时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:58] | -Good morrow, Lady Rhea. -Cousin. | – 早安 雷娅夫人 – 堂兄 |
[02:01] | What’s today’s quarry? Rabbit? | 今天打算猎什么?兔子? |
[02:04] | -Deer. -Oh. Fine challenge. | – 鹿 – 不错的挑战 |
[02:07] | Care for some company? | 需要人陪吗? |
[02:08] | I’d rather ride alone. | 我还是想自己去 |
[02:12] | Good fortune to you. | 祝你好运咯 |
[03:01] | Husband. | 夫君 |
[03:07] | What brings you to the Vale? | 什么风把你吹来谷地了? |
[03:13] | Or have you at last come to consummate our marriage? | 终于想起跑来圆房了? |
[03:19] | The Vale’s sheep might be willing, | 虽然我不愿意 |
[03:21] | even if I’m not. | 谷地的羊或许可以 |
[03:24] | Our sheep are prettier, after all. | 毕竟我们的羊还更好看呢 |
[03:28] | Or perhaps your brother has at last had his fill of your company. | 还是说你哥哥终于受够了你在身边晃悠 |
[03:33] | Cast you aside in favor of a little girl. | 为了个小姑娘把你丢在一边 |
[03:42] | What will you do now? | 你现在要干嘛? |
[03:44] | Will you strike the child down? | 干掉那个孩子吗? |
[03:48] | Or… | 还是…… |
[04:38] | I knew you couldn’t finish. | 我早就知道你最后一下不行 |
[04:42] | Craven! | 软蛋! |
[05:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | A moment. | 等一下 |
[06:15] | I do not wish to see you go. | 我不想你离开 |
[06:19] | Such is the King’s decision. | 这是国王的决定 |
[06:21] | A decision I most bitterly regret. | 最让我痛惜的决定 |
[06:26] | And yet, you made it possible. | 但这是你造成的 |
[06:30] | You chose Rhaenyra. | 你选择了雷妮拉 |
[06:33] | She swore her innocence, | 她发誓她是清白的 |
[06:35] | and I believed her. | 而我相信她 |
[06:37] | You wanted to believe her, as did her father. | 是你想相信她 她父亲也是 |
[06:39] | Your informant was wrong. | 你的线人搞错了 |
[06:41] | An honest mistake, perhaps, but I did not foresee this! | 也许是个无心之过 但我没想到会变成这样! |
[06:44] | You should have. | 你应该想到的 |
[06:45] | If you had not been so relentless in advancing Aegon as heir! | 还不是你非要推伊耿当继承人! |
[06:59] | Listen to me, daughter. | 听我说 女儿 |
[07:02] | The King will die. | 国王迟早会死 |
[07:04] | It may be months or years, but he’ll not live to be an old man. | 可能是几个月后 可能是几年后 但他一定活不到老 |
[07:08] | And if Rhaenyra succeeds him, | 如果雷妮拉继承了王位 |
[07:10] | war will follow, do you understand? | 战争会随之而来 你明白吗? |
[07:13] | The realm will not accept her. | 这个国家不会接受她 |
[07:15] | And to secure her claim, | 她为了坐稳王位 |
[07:16] | she’ll have to put your children to the sword. | 会除掉你的孩子们 |
[07:19] | She’ll have no choice. | 那时她将别无选择 |
[07:23] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[07:25] | You’re no fool, and yet you choose not to see it. | 你不傻 只是选择视而不见 |
[07:31] | The time is coming, Alicent. | 时辰将至 阿莉森 |
[07:35] | Either you prepare Aegon to rule, | 要么就做好让伊耿登基的准备 |
[07:37] | or you cleave to Rhaenyra and pray for her mercy. | 要么就好好巴结雷妮拉 乞求她的怜悯 |
[09:15] | Where is Lord Corlys? He should be here to receive the King. | 科利斯大人在哪?他应该等在这里迎接国王 |
[09:27] | Welcome to High Tide, Your Grace. | 欢迎来到高潮城 陛下 |
[09:30] | What is the meaning of this, Lady Laena? | 这是什么意思 兰娜尔小姐? |
[09:33] | Is this how House Velaryon greets its King? | 这就是瓦列利安家族迎接国王的方式吗? |
[09:36] | My father has but just returned from his long journey | 我的父亲刚刚结束长途旅行回到家中 |
[09:39] | and he has hastened to the Hall of Nine | 他已赶去九航厅 |
[09:41] | to await Your Grace’s arrival. | 在那里等候陛下驾临 |
[09:47] | Let’s just get on with it. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[09:58] | An outsider… | 一个外来者…… |
[10:01] | among the natives. | 被土生土长的环绕 |
[10:03] | Lord Larys. | 拉里斯大人 |
[10:06] | Malvales. | 锦葵 |
[10:08] | A rare bloom. | 一种罕见的花 |
[10:11] | Indigenous to Braavos. | 原产于布拉佛斯 |
[10:15] | By all rights, it shouldn’t be thriving here. | 按理说 它不可能在这里盛开 |
[10:20] | Nature, such mystery. | 大自然 如此不可思议 |
[10:24] | -The weather has been lovely. -Indeed. | – 今天天气还不错 – 确实 |
[10:26] | And yet it is a dark day for the realm. | 然而这却是王国黑暗的一天 |
[10:32] | Your father was a good man. | 你父亲是个好人 |
[10:36] | As is yours who took his place. | 你父亲接了班 他也是个好人 |
[10:41] | Yet still, | 然而 |
[10:43] | the manner of your father’s departure… | 你父亲这样离开…… |
[10:47] | it feels something of an injustice. | 让人觉得很是不公 |
[10:51] | What do you know of the matter of his leaving? | 你知道他是怎么离开的? |
[10:54] | When one is never invited to speak, | 一个从来没有机会发声的人 |
[10:55] | one learns instead to… observe. | 会懂得……观察 |
[11:01] | You’re perhaps in need of an ally? | 您或许需要一个盟友? |
