时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I am Loki of Asgard. | 我是阿斯嘉的洛基 |
[00:04] | And I am burdened with glorious purpose. | 我肩负着光荣使命 |
[00:08] | You found out you’re a Variant and you haven’t even looked, have you? | 你发现你是变体 却根本没仔细看过 |
[00:12] | -You wanna be king? -I don’t want to be, I was born to be. | -你想当王 -我不想 我天生就是 |
[00:15] | That is what we know. War. And it’s on its way. | 那就是我们知道的 战争迫在眉睫 |
[00:18] | -That’s who you showed us? -He Who Remains. | -你让我们看的那个人 -留存者 |
[00:20] | This is his kingdom. | 这是他的王国 |
[00:22] | And that’s the gambit. | 这是计策 |
[00:24] | Take over, or an infinite amount of me start another Multiversal War. | 接掌大权 否则无数个我会展开另一场多重宇宙战争 |
[00:29] | And I just end up right back here anyways. | 反正我最后都会回到这里 |
[00:32] | Reincarnation, baby. | 转世投胎 |
[00:34] | Sylvie, stop. | 希薇 住手 |
[00:35] | You want the throne? | 你想要王位 |
[00:38] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[00:41] | It’s up to us to protect them, to do better than He Who Remains. | 我们能做得比留存者更好 |
[00:45] | -We’re playing God. -What’s the plan? | -我们在扮演上帝 -有什么计划 |
[00:47] | Load the Multiplier, launch it and get back. | 装好倍增器 发射后就回来 |
[00:50] | Time to be brave. | 该勇敢一点了 |
[00:53] | The branches are dying. Everything’s falling apart. | 支轴奄奄一息 一切分崩离析 |
[00:56] | I need to go back to before the Temporal Loom melted down. | 我得回到时间隐力崩坏之前 |
[01:00] | You need to learn how to control your time slipping. | 你需要学会如何控制时间溜脱 |
[02:12] | Load the Multiplier, launch it and get back. | 按绿色按钮 发射后就回来 |
[02:15] | -Got it? -Got it. | -懂吗 -懂了 |
[02:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:20] | Time to be brave. | 该勇敢一点了 |
[02:23] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:25] | Time to be brave. | 该勇敢一点了 |
[02:36] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[02:37] | -You okay? -Yes. Yes. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[02:39] | We have to get Timely out there. | 我们得让泰姆利出来 |
[02:47] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[02:48] | How long will he have? -Not long. | -他有多少时间 -不多 |
[02:50] | I don’t know about this radiation level, it’s worse than when I was there. | 这些辐射量好惊人 比我当时还严重 |
[02:53] | He’ll make it. | 他会成功的 |
[02:56] | Be brave. | 勇敢一点 |
[02:59] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[03:02] | – Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! – Come on, let’s move! | -开始… -快开始 |
[03:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:27] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[03:28] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[03:29] | Okay, what do we do? | 怎么办 |
[03:31] | The Temporal Radiation is just too high. | 时间辐射太高了 |
[03:33] | What did we do wrong? | 哪里出错 |
[03:35] | I don’t know. It wasn’t me, I swear. | 不知道 不是我 我发誓 |
[03:38] | Is he dead? | -老欧 -他死了吗 |
[03:40] | What could we have done differently? | 哪个地方能改变作法 |
[03:41] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[03:45] | We took too long. | 我们花太长时间 |
[03:52] | Again. Faster. | 再来一次 速度加快 |
[03:56] | Okay. No time to argue. | 没空争执了 |
[03:58] | -Follow me. -Good luck, professor. | -跟我来 -祝你好运 教授 |
[04:00] | Listen. Get in, get suited up. When… | 听好 进去 着装 |
[04:02] | When those doors open, get down the gangway as fast as you can. | 等门打开 尽快通过舷梯 |
[04:05] | Load the Multiplier, hit the green button, launch it and get back. Okay? | 装好倍增器 按下绿色按钮 发射后就回来 懂吗 |
[04:09] | That’s exactly right. | -好 -完全正确 |
[04:10] | Let’s keep moving. Let’s go faster this time. | 动作快 这次要更快 |
[04:12] | Time to be brave. You ready? | -该勇敢一点了 -准备 |
[04:14] | “This time”? | 这次 |
[04:20] | -Okay. No time to argue. -Good luck, professor. | -没空争执了 -祝你好运 教授 |
[04:22] | Listen… | 听好 |
[04:23] | Get in. Get suited up. Get down the gangway fast. | 进去 着装 尽快通过舷梯 |
[04:25] | Load the Multiplier, hit the green button, launch it and get back. | 装好倍增器 按下绿色按钮 发射后就回来 |
[04:29] | Keep moving. Go little faster this time. | 快点 这次再快一点 |
[04:31] | “This time”? | 这次 |
[04:34] | What happened? He’s gone. | -怎么回事 -他不见了 |
[04:36] | -Again. Not faster, earlier. -It’s over. | -再一次 不是更快 是更早 -结束了 |
