | 好吧 广子感觉有点种族歧视 |
[03:18] | No, she– It can’t be racist because I love her. | 不 她 不可能是种族歧视 我爱她 |
[03:22] | Yeah, it’s still racist. | 依然是种族歧视 |
[03:26] | Okay, on this episode of Snot or Cum?… | 好吧 这上面是鼻涕还是精液 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:30] | – And this is crusty, I feel it. – Shit. | -这都硬了 你感觉下 -我靠 |
[03:33] | – I’m gonna– I’m gonna go. – I know. I haven’t washed it. | -我要走了 -我知道 我没来得及洗 |
[03:35] | I can’t handle all this shit, so… | 我受不了这些玩意 所以 |
[03:38] | Oh, shit. All right. | 好吧 |
[03:39] | Yo, will you tell your parents I say hi though? | 你能替我向你父母问好吗 |
[03:41] | – Yeah, sure. – Especially your mom, okay? | -行 -尤其是向你妈妈 |
[03:44] | ‘Cause I’m gonna fuck your mom. | 因为我要上你妈妈 |
[03:47] | I’m surprised you’d have the energy | 我很惊讶你整天对着你爸撸管 |
[03:48] | after jerking off to your dad all day long. | 还这么有精力 |
[03:52] | Well, you’d be surprised. I have a lot of stamina. | 你想象不到 我超持久 |
[03:56] | Fucking… Will you get the door? | 妈的 你能把门关上吗 |
[04:11] | – Hi. – So, this is the, um… | -你好 -这就是 |
[04:14] | the famous senior center. | 传说中的老年中心 |
[04:17] | Yep, it is. | 对 没错 |
[04:20] | I– Sorry, I wanted to apologize… | 抱歉 我想向你道歉 |
[04:24] | for the other night. I… | 为那天晚上的事 我… |
[04:26] | that was not cool, so… | 那么做很不好 |
[04:29] | I hope I didn’t… say anything weird. | 我希望我没有说什么难堪的话 |
[04:41] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[04:43] | Thank you, but it’s okay. We were all… | 谢谢 但没关系 我们那会都 |
[04:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:51] | So… | 所以 |
[04:54] | It was fun. | 挺有趣的 |
[04:56] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 |
[05:04] | Eve… | 伊芙 |
[05:06] | Are you– Are you doing anything this weekend? | 你这周末有空吗 |
[05:16] | I’ve had a really… really long day, Julian. | 我今天太累了 朱利安 |
[05:20] | I’m gonna… | 我打算 |
[05:22] | just gonna go home. | 打算直接回家了 |
[05:25] | I’ll see you in class? | 上课见 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:48] | – These are from your mom. – Oh, my gosh. | -这些是你妈给的 -我的天 |
[05:50] | – She sends her love. – Okay. | -她向你问好 -好 |
[05:51] | There’s all kinds of things tucked in places. | 这里塞满了各种各样的东西 |
[05:53] | – Just put it right here? – Yeah. | -我就放这儿了 -行 |
[05:56] | Let me look at you. Yeah. I think college agrees with you. | 让我瞧瞧你 不错啊 你上大学后气色很好 |
[06:03] | What’s up, man? | 还好吗 |
[06:05] | Hey, these are pretty nice digs. | 这里挺不错的 |
[06:07] | Yeah, no, it’s not bad. It’s, um– | 不 确实不差 |
[06:08] | Hello! | 好啊 |
[06:10] | Hey, come on in. | 来了 快进来 |
[06:11] | Oh, my God. I haven’t been in a dorm room in so long. | 天哪 我好久没进过宿舍了 |
[06:15] | What’s going on? | 你们好吗 |
[06:21] | You didn’t tell him we were coming, did you? | 你没告诉他我们要过来对不对 |
[06:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:26] | No, no, no. It… | 没事 没… |
[06:29] | He always thinks he did, but he always didn’t. | 他总觉得他说了 但其实他没说 |
[06:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:32] | – But we love him anyway. – Yeah. Yeah. | -但我们还是爱他 -对 |
[06:34] | – I could have sworn I told you. – Hi. | -我还记得我告诉你了 -你好 |