[11:04] | I’m the Queen. | 我是王后 |
[11:05] | -I have no shortage of allies. -Naturally. | – 我不缺盟友 – 那是自然 |
[11:08] | Princess Rhaenyra, for example. | 比如说雷妮拉公主 |
[11:11] | State your purpose, my lord. | 你到底想怎样 大人 |
[11:17] | I did wonder if she could be relied upon | 我确实好奇 如今她是否还能够依赖 |
[11:20] | now that she is unwell. | 既然她身体有些不适 |
[11:24] | Unwell? | 不适? |
[11:25] | I haven’t heard anything. | 我可什么都没听说 |
[11:28] | Begging your pardon, Your Grace, I may be mistaken. | 请原谅我 陛下 我可能搞错了 |
[11:31] | It’s just that on the very same night your father was dismissed, | 在您父亲被革职的那晚 |
[11:34] | the Grand Maester delivered a tea to the Princess’s chambers. | 大学士给公主房里送去了一碗茶 |
[11:40] | -A tea? -Yes. | – 一碗茶? – 是的 |
[11:45] | That the Grand Maester himself brought? | 大学士亲自送去的? |
[11:47] | At the direction of the King, as I understand it. | 据我所知 是国王的命令 |
[11:53] | I do hope she’s not unwell. | 我倒是希望她一切安好 |
[11:57] | Rhaenyra sailed with the King to Driftmark | 雷妮拉陪国王坐船去潮头岛了 |
[11:59] | -yesterday at daybreak. -Oh what good news. | – 昨天黎明时分出发 – 这可是个好消息 |
[12:02] | I must’ve been in error. | 我一定是搞错了 |
[12:05] | Oh, a relief. | 可松了口气 |
[12:09] | See, I thought for Mellos himself, well… | 瞧 我原以为梅罗斯亲自出马的话…… |
[12:12] | her condition must be something very serious. | 那她的病情一定很严重 |
[12:16] | What happiness it is to have been wrong. | 发现自己搞错的感觉真好 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:51] | Come, cousin. | 来 表姐 |
[12:52] | Let us discover what might be had for breakfast. | 咱们去看看早餐都有什么 |
[13:28] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[13:45] | Rise, Lord Corlys. | 起来吧 科利斯大人 |
[13:48] | Be welcome. | 欢迎 |
[13:49] | May I offer you a chair? | 给您拿把椅子? |
[13:53] | Cousin! | 堂弟! |
[13:55] | Princess. | 公主 |
[14:04] | -Are you well? -Very. | – 你还好吗? – 非常好 |
[14:08] | I congratulate you, Lord Lyonel. | 恭喜你 莱昂诺大人 |
[14:10] | I can think of no man more suited to be the Hand of the King. | 我想象不到还有谁比你更适合担任国王之手 |
[14:13] | That is very kind of you to say, Lord Corlys. | 感谢夸奖 科利斯大人 |
[14:16] | His Grace has honored me with the post. | 陛下授予这个职位是我的荣幸 |
[14:20] | Pity about Ser Otto. | 我对奥托爵士深表遗憾 |
[14:24] | Despite spending most of my days amidst the grandeur of the Red Keep, | 尽管我习惯了红堡的宏伟大气 |
[14:28] | the halls of High Tide never fail to impress. | 还是会对高潮城的厅堂留下深刻印象 |
[14:31] | You flatter me, Your Grace. | 您过奖了 陛下 |
[14:33] | Though I do wish we could meet under happier pretenses. | 不过我的确希望 我们能在更愉快的氛围下见面 |
[14:37] | -How so? -Daemon’s wife, | – 怎么说? – 戴蒙的妻子 |
[14:40] | the Lady Rhea Royce, has passed. | 雷娅·罗伊斯夫人 过世了 |
[14:43] | A hunting mishap. | 打猎出了事故 |
[14:46] | She was thrown from her horse. | 她从马背上摔下来 |
[14:48] | Her neck and skull both crushed in the fall. | 这一摔 把脖子和头骨都摔碎了 |
[14:51] | A most surprising end. | 让人惊讶的死法 |
[14:53] | Lady Rhea’s skill as both rider and hunter were well-known. | 雷娅夫人骑马和打猎的高超技术众人皆知 |
[14:57] | -The gods are cruel. -Indeed. | – 七神残忍 – 的确 |
[15:01] | Lady Rhea was a fine woman and a good wife to my brother. | 雷娅夫人是个好女人 也是我弟弟的好妻子 |
[15:06] | Sad thing that she and Daemon have no heirs to succeed her. | 可惜她和戴蒙没有继承人 |
[15:10] | She stood to inherit Runestone. | 她有符石城的继承权 |
[15:13] | Mayhaps we can turn toward happier pursuits. | 我们来聊一些开心的话题吧 |
[15:17] | -No, thank you. -What did you have in mind, Your Grace? | – 不了 谢谢 – 您想说什么 陛下? |
[15:23] | I wish to propose a marriage between your son, Ser Laenor… | 我想订立一门婚事 为你的儿子兰尼诺爵士 |
[15:28] | and my daughter and heir, the Princess Rhaenyra. | 与我的女儿及继承人 雷妮拉公主 |
[15:31] | It’s long past time our houses were united in blood. | 我们两家早就应该血脉相连了 |
[15:34] | The last pillars of Old Valyria. | 作为古瓦雷利亚最后的支柱 |
[15:37] | You honor both me and my house, Your Grace. | 这对我和我的家族都是巨大的荣耀 陛下 |
[15:41] | There are certain details I would wish clarified | 不过有一些细节我希望能提前说清 |
[15:44] | before the Princess Rhaenys and I could accept this most… | 在雷妮丝公主和我接受这最…… |
[15:48] | generous proposal. | 慷慨的提议之前 |
[15:51] | What details? | 什么细节? |
[15:56] | We would like to know how the succession will be handled. | 请问您将如何处理继承人相关事宜 |
[16:03] | Rhaenyra is my heir. | 雷妮拉是我的继承人 |
[16:05] | Upon my death, my throne and my titles will pass to her. | 在我死后 我的王位和头衔会传给她 |