[04:39] | Miss Ravonna, after what happened in my workshop… | 拉芙娜小姐 在我工作室那件事之后… |
[04:43] | Miss Minutes, I know right now you’re hurt and you’re angry. | 分钟小姐 我知道你既受伤又愤怒 |
[04:46] | But we need your help in finishing the Throughput Multiplier, faster. | 但我们需要你帮忙 完成处理量倍增器 要更快 |
[04:51] | Time is of the essence. | 时间是关键 |
[04:56] | I wasted time and now the time wastes me. | 我浪费时间 现在时间浪费我 |
[04:59] | Don’t set the Multiplier down. | 别放下倍增器 |
[05:00] | Again. | 再一次 |
[05:04] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[05:06] | Again. Again. | 再来 再来 |
[05:09] | Again. | 再来 |
[05:13] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快… |
[05:22] | Again. | 再来 |
[05:24] | Introductions. Ouroboros, this is Victor Timely. | 介绍一下 欧罗波洛 这是维多泰姆利 |
[05:28] | Victor Timely, this is Ouroboros. Guess what? | 维多泰姆利 这是欧罗波洛 你们知道吗 |
[05:31] | The TVA Handbook, you both wrote it. Isn’t that amazing? | 时变局手册是你们两个写的 了不起吧 |
[05:34] | Loki, why are you being so weird? O.B… | -洛基 你怎么怪怪的 -老欧 |
[05:36] | Victor Timely? | 维多泰姆利 |
[05:38] | Ouroboros. | 欧罗波洛 |
[05:39] | Hey, hey. -Nice to meet you! | -嗨 -你好 |
[05:42] | Here is a model of the Loom which O.B. so helpfully mocked up. | 这是隐力的模型 老欧帮忙做的 |
[05:46] | Everyone, Victor, this model is not finished, okay? | 各位 维多 这模型还没完成 |
[05:50] | There’s only one coat of paint on this. | 只上了一层颜料 |
[05:52] | O.B., what are you talking about? It’s absolutely perfect. | 老欧 你在说什么 它十分完美 |
[05:55] | Now listen up. We have to get Timely suited up and to the Loom. | 听好 我们帮泰姆利着装 到隐力那边 |
[05:59] | Wait… Why me? | 等等 怎么是我 |
[06:01] | Because you volunteered, you did, you will. | 因为你自愿 真的 你愿意 |
[06:04] | Something could go wrong, and you know how the Multiplier works. | 可能出错 而你知道倍增器怎么运作 |
[06:07] | -I do. -It’ll make sense. | -我知道 -反正说得通 |
[06:09] | You will wear this protective suit. | 你得穿上这套防护装 |
[06:12] | Mobius, you’re in luck. | 莫比乌斯 算你好运 |
[06:13] | It looks like Mobius, but it’s actually Victor Timely. | 它像莫比乌斯 其实是维多泰姆利 |
[06:16] | That’s me? | 那是我 |
[06:17] | Victor, in this suit, when those doors open, | 维多穿上防护装 当门打开 |
[06:19] | get down the gangway as fast as you can. | 尽快通过舷梯 |
[06:21] | It’s gonna take some doing, | 需要花点工夫 |
[06:23] | -it’s not gonna be easy. -It’s not gonna be easy… | -不容易 -不容易 |
[06:25] | Lot of Temporal Radiation. | 很多时间辐射 |
[06:26] | -Everyone following? Good. -Yes. | -大家都懂吗 很好 -懂 |
[06:29] | Victor, load the Multiplier into the launcher, spin it, | 维多 把倍增器装在发射器上 转过来 |
[06:33] | hit the green button, which will launch it where it’ll dock with the Loom | 按下绿色按钮就能发射 跟隐力对接 |
[06:36] | and scale its capacity to manage the backlog of branches. | 提高它处理积压支轴的能力 |
[06:40] | The Multiplier isn’t ready yet. -It is. | -倍增器还没就绪 -好了 |
[06:43] | -Because Timely has this. -What’s that… | -因为泰姆利有这个 -那什么… |
[06:47] | -A prototype… -Yes. | -原型 -对 |
[06:48] | …which will widen the temporal input and invert the temporal decay. | 它能扩大时间投入 反转时间衰减 |
[06:52] | This device, plus the Throughput Multiplier, | 这个装置 加上处理量倍增器 |
[06:55] | will make the rings bigger. | 会让环变大 |
[06:59] | -Loki, give… -Give that back to the professor. | -洛基 -还给教授 |
[07:01] | Thank you so much. Trust me. | 感恩 相信我 |
[07:03] | It’ll take time to adapt my Throughput Multiplier… | 调整我的处理量倍增器要时间… |
[07:06] | How long? How long? | 多久 多久 |
[07:07] | Depends. I don’t even know what I’m looking at. | 看情况 我根本不知道要检查什么 |
[07:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:10] | O.B., how long will it take me to know everything that you know | 老欧 搞懂你的机械 物理和工程知识 |
[07:13] | about mechanics, physics, and engineering? | 我需要多少时间 |
[07:16] | How much do you know? | 你懂多少 |
[07:18] | Let’s assume I don’t know much, but I’m a fast learner and I’m a god. | 就当我懂得不多 但我学得很快 我是神 |
[07:22] | -Let’s start at the beginning. -Start at the beginning. | -我们从头开始 -从头开始 |
[07:24] | We don’t have time. It’s better if we work alone. | 没时间了 我们自己做比较好 |
[07:26] | O.B., I understand. | 老欧 我了解 |
[07:28] | But if I had to know, | 但如果我必须知道 |
[07:29] | I mean, I really, really, really had to know, | 真的非知道不可 |
[07:32] | how long would it take? | 需要多少时间 |
[07:34] | -Decades. -Centuries. | -几十年 -几世纪 |
