Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

弗莱彻夫人(Mrs. Fletcher)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 弗莱彻夫人(Mrs. Fletcher)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] I’m supposed to write this essay 我要写一篇文章
[00:06] where you take a moment where you had to make a decision. 你要选出一个你必须作出决定的时刻
[00:08] I’m having the hardest time trying to find that moment. 我觉得很困难 因为找不到这个时刻
[00:12] I’m gonna go to a party tomorrow. 明天我会去参加一个派对
[00:14] I was thinking… 我在想
[00:15] I was gonna go with you to that party. 和你一起去那个派对
[00:19] We are in such a dry period. 我们在经历一段”干涸期”
[00:21] I don’t want to say my number. Say yours first. 我不想说出口 你能先说吗
[00:23] – Three. – Years? -三 -年
[00:26] I’m really bad at starting conversation. 我很不擅长寻找聊天话题
[00:28] I think you are so much better than you think. 我觉得你没你自认为的那么差
[00:33] 朱利安 我无法停止想你
[00:43] I– I sorta met this girl. 我认识了一个女生
[00:46] – Her name’s Chloe. – Oh, I hope I get to… -她叫克洛伊 -我希望有机会
[00:49] meet her someday. Are you guys… like, dating? 我能见到她 你们在交往吗
[00:52] Nah, just like hanging out. 没 就是在一起玩
[00:54] She has an autistic brother, so she runs a support group. 她有个患自闭症的弟弟 所以她成立了一个互助小组
[00:59] Really? 真的吗
[01:00] Wait, I’m sorry. Could you say that again? I’m so sorry. 抱歉 你能再说一遍吗 很抱歉
[01:03] I said she has a support group for kids with siblings 我说她有个互助小组 就是有…
[01:07] like, um, Jonathan. So– 乔纳森那样兄弟姐妹的学生
[01:09] Have you been– Have you been to this group? 你有去过这小组吗
[01:11] Yeah, like, sometimes. People are pretty nice, so… 有时候会去 人们都很好
[01:14] Brendan. Wow. 布兰登 天呐
[01:17] Yeah. 嗯
[01:17] I should probably go. 我该挂了
[01:22] Well, I love you. 我爱你
[01:24] I’d say clean up your room, but it’s yours, so… 我想叫你打理房间 但那是你的 所以
[01:27] It just builds up. It’s like when you’re– 慢慢就堆起来了 当你…
[01:30] when you’re– you know, reading and studying 当你看书 学习
[01:32] and– and all that stuff. It’s like… 之类的 就好像…
[01:36] Who has time to fold 谁还有时间去叠衣服
[01:37] – and wipe? – Okay. Any– -擦东西 -好
[01:39] I love you so much. 我很爱你
[01:41] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[01:42] – Okay. Bye. – All right. Talk to you soon. -好了 拜拜 -好 回头聊
[01:45] Bye. 拜
[02:05] 伊芙 你不是该在写个人随笔吗
[02:13] * I’m just looking for * *我在找*
[02:16] * …a way around * *一个方法*
[02:18] * It disappears this clear * *澄澈消失*
[02:22] * You’re the rod, I’m water * *你是杆 我是水*
[02:26] * I’m just looking for a divine Hammer * *我只是在寻找一个神圣的榔头*
[02:33] * One divine hammer * *一个神圣的榔头*
[02:36] * One divine hammer * *一个神圣的榔头*
[02:58] Jane. 简
[02:59] – It’s over. – What? -结束了 -什么
[03:00] The trip, my marriage. Everything. 旅行 我的婚姻 一切
[03:04] Everything. 所有的一切
[03:06] So, you remember last year, 你还记得去年
[03:08] he had that pinched nerve in his neck. 他的脖子上有个神经挟捏
[03:09] – Yeah. – And… -记得 -然后
[03:12] he goes to that tacky massage place, Solar Glow. 他会去那家破按摩店 阳光按摩
[03:16] Right. 嗯
[03:17] But then, his neck got better and he kept going. And… 但之后 他的脖子好起来了 他就经常去 然后
[03:20] And so, I just asked him about it. 然后我就问了一下