[16:08] | She and Ser Laenor’s firstborn child, regardless of gender, | 她与兰尼诺爵士的第一个孩子 无论男女 |
[16:12] | will inherit the Iron Throne from her. | 都会从她的手里接过王位 |
[16:16] | Can I presume that, in keeping with Westerosi tradition… | 我是否可以假设 按照维斯特洛的传统…… |
[16:23] | their children would take their father’s name? | 他们的孩子会冠以父亲的姓氏? |
[16:27] | That they would be born Velaryons? | 也就是姓瓦列利安? |
[16:30] | Surely, Lord Corlys, | 科利斯伯爵 |
[16:32] | you are not proposing the Targaryen dynasty end with my daughter | 难道你以为坦格利安王朝将在我女儿这代结束 |
[16:36] | simply because she is a woman? | 仅仅因为她是女人? |
[16:40] | I only seek clarity, Your Grace. | 我只是想问清细节 陛下 |
[16:48] | -Might I have a chair brought in for you? -I do not– | – 要不还是拿把椅子吧? – 我不…… |
[16:50] | No. I do not require a chair. | 不 我不需要椅子 |
[16:55] | Upon their birth, Ser Laenor and Rhaenyra’s children | 兰尼诺爵士和雷妮拉的孩子们出生之后 |
[16:59] | shall take their father’s name, Velaryon… | 会遵照传统冠以父亲的姓氏 |
[17:02] | in keeping with our traditions. | 也就是瓦列利安 |
[17:06] | However, | 但是 |
[17:07] | at such time when their firstborn ascends the Iron Throne, | 当他们的第一个孩子登上铁王座之时 |
[17:11] | he or she will do so bearing the name Targaryen. | 无论男女 都会改姓坦格利安 |
[17:16] | Dragons will rule the Seven Kingdoms for the next hundred years, | 龙王家族在七大王国的统治将延续到下一个世纪 |
[17:20] | just as they did the last. | 正如之前那个世纪一样 |
[17:35] | This is an equitable compromise. | 非常公平的折中 |
[17:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:41] | Now, if there’s nothing further. | 如果没有别的 这事就这么定了 |
[17:54] | In truth, if it had to be someone, I’m glad it is you. | 说实话 非得与谁成婚的话 我很高兴这个人是你 |
[18:01] | I know this union is not what you would choose. | 我明白 这场联姻不是你心甘情愿 |
[18:04] | I hold nothing against you, cousin. | 我对你没有意见 表姐 |
[18:08] | No, I– | 不 我—— |
[18:11] | rather… | 宁愿…… |
[18:13] | Dare I say it is a matter of taste? | 我可不可以把这比喻成个人口味? |
[18:20] | I prefer roast duck to goose. | 比起烧鹅 我更喜欢烤鸭 |
[18:23] | I cannot say why. | 说不出为什么 |
[18:28] | It’s not for a lack of trying. | 其实不是因为没试过 |
[18:32] | There are those who like goose very well. | 有些人生来就喜欢烧鹅 |
[18:36] | I find it a bit greasy for my taste. | 对我个人口味而言 烧鹅有些油腻 |
[18:42] | I know that whatever agreement being struck up there | 无论我们的父辈达成什么协议 |
[18:45] | will not change your appetites, | 都不会改变你的口味 |
[18:47] | nor will it change mine. | 我也一样 |
[18:51] | And what do you propose? | 那么 你有什么提议? |
[18:59] | That we perform our duty to our fathers and to the realm | 让我们为父辈及国家履行自己的责任 |
[19:03] | and when it’s done… | 完事之后…… |
[19:05] | each of us dines as we see fit. | 我们可以依照各自的口味用餐 |
[19:18] | Viserys has taken to bed while his ship is readied. | 虽然船已备好 但韦赛里斯已经上床休息了 |
[19:24] | Perhaps I… | 也许我…… |
[19:26] | overextended myself? | 要得太多了? |
[19:30] | Pushed him too close to the edge? | 把他逼得太狠? |
[19:32] | My cousin chose to sail into this tempest, husband. | 我的堂弟选择了驶入风暴 夫君 |
[19:37] | It was undignified of the King to drag himself here | 国王亲自前来 请求与兰尼诺订立婚约 |
[19:39] | and beg for Laenor’s hand. | 这已有失尊严 |
[19:42] | Where is Laenor? | 兰尼诺在哪儿? |
[19:44] | -He and Rhaenyra are walking the coast. -Good. | – 他和雷妮拉在海滩散步 – 很好 |
[19:48] | Do they seem… familiar? | 他们看上去……亲近吗? |
[19:52] | They grew up together. | 他们从小一起长大 |
[19:54] | Familiarity is not at issue. | 亲近不成问题 |
[19:57] | I’m sure Laenor was already taken with her. | 我敢肯定 兰尼诺已经被雷妮拉迷住了 |
[20:00] | She’s grown quite comely these last few years. | 这几年 她是越来越漂亮了 |
[20:02] | You know his true nature. | 你知道他的本性 |
[20:05] | He’s still young. | 他还年轻 |
[20:08] | He will outgrow it. | 会长大的 |
[20:11] | There is no pleasure in the world like… | 这世上哪有什么乐子…… |
[20:16] | bedding a woman. | 比得了跟女人上床 |
[20:17] | We are placing our son in danger. | 这是把我们的儿子置于险境 |
[20:21] | The lords of the realm bent the knee to Rhaenyra | 七大王国的领主们都曾向雷妮拉屈膝下跪 |
[20:23] | and swore obeisance to her. | 宣誓效忠 |
[20:24] | That was before there was a true-born prince | 那是在真正的王子出生之前 |
[20:26] | named Aegon Targaryen. | 而且他名叫伊耿·坦格利安 |
[20:28] | Rhaenyra’s succession will be challenged. | 雷妮拉的继承权将会受到挑战 |
[20:30] | Knives will come out for her, her husband, and for their heirs. | 她 她的丈夫 以及孩子 都会面临着刀剑的威胁 |
[20:35] | Our house controls the realm’s navy and half its dragons. | 我们家族控制着全国海军以及一半的龙 |