[07:47] | Loki, I’m not questioning your surprisingly advanced engineering skills, | 洛基 我不是怀疑你超先进的工程技能 |
[07:51] | but maybe O.B. should test that thing first? | 但也许该先让老欧测试 |
[07:53] | Testing protocol is key to safe scientific advancement. | 测试程序是安全科学进展的关键 |
[07:55] | It’s perfect. Timely, need you this way. | 它很完美 泰姆利 到这边来 |
[07:58] | We have to scan your Temporal Aura in this fine machine. | 我们得在这精密机器里 扫描你的时间灵光 |
[08:01] | -Now, it looks lethal. -Is that… | -好 它看来很危险 -这是… |
[08:03] | -It is absolutely safe. Watch this. -Loki, Loki! | -其实十分安全 注意看 -洛基… |
[08:06] | Access denied. | 拒绝存取 |
[08:08] | Your turn. I’ll take those. | 换你 帮你拿眼镜 |
[08:10] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[08:12] | -When you’re ready. -Ready. | -等你准备好 -好了 |
[08:13] | And go. | 进去 |
[08:15] | Welcome, He Who Remains. | 欢迎 留存者 |
[08:18] | Can I, can I come out? And you’re still here. | -我能出来了吗 -你没事 |
[08:20] | You’ll need those. | 戴眼镜 |
[08:22] | Guys, it’s worse than I thought. | 各位 比我想的还糟 |
[08:24] | We have to move fast. Who’s it gonna be? | 要快行动 谁上 |
[08:26] | It’s him. It’s you. You volunteer. | 他 是你 你自愿 |
[08:28] | Here’s the plan. Get in, get suited up. | 这么办 进去 着装 |
[08:30] | When those doors open, get down the gangway as fast as you can. | 等门打开 尽快通过舷梯 |
[08:33] | Load the Multiplier, hit the green button, | 安装倍增器 按下绿色按钮 |
[08:35] | -launch it, and get back. -Got it. | -发射 然后回来 -懂了 |
[08:37] | By the way, remember, | 还有 记住 |
[08:38] | tape your right thumb, left knee, and faceplate | 黏好你的右手拇指 左膝盖和面罩 |
[08:41] | or the Temporal Radiation will peel your skin off. | 否则时间辐射会使你皮肤脱落 |
[08:43] | -Watch the first step, trip hazard. -Thumb, knee, faceplate. | -小心走 别跌倒 -拇指 膝盖 面罩 |
[08:46] | -One last thing. -Yes. | -最后一件事 -是 |
[08:48] | Whatever you do, do not set the Multiplier down, | 无论如何 不要放下倍增器 |
[08:50] | or it will roll off the gangway. Okay? Don’t forget. | 否则它会滚落舷梯 懂吗 别忘了 |
[08:54] | Be brave. | 勇敢一点 |
[08:57] | Time to be brave. | 该勇敢一点了 |
[09:00] | Casey, we need to widen the voltage input and invert the temporal decay. | 凯西 我们必须加大电压输入 反转时间衰减 |
[09:04] | -What about the ion decoupler? -It’s fine. | -离子解耦器呢 -没问题 |
[09:06] | -Route it with the primary compartment. -Won’t it overheat? | -让线路走主舱 -不会过热吗 |
[09:09] | No. Allow it to interface with Timely’s adaptive exponential computing system. | 不会 让它跟泰姆利的 适应指数计算系统连接 |
[09:13] | Those upgrades will allow the Loom | 那些升级会让隐力 |
[09:15] | to scale the capacity to manage the branches. | 提高处理那些支轴的能力 |
[09:17] | The rings. Rings are too small. | 那些环太小了 |
[09:19] | We’re gonna make them bigger. Let’s go. | 我们得把它们变大 开始 |
[09:22] | Better watch out, O.B. | 小心哦 老欧 |
[09:23] | -Someone’s coming for your job. -Coming for your job. | -有人要抢你的饭碗 -抢你的饭碗 |
[09:25] | That’s right. I’m coming, O.B., watch your back. | 对 我来了 老欧 小心哦 |
[09:28] | Casey, get the Multiplier down to Timely | 凯西 尽快把倍增器 |
[09:30] | -as fast as you can. -Okay. | -拿给泰姆利 -好 |
[09:35] | -What the shit are you doing? -Trust me. | -你在搞什么鬼 -相信我 |
[09:38] | -No. -I know what I’m doing. | -不 -我知道自己在干嘛 |
[09:39] | -No! -Watch. | -不 -注意看 |
[09:47] | -Casey, don’t forget to latch his helmet. -Yeah. | 凯西 别忘了扣上他的头盔 |
[09:49] | Latch his helmet. -Thank you. | -扣好他的头盔 -谢谢 |
[09:56] | -Mr. Timely’s ready. -I know. | -泰姆利先生准备好了 -我知道 |
[10:01] | Access denied. Password required. Password accepted. | 拒绝存取 需要密码 密码正确 |
[10:05] | -Here we go. -Yes! | -开始了 -赞 |
[10:07] | Hang on. This all seems a bit rushed. | 等一下 好像有点仓促 |
[10:11] | Only to you. Trust me. If you stop, you die. | 只有你觉得 相信我 你停下来就会死 |
[10:15] | All right. | 好 |
[10:18] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[10:39] | Get to the end of the gangway as fast as you can, | 尽快到舷梯的尽头 |
[10:41] | and then load the Multiplier into the launcher. | 把倍增器装在发射器上 |
[10:45] | That’s it, one step at a time. | 就这样 一步一步来 |
[10:48] | Be brave. You’re being so brave. | 勇敢一点 你很勇敢 |
[10:57] | You’re doing really well. Fantastic. | 你做得很好 太棒了 |
[11:00] | Keep going. | 继续前进 |
[11:03] | One foot in front of the other. | 一步一步来 |
[11:06] | Before you know it, you’ll be at the end of the gangway. | 你很快就会到达舷梯尽头 |