[03:24] Oh, no. Okay. 不是吧 之后呢
[03:26] And I really didn’t want to. 我真的不想问
[03:28] But I did. 但我问了
[03:31] – Okay. – And he just told me. -好吧 -然后他就坦白了
[03:34] He told me everything. 告诉了我一切
[03:36] W– What… What did he tell you? 他说了什么
[03:38] He told me… I mean… 他说 我是指
[03:42] what was going on over there. I mean… 在那都发生了些什么
[03:45] Do I need to… 我是否需要…
[03:46] – Oh, God. Really? – Yeah. -天哪 真的吗 -对
[03:49] And it wasn’t just once. 而且不止一次
[03:51] It was a lot. 好多次
[03:54] Dave… 戴夫
[03:56] Can I stay here tonight? I’m… 我今晚能住这吗 我…
[04:00] – I just, like, need to think. – Yeah. Of course, you can. -我就需要好好想想 -当然了 没问题
[04:02] You don’t even have to ask me that. 你都不用问
[04:04] Of course, you can. 你当然可以住下
[04:07] I don’t know. 我不知该怎么办
[04:08] – Oh, come here. – I had a life and everything. -过来 -我本有着美好的生活
[04:11] Oh, hush. 别说了
[04:16] Should we do something tonight? 我们今晚做点什么吧
[04:17] I can’t tonight. I have a meeting. 今晚不行 我要参加一个会议
[04:20] Which group? 哪个团体
[04:21] Queer Allies. 酷儿联盟
[04:23] You can come. Everyone’s welcome. 你可以来 谁都欢迎
[04:26] Nah. I gotta write that essay. 不了 我得写论文
[04:29] Tomorrow? 明天呢
[04:31] Tomorrow’s insane. I have to cram for two giant tests, 明天我会忙疯的 要准备两个大测试
[04:35] but you can join me if you like. 不过你可以加入我
[04:38] What do you mean? 什么意思
[04:40] I mean, like, you can come study with me. 就是 你可以来跟我一起学习
[04:43] I have a microwave, so you won’t go hungry. 我有微波炉 所以你不会饿
[04:45] Oh, so this would be in your room? 所以你是说在你房间里吗
[04:49] Yeah. I get too distracted in libraries. 对 我在图书馆太容易走神
[04:54] I’ll think about it. 我考虑一下吧
[04:56] The suspense is killing me. 你留的悬念要折磨死我啦
[05:19] I guess she told you. 看来她告诉你了
[05:20] Yeah. I’m just here to grab a few of her things. 对 我就是来帮她拿点东西
[05:26] Okay. 好
[05:42] Did she also tell you 她有没有告诉你
[05:43] we haven’t had sex in over a year? 我们一年多都没有做爱了
[05:51] We didn’t get into the, uh… 我们没有说到…
[05:54] the details. 细节
[05:55] A year’s a long time, you know. 一年很久 你知道吗
[06:03] A person needs to be touched. 人是需要被触摸的
[06:07] I need to be touched. 我需要被触摸
[06:10] Is that so wrong? 这个要求过分吗
[06:15] It doesn’t matter what I think. 我怎么想不重要
[06:17] This is‐‐ This is between you and your wife. 这是 这是你和你妻子之间的事
[06:21] It’s just that I was kind of going out of my mind, 只是我觉得自己要疯了
[06:22] and it felt better to… 所以我觉得
[06:26] pay for it than to actually cheat. 花钱买 总比真的出轨强
[06:29] You‐‐ You don’t think that you were cheating? 你 你觉得你这不算出轨吗
[06:32] No. 不算
[06:33] No. It was… so mechanical. 因为 太机械化了
[06:39] I didn’t… talk to the person. 我跟那个人也没说话
[06:42] I didn’t even look at her. 我甚至都没看她
[06:45] It was nothing. 根本没什么
[06:48] Why did you keep going back? 那你为什么总回去
[06:53] It felt good. 感觉很好
[07:00] Hey, Dave. 戴夫
[07:03] How does it work? 是怎么运作的
[07:06] What? 什么
[07:07] The massage parlor thing. 按摩店的服务
[07:10] I mean, do you just walk in there or do you‐‐ 你就走进去 还是
[07:12] ‐ and just ask for it, or‐‐ ‐ Uh… the guy I work with… -点名要什么服务 还是… -我同事
[07:18] he told me about it. 是他告诉我的