[06:36] | No, no, it’s fine. It’s totally cool. | 没事 完全没关系 |
[06:38] | – I know he didn’t. – Yeah. | -我知道他没说 -是啊 |
[06:40] | Jonathan really wanted to see you. | 乔纳森很想见你 |
[06:41] | Yeah! Hey, little man. What’s up? | 嘿 你好啊 小子 过得怎么样 |
[06:44] | You still playing with, uh… Scruffy? | 还在跟…”小条人”玩吗 |
[06:48] | Stripey. | 是小条纹 |
[06:49] | Oh, yeah. Stripey. | 哦对 小条纹 |
[06:55] | Okay, so, uh… | 说到这个… |
[07:00] | Dinner? You guys wanna go get some dinner? | 晚餐 你们想去吃晚餐吗 |
[07:03] | Well, Jonathan’s not crazy about restaurants… | 乔纳森不是很喜欢去餐厅 |
[07:06] | – Right. – …so we got some burritos. | -好 -所以我们买了墨西哥玉米卷 |
[07:10] | – Oh. Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -好 |
[07:11] | Where can we, uh– you wanna sit– | 我们坐在哪里呢… |
[07:12] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[07:14] | Anywhere. Sorry, it’s kind of a free for all. Um… | 哪儿都行 抱歉 这里就是随意坐 |
[07:16] | – What’ve we got here? – Wanna take off your bag? | -看看有什么 -要把包摘下来吗 |
[07:18] | There you go. | 给 |
[07:19] | Hey, got your– Wanna beer? | 找到了 来瓶啤酒吗 |
[07:21] | – Sure. I’ll have a beer. – All right. | -好 来一瓶吧 -好 |
[07:23] | – Let’s make it a party. – Yeah, you got it. | -就当是派对了 -没问题 |
[07:24] | – It’s a dorm party. – Dorm party. | -宿舍派对 -宿舍派对 |
[07:29] | Hey, can I get one of those? | 能给我一个吗 |
[07:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:34] | Ready to make your dreams come true? | 准备好让梦想成真了吗 |
[07:37] | Not getting any younger. | 反正也越来越大了 |
[07:40] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要来呢 |
[07:43] | It’s on my bucket list. | 这是我的遗愿清单 |
[07:46] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[07:49] | No. | 不紧张 |
[07:51] | Why’d you wait so long? | 你为什么要等这么久 |
[07:54] | I didn’t think I was allowed. | 我以为我不能来 |
[07:57] | You were always a good little girl, huh? | 你一直是个乖女孩 对吗 |
[08:02] | I don’t wanna be a good girl anymore. | 我不想再当乖女孩了 |
[08:04] | Well, it’s your lucky day. | 那你今天很幸运 |
[08:06] | I’ve got two hot studs waiting right outside the door. | 门外面有两个火辣的帅哥等着你 |
[08:10] | – You ready? – I’m so ready. | -你准备好了吗 -随时可以开始 |
[08:23] | Oh, my– No. | 天啊… 不了 |
[08:35] | Girls did not dress like that when I went to school. | 我上学的时候女孩们不会穿成这样 |
[08:38] | You must be cleaning up. | 你肯定艳遇很多吧 |
[08:43] | Wanna try some waffle? | 来点华夫饼吗 |
[08:48] | Beep, beep. It’s backing up. Beep, beep, beep. It’s crunchy. | 滴滴 这就来啦 滴滴滴 很脆哦 |
[08:52] | – Yeah, you like that? – So, what’s the plan for today? | -喜欢吗 -今天什么计划 |
[08:56] | I was thinking we could go to the football game. | 我在想 我们可以去看橄榄球赛 |
[08:58] | If, um… | 如果… |
[09:02] | Guess not. | 那算了 |
[09:10] | You try the applesauce? | 试试这个苹果酱 |
[09:48] | You might not know this, but, uh… | 你可能不知道 但是 |
[09:50] | I went to college for a couple of years. | 我上过几年大学 |
[09:53] | I majored in partying and being stupid. | 主修开派对 干傻事 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:00] | I was so ashamed… | 我被迫退学时 |
[10:03] | when I flunked out. | 感到羞愧难当 |
[10:05] | All that wasted money… | 我浪费了那么多钱 |
