时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Hey, you wanna watch where you’re thrusting there, Travolta? | 你看着点 特拉沃尔塔 |
[00:47] | Travolta? | 特拉沃尔塔 |
[00:49] | Wow! You’re digging deep in the classics. I love it. | 哇 那可是经典电影呢 我喜欢 |
[00:52] | I give you points for it. | 我给你加几分 |
[00:53] | We’re giving points? Okay. | 我们在打分呀好吧 |
[00:57] | Uh, minus 20 for being a shit dancer. | 你舞技太烂 扣20分 |
[01:01] | Nick. Just so you know who you’re insulting. | 我叫尼克 这样你就知道你在羞辱谁了 |
[01:05] | Hey, Nick. | 你好 尼克 |
[01:07] | I’m guessing you already know who I am. | 我猜你已经知道我是谁了吧 |
[01:10] | Why? Are you somebody? | 怎么 你是名人吗 |
[01:12] | Come on, of course I know who you are. You’re… | 拜托 我当然知道你是谁 |
[01:14] | Like, everyone in the world knows who you are. | 你可是无人不知无人不晓 |
[01:16] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[01:18] | When did you decide to say screw it to being a hero? | 你为什么不屑于当英雄呢 |
[01:23] | What? | 什么 |
[01:25] | I mean, look at you. | 你想想啊 |
[01:26] | You’re the daughter of the Utopian and Lady Liberty, | 你是乌托邦主和自由女神的女儿 |
[01:28] | you’re doing your own thing. | 现在却自立门户 |
[01:29] | I mean, was it hard | 要放弃那一切 |
[01:30] | to turn your back on all that? | 不容易吧 |
[01:33] | Why are you asking me that? | 你为什么问这个 |
[01:35] | ‘Cause I wanna know. | 因为我想知道啊 |
[01:38] | Sorry, it’s just most people, | 抱歉 只是大多数人 |
[01:41] | they wanna talk about my mom or my dad. | 都想谈论我爸妈 |
[01:43] | Dudes especially have a real hard-on for my mom. | 尤其是男人 看到我妈就硬了 |
[01:47] | Yeah, well, I’m not trying to get into your mom’s pants… | 好吧 我倒是没有想和你妈滚床单 |
[01:51] | or your dad’s. | 对你爸也没想法 |
[01:57] | Good to know. | 那就好 |
[01:59] | Chloe? | 克萝伊 |
[02:01] | Chloe! Oh my God! | 克萝伊 我的天啊 |
[02:05] | Janna, what are you doing here? | 珍娜 你怎么会在这里 |
[02:08] | Are you kidding? I love this place. | 开什么玩笑 我超爱这里的 |
[02:10] | – Hi! Janna. – Nick. | -你好 我是珍娜 -我叫尼克 |
[02:12] | Hey, you guys gotta come over. We have a table. | 你们到我这来吧 我们有桌子 |
[02:15] | Wait. You… you’ve got a table? | 等一下 你们有桌子 |
[02:17] | Well, Ruby did. We’re celebrating. I got into the Union! | 是露比安排的啦 我们在庆祝我加入联合会 |
[02:21] | What? Congrats! That’s awesome! | 什么 恭喜啊 真是太棒了 |
[02:24] | Yeah, I know how much you wanted that. | 是呀 我知道你有多想进 |
[02:28] | You gotta come over and say hi. | 你一定要过去跟大家打个招呼 |
[02:31] | No, no, no. It’s okay. I… | 不了 没关系 我… |
[02:32] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[02:33] | We got bottle service. | 我们点了一整瓶酒哦 |
[02:39] | Is she always like that? | 她一直是这样吗 |
[02:40] | Eleven is her lowest setting. | 她一向都兴奋过头 |
[02:42] | Wait. Janna? Like, is that Janna Croft, Ghost Beam? | 等等 她是幽灵光束珍娜·克罗夫特 |
[02:44] | You got a thing for capes and goofy names? | 怎么 你喜欢斗篷和傻气名字吗 |
[02:46] | I thought she was your friend. | 她不是你朋友吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah, when we were kids. I grew up. She didn’t. | 小时候是 但我长大变成熟了 她没有 |
[02:50] | Wait. All right. New plan. | 等一下 好吧 我有个新计划 |
[02:53] | We’re gonna drink all their shit | 我们把他们的酒全干光 |
[02:55] | and then take off without chipping in. | 然后不付钱就走人 |
[03:10] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[03:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[03:15] | The hall monitor’s back. | 训导主任又回来了 |
[03:18] | Come on, guys. It’s her night. | 别闹了 她可是今晚的主角 |
[03:20] | We’re supposed to be setting an example, | 不管穿没穿制服 |
[03:22] | in and out of uniform. | 我们都应该树立榜样 |