[11:09] | Well done. | 非常好 |
[11:18] | He did it. He made it. | 他到了 成功了 |
[11:20] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[11:27] | Ah, ah! Victor, what did I tell you? | 维多 我跟你说什么 |
[11:28] | Do not put the Multiplier down, it will roll off the gangway. | 不要放下倍增器 它会滚落舷梯 |
[11:32] | Oh, my God, yes! | 天啊 对 |
[11:38] | That’s right. Well done. Now load it into the launcher. | 对 很好 把它装在发射器上 |
[11:49] | Come on. | 加油 |
[12:15] | -He’s got it. -Right. Listen to me carefully. | -他可以 -好 仔细听我说 |
[12:18] | Hit the green button. | 按下绿色按钮 |
[12:21] | Hit the green button. | 按下绿色按钮 |
[12:31] | No. | 不 |
[12:33] | Hit the button. | 按下按钮 |
[12:35] | It can be a little sticky. | 可能有点紧 |
[12:38] | Hit the green button! | 按下绿色按钮 |
[12:49] | Yes! | 赞 |
[12:53] | Now come back, quick. | 现在回来 快 |
[12:55] | Get back, get back. | 回来… |
[12:58] | Back? -Yes, come back. | -回去 -对 回来 |
[13:02] | It’s working. It’s working. It’s gonna work this time. | 有用 有用 这次会成功 |
[13:06] | Come on, Victor. Yes, come back! | 快点 维多 快回来 |
[13:10] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:12] | Go, go, go, go! Go! | 加油… |
[13:14] | Go. | 加油 |
[13:24] | -Yes! -Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[13:25] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:29] | -He did it! -Yes! | -他成功了 -赞 |
[13:31] | How did he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[13:35] | Pumpkins. | 南瓜 |
[13:41] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[13:47] | I’m going to go check the systems. | 我去检查系统 |
[13:49] | Finally. | 终于 |
[13:53] | It’s integrating. | 正在整合 |
[13:54] | The Loom is weaving the branches together. It’s stabilizing. | 隐力把支轴交织在一起 稳定下来了 |
[13:58] | Did it work, Wizard? You did it! | -成功了吗 巫师 -你成功了 |
[14:00] | Oh, my God. We did it. -Did it work? | -天啊 我们成功了 -有用吗 |
[14:03] | Oh, yes, it worked. It’s working right now. | 有用 现在正在进行 |
[14:06] | -Really? -It’s working. Look at this. | -真的吗 -成功了 你看 |
[14:11] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[14:12] | You did it. You did it! | 你做到了 成功了 |
[14:16] | -We’re gonna make it. -It worked. | -我们会成功的 -成功了 |
[14:21] | Wait. | -你做到了 -等等 |
[14:23] | What? | 什么 |
[14:25] | These readings are off. | 这些读数不对 |
[14:28] | What do you mean, “off”? | 哪里不对 |
[14:30] | I don’t know. They’re just off. | 不晓得 就是不对 |
[14:32] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[14:35] | How can the readings be off? How… | 读数怎么会不对 |
[14:37] | The Loom is overloading again. | 隐力又过载了 |
[14:39] | How can the Loom be overloading? | 隐力怎么会过载 |
[14:43] | No. | 不 |
[14:47] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[14:51] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[14:53] | We increased the throughput. | 我们提高了处理量 |
[14:56] | The Multiplier was perfect. | 倍增器很完美 |
[14:59] | It did increase the throughput, but there are just too many branches. | 它是提高了处理量 但支轴实在太多 |
[15:07] | We have to get out of here. | 我们该离开了 |
[15:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:14] | The branches of time are duplicating | 时间支轴正在复制 |
[15:18] | and expanding at an infinite rate. | 和扩大 速度极快 |
[15:26] | I… I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[15:35] | It’s a scaling problem. | 是比例问题 |
[15:38] | But that’s what we were adjusting for. | 但我们调整过了 |
[15:41] | The Loom will never be able to accommodate for an infinitely growing multiverse. | 隐力永远无法应付 一个无限成长的多重宇宙 |
[15:47] | You can’t scale for infinite. | 你无法应付无限大的东西 |
[15:52] | It’s like trying to divide by zero. | 那就像想要除以零 |
[15:59] | It can’t be done. | 做不到 |
[16:01] | So, no matter how much we increase the throughput, | 所以不管我们提高多少处理量 |
[16:07] | it will never be enough. | 永远都不够 |
[16:09] | Be enough. Never enough. | 永远不够 |
[16:11] | -And the Loom will always fail. -Fail. | -隐力永远都会失败 -失败 |
[16:27] | this was doomed to happen. | 这就注定会发生 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:17] | Sylvie, stop. Stop. | 希薇 住手 住手 |
[17:30] | Stop. | 住手 |
[17:43] | Stop. | 住手 |
[17:50] | I’ve been where you are. | 我面临过这种处境 |
[17:55] | I’ve felt what you feel. | 体会过你的心情 |
[18:05] | You don’t want this. | 你不能这样 |