[10:08] | I tried to apologize to my dad, | 我试着向我爸道歉 |
[10:10] | and he tells me, “Don’t worry about it.” | 他对我说 “别在意” |
[10:15] | He says, “Come work for me. | 他说 “来给我干活吧 |
[10:18] | It’s all I ever wanted.” | 正如我愿” |
[10:21] | He made it into a good thing. | 他让这事变成了一件好事 |
[10:26] | That’s who this man was. | 这个男人就是这样 |
[10:31] | You know. | 你们懂的 |
[10:32] | He loved and accepted everybody… | 他对所有人都怀着爱和包容之心 |
[10:36] | for who they were. | 接受大家真正的样子 |
[10:38] | Never wanted you to be… | 他从不要求别人 |
[10:41] | somebody you weren’t. | 戴上面具 |
[10:44] | This man’s my hero. | 这个男人是我的英雄 |
[10:47] | I love you, Pop. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[11:27] | Hey, get away from him. | 别碰他 |
[11:30] | You got no right. | 你没资格碰他 |
[11:32] | You kick him out for being some kind of pervert, | 你把他当成变态踢出了养老院 |
[11:34] | then you come here and you wanna give him a kiss? | 现在你还敢来这给他送吻 |
[11:36] | Maybe you’re the pervert. You ever think of that? | 或许你才是变态 你想过没有 |
[11:38] | Please don’t call me that, George. | 请不要这么叫我 乔治 |
[11:40] | Well, you sure got the nerve of a pervert. | 你确实有变态的厚脸皮 |
[11:43] | I am so sorry for your loss. I’m so sor– | 节哀顺变 我很抱歉… |
[11:45] | My father was a good man. | 我父亲是个好人 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry if I offended you, George. | 如果我冒犯了你 我很抱歉 乔治 |
[11:49] | Your father meant a lot to me. | 你父亲对我意义重大 |
[11:50] | I’m so sorry for your loss. It was a lovely service. | 对你的遭遇我很抱歉 仪式很温馨 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:59] | – You wanna get a drink? Ah, yes. Please. | -你想喝一杯吗 -好 拜托了 |
[12:01] | – Yeah. Okay. – Yeah. Please. | -好吧 -求之不得 |
[12:20] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[12:21] | I’m glad I’m here, too. | 我也很高兴我来了 |
[12:25] | Um… So, um… | 那… |
[12:26] | you know, I was thinking about our conversation the other night… | 我在想前几天晚上我们的对话 |
[12:28] | and I was wondering… | 我能不能 |
[12:31] | if I could pick your writer brain a bit. | 向你讨教一下写作方面的事 |
[12:38] | I didn’t realize this was gonna be a brain pick. | 我不知道你是来向我讨教的 |
[12:42] | I thought we were just hanging out. | 我还以为我们只是出来聚聚 |
[12:45] | Oh… Yeah. That– Me too. That’s what we’re doing. | 是的 我也是这么想的 我们是出来聚聚 |
[12:49] | Oh, God– I’m sorry then. Oh. I… | 天呐 抱歉了 我… |
[12:54] | It’s just that phrase. “Pick your brain.” | 只是那个用词 “讨教” |
[12:56] | – God, it’s so aggressive. – Oh. I’m sorry. | -天呐 太有干劲了 -抱歉 |
[12:58] | Yeah, I didn’t mean to put it that way. | 我不是那个意思 |
[12:59] | No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have reacted that… | 不 是我的错 我不该反应那么… |
[13:01] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[13:08] | Patriarchy. Patriarchy. Patriarchy. | 父权制 父权制 父权制 |
[13:12] | Patriarchy. | 父权制 |
[13:14] | Patriarchy. | 父权制 |
[13:15] | I get it. Men suck. | 我明白了 男人都不是好东西 |
[13:17] | You made your point. | 你阐明了自己的观点 |
[13:18] | Patriarchy. Patriarchy. Patriarchy. | 父权制 父权制 父权制 |
[13:24] | – Sorry. Excuse me. – No, excuse me. | -抱歉 不好意思 -不好意思 |
[13:26] | – Sorry. – Back away. | -抱歉 -退后 |