[03:23] | Oh, you sound worse than my dad. | 你比我爸还能唠叨 |
[03:26] | Well, look who it is. | 哇 看看谁来了 |
[03:29] | – Hey, guys. I’m Nick. – This is Nick. | -大家好 我是尼克 -他是尼克 |
[03:32] | Hey, Nick. Ruby. | 你好呀 尼克 我是露比 |
[03:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:35] | Ruby, Jay, Austin, Kaitlyn. | 露比 杰伊 奥斯汀 凯特琳 |
[03:38] | You… you guys are awesome. | 你们真是棒呆了 |
[03:39] | Ah, shit! We’ve got a groupie. | 我靠 是个疯狂粉丝呢 |
[03:42] | I’d offer you some, but this is the last of it. | 我本来想分给你 但我只有这一点了 |
[03:45] | Oh, well, then you bitches are lucky I showed up. | 那遇上我 算你们几个娘们儿走运 |
[03:49] | Chloe, put that away! | 克萝伊 快收起来 |
[03:51] | Uh, can you relax for, like, five seconds? | 你能不能就放松个五秒钟 |
[03:55] | What if a mine caves in or another Blackstar comes out of nowhere? | 万一有矿井坍塌了 或者又有黑星突然冒出来呢 |
[03:59] | We could get the call anytime. | 我们随时都可能出任务 |
[04:00] | That’s what the geriatrics are for, Sugar and Spice. | 那是那些老骨头的工作 小糖糖 |
[04:04] | Are you really gonna call me that? | 你真打算这么叫我吗 |
[04:06] | That was her nickname in fifth grade. | 那是她五年级时的绰号 |
[04:08] | So, you guys all go back that far? | 所以你们都这么早就认识了 |
[04:10] | Everybody’s powers had already kicked in, and I was a late bloomer. | 那时大家的神力都显现了 而我发育得慢 |
[04:14] | Chloe’s the one that made sure no one messed with me until I got mine. | 克萝伊在我有神力之前一直保护我 |
[04:18] | Those were the days, huh? | 过去真让人怀念啊 是吧 |
[04:20] | Back when you actually gave a shit. | 那时候你还把别人放在心上 |
[04:22] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[04:23] | You got a bug up your ass, pull it out. | 你他妈心里不舒服 就吐个痛快 |
[04:29] | Why weren’t you at the funeral… | 你为什么没去参加葬礼 |
[04:32] | you know, the one for all of our friends? | 那可是我们的朋友的葬礼 |
[04:35] | Too busy showing your ass on some magazine cover? | 你是忙着在杂志封面上露屁股蛋吗 |
[04:38] | Forget about the funeral. | 先别说葬礼了 |
[04:42] | Where were you when our friends were getting ripped apart? | 我们的朋友被重创的时候 你人呢 |
[04:46] | What were you doing when I was getting my goddamn teeth knocked out? | 我他妈牙被打掉的时候 你在干嘛 |
[04:52] | Not getting mine knocked out, like a complete fool. | 反正我没有像大傻子一样被打掉牙 |
[04:57] | Say that again, bitch. | 你再说一遍 臭婆娘 |
[05:00] | Yo, Chloe… Whoa. | 喂 克萝伊 |
[05:02] | Guys, we should just all calm down. | 各位 我们都冷静一点 |
[05:06] | You wanna keep the rest of those teeth? | 你剩下的牙齿还想要吗 |
[05:12] | Back off, Sierra. | 闪一边儿去 西拉 |
[05:16] | – Ooh! Oh, shit! – Guys, come on! We’re all friends! | -真厉害 -别这样 我们都是朋友 |
[05:20] | Chloe doesn’t have any friends, | 克萝伊才没有朋友呢 |
[05:22] | because she’s an asshole and a coward. | 因为她是个王八蛋 胆小鬼 |
[05:45] | You got powers? | 你有神力 |
[05:48] | Yeah. I thought you knew. | 对啊 我以为你知道呢 |
[05:50] | I’m Nick. You know, Nick of Time? | 我是尼克 名号是”时停尼克” |
[05:53] | Oh my God. That is so bad. | 我的天啊 这个梗真是太烂了 |
[05:57] | Yeah, well, I… I’m working on that name, but, uh… | 也对 我还在构思我的名号 不过 |
[06:01] | Look, I can’t hold this many people for long. | 我没法让这么多人暂停太长时间 |
[06:05] | Why don’t we take this party someplace else? What do you say? | 不如我们换个地方开派对吧 你觉得呢 |
[06:09] | Boring as shit, anyway. | 反正也无聊得要死 |
[07:28] | John. | 约翰 |
[07:33] | – Get in the car. – John… | -快上车 -约翰 |
[07:35] | Go on. Keep the little ones quiet. | 快 让孩子们安静点 |
[07:46] | You looking for a handout, we got none to give, mister. | 你如果是求施舍的 我们什么都没有 |
[07:50] | You looking for more… I’m gonna take issue. | 你要是别有所求 那我可就要动手了 |
[07:54] | I’m not looking for trouble. I just wanna pass through. | 我不是来找麻烦的 我只是路过 |