[20:39] | Anyone fool enough to challenge Rhaenyra’s claim | 谁要是蠢到敢于挑战雷妮拉的继承权 |
[20:41] | will be crushed. | 就让他粉身碎骨 |
[20:42] | To what end, Corlys? Wealth? Power?Pride? | 为了什么 科利斯 财富?权力?自尊? |
[20:45] | Justice. | 公正 |
[20:51] | By all rights, | 不管怎么样 |
[20:53] | you should be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. | 你都应该是七大王国的女王 |
[20:57] | You were robbed of the crown by– | 抢走你王冠的人就是—— |
[20:59] | I never wore the crown because the realm would not have it so. | 我从未戴上王冠 因为七大王国不会允许 |
[21:03] | And I would remedy that small-minded error | 我可以修正这个 狭隘的错误 |
[21:08] | by any means necessar– | 用上一切必要的手—— |
[21:09] | I myself have put the business behind me, Corlys. | 我早就不想这事了 科利斯 |
[21:21] | I’ve always feared the day you’d have to marry a woman. | 我一直不敢面对你不得不娶妻的那天 |
[21:25] | And now it comes. | 但这天终于还是来了 |
[21:28] | Your betrothed gives you leave | 你的未婚妻主动允许你 |
[21:30] | of her own free will to continue partaking of. | 继续享用大餐 |
[21:33] | Was I the duck or the goose? | 我是烤鸭还是烧鹅来着? |
[21:35] | I’ve come to meet my fate and you make a jape of it? | 我过来直面命运 你却拿它开起了玩笑? |
[21:39] | Look, Rhaenyra will be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms | 听着 雷妮拉会成为七大王国的女王 |
[21:41] | and you will be her king consort. | 而你会是她的王夫 |
[21:45] | Think of the tournament, | 想想比武大会 |
[21:47] | the feast, the battles at sea. | 盛宴 还有海战吧 |
[21:52] | Will you wear your crown today, Your Grace? | 您今天会戴上王冠吗?陛下 |
[21:56] | You’re a fool. | 你这傻瓜 |
[22:05] | You will need a sworn protector. | 你需要一个忠诚的贴身护卫 |
[22:29] | This is better than we could’ve hoped for. | 这远比我们预想的要好 |
[22:37] | She has a paramour of her own. | 她有自己的情人 |
[22:42] | I wonder who it is. | 我好奇他是谁 |
[23:06] | Did sleep flee you as well this morning? | 一大清早 你也睡不着吗? |
[23:10] | I needed to see you, Princess. | 我想见您 公主殿下 |
[23:13] | I confess I had a similar desire. | 坦白地说 我也是 |
[23:20] | You have confided in me now and then over the years of our acquaintance. | 我们相识的这些年里 您时常向我吐露心声 |
[23:25] | I feel, forgive me, that I, I know you… a bit. | 我猜 恕我冒昧 我多少了解您……一点 |
[23:34] | You know more than a bit. | 你了解的可不止一点 |
[23:39] | I’ve heard you say so many times how you loathe the lot of your position, | 我总听您说 您有多么厌恶身居高位所要面对的命运 |
[23:45] | that you are to be married off at your father’s whim | 您反感父亲心血来潮的婚约指命 |
[23:47] | with no thought given to the yearning of your own heart, | 完全没考虑您内心的渴望 |
[23:50] | and now the day comes. | 然而 这一天还是来了 |
[23:54] | Ser Laenor is a good and, and decent man, but you, you did not choose him. | 虽然兰尼诺爵士善良正直 但您……并没有选他 |
[23:59] | -He was chosen for you. -That’s true. | – 您只是接受了安排 – 你说的对 |
[24:06] | If there were another path… | 假如还有另一条路…… |
[24:09] | one that led to freedom… | 能通往自由…… |
[24:12] | would you tread it? | 您愿意走吗? |
[24:15] | Rhaenyra, before I came here, | 雷妮拉 我来君临之前 |
[24:18] | I was a knight in the Stormlands. | 是风暴地的骑士 |
[24:21] | I have deep knowledge of the port at Sunspear | 我很了解阳戟城的港口 |
[24:23] | where I’ve seen the ships of Essos setting sail | 我曾在那儿见过厄斯索斯的商船扬帆起航 |
[24:25] | with their hulls full of oranges and cinnamon | 满载橙子和肉桂而归 |
[24:27] | and I’ve always wished to see where they went. | 我一直希望能看看那些船驶向了哪里 |
[24:32] | Are you asking for leave? | 你想要告假吗? |
[24:35] | I’m asking you to come with me… | 我是想请求你跟我走…… |
[24:39] | away from all of this. | 远离这一切 |
[24:41] | From the burdens and indignities of your inheritance. | 离开继承人身份带来的负担和侮辱 |
[24:44] | Let us leave it all behind and see the world together… | 让我们抛下一切 一起去探索这个世界…… |
[24:50] | where we’ll be nameless, | 我们可以隐姓埋名 |
[24:51] | and free… | 自由自在…… |
[24:54] | free to go where we like, to love as we like. | 想去哪里就去哪里 想怎么爱就怎么爱 |
[24:58] | In Essos… | 在厄斯索斯…… |
[25:02] | you could marry me. | 你可以嫁给我 |
[25:08] | A marriage for love, | 为了爱情而结婚 |
[25:10] | not for the crown. | 而不是为了王位 |
[25:36] | I am the crown, Ser Criston. | 我就是王 克里斯顿爵士 |
[25:42] | Or I will be. | 或者说我会成王 |
[25:45] | I may chafe at my duties, | 我可能会厌烦职责 |
[25:47] | but do you think I would choose infamy | 但你以为一筐橙子或是一张开向亚夏的船票 |
[25:51] | in exchange for a bushel of oranges or a ship to Asshai? | 就能让我自愿选择身败名裂吗? |
[25:58] | It is my duty | 与一位豪门贵族结婚 |
[25:59] | to marry a nobleman from a great house | 是我的职责 |