[13:27] | Patriarchy. Patriarchy. Patriarchy. | 父权制 父权制 父权制 |
[13:42] | Go long. | 往前跑 |
[13:45] | Go long! | 往前跑 |
[14:03] | Hey, do you guys wanna hit those food trucks? | 各位 你们想去餐车那边转转吗 |
[14:04] | – Aw, I love them… – You hungry, man? | -爱死它们了 -你饿了吗 |
[14:06] | They make me miss Austin so much. | 它们让我无比想念奥斯汀 |
[14:08] | Okay, I get it. You miss Austin. We’ll visit. | 好了 我知道了 你想念奥斯汀 我们会去的 |
[14:10] | You like trucks, right, buddy? | 你喜欢卡车 对吧 哥们 |
[14:13] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:14] | We’re the Little Monsters, | 我们是小怪兽[Lady Gaga粉丝外号] |
[14:15] | and we’d like to welcome all you parents to BSU. | 我们欢迎家长们来到布罗德州大学 |
[14:19] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[14:26] | * Want your bad romance * | *想要你坏坏的爱* |
[14:28] | All right, hold on, John. | 好了 坚持一下 约翰 |
[14:31] | Can I touch you? Can I touch you? | 我能碰你吗 我能碰你吗 |
[14:32] | Do you want your headphones? | 你想要你的耳机吗 |
[14:35] | * I want your everything As long as it’s free * | *我想要你的一切 只要不用付出代价* |
[14:38] | * I want your love * | *我想要你的爱* |
[14:40] | * Love, love, love I want your love * | *爱 爱 爱 我想要你的爱* |
[14:45] | Daddy’s here. You’re safe. You’re safe. | 爸爸在这里 你没事了 你没事了 |
[14:49] | Okay, breathe deep. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[14:49] | * I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand * | *我想要你在沙滩上密密麻麻的吻* |
[14:52] | There you go. Can you take a deep breath? | 这就对了 你能试着深呼吸吗 |
[14:57] | There you go, there you go. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[15:01] | I worked at McDonald’s in a food court in high school. | 我高中时在一个餐饮区里的麦当劳打工 |
[15:06] | I used to steal the Beanie Babies from the Happy Meals | 我以前总偷快乐儿童餐里的豆豆娃 |
[15:08] | and sell them on the side. | 然后拿到外面单独卖 |
[15:11] | Well, when I worked at Anthropologie, | 我在Anthropologie店里打工的时候 |
[15:13] | I used to steal defective dresses, | 我经常偷有瑕疵的连衣裙 |
[15:15] | and then, my friends would return them for cash | 然后让我朋友拿去退货换钱 |
[15:17] | and I would keep a cut. | 我从中提成 |
[15:19] | Okay, so you’re a mob boss. | 所以你是帮派头目 |
[15:22] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. You scared now? | 对 没错 害怕了吗 |
[15:26] | Nah. | 没有 |
[15:27] | You can’t hold people responsible | 你不能让人们对他们 |
[15:29] | for stuff they did when they were teenagers. | 在青少年时期做过的事情负责 |
[15:31] | Their brains haven’t fully developed yet. | 他们的大脑还没有发育完全 |
[15:33] | I was 31. | 我那时已经31岁了 |
[15:35] | – What? – And the assistant manager. | -什么 -还是副经理 |
[15:36] | Okay, that’s definitely a crime. | 好吧 那绝对是犯罪了 |
[15:38] | Do you know how much adjunct professors get paid? | 你知道兼职教授才挣多少钱吗 |
[15:43] | I do. | 我知道 |
[15:45] | I guess you gotta make your money somewhere, huh? | 我猜你得从其他地方赚钱 是吧 |
[15:48] | At least I didn’t steal from children. | 至少我不偷小孩的东西 |
[15:56] | God, I haven’t done that in so long. | 老天 我很久没抽过了 |
[16:01] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:06] | Okay, I’ve never used one of these though, so… | 好了 我之前从来没抽过这种 |
[16:08] | Well, it’s a vape. You just kinda suck in. | 这是电子烟 你吸进去就行了 |