[08:00] | That’s the same story the last asshole spun me… | 之前那个王八蛋也是这么说的 |
[08:04] | before he tried to part my hair the hard way | 结果他想猛敲我的脑袋 |
[08:07] | and help himself to my vehicle. | 好把我的车给偷走 |
[08:11] | Use that thing to straighten him out? | 你用那玩意儿收拾他的 |
[08:14] | You guessed right. | 你猜对了 |
[08:15] | Now, state your purpose, or you get them feet working. | 你要么说明来历 要么给我走人 |
[08:18] | I’m not looking to do you or yours any wrong. | 我没想伤害你或你的家人 |
[08:21] | I’m just looking for directions if… if you can spare them. | 我只是想问个路 如果你能帮忙的话 |
[08:32] | I tell you what. You help me change this goddamn tire, | 这样吧 你帮我把这个破轮胎给换了 |
[08:35] | I’ll oblige best I can. | 我将鼎力相助 |
[08:45] | So, what you doing way out here… | 你在这荒郊野岭干什么 |
[08:48] | if you don’t mind me asking? | 如果你不介意我打听的话 |
[08:50] | Like I said, I’m looking for directions. | 我刚说了 我在找一个地方 |
[08:53] | You wouldn’t happen to have seen… | 你有没有见过… |
[08:57] | this place? | 这个地方 |
[08:59] | What, a windmill? | 这什么 风车吗 |
[09:02] | Shit, you throw a rock with your eyes closed, you’re likely to hit one. | 这儿的风车多得 你闭着眼睛扔块石头都能砸到 |
[09:05] | No. No, this windmill’s got three blades missing. | 不 这个风车少了三片扇叶 |
[09:09] | – You see that? – No, can’t say as I’ve seen it. | -你看到了吗 -我恐怕没见过这个 |
[09:13] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[09:16] | You, uh… you recall seeing anything like this here? | 你在附近有见过像这样的东西吗 |
[09:23] | Can’t rightly say. Sorry, mister. | 没什么印象 抱歉 先生 |
[09:26] | Uh, we came from the east, out of Missouri. | 我们从东边来的 从密苏里州 |
[09:30] | I mean, it might be further west, maybe. | 可能这个还要再往西吧 |
[09:32] | Or maybe it’s all in your head. | 也有可能这全是你臆想出来的 |
[09:35] | Maybe you really are crazy, like Walt’s been saying. | 可能你真的疯了 就像沃尔特说的 |
[09:41] | You okay, mister? | 你还好吗 先生 |
[09:49] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[09:56] | You got a family back where you’re from, | 你在家乡有家人吗 |
[09:59] | a wife, kids you should be looking after? | 有妻儿等着你去照顾吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah, I got a… a brother. | 对 我有一个哥哥 |
[10:07] | I had a gal that I was, uh, supposed to marry, but… | 本来我快要和一个姑娘结婚了 |
[10:11] | that was before things went sideways. | 但后来事情一塌糊涂 |
[10:15] | I don’t mean to speak out of turn, | 我这么说你别介意 |
[10:17] | but, uh, maybe you ought to get back to ’em. | 但也许你应该回到他们身边 |
[10:20] | Folks like that, they provide a comfort. | 家人是可以带来慰藉的 |
[10:25] | Keep you upright, | 让你振作起来 |
[10:26] | you know, when all you want to do is… | 尤其是在你想要 |
[10:29] | is lay down, call the fight. | 瘫倒放弃的时候 |
[10:33] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[10:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:00] | Ectoplex? I mean, come on, what kind of name is that, right? | 外部体 天啊 这什么名字啊 对吧 |
[11:04] | Sounds like something that goes wrong with your uterus. | 听着像个子宫疾病似的 |
[11:07] | She thinks she’s better than me | 她觉得她高我一等 |
[11:08] | ’cause she wears a silly uniform like all the other flying sheep. | 因为她穿着傻乎乎的制服 像所有那些会飞的奴才一样 |
[11:12] | Yeah, Sierra’s a bitch. | 对 西拉就是个臭婆娘 |
[11:14] | Don’t let her get to you. | 不要让她影响到你 |
[11:16] | She ain’t getting shit. You want a line? | 老子才不管她呢 你要吸一点吗 |
[11:19] | Hell, yeah. | 好呀 |
[11:21] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[11:24] | You got a nice place. | 你这地方不错呀 |
[11:30] | Did you go? | 你有去吗 |