[26:02] | and Ser Laenor will make a fine husband. | 兰尼诺爵士会是一个好丈夫 |
[26:09] | But my… | 但是我的…… |
[26:12] | my marriage… | 我的婚姻…… |
[26:15] | does not have to be the end. | 并不意味着我们关系的终结 |
[26:20] | Ser Criston, Laenor and I have an understanding. | 克里斯顿爵士 兰尼诺和我达成了共识 |
[26:27] | I’ve granted him leave to pursue his own interests… | 我允许他去追求自己的兴趣…… |
[26:32] | and in turn, he’s granted me the same. | 作为回报 他也给予我同样的自由 |
[26:41] | So you want me to be your whore? | 所以你想要我当你的婊子? |
[26:46] | I want us to continue as we began, | 我想要我们像一开始那样 |
[26:48] | with you as my sworn protector, my white knight. | 你是我的贴身护卫 我的白骑士 |
[26:52] | I took an oath. | 我立过誓的 |
[26:56] | As a, as a knight of, of your Kingsguard. | 作为御林铁卫的骑士 |
[26:59] | An oath of chastity. I’ve broken it. | 我曾发誓守贞 我打破了这个誓言 |
[27:01] | -I won’t tell anyone– -I’ve, I’ve soiled my, my, wh– my white cloak. | – 我不会告诉任何人 – 我 我玷污了我的 我的白 我的白袍 |
[27:04] | And it’s the only thing I have to my fucking name! | 这是我他妈名下唯一的东西 |
[27:20] | The Iron Throne looms larger than me, | 铁王座比我更重要 |
[27:22] | larger than anyone in my family. | 比我家族中任何人都更重要 |
[27:26] | Aegon the Conqueror united the Seven Kingdoms | 征服者伊耿统一了七国 |
[27:29] | and put them on a path– | 让它走上了一条—— |
[27:32] | Ser Criston. | 克里斯顿爵士 |
[28:21] | -Fetch the Maester! -Get back. | – 去找学士 – 退后 |
[28:23] | Get Mellos! Get back! | 去找梅罗斯!退后! |
[28:25] | Prepare the crucible. | 准备坩埚 |
[28:27] | We’ll need leeches. | 去找水蛭 |
[28:33] | Ser Criston… | 克里斯顿爵士…… |
[28:36] | you’ve been summoned. | 您被传唤了 |
[28:39] | I left the Princess just minutes ago. | 我刚刚才离开公主 |
[28:42] | Not the Princess, ser. | 不是公主 爵士 |
[28:44] | The Queen. | 是王后 |
[29:00] | Ser Criston, Your Grace. | 克里斯顿爵士来了 陛下 |
[29:06] | That will be all. | 退下吧 |
[29:21] | I fear I must question you on a, on a delicate matter, Ser Criston. | 恐怕我得问你一件 一件敏感的事情 克里斯顿爵士 |
[29:28] | I am your servant as always, my Queen. | 我本就是您的仆人 王后陛下 |
[29:31] | It concerns our dear Princess Rhaenyra. | 这关系到我们亲爱的公主雷妮拉 |
[29:35] | Please. | 请坐 |
[30:02] | You are her sworn protector and rightly loyal to her. | 你是她的贴身护卫 自然是对她忠诚的 |
[30:07] | I am. | 是的 |
[30:12] | The night of Daemon’s return… | 戴蒙回来的那晚…… |
[30:17] | there’s been a rumor… | 有一个传言…… |
[30:19] | or rather, my father received an accounting of… | 或者说 我父亲收到了一份…… |
[30:25] | a lapse of morals | 某人行为失当的报告 |
[30:28] | that may have occurred between– | 也许是发生在—— |
[30:35] | It is, of course, unthinkable for me to question the virtue of the Princess, | 当然 我也觉得质疑公主的德行过于离谱 |
[30:39] | whom I hold in highest regard, | 我一向十分敬重公主 |
[30:41] | but I-I, I did, however, wonder if… | 但我 我确实想过 如果…… |
[30:52] | I’m not unaware that in flush of youth… | 我不是不知道在年轻的冲动下…… |
[30:56] | there may be errors made… | 人也许会犯下一些错误…… |
[30:59] | breaches in resolve, | 决定违背…… |
[31:02] | breaches, or rather lapses– | 违背 或者说疏忽—— |
[31:04] | It happened, Your Grace. | 确有此事 陛下 |
[31:11] | The sin you allude to. | 您所暗示的罪行 |
[31:16] | I have committed it. | 是我犯的 |
[31:21] | At her instigation, it is true, but that should– | 确实是在她的挑逗之下 但是那不应该—— |
[31:25] | It is no excuse. | 我没有借口 |
[31:30] | My oath has been broken. | 我背了誓 |
[31:32] | I have dishonored myself. | 我使自己蒙羞 |
[31:36] | I deserve no consideration. | 我无法推脱 |
[31:42] | But if… | 但如果…… |
[31:44] | as a clement Queen, you are inclined to pity… | 作为一位仁慈的王后 要是您有意怜悯…… |
[31:50] | I would ask only this… | 我只请求…… |
[31:54] | that rather than gelding me | 不要阉割我 |
[31:57] | and having me tortured | 折磨我 |
[32:00] | you would sentence me mercifully to death. | 请您仁慈 判我死刑 |
[32:18] | Thank you for your honesty, Ser Criston. | 感谢你的坦诚 克里斯顿爵士 |
[32:31] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[33:03] | Rest now, Your Grace. I will bring the leeches. | 休息一下吧 陛下 我会拿水蛭来 |
[33:07] | If I may, Grand Maester, | 恕我冒昧 大学士 |
[33:10] | I took the liberty of preparing a fresh set of herbal poultices | 我自作主张准备了一副新的草药膏 |
[33:15] | that might be more effective. | 也许会更有效 |
[33:17] | That will not be necessary, Orwyle. | 不需要 欧维尔 |
[33:20] | The leechings have always brought His Grace relief. | 水蛭向来管用 能使陛下放松 |
[33:43] | To help him sleep. | 这个能帮他入睡 |
[33:55] | Where’s the Queen? | 王后呢? |
[33:59] | I was given to understand that she is otherwise occupied, Your Grace. | 据我所知 她在处理别的事 陛下 |