[16:12] | – Okay. I don’t press anything on the side. – No. | -我不按旁边的任何东西 -是的 |
[16:15] | Okay. I get it. | 懂了 |
[16:30] | Thank you.. | 谢谢 |
[16:38] | Do you think Roy knew he was losing it at the end? | 你觉得罗伊在最后知道他疯了吗 |
[16:43] | I know he did. | 我相信他知道 |
[16:47] | You know, he was scared. | 他很害怕 |
[16:50] | What do you think that feels like? | 你觉得那是什么样的感觉 |
[16:53] | Hopeless. | 无助 |
[16:59] | Just floating away from… | 漂离 |
[17:04] | everyone you love. | 你爱的所有人 |
[17:10] | Do you wanna get in a hot tub? | 你想去泡热水浴吗 |
[17:16] | Do you have one? | 你有吗 |
[17:17] | No. But my neighbors do and they’re not here. | 没 但我邻居有 他们不在家 |
[17:22] | Did they say you can get in that hot tub? | 他们说你可以用吗 |
[17:25] | I– They didn’t say I couldn’t. | 我 他们没说我不能用 |
[17:33] | You– You need a tie for your door. The handle. | 你的门上需要挂条领带 门把手上 |
[17:35] | – You know about that? – You’re so old. | -你知道吗 -你真老 |
[17:37] | I’m so old. | 我真老 |
[17:39] | Well, I’ll lend you a tie if you need it. | 如果你需要我可以借你一条领带 |
[17:41] | – I do. I don’t have a tie. – That’ll be your care package. | -有需要 我没领带 -我会放在爱心包裹里 |
[17:47] | Maybe you should play some intramurals. | 也许你该参加一些校内体育活动 |
[17:49] | Might be kinda fun to be on a team again. | 加入一个队伍或许会很有趣 |
[17:52] | Yeah. Maybe. | 嗯 也许吧 |
[17:56] | So, look, I think we’re gonna have to head back tonight. | 听着 我们大概今晚就得回去 |
[18:00] | Yeah, I know it’s a bummer, but, uh… | 我知道这很让人失望 但是 |
[18:02] | Johnathan needs to be in familiar surroundings. | 乔纳森需要处于一个熟悉的环境 |
[18:05] | And, uh… you know. | 你懂的 |
[18:08] | Yeah. I get it. | 我懂 |
[18:12] | Look, we shouldn’t have brought him. | 我们就不该带上他的 |
[18:14] | Bethany really pushed for it, and, uh– | 贝瑟妮硬要我带上他 |
[18:16] | Why is he your favorite? | 为什么他是的最爱 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么 |
[18:25] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[18:29] | It is, though. | 就是 |
[18:30] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:33] | It’s supposed to be, like, our weekend. | 这本应该是属于我们的周末 |
[18:35] | I– I just didn’t… | 我只是不… |
[18:37] | – I know. I know. – So, I dunno. I dunno. | -我知道 -所以我不确定 |
[18:39] | – I’m sorry it’s disappointing. It’s… – It’s dumb. | -抱歉这么让人失望 这… -很傻 |
[18:46] | Look, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[18:50] | Jonathan has so many… needs. | 乔纳森有很多需求 |
[18:56] | And you don’t. | 而你没有 |
[19:01] | I know it’s not fair. | 我知道这不公平 |
[19:05] | But the thing is, is you’re good. | 但问题是 你很好 |
[19:10] | You’re good. I don’t have to worry about you. | 你很好 我不必担心你 |
[19:14] | You’re– You’re so smart. You are good at sports. | 你很聪明 你擅长体育 |
[19:17] | You’re– People like you. People love you. | 人们喜欢你 |
[19:20] | Everything– Things… | 一切 |
[19:22] | I don’t need to worry about you. | 我不必担心你 |
[19:26] | You’re good. Yeah? | 你很好 知道吗 |
[19:33] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Good. | -嗯 -是啊 很好 |
[19:43] | It’s not here. | 不在这儿 |
[19:45] | You sure it’s not in your room? | 你确定不在你房间吗 |