[11:32] | – Where? – To the funeral? | -去哪儿 -葬礼 |
[11:37] | I didn’t know anybody. It didn’t feel right. | 我谁也不认识 感觉不大合适 |
[11:41] | Do you think I should have gone? | 你觉得我当初应该去吗 |
[11:45] | Look, pretending to give a shit is worse than not showing up. | 听着 假装在乎比不到场还要糟糕 |
[11:52] | Yeah, but, like… | 也是 但是… |
[11:55] | they were my friends, or… | 他们是我的朋友 或者 |
[11:57] | at least they used to be. Like, shouldn’t… | 至少曾经是 难道… |
[12:00] | shouldn’t I want to give a shit? | 难道我不该在乎吗 |
[12:13] | Chloe… | 克萝伊 |
[12:16] | this is your life, you know? | 这是你的人生 你知道吗 |
[12:21] | And in it, you gotta do what feels right. | 你的人生要自己怎么舒服怎么来 |
[12:27] | You do. | 真的 |
[12:29] | Not something other people just think you should be doing. | 而不是去做别人觉得你应该做的事 |
[13:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:21] | Where are you? You were supposed to be at the shoot an hour ago. | 你在哪儿 你一个小时前就应该到拍摄地了 |
[13:25] | Shit! I’m sorry. Sorry. I’m… I’m on my way. | 糟了 对不起 我这就过来 |
[13:30] | Hey! Hey! You gotta go. | 听着 你得走了 |
[13:33] | What? | 什么 |
[13:35] | No. I wanna make you breakfast. I’m amazing with… | 不是 我想为你做早餐呢 我很擅长… |
[13:38] | No, no. I’m late for work. Out. | 不行 我工作迟到了 快走 |
[13:40] | – You don’t have to tell me twice. – Yeah, I just did. | -你不必再重复一遍 -我已经说了 |
[13:44] | Hey, so, uh… | 那个 |
[13:46] | what do you think about Speed Ramp for my new name? | 你觉得我改名叫减速带怎么样 |
[13:49] | Like the freeway? | 高速公路那种吗 |
[13:50] | No, that’s an on-ramp. Uh… | 不 那个叫匝道 |
[13:53] | What about Time Warp? | 时间扭曲怎么样 |
[13:55] | Why do you care about some stupid made-up name? | 你用得着为一个破名号费心吗 |
[13:57] | What’s wrong with just Nick? | 就叫尼克有什么不好 |
[13:58] | Well, I need it for the application. I’m applying to the Union of Justice. | 我申请要用啊 我在申请加入正义联合会 |
[14:06] | You’re what? | 你说什么 |
[14:07] | I’m applying to the Union. | 我在申请加入联合会 |
[14:09] | I mean, I’m actually reapplying. | 准确地说 是第二次申请了 |
[14:15] | Look, I know it’s not your thing. | 听着 我知道你不喜欢 |
[14:17] | And I… I don’t want you to think that… | 我不想让你觉得… |
[14:21] | I… I’m just trying to be honest here with you. | 我就是想对你坦诚相待 |
[14:24] | I wasn’t even gonna bring this up, but I’d kick myself if I didn’t. | 我本来没想提 但是不说我又会懊悔 |
[14:27] | – Look, you being who you are and all… – Yeah, just say it. | -考虑到你的身份 -你就直说吧 |
[14:32] | I was hoping maybe you could put in a word for me. | 我想麻烦你推荐我一下 |
[14:36] | – With my dad? – No. | -跟我爸推荐吗 -不 |
[14:40] | No, it doesn’t have to be, you know, that high up. | 不 没必要牵涉到那么高层的人 |
[14:56] | Okay, here’s the thing. First thing he’s gonna ask you, my dad… | 好吧 是这样 我爸会问你的第一个问题 |
[15:00] | – What? – “Can you take a punch?” | -是什么 -你经不经打 |
[15:03] | Hell, yeah! | 当然啊 |
[15:06] | I got hit by this truck once, and I’m telling you… | 我有一回被卡车撞了 我跟你说… |
[15:21] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[15:23] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[15:44] | 向失业者发放 免费咖啡和面包 | |
[16:03] | Sir? Excuse me. | 先生 打扰一下 |
[16:06] | Is there a telephone in there that I might be able to use? | 这里有电话可以借我用用吗 |
[16:09] | You want a handout, go stand in line with the rest of the bums. | 你想要施舍就排到那些流浪汉后面 |
[16:15] | Sir? | 先生 |
[16:19] | I need a telephone. | 我需要用一下电话 |
[16:27] | Under the counter, beside the cash. | 在柜台下面 收银机旁边 |
[16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:48] | Cash register… | 收银机 |
[17:08] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么呢 |