[18:13] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事 |
[18:14] | You’re right. What were you thinking trusting me? | 你说得对 你干嘛相信我 |
[18:17] | I can’t be trusted. | 我不能信任 |
[18:19] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[18:22] | You cannot kill him. | 你不能杀他 |
[18:24] | You must not follow through. It all ends if you do. | 你不能继续下去 否则一切就结束了 |
[18:28] | I know this sounds strange. I’ve seen it. I know it. | 我知道听起来很怪 我见过 我知道 |
[18:34] | -Get out of my way. -I won’t. | -让开 -我不要 |
[18:38] | You’ve been seduced by a throne. | 你受到王位的诱惑 |
[18:40] | The last thing I want is a throne. | 我最不想要的就是王位 |
[18:42] | Sylvie, stop! | 希薇 住手 |
[18:44] | If you want me to stop, you’ll have to kill me. | 如果要我住手 就得杀了我 |
[18:53] | Close. | 差一点 |
[19:04] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[19:06] | Sylvie, stop! | 希薇 住手 |
[19:07] | You want to stop me, you’ll have to kill me. | 如果要我住手 就得杀了我 |
[19:13] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[19:21] | Not what you were expecting, hmm? | 跟你们预期的不一样 |
[19:25] | You’re just… a man. | 你只是…一个人 |
[19:29] | Flesh and blood. Don’t tell me I’m a disappointment. | 血肉之躯 别说我令人失望 |
[19:42] | Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[19:43] | No. No. | 不 |
[19:45] | You want me to stop, you’ll have to kill me. | 如果要我住手 就得杀了我 |
[19:55] | If you want to stop me, you’ll have to kill me. | 如果要我住手 就得杀了我 |
[20:08] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[20:10] | Want to stop me, you have to kill me. | 如果要我住手 就得杀了我 |
[20:13] | -If you want to stop me… -I have to kill you, I get it. | -如果要我住手… -就得杀了你 我懂 |
[20:16] | Why do you never try to stop her? Fight back? Do something. | 你怎么不阻止她 不反击 想想办法 |
[20:29] | So, how many times have you been at this? | 你这样搞几次了 |
[20:36] | -What did you do? -Oh, come on. | -你做了什么 -拜托 |
[20:38] | You’re not telling me you haven’t learned how to pause… | 别跟我说你还没学会… |
[20:41] | time… yet. | 将时间暂停 |
[20:45] | I figured you’d be way past that. | 我以为你早就会了 |
[20:48] | Don’t worry, lover boy. She’s okay. | 放心 大情圣 她没事 |
[20:52] | But she is in the eye line a little bit. So why don’t we just… | 不过她挡到我的视线 干脆… |
[20:58] | So, this, | 所以 这… |
[21:00] | this isn’t the first time we’ve had this conversation, is it? | 这不是我们第一次谈这件事吧 |
[21:06] | -How did you know? -I know about the slipping. | -你怎么知道 -我知道溜脱的事 |
[21:11] | And who do you think paved that road? | 你想那是谁铺的路 |
[21:15] | Any guesses? Survey says… | 想猜猜吗 调查显示… |
[21:17] | He Who Remains. | 留存者 |
[21:20] | Bingo! | 答对了 |
[21:22] | Here you were, slipping through time. | 你在时间中溜脱 |
[21:27] | Thinking you were, you were sticking it to the system. | 自以为在对抗系统 |
[21:29] | Gonna beat the man. And then… | 能击败那个人 然后… |
[21:33] | Here he is. | 他在这里 |
[21:37] | Kiddo, did you really think I was just gonna sit back and let her kill me? | 你真以为我会双手一摊 让她杀了我 |
[21:45] | And that’d be it? Zip? Nada? | 就那样 没了 |
[21:47] | RIP HWR? | 留存者安息 |
[21:50] | No, I told you. | 不 我告诉过你 |
[21:53] | Reincarnation, baby. | 投胎转世 |
[22:00] | “We die with the dying. | 命尽而亡 |
[22:04] | “We’re born with the dead.” | 死后重生 |
[22:10] | Uh-huh. Okay. So, this is a lot for you. | 好 这对你太沉重了 |
[22:13] | I get it. So why don’t you just go through this a couple thousand more times? | 我懂 干脆你再练习个几千次 |
[22:18] | Get your bearings. | 厘清你的方向 |
[22:19] | And then you just, you just let me know. | 然后让我知道 |
[22:23] | Okay, when you’re ready to have a conversation. | 等你准备好跟我谈 |
[22:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:40] | And what makes you think… | 你凭什么认为… |
[22:43] | this is the first time we’ve had this conversation? | 这是我们第一次谈这件事 |
[22:58] | Well done. You’re my favorite. | 很好 你是我最喜欢的 |
[23:00] | When there was two of you here, you were my favorite. | 有两个你的时候 你是我最喜欢的 |
[23:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:06] | So, seems you’ve figured it all out. Hmm? | 你好像都搞懂了 |
[23:11] | Tell me, how is Victor… Timely? | 说说看 维多泰姆利还好吗 |
[23:14] | -Of course you know about your… -Wait. Don’t tell me. | -你当然知道你的… -等等 别告诉我 |
[23:17] | You’re, you’re having some, some, some problems with the Temporal Loom. | 你遇到一些时间隐力的问题 |