[19:46] | No, we checked everywhere. Did you look in the backpack? | 是的 我们找遍了 你找了书包吗 |
[19:48] | Yeah, like six times. | 找了六次了 |
[19:50] | Let’s just go. We’ll deal with it at home. | 我们走吧 回家再说 |
[19:53] | Brendan, you’ll let us know if you find Stripey. | 布兰登 你找到小条纹的话通知我们 |
[19:57] | Thank you for letting us crash this weekend. | 谢谢你周末让我们住在宿舍 |
[20:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:11] | Take care of yourself. | 你保重 |
[20:15] | Come on, you got this. | 你可以的 |
[20:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:51] | God, she sucks. | 天 她好烂 |
[20:54] | She was… She’s a bitch, but I loved her. | 她 她就是个婊子 但我爱她 |
[21:00] | It was for the best, you know. | 这样最好 |
[21:02] | – Seeing anybody now? – No… | -有约会吗 -没有 |
[21:05] | Just like random Tinder people. But… | 就是Tinder上约的那些人 不过 |
[21:10] | it’s bad, I know, but it’s… | 很糟 我知道 但是 |
[21:13] | Sometimes, you just need to get fucked, right? | 有时候你需要做爱 对吧 |
[21:15] | I mean, I can’t– I just cannot imagine having sex | 我想象不了 |
[21:18] | with somebody that you’ve just… | 和一个你刚认识的人 |
[21:20] | – …met. – It’s weird. | -做爱 -很奇怪 |
[21:22] | But it’s better than nothing. | 但总比什么都没有好 |
[21:26] | My mom had this thing… | 我妈以前… |
[21:29] | where our next-door neighbor who was, um… a retired cop. | 我们的邻居是个退休警察 |
[21:35] | He used to come over to the house sometimes | 他老婆上夜班的时候 |
[21:37] | when his wife was working the graveyard shifts, | 他有时会到我们家来 |
[21:40] | and they would just like cuddle on the couch together… | 他们会在沙发上搂抱 |
[21:45] | and watch TV. | 看电视 |
[21:47] | I think that’s all they did. | 应该就只做了这些 |
[21:51] | They just sat there. She called him her TV buddy. | 他们就坐在那 她称他为她的电视伙伴 |
[21:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:58] | But then, his wife retired and then it stopped. | 然后他老婆退休了 就没有再这样过了 |
[22:03] | That sounds really nice. | 听上去很棒 |
[22:04] | I want a TV buddy. | 我也想要个电视伙伴 |
[22:06] | Yeah. Totally. Yeah. | 当然 那多好啊 |
[22:10] | Actually, I wrecked both my first two cars. | 实际上 我头两辆车都被我撞坏了 |
[22:12] | – Oh, really? – Yeah, and like the first one within two weeks. | -是吗 -嗯 第一辆买了还不到两周 |
[22:15] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[22:16] | I’m just a terrible driver honestly. | 我就是个差劲的司机 |
[22:17] | God. That’s terrible. | 天 太惨了 |
[22:20] | Here I am. | 我到了 |
[22:23] | Here you are. | 你到了 |
[22:29] | So, I have an essay in this new lit magazine, | 我在一个新创办的杂志里发表了一篇文章 |
[22:32] | and they’re having a launch party in Brooklyn on Wednesday. | 他们周三在布鲁克林会举办创刊派对 |
[22:36] | You should come with me. | 你该跟我一起去 |
[22:38] | You mean like as your date? | 作为你的约会对象吗 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:46] | You know, Wednesdays are tough, | 周三比较难 |
[22:48] | – but let me see– – Okay. | -不过让我看看… -好的 |
[22:50] | Don’t worry about it. I– I didn’t. | 没事 我 当我没问 |
[22:52] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[22:53] | No. Have a good night, Curtis. | 晚安 柯蒂斯 |
[23:01] | The answer is yes, I have. | 答案是肯定的 我有过 |
[23:03] | But just one time. | 不过就一次 |
[23:05] | Was it with two– two women… | 是和两个女人吗 |