[34:23] | Will I be remembered as a good king, Lyonel? | 我会作为一个好国王流芳百世吗 莱昂诺? |
[34:27] | Your Grace? | 陛下? |
[34:29] | What will they say of me when the histories are written? | 史书里会怎样评价我呢? |
[34:34] | I have neither fought nor conquered, | 我既没有战斗过 也没有征服过 |
[34:36] | nor suffered any great defeat. | 也没有遭受过重大的失败 |
[34:41] | Some might call that good fortune. | 有人会说这是福气 |
[34:46] | It hardly makes a good song, does it? | 但这可不好写歌谣啊 是不是? |
[34:49] | To be sung at feasts in a hundred years… | 能在一百年 五百年后的宴会上 |
[34:52] | five hundred. | 唱起的歌谣 |
[34:57] | You have carried King Jaehaerys’s legacy. | 您继承了杰赫里斯国王的遗志 |
[35:01] | And kept the realm strong. | 维持王国长盛不衰 |
[35:03] | Is it not better to live in peace | 一生安宁顺遂 |
[35:05] | than to have songs sung after you are dead? | 不是比死后被写入歌谣更好吗? |
[35:09] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[35:12] | But there is a part of me wishes I’d been tested. | 但我多少还是有点向往 能够经历种种考验 |
[35:17] | I often think that in the crucible, | 我总是想 假如久经历练 |
[35:19] | I may have been forged a different man. | 我也许会成为一个完全不同的人 |
[35:24] | Many that are tested, only wish to have been spared it. | 但很多遭受考验的人 只希望能免于此难 |
[35:31] | Another lord might assure me that I would rise like | 换做是别人 说不定会向我保证 |
[35:34] | Aegon the Conqueror given the chance. | 假以时机 我可以像征服者伊耿一样雄起 |
[35:35] | -Your Grace, that is– -You’re right. | – 陛下 我是—— – 你是对的 |
[35:38] | You’re right as always. | 你总是对的 |
[35:43] | It is perhaps best not to know. | 也许 最好还是别知道答案了 |
[36:34] | It is with great pleasure | 怀着极其喜悦的心情 |
[36:36] | that His Grace, King Viserys, announces the start | 韦赛里斯国王陛下宣布 |
[36:39] | of the royal wedding celebrations. | 王家婚礼庆典正式开始 |
[36:44] | House Lannister with their lord, Jason Lannister. | 兰尼斯特家族及其领主 杰森·兰尼斯特 |
[36:48] | Lord Paramount of the West, and Master of Casterly Rock. | 西境总督 凯岩城主 |
[36:54] | House Hightower with their lord, Hobert Hightower. | 海塔尔家族及其领主 霍巴特·海塔尔 |
[36:57] | Beacon of the South, Defender of the Citadel, | 南境灯塔 学城守护者 |
[37:00] | the Voice of Oldtown… | 旧镇之音…… |
[37:15] | Congratulations, Your Grace. | 恭喜 陛下 |
[37:16] | You have made a fine match for the Princess. | 您为公主找到了佳偶 |
[37:19] | Thank you, Lord Jason. | 谢谢你 杰森公爵 |
[37:21] | I could think of no better man than Ser Laenor. | 我想不到比兰尼诺爵士更好的人选了 |
[37:24] | Well, if this is only the welcome feast, | 如果接风宴就有这样的场面 |
[37:27] | I admit, I cannot imagine what you might have planned for the wedding. | 我得承认 想象不出婚礼大典将是怎样的盛况 |
[37:30] | My daughter is the future queen. | 我女儿是未来的女王 |
[37:34] | I wanted this to be a wedding for the histories. | 我希望这场婚礼是史无前例的 |
[37:38] | Where is the Queen? | 王后在哪里呢? |
[37:40] | I had hoped to pay my respects. | 我想向她致以敬意 |
[37:44] | I understand the Queen is still readying herself for the celebrations. | 我理解 王后还在为出席庆典做准备 |
[37:48] | This is why men wage war | 这就是为什么男人才能发动战争吧 |
[37:51] | because women would never be ready for the battle in time. | 因为女人们总是在忙着做准备 |
[37:58] | Your presence is always such a pleasure, Lord Jason. | 您的到来总是那么令人愉悦 杰森公爵 |
[38:01] | Princess, Your Grace. | 公主 陛下 告退 |
[38:14] | Your Grace, Princess Rhaenyra, congratulations are in order. | 陛下 雷妮拉公主 恭喜 |
[38:19] | We are very honored to have you as a guest, Ser Gerold. | 非常荣幸你来参加婚礼 杰洛爵士 |
[38:22] | I must say, I was most distressed | 不得不说 |
[38:24] | to hear of the Lady Rhea’s tragic passing. | 雷娅夫人不幸去世的消息让我非常悲痛 |
[38:28] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请你节哀顺变 |
[38:30] | Lady Rhea was a unique character. | 雷娅夫人是位独特的人 |
[38:33] | Her kind is not soon to be seen again. | 我们将再难一见 |
[38:36] | If there is anything the crown might do to aid House Royce– | 如果王室有什么能帮助罗伊斯家族的—— |
[38:47] | Lord Corlys of House Velaryon. | 瓦列利安家族的科利斯伯爵 |
[38:50] | Lord of the Tides, Master of Driftmark. | 潮汛之主 潮头岛之主 |
[38:53] | And his lady wife, Princess Rhaenys Targaryen. | 和他的夫人 雷妮丝·坦格利安公主 |
[38:57] | And their son and heir, Ser Laenor Velaryon, | 以及他们的儿子兼继承人 兰尼诺·瓦列利安爵士 |
[39:00] | the future king consort. | 未来的王夫 |
[39:44] | -My Betrothed. -My Betrothed. | – 我的未婚夫 – 我的未婚妻 |
[41:10] | Be welcome, as we join together in celebration. | 欢迎各位莅临庆典 |
[41:16] | Tonight is only its beginning. | 今夜只是开始 |
[41:18] | We honor the crown’s oldest | 让我们向王室最古老 |