[23:24] | -Scaling problem. -Scaling problem? That’s what he told you? | -比例问题 -比例问题 他跟你讲的 |
[23:27] | Victor told you it’s a scaling problem? Wow. | 维多说是比例问题 |
[23:29] | No. No, there’s no, there’s no problem. | 不是 没有问题 |
[23:33] | It destroyed the TVA. | 它摧毁了时变局 |
[23:37] | The Temporal Loom is a failsafe. | 时间隐力就算失效也无害 |
[23:41] | When the Loom is overloaded with branches, | 当隐力面临支轴过载 |
[23:45] | it deletes the ones that aren’t supposed to be there. | 就会删除不该在的那些 |
[23:56] | And the TVA, that’s just, that’s just collateral damage. | 时变局只是扫到台风尾 |
[23:59] | Look, no biggie. Easy to rebuild. | 没什么 重建很容易 |
[24:04] | -What a waste of time. -And as you may or may not know, | -真是浪费时间 -说不定你知道了 |
[24:07] | my Variants are already out there. | 我的变体已经在外头了 |
[24:11] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们 |
[24:12] | -There’s too many. -I won’t stop. | -太多了 -我不会罢手 |
[24:13] | -Doesn’t matter. -Never stopped me before. | -无所谓 -我以前从未停止 |
[24:17] | I know, champ. | 我知道 大哥 |
[24:21] | But the outcome to this equation remains, | 但这道方程序的结果依然… |
[24:26] | remains the same. | 依然相同 |
[24:29] | You lose. | 你会输 |
[24:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:48] | Shake it off. | 别伤脑筋了 |
[25:03] | I’ll change the equation. | 我会改变这道方程序 |
[25:06] | I’ll break your Loom. | 我会破坏你的隐力 |
[25:10] | But the Loom prevents a brutal war | 但隐力能防止残酷的战争 |
[25:22] | Okay, let’s try it this way, every… | 我们这么说吧 每个… |
[25:26] | every moment of peace | 每个和平的时刻 |
[25:30] | you’ve ever experienced | 你所经历过的 |
[25:33] | was yours because I was here. | 都是因为我在这里 |
[25:38] | Alone, | 一个人 |
[25:41] | at the end of time, | 在时间尽头 |
[25:45] | keeping watch. | 有我看着 |
[25:48] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[25:49] | But you want to break the Loom. | 但你想破坏隐力 |
[25:51] | What do you think would happen to your friends? | 你想你的朋友会怎么样 |
[26:01] | I made the tough choices. That’s why I get the big chair. | 我做出艰困决定 所以能坐上大位 |
[26:09] | I keep us safe. | 我维护我们的安全 |
[26:12] | Can’t you see what I’m offering here… | 难道你看不出我提出来的条件… |
[26:16] | is mercy? | 很仁慈吗 |
[26:21] | For me, or for you? | 对我 还是对你 |
[26:29] | No. | 不 |
[26:33] | I’ll find another way. | 我另外想办法 |
[26:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:50] | And around and around and around we go. | 我们绕啊绕啊绕 |
[26:57] | Let’s see it. | 来吧 |
[26:59] | Make the hard choice. | 做出困难的决定 |
[27:01] | Break the Loom and you cause a war that kills us all. Game over. | 破坏隐力会引发毁灭性战争 一切就结束了 |
[27:05] | Or, kill her, | 或者 杀了她 |
[27:10] | and we protect what we can. | 尽力保护我们能保护的 |
[27:25] | What are you gonna do? | 你会怎么做 |
[27:28] | Which is? | -完成未完的任务 -是什么 |
[27:30] | -Claim my throne. -You wanna be king? | -登基为王 -你想当王 |
[27:33] | I don’t want to be, I was born to be. | 我不想 我天生就是 |
[27:35] | I know, but king of what, exactly? | 我知道 到底是什么王 |
[27:42] | Okay, so let’s get into it. The man who would be king… | 我们讨论一下 想当王的人… |
[27:45] | -No, Mobius, stop. -Stop? We just started. | -莫比乌斯 停 -停 我们刚开始 |
[27:47] | -We gotta keep going. -No, no, no. | -得继续下去 -不… |
[27:49] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[27:52] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[27:53] | You want to know what makes Loki tick? | 你想知道洛基的动力是什么 |
[27:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:57] | You want to know why I do what I do? | 你想知道我为何做这些事 |
[28:00] | Why I have so much range? | 我为何满腔怒火 |
[28:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:04] | You’re gonna make notes, | 你会做笔记 |
[28:05] | and then you’re gonna click that button on that machine | 按那机器上的按钮 |
[28:09] | and then you’re gonna play out scenes from my whole life, | 然后播放我人生的片段 |
[28:13] | how it’s all meant to be, past, present, future. | 它应该如何 过去 现在 未来 |
[28:16] | Burdened with glorious purpose. | 肩负着光荣的使命 |
[28:19] | My life was a waste of time. | 我的人生是在浪费时间 |
[28:21] | Okay, it looks like someone got a hold of the set list. | 看来有人拿到播放清单了 |
[28:24] | -How are you doing this? -Mobius, I need your help. | -你怎么做到的 -莫比乌斯 我需要你帮忙 |
[28:29] | Well, I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[28:30] | How do you choose who lives and who dies? | 你如何决定谁生谁死 |