[23:10] | and two– or and… | 两个 还是 |
[23:12] | or was it with two women… | 还是和两个女人 |
[23:14] | …or was it with two men? | 还是和两个男人 |
[23:16] | Or one woman and one man? | 还是一男一女 |
[23:18] | It was three women. | 是三个女人 |
[23:21] | It was my ex, and then her ex, so… | 我前任 以及她前任 |
[23:26] | very complicated. | 很复杂 |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:32] | What about you? What’s your deal? What’s your thing? | 你呢 你喜欢什么 |
[23:37] | I mean, I th– It’s weird. I’ve… | 我 很奇怪 我 |
[23:41] | I mean, I… | 我… |
[23:42] | My son went away to college… | 我儿子去上大学了 |
[23:46] | I don’t know. Ever since then, I’ve been having these… | 我也不知道 自那以后 我就一直有… |
[23:53] | – What? – Like… | -什么 -就是 |
[23:56] | crazy fantasies. | 疯狂的幻想 |
[23:57] | Like crazy fantasies. | 疯狂的幻想 |
[24:01] | It’s insane. | 很疯狂 |
[24:02] | Well, what are you gonna do about ’em? | 那你要怎么做 |
[24:04] | Nothing! | 什么都不做 |
[24:07] | Do it! | 去追求吧 |
[24:14] | Pervert. | 变态 |
[26:07] | I needed that. Thank you. | 我正需要这个 谢谢你 |
[26:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:11] | Thank you so much for taking care of me. | 谢谢你照顾我 |
[26:14] | Yeah, it was fun. | 很有意思 |
[26:15] | – Oh, it was so much fun. – Yeah. | -非常有意思 -是啊 |
[26:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:22] | We should do this again. | 我们有空应该再约 |
[26:23] | Yeah, I– I would love that, | 好啊 我很乐意 |
[26:25] | and next time, maybe we’ll just… | 下一次 或许我们可以 |
[26:28] | watch a movie or… | 看电影或者… |
[26:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[26:37] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[26:39] | – Amanda, I am so sorry. – Don’t be. | -阿曼达 抱歉 -别 |
[26:41] | – Why? – No, this is horrible. | -为什么 -这太糟了 |
[26:44] | – Don’t be sorry! – I’m really– | -别道歉 -我真的 |
[26:44] | – Don’t be sorry! It’s okay. – I really fucked this. | -别道歉 没事 -我搞砸了 |
[26:47] | – I’m so sorry. – It is fine. | -真是抱歉 -没事 |
[26:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[26:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:53] | I’m just gonna go ’cause I– I’m sorry. | 我这就走 我很抱歉 |
[26:56] | – Don’t be sorry. – Oh, my God. | -别道歉 -天呐 |
[26:58] | – I’m fine. – Okay. | -我没事 -好 |
[27:00] | – You are? ‘Cause I– – I’m okay. Are you okay? | -确定吗 因为我 -我没事 你呢 |
[27:02] | – I’m so fine. I’m just– – Okay. | -我没事 我只是 -好的 |
[27:04] | I feel– I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[27:05] | Well, I was just worried that you’re… | 我担心你… |
[27:07] | – Okay. – No, I am great. | -好的 -不 我很好 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:11] | – Okay. Do you need help? – Is there a trick to this? | -嗯 你需要帮忙吗 -这需要什么小窍门吗 |
[27:13] | – No, no, no. – It’s just a normal lock. | -不需要 -就是个正常的锁 |
[27:14] | – It’s a normal lock. – Oh, it’s locked. | -就是个正常的锁 -锁住了 |
[27:16] | – Okay, I thought it was a– – Yeah. No, I keep it– | -我以为是… -不 我没有… |
[27:18] | Okay, thank you so much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[27:20] | – Sorry. You’re welcome. – Oh, my God. Okay. | -抱歉 不客气 -天呐 好的 |