[07:19] Guy, Rick, he just said you go in, you ask for Jenny 叫瑞克 他说你进去 找珍妮
[07:23] and you tell her that you want what Rick gets. 告诉她你要瑞克点过的服务
[07:26] It’s that easy, huh? 就这么简单吗
[07:28] It’s that easy. 就这么简单
[07:32] “The electoral college… “总统选举委员会[大学]
[07:38] …is not actually… 其实并不是
[07:42] a college.” 一所大学”
[07:51] Fuck. 操
[07:54] It’s just… 真的是…
[07:58] I can’t… 搞不定
[09:53] “It’s not…” “它不是…”
[10:02] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[10:16] Fuck. 操
[10:51] ‐ Hey, how’d you sleep? ‐ I did not. -睡得好吗 -没睡着
[10:55] Dave called. 戴夫打来了
[10:58] You look nice. 你看起来不错
[11:00] Oh, it’s just a‐‐ you know. 只是… 你懂的
[11:02] Made you coffee. 给你泡了咖啡
[11:04] Jane, thank you. 简 谢谢你
[11:05] Oh, my God. 天呐
[11:06] He asked if I wanted to go to dinner tonight. 他问我今晚想不想一起吃晚餐
[11:10] Like a‐‐ Like a date? 约会吗
[11:12] Yeah, ’cause he’s so romantic. 嗯 他真是太浪漫了
[11:14] What did you say? 你怎么回的
[11:15] I mean, I said I gotta think about it. 我说我要考虑一下
[11:18] I don’t know. I mean, what should I do? 我也不知道 我该怎么做
[11:21] I mean, that’s up to you. What are you‐‐ What are you‐‐ 那要看你了 你是…
[11:24] What are you thinking? 你是怎么想的
[11:25] Well I mean, it’s like I can’t go back there and just pretend. 我没办法回去那假装没事
[11:28] No, you don’t have to pretend anything. 是的 你不用假装任何事
[11:33] I mean, this just happened, Jane. 就那么发生了 简
[11:35] No, maybe… 不 或许
[11:39] Maybe it’d feel good just to… 或许听听他要说什么
[11:43] hear what he has to say? 你会好受些
[11:45] I mean, I don’t know. I don’t– I don’t… 我是说 我也不知道 我不 我不…
[11:49] I don’t know if I can forgive him. 我不知道我能不能原谅他
[11:51] That’s the hard part. 这是困难的部分
[11:53] You never forgave Ted. 你就从没原谅泰德
[11:56] Well, that was different. 那不一样
[11:59] Ted didn’t give a shit if I forgave him. 泰德才不在乎我原不原谅他
[12:05] You actually have a choice. 你还有选择
[12:11] It’s important that we discuss 我们务必要讨论
[12:13] both trade and the deficits between our two countries. 我们两国之间的贸易和赤字
[12:17] Yes, well, that leads me to my next question. 是的 这带出了我的下一个问题
[12:20] Um, I’m wondering, 我在想
[12:21] are you seeing goodwill from the opposing… 你有看到对方的好意吗
[13:08] Oh, shit. 该死
[13:10] Senior administration officials 高级行政官员
[13:12] have been in communication 最近一直在联系
[13:13] and there is reason to be hopeful that some movement 我们可以期望
[13:15] towards an agreement is likely, in, you know– 在接下来几周里
[13:17] in the next, uh, few weeks. 双方对达成一致
[13:19] Well, I’d be happy to have you back on my show 我很乐意再邀请你上我的节目
[13:21] so we can continue this discussion. 继续我们的讨论
[13:22] I know we have a lot of… 我知道我们有很多…
[13:40] Are you new? 你是新来的吗
[13:41] Uh, no, I’m– I’m– work weekends usually. 不是 我一般是周末上班
[13:45] I’m filling in for Mark. 我是来替马克的
[13:47] You know Mark? 你认识马克
[13:48] Yeah, knew Mark before he went bald. 嗯 他秃头前我就认识了
[13:51] Mark’s not bald. He’s just receding a little bit. 马克没有秃头 只是发际线退后了
[13:54] When I first started, he had this beautiful head of hair. 我刚开始在这上班时 他有一头漂亮的头发
[13:58] Now, he just looks like my uncle. 而现在 他看着就像我叔叔
[14:00] It’s fucking tragic. 太悲剧了