[17:10] | You just blew your last dollar on this. | 你都把最后一美元浪费在这上面了 |
[17:14] | Now, call your brother. | 那就快打给你哥啊 |
[17:16] | Call your girl if you still got one. | 未婚妻还在的话就打给她 |
[17:18] | No shame in giving up. | 放弃不可耻 |
[17:20] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[17:22] | You gave up on everybody. | 是你放弃了所有人 |
[17:23] | You gave up on your company. | 你放弃了你的公司 |
[17:24] | You gave up on Walt. You gave up on me. | 你放弃了沃尔特和我 |
[17:27] | You gave up. | 放弃的人是你 |
[17:28] | What do you think I’m doing here, kid? | 你觉得我这是在干什么 孩子 |
[17:31] | You’re grinding me down every goddamn step. | 你在一步一步消磨我的意志 |
[17:35] | I’m trying to keep you from ending up like me, | 我是不想让你和我落得同样的下场 |
[17:39] | you stupid little shit! | 你这个蠢货 |
[17:41] | Now, admit you’re wrong. | 你就承认你错了 |
[17:43] | Ask for help. | 寻求帮助 |
[17:44] | – That’s what I should’ve been man enough… – Shut up! Shut up! | -我当初就应该更像个男人… -闭嘴 |
[17:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:49] | Hurry it up in there, pal! | 你动作快点 伙计 |
[18:09] | Operator. How may I help you? | 这里是接线员 请问有什么事 |
[18:13] | Yes, I’d like to make a… a collect call, please, | 你好 我想打由对方付费的电话 |
[18:16] | to Humboldt 3627. | 打给洪保德3627 |
[18:30] | Coleman residence. | 这里是科尔曼家 |
[18:31] | Ma’am, you have a collect call from Morton County, Kansas. | 女士 您有来自堪萨斯州莫顿郡的电话 |
[18:34] | Will you accept the charges? | 您愿意付费吗 |
[18:35] | Kansas? We don’t know anyone in Kansas. | 堪萨斯 我们不认识在堪萨斯的人 |
[18:38] | – Give me the phone. – It’s a collect call. | -把电话给我 -我们要付费的 |
[18:41] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[18:45] | – Hello? – Yes, I’m… I’m sorry. We accept. | -你好 -抱歉 我们接受付费 |
[18:48] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[18:50] | Go ahead, sir. | 电话接通了 先生 |
[18:56] | Sh… Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[18:59] | Sheldon, is that you? | 谢尔顿 是你吗 |
[19:08] | Yeah, it’s… it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[19:13] | Tell her you’re sorry and you want to come home. | 跟她说声对不起 说你想要回家 |
[19:22] | Jane, I’m… | 珍 我… |
[19:26] | I’m sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[19:29] | I love you, and I… | 我爱你 我… |
[19:31] | Hey, stop! Get off me! | 喂 住手放开我 |
[19:34] | – Sheldon, it’s okay. – Get your filthy hands… | -谢尔顿 没关系 -把你的脏手拿开 |
[19:36] | It’s just so good to hear your voice. | 能听到你的声音真好 |
[19:38] | It’s all gonna be all right. Just come home. | 一切都会没事的 你就回家吧 |
[19:48] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[19:50] | Sheldon, are you still there? | 谢尔顿 你还在听吗 |
[19:52] | Let go, you old bastard! | 放手 你这老王八蛋 |
[19:57] | Here. Take it. | 给 拿走吧 |
[20:02] | You leave him alone. | 放开他 |
[20:04] | It’s none of your concern, mister. | 这不关你的事 伙计 |
[20:19] | How you like it, city boy? | 你感觉怎么样啊 城里人 |
[20:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:47] | Give me it. I need that. | 给我 我需要那个 |
[20:52] | I ain’t never seen you around here before. | 我在这一带从没见过你 |
[20:55] | It’s ’cause I’m not from around here. | 因为我不是这一带的人 |
[21:00] | Then why you drawing the windmill at the old Miller farm? | 那你为什么要画老米勒农场的风车 |
[21:06] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[21:09] | You’ve seen this? | 你见过这个 |
[21:11] | Just said so, ain’t I? | 我不是刚说过吗 |
[21:14] | How far is the Miller farm from here? | 米勒农场离这里有多远 |
[21:21] | Sorry! Sorry! | 对不起 |
[21:24] | Give me one moment. | 等我一下 |