[41:21] | and fiercest ally, House Velaryon. | 也是最有力的盟友瓦列利安家族致敬 |
[41:27] | Reaching back to the days of Old Valyria and the Age of Dragons. | 追溯到古瓦雷利亚和巨龙纪元 |
[41:33] | With House Targaryen and– | 在坦格利安家族和…… |
[42:15] | The King will not be happy. | 国王肯定不高兴了 |
[42:17] | Right in the midst of his speech. | 话说一半被打断 |
[42:30] | The beacon on the Hightower, | 当旧镇召集封臣开战时 |
[42:33] | do you know what color it glows when Oldtown calls its banners to war? | 你知道参天塔的灯火是什么颜色吗? |
[42:38] | Green. | 绿色 |
[42:51] | Congratulations, stepdaughter. | 恭喜 我的继女 |
[42:53] | What a blessing this is for you. | 这真是你的好福气 |
[43:07] | Please be seated. | 请就座 |
[43:18] | Where was I? | 说到哪了? |
[43:19] | The joining of the two houses, Your Grace. | 两大家族的结合 陛下 |
[43:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[43:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:31] | With House Targaryen and House Velaryon united, | 坦格利安家族和瓦列利安家族即将联合 |
[43:37] | I hope to herald in a second Age of Dragons in Westeros. | 我希望这昭示着维斯特洛的第二个巨龙纪元 |
[43:53] | And after tonight’s small affair… | 在今夜的小场面之后…… |
[43:59] | seven days of tournament and feasting. | 会有七天的比武和盛宴 |
[44:05] | At the end of it all… | 最后…… |
[44:08] | At the end of it all, a royal wedding… | 最后会是……王家婚礼…… |
[44:12] | between my daughter, | 缔结了我的爱女 |
[44:15] | my heir… | 我的继承人 |
[44:17] | your future Queen… | 你们未来的女王 |
[44:19] | and Ser Laenor Velaryon, the heir to Driftmark. | 与潮头岛继承人 兰尼诺·瓦列利安爵士 |
[45:16] | I was never much of a dancer. | 我一向不擅长跳舞 |
[45:17] | It’s not much different to combat. | 这和打架没什么区别 |
[45:19] | I shall hope for a different outcome. | 我希望结果会有所不同 |
[46:35] | -Your Grace. -We thank you for coming, uncle. | – 陛下 – 伯父 感谢光临 |
[46:39] | I worried that given leave of your father’s shadow, | 我原本担心你离开父亲的庇护 |
[46:41] | you might wither in King’s Landing’s sun. | 会在君临的烈日下枯萎 |
[46:45] | But you stood tall. | 但你身姿傲然 |
[46:48] | Know that Oldtown stands with you. | 记住 旧镇与你同在 |
[47:17] | In the Vale, men are made to answer for their crimes. | 在谷地 人们必须为自己的罪行负责 |
[47:23] | Even Targaryens. | 即使是坦格利安也不例外 |
[47:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[47:27] | Ser Gerold Royce of Runestone. | 符石城的杰洛·罗伊斯爵士 |
[47:32] | And? | 然后呢? |
[47:42] | I am cousin to your late lady wife. | 我是你已故夫人的堂兄 |
[47:45] | Yes. Terrible thing. | 没错 真可怕 |
[47:49] | I’m positively bereft. Such a tragic accident. | 我极度悲伤 多么悲惨的意外 |
[47:52] | You know better than anyone, it was no accident. | 你比任何人都清楚 这不是意外 |
[47:55] | Are you confessing some guilt, Ser Gerold? | 你是来认罪的吗 杰洛爵士? |
[47:57] | I am making an accusation. | 我是来控诉的 |
[48:03] | In King’s Landing, men are made to answer for their slanders. | 在君临 人们必须为自己的诽谤负责 |
[48:06] | Even old bronze cunts like you. | 即使是你这样的老青铜婊子也不例外 |
[48:10] | The truth is, I’m glad you’ve come. | 事实上 我很高兴你能到这里来 |
[48:12] | I wish to speak to you about my inheritance. | 我想和你谈谈我的继承问题 |
[48:15] | -What inheritance? -Lady Rhea and I had no heirs. | – 什么继承问题? – 雷娅夫人和我没有子嗣 |
[48:18] | As her husband, whatever she was due now passes to me. | 作为她的丈夫 她的一切权利现在都传承给我了 |
[48:23] | She stood to inherit all of Runestone. Did she not? | 她将继承符石城的一切 对吧? |
[48:31] | After my niece’s wedding, I plan to fly to the Eyrie | 我侄女完婚后 我会飞到鹰巢城 |
[48:33] | and petition Lady Jeyne myself. | 亲自向简妮夫人请愿 |
[48:35] | Perhaps I’ll see you there, Ser Gerold. | 或许我们能在那里再碰面 杰洛爵士 |
[49:51] | Has anybody ever told you you’re nearly as pretty as your brother? | 有人说过 你几乎和你哥哥一样漂亮吗? |
[49:55] | You flatter me, my Prince. | 你过誉了 王子 |
[49:57] | -I was sorry to hear about your lady wife. -Don’t be, I wasn’t. | – 听说你夫人的事我很难过 – 不用难过 我不伤心 |
[50:01] | My lady was never very kind to me. | 我夫人对我从来都不怎么好 |
[50:02] | I know who it is. | 我知道是谁了 |
[50:05] | The handsome paramour. | 那个英俊的情人 |
[50:07] | Who? | 谁? |
[50:09] | Ser Criston Cole. | 克里斯顿·科尔爵士 |
[50:11] | Her sworn protector? | 她的贴身护卫? |
[50:13] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[50:15] | The man is fully cunt-struck. | 被迷得神魂颠倒 |
[50:18] | A Targaryen prince, a dashing knight, and a dragonrider. | 坦格利安王子 勇猛的骑士和驭龙者 |
[50:22] | You appear to be every young maiden’s dream. | 你似乎是每个少女的梦想 |
[50:23] | That’s only because you don’t know me yet. | 那只是因为你还不了解我 |