[28:34] | Prune. We prune around here and we don’t choose the Time-Keepers, | 我们这里只负责删减 不做决定 |
[28:38] | -they have that responsibility. -The Time-Keepers. | -那是时间守护者的职责 -时间守护者 |
[28:40] | Dictate the proper flow of time. | 选择适当的时间流 |
[28:41] | They’re busy untangling the epilogue from its infinite branches. | 他们忙着解开无数纠缠的支轴 |
[28:44] | -Exactly, yeah. -I know the dogma, | -没错 -我知道信条 |
[28:46] | but really, you’re the one doing it. | 但真正做决定的是你 |
[28:48] | Because it was the proper flow of time. | 因为那是适当的时间流 |
[28:52] | -What comfort is that? -Comfort? Well, there’s no comfort. | -那值得欣慰吗 -欣慰 没有 |
[28:55] | You’re not gonna find comfort at the TVA. | 在时变局没什么好欣慰的 |
[28:58] | You wanna hear a good story? Listen to this one. | 想听好听的故事吗 说给你听 |
[29:01] | A couple of Hunters went out on a mission somewhere near the Black Sea | 有几个猎人前往黑海附近出任务 |
[29:05] | to find a Variant who’s gonna be responsible for 5,000 deaths, | 想找一个即将杀害五千人的变体 |
[29:09] | 5,000 deaths that were not in the proper flow of time. | 不在适当时间流里的五千条性命 |
[29:12] | They get there and there’s a little hiccup. | 他们到了那里 发现一个小问题 |
[29:16] | The Variant is an eight-year-old boy. | 那个变体是个八岁小男生 |
[29:19] | He was just minding his own business. | 他正在自顾自玩着 |
[29:22] | Swimming with his brother, jumping off the dock. | 跟哥哥游泳 跳进码头 |
[29:28] | And one of the Hunters who never had trouble pruning before, | 其中一个删减得心应手的猎人 |
[29:31] | he had never hesitated, but that day he did. | 向来不手软 那天却犹豫了 |
[29:35] | He paused. | 他迟疑了 |
[29:39] | Happened so fast, his partner had to step in and prune the kid. | 事情发生得太快 他的伙伴只好出手删减那个小孩 |
[29:43] | But by then, cat was out of the bag. | 但此时任务已揭晓 |
[29:47] | Couple Hunters died. | 死了几个猎人 |
[29:49] | All because that one Hunter, | 都是因为那个猎人 |
[29:52] | he lost sight of the big picture. | 他没从大局着眼 |
[29:55] | Gotta keep the big picture in mind. | 千万要以大局为重 |
[30:02] | Most purpose is more burden than glory. | 多数的使命都是负担 而非光荣 |
[30:07] | And trust me, you never wanna be the guy who avoids it | 相信我 你绝对别想逃避 |
[30:09] | ’cause you can’t live with the burden. | 因为你无法承受那负担 |
[30:16] | How do you live with it? | 你怎么承受的 |
[30:22] | Scar tissue. | 它成了疤痕 |
[30:26] | What happened to your partner? | 你的伙伴怎么了 |
[30:30] | The Hunter who pruned the boy when you couldn’t. | 在你下不了手时删减那男孩的猎人 |
[30:33] | Oh, things worked out fine for her. | 她后来过得不错 |
[30:36] | She actually became a judge. | 她成了法官 |
[30:38] | You know, she’s the reason you’re here instead of dust in a TVA vent. | 你来这里的原因是她 不是时变局通风口的灰尘 |
[30:46] | Renslayer. | 洛斯蕾尔 |
[30:48] | She knew the hard thing to do was the thing that had to be done. | 她知道难做的事就是不得不做的事 |
[30:55] | And by hard, I mean impossible. | 我说的难 是指不可能 |
[30:59] | No, there’s no comfort. | 没有欣慰 |
[31:01] | You just choose your burden. | 你只能选择你的负担 |
[31:08] | Thank you, Mobius. | 谢谢你 莫比乌斯 |
[31:49] | Is this it? | 就这样吗 |
[31:52] | We… | 我们… |
[31:57] | There’s nowhere left to go. | 已经无处可去了 |
[32:09] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[32:13] | We’re outside time. | 我们在时间之外 |
[32:18] | How? | 怎么会 |
[32:21] | I finally learned to control the time slipping. | 我终于学会控制时间溜脱 |
[32:28] | I went back. | 我回去了 |
[32:29] | I thought I could fix the Loom. | 我以为我能修补隐力 |
[32:32] | It’s a failsafe. | 它就算失效也无害 |
[32:40] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[32:42] | I’m out of options, Sylvie. | 我别无选择 希薇 |
[32:45] | I’ve tried everything. | 我什么都试过了 |
[32:48] | The only way that anything survives… | 让任何东西存活的唯一办法… |
[32:50] | Is if I never kill He Who Remains in the first place. | 就是如果我一开始没杀死留存者 |
[32:57] | So you have to kill me. | 所以你必须杀了我 |
[33:19] | I’m not giving you my blessing, if that’s what you’re waiting for. | 如果你在等 我不会祝福你 |
[33:25] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[33:36] | Even down there, it’s full of death and destruction | 即使在那里 也尽是死亡 毁灭 |
[33:40] | and injustice. | 与不公不义 |
[33:42] | Do you really wanna be the god who takes away everyone’s free will | 你真的想当夺走所有人自由意志的神 |
[33:45] | so you can protect that? | 就为了保护它 |
[33:46] | But what good is free will if everyone’s dead? | 如果大家都死了 要自由意志有何用 |