[21:29] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:33] | – Do you own a goddamn clock? – I’ll be ready in five. | -你他妈不知道时间吗 -我五分钟就准备好 |
[21:36] | Everyone’s been sitting around waiting for you with their arms up their asses. | 大家都等着你 什么工作都没法做 |
[21:39] | Do you know how much this cost the company? | 你知道公司会损失多少钱吗 |
[21:41] | We’re here to sell a car, Leighton, | 我们是拍广告卖车 蕾顿 |
[21:43] | not save the world. Take a breath. | 又不是要拯救世界 你放轻松点 |
[21:45] | You look like shit. Get it together. | 瞧你这副死样子 给我争气点 |
[21:48] | Suck my dick. | 去你的吧 |
[22:01] | Chin up. Hold it there. | 下巴抬起来 保持住 |
[22:55] | Okay, that’s it. | 保持姿势 |
[22:58] | Okay, give me more of those eyes. | 好的 很好 眼神再迷离一点 |
[23:04] | Thanks, Jace. | 谢了 杰丝 |
[23:06] | Uh, we’re not done yet. | 我们还没弄完呢 |
[23:08] | We still have the hero pose. | 还有英雄姿势没摆 |
[23:12] | The what? | 什么姿势 |
[23:13] | Corporate wants it. | 这是公司的要求 |
[23:15] | It plays into the whole nostalgia bullshit. | 很适合烂俗的怀旧风 |
[23:19] | Screw that. | 我去你的 |
[23:22] | You know, if you can’t be a real superhero, | 如果你不能当真的超级英雄 |
[23:24] | the least you can do is pretend for five minutes. | 至少可以假装五分钟吧 |
[23:27] | It’ll help you earn enough to shove up your nose. | 你要赚够钱才能吸白粉啊 |
[23:37] | Corporate wants it. | 毕竟是公司的要求嘛 |
[23:51] | See? Was that so bad? | 你看 这没什么的吧 |
[24:03] | No. That was actually pretty damn good. | 是没什么 其实还挺他妈爽的 |
[25:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:00] | Been waiting for you. | 我在等着你呢 |
[26:03] | Best get to it. | 我们直接开始吧 |
[26:07] | I told her I didn’t wanna do it. | 我跟她说了不想做 |
[26:11] | So you walk out. You don’t throw a car at the woman! | 那你就走人啊 你不能用车砸人呀 |
[26:14] | I was making a point. | 我只是在表明立场 |
[26:15] | Well, congratulations. You made it. | 恭喜你啊 你做到了 |
[26:17] | They’re dropping you as their spokesperson. | 他们取消你的代言了 |
[26:19] | Whatever, man. I don’t need their bullshit. | 管它的 我不需要他们的狗屁玩意儿 |
[26:23] | Yeah, you do. They were the last endorsement we had left. | 你需要 他们是我们仅剩的代言了 |
[26:26] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[26:27] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[26:29] | I’ll… | 那我… |
[26:31] | I’ll call Leighton tomorrow and apologize. | 我明天就给蕾顿打电话赔不是 |
[26:33] | – This isn’t working out. – I said… | -这样行不通的 -我说了… |
[26:36] | This… this isn’t working out for us. | 我是说我们之间 行不通了 |
[26:38] | Wait. You’re dropping me? | 等一下 你不跟我合作了 |
[26:53] | Gabriella! | 加布里埃拉 |
[26:59] | You want some of this? | 你想来点吗 |
[27:11] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[27:14] | Idaho. | 去爱达荷州 |
[29:12] | Hey, girl. | 你好啊 姐们儿 |
[29:13] | Hey. Get over here, okay? | 你快过来吧 |
[29:15] | You’re not gonna believe the shit I just scored. | 我这儿有个屌到爆的玩意儿 |
[29:21] | You’re trespassing. | 你这是非法侵入 |
[29:24] | In my rights to put one between your eyes. | 我有权在你脑门上蹦一枪 |
[29:29] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[29:31] | Well, you got yourself a shitbag full, don’t you? | 可你的麻烦多了去了 是吧 |
[29:35] | I… I just wanna talk. | 我只是想聊聊 |
[29:37] | That’s what the last son of a bitch the bank sent out here said. | 上一个银行派来的狗杂种也这么说 |
[29:41] | – Bank? – Don’t play that with me. | -银行 -你别给我装傻 |
[29:43] | Sir, look at me. | 先生 你看看我 |
[29:46] | Do I strike you as somebody who works for the bank? | 你觉得我像是在银行工作的人吗 |
[29:55] | Ah, shit. | 我靠 |
[29:59] | You ain’t from the bank, why the hell you breaking into my home? | 既然你不是银行的人 那你闯入我家干什么 |