[14:02] Hey, good morning. 早上好
[14:09] Hey, can you not tell Mark that I was making fun of his hair? 你能别告诉马克我取笑他的头发吗
[14:13] I just really hate it when I’m mean like that. 我讨厌我刻薄的样子
[14:16] Yeah. 没问题
[14:18] Bye. 拜
[14:25] * I want a girl * *我想有个女孩*
[14:27] * Just like the girl That married dear old Dad * *就像那个嫁给父亲的女孩*
[14:34] * She was a girl * *她是*
[14:36] * And the only girl That Daddy ever had * *父亲有过的唯一女孩*
[14:42] * A good old-fashioned girl With heart so true * *一个有着纯洁心灵的好女孩*
[14:43] 下课后有空吗 从老年中心给你发来问候
[14:46] * One who loves nobody else But you * *她只爱你一个人*
[14:51] * I want a girl * *我想有个女孩*
[14:53] * Just like the girl That married dear old Dad * *就像那个嫁给父亲的女孩*
[14:58] * Dear old Dad * *亲爱的父亲*
[15:04] You in college? 你在上大学
[15:05] Yeah, Eastern Community. 是的 东部社区大学
[15:08] I’m gonna transfer next year. 明年我会转学
[15:10] I’m on leave from Cornell. 我从康奈尔大学休学了
[15:12] It was a lot of pressure. 压力很大
[15:15] So now I’m working here, which is weirdly also a lot of pressure. 所以现在我在这工作 很奇怪压力也很大
[15:19] It’s harder than I thought, 比我想的要难
[15:20] having to be nice to people all day. 整天都要笑脸相迎顾客
[15:22] Yeah, I know. 是啊
[15:25] Hey, at least we get paid, right? 至少有钱赚
[15:28] Yes, it was an excellent life decision. 嗯 绝佳的人生决定
[15:30] Everyone’s really impressed. 人人都刮目相看
[15:34] Hey, um… 那个
[15:36] if you ever wanted to hang out sometime. 如果哪天你想聚聚的话
[15:40] Just… 就…
[15:42] 从老年中心发来问候 我下课后有空
[15:48] Uh… sorry. What? 抱歉 你说什么
[15:52] Oh, nothing. 没什么
[15:54] Um… it’s cool. 没事
[16:12] Oh, you look great. 你看着很棒
[16:14] Oh… thank you. 谢谢
[16:16] Are you going on a date? 你要去约会吗
[16:19] Oh. No, just a– going to class. 不 去上课
[16:21] Well, it must be a pretty fun class. 一定是很有趣的课吧
[16:53] 你睡了吗 还没 你穿的什么
[17:10] Excuse me, Eve? 伊芙
[17:12] I’m just– 我…
[17:13] I– I– I just need to apologize for the way I behaved 我想为我在我父亲守灵上的行为
[17:16] at my father’s wake. 给你道歉
[17:18] I mean, you were only ever good to my dad. 你对我父亲很好
[17:22] I’m sorry. 对不起
[17:27] Oh, it’s okay, George. It was a really hard day for everybody. 没事 乔治 那天对大家来说都不好过
[17:31] – I appreciate– – I was a mess. -我谢谢你… -我当时一团糟
[17:35] I still am. 现在还是
[17:38] And you were a good friend to him. 你是他的好朋友
[17:44] Can I make it up to you? 我能补偿你吗
[17:45] – I– – Let me buy you a drink, huh? -我 -让我请你喝杯酒吧
[17:47] I have to, uh… 我得
[17:50] I can’t tonight, but thank you so much for… 今晚不行 不过谢谢你
[17:54] – Okay. – I– -好 -我
[17:56] Okay, well, it was good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[17:57] Yeah, it was– Thanks, George. 嗯 谢了 乔治
[18:01] You look nice. 你看上去很不错
[18:05] So do you. 你也是
[18:07] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:22] Come in. 进来
[18:27] Well, well, well. Look who it is. 哟哟 瞧瞧谁来了
[18:30] I thought you could use some company 我想着你或许需要个伴
[18:32] and a little caffeine. 以及一点咖啡因
[18:35] Someone’s looking very preppy tonight. 有人今晚有备而来啊
[18:37] I thought I’d mix it up a little bit. 我想混搭一下
[18:39] You look good. 很好看
[18:42] So do you. 你也是