[33:50] | And who are you to say we can’t die trying? | 你凭什么说我们不能冒死一试 |
[33:54] | Who are you to decide we can’t die fighting? | 你凭什么决定我们不能奋战而死 |
[33:57] | You’re replacing one nightmare with another. | 你是用恶梦取代恶梦 |
[34:01] | I grew up in apocalypses, Loki. | 我在末日灾难中长大 洛基 |
[34:04] | I’ve lived through enough of them to know | 我经历过太多苦难 |
[34:06] | that sometimes it’s okay to destroy something. | 知道有时必须摧毁某样东西 |
[34:12] | If… | 如果… |
[34:16] | If there’s a hope that you can replace that thing | 如果有希望 能用更好的东西 |
[34:24] | with something better. | 取代它的话 |
[34:44] | Welcome, He Who Remains. | 欢迎 留存者 |
[35:33] | Loki. | 洛基 |
[35:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:46] | Loki, what are you doing? | 洛基 你想干嘛 |
[35:52] | Open the door. Loki. | -开门 -洛基 |
[35:57] | I know what I want. | 我知道我要什么 |
[36:01] | I know what kind of god I need to be… | 我知道我必须当哪种神… |
[36:06] | for you. | 为了你们 |
[36:10] | For all of us. | 为了我们所有人 |
[36:13] | -No! -Loki! | -不 -洛基 |
[36:32] | I need to get out there. | 我得过去 |
[38:25] | The branches are dying. | 支轴奄奄一息 |
[40:00] | He’s giving us a chance. | 他要给我们一个机会 |
[42:47] | Your team are doing an excellent job. | 你们团队表现非常杰出 |
[42:49] | Let me know if you need anything. | 需要什么再告诉我 |
[42:52] | How’re things going over here? | 这边情况如何 |
[42:54] | Hey, y’all, I’m Miss Minutes. | 你们好 我是分钟小姐 |
[42:58] | And are we sure she won’t… | 我们确定她不会… |
[43:01] | -Try to kill us all? -Yeah. | -杀光我们 -对 |
[43:07] | You don’t instill confidence, O.B. | 信心不能用灌输的 老欧 |
[43:14] | -Are you headed to the War Room? -Yeah. | -你要去战情室吗 -对 |
[43:17] | Let them know I’ll be up in a moment? | 告诉他们我马上到 |
[43:19] | I’ll do you one better, I’ll save you a seat. | 我先过去 帮你留位子 |
[43:24] | Hey, you. You okay? | 嗨 你还好吗 |
[43:27] | I got those reports on the Variants of He Who Remains. | 我收到留存者变体的报告 |
[43:32] | -Do any of them know that we exist yet? -Nope. | -他们有谁知道我们存在吗 -没有 |
[43:34] | I guess one of ’em caused a little bit of a ruckus on 616 adjacent realm, | 他们有一个在616邻域引发骚动 |
[43:38] | but they handled it. So, we’re all good for now. | 但他们处理好了 现在没问题 |
[43:41] | That’s all we can ask for. | 我们也只要求这样 |
[43:43] | -Are you headed up? -Yeah, I’ll meet you up there. | -你要过去吗 -要 等一下见 |
[44:13] | Casey said he’s gonna get these taken down. | 凯西说他会把这些拿下来 |
[44:17] | Although it is a good reminder. | 不过这会提醒我们 |
[44:19] | Those who do not remember the past are, you know… | 那些不记得过去的人… |
[44:26] | So, when we get in there… | 等我们进去… |
[44:28] | Yeah, funny you should mention that because… | 正好你提起 因为… |
[44:36] | You’re leaving. | 你要离开了 |
[44:43] | I mean, you think the TVA is gonna miss a tired, washed-up old analyst | 你想时变局会怀念一个 疲累 心地善良的 |
[44:48] | with a heart of gold? | 老分析员吗 |
[44:51] | I think there’s one or two who will. | 有一两个人会 |
[44:58] | I… I am, I, I’ve gotta go see what exactly it is we’ve been… | 我得去看看长久以来我们在保护的 |
[45:05] | protecting for all this time. | 到底是什么 |
[45:10] | Well, if you ever want a seat in there, | 如果你想在里面有个位子 |
[45:15] | it’s yours. | 没问题 |
[45:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:25] | They need you in there. | 他们里面需要你 |
[45:41] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[45:44] | Oh, yeah. | 怕呀 |
[48:26] | He’s going in, no one can stop him. Help! | 他冲了 没人拦得住他 |
[48:30] | We’re on the same team. Help! | 我们是同一队的 救命啊 |
[48:32] | The inmates are running the asylum. | 病患掌控精神病院了 |
[48:34] | Okay, okay, peace, peace. | 好啦 求和 |
[48:36] | Dinner, come on, let’s find some common ground. | 吃晚饭了 我们来协商 |
[48:38] | Here we go. Crazy two. | 走吧 两个疯子 |
[49:07] | The yard could do with a bit of work. | 庭院可以整修一下 |
[49:11] | No. It’s great. | 不用 它很棒了 |
[49:14] | Christ, it’s the best house on the block. | 天啊 它是这个街区最好的房子 |
[49:18] | Never look, never know. | 从来没注意过 |
[49:24] | It’s weird that Loki’s not here, isn’t it? | 洛基不在怪怪的 |
[49:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[49:33] | Well, see you around, I guess. | 好吧 那就回头见罗 |
[49:37] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪里 |
[49:41] | You? | 你呢 |
[49:43] | I might just wait here for a little bit. | 我可能在这里等一下 |
[49:51] | Let time pass. | 让时间流逝 |