[30:07] | I saw this place. | 我看到了这个地方 |
[30:10] | It wasn’t like in a picture or anything. It, uh… it was… | 不是在什么照片里 而是… |
[30:15] | I don’t know. I just saw it. | 我不知道 我就是看到了 |
[30:20] | Saw it in your head? | 在你脑海里看到的 |
[30:25] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:30] | You think you’re the only one? | 你以为你是唯一一个吗 |
[30:33] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[30:37] | Really wish you were from the bank. | 我现在巴不得你是银行的人 |
[30:40] | You had ’em, too, the visions? | 你也在脑海中看到过吗 |
[30:46] | How did you… how did you know? What… what did you see? | 你怎么知道这事 你看到什么了 |
[30:53] | You should wet your mouth, go back to where you came. | 你喝点吧 然后从哪儿来回哪儿去 |
[30:56] | No, I’m not leaving. | 不 我不会走的 |
[31:19] | Wh… when did they start? | 你是什么时候开始看到的 |
[31:22] | For me, it was when my father died, when the… when the market crashed. | 我是从我父亲死后 股市崩溃的时候 |
[31:28] | Taft had just taken the White House. We shipped out three days later. | 那时塔夫脱刚刚入主白宫 我们三天后就要被派遣 |
[31:35] | – So you… you were in the Army? – Navy. | -你是陆军的吗 -海军 |
[31:39] | Storekeeper, Second Class. | 二等补给士官 |
[31:44] | Wound up on the USS Shetland, Smith-class destroyer. | 我被安设在了设得兰号上 史密斯级驱逐舰 |
[31:50] | Called ’em flivvers back then. | 那时候我们叫它们小破船 |
[31:55] | The Shetland | 设得兰号呢 |
[31:57] | was the first destroyer | 是第一艘 |
[31:59] | that could make a go of it on the open sea. | 能在外海上作战的驱逐舰 |
[32:06] | Or that’s what everybody thought. | 至少大家都是这么以为的 |
[32:12] | So, what happened? | 那结果呢 |
[32:15] | That goddamn thing came out of nowhere. | 不知道从哪儿冒出个该死的玩意儿 |
[32:21] | One minute… | 一分钟前 |
[32:25] | the sea was… | 那海面还是 |
[32:28] | clear, glassy, like a mirror. | 清澈透明 像镜子一样 |
[32:34] | The next minute, I looked up, and it was on us. | 但突然之间 我抬头一看 它直冲我们而来 |
[32:40] | Oh, the wind came up something awful. | 风刮得特别厉害 |
[32:44] | Waves like I’d never seen. | 海浪之大 是我前所未见的 |
[32:48] | We tried to go around it next three, four days. | 在接下来的三四天 我们试图绕过它 |
[32:52] | But iffen we turned, it turned. | 但是我们一转向 它也跟着转 |
[32:56] | It was like it knew what we were doing. | 就像它知道我们在做什么似的 |
[33:01] | Like it… like it was alive. | 就像它有生命一样 |
[33:07] | And then, all of a sudden… | 然后突然之间 |
[33:10] | the world went upside down. | 一阵天旋地转 |
[33:15] | Broke my collarbone, my leg… | 我摔断了锁骨和腿 |
[33:19] | bunch of ribs. | 还有几根肋骨 |
[33:21] | I got this doozy on my head. | 我的头感觉晕晕的 |
[33:26] | And I heard this ringing off and on ever since. | 从那时起我就会时不时地耳鸣 |
[33:30] | You hear that? The ringing? | 你听得到吗 有个刺耳的声音 |
[33:35] | No. | 听不到 |
[33:41] | You ain’t been out there yet, then, have you? | 那你还没到那儿去过 对不对 |
[33:45] | Out where? | 哪里 |
[33:46] | Out where the sea comes alive! | 到大海活过来的地方啊 |
[33:49] | Ain’t you been listening? | 你刚没听吗 |
[33:53] | I never went to sea again. | 我再也没有出过海了 |
[33:57] | But… | 但是 |
[34:00] | it found me, even after all these years. | 它找上了我 即使在这么多年之后 |
[34:05] | The water always finds you. | 水啊 它总是会找到你的 |
[34:13] | It makes these patterns. | 它会排出一些图案 |
[34:17] | Around. | 绕啊 |
[34:21] | Around. | 绕啊 |
[34:23] | Told you there ain’t nothing out here. | 我就说这里什么都没有吧 |
[34:26] | Just a crazy old fool with a finger on the trigger. | 就是个扣着扳机的疯傻老头儿罢了 |
[34:36] | Was it somebody close? | 那是你亲近的人吗 |
[34:39] | – What? – Whoever was talking to you. | -什么 -刚才在跟你说话的那个人 |
[34:43] | It’s always somebody close. | 一般总是亲近的人 |
[34:46] | Don’t listen to ’em, boy. | 别听他们的 孩子 |