[50:26] | I believe Ser Criston has bloodied that white cloak of his | 我相信克里斯顿爵士的白袍上 |
[50:28] | with your bride’s maidenhead. | 沾染了你新娘的处子之血 |
[50:29] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[50:30] | Perhaps that is something we might remedy, my Prince. | 也许我们可以补救一下 王子 |
[50:33] | Perhaps it is. | 也许吧 |
[50:35] | This is a good thing. She knows your secret, | 这是件好事 她知道你的秘密 |
[50:39] | and now you know hers. | 现在你也知道她的 |
[50:47] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[50:54] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[50:57] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[51:04] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[51:08] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[51:11] | They make a handsome match, don’t they? | 他们真是天造地设的一对 是吧? |
[51:14] | What? | 什么? |
[51:16] | The Princess and Ser Laenor. | 公主和兰尼诺爵士 |
[51:21] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[51:28] | Ser Joffrey Lonmouth, | 在下乔佛里·隆莫斯爵士 |
[51:30] | or the Knight of Kisses, they call me, | 人称“热吻骑士” |
[51:32] | though I don’t know why. | 虽然我也不知道为什么这么叫我 |
[51:35] | I’m on watch. What’s your business? | 我在值守 有何贵干? |
[51:37] | You don’t know me, Ser Criston. | 你不认识我 克里斯顿爵士 |
[51:40] | But we are both deeply invested in this union. | 但我们都深深纠缠在这场联姻中 |
[51:42] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[51:45] | If you have something to say, Ser Joffrey, speak it. | 乔佛里爵士 如果你有话不妨直说 |
[51:48] | Ser Laenor is quite dear to me. | 兰尼诺爵士是我的心上人 |
[51:52] | As I know the Princess is to you. | 我知道公主对你来说也一样 |
[51:57] | We should swear to each other to guard them, | 我们应该互相发誓保护他们 |
[51:59] | and their secrets, because if those are kept safe… | 和他们的秘密 如果他们安全…… |
[52:06] | then so are we all. | 我们也会平安无恙 |
[52:28] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[52:32] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[52:36] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[52:51] | May I, Ser Harwin? | 哈尔温爵士 我可以借走你的舞伴吗? |
[52:53] | Of course, my Prince. | 当然可以 王子 |
[53:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[53:06] | Jaelā līr kesir issa? | 这就是你想要的吗? |
[53:09] | Jaelun līr avy jenissus, gīmīlon daor. | 我都不知道你会在意我想要什么 |
[53:12] | Kesir aō syt iksos daor. | 这不适合你 |
[53:14] | Laenor sȳz vala se gīmije azantys issa. | 兰尼诺是个好人 好骑士 |
[53:18] | Avy ēdruliot ilzīlza. | 他会让你无聊至死的 |
[53:22] | Idīnnon dēmalio syt verdilla mērī issa, rȳban. | 婚姻只是一场政治安排 有人说过 |
[53:26] | Ñuhon hen ñāqē qertaks. | 我的婚姻最近结束了 |
[53:28] | Sepār yne dārlīs. | 那就带我走 |
[53:30] | Kesir ondurilla īlos daor? | 这不是你一直以来的目的吗? |
[53:32] | Nyke sīr dīntoks daor. Yn elēdrar aderior issa. | 我还没有结婚 但时间不等人 |
[53:37] | Sīlāvose azandomy iksā. | 你肯定有武器 |
[53:41] | Ñuho kepo Mīsȳri ropakās. | 从我父亲的御林铁卫中杀出一条路 |
[53:44] | Zaldrīzdōrot yne maghās se ābrazȳrys aōhys sagon ynot sahās. | 带我去龙石岛让我成为你的妻子 |
[53:58] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[54:13] | What in the Seven Hells is going on? | 七层地狱啊 到底发生了什么? |
[54:16] | Laenor! | 兰尼诺! |
[54:52] | Stop this! | 停下! |
[54:53] | Where’s Rhaenyra? | 雷妮拉在哪里? |
[55:14] | Princess? | 公主? |
[55:27] | Put me down! | 放我下来! |
[56:22] | The love of the Seven is holy and eternal. | 七神之爱神圣永恒 |
[56:27] | The source of life and love. | 生命和爱的源泉 |
[56:31] | We stand here tonight in thanks and praise | 今夜我们一同站在这里感恩赞美 |
[56:36] | to join two souls as one. | 两个灵魂合二为一 |
[56:44] | Father… | 天父…… |
[56:48] | Mother… | 圣母…… |
[56:52] | Warrior… | 战士…… |
[56:54] | Smith… | 铁匠…… |
[56:57] | Maiden… | 少女…… |
[56:59] | Crone… | 老妪…… |
[57:01] | Stranger. | 陌客 |
[57:05] | Hear now their vows. | 现在请听他们的誓言 |
[57:09] | I am yours and you are mine. | 我属于你 你属于我 |
[57:15] | Whatever may come. | 无论何至 此诺恒一 |
[57:20] | I am yours and you are mine. | 我属于你 你属于我 |
[57:23] | Whatever may come. | 无论何至 此诺恒一 |
[57:25] | Here, in the presence of gods and men, | 于此 在诸神和世人见证下 |
[57:30] | I proclaim… | 我宣布…… |
[57:33] | Laenor of House Velaryon | 瓦列利安家族的兰尼诺 |
[57:38] | Rhaenyra of House Targaryen, | 和坦格利安家族的雷妮拉 |
[57:41] | to be man and wife. | 结为夫妇 |
[57:47] | One flesh… | 一个躯体…… |
[57:49] | one heart… | 一个心灵…… |
[57:52] | one soul… | 一个魂魄…… |
[57:55] | now and forever. | 永恒不变 |
[57:59] | Ser Criston. | 克里斯顿爵士 |