[18:45] “You could even say that Linda’s beautiful body saved my life, 你甚至可以说是琳达漂亮的身体救了我的命
[18:49] because if I hadn’t stayed at the party 因为要是我当初没有留在派对上
[18:52] to see if I could get into her pants, 看我能否”推倒”她
[18:55] I would have definitely gotten into that car with Donny, 我就会和唐尼一起上那辆车
[18:59] and I would probably be dead today, just like him and Frank. 我今天多半也就死了 就像他和弗兰克一样
[19:03] I did not get lucky with Linda, but I am lucky to be alive.” 我没有能上到琳达 但我有幸还活着
[19:12] Yeah, um… that’s very sad, Barry. 嗯 这是个悲伤的故事 巴里
[19:16] Uh, and you’re right, we’re– all very lucky to be alive. 你说得对 我们都很幸运我们都还活着
[19:23] But in these turning point essays, 但在这些转折点文章里
[19:25] what I’d really like you all to focus on 我想要你们专注于
[19:27] are moments in your life when you made a conscious choice, 你在生命中做了有意识选择的那些时刻
[19:32] knowing that that decision would permanently change 知道那个决定会永久改变
[19:36] the shape of your life. 你的人生轨迹
[19:37] Only then are you truly the author of your own story. 只有在那时你才算是你本人故事的真正作者
[19:41] This is my story. 这就是我的故事
[19:44] This is my– This is my story that I authored. 这是我的 这是我创作的我的故事
[19:52] – No, I was t– Uh, no. – Seriously. -不 我… 不 -讲真
[19:53] What? 怎么
[19:56] Study. 学习
[20:05] Study. 学习
[20:06] – I am. – No you’re not. -我在学啊 -你没有
[20:07] I am, though. 我在学
[20:09] It’s… You study. 该学习的是你
[20:53] Fuck. 操
[20:55] Doesn’t usually… 一般不这样的
[20:58] It’s okay. 美食
[21:01] I can help. 我能帮你
[21:08] You wanted… to talk? 你想谈谈吗
[21:14] I… really like you. 我真的喜欢你
[21:22] I like you, too. 我也喜欢你
[21:31] I’ve never felt like this before. 我从没有过这样的感觉
[21:37] What are we doing? 我们在干什么
[21:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:55] You are so beautiful. 你真美
[22:06] I can’t– I can’t– We can’t… 我不行 我不行 我们不行
[22:21] I’m sorry. I’m an asshole. 抱歉 我真混蛋
[22:23] – I’m– – No, no, no, no, you’re not. -我 -不不 你不是
[23:05] Yeah, you like that shit, don’t you? 你喜欢吃 对吗
[23:09] Wait, don’t stop, don’t stop. Keep going. Keep going. 别停 别停 继续 继续
[23:12] Don’t stop. 别停
[23:23] Fuck yeah. 好爽
[23:27] Fucking dirty little slut. 他妈的小骚货
[23:33] Fuck. 操
[23:36] Fu– 操
[23:37] Ah, what the fuck? 搞什么
[23:39] You asshole! You were choking me! 混蛋 你想噎死我
[23:41] – You asshole! – What the fuck? -混蛋 -什么鬼
[23:43] – No, I wasn’t. – Yes, you were. -不 我没有 -你有
[23:44] – No, I wasn’t. – I couldn’t breathe, Brendan. -我没有 -我没法呼吸了 布兰登
[23:46] What the fuck is wrong with you? 你什么毛病
[23:47] You’re fuck– You were fucking into it. 你明明很享受
[23:48] I wasn’t! You didn’t even know I was there! 我没有 你根本不知道我在那
[23:53] Get the fuck out of my room! 滚出我房间
[23:55] Chloe, I– I didn’t know that. I’m so sorry. 克洛伊 我不知道 对不起
[23:57] No, take your shit and go. 不 拿上你的东西 滚
[23:59] – Get out. – Please. Chloe. Chloe. -滚 -拜托 克洛伊 克洛伊
[24:02] Get the fuck out! 滚出去
弗莱彻夫人

文章导航

Previous Post: 弗莱彻夫人(Mrs. Fletcher)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 弗莱彻夫人(Mrs. Fletcher)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

弗莱彻夫人(Mrs. Fletcher)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号