[34:49] | They’ll lie to you. | 他们会骗你 |
[34:51] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 |
[35:59] | Got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑呢 |
[36:02] | Hey! The hell do you think you’re doing? | 喂 你在搞什么啊 |
[36:06] | The hell does it look like, Carl? | 你觉得呢 卡尔 |
[36:08] | I’m having a party. | 我在开派对呀 |
[36:11] | Mmm. You put a goddamn hole in my wall! | 你他妈在我墙上砸了一个洞 |
[36:14] | Eh… You got my notice on the door, I see, huh? | 门上的通知你看到了吧 |
[36:18] | I want you out now. You’re trespassing, all of you! | 你给我出去 快点 你们全都是非法闯入 |
[36:21] | Yo, who is this asshole? | 这混蛋是谁呢 |
[36:23] | I’m the asshole that owns the building, you little shit. | 这个混蛋是这幢楼的主人 臭小子 |
[36:29] | All right, everybody out. You, let’s go now. | 好了 你们都出去 你 跟我来 快点 |
[36:31] | Kaitlyn? Kaitlyn, you mind? | 凯特琳 能麻烦你一下吗 |
[36:48] | See? All better. | 看见没 好多了 |
[36:52] | Now, get out of my apartment, | 现在该你滚出我的公寓了 |
[36:55] | or I’ll have her reverse something on you. | 不然我就让她修理一下你 |
[37:05] | That’s hilarious. You’re very funny.Thank you. Uh, just… | 真好笑 你很幽默嘛 谢谢 |
[37:09] | Okay, just keep it down. People are trying to sleep. | 好吧 你们就小声点吧 邻居还得睡觉呢 |
[37:17] | Bye! | 再见啦 |
[37:19] | Lay some more lines out, bitch! | 我们再来吸点吧 贱人们 |
[37:21] | We’re just getting started! | 这才刚刚开始呢 |
[38:00] | It makes these patterns. | 它会排出一些图案 |
[38:04] | Around. | 绕啊绕啊 |
[38:30] | 32 49 Thirty-two. Forty-nine. | |
[38:33] | 28 34 47 16 Twenty-eight. Thirty-four. Forty-seven. Sixteen. | |
[38:40] | Go! Go! | 快走啊 |
[38:43] | Go. | 快走啊 |
[39:23] | Go. | 快走 |
[39:25] | Go. Go. | 走 快走 |
[39:28] | Go. | 快走 |
[39:29] | Go. Go. Go. | 快走 |
[40:07] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[40:11] | I’m ready to come home. | 我准备好回家了 |
[40:14] | 32 Thirty-two. | |
[40:17] | 49 Forty-nine. | |
[40:19] | 28 Twenty-eight. | |
[40:22] | 34 Thirty-four. | |
[40:24] | 47 Forty-seven. | |
[40:26] | 16 Sixteen. | |
[40:43] | Jesus, Chloe. | 天啊 克萝伊 |
[40:46] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[40:48] | Sugar and Spice. | 小糖糖 |
[40:51] | Okay. Let’s get you cleaned up. | 来吧 我给你擦擦 |
[40:56] | Get away from me. You’re not my mother. | 走开 你又不是我妈 |
[41:00] | Look, I’m just trying to help. | 听着 我就是想帮你而已 |
[41:03] | Brandon wants to be him. | 布兰登想要成为他 |
[41:06] | You wanna be her. | 你想要成为她 |
[41:09] | But you can’t. | 可是你不行 |
[41:11] | You’re just you. | 你就是你而已 |
[41:13] | No matter what you do… | 不管你做什么 |
[41:18] | you’re just you. | 你就是你而已 |
[41:23] | Hey, let’s, um… let’s get something in your stomach. | 我带你去吃点东西好吗 |
[41:26] | Okay? I think it’ll really make you feel better. | 我觉得这样你会好受些 |
[41:28] | Why are you here, Janna? | 你为什么要管我 珍娜 |
[41:32] | Because I’m your friend. | 因为我是你的朋友 |
[41:34] | No, you aren’t. | 不 你才不是呢 |
[41:36] | Chloe… | 克萝伊 |
[41:38] | I don’t have friends… | 我没有朋友 |
[41:44] | because I’m an asshole. | 因为我是个混蛋 |
[41:46] | That’s what all of you really think, right? | 你们都是这么想的 对吧 |
[42:05] | You’re better than this. | 你可以变得更好的 |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:13] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:14] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:15] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:16] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:17] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:17] | \h 克萝伊桑普森 神力超模的生活与感情 | |
[42:18] | No. | 不 |
[42:22] | I’m not. | 我做